Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all.
Speaker 4: Don't give them.
Speaker 5: A bu busy listening to show.
Speaker 6: To I don't joy, Yah, yeah, Joy.
Speaker 4: You gotta use that.
Speaker 7: You love.
Speaker 4: You gotta turn. You have to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 5: You probably got to turn the mouth. Turn the water of the money up looking come come out.
Speaker 2: You'll think, uh huh, sure will Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Well, I got to tell you something everybody, and this is great news for everybody that I'm gonna share something with your principal of becoming successful at whatever level you choose. It can be successful in the relationship, successful in the family. Successes may be considered to you becoming a homeowner. It could be being debt free. Your ideal success could be sixty thousand a year, fifty thousand a year, one hundred thousand dollars a year. Doesn't matter if you're considering it, if you're wanting it, if you have a desire to become successful, I want to share with you the very beginning of that. If no one's ever done it. I'm gonna say the beginning of it today. See scripture makes it very clear for us you don't The only thing you need to become successful is already inside of you. It's not an external need. God wouldn't do that to you. He puts the core basis of everything you need inside of you. So if you discover it, if you tend to it, nurture it, fertilize it, and water it, it grows, it branches out. Then it reaches out externally and it starts grabbing things outside of there to make it even bigger, stronger, better, last longer. But in the very beginning, you don't need anything. It's all within you. And if you cultivate your relationship with God, it comes out, it flourishes. Now, let me tell you that thing that I'm talking about is a God given gift that He has given to all of us. We all possess it. It is all within us. Everybody has a gift. Had somebody told me what I know now back then, I would have saved myself tons of mistakes. I just didn't know the principles. I had to learn them all well. One of the principles are becoming successful is your mindset. You got to get your mind right now. This mindset is simply a decision that you can make. I can't get it for you. I can tell you what to do, but you got to make the decision. You that's listening have to decide. You know what, I'm gonna go on and get at it. I'm gonna stop wrinting. I'm gonna become a homeowner. You know what. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna stop living check to check. I'm I'm gonna put a budget together. I'm gonna stop stepping out on my phone. I'm gonna go home. I'm gonna get it together. I'm gonna stop using when you make these decisions. That's correcting your mindset. Now. The closer connection you have with God, the more help you get sustaining the mindset. How many times have you started to do something and you stopped? How many resolutions have you made at the New Year and stopped by February over by me? And January done in March? Because if you don't have a clear connection with your creator to help you carry out the other force out there, that evil force is designed to get you not to reach your goals. Get you not to come to resolution with whatever the resolutions are you made, so he can so you can consider yourself not worthy or failure or unable to do something. But the more things you are able to accomplish, the greater your confidence goals grows. So we got to get your mindset together. Your mindset is a decision that you have to make. When you make the decision, you can begin in the process. Your mindset is also a will of yours, a will along with the decision, a will, a willingness to do right, a willingness to change, a willingness to be better. It's going to then cause you to have to make a decision to make a change of direction. Don't go where everybody else going. You got to go your way. Now. You can't follow the crowd. You got to take a less travel path. You cannot do this without changing your direction. You can't keep hanging with the people you've been hanging with if you want to be different, because they not. Then you have to develop an obligation to yourself. You've got to say, you know what for me and my family, or if you don't have a family for me, I owe it to myself I have an obligation to myself to be the best means that I can possibly be, to be the best self that I can possibly be, to be the best father, the best man, the best husband, the best wife, the best mother, the best daughter, the best son, the best student, the best employee, the best owner. You have an obligation to yourself to give yourself a shot at the best life you can. That's an obligation. You owe that to yourself. Why would you not live the best life that you possibly could. You have an obligation to yourself. Why would you cheat yourself like that? Why would you take yourself and never allow yourself to see the goodness that's already in you, to have the abundance that's been promised to you, to go and explore all the riches out there that's available to you. But one of the worst ways that you can rob your self of the joy of your obligation is to keep comparing yourself to somebody else. Because guess what, Man, that ain't your life. You ain't jay Z and Beyonce, You're not Oprah. Instead, man, that's not who you are. Quit looking around at everybody else. That comparison of everybody else will keep you broken, It'll keep you unhappy. You won't even be able to be grateful for what you have because you steady talking about what you don't have. That's not the way, man. You have an obligation to yourself to be the best you you can be, not the best them. You're not them. Stop trying to be them. Be the best you. It's cool. You got a nice little house. That's cool. You know how many big houses is empty and feel with hate and resentment. I'd rather have a smaller house fill with joy in it than to go to a big house. Man Prince got a line in a song that says, I realized, in its best disguised the house don't make a home. Man. Don't you know I know how true that is? So I'm just trying to tell you now. Another part of the mindset is taking dead aim at your life's goals and ambitions. What are they? What are your goals and your visions? What do you see for yourself? What do you dream about? If you knew you couldn't fail at whatever it is you were attempting, what would you go attempt see? That's what we need to be after. It's a mindset y'all. It's a decision. It's a will, it's a change of direction. It's an obligation to yourself. It's taking dead aim at your life's visions and goals. Come on, man, you got to get your mind wrapped around this thing. You owe it to yourself to live the best life you can be. Come on, man, talk to God. God got something for you. You just got to check in with him.
Speaker 3: You're listening morning show, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Here we are another day, another blessing. Man, so glad to be here. Man, have you told him thank you this morning? I'm gonna be honest with you. I missed it a little bit this morning, got up running this morning, got off to a jumpy start. So I want to just say thank you right now. I appreciate you for everything you've ever done for me, for the time you've given me, for all your blessings seen and unseen, for all the rooms you entered me in with my name and my name is being said in positive ways. I thank you. I thank you for my measure of health and strength. Thank you God. I thank you most of all for letting me be here. Just another show. I don't care how it go today. As long as I get to go in with it, thank you. That's how I feel better now. Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shely Strawberry, Colin Farrell, Mississippi Monica, back off the plane of the Junior, the One Kill l One Space Boy. If that ain't a ghetto name right there on the one Space it was though hell boy back then. Boy he was damn in Spanish. Yeah, we're gonna name him low Wan. Yeah, that's a good one. And the legend that is nephew Tommy Junior one what what's what's on your mind? Now?
Speaker 8: We call it my name, my name. I'm tired of hearing my own name. Because I found out that I'm in. I'm it, that's it, I'm in. Yeah, find out.
Speaker 2: That I'm I mean for the holidays? Oh man, I'm it?
Speaker 8: Yeah what means the list?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: It takes him a minute to connect his jokes. We're gonna be working on that. No, no, this, I find out that I'm it for Christmas. You thought I'm paying for Yeah, yeah, I'm paying now. Just this sprung upon me? Oh yes, oh yes, what what what have you been thinking? That Santa Claus really is coming.
Speaker 3: Now buddies, got buddies all we've been.
Speaker 2: Some I found out. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: See now is saying for the kids listening, there.
Speaker 10: Is a same not my damn kids that's listening.
Speaker 2: Right around here. Ain't no white man coming down my chick. I tell you that right.
Speaker 3: Now, ju Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me ask you something, man. So now that you've discovered you, what did you think was gonna happen this year?
Speaker 8: See, I just my friend in this house and they coming. I ain't know what was gonna happen, but I just found out that I'm it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're all coming here.
Speaker 10: You got the new house, Junior, See dog, Oh they're gonna they're gonna break it in though, get ready for that.
Speaker 2: They gonna break it in your family. You gotta have stuff under the tree for the christ kid. You gotta go toy shopping. I didn't notice was part of the deal. But it's part of the deal.
Speaker 3: It's not in the vows, Junior. But something I wasn't in.
Speaker 2: The bowls shirt.
Speaker 1: I never said that when I'll stand up there for never.
Speaker 3: Some people you just some things you just know, you know.
Speaker 2: You just well, I don't yeah, obvious, Well I'll tell you what, Junior, I bet you are no where in January.
Speaker 3: When the bills come, they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Tear that damn house. You're gonna need a new new house.
Speaker 11: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, it is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 3: Nephew, what you got?
Speaker 10: I've decided since I went to church and passed, it wasn't now that, Hey, I want my money back.
Speaker 2: I won't mom money back.
Speaker 10: My tithe in different for for a system passes, it's different. I don't know versus senior past the first versus the senior paser asked me, asked me, ask me to play after I see pastor? Is that it's different for this right here? And I hope all these passes out there listening. Man, let us know where y'all are gonna send a text or something. Man, let us know when y'all ain't coming in, we might stay home watch the game. We ain't know you now you're gonna sit up in the here here. He comes from the book of roof. Man, stop this, don't do that. Yeah, yeah, I want my money back. Let's go catch up.
Speaker 12: Hello, I need to speak to sister Polic.
Speaker 13: Okay, who is this?
Speaker 12: That's right here is gled all right, This is Glen. I need This is brother Glen, and I speak of ster Police. But I have some please.
Speaker 13: Okay, sir, how did you get my number?
Speaker 12: I got your number from one of the deacons at the church.
Speaker 13: Okay, what deacon was that?
Speaker 12: I don't even know the deacon name. Listen when I'm trying to ask you, I'm trying to ask you, can you reimburse me for some money that I put in church on Sunday?
Speaker 13: Okay, Well, can you just calm down just a little place, sir.
Speaker 12: I I'm look. Are you the financial person at the church?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 13: I am. So what can I do for you?
Speaker 12: I'm trying to get my money back that I put in church on Sunday. I put one hundred dollars in church on Sunday and I'm trying to get my one hundred dollars back.
Speaker 13: Okay, what did you not give from your heart?
Speaker 12: I gave from my heart what I thought was gonna happen. But it didn't happen.
Speaker 13: Okay, help me, help you what you mean?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 13: What didn't happen? What didn't happen?
Speaker 14: Sir?
Speaker 12: Okay, Pastor wasn't there. Pastor was not there on Sunday, and y'all had this guest minister come in who I ain't like him at all. But the dog on the offering was before he even got up to preach, so I didn't already gain my offer, which was one hundred dollars, and then I didn't even know Pastor wasn't Now you know what I'm saying. So here I am giving a hundred dollars. I'm thinking, I know I'm gonna get the word when Pastor there. But y'all put this dude up. He coming from don't nobody come from the book of Ruth no more? He was at Ruth Leviticus. He was all over the place. I want to get my one hundred dollars back. I ain't giving to that, sir.
Speaker 13: Do you not read the bulletin? I mean, how often do you even come to church?
Speaker 12: I come to church often. I mean what does got to do with anytime?
Speaker 13: Well, if you were come a little often and read the bulletin, so you would have known that pastor took a vacation.
Speaker 12: They took a vacation, so everybody knew he wasn't gonna be there.
Speaker 13: Yes, sir, the regulars, the people that come regularly to church, they know that, sir.
Speaker 12: Okay, well I ain't know that, So I need I need to get I need to get my money back.
Speaker 13: Okay. What I need you to do, though, is calm down.
Speaker 12: I'm come. I'm just trying to say I want to get my one hundred dollars. I'm not giving that simon I got on Sunday. I'm not giving one hundred dollars for that.
Speaker 13: Well, sir, I cannot give you one hundred dollars back.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 13: We don't do no refund checks. I can't do that. Okay. I have to wait your pastor get back in because two people have to sign a check. I can't even do that for you, sir. Matter of fact, I'm not even at work right now.
Speaker 12: Okay. So am I gonna get my one hundred dollars back?
Speaker 13: Okay, sir? Why don't you just call the church on tomorrow and then we can go from there.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm not calling. I'm not calling the church tomorrow. I tell you what, you know what? You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna come up there tomorrow and you're gonna give me my one hundred dollars. Either it's in a check or it's in cash. But you promised, sister, Felicia Patterson, you're gonna give me my damn money.
Speaker 14: Say what did you just cuss me?
Speaker 12: I just told you that come tomorrow, I'm coming up there to get my damn hundred dollars. Whether it's in a check or whether it's in cash, I don't care what it is.
Speaker 15: Let me call you something, sir.
Speaker 14: You ain't getting nothing from us that you call here and cuss me asking for some money back you got. Now you're giving your money from your heart and doesn't not a whod off that preaching the word of God. You give because you love God. You ever thought to me like that, I'll strip you naked, Jim, and then you know what, You better be glad this ain't twenty years ago, because I'll cussed you from hey causey but daddy, he's saying me, because you know how you gonna cush I tell you what I will do, young man, What you want to say? Your name is again?
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 12: I'm brother Glenn, Brother Glenn.
Speaker 14: When I see you, I'm gonna give you don't right for the fellowship?
Speaker 13: Do you hear me?
Speaker 14: Do you ain't come up from something? Because that's how you treat God's people. You have been talking to me ignocance or picked up the phone. You ain't saying Hi, man? He doing man?
Speaker 12: Can you help me that?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 14: You just start cussing and hollering at me. You don't talk to people like that. You don't even sound like a Christian watch them.
Speaker 12: Don't do that. Don't you hear me?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 12: You want something from people?
Speaker 2: You act?
Speaker 14: That's what the word that you have not because you act not you'll call.
Speaker 13: You're hollering at me.
Speaker 12: Don't you help me? I can hear you. Come car.
Speaker 13: You're cussing at me. Oh Lord help me?
Speaker 12: Can I sister? Police? Can I change? I mean? I just want to change something else till you your own?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 12: Can I say something?
Speaker 13: You can't say nothing to me? But do you know what you need to do? Go get you some malice?
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, yes, ma'am. But I but it's one more thing I just wanted to say to you.
Speaker 14: Ain't no, thank, ain't no one more.
Speaker 12: Thing, okay, But I just I just wanted to tell you this, sister Police.
Speaker 14: I wanted to told you you ain't got to tell me, yes.
Speaker 12: Ma'am, yes, ma'am. But I want to say this though. This is nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your girlfriend sister Doris got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, I am going to get dons. Oh yes, I am Tommy.
Speaker 12: Yes, hello Steve. No, no, ma'am, no, ma'am. Steve is out of here with me.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna need to have a prive and mama with sister Doll. Yes, you got to be privately till nobody here, but I got to share with her.
Speaker 13: Yes, gonna just be me, her and the lost.
Speaker 12: She told me. She say, my girlfriend is blessed, highly favored.
Speaker 9: Say.
Speaker 12: She said, I want you to see if you can push her. But I did, sister Police, and you you you rolled it out. I'm gonna tell you, but you let me ask you something though. Twenty years ago you you you it'd been a little different.
Speaker 13: Ooh, twenty years ago, I got to pick you up and dropped you back down.
Speaker 15: Looked at you and walked off of you after I got you.
Speaker 13: Cussing you out. But that was twenty years ago.
Speaker 14: Ooh, thank the Lord for deliver who oh, man, Lord, my legs, it's taking hula.
Speaker 12: Lord, ask you something, Sister Policia. I gotta ask you. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 15: Oh, I must say the Steed Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 14: What you got me?
Speaker 12: You got me?
Speaker 4: You got me?
Speaker 3: Are you all right thinking that? Are you coming up next as the Celo you're listening morning show? Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 11: In entertainment news, Erica Badu is on the cover of GQ Germany Men of the Year issue. Yes, congratulations to her, but right now it is time to ask the clo. Mackenzie in Chesterfield says, my sister and I have different fathers, and her dad raised me. She fell out with her dad last year and it's a problem because I'm still close to him.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 11: If she's mad at him, I can't talk to him. Why should I have to be mad at him too?
Speaker 2: You don't, you don't, No, you don't, And don't let her put that on you, man. No, keep that relationship with that man. That man have been good to you. Man, you owe him that. You know, your sister crazy, yeah, good hair, well she crazy. She ain't got no damn friends, She ain't got no relationship. She always end and stuff. That's her problem. Because let me tell you something, man, If you can fall out with your mama and stay mad at your mama, it's really something wrong with you. You're difficult, bruh. It really is something wrong with you. If you can't work through it with your mama, it's something wrong with you man. And then and your daddy. You know, if if dad ain't did nothing vile to you, man, work this out with your parents, what's wrong with y'all? Y'all gonna missle? Because let me tell y'all something, And everybody on this show can tell you this right here. You're gonna lose one of them people one day, and you're not gonna You're not gonna believe it. You're not going to believe. I'm telling you right now. These people that brought you in that world, that gave you life, to sacrifice for you, and then you mad because they did something. Okay, okay, well, you got to remember they ain't just parents, they're humans too.
Speaker 10: What is it over there having Thanksgiving with Mail?
Speaker 2: Ben fun? I told you I went on food with Mail? But no more? Didn't I say that?
Speaker 9: Did you?
Speaker 2: Over there?
Speaker 4: Tell me?
Speaker 2: Good? Hell? Will Melvin know how to fry turkey better?
Speaker 3: And some one in Melvin?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 11: Moving on to Catrice and Tampa, Katree says, I dropped my cousin off at the pool hall and I ran into an ex. We talked and had sex real quick in my car. I don't think anyone saw him in my car, but my husband asked me about it. I think my cousin snitched. So should I admit he was in my car?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: For real, I'm with you on this, cel Hell lie.
Speaker 2: Should I admit he was in my car?
Speaker 4: Wasn't?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: Hold hold? You didn't see him in Marca? Oh and you think I'm in a today?
Speaker 3: Boy, that was a risk she took.
Speaker 2: So but see how ghetto is this whole story? Yeah? I dropped my cousin off at the pool hall. What but the last time you've done that? No? No? Yeah, when the last time you dropped your cousin off at the pool hall? I've never done and I grew around nothing but pool hall. This is a hood ass story from the get go. I dropped my cousin off at the pool hall.
Speaker 3: What ran into my ex and we had sex real quick.
Speaker 2: Problem, that's the problem, the whole story. I dropped my cousin off at a pool hall, and I ran up into my ex and we had sex in the cop I ain't think nobody saw me real quick. But then my husband asked me about it. Right, what you don't see the ghetto going?
Speaker 3: So this is what we're doing now.
Speaker 2: Ghetto is moving right now?
Speaker 14: Is it?
Speaker 3: Fourth week?
Speaker 2: Down in the back seat some roof top digg in the scene where the gangster lean wo though you may not drive, hold on, that song was playing in the back great big cattle lac. It takes to white Wall hole TV A tennis in the back. Yeah, this is terrible. Oh it don't it's just that's ain't got But I just saw on the car that she had diamond in the back sun roof top. Yeall I got old ass Galaxy five hundred.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, we're moving on to Porter and Cincinnati. Porter writes, my wife's friend has flirted with me for years, and my wife just blows it off. Her friend is getting more aggressive, and she backed it up on me. At a house party with my wife egging her on, I wanted to grab her by the.
Speaker 3: Waist, but I was afraid to take it there.
Speaker 11: Do I bring this to my wife's attention or keep playing a lot?
Speaker 10: I'm just.
Speaker 2: Act like you don't know what the hell going on. Act like you don't even get it. As matter of fact, stop writing in the radio shows.
Speaker 3: Don't do that no more because your wife's listening.
Speaker 2: Boy, act like I wanted to grab her waist. I know you did because the thoughts on your mind. Do not acknowledge this to your wife. Act like it don't mean nothing. Now, let me tell you what's gonna happen one day though.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's gonna catch you somewhere out now.
Speaker 2: No, he does. He already said he wanted to grab away. Uh, they get some gravy, it's gonna be some grabbing. It's gonna be some grabbing. It's gonna be some grab Believe that. Yeah, it's over. As a matter of fact, he done wrote this letter just to you know, put the little feelers out there. He gone, though, we're gone and I'm gone. He gone, on the friend because it's newest exciting. He's gone, okay and away run he gone. And the girl, the girlfriend is doing it like she playing so she can get it in.
Speaker 3: And the wife ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 2: What girl?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: She thinks Hubert don't care? But Hubert, Hubert is really paying close to because Gwen win got one more time, Evelyn. Evelyn is letting this go on right now, but Herbert gonna keep up. Gwen going back in the one time, Herbert gonna be busy, don't grave, don't graze.
Speaker 11: Merab him by their waist and then all right, last one, Steve, This is from Bailey and Shreveport. Bailey writes, I'm planning a girls trip for New Year's ead. I just found out that two of my friends are sharing a man and they don't know it. Another friend said, we need to tell them before so it doesn't ruin our trip.
Speaker 3: What should we do? Do we tell them or not?
Speaker 2: But it's going to be a girl's trip. So if it's going to be a girls trip, how's it going to ruin it unless y'all playing it on? Bringing it up on the girls trip.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, they'll probably talk about their men, and you know that's right there.
Speaker 2: Shut shame out, shut shime out. But I don't know why y'all feel them. Why do y'all feel the obligation to run your damn mouth? Ladies? Shut up? Sometime we can't do that, and it feels so good to be able to tell y'all just shut sometimes. That's what I want to Shut up.
Speaker 3: You can say it all you want, We're not gonna do it. Coming up, Shut off, you shut up. Coming up next to Entertainment News.
Speaker 11: Shut you're listening, Harvey Morning Show. Fountain Blue Las Vegas luxury resort and Casino is bringing global superstar post Malone to headline its inaugural New Year's Eve weekend. That's going down December thirtieth and thirty first at the Blue Live Theater. Register now for your chance to win a trip for two to see post Malone live on New Year's Eve. It includes round trip coach airfare, two night hotel stay and dinner for two. You can enter right now and get rules at Steve Harvey FM dot com. That's Steve Harvey FM dot com for all the info. It is sponsored by Fountain Blue, Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Lot that sounds exciting, yes, thinking.
Speaker 11: Yes, absolutely, all right, moving on, guys to entertainment news. Now Diddy is stepping down from running Revolt TV. Okay he has third Yeah, he's decided. He made that ovision to take a hiatus from what he found it said that back in twenty thirteen. What did you say, oh, Junior, Yeah, he stepped aside. No, According to sources, this is a temporary move. Now, this is a temporary move to make sure accusations about his conduct over the years don't distract from the company's mission or success or tank the brand uh the The plan is for CEO to Tavio Samuels and Chief brand Officer Dion Graham to continue running the company day by day. There is no timeline for when or if Ditty will return to his role as chairman. There's already been some fallout at Revolt in the wake of the allegations against Ditty. Last week, John Montgomery, who hosted a Revolt podcast, announced that she would not be returning for another season, citing Ditty as the reason. And yeah, now you know, fifty has something to say about all of this.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 11: This is a fifty peg, he said, quote, I'll buy it.
Speaker 3: Talking about he'll buy remote TV.
Speaker 11: He said, I'll buy it for the low because you know, Cadillac and Att gonna pull out.
Speaker 3: That's really this is really.
Speaker 10: You know man, this is this is uh just going to hell in a handbag.
Speaker 2: Man, this is this one right here.
Speaker 10: Man, people are Kelly looking at TV saying, oh, this don't look good right here.
Speaker 2: This don't look good at Oh and he know, I think, you know, man, that should be a way for these uh, for people to pay for their crimes, you know, do their time, you know, and get a chance at redemption. You know, for everybody. You know, everybody deserves a chance at redemption. I'm doing time and nothing. But that isn't what I'm saying.
Speaker 16: Also, Capital Preparatory School that ended their relationship, doctor Steve Perry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, snowball. Let me tell you something. This this snowball just getting started. This thing is gonna go down the hill. It's gonna be avalanche in a minute. Man. This is a tough one. This is a tough one because in this culture, in even that that just simply the accusation, you know, which different, which goes against everything that the country is supposed to be built on. A person is innocent and to prove it guilty. But in this country, that's not how we are. As soon as you get the accusation, they just start taking stuff from you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the court of public opinion condemns you and all of that.
Speaker 1: You're right, But his actions on paying so quickly the next day.
Speaker 2: That didn't help it. That's okay. I'm just oh no, no, no.
Speaker 11: Remember what his attorney said. That is not an admission of guilt. Remember that thirty million attorney said, that.
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 2: Thirty is the number?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: They didn't disclose the figure.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know where I say she.
Speaker 3: Was asking what Cassie was asking for?
Speaker 2: Thirty million. We've built in here and so long. Let me tell you about twenty years. We're gonna put it thirty court. Actually, if I ain't did nothing, no, we're going to court. But I understand what happens too, You know, people, Now, there are some There are a lot of cases y'all that are settled just because it's not worth the grind and hustle. There are lots of cases that are settled where people are truly innocent and instead of going through the rigorous of court and all like this, let me just get this little fool, this little bit of money gone by. My business problem with this case is these are different types of accusations.
Speaker 16: Yeah, sexual assault and sexual harassment and rape and all these are serious, serious.
Speaker 2: That I failed and got injured on my job. That happens all the time you get those settlement cases. That's insurance companies. Oh I did all that. I did the.
Speaker 1: Sexual assault and rape, and that's.
Speaker 3: Very very serious.
Speaker 2: Yes, No, that's a whole different case. I got hit in the car one time when I was twenty how about twenty twenty one, and it was one of the greatest days my life. Well, when I got hit, I was laying there. We were pinned in the car, and I was thinking Jesus the whole time I was in there, not for saving me before the money. I knew I was gonna get off the cake for.
Speaker 1: Your settlement anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't even I was paying in the car. They had to get the jaws to get us out. But I was thanking him the whole time because I knew the money that I wasn't even hurt. I wasn't even hurt. I was in that just as comfortable. But all the injuries I had when they did get me out was based on the case. Yeah, I had whipped last side, last had everything back. Oh god, can't walk. I had all that for They opened up the car. I was standing there and then I realized that wasn't a good look. Then I laid next to the fender that was off the car. Yeah, standing up here looking healthy.
Speaker 11: Right now, another place here, A passenger opened the exit door on a plane.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 2: I'll beat his ass with that.
Speaker 3: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: Southwest Airlines passenger having a quote mental health emergency gave everyone a scare on Sunday when he opened the plane's exit door and climbed out on the wing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the heel his ass that day, the plan. That would have been your last day of nettiness for me.
Speaker 3: The plane, of course, was not in the air yet.
Speaker 11: It was parked at the gate at the Louis Armstrong, New Orleans International Airport waiting.
Speaker 2: Are you all right? Oh yeah, we're at the gate, because now you know how long you'd have delayed that flight. Oh yeah, he sitting out on the wing. What did he need some fresh air? Yes?
Speaker 11: Thirty eight years old unidentified man jumped from the plane's wing down to the tarmac and was captured by security. Officers say the man was incoherent and unaware of his surroundings. He was taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation. Luckily, no one was injured. The plane had to be taken out of service. Passengers were boarded onto a new plane, which later took off for Atlanta.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you know that took time.
Speaker 2: They ain't even telling you how long that delay was. That's why the whooping, because now on Southwest, I got to go out here and get another one of these tanks. Then I got to wait on the call Mountain. It's time. We're gonna be second. It ain't no rolls, no more.
Speaker 3: The boarding group, ABC, ABC.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why when I got on the plane, wasn't no no but middle seat the whole I got on there, Man, it wasn't but middle seat, I said, And that's back, Quinn. You remember Southwest had them seats that faced each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, think we're doing.
Speaker 2: I rolled with a Hispanic family the whole flight. Yeah. I helped raise her family at border out of control, I raised his ass. By the time we landed, he was fully mannerable. He was either fully mantable or scared of black people wanted to tea well. You know.
Speaker 11: This incident occurred just a few days after a twenty six year old woman on board a Korean air flight from New York to South Korea tried to open the emergency door mid flight. She was subdued by the crew and placed under arrest when the plane landed.
Speaker 3: Authorities say she was on mess.
Speaker 11: Okay, So if you guys were the captain, first officer, just part of the flight crew, and a passenger thought about or tried to open the emergency exit door, what would you say to the fellow passengers?
Speaker 3: What would you guys do?
Speaker 10: Thank yes, everybody started whipping his ass till I give breath.
Speaker 2: There o to speak. We have a timely announcement right now. I'm you Captain Harvey, right, and I'll let you know we're going to be on selight de late. We're going to take about twenty minutes. His fellows, I asked, we'll get right back to your net. Let you know what time we'll be taken off.
Speaker 11: Y'all have thirty four minutes after the hour. Go small with your goals New Year's resolutions, we'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. Go small with your goals? Okay, the holidays have only just started, but people are already thinking about their new year's goals. And this year it's all about going small.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 11: Seventy five percent of people make at least one resolution a year, but a new survey found that respondents would rather kick off their goals gradually than jump in head first. Almost half of those surveyed also said they'd rather concentrate on long term goals, with twenty seven percent saying they wanted to focus on short term ones. So, Steve, you're a motivational speaker. You motivate people all the time. What do you think should people continue to make big resolutions at the first of the year or should they go small with their goals?
Speaker 2: I disagree with that one thousand percent. I don't understand. There's no winning in small. There's no winning in small. I mean, look, what they're trying to say is but everything they're saying is preparing you for failure. It's assuming that ain't no need of you thinking big because you ain't gonna get big. Now that right, there is a negative connotation to me. You know, remember this, aim for the moon. In case you miss, you'll still be amongst the stars. But if you aiming for the fire hydrant, then you miss, you down in the damn dirt. See that's the problem with people. Pass no advice to people. I'm just against small thinking because it costs you no more to think big than it does to think small. If you say Volkswagon and Rose Royce, it don't take no more energy. It's Volkswagon is Rose RoCE. Man, y'all, don't let people convince you to take the small approach because then all you can ever get is small results. I'm just not a proponent of now. What they're trying to say is, don't disappoint yourself. You go to it and you don't get it.
Speaker 3: Expectation because it's just so high.
Speaker 2: Back to me, don't. I just don't like you manage your expectations. See now, look, either you want be a person of faith or you ain't.
Speaker 16: Give people advice though how to think big and how to not be not to hold himself back with that type of thinking.
Speaker 1: If you've never okay, here's set that kind of goal for yourself.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Well, here's a deal. Here's something I learned, and I taught this to myself. It is impossible to think an impossible thought. That's not possible. It is possible to think an impossible thought. Well, okay, okay, then how did you think it? Though? If it's impossible, how did you think it? And that's what you've got to incorporate into your thinking. Man, it is impossible to think about you. Tell somebody, man, I had this crazy idea. Man, I don't see how. I know you don't see how, but I'm telling you I saw it. And that's how imagination is given to you. And what we don't realize as people is that our imagination is given to us by God. God places what he has for you in your imagination. Albert Einstein once said, imagination is everything. It's the preview to life's coming attractions. That's just a fact. So what God does is he places the life he has for you in your imagination. The problem we have is we tell our imagination to the wrong people. Because if you want to kill a big dream, tell it to a small minded person. And all of us have done that. God has shown us something incredible in our imagination. We took it to our friends and loved ones, and they shot it down. I don't see how you gonna do that. Well, I know you don't see it because God didn't show it to you. He showed it to me. And I'm gonna trust on that fact right there. If I thought small, is no way I get here today. All you got to do is start thinking big. Does a book I recommend to everybody by David Schwartz David Schultz, The Magic of Thinking Be Go buy that book. It's all written off. All self help books have written off concepts of the Bible. Anyway, a man is as he thinks. If you think you're small, you're fitting to be small.
Speaker 3: I love it all right, Thank you. You are a motivational speaker.
Speaker 11: Coming up next, it is the Nephew with today's prank phone call any motivation for his nephew and the prank.
Speaker 2: Thanks stupid always. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Right after this, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour, it's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is I fixed him up for his queen. I don't like the sound of that one. We'll find out what it's all about just a.
Speaker 2: Few yeah, somebody got a great man.
Speaker 3: Thank you, you're welcome. All right.
Speaker 11: Well here, well we'll find out what that's all about just a few because right now it is the nephew's turn for the prank phone call of the day.
Speaker 3: What you got for his nef?
Speaker 2: Before we get into the prank, let me say this.
Speaker 10: Everybody been asking me about my my my cancer merchandise Don't Cancer Me out dot com? So listen, so everybody wants to know what it is. Don't cancer me out dot com. You go to don't Cancer Me out dot com. I got I have a paraphernalia for whatever cancer your friend loved one has. All you have to do is go to don't Cancer Me out dot com. You can click on any of them. Every every cancer has its own color ribbon, all right, minus thyroid, so it has prquoise, purple, and pink. As you know, breast cancer is pink by itself, So every one of them has its own ribbon. We got hats, I got hoodies, I got shirts, I got water bottles. Don't Cancer Me out dot com. It is just some encouragement. Did you do what is black on?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 2: What is the color black on?
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 2: Just coming out? I have a Hansler, but I've decided probably not best to say that, so let's just move home because that's no.
Speaker 1: And when you know he's filtering himself, nephew.
Speaker 10: Yeah, go to Don't Cancer Me Out, Doc. I'm not playing this foolishness. Don't cancer me out dot com. It's a great gift to give somebody. It's some great encouragement for somebody that's going through the storm. All right, do that for me. Now, get to the prank. Today's title is thick and shut in. Thick and shut in. Y'all already know that's part of the church, thick and studying. You already know some people that used to be on that list. I used to know mister Euler May Steptoe. You're always on the sick and shut in this. Let's go catch it.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to speak it. You got him. I'm doing I ain't doing too good. You been over praying for my wife again, right right, right, yes, sir, you just came over here three times in one week. My wife had already went through the operation and all that she's gonna be pining. I don't need you over a praying three times a week, because honestly, I think it's something else on your mind when you come over here praying for my wife.
Speaker 17: I ain't stupid, brother, kind of Hold it, brother, this brother, this is well your wife was on.
Speaker 18: The second shot. Ain't list I Reverend asked you to come by.
Speaker 17: Reverend ain't requested that I come by.
Speaker 9: Okay, he ain't requested for you to bring your black to my house for no three times in one week, man, So you can cut that down with me.
Speaker 17: Hold it, brother, I came with Sister Georgia the first time. The second time I came by myself because she was able to come by, and I only.
Speaker 18: Stayed fifteen minutes these times. So what's the problem.
Speaker 9: Could I already know what you what you're doing. I know you're trying to holler at my wife. I ain't stoop hop at your wife.
Speaker 17: I had a wife. Why would I have at your wife?
Speaker 9: She's probably already you already know what you already know what you're doing. Man, you up in his other my wife? Why wind up? Why nobody at the house already know what you're doing. Let me tell you something. Keep your black away from my house. If you want to pray for my wife.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna wait man, Wait minute, wait, man, you can't talk to you that's what you're gonna now, Brother, it ain't gonna be none of that, and ain't gonna be none of that.
Speaker 17: You're talking to the wrong brother, and I okay. Now, First of all, you're.
Speaker 18: Not gonna disrespect me and curse me out.
Speaker 17: Okay, that's not even the way brother should be talking to brother. Second of all, if there's any laying on the hands, it's gonna be my hands laying on you.
Speaker 9: Okay, late, late, I know I'm trying my wife. If I find out what you around. You know that you mess around with my wife, it's gonna.
Speaker 17: Be I'm crazy trying to be crazy.
Speaker 12: I'm just letting you.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say it one more time, keep your black off around my you know.
Speaker 17: First of all, I told.
Speaker 18: You once again you can't be talking to me like that. Now I'm trying to.
Speaker 17: Be cool about the situation because I know you may be just upset.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 18: I can appreciate that.
Speaker 17: Okay, I have a wife, and I'll be upset if somebody's coming out there.
Speaker 9: And your out with your wife.
Speaker 17: I spend my time with my wife. I do you know anybody come buy your house.
Speaker 9: Maybe I need to come on your house and high let your wife. Well, you're welcome to maybe come to come lay something over there on huh God, now sure way trying to do it.
Speaker 17: Hold holder, one man, holdly, one manute. I'll tell you before being disrespectful. Now, that was a very idiotic statement for you to make.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's what's gonna happen. If I catch your black drip my house again, I'm gonna play this man, and then I'm getting on the phone with you, you, your pastors, any more of them, because if anybody come by my house again and I ain't there, I'm kicking your black.
Speaker 17: That's a promise, you know. Just that's it.
Speaker 18: Look here, brother, if that's gonna be any cook and god on, I'll be kicking your I'm gonna lay my hands on you and I'm gonna give you a good sanctified whooping, and then I'm gonna.
Speaker 17: Pray for you. I'm gonna pray to heal you by this foot I'm gonna put up, okay, because I I've had it with you, you know, And I only went by to visit your wife because I was asked to go visit your wife. Now, that was a problem.
Speaker 18: You should have called a pastor. Okay, but you're not gonna.
Speaker 17: Disrespect me my wife to church on the phone.
Speaker 12: Life.
Speaker 17: If you want to do somebody, you can meet me any place.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 17: As a matter of fact, I can go anywhere I want in this town. If I be at your house talking to your wife, if the path asks me to go, I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 18: You you know, you just you know. It's just a stupid brother.
Speaker 17: Okay. You need to come to You need to come to church more off. And that's the problem. You gonna come to church more off. If you come to church more off. You want to be talking to me like that. You want to be worried about me and your wife because there must be something wrong at your house. You be worried by me fooling with your wife. Okay, so you need to check her? Okay, you how about that? Why don't you do that? Why don't you why don't you just check her? Okay?
Speaker 9: Thomas said, you the one that's cheating with with my wife. That's that's all I know.
Speaker 17: Who Tommy, let me.
Speaker 9: Say you, Tommy, the one said Thoma said, you the one that's cheating around with my wife.
Speaker 17: Tommy who?
Speaker 11: Who?
Speaker 18: Who is Tommy Tommy Who?
Speaker 9: This is nephew Tommy Man. So this is nephew Tommy from Steve Harvey Morty show man. Your church member got me the pray ball.
Speaker 18: Not long for that?
Speaker 17: You know you're long, Y're long.
Speaker 9: You know, y'all a highway to hell, all of y'all.
Speaker 17: You know, NonStop, no, you know y'all just you know, y'all just gone. You know, ain't no stop signed, you know. I fine go, I'm gonna pray for all of y'all, all of your brothers. Nephew, tell me Steve.
Speaker 9: Hobby Bus wrong for that.
Speaker 18: Okay, I'm gonna check him. I'm gonna check you out. I'm finna go, I said, I want to talk to you out the more. I'm pretty all.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say, Hey, brother, puse you go? Man, you gotta tell me what's the baddest radio show with the lamb man Steve Hobby more in the show and now you have it.
Speaker 10: Put some stupid on that. Put this speck on my stupid. That's all I asked. Just put a little speck on my stupid.
Speaker 2: Do you know that's one of my favorite all time interviews bird Man on the Breakfast Club. That was one of my all time favorite interviews all tree of y'all a tri I said my talk. I love bird Man. That's my dude. I want. That could have went either way right there.
Speaker 10: That looked real scary. I ain't saying nothing about bird Man. I got speck on his name all right, the something fifteen through the seventeenth Nate Jackson's Super Funny Comedy Club, Tacoma, Washington. And then on the other side in twenty twenty four MLK Weekend, the Nephew is coming to the Comedy Zone in Jacksonville, Florida. That's January twelfth through the fourteen. I got about whining dates already learned. That's how you do next year. That's how you come into twenty four. Hey Tommy and swangon.
Speaker 2: Yess Sir Tommy, I'm gonna put his hattoo on my face and start talking crazy. You are are you putting on my face? I'm gonna put two tears on my sheet like I don a kid.
Speaker 3: Thank you Nephew coming up next.
Speaker 2: About eight tears on my face, just crying all time my face, just eighteen subjects. I thanked him up. For his queen.
Speaker 3: We'll get into it.
Speaker 2: Put eight tears on each side of my face.
Speaker 3: Sixteen letter.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard morning show, and it's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter at Steve HARVEYFM dot com by clicking on submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 10: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Rawberry Letter.
Speaker 11: Thank you nephew. Subject I fixed him up for his queen. Dear Stephen Shirley. I got married when I was twenty six years old, and we only lasted for four years because of the way my husband was raised by his mom and grandmama.
Speaker 3: We moved in with his.
Speaker 11: Mother after we got married, and she cooked for us, washed our clothes, and did all of the household chores. I used to try to clean up the kitchen after she cooked, but she wasn't having it. I could not wait to get my husband away from his mom and grandma and into our own apartment.
Speaker 3: I taught him to wash clothes, cook, put the trash out, and have some kind of order in our home.
Speaker 11: His mom was still all in our marriage, saying that I should cater to her son. So I got fed up and moved out. For a while, we tried to save the marriage, but he wasn't the man I needed. We are divorced now, but we are still friends. He calls to ask for my recipes because he cooks.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 11: I have watched him evolve into a grown man and someone that I.
Speaker 3: Can respect and love.
Speaker 11: I invited him to dinner just to catch up, but he insisted that I come to his house for dinner instead.
Speaker 3: His place was spotless.
Speaker 11: And the pasta he made good was just as good as mine. I had two glasses of wine, and I was hoping he wanted to have sex.
Speaker 3: I was so wrong.
Speaker 11: He started telling me about his queen that he plans to propose to. He thanked me for making him a better man for her, and he said that his second marriage will last because of it. How can he do all the right stuff for her? I want this new and improved version of my man. I want to be as queen. Should I tell him that well, I mean, yeah, go ahead, shoot your shot. Of course, you can tell him how you feel and see where it goes, see how it turns out. I mean, you guys were really young when you got married, and he was still a mama's boy and his mom was too much in the business, you said, But all that has changed now thanks to you, So put it out there. You have nothing to lose, You have nothing to lose with all of this. But you can't be afraid of how you feel. I mean, that's how you feel, So tell him. Just make sure that you want him back for the right reasons and not because he's moved on with a new queen and you're jealous. He could be waiting to hear how you feel, and it could change his mind, and it could be too late. You have to be prepared if you don't get the answer you want. But an honest conversation between the two of you would definitely clear a lot of things up, a lot of things. But I got to tell you it doesn't look too hopeful. He looks pretty happy with this new queen. He sounds pretty happy with this new queen.
Speaker 2: Steve Well, Shirley, I ain't mad at you ass. I could see a lot of value in what she said. I agree with a lot of the stuff you said. I don't really know what angle I'm gonna take on this letter yet. I haven't really decided. You always try to find another rabbit hole to jump down here, and you know, yeah, something like that. But I think I may find it as I read a little bit more. This twenty six year old girl married when she was twenty six, only lasted four years because her husband was raised by his mama and his grandmama. Oh lord old now, oh not the mama and the grandmama.
Speaker 9: Lord.
Speaker 2: And then when y'all got married, y'all moved in with his mama. What she do? She cooked for you, washed all the clothes, did all the household choice. You didn't have to do nothing. He ain't had to do nothing. I used to try to clean up the kitchen out she cooked. She wasn't having it. See, man, I ain't got no problem with that. You want to do all the housework? Man? Woo knock shelf out? Hey, you might want to be help with the diition? No, thank you' I man? Now watching TV? Okay? Anyway, I couldnot wait to get my husband away from his mama and grandmama into her own apartment. Oh this is where the magic gonna start to happen, it ain't it. I taught him to wash clothes, cook, put the trash out, hair, sometime of order in the house. Oh that's a beautiful thing. His mom was still all up in your marriage, no telling you you need to cater to this boy. So I got fed up and moved out for a while. See now this is the key part to this letter. See this is she don't want to focus on that. I got fed up, So I got fed up and moved out for a while. Now what she's not telling you. It's why she moved moved out. It was because of the relationship between the mother, the grandmother and the boy. He was a mama's boy, and she got fed up with the woman interfering with the marriage, but the boy was allowing it. So now you got fed up and moved out. Key part to this letter, y'all. We tried to save the marriage, but he wasn't the man I needed. Okay, that's another key part. He wasn't the man you needed. Cool. We are divorced, but we still friend. How that works at all? I really don't. Once you divorced me, we are enemies for life. Yes, I can't call me for no damn help. I don't care how you're doing now. I ain't checking on you. The last thing we finnh do with be buddies. Five missia at all. I don't miss you at all. Part of my life is gone. Let it be gone anyway. Just the personal thoughts that I were having when I read that we are still friend wasn't friends when we was married. I don't know out of here we're gonna be buddies now anyway, Let's go on, Steve. He calls to ask for my recipes because he cooked. Now, I watched him develop into a grown man and someone that I can respect in love really, and then it happened. She invited him to dinner to catch up, but he insisted that he come to the house, and when she went to the house, his place was spotless. And when we come back, I'm gonna tell you what happened.
Speaker 11: All right, Hang on, Steve, We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour Today's Strawberry letter subject I fixed him up for his queen.
Speaker 3: We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject I fixed him up for his queen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this woman, you know, had a little mama's boy. She was married to for four years. It ain't last because the mamma and the grandmama kept interfering and he was allowing it. And you know, they lived in their apartment for a while and the mother did everything, cooked, clean, all that. Even if she tried to help, the mother said it, oh no, So she couldn't wait to get their own apartment. They finally got their own apartment. They moved in together and they was having what she thought was wonderful time. So she started training him, taught him how to cook, clean, wash, take the trash out. And I don't know why takes the trash out as a damn skill. And I was this bag of trash, put it nott and walk your ass out there to the garbage can. I don't know why you think that was such a great ass accomplishment. It really wasn't nothing. He took the damn trash out. I know little boys had take the damn trash shout. He said, there got a grown ass man dragging the trash out, thinking you got a real man. Now, he just took the damn trash out. It's a bag. Most of them come with their little red thing. All you got to do is pull it in his cinch tight. You got to put the nott I remember you have to put your fingers in the healthy bag to make yourself or not. Now they got drawstring on it, can knot it up yourself. Now you just impressed. You're too easily and press his pucker ass took the trash out. That's all he did.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 2: Don't make him a man now, damn. Now he can wash dishes? What kind of man is that?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: What? Oh girl? He can wash clothes, cook, put the trash out, y'all? That well, okay, so now you taught him how to do that. And but the mama was still in the marriage. So, like I said, this is a key part of it. So you got fed up and moved out for a while. Couldn't take it no more. The mama boy wore you out. You couldn't help with the cleaning and all this is. So you got fed up and you moved out. Key part to this letter. Next thing you know, y'all say, y'all tried to save the marriage, but he wasn't the man I needed. Two key parts. You got fed up and moved out, and he wasn't the man you needed. Now, all of a sudden, we're divorced, but we still friends. I said that earlier. I don't know how that works. I don't know where y'all come from. And being friends with the person you divorced. We got divorced because we wouldn't friends. Were not finish formed, no friendship. Now you ain't gonna drag me over the coals. Get a lawyer in there and just win and win and win all the house and property and everything, and then we finish you friend. I got the damn start over with my life and everything. Now, hell no, it is about me. I got damn this brief. Pig myself out the damn gooda. Every time I get a damn divorce and start over, you're getting alimony, free ash checks and all his head. No, I'm not your damn friend anyway. Let me just move on herself. He calls and asks for my recipes because he cooks. Now, I watched him involved into a grown man as someone that I can respect in love. Oh, you're respecting love and man now, because you know how to cook, take out the trash and clean girl. I invited him to dinner so we could catch up, but he insisted I come to his house for dinner instead. His place was spotless and the pasta he made was just as good as mine. I had two glasses of wine and was hoping he wanted to have sex. Was I was so wrong? He started telling me about his queen that he plans and propose to. Okay, and what ain't he the man you that that you? He wasn't the man you needed? Right? He thanked me for making him a better man for her, and he said that his second marriage will last because of it. How can he do all the right stuff for her? Well, didn't you put him into the housekeeping training course?
Speaker 3: House course?
Speaker 2: You know how to cook, clean? And he take out the trash? You know how hard he is? Get a man, take damn trash out? Whoa I don't know? No means that take the trash out? Girl? You got something now, Tommy, You ever took the trash out last night? Junior? You ever took the trash out? Yes? Every day caring you ever had tash take the trash out? Yes? I don't do no damn housework? Does she tell me too?
Speaker 3: How is this about you?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 2: The problem I had was she asked me to take the trash out. I ain't no where the damn garbage cans were. I was outside about fifteen minutes behind, walking around trying to find these damn garbage cakes. Anyway, how can he do all the right stuff for her? Because you put him in the house keep a training court. I want this new and improved version of my man. I want to be his queen. Should I tell him that? What surely's right? You should tell him that? But he don't want you. You know why he don't want you because you remember when you moved out for a while. A man don't forget that. See, soon as it gets rough, you quit. So since you putting people in the house keeping training program, maybe you should should have. Maybe you should have took that course down at the Verie, the how to hang in that when it gets rough courts. See you should have took that course. But oh no, your ass moved out and then you tried to say gave your marriage why you was moved out that didn't work because Mama and the Grandmama was in his ears. She'd have left you like this, boy, you don't need nobody, just get up on you as soon as they start thunderstorming outside. And it made sense. So now he don't want you. Oh yeah, he cooking and cleaning and making posta and all that's here. But he still might not be the man you need because all he did was graduate from the housekeeping training course. You never went to the hang the hell in that course, That house keeper training course. I'm telling you right now, it's very expensive to offer that New York NYC. Now you can get it down, and Emory has it coming in this right, the house keeper training program that's brand new. And that's what should I tell him that I want to be his queen. He don't want you. It ain't gonna happen. It's old with it's a rap. He got somebody else.
Speaker 11: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey Es.
Speaker 2: He's still Obama's boy though you don't know that though.
Speaker 11: Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast under Free Ice Art Radio.
Speaker 2: This house was foless because Mama came over there and clean it up right before you got there.
Speaker 3: Sports talk with Junior right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: It is time now for Junior and sports talk.
Speaker 3: What you got Junior?
Speaker 2: Talk to me, talk to me and don't take long. I'm here, baby was having what's up?
Speaker 4: Jr?
Speaker 2: Everybody good? You're looking good. I shown't like the women on this show, man, it's such a It's like looking at these women on this show, it's like Neil Pollard and ice cream. Got some vanilla, some strawberry and some chunking. You got to be playing ringing there?
Speaker 4: What's that you got on?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: What's this you wearing today? You don't say it?
Speaker 3: The whole coat is colarflower colo vegetable coat.
Speaker 2: No nice man, I call it.
Speaker 3: I call him vegan deliciously.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a white girl making. I had this white girl and I know making. She a vegan.
Speaker 3: She made it for me, get to it.
Speaker 2: She saw that fur I had on last week and she vomited. I said, well, what you're gonna make me? Then? I take the fur off? What you got? So she made the holiflower. Yeah, I'm gonna have my mink on next week. Though, I don't give a damn. But he ain't got nothing to do with me. Ain't. I ain't never seen no mink pet.
Speaker 8: Get to it man, Seahawks, Cowboys, Pippy, what you're gonna go with?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Cowboys?
Speaker 2: Come on, Dak here we go. Charges, Patriots pipping, Oh no, Chargers. I can't pull for the Patriots under no circumstances.
Speaker 3: Have fun.
Speaker 2: Cardinals, Steelers, Pippy, what you gonna do? We know how you feel about the Steelers, man, I hate the Steveners and everything in me upset Cardinals?
Speaker 3: Okay, Colts, Titans pipping Coats.
Speaker 2: Okay, here go, pipping man.
Speaker 3: Just pull for us this week? Pipping Broncos. Texans? Could you please pull for us?
Speaker 2: I sure will pull for you. But the Broncos, no, man, they just beat the Browns. Ain't the way the hell they gonna come in and let tention me.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on, Russell, Okay, here we go, Lions, Saints.
Speaker 2: Pipping man, Come on, Detroit, here we go.
Speaker 3: The Fucus Jets.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I live in Atlanta too. M hm, so Atlanta, so they don't break in when I ain't that I'm gonna go with that. This criminal element is strong down there, man, Atlanta forty nine is Eagles, pippin Eagles baby Jayler hurt all the way before you're dying? Were talking Mary?
Speaker 11: All right, thank you junior, thank you pimping coming up at the top here and.
Speaker 2: Wash my coat?
Speaker 17: Oll.
Speaker 11: Is it possible to just be friends with the man after you've crossed the line and had sex?
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening morning show?
Speaker 11: All right, So Steve, this is from Dasia in Columbus. Daisha says, I've had a friends with benefits relationship with a married man for three years. I started dating another man, and my married guy said he doesn't like to share. He said, if I start sleeping with a guy i'm dating, he will cut me off. I value our friendship, so I hate we started sleeping together. Is it possible to just be friends after crossing the line.
Speaker 2: No benefit benefit? No? The whole time y'all talking friendly, he gonna won't be more friendly?
Speaker 3: So then are they friends or not? No?
Speaker 2: No, they ain't never been from I see why she thanks you. She dating a married man. What he need a friend for? He got a wife. You're not there for friendship. That's what she thought. Every time y'all was being friendly, talking and laughing. How did they end up? So no, little girl, little girl? But then you you and you see you not that smart? A married man told you he don't like to share, but he's being shared. But he'll tell you he don't like to share. Okay, cool, and now you're trying to work it out. That don't make no sense, little girl, Go do your life. Yeah, he from the lead his wife, So go do you? I got you being that thing that ain't no problem. I don't care about that. I ain't being judgmental. But go do you stop? Quit telling him everything?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Just go see the other dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why are you telling.
Speaker 3: Him their friend?
Speaker 4: Because if he.
Speaker 2: Was your friend, if he was truly your friend, he would want the best for.
Speaker 3: You, exactly, exactly move on.
Speaker 2: But he don't. He won't the best for him. He's not your fault his nakedness.
Speaker 11: All right, we have time for another one, Steve. This is from Ramanda in The Bronx. She says, I had a silly crush on a man for years, and my husband knew it and tease me about him all the time. It's been years since I've seen the man, but my husband and I ran into him at a concert. I was so happy to see him, and I guess I brought it up too many times to my husband because he told me he didn't want to hear about the guy anymore. I think it's because the man is ill, in shape and handsome, and my husband has some health issues. Why did he switch it up on me like that? Has he lost his sense of humor in his old age?
Speaker 2: Now he's just sick as hell. You just said he has some healthy sick ass people don't laugh like you ever noticed that?
Speaker 3: She said he has some health issues. She didn't say, well, she's sick as hell.
Speaker 2: You know in health, Well, what is a health issue? If you're healthy, you ain't sick. You see, healthy health issues is create sadness. You be trying to laugh, you'd be going, that's what happened when you try to laugh when you got health issues, or you start laughing, start gasping for air. But sheldy. You know if you saw me when I had health issues, when you was at the house talking about my fat as was going up to them steps squeezing, see, then that's when I knew I had health issue. Yeah, but I wouldn't motivated me. Look at me now, I'm sixteen percent body fact, thanks to Share, because I didn't know what I asked was wheezing until I heard her saying yes, I was going up to see her. Steve, what's wrong? I just ate a whole hand, that's what you know.
Speaker 11: What do you tell this woman Ramanda in the Bronx? Why did he switch it up on her like that? He has he lost his sense of humor in his old age?
Speaker 2: Yeah he had. He ain't healthy, no more, ain't nothing funny when you hard to laugh, wheezing and hard to laugh when you know got high blood pressure.
Speaker 4: You laugh when you got blood.
Speaker 2: Blood. I had high blood you got start laughed, your head started feeling like it fit to pop. You can't laugh real hard. I tell you right now he has started throbbing, and I had high blood pressure. I'll tell you what I know. God, Yeah, yeah, he he'd have lost his sense of humor because because the boy you got to crush on, he steal in shape.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You're looking at your little fast sick as husband. You're going damn.
Speaker 3: I could have head of night coming up in twenty minutes.
Speaker 19: After the hour, we'll have more of this ignorant show right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show. On Monday night's episode of Nightcap with Shannon Sharp and Shadow Chosenko, they mentioned Megan the Stallion and Shannon gave explicit details of what he'd like to do to her.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 11: Shannon's remarks did not go over well with his podcast fans, and ESPN even issued a statement. ESPN said, quote, love Shannon, but this is wildly inappropriate.
Speaker 3: He is employed by ESPN. They don't play that.
Speaker 11: He needs to tone it down on these types of comments.
Speaker 3: It's not the nineties anymore, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, who saved that ESPN?
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, yeah, ESPN said, yeah, that's all the whole quote from ESPN.
Speaker 1: It's not like somebody else will see.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, but that's not Yeah, the whole quote is ESPN.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well tone it down, buddy.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Trying to find his number right now, like watch you know you know they call him, but I'm the real unk.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are.
Speaker 2: I'm Finnish called little un and have conversation with his ad. You're gonna mess around, mess your money up? Yeah, how he messed around with Ocho.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and saying things like that show no show.
Speaker 3: So are you thinking?
Speaker 11: Are you saying Chado Chosinko is influencing Shannon to bring this out in Shannon.
Speaker 2: Fann'll be classy every time I see him. What are you on there with? Steven A? And Shannon is a great dude man, Shannon Sharp is a great dude man.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, coming up next.
Speaker 2: You don't take a ball. This is what happened. You don't take a ball, It just gets there.
Speaker 3: Will play around him?
Speaker 11: Would you rather coming up at thirty three minutes after right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening Hard Morning Show. It is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather do two light.
Speaker 11: Two laps in a race car at three hundred miles per hour? Or would you rather zip line over the ocean?
Speaker 2: The ocean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ocean?
Speaker 2: Where does that end?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Damn, oh it don't. It don't really matter to me because I'm gonna be passed out in either situation. I'm not even conscious because my ass got black out either way.
Speaker 3: Junior race car.
Speaker 2: Or zip line race car. He dead, he did.
Speaker 3: It's just two laps, race car.
Speaker 2: Two laps. Oh yeah, but this end hold up step three ft. That's a lot though, but still three would you. I was just at formula one. I watched this one eighty No.
Speaker 10: No, but when we get through these two left, your ass is still over the Pacific.
Speaker 2: I'm not zip Lynes. What is options? See?
Speaker 11: It's just too all right? Would you rather your wife talk less? Would you rather if your wife talked less? Or if she spent less? Which one?
Speaker 2: I'm not doing this, y'all. Not We're going right on in the Christmas nice No?
Speaker 3: Less to talk? Yes, Steve, yes.
Speaker 2: Mine talk less. I pay for that. I pay for sid.
Speaker 3: What what about?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get another bag? Go ahead. I'm not I just got mad. I can't say nothing on this. I can't do that anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna start, all right, So might as well get some quiet at your house.
Speaker 11: Would you rather eat whatever you want without gaining weight? Or would you rather say whatever you want without any consequences?
Speaker 2: Be okay? Say it please, I'll be back on stage next Friday. Please no consequence. Boy, Let me tell you something. Please, please don't worry about the eating way. I take my fat ass right on back out there. Though you love food, I don't give it themn't.
Speaker 3: Weight or anything.
Speaker 2: Steve, I don't care about that. I don't caay, I keep cold plunge that I work with that. Just let me go out here Friday and say everything and ain't no coquestion. I'm telling you right now, all these groups need to tune in. Everybody that's in the group, every nationality needed to tune in. Wait, tune in, if you shop, tune in, come on, tune in.
Speaker 17: Tune in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you got you driving with a stick of hanging on your rear view mirror.
Speaker 3: Tune in.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna have it for everybody.
Speaker 3: We'll be back with her living tune in.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start with me, so everybody get comfortable with.
Speaker 9: It from.
Speaker 3: After this. You're listening Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, guys, it's time for us to close things out. It's our last break of the day. And before we get out of here, Steve, I know you have some closing remarks for us.
Speaker 2: Surely, enlightening, I'd like for you to read that little story you read earlier today.
Speaker 3: All right, it says, go small with your goals.
Speaker 11: The holidays have only just started, but people are already thinking about their New Year's goals and this year it's all about going small. Seventy five percent of people make at least one resolution a year, but a new survey found that respondents would rather kick off their goals gradually than just jump into them head first, and almost half of those surveyed also said that they'd rather concentrate on long term goals, with twenty seven percent saying they wanted to focus on short term ones.
Speaker 3: So earlier in.
Speaker 11: The show, Steve I asked you, since you're a motivational speaker, do you agree with that?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: And I said one hundred percent. I do not listen to me, folks. Stop listening to people who are not where you're trying to go. Stop listening to people who are not supportive of your visions, of your dreams, of your goals. If you meet a person that's constantly trying to short side what you're telling them, and when it comes to your ambitions and your dreams, you are talking to the wrong person. You have got to surround yourself with like minded people. It is a horrible thing when I hear statistics like these telling people to think small, have smaller goals. That makes no sense at all. It don't make no sense. First of all, just as a person of faith, Just as a person of faith as many of you are, why would you short God? Why would you think that God has some form of limitations. You either believe that God can do anything but fail or you don't. But man, don't head your own bet. Why would you do that? You know? The saying is aim for the moon. In case you miss, you'll still be amongst the stars. That's why you aim. How you know that? Set that weight gold in the new year. I'm gonna lose twenty pounds, I'm gonna lose fifteen, I'm gonna thirty pounds, But accept that number. That's the only way to achieve it. The Bible says, a man is as he thinketh. If you think small, guess what you gonna be small? You cannot be big thinking small. I'm sorry that to think. If you let anybody tell you to think small, they're doing you a disservice. Folks, they're doing you a serious disservice. And it's amazing, man, how many people get away with this? And then they come up with statistics. Seventy five percent of the people say they gonna lord their expectations half of them don't ever accomplish their expectations, and twenty seven percent say they want to start off with short term goals. Okay, do you know what I've always wanted to be in my life. I wanted to be in the five percent of club because those were the people who seem to be doing the most to me. And I'm not talking in terms of just money. I'm talking about in terms of using your capacity to its highest level. Okay, let me share a statistic with you that I learned a long time ago. Five percent of the people make ninety five percent of the money in this world. This is just a stat I learned. You may find something that says something else. I don't care. I'm just telling you what I learned. It was somebody bought it up one day and I just kind of memorized it. Five percent of the people in this world make ninety five percent of the money. Then I learned another statistic that the average person when he dies, only uses five percent of their total mental capacity, and they die with ninety five percent of their mental capacity never ever being tapped into it. So I got to think it. One day, I said, if five percent of the people in this world make ninety five percent of the money, and ninety percent the people in this world die only using five percent of their brain power. Then I went to start thinking. I said, well, man, I need to start using more my brain power so I could get in the upper percentage. But if you don't make it to the five percent, let's just make Let's say you make it to the twenty percent. Why not aim for the five because if you miss, you can still be in the top twenty. See to think small, it serves you no purpose. It just doesn't folks, And be careful listening to people who prescribe to that type of thinking, because it's not gonna get you where you want to be. Because you gotta aim big. You gotta think big, you gotta aim strong, you gotta aim tall, because there's gonna be some challenges along the way. There's gonna be some setbacks along the way. And on this journey, man, as you get hit with this thing called life, you got to have aimed in a way so when you get knocked down, you ain't all the way down. Get back up and get yourself back together and get on track. And please, man, stop listening to people. I wish I knew who wrote this, because I can tell you one thing. I bet the person that wrote this thing that Shirley read today is not who you want to be. I promise you it's not because he done set up here and got himself a bunch of statistics together to justify why he is where he is when I don't want a statistic to prove to me why I could fail. That's like people always talk about, Man, you gonna just jump out there in the comedy. You need a plan B. No, I don't need no plan B. Everybody I know catch you up something with you. Everybody and I know that had a plan B had to use it. Everybody, everybody I know that filled out a prenup had to use it. Because if you make any preparation for failure, that's exactly what's gonna happen. I ain't never met a couple had a prenup that didn't use it ever. Think about that for a minute. Think about that for a minute. Dream big man, don't little body stop. Y'all have a great day to day. Talk to God. Need absolutely love to hear from you, and I'm pretty sure he'll tell you to thank big because God can do anything.
Speaker 6: Come on what.
Speaker 11: For All Steve Harvey contests no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com.
Speaker 3: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show