Speaker 1: H There's the Lagan, then the Los Angeles a la Passano la fronte electric either in world, hay Stoys, Lo chargers, Abgosninosa Una Edition, mass On Edition, Tristan mass the PuO Chargers, Tristis Tamos, Tristamascus and the most mood or keyboard Garstoll of Portugals and not by charges, Los Raves, Gnaran su sex to Partido, set Cones, Victory, the Wayne a turn together, the car like Ramosos, the Principia pancha Pinto Lamarca a touchdown ke Northway never more comedic, Edgar Allan Poe never more, the Raven at the door never more, see never more for Colavito t Edgar Allan Poe.
Speaker 2: You know movies Bi Partillo to Sua.
Speaker 3: And Ali sar Nanda called Loki via Pooja is due and defense a see and Makarno.
Speaker 2: March is Ultimate prem March.
Speaker 1: Bascar Burrando, every Eckler Keenan Tolos, Saman Commundo Tolos Istamon and Trandol and calorsital Partio Yeagan like Garda Uno Giardados approximate Amente Herbert Tremenda hen Alio travez corndo Conela exactly pa claramente fut plume record gua maso reaction and a viamente losesdas the ray banner reaction. Leno is aw your in particular LK pigueroa in cuadro Larbi castigo, contralos chargers, no like it none rough in the passer, come on, oh yes, a pasado para braidy, come on a pasado para homes comes ms pola qual tom braid inclusive leader man, the clarando, NFL combertillo and algo masaft univeel the football a lookay, I o boy were my stros seven if much rose pin Tavani. I know to carona braid is so probably into flag orally and it's the cast Clara Keleron gold Clara est no cast raven castiga chargers, Sally di son, the final man, Termino conelo, the campo cambia el per field, paros charge in prison.
Speaker 3: You know the raco in mondul no is porque no slitle con s a little countries pamos bam bamsas year buenos quibos in guenelna ponder antesa anversia, p lamentamenta conta not a consistencia and on FC hour offenciomjes on the line of fail yes in number of proofcom and the oro e ament train tis all the train titles and ultimo aura cosa peranza auras and a s ultimo bartio called the Presencia Lo J Hawkins come Basic one, s Lotro, commnsol partio exactamnesi, the Leonard commensal patio and Placeando Mikey Davis, Luisia Derwin, James Alfindel patio, lomas connectaoudari's a some buenas some when as a pet ravens nando trina puntos per partillo Yeah, in Paris Mucco, the loco corrio in a dominuo so gon lavenza charges made too, savenza pedo e peroa brana continued, Palina Brandon Staley, pork Port simply lament went alpo and U quatro pervis implemented plot even as quatrom B m B and Ponelian context of twelve finale, the premier tempo.
Speaker 2: Chronometro. Justina Maria probably like I said, the man.
Speaker 3: Tress so not Victoria Lados the King and the e cler come in sangul Quarto ya and barba mis mas, the Baltimore Jdavian clown in Vienna, strip sack at just Semina Briolada is la quarta is la tris Controni, kipocom Ravens, Samomeo.
Speaker 1: Hell Let's boy, Lamar Jacksono the trin taidos solo si into gardas one touchdown Correo Padrin Portier, Perserto Portierre Compertio and the mass Rapi and Giganas and Camille Giardas entry quarterbacks in Lestordia, trent ten away yards naa mas control chargers Aura they flowers exploded the touchdowns so no paro Portierra snce Pertino, la temporal charges Couatro Ganados, Pero Ferencia is travaco b pasmada b Fuera de rimo a Lamar Jackson issue offen see why the Ravens a c ke I guess saves the commu Kellen Moore Alfinello Traves coke and los mismatches I and la cargas nor Considas minos con ry work in progress, Nolas Tressa.
Speaker 3: Lasundr qu Yelo c and lens post partillo line failindo, bortuna ca semana and dina mas bortunia, Yeah po charges is sacrament loglanteg finande and quante le pas cover ta sero he covered, and the football significan and in safety fund nay la part ugnificat and totos like yeah, bordinas a tota to events a lil mallo songs.
Speaker 2: Who are is il ca you know he Jos tells.
Speaker 3: Wundoura went to a pression coure back mefo, justin Loci Prince Joe two reponsa borgole a prison you know, cambia I miss mound santis in general necessity do extra justin nes cent con yel huguandol parti h ciendo like Treja.
Speaker 2: Case just in Herbert.
Speaker 3: It's simply le tree against el Reno, guando damien part lamentalimente digo Orlando ma get hen Borg causes lave.
Speaker 1: Las bee la sa punta last super applica, cis c s TNA los uga orries par mass patriot estoy spuo chargers, but a bunch of the Moostellos New England Patriots lemos Hito Bill Belichick this is not gonna part Yo Familia put charge roomball kickoff Poos Patriots Kello casbisto to post, Tom Brady parent Pesero, Yeah, commos and show I tam being drama I know and mentioned almost in street Elevation the Pulo charges television, Mac Jones squadro Viso Bailey Zappi, acidos a quarterback and Trado Porel quartera Ronda Bailey Zappi, den Yada's part interceptionist Nadamas and SU's interventionist quatro a partisoner cent total komal mention uando Bill Belichick bango and mac Jones keu momento even quarterback del futuro er parent the Tom Brady el Chamaco kerel ma elto am the most auto pain in many non Castle, New England algunos decent circulando again los b in ts Porga and territorial then and it's a it's a sex his son Peto the Eastern the lose New England Patriots can until quarterback and us C much attention Koro king k V. There is a possibly have in New England peri quarterback.
Speaker 3: Sass touchdowns does interception is PARAMC John's lo touchdown in those interceptions real probably m say yeah, it's it's deficial. We're gonna keep away the Bill Belichick those in a way that Victoria's anti jets and the builds, you know, the porky sialmental bills and tanti consistent guipo son GiB repitar so can called care class who are isol partios inclusive campero, the s s a co Indianapolis, Perlo Giants, Perion vine Go Washington, Silas inn and and el partiopro ovimenti falta tal into and reas to plan no yea in a mad jud Cahore linebacker case. You know mo important see it defensa barlos parolos pago turned the vis defenses punto totalist iporti tambi and deroulvi defense liga those pap is over momentum come on in serio prolemas bueno k seeking prolema charters and real mentaritos porto.
Speaker 2: Ela treats.
Speaker 1: However, primo bio Belichick, possibly as the diego bo Belichick that because of Patriots Gas time fathers Provar mckin stem father, the scholar hitos in Brad Brady mir In Brady compart like you're saying, ye hitos, hold my beer, Benlon numerous lost seven come look as resitter Externos, Partillos and Tonsis porres Oil Meta Bailey, Zappi Soyato. The Camos allow Fencio and does this sound familiar? The Camos allows it was on the implemented processors Ma Masco, cretos, conde pedal and it cancel the chargers that those patriots and chargers and much into punture Clara ke valtad on the mass hot in that position the wide receiver for save Ge Williams a lesson he had an iron history eal co relation Joshua pumpmas than cob is a is a is a problem English calm pass forlok Is Momento and sard moving in see Quentin Johnston base whoever Peravan bas, whoever sect and actor the report of les pellicular he was charging st but justin kerber Al Randy Mass Randy Mass tam Brady said he lost a Keenan Allen pin and Allen Glaio the league and Keenan Allen Lepida makes next Algin Algin that you ever see. The Quentin Johnson noise is a persona non fil in that position like the massive and yes, that position the wide receiver is dandyficile comberte. And they said, whoever is tlar in that position the wide receiver moota and papas that's the monstress. Who's I used most all pro corners and supermodo and pove a parison. I guess peranza para Quentin Johnson Como wide receiver, Pert gallow charges or Hotel Alsa Belichicklick, look at you, Keenan Allen and Lalon is the partio I see that Herbertronico Ken and Allen intra a cerning factory. The particular would be a tracy like tracy.
Speaker 2: That's it. Just show me at a.
Speaker 3: You know, Pero, Loscencia, Losa, Corey Linsley, the Paracio monumental pork Condo, Tela mar the career you recon cob Yes, Tippo Clark cover Claro you almost Pero coll experience in annoying people center you gon con Jason Kelsey to simpretan co Jason Kelsey, Bretalo Vos and s number sim brettan I in.
Speaker 2: Tonsis it's a camplo.
Speaker 3: It's a cover ta seen on a lot of yellows Baltimore Ravens mental level I algus with g U s o by abraca Semma no sememor o r g Lo Cavan compression Yeah, and Tom says lot God liked Tinta Yeah.
Speaker 2: Associates and.
Speaker 3: See from man is a class line actually simportant to them to who is Kobe kob Toto mundo va Yeah, Savian Belota co case qi was Quina is a classic Tempora Luisia stately tennis a classic.
Speaker 2: The zone on the new import.
Speaker 3: In in Quintre la Maana the pearce consc parasion the correct see Ugo lul who is realmen to d Nata in Borgo quin and el Domingo is our Keen la toy Porgesinkin and Allen justin Quin and.
Speaker 1: Lois is un Domingos in ken no is Domingo and the NFL Paraos chargers, Mamas Anon Como Housten Kellen More company or Prasidasa magacord and being a cas a can when keenan Allen, he asked an Eckler and and double passes, ok. More of that please mass day so Eckler caroms ante the Okay, we have a proto entry chargers Patriots Eckler see not the Starando por l to high ankle spring some bing trees see note that is explosively to Biendo Ali and much critic per portnotan Joshua Kelly, Joshua Kelly start car Ye tres Mane, there's a c. Josh Kelly is the actor the part those snaps cor Co, Malvo, Manaco, Connel Loo and mos vistos to seek Josh Kelly well in factor important para chargers in Histe and gus Into Laciva Tovas and in Contrado Alguntio the model acted too who po mas Physicalsaos and the Antelo's Ravens is coming to Lamar Jackson the Oster and and New England as in contral like Cuscramas Canada, Mali and Mass then sat down Parham junr Algin Mass Tresquatter receptionist part of the touchdowns. Quin and Allen again set the Mao La coverage and Sima via quin and man.
Speaker 3: Man Burgata Traband and Quinan Cla Coturas its pecially at Pin and the Ruta Perfunda, Ruta, Corta rute and Medola it Also see l and Ego, Trinta Unanio Sea turn through receptor Reception, Lamented Jervas and al Smith, the Los Eagles, Ciy lamb Quin and Allen peland A Leader in receptionst. Jardas, l n F Prosin Martin until Sia Erickson s Palmer mac Receptor co the can Key Cora Elijah, You know, boy boy, can can we with the la Basoga? Can we YouTube him? Blos Broncos, the Birthers, Tinta Avanti in my Yummy I singco Partio gnaws Oi Primero yeah amoel Coon denber the the the New England Pero Lunico patio in porto momentos.
Speaker 2: The Loingo is the Party of Patriots.
Speaker 1: Exactly memos Rumba contralos Patriots chargers patrio tans. This is the Foxborough and Terra del conjunto the regulars chargers feme it put Frontera electric ke, the person, the Poro chargers mucha cob ramas room, the sukipos whose chargers Monte Peardos, alos broncos se pardos bills po comes a lost New England Patriots put charger pad chargers BASEDU not prolucun The air Game, the quitan He Lack cap Winner, the Chargers Radio Network
Speaker 2: Football Ammy Gun, the loose l a Chargers