Speaker 1: Any other mainstream media outlet.
Speaker 2: Mad the Breakfast clubs.
Speaker 3: Yo there you then we'll come here when this day, DJ Infy and Charlamagne the God being there.
Speaker 2: Next to all of you guys.
Speaker 4: It's really it's one of my favorite shows to do, just because y'all always keeping one.
Speaker 2: Honey, gods, keep it real. But what better place than than here.
Speaker 1: I think everybody should have won the Breakfast Club and start out there, y'all want to shake it up.
Speaker 4: Good morning usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 5: Yo yo yo yo Charlamagne the God, Peace to the planet.
Speaker 2: Is Thursday. Yeah, it's Thursday.
Speaker 5: We got our special guest co host Chris Kayler with us. Good morning and happy Thursday.
Speaker 2: Are you failing?
Speaker 6: I'm feeling great up all that good stuff. And it's not as cold today.
Speaker 5: No, it's not as cold. It's gonna be like fifty between fifty and fifty five. I don't trust it. No, I trusted it was. It wasn't that cold today. I don't trust it. Yesterday was freezing. Did you get out in about yesterday? Because I know you said you were going out in Brooklyn.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, we went all the way to cutting slices, pulled up no line. You know why they were closed. Yeah, and then my home girl, she was like, y'all in good the heck the hood, y'all better get out of there.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my gosh, okay, oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Yeah they were I was like, we pulled up no lies. Charlotte was right, they were closed.
Speaker 7: So they are hearing.
Speaker 6: If y'all are listening today, I'm I'm flying out today, but I would like to get a you know.
Speaker 5: Oxtail slice. But if you don't know what cuts and slices. Is this pizza Rea Calvin, Brooklyn that serves different types of pies Black owned Man. They have like oxtail pizza, salmon the sweet chili sweat salmon pizza.
Speaker 2: If you ever lobster pizza.
Speaker 4: If you ever in New York City from anywhere, because you know, we in one hundred markets across the country, but if you ever in New York City from anywhere, go to Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: It is worth the trek to the hood. It is I don't think it's the hood, not the hood though.
Speaker 7: Listen, that's what she told me.
Speaker 2: She was like, you better get out of which you see around you.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I know we were white ladies walking dog.
Speaker 2: I did not, okay, And.
Speaker 6: I know that's how a lot of time, white people walking dogs.
Speaker 2: Starbucks.
Speaker 7: No Starbucks. It was a bodega area.
Speaker 2: Not bad like that. No, I don't think it's bad at all. Actually, I've been there a couple of times.
Speaker 6: I was in this one. I know, like budiga. Cats are a thing, but I took a video cat. Not only yeah, I saw him, but he owns the store. Because he was walking all over the apples and the oranges. Mike Granny would be rolling in her grave like just like dragon.
Speaker 2: That's normal in New York.
Speaker 7: Like the cats just just walk around his store.
Speaker 2: Yea, it's his store, Okay, it's it's usually a BOWDGG. You just gotta look the cat.
Speaker 6: And I was just like, okay, But I did get a bacon, egg and cheese.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 6: I did from that sameg I sure did. I was like, it's gonna be authentic, you know, fly out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you should try to make it. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna try to make if it's open. First, I need to see Google it. Don't trust all the men.
Speaker 2: He'll tell you there again.
Speaker 4: This life flim lactos and tolerant on all levels, meaning that if I.
Speaker 2: Eat dairy, it shows up in my face.
Speaker 4: I get pimples, all kinds of stuff, get the bubble guts and all of that, and I still will risk it all for cutsins. You hear me, Jesus, that's one of the clues pumps for cousins slices, right, Yes, you ever.
Speaker 5: Realize that, you know, I'm not getting an email, and then you realize that you're way over, like all your capacity and my capacity is way over, and I'm looking at just mad spam.
Speaker 2: It is mad.
Speaker 5: I got mad groupon emails. I got mad?
Speaker 2: What is this? Uh? What's good? R Rex? I don't even know.
Speaker 5: Good old just mad prescriptions on Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I got to delete all these right now? All right, well, let's get the show cracking.
Speaker 5: We got a special guest joining us today from the Young Turks.
Speaker 2: That's right, Zank you. Yes, he's he's.
Speaker 4: Running for president, but you know, more importantly, he's the CEO of the Young Turks network. I know that y'all are familiar with the Young Turks Network from YouTube. Like in this world of alternative facts and fake information, like I think that they're a very trusted news or some of our at least some of my favorite people have popped up on young Turks, you know, Otter Rodriguez, Nina Turner.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I ain't gonna lie. When I seen him on the list before, I just said Turks. I was like, oh, he's must be the president of k KOs.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, you stupid. I know you just don't. I take it. I take it past. I do Turkish.
Speaker 5: I didn't see they didn't say turkys is at Turks. I want to eat a Turks. What did it say? Start the show right, see red believed me. The Red must be stupid too.
Speaker 2: Start the show.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, let's get the show cracking, teslim figure. When we come back, we got front page news. I don't go Anywhere's the breakfast club the morning morning, everybody, it's d J n V Charlamagne de gud. We are the breakfast club. That was Dirk J. Cole, you know, busting what he would say this week said that, uh, the one rapper that he would love to work with, that he hasn't worked with yet. Is j Cole what they're waiting on? That's what I don't know. But that's pretty dope to hear that. But let's get in some front page news now. Chris Kaitlin is our guest co host and good Morning Tess More.
Speaker 8: The DJ Evey, Good morning Chris, Good morning CHARLEMAGNEA guy.
Speaker 5: Now Aaron Rodgers and some sports. He has been cleared to practice now eleven weeks after his surgery, Achilly surgery.
Speaker 2: What now read as a New York Jets fan? What is the point? The like four? And what what's the five?
Speaker 5: And the tie second and last place in the division?
Speaker 2: So many play right now? Yes, wait till next year. He had a toy in with a cl Kelly. Come on man, all right now?
Speaker 5: Also the Seahawks play on some bum team to now, don't even know eight fifteen.
Speaker 4: If you want to drop the bombs with my Dallas. I don't even understand the hate. I don't even understand why this this has nothing to do with you. Stay out of the Cowboys business, y'all. New York Giants are done. It's over for y'all. Y'all not have no contention going on in the NFC East.
Speaker 2: Let us cook, bro my mom is a cowboy fans, I have to go for them. Let's jump into Chicago. Yeah, it is a migrant crisis.
Speaker 8: Folks have been talking about this going on in Chicago, and obviously we see it happening other parts of the country, including New York. But city and state officials are looking to get migrants off the street and out in shelters more quickly because the winter is coming and they do not have a place for these folks to say. But advocates say that new restrictions will only make things harder. I'm going to break down a couple of components that I want to share with you, but let's listen to the report from Fox thirty two.
Speaker 2: As temperatures plummet and migrants continue to pour into Chicago, Mayor Johnson announced the new partnership with Chicago area churches to help ease the migrant crisis.
Speaker 1: They're calling it the Unity Initiative.
Speaker 9: The Unity Initiative will prioritize getting pregnant women, children, and all of those sleeping outside of police stations or on the floors into temporary housing as quickly as possible through churches all over the City of Chicago.
Speaker 2: Now, the program is funded by private donations. It will provide.
Speaker 8: Free food, free housing, free social service, free medical services, and eventually employment. Now, critics are saying that they have not been transparent about building a migrant encampment on an empty lot. And here is what Mayor Brandon Johnson had to say to those who are criticizing it.
Speaker 9: We're not going to break away from our value system because right wing extremeism is sowing seeds of discord in the city.
Speaker 8: Now, Mayor Johnson, although he's saying this is right wing, this camp will be on the South side of Chicago, Black residents are saying, no, this is not right wing.
Speaker 2: This is just how we feel.
Speaker 8: So I want you to hear from a couple different residents on the South Side that is not I guess happy about this camp that we may be possibly built on the south side of Chicago.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 2: But as a taxpayer, it makes me feel horrible.
Speaker 7: I feel that we have a corrupt system. They are not listening to the people.
Speaker 10: Residents, including a net Kine, have been speaking out against the encampment since the very start.
Speaker 2: So now I'm looking as a single mom, what about.
Speaker 10: Us like Caine Jaquetta Von's concern stems from a lack of resources for residents.
Speaker 2: How about built something for the kids the community.
Speaker 11: But instead, this is the first thing that you do is built a tense city.
Speaker 4: I was going to say the same thing, like, I'm not mad at any of this. Right, if a human is suffering and you can help them from not suffering, do it. But I would love to know that they have that same sense of urgency for their own I'm sure it's been homeless people all over Chicago for years. Have they been treated the way these migrants are being treated?
Speaker 8: And that's that's exactly the problem Charlemagne that folks are saying, and they're actually offended, you know, by just putting it off on Oh you know this is just a right wing talking point. No, these are real residents that say that the city is not being transparent enough. In fact, they had cameras out there trying to see, you know, how they were building this camp, and they put tarp up so you couldn't see what they were doing. They're not being transparent, They're not being honest with them saying, hey, this is what we're doing and why. And just as another point, to one one thousand. Over twenty one thousand asylum sinkers have arrived since August because you know, Texas Governor Abbott bust the migrants there from Chicago from Texas also doing that, as.
Speaker 2: You know in New York and in Denver.
Speaker 8: So this is happening, you know, a few places all over the country. We're trying to see what they're gonna do with this migrant crisis. And yes, residents on the South side of Chicago are speaking up, and they're finding an offensive that people are just trying to, you know, say it's just a right wing talking point, because that's just not the case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how could they even begin to try to make this a right wing thing. This isn't about party, this isn't about politics. We got eyes, okay, we've been watching, We got eyes and ears. We've been watching and hearing homeless people suffer all over this country. So yeah, I would be speaking out too if I saw, you know, migrants coming over here and getting treated better than we are.
Speaker 2: We're sitting there suffering all of this time, and you act like you don't see us. Right.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question, is that why you think a lot of people are looking towards Trump because Trump is so American and so America and saying, you know, he wants to help home first, then a lot of these other people that are coming in. Is that why people are looking towards Trump this election?
Speaker 4: I think anybody with an America first message, you know, we'll we'll, we'll, we'll we'll make Americans ears perk up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Well that is front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open. If you want to holler, talk to us. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club, it's a is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're.
Speaker 2: Mad or black, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 3: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 13: Good morning.
Speaker 14: This is blind Beauty.
Speaker 2: Hey, blind blind Beauty phone on y'all.
Speaker 14: Total.
Speaker 13: I'm annoyed and I need y'all to know if this is something I can do for right. So I went to La right, and I was on my way back and I get wheelchair assistants just because I do travel independently. But obviously the airport is busy, right, so they will me to some random gate because my flight didn't leave until a couple hours or whatever the case is. First of all, when they passed you down in CSA, they need to give you a date because they still upon you and be a body in your pumpoom and everything else. But anyway, so they sent me in some random gate and they never come back. They left me there for hours, without using the bathroom, without telling me where I was, asking me if I wanted to get something to eat, and mind you, it's mad people around me. I'm at a gate, people are boarding their flight, and I don't want to just ask random strangers. So I have my cane and I'm like, you know, I travel with my cane, but I'm in LAX. It's super busy, so I'm like, is that something I can do?
Speaker 9: Before?
Speaker 2: What airline?
Speaker 13: All right, don't judge, Okay, it was spirit.
Speaker 15: Here.
Speaker 7: No was protecting you, she said, don't judge.
Speaker 2: I feel like God was protecting you. But once again, why did they take you away? Why did they take you away? To begin with?
Speaker 5: She says, she's blind. You know, she's blind blind beauty. So then she gets wheelchair assistance, so she's blind. So I guess the flight was delayed, so they put her where she can't see and then they just left it there for hours.
Speaker 2: How did you know she was.
Speaker 13: The gate because because listen Charlemagne, listen right, So because I got there early. You know, they don't always know the gate obviously if the flight is later in the day. And mind you, I've slung with them so many times and I've never had issue. So people always be like, oh, spirit is bad. But I was like, I've never had an issue until now. So they were like, we don't know your gate number, but we're gonna put you over here and we'll come and check on you periodically. Never came back. Like I was sitting there. I had to ask, like this white guy and he's like, oh, I'm gonna help you. I'm scared because I'm like, I got my wallet on me, like anything can happen to me anything. So I tweeted them They're like, we're so so I'm like no, because what if I was somebody's grandmother or whoever, like they would apeede on it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I don't know if you can sue. And I feel like maybe you should talk to a lawyer. And I feel sorry you had to go through that, But you don't travel with somebody to assist you.
Speaker 13: There are times that I do travel, but like I'm very independent, Like I feel like I should be independent because there are accommodations at all of these facilities, right so because there is, I should be a one. It's on my ticket. It says this which is blind.
Speaker 16: It says you need help, Like, yes, I would think you were telling breakfast club, tell them why you're mad.
Speaker 2: It's brought to you by the law office of Mike West Lamonsouth the Bull and with our one O five one traffic report. This report is sponsored by Low's.
Speaker 17: Got some slowdowns on one and on the express lanes at northbound heading into a Carter Highway. We're twenty one crash along the left side of the roadway. Also in Cranberry Township one thirty on the northbound side as you head into the stretch by Cranberry South River Road. Real busy, that is because of construction. The l is still closed. In Suffolk County. That's eastbound from Yapang Avenue. Exit sixty seven into William Floyd Parkway. All traffic has to take the service road because of a four car crash. It's about a thirty minute delay. I'm Burnie Viterer from the WR newsroom.
Speaker 18: Save big during Low's twenty five days of deals right now, get up to fifty percent off so liked artificial Christmas trees, Holy, the eight Lights and more. Low's those deals every day that lid threeddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get back to the world's most dangerous morning show.
Speaker 2: That's what's It's the Breakfast Club, blessed suck.
Speaker 3: This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Every very what's up?
Speaker 15: Trap? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tell Charlomagne pieces what I'm try.
Speaker 15: Welcome back, Welcome back?
Speaker 2: Who all over there?
Speaker 15: Who was there?
Speaker 6: Trash?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 2: Trash? Now trial?
Speaker 15: How are you doing?
Speaker 7: Bo, don't get how are you?
Speaker 15: I'll do a good Greg. Glad they have you back up here again. Glad to hear your voice again.
Speaker 5: Thank you, loving tray me and you're thinking the same thing about Charlomagne.
Speaker 12: Oh listen, I'm calling to talk to Shart because one thing, I know when the girls gets flown out through Dubai, I know it's all funky in that room right now. I was doing that room right now.
Speaker 2: He got flown out, trial got food. I wasn't in Dubai.
Speaker 4: Are different thing.
Speaker 2: That's like saying Philly and Cam's in the same thing.
Speaker 15: Uh, that's studios like Curry going butt right now, I know.
Speaker 14: Where were you were at?
Speaker 15: Where were you at because bust the robbers there and you were scared.
Speaker 4: I was is coming for you right now, crazy because me and Busta have talked so much before then, Me and bust To talked a few times.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but I'm gonna make sure that's gonna say. If you're scared, get a dog, call me next time. If you're scared to come to work, I'll come up there protection Now.
Speaker 5: Buster was just saying that was Buster's first time, so he was really looking forward to seeing the whole breakfast club. But you know, Charlemagne, you know I missed that day of work. But that's but will be back, be back because he was over there.
Speaker 15: But but but.
Speaker 2: What fire off you said? But but hello this.
Speaker 20: Hey Shy, good morning, Good morning, good morning. So I just wanted to tell you cut. This license also has a queen's location, so if he's flying, you can go there as queens.
Speaker 2: No plices in Brooklyn and Queens. I didn't know queen.
Speaker 20: Yes, there's there's a queen's location in Cambria, so if he's flying out of right there you can.
Speaker 2: Slide over live with Jfklauardia.
Speaker 7: I'm Luardian.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's nowhere there.
Speaker 6: That's if y'all are listening Slice to the studio right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's yes, yes, I don't know.
Speaker 20: I wanted to shut out my little sash baby, my son. He'll be seven on my day. See, I love you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, my mass Slash just hit me.
Speaker 5: Yep, he said, yep, f y I there is a queen's location of Cuts the Slice on London and by Francis. No long lines other than opening the opening two weeks ago. Oh say no more? All right, thank you Splash. Yeah, I'm definitely.
Speaker 20: You got to give me some book recommendations.
Speaker 15: I love to read.
Speaker 20: I know you got the chop on the good book.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'll tell you a good book read Michael Harriet's Black a f history.
Speaker 2: That's what it's called.
Speaker 15: Okay, I got you, I get it right now. You know what.
Speaker 6: Another good book is Black Women As Die Exhausted by Jane Allen.
Speaker 7: I just finished it. It's an amazing book.
Speaker 2: Black Women Must Die.
Speaker 5: The titles is leading YouTube. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five five one five one. Now we got rumors on the way.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about.
Speaker 6: We are talking about Ari Lennox and she might have to put the pause on somebody, but I'm gonna let you know soon.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get into that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is dj n V charlamagnea guide. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the rumors. We got Chris Kaylen our guest co hosts. Let's go. It's the rumor Report all the way from the A four.
Speaker 21: To three straight from Charleston. We got Chris Caylens the way already know on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Of course you have the internet, babe, we have to defund some rumors. Talk about it.
Speaker 6: All right, good morning everyone. So we know Ari Lennox is performing. She opening up for Rod Wave on his tour, and she was singing, actually she was doing pressure, an amazing performance, and a fan got upset because they were ready for rod Wave to come out, so they started throwing things at Ari Lennox.
Speaker 2: And we know Ari for being a sweet, beautiful songbird.
Speaker 7: Well she got real.
Speaker 22: We got the audio for it, don't.
Speaker 2: You do? This is just a beautiful.
Speaker 23: Who didn't come here, bitch, come here, let's do it.
Speaker 2: That's why we let's time. That's my bitch.
Speaker 24: You're dumb, You're weak.
Speaker 2: Jesus. First of all, why is a Lennox opening up for Roadway? That's weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's weird, But I mean he's a singer songer.
Speaker 4: I mean, I appreciate rod Wave and you know, I definitely appreciate our Linux, but I don't feel like I feel like our Linx has no business opening up for Roadwave.
Speaker 2: Like that feels like two different audiences.
Speaker 6: The crowd is completely different. Like in my mind, I feel like his crowd is like Facebook people, if that makes sense, Like people on Facebook have like this thing.
Speaker 7: It just reminds me of Facebook.
Speaker 1: Roadway.
Speaker 7: If you have you ever seen.
Speaker 6: Roadway fans, No, don't listen, don't come at me on Instagram.
Speaker 7: But y'all have ever seen y'all have you seen have y'all.
Speaker 2: Ever seen Fan?
Speaker 6: I like Dave, Yeah, I just don't think they have the same demo, And that's why they thought it was okay to throw stuff at her own stage.
Speaker 4: And I would never understand why y'all go to people's shows just to throw things that then, But I mean, I guess it makes sense now because it technically is an Ari show to Wave show. But if you don't, you know, like if you do like somebody right, if you're a Rod Wave fan, clearly Rod Wave has Ari opening up for him because he likes all right. So I just respect Rod and not want to throw something that Ari Lennox and I think you should be charged with a salt if you throw things that people agree, whether you hit them or not.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that, I said you should be charged with assault.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 5: I think they should get to ask with me. Thought fo lest somebody's perform.
Speaker 2: I agree with both a bottle hit you in the head with a bottle?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, oh no, that's disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Yes, that self defense because if if her security defends her, they have the right to, especially if you hit her but I think you should be charged with the sault either way, you know, just for throwing something, whether you hit her or not, you should be.
Speaker 2: Charged with it.
Speaker 6: And now I see why Cardi b chopped that girl with a mic, because sometimes y'all deserve it because y'all run out all right. Next story, Now, this one kind of threw me for a loop. But hey, so Aretha Franklin. You know, when she passed away, it was a lot of confusion about her will and who gets the money. Well, her son was granted the real estate from her will because he found the will in her couch. So everyone was just like, it's no right. It was like, it's no way that this could be right. But a Michigan judge has awarded her son for a handwritten will that was found in her couch after her death in twenty eighteen. So the ruling came four months after they decided to make the state man. And I was just really shocked. So here's sign got all the coins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope that will is real though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we also have audio of the report.
Speaker 25: Okay, the real development was back I guess in July when the jury decided which of the wills was going to be enforced. And this is just Judge Callahan sort of figuring out what that means.
Speaker 26: Aretha died from paper out of cancer in twenty eighteen and did not have a formal typed up will, triggering a legal fight amongst her children. This past summer, a jury decided a handwritten document from twenty fourteen found under couch cushions would suffice, and on Monday, a judge decided that document revoked previous papers found in her home back in twenty ten.
Speaker 25: Aretha didn't expect that there would be five years of litigation between her four boys over which of those wills hanging out there was the right one. And had she in twenty fourteen managed to get to counsel and have that drafted, it would have been clearer as to what was going on and there wouldn't have been all these issues.
Speaker 5: So wait, all of them had their own handwritten No, No, it was one. There was one that they found in the couch. They said, they said they found it in the couch, looking through the couch. It was a handwritten will. This I think superseded the will that she did with her attorney years before.
Speaker 4: Wow, that doesn't make any sense if you go with the attorney. Shouldn't the one with the attorney.
Speaker 2: Be the boy said. It had her handwriting with her.
Speaker 6: Initials and a smiley face, so clearly that superseded everything.
Speaker 2: How can that supersede the will you do with your attorney?
Speaker 6: You are your question is just as good as mine. But her son, Quila Franklin, he got the main home in Michigan, which is valued at one point one million, but it's worth much more now since she passed. Her other son, Ted White, the second, he got the property in Detroit, but the house was sold for three hundred thousand, so he'll get the proceeds. And her last son, her third son, Edward Franklin, he was awarded another property, but it didn't say where that property is located.
Speaker 5: That's sad when you pass and your kids of fighting for the money like that, that is sad. You would want You would hope that you know whatever your mom wanted, her best wishes, that you know you would possibly do.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't want to fight for anything.
Speaker 4: You would hope all the kids were on the same page. You would all the kids could share all of the assets. I hope all the kids could share all of the money. That's what you would want.
Speaker 6: But you know, money make you to do crazy things. Absolutely, money will make you do crazy things.
Speaker 2: All right, that's some got I'm an only child, all right.
Speaker 6: So videotaping of young thugs trial will no longer be permitted. So the child kicked off on Monday and the media was able to watch it in real time. But unfortunately, on day three, which is yesterday, some videographers were a little careless and they were footaged that showed some of the jurors. So, according to legal affairs journalists in Megan, the video started circulating quickly and social media users immediately started to identify some of the jurors and our songs really scary if you are a durer. So the judge ruled that the video will no longer be allowed in the courtroom, which may include the live scream. So recording audio is permitted, and jury members being identified is a breach of security obviously, so it is being reported that the jewors who have been identified may be swapped out with alternate drawers.
Speaker 5: Definitely gonna want to be spopped out. Absolute, nobody's gonna want to be part.
Speaker 2: Of that case. But do you think that like maybe they did it on purpose?
Speaker 7: Yes, Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 5: Yes, nobody's gonna want to be a part of that case. Would you want to be a part of that case? They got your face all over the place and they say your name not at all.
Speaker 2: It's guilty and not guilty.
Speaker 4: It depends, Nope, you know it depends like if things go favorable for Young Thug, you're a hero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't not.
Speaker 4: You have to have a conversation, you know. You know, I'll think about yesterday though, Young Thug, at least from what we've seen, he's been handling this very well, because you think about it's been almost two years. You haven't seen any rants from him on social media. You know, he hasn't even commented about him, not commented about nothing. When you see him in the courtroom, he's just calm, cool, collective, look.
Speaker 1: Like he.
Speaker 2: Looks healthy.
Speaker 7: He looks healthy.
Speaker 2: He's been handling this h very well well.
Speaker 6: He has to have a really strong mental But I know Mariah the scientist, she said they talk about getting married all the time. Now, I will say, if you haven't messed with a who in jail, they will tell you that they will marry you when they get out and that is not the kid.
Speaker 2: Does that happen to you?
Speaker 6: No, no, but my brother he did sometimes. So a lot of girls thought that they was gonna marry him when they got out. So that was just a whole bunch of kofs.
Speaker 2: All right, report, all right.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we got front page News, salsling figure, oh b joining us.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: God, morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: Good morning, everybody's teen j envy, Charlemagne to God, we are the breakfast Club. We have Chris Kaitlin here, I guess co host. Listen to Page News, want to.
Speaker 8: Test Good morning Chris, Good morning, charlemagnea gun.
Speaker 5: Now, if you're just joining us, I tell you guys earlier that Aaron Rodgers is cleared for practice. Now this is eleven weeks after his Achilles surgery.
Speaker 2: Pointless. Uh yeah, completely pointless, don't make any sense. He too old for that.
Speaker 4: I need to relax, rest his nerves. And if you want to come back and play next year, do that. But right now, no, yeah, I ain't gonna lie. I was tapped out yesterday.
Speaker 2: I went through.
Speaker 5: I jumped to one of their little kiddy jumpies. Yesterday and my own was hurt.
Speaker 2: Like I was hurt. I wasn't paying yesterday. I ain't got Yeah, I did take as I was hurt.
Speaker 5: I was hurt yesterday. But he too old for that now. Also, the Seahawks play some bums tonight.
Speaker 2: That happens he play My Dallas Cowboy tonight.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure out what it's on or I don't know if it's on Amazon Prime or Fox, Like, what.
Speaker 2: Is it on? I don't think I think it's on Prime. Okay, well I'll be watching the night. Okay, all right, Well let's jump right into it now.
Speaker 5: Americans needed an extra eleven thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, an extra eleven thousand, four hundred dollars just to be able to afford the basics. And now doing the math, that's about an extra nine hundred and fifty dollars a month. May seem may not seem like a lot too many, but that is what the average American needs just to pay bills now. And inflation is now cooling, they say. But according to the Bank Rate Survey, sixty percent of working Americans say that there aren't they are not feeling it. According to recent analysis of government data, the typical American household must have been an additional eleven thousand, four hundred and thirty four dollars annually just to maintain the same standard of living they enjoyed in January twenty twenty one, right before inflation soared to forty year highs Now, the average hourly paid for workers has increased thirteen point six percent, So that's good news, but since January twenty twenty one, there's still pockets of inflation hitting consumers. When I read the support, I thought about you heavy because it talks about how the pockets are in places like McDonald's where Big Max now costs ten percent more than in December twenty twenty. Then you have positive things like gas that have went down in five percent from the past year, but there's still these pockets, pockets that you see in food, some pockets fast food, as I mentioned. But people say they need that extra money in order to really feel it. And so that's what you're hearing in politics on bidnomics on you'll hear a lot of folks say, hey, you know, inflation is down, but people are still saying I'm not feeling it in the pocket.
Speaker 4: Well, an extra from what additional to what number, Like, like, what's the number that that is an extra two? Because what if I'm only what if I'm only making five thousand dollars a year, so now I.
Speaker 5: Got an extra I guess they did an average. I guess they did the average average. I don't want to know, like what's the average number.
Speaker 2: But like you said, it, it's sad.
Speaker 5: Right, if you go to McDonald's, anybody that goes to McDonald's, one of the cheapest meals they have is the number two, right, that's the two cheeseburger mel That meal right now comes out to eight dollars or in some places nine dollars. So could you imagine you working and you're trying to have lunch and lunch is costing you nine dollars, but you're not even making nine dollars an hour.
Speaker 7: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And you know, we were just having this conversation because I told you all this came back from Abu Dhabi, and Abu Dhabi they have like this labor force where it's like you know, they if you work there, they provide you housing and then you know, in this in this labor city, basically they have like cafeteria so you get to eat your three, you know, four meals a day, and they give you transportation you know, to and from work. And the crime rate is little to nothing in Abu Dhabi. Why because people basic needs are being met.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We just need a roof over their head and some food on their plate. Right, It's just that simple.
Speaker 2: I don't know why America can't get that me neither. Look, it's take care of the basics for people.
Speaker 6: You're not realized things were expensive. I went to the grocery store and peanut butter was four dollars.
Speaker 2: Dang right, everything's expensive, yes, on expensive for.
Speaker 7: The American dollars. I cannot believe a defensive.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about these eight workplace trends y'all want to give you.
Speaker 8: Since we're kind of talking about economics and jobs, I wanted to give some folks what to look for in twenty twenty four on some workplace trends that you're going to see, and let's go through them right quick. One is the return to work office, a battle that will continue on folks just wanting to be virtual. What will that look like for employers in twenty twenty four flexibility will continue to be key.
Speaker 2: People want part.
Speaker 8: Time schedules, They want a little bit more flexibility in that. The five day work week may die. I know you guys, they're big fans of that as well. Are you up for still fans of that? Do y'all want to take off Friday or Monday?
Speaker 2: Mondayday? Yeah? I take a Monday, you'll take a Monday, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 8: Well, they are still pushing that the DEI conversation, and for those who don't know what that is, that's a diversity, equity and inclusion. As we remember, the Supreme Court ruling on affirmative Action has removed a lot of the DEI programs, and so they're figuring out how to do that in the workplace. Some folks saying that forcing diversity is a bad thing and it won't stick. So that conversation is still happening. Next year, wage pressures will continue to subside. Now we saw a lot of strikes this year, and they're saying that next year, fewer notable pay bumps that employers are saying, you know, they won't be doing a lot of conversation increases. On twenty twenty four, workers will still prioritize stability, peak holiday employment season will extend, and retirees will return to the workplace. Our expected of turn to the work workplace in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: I'm with all of that. Give me. I definitely want to for they work week now. You know, sad thing. It's like you just said about the strikes.
Speaker 5: Now you know, if you were thinking of striking your business because you wanted more, could you possibly strike? We just talked about people can't afford McDonald's. So if you strike, you definitely not getting paid. So it's definitely scary out there.
Speaker 6: One thing that jumped out with diversity inclusion that I just when you work at it Incorporate and you are the only black person there, you are responsible for diversity inclusion and putting everything together on top of your own job. So yeah, that was just a lot. It's triggering.
Speaker 26: You know.
Speaker 8: They're also saying that jobs are expected to slow down in twenty twenty four, so so we'll see, you know, a big political year next year. So somebody got to figure out something as well, because if again the people are not like we have the other story, if the inflation has went down but people are not feeling it, and jobs are not you know, balancing that out, and wages are not balancing out, then again we're going to continue to have more problems.
Speaker 2: But as a.
Speaker 8: Reminder, four hundred thousand jobs are available now on the holiday season.
Speaker 2: So yeah, inflication going down don't mean nothing.
Speaker 4: If people still not making any money, but you're still not making enough money, it don't matter if inflation going down, because I couldn't afford it when it was up, and I can't.
Speaker 5: Afford them when it's down. I don't know if y'all seen the prices of Christmas trees. The prices of Christmas trees are through the day.
Speaker 7: You have a fake tree. What listen?
Speaker 6: They were like for maybe a five fIF trees like one hundred and twenty five dollars because my mom gets real trees.
Speaker 2: And I was like, well you might want to get a fake one. Girl our chainsaw, go get your woods, put it.
Speaker 7: And bring your album. And with that my chance.
Speaker 2: That's maybe to shake the tree house. Jesus.
Speaker 7: Christmas trees are expensive.
Speaker 2: They y'all, all right, Well that is your front page news. Tak your tank. You're welcome.
Speaker 4: Oh and make sure you subscribe to teslior Figures podcast. Just grat shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast network, and follow at Tesla figure on all social media platforms.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, we have Zank Huger.
Speaker 5: Now he's a Turkish American Muslim presidential candidate.
Speaker 2: He's I guess, the first Muslim candidate, first first Muslim American candidate.
Speaker 4: But you know, even bigger than that man, Sank is the Chank is the CEO.
Speaker 2: Just think of his name is spelled c E n K, but it's pronounced k.
Speaker 4: Jank is the CEO of the Young Turks Network. You know, I like the Young Text Young Turk Network a lot because in this.
Speaker 2: Day and age of you know, fake news and you know.
Speaker 4: Misinformation, like they are a trusted news source at least to me, you know, and a lot of people that we admire have been on that show, like Nina Turner, you know, Ida Rodriguez, They've all had shows on the Young Turks Network. So you know, I can't I can't wait to talk to him because I actually feel like him being the CEO of Young Turks Network is bigger than him being president.
Speaker 2: But we'll talk about it, all right. We'll get into all that.
Speaker 5: When we come back to do move, it's to Breakfast Club in the morning, the breakfast Club. Warning, everybody's d J n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed we have zank Ugar.
Speaker 2: Welcome. Thank you guy.
Speaker 1: You can okay thim.
Speaker 2: So how are you, sir? Good? Good? Absolutely? Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Now you decided to jump into this presidential race and run for president?
Speaker 2: I did. I did.
Speaker 1: In fact, that's the point Charlottage is making it in a sense because I'm the first Muslim born presidential candidate in US history.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: So why did you want to jump into this race? There's crazy race of people and everything that's going on.
Speaker 2: Great question.
Speaker 1: It's because Joe Biden's definitely gonna lose. And so we're all on board in the Titanic and everybody's looking around like, oh, there's an iceberg and we're gonna run into it.
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, and they're all like, we're all good with it. We're all good with it. I'm not good with it.
Speaker 1: So the guys at thirty seven percent, no income in under fifty percent wins. He's under forty percent. He's fifteen points lower than when he barely beat Trump last time in the electoral college, fifteen points lower. He's losing independence by ten points. He's losing young people by four points. There's no Democratic candidate that has any chance of winning if they're losing young voters. He's down to a four point lead among Latinos used to be forty two points for Democrats. So does this brother look like he's gonna make a fifteen point comeback. I mean, he'd be like he's making fifteen minute naps. So he has no chance of winning. And my job is to wake people up and say, this guy is in fact, I even bought the url. Biden is going to lose dot com Wow, okay, And it redirects my sight because he has almost no chance of winning. So what I'm doing is I'm on the board of the Titanic and people go, oh, you're not the captain.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be you. It shouldn't be you.
Speaker 1: I say, okay, that's fair, but it's got to be somebody, Okay, So I'm lunging into the captain squarters and turning that wheel. Let's go, we gotta turn it. It can't be Biden. I like democracy. I want to keep it same.
Speaker 4: I want to go back to you know, just who you are, because I know a lot of people are watching this and they're like, oh, that's they know you from the Young Turks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, tell us what the Young Turk Network is. But people who don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we started this twenty one years ago. We're actually the oldest show in internet history. Wow, Okay, there were shows on before us, but they all went under. So we're the last man's saying. We're the first partner ever for YouTube. We're the third partner for Facebook. So we've been around forever. We're the ogs of YouTube. We're the first YouTube partner ever. Saw I'm the original YouTuber and we now have five billion views a year and it's a network that has dozens of hosts and like, for example, our second largest show is Indisputable with doctor Rashad Richie. Okay, and he is excellent. He's out of Atlanta. He's as good as it gets. So we got Young Turks who got Indisputable. We got Damage Report. Nina Turner, Ida Rodriguez, Ebedie Williams used to be on Young Turks. Like half the folks you see on TV, Charles Coleman. Folks that are on like streaming networks, et cetera. So we're on YouTube and Facebook of course are pillars, but we're also on all of the Roku, Pluto, Samsung TV. You name it as a twenty four hour channel. So basically we're progressives. And the reason why we become so popular I saw it with nothing.
Speaker 2: We started.
Speaker 1: My living room was zero dollars. My name is Jank Yuger. I got no connections none. Right, it's not like everybody saying, oh, the Muslims areun Hollywood. So so we had nothing, and we rose up because people were like, yes, yes, why don't more people say that? When we were on the air in two thousand and two, two thousand and three, we're like, what are you guys?
Speaker 2: Nuts?
Speaker 1: We're gonna go into Iraq. Rack didn't even attack us, and so everybody that listened was like, finally, I thought I was a crazy one. They didn't attack us today, No, they didn't. So we've been saying stuff like that ever since. So I was one hundred percent against Bush and Cheney. They did the torture, they did the wars, et cetera. I was a million percent on Obama's side. So when Obama came in and he started doing things that were conservative, I was like, no, sorry, okay, but you shouldn't be drilling in the Gulf. Three weeks later it blows up, Right, So you gotta challenge people, and the point of media is to challenge the powerful, no matter who they are. Right.
Speaker 4: I've always appreciated what young Turks does, you know, I've always appreciated the commentary. And it makes me wonder, do you think you would be more effective as a president or as a host on young Turks who can speak truth the power?
Speaker 2: Because in the era right now.
Speaker 4: We have all of this fague news and you know, you can't really trust you know, political pundits.
Speaker 2: You know, where do you think you'd be more effective? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, Charlotte Mane, You're totally right. Like the read, there's a reason why I'm in media and I and I went in and tried a couple of different things, and so, and I think media is more powerful.
Speaker 2: I think Fox News was way more powerful than.
Speaker 1: The president's right. They would drive the agenda, and they pretty much got Bush elected back in two thousand. So and Trump really yeah, and Trump, but in the case of Bush. They just literally cheated. They just declared him the president when he wasn't right on the night of the election. But that's a long story, but the bottom line is, Yeah, we're top ten network already on all of the platforms that we're on, but we're gonna go to number one. So look, my job as a guy who was a founder and the CEO the company is to make sure we beat Sanna. So I'm not playing around. TV's going down and we're going up. We get four hundred million views a month, and we got over twenty seven million subscribers, so we keep skyrocketing every year and those folks keep going down. So why bother doing the presidential thing? Because the only thing that could stop us is if Trump wins in twenty twenty four and then Trump you know this media, Yeah this today, he's targeting the media, and he was talking about how he's gonna maybe even arrest the CEO of MSNBC. Well, I'm the CEO of Tyit, and we kick his ass ten thousand times more than MSNBC. Like Biden An, MSNBC barely layer glove on him compared to us. Right, I did in twenty sixteen, I did one hundred days in a row of a segment we call loser Donald explaining to people what a loser he is. He's bankrupted six companies, that was true, Social is going to be seven companies. These guys keep calling him a racist, sexist, all this stuff, but we all know that, we all know that that's not working anymore. Number one, you gotta have a positive message of your own. The Democrats don't deliver on that nearly enough. And number two, you got to hit him where his theoretical strength is. He's like, oh, I'm a big, great businessman. Nig You're like, brother, You've never had a successful company. Never, All your companies are bankrupt. You hide your grades like a little spoiled He's still hiding his high school grades. What kind of a loser does that? But Biden, he's I'm a gentleman. You know my Republican friends. He starts, but we don't have time for your Republican friends. So my point is the reason I got in Charlott mane is because we got to turn the wheel. We cannot lose democracy right before we're all about to win. You know, in twenty twenty eight, we're in awesome shape. The leftist progressives are the younger totally on our side, and now the younger all the way up to fifty.
Speaker 4: But we can't win if Biden lost the young Yeah, Biden sucks. You know what's so interesting. The thing that gets me about Trump even now is like, why do you think American people support a person who is who clearly doesn't believe in the constitution, Like, neive, are the same people who get mad when you take a knee, you know, during the national anthem, But you're okay with a president who clearly does not support the constitution.
Speaker 18: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a thousand excuses, right, And everybody's in their own little cult, right in their own little bubble. So in the Trump cult, they're like, no, when you bankrupt businesses, that means you're a good businessman.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It means you're bankrupted him right when he says, hey, I want to suspend the Constitution, they're like, that means he's really pro constitution.
Speaker 7: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It means he's against the Constitution. He thinks that the Constitution is a pain in the ass because he'd like to be dictator. Every time he goes and talks to the North Korean leader, the Chinese leader comes back and goes man, they stand up, put an applot for him, and it's so great and everybody has to do exactly what he says.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's because he's a dictator idiot, right.
Speaker 1: And the thing is he wants that. That's why he wanted to suspend the constitution. You guys know that they had a three hour meeting before January twenty eighth about rolling out the tanks, and everybody in the Trump administration, to that credit, by the way, threatened to quit if Trump rolled out the tanks against the American people. That's who he is. He hates America. He doesn't even believe in America. He thinks in America would be much better if it was a dictator should run by me, right, So no, we and imagine how bad Joe Biden is that he's like seventy seven percent of the country's worried that he's not going to be mentally healthy enough in his second term when three quarters of the country says, we don't know if you're even gonna make it through a second term and democracy is on the line, and he's like, I don't care, I don't care that I made you one. I don't care that I'm fifteen pounds down from where I was. I don't care that three courses of the country doesn't want me to run. I don't care. I want two terms.
Speaker 2: All right, We got more with jank Huger when we come back.
Speaker 5: Of course, he's running for president, the first Muslim candidate, and we're gonna chop it up with him some more when we come back as the Breakfast Club. Good morning warning everybody, it's DJ n G Charlamagne, the guy we are to Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with jank Uga. He's the first Muslim candidate for president, right, Charlamagne?
Speaker 4: What about this uptick in h You know, allegedly you see these polls saying that twenty two percent of black people are going to support Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I mean, they probably over indexing a lot, but what do you what do you what do you know? I think it's but I'm seeing it a lot more even when people, yeah, be a lot, but I do I do know it's an uptick. But twenty two percent, that seems like it would be a lot.
Speaker 1: You're right, except for the fact that, like I said, with Latinos, the Democrats who had a forty two point lead in twenty twelve. Here we are just eleven years later now down to four points. And I think that what is happening with black Latinos, young people, et cetera, is people going, I just had enough of it, Like the Democrats are always talking a great game and then they just never do it.
Speaker 2: They just never do it.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's impossible not to get super frustrated. And the thing that Trump has that's appealing to, uh, some voters that I honestly are just not that into politics, right, but they're getting but they're like, Okay, Bien's too old. I can see that, right, and so I don't want to vote for that guy. But secondarily, Trump's one thing that the Democrats in DC don't get is he gave a middle finger to the establishment, and people love that. Right now, it's fake because it's like he's not doing it for the people, he's doing it for himself, right, and so he's funneling money to his properties, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Setup.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if you guys remember that Johnny Cash album cover from way back in the day where he's in fulsome prison and gives a middle finger on the album cover. Okay, and that's what And people love that because they're like, screw the establishment, screw the powerful. And it looks on the surface if you don't look deep into it, that Trump is saying screw the establishment, screw the powerful. And there's a lot of regular Americas, white folks, black folks, Latino folks who are like, yes, screw the powerful. And what's the Democrats answer. They're like, oh, we'll pick the most pro established from people in earth, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden and say, oh, no, the powerful or great, the establishment is great. Why don't you vote for us again and again? We'll do close to nothing. So that's why, Yeah, I'm all for people. I'm all for anybody who says screw the establishment. But you can't say screw the Constitution, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like he like he literally said he never swore to support the Constitution. He said he didn't take the oath to support. Well, he took the protect, preserve, and defend.
Speaker 4: But he said, splitting hairs, I didn't say support, Like, how could you support any candidate who doesn't support the Constitution.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: So to that point, Sean mate, what when we say screw the system, what do we mean?
Speaker 2: Right? Just like what do we mean by conservative?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: So when you say screw the system and you mean the corruption of people getting campaign contributions and doing exactly what they're donors tell them to do, then yes, screw the system.
Speaker 2: But if you mean the.
Speaker 1: Constitution and democracy, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: We like that part. We like that part.
Speaker 1: That's the part we're trying to preserve.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I don't understand how anybody could support someone who clearly it's not support the constitution. That's mind boggling to me. Yeah, one hundred percent. And so I'm the same exact situation as you. Yeah, and you talk about President Biden, I feel, you know, when you say President Biden's just step aside, then what's the plan?
Speaker 9: Be?
Speaker 2: Like you heard you name some names, but like it's like John, when.
Speaker 4: You start saying when you got to reach for celebrities, It's like, damn, yo, is the bench really that thing? John Stewart. I keep hearing people saying, Gret, youa wim. This country will never elect the liberal woman ever. I think I think Nicky Haley would stay in a good, good chance because I think Nicki Haley, you know, she's already gonna have the gopdgp's already gonna fall in line.
Speaker 2: And I think to the point you just made, people are.
Speaker 4: Looking for such an alternative that I think she would probably have more of a rainbow coalition than people would expect.
Speaker 1: So Nicki Haley unfortunately would landslide bide. She'd win super easy, like made probably by ten points. It wouldn't even be a contest. I mean, guys, look, Biden's gonna lose to almost anyone, right, He's already losing so badly to Trump. You put in someone non insane, and he's gonna get routed, and she seems non insane. Yeah, she's now having said that she's a corporatist, I mean, like she will do anything donor ask her to do, right, She's that's that's her whole stick is what did the donors say? Yes, sir? No, absolutely, sir, right now. But if you're talking about the Democratic.
Speaker 2: Side, so you know, sure, obviously we're in the race.
Speaker 1: Jankfamerica dot com. And I would actually deliver, et cetera. But I get it, guys, like I'm a two percent right now in a Quinnipiac poll. Sure, I'm meeting a couple of governors. But we got a long way to go. But if people say Biden's the best we got and we all think he's almost definitely gonna lose, well, that means you're giving up on the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Now you're saying and.
Speaker 1: You're saying, there's just nobody who could run. Look, my ultimate dream was back in the day, I try to help me in to turn a winning in Cleveland, because she's such a fighter, so great right on all the issues. If she had won that race, she'd be perfectly positioned right now, right absolutely, you know, and Sonina and so guys, basically I got tired of asking, right, and so we tried to get Nina in a position to win. We you know, we busted our ass for Bernie in twenty sixteen, twenty twenty. Okay, So now I asked everybody to come in, you know, and you're right, it's kind of it's a little bit break glass in case of emergency to talk about me, to talk about John Stewart, to talk about people in media and entertainers. But guys, who's Trump?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Trump started at one percent in twenty fifteen, and all he was was a celebrity, and because he's a celebrity, they allowed.
Speaker 2: Him all over TV. So you guys are awesome.
Speaker 1: This is one of the my top shows that I wanted to be on, and thank you for letting me come on here, Jackfoamerica dot com. But it's harder for a guy like me to get a CNN town hall and to get appearance's enough appearances on those places to be able to break through because if people hear my message, they're like, yeah, wait a minute, paid family leave. That's moms taking twelve weeks off after they have a baby. It's at eighty four percent. Why don't Democrats even try?
Speaker 2: But also your competition to see anny, like, let's keep it on YouTube. Look it could be yeah, and so that's part of it.
Speaker 1: But for a guy like John Stewart, he'd be all over TV instantly, right, Like if you ran Charlotte, mate, you'd be all over TV instantly, right, And so that gives you a huge advantage. And right now, politics is media.
Speaker 2: Like the number one thing, the number two thing you need in politics is the presidential level is money.
Speaker 1: The number one thing you need is media. And so anyone who could break through to the media instantly has a shot. If Trump started at one percent and I started two percent, you're telling me John Sewart doesn't have a shot.
Speaker 2: You don't have a shot. No, it's a whole new day in America. I'm telling you right now, I'm voting for John Stewart in a heartbeat.
Speaker 24: Right.
Speaker 4: I promise you, John. If John's doing with it now, then he'd run for president. I am out there stomping for John Stewart. I believe in John Stewart just that much about No, John'stewart.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. When we come back, we got more with Jank Yuga. When we come back.
Speaker 5: He's running for president, the first Muslim candidate. I we're going to talk to him some more to the slocomming.
Speaker 2: Warning everybody is dj.
Speaker 5: N V Charlamagne the guy we are to breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Jank Yuga. He's the first Muslim candidate for president. All right, And I got a question, what do you think American's biggest needs are? What do you think that Americans should be focused on. I mean, people talk about the money that they're sending overseas for fights and wars, and we can't even help our own So what do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, first of all, I wouldn't send another diame to Israel. Okay, So you're killing fifteen thousand civilians, you're killing ten times as many civilians as Hamas. You're killing over five thousand children in there. No, why do those bombs stay made in the USA? I don't want it. I don't want to send any more money. You're in the occupation, we go back to giving you money. God blessed, We're happy to do it. Okay, So enough enough. Whenever we ask for something paid family mom's getting twelve weeks off, everybody wants it, like, oh no money, okay, student debt relief, everybody wants it, Oh no money. A higher minimum wage you get fifteen a minium wage that pushes everybody's wages up. They're like, oh, that'll drive inflation. No, brother, we already have inflation. That'll mean your salaries can keep up with inflation. Why is your salary the only thing that can't go up?
Speaker 25: Right?
Speaker 1: So higher minimum wage, lower drug prices. These are things that help us so much, that affect your day to day lives. If I win and I don't get those things passed, then I was useless, right, because who cares who wins? The only question is do you pass bills or don't you pass bills. If you don't pass the bill for voting rights, then you don't have the voting rights that you need. So like all this bs but every time we say we need something, they say, no, we don't have the money. Right then the minute there's a war, they're like, we got plenty of money, we got plenty of your Hey, Ukraine, you want money, Israel, you want money, Defensive Department, you want money. Do you know every year the Pentagon fails an audit and they say, okay, we gave you eight hundred million dollars. How much of it can you track? They're like, we tracked about four hundred billion, So you lost four hundred billion dollars in the couch. And now you're going to tell me that we don't have enough money for higher wages and lower drug prices and public option and you name all these things that the American people want that all poll above seventy percent, seven out of ten Americans want it, and all we hear from Democrats and Republicans is we don't have the money. And in the minute, there's a war, Like God, we got plenty of money, plenty of money, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's give them. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So if I was a president and now this would shake them to their core and they say, oh, this is disqualifying. This guy is not he doesn't want to give all of our money to defense contractors. Okay, I would cut the Pentagon's budget in half and go, you pass an audit, you get the other half. If you can't tell me where the four hundred billion dollars is, I'm not going to give you four hundred billion dollars. You find out where the hell it is, then we have a conversation. Chankfoamerica dot com.
Speaker 4: What do you say to people who say it's too late for somebody to jump in now and challenge Joe Biden?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nonsense.
Speaker 1: So first off, me and Mary Anne Dean Phillips were on all the bouts, not all of them, but enough of them to win easily.
Speaker 2: Okay, so not too late at all for any of us.
Speaker 1: But what if johns Doue jumped in in January. Look, here's here's the thing. If John Stewart jumps in in January and Biden hasn't jumped out. It might be too late because they might not change the rules.
Speaker 2: That's why my.
Speaker 1: Job is to knock Biden out. Because when I knocked Biden out, they're gonna change all the rules. It's not gonna be like they're gonna, oh, let's Maryann Williamson is in the second place.
Speaker 2: Let's let her win, right. No, they're gonna be like, oh no, no, no.
Speaker 1: The filing deadlines are moved because of extraordinary circumstances. Govern Newsom, who's been warming up in the bullpen this whole time. You know, they're gonna be like this, like, you know, I don't want him. No, I don't want him either. I don't want him either. But but I'll take a win because my point is to get to twenty twenty eight. Yes, we get to twenty twenty eight, we win everything, right, then Nina's back, everybody's back, okay, right, but we just got to survive. Democracy just has to survive, right, So but Newsom, look, he'll be in the primary, so we whitmerch Pritzker. Pritzker's got a billion dollars right. Shapiro is a governor of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: He beat a.
Speaker 1: Trump acted like by fifteen points, right, he would carry Pennsylvania instantly. So let those all guys come in and let's all fight, right, and let's let the best man win or let the best woman win. And so I'm good for And they will definitely definitely change the deadlines. It's not like they're gonna be like, oh, no, Governor Newsom, sorry you can't. Michigan's gone, South Carolina's gone. We're just gonna give it to Marianne.
Speaker 2: Or jenk or Dean. It's not gonna happen. You all know they're gonna change, right.
Speaker 1: So the minute Biden says I'm not running anymore is a minute we have a real primary and we get a strong Democrat to go kick Trump's ass. Stop talking about how much you like Republicans, start fighting them, start fighting them, and start fighting for your voters. I'm so tired of Democrats who never deliver for their voters, that never fight for their voters.
Speaker 2: Agree, The reality is Biden needed to drop out. Yes, that's just that's just the reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when I was trying to get people in earlier, I tried to get progressives governors, et cetera. They we had enough time for them to meet the filing deadlines. Now we since we don't anymore, we got a knock bind out.
Speaker 2: And so how do we knock Binden?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: We wound his ego? Okay, because it's all about ego. He's a narcissist. You guys know that in Washington, two terms is considered a legendary president and one term is considered a loser. So that's what's in Biden's head. I don't want to be a one term president. I don't care how old I am, I don't care how low a chance I have winning. I have to be a two term president.
Speaker 2: Why ego? So if ego's your main goal, then we're gonna hurt your ego. Okay. I bought selfish Joe Biden dot com like I'm gonna hurt guys.
Speaker 1: I bought Wounded Antelope dot com. Okay, because this brother is a wounded antelope.
Speaker 2: That's what he is. And he's trying to like, Oh, I got this, I got this. No you don't, No, you don't.
Speaker 4: I did only have one more question, but now I'm thinking about So Vice President Harris has no shot. It's a complete wash for her. Huh, now look, she can like, what are they gonna do keep her out of the primary? No, of course, I she'd be in the primary, right. And so the primary is to pick the strongest candidate.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, like, if I was a governor somewhere right now, I'd probably be up forty points right, because everybody's like, well, that brother is strong, right, Like he seems like he means it, because I do mean it, right. But okay, fine, so Kamala Harris comes out. I'm not a governor, right, And so Kamala Harris comes in. If she beats Newsome and Whitmer, et cetera, then great, that means she's the strongest candidate. Let's go with Kamala Harris. If I'm Kamala Harris, I'd be like, comfort me, Okay, comfort me.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Let's let's say she's got a chance to be president. She has the best chance to be president. She's the vice president of the United States. I mean I would welcome it if I was her, right, But she's worried because she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't like to rod. And so if you don't like to run, well then we can't have your run against Trump. But prove me wrong. I'd be super happy if she proved me wrong.
Speaker 4: Final question, Obama got a lot of heat from just his middle name being Hussein. Do you think America is ready for a fully Muddlim American to be nominated in win?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Definitely.
Speaker 1: Okay, So everybody knew his middle name was Hussein, right, And because the Republicans.
Speaker 2: Are going ah, Barack Husein Obama and stuff.
Speaker 1: Did you know that after inauguration in this first term, he was at eighty three percent approval. So that is the overwhelming majority of Americans, including the overwhelming majority of white Republicans. Okay, I'm sorry white folks, Republicans, et cetera saying yeah, that Barack Husein Obama is my guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I approve. So people misunderstand. Yeah, is there racism? Of course? Is there seximal course?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 2: Did it hurt Hillary Clinton?
Speaker 1: It did, right, But people can get past anything as long as they think you're going to deliver for them, as long as this guy is going to represent me and get me change.
Speaker 2: And so what I go on Republican shows and you see.
Speaker 1: How much Smack I talk about Trump, but they walk out going on I respect the guy because it's obvious that he doesn't want the corruption. He hates this corrupt system, and it's obviously he's going to try to deliver for us. Like when you go to get higher ages, you don't if you're a Democrat, you don't go. Oh, but not to Republicans, No, you give it to everybody. Right, And when you try to lower drug prices, and you've got a white Republican family in Missouri or anywhere going, well, I don't like that he's Muslim. I don't know much about Muslims, but I hear there, this and that. Right, But he's gonna lower my drug prices, and I believe him. Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna go for it.
Speaker 2: Real well, how can people?
Speaker 15: All?
Speaker 1: Right, So the website is Jankfamerica dot com. Jenk is tough spelling. It's c E n K, right, it's a Turkish name to see spronas like a jay. Okay, Jank for America dot com. But don't don't worry because Biden is gonna lose dot com. It's easy to remember. Those are the same place. Okay, Andelope dot com, win at Antelope dot com, the selfish, selfish Joe Biden dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll all get you the right place. Jesus, I thoroughly enjoyed this conversation.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much and definitely pick up his book, Justice Is Coming, and thank you for joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you guys, appreciate breakfast couping morning. One of our producers up, he has going crazy right now. He's a Drake fan, huge Drake fan. More than a Drake fan.
Speaker 4: He's a Drake stand Yes, okay, it's actually kind of disgusting when you think about it.
Speaker 5: I was actually gonna, uh, I was gonna buy him something this weekend. I was, uh, that released the Drake air Force ones. He got him already. I'm sure that's the thing. I was like, I was gonna get it for You's like I got three pair.
Speaker 2: I was exactly. He didn't need it for me.
Speaker 4: Bro Jesus christ over, let go of Drake keenis sometime man, all right, Jesus, if Drake Eli serious question of Drake Pete, would you hold his penis and shake it for.
Speaker 12: You know what?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe, y'all, Wow, close your mouth, man, that's insane. Come on, Eli, Chris kaylen is he she's our guest co host let's get to the rules.
Speaker 2: The rumor Report all the way from the A four three.
Speaker 1: Straight from.
Speaker 2: You got Chris Caylen all the way already know on the Breakfast Club. Of course you have the Internet.
Speaker 7: You have to do bump.
Speaker 2: It all right.
Speaker 6: So Kiki Palmer speaks on relationship issues and her latest podcast.
Speaker 2: So Kiki Palmer has.
Speaker 6: Been dealing with her own relationship issues in front of the world, as we all know. And in the latest episode of her podcast, Baby This is Keiky Palmer, she got into a different relationship issues in general. So she was accompanied by her mom and her mom sharing and doctor Drew. And first she spoke about being naive about misogyny because she never saw that because of the way her dad respected her mom, and we have the audio for that.
Speaker 11: I've been really naive because my dad is great and my uncles are great. So misogyny came at me hard and quick, with the with the quickness. I grew up in a house where my mom would say this would need to be in Larry be like, okay, Sharon, go with Sharon, you know what I mean. So for me, when I entered outside of my household and I saw that everybody doesn't really respect their wives or even women in the way that my dad respects my mom is pretty rude awakening, and she also asks doctor Ju how to identify if you're the person creating issues in the relationship.
Speaker 2: She is, am I the bad one? And what I mean by dad is right.
Speaker 11: We are in different dynamics with friends, family, lovers, and you find yourself there with damn it, I'm playing a game on myself and I'm actually the person that's doing wrong?
Speaker 22: Is there?
Speaker 11: So how does someone know if they're you know, it takes to the tangle, right, But how does someone know when they did the wrong thing and they're really the issue? How do you know when you're the issue?
Speaker 27: Kiki, the person who is reevaluating themselves, trying to do what's right, contemplating they could be doing what's wrong, that is rarely the person who's doing wrong.
Speaker 11: And they also had a great conversation about compatibility issues between the generations. No one ever mentions the reality that's actually you can come from a great home with great parents, and it actually ends up making you have an unrealistic expectation on you sure, because you think everything's gonna be just chilling and everybody's gonna be nice like your mom and dad.
Speaker 8: Right, Well, I came from a background. Let's just first of all, let's talk about timing. I do think like my generation is totally different. We dated the guys in our neighborhood, you know, we dated the guys we went to school with, well to church with or whatever, Whereas your generation, you guys are dating keep people across the world, you know what I mean. So I do think that there is a compatibility issue.
Speaker 4: You know, I wonder how many conversations Kiki actually had with her parents just about their journey, right, because I think nobody ever talks about the process. So she might have seen her dad, you know, at his most evolved level in his life. I mean, I don't know, but I'm just saying, we don't know if he was always.
Speaker 7: And people definitely evolve, they evolved.
Speaker 5: But the way you, I guess, treat you your wife always comes from someplace, right. So I always see my dad spoil my mom and buy her flowers and take care of everything the house. I seen my uncle George do the same thing with my aunt v I seen Gea's father do the same thing with with Gia's mom.
Speaker 28: You know.
Speaker 5: I do it with my daughters and my wife. I spoil them, I make them feel good, I tell them how beautiful they are. So those are the things to see. Even through all that, we all still made mistakes. Yeah, we also made mistakes, but those are the things that you should say. So when she says it was a false looking for something, she was looking for something that she's seen her parents do, that's not a false.
Speaker 7: That's what you want subconsciously, that's what you want absolutely.
Speaker 4: But what if you're doing all of that, but then you still got a whole other family on the side, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's just all I'm saying. Everyone has their thing, Everybody got their own thing. I think.
Speaker 4: I think that's why conversations are very very important because what you will quickly realize about your parents are you know any older person, is there's nothing that you know you're doing now that they didn't do at some point in time as well.
Speaker 5: And there's no perfection Like perfection, there has to be an other process. That's what I but I won't say that. And she also says something uh that in this day and age, people can date people from other places.
Speaker 2: California, AUS of social media.
Speaker 5: I would say that too, because when you date somebody, you kind of know their bloodline, right, you know their mama, you know their neighbors, you know this.
Speaker 2: But when you're dating somebody on the other side of the world about them, they get to them and set their house on fire.
Speaker 7: Anyway. What So Victoria Money speaks on her success.
Speaker 6: So we know she wanted to perform at the VMAs and she was turned down, and now she's like racking up all these Grammy collect Grammy nominations.
Speaker 11: So an interviewer asked her about her feelings about that. People were very shock that you're not part of the VMAs this year. Your team was told it was too early in your journey. Yeah, do you feel some vindication now when you look at what your year is ending like?
Speaker 29: It really does feel nice and validating because in my head, the reason why I wanted to be a performer at the VMA's or word ceremonies like that is because I feel like I am at the place where I should. I would work really hard to put on the best show that I could, And I guess the best way to describe it for me is like when you're like on a sports team and the coach is like, now you got to sit this one out, and they finally put you in and then you score all these points and it feels like that feeling.
Speaker 2: You're like, yes, I knew I wasn't dripping.
Speaker 29: I knew I worked hard for this, And so it's been super validating to just have these accolades come after a moment like that, and I know the fans feel vindicated for me. I feel no ill towards them because it's just maybe that's that's just truly how they felt at the time.
Speaker 6: And Victoria Money, she has seven Grammy nominations and two Soul Training Awards, definitely deserve it.
Speaker 2: So happy for her and moving on, I know the VMA has got to feel a lout of touch. How y'all missed that? Y'all missed?
Speaker 4: Victoria Monete told us she wasn't ready when she got nominated with seven Grammys and two.
Speaker 5: Soul Train Awards and literally has a top song record like top five is about to be a number one record.
Speaker 2: Christ by All You Execs.
Speaker 6: And Jonathan Major's domestic violent trial began yesterday. So the trial is underway, and we have a report to keep us updated on how it's going.
Speaker 2: He appeared very relaxed and confident.
Speaker 30: He had what we believe is this now girlfriend by a side, actress Megan Good.
Speaker 2: He had his Bible in his hand, a coffee mug.
Speaker 30: His attorney had a lot of questions and reference to how the proceedings would go as well as the prosecution, and that's sort of what's being worked out right now.
Speaker 2: A lot of technicalities.
Speaker 30: So the first issue that they addressed is wanting to close the proceedings off to the public, and the judge ultimately decided that certain parts will be closed to the public to protect some of the rights of the defense, to make sure that Majors gets a fair trial. But right now they're deciding on whether or not there will be a motion to keep certain information sealed.
Speaker 6: And I just want to say, I don't know if y'all saw the video, but he actually went to sex and got a nice suit. He did not look like he was dressed like a sleeve handler, so I am very happy that he had a nice suit on. He looked very decent, like he stepped off of GQ. So for once, shout out to his stylists. They did what they needed to do.
Speaker 2: He didn't like him in GQ. He was dapping GQ, wasn't he? Yes, a lot of times he's dressed like all his picture should be in black and white.
Speaker 7: Literally lick, that's it.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to describe it, but that is his aesthetic.
Speaker 6: So yesterday had on a nice, great tailored suit, nice shoes, not the combat boots.
Speaker 2: I was happy. I get what you're saying, amnit.
Speaker 5: Man, all right, and that is your room of report, Charlamagne Donkey today, man for after the hour.
Speaker 26: Man.
Speaker 4: We may be on to something here, but his man, this man's name is Kenneth Kelly. He needs to come to the front of the congregation. He was caught pleasuring himself in a convenience store. But we'll discuss it's more too, okay, all right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Was Donkey up today? Damn he did. It's time the donkey I mean trying to beat Donkey today no more.
Speaker 4: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 2: Called Donkey of the day, And it really caught me off.
Speaker 11: Guard Damn Charlomagne, who got the donkey day today?
Speaker 4: Well, Jess hilarious Donkey today for Thursday, November thirtieth goes to a fifty four year old Iowa City man named Kenneth Kelly. Kenneth was arrested for pleasuring himself in front of customers at a convenience store. Yes, Kenneff was arrested for playing five on one okay, doing a manual override in front of customers at a local convenience store. Now, some people are doing what they do best, and that's victim blaming, but not blaming the customers who had to witness Ken of Kelly celebrate palm Sunday. They are blaming the convenience store. Yes, some people are saying the convenience store was asking for it. Some people are saying that the convenience store played a role in what happened and should be partly responsible for Ken of Kelly boxing the one eyed champ in front of customers. Why do they think the store is partly to blame. Well, it's because of the name of the store. What do you mean, Uncle Charlotte, Because of the name of the store.
Speaker 2: Let's go to TVC News for the report Please.
Speaker 31: In Iowa City, man was arrested on a warrant stemming from an incident where he allegedly followed customers in a convenience store and masturbated in front of them. Customers called nine to one one to report that an unknown male had said sexual things to them and began masturbating in their presence. The victims were able to provide a description of the man, identified as fifty four year old Kenneth Kelly of Wayne Avenue. When officers confronted Kelly at his apartment, he denied it was him. The victims of the incident, though positively identified him during a photo lineup. I'm sorry, but it's hard to keep a straight face when talking about this one. Police obtained the search warrant and sees clothing that matched surveillance video on traffic cameras from the incident. After being read as Miranda rights, Kelly allegedly claimed he wasn't exposing himself and was instead.
Speaker 2: Scratching his genitals.
Speaker 31: Kelly was arrested and charged with indecent exposure, a misdemeanor punishable by a jail term of up.
Speaker 2: To a year if convicted. For TBC News I'm very white.
Speaker 4: Well, that news left out the best part. And the best part is the name of the store. The store is called the Come and Go Convenience Store, the Come and Go Convenience Store, the Come and Go Convenience Store, and come is spelled k U M.
Speaker 7: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I am absolutely. I don't know how the news report left that out. That's the best part. Google it. Tell me if I'm lying, Google it, and Charlatage play. It's not called the come and go. It's called come and go.
Speaker 5: What the hell do you tell what to me? It's not called the coming go and called coming go. It's called coming go. You said the coming wow, and maybe that's what was doing.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, now if I say come as you are, if I say come here and I spell it k U M instead of c M E, and somebody decided to shake hands with the milkman and hit me with some clam sauce and I have fault. Words matter, okay, but spelling of words matter more so. Kenneth Kelly is wrong, but he might have a slight point. You might have a slight k simply because why how did you spell come like that? All right, listen, everybody, on this planet isn't the brightest. Some folks on this planet are dumb and looking for direction. Some people are always looking for signs. So if you cruising and the old customed slinger starts to stand at attention, and you see a sign that says come and go and come and spelled kum, you're probably gonna pop in and see what's going on. My question is what in that convenience store turned him on? Was it the customers, was it a bunch of good looking men and women walking around, or was it.
Speaker 2: Something on the shelf in the store.
Speaker 4: I consulted with the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee, and he said it was probably the holiday tasty cakes. According to him, the holiday tasty cakes are fresh because they have to be made annually, specifically for this season, So that could be it. And now that I think about it, I think the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee thinks I said, what would make him hungry? No, I said, horny, horny, sir, Jesus, here's the thing. All men visit the safety deposit box from time to time. We all butter our muffins, but there's absolutely zero reason to hold your sausage hostage. In a public place, regardless of what the convenience store is called. Now, what else bothers me about this story is what if this store was really a place where people could come and go? How many caution what floor signs would the store need? If come and Go was actually what Kenneth Kelly thought it was, I would never buy a sticky bun from there, okay. And if come and go was actually what Kenneth Kelly thought it was, imagine violating the no shoes, no service police, walk.
Speaker 2: In with no shoes if you want tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Of this story is come and go convenience store, and every customer in there is a victim. Let's not victim blame just because the name of the store is hilarious. Please give Kenneth Kelly the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 23: Oh no, you are the doge of the day, the dogee of the day.
Speaker 12: Ye.
Speaker 4: Maybe there is a way to combine all these things for real though, Like maybe there is a need in the marketplace for a convenience store or fast food establishment where you can also pleasure.
Speaker 7: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna give it a strong no. If it was come and go with the perfect name for it. It is the closest one to us is in Colorado, really sixteen hundred miles away. But chrispy Kreme would be good too. Oh god, and these frozen customers, you know.
Speaker 7: What I was thinking. So this is in America.
Speaker 6: But you know, like sometimes how they say like words in America, like they're spelled weird and like, yes, so maybe that's why he spelled a kum because technically, you know that's pronounced correctly.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 7: But you're from Colorado, so you should know.
Speaker 2: You don't play game. No, there's names. There's other name.
Speaker 4: But there's other names that are good though, Like BJ's right, yeah, BJ's in and out, in and out and it out could definitely work. Or you can make up your own names, like Chick fil Later pipe, Oh you know thinks so chick. What about Pizza Butt? You wouldn't go to Pizza Butt, but not go to Pizza bad Shake the Steak? About Jackie in the box, you wouldn't go to that? What about for men and women? Looking for five guys wouldn't be your thing either.
Speaker 7: It's still going to be expensive. It's five guys be a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more expensive. Absolutely, probably be a little bit more. I just started, I don't know why Wendy's we got the beef.
Speaker 13: What was is that?
Speaker 26: We know.
Speaker 2: Who got the meat? Who gotta be the right Howard would get an endorsement deal so fast? Who does the meat?
Speaker 1: Which one is that?
Speaker 2: Where's the beef?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: Who we got to meet?
Speaker 2: We got the meat? How does Dwight how would not have an endorsement.
Speaker 7: Deal with Arby's gotta get it at you gotta get I said, no, brother.
Speaker 2: Layup, that'd be dope him holding the sandwich and lay up. That is a come on marketing.
Speaker 7: We're helping.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right, Well that is your rumor report. He was red doggy day. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, but what if he was really confused and high and just seeing the sign and was like, oh this is where you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I kind of feel about that. About the Bodegga cat that was just taking his little cat. It was all over the apples. I'm not gonna let him die, which I put him on my TikTok.
Speaker 5: He'll take that, I sure did. I'll show it to you all right now when we come back. We were talking about young Thug and the rumors earlier, right, and you were talking about he's in jail and he speaks to Mariah the scientists all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she said they're gonna get married as soon as they get out, when he gets.
Speaker 7: Out of jail.
Speaker 6: And then you also said, men who are in jail make a lot of promises. And I say that because my brother did sometime, and he thought a lot of women thought that they were going to marry him until he got out, until he got out, and things that are complete one eighty.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred and five eighty five one five one. Ladies, have you ever dealt with a man in jail that sold you dreams, that said you were gonna get married and y'all were gonna have a kids and family when he got out? And then when he got out, well he really got out and he was outside and fellas, have you ever did that to somebody? You were in jail and you were like, this is my bood, this is my bay, and then when you got out, you was like, nah, be let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: It's jail bay in love on a breakfast Cluck the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's topic time called eight hundred five eight five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Morning everybody, It's stevej env Charlamagne de God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we were talking about men in jail now. This comes from our special guest co host Chris Kalen. Yes, earlier this morning, we were talking about young thug.
Speaker 7: Yes, Mariah a scientist.
Speaker 6: So she says, they talk on the phone all the time and when he gets out of jail, they're supposed to be getting married. So you know, I've been around men who've gone out of jail and they sell a lot of dreams. It's giving very much love afterlocke up. So you know, will they get married? Will they not get married? My brother was supposed to get married when he got out of jail, and that did not happened.
Speaker 4: He didn't get married out he was outside. How many how many girls did he promise he was gonna.
Speaker 7: Marry like three?
Speaker 2: I think damn? But did he win any of them? Not at all?
Speaker 7: Not one, not a one.
Speaker 5: But also, when you're in jail, I'm sure you have time, you have more so you're writing multiple women and I'm sure they were sending him money.
Speaker 6: Well, actually no, but men and Jill will send you money so that no men in jail they have money back there.
Speaker 5: It's a whole nother world, like jail is trying to shake her head, like yes, they said, seriously, they won't.
Speaker 7: Cast you out like thousands of dollars, hundreds of dollars. Yeah, you got it if they got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now everybody don't have it like that, but you got some of them got it. So these are the ones we're talking about.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so crazy.
Speaker 4: Y'all gave Jada Pinkett Smith all that hell over po saying he wanted to marry her in prison, knowing, damn well, men in prison say any damn thing.
Speaker 2: Y'all called Jada a liar.
Speaker 4: Y'all ain't no way pulled to her and jails and that y'all know, men in prison say any damn thing they do, So I wouldn't Park.
Speaker 2: They don't tell you, I will buy you a horse.
Speaker 7: I will move you into a big house wherever it is.
Speaker 4: And it might be some other people who write books that got the same story about Park. I got me to marry him too. He was in prison, y'all.
Speaker 5: We we got jail on the line. Jay said, he's done this numerous times. Jay, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How y'all doing now?
Speaker 2: You said your your best friend got played?
Speaker 15: Oh to the left?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 24: So she was with this dude and it wasn't even like a serious situation.
Speaker 13: It's more like a let's see where we're going.
Speaker 4: One day he ghosted her and we over here like.
Speaker 31: Nah, damn, this is wild.
Speaker 13: Found out he was in jail. She went above and the wan putting money on the man books like holding him down.
Speaker 24: The man came out and just goosted her again. Found out he had a whole family on the side.
Speaker 32: Damn yeah, ing man, No, TJ hay down, stay down. The morning they talked to TJ.
Speaker 14: First stuff, I have, thanks, good morning, and thanks for having me. I had two six years in prison, and I was the one that sold the dreams for you guys when I had one in prison. I had a dude, but he had passed way and shortly after that, like maybe a year after that, like threw up just trying to put me on with like their cousins and brothers, and I eventually start.
Speaker 20: Than you know, stick out the money of my books.
Speaker 15: I told him I dealed them when I get home together, it was off.
Speaker 25: Man.
Speaker 2: When I got off, you were selling drew So they probably died of a broken heart too. How many how many? How many? How many men? How many men you called to pass away?
Speaker 26: Man?
Speaker 2: Selling them dreams?
Speaker 14: No, when I went in, I was in a relationship.
Speaker 2: No sorry. I heard the sorry, but that's not the way I processed it in my brain. It's your fault. You broke that man heart died of a broken heart. Damn it.
Speaker 14: Man heroly died and clinketh he did have a surchboards he passed away from that.
Speaker 9: But he.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying, Jesus hind Damn boy Lord, have mercy. Who's this yo?
Speaker 14: This is I'm gonna say.
Speaker 15: My name is b J. And the reason why I'm gonna stay this is I don't want to get in trouble for this. Okay, this is no judgment I had. I've been prison four times and I'd allowed to so many girls like my first figure. It was with my baby mama. I had four kids with her, and I see why she left. She'd be stupid not to leave it because I was I was a dog.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 15: I was a deep boy. And but she said something, she said, where's that? Where's all those other girls at them? And it's current to me? What are I made? And when I called them man, they jumped on so quick. I had them taking care of my kids. I had them paying my mother gas money to come to come see me because they didn't know how to get her. I'm talking, I paid them. And then when I got out, I wouldn't even tell them if I made parole, I served out at what time I did, so they wouldn't even know if I was out or not. And but it was one girl that rolled with me, three of them bits. I end up marrying them on my fourth one and I ain't been back to prison. I got my own place me, I got my own company. I got a podcast coming soon called State of Community. I worked with the kids. That one girl changed my life.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I don't understand more than.
Speaker 9: I was it.
Speaker 2: What do y'all get out of line?
Speaker 4: The women while y'all in prison, Like I would think, if I'm in, I want to come out of benefit.
Speaker 15: I was really a pride thing. It's because all the dudes is around there, and everybody want.
Speaker 14: To be the man.
Speaker 15: Everybody want to be, you know, important and be dapidated. So when you know you can go to that phone and call at the time, and you know that you can get that money up on your book, so you can go to canteen every time, you're gonna do what it takes. You were in there and you just trying to survive survival pretty much and really just holding all the something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't judge people for anything they do in survival mode, but I would want to come out a better person, and I would want God to see that I'm really evolving.
Speaker 2: So how can God bless what you pretend to be? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So if you're pretending to be a good person, but that you line all of these women, manipulating all these women behind the wall.
Speaker 7: Because he did say he got jail lives, people, listen, He'll take you. I changed my life. I let's go to gard now when they get out, it's like what happened to him?
Speaker 5: He got locked up four times though, so he said he was in four times soever, So either he likes.
Speaker 2: Something in jail or he didn't change it. Yeah, with that eight hundred.
Speaker 5: Five eighty five one O five one. We're talking jail base out there, ladies. Has a guy in jail ever wrote you said they were gonna come out y'all were go get married and have kids and family, and then when he got out he was outside. Has that ever happened to you? And fellas, have you did it the writing? Let's let's discuss this the breakfast Sluggle Morning.
Speaker 2: It's topic time.
Speaker 3: Called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join it to the discussion with the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is dj n V Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast clubs if he's just joining us. We're talking about a young thug and this comes from young thug and Mariah scientists.
Speaker 7: Yes some Mariah the scientist, you know.
Speaker 6: She's riding with her man and she said they talk all the time and young thug told her when they get out, they are getting married. But the thing about that is if you ever dealt with a man who is in jail, they will sell you dreams. For instance, my brother was supposed to get married when he got out of jail, and that did not happen. He's outside been outside having a blessed outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're asking, has this ever happened to you? Hello's this today?
Speaker 13: He's from sorry from Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 2: Hey, has this happened to you?
Speaker 5: Somebody wrote you letters said y'all are gonna move in and get married and then was out.
Speaker 13: Yes, indeed, what prison?
Speaker 24: She better expect that he's gonna be dating other women. I knew my husband. I knew my husband since I was fourteen, so.
Speaker 33: Eight years and when he was in Princeville, we didn't actually date because I knew he had supported himself while he was in That mean he's gonna write as him as he can to get some fun.
Speaker 2: So that makes sense. Could involve you. You knew what it was.
Speaker 24: I knew what it was, and then so when it got close, he kept in touch. When it got close to him to guy to get out, he told me he always knew he wanted to, and so we went to counseling, made a commitment and made it work.
Speaker 7: Wow, So did you do it because you knew him before he went.
Speaker 24: In or that was part of it? I knew him from growing up. I knew him when he hit the street and knew that's not the lifestyle.
Speaker 33: Just I wanted to see him in.
Speaker 24: That's not the lifestyle I wanted to begin. So I kept my distance, but he always step the tab on me.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it worked out, that's right, no, baby, Mama, Okay, Harmony, good morning, Harmony.
Speaker 5: Good morning. Now you had a realizing a jail base sell you some dreams, mama, So jail base and.
Speaker 20: Sam you know dreams.
Speaker 34: Well, my first love actually put me up on game about it.
Speaker 14: Like he was like all many and up.
Speaker 34: He used to go to jail lif you know, any teenageers or whatever, and he just to tell me like when I get out, I'm gonna just come to you like, don't put no.
Speaker 20: Money, no, noah, noah, He's gonna.
Speaker 14: Let them them to the heads do it.
Speaker 34: So I respected that a lot, a lot. But everybody knows that boys that be in jail more than five years be gained. If you're going for that, you're setting yourself up. That's why I majoritum boys out of jail and they're humping out still because they're looking for something that's not They're they're battling those demons where yeah.
Speaker 4: They was in there, and so I'm not gonna let you generalize all men doing over five years.
Speaker 34: I know it's some brothers, oh man, but if they're if they did more than five years, I don't put it past them. I have an uncle that that did ten years and that kept that wall with me. Listen, they say it, if they did more than five years, them boys are gonna hold just men don't believe women can go months without being being celebent. Oh something not adding up, sir. So you mean you could be in jail and you can go you can go without sext, but women can't go without sex for month.
Speaker 2: I mean no, no, no, no no, I'm not letting you do that. Let you do that, said every man in jail. I got over five years, got a boyfriend? Letting you do that?
Speaker 13: Exactly what she said, it's not a boyfriend.
Speaker 34: If a boy cannot be monogamous, he has a boyfriend. He does not like women for real. He is doing himself.
Speaker 7: So they like vagina, that's what they like.
Speaker 4: But she said that if a man can't be monogamous when they come home from prison, they don't really like women for real.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that. I don't believe that. I believe that the man just like other women, like a variety of women.
Speaker 20: Survival tactics.
Speaker 34: Actually got it by being in jail.
Speaker 13: That's all they know.
Speaker 34: All they know is how to sell drinks because they're in they're in a cell, they're on the phone.
Speaker 15: That's all they gotta do.
Speaker 34: The majority of those men does not come home and stand on business.
Speaker 15: The majority of the time.
Speaker 13: Imagine a question, got a whole bunch of stuff, and I get it.
Speaker 34: I get it to be thought parted with a guy and you know, trying to work in here.
Speaker 14: But no, no, no, no, no, you got to face back.
Speaker 4: We are ask you a question. We all know black men don't cheat, right, But for all the people, for all the brothers out here who ain't never been to jail, well, for all the brothers who ain't never been to jail, but they still not monogamous, what's the what's the excuse for them?
Speaker 2: Man? Since you know everything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the demon of infidelity, I ain't got nothing to do with like another penis.
Speaker 5: I do want to know when men are in jail, right, And I see a lot of times men have fresh braids or fresh dreach.
Speaker 2: Who does their hair? Another man? Go? See?
Speaker 7: I mean so like you know they will have like you know, like.
Speaker 6: Sometimes they're really cool with like the gay men in jail, so like they kind of have like this respect level, you know type thing.
Speaker 2: So I mean, no woman back there doing it.
Speaker 4: By the way, I don't know why people act like that's weird, like like like it's weird to have a guy raise.
Speaker 2: Your hair or twist your dreads. Who cuts your hair now?
Speaker 6: But you're not sitting between them. They don't even like you got to sit between his man legs and something.
Speaker 2: That is crazy though, if you're sitting between the man, I don't think that's happening in jail. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 14: We don't.
Speaker 7: The moral of the story.
Speaker 6: Hey, if you're doing somebody in jail, just make sure you get that coin, get the coin first because you may or may not get married.
Speaker 7: But get your bred up.
Speaker 2: The probably ain't got no money.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, we got rumors of the wave what we talked about.
Speaker 6: We are talking about some rumors that I'm gonna find out. But that's gonna be coming upsode.
Speaker 2: I mean that she has not been prepped yet. Sam, come do your job. Jesus. All right, it's the breakfast Stocal morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the world and this morning show to Breakfast Club Charlamagne and God DJ Envy, our special guest.
Speaker 2: Co host Chris kal and what's up y'all boy, and it's time for Rumor Report. He did the Rumor Report all.
Speaker 21: The way from the A four to three straight from Charleston. You got Chris Calen the way you already know on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Of course you have the internet, Babs, you have to do some rumors talk about it all right. So we are talking about the debate that has been going on since last week, and that is Boosy versus rod Wave. So if you guys did not know, road Wave released the song and Boozy said, that song's a lot like my song. So we have the two different songs so you can, guys can hear it.
Speaker 2: Away from.
Speaker 7: And this is the rod Wave version.
Speaker 2: Thank you for everything you gave us. Was away from us and you're finding me away from us. I see very similar, very similar.
Speaker 6: So we know people have sample music before. But here's where the issue comes in. The Boosy you got on live and he said rod Wave did not clear the song with him. Rod Wave did not pay him for the song.
Speaker 28: I don't own the song fully on the percentage of it. I still have publishing in it and writers critics. So I guess when he found out that he him won't give me nothing going on to court. Nobody contacted me, Nobody gave me my publisher, nobody gave me my writer's critics.
Speaker 2: So how you cleared it when you ain't clear with me?
Speaker 25: Now?
Speaker 28: The CEO they calling me, oh said we're gonna put you in the publishing. We're gonna put you in the writer's critic.
Speaker 2: Too late, he could have pulled up on me and got me out the business. Nah, it's just one song.
Speaker 28: I mean it's probably four or five songs that I could up just because it take a line or two.
Speaker 2: Am I ain't really tripping on that.
Speaker 28: When you take the whole, the whole everything, bro, you gotta get compensated.
Speaker 11: And so rod Waves said he got a cleared boozy office he said wasn't true. But then Radwave posted a video saying we can settle this out of court.
Speaker 4: Any anything I was setting to my soul, I repeated in my soul or my mama, nigga that got paid as fat people, Uh pay him more.
Speaker 2: Niggle Drake gave me the okay, go out there to look from this song, Nigga, anybody anything I ever did, I got okay.
Speaker 6: So right now they're going back and forth. Boosie said Rod Wave didn't pay him. Rod Waves said he's trying to pay him, but I don't know. But he definitely did the whole song. But I will say that is not the only song that Rod Way he has. We have eight jay Z song that may sound a little familiar.
Speaker 2: It was the Chine help them just kid that Steed shit quick. I used to cut up their buddies.
Speaker 12: Now they're saying they loved me.
Speaker 2: It was the huge helping them skar up.
Speaker 7: These real Quick guy used to be cut up they buddies.
Speaker 2: Now they ain't they love me. We had something from Edge shearan, I found your head and.
Speaker 7: On my bedroom the only evergence that you've been.
Speaker 2: From my bed, Real Slow only have let this that you been in before. And last one from Drake shout.
Speaker 9: Out of a.
Speaker 30: Tax free seven figures when they text me, shout out to all us again to live in tax free nowadays six Vegas when they text.
Speaker 11: Me and I know you can be inspired as an artist. The broad Wave are you a cover artist or are you a real rapper? What's happening here?
Speaker 4: Broadwave is definitely not a cover artist. That's what rappers do. Rappers all artists do that since the beginning of time.
Speaker 2: Drink does that.
Speaker 4: They quote other artists like they might start off one of their raps with another artist verse, they pay homage to it. What did Jay say, I'm not a I'm not a bier. I'm a writer for myself and others. If I say a big verse, I'm only big enough my brother bigging up.
Speaker 7: My borrow, even with Soldier Boy and Drake.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I don't know why people I saw people getting upset about with Aime.
Speaker 6: I definitely believe you the business aspect, I believe that has to be cleared up. So Boosy is definitely standing on business in his black ladies about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean if I don't think anybody clears it. Though, when you take somebody's verse, I thought it was always homage. I thought people know where it came from.
Speaker 4: I think when you take the melody, put the melody. Yes, Yeah, I think Rod after clear clear that with who owns it. But if Boosy is one of those people, you have to pay Boosye too. You can't just pay some of the people. You got to everybody. You know what I'm saying, Boosy has to clear it. Boosie has to give an okay. You have to give an okare as well. If you ever tried to clear a song, you know, if there's three or four people that have rights to that song, you got to get clear from every single one of them.
Speaker 2: Correct. Absolutely, somebody owns the song. You just get it from that person that owns the song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but y'all, y'all come in that road way for quoting other people's lyrics. Everybody does that. I can't think of no. I can't think of no rapper who doesn't since the beginning of time.
Speaker 11: Definitely paying homage, all right, So Loto, She was in an interview with Flo, Millie Mayoa, Don Manelo, and Mellow Buck, and she was talking about women rappers like Cardi B and Young Miami who inspire her because they have children and they're so able to do what they need to do.
Speaker 35: Get like inspired dead ass, like by women like you your Miami, Stacey Ray Cardi. I always be like every time I see y'all, like off camera when I see you, and I'm like, grow you inspired like dead ass makes me be like it's possible, Like could everybody be talking about like you know how?
Speaker 7: They be like, oh, it's too early, it's no such thing as two world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, women get pregnant.
Speaker 19: They start trying to like dictate women's bodies and they reproductive system, Like what, I can't have a kid, Like I really wanted to have a child in my personal life, like they had nothing to do in my career. I wanted that for myself.
Speaker 2: I respect it. I see it with Cardi.
Speaker 5: I see Cardi taking her kids to school and and make breakfast and lunch and dinner for her kids, but still be in the studio, still doing shows. I see it with young Miami. I see her taking her kids to fashion shows, into the game and still being on tour and still writing. So I respected to you can still be a mom and still be a rapper.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. All right, Well that is your rumor report. Where's O vo ovo Eli? Where you at? Come here for a second? Oh god, no, we got a package in the mail or is it Drake's birthday? Drakes?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, it can't be drake birthday. That's Drake's birthday. We got a package in the mail. Don't rush in here like that. Don't run in here like don't run in here like that. Why are you sweating and breathing? Hall Drake? Drake said something getting past that to over yo the Ovo hat? Why would he send you a New York Yankee hat? Toronto blue Yankee? Over your hat on his head? Why good? It's the owl on it on the inside. It's the same city, same friends.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Why did they got a Yankee they sent up over your guy? Answer here?
Speaker 27: All right?
Speaker 2: What do you say? Hope on the back. If you already know, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, Thank you, bye man by the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Morning, everybody.
Speaker 5: It's d J n V charlamagnea gud We are the Breakfast Club. Chris Kaitlyn, thank you for joining us the last couple of days.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 6: I really enjoy being up here representing for Charleston and just being around y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all are awesome. You already know. Give me your Instagrams and twitters and all that stuff. Christmas Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
Speaker 11: No excuse me, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Chris Cae one k r I s k A y l I N The Underscored Chris Kalon on Twitter.
Speaker 7: Make sure you're checking.
Speaker 6: Out my podcast to What We Say podcast that's available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify, and my Diva talk talk show on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Let's get connected, all right, absolutely and listen. I want to salute everybody who has an audible account.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, Kevin Hart and I have a company with audible called SBAH Productions, and we put out audio scripted originals and we just released another one last week. You know, he was on vacation last week. But it's called Broke Down Profits by New York Times bestselling author sa Cosby, and it's about three people trying to make it on the street to New York City.
Speaker 2: They running petty scams to stay.
Speaker 4: Alive, and then, you know, a twister of events changed their lives forever and they accidentally kill a man connected to the mob and find a small, small fortune. So if you like audio scripted shows and you like thrillers, then this is the one for you. And it stars Dasha Polanco. Saluted Dasha Polanco. Donnelle Rowlings is on it, Brian Tyrer, Henry y'all know Brian Tyree, Henry paperboy from Atlanta, and Jonathan Majors. So yeah, yeah, So make sure y'all check that out on audible right now. If you have an Audible account, make sure you check that. Check out Broke down Profits okay by S. A. Cosby on Audible right now. All right, when we come back. We got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning, warning everybody, it's j Envy, Charlamagne the gud. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get it out of here now. Charlomagne, you got a positive note. I do have a positive note, man, and it's simple. Never say never. Always try to see if there is an opportunity to go around the problem if you can't go across it. All right, have a blessed day, Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: You know I'm finished for y'all. Done,