Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamps and camradge Edge.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we are back.
Speaker 3: You're a very special limited edition TWATS episode. Let's not get crazy us, TWATS like to cause.
Speaker 2: A little trouble and pots on the town. Twats on.
Speaker 3: Then, oh my gosh, another pod Twats on the Town, wats on the town because we were both on the town back to back, big nights out last two days. Okay, do we want to start with variety or do we want to start with Kathy's Christmas.
Speaker 1: Let's start with Kathy's Christmas party because I was not invited, and I had a little bit of fomo because I think every housewife from everywhere was invited. I did not get that invitation.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, you don't necessarily need to have fomo because if you attended Bravo con, I felt quite similar to that in a smaller capacity.
Speaker 1: Now I wanted the invitation. I probably wouldn't have gone because I had to go to La.
Speaker 2: Come to La too.
Speaker 1: No, two nights, it's too much. One night is a lot for me and I have We're we're going to be in La on Saturday, too, which is good. Saturday is different. It just the traffic's on this bad and stuff.
Speaker 3: So hold on, Oh yeah, you're going to be I'm not going to be there on What do you mean you're not going I'm in Orange County.
Speaker 1: Why when I go to LA you come to Orange County.
Speaker 2: Because I'm doing it on purpose, Tamra, I'm avoiding you.
Speaker 1: What the hell you're such an avoid Tuddy.
Speaker 3: Well that's all right, because I said a ginger ale at seven am.
Speaker 1: I just had Eddie make me a cappuccino. I have a new best friend in the podcasting world, and that would be Cheryl Burke, so nice. Yes, yes, we were on a panel together. But we'll talk about that in a minute. Let's talk about the Christmas party that Tamar was not invited to.
Speaker 2: The Christmas party that Tarma was not invited to.
Speaker 3: So I went, I will rode with Kyle and then there was like interviews set up inside.
Speaker 2: I was one of the lucky ones.
Speaker 1: That was and you were working for Extra.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was working for Extra, but I also had an invitation to the party.
Speaker 1: Not true? YEA, Well I hope you do. It's one of your best friend's sister's parties. But I'm hearing it is a pr person that invites most of the people. Yes, I mean most, Like I don't know you Ryan, the guy that invited everybody.
Speaker 3: With me, Well, I know Angie from Salt Lake said she was shit, who's plus one?
Speaker 2: Did you say? Maybe she was Mary's plus one?
Speaker 3: Like it was like they were all coming in droves, everybody.
Speaker 2: You know how it is like on the carpet.
Speaker 3: Most carpets are like super spread out because they're at a location.
Speaker 1: But when they're at a house, but isn't her house quite a location?
Speaker 3: It is, but the front were in the like driveway in the front that they've put like a green backing and then a Direct TV wall, and you know, just there's so many.
Speaker 1: Direct TV was making the rounds because last night's event was also a Direct TV event. It was sponsored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they must be there, they're doing something right now.
Speaker 3: But I had a little bit of I was a little bit nervous about the interviews with Kathy and even kind of seeing Kathy because remember last really remember all the stuff last year that happened with Kathy and Renna and all that, and then we would speak about it on the pod and that she would get annoyed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, yeah, yeah, so I also talked about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I didn't I didn't want to bring any of that up.
Speaker 3: So I was like, Okay, I got to figure out how I can do this but still get information.
Speaker 2: But the same day that I went.
Speaker 3: Was also the day the interview aired that Kathy Hilton said on Hoda and Jenna that she didn't see any signs of oh.
Speaker 1: That we talked about that on the podcast. Yes, so did that make headlines?
Speaker 3: That made headlines? And then she was my first first of the sisters. I think that I interviewed. I've interviewed Nikki beforehand, but then I interview Kathy and I just straight up asked her.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, you know, did you say that? I was like, was it taken out of context?
Speaker 3: Because so often impressed things are taken out of context? And she's like, listen and like total Kathy forms, She's like, I said it. She's like, but I mainly said it because people were eluding that Kyle and Mauricio's marriage issues.
Speaker 2: They were doing it for ratings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's like, my point was if Kyle was to ever go this far and showing this much, there's no way, it's for the television show.
Speaker 1: Kyle's at OG of Beverly Hills. She doesn't need to do things for ratings. She is always the center diamond. She is always sitting next to Andy. I don't think her job is in jeopardy. So that's just a silly, stupid rumor.
Speaker 2: And also, who's going to f up their family to get.
Speaker 3: Nobody on anyway, So it's not like they're hurting for money. No, And then she pretty much was just like, you know, I won't. I love I love that family. I hope they can figure it out, but I don't know like she was. There was no malicious intent with what Kathy said about Mauricio and Kyle the way that it was start at Kim. So then Kyle's, you know, half an inch away, she walks over. I'm like, Hi, was just talking to your sister, who's right behind me. Now moved on to Access Hollywood, and we were talking about the Hoda and Jenna comments and also about how you spent Thanksgiving with Mauricio, and I think something that.
Speaker 2: Kyle talked about that really.
Speaker 3: Is so shocking when we talk about all other couples when they are having issues like the fact that they could spend Thanksgiving together, have an amazing time, spend the whole next day to gain and watching movies. Like essentially, she just says like, and this is she said on the carpet, but this is what she says to me in real life as well.
Speaker 2: I'm really just doing one day at a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this all you can't do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like in this moment, like do I know what's happening at Christmas? Do?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like I just know that we celebrate as a family and we enjoyed ourselves and we don't fight or argue. Like they've been together so long, and I think what we saw on the show with that like bickering or that like arguing that they were having, I think they're past that point and now I'm really just trying to find that's good.
Speaker 1: Well, I will tell you like Kyle was the first person I saw when I walked into the variety party at Spago last night, and you know, we talked and we went through the press line. I kept teasing he because they kept you know, how you do the press line. It was a very short press line and you take pictures and at the end you do interviews. And we were next to each other and they probably kept going move move like, and I kept looking at her, go, will you please get out of my picture? So then of course she had to like jump in and all that. But it was funny. She actually talked about Mauricio with me, as if you know, as a wife talks about her husband. So Eddie's like, is Mariso gonna be there? And I go, I don't, I don't know, I have no idea, And no, he wasn't there. She was there alone, and you know, she it seems like everything is good.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're definitely still separated, but they're in a place where they are, you know, they're working together to try to figure out, you know, what's best for them and their family.
Speaker 2: And I'm not speaking out a turn by saying that. But then here's where we get to the juicy shit. Oh boy, So what.
Speaker 3: Was happening is when you're doing the press for the event, you get a list of everybody's like little picture on it, Yeah, yours, wasn't there tam for.
Speaker 2: Me to see who's coming.
Speaker 3: So there were certain people that were on the list that like weren't showing up. But one person on the list was Mary Cosby, and I'm like, for damn sure, Mary Cosby's not coming. I say that to my producer. I'm joking about it with Access Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I was shocked to see her.
Speaker 2: And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I was in the middle of an interview with someone else. The fact that I can't even remember who it was at this point. Oh, I think it was Bree from Selling Sunset. We were talking about, like she said, Michael b. Jordan is bad in bed and out of the corner of my eye, and I was like this, and then I was like, oh, I'm so sorry, sorry, just angel, just a.
Speaker 2: Little piece of heaven right over there. And she's like, Who's that? Just made you that excited?
Speaker 3: And you would have thought I was about to say David Beckham and I was like Mary Cosby and her face was like, who's that? But the Mary Cosby interview was the one that had me floored because she said so the way that you and I have always been when we've been watching the show, we thought that Mary just doesn't show up to anything right, and they're just bringing the show to her.
Speaker 2: That was our guest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what it looks like.
Speaker 3: Well, I hate to break the twats were wrong and when we're wrong, we're saying we say we're wrong and we were wrong.
Speaker 2: She said that.
Speaker 3: I said, why were you a Meredith event? I don't get it. I was it Meredith one of the people you're close with, And she said I wasn't invited And I was like, merits icing you out too, and she goes, no, production, huh do you believe that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: She said that once she started doing like her antics of like the day she wouldn't get out of the sprinter van and jump and she's like, I didn't want to jump rope. You know, when she stopped participating, then they kind of stopped inviting her.
Speaker 1: To think, well, that's what happens.
Speaker 3: But I always thought it was the women. I didn't realize it was product. I thought production was just enjoying her.
Speaker 1: Could it be possible that she's difficult to work with?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I think she also and listen, she was lovely to me, like so nice. I said one thing on the carpet to her where I said, Okay, I saw you giving Monica good advice. I mean, I love a good hypocrite, so you know somebody that can give advice that they don't take on.
Speaker 1: Their own Well, that's a good opener tour. Well, I like a good hypocrite. I do you definitely have a way with words.
Speaker 3: Well, then she she didn't say anything in the moment, but I'll get back to that. But then she opened up more and she shared that she'll be at the reunion for over an hour. She wouldn't have wanted to be there longer than that. She is from the cast. The person she is closest.
Speaker 2: With is Monica.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, was Monica there?
Speaker 3: Monica was not there, But I saw Mary then with Kyle and I hear her saying hypocrite and Kyle goes, Teddy, were you not nice to marry on the carpet?
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, you do have a way with words.
Speaker 3: Listen, here's I stand by this. I love a hypocritical housewife. And do I think there is one housewife on the air that isn't a hypocrite from time to time?
Speaker 2: I absolutely do not.
Speaker 3: So if like, do you take offense that sometimes I could think you are hypocritical?
Speaker 1: I don't. But you don't know Mary very well. I watch her.
Speaker 2: I have eyes.
Speaker 1: Okay, super fan, you can't judge people off of what you see on TV.
Speaker 2: Well, she admitted it.
Speaker 3: She goes, so is what you're saying is like when I tell Monica to not lose her head, But then I lost my head about Whitney, and I said, yes, that's exactly what I mean. It wasn't a blanket statement. But since then, don't you worry. Mary's been sending me some text messages. She's all called me a real one.
Speaker 2: We got along.
Speaker 1: She used to send me some really nice ones.
Speaker 3: But so Mary and I are on the up and ups. The next juice I got was Alexis Billino, who Now I'm wondering, Alexis, did you fib to me? And also, does Alexis have an accent? No, it's very like it happenstands really. Yeah, it was an interesting accent, you have to her voice sounded It wasn't like an accent to another country.
Speaker 2: It just sounded like affected in some way.
Speaker 1: I think that she has a distinctive voice. It's not like mine and yours, But I.
Speaker 2: Would hate for anyone to have a distinctive voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very kind of high pitched. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: I guess maybe it was like a valley girl.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, maybe maybe that tests.
Speaker 2: But she was really nice. She said she was going to share the tea with me because she loves you.
Speaker 1: Oh see, we make up and it's it's all better.
Speaker 2: But then here's the problem. She didn't spell all the tea.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of problems here because she didn't spell all the tea. She said that John Janssen and her just met that night, randomly took a picture, and that they're just friendly and that's it.
Speaker 4: But then now, yesterday we saw a new picture of them out together, of them out, but we see the back of her head, so was it her? Yes, it was the same high ponytail she was wearing the night before. Oh or the one she was wearing that night. Either way, it was the same. It was the same lick.
Speaker 1: Okay, well she has did she say that they're just friends?
Speaker 2: Correct? And then I said, do you guys text? And then her person whoever was with her?
Speaker 3: Of course, she asked that, well, I'm curious did she exchange numbers and text?
Speaker 2: She also wouldn't fully open up on who posted the picture.
Speaker 3: She said that you know, there were they had talked about no one posting it, and then I asked if John Jansen wants.
Speaker 2: Clout and she said she doesn't believe.
Speaker 3: So then I asked if she was coming back and she didn't say no, like she kind of played coy.
Speaker 1: So many people are asking me that. They asked me that I think on the Red Carpet last night and guys, I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Well, Emily said that she believes that the four shoe ins are.
Speaker 2: Tamra Judge, Gina, Emily, and Heather du Brow.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then by Taylor's post, I assume that means Taylor gets out.
Speaker 1: Taylor has announced that she will not be returning to the Real Housewives at Orange County very sad. I had a long conversation with her on the way to LA because I had reached out to her to see how she was doing, and you know, She's like, listen, you know, it is what it is. I had a great time being on the show. I got to develop some really good friendships with you guys. And I said, and that's not going to change. We have a holiday party that Heather Debro is organizing this next week coming up, and were going to be there. No, because you're not on the cast.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a cat, Well Nayl's tailor at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, but she was when she got asked, so we are all going to meet, she's still going and you know, and I said, listen, I'll invite you to every party. If you want to come, you're welcome to come. If not, then you don't have to.
Speaker 3: But but then something else Emily said was she said, I don't know about Shannon. I don't know what they're going to do about Shannon and if And I said, what if they asked Shannon to be a friend?
Speaker 2: And she said, I think Shannon.
Speaker 3: Would lose it. She would go nuclear, I think was her wording. So and then I see something about you and Shannon last night, So quit looking down at your phone because I need the real deal from you right now.
Speaker 2: Tamra, what did you say last night?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want me to go through? Are you done with the Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, well I want you to. I want to start with Shannon.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let me just run through my night. She's on here for sure, so just you just calm your tips down right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hey, it's Danielle Fish right or Strong and will Fredell but you know.
Speaker 1: What's best as Tapanga.
Speaker 6: Sean and Eric from Boy Meets World.
Speaker 5: And now Pod Meets World, the podcast where we've been sitting down weekly to rewatch the show we start in as kids, and we've been unpacking well a lot.
Speaker 7: And we've been taking the show on the road with the Kids Want to Jump Tour where every stop in cities across the US has been totally different and pretty hilarious if I do say so myself.
Speaker 6: But we know not everyone could join us. So we're happy to announce that our recent thirtieth anniversary of the show, Live from the met in Philadelphia, will now be available to stream no matter where you live.
Speaker 5: Our biggest show yet in the hometown of the Matthews, featuring appearances by Trina, Angela McGee, Matthew Lawrence aka Jack Hunter, Tony Mister Turner Quinn, and Danny Harley McNulty, who makes a very special surprise visit.
Speaker 7: It was so much fun and now you can experience it from the comfort of your own home.
Speaker 6: It will be available on December eleventh at five pm Pacific. You can learn more about how you can watch at veeps dot Events slash Pod meets.
Speaker 2: World December eleventh, your birthday.
Speaker 5: That's a boy, And this stream will be the only way to see or hear the Philadelphia show. We won't ever be airing it again, and we won't be releasing it as a podcast. Get all the info on streaming the live Pod meets World show so you don't miss out. Go to Veeps Veeps dot Events slash Pod meets World now.
Speaker 1: So I got to the Spago party. Only took me two and a half hours to get there because La traffic just sucks. It was Variety DirecTV party. It was at Spago. It was beautiful. It was a sit down dinner that looked like you were going to a fancy wedding. That's how beautiful it was. Inside. The first person I saw was Kyle, and we walked through the carpet together and did our interviews, and then they said to me. The PR girl goes, hey, Tamra, this is Abby. She goes, you need to go talk to Direct TV with Justin and I go okay. So I went back and talked and I thought I was done. M hmm. Then Eddie said afterwards, He's like, hey, they I think it was entertainment tonight or somebody wanted you back to do a little interview, and I thought I got through the carpet clean. It was clean. Were like, yes, I was clean, and like me and Kyle were saying, oh, we hate this. It's so hard because you say things they got taken out of context and you know, next thing you know, there's a story and all. All right, So I was very careful. So Eddie took me back to the press line and then that's when my mouth couldn't shut the cup when you had a beverage. Yes, had I not been asked who's on the naughty or nice list on the cast? I hesitated. I turned my head. I looked at Eddie and he is there with the biggest smile. He looks like happy Eddie, Happy Eddie. Here was happy Eddie from Potomac. Right, He's like all smiles, go ahead, say it, go ahead. Well, here's the thing. Eddie doesn't normally walk down the press line with me, but this one time I'm like, hey, babe, walk with me. And they're like, yeah, go never again, never again. So he was no, he can't shut his mouth up. So I said, yes, it's probably the one person on. My nihilist is Shannon. We had a disagreement. It was something that's been brewined for a while. So me and my amiga have not spoken since Thanksgiving before Thanksgiving, and that's all I'll say. And so then I get off the red carpet and there's some folks from Bravo, Kathleen French, some other people are our executive producers and and so I said, ah shit, I didn't want to say that, and he said, what did you say? Oh no, And I said, I just said that, me and Shannon. And he's like, did you say did you say what it's about? I said no, I absolutely did not. It's nobody's business at this point. And he's like, okay, I go. You know me, I have truth serm running through my veins. He goes, you have no filter.
Speaker 2: You can describe it however you like, but we all know what it means.
Speaker 1: Well, it was Eddie's fault. I'm blaming on Eddie. Happy Eddie, He's like, happy, go ahead. So anyway, so I walked into the event and the first person that I run into is Teresa and Louis. And you know, louis always really friendly and he like, you know, shook Eddie's hand and they talked, and then I went up. I'm like, hey, listen, I'm gonna hug you. I know you probably don't like me, but I'm gonna hug you anyways. And she said, I do like you. What are you talking about? And I said, okay, well I like you too. So we just moved on, you know, like housewives do. Then I go to sit down ases like I can't remember, probably, and then we get to the table and the place mats are me, Eddie's across from me, Teresa and louis across so I'm like, okay, this is happening. Else is at the table, Page was next to me, Craig Candy, and Todd Kyle. It was a lot of like Bravo. It was like a Bravo table.
Speaker 2: So did everybody that was getting Heather.
Speaker 1: Heather was there. She was on the other side, and she brought her daughter, Beautiful. She is absolutely beautiful. Oh, Heather Gay. I was Heather Gay. Yeah, Heather Gay. Sorry, okay, yep. So then you know, we just kind of moved on, because that's what powerful women in reality TV do. We just move on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: A variety's most powerful women don't hold grudges.
Speaker 1: We we just kind of move on and you know, we just had fun. And and then I had to go on stage for a panel. There was three panels. There's Legend panel that I think was Legend Legency something like that for Kyle and a bunch of other girls like Candy, and and then it was the podcast one, Oh for the Love, and they had me go on stage with Cheryl Burke from Dance with the Stars, who has a podcast on iHeart, Rachel Lindsay from The Bachelor, and Whitney Port from The Hills. I might have dropped that we had three million downloads this month a few times.
Speaker 2: I mean, we hate a humble brag. I hate you know.
Speaker 1: I just had to brag. I just had to. I gave you lots of props for being the perfect co host, and I just, you know, I just follow your lead.
Speaker 2: I did maybe.
Speaker 1: Say that Teddy tends to ask the harder questions.
Speaker 2: I well, unless that's the rule.
Speaker 3: I tend to ask the harder questions unless you really don't like someone, and then you'll go for it for me. Yeah, I'm open to asking anyone a hard question, like or dislike them.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to go for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We also talked about how we often have to apologize to most housewives when we see them in person. Correct how you know it's hard to find the balance of being honest and nice and not offend the talent or the network, and the network is sitting back there shaking their head as I'm saying it, uh huh, uh huh.
Speaker 3: But I can tell you this must and you know this is true, Tamera, because even the other night when I was working for Extra, housewives see me or see you, and they run to us to give us information.
Speaker 1: And I do also they do. There's also another element to it is every housewife that I talk to, you know, off the pod, they always look at me and say, do not repeat this on your podcast. And I always get so offended, like do you really like, I'm not that person that I have.
Speaker 3: A mosas Like city girls will be like, this is off the record.
Speaker 1: This is off the record. I'm like, I'm not a journalist. I don't go on unless you're in a headline or you're on.
Speaker 2: A show, or we're giving you a heads up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Like if there's an event you're at like this, that's the only time I'll talk, but hold on.
Speaker 3: First I want to say congratulations to you, thank you, But second, I need to know a little bit more about the Shannon situation. You can't be giving more information to Drag TV than you give to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that's it. We just had we had a falling out.
Speaker 2: But what does a falling out mean?
Speaker 1: We disagreed on something? Okay, and then what and then we haven't talked? Has she tried to reach out to you? Nope, it was a bad one. It was a bad one.
Speaker 2: Who was the last person to send a message or a call me?
Speaker 1: So are you the one?
Speaker 2: Without giving too much away, are we going to go along the.
Speaker 3: Lines it will be anything like last time where uh Shannon iced you out or anything like that, or it was you put down.
Speaker 1: No, this is something she came to me with. She was upset about, So she's upset with you. It's something that's been brewing. It's been brewing for me anyways, it's been brewing. And yeah, well makes sense.
Speaker 2: I feel like cameras are about to pick up any day now. So bravo to you.
Speaker 1: I do have another best friend and that's Alex Hall. She is my new OC best friend. She lives in Dana Point.
Speaker 3: I saw that planning on lunch, sure, which I couldn't tell for your arms or your legs or her arms or legs?
Speaker 2: Which one was that you guys are like intertwined. You must you must find the photo. It's a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay. Did I post it? Yeah? Kyden posted for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cute. LVP. Wasn't there the people?
Speaker 1: But we're not there, LVP. The Kardashians, Adriana, Gwen Stefani.
Speaker 2: No, when wasn't at your table? That's weird.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I was really. I was like Eddie, hey, we're gonna hang out with the Kardashians and he's like, sure we are. Yeah, they did a great spread in their their magazine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we can't wait to see it. We're so excited for you.
Speaker 3: The first thing I did when I saw Marcus Jordan was in front of Larsa on the carpet.
Speaker 2: I asked if he'd take my picture.
Speaker 1: You did not.
Speaker 3: That's funny though, that's actually funny. She started laughing and did you like? I was like, can you.
Speaker 1: Filling myself? Filling myself?
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was good, but we I hope we can be in a event together sometime soon.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously it's not gonna be out on Saturday or Friday with event.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be at that. Guys are all coming to jingle Ball.
Speaker 1: I really wanted to go to jingle Ball, but three nights in La in one week is just two much for me, and I just had my counters. It's just that my counters put in at Big Bear, and I just want to go see them. That just makes so sexy, That makes me so happy. I was literally at the event going to Carlos my contractor, send me pecks, send me picks of the kitchen. So that's very exciting to me. Well, I love you, Tom, I love you too. Bye bye