Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, Erica Badu is on the cover of GQ Germany Men of the Year issue. Yes, congratulations to her, but right now it is time to ask the clo Mackenzie in Chesterfield says, my sister and I have different fathers, and her dad raised me. She fell out with her dad last year and it's a problem because I'm still close to him, she said. If she's mad at him, I can't talk to him. Why should I have to be mad at him too.
Speaker 2: You don't, You don't, No, you don't, And don't let her put that on you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: No, keep that relationship with that man. That man have been good to you. Man, You owe him that. You know your sister crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no good?
Speaker 2: Hell well, she cray. She ain't got no damn friends, she ain't got no relationship. She always end and stuff. That's her problem, souse. Let me tell you some man, If you can fall out with your mama and stay mad at your mama, it's really something wrong with you. You're difficult, bruh. It really is something wrong with you. If you can't work through it with your mama, it's something wrong with you.
Speaker 3: Man. And then and and your daddy.
Speaker 2: You know, if if dad ain't did nothing vile to you, man, work this out with your parents. What's wrong with y'all? Y'all gonna messle? Because let me tell y'all something. And everybody on this show can tell you this right here. You're gonna lose one of them people one day, and you're not gonna You're not gonna believe it. You're not going to believe I'm telling you right now, these people that brought you in that world, that gave you life, to sacrifice for you, and then you mad because they did something. Okay, Okay, well you got to remember they ain't just parents, they're humans too.
Speaker 3: What is you over there having Thanksgiving with Mail? Being fun? I told you I went on food with Mail, but didn't I say that?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 3: Will Melvin know how to fry turkey better?
Speaker 2: In the.
Speaker 1: Come one in Melvin?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Katrice and Tampa, Katree says, I dropped my cousin off at the pool hall and I ran into an ex. We talked and had sex real quick in my car. I don't think anyone saw him in my car, but my husband asked me about it. I think my cousin snitched? So should I admit he was in my car?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 1: No, for real, I'm with you on this cl Hell lie, should I admit he was in my car?
Speaker 3: Wasn't? Hold on? Hold hold? You didn't see him in my car? And you think I'm in to admit today?
Speaker 1: Boy, that was a risk she took though.
Speaker 2: But see how ghetto is this whole story? I dropped my cousin off at the pool hall. What but the last time you've done that?
Speaker 3: No? No, yeah, when the last time you dropped your cousin off at the pool hall? I've never done And I grew around nothing.
Speaker 2: But pool hall. This's a hood ass story from the get go. I dropped my cousin off at the pool hall?
Speaker 1: What ran into my ex and we had sex real quick?
Speaker 3: Problem, that's the problem, the whole story.
Speaker 2: I dropped my cousin off at a pool hall and I ran up into my ex and we had sex in the cop ain't think nobody saw me real quick?
Speaker 3: And then my husband asked me about it? Right, what you don't see the ghetto going?
Speaker 1: So this is what we're doing now.
Speaker 3: Ghetto is moving right now, said fourth week.
Speaker 2: Down in the back seat some roof top digg in the scene where the gangster.
Speaker 3: Lean Woo, you may not drive.
Speaker 2: Hold on, that song was playing in the back Great big cat and lack It takes to White Wall Hole TV A tennis in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah this is terrible. Oh don't It's just that's only looked at that. But I just saw on the car that.
Speaker 2: She had diamond in the back sun roof top.
Speaker 3: Yell, I got old ass Galaxy five hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, We're moving on to Porter and Cincinnati. Porter writes, my wife's friend has flirted with me for years, and my wife just blows it off. Her friend is getting more aggressive and she backed it up on me at a house party with my wife egging her on. I wanted to grab her by the waist, but I was afraid to take it there. I bring this to my wife's attention, or keep playing a lot.
Speaker 2: Just act like you don't know what the hell going on. Act like you don't even get it a matter of fact, stop writing in the radio shows.
Speaker 3: Don't do that no more.
Speaker 1: Because your wife's listening.
Speaker 2: Boy, act like I wanted to grab her waist. I know you did, because the thoughts on your mind. Do not acknowledge this to your wife, act like it don't mean nothing.
Speaker 3: Now, let me tell you what's gonna happen one day though you're gonna catch you somewhere out now. No, he does.
Speaker 2: He already said he wanted to grab away. They get some gravy. It's gonna be some grabbing. It's gonna be some grabbing.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be some grab leave that. Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, Hene wrote this letter just to you know, put the little feelers out there. He gone, though, gone and I'm gone. He gone on the friend because it's new.
Speaker 3: It's exciting. He gone, okay and away run he gone.
Speaker 2: And the girl, the girlfriend is doing it like she playing so she can get it in.
Speaker 3: And the wife ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, girl, what is that?
Speaker 3: She thinks?
Speaker 2: Hubert don't care, But Hubert, Hubert is really paying closer to because we ain't got.
Speaker 3: One more time. Evelyn. Evelyn is letting this go on right now, But.
Speaker 2: Herbert gonna keep up. Gwen going back in the one time, Herbert gonna be busy.
Speaker 4: Don't gra don't graze, merab him by their waist and then all right, last one, Steve This is from Bailey and Shreveport.
Speaker 1: Bailey writes some plenty of girl's trip for New Year's Ead. I just found out that two of my friends are sharing a man and they don't know it. Another friend said, we need to tell them before so it doesn't ruin our trip. What should we do? Do we tell them or not?
Speaker 3: But it's going to be a girl's trip.
Speaker 2: So if it's going to be a girl's trip, how's it going to ruin it unless y'all playing it on?
Speaker 3: Bringing it up on the durance trip.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they'll probably talk about their men, and you know that's right there.
Speaker 2: Shut shame out, shut shime out. But I don't know why y'all feel them. Why do y'all feel the obligation to run your damn mouth?
Speaker 3: Ladies? Shut up? Sometime we can't do that, and it.
Speaker 2: Feels so good to be able to tell y'all just shut up.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that's what I want to say. I take shut up.
Speaker 1: You can say it all you want. We're not gonna do it. Coming up, shut off, you shut up? Coming up next to entertainment, Now you shut up, you call it. You're listening. Dave Harvey Morning Show