Speaker 1: Wake that answer up in the morning the breakfast club morning. Everybody is dj n V Charlemagne the guy. We are to breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed we have Jank Yugar.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Now you brother, do I say legam you can?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I I are you, sir?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Good? Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now you decided to jump into this presidential race and run for president?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: In fact that that's the point Charlemagne is making it in a sense because I'm the first Muslim born presidential candidate in US history.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: So why did you want to jump into this race, this crazy race of yeah people and everything that's going on?
Speaker 3: Great question. It's because Joe Biden is definitely gonna lose. And so we're all on board of the Titanic and everybody's looking around like, oh, there's an iceberg and we're gonna run into it. Okay, true, and they're all like, we're all good with it. We're all good with it. I'm not good with it. So the guys at thirty seven percent, no income in under fifty percent wins. He's under forty percent, He's fifteen points lower than when he barely beat Trump last time in the electoral college, fifteen points lower. He's losing independence by ten points. He's losing young people by four points. There's no Democratic candidate that has any chance of winning if they're losing young voters. He's down to a four point lead among Latinos used to be forty two points for Democrats. So does this mother look like he's gonna make a fifteen point comeback. I mean, he'd be like he's making fifteen minute naps. So he has no chance of winning. And my job is to wake people up and say this guy is in fact, I even bought the url. Biden is going to lose dot com Wow, Okay, And it redirects to my sight because he has almost no chance of winning. So what I'm doing is I'm on the board of the Titanic and people go, oh, you're not the captain. It shouldn't be you. It shouldn't be you. I say, okay, that's fair, but it's got to be somebody, Okay, So I'm lunging into the captain's quarters and turning that wheel. Let's go, we gotta turn it. It can't be Biden because he's I like democracy.
Speaker 2: I want to keep it same. I want to go back to you know, just who you are, because I know a lot of people are watching this and they're like, oh, that's they know you from the Young Turks. Yeah, you know, tell us what the Young Turk Network is for people who don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we started this twenty one years ago. We're actually the oldest show in internet history.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, there were shows on before us, but they all went under. So we're the last man standing. We're the first partner ever for YouTube. We're the third partner for Facebook. So we've been around forever. We're the ogs of YouTube. We're the first YouTube partner ever. Saw I'm the original YouTuber and we now have five billion views a year and it's a network that has dozens of hosts and like, for example, our second largest show is Indisputable with doctor Rashad Richie. Okay, and he is excellent. He's out of Atlanta. He's as good as it gets. So we got Young Turks who got Indisputable. We got Damage Report, Nina turned Ida Rodriguez, Ebity Williams used to be on Young Turks. Like half the folks you see on TV Charles Coleman. Folks that are on like streaming networks, et cetera. So we're on YouTube and Facebook of course are pillars, but we're also on all of the Roku, Pluto, Samsung TV, you name it as a twenty four hour channel. So basically we're progressives. And the reason why we become so popular I saw it with nothing. We started. My living room was zero dollars. My name is Jank Yuger. I got no connections none. Right, it's not like everybody saying all the Muslims are on Hollywood. So so we had nothing, and we rose up because people were like, yes, yes, why don't more people say that? When we were on the air in two thousand and two, two thousand and three, we're like, what are you guys?
Speaker 2: Nuts?
Speaker 3: We're gonna go into rack. Rack didn't even attack us, and so everybody that listened was like, finally, I thought I was a crazy one. They didn't attack us today, No, they didn't. So we've been saying stuff like that ever since. So I was one hundred percent against Bush and Cheney. They did the torture, they did the wars, et cetera. I was a million percent on Obama's side, but we're look, we're ballsy. So when Obama came in and he started doing things that were conservative, I was like, no, sorry, okay, but you shouldn't be drilling in the Gulf. Three weeks later it blows up, Right, So you got to challenge people, and the point of media is to challenge the powerful, no matter who they are. Right.
Speaker 2: I've always appreciated what young turks does, you know, I've always appreciated the commentary. And it makes me wonder, do you think you would be more effective as a president or as a host on young Turks who can speak truth the power? Because in the era right now, we have all of this fake news and you know, you can't really trust you know, political pundits. You know, where do you think you'd be more effective?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, Charlotte Mage, you're totally right. Like the read there's a reason why I'm in media, And I went in and tried a couple of different things, and so, and I think media is more powerful. I think Fox News was way more powerful than the president's right. They would drive the agenda, and they pretty much got Bush elected back in two thousand so and Trump really and Trump but in the case of Bush, they just literally cheated. They just declared him the president when he wasn't right on the night of the election. But that's a long story. But bottom line is, Yeah, we're top ten network already on all of the platforms that we're on, but we're gonna go to number one. So look, my job as a guy who is the founder and the CEO of the company is to make sure we beat CNN. So I'm not playing around. TV's going down and we're going up. We get four hundred million views a month and we got over twenty seven million subscribers, so we keep skyrocketing every year and those folks keep going down. So why bother doing the presidential thing? Because the only thing that could stop us is if Trump wins in twenty twenty four and then Trump you know this media, Yeah this today, he's targeting the media, and he was talking about how he's gonna maybe even arrest the CEO of MSNBC. Well, I'm the CEO of TYT and we kick his ass ten thousand times more than MSNBC, like Biden, and MSNBC barely lay a glove on him compared to us. Right, I did in twenty sixteen, I did one hundred days in a row of a segment we call Loser Donald explaining to people what a loser he is. He's bankrupted six companies, that was true, Social is gonna be seven companies. These guys keep calling him a racist, sexist, all this stuff. But we all know that, we all know that that's not working anymore. Number one, you gotta have a positive message of your own. The Democrats don't deliver on that nearly enough. And number two, you got to hit him where his theoretical strength is. He's like, oh, I'm a big, great businessman, and you're like, brother, you've never had a successful company. Never, All your companies are bankrupt. You hide your grades like a little spoiled bitch. He's still hiding his high school grades. What kind of a loser does that? But Biden, he's I'm a gentleman. You know my Republican friends. He starts, but we don't have time for your Republican friends. So my point is the reason I got in Charle Magne is because we got to turn the wheel. We cannot lose democracy right before we're all about to win. You know, in twenty twenty eight, we're in awesome shape. The left is progressives are the younger totally on our side, and now the younger all the way up to fifty. But we can't win if Biden lost the young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Biden sucks. You know what's so interesting. The thing that gets me about Trump even now is like, why do you think American people support a person who is who clearly doesn't believe in the Constitution. Like, give the same people who get mad when you take a knee, you know, during the national anthem, But you're okay with a president who clearly does not support the Constitution. Why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have a thousand excuses, right, And everybody's in their own little cult, right in their own little bubble. So in the Trump cult, they're like, no, when you bankrupt businesses, that means you're a good businessman. No, it doesn't. It means you're bankrupted him Right when he says, hey, I want to suspend the Constitution, they're like, that means he's really pro constitution. Now it doesn't. It means he's against the Constitution. He thinks that the Constitution is a pain in the ass because he'd like to be dictator. Every time he goes and talks to the North Korean leader, the Chinese leader comes back and goes man, they stand up, put an aplot for him, and it's so great and everybody has to do exactly what he says. Yeah, that's because he's a dictator idiot, right, And the thing is he wants that. That's why he wanted to suspend the constitution. You guys know that they had a three hour meeting before January twenty about rolling out the tanks, and everybody in the Trump administration, to that credit, by the way, threatened to quit if Trump rolled out the tanks against the American people. That's who he is. He hates America. He doesn't even believe in America. He thinks America would be much better if it was a dictator should run by me, right, So no, we and imagine how bad Joe Biden is that he's like seventy seven percent of the country's worried that he's not going to be mentally healthy enough in his second term when three quarters of the country says, we don't know if you're even gonna make it through a second term and democracy is on the line, and he's like, I don't care, I don't care that I made you one, I don't care that I'm fifteen pounds down from where I was. I don't care that three courses of the country doesn't want me to run. I don't care. I want two terms.
Speaker 1: Do you have any fail like you talked about, you know, minorities not necessarily rocking with Biden and you talked about being on a ship, right, do you ever think about what you jumping and trying to steer the ship in what you were saying that it will split the vote and it'll make it worse for Biden and Trump will be easy to get No off, It's kind of like what happened I think with Hillary.
Speaker 4: The reason where Hillary lost there was so many people against her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm not worried about that at all, And I'll tell you why. So, if you're in the general election like corn O West is, then it's a little bit of a danger. Right then you got you taking away three points. Those three points could be a greater goal, correct, And remember the Democrat has to win by five to win the electoral college. So when Biden is losing by five to Trump and a poll, that means he's down ten because he won by four and a half last time in the popular vote and almost lost, so you got to win by five. So but in a primary, the stronger the primary is, the stronger the candidate is. So in twenty sixteen, the Republicans have like the most vicious primary anybody's ever seen, and they win. In twenty twenty, the Democrats have twenty seven people at each other's throats and they win. And you want to know why, because primaries draw media attention. So you get hundreds of millions of dollars maybe even billions of dollars in free media to Democratic points. But if you don't have a primary, you just gave that up and you give a giant advantage to the Republicans. So we need to have a bigger primary, stronger primary. And by the way, I invite everybody in. I mean, I was on c SPAN the other day. It was like John Stewart should come in, right, the Democratic governor should come in, Whitmer, Newsom, et cetera, Shapiro, Pritzker in Illinois, they'd all be up ten points higher than Biden. Why are we giving up ten points if this is the most important election of our lifetime, Why are we giving up ten points? Because? Why because Washington wants to kiss Biden's ass. Let's be honest about it. Let's be let's be frank, right. Nobody thinks he's gonna go to your local barbecue, your house, anyone that isn't involved in politics and ask him about Biden. You all know what they're gonna say. They're gonna say he's too old. Yeah, every single person in America is gonna say he's too old. But these guys are so arrogant in Washington, They're like, no one should be allowed to run against them. It will hurt us chances. Well, then, if he's so weak, why is he running in the first place.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna know what. When he was on Breakfast Club, he goes, if Joe Biden was doing what he was supposed to be doing, I wouldn't be considered a threat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine me running, Yes, Obama, There's no way, there's no right now I'm registering and point.
Speaker 2: Never do that because Muslims support Muslims.
Speaker 3: Shut out.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just joking, guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, so nobody would everybody get laughed out of the room if you're running, yes, Obama? And then some people say, well Obama. At one point dipped to forty three. First of all, he dipped to forty three. He was high forties and fifties throughout right. Iiden has been low forties, high thirties throughout He didn't dip there. He's been there. And does he look like Barack Obama? You know what? I thought Obama was a little too conservative for my taste. But he was a talented politician. He was an amazing politician.
Speaker 2: When you say too conservative, like, what's wrong with some conservative values? Because I believe that, you know, we all have some conservative values.
Speaker 3: Hm. So here's the thing. It depends on what we're talking about. People usually say conservative, progressive, and they just never bother explaining, et cetera. So if you say some conservative values like value your family of course, right, I'm an immigrant, we value family right, anti crime? Sure, who the hell wants to get jack? Okay? And some people on the left are like, oh no, no, no, that's the South. I like guns too, Yeah, and you like guns? Okay, I do want I.
Speaker 2: Do want some you know, common sense gun control, absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So like you like guns, I don't like guns? But so what right? So my co hosts she has a gun right and a experience and so and a lot of our hosts have. It is what it is, okay, So that's all good. When I say too conservative, I mean to corporate, Okay. So like, did Barack Obama take donations from corporations? And did he bail out the banks? Did he give too much drilling permits to oil companies offshore, et cetera? Yeah he did.
Speaker 2: But did that a conservative thing? Or that just a politician thing? But it feels like all these politicians are in the pockets and some type of corporation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no these days, Charlomagne, that is a very fair point. So, and in fact, that's what I write about in the book, which is that, Look, the Republicans used to be the Party of Lincoln, and then they did the Southern strategy. And the Southern strategy was, hey, Linda Johnson pas Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act. So he gave up the racist voters in the South. Let's go get them right. So the Republicans went from Party of Lincoln to the party emphasizing racism. Let's be honest about it. That's what the Southern strategy is, right. And for the Democrats, we used to be the Party of FDR right, and we fight for the average guy, and we do so security, we do protections, et cetera. But since nineteen seventy six seventy eight, Supreme Court made bribery basically legal and just calls them campaign contributions. So then everybody got hooked on the cash, including the Democrats. So what they always say is, what do you want me to do? I can't win unless I take all this corporate money. And then if I take the corporate money, I gotta do what they want. Right, Well, I don't want you to do that. I want you to be honest, and especially like look, oh, Fennerman's in a similar situation now. But when Obama won and then he's going up for a second term, especially after he won the second term, but he could have done even before he won the second term. He's got enough power and popularity to be able to say, you know what, guys, I'm done with the corporate money. Okay, I'm in my second term. What are you gonna do about it? Okay? So and from now on, we represent the people. So to give you a modern example from the Biden era, right, so they say, well, we're gonna give you voting rights, right, that was one of their top priorities, voting rights, voting rights, and they talk big game about that, and then they come in and, oh, nah, it turns out we can't do it because there's a philibuster. Well wait a minute, you didn't know there was a philibuster. So why were you promising the voting rights if you knew there was a filibuster and you knew you were gonna be in favor of keeping the filibuster? Like me, I shred the philibuster. I get rid of it instantly. They're talking about parliamentary We're not in parliament, okay. But number two is, guys, that filibuster is not like locked in stone, right or written in stone. You know, they moved it a bunch of times in Biden's first two years. One of the things that they moved it for was raising the debt ceiling. Now why because if they don't raise the dead ceiling, the stock market crashes. So when the stock market was on the line, all of a sudden, the Democrats Biden, everybody's like, oh, philibuster, we don't need that stupid thing. That's bs anyway, we don't screw the filibuster. Right, voting rights oh, philibuster. Yeah, philibusters didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, if you like, for the folks at home and that don't know, philibuster sounds like an old, antiquated Senate rule. What the hell does it even do. The reason the philibuster came about in the first place is because they the Southerners wanted to pt minority rights as in not minorities, black, latinos, et cetera, but minority vote like as the South, because they were not in the majority, and so they wanted to protect themselves against civil rights legislation. And most of the time it was used to block anti lynching legislation. Okay, so you're telling me it's such a great Senate tradition that protected lynching in the South. I'm not interested in that goddamn tradition. Okay, So I'd scraped that in a second. Look, here's another reason why I'm running. None of the politicians ever do what they say, and I'm so tired of it, covering it day and day out for over twenty years now. Like whenever democrats get get selected, you guys know what happens. We then we got to bag them, and we got to plead and we gotta you know, I see you talking to Kamala Harris. Oh please, hey, why didn't you do this? Can you please do that? Wouldn't it be amazing if you had a Democratic leader who actually just did it.
Speaker 2: I guess they'll say to you, well, you know that's not how politics works. Presidents do things. You know, Congress has to vote for this and that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, total utter nonsense, total excuses. Here's why it's not like you don't need Congress. Of course you need Congress, right, but they never try, Right, So how do you try? You go, Okay, Joe Manch, you're gonna vote against me. Brother, if I was a president at that time. Let's say we're doing build back better and it's got all those good things in a paid family leave, et cetera. Right, I invite Joe Manchin to the Oval office. I don't out him in the first place. Right, I just come in and I go, look, here's the posters I made. Here's your big fat face, and here's all your contributors. They're all energy companies, fossil fuel companies. It's a healthcare companies, drug companies. Now I'm gonna I'm gonna do one of two things. Either you're gonna vote with me and we're gonna get this thing passed and we're gonna end a filibuster, or I'm gonna go out there and ruin you.
Speaker 2: And that's why people liked Trump, because if you weren't a politician or Republican that was down with what they would down, he would put you on blast. He'd have a nickname for you, He tell everybody what you did foul, what you did wrong, He'd ruin you.
Speaker 3: No Charloie mean, you are a thousand percent right. And that all so partly motivated me to run because it turns out I was right about this. I've been saying this on air the whole time. I'm like, look, politics isn't just softball. You gotta do carrots and sticks, you gotta do hardball. Lyndon Johnson leaned on people. His party was full of Dixiecrats, right, and those guys didn't want to pass civil rights. They and their political lines lives are on the line, and Lyndon Johnson would say, I'm gonna end you. I'm gonna end you unless you vote for this. What's the chance is Joe Biden's gonna say I'm gonna end you.
Speaker 2: Right, and what's gonna be interested in? I started to say president mansion because you can't tell. You couldn't tell sometimes exactly Joe Mansions about to jump into the presidential race, apparently allegedly. Right, Yeah, that's when they're gonna try to talk bad about him. And I'm gonna be like, no, I don't want to hear it because all the time that y'all could have talked bad about him, y'all didn't. So don't tell us about how bad he is now I'm actually gonna hear him out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I got no interest in Joe Manchin. He's a corporate stooge. He's a servant of corporations that buy him. He it's Brian more than almost any politician, et cetera. But you're absolutely right that where were you when Joe Manchin was killing eighty five percent of your agendas? Right? You know what he did? He called him Jojo Joe Biden did, and he handed him the pen that he signed the Inflation Reduction Act with. Right, So you know what that tells me? You didn't mind that he killed eighty five percent of your so called agenda. You didn't mind at all. They're playing good cop, bad cop guys. And that's why every time they get in an office, oh guys, it's so hard. Did you know about Congress? Yeah, of course we know about Congress. Your job is? You know what that? They do? Always like they get in an office, they're like, now the voters have to work hard to get my agenda pass. No, no, no no, we worked hard to get your ass selected. Now you work hard to get your agenda pass.
Speaker 1: So do you think there should be an age limit when it comes to running for president?
Speaker 3: No, I don't. It's not about age.
Speaker 1: Look, they said Biden went through his physical. They said he didn't have dementia. They said, all, but it's not what we see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we got eyes, right, So I mean this is like when Trump went to Fulton count and self reporter his way to two fifteen. Yeah, except we got eyes. Brother, Okay, so you ain't anywhere near to fifteen. You're closer to three fifteen. So Joe Biden's doctors can tell me that he passed the physical all day long, But we see him walking like this, We see him get confused on stage. We see him confuse Taylor Swift and Britney, Spears and Turkeys. We see him, he can't finish the sentence, who are you kidding? Right, So it's not about age limbus because like for example, Trump, I hate him, as you could tell, but he looks energetic, right, And they say, oh, well he's slipping. He keeps confusing Biden and Obama. Yeah, that's true, but he didn't have much to fall, right.
Speaker 2: I think you're doing that on purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's a lot of that too.
Speaker 2: You're doing that on purpose. He's doing that to basically say, I don't know who's really in control. And I've been seeing that talking point a lot lately, people slaying Barack. Obama's pulling the screen from behind his knees.
Speaker 3: So we see everything like a year or two before. But he does because we're so connected to the audience, because we're getting tens of thousands of commas, hundreds of thousand of commas every day, right, So we started seeing that talking point two three years ago. I went shot a family that's half Republican, half Democrat for a show we're doing, and the Republicans are all like, oh, Obama controls Biden, and I thought, what a good day in America where they think the guy pulling the strings as a black man. Okay, that's the upside of that conspiracy if you know that.
Speaker 2: They do that with the vice president too, like you know, like whenever he makes a mistake and says President Harris, they'll amplify that because they know that terrifies people just to thought of, you know, Vice President Harris becoming the president.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So look that they believe every conspiracy theory. There isn't anything that you could say that's crazy enough for a right wing or not to believe it. Right, But to me, the right wing is the right wing. I know, I know who that devil is, right, and I know how to fight that, and I want to fight it. I don't like, I don't start speeches like Joe Biden does with my Republican friends. I've been doing secret deals with them my whole life. I know, brother, I know that's the problem. That's not the answer, right, So I'm willing to fight them. It's when you lose the Democrats is when it's so frustrating.
Speaker 2: Right, what about this uptick in you know, allegedly you see these polls saying that twenty two percent of black people are going to support Donald Trump. I mean, they probably over index thing a lot, but what do you what do you? What do you know?
Speaker 4: I think it's but I'm seeing it a lot more even when people.
Speaker 2: Would be a lot. But I do I do know it's an uptick. But twenty two percent that seems like it would be a lot.
Speaker 3: You're right, except for the fact that, like I said, with Latinos Democrats who had a forty two point lead in twenty twelve, here we are just eleven years later now down to four points. And I think that what is happening with black, Latinos, young people, et cetera, is people going I just had enough of it. Like the Democrats are always talking a great game and then they just never do it. They just never do it. So it's like it's impossible not to get super frustrated. And the thing that Trump has that's appealing to some voters that honestly are just not that into politics, right, but they're getting but they're like, Okay, Biden's too old. I can see that, right, and so I don't want to vote for that guy. But secondarily, Trump's one thing that the Democrats in DC don't get is he gave a middle finger to the establishment, and people love that. Right now, it's fake because it's like he's not doing it for the people. He's doing it for himself, right and so he's funneling money to his properties, etc.
Speaker 2: Setup.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if you guys remember that Johnny Cash album cover from way back in the day where he's in fulsome prison and gives a middle finger on the album cover. Okay, and that's what And people love that because they're like, screw the establishment, screw the powerful. And it looks on the surface if you don't look deep into it, that Trump is saying screw the establishment, screw the powerful. And there's a lot of regular Americans, white folks, black folks, Latino folks who are like, yes, screw the powerful. And what's the Democrats answer. They're like, oh, we'll pick the most pro established from people in earth, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and say, oh, no, the powerful or great, the establishment is great. Why don't you vote for us again and again We'll do close to nothing.
Speaker 2: So that's why, Yeah, I'm all for people. I'm all for anybody who says screw the establishment. But you can't say screw the constitution. You know like he like, he literally said he never swore to support the Constitution.
Speaker 4: He said he didn't take the oath to support.
Speaker 3: Well, he took the.
Speaker 2: Protect, preserve, and defend. But he said, splitting hairs. I didn't say support, Like, how could you support any candidate who doesn't support the constitutions? I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: So to that point, Sean Man, so what when we say screw the system, what do we mean? Right? Just like what do we mean by conservative? Right? So when you say screw the system and you mean the corruption of people getting campaign contributions and doing exactly what their donors tell them to do, then yes, screw the system. But if you mean the constitution and democracy, no, no, no, no no, we like that part. We like that part. That's the part we're trying to preserve. Yes, yeah, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't understand how anybody could support someone who clearly does not support the Constitution. That's mind boggling to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. And so I'm the same exact situation as you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you talk about President Biden, I feel, you know, when you say President Biden's just step aside, then what's the plan? Be? Like you heard you name some names, but like it's like John when you start saying when you got to reach for celebrities, It's like, damn, yo, is the bench really that thing? John Stewart. I keep hearing people saying, Gretchen Whim, this country will never elect the liberal woman. Ever. I think I think Nicki Haley would stay in a good, good chance because I think Nicki Haley, you know, she's already gonna have the GOP. The GOP's already gonna fall in line, and I think to the point you just made, people are looking for such an alternative that I think she would probably have more of a rainbow coalition than people would expect.
Speaker 3: So Nicki Haley, unfortunately, would landslide Biden. She'd win super easy, like mad probably by ten points. They wouldn't even be a contest. I mean, guys, look, Biden's gonna lose to almost anyone, right, He's already losing so badly to Trump. You put in someone non insane, and he's gonna get routed and she seems non insane. Yeah, he's not. Now having said that she's a corporatist, I mean like she will do anything Donor asked her to do. Right, she's that's that's her whole shtick is what did the donors say? Yes, sir, No, absolutely, sir, right now. But if you're talking about the Democratic side, so you know, sure, obviously we're in the race Jankfamerica dot com and I would actually deliver, et cetera. But I get it, guys like I'm a two percent right now in a Quinnipiac poll. Sure, I'm meeting a couple of governors. But we got a long way to go. But those governors, I see their point, Like, for example, Andy Bisher in Kentucky one by five points. He's a Democrat one in Kentucky by five points. So now I'm not saying he's gonna turn right around and run for president. My point is all those guys are way more popular than Biden are. And you got to remember, by the time the election comes up, nobody like, right now, nobody knows JB. Pritzker, the governor of Illinois, Right, But by the time the election comes up, everybody's gonna know if he's a candidate. Right. It's not like they're gonna be like, oh, who's the Democratic candidate. I haven't heard of him.
Speaker 2: Or about much more about who what's more Maryland governor Maryland.
Speaker 3: That's a that's solely possible. B By the way, here's another name. I'm starting to hear, Warnock. Okay, so why not Warnock. He's gonna bring he would certainly bring all the black voters back. Right then, you're not losing twenty two percent of black voters. He's in Georgia. We need Georgia. He's already won in Georgia. Right, there's it. Look, there's if people say Biden's the best we got and we all think he's almost definitely gonna lose, well, that means you've given up on the Democratic Party. Now you're saying and you're saying, there's just nobody who could run. Look, my ultimate dream was back in the day, I try to help Nina turn her winning in Cleveland because she's such a fighter, so great right on all the issues. If she had won that race, she'd be perfectly positioned.
Speaker 2: Right now, right absolutely, you know, and Nina.
Speaker 3: And so guys, basically I got tired of asking, right, and so we tried to get Nina in a position to win. We you know, we busted our ass for Bernie in twenty sixteen, twenty twenty. Okay, so now I asked everybody to come in, you know, and you're right, it's kind of it's a little bit break glass in case of emergency to talk about me, to talk about John Stewart, to talk about people in media and entertainers. But guys, who's Trump? Right? Trump started at one percent in twenty fifteen, and all he was was a celebrity, and because he's a celebrity, they allowed him all over TV. So you guys are awesome. This is one of the my top shows that I wanted to be on, and thank you for letting me come on here Jagfoamerica dot com. But it's harder for a guy like me to get a CNN town hall and to get appearances enough appearances on those places to be able to break through because if people hear my message, they're like, yeah, wait a minute, paid family leave, that's moms taking twelve weeks off after they have a baby. It's at eighty four percent, why don't the Democrats even try?
Speaker 2: But also your competition to see Anny like, let's keep it on YouTube?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look it could be yeah, And so that's part of it. But for a guy like John Stewart, he'd be all over TV instantly, right, Like if you ran Charlotte Maye, you'd be all over TV instantly, right. And so that gives you a huge advantage. And right now politics is media. Like the number one thing, the number two thing you need in politics at the presidential level is money. The number one thing you need is media. And so anyone who could break through to the media instantly has a shot. If Trump started at one percent and I started two percent, you're telling me John Stewart doesn't have a shot. You don't have a shot. No, it's a whole new day in America right now.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm talking shit. I'm voting for John Steward in a heartbeat, right. I promise you John, if John's doing with it now, then he'd run for president. I am out there stomping for John Stewart. I believe in John Stewart just that much. No, John's dow it absolutely.
Speaker 4: What is what is America's biggest need?
Speaker 2: What John's doing and Nina Turner on a ticket together.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying, Charlotte, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: God damn.
Speaker 3: But and think about it, guys, you know the excuse for, Hey, you can't vote for Jank or Marianne or John Stewart or whatever is Oh, you guys don't have experience in politics, and what good does that do?
Speaker 2: Is one of the most brilliant political minds that we've seen ever.
Speaker 3: And not only that, John Stewart has gotten more bills pass outside of Congress and people inside Congress. So you want to talk about experience and getting stuff done? Right, why do you think I picked John Steward. I didn't pick Stephen Colbert, even though he's great, funny, smart, all that stuff. I picked John Stewart because he actually already got stuff done and you know he cares. So I'm look, man, run against me, John, run against me, Run against Biden. Let's go. We gotta shake this thing up and the minute and look, my job is to knock Biden out. Okay, as what do you call him? JJ? L cool J would say he was all over the place, So my job is to knock his ass out. Okay, he's an egomaniac, narcissists who's willing to risk the country because he wants two terms instead of one term.
Speaker 1: Right, I was asking, what do you think American's biggest needs on What do you think that Americans should be focused on. I mean, people talk about the money that they're sending overseas for fights and wars, and we can't even help our own.
Speaker 4: So what do you think it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so first of all, I wouldn't send another diame to Israel. Okay, so you're killing fifteen thousand civilians. You're killing ten times as many civilians as Hamas. You're killing over five thousand children in their No, why do those bombs say made in the USA? I don't want it. I don't want to send any more money. You're in the occupation. We go back to giving you money. God blessed, We're happy to do it. Okay, so enough enough. Whenever we ask for something paid family mom's getting twelve weeks off, everybody wants it, like, oh no money, okay, student debt relief, everybody wants it, Oh no money. A higher minimum wage you get a fifteen do eleimenium wage that pushes everybody's wages up. They're like, oh, that'll drive inflation. No, brother, we already have inflation. That'll mean your salaries can keep up with inflation. Why is your salary the only thing that can't go up right, so hire minimum wage, lower drug prices. These are things that help us so much, that affect your day to day lives. If I win and I don't get those things passed, then I was useless, right, because who cares who wins? The only question is do you pass bills or don't you pass bills. If you don't pass the bill for voting rights, then you don't have the voting rights that you need. So like all this bs but every time we say we need something, they say, no, we don't have the money. Right. Then the minute there's a war, they're like, we got plenty of money. We got plenty of your Hey, Ukraine, you want money, Israel, you want money, Defensive Farment, you want money. Do you know every year the Pentagon fails an audit and they say, okay, we gave you eight hundred million dollars. How much of it can you track? They're like, we tracked about four hundred billion, So you lost four hundred billion dollars in the couch. And now you're going to tell me that we don't have enough money for higher wages and lower drug prices and public option and you name all these things that the American people want that all pull above seventy percent, seven out of ten Americans want it, and all we hear from Democrats and Republicans is we don't have the money. And in the minute there's a war, like, God, we got plenty of money, plenty of money, let's go, let's go, let's give them.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So if I was a president and now, this would shake them to their core and they say, oh, this is disqualifying. This guy is not he doesn't want to give all of our money to defense contractors. Okay, I would cut the Pentagon's budget in half and go, you pass an audit, you get the other half. If you can't tell me where the four hundred billion dollars is, I'm not going to give you four hundred billion dollars. You find out where the hell it is, then we have a conversation. Jankfamerica dot com. Okay, So look, I imagine if I was considered quote unquote credible and I'm getting CNN town halls left and right, et cetera. You think people wouldn't like this message. You think people would Oh no, no, Jank, don't do that. I need all the money, not to go to me or my kids, but to go to Israel and defense contractors and oil companies. You know, we give oil companies twenty billion dollars in subsidies every single year. That's our taxes.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Why would take in our taxes and giving it to the richest companies in the world that are destroying the planet. Because the corruption. And by the way, look, I'll give one shout out to Republican voters, not politicians. They hate the corruption. They wanted The reason Trump won in twenty sixteen was drained the swamp. Right now, they picked the worst guy for it. He's like the king of corruptions. He is the swamp thing, right, But their intent was right. They hate the corruption. And a lot of times Democrats are like, oh yeah, totally right, man. They hear me talking to like Mitch mcconnaugh taking a billion dollars from corporations in campaign contributions, most corrupt guy in America. I go, you know, Nancy Pelosi also took a billion dollars. Like no, no, no, no, don't say that. I'm sorry, guys, I'm sorry, but Pelosi and Biden have taken just as much as McConnell has.
Speaker 2: Well, the same thing when you when they talk about what Trump kids have done, you know, but when it comes to the Hunter, it's like yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so. That's another great example. Right, Our job is to tell the truth. Right, So is Hunter Biden a top Ukrainian gas expert and one of the best modern artists in the country at the same time, Come on, come on, come on, right, So, so Hunter Biden is like a professional con man. Let's just keep it real, right, So he just goes around and around. He's like an international man of mystery. He's like, oh yeah, like there's no way he doesn't have a fake mustache, okay, and so but they don't have evidence connecting him to Joe Biden. They don't have it. Okay, you see me talking all sorts of crap about Joe Biden. If they had evidence, I tell you they had Eviden absolutely right. They don't have the evidence. Joe Biden didn't do it. He doesn't need to do it. He's been in Washington for fifty sixty years. I love when they're like, he's Joe from screen brother. He hasn't been there in sixty years. Sure, right, he's Joe from Washington. Who are you kidding? Did you know his nickname in the Senate was the senator from MBNA that used to be a credit card company out of Delaware. Like Joe Biden is so known for corruption that they called him a senator from a credit card company that was his colleagues. Okay, so do you Biden's gonna lose that cop?
Speaker 2: Do you think that Muslim Americans are truly not going to vote for Joe Biden next year? Because we've been hearing that a lot right because of Palestine Israel, We're never gonna We're not gonna forget this. Do you really think when faced with the decision to choose between Donald Trump and Joe Biden? Because I don't know why people think you think with Trump was in the White House things would be better, that could be, it'd be worse. And he's already said he's going to deport you know, anybody who's any immigrant who supports Palestine, and he's gonna support deport people from God that he said that already. So our Muslim American is really going to sit out next year.
Speaker 3: So I'm worried that a lot of them are, and so should they? Is a different question. Right, So, look for me, I've been against Republics for a long time. I actually grew up a Republican and then I realized, oh no, this is not the right party, Like once I found out about the Southern strategy, etc. Which the media actually keeps from you, Like, do they ever explain, oh, yeah, the Southern strategies to get racist voters into the Republican Party. If they explained that on day one, n I had never been a Republican, right, So, but they've been a lost cause for a long long time. And so but when Trump said in twenty sixteen, I want to ban all Muslims from the country, well that's that end of the conversation, right, and so, and I ask people like white Christian folks, and I say, guys, how do you expect me to vote for him when he says he would ban me from the country. And they don't have an answer for that because their answer is, I don't really care about you, right, I don't give a crap about you, And if he bans you from the country, I'm not going to break a sweat. Right, So there's no way that I would advocate for Trump one percent. Now, having said that, basically Arab Americans. Muslim Americans right now are gusted with the giant green light that Joe Biden put on Israel bombing. They're dropping two thousand pound bombs on buildings. Did you guys see the tunnels? IDEF went into the tunnels, they're totally unaffected, and Hamas is in the tunnels. They didn't get They almost didn't get any Amas.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Then you asked the IDEF, hey, where's the Harmas fighters that you guys say you're killing. They don't have any tread of evidence because they're in the tunnels and the tunnels are totally unaffected. Okay, so they've just been dropping bombs on civilians the whole time. So as we see those little babies getting their skulls crushed, grandmother's being lit on fire by bombs, you got people in Michigan going, no, no, I'm not saying I'm going to vote for Trump.
Speaker 2: But if I'm not going to vote, yeah, if Trump was in office, man, Trump would have US troops on the ground in Gaza. Who knows what, Like it would be worse.
Speaker 3: I agree that it would be worse, I do now having said that, And.
Speaker 2: It would be like you just said it'd be worse for Muslim Americans here, Like he's already said I'm going to do all Muslims. He said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So look, I don't buy into the lesser of two evils argument, like people say, oh, a lesser of two evils is still evil. Yeah, but it's the lesser of the two evils. Right. So if you say, like just an extreme example, okay, Joe bid don't like Joe Biden, as you can tell, right, he's up against Hitler. Why is this a question? It's not a question, right, we vote for Joe Biden, Okay, rightly, Oh, the lesser of two evils still evil. Yeah, but it's a lot less evil than that other brother. Okay, So to me, that's a no brainer. Okay. Now, having said that, I don't control all the voters, right, you have to realize what's happening on the ground. Right, So the reason he lost younger voters is also because of Gaza, and that's why he's down four points with them now. For there's a lot of other reasons too, but that was a huge one. But in Michigan, he's now has almost no chance of winning, and you, at a Democrat, has to win Michigan. Among Arab Americans, his support used to be above seventy percent. It's now down to fifteen percent.
Speaker 2: Gone, God, I agree with you to see it, to believe it. I just don't think that a lot of these sensible people are going to stay home, you know, I think they're gonna a ton of them are going to stay I mean, I've been saying that, as you know, the twenty twenty four is Trump, who's the criminal? Like either of your choices, Trump the criminal, Biden who's the couch? Because I feel like all Democratic cows, they don't fight enough in the couch. And I think, you know, the couch is vote apathy. So I think it's gonna be a lot of that. But I think it's gonna be very hard for you for a lot of Muslim Americans to stay home, knowing what would happen if Trump gets in the White House.
Speaker 3: I hear you, But that couch is what's going to do us sin right, because if I if you made every single person vote, and especially if you told them all the facts, then the Democrat would win easy, even if he's hasn't done much, et cetera. Because the alternative is so bad right, but we don't. We don't get to do that. You the person, the candidate, has to motivate them to get up off the couch and to go vote. Now. The problem is for the Trump guys, they are motivated ass as you could possibly be. They're all going to vote right. And for the Democrats, even if a small percentage stay home on the couch, we're done for we lose, right and right now, Joe Biden is on the couch and he's pushing everybody else towards the couch. So he's saying, Okay, you're a Democrat. You like civil rights, you like human rights, you like this that. No, no, no, no, no, you want higher wages, No, you want paid family to leave. No, guys again, one last time. If something's at eighty four percent and you can't get it past, retire, become a dentist, right like, go go do something else. Because you're saying, you're saying, I suck at this. It doesn't matter if I got eighty four percent of Americans on I say seventy four percent of Republicans want it.
Speaker 2: Two people should not hold up your agent. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And if you can't get that passed. You just suck at politics. I mean, just guys. You're supposed to hit him with a stick politically, right, you're supposed to say there's going to be a price to pay. You're a post to eighty four percent. And by the way, one of the things that I would do is I'd call out the media. Why do you keep calling Joe Manchin to moderate? What part of sixteen percent is moderate? Right, He's constantly on the sixteen percent end. He's not at all moderate. He's a radical corporate servant. Right, call him what he is. Talk about his donations. That guy's got five million dollars from oil companies and coal companies. He's got his own coal company. Do you guys know that he made five million to tyt report on this five million dollars in the last ten years from his own coal company, and Biden never even talked about it. If I was president, I'd be like, listen, I know you want me to build this pipeline so you can get Richard. Joe Manchin and I see you on your yacht. You think we don't see you your yacht. That's the Democrats always think we're blind. We can't see Joe Manchin's yacht. You know what Cinema and Mansion did right after they voted against higher wages, They went straight to the National Restaurant Association and started collecting checks. Okay, literally, I mean these guys are gangsters, but like in the worst kind of way, right, Like they're just like I'm a criminal who cares that the media is not gonna report it. You think the media is gonna go tell people that I'm taking bribes from the National Restaurant Association.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, two people should not be holding up your agenda. Like you know, I can't. I can't accept that. I can't accept you being the president of the United States of America and letting, you know, a sendate in Arizona and a senident West Virginia hold up a whole agenda.
Speaker 3: And if you did, by the way, you're just not good at this. Right. So because here last thing I paid familyle why don't you put it up as a standalone bill, right and put everybody on the spot, put them on blast. Okay, all right? So it was in build back Better and Mansion took it out and you call them Jojo and your love. I'm okay, fine, I got it. Okay, But today's a new day. Today's a new day. But we can propose anything we like in the Senate. Why don't you make Chuck Schumer propose it? Even if it doesn't pass. It makes Republicans vote against three quarters of their own voters. Then you go tell everybody why are Republicans against moms? They wanted moms the day after they deliver to go back into coal mines and assembly lines. How much do Republicans hate mom? Right? But Democrats are never gonna do that because they take the same money from the same corporations and then they pretend to be on our side. That's why I'm running.
Speaker 2: I got two more questions for you. What do you say to people who say it's too late for somebody to jump in now and challenge Joe Biden?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Nonsense. So first off, me and Mary Anne Dean Phillips were on all the bouts, not all of them, but enough of them to win easily. Okay, so not too late at all for any of us.
Speaker 2: But what if John stuw Had jumped in January?
Speaker 3: Look, here's the thing. If John Stuart jumps in in January and Biden hasn't jumped out. It might be too late because they might not change the rules. That's why my job is to knock Biden out. Because when I knock Biden out, they're gonna change all the rules. It's not gonna be like they're gonna, oh, let's Maryann Williamson is in the second place. Let's let her win. Right. No, they're gonna be like, oh no, no, no. The filing deadlines are a move because of extraordinary circumstances. Govern Newsom, who's been warming up in the bullpen this whole time. You know they're gonna be like this, like, you know, I don't want him. No, I don't want him either. I don't want him either. But I'll take a win because my point is to get to twenty twenty eight. We get to twenty twenty eight, we win everything. Right, then Nina's back, everybody's back, Okay, Right, but we just got to survive. Democracy just has to survive. Right, So, but Newsom, look he'll be in the primary, so well. Whitmer Pritzker. Pritzker's got a billion dollars. Right. Shapiro is a governor of Pennsylvania. He beat a Trump acted like by fifteen points, right, he would carry Pennsylvania instantly. So let those all guys come in and let's all fight, right, and let's let the best man win or let the best woman win. And so I'm good for And they will definitely definitely change the deadlines. It's not like they're gonna be like, oh, no, Governor Newsom, sorry, you can't know. Michigan's gone, South Carolina's gone. We're just gonna give it to Marianne or jenk or Dean. It's not gonna happen. You all know they're gonna change, right. So the minute Biden says I'm not running anymore is the minute we have a real primary and we get a strong Democrat to go kick Trump's ass. Stop talking about how much you like Republicans, start fighting them, start fighting them, and start fighting for your voters. I'm so tired of Democrats who never deliver for their voters, that never fight for their voters.
Speaker 2: Agree, The reality is Biden needed to drop out.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the that's just the reality. Yeah, because when I was trying to get people in earlier, I tried to get progressives governors, et cetera. Then we had enough time for them to meet the filing deadlines. Now we since we don't anymore, we got a knock Biden out. And so how do we knock Biden out? We wound his ego? Okay, because it's all about ego. He's a narcissist. You guys know that in Washington, two terms is considered a legendary president and one term is considered a loser. So that's what's in Biden's head. I don't want to be a one term president. I don't care how old I am, I don't care how low a chance I have winning. I have to be a two term president. Why ego? So if ego is your main goal, then we're gonna hurt your ego. Okay. I bought selfish Joe Biden dot com like I'm gonna hurt guys. I bought wounded Antelope dot com. Okay, because this brother is a wounded antelope. That's what he is. And he's trying to like, oh, I got this, I got this. No you don't, No, you don't. So let me let me tell you this because this is the most important thing. Well, first of all, what do you do the wounded antelopes?
Speaker 2: When they wounded? You put him down?
Speaker 3: Look, politically politicalically, yeah, that's what you do. And sorry, like it's an act of mercy and think about it, guys. So if he loses, he goes from the guy who beat Trump and a hero who saved the country and was a transition president and built a bridge to the future. Like if he retires, now we built statues of him. He beat Trump, he beat Trump. Okay, you're good brother. How all my policy disagreements with you by guns, be bygones. Okay. But if he loses to Trump, he.
Speaker 2: Goes down to the berthion who killed democracy.
Speaker 3: He goes down as the guy who cost us the mindocracy because he was an ego maniac. That's just the fact. It doesn't matter if I say it. Every historian will write down Joe Biden was a narcissist, ego maniac who said at eighty one, even though seventy seven percent of Americans thought he might die on the job, over about seventy percent of Democrats, his own party didn't want him to run. He's like, no, my ego is more important than democracy, than the government, than the country, than my own voters. History is going to judge him as one of the greatest villains in American history.
Speaker 2: And uh, I did only have one more question. But now I'm thinking about so wife brendn and Harris has no shot. It's a complete watch for her. Huh.
Speaker 3: Now, look, she could like, what are they gonna do keep her out of the primary? No, of course I should be in the primary. Right, And so the primary is to pick the strongest candidate. Right, So, like, if I was a governor somewhere right now, I'd probably be up forty points right because everybody's like, well, that brother's strong, like he seems like he means it, because I do mean it, right. But okay, fine, so Kamala Harris comes out, I'm not a governor, right, And so Kamala Harris comes in. If she beats Newsome and Whitmer, et cetera, then great, that means she's the strongest candidate. Let's go with Kamala Harris. If I'm Kamala Harris, I'd be like, comfort me, Okay, comfort me, Let's do this. Let's let's because say she's got a chance to be president. She has the best chance to be president. She's the vice president of the United States. I mean, I would welcome it if I was hurt right, But she's worried because she doesn't like to rod and so if you don't like to run, well, then we can't have your run against Stromp. But prove me wrong. I'd be super happy if she proved me wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Final question, Obama got a lot of heat from just his middle name being Hussein. Do you think America is ready for a fully Mudlim American to be nominated in within Yeah?
Speaker 3: Definitely. Okay, So everybody knew his middle name was Hussein, right, and because the Republics like, go ah, bro Hussein Obama and stuff. Did you know that after inauguration in this first term, he was at eighty three percent approval? Eighty three So that is the overwhelming majority of Americans, including the overwhelming majority of white Republicans. Okay, I'm sorry white folks, Republicans, et cetera, saying yeah that Barack who say to Obama is my guy? Okay, I approve. So it's not people misunderstand. Yeah, is there aim?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 3: Is there seximal course? Right? Did it hurt Hillary Clinton? It did, right, But people can get past anything as long as they think you're going to deliver for them. At that time, everybody had so much hope because Obama put hope on the blackcards, right, and Bush was such a disaster, and Cheney was such a disaster, and people want to change so badly, and remember the banker screwed us and we were in the middle of a collapse because of how terrible the corrupt system was. So they're like Barack Whussein Obama, I don't give a damn as long as this guy is going to represent me and get me change. And so I go on Republican shows and you see how much Smack I talk about Trump, but they walk out going on. I respect the guy because it's obvious that he doesn't want the corruption. He hates his corrupt system, and it's obviously he's going to try to deliver for us. Like when you go to get higher wages, you don't if you're a Democrat, you don't go. Oh, but not to Republicans. No, you give it to everybody. Right, And when you try to lower drug prices, and you got a white Republican family in Missouri or anywhere going, well, I don't like that he's Muslim. I don't know much about Muslims, but I hear there, this and that. Right, But he's going to lower my drug prices and I believe him. Yeah, okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Go for it. Real well, how can people about you?
Speaker 3: All right? So the website is Jankfamerica dot com. Jenk is tough spelling. It's c E NK right, it's a Turkish name to see spronaz like a j okay jank for America dot com. But don't don't worry because Biden is gonna lose dot com. It's easy to remember, goes to the same place. Okay, and dot com wind at Antelope dot com, the selfish, selfish Joe Biden dot com. Okay, we'll all get you the right place.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Jay, ladies, I thoroughly enjoyed this conversation.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much and definitely pick up his book, Justice Is Coming. And thank you for joining us this morning.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Breakfast Club, good morning.
Speaker 3: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club