Speaker 1: It is time now for another round. I would you rather?
Speaker 2: Would you rather never win a championship but get twenty million dollars a year? Or win four NBA championships and only get two million dollars a year?
Speaker 3: Man to hell that champion. Yeah that winter, every every UFL we're gonna baalle it. We ain't gonna get that, but man, we're gonna have a good time. Twenty million. If I don't win two million, y'all win got twenty million and make that trophy. Uh oh, I haven't set up No, no, no no, that second place troph would be bigger than first place troup and gonna give me a ring made, learn it, make it my r gonna look like Colin. Second place trophy just gonna be bigger than the first place truck. Yeah, my second place ring gonna look like I won a super Bowl?
Speaker 1: All right? Would you rather.
Speaker 2: It's no second place in championship?
Speaker 3: Know? Yeah? The winner they give me here is eighth grade, eighth eighth place props.
Speaker 1: What you're talking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get a participation soping. Now now I don't give it down. I got twenty million. What what?
Speaker 1: What would you rather decorate the Christmas tree or Would you rather wrap presents to put under the Christmas tree? Decorate wrap? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh that gift wrapping allright? I got give meet them on them is man? Let me let me throw this popcorns on this tree or something? Wrap? Yeah, but all that any damn boxes that ain't figger wrap, it's gotten tape.
Speaker 1: No, that's some work wrapping, all right. So you rather decorate the tree? Okay?
Speaker 2: Would you rather hot eggnog or pumpkin pie? What hot eggnog?
Speaker 3: Hey man, I don't want to tell you a true story.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hot.
Speaker 3: I'm overseas right. This chef comes here for Thanksgiving, he says, mister and MSUs hobby, I've made a wonderful, wonderful punkin pie for Thanksgiving. My family looked at him. We got so quiet. He got through talking and said, hey man, black people don't eat punkin pie. My wife is kicking me under that table. Steve, Steve, don't this man that went out of his war? No, no, no, he went out of his way, he was. It's the wrong way. You went the wrong damn. But come in here telling no black people nothing like that. I say, hey man, black people don't eat punkin pie. Excuse me? Heard what I said? Black people don't eat punkin pie. Ain't got damn bay your the family recipe from Angladening had it on back over there. Anybody fit to eat that? Everybody drinking no hot ass egg nog? He not doing that, vomiting drinkings from hot ass egg now eggnow be cold? And where's that sweet potato pie. I finally gonna get this point of power off this damn table before we turned it over, because that's what I'm all right.
Speaker 1: That's today's is.
Speaker 3: From an old English wrestling Look at us, all those black people here, any of us. Look at English
Speaker 1: Club out the show coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour, right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show.