Speaker 1: Wakes. The Breakfast Club is oh.
Speaker 2: Wait ya, the breakfast Club envy and Charlemagne the voice of the culture.
Speaker 3: Then i'mnna come here when this thing. See y'all different, y'all the coach, it's different. You know what I'm saying, Like, y'all know what y'all talk.
Speaker 4: This is probably becoming the most prominent form for here, probably be here next to all of you guys. It's really bick put it.
Speaker 5: Put it in perspective to the breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 1: Wake up, good morning, usc yo.
Speaker 6: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 7: Yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne to God, Peace to the planet.
Speaker 3: Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's Wednesday. It's middle of the week.
Speaker 8: Charlamagne's back and we got a special guest co host this morning.
Speaker 1: We got Chris kiln in morning.
Speaker 6: I'm glad to be back all the way from the A four to three straight from Charleston.
Speaker 4: You already know, you already know, y'all, boy, already know.
Speaker 3: What happened. How is everybody man good to be back?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, another day to serve.
Speaker 4: How are you? How was you just got back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was an Abu Dhabi man, I was. I was only in Dubai for like a few hours. I was literally an yeah yeah, yeah, because you know good uncle Steve Harvey, you know, he does a I guess you would call it an event for people just to experience Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 6: Basically that's how your picture out there. You looked really your skined of was glowing. You looked wealthy.
Speaker 3: I felt good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked good.
Speaker 8: Now what you do when you was out there? I know you went to the mosque. Send you at the mosque.
Speaker 5: I went to the moss and I'm beyond John. Remember at this point home, we had like welcome dinners.
Speaker 3: We went.
Speaker 5: I went to Sea World Abu Dhabi sewell, I mean they had a whole lot of tenerary. But you know, I get when it come to people. So you know, after a while, I'm like with all these groups.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: So I was supposed to go to like Yes Island and the museum and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I didn't do it. I did go to the desert.
Speaker 5: I went to the desert, like you know, me and my family and dinner at the desert, my good sisters cameroun yea, we went rold camels and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Take the kids.
Speaker 3: I did go to Ferrari.
Speaker 5: Kids love that, but don't I'm not in the cars, no, but it's roller coasters and rides for the kids that they got that at Sea World. I enjoyed the world.
Speaker 1: But when you when you're going down long, you're taking both because the kids, the kids don't care about a lot of the stuff that you did. They don't. They they like the desert for.
Speaker 3: A little bit love.
Speaker 5: They love the death with the camels. That's what the kids don't. Kids like experience. Correct, My kids don't care about the things correct, Ferraris.
Speaker 3: And all that stuff.
Speaker 5: It was definitely excited about the camel than the ferra Yes, camel is.
Speaker 4: The core memory. They can remember that forever.
Speaker 5: But I will take the kids to the moss too, Yes, yeah, absolutely defintely took the kids to the mark And what's so crazy?
Speaker 3: I just want you all to know, man, and I know you know we.
Speaker 5: We we're on in markets where Steve Harvey is, so you know, I don't know why they act like it's competition, because it's not like we all winning, right, But I will say this, Steve Harvey, I've never seen anybody get treated the way they treat Steve.
Speaker 3: Harvey and Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 5: And they love, yes, and Steve Harvey loves Abu Dhabi, but I mean, it's unreal the way they treat unking Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: If you ever get to do Abu Dhabi with Steve Harvey, do it. Yeah, absolutely dropping the clues, Bob, Steve Harby, It's an amazing experience. Man, His beautiful Queen Marjorie like, it was an amazing experience. I'm glad that I went dope, dope, dope.
Speaker 1: I need do you ever ask for mine? James?
Speaker 8: I need to have as So yesterday was my two year old's birthday, So after school I took her to like a kid's amusement park and the kids dad me to jump to one.
Speaker 1: Of those things and you just couldn't back down.
Speaker 8: Oh man, I couldn't back down, but I did it, and I'm in pain right now, Okay, I got I got caught up in it.
Speaker 1: I felt like you know the times when you feel old. Yesterday was it?
Speaker 4: Because you have to show two year olds at all times.
Speaker 3: I gotta take a baby Asper every morning just because I am old. I got to take a baby as every morning as part of my regiment.
Speaker 8: Now my arm is kind of like my arm hurts, hurt, like like hurts, like when I got off the cars when.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh baby, maybe asking in the morning, stating by six pm every day.
Speaker 3: That's my regiment.
Speaker 4: You know it's crazy. I turned thirty in October and like oh yeah, no, no, yea, no wait wait wait.
Speaker 6: You oh my god, thirty and I literally cried every day u until my birthday because I was.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, I'm turning thirty and.
Speaker 6: All these I know, right, I'm all that for So like me and my friend Alicia, we went out the night before, we went out for drinks. When I tell you, it took me the entire day to get back, like I can't drink like I used to anymore.
Speaker 4: I spent the entire Sunday fighting for my life.
Speaker 1: You need to grow up. Nine years old, you need to grow up. You need to grow up.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel this morning.
Speaker 5: In regard to the jet lag, okay, my old last thing, I no business on no flight for fourteen hours.
Speaker 3: But it is what it is.
Speaker 8: We hit all right, Well, let's get the show crack and we got tessling figure out coming up and from page news it don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is tej NV, Charlamagne and the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guests, go ho guest, go host, What the hell about you? Our guest co host mouth Chris Kayler, she's here, she just stepped out the room for a second.
Speaker 1: But let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 7: Test?
Speaker 10: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Dj m V, Charlemagne and God glad to see you back.
Speaker 3: What's happening, Let's jump right into it.
Speaker 8: So Mark Cuban sold his majority stake of the Mavericks for three point five billion dollars yesterday. We're still gonna be running the franchise. But he sold a majority stake for three point five billions.
Speaker 3: But he still got a percentage in the company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he still has a percentage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, So he's still on like a lots still in control.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 8: And he stepped down from Shock Tank too, right, Yeah, stept down. This conna be his last season in Shock Tech. Mark Cuban hanging it up, about to retire, enjoy his life. I'm mad at him. He might go to Abu Dhabi and just relaxed. He not a bad idea, now, Donald Trump, let's jump right into it.
Speaker 3: Test.
Speaker 5: This is exactly why it may not be a bad idea to start looking for places in a looking looking for places to relocate.
Speaker 11: What shout out to Mark Cube and he did a lot for Dallas Mavericks. I really appreciate what he did for the team. But yes, Donald Trump's lee team has argued against an attempt to have him thrown off the presidential ballot in Colorado in twenty twenty four by suggesting the wording of the US Constitution's insurrection clause did not apply to him. Let's listen to North Carolina w j Z why to explain. We'll come back and we'll discuss.
Speaker 12: Looking at the text, it says section three or four to Amendment that no one, after taking oath of office to support the Constitution should be able to hold office in the United States if they've engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the United States. His team says that Trump never swore an oath to support the Constitution. They go right to his text to the day he was sworn in, and he swore an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution.
Speaker 3: I mean the words are clearly there.
Speaker 12: This will be an argument that a judge will have to determine if actually what that was the intent. You would think that those three things, preserve, protect, and defend would mean support. However, his team is saying, no, I want a little reading of what that insurrection clause says, and it says support and I never said that.
Speaker 5: Please break that down. Tests, like, what are they saying? What happened that? What are they saying basically.
Speaker 11: But he's saying basically they did not say because the Constitution did not say that. He swore to support to support that. Now they correct, Yes, it tests.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm not the high grade weed in the dispensary. I'm not a political expert. I just have some common sense. I have said this numerous times. I was on that show Who's Talking with Chris Wallace on HBO Max on CNN like last week, and I literally said this. I was like, yo, man, I don't care if you're black, I don't care if you're white. I don't care what religion you are. I don't care if you gay, I don't care if you're straight. We should not want somebody to be the president who does not even believe in the Constitution. The guy wanted to suspend the Constitution, the overturn the results of an election. Like I'm saying, if somebody does not believe in the Constitution, how can they be the leader of the free world?
Speaker 1: They can't. So what happens next test?
Speaker 11: Okay, So what they're doing now is the Colorado Supreme Court the expedite in this case because obviously, you know, a campaign is going on, and they said that they are going to make a decision on this December six, And this course decision could affect the political landscape of twenty twenty four because again, if he's not allowed on that ballot, then folks cannot vote him in to be the nominee for the Republican to be the Republican candidate. Now, there are other states that are challenging his candidacy as well. I want to run those down to you that are still pending. Alaska, Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Kansas, Massachusetts, Montana, New Jersey, New York, New Mexico, New York as I mentioned South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. So basically everybody, everybody is trying to figure out if they are going to allow him on the ballot due to this insurrection clause.
Speaker 5: Oh, how can any American want someone to be the president who doesn't believe in the Constitution? So I think do I think the Constitution needs an upgrade? Absolutely, But even in this current state, if a person does not believe in the Constitution, why would you want them to be president?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm pleasantly surprised to know that South Carolina is on the list.
Speaker 4: Because he was at the down this week. It was all hugged that with on the field.
Speaker 5: I heard it was mixed reactions though, like anything else. Like I heard he got booed, sometimes, I heard he got cheers sometimes. I mean that's that's that's life pretty much all right.
Speaker 11: And just just to reiterate it again because Charlemagne asked the question, what did what does that actually mean?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 11: President Donald Trump said he did not take an oath to support the Constitution, So he's looking for the worst literally to say support the constitution.
Speaker 3: You did take it off you took it note.
Speaker 5: When you became president of the United States of America, that is your sole job to uphold and support the Constitution.
Speaker 11: So when he said it, needs to say it literally needs to say support right now, just says preserved, protecting the.
Speaker 5: How can any American, I don't care what grace you are, religion, sexuality, gender, how can any American want someone to be the president who doesn't believe in the contint So.
Speaker 6: For serve and protect does not mean support the bill does. That's what That's what his attorney's are saying.
Speaker 8: Say he tried it. Front Page News, Tess was seeing a little bit. Absolutely everybody else. Get it off your chest eight hundredch five eight.
Speaker 1: Five one oh five one.
Speaker 8: If you need to vent, phone lines wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast slug.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast clubs some new today.
Speaker 3: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way, whether you're mad.
Speaker 1: Or blessed, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 2: Call up now. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: Hello, who's this top of the morning, and there's Montana.
Speaker 14: What's crashing?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 15: Brother?
Speaker 1: Get it over your chest.
Speaker 16: I want to get off my chest.
Speaker 13: I had a blessed weekend in West Virginia with my daughter Brooklyn this weekend and now I'm looking forward to Christmas with the rest of my childs.
Speaker 3: I love it, man, I love the holidays.
Speaker 5: And I was thinking about that yesterday, like driving through uh, you know, Jersey, and you saw all the Christmas lights up and all the decorations and everything.
Speaker 3: It literally is the most wonderful time of the year.
Speaker 13: Top of the morning, Uncle charlat Man, and good morning to the beautiful guest host.
Speaker 4: As well, Chris morning.
Speaker 16: You gots be blessed.
Speaker 13: I'm passing this George Washington right now. I'm a truck driver and the traffic is crazy.
Speaker 1: Be saying part and you know what I need. One time I got you.
Speaker 3: He wants you to blow them.
Speaker 1: That was a life blow. There you go. That's that's better.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Robert. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 17: Up?
Speaker 1: Getting up your chest?
Speaker 16: They just be listening to boy everything shut up? You already know, like when y'all be bashing Trump like the man did a lot of good as well. I mean everybody overlooked that. Like, if it's the problems with I think my dude got some potential.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell y'all something, man, it's not about bashing. It's just about looking at you know, Uh, it's just about looking at.
Speaker 3: Things through a common sense lens.
Speaker 5: When I look at the fact that you know, you have all these Supreme Court justices, you know, who are looking the gut voting rights, who have got rid of Roe v.
Speaker 3: Wade, who've gotten.
Speaker 5: Rid of affirmative action in colleges, and just the president you know, who wanted to overturn who wanted to get rid of the Constitution, to overturn the results of an election.
Speaker 3: Now he's saying that he never took an oath, the bought the Constitution.
Speaker 5: I don't think y'all want fascism in America, but boy, y'all headed headed fast towards it.
Speaker 6: So like, what good things do you mean? Are you talking about the stimulus checks? Like what other good are you talking about?
Speaker 16: Even kids about the stimulus Like cod he was like pretty decent. When he's fenished side, They're like, I didn't get again, that's prices when groceries unaffordable?
Speaker 3: Right now, but we.
Speaker 6: Also went through a pandemic when the whole world shut down, and we're like we're now feeling the effects of that. So the effects weren't wasn't going to be instant, but like that's where we're feeling the effects from right right.
Speaker 3: Right, So what else do you do?
Speaker 16: You put on just one man. Every politician that gets as idea is responsible for their actions.
Speaker 4: There, put on body right now.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I do everything.
Speaker 18: I never said that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree with you wholeheartedly, but I just don't think fascist fascism is what we want in America. So I'm not even opposed to a conservative. I'm just I'm just not go.
Speaker 4: I can tell yeah.
Speaker 16: All the long, baby, whatever the people for, but I ain't gonna put my vote on somebody that ain't trying to push us like I work all it every day.
Speaker 1: But just like yo, yes, sir, well thank you brother.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 16: It's Rodney?
Speaker 1: Rodney?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 1: Get off your chest.
Speaker 15: I don't have anything to do for my chest.
Speaker 19: I just want to wish my son a happy sixteenth birthday.
Speaker 3: Hey, all right?
Speaker 1: And where you from?
Speaker 3: All right, dal A Long Island, Long Island.
Speaker 1: What you're doing for his birthday today anything.
Speaker 13: He had basketball practice and stuff today, but Saturday we're taking them.
Speaker 1: Out, all right, Well, enjoy all right, Dale, Happy birthday?
Speaker 8: Love you get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: If you need to vent hit us up, it's the Breakfast Club in morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Nastal blond?
Speaker 11: Brother?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Every nasty blonde? And buck?
Speaker 3: What up? Brother? That sounds gross?
Speaker 14: Going up?
Speaker 3: Man? Y'all y'all don't know where your mind nasty blind up with blind beauty?
Speaker 16: Yeah from Va.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Sometimes i've well, how are you, sir?
Speaker 1: How's it going? I'm good.
Speaker 3: How y'all doing? Man? Let's black and Holly fa Yeah, Man.
Speaker 20: I just want to tell y'all about my podcast that y'all got me started called three Am Part Okay, Yeah, So I'm just interviewing like a bunch of local and blind people out there in the world that's going through life and doing different things. So John, following me on that, I g at three Am Part you.
Speaker 1: Said you you interviewing local blind people.
Speaker 16: Yeah, local blind people and blind people. Uh, just all over the world.
Speaker 20: Okay, my last interview, I had a blind artist out there.
Speaker 19: He's from Maryland.
Speaker 20: So yeah, man, I'm just interviewing everybody that's doing something I like.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of that podcast. Man, I can I can see that work.
Speaker 8: But there's a lot there's a lot of blind people that actually listen, so so how can they get in tout with you if they want to get on your podcast?
Speaker 20: All right, listen, I'll following me ig at three am part my Brother by the way, and you.
Speaker 16: Can go on Spotify and listen to the podcast.
Speaker 5: If you're going to launch a podcasts, you should think of a unique angle because there's so many podcasts out there, so in order to cut through the noise, you got to have like a unique angle, and that is a very unique angle.
Speaker 1: I think he can get more creative with the name.
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 1: Three am podcast?
Speaker 3: Oh? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think someone more like let me know his line.
Speaker 5: It might be it might be you should have had them, It might be some meaning behind that.
Speaker 3: Hung up?
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 14: Good morning, very good morning.
Speaker 3: Uh, good morning, Queen.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I just Amy, please don't hang up for me. I got two things, man. I just want to talk about the topic you had yesterday man, that when he touched me man, and have my allergy wrapping up pretty much. When it comes to the marriage thing, I've been married for pretty much fifteen years, been together for twenty two. I love my queen unconditioned. I don't care what she goes through. I'm going through that with her and for the most part, man. My second thing is that I just want to shout my queen and my kids out, man, because I never got a chance to do that last time envy, and I just want to let them know that with SHAWNA. Fanders, TJ. Tyler ter Riot and jo Jo Bradney, love y'all wholeheartedly and every day I'm gonna strive to be a better father, a better frame to my wife, and it's a better person for the Black community.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 14: I just want to let y'all know, y'all make the head more rogical when it comes to thinking about realizing that our communities need people like you guys, man, because it's a lot of negativity out here. And one thing I said about you guys. You put it in perspective the way it needs to be put. And I appreciate you brothers man, because every day you motivate me to be better. You motive bate me to get you off my buddy and go make it happen for my family. And I just want to say to know man, I love y'all man, and thank you.
Speaker 3: Appreciate holiday, get it off your chest.
Speaker 8: Eight hundrink made five one oh five want And if you don't know what he was talking about, yesterday we had a conversation.
Speaker 1: Claudia Jordan was up here.
Speaker 8: She was talking about one of her closest friends, she was Miss Venezuela, and that after nine years her husband left her because she had I guess an accident and had to be put in a wheelchair and he said the wheelchair wasn't attractive to him anymore. Signals in and so we had a conversation, if your spouse, you know, something happened and I wound up in a wheelchair, would you stay? And a couple of people actually called and said no, They said they didn't sign up for that.
Speaker 3: Uh, and you.
Speaker 1: Did, did?
Speaker 8: Yeah, So that's when we had a conversation you'd be surprised. People were like, you know, I didn't sign up for that. I don't want to be somebody's care taker for the rest of them.
Speaker 3: I would, I would.
Speaker 8: I would have a great conversation, wife, kids, and I said, crazy, stupid. I would have so much fun pushing that wheelchair around.
Speaker 1: I would make her normal.
Speaker 6: People are marrying people who would not even so it's like, are you just with them for the esthetics?
Speaker 8: Because for aesthetics, money, because whatever it may be. And you know, we all know looks bade. You know, as far as financial we go up and down, but that love is something that never moved.
Speaker 3: Maybe we maybe we a little spoiled.
Speaker 5: Maybe all perspectives are different, because you know, nine years is a long time. But I've been with my wife for twenty five years. I've been and my wife for half of my life. Yeah, I can't imagine my lord in my life. Yep, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I would absolutely hold it down for her and be pushing that wheelchair.
Speaker 3: Are you crazy? Are you stupid? Are you dumb? Absolute?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five. When we got rooms on the way.
Speaker 6: We got some rumors. On the way we are talking about Diddy. Tina Knowles had to go off on a couple of people. She call them bozos and haters. And we're going to also give young thugs lawyer raies.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, we'll get into all that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Slug Mo Morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Hey man, it is the season.
Speaker 5: You hear me dropping the clothes bombs for Taylor's mom. Taylor is a producer here at Breakfast Club. She does all the imaging and stuff like that. And I love this time of year because her mother is always making sure I get some of her hasty, sweet, incredible whoo pie.
Speaker 3: Taylor's mama, Poe, come on now sweet for Taylor. I'm black.
Speaker 5: Don't play with me, all right, thank you, Taylor's mom. She sent the pie up here for me. Taylor is withholding it. I want you to know that, Miss Hayes, Taylor is withholding it from me right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, but thanks.
Speaker 5: Fol so much. I can't wait to taste her mama's pie again this year.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I don't think Taylor's very happy with that.
Speaker 8: All we are at the Breakfast Club. Welcome back. Charlemagne is back. Chris Taylor is our guest co host. Let's jump right to the room.
Speaker 1: Miss this.
Speaker 21: Report all the way from the A four three straight from you got Chris Cayling the way you already know the Breakfast Club. Of course you have the internet.
Speaker 7: Wait, you have to do some rumors, talk about it.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Taylor. I love that intro.
Speaker 3: Taylor makes great intros and her mama makes great pie.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm not the pies with you, but we're we're going at talk about is did he stepping down as a chairman of Revolt amids sexual assault allegations? So and a statement shared on social media, Revolt TV announced that Diddy has stepped down from his position as chairman.
Speaker 4: And we have the audio of that.
Speaker 2: Diddy is of his companies and his empire and that is one of his biggest Actually, yeah, Revolt TV, we found out this morning that Diddy is stepping.
Speaker 1: Down temporarily chairman. I think it is important note that they say temporarily, guys.
Speaker 3: I think this is a very big deal.
Speaker 22: I do not think this is just it doesn't sound to me like somebody who's just doing something to temporarily get out of the way while they resolve a couple of cases. The fact he's stepping down to me means that these lawsuits are not going to go away immediately.
Speaker 3: He doesn't think.
Speaker 22: And maybe, you know, he's concerned that other people might come out of the woodwork. He has said this is purely a money grab. You take him at his word that he thinks that. But if it was just purely a money grab, you think it's something that a man of his means could get rid of pretty quickly.
Speaker 6: And yeah, and so with that, you know, if he sent the troll of all trolls he posted to his Instagram, he said, I can't believe my brother brother Love won't sell me Revote.
Speaker 4: It angers me. He's going to sell it to the white man lol.
Speaker 6: And also with that, Diddy's partnership with the Charter Prep school has also ended. So his partnership with Capital Preparatory School has been terminated. So, yes, a lot of things happening in the Diddy camp.
Speaker 5: I mean, I doubt he had a choice in any of those matters because I mean, both of those situations are bigger than him. Revote and the Charter school. When it comes to revolte. I'm sure advertisers a circle in the wagon. And when you're in the position that he's in, and so many things revolve around you and so many people are employed, it's probably best to step away so that business can keep going.
Speaker 3: And same thing with the charter school. You don't want to be a distraction.
Speaker 8: But he still owns the vote though, right, he still owns it. He's just not correct.
Speaker 4: All right? So moving on?
Speaker 6: Are you all aware of Young Thugs case that has started the trial?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: So first of all, his lawyer needs a raise if he is listening right now, give the man raise, all right. During the During the opening statement of day two and Young Thug's wise hel Rico trial, his lawyer, Brian Steele, he did his real big one, y'all. In his opening statement, he informed the jury of Young Thug's rough life growing up and why he doesn't trust the legal system and how all of that influenced his rap career and the lyrics that he wrote. So at one point he explains how Young Thug got his name.
Speaker 23: Does that and means, Sir Jeffrey, something very personal. It was his tath he could ever make as a musical artists and help his family, himself, and his many others out of this endless cycle of hopses.
Speaker 4: He would be truly humble under God.
Speaker 1: That's what thug means. Truly humble under God.
Speaker 4: That's what I feel like.
Speaker 5: I've heard that before, though I've heard them, I've heard him say that before. I mean the first time I heard that said. I mean, I know the lawyer said in it covid. I feel like I've heard thugs say that.
Speaker 4: Well, we're gonna go with it. It sounds good to me.
Speaker 6: And he also explained the term pushing P, so we know pushing P from the song with him and I'm gonna and this is.
Speaker 4: What you have to say about pushing pe.
Speaker 23: You start Jeffrey's Instagram account and the prosecution is targeting. That's Jeffrey taking a selfie in the mirror and.
Speaker 12: He has his hand up and the indictment that the prosecution had the Grand Jury return says he's holding up a blood sign, and that furthers this.
Speaker 1: That's not a blood sign, that is a pe. Jeffrey's fingers are down And what you'll.
Speaker 22: Learn is that Jeffrey just released with Sergio Kitchens form Nune's gonna a song that is wildly popular.
Speaker 1: It's called Pushing P and it's positivity.
Speaker 23: It means any circumstance, if you think positively about something, you can make it through.
Speaker 3: I've heard that too. I've heard that to it.
Speaker 5: Pushing P means positivity, it means keeping it playing, it means keeping it real.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what I was always told.
Speaker 4: His lawyer's doing his job, okay, and I am here for it.
Speaker 6: And also with that, while we're talking about trials, today, Jonathan Major's trial starts for the alleged domestic violence against his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: And yeah, so that begins today in New York City, And do we have time for one more?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? All right.
Speaker 6: So y'all know Tina Knowles does not play about Beyonce. When it comes down to Beyonce, she is always the mother Bear. And she had to drag a couple of people on Instagram yesterday because, you know, her movie debuted, Renaissance, and they had the silver carpet for it and ended, you know, she looked lighter. So everyone was speculating and saying just insane things as far as she's trying to look like Kim Kardashian and she wants to be white, and Mama Tina was not having Literally, Mama Tina wasn't having.
Speaker 4: It, she said.
Speaker 6: Came across this today and decided to post it after seeing all this stupid, ignorant, self hating racist comments about her lightning her skin and wearing platinum here to be white. She does a film call it Renaissance, where the whole theme is silver, with silver hair, silver carpet, and suggested silver attire, and you bozos decide that she's trying to be a white woman and it's bleaching her skin. How sad is that that some of her own people continue the stupid narrative with hate and jealousy every time she does something that works her ass all for She's is a statement of her work, ethic, talent, and resilience. Here, you sad little hitters come out of the woodwork. Jealousy and racism, sexism, double standards. You perpetuate these things instead of celebrating a sister, just ignoring her if you don't like her.
Speaker 4: I am sick of you losers.
Speaker 6: I know that she is going to be pissed at me for doing this, but I am fed up this girl minds her own business, she helps people whenever she can. She lips up and promotes black women and the underdogs all the time.
Speaker 3: And that's on crip and.
Speaker 8: That's everything she said is true, absolutely true.
Speaker 4: Not just be talking about people kids like they don't got moms and all of this, and she's going to ever be the mother beer.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm a pinkitsmith wafer those called, and so I will always be biased. But as much as y'all take pictures and complain about lighting, y'all don't understand how somebody can look light in the pictures literally and on the street taking pictures complaining about the lighting. You don't think that the lighting had anything to do with the way Beyonce was looking for And.
Speaker 6: They just want to complain literally, And as a black woman that wears blonde here, when you lighten your here, you're gonna look lighter. Plus the lighting off the red carpet and Beyonce is already like yellow. So I don't know, people just want to have to talk about it.
Speaker 5: And when I think silver had that problem Grandma's and Storm. When I think silver hair, I think old g women and Storm. You know what I'm saying, there's nothing I like more than looking at an older woman who's let her head grow gray. When you've got that gray head with that dark skin.
Speaker 1: And incredible eats.
Speaker 6: And also The Renaissance, the movie that I'm so excited to see this weekend. It's projected to make thirty million dollars, So on top of everything she made from the tour, she's expected to bring in thirty million dollars.
Speaker 3: We need, we need it to be more more.
Speaker 5: We not catch it tail, no, no, but we need to because we know, for all of these people that like to have these tails, you got.
Speaker 3: To be tailors.
Speaker 6: Compare Tailor Swift and Beyonce as a behive member. I don't see the comparison, and I just want people to stop.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but it's there. So I need y'all to get in the formation with your silver on, Yes, with your silver on, and y'all need to go in packs to see this movie this weekend because you got to be Tailor's opening.
Speaker 3: We can sell.
Speaker 5: If we don't, you're putting another bullet in the argument for Taylor Swift being bigger than Beyonce.
Speaker 1: See you got and you're not.
Speaker 3: Going to go see the Marbles. I ain't catch but I ain't seen the Marbles yet. Once I go see the Marbles, your.
Speaker 1: Last name is not Marbles, your last name is no.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to do a movie showing, but the theater told me I had to wait two weeks later.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So that might be sold out for two well, maybe might be sold out.
Speaker 3: For Taylor Swift fans running the movie.
Speaker 8: And that is your room of report when we come back. We got front page news with Tesla Figures movies to Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning everybody. It's DJ n V charlemagnea God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: We got our special guest co host Chris Kling here.
Speaker 4: Good morning, and let's.
Speaker 1: Getting some front page news. What up chairs, Good morning, DJ and me.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Chris san Charlemagne gott He.
Speaker 1: Said, now, I guess we jumping into parking today. Huh yeah.
Speaker 11: This is important because people are traveling more during the holidays. So a report came out yesterday because as people are traveling during the holidays looking for shopping, they're also looking for parking spot. So I thought this was interesting. Found these cities with the most expensive parking guests who comes in number one.
Speaker 3: For the New York.
Speaker 1: You guess right.
Speaker 11: New York drivers pay as much as four to forty three a month for parking. San Francisco comes in two, followed by Seattle, Philadelphia, Washington, San Diego, Cleveland, Boston, Miami, and Chicago coming in at one forty three as the lowest. Now the cheap in parking spaces you can find as you're traveling is Tulus to Oklahoma, with the affordable of parking for drivers monthly costs about twenty one dollars and seventy cents a month. Parking in Dallas and Memphis and Tennessee pay about forty dollars a month. Nashville, Tennessee, is also cheaper than the most at fifty Houston, which is still Houston is the fourth largest city in the country and still only office parking for fifty dollars a month. Saint Louis and Riverside, California. They also did a poll did a survey on the worst potholes.
Speaker 4: Also an American guess who's.
Speaker 3: Number one on that? New York?
Speaker 1: Yes, New York number one.
Speaker 11: For the worst potholes, followed by La in Minneapolis. So very interesting report if you guys want to see where your city falls. That is on USA Today, a story, a report that was released.
Speaker 5: What never seased to amaze me, how everything in New York is so expensive, but New York don't look like Dubai. New York should look futuristic with all the money that we spend in this city on parking, tickets and parking and tolls and everything else, which at this city looks terrible.
Speaker 8: And I will tell anybody if you do like out of New York, can you live in New York? The best thing to do because parking at the airports is fifty dollars a day if you park at the airport, right wow, So what I would tell people to do, especially if they're flying out of JFK LaGuardia. It's in really local neighborhoods. So I park in the local neighborhood and I take a five dollar uber to the airport.
Speaker 1: That's what I do every.
Speaker 8: Single time, if I don't take a car service, and it only costs me ten dollars to park. If I'm going for three days, four days, five days, it only cost me ten twelve dollars because I was park in front of somebody's house and I'll be back in a couple of days.
Speaker 5: And then what happens when that car gets told it gets broken into.
Speaker 1: Coletly park legally parking. I ain't got nothing in the car.
Speaker 5: Working the wrong neighborhood in Queens. If you want to flying out of JFK La Guardia and see.
Speaker 4: What happened, would not recommend exactly fly?
Speaker 5: Are you even Jersey time parking the wrong Jersey car to be there?
Speaker 1: JFK, I ain't say nor I ain't parking.
Speaker 5: You need to be more specific when you tell people neighborhood. Now, what's going on with Google?
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is also important for the family to know. If you have a Google Gmail account, I know I probably have about five or six. They are trying to get rid of all of the accounts that you have not used for the last two years. So if you want to make sure that that account is still active, make sure you log in this week again. If you have not used the account in two years, they are deleting all of that that's connected to workspace, Google Drive, Meet Calendar and photos as well. So I want to retain that keep those accounts up and well now doing that because people breaking the emails and you know, jacking people's emails and things like that. So it's a security issue.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got to tell my parents that I got my parents' Gmail accounts. They still use the aoil accounts.
Speaker 9: They will not.
Speaker 3: Switch over to Gmail.
Speaker 1: Still you're still on as still use Aol.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, well that is front page News. Thinky Tea is absolutely.
Speaker 5: And make sure you subscribe to Teslin Figureo's podcast It's great shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart radio podcast network and follow at Teslin Figureo on all social media platforms.
Speaker 1: All right, well we come back.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one is a video of Natalie None and she's flying on the Southwest plane and.
Speaker 5: The Southwest the Spirit I can't keep up. They kind of is one of them.
Speaker 8: They're kind of to say, and people are saying she's broke.
Speaker 5: Saying that you were getting clowned by somebody who was on the same flight, which I thought was so weird.
Speaker 3: Exactly, So, if Natalie None is broken.
Speaker 1: What are you so? So why does Spirit in Southwest get a bad rap?
Speaker 3: That is the question.
Speaker 5: Now I can tell you I don't like either one of them. I am totally that we'll do when we come back. I have nothing to do with you.
Speaker 4: I'm so physically upset.
Speaker 3: I have nothing to do with you.
Speaker 8: You know a guy opened the door a couple of days ago with swag surfd on the wing right.
Speaker 3: You know you do the Southwest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I can break down why I don't like Southwestern Spirit. I don't have nothing to do with status or you know. I can tell you why I don't like them.
Speaker 8: We'll do it when we come back. Eight hundred and five eight five one O five one. Why does spirit in Southwest get a bad rap? Let's discuss. It's the breakfast Club of Morning, The breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's topic top.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five one.
Speaker 4: To join into the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 8: Club Morning, everybody in cej n V Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club Chris Kaylen, our co host for today Good Morning, and we're asking if.
Speaker 1: You just joined us.
Speaker 8: We're talking about Natalie None. People were making fun of Natalie None because she was flying on spirit was a spirit or Southwest spirited?
Speaker 3: Southwest?
Speaker 5: Now, I don't know any of the backstory. So did Natalie have a clown Spirit of Southwest before? Did she ever talked down about Spirit of Southwest before? Was their reason for people just want to slander her for riding one of these headlines.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure think so, but I mean, she always just says how rich she is, Yeah, and in that statement, she didn't say she has a private zoos chit.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 5: I just think it's strange to be on the same flight with somebody and calling them broke. Y'all, both on the same flight, Like, you got to think these things through before you try to insult somebody.
Speaker 6: Well maybe they felt that way because they were on that flight. And if you have an alleged private ze jet from Zeus, why are you not on private?
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 5: If somebody's been stunting a lot, you know what I mean, and talking about how rich they are, if you see them in the same place you are, you like, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: But it made us, you know, ask the question we got a clip what I'm not about to.
Speaker 1: Play with me, y'all?
Speaker 24: Just what wait, wait, hold on, sky, simmy, give me that, give me that, give me that hold on and then we don't drop the music and we don't continue to part of the shout out to whatever plant this is. I'm gonna give you some life tonight because that is we're trending all over the world. I get it. You're never in your life. I'm gonna say, I apply Spirit Airlines. That's funny, bro, I got the jo I got a yet, I gottaxist.
Speaker 3: Yet that's why people, that's why people clowning her. You're stunt. You know what I'm saying. You're talking about having jets and you know you talking. You know, I don't want to say down on Spirit, but you you know you are. So of course when they see you on the airline, they're gonna have something to say.
Speaker 6: Not you're Natalie on Spirit was probably like that, yeah.
Speaker 3: Not you walk You not Natalie. I know that ain't Natalie.
Speaker 7: Not only Spirit.
Speaker 4: Listen, you can't check me, but you're a Spirit.
Speaker 8: So let's let's watch the Spirit and Southwest get a bad rap.
Speaker 5: Well, I can tell you what I got forever beef with Spirit because I booked the Spirit Airlines flight back in the day after hearing all these people constantly bashed Spirit. I took a chance because the ticket was like thirty something dollars round trip, right, okay, And and and it's true that you get what you paid for because the flight got canceled for absolutely no reason on a beautiful sunny day, and when I called customer service, all they did was keep me on hold with Frank Sinatra plane, you know.
Speaker 3: And and that pissed me off.
Speaker 5: So I've had forever beef with Spirit because of that one moment. And I don't like Southwest because I don't like playing musical chairs in order to get a seat. You walk on Southwest and it's literally every man every woman for they self, you know what I mean. It's first come, first serve, you sit wherever you can sit.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean the reason I don't like it. I had a similar thing with Southwest. Right, so you can buy for I get to get on the plane first, and I purchased that little extra thing, right, And there was an older white woman in front of.
Speaker 1: Me, so she got on first.
Speaker 8: She got the best seat, right, there was two best seats, and then she put her bag on the seat next to her, Come on now, And I was like, yo, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: I like I pay and she was like this for my husband. I said, what's your husband?
Speaker 8: So she only paid for one upgrade and put her husband at the back of the plane so he ain't have to pay for the second upgrade.
Speaker 1: And they sat next to each other now.
Speaker 8: And I was mad because I paid for my upgrade, and then when I was thirsty, I had to pay for my water.
Speaker 5: Sold on. Even when you pay for an upgrade on Southwest, it's still every man or woman for themself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you just go first, like you. You just get on the plane first. So it's like they let the like VIP. You get the first five in and you go in first.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that, So I'm not gonna lie. I will still fly if I have to.
Speaker 8: If I have to get to a destination in Spirit and Southwest is the only place to go.
Speaker 5: I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I want.
Speaker 8: You won't if you got if you got to get hold of your kids cheerleading competition.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't ever put myself in that position.
Speaker 6: I'm not a fan of Spirit because I've never flew Southwest, but I flew Spirit and they charge you for everything.
Speaker 1: And asked me who put me on that Southwest play.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna assume Charlemage.
Speaker 6: South I'm gonna I got the flights I get.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I never heard of Southwestern too. Charlemagne put me on that.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying, Like when people I didn't have I didn't have a lot of money back then, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it's just like that when we get so mad, we.
Speaker 4: Weren't standing on your breakfast club yet.
Speaker 5: No, And that's why we get so mad at Spirit in Southwest because a little bit of change we did have, y'all playing with that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Every dollar count in those moments.
Speaker 4: Man, Spirit will charge you for everything.
Speaker 6: When I was about to book a Spirit flight, you gotta pay for the flight, then you got to pay for the seat, then you gotta pay for your carry on and pay for your luggage. And at that point in time, the ticket ended up costing the same amount as Delta.
Speaker 4: So I just f Delta what everything included?
Speaker 3: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So those are legitimate reasons why we don't like Spirit in Southwest.
Speaker 1: But let's go to the statis. Hello, who's this yo around Georgia?
Speaker 8: What's up now? Now we're talking Spirit in Southwest? Why did they get a bad rap.
Speaker 19: Now, I ain't never drawn Spirit, but I did. I did fly Southwestern I mean Spirit one time. I ain't gonna flow Southwestern's spirit one time. And I was on my way to Vegas from out of Atlanta, and I don't.
Speaker 14: Know, it was just bad, was bad.
Speaker 19: And then when we landed, it was like the cabin of the plane was shaken really bad.
Speaker 14: And we was on the ground.
Speaker 19: You know, so it was just shaking real owe. Everybody felt that everybody knew about it, and it was like when we finally stopped moving and all you know, everybody farted clapping giving the around on Flow because he made it to the ground. Stafe man. That was just probably one of my worst flights I've alf been on.
Speaker 14: And I already fly that much.
Speaker 3: You have the plane, Harlem shaking something.
Speaker 1: You should be on that place. I'm wrong regardless of it.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Y'all hear me, We can hear you. What's your name, Mama? Ashley Astley? Why does Southwestern Spirit get a bad rap? Mama?
Speaker 15: I don't know about three, but I flopped Southwest from I love Southwest.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna Southwest good.
Speaker 17: Par that.
Speaker 1: How went the Southwest tickets because Mama, I guess it depends.
Speaker 15: On where you go in the time of the year.
Speaker 3: Will tell me what they're affordable. Tell me why you love Southwest because they're affordable.
Speaker 5: In the bag street, the bags that start happening Southwest, yeah, carry on bag Yeah.
Speaker 14: They carry on the lovet the bags when you.
Speaker 8: Check onto the plane, Yes, you must be diamond or platinum or in Southwest that's bad.
Speaker 14: In the coastal are you going there?
Speaker 18: In your back you get like two three bags.
Speaker 3: No, that was the change, but they did. One of them did get bought, though didn't yet Blue smaller than the bass Free Okay.
Speaker 1: No, you get somebody check that.
Speaker 5: Jeff More Southwest. I think Jet Blue bought Spirit yead oh ask it. I like je Blue, love Jet Blue my favorite airline.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five.
Speaker 8: When we're talking Southwestern Spirit, we're just asking why do those airlines get a bad rap.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss. It's the breakfast club on morning. It's topic time.
Speaker 2: Called eight hundred five five.
Speaker 3: One to join into the discussion with the breakfast club. Talk about it.
Speaker 8: Good morning, everybody, It's j n V. Charlamagne to gud We are the breakfast club. Now, if you're just joining us, we're talking about Southwest and Spirit.
Speaker 1: We're asking why do they get a bad rap?
Speaker 8: Yesterday, Natalie nothe was trending for flying on the Spirit Airline and people were saying, Hey, you were talking all that smack about flying private, but you were on the Spirit Airlines.
Speaker 1: So we're asking why does it get a bad rap? Let me ask you a question. Do they have an app?
Speaker 6: Uh? Spirit in Southwest? I have never had a Spirit app. I have Delta on my.
Speaker 5: Phone with Jeff blue Bot Spirit, so maybe and uh the president of the Fatalised Matter Committee, he said that Southwest bags fly free. Wow, man, he flies cargo on Southwest.
Speaker 1: Shut up man.
Speaker 3: So he said that the bags are free. That's what he said.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this Hello the zeus?
Speaker 8: David's up zeus. We're asking why does Spirit in Southwest get a bad rab?
Speaker 16: Bro?
Speaker 15: But I don't know too much about South Rest, but I know Spirit. I rolled with them twice. Well, I flew with them twice. Spirit got them tight seats. Man, you could barely move, you could belly breathe. But the second time I rode with him, they had the jumbo seats. Now, the jumbo seats is the more comfortable. So I could recommend anybody who flying with Spirit kicked the jumbo seats. They extra on your way down and back. But they were definitely a better friend. But the regular season, no matter what, not even fly.
Speaker 1: Damn Hello, who's this miss?
Speaker 16: Mark was going on, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning, we're talking Spirit in Southwest? Why did they get a bad rab bro all.
Speaker 25: Hey man, And you guys know why because they the cheapest out.
Speaker 3: There and a lot of the world.
Speaker 16: You know, they attract those type of prices.
Speaker 3: So that's gonna bring in.
Speaker 25: The ghetto people to racking people, and it's going to bring them on the airlines. They're gonna act like they home and wild out Spirit. Also them sheets don't reclimb first class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your first class.
Speaker 25: You in the you in the front, right, you look behind, you see seat thirty. There's no there's no separation between first class and you know the regular.
Speaker 3: Conomy passages the first class first class.
Speaker 16: They tactically it is considered first class. The first four seas walkins first class.
Speaker 1: That in first class.
Speaker 25: Brothas mvy And this is what I do though, because I fly first class, I ain't going.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm one of the ones.
Speaker 19: We try to get them sheep deals just to get there.
Speaker 3: So I deal with it.
Speaker 16: So when I go on there, I'll buy any tickets I go on there, I'll be the last one on the board.
Speaker 25: The plane is always the first class seat up in the front of just sit there.
Speaker 16: They don't even ask no questions.
Speaker 25: On Spirit ten times they get the bad rap. They just attract the people they attracted, you know, the low class of people nine to ten times. And you know, and they don't know how to separate or act different when in the airlines, that type of environment. They act gatto, ratchet, baby's crying, all this other stuff.
Speaker 4: You're saying, plane, big fact.
Speaker 5: That's crazy that I didn't realize that the first four seats on Spirit or leather, with the rest is cloth.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 5: And he just said, he said the first four rolls are leather and then everything from row four on back is claw seats.
Speaker 4: That is disgusting.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I think that's really nasty.
Speaker 15: That up.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this? You have me going for a minute? Hello, run yo, Yeah, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 6: You hear me?
Speaker 8: We can we ask you why Spirit and uh Southwest get a bad rap, brother.
Speaker 14: First off with this forty dollars baggage wait, and then on top of that, I had a quick Atlanta flight.
Speaker 15: It was delayed four hours.
Speaker 1: That's every airline recently now bro every airline.
Speaker 15: No, this was this was pre COVID.
Speaker 14: And then they gave me a two hundred and.
Speaker 15: Fifty dollars vouch for the delay, so I tried to use it for my baggage. On the way back. They told me I had to use the whole two hundred and fifty dollars credit to check the bag.
Speaker 3: Two and fifty dollars to check one bag.
Speaker 15: What the credit?
Speaker 8: It was a credit, It was a credit, and they said they couldn't break the credit down, so you just had to use their credit one shot.
Speaker 3: God damn, that was it.
Speaker 15: Never again.
Speaker 3: They weren't even throw in the water nothing. Damn. Hello, who's this this?
Speaker 6: Terry?
Speaker 8: Terry, what's up? We just asked why Southwestern Spirit get bad ras?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 15: I have no idea Southwest get bad reps.
Speaker 16: Southwest.
Speaker 15: It's for middle class people who occasionally want to take flights and venture out.
Speaker 3: You know, they ain't nothing wrong.
Speaker 15: With the service, you ask me, But Spirit that's a metro bust in the.
Speaker 5: I think they're both the same, you know what I mean, I haven't. I haven't seen spirits. Is Jet Blue bought Spirit?
Speaker 3: But to me, they both seem like a buses, metro busses in the sky.
Speaker 16: Who y'all have y'all?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 16: The news every morning the hood whisper and she swears by Southwest.
Speaker 3: Yes she does, Yes she does that. It can't be wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll stay with my Delta. I ain't gonna lie. I'll stay with my Delta, with Delta.
Speaker 3: Delton, j Blue, Delta and Jet Blue.
Speaker 5: I love Delta and Jet Blue. Got to give a special salute. The emorrhage too.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, well that's that's when you're flying the Dubai and Abu Dabi Africa parts of Africa emorrhages.
Speaker 3: Emorrhage is incredible as well.
Speaker 4: I don't like United. United is also terrible because they charge you for everything.
Speaker 1: To I don't fly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not really a United person. I like Delta and Jet Blue on my goal to every single time. Absolutely sorry, Spirit in Southwest. Now, by the way, if anybody from Spirit in Southwest is listening, feel free to prove us wrong, Yes, because it ain't just us here having this conversation. You hear all the listeners, that's right, you know. And if I had to take a poll, it seemed like Southwest. You know, it gets a better rapped than spirit wrapped in spirit.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well we got rooms on the way. What we're talking about.
Speaker 6: We are talking about Tiffany Hattish and Mariah Carrey and Nickannon's son.
Speaker 4: He might be the next musical artist in the family.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that nexus to breakfast. Ye know, it's cold in here.
Speaker 4: Her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little chili. Light a candle.
Speaker 5: I got my candles. Little over here, keep a little warmth going. It's a little bit check nothing, Light a candle.
Speaker 8: Good morning, everybody. We all to breakfast club. Charlamagne is back. He was on his world tour.
Speaker 3: I was not on a world tour.
Speaker 5: I was an Abu Dhabi with Uncle Steve Harvey for the Melt. Yeah, Steve Harvey's organization in Melt Middle East. They do the thing where they just bring people out the Abu Dabby just to see Abby and see everything that has to offer. So it was myself and the good Brothers from Marion, Your Leisure was there, Rashaan and Troy Canelo Alvarez was there, Nane Leek, Cynthia Bailey, Anthony Anderson, Anthony Anderson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we had a good time this week. Mane, Terrence j.
Speaker 5: S Luth, Terrence d dropping on bother Terrence Jay and parents have a phenomenal camera man named Beast Williams. Great photography here. But man, when I tell you that they love Steve Harvey and they love Steve Harvey and Abu Dhabi, yes, I can't even describe. It's like Steve Harvey is like Taylor Swift. I'm telling you, the man can't walk two feet without kids coming up there for pictures. You know, grown people coming up there for pictures. And I'm like, bro, family, few don't even come on out here.
Speaker 1: No really Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's just like they just love him from things they've seen on the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you ever get a chance. I had an amazing time.
Speaker 3: I didn't go this.
Speaker 1: I didn't go with Chela Man. I went before. I took the family out there, and just so many things to do and.
Speaker 8: See, whether it's the Mosque or Sea World or I went to Ferrari world. What you were like an amusement park, of course, having dinner in the desert, and.
Speaker 5: I was I'm very impressed by the constitution. Damn, I had it pulled up to where let me see the constitution in Abu Dhabi and they what they say about women.
Speaker 3: Give me a moment and I'll find it.
Speaker 8: It's a long flight. It's about a fourteen hour flight. I think it's twelve hours or thirteen hours to Dubai and then you take a two hour flight to Abu Dhabi. So if you get a chance to go over there, it's best that you do both because it's a long flights and who knows when you get a chance to get back. You didn't go to the mall, right the big I did go to Dubaimo.
Speaker 1: We went to baim All.
Speaker 8: Real nice because you know, one of the biggest malls has every story you could possibly imagine. That was the first time I ever seen where you could actually ski or snowboard in the mall.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, but.
Speaker 8: Now that American Dream All in Jersey has that as well now, but that was that's where they got it from. I was the first time I was able to see.
Speaker 3: That this is what I enjoyed.
Speaker 5: It said, under the constitution, women enjoy the same legal status, claim the titles access to education, the right to practice professions, and the right to inherit property is men. Women are also guaranteed the same access to employment, health, and family welfare facilities. That's an actual constitution in Abu Dhabi. And I found that interesting because you know, that's one of the misconceptions you have about, you know, countries over there in the Middle East, Right.
Speaker 4: That was my misconception that women didn't have really any right.
Speaker 5: Yes, every black American woman I met that lives over there literally said they feel like a white man in Abu Tafi.
Speaker 4: Really. Yes, Well, I did watch Real Housewives when they.
Speaker 1: Were in They got a Real Housewives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's really good.
Speaker 3: One of the sisters. Yeah, but she got mad and I've never heard of the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, well she was actually on College Hill.
Speaker 6: I can't think of her name, Like, she was on College Hill back and was like when they were at Florida.
Speaker 4: Name I forgot, but she is from reality TV.
Speaker 8: They have a show out there. I think my wife watched. She was talking about it, but they were saying that a lot of.
Speaker 1: People go over there a lot of people teach over there to.
Speaker 8: Teach you English or whatever may be. But they said it's very cool. I love it every summer.
Speaker 4: Oh my bucket, listen, things to do.
Speaker 8: Let's get to the rumor. It's Chris Kaylynya the rumor report all the way from the A four three straight.
Speaker 21: From We got Chris Calyn all the way already know on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Of course you have the Internet. We have to defund some rumors. It all right, what's up y'all?
Speaker 26: Boy?
Speaker 6: Tiffany Hattish is prevented from discussing her career impact in the d u I trial. So Tiffany Hattish is currently fighting a DUI conviction for her d uy arrists last year, so not the one she just got. And it's being reported that for the prosecution for the trial, they filed emotion forbidding Tiffany Hattish from being able to gain sympathy for the damage a d UI conviction can cost to her career. So it says any testimony that tends to invoke sympathy for defendant is irrelevant to the issues being tried and it's only offered to inject into the trial and improper element of emotionalism should be prohibited. In her original DUI arrest, police revealed that a call from a driver saying that she fell asleep behind the wheel, and it was argued by Tiffany's lawyer that her car only semi matched the description of the car reported and she was not the person that should have been pulled over.
Speaker 4: And the police said when they pulled.
Speaker 6: Her over, she smelled like marijuana, which led them to perform an unlawful search and seizure. In Tiffany's legal team believes that the traffic saw was illegal, so none of the evidence should be amissible in court.
Speaker 3: So well, I want my good sister to get helped.
Speaker 4: I absolutely want rehab, and she's very talented, so.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because there's no excuse to be drinking and driving.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no, not even just rehire.
Speaker 8: But you know, I would hope that she would have some friends around her that will put her in a cab, uber car service or anything and knows when she's going out she might be drinking.
Speaker 1: Just to make sure you take those precautions.
Speaker 8: I don't know you were here yesterday, Shellleman, but I was talking about the WWE woman yesterday got seventeen years in prison for dui. She actually killed somebody, but that was her sixth or fifth time getting a DUI. So you don't want to see people that that happen to people, and you hope they didn't get that help before.
Speaker 5: That could actually, especially when it's a choice, right, like like the drive drunk is a choice, the choice that you made, like the choice that you make. So when you end up in those situations, yeah, you're not gonna get much sympathy.
Speaker 6: No, that's an accountability for what she did, accountability for your actions. Thankfully, no one was hurt.
Speaker 1: But still we love, we love Tiffany. That's my good sister. So I hope she gets up absolutely. Well.
Speaker 3: I feel like I heard her say she is. I think I saw that yesterday.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, because she did go live yesterday. Well, I hope she's just not saying she's actually taken an action to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she will.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I feel like Beyonce bringing out Blue Ivy inspired all everyone else to get their kids involved. Because Nick Cannon and Mariah Carry's son debuts his rap career, so they're twelve year old side of Moroccan. He might be following in his dad's footsteps. During Mariah Carey's Christmas concert in La Moroccan came out and delivered his verse, and delivered his verse durrem Ariah is a rendition of Here comes Santa Claus, and we got the audio here.
Speaker 1: Everything was.
Speaker 6: All right. Mariah carries Christmas tour is going for another couple of weeks, so may rocking may pop out in the city near you. And I'm just waiting on the versus battle between him and the DNAs.
Speaker 1: Is he better than Nate?
Speaker 5: He is absolutely better than his father dropped one of kous bombs.
Speaker 3: For young with Moroccan.
Speaker 5: Moroccan Moroccan absolutely raps better than his father. That Lot eight I heard just now is better than any verse I've ever heard of spitting my life.
Speaker 1: Are you saying Moroccas you're right for his dad?
Speaker 3: I ain't saying that Morocca is your rife?
Speaker 5: Is I think Moroccans should not say I'm following in my father's footsteps when it comes to wrap my own path.
Speaker 3: I'm making my own. I am creating my own path, all right.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna hate on Jig though, yes, Jacobo was kind of a bob.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even y'all remember the hook.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't tell you the word exactly.
Speaker 3: Y'all, don't remember nothing that can on that record exactly.
Speaker 4: Rock that body, body something something something something.
Speaker 3: And I think I don't even know what that was.
Speaker 6: They said, rock your body, rocked that body, buddy something. I want to see you. I'm trying to hit it with a group. I'm a jingal.
Speaker 4: I know a couple of words, because.
Speaker 5: That's just say that's your that's number one on your plates. Just say that word. It sounds like my jam. Okay, the club with a group. The best part of the song you ain't never request that I may have.
Speaker 8: That is a room of report charlamon who's giving a donkey two man for after the hour?
Speaker 5: We need a Trump to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a world with him this morning.
Speaker 1: Please all right, we'll get to that next and don't move. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 9: Donald J.
Speaker 26: Trump is calling for a total and complete chuck then of Muslims entering the United States.
Speaker 17: When you love to see one of these NFL owners, When somebody disrespects.
Speaker 1: Our flag to say, get that son of a built you off the field right now out.
Speaker 4: He's fired, he's tired.
Speaker 3: Please step up to the congregation.
Speaker 5: Yes, you are adult Trump.
Speaker 17: When Mexico sends his pizza, we're not sending their best.
Speaker 1: They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crimes.
Speaker 5: Yes, donk here today for Wednesday, November twenty ninth, go to the former celebrity in chief, Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 5: I need to be clear with y'all about one thing. I don't give a damn about either political party. I care about my interests. I care about democracy. I care about what's best for American people as a collective fools. Okay, I don't care if President Biden. I don't care if President Trump. America absolutely positively deserves better than both of them, all right. I think the GOP should stop supporting Trump and get behind former Governor of South Carolina Nikki Helly. And I think it's a double damn shame that all Democrats god is Joe Biden. But with that said, it's some things that are uttered by presidential candidates that should not only disqualify them from running, it should let you know they are not qualified to run in the first place. And this is one of those things. Okay see, I'm gonna say this very insimple and simple and playing for y'all. Donald Trump says he never swore to support the constitution. What are you talking about, Uncle Charlotte. Donald Trump says he never swore to support the constitution. Well, if you don't know, the Colorado Supreme Court is deciding whether to bar Trump from appearing on the state ballot next year. Okay see, there are six residents in Colorado who sued to have Trump barred from being able to appear on the state ballot next year as a candidate for president, citing Section three of the fourteenth Amendment, which is sometimes known as the Insurrection is claused. That provision states that no can be elected in any office within the US if they have served in a position where they previously took an oath to support the Constitution while subsequently engaging in insurrection. Our rebellion are giving aid or comfort to those who have engaged in such activities exhibited a January sixth, twenty twenty one. We haven't forgotten about what Vanilla Isis did on January sixth, have we? We haven't forgotten about what that domestic terrorists organization known as Our Cracker did on January sixth, twenty twenty one. Have we we are fully aware that the Mayonnaise mafia attempted to overthrow the government because they didn't agree with the results of an election. We are fully aware of the attempted coup that happened in this country. Okay, right, we are right, just making sure well Trump's lawyers their defense was and I quote Section three does not apply because the presidency is not in office under the United States. The president is not an officer of the United States, and President Trump did not take an oath to support the Constitution of the United States of America. Very hyper technical point. Okay, Trump's law say he swore to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution, not support it. I can't make this kind of stuff up. Let's go to Queen City News for the report police.
Speaker 27: Constitution controversy from a President. Donald Trump's legal team use an unusual tactic in the Fourteenth AMENDMENTCAS that wants to have him thrown off the presidential ballot in Colorado.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 27: His team argued that the wording of the US constitutions and surrection clause does not apply to him and that he never swore an oath to support the Constitution. Let's bring in Chief Legal analyst Colline Roads his conversation. So, Colleief, what exactly are Trump's lawyers arguing right now?
Speaker 1: Looking at the text?
Speaker 12: It says section three of the fourth toe Amendment that no one, after taking oath of office to support the Constitution should be able to hold office in the United States if they've engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the United States. His team says that Trump never swore an oath to support the Constitution. They go right to his text to the day he was sworn in, and he swore an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution.
Speaker 3: I mean, the words are clearly there.
Speaker 12: This will be an argument that a judge will have to determine if actually what that was the intent. You would think that those three things, preserve, protect, and defend would mean support. If however, his team is saying no, I want a little reading of what that insurrection clause says, and it says support.
Speaker 3: And I never said that. We can we hear the actual swearing. Do we have that?
Speaker 7: Please raise your right hand and repeat after me. I Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear.
Speaker 9: I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear.
Speaker 7: That I will faithfully execute.
Speaker 9: That I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, the office of President of the United States.
Speaker 7: And will to the best of my ability.
Speaker 9: And will, to the best of my ability.
Speaker 7: Preserve, protect and defend.
Speaker 9: Preserve, protect, and defend.
Speaker 7: The Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 9: The Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 7: So help me, God, So help me.
Speaker 23: God.
Speaker 7: Congratulations, mister President.
Speaker 3: Preserve, protect, defend is support? Okay? Like it? Just this America. Simple question for you.
Speaker 5: How could you possibly want someone to be president of the United States of America who doesn't feel like they have to support the constitution. This isn't the first time Donald Trump's attempted to wipe his asked with the constitution. By the way, remember when you want to determinate the Constitution to overturn the results of the election. He literally said, on true social a massive fraud of this type of magnitude allows for the determination of all rules, regulations, and articles.
Speaker 3: Even thosese found in the Constitution.
Speaker 5: Then two days later he said he never said that he posted the fake news was actually trying to convince the American people that I said I want to determinate the Constitution. This is simply more disinformation and lies America. I am a person who feels like the Constitution. Oh yeah, end quote disinformation a lot. So he literally said that, now I am a person who feels like the Constitution needs an upgrade. All right, we need to admit a lot of things in the Constitution, but even in the formansty now, it has to be respected and should be respected by the President of the United States of America. This would be comical if it wasn't so disturbing. We cannot have a president that is unconstitutional. We can't pick and choose when to uphold the Constitution. I don't understand you know, all you folks who claim to be so patriotic. Okay, I don't understand how all you folks who claim to be so patriotic don't see this. Y'all get mad when people don't stand for the national anthem, but don't get upset when a man running for president says it's not his job to support the Constitution.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump can.
Speaker 5: Put his hand on the Bible and take the oath because he probably don't believe nothing that's in the Bible. Do you really believe Donald Trump thinks Jesus did any of those miracles? Okay, you believe Trump thinks a man named Hayesuss could ever walk on water?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Trump literally treats America the way Jody treated a vetting baby boy. Trump might as well tell America, look, I swore to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution, but not support it. That's from honesty for your ass. If you d statements with that's some honesty for your ass.
Speaker 3: No matter how stupid day sound. People believe it. Remember how stupid Jody sounded when he said this to a vet.
Speaker 28: Listen you, my woman, and the mother holds. I make love to you. I want to be with you, but I love the females from time to time. I don't know why, I just do it. That's some honesty for your ass.
Speaker 3: Deal with it.
Speaker 5: How Trump talked to all the supporters. I make love to y'all, but I'm offering everybody else. And that's just the way it is. But y'all love it because that's some honesty for your ass. Now, like all things Trump, he wants the rules to apply to everyone else but not him. Listen to all the Times. Trump said, we should support the constitution.
Speaker 26: We're supposed to protect our country. Support our country, support our constitution, and protect our constitution. In this great Chamber, we preserve our glorious inheritance, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights.
Speaker 17: As President, I have no higher duty than to defend the laws and the constitution of the United States. If you believe in justice, if you believe in freedom, if you believe in peace, then you must cherish the principles of our founding and the text of our constitutions.
Speaker 26: We will support, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 17: We believe in the American Constitution, and we believe in the.
Speaker 4: Rule of law.
Speaker 26: I stand before you today on the heels of a tremendous victory for our nation, our people, and our They love it.
Speaker 9: Constitution.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: It's beloved, and we should preserve it, protected and defend it. But he will not support it if it impedes on anything he's attempting to do. Please give Donald J. Trump the biggest he huh.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: All right, well, thank you for that donkey today, sir, b et we'll see out tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Piece be et it is tomorrow. It's two in the morning. No, Donkey comes on at the end. It was already tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so everybody watching just we are on that one in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's not our job to tell him that. It's BET's job to tell him that.
Speaker 1: But we're telling them because people be confused.
Speaker 6: Good morning world, Yes, yeah, good morning, good morning, morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, or good night, good morning.
Speaker 8: Well you're probably going to sleep at morn in the morning, so it's in the morning that's going on.
Speaker 1: In the morning, you sleep your tired.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good night, Blackies and Martin coming on right now, Martin Martin, Yes, good night, and then.
Speaker 3: Good night, good morning, good morning, good night.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know y'all confused, We all too, but hey, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we won't.
Speaker 1: Now all right, well, let's let's talk about this.
Speaker 8: This was actually trending yesterday and Charlamagne when you were out Chris and our producer, our big producer, was talking about this.
Speaker 5: Which a big producer and president of Fellows Madic Committee. That guy he's fat, not big, okay.
Speaker 1: All right, So they were saying, so let me get this straight.
Speaker 8: This was trending on Hollywood un Locked and some of the blogs, y'all be asking people for money before the Dayton stage, meaning before y'all actually go on a date, and y'all just kicking it that a girl might say, Yo, thro't me twenty dollars for this bill, We throt me forty dollars for the phone bill.
Speaker 1: I didn't know this was a thing.
Speaker 5: It was this prostitute that y'all taking out on the So that.
Speaker 8: Is the question, eight hundred and one oh five to one, ladies, do y'all ask for money before y'all go on a date?
Speaker 1: And fellas, do y'all pay for it?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 8: The president of Fat Lives Matter program whatever you call it, he said, yeah, it's a typical. He said, he's seen it before where somebody be like, don't be some money before? Why are you laughing like that? Why you laughing like that?
Speaker 5: Created like a shot or cat over here sitting over here thinking now dating rules. Yeah, fat white women do that. Fat white women pay black men before they go out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The whole point is so maybe it's the same.
Speaker 6: With you know, I've never asked the man for the money before I went on a date with him. I just don't feel I don't feel comfortable asking for men period, even when I was in a relationship, Like, if you're gonna do it, then do it, But like I don't. I don't see myself saying hey, can you send me for lunch.
Speaker 3: Especially beforehand he was even going out yet, but.
Speaker 8: He was saying, yeah, we got a rapp But he was saying, it is just like you test the waters, like you put your your pinky toe in to see if they are willing to do it, and then in return he might say, I will give me a picture, but we'll discuss when we come back. Eight hundred five five, eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss.
Speaker 2: It's Breakfast leg Morning, the Breakfast Club. It's topic time. Call eight hundred five eight five one oh five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us.
Speaker 8: We're talking about something that was trending that they were talking about behind the scenes, right, So this was which was on Hollywood on lock So.
Speaker 1: Let me get this straight.
Speaker 8: Y'all be asking people for money before the dating stage. So eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Do you ask for money before the first date?
Speaker 3: Who was talking about this?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: The president of fat Live matters, he's a young guy.
Speaker 8: Yes, and the brother Brandon said, and both of them will be too young man, and they both have said this has happened before that before the date, they might get a call and be like, Yo, can you throw me twenty forty dollars for gas? If you throw me twenty dollars for lunch, or can you throw me some money for this?
Speaker 5: Chris, you were young, and I am. Have you ever done that to a man a first day? You ain't just not date before the date?
Speaker 3: You have for money?
Speaker 6: No, I've never had I've never asked a guy for money before a first date. But I've had a guy send me money before a first date.
Speaker 1: Well I told him.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm getting my nails then, and he like sent me fifty dollars and I was just like, okay, cool, But like.
Speaker 4: I just don't. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just feel like that's a little prostituted, just to like if you're with someone cool, But like I said, we're doing a first date.
Speaker 4: I don't know. You for real.
Speaker 6: So it's just kind of like, if I get this money from you, you're gonna expect something from you in return.
Speaker 4: So whether that be sex pictures or whatever he.
Speaker 8: Said, he said, he gives you twenty dollars for you what some expects a picture? Right, showed me a nipple or that's what they said they expect back.
Speaker 5: And I actually think player and thoughtful what the guy did to you, y'all just having a conversation, you know what I'm saying, very playing. You're texting them and you're like, I'm getting my nails done, Like, oh word, what your cash out?
Speaker 3: Real quick?
Speaker 5: And did he send you fifty dollars? And he put four nails? Right, that's kind of fly.
Speaker 4: And I enjoyed that. Yeah, but that's the thing. I want you to do it.
Speaker 6: But if I just feel like I gotta be like, hand out, I need this for this, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't like, but you know you might not like the person, right, That's that's what the first date is about, is getting to know and see if you actually like the person. So you put that money out and nails is expensive? How much nail supposed to get done?
Speaker 4: That like one hundred and you.
Speaker 1: Know what, let me ask them to get done. Don't like you don't get your nails done?
Speaker 3: I see, but all I get is a pedicure and manicure.
Speaker 4: How much medicure?
Speaker 3: I don't get the acryliction and everything.
Speaker 1: But how much is the base like eight?
Speaker 3: Because like you don't know because I get the milk and honey spot. When I get you know.
Speaker 1: Exactly what I'm going to bring my daughters. Like Charlamagne just left, I'm like what, I'm like, you know, they.
Speaker 6: Love me and listen, you gotta have a nice manicured hand. We hate men with ugly fingers and you're not touching me with those crustaceans.
Speaker 3: They love me. They love me, and that nail salon too.
Speaker 5: By the way, all the Asians in that nail salon, let no.
Speaker 4: Shout out to my nail take princess I sy nails.
Speaker 3: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 16: This flower?
Speaker 1: Hey flower, good morning, talk to us.
Speaker 18: Good morning guys. I love you, guys. I've listened to you since I was like sixteen.
Speaker 3: We owed, we know man, we get it. I told you now thirty five al close, y'all taught.
Speaker 18: Me how to invest, and I'm all the way in Medigrane Columbia investment, so you could be proud on y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all shut up, No, y'all, now that my life.
Speaker 1: Ahead continue one.
Speaker 18: I don't think there's nothing wrong with you.
Speaker 16: Do you know?
Speaker 18: A little bit before you know the day? I mean, I think it does solidify that maybe you might be a trip. I don't know if I say that, but I don't think that's you've.
Speaker 1: Done it before. Yes, absolutely, how much did you ask for?
Speaker 18: I've gotten a thousand on the first day. I've gotten direct payments to my phone bills.
Speaker 3: That's a good question, Chris just said, how do you ask for that money?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 18: You just asked a real man at the end of the day, and man gonna say yes or no. If he could ask you for some coucie for free. He's these and thens asking you to bust a wide open.
Speaker 3: You don't even know that. Okay, that's a great point what you just said. And I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 5: If a man asked you for couchie on the first date, or even before y'all went on the first date, I don't think you would go out with that man.
Speaker 15: At all, unless I needed the point or.
Speaker 4: The money.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean, look, I've taken I've taken money that I've gotten. I'm not a borking bag type of bill. I'm gonna let me.
Speaker 5: Get you, don't bag type of vaginast look it.
Speaker 18: So, yeah, I don't doth.
Speaker 19: I don't do both people. I don't do people.
Speaker 16: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Mother.
Speaker 18: I'm a house in another country right now. The money that I got the nigga.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you really enjoyed the new city girls out.
Speaker 18: I'm not really. I believe I'm a mom now. I'm low key old, so it depends I got to be in a.
Speaker 8: Kay all right, Well, thank you. So that is the question that called depressed me.
Speaker 5: Man, It just depressed me because it's like, why are you bragging about that?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 3: You know, like, what's so like?
Speaker 5: What's so good about I'm in a penthouse in another country.
Speaker 4: It's like nothing is your everything is.
Speaker 3: Subjected, and it's very transactional.
Speaker 4: You're very transactional.
Speaker 3: So if I'm.
Speaker 5: Giving you money for vagina, what does that mean if she's a sugar baby?
Speaker 3: What's the sugar baby?
Speaker 6: I didn't know the man and they just give you many I mean, maybe she's a sugar baby the way she was talking about flying it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's just not that's.
Speaker 8: Up the phone lines eight hundred five A five one oh five one. If you're just joining us, where we're talking about something that was trending yesterday, A young lady says, so let me get this straight. Y'all be asking people for money before the Dayton stage? Would you ask for money before the first date? This lady said, she's got a bunch of things.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 3: It's topic time.
Speaker 2: Called eight hundred and five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is DJ NV Charlamagne dea guy. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, we're asking So let me get this straight. This was trending on social media yesterday. Somebody said, let me get this straight. Y'all be asking people for money before the Dayton stage. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Do y'all ask for money before the first date? And fellus as this happened to you. Now we have Brandon, which is one of our young producers. Uh he says this has happened to him before, where somebody has asked them for money before the date.
Speaker 5: Brandon give trick energy though, yeah, what he just said, Bud Brandon, give trick energy.
Speaker 1: The person that asked ad listen to the show.
Speaker 3: But I don't care anymore. Oh what she asked you for?
Speaker 29: So it was after the first day actually, and like she kept she kept handing that, like, oh, I need my nails done. I was like, oh word, it's like through text, so like I needed done. All my nails look crazy right now. I was like, oh, dang, that's crazy. And then and then like she just kept going. I was like, Dan's going and she was like, uh so you're not gonna pay for him.
Speaker 3: I was like, nah, Then, let me tell you something about Brandon. Brandon.
Speaker 5: Don't think I noticed Brandon from Ghana. He'd be telling girls in America he a princes. He was like a prince, super wealthy's next in line.
Speaker 8: Money Ya, Yes, good morning, Kenya. What do you think about asking for money before the first date.
Speaker 18: I think that's wow.
Speaker 30: I think I think that's up. Yeah, I've never asked for money before the first date. I've been giving money before the first date. But that's because that was a generous man, you know, somebody who actually wanted.
Speaker 16: To do that.
Speaker 30: But asking this was a little crazy.
Speaker 16: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: If if a man does it just because a man did with you, Christy, he said you was getting your nails done, that's fly to me.
Speaker 3: But for a woman just to ask, I'm telling if.
Speaker 5: A man asked you for poom poom before the first date.
Speaker 4: You as hell nasty, creepy.
Speaker 1: Well we got Gemini in the line Gemini, good morning.
Speaker 16: Good morning, good morning, good.
Speaker 1: Good now, Gemini. It says that that you do this, I do this.
Speaker 14: I've done this.
Speaker 31: Yes, I've done it in the past, you know, like on a portant stage like you happen to you happen to be feeling a young lady and maybe she's running a little on cigarettes leaning and you see she's going, guys, I'm telling him like the dub or like you know, forty dollars like here, you know before I've gotten to take them out on the date.
Speaker 1: Oh Gemini, you're gay? Past you gay?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: So sometimes you you you don't you throw woman twenty dollars to help them out with their cigarettes or a stogy.
Speaker 30: Yes, I've done that in the times. Yes, it's like you know, like before the day, like you know, if you.
Speaker 31: Happen to just see them running lower sith, Yes, who's.
Speaker 4: Wrong with that?
Speaker 31: I mean, if I'll do that, if I would do that to a hommie for a friend, you know what I mean, why not do that to somebody that I'm interested in?
Speaker 3: So basically a little tricking and show us some licking is what you're saying. That's what you said. That's what she's saying.
Speaker 14: Pretty much what I'm.
Speaker 31: Saying, Charlie, Man, you know, never let me down. Man, He's what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: I guess I got yeah, man, yeah, man.
Speaker 11: Listen, listen.
Speaker 31: I want to tell you guys not enough that I know there is holiday season and you guys were always looking for new tracks. I'm a female rapper Gemini's saus I just threw.
Speaker 18: Out a new song.
Speaker 31: It's called Holiday Season. If y'all want to spend that, I would really appreciate it. But yes, y'all stay blessed.
Speaker 1: All right, yes, ma'am, all right, thank you.
Speaker 21: And where they can find you.
Speaker 18: You can find me everywhere, everywhere.
Speaker 31: It's it's my zodiac sign, my life name, Gemini, Sautas everything, you know what I mean, Instagram everything, you can follow me everywhere, Apple everywhere. I'm everywhere and just just hoping for some peace of love.
Speaker 30: Is holiday season right one.
Speaker 6: You also got some guys who like present themselves as tricks. Like they'll walk up to you and they'll be like, yeah, I got this chain on the nowhere in these but Lynci August this and they're just presenting like they have money. So it's just like if you're in my face and you got this, let me get something.
Speaker 4: Then it's oh well.
Speaker 6: So it's just like do you have it or do you not have it? Are you just trying to trick in front of your friends and make it look like you got money or do you actually have money?
Speaker 4: So that's the thing how you present yourself.
Speaker 5: And it's also the error that we're in, right And I guess it's always been like that to a certain extent, Like everything does seem transaction, you know what I mean, Like, ain't nobody trying to get to know each other no more? Or ain't nobody trying to you know, be with a person because they genuinely like them, like you know, they're not trying to build no real connection, Like everything seems transactional, which is why I'm so happy I'm married.
Speaker 4: Let me both as a single woman.
Speaker 6: Like literally, after I pay all my bills at the first of the month, and when a guy text me, what you're doing, I guess, so, mad?
Speaker 4: I paid bills? Do you have sent me five hundred dollars?
Speaker 29: Hey?
Speaker 4: Man, you asking me what I'm doing.
Speaker 6: I just paid bills like you, I'm doing like that. That is the only time I woul getting mad. I'm like, hand out, put something in here, say that what.
Speaker 5: The man said, what you're doing, and then you reply back paying some bills.
Speaker 6: And that's and then he'll be like, oh, and that's I'm not texting like oh, all I'll do is like the message and I'm not texting you back because don't come in my house thinking you know absolutely, let's see.
Speaker 5: If you help with that, because if you say what you're doing, you're like getting my nails done. You send me some money for my nails. What you're doing paying some bills and you gotta apply.
Speaker 1: Me too, me too.
Speaker 4: I don't want hear that.
Speaker 6: That's why I tell me, don't text me at the first of the month of you won't trying to contribute to any of my bills text me the second or the third week.
Speaker 8: Damn please, Well, let's get into the rumors.
Speaker 1: Get the rumor report all the.
Speaker 4: Way from the eighty four to three straight from Charleston.
Speaker 21: Baby, you got Chris Kelly the way I already know on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Of course you have the Internet. We have to defump some rumor talk about it all right.
Speaker 6: So Forbes has released their thirty under thirty lists, and congratulations to Ice Spice and Lotto for being placed on the list. That is amazing. Ice Spice is twenty three years old and Lotto is twenty four years old. I do not know Lata was twenty four. I don't know why I thought she was like twenty six. But congratulations.
Speaker 8: Sorry, they both deserve it. They definitely both deserved. How phenomenal years the last couple of years for both phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have been eating and she was also.
Speaker 6: Lotto was also on the cover of the Forbes thirty Under thirty and she went live and she shared some encouraging words.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you just count other people blessings and stuff and it's just be like y'all, God's time and trust God's time because your time it ain't right.
Speaker 4: God is gonna be right on time every time.
Speaker 10: So I just feel like, keep going, keep on cause you know a lot of people don't know my story and stuff, but I work my ass off to get a one men and.
Speaker 4: You can't soon.
Speaker 5: And what she said is true, keep going because I mean the reality is, you know, you want to have longevity. Yeah it's cool to be you know, thirty under thirty, but you still you want to be you know, forty under forty fifty.
Speaker 3: You want to keep it going. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: And some other people that made the list.
Speaker 6: Comedian Drewski Druskiaz had an awesome year, amazing movie.
Speaker 1: So you got to Samsung Day. That's doing great.
Speaker 4: Yeah good, He's been doing really well.
Speaker 5: I had a TV show he was working on two Yeah, that Kevin Hall was executive producing.
Speaker 1: I think they're still working on it. I think, yeah it should be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's doing really well.
Speaker 6: Angel Reese at twenty one, is on the thirty on the thirty, Trippy Red at twenty four years old, Kendall Jenner at twenty eight years old, and Steve Lacy at twenty five years old. So congratulations to all of those who made the list. And if you did not see, there was a video of that surface of Nardo Wick's friends who knocked out one of his fans. So the video was released and the fans name was George Orbigone, approaching Nartowick after the show to get a picture. And in the video, the fan and calmly walks towards Nardo Wick and someone from his team runs behind him and punches him and catches him with a haymaker. So the video is, yes, a lot totally uncalled for, very uncalled for, so absolutely ridiculous. The fan was very stunned that he was knocked out, so he is still standing when he literally froze, So if you see the video, he like falls in sole motion.
Speaker 1: He was punch drunk. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, why you shouldn't have homeboy security, You should have legitimate security who knows how to who knows when it is the threat when it's not a threat, and who knows how to de escalate in the few situations.
Speaker 1: Because that was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: That was ridiculous.
Speaker 6: So then after he went down, as he was slowly falling, another guy from Naughdalwick's team cames and he hit him about three or four more times until his body actually dropped to the ground. So in the video you can see Nardowick trying to stop the man from hitting the fan, but at that point it was too late. So the fan's mother took to Instagram as any mama beer would, and she said, I want everyone to see what these and efforts did to my son. At no point was my son aggressive, At no point did he show any sign of harm. My son wanted a picture with his favorite artists. This is what he and this is what he gets. I am sick to my stomach to think how this could have turned out. Please help me share this. As a mother, I am begging you to get justice for my son. Anyone who knows my son knows he is the sweetest and gentlest kid ever. No drugs, alcohol, gang, nothing. I'm dying to my heart and it's hurting so bad. I am sick to my stomach and I cannot stay quiet. So Nardo Wick immediately gave a written apology, which I'm happy he did that, explaining that he did not condone the actions of his team, and he followed up by sharing a video to his Instagram by double downing on his statement.
Speaker 32: Well, I don't know what that situation is about to take place, feel me. As soon as it happened, I shout to de escalate the situation. And after the situation, I got in contact with his mama. I sent him my number. I called and asked how he was doing. I told her I'll do anything to make it up to him as a fan. You feel me, I told her keep me updated on his health. And it ain't about trying to stop nothing from happening, because I don't want to get nothing. It ain't none of that, you feel me, I Jamie Kevin out the fan. That's all I'm worrying about right now. I don't give a damn about like wait, every by the time talking about Sue Sue, So I don't.
Speaker 1: Care about that.
Speaker 32: They gonna do it, they gotta do it.
Speaker 1: They do what they do.
Speaker 3: You're fair. Right now, I'm worrying about the family.
Speaker 32: He's great and feel I just want him to know that I ain't condone that. I ain't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: That ain't my fans.
Speaker 32: I love my fan.
Speaker 5: I respect what he's saying, but that you got to have the right people around you, because that's gonna cost him a bag.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's gonna cost him a bag. But like you said, I respect that. Most artists wouldn't have did that. They would have just waited and hit. But the fact that he was like, no, that's not right. I apologize. I'm gonna make it out however I have to. I don't care about anything else. I just want to make sure this young man is fine.
Speaker 3: It's gonna cost him a bag.
Speaker 5: Those two security guards definitely gonna get an assault in a lunch in charge. And now Mama is saying, this is why you shouldn't listen to Hipopois. Why I'll be trying to tell you to listen to Morgan Wallin, listen to lou Kombs.
Speaker 1: But we don't know. We don't know if they were security.
Speaker 8: There was a security of just as people's but dress like they was not dressed like security.
Speaker 3: He don't need to they don't he need to get them from around him.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 6: But he said he doesn't care if the family decides to sue. His main concerned is the fans' health, and he's willing to provide whatever he needs.
Speaker 1: Respect And I just hope the young boys are OK. Because yeah, he got knocked out.
Speaker 3: He was knocked the f out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just hope he's okay.
Speaker 3: And he was white.
Speaker 5: I just want to keep that he was. Oh, then playing about him, Mama wanted to listen to Luke Combs from now on. Who is Luke Colmb's country?
Speaker 4: The country?
Speaker 6: Sorry, Charlemane, you're gonna be very happy about this. Kelsey Grammar speaks on the possibility of Girlfriends returning so the popular series girlfriend It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I was telling my cousin about this yesterday. She never watched Girlfriends. I don't. Okay, we'll have to discuss this later.
Speaker 6: But anyway, after two thousand and eight to thirteen season, it ended abruptly, and I feel like we should at least gotten a movie or something. But what the show ending abruptly? Fans were left with the open ended storyline. So fifteen years later, the executive producer of the show, Kelsey Grammar, he did an interview giving fans some hope that they may get to see a continuation or a proper ending to a show that they love so much. So in the interview with E, he said, I would love to reboot Girlfriends. Of course, it would probably be a different kind of show. We think the game. We think the game, and that was wonderful. I don't know if Paramount Plus is going to grab another season of that.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 6: I think they should because I know many people who love that show and love those characters and would like to see them continue. We'll see what happens, and I know I for one would love to see what happens with.
Speaker 4: Girlfriends because.
Speaker 6: Girlfriends ended like her boyfriend, like he went out into the military and he never came back, and it was just such a I didn't like the ending. Also, if they're going to do that, they need to reboot Star too. That was on Fox Star.
Speaker 25: It was on.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: I forgot the no who did the show. I can't even think it was a great show. Everyone knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Let's focus on Girlfriends now that Kelsey Grandma has said something that maybe people will listen because us girlfriends fans need closure.
Speaker 1: We are ready.
Speaker 5: We didn't get to see Jones wed Nope? Did did Lynn blow up and become a musical superstar? Did William t Jumbalaya how.
Speaker 3: To drive about?
Speaker 4: Can sell their friendship?
Speaker 3: So many loosens to tie up with in Maya.
Speaker 6: Do that she write another book exactly. You need to know what happened. You have to you gotta start bringing on that floor.
Speaker 5: Marra brock and Kill has all the answers. The production company with CBS in paramount, and I believe it still is paramount plus what are you doing? It's a no brainer. All the ladies still look amazing. Literally, you saw how good The Best Friend's final chapters.
Speaker 3: Did on NBCP.
Speaker 4: That was done really well.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, a Girlfriend's miniseries.
Speaker 4: We're here for you, so go ahead and give it a p What.
Speaker 5: Are y'all doing? That's a no brainer. People will be having watch aoudise.
Speaker 8: You seem more excited than this than the Cowboys actually making it to the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: By the way, that's one of my top three favorite interviews I ever did in my life. When I interviewed the whole cast of Girlfriend, that's when I knew God was God had his hand on me. That was I don't know how that happened, the whole the whole I interviewed the whole cast did himself, but.
Speaker 1: I never watched it, so I was fine. He was did ao. That was a core memory And what was.
Speaker 5: The was the author It's because they asked for me and Jessic Blue Judy Boy. I will come over there and wipe that goddamn fake bed on your face. You got a pimple. I do gotta bright hand, but I'm eating cheese. I had no business eating no damn cheese. And it's not a pimple, it's actually gone pop scar left.
Speaker 9: You gotta.
Speaker 25: Eating.
Speaker 5: I had no bitness eating cheese with that damn pizza from cutting slices.
Speaker 2: New York City, we gotta go, all right one the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is d J n V, Charlamagne the Goud. We are the Breakfast Club. And let me just say, uh, salute to Exotic Creations. They stopped by this morning with some breakfast, So salute to them. You can catch them out if you're in Long Island, North ball with New York. So salute to uh Exotic Creation.
Speaker 5: Salute the Exocted Creations man, and salute to the good brother Steve Harvey once again. I mean I just came back from Abu Dobby.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, cause Steve Harvey, along with Melt Middle East, they do this thing where they just bring people out, you know, just the experience Abu Dhabi. We went to the F one F one race F one race. That was an incredible experience man. And yeah, Abu Dhabi, I feel like Abudai has a lot to offer. There's a lot of misconceptions I had about Abu Dhabi, especially in regards to, you know.
Speaker 3: How women are treated over there.
Speaker 5: That that my mind state has totally changed on that. And so many Black American women that I met over there literally said to me verbatim, we get treated like white men.
Speaker 3: Over here.
Speaker 5: So yeah, man, Dabi, And it's just one of the safest places.
Speaker 3: Like literally you can leave your purse.
Speaker 5: Your phone, your your book bag, come back and it will still be there, Like it is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's very safe.
Speaker 8: Did you stay at the because when we went to Abudaba, we actually stayed where they were doing the racing.
Speaker 1: Did y'all stay at that hotel?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did y'all say that?
Speaker 3: NOA, we stayed someplace else.
Speaker 5: I actually met the I met the person who designs all the hotel rack everything out there. That's how young the country is. The country is only I think I think fifty two years old is area. Yeah, yeah, like fifteen years ago. Most of that stuff was just desert. Most of Abu Dabi was just desert. Yeah, but they literally built up all of that stuff over the past fifteen years.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, nice, lovely place, incredible place.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, when we come back, we got the positive Notice the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is dj n.
Speaker 8: V Charlomagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here.
Speaker 1: Charlomagne.
Speaker 8: You got a positive, No, Chris Kayln, We appreciate you for joining Us're going back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I will be back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You don't know how to follow you Chris and all that good stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok at, Chris Kaylen, k R I s k A y l I N and V Underscore Chris Kaylen on Twitter.
Speaker 3: What else you got going on?
Speaker 4: What's what I have going on?
Speaker 6: I have in the lou where I keep you in the loop for other things that's happening in Charleston and surrounding areas.
Speaker 4: I also have my.
Speaker 6: Podcast to what was saying podcast shout out to my co host Clay and you know, always just doing things in the city. But like I said, to all program directors that are tuning, and I am looking for another location. So I'm trying to get back on air doing all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: But I'm loving being here. So wherever calls, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: I'll give us a positive note.
Speaker 5: The positive note is simply this man. I loved this quote. I read it a couple of days ago, and I truly believe it. Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
Speaker 3: Let's love on each other, y'all.
Speaker 4: Breakfast club bit, is you yn'na finish for y'all?
Speaker 3: Dumb