Speaker 1: A Southwest Airlines passenger having a quote mental health emergency, gave everyone a scare on Sunday when he opened the plane's exit door and climbed out on the wing. Yeah yeah, ass that day the plan.
Speaker 2: That would have been your last day of nettiness for me.
Speaker 1: The plane, of course, was not in the air yet. It was parked at the gate at the Louis Armstrong, New Orleans International Airport waiting are you all right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we're at the gate because now you know how long you'd have delayed that flight. Oh yeah, that he sitting out on the wing. What did he need some fresh air?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Thirty eight years old unidentified man jumped from the plane's wing down to the tarmac and was captured by security. Officers say the man was incoherent and unaware of his surroundings. He was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation. Luckily, no one was injured. The plane had to be taken out of service. Passengers were boarded onto a new plane, which later took off for Atlanta. So, yeah, you know that took time.
Speaker 2: They ain't even telling you how long that delay was. That's why the whooping, Because now I'm on Southwest. I got to go out here and get another one of these tanks. Then I got to wait on the call mount.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be second. It ain't no rolls, no more.
Speaker 1: The boarding group ABC.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why when I got on the plane, wasn't none but middle seats the whole I got on there, Man, it wasn't but middle seat, I said, And that's back when you remember Southwest had them seats that faced each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, doing that that rod with a Hispanic family the whole flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I helped raise her family at border out of control. I raised his ass. By the time we landed, he was fully mannerable. He was either fully mantable or scared of black people wanted to tease.
Speaker 1: Well, you know. This incident occurred just a few days after a twenty six year old woman on board a Korean air flight from New York to South Korea tried to open the emergency door mid flight. She was subdued by the crew and placed under arrest when the plane landed. Authorities say she was on mess Okay, so if you guys were the captain, first officer, just part of the flight crew, and a passenger thought about or tried to open the emergency exit door. What would you say to the fellow passengers? What would you guys do?
Speaker 2: Sank Yes, everybody started whooping his ass till I get back there speak anouncement. We have a timely announcement right now. I'm you Captain Harvey, right, and I'll let you know we're gonna be on slight delay. We're gonna take about twenty minutes to put this fellow's ass. We'll get right back to your net and let you know what time we'll be taken off.
Speaker 1: Y'all have y'all have a thirty four minutes after the hour, go small with your goals, New Year's resolutions. Will talk about it right after this. You're listening. Shot Dave Harvey Morning Show