Speaker 1: Welcome to Money Making Conversations.
Speaker 2: It's to show that she is the secrets of success experience firsthand by marketing and Brandon expert Rashan McDonald. I will know he's giving me advice on many occasions. And in case you didn't notice, I'm not broke. You know he'll be interviewing celebrity CEOs, entrepreneurs and industry decision makers. It's what he likes to do, it's what he likes to share. Now it's time to hear from my man, Rashaan McDonald money Making Conversations.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Rashaan McDonald. I host the Money Making Conversation Masterclass show. The interviews and information this show provides off for everyone. It's time to stop reading other people's success stories and start living your own. My guess is George Wallace. He is the author one of my favorite books, or Twit and Whatnot. We would discuss the current SAG and wj's strike and his long term impact.
Speaker 1: George Wallace's laughter has always been.
Speaker 3: The best medicine and he has a small business mindset which is giving him a career filled with longeviy. He just start you know, we're suppos to be talking about the sitcom because of the striker won't be able to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Then he just stopped that.
Speaker 3: You called clean slate with normal Leo Laveron Cox. It's a very talented brother. Saw him lying out the door with my good friend j Anthony Brown, let you know, and Myra j would let me know that stand up comedy is live and well if you're over sixty. George was with Metro Media back in nineteen seventy four, making seventy five thousand dollars a year selling Rags Rags, so he truly is a Rags the Richest Story. Please welcome to Money Making Conversation Masterclass, Doctor George Waller, Doctor George Wallers.
Speaker 4: Who wrote that story for you? That ain't that's not you just make up. That's a line to think that a big line? How old?
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me today.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jeorge, First of all, you came in my office and told this incredible story about rags and that's what you was doing in New York City. Can you explain to the audience because that really has created that small businessman mentalent and you always been a salesman. Talk about what you do do for a living before you started doing stand up comedy.
Speaker 4: Well, most important, you're talking about being a salesperson. We all deal with sales every day. If you're not selling, you're not living. You've got to sell you first, and you sell your products. And today our product and my product is laughter. So I always wanted to be a comedian six years old, but I had to find a beagle on an avenue to go to find out how can I make money so I don't have to starve while I'm in show business. Then I studied advertising and I found out that to be a good way to make a lot of money and no time and being a good salesperson. So I did that. I sold rags, Cleveland cotton products. I sold the sham Wow back in nineteen seventy two. Nineteen seventy two didn't even have a sham wow. You know what I'm talking about? Yeah, yeah, product from dentist office.
Speaker 5: I used to have.
Speaker 4: A linen cloth, but now you notice it's it's a handy white with a plastic backing that will absorb the water. So but so real rights to gas stations. You're old enough to know you went to the gas station, ding, ding, That was what would ring and the guy will come out check you all and white people. So those are rags. Everybody needs the rags rag. You'd be surprised. The doctors, the dentists, the restaurants, stuff their homes, body shops. Everybody needs rags. And so I got caught up in that, and they told me I can make a lot of money, and sure enough I did, and life has just been because I sold a lot of rags and rags I sold to New York City UH Transit Authority, and then I sold. After I sold the rags to them, I started selling advertisers on the buses and subways and billboards in New York Metromedia to Time. So that's that's how I moved from That's how I transitioned. You gotta be careful how you use the word transition. Now I transitioned. I transitioned from rags to advertising. You gotta be you gotta transition. I'm working with wordors and I'm running a whole little bit of right. I don't want to tell I can tell you this. I'm transitioning aw myself into an old man. So you got to be careful how you I'm starting to work with one hand.
Speaker 3: But Joy, But Joy, let's slow down to that old man talk, because sometimes people do allow age to be an excuse, and you've never allowed age to be an excuse with you. And I say that because of the fact that when I went and saw you and j Anthony Brown.
Speaker 1: It was all age groups.
Speaker 3: And in fact, I took a video of the line that was down the street and send it to you guys, and a photo. Not that I was shocked, It's just let you see the diversity of people from gender, to age to everything ethnicity that were appealing to your style of comedy.
Speaker 1: What is your style of comedy, George Wallace?
Speaker 4: I wish, I wish I can I describe it? I know everybody's that your old people, young people, black people, white people, hip hopers and gang bangers, preachers, liars, everybody, because that's what I do. They you know, I appeal to everybody because I just have fun and I love everybody. And right now the new thing is young kids. I guess you call them Generation x Z. They're bringing their parents to the show because they've never seen their parents laugh out loud, and so when I go and promote the show, because they know me as mister Washing little things like that. But these young kids now are bringing their parents out to a live show to see George Wallace, and I have jokes for the young people. I tell the young people the old people don't understand them, and I understand them. With the hip hop music and the names and just how we all can get together.
Speaker 5: It's a blend of my appeal. That's what it is.
Speaker 4: I just love entertaining everybody, young, old, black and white. Diversity is there, and I just love talking because I don't really have a show. I just go up there and start talking.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I did tell Orr about Joe Wallace me. George Wallers has been in my life over thirty years. I met George Wallace when I went up to New York City to be a stand up comedian and catch a rising star. I was just sitting at the bar and he asked me what're doing in there.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm trying to be a That's what That's how.
Speaker 3: That's how I was introduced to George Waller. He walked to me at the bar because it wasn't that many black people.
Speaker 4: I wasn't I was gonna have to say for nobody but me and you.
Speaker 3: You George said, what are you doing in here?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 3: I said, trying to be a stabish commed and we have been us in eighty six.
Speaker 1: That was eighty eight, and we have been friends every since.
Speaker 3: Because a lot of people need to understand that comedy was at one time just white comedy clubs to white comedy club hit George totally.
Speaker 4: It's almost like that it was so white that they didn't even want black comedians in there. To addition to hosting, we even put them on the show, even when you got to long saying was at the comedy store in nineteen eighty nine ninety you would never see more than two blacks on a shelf.
Speaker 5: And one time happened.
Speaker 4: I went on with me and Mooney and Richard Pown and at the time, the N word was prevalent.
Speaker 5: I was just on three.
Speaker 4: Turner row, three turn and roll. Bet you won't ever see that no more three those in a row.
Speaker 3: He's telling the truth, because that's how I met j Anthony the Brown by accident, because it was in Mobile, Alabama at the Punchline. Because they would never book two blacks on the same show, especially a black middle act and a headlining that on the same show, and it was that transition and what happened to the headline of canceled, and that's how Jay got on the show. And that's how I met j Anthony Brown. And it's really because people I have to bring up that scenario because that ain't that long ago that people were booking people like this.
Speaker 1: And what we had to deal with that. And then came Death Comedy Jam.
Speaker 5: Wow, damnastic Death coming to town.
Speaker 4: So the young African American kids, they went off and did their own thing back.
Speaker 5: In the day.
Speaker 4: The young kids, they could express themselves because at that time it was on the ABC, CBS and NBC.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: And I did tonight's show. You couldn't cuss, you couldn't express yourself. And then Death Jeff came and that just blew up. And that's thank God for Death Jam and the comic view and all of the things for the young black comedians can go out and work to young comedians and they worked at and they were working a real good Thank God for that a transition.
Speaker 3: But George, see here's George. See George was controlling all the checks, all right. He had the white folks comfortable. Then he came over to death Jam and made the black folks come. So George was playing the black folks and the white folks. That made you unique, George, Because I'm gonna tell you this, when I death Jam, because I played all white comedy club, they didn't.
Speaker 1: Think I could make black people laugh. Did you ever run into that?
Speaker 4: Oh? Because the black people that loved me, they saw me also in our senior they knew I could make him laugh, right, So that's what happened there. So I was transitioning there. And at the time, don't forget now it was only the white stations. They were so happy to see any black person, the different fun and jokes. They loved me from the white shows because they did watch them Tonight show. And so the black people always followed me from day one. And thank god, I have a great crowd. I'm so blessed, you know. And I used to be known as clean Christian comedian.
Speaker 5: I'm still Christian. Bla ain't clean.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say, as Wills went on that random or that ramble that were viral by.
Speaker 1: Will's men, that wasn't no Christian clean comedy. You did that?
Speaker 5: Brother, Listen to me.
Speaker 4: And the first person that called me was Bishop Blake, Bister Blake. He was the first person to call me and said, I said, I know I'm in trouble doing that. He said, man, do your thing. I laughed my butt off, that's what he said. And it's just like it's so good, you know. Uh so, But now it's time for me to cuss. Let me tell you something. I've been at Christian Committee for forty seven years and there's so many ways to cuss. Now you got to cuss. You got all of these white folks getting on my nerve. Man, this let me tip about the white people. I'm talking about George Clarence Thomas. Just let me tell you, so these white people are getting Curstia Walker hurt. White people getting on my nerve. If you understand what I'm saying, what's a man named West down in Florida. They're getting on my nerve.
Speaker 5: I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, you're gonna get my show pulled off stream at the top on that. This is the fact that we're talking about money. I take everything back.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing about you, George. This is the right George. I'm gonna tell you something about George Wallace.
Speaker 3: I've seen him first of all, he gets reverenced when he comes in the room.
Speaker 1: Okay, all comedians go.
Speaker 3: They just stopped talking when George Waller walking on, because you're walking in history and you're talking about longevity.
Speaker 1: And that's all we want is business is love jevity.
Speaker 3: And you've been able to accomplish this to because even when Hollywood wasn't booking him, guess what he did. He went to Las Vegas and full walled his own show.
Speaker 4: Correct, Yes, sir, I went to Las Vegas for thirty days and then sixty days and ninety days, and I said, you know what, I'm just going to create my own market and own the show.
Speaker 5: I never worked for the hotels.
Speaker 4: I full You can explain to them what full warlling.
Speaker 1: Is, which means that you're going in. You say I want that room.
Speaker 3: You rent that room, You pay for the talent to come in there, You paid for the lights to come on, you pay for the staff. Then you all the expenses come back, and that's your profit for the advertising.
Speaker 5: You go out and shake hands. You got to do your street walk.
Speaker 4: You got it all your work promoting promotions and I love that, you know, and I love talking to people and going out shaking hands, and I didn't kiss no babies, but I did shake hands. And I wound up there from thirty days and turned into fifteen years, and so I did it on my own.
Speaker 1: It was that long fifteen years.
Speaker 4: I did ten years at the Flamingo, in five years at the Westgate Wow, and I did that. I've worked Lost Vegas longer than any African American ever, longer than I've gone more shows than Red Fox seven, Davis.
Speaker 5: Junior, Diana Ross, Lena Horn.
Speaker 4: And I thank God for those names that I just mentioned because they paved the way for me. But I really love Las Vegas and I'm going to go back next year. I quit Las Vegas because of a pandemic in twenty nineteen, right, and I don't want to talk about that. I don't know whether I lost five friends during the pandemic. And right, they didn't have COVID. They just owe me money. And know when you get in the money.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, let me ask you this, brother.
Speaker 3: When I think about social media, okay, because you know you have a lot of comedians out there who are really popular. Has social media changed how we look at stand up comedians. We're looking at their social media. Uh, followers versus the ability to hold an audience with laughter.
Speaker 4: It has changed totally and I've done a little but not enough.
Speaker 5: Right now, I'm.
Speaker 4: Engaging into hiring a social media staff, a group to help me promote myself.
Speaker 5: I don't do enough tack. I don't see how old I am. I don't enough.
Speaker 1: You post on tick tack, I swear you won't get a follower.
Speaker 5: I can see.
Speaker 1: I can assure you.
Speaker 4: That I need a tick tack right now.
Speaker 5: You can smell my breath over to TV.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir, yes.
Speaker 4: Breath at night.
Speaker 3: You know that's bad, absolutely, absolutely absolutely. But you know the social media though. But George, but you've always been ahead of the curve, you know, as far as technology, you know, acting stand up, crossover talk shows like I said, we would have to say, like you mentioned our Senior or Hall earlier man the moment you did so Senior, especially when you closed out his show that time, his last dal show that was like legendary stand up. When he went out, he went on Senior Show last episode and put up for sale sign on everything that was on the show, including on Senior Hall.
Speaker 4: All this Facale got what We'll be right back with more. Money Making Conversations Masterclass.
Speaker 6: Programming is made possible in part by support from thirty eight to fifteen Media, led by Emmy and n DOUBLEACP Image Award winning television producer Rashaun McDonald. Thirty eight fifteen Media offers social media management, podcast production, designs logos, and develops websites. Additional services include brand management and career development consulting services. More information is available at four seven zero six eight eight three eight one five or via email at info at thirty eight fifteen Media dot com.
Speaker 4: Keep winning.
Speaker 1: HBCUs represent Black excellence.
Speaker 7: If you attend or are an alumnus of an HBCU, we want to hear about your story. The My HBCU Story Digital Library will allow current HBCU students and alumni to share their stories. More information is available at HBCU College day dot com.
Speaker 1: You can upload a photo.
Speaker 7: The photo can be recent or from when you attended your HBCU. More information is available at HBCU College day dot com.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the Money Making Conversations Masterclass hosted by Rashaan McDonald.
Speaker 3: He went on Senior Whole Show last episode and put up for sale sign on everything that was on the show, including on Senior Hall.
Speaker 4: All this all this just for sale, dots for the job sign. I said, I love you and I got to say this your last night and I gotta say this. All this suffers for sale, that shares for sale, everything in his for sale.
Speaker 5: That was really good.
Speaker 4: But yeah, social media has done amazing for the young new comedians. And I love the young comedians. I don't care what medium you use. If you can put in the seats and make some money, do it, do it, do it. That's what I tell the young kids. And they're doing a great job. Well you do it?
Speaker 1: How you how you promote yourself?
Speaker 3: Are you promote yourself through through television interviews?
Speaker 1: Radio interview, TV interview?
Speaker 3: Because you was talking about you want to get more involved than social media.
Speaker 4: You shall take it the old way, rash And I still do it the old way and now I'm doing it the new way. I go in and advertise on Facebook. I am advertising on TikTok and and Instagram. Now what I'm not doing I'm not being on the Instagram every day in TikTok. Like I said, all I do is talk trash. Why don't I do it and just pick up the phone and do it like the other kids do. I gotta transcend and transcend and to that person because it was very easy for me to do and because there's a whole new market out there. Plus my old market people my age, they don't use social media as much, so you got to create yourself into a new market.
Speaker 5: Get these young kids to come out and see you. We know this.
Speaker 3: We're in an interesting period now because of entertainment. You know, we survived COVID and now we're in the middle of a WGA SAG strike.
Speaker 1: First WGA strike happening, SACKS strike happened.
Speaker 3: And it's really interesting because, like you said earlier, it used to be just ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and we were just happen. Then cable came along and we got excited because there was a new territories whereas a stand up comedian we could actually start remember the HBO specials as you got an HBO special your career, sky Rodickan and now say something, well, well, it's the.
Speaker 4: Same thing that happened with tonight. When I did that Tonight show, I did it on Thursday night and Friday night, I was in front of seventeen seventeen thousand people. That's what TV did back in the day. Yeah, in the day, if you did the Tonight Show, you made it especially black. You know, I make a lot of money back then. But now these kids that make jone show, look at the guy great greatest example is probably Country Wayne as a commedian named Country Wayne.
Speaker 5: Right all of the country.
Speaker 4: All of the comedians are learning from him and doing it and creating an own market. Laval Walker. Some of these comedians got your own TV shows, their own media. It's just great and I wish I could keep up with these young kids. Let's make it perfectly clear. I made a lot of money. I could retire tomorrow. I've done my thing, but I'm not in it for money, to be honest.
Speaker 3: I just love what I do, right, And that's important that you say that because of the fact that as we transition to streaming now that's one of the bigger complaints now that actors and.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm a member of SAG. You remember of SAG.
Speaker 3: I remember of writers guil so I know that, and let me just help everybody educated by a little bit.
Speaker 1: I started writing.
Speaker 3: On TV and eighty ninety three on me and the Boy Steve Harris's first show. Yes, yeah, and we used to do like twenty two to twenty four episodes, and so when we got a writer's job, we clap because we start working June and we basically in the first week of March, so basically just three months you out of work. But now they aredered in eight episodes, ordering ten episodes, and then in a certain situations, some production companies that do two episodes a day or just run.
Speaker 1: Them and just keep running them.
Speaker 3: So people who will cameraman staff grips, they're losing their daily wages.
Speaker 1: So is that the really of the problem, George, with the whole strike.
Speaker 4: It's a big problem because now let's just take the shows that I just I'm an executive producer, me, Norman Lere and Laburne Conx. We're on a side work. We're on Amazon. We get paid one time. That's why we're on strike. We get paid one time in one lump something, as opposed to regular TV you get residuals. So but it's still showing, it's still showing a a medium ass TV, but you're not getting paid any money for it.
Speaker 3: So, so how do we fix that? Because you know you can see you know, because let's just be real, George, because I'm not trying to side with them because I think they I want my residior checks.
Speaker 1: I've been getting Razil checks for thirty five cents.
Speaker 3: And I'm not joking when I say that, because can't nobody tabulate it? Because when it ran on cable TV, it got syndicated.
Speaker 1: You could see it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that ran there, ran there, But it's streaming. I don't know who's clicking on the episode. How do you track that?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. You don't track it, but they could track it if they needed to. That's that's why we're on striketh. They can do anything they want to. They're making money because they don't have to track the viewers. They know they're getting viewers. They know the money's coming in. They're getting the viewers. But in streaming source, you don't have to pay for it, so that for the entertainers and the writers have to go on strike to get that. That's why we're out. We want to get paid because they can run in and run it for a thousand years. You never get nothing. Like you just said, I've gotten a three cent check.
Speaker 5: That's because yeah, and the stamp.
Speaker 3: Is more than than the check to the check in the paper and the paper, you know, George, and you know, you know, we're defining something that's real serious because you know Atlanta Market, they talking about billions of dollars of movies that are being shot here annually that are not being done right now. So that means a lot of people are not working. A lot of impacted restaurants, caterers, uh, people in clothing industry, chauffeurs in so many industry.
Speaker 5: It trickles down.
Speaker 4: What about the local restaurants out there that they're working for paycheck week the week those restaurants are hurting, they're going out of business out by the movie coming in Atlanta and Sabavannah and all those surrounding areas and Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: Also, I was very surprised this week.
Speaker 4: Uh once the actor that dresses of What's Billy Porter right here to sell his house tany. That's why I want to teach the young people, make sure you save your money and plan and manage your money right, because once you get in the show Buness, you need a year's salary in the bank so you can sustain sustainability.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe he paid a lot of money for those dresses he wears. I don't know what it is you need. You have got to save and plan for the future. You don't know when you're gonna be out. That's one thing you got to do.
Speaker 5: Plan and save.
Speaker 4: You see the the we're talking about money now and I so this is a whole different story. You see the football players go out there and make twenty million dollars one year, sixty million dollars a year, and next thing you know, they're broke. Seventy three percent of all the football players are broke after they leave the lead. How do you do that? You don't do that stupid stuff. Save your money. Don't go out there buying a thousand cars. Take care of yourself, put your money in the bank, a live like a normal person. But don't lose your money. Whatever you do, do not lose your money.
Speaker 1: Hey, George, stand up or acting? Which is tougher?
Speaker 4: Stand up? Are you crazy? Stand up? Because all I do is lie? I thank God for every day for what do I have? The greatest job in the world with Sean. I know you love it.
Speaker 3: Joe, I asked you, which is tougher stand up or acting, and.
Speaker 1: Then you said stand up. And then you just said I have the greatest job. I can lie. What did you misunderstand my question?
Speaker 4: I lie every when I hit that stage, I lie. I will tell a lot of minutes. I loved a lot, because life is a lot. If you're not lying, you're not living. Let's make that perfect your clear. Everything you do in life you present every day. Somebody lied to you. Every day you go to the Chinese restaurant a fortune cooking. Here's a guy in the back of the kitchen thirty three hundred years ago for the rag around and says swetness soft making fortune cookies, and he knows what the lucky numbers are. Everything is a lot. I don't care where you go. It's all a lot. These new mattresses on TV come in a box. They said, you don't like it, you can send it back. You try to put the mattress back in the box. One of Day Vitamins is a live. One of Day Vitamins says take one to day. Read your direction says take two. Everything is a lot. I don't care what you do. You go to church, the preacher say, I won't be long. Everybody a lot of you. I don't give what it is. It's a cheesecake factory. That ain't no that's a restaurant.
Speaker 5: And technically it ain't no cake.
Speaker 4: It's a pie and technically there's more sugar in it down there. It's cheese. So the ship called the Sugar Pie everything. The last time you bought.
Speaker 5: A coat from the Brothers and coat battery, that's a lie.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Hey, George, your book Bullet Twitt and whatnot? It was I got the fairy first one, by the way, one of my all time favorite books. Every time I bring you up, you said, hey, I got more that book.
Speaker 1: If you haven't bought that book, is it's still available on Amazon?
Speaker 3: Correct, Joe, Yes, it is, okay, and you can also.
Speaker 5: Get an on my network on my website.
Speaker 1: George Wallers, was it George Wallers doting that? And you can get that more Twitt and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Y'all make more money if you buy it direct from make nothing from Amazon. Let's be honest with this.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: Now, as an author, that's a whole new you know, because everything's about time and you know that George, that's a stand up comedian and so what you can say on stage.
Speaker 1: Because you're so.
Speaker 3: Gifted, you could twist that word and make good morning funny, make good morning funny.
Speaker 5: Well I'm cussing on regular television.
Speaker 3: Now, well, let's talk about this the book that's really funny. How did you trust yourself that you could write something down and people will still translate to humor that you were expecting them to receive.
Speaker 4: Because it's the way I said, my christ and allows me to doing it.
Speaker 5: My personality allows me.
Speaker 4: To talk about blind people, allows me to talking about I don't do a PC show, allows me to cuss. I would take I would start talking about the rappers like Walking Flock and Flame. Right, and now I'm cussing in the book books what I'm talking about that? And now I can cuss just saying walking flock instead of the other word.
Speaker 5: Like I said, there, my preacher walked up in.
Speaker 4: The pool pits. Last time, I said, look at this Walker Flocker walking up in here. So that's my customer. Now Walker Flocker and I get the same results. I get the same results with walker Plocker.
Speaker 3: No, I always so I text you the other day George Waller should have a documentary.
Speaker 1: When is that gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Well, we got to put that together because you know you're not the first person to say it. Norman Live is trying to do it. You want to do it, everybody want to do but I've got you do it. I have to put it together with you and somebody because you don't make better than than Norman does.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, you know the thing about it, That's what happened with Prime Time when he did that special where he played football and baseball in the same day. You know, he had to get with the right people that could understand the vision. Because everybody wants to do it. Everybody wants to do it. But but you know, in me, I have a special relationship with you because I always go back how you impacted me, and I've seen the journey.
Speaker 1: You saw me in the hospital.
Speaker 3: I'm gonn tell you something, y'all when I was near death or nineteen nine, this man, I don't know how he knew I was in the hospital came visited me in the hospital, and to this day, I always felt I was one of the great special moments because in eighteen eighty you were pretty famous.
Speaker 1: George Wallace, Well.
Speaker 4: You are such a good person. You know, you have to be give.
Speaker 5: What goes around comes around.
Speaker 4: What do they say about that?
Speaker 5: You have got to be nice for me to have come.
Speaker 4: I don't know where I was, but you were in the hospital in Los Angeles, baby Houston, wherever you were.
Speaker 5: But I said, I got go see this guy.
Speaker 4: This is a nice guy and I and it was only what three of us black people in the business back then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on it.
Speaker 1: What do you see with the future of comed with AI?
Speaker 3: Do you think AI will impact stand up comedy?
Speaker 4: No matter what, the funny people will always rise to the top. The cream will rise at the top. No matter what they said television, they said, they said hip hop was'm gonna last?
Speaker 5: Where is it now?
Speaker 4: Fifteen year comedy you always got to laugh because when you stopped laughing, you stopped living. So comedians were the funny people will always be there. AI.
Speaker 5: I can't do nothing without us.
Speaker 4: They can correlate it, put it together, whatever, but they cannot do it without us. And the comedians are always going to be number one. That's why it's the hardest arc form today.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: He always said, I'm probably do anything yet laughter is the best medic of doctor George Wallace. You can find all his merchandise all his advance go to George Wallace dot net. George Wallace, thank you for coming on Money Making Conversations Matter.
Speaker 5: I'll come back with you when I have my show day be called clean Slate.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you, I love you, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 5: God bless us.
Speaker 6: Thank you, brother, thank you for joining us for this edition of Money Making Conversations Masterclass.
Speaker 4: Money Making Conversations Masterclass with Roughshan McDonald is produced by thirty eight to fifteen Media Inc. More information about thirty eight to fifteen Media Inc. Is available at thirty eight to fifteen media dot com. And always remember to lead with your gifts