Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton watch Bay to La, come on to California day from Rowley to Valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into gainst the Chronicles Coronic Goals.
Speaker 1: We gonna tell you how are we goals?
Speaker 3: If I lie my notes will girl like Pinocchio.
Speaker 1: We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. Gangs the Chronic Goals. This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't, Big change and big spells the streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, we welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and Black Effect podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael on your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comment.
Speaker 1: Another day, another dollar Against the Chronicles. You know how we get it in Jill.
Speaker 3: What's cracking? Is your boy? Big steal with journalists? Extraordinary? Sworn Baker, Thanks for having me on. Hey, so your boy puff got a gang stuff going on. Old girl came back to get her money. She said she coming back to get her a mulla.
Speaker 1: Seemed like she got it.
Speaker 3: Evidently she did. How long did it taken to settle out?
Speaker 1: Twenty four hours?
Speaker 3: Seemed like lady, you had to be cast some dvus shit going on. Just a little bro just come and pocket checks you like that, because I'd have told her, as I ain't giving you a shit, I wouldn't have paid you dog. Not if I ain't doing nothing wrong, I wouldn't have pay you.
Speaker 1: Doglet's see, that's not that's you can't say that because like again, you not some you nod some the head and secrets. Man, you know what I'm saying. Most of the time, when you know you got all that bread, you know, you know, motherfuckers be like, oh I tried weed weed, I'm gonna try this. Ah, that didn't do shit. I'm gonna try this. Man. When when when niggas be hiding freaky decky man ship that money? Have you doing all kind of weird shit? And unfortunately we in the day and age of or of documentation and shit like that. You know what I'm saying, So who knows what kind of who knows what kind of motherfucking hidding skeletons in the closet. You know that was about to come out. So motherfucker like, man here, man gonna cut that check and then we're gonna sign this confidentiality. You know what I'm saying. You can't open your mouth, you can't do this, you can't do that. You know, but something you know that probably was you know, it probably was that angle from the get go. You get me.
Speaker 3: It makes sense though.
Speaker 1: Let me let me set let me let me just go ahead and just put it out there that you were crazy motherfucker and I got some head and ship what do you think of, motherfucker gonna do? You're gonna pay to keep to keep well.
Speaker 3: Evidently Puffs out there blowing up people's cars and all kind of shit. Man. They said he blew up the one boy's car for messing with his bro Kid Cutting Cutting. You know, one of my fellow Cleveland man. He's trying to take your cutting off.
Speaker 1: Man, he can be doing some mob hits, and Ship Puff ain't playing your cars, and Ship.
Speaker 4: And Kid Cutty verified it too. That's the crazy part, that part he said his car did blow up when around the time that it was accused.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, so he never knew to now, huh.
Speaker 4: I think he probably knew if that, if he was trying to get that Cassie and then he's somebody threatening him and then his car blew up, I think there's a direct correlation.
Speaker 1: That's not a normal activity.
Speaker 3: Well, Cassie probably got some real snaper motherfucker's out here blowing up cars and ship that he probably did the motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I remember when those photos were going around. Yeah I'm not here. Oh they were around, Yeah, I'm not here.
Speaker 3: Cassie has some but niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I remember I went into this office back in the day when they were coming out and I was like, wow, okay, I was shocked.
Speaker 1: They were graphic and coming from the angle to being an artist. It's fucked up what we got to go through sometimes to try to get in the position that we think we deserve. Motherfuckers take advantage of a lot of ship, especially the women, especially the women, the women and not just speaking on you know, the hairpop. It's just crazy what motherfucker's uh, the boot camp click shit that a motherfucker puts you through to be famous. Like I say all the time, the lens that motherfuckers will go through sometime to be famous and shit. Nowadays it's crazy about how you just want to come into the game and be a general artist you feel me or just you know your talents or whatever, and it's unfortunate. Like I always say, if a motherfucker feel they can fuck you, they gonna fuck you, or they gonna put you in a position to where you know well.
Speaker 3: Puff has had his accusations over the years. I knew exhibit the Homie Exhibit said that Puff took him to a gay club.
Speaker 4: Did y'all hear him talk about that? That was so hilarious you heard him talk about it.
Speaker 3: I also saw that episode he was on the Homie nor show. He was on the Drink Champs and he spoke on it. Man. But then like fabulous was kind of madcause remember the episode they had Puff on there. If Puff was trying to force them to go to a party with him, like you gotta go party.
Speaker 1: With me, I don't remember that part.
Speaker 3: They were just looking you gotta go party with me? So I guess some Puffs said you gotta go party with him, and that guess that means you canna be walking around with your shirt off or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: That was them kind of Hollywood parties you used to.
Speaker 3: Yeah that tak it was gonna say.
Speaker 1: I've never been to one of them. Well you loaded where you had to climb out the back window and what was they was doing? Some weird like eyes wide and shut shit.
Speaker 3: Still, I didn't stay to find out I got. I got the fuck on, man. I wouldn't go to stay to find out that the Patriots look like? What was what they look like? Still man, just regular people until they got this snoring that shit yo.
Speaker 4: Man speaking of that, And I did a book with Juicy J. Chronicles of the Juiceman, and I had never heard of this, but he talked about he went to this party, uh where they had flavored cocaine. He said he was in his room and the dude came up to him like a waiter at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's how it was.
Speaker 5: The party I went and he had like strawberry, he had strawberry cocaine walking around with with with cocaine flavor, like like blueberry strawberry.
Speaker 3: I saw yellow cocaine I saw.
Speaker 4: I'm just I never heard of that.
Speaker 1: I guess I've always been just a too normal motherfucker because I ain't never fighted to none of them type of parties or seen that type of ship. But on TV and the movies.
Speaker 3: Well, I got invited up there through an executive there was working the Innerscope at the time. Okay, now, when you know I was working in music publishing, right.
Speaker 1: I've known brillianty of executives, and I don't know, maybe my maybe my aura.
Speaker 4: Your disposition is a little different because she was.
Speaker 1: A yeah, yeah, we go to eight, you might shoot us.
Speaker 3: And plus you guys aper, they probably worry about getting shot at some shit.
Speaker 1: Some bullshit, knock a nigga out, walk through the door like you know. So yeah, I've never been. I've never attended or been invited to those.
Speaker 3: I will tell you this. I saw motherfucker snoring some of that blue ship, and the motherfucker did like this and parents stop. Man, I said, I'm not fooling.
Speaker 1: What wouldn't what wouldn't make a person invite you to some ship like that? What's the angle still?
Speaker 3: Man? You know what it was? Man? He was like, Man, they have a party and the homie y'all had with me, you know, you got a homy wisher, we should roll. I didn't want to go. We should roll.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna say what how did how did how did they frame this? Like what did they say, Oh, this is the crack and this party you gotta come through, or did they say, oh, this.
Speaker 3: Flavor or he was actually what it was. We was clearing the sample for a record they had up there. Okay, he was clearing the sample, and so they was trying to get favorite monks us I wouldn't only want to invite. He actually invited the owner of the company. And I had one of the homies with me, and he was like, man, he kept and I was saying, man, yeah, I guess we would go. So I stayed out in Hollywood at the time, usually all bell of the crib. I stayed out there, and then we went, and I thought it was just gonna be some normal shit because it started off it started off normal, as l M started off normal. Then as the knight went on, the ship got weir.
Speaker 1: You know, they got motherfucker lads walking around with the lift, you know, the trade with the little trays, with the little Playboy vest on with the bowl tide and.
Speaker 3: I'm a greedy motherfucker. And they had a badass woman serving drinks. You know, they got to see that ape. You know how they got the open bars and ship like that, like the little open bars. I had me a couple of drinks. It was. It was pretty normal at first, but then ship started kind of getting like as the night progressed.
Speaker 4: So did it really start cracking at like two or three?
Speaker 3: Or was this ship started cracking like around thirty eleven o'clock?
Speaker 1: They was getting it in early?
Speaker 3: Was that first they were playing what they do rap music and shipped like that. Then when that's when they started playing it to.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker hip hypnosis ass fucking music and they start putting the laser lights on and ship. Next thing you know, steal you wake up, asshole naked, even motherfucking shaded up like a zim like an African warrior or so then.
Speaker 3: They start walking around. You know, they had them whites. They had these girls walking around. It was painted too, like the painted girls. The girls to be painting this ship. They start walking wrong. That's when I was like, what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 1: They then turned the party into some old motherfucking some old blade ship niggas vampires fin the Coming.
Speaker 4: I went to a Kanye West My Beautiful No was it that? No? It was aighta eight and Heartbreaks I think. Anyway, I went to this Kanye West party in LA and he played an album for the allegedly for the first time. But he had women there that were all naked, so all different nationalities, all different types of thickness than this whatever, and they were just painted. But it was cold. It was during the winter, so they were all like shivering for like two hours and it couldn't move.
Speaker 1: I guess that was in their.
Speaker 3: Deeds how much he paid them for this. Dude, I had.
Speaker 4: Never seen anything, and there was at least forty of them girls at least.
Speaker 3: Man, I wouldn't been out there for though. Two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Been shaken for two.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't a warehouse kind of like.
Speaker 3: It was just freaking. It was near.
Speaker 4: Uh the Grove, like Third and Fairfax.
Speaker 1: It was over in that area.
Speaker 4: I was like, what in the world is this? It was crazy, man, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: I think some people, man, when they started considering themselves to be geniuses and shit like that, they just get weirder and weirder. And I think They just do shit to people, dog just to kind of flex their power because they got money. If I pay enough, somebody go do it.
Speaker 1: He considered himself a genius.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kanye definitely considers himself a genial.
Speaker 1: I thought you was talking about puff Daddy.
Speaker 3: Oh What's probably considered himself as a motherfucker with a bunch of money. They could do people with money, man, And I'm talking about people with different kind of paper. I ain't talking about the nigga that got a few million dollars in the bank. I'm talking about people. It just got real. You know. I would say, you gotta be over that eighty million bracket. You feel what I'm saying. It just got paid.
Speaker 1: They do what.
Speaker 4: You gotta remember, man, like dude literally campaign that he invented the remix, when for years, justin rap alone, there had been remixes promoted with videos by the biggest artists, Public Enemy, Trip called quests, all these artists, The Beatles even had different versions of the same song that are remixes. And that's the Beatles from the sixties. So I mean, it's like, but he remember how he would always say that I invented the remix.
Speaker 1: I didn't I really did. It's like, okay, what a bad boy. Yeah lord, I really didn't get into a lot of puff daddy, you know shit, I'm shoying. No, No, I mean I banged a lot of biggie. I even banged some Shine. Uh should I even bang some black rock rob life story. I never got into the the puffy thing, like I said. Sometimes I just I just feel like, you know, motherfuckers just can't live normal. You know it's okay to live normal. Fuck it, if you got a billion dollars, it's okay to live normal. You feel me. But some people just put themselves on and don't get me wrong, you are in a different tax bracket, but you know it's okay. You feel me. Some people don't don't want to be don't want to have that role. You get me. A lot of people when they get into the position of having money and having status, it changes who you are. You get me, and most of the time it changes for the worst. You hear a lot of people then say, you know I made I got money and that shit was treacherous.
Speaker 3: You get me, man, I'm gonna tell you. Shout out to my homeboy, mister Mix from the DJ mister Mix from the original Two Lives Crew. He told me something and I never will forget this, And I took this with me through my whole career because you know, I kind of started out with like, you know, DJ Bob care first, then you know mister Mix. Right, So there was the two dudes that when you actually had to pay dues to get in the music industry. I used to carry them dudes records and shit. You know, he told me something because we met somebody who I keep nameless and he was an ass so and I said, man, I never thought dudeuld be like that. He said, Man, listen, let me tell you something. Money just allows a motherfucker to reveal who they truly are. Because when you don't have no money, you gonna be a humble motherfucker. But when you get money, you can pretty much do with you almost to an extent, what you want to do, right, because not everybody has everybody ain't got a price because it's certain shit. I wouldn't give a fuck how much money you got. This certain shit I'm not doing. And I could say the same thing for y'all and probably Brian mind. The camerater is just certain shit. I don't give a fuck. If you've got a billion dollars, I'm not doing it. But there are some people out there that will either dead ret for you know, for some money. They'll do they'll do whatever for money.
Speaker 1: Yes, a lot of people put themselves in awkward, predicamental situations to uh get that bag, you know what they say today, you know, shock or whatever. My thing too is in the situation of you know, or Puffy and whatever and the money and Cassie or whatever. My thing is, you know, how long? You know what, was it tolerated? You feel me? You know, because if I'm not mistaken, they weren't together you're getting now for a while. So had this been ongoing, you know, negotiation or whatever, you know what I'm saying. Had she been trying to get a ship from him behind the scenes or whatever, and was this like the last draw so to speak, Like, I.
Speaker 3: Think she just took advantage of that lawder came up.
Speaker 1: And that's what That's what I kind of say too, because do you feel like I'm not gonna say shit because I finally got out of the shit, right So now that I'm out of it, I done cut ties with a motherfucker you know, why was it? Like, you know, you see a lot of women go through situations and it's like, oh no, you know, some motherfuckers go through some horrible shit. And then it's some women who'll be like, oh no, nigga, like instantly. It ain't over instantly. So you you you gotta wonder what's been the head and agenda behind Well today, I'm finna just let the cat out the bag.
Speaker 3: It's all about money, man, Like I said, some people, ma'am, because if a woman has a relationship with a man and it don't work out, they use it, just move on and gets going with their lives.
Speaker 1: So okay, let me ask you this one question. Do you feel her statements of what she might have said what was happening to do you think that might be true? Why do you think he just all of a sudden like because like I said, this from what I've known Cassie, you know, and the history of bad Boy, and it was a long time, right, it's been over ten years, right, will as much as what was claimed to have happened, why now?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Like money may why not like oh the first the first day a motherfucker made you fuck another nigga in front of even videotape it, why not running the fuck out right then and be like, oh no, nigga, Well, well, let me ask you this though.
Speaker 4: My guess from what I've seen, not necessarily hearing about that situation, but if the girl is on drug, drugged out, if she's trying to get in the game, if she's trying to please her man, if she's there's a thousand things that could be going on, none of which are good, But that to me is the explanation. And then if because she did tied it into you know, drug use and.
Speaker 1: Feeling just you know, our young and embarrassed and and you know, and I wanted truth again and we'll do everything for money, and then reality thing. I wanted a career, right, I wanted a career. I wanted to be a singer, famous songwriter, blah blah blah. Okay, you get all of that, But like I said, at the end of the day, how much do you tolerate to get to that status of Okay, now I'm here, Now enough is enough, and now I want to ex.
Speaker 3: Well, I guarantee you that it had her career went differently, and I'm not gonna say, because we don't know what happened behind closed door. So I don't want people to think I'm just giving Cassie a hard time. But let's say she would have had the same career Beyonce, Hey, will we even be hearing about this?
Speaker 4: I actually think we would have because I think the environment is different, man. I think for whatever reason, you know, people are being more vocal.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Because of that, you're gonna hear more of these stories. I mean, it's not think about it. Those still It's not just puffy and it's not just rap. Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cotton is a lot of people.
Speaker 3: And those motherfuckers. And I'm gonna tell you this man, me being a man that got me being a man that loves women. I got a mom. We all got mothers. I got a daughter, man Nieces, I got a daughter too. You know I got women in my I got a wife. You know, women that I love. Man, I'm married. If you've done anything wrong to a woman and forced a woman to do something that wasn't consensual, I definitely think you need to pay the mother fucking piper. And I don't feel no pity for you, But if you are one of those women, that's taking advantage of the situation.
Speaker 1: That's different.
Speaker 3: They need to have a law. They need to have a law that gets them as well. If you get got, if you get found out to be lying or being facetious about some shit, you need to go to jail. Because what was the kid from Long Beach, probably the football player. A girl accused him of rape and won millions of dollars from the Long Beach Unified School district. And she her friend caught her up one day and she admitted she spent all the money. This dude lost his whole career. Man off a line, off a lie, off a girl. She had consensual sex with him, but she said he raped her. This dude was on his way to USC. I think in the shout out to Pete Carroll and Seattle. He gave him a trial after he got out of jail. Plus I read his career was over with man.
Speaker 4: What happens through the punt from San Diego or San Diego State that was on the bills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember him a year or two though. Yeah, he came out the same year my son did. He got fucked up. His whole career was fucked up because a girl just decided that, oh, I'm gonna go give me some money. He got some money now, And I'm gonna tell you what it is, man, These attorneys need to be held liable too, because what happens here is is these attorneys. You got a certain class of attorney. They just go around seeking out shit like this and go gather the women up. Hey, I think we can get And the sad part about it that women don't really get them the lawyer. The attorney gets the majority of.
Speaker 1: The money, or a lot of it. At least he gets a.
Speaker 3: Nice chunky p iectually eating them, I fectsually hitting them for forty forty five percent, definitely getting forty that's crazy. That's just to go fuck somebody's life over. And most guys think about the shit we don't hear about. Most guys got a lot of stuff going on, so they just go they figure, man, shit, give her two million dollars. I'm not about if I was the what was the kid that just got caught in the football team, mom, he just got caught up in the ship with the people with the massage problems for not tipping the pictures.
Speaker 1: Damn man, niggas being some shit huh, yeah, you ain't got it true for not tipping.
Speaker 3: You know, you can't give no pussy or no shit nowhere for like on the even go to the bath house, dog to the massage parlor and then and tip. Now, think about this, all of these.
Speaker 1: All these your regular female man from from from around the way. Man, she ain't gonna cost you too much. She gonna be about a five or six man. You know, she ain't gonna be no dying piece. She'll be no go do what. She gonna be about five or six with a little thickness around the little area. Man. Please, man, stop stop stop. Let stop being exploited by the by the by the lifestyle of you know, the dying piece woman and and and the flashy this and the flement because you get your ass caught up and.
Speaker 3: At the draft do we started vegas right and we all up at this at the top of this thing. Man. You know, Chris just signed this contract. Man. And it was a woman that was about thirty two years old. And when I tell you she was a woman. Dogg My wife saw that bitch and she was hovering around Chris like a piece of meat. And Chris was trying to creep off. My wife went over there. Um, hum, it ain't going down? Wow happening? She said, oh that you aren't you a little too old for my son? Do you like give him some of this? Well, I'm gonna give him a little some of this brothers mad mother, he said, damn, mamma.
Speaker 1: Look give a little some of this great pool pine on that motherfucking sausage on that.
Speaker 3: Luckily, man, my son, Luckily, you know, luckily Chris got going on. You know, luckily Chris got common sense, you know what I mean. And he said, Mom, I'm not stupid. I didn't have to do a whole lot. I know how to handle myself, you know what I mean. But I can't be mean to the woman, you know what I mean. But this law is apparently called the Adult Survivors that which I really do think, Like I said, man, if you want some Harvey Weinstein was a sick motherfucker dog. He deserves everything to happen to him and more. You know, you think about the damage that you can do. You know a lot of those women turn come out damage man. Of course from next you know, I think any kind of sexual assault man should be met with swift and severe exist is right, but I do think that it should be an opposite side to it. I think that if you all found out to be lying, yeah, there should be some restitution paid, absolutely, and you should do some jail time, like the in the case of this check that sued the Long Beach Unified School District. She spent all the money up, got millions of dollars. They spent every dime of that shit. Didn't have no money to see her for Wow, I would have drugged that picture. I wouldn't give a fuck if she was on Section eight right now. She didn't been give me half that motherfucker every month. I had a bucket in the front yard. I need the keys to that motherfucker. I'm gonna make your life miserable. You fucked my life off.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing I think.
Speaker 1: Do you think people gonna give you the same? I don't know, you know, it's just it's just so one sided.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but chickens out with your boy puff though. Man. Another accuser file the lawsuit against him. Yeh, I've seen said he drugged and raped her in nineteen ninety one when she was a college student. She filed her complaint right before the thing. And I think that's good if you did gains, because see, I'm gonna tell you what happens too, and otherwise all Expier's hand.
Speaker 1: So this just happened a week.
Speaker 3: Or two ago. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you what happens. Man. A lot of women that are victims of sexual assault, especially by people that are seemingly in positions of power, they feel like they don't have no get back, right, and then sometimes they may start blaming theirself well because in some aspects they're excited to meet the motherfucker when they meet him. And just because a woman want to meet, she want to take a picture, what you don't mean she want to give you.
Speaker 1: Some pussy, very different things.
Speaker 3: They don't mean that. Sometimes they get excited to see you. How many women have you had ate? They just wanted to come and take a picture with you, and they do their thing and they go back on about their business.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta respect, you know, people have to understand, you know, not all fans or niggas. You get me, That's what I'm saying. But then you know, like I tell niggas that too. Shit. I tell my niggas right now, just because a motherfucker smile at you. Don't mean she wanted to get you some pussy.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Man. It don't go down like that all the time. Some people are genuinely just like mayfuck with your music or what it is you do, and that's it.
Speaker 1: I try to treat uh, just fans as fans in general. You don't get a fucking are you a man fan or you're a woman fan. I just try to treat people like you're a fan.
Speaker 3: Oh, they got your boy Aaron Hall too. I'm sorry he God did my nigga Aaron Joe. Man, they say at the Puffy and Aaron Hall been out there running the trains on people. Man. Aaron Hall took Terrence raping her in a friend in the early nineties. You know what though, Man, The thing is, like I said, if people was out there doing all that, deep your ship, dog, Because I'm gonna tell you something, when you put yourself in them type of positions, man, it's like I always thought that was some nasty ship in the way. Motherfucker's just sharing the same broad man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 3: You ain't do no trains hell, No, I wouldn't. Never Cleveland you ain't no train never man was on my mother.
Speaker 1: You know, you do my dird on my lonely dog, and do the little you know, little dang thing ever man never ever, ever ever man clean, and you were clean as it would. That's whine wool as a fan. That's whine word about.
Speaker 3: Nobody coming back with no mischievous stuff against me, because I'm a very vanilla motherfucker. Ain't shipped on me. If the ships you know about me, ship, go tell it ship. I ain't cause out the way these motherfuckers get down. I'm real vanilla. I'm squared the motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's like I said, and so you got you got them, You got them, you got them. Men out there man, extra freaky deckey especially, That's what I'm saying. Money reveals who you truly are. If you a freaky motherfucker dog, you get a few dollars, you can reveal. You can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna pay, You're gonna pay somebody, do some free.
Speaker 3: You can lift any fantasy you want out any fantasy if you guess so. If you got a few dollars, dog, anything you want, if you want a fat brow to lick on your chest, want to skinny bra suck your toes. You can get them more.
Speaker 1: Us try to remain normal and this crazy motherfucking world in society, and like I tell the motherfucker all the time, it's okay to be normal. You know what I'm saying. You ain't gotta have you know, ten females, you know, hopping on your dick off the trapezes and shit. You know, niggas want to dress up like you know, uh circus mader, Yo.
Speaker 4: What's up with your boy?
Speaker 3: Remember your boy? What was his name?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: The broadcaster dude. He was dressing up with a uh, dressing over like a woman, mar Albert.
Speaker 3: You know, like.
Speaker 1: Still like some people have some head and agendas.
Speaker 3: Man, them people are just freaking Hey, I'm gonna bring up the lyrics for your boy hearing all songs.
Speaker 1: Don't be afraid. Let man leave my nigga alone. You be saying, daddy already got it. Man saying it daddy to me.
Speaker 3: Please don't hurt me that this is my first experienced baby. Hey, make you feel alright, don't worry, baby, don't be afraid.
Speaker 1: And what he said after that, don't be afraid, he says.
Speaker 3: When I lay you down tonight, and I squeeze and hold you tight, everything will feel all right. Don't be afraid, baby, afraid when you start to scratch your moan and your problems alone gone happen right, No, don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. Jump up right now and give me one of them. Don't be afraid. Get it still, get it boy. These lyrics got new meaning. When you think about this.
Speaker 1: Is crazy, man, You know something?
Speaker 3: Then we gonna say why I have you all to myself. You can put all the other guys all on the shelf. No need to run, and no need to hide. All the doors of locked, baby, and I have you inside.
Speaker 1: They got they was in that room this ship with click said all you are was that cold.
Speaker 3: Don't listen to what he said?
Speaker 4: Was that a teddy rolly.
Speaker 3: Be No, he said, you can yell and you can hear me. It just makes me orny. Ain't nothing but a love thing, baby, between me and you, So just give me and baby, don't worry about the thing now.
Speaker 4: The flips out of all this. What if somebody just use those lyrics and made up a story. That's the crazy thing.
Speaker 1: That's how they do.
Speaker 3: He said, When I get through with you. There's nobody else you would want to go to. I put all men to shame. Remember, baby, this is all a nasty man's game. I never really figured them lyrics before that. Niggas are perfect.
Speaker 1: Why you read the lyrics, man, Why you want to bust out the lyrics? Why you want to bust out through lyrics? Man? This is what he said.
Speaker 3: These his words, not money. It was out of damn. Sure, play this ship in court, but I'm like, listen to this deviant motherfucker. I don't even know that Aaron. I don't even got any money.
Speaker 1: Right now though, I don't know. Man. He did do the God Tour recently. You know them, you know them crueling niggas man, b they you know, and on the road still, I don't on the road show that was you know, that was them wanting to be you know, that was them hip. You know, the Aaron Halls, the guy you know, the god and all man. The niggas was the man they was running through them.
Speaker 3: Man, they was definitely man.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know what, though, dog, I'm gonna tell you something without naming no names.
Speaker 4: They just did a show up the form.
Speaker 3: It was either this year last year. I was on the road. Well, I ain't gonna make no names because the homies. I ain't get dommies in no trouble. But I was on the road. Won't you hum one of they lits? Won't you break ain't your friend? Won't break up? Break out the lyrics? Tell you one thing I saw, man, Aaron hall them still, I would tell you one thing I saw. We was up to seeatle Man.
Speaker 4: I think I know this and.
Speaker 3: This is nothing. This is not the one with the pimp.
Speaker 1: Can I get a little hum of what.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you all off the camera? What can I get up? I tell you the illest thing I saw. We were in a sprinter van. Right. It's a girl up there giving one of the armies from Dome. Her phone keep ringing okay. Her friend is right next to her giving another the armies from from Dome. Right. Roll and the thing on the bus. It's about five dudes on the bus. Right. The girl picked up the phone say y'all gotta be quiet, And she picked up the phone. I'm gonna be on in a minute, you know, mo, Ma, I gotta drive my friend off. She's been drinking. This dude, you're talking somebody yell off that big sure over her second dick? Why is she on the phone with her? Who?
Speaker 1: Man, Wow, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine what happened her when she got on dog? How do you get your way out of that? She told everybody to be quiet. Everybody was quiet for a minute. Then the one dude said that was some hater ads shift was.
Speaker 1: A lot of hate. That's a lot of hate.
Speaker 3: Just imagine she gon go on to kiss on her. Man that you have fun baby at the concertain.
Speaker 4: Not if you heard that. Not if you heard that, you hear.
Speaker 3: Some shit like that. Man, the bras clothes gotta be out on the side of what was she? Come on? I ain't even though explain the shit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a rap, that's all bad. I think that's a different situation. And then the exploits of of what the yeah, of what these situations are Like I said, I don't know, you should be able to uh live a normal life without uh the exploits. Well, like I said, you know, when you uh get the tag of celebrity status, sometimes that changes people to feeling like, you know, to a certain extent privilege to be able to do certain uh things. That you probably would have never in your life tried or even identified with if you were a normal individual.
Speaker 3: But you know what though, the thing is, man, let's say you start doing some real devi and shit like that stuff was already inside of you. I don't think no motherfuckers cause he get a few million dollars a side, Well, I'm start doing this. You've been wanting to do that shit. Once they do the first one, once they will get the first victim, it's over with from there.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes it's it's sometimes motherfuckers do know how to control power, you get me. That's when it comes down to and when you be when you're fortunate enough to be in a situation to where your talents or your exploits or whatever put you in a position to where you know, you're sitting on a hundred million dollars and you got a company and employees and a lot of people look up to you as this this motherfucker, and being a black man in that position, you know, coming from you know, not being a suit and tied corporate motherfucker. You get me. I was just a regular black kid, you know, and I got into this music shit whatever. I was fortunate enough to where I could touch a few things and you look up, nigga, I got a bank account with two hundred million dollars in it and a hundred employees. And that sense of if you don't know how to control, you know that power. It puts some niggas in the situation of, like I said, you'll put yourself in predicaments to where you don't know how to deal with being in. You know, I could order up ten bitches right now, tell them to do this and do that. I can make a nigga go do that, you get me. I can make a nigga walk from here to ten buck two to go get me a box of Popeyes chicken and come back. Those are those are the exploits of to me, a nigga who don't know how to control is power, because now I want, I want to flex all motherfuckers you get me and you don't hear them hidden stories from the workers and shit, or this motherfucker made me do this, or this motherfucker did this, or do you know this motherfucker held my check and I couldn't pay my rent and you won't.
Speaker 3: And I've seen it, dog, I've seen people flex. They follow that I've seen take homies on the road like the DJ's and refuse to pay him. Just and have a pocket full of money, dog like have not some money sixty seventy thousand dollars and they put it and won't get only his twenty five hundred just be and they're making him wait all the mother forgot.
Speaker 1: To way right right right. That's just the sense of power of control I want to have because my nigga done did his job. But you the motherfucker that I want to show everybody else that I can control by a string. Now he's got his money, he got his money, with his got money.
Speaker 3: Only this with him that he ain't doing shit. That's just there. Them motherfucker's getting paid off top and they ain't even doing shit. But the motherfucker's playing your music for you every night. You got all this money in your pocket for lossing on money you you don't do.
Speaker 1: It is simple, well fucker you get me. It'll be the motherfucker you know coming in here to cut my hair every I'm gonna make him wait to get his check, or it's the nigga who setting up my motherfucking equitting or whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever. A nigga I'll pay you when I feel you get that bitch. Snatch is just so humble, like, hey man, I gotta pay mare. You know, my mom gotta pay the thing. You think I get that motherfucker, don't you see, I'm busy. They go throw thy dollars in the crowd, Go throw three thousand dollars in the crowd, dude, instead of giving the doe. It's twenty five hundred dollars. Shit like that used to make me want to beat motherfucker's ass.
Speaker 1: I mean, but that's where you start getting these That's that's where you start getting these uh, these head and tails that come to light, you know, like they say, or uh, whatever you got hit in the dark, don't come to light. That's what happens eventually if you that type of motherfucker. Some people don't believe in karma. Uh, some people do. Uh, but it's just a situation. I don't give a fuck how far I go back. You know, you murder a nigga twenty years ago, they might then find you back then. But look at that, look at you give me or DNA, and this motherfucker finally talked after thirty years. And because people can't hold.
Speaker 3: Water, especially when you don't have been treating them like shit. And that's what's probably happening right now. A lot of people that got treat the treated people like shit is getting their pinished right now.
Speaker 1: And the fucked up thing about it is that if you were always had this motherfucking tag of being a fucked up boss or whatever, all those people who had a tight lip or it's just like when a nigga goes, oh this nigga in jail. Now, Now everybody's gonna come out and say, oh, well, the nigga did it to me too. Oh what shit, the nigga did it to me? You get me. That's what starts happening when.
Speaker 3: It's a smoke ball effect. But these definitely did something dog because I'm gonna tell you this, I not theiced some devious women out there. I don't think it's too mean or to's just gonna come up with a bold face wide.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got people or no.
Speaker 3: Not one instance with the kids from Mother Folly, that shit was a bulldfaced life, but they were having sexual relations but it was consensual.
Speaker 1: You have people who will attempt when they don't have the smarts to know, like you know like you're saying, Well, I know I had consensual sex with a motherfucker, but still I don't want people to know. So I'm gonna say the nigga rate knowing I was giving them motherfucker the pussy all day. But now my father or my mother might have found out or some peak. So now I gotta flip the script.
Speaker 3: So what happens too. Ain't nothing to cut you off. If some motherfucker sex it was consensual. But then you got motherfuckers that want to call the girls all out. They name after words like get out fiction, you know what I mean. They just treat them white shit, and that make a motherfucker feel some kind of way.
Speaker 1: Month Like I said, it's unfortunate that when you bring you in the position of power and and uh status and and you're known around the world, it's hard to walk that straight line of being yeah, you get me. Well, it's hard to walk that straight line. You get me. You want to uh be a certain motherfucker, like I said, but it's okay to to treat motherfuckers normally. You get me when you in those positions, Uh, some people just can't.
Speaker 3: Unfortunate, man, because I'm gonna tell you this and now and now I've been a victim of this. Even when you do right by, motherfuckers sometimes see everything too. Everything ain't about money. We live in the area where people gain clout, oh you know for just saying the stranger shit right. It could be a bold faced lot. But if a motherfucker feel like they can come up off of you in any know where, they would have a million stories about you. Oh this motherfucker. I don't care how much money. You don't give a motherfucker now what you don't try to be wonder with them. Some people just are scumbags, bro. Some motherfuckers deserve what they getting doing. Some motherfuckers. I've seen both sides. I've seen dudes who did their thing but was gentlemen about it, you know what I mean. I've seen dudes that did their thing and talked shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A lot of niggas like to impress water impression is is is a lot in this in this day and age amongst your peers. You feel me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like even did these buddy guard No, he came out to see it, said they hit.
Speaker 1: No more everybody on you know, now, everybody's gonna do the money everybody's gonna do the money grab now, So everybody who feels like they have a little story that they might know. Now here comes the exploits of well, you'all want me say nothing about that time you nigga slide me because he talking about a hundred thousand dollars and and how but you can give a stranger three million. So it's something about money. It's something about something that you know, something didn't happen for me.
Speaker 3: No on Puff's de fence, because I always liked to be as neutral as our Fosti kings. Don't none of us know what the fuck appen, right, Puff could have gave his motherfucker all the money in the world, but for some reason, Dog, no matter what you may spend, people don't give a fuck. They think if you got money, somehow they're supposed to get some up right.
Speaker 1: I mean, because you wasn't working for free as security, and I'm pretty sure of being a security for Puff, you was making the pretty us.
Speaker 3: They only had a couple make a couple hundred thousand a year at least.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, So, but but like you said, it comes down to like why you just didn't like like motherfucker right. It wasn't because that wasn't the problem. The problem wasn't. The problem was at one point in time, I probably felt like, why aren't you just throwing me something you get me? Not as far as you know the workload or the paycheck or nothing like that, but as just a nigga that you've been knowing for a while. And nigga, you're sitting on like a hundred million and I've seen you should I've seen you give away two three million dollars to strangers and shit, So why you couldn't just, you know, look out for a nigga and and and that turns into I knew a nigga was always you don't want you won't. So let's see what happened now because I got stories too, So basically, you trying to expa me. You try to exploit me now because now because of the situation I had with this female and whatever now here comes, Like you said, the floodgates are gonna open for anybody who feel like nigga, you all me? Nigga? Are you all me? Nigga? I saw you doing you know this and that and whatever, So pay me before I spill the bean.
Speaker 3: And that's why, man, when you stay ready, you ain't gotta be ready. I was always conscious man. First of all, I've been married for so long, dog, I've always been conscious that wouldn't shit get back to my wife that was embarrassed, you know what I'm saying. I really always thought about that, like, man, you know what, that wouldn't be cool. Not saying I'm not a man, I don't have buns and shit, but I always thought about my wife, always thought about it. You know, I always thought about the shit that can happen because I try to. I got I tend to treat people how I want to be treated. I just never wanted to be a nigga caught up in no crazy just what I'm saying, though I ain't not saying that. I'm a motherfuckingh altar boy. And I've had my share of crazy situations gang banging what have you, and females what have you. But I've never tried to put myself in a predicament to where, oh, that's gonna be embarrassing like a motherfucker, or that that's gonna fuck a motherfucker up if that ship come out, you get me. I've never wanted to put myself in those situations. So you know, I've always thought about ship. You know, should I do that? Should I do that? Should I you know, should I do some street ship?
Speaker 1: You know this ain't doing? Should I hook up with nigga? And you know, we all.
Speaker 3: Got our shit though, eight and you think about like we are all very fortunate. Everybody's sitting up in here, and everybody in this room right now is very fortunate to be able to do what they want to do for a living. Right because I work regularly jobs. You, I don't got no problem saying it. I don't work regularly jobs before it. So it's like.
Speaker 1: Giving me a couple of regular jobs before.
Speaker 3: For a motherfucker to get to do what he doing now dog and actually make a living, you know, talking about stuff that he love is a blessant. So we always had to play the bigger role. Like I'm gonna tell you about the situation. Right, I had a situation to where I get a lot of people that hit me up for help, right, and I had this one motherfucker somehow he found out he was recording up at the mansion, right, this one he's recording up in Beverly Hills, right, So he comes up there with it for a meeting, right, and the motherfucker were sitting at the table talking. Now, keep in lying, this is the place where I do business at and it's always cameras going that motherfucker like always he his dumb ass didn't know that though, but it's always something being taped. So we go to this one room and have a meeting. Just to give you some context, farm being Junior is right outside, and two or three of my other homeboys, right, you know, they right outside. Right, So it wasn't nothing. It wasn't it wasn't really, it was just a meeting about his you know, he won't help this for some reason. Every motherfucker think that they do a podcast, they gonna make a million dollars, right, everybody they read this shit this he lies half the time when the reinflated man, I heard his millions of dollars in that shit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So I meet with this cat, right, and this cat is in there talking about man, you know, I got to get put on or whatever like that, and so I'm laughing at him, like like laughing at him, like because you know, he get that DMX tough guy voice, like I'm missing that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: He like it's something funny, and I'm like, yeah, it's hilarious right now, and he's fucking olirious. Right now. I really want to whoop this motherfucker's ass. I really just want to just you know, when I get mad, I get the smiling, right, I really want to fuck this dude up, man, like, really want to beat his ass. So we get finished with the meeting, right whatever like that, right or whatever, and his tone kind of changed a little bit. The dude there was whooping, like, man, you just helping him out a little bit whatever like that. So I showed the motherfucker a little thing or too, right. This turns out later that he don't chase me around the room with a mics, thin and all type of shit, man like just crazy shit because he got a little podcast. Not right. So now I'm feeling like the dumbest motherfucker in the world because I don't help this bum ass, decrepit, old ass fucking bump do some shit, right. But it was a lesson for me, and from that moment on, I stopped. I started really recognizing the position I was in and stopped really allowing motherfuckers to have access to me. We can't fuck with everybody dog just because of shit like this. And if Puffy is innocent, you gotta say, as this shit is fault because you can't go around doing what the fuck you want to do and not expect no consequences.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like with this guy, I should have never took a fucking meeting with him, So in a way, it's kind of my fault, and I have to accept that. Right. Every time I hear this bomb ass motherfucker go online and tell a lie about me, right that I know that I know it's not true, and anybody that know me know it ain't true, right, and then the lies just get greater and greater. Knowledge that he don't took a ru Rose Royce is something from me. Ain't gonna took five thousand dollars from me for taking somebody's publishing, and I ain't never ownt know nobody's publishing. But long story short is, we gotta be careful with who we surround ourselves with, or you could find yourself easily caught up in the fucking trick bag. You can wind up in a motherfucking trick bag. Man. So let's say Puffy didn't do none of this shit. They talking about, how the fuck you think he feeling? Though he thinking, I gay, I don't change some of these motherfucker's life. Cassie wasn't that fucking talented.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't. You can't put you can't do that. You can't do that still because it has nothing to do with her talent. It got to do with with Oh no, it's got to do with what a motherfucker make me do to be this person.
Speaker 3: See, you're not saying enough puff. I did say if Puff is ryng though, he should pay for it. I'm talking from the other side of the coin, right. He gave her a record deal right now, depending if he wanted made her do some sleazy ass shit to get that record, dealing this or get back more power towards she should get her motherfucking money.
Speaker 1: Like I think, it's just a situation of a motherfucker who abused of that power. And I'm not just gonna just going him him him, because it's a lot of people who abuse their power, men, women, whatever, That's just the situation.
Speaker 3: No. The one thing that surprised me was that Jimmy Iravin shit, I ain't never known Jimmy to be no sleazy motherfucker. You know, somebody came with some ship and he handled the way I expected him. He's like, I don't know what the fuck this is, and he probably don't.
Speaker 1: You make Jimmy before right deniability, He's supposed to deny, like I mean, because that's what people you know pretty sure Jimmy don't get them. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I don't know what a person talking about until you know rock hard evidence hits hits the you know, in the situation of Puffy, he kind of knew, like because in a sense, I've been fucking with this bitch for the for a while. You're getting me and talking at that beef like like like yeah, he so there's no he said he was beating on the girl too, though. There's no way I can turn around and deny some ship that in the back of my mind, I know I did that ship. I did that ship. There's no there's there. I don't give a fuck. I gave a bit of record deal, I put her on the platform. She made a couple of million dollars all that, but I still was doing some crazy motherfucking shit.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, though, people do shit like that, Like you know, Cassie wasn't what but you know he probably gave her this record deal from Nick Jump just trying to have his way people flecks. How many deals have you seen? Beautiful girl sogn so on it you knew they record was never coming up.
Speaker 1: I mean, but that's didn't be.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: As far as as as Bad Boy is concerned, she was a big artist for Bad Boy, Uh every boy. She wasn't no like you said, she wasn't. She wasn't no motherfucking no. She wasn't no Beyonce, she wasn't no motherfucking Lauren Heel or shit like that. But as far as being one of those poppy singers at the moment she had it, yeah, I honestly didn't know they was fucking around like that. I never knew, like she was like that's my girl whatever, you know. But like I said, that's the that's the power position, because in the beginning, it was probably just on the on the the strength of I could do something with you. You get me as far as a producer as a record label, you know, you got that look, you got that sound, that two thousand shit that's going around right now, the two thousands, so, but it does it still, Like I said, when you're in a position of power and you know you're crooning a motherfucker and you whining and dying and shit, and you know private jets and you know penthouse sweets, and you know that's gonna get any motherfuck I don't give fuck what type of motherfucker if. If you're female and a nigga doing it, it's gonna fascinate the fuck out it. Just like vice versa old motherfucking cougar came along steal and you was about twenty two, and she was like, baby, I'm finling nigga private jets and motherfucking with thousand dollars dinners, and nigga, you gonna be. And then nigga when she when she gets you upstairs, did that penthouse strip, motherfucker, take all your shit off right now. I'm finna burn your motherfucking balls with this hot wax candle right here. Jigger, doo, oh god, that what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Still, you're twenty two years old and this motherfucking cougar flying you all around the country.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you pulling that nigga while she on tour. Nigga, you flossing down Long Beach Boulevard with the only fine being them and the big rolls Royces and Ferraris and shit. But the niggas looking at you like cuz while you all burnt up on the heads and finger tips, and you're gonna be like, oh, it ain't done cuz everything five fither was nigging. I'm worried, my nigga. You got all god of.
Speaker 3: Shit on her strong Listen, but we pushing the road. You pushing the rolls and shit, and k E pushed the pedal because your toes all burnt up.
Speaker 1: She got you walking, old hot you got you walking. She got you walking though hot coals and shit, and you like shit, nigga, But look at this rolls Royce shit. Is you gonna take a gang of ship and nigga when you thirty and you got some PTSD and can't sleep back.
Speaker 3: Night on the shit like fuck, this motherfucker's a lost. Say that, and you see this cougar sitting up in her big pit house all on TV running game.
Speaker 1: You gonna be like that bitch put me through a gager ship, Nigga. I still have dyke bears where she used to burn my balls with. Sing your red.
Speaker 3: Some motherfuckers is just a you know what something for? Really, you are just fucking abusive Dogald When they give power, they can't handle it.
Speaker 1: Card something what you again? I got nothing? I try and get my career off the ground.
Speaker 3: If the slaying with that thing is that lost and field cracking Brian's, they gonna come in there and lip it and ship like, what's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with you today?
Speaker 3: My nigga?
Speaker 1: Digging? It ain't nothing this They got a black eye and burn old you know what? That ship, that nigga, that nigga pulling up in the that nigga, that nigga getting dropped off in the helicopter around this motherfucker? Now, where are you gonna to die? That ship?
Speaker 3: I'm come in this mother fucking with a deck, brainsle and everything. Right, nigga, I'm good. This is definitely the air and old dog to wear anything nex you did prossimly fast manas they tearing will Smith's ass up right now do what they came back. I ain't gonna go into too much detail on that man, but they doing the wear wheeled dirty dog. He gotta go through his wife out there talking about Tupac all the day on time when no revelations coming out about him. Man, I'm gonna tell you if these motherfuckers is lying, dog, they need to go to jail.
Speaker 1: Dog, I said, some people, it's unfortunate like when you, when you put yourself out there as a celebrity, you don't get no peace. Man. They don't get no peace, man, And that's why you have to walk a very straight man. You can't out man. You can't be playing with no butts. You can't be out mingling with the other parties and sides. You can't have nothing that a motherfucker will take like a piece like a thread, nigga, and just next thing you know, they don't wove a whole sweater out that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, kind of shit, nigga.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker take a piece of and next thing you know, they don't wove a whole outfit out that motherfucker out of there.
Speaker 3: I'm to tell you something, in the era we living in now, half of these motherfuckers out there, dog believe anything that they hear, well, anything that they hear.
Speaker 1: The name of the game right now is not the truth is just putting a story out there. I want to be the first motherfucker to tell the story. I don't give a fuck if that shit is true or not. If it is if if it is true, I'm on point. If it ain't, oh well my bad. But that's that's that's what that's the content of our society right now. I ain't gotta know if the nigga is really gay or not. I just want to put it out there.
Speaker 3: And I just want to be in the people just want to be entertained, so they gonna know it. Even when the truth come out, you still gonna have motherfuckers they won't never say nothing about the truth or my bad. I want to talk about this dude like a dog.
Speaker 1: Or no, because it's too late then, because the truth coming out, really is it really the truth? I don't. I don't believe that. And the motherfucker then took a thousand LIVEDI take to tests and everything, and you'll still have a group of motherfuckers are doing our low. If I buy that, you get me our law. It's it's it's not about it.
Speaker 3: But like you remember th old dog when we first third do when this shit and you had the one nigga that was trying to come with the little shit, and I told you dog address it this one time. Believe it alone, because you are not gonna win on the internet. That's why I don't respond to motherfuckers, because you're not gonna win no better than in there, because motherfuckers don't care about the truth. For all they care about us getting giggles. Are living in the fantasy. This ship is like a motherfucking sitcom or some shit dog. It's like a sitcomb of some shit that motherfuckers don't think that you got real feelings and shit like that, so they get round with a motherfucking lot.
Speaker 1: You just gotta be a You just gotta have You just gotta have a stronger armor than mother man. You gotta start suing motherfuckers, not really that man, cause you gotta let let niggas do what they do. The thing of how to kill that shit is not by fucking with this ship, because by by even fucking with it, you letting that nigga know he win it. Because I'm still I'm still affected by that shit. I'm still affected by it because even after a year, I'm still gonna talk about this motherfucker that's letting a motherfucker know. On the other end, I got.
Speaker 3: You, you know what, do some shit. I'll be sitting up here lyn like a motherfucker if I ain't said I ain't want to put hands and feet on motherfucker's door.
Speaker 1: Of course I'm gonna whoop.
Speaker 6: I wake up at night ringing about fucking somebody happens that bo. But then that puts you in that puffy situation. Now you're finna be exploited by doing that shit. You gonna be exploited that shit right there. You can't do shit about that.
Speaker 1: A nigga got the right to call you a punk motherfucker every day if he wanted to. They got that right. You're gonna go fight every motherfucker, shoot every motherfucker there go You a punk motherfucker. That's your opinion on me. It ain't your nigga. You don't gonna need nigga.
Speaker 3: You can yell to the high heavens all the rest of your days.
Speaker 1: But I'm flipping on here. I'm gonna watch you talk about me every day. I'ma I'm gonna watch you talk about me every day. I'm fucking you up because you can't get me out your system. While I'm sitting right here doing what I'm supposed to do. I'm still kicking it. You still talking about me every motherfucking day, so that let me no nigga, I win.
Speaker 3: I win.
Speaker 1: But if I'm finna get up here, just like the ship I've been talking about the last couple of days, if I get up here and keep talking about what that shit is, they win. Yeah, they win me by going.
Speaker 3: Click and you know what, door, dog like the things because me and me and the only glasses you know, I managed glass malone, right, just the ship that people in the ram of the public space go to as a motherfucker dog because you don't want to acknowledge that bullshit. Right, But you'll be having motherfucker behind the scenes, burnt up dog talking about making moves and they'd be like, Dog, you're tripping like that ship. Ain't that fucking seria. It's just it's.
Speaker 1: Never that serious, and it ain't that serious to where I'm gonna involve my people too. Yeah. Man, now, man, you don't eat a thing. It ain't working at.
Speaker 3: You know what? Be The thing hears though with motherfuckers don't realize is that other people that they ain't in entertainment. That may love motherfucker's right be singing this shit, and they may taking the fun theyself to do some shit.
Speaker 1: Now you got to realize in because it's still gonna come back to you. Yeah, always don't.
Speaker 3: Don't be a situation though you're in a situation where you can't win.
Speaker 1: The busy time I was in it, anytime I was in a situation like that, whether it was raped, beef or whatever, whatever, and motherfucker's man, come on, nigga, I could nigger, you ain't got nothing to do with it. I'd be like, don't. Just don't because at the end of the day, because of what's going on, it's gonna come right back in your lap. A motherfucker could be motherfucker be driving on the freeway, have a blowout and kill itself. It's gonna come back to you. Then y'all have beef. What you do to a nigga tire, you give me what you do to a nig tire, Because if nigga tire been driving all good for the last ten years, and next thing you know, we see you two niggas though they ended that going back and forth, and next day you know it's tired and blew up and he dead. What you do to job?
Speaker 3: And you know what's gonna all the motherfucker's up. They gonna say such and such, they're gonna make an spiracy video.
Speaker 1: And you and you and you could have you. I ain't had nothing to do, but it's still just because of the interaction of the bullshit, it's gonna fall back into your lap. Now you got his exploits from his people wanting to do something because now my nigga done passed and now the last motherfucker, the last motherfuck that's how we used to do shit. Oh who's the last motherfucker? Ain't had beef with oh you? Oh nigga, Now we got beef with you. Uh yeah, that's how it worked. That's how I worked. Nigga, the last motherfucker that my homie, you had beef with with you, So now I got beef with you. That shit crazy motherfuckers. Shit. That's a.
Speaker 3: One thing I want to know before we wrap up. Man, I see you wearing your fly ass motherfucker MC eight. Where y'all I got this shit? You know, we got some shit cracking. So what's the way SAE people can go through what they want to order.
Speaker 1: You go to what's the ship Official eight Clothing dot Big Gartel, bigcartail dot com. That's the website, so www dot Official eight Clothing dot Big Cartail. We got t shirts, we gotta hoodies, hats, We're gonna have all kinds of shit, keychains, beach towels, man whatever, you whatever, whatever your n C eight fix, your minuce fixed, CMW fix whatever. Man we got, You're gonna use them.
Speaker 3: Beach tails to smack your girl on the ass, to pop on the ass, like to say home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, people go to the beach, they want to lay out on the menuce towel or the a wax towel or whatever, or we gotta crack it.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah we do. And that's another episode and we out of here. Sure, well, that concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to the Gainst the Chronicles podcast for Apple users. Find a purple Michael on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive produce for The Gangst the Chronicles Podcasts of Norman Steel, Aaron M c A. Tyler Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and our audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeartMedia Network and the Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts