Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake up way, you guys really are like the hip hop early morning late night talk Hill.
Speaker 2: Threapless Club is the most powerful popular urban radio show, like.
Speaker 1: From the Black Mothership in New York City. It's DJ YMV and Charlamagne to God, it's different. You know, I'm saying, like, y'all know what.
Speaker 3: Y'all talking about.
Speaker 4: Y'all be Black five.
Speaker 2: I love y'all.
Speaker 5: Collectively known as Breakfast Cup.
Speaker 6: So I'm always.
Speaker 7: Nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say.
Speaker 3: Stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Everybody, what.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Yo yo Charlamagne da gout bes to the plane in its Friday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's Friday, and we got Ivy here.
Speaker 1: She's our guest co host, Ivory, Big Ivy. You can start right there, Ivy, start right there, Big Ivy, drop on the clothes bomb for Big Ivy. You gotta move over to the second. But what Ivy?
Speaker 3: How are you? Are you feeling top of the one?
Speaker 2: I feel marvelous, marvelous, same, I feel great even though I stayed up a little bit late last night, you know, because it was Thursday night football and my Dallas Cowboys were playing the Seattle Seahawk.
Speaker 1: Didn't even know, and I'm sure you didn't, but we did and we won. Okay, so we went back right there was bust as all that almost busted the ass.
Speaker 9: Don't mean nothing. A w is a w Okay? We won, were ninety three. Drop on the clues bomb for my Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Almost couldn't close.
Speaker 9: I gotta get my sweet tickets, Gotta get my sweet tickets for the Super Bowl yours. My one of my life goals is to take my daddy to a Super Bowl with Dallas Cowboys playing. You know, before it's all said and done, this is gonna be that year and we're gonna have us had halftime. You can probably take your shut up to.
Speaker 2: Some Super Bowl with the Cowboys in attendance, but I wouldn't say, you know, this year is gonna be the Eagles and the Chiefs.
Speaker 9: Why you say that so confidently? Should we listen to you? You're a New York Giants fan. You thought the New York games were gonna make the playoffs this year. Why should we listen to you exactly exactly said that you don't make good decisions. We realized that about you. You don't make good choices. Dallas, Cowboy's going to the super Bowl dropping the clues bombs from my Dallas.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is not true.
Speaker 3: I know that if I'm going to the super Bowl, I'm going to see Usher. I don't care about the game.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I can understand that too. You know, I'm gonna have two reasons to go.
Speaker 2: You know, yesterday last night my kids went to go see Renaissance. What you mean Beyonce's Renaissance in the movie movie. Yeah, I don't know how they got early tickets, but they know it does come out this weekend. Came out up this weekend, so they went with their friends last night. They I guess it was I don't know what that's good type of show, but they went. They loved it. They came back last night they loved it. The show was late, it was at like eight o'clock, so they got back at ten.
Speaker 1: They loved it. I'm glad. Every came back with posters and they really enjoyed it.
Speaker 9: Everybody needs to get information and go see Beyonce's Renaissance.
Speaker 10: Movie.
Speaker 1: You see what this says? What is this on the friend of the New York Post this morning?
Speaker 9: It says tay and By Swift shines and support a fellow superstar. If Taylor Swift is supporting Beyonce, everybody should because we know what we need.
Speaker 1: We need Beyonce to make more money than Taylor s the first week they could with you this morning, you just you're just a pessimist. Pessimism has never won any battles. Fel it p E S S I S S M. Yes, that's it. That's not it.
Speaker 2: I know that, I know that's I don't know if it is enough. It's definitely not it. You sure, yes?
Speaker 1: How is it? What spell it?
Speaker 4: P E?
Speaker 1: Don't I don't even think that. Don't even think use it in the sentence. Please, dj in is being a light pigmented pessimist this morning. P that's what you need? S S. Yes, that's what you started. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I'm a past all right, Well, Nick Cannon is going to be joining us this morning. Nick Canny will be stopping through. He has this new artist, Klondike Blonde.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, and we're going to tell you something during that interview about one of our producers and how stupid she could possibly pee.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, But she was.
Speaker 9: Dumb when he comes to this Klon Dyke bomb. We'll talk about it after the conversation.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm gonna stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, all right, let's get the show. Cracker.
Speaker 2: When we come back, Tesling figure Over will be joining us. We got front page news allowed to discuss it. Don't go anywhere. Ivy Rivera's here, she's our guest co host.
Speaker 1: She's the on team. It's the Breakast Club.
Speaker 2: Gome morning, y'all morning. Everybody's DJ n V Charlemagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get in some front page news. Last night there was an NFL game. Do y'all care, Ivy? Do you care the Dallas Cowboys? Ivy doesn't care. So my Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Beat the Seattle Seahawks were nine and three.
Speaker 9: Right now, okay, on our way to the Super Bowl this year, Oh my goodness, you already know what it is.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: We have Ivy Rivera here, she's our guest co host and good morning Test.
Speaker 6: Good morning DJ and me.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Ivy, Good morning, Charlemagne. God congratulations on cowboys.
Speaker 1: How you feeling test It's Friday.
Speaker 6: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 12: I'm feeling good and ready to get started on this front page.
Speaker 1: News. Get petty.
Speaker 12: Let's start getting petty. Let's go, yes, let's get petty. It was a petty night last night. Some folks enjoyed it. I definitely enjoyed it for sure. If you like your petty with politics, then you miss the debate between Governor Newsom and Governor DeSantis. They were calling it red versus Blue, the South versus the West, and talking about the liberal policies and the conservative policies, and it started out fast and furious. Governor k news said, first things first, you want to make sure that everyone knows that neither one of them will be the nominee for their party in.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Now we have a fact, we have a.
Speaker 12: We have a few highlights. I'm gonna try to cover a few things. You're gonna have to watch it from beginning to end because it was just blows all the way through. When I try to summarize it as best I can. Let's get straight to education. Let's hear quickly what Governor DeSantis had to say about education.
Speaker 1: I actually have.
Speaker 13: Something that I brought that some parents have objected to. So this is a book that's in some of the schools in California, Florida. This is not consistent with our standards called gender queer. This is pornography, it's cartoons, it's aimed at children, and it's wrong. So this should not be in schools. So we're going to stand for the rights of parents. I think we need to do that nationwide. I don't think you can have a situation where some states just trample on the rights of parents. Parents have a fundamental right to direct the education and upbringing of their kid.
Speaker 12: I mean, now, Governor Newsom, now he had a prop. So for those who you know, obviously you can't see what we looked at on the video. He brought up a prop of a of a book you know that he was using as an example. Governor Newsom had this to say in his response about rental rights.
Speaker 4: It relates to parental rights. Come on, California's in our constitution parental engagement. It's called the LCFF process. We actually require prontal engagement on curriculum development, and we don't complete lie. We don't require K through third grade sexual education that doesn't happen till middle school. What you're doing is using education as a sword for your cultural purge.
Speaker 6: Now, they also went back and forth about crime. That was a big issue.
Speaker 12: And let's take a listen to what the Sanders had to say about crime. And obviously you was talking about California. List listen, what do you have to say.
Speaker 13: People are leaving California in droves largely because public safety has collapsed they have I mean, you go when California's come to Florida. One of the things they'll say, it's almost like an odd of body experience. They can go to the store, get toothpaste off the shelf, pay for and leave because in a lot of these places in California, everything's under lock and key because they basically legalized retail theft. They have chosen in California to put the interests of the criminals over public safety. They're easier on sex offenders, They're easier on all these crimes that are leading to a collapse in the quality of life.
Speaker 1: And I think it's interesting.
Speaker 13: Gavin Newsom was mayor of San Francisco, so he took the San Francisco model turned that into a template for California's collapse. Now the left wants to take the California model and use that as a template for America's collapse.
Speaker 6: It was also does he brought a prop with that as well.
Speaker 12: He brought a prop of feces show how much species was in the streets of San francisc Yes, he.
Speaker 1: Had them in the whole time. He had that in his car.
Speaker 6: He had a lot of proper It was like a real housewife. It was like a real housewife for you.
Speaker 12: He had a lot of prophers he kept pulling out of his out of his pocket, and he had a map that showed all of the feces that's on the ground in San Francisco. And so Governor Newsom had this to say in his response about crime.
Speaker 6: He had a lot more.
Speaker 1: But these are just the highlights.
Speaker 4: We're near fifty year lows down fifty five percent violent crimes in the state of California from the nineteen nineties. And I want to compare and contrast that with the issue in Florida that you didn't mention, and that's the murder rate.
Speaker 1: The issue is seven out of the top numbers.
Speaker 4: Part of the murder rate, seven of the top ten murder rates in the United States of America are red states. He has a sixty six percent higher gun death rate in the state of California is a higher murder rate. Go to places like Jacksonville, go to places like Orlando, go to places like Tampa. The murder rates off the charts com compared to cities like San Francisco. And you know what, you were one of the most worst mass shootings in American history Park Seventeen kids were gunned down, lives lost, seventeen others lives torn asunder. You made it easier for felons to get guns without background checks, without any training.
Speaker 9: Ya all, y'all gonna get off Jacksonville. I'm tired of y'all white men attacking Jacksonville this year. Okay, between Malcolm Gladwell and Gavin Newsom, I don't like Jacksonville taking all these shots. But also I didn't see the point of the debate last night. It was unnecessary. It just seemed like an attention grab for Fox News, an attention graph for the Santists, an attention graph for Newsom. I have no idea why that debate happened, and to me, it just shows how unseerious. Everyone is taking this crucial moment in American politics.
Speaker 3: I was honestly waiting for solutions, but I.
Speaker 9: Didn't get none of that. And for everybody, you know, I see people loving on Gavin Newsom this morning. It's not hard to look better than Joe Biden, it's not hard to look better than Rodney Santis. And just because you look better than those two people doesn't mean you should be the nominee for president.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well he certainly maybe could use him as a sarrogant, that's for sure.
Speaker 12: I mean, because I do I want to say that I do appreciate the at least the ability that knew some had the guts to go over the Fox News and basically debate two people at one time. You know Sanity and you know DeSantis. So I give him some credit, you know, some credit for that. But I just like seeing good policy, you know, just good debates. But I hear what you're saying, Charlamagne, like what is the end result? But anytime, you know, if we can watch verses for hip hop, I'm always down to look at a versus between you know, the right and the left.
Speaker 6: I really don't have that conversation I'm witting.
Speaker 9: It just got to make sense, because you know, I don't think Gavin Newsom did himself any favorus because what he showed me last night, he could never galvanize support in the Rush Belt or the South, like I don't think he could ever put together the type of rainbow coalition it would take to be president.
Speaker 1: Because when I tuned in last night, I saw him answer.
Speaker 9: The abortion question, the LGBTQ question, in the border control question, he basically agreed with a lot of Republican talking points in regard to border security. He didn't really answer the abortion question. And the fact he can't simply say yes that image Ron held up is inappropriate for kids. It's troubling, and it's the kind of things that would keep him from ever winning over the Midwestern the South.
Speaker 1: If you ask me, how do I know? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, that is front page this station news test. We'll see in a couple of minutes. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one if you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five on it's a Friday, It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning, the.
Speaker 1: Breakfast Club today. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Whether you're mad or black, it's time to get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: What's up? Did your envy this frame piece for your town?
Speaker 1: Or how?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 11: What on?
Speaker 1: Frank? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 11: Brother?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 14: I will talk about the TI in the sun situation. Man, I can't people talk about that. I just want to say, Man, I don't care how old I get. Any of my kids ever disrespecting on trying to raise their hand.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put them down right there, especially your son. Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 14: I don't even know why people have six They mouth to say TI tripping or messing up they family, You're embarrassing. Come on, man, that's traine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And there's probably people saying that who ain't got no kids, especially science, because reality is, you know, we've all got buck on our fathers.
Speaker 1: At one point we're going to test it out dad, you know what I mean?
Speaker 16: Yeah, But that's just man.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 14: People just be like to talk.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 11: I don't know what's going on with this world.
Speaker 14: But I promise you any of my kids raised their hands at me or their mama, I'm putting them down right there where they I.
Speaker 9: Didn't hear nobody talking bad about Yeah, nobody, nobody say to you I was wrong if he handed that situation and a.
Speaker 14: Couple of comings saying like now he embarrassed in the family, or why ain't messing.
Speaker 16: With something like that?
Speaker 14: I just wanted to put that out there. These little dudes need to relax. Man, These streets ain't.
Speaker 11: What it is for real.
Speaker 9: Also, you know what's so interesting, I didn't really get buck with my dad, you know, physically, because my dad showed me that power early.
Speaker 1: Your dad let me know. My dad let me know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a game earlier early. You don't even think about it. You know what I say I did this day. I think I had an attitude with my dad One time he said something. I had an attitude, punched me down my chest out the last time crazy, yeah, last time ever.
Speaker 3: But there's always that one kid that's always gonna try their luck. So he's that son God bless yep.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this little big chocolate the toad truckers th time.
Speaker 17: So listen two things, Happy holiday, God bless everybody. If Charlemagne's ankle grab and love of Trap can do the show, so can I. Now I got I got you guys some Christmas some Christmas gifts, and vy, I got you some hair dye. Thank you for your dive here we all know your hair rain Black and Charlamagne, I got you. Nick Cannon's new new song, smoking Weed.
Speaker 16: With the rain Deer all day long.
Speaker 11: I don't know why I did this song.
Speaker 16: Put me on your show next ip hating You know.
Speaker 1: Who I am?
Speaker 18: All right?
Speaker 9: I don't music to anybody, no, okay, never Please, don't even give it the Cannons music to somebody as a joke. Jesus, don't even give it the Cannons music to your worst enemy. I would never do that to somebody.
Speaker 1: Can you make sure you pull up Nick Cannon's song when he comes in with a song. You don't have one? Yes? One?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: You can't playing first verse right?
Speaker 2: No, start talking with I'm daming. You can't even play that way. Damn Hello, Who's god knew what he.
Speaker 1: Was doing.
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 16: It's rich from Jersey?
Speaker 1: How you doing, man, what's going on?
Speaker 19: Bro?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 11: My cowboys putting me through all these changes. I'm happy they won, but I don't see the domination, man, and I'm worried down the line.
Speaker 1: It's not about domination, sir. It's about finding ways to win games.
Speaker 9: That was a good win last night because normally the Cowboys lose those kind of games.
Speaker 1: It was it was we just need to be more disciplined than the defense has to play better.
Speaker 11: Absolutely absolutely. Hey Charlamagne, quick question. Yes, what's the last have you been to Key Island down in South Carolina?
Speaker 1: But don't ever disrespect me like that. You got damn right.
Speaker 9: I've been to Key Island. I love Ke Island. Last time I was there with last summer. I stayed there for a week last summer.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we were down there for my family reunion. Beautiful place. Yeah. We'll be down and beach next year for my family.
Speaker 9: I haven't been to Murtle Beach in like twenty plus years. Tell me about it when you go there and tell me how it is. I haven't been there in like twenty plus years.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. My people are from Alvin off Highway forty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, absolutely, yeah. So have you know nothing about that?
Speaker 3: Huh nothing?
Speaker 1: Me neither.
Speaker 9: I used to go to Murtle Down. I was like a kid, like a teenager because we used to do murder. They used to do the high school. I went to Berkeley Hospit used to do Myrtle Beach prim weekend. So I ain't been there in years.
Speaker 1: Well, get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Exactly wait right, ray Yo, Charlotte man, Jasey, what up are we lost?
Speaker 1: This is your time to get it off your chest. I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 21: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 22: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: We live. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 16: What's good?
Speaker 10: What's good? Is Prince Creek from the seven five seven? How about those cowboys?
Speaker 23: He?
Speaker 1: Yes, come on, we all answer the Super Bowl? Baby, Yes, yo, shallow, shallow man.
Speaker 10: I agree with your baby brother. Listen. People don't give Jack plus got enough credit?
Speaker 24: Man, all right, they're always talking about what ivy hold your horses, bro, y'all garbage. But look, people don't give that enough credit. Man, They're always talking about Dallas ain't playing nobody.
Speaker 10: We can't fix the schedule. We're gonna beat the brakes off of everybody, right, So I'm just wanna say, yo, how about those Cowboys? Bro Envy yas should tank. I don't even know why y'all trying to win games?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 10: Why the Giants is trying to win games?
Speaker 25: Man?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 9: Yo, Also, we're rooting for the forty nine ers this weekend. We need to forty out. We need the forty nineers to beat the Eagles this weekend, no doubt.
Speaker 10: Real.
Speaker 9: Goodbye, sir, stop disrespecting the Cowboys fans. You ain't have to hang up on him like this.
Speaker 1: He was talking for two minutes. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 16: DJ Envy Charlamagne the guard ivey, good morning?
Speaker 1: What's good?
Speaker 16: Was good feeling this ball?
Speaker 1: Brother favors O G Robbins bar time's go o G you.
Speaker 16: Already do check it out this bartime? Listen man, They told me, oh g just keep the strength and condition. There so many punk thinkings, you balace, find your position in. Can I get a soul clap or sudi.
Speaker 26: Clapping for Benjamin is the architect's flame structure connect prepping this project. They upset for God to respect the consistency bar maturity. I came over flows spied with. Actually I get it though they figured I stopped for a long time ago. But I'm skate through. No hype man, nothing back to me up for several minutes. Set that are washed, drying, full them up. Never tain't nothing like it a sign for hip hop or ron started which most of them get to day's in the work shop. They basics done those and takes tens can't be trusted. Let me show you how to viob with the crowd, increasing them numbers to get o.
Speaker 1: G okay, okay, G I got some balls.
Speaker 3: Oh G, you're ready ready, I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Who the hell is this page of he at five forty six in the morning, crack of.
Speaker 1: Dooring in and now I'm yawning, wipe the cold out my eye? See who's paging me this?
Speaker 2: And why it's my homie Charlotte from the breakfast club to me he's in the gambling spot and some dudes just popping him in the back.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Why they try to him in his bunkie Damn. Why they try to him in his bunkie.
Speaker 10: Damn.
Speaker 1: Why they try to skim him in his bunkie? Damn? Why they try to him in his bunkie?
Speaker 9: Why Big that was crazy for no reason at a time like this. Look, man, I'm not a toy. I don't play. Envy has to stop being gay. He loves crack, broke back cowboys, Dallas.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 1: Know, y'all, y'alla family thing is said, why you did that to Charlotte? She said, why you did that? The big white.
Speaker 3: Anybody you ain't producing to be for your men, y'all gotta make a sale together.
Speaker 2: Calls every Friday. Man, we love o g rob all right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. Now we got rumors on the way. Give us a little teas ivy what we're talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I mean the caller already said it. But we gotta get deep into this t I business because we gotta get some straightening going on.
Speaker 2: Were standing on business when we come back, so don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club Morning everybody. It's dj n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts Ivy Rivera, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you got.
Speaker 1: You don't know what this means to me. This is the rumor report, and.
Speaker 3: Body, you're a person that's like we want.
Speaker 24: To see you know.
Speaker 3: I will always talk about what's going on the culture. I was very much of chat.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club, Big Ivy, what's talk? I need Rosetta Stone to understand all of that.
Speaker 3: But she didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: She didn't hear it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, holding me down.
Speaker 2: I feel.
Speaker 3: Like saying, up, what's going on? But let's get into this t. You know, t I and his son have been all over the blogs. They've been arguing with each other, everybody's standing on business. You know Atlanta, they are known for their R and B parties, and they put up this crazy flyer and I know they did it on purpose. They were probably probably trying to be funny and lighthearted.
Speaker 1: And it trying to capitalize on the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it ended up real bad.
Speaker 14: Ware.
Speaker 3: T I pulled up and he expeditiously told them to take this down, and it was crazy. Do we have all THEO that we can get into Let's get into it.
Speaker 8: You to me and to the ain't nothing going, ain't nobody, can't nothing going nothing, call you need to come, do what you need to do. Ain't nothing happen, No money, no beers, no no party, no sections, nothing. You put me a man on the middle fire, get me everything. And if you can't, don't play with me. I don't know if y'all from here don't play.
Speaker 1: That wasn't TI. That was t I P dropping the clues bombs. It was the beers for me. Pers no sections, no dj no nothing. And he's not wrong.
Speaker 9: You don't don't have me host your party and then post an image of me, you know, in an altercation.
Speaker 3: With my son and then say sing sip or get choked out? Yeah, man like, that's audacity. That's absolutely disrespectful.
Speaker 9: He's not the only King that should be running down on y'all club promoters. If Martin Luther King Jr. Was alive, he'd be running down on y'all club promoters too, for using his likeness all crazy. Wait till next month, next month, in January, when Martin Luther King Weekend iss coming. You're gonna see Martin Luther King Jr. Holding Hennessy bottles. Okay, getting lap dancers from Tuquiana, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They know where this was going.
Speaker 3: I was like, what does m OK have to not anything?
Speaker 2: They do that for black history. More to I have Malcolm X holding some some you know, disrespect chronic.
Speaker 9: You know it's disrespectful in all Malcolm X's family and Martin Luther King Junior family.
Speaker 1: You do exactly what t I just did for his family. Okay.
Speaker 9: This is also an example of how people's real life is just entertainment for others than t I reminded them, Look, this is my real life.
Speaker 1: Don't play with that, unfortunately, So don't play with that.
Speaker 3: Going even deep down.
Speaker 1: Real quick, y'all.
Speaker 9: Lucky Clay, y'all, Lucky Clayon not here no more. God blessed the dead. Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: That would have went a whole another way from.
Speaker 2: Clay would have been there way before. Soon as the door opened up, Clay would have been there long level.
Speaker 1: G Clay dropping the clues Mom for clay Man.
Speaker 3: We need somebody to buffer for t I. He shouldn't be out in these streets doing this.
Speaker 1: Well is not here.
Speaker 3: We gotta protect the brand like y'all looking a little crazy. I ain't gonna hold you, but looking like that's g I know. Don't you know what's not looking like T? I his son king Allegedly there's rumors that.
Speaker 10: T is not the.
Speaker 1: I don't even do that. Just say I didn't say that. No, don't even say, don't give me sorry, tear that up? Gave you? Yeah, couple, don't even do that, right up, listen, don't even do that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying what everybody. No, No, I'm moving on.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Mike Tyson yikes allegedly, boy, you might not want to.
Speaker 4: Do, but.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, he ain't doing that to me. But Mike Tyson allegedly punched somebody in the face last year.
Speaker 1: Is it alleged? If we seen it?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did we see it? Did we see it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I think we did see it.
Speaker 3: In the confirmation, Mike, Mike Tyson punched, and the guy is back asking for four hundred and fifty thousand dollars. I don't feel like that's enough. But for Mike Tyson, he was.
Speaker 1: Messing with Mike Tyson.
Speaker 2: Mike Tyson was sitting in his plane, calmly, he was taking his flight, and the guy was behind and yelling this.
Speaker 3: Much is enough.
Speaker 1: He shouldn't have nothing. You have the audio.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Done, got lit man, he over here wrapper with Tyson. Mike Tyson trying to give us some shrooms. Tyson looking out, Man, that's crazy. You should have navigated. It's money, Mike, Mike, come on, let's go stop back that blue map flight. We just got beat up by Mike Tyson. Turn that way and he got up trying to ask for autograph. Man, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: Yikes. All right, and I see a photo here of the actual altercation.
Speaker 1: Don't want it. Don't look that bad from Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not ready to be walking out with a swollen.
Speaker 2: He don't poke the bed behind them. Mike Tyson defended himself. You all got eyes, That's what I say. I saw self defense. Folks always want to play victim after they do something to provoke. Uh the aggressions. Okay, once again using my life for your entertainment. Tyson is a real person, a real human. He's not some prop for your social media. And he's and he's a boxer and he gets busy and if you want to test that good luck, and he actually spoke after the incident when it happened a while ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, Mike just came from a nightmare on the plane. Charge you're good? Yeah, yeah, boys, for a long time.
Speaker 22: I shouldn't even be taking public claims. And my wife gets mad that I take public But well, what am I to do on the plane with my friend?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 22: I guess what he's supposed to watch me a bodyguard and a yes, what am I doing a plane? It triggers me flittening the.
Speaker 1: Whole of field. Fight.
Speaker 22: Yeah, people, I ran out to go up, and I was running up somebody threw something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ran up in the house. What yeah, I know about that? How much is he asking for the guy? He don't deserve nothing, Okay, Mike, send him some Tyson bikes, send him a nice bite.
Speaker 2: Don't even deserve that. He was messing with Tyson. Tyson was minding his business. Tyson took pictures with the man. We've seen the man screaming behind Tyson. That's look, it's just take that l And there's a time during COVID I don't know if you gonna spit on me, I'm gonna catch COVID leave me alone.
Speaker 1: I'm defending myself with clear self defense. That'sanks. I'm about to Tyson bike. Sorry, budd, He'll never do it again.
Speaker 3: He's looking slow.
Speaker 1: By the way, them Tyson Mike bikes. Best edibles on the market, really best edible. Put me on best edibles on the market, Mikes and something through not even close. All right, well that is your rumor report.
Speaker 2: Now when we come back, we got front page News with Teslin Figuero, Ivy Rivera's head and it's the Breakfast Slog.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your morning's will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. You see j Envy, Charlemagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Ivy Rivera's our guest co host this morning. Yes, and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 6: What up, Tairs, what's going on? Dj Andy, Good morning, Ivy, Good morning CHARLEMAGNEA.
Speaker 1: Guys, he said the hood all right?
Speaker 2: And now last night the Cowboys beat the Seahawks forty one to thirty five.
Speaker 1: Know that on our way to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's gonna be the Dallas Cowboys usher and I don't know who, but we're gonna be in the Super Bowl in February. You hear me, So anybody out there, you know what I'm saying, you're selling sweet tickets.
Speaker 11: Let me know.
Speaker 9: Okay, I need to take my father to a super Bowl, all right, to go see the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 9: He didn't taste a marine on nine to eleven at Medlfe Stadium during the Cowboys Jets game for nothing, okay, track.
Speaker 1: Story, fact, true story, true story, not eleven. He deserves it.
Speaker 9: Okay, yes, facts, you didn't know it was a marine though. I don't even know how you got to taste it in the belting.
Speaker 1: He just from South Carolina.
Speaker 9: He just came up here minding his business, going into Medlife Stadium, you know what I mean, got into a scuffle with a man who ended up being a marine on nine eleven.
Speaker 1: It just happened during the Cowboys Jets game. Okay, he deserves to be that, all right. I promise you I'll make sure I search him myself before.
Speaker 2: Walk honestly, not to bring back old lose, but thank god he did have to taste it.
Speaker 6: You're saying, you don't think you would have been able to hang us over.
Speaker 2: Because he was the only he was the only person there that if I remember the video, there was a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of no yeah, yeah. He had some cousins from Toy was all getting oh.
Speaker 9: Never mind going okay, yeah, he was all getting you don't fight fair nowhere.
Speaker 1: Damn. He was ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, he reliving the Moment's all right, well, let's go right to Santos.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: It was more spiciness going on yesterday, GOP Representative George Santos. He continues to refuse to resign and have ahead of an expulsion vote today, this schedule for today now. Instead, he is arguing that he is being bullied in the wake of his scathing ether support on conduct. Apart from the ext This Committee investigation, Santos has pleaded not guilty to twenty three federal charges, including allegations of fraud related to the COVID nineteen unemployment benefits, misuse of campaign funds, and lying about his personal finance on House on his House reports Now Thursday, at a combative news conference outside the capital, Santo's remained defiant as he lashed out at other members of Congress.
Speaker 6: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 1: If I leave, they win. If I leave, the bullies take place. This is bullying.
Speaker 23: The the chair of the committee putting out a motion to expel. Just introducing it and not calling its privilege was designed to force me to resign. But he didn't even have the fortitude to go ahead and call the privilege. He had someone else to it, someone who's actually just recently done one on me, which is Congress from Dsazito.
Speaker 1: So the reality of it is, it's all theater.
Speaker 23: It's theater for the cameras, it's theater for the microphones, it's theater for the American people at the expense of the American people, because no real work's getting done.
Speaker 1: Is it all Theta's ass?
Speaker 9: Like, what's the biggest issue that they're upset about? Santo's like, what's the biggest offense?
Speaker 12: Maybe the money on the only fans, the Hermit's bags. You know that he was, he was in their spending, the botox.
Speaker 1: The misus campaigns, correct the MISSI.
Speaker 12: His campaign funds. He had the line on his resume to back to back to back. I mean it's just been NonStop, you know, back to back stuff with him.
Speaker 6: But how much he's uh, let's look it up. I got it right here, Charlemagne. I think I sent sent you some of that as well.
Speaker 1: You want to know, I don't know what the number is.
Speaker 9: I just know he spent some campaign for only fans and sophar I don't know what the exact number is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we yeah, they didn't put the exact number. He did spend four thousand at atuh at hermis.
Speaker 12: Oh, he didn't get the bag, bought a belt, right, Okay, Well he went well in that Prince Conress.
Speaker 6: He pretty much went full Nino Brown.
Speaker 12: For the kids that don't know that that's from New jack City, he said. If he leaves, he's taken a few with him.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 12: He pointed out how other congress people also have been inconsistent, So if you're gonna kick him out, you need to take some other ones any name dropped Representative Jamal Bow and take a.
Speaker 23: Listen, let's talk about consistency. We have a member of Congress that earlier this year took a plea deal to obstructing a congressional hearing. That's not the plea deal he took, right, I'm kidding. He took a plea deal for pulling a fire alarm, a fire alarm which obstructed and delayed an official hearing and proceeding on the House floor. Now, had it been one of the members of the media, had it been a Republican member of Congress, we all know that that person would have been charged with obstructing a Congressional hearing, just like the somewhat one hundred and forty people sitting in prison right now because of January sixth. But Jamal Bowman gets a pass. That's why today at noon, I'm going to be introducing a privileged motion for expulsion of convicted and guilty pleaded Congressman Jamal Bowman. And I stand there.
Speaker 1: I think that that's consistency.
Speaker 23: Let's hold her own accountable, but let's make sure that we do it with the President of the House.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, if you can't misuse campaign funds, then you simply can't misuse campaign funds. If president has already been set, then you know you got to follow that president regardless of what he's spent it on, because you know, I do know when people hear that he spent money at OnlyFans and Sophora, people.
Speaker 1: Are like, well, what's the big deal? You know what I mean, what issue was campaign funds?
Speaker 2: He should be using campaign funds for campaign absolutely, and if he did he.
Speaker 6: Said, digging everybody's breaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like people heard that you was spending campaign for it on like prostitutes and drugs, they would they would understand it better.
Speaker 9: Right, But you know when you hear some far and only fans like, what's the big deal? The big deal is he misused campaign funds?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 12: Well, his point is also he said he's the six he would be the six law maker that would be uh expelled from Congress. But his point is he never you know, he hasn't been the trial yet. Basically, he hasn't been found guilty of this yet. So he's saying that since he's willing to fight it out, they should wait, you know, until to see if he's actually guilty. And Bowman actually played guilty. So that's kind of his argument that they kind of have a point with that though. You know, when you look at others, you know, should you should.
Speaker 6: You put him out? You know, if he hasn't been through due process.
Speaker 1: Or I didn't. I wasn't. I wasn't the way he wasn't due process.
Speaker 12: I thought they alread well, they did what they did determine that the funds were missused. I guess if you want to consider that due process. But he's saying that, you know, he says he's not guilty.
Speaker 2: So but let me ask you a question. I know, in a lot of times people use other funds and then they reimburse it. That's not the same thing. Can he can he have did that?
Speaker 1: Is that possible? But he didn't.
Speaker 12: Okay, So I mean it's like, yo, it's possible. But you do see this a lot and campaign you know, on misuse of campaign funds. And yes, people have rembursed, took it out as a loan, said they use it for one thing when it was something else. That's not actually odd, but it was really Also the line on his resume that all started. Remember he said he graduated from certain places. His mother survived. I think he said the Holocaust. He said he was Jewish. I mean, it's just been back to back. He had a list of lines his high school resume, college resume. Said he worked at Golden Sacks. He said he lost employees at the Pulse nightclub. He said he had a nonprofit. He said his mother.
Speaker 6: Fled socialism in Europe.
Speaker 12: So it's just been they're just over Santo's period across the board. So it's the funds also the resume.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just line, Yeah, George Antos is just another example of how un serious America's politics are and the fact that you know, all of that can be laid out and it's still even being debated if he should be expelled as laughable. If they don't expel him today, then once again, it's just another example of how in serious American politics is.
Speaker 1: All right, well, that is front page News.
Speaker 9: Now, make sure you subscribe to Teslin Figuos podcast This Great Shot, No Chase of podcasts on the Black Pack, iHeartRadio podcast network, and follow at Teslin figure on all social media platforms.
Speaker 2: All right, now, when we come back, Nick Cannon will be joining us. Yes, it's artists with him, Klondike Blonde, and we're gonna kick it with them when we come back to breakfast slogo Morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is dj n V Charlamagne de goud. We are the Breakfast Club. Our special guest host Chris kling his hair. What's up? Have we got some special guests in the building. Our guy you can in his hair? Yes, with a special guest Klondike Blonde. We got a future superstar in the building.
Speaker 2: Integrates you all yeah, no, but he hasn't been here, but you're doing every damn thing out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm good man.
Speaker 5: I'm excited about you know, obviously here to talk about the new show that we launching on b t v H one, but just working man. You know how I go, just the grinds doing my morning show thing too. So that's probably why I really ain't been able to be up here.
Speaker 9: With your superstar. Speaking of you the superstars, how do you feel about your son being a better rapper than you?
Speaker 19: Who you think?
Speaker 24: You know?
Speaker 1: I go, I don't want none of my wax sauce to get on him. Sound like he's doing. I'm falling back now. Somebody said you over the ghost right for you? He should? Nah.
Speaker 5: My son is amazing, man, And like seeing like that. You know, when I'm young, kids really got the natural swag like I'll be. He'd be putting me up on the new game and stuff. And the dope thing is he's a rapper, but he's also a producer too, so he's really into that space of like making beats and dj and and gaming and all that stuff.
Speaker 9: If he wants to do that. I see, he really got it. Y'all see him rocking them stage and doing it every night on tour with his mom. So that's pressured, all right, because he's Nick Cannon's damn right.
Speaker 5: There's no pressure of being Nick Cannon's You're still superstar, But now being Mariah's daughter and singing yes, true, that's the presson. So that's why even with Monroe, we gotta doing things like I taught her how to play guitar. We still I want her to have other aspects. She really wants to be an actress too. She's talking about she wants to go to the Yale Drama School and make sure like if she really.
Speaker 1: Gets like she's taking it seriously.
Speaker 5: She's already talking about, you know, getting her her degree in theater at Yale. So like just trying to, you know, as a father, trying to really guide them in the direction. And we never pushed it on them, but the fact that now they're really starting to embrace it as they get into the teenage world, really want to cultivate it.
Speaker 2: So I'm proud of him. Man, they do it skip with one of your child's moms, yes a lot. Any other child mom be like, why do you do so many skips with.
Speaker 5: What's interesting because like I mean, everybody kind of got they lane. So like on my morning show, The Daily Cannon, I have, you know, one of the mothers of my children, she's in radio. She DJ Abby Daily Rosas, So that's kind of her space. So our social commentary and daily conversation, that's her lane. Breed is on selling Sunset and like kind of like a social media gurgle and stuff, so that's her lane. And everybody even behind the scenes, like you know, some of them have like foundations, and we do a lot of philanthropic work.
Speaker 1: You'll see that some are literally like doctors and writing op eds and BCIs.
Speaker 5: So you'll be of like the people that specifically the mothers of my children that I have in my life. I try to cultivate whatever it is that they're into and even kind of goes all the way back to the business of like future superstars, Like I feel like.
Speaker 1: I'm in that season.
Speaker 5: I'm in my era of just helping others and kind of amplifying whatever it is that they got going.
Speaker 1: And sometimes it just happened to be my baby mama. Yeah, that's always been thing though.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, you know you too, man, you don't get enough credit for all that you do, and you know, helping people and putting them on and allowing them to shine. So I feel like we're kind of those guys that get to say, all right, if we see something in somebody, we can kind of put the mechanisms around them and allow them to do their thing.
Speaker 1: All Breason to go there it is now Klondake Blond, how are you, man?
Speaker 27: I'm doing good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm blessed? Black? And hoighly favorite. Now, now, where did the content of Future Superstars come from? Nick? And why Klondike Blond? Why why her specifically? I mean, if you go, she's to go. She her vibe is punk rock rap like.
Speaker 5: And if you saw her episode that actually just aired, you know, uh, this week is really these people have compelling stories. If we remember what VH one was always about, was like we saw the behind the music, and it was really like telling the story sometimes you know, it was a retrospective story. But now it's like these are the origin story. So this is like before the music, This is in her journey man. I mean everything that she's gone through in life from you know, there's a lot of tragedy there's a lot of things to wear, how her music helps with her anxiety, and to be able to kind of create your own genre. We went on this tour and I just wanted to highlight and tell the stories of these people that are just more than musicians, because we didn't we don't have that no more, we don't have other than platforms like y'all had. But we came up with VH one Behind the Music and you know, uh one O six in parking on us. So I feel like we can now still be those curators to help this next generation because I just got frustrated as somebody who has a label and has artists and like, yo, what happened to that promo run? What happened to putting people on on the road, coming into radio stations playing they song, meet and pds and shake your hands, kissing babies, all of that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: And we did that.
Speaker 5: I started the tour with Live Nation and then I put the cameras on it, and you know, now we got you know, a tour, a TV show, They.
Speaker 1: On the cover of Vibe magazine.
Speaker 5: It's like so now it's like this is like that that starter kit of like all right, the way double XL has the Freshman cover. But now we got the cover of the magazine, we got the tour, we got the TV show. So if you see one of these acts, they literally gonna become you know.
Speaker 9: The next What you just said is why I feel like it's hard to build superstars nowadays.
Speaker 5: One you don't everything is so microwaveable, you know what I mean. Everybody wanted one and now and then and they don't want it no more.
Speaker 1: They on to the next thing.
Speaker 5: But if you know someone's story, if you know what she went through, if you know you know her relationship, you know with her family and the things that you know, how close she is with you know, her brother was one of her biggest fans and had a tragic accident and now she's doing it for her brother. If you know that the songs that you know Rashi has all the tattoos is connected to growing up in a trap house and a mom and dad being teenagers. Like when you know that about somebody, when you hear their music, you're like, Okay, I'm connected now, And I feel like this generation of kids, they they're figuring it out through their phones and social.
Speaker 1: Media, but it's never amplified.
Speaker 5: You never get to see it at a level where you know, hopefully we're doing with super Future Superstar.
Speaker 3: So like what you're being from Raleigh, North Carolina to South, how did you get discovered because it seems like no one really looks for us down south exactly, especially in Carolina right right.
Speaker 27: So the thing is, I did move to Cali when I was twelve. Okay, so, but this is in the Bay Area.
Speaker 28: Even in the Bay Area, I couldn't really like get my name out there like I wanted to. So since I turn eighteen, I move to Atlanta because I knew, like growing up, I knew that was a spot like to be like to get discovered in to pop off your career.
Speaker 27: So that's really how I got discovered in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: What about the name Klondyke Blonde.
Speaker 27: Honestly, it came out of my ass one day, I really.
Speaker 28: Whatever of nowhere, Like I had just cut my hair and bleached it blonde, and I was about to upload my first song. I'm looking in the mirror high as hell, and I'm like, I'm not feel to upload this song under my government name. So I don't know, it just came to me. I was like Klondike Blonde, this is it? So I really I uploaded this song I put the name is Klondike Blonde, and it's just stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, well honestly, it's you know, she's kind of truncating her story a little bit, but she was on the grind for a minute and actually had a song that went super viral. A lot of people already her drip record went crazy like twenty thirty million string and I heard like my kids were singing it off of TikTok and I'm like one of them, annoying ass.
Speaker 1: Back on my I know about it, Like I seen my kids singing it, like what is this damn song? And they like you got to make sure it's not something appropriate? Yeah, And it's like, oh, this is join is crazy.
Speaker 5: And then through our connection, you know, uh, through Frisco Chuck in the Bay and everything, she they who runs incredible music, was like, Yo, this is this is that record? And then we met her and knowing that she was already moving as I was like, Yo, this she's a superstar. Like when she walked in the room, that's a star right there. And then from there I was putting together the future superstar tour and we're like, yo, we could.
Speaker 1: Probably make this work.
Speaker 5: And you know me, I'm always thinking TV shows, movies, products and all that. And she embodied everything that we were trying to put together with that that young energy fact that she already had something that was popping and really just wanted to cultivate, Like yo, when you see somebody. I was like, all right, we're gonna tweak it like this. We're gonna take all that viral sensation and put something on. And I was like, yo, she's a rock star. So we've been going with this punk rock rap movement that she created.
Speaker 6: Do you feel like you had your I made it moment?
Speaker 28: Yet I feel like I accomplished everything I said I was gonna do as a kid, But being here and seeing that like I accomplished those things, I still see that I have way further to go.
Speaker 27: So I don't think in my head that like I'm where exactly where I need to be.
Speaker 3: You definitely gonna write track, but I'm on the right.
Speaker 27: Yeah, you definitely almost there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So all right, we got more with Nick Cannon and Klondyke Blind.
Speaker 1: When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, all right, welcome back more than everybody. It's DJ NV, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Nick Cannon and Klondyke Blonde. Now we take this in in you yesterday, so Chris Kaitlin was here, Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: Why why did you just focus on music though?
Speaker 9: With future superstars, I think we're gonna I mean, that's just the first show that I wrote out.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see a lot more stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, obviously in the space of you know, comedy is where you know, we get off really well, and you know, platforms like wild'n out has birthed so many stars, So I don't I have that place where I can implement social media stars and even comedians and actors because wild'n out is going to continue to go and do do what it needs to do.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I have that lane.
Speaker 5: And again, part of the music thing for me was people didn't know that there's a lot of people like Nick Cannon does music. And then then so the fact that it is like see this mother, when not even just the word music like before I was rapper, music like this music is something every project, all my successful projects Charlotte Mane have music in them and I'm a music the.
Speaker 1: Gospel song with Kim Burrell, I was lying. I just was like, you know what, I'm not gonna do them like that. And I'm not even talking about I'm not so like mass singer.
Speaker 5: America's got talent absolutely all music based stuff, wild'n out every like. And I say this all the time. I make all the music on wild'n Out. But it's just like people just they see the aspect of like drum line, like every like. Everything that I do has a musical vibration to it. It's just that, you know, for whatever reason, because it's like this, the narrative is that I haven't been successful.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with me. You're the crpriate you. I only say rap. I don't feel just said music.
Speaker 5: You see how the comedian I'll rap is the clip back like but now it's like now not now, I'm not successful in music like things though, But that's why that's the whole purpose of Future Superstar in itself. Like we joking, we're friends and like that, but it really is educating people to the space of like yo, I've been a music executive for over twenty years.
Speaker 1: But do you think you're overworking? We know you had health issues before, but you it don't seem like you slow down. It seemed like that made you work harderly gave me more.
Speaker 5: I mean the clocks start taking faster, like it gave me like yo, I really had to get serious in that sense of like yo, all right, let's it's bandwidth more than anything.
Speaker 1: It's like, all right, I got a lot to do. You know, God ain't done with me.
Speaker 5: He's He's blessed me with the opportunity to have gone do some real and now it's like all right, now, let's get your health together. Let's lock in and really focus and make the most of your time. So every day that I wake up healthy and don't hurt, it's like I got to get to it, Like that's the blessing in itself. So do you really think like hell yeah, especially like during that time it got dark, like during like you know, twenty twelve to even like twenty sixteen, cause.
Speaker 1: I didn't know and I couldn't get this shit right.
Speaker 5: So every time I got one thing rightly, I get a blood clot here, a pulmonary embolism.
Speaker 1: I couldn't like my lungs.
Speaker 5: Like, so once I got to this space of it, like all right, I figured out, you know, how to stay healthy and how to stay alive. Then it's like that's the constant reminder of like, you gotta do something with this. You got to turn your pain into purpose. And for me, that became helping others, Like and you know, you go through this this spiritual transition of like, all the things that feed me are probably not the best for me. But when I'm feeding others, that's when I feel the healthiest. That's when I feel the drive to do so now I live in that space, I'm like, all right, what can I do to make the world a better place? What can I do to lend a hand to the next artist? And you know that's you know, that's that that's that healthy journey for me to where it gives me that dry because I don't feel like I'm busy, I don't feel like I'm doing too much. I feel like, yo, this is this is my calling, this is where I'm supposed to go with it. So you know, hopefully, however many more years I got left.
Speaker 1: Rock, was that the reason you started having so many kids?
Speaker 5: People say that I don't know like if I, if I took the spiritual.
Speaker 1: You might have said it in an interviewer joked around.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if I'm being serious, it wasn't like I set out to do it. It probably got to that space of like I value being a father, I value life, So I was I was never against the concept. And if we want to have deeper conversations about you know, like what I talk about in therapy and even as as men, it's like, there are those times and we've been you know, I'll call it access to access. I have the ability to do my thing and bro and and a lot of others. Probably I could I could have stopped, you know, and and or even not had the children. But I was welcoming the idea of it and was never against it. People say people's opinions about me is none of my business. And and if anything, I take that that low frequency energy and shifted to where it's like I keep talking because I'm doing the work.
Speaker 14: How you?
Speaker 1: How are you? Is it low frequency energy? If people say, Nick, why don't you wear Connor? Who told you? I don't wear? Cont use the kind of you?
Speaker 16: How do you?
Speaker 1: Christmas?
Speaker 5: I mean, I joked all I'm saying nick and everything, but it's really structured in a way to where those I kind of take that week and turn it into Christmas week, you know, and and and there is because I'm traveling and flying like I'm trying to be every everybody.
Speaker 1: And even Thanksgiving was the same way.
Speaker 5: I was in five six different Thanksgivings at the time, because it's not it's my mom's because my grandmother says.
Speaker 1: You take twenty minutes, thirty minutes? Why, I mean, how long this dinner? Yeah, you gotta be y'all play spags. I'm out to the next time do you eat? I mean, I'm taking everybody. You know, everybody cook different. So you know, the last time you got my white baby mom, I'm not really eating.
Speaker 5: It's differenttween pumpkin pies.
Speaker 1: Take one of your baby mom's breech.
Speaker 9: She said, how you juggle your twelve kids for the holidays is your problem, And I.
Speaker 1: Don't see it as a problem. I think she was saying, like, that's it is, but I don't involve her like sheel like the baby Mom's gotta make it eaty for you too, right.
Speaker 19: They do.
Speaker 5: And that's what I like, I said, I give them credit to where like even in the process of like they say, this is what we want and it's everything from Christmas pictures, the slid right the pictures with saying that our experiences like I make sure that every kid who wants to do something or we have certain things set up, we make time to go do it. So I'm all over the damn place. But it's fun. I mean, y'all see my ig. You see me, like we having a ball, Like you know, m's money. I spend that Disneyland a year.
Speaker 1: We can imagine I got six.
Speaker 5: The crazy thing is because I used to host Christmas Morning at Disneyland, right, and so I used to get that Disney bag.
Speaker 1: Like it was like and it was there were perks, so all of that stuff was free. Long it's no longer free.
Speaker 5: And how we had two kids then, so like to be twelve and every birthday Christian like I'm literally at Disneyland at least once a month, and to move around Disney like I probably I'm probably spending two hundred thousand dollars a.
Speaker 1: Year Disney.
Speaker 5: Cause you got pick for the chaperone you got Disneyland is expensive a time, like if you're trying to stay in the hotel, and now it's it's not how it used to be, Like you gotta make.
Speaker 1: Reservations and stuff.
Speaker 5: So I spend two hundred thousand dollars a year at Disneyland.
Speaker 6: I need to give you like a membership or something.
Speaker 1: I used to be an employeed. I'm like, Mickey, can you can get back in my job? That's what job I need back.
Speaker 2: But there's any woman that you had a child with, do they feel like they were gonna stop you from doing it and you were gonna be the one.
Speaker 1: Did y'all ever have that conversation to them?
Speaker 5: I mean, the women in my life are so amazing that they are elevated in the sense that they never tried to change me. They knew what it was and it wasn't like it was just a process, because all of them started off as true companions. And I look at them now, like those are the people I talked to, Like that's my circle, that's who I that's who I go to when I'm having issues because the world a lot of times is against us. So like we gotta stick together in a sense of like I gotta protect them and they gotta protect me. Even not to generalize them as a group, but just individually. Those are the people that I go to when I'm depressed, when I'm relationship or not.
Speaker 2: We got more Nick Cannon and Klondyke blind When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, a right, welcome back on and everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club's still kicking it with Nick Cannon and Klondyke Blond.
Speaker 1: Now we take this in in you. Yesterday, so Chris Kaitlin was here and I got a question, Nick, want to get married? Do you look at you see never again? Absolutely no.
Speaker 5: I mean because last time I got I used my words incorrectly. Last time we was having conversation, i'd be forgetting the mix is on it and I said it was a eurocentric concept. What I really meant is the colonial aspect of marriage. It's it's a business, and I've been in that business before. I don't want to be in that business no more. It's so much paperwork. I don't want the government to be involved with my love life. I shouldn't have to have a legal document or a contract to let someone know how much I care for them. Now I want to be their protector and that provider. It's kind of like the child support system. If you take care of your children, there's no need for paperwork because I want I want my kids to have everything that I own.
Speaker 14: I want.
Speaker 1: I don't want them to go without at all. I want them to live an abundant life.
Speaker 5: So I don't need the government to tell me the minimum that I need to pay, because I'm gonna give them the maximum.
Speaker 1: So same thing with love and marriage.
Speaker 5: If I put you for life, I don't need to be binded by a contract or a ring. And therefore that's in the way those contracts are designed. That's from a Roman Catholicism approach of how we do it. There's ways to have unions and covenants and marriages through so many other philosophies in life. Specifically, you know in our African community from the diaspora, they do it differently, and you know, I'm learning and understanding those processes, but I know you go over to the continent, it ain't about contracts, it ain't about paperwork and rings. It's like, nah, this is this is my wife. This is my wife, and however that moves around. So the concept of the American society marriage do that again. But who's to say I can't find a life partner that I'm a rock with. I'm we know, like I'm were in that state where it's like, by the time I'm in my sixties, I want to be on the islands or the top of a mountain in Tibet somewhere with somebody I could.
Speaker 1: Rock with forever. So I'm looking like cam A Lliles actually told me a long time ago.
Speaker 9: He said, I can't tell you to get married, but I can tell you you should always have somebody to share your experiences with.
Speaker 11: I have you like that?
Speaker 5: I can see myself doing that. And then the fact that people like, aren't you worried about getting lonely? Like I got twelve kids, they never gonna be hoping somebody coming over.
Speaker 9: Like But even with that, that's scary too though, right because I read something where it said you spend seventy percent of all the time you're ever going to spend with your kids between one and eighteen.
Speaker 1: When you think about it, that's probably true.
Speaker 9: How many times you've probably seen your parents as you get an become an adult and you're out in the world trying to put things out.
Speaker 5: And then even when you think about like the time that they spend at school and sports and stuff like that, there's other people.
Speaker 1: With your children throughout the day more than you.
Speaker 5: And I'm learning that too because I'm trying to be president at all of these games, and you know, I'm picking them up from school and knowing the teachers and spending time at the recitals. And it's like, I want them to at least see my presence there because I know there's gonna be a time where I'm on a film set for two months. There's gonna be time where I'm on tour over here. So I want them to see me every free time that I can. Because when you think about the person with the average person with a nine to five from eight am to three of them, they are under the supervision of a completely different adult.
Speaker 1: And then even by the time you get to where you tired, they tired.
Speaker 5: You might get to see your kids what from six to eight and then y'all sleep and then again like so like the average because with my therapist, we've done the math on it. The average time that a parent spends with their kids a day, it's less than three hours and then when you think about, like, that's why weekends are so important, That's why vacations are so important, because that's what they really get to know you, and that's when you really get to it's all. It's about the qualitative approach, and it's really about creating as many core memories in that amount of time that you Possibly.
Speaker 1: Your therapist talks about average parent, you ain't talking about you, right, no, because clearly, but that's what to me.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to go above and beyond when it comes to that that parenting aspect because I'm trying to create the best core memories as possible, because core memories can be in a positive light or in a negative light. So you know, I don't never and that that's all about keeping your word. That's all about managing expectations because if I tell my kids something, I'm gonna make sure I do it. And and you know, obviously I have a strong support team that helped me accomplish a lot of that. But again, you know, is as important as it is to sit back and analyze these things through therapy.
Speaker 1: And I mean you know this very well.
Speaker 5: It's like you're constantly trying to grow, You're constantly trying to figure out how can I be a better dad and considering the circumstance.
Speaker 1: I saw the mask Gutty Murphy too to give you some advice. Did you see that? I love it? I was waiting for the advice. Absolutely not. Yeah, Eddie quick too, because he was.
Speaker 5: I look up to the Eddie Murphy's, to the Bob Marley's, to the Muhammad Ali's, to all to the Doctor Sabes, to all these people who have giant families and providing for them all in all of their When you talk to anybody in Muhammad Ali's camp, anybody in the Marley family, anybody, they love their father so much and they're like, man, my father was amazing.
Speaker 10: Like that.
Speaker 5: I hope and pray people look at me the way my children look at me, the way that Eddie's children look at him. I hope and pray that, you know the way that people admire Muhammad Ali is the father that he was. Like that's hopefully, you know, ten fifteen years from now my children are saying those type of things about me.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you for joining us. Nick Cannon and Klondyke Blonde. Clondyke Blonde next door like is it a project dropping?
Speaker 16: Like what is it?
Speaker 28: We are working on a lot of records right now within the punk rock rap little genre.
Speaker 5: She and that vibe, that that little uzzy, that juice world that she's like that whole festival vibe. So she you know, you're gonna see her do a lot a lot of shows and like, yeah, she got the tatted Up record out right now, that's streaming going crazy. You know, the tattoo world is a real world that she's embraced and living and like her punk rock rap music is gonna is gonna go up.
Speaker 1: So she's one of those artists that stream.
Speaker 5: Like again, that was one of the issues why I created Like you heard the song, you heard the song on TikTok and you know that, but you never see the person. Now we're gonna turn her into the superstar that she needs to be and you know, allow her fans to kind of touch her in the way that you know, hopefully we take it to that level with incredible I know, just Valentine Hitman holler, yeah, those are I mean, there's a plethora of acts that we're working with. And again, I don't like to be like, oh, you're signed to incredible. But these are the people from the artists that you see on you know, even people like DC.
Speaker 1: Young Fly is amazing artist.
Speaker 5: It's just that we gotta line it up for when it's time to focus on his music because he's doing so many other things. So the artists that we're focusing on at the moment is Klondyke, hit Man, and Justine are the ones that you're gonna seeing the like within the next sixty days dropping. And you know, we got a lot of Season two of Future Superstars is gonna be a whole nother run.
Speaker 1: He's until you got to come to Charleston. We don't have some talent one percent. I mean, you got a Carolina.
Speaker 3: You can hear some awesome thing. You know.
Speaker 1: We we are We are.
Speaker 5: Carolina right here, Carolina over here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be there tomorrow.
Speaker 5: My grandmother just turned hunting and four let's say yeah, shouts out to Kareem Cannon, Happy birthday. So I'm spending on my great grand absolutely Cannapolis, North Carolina, Connapolis.
Speaker 1: What's that next two concord Charlotte. Yeah, all right, well it's the Breakfast Club? Is Nick Cannon, Klonbaked Pinky'll let's go with live guys. I just heard some terrible with live guys would not be approved. Live guy to Umar, would not approval what I just up, Man, I don't approve it. Everybody. You are the Breakfast Club. I guess co host.
Speaker 3: What you say, don't you ain't hear nothing you mean?
Speaker 1: I am totally against it. That's right, doctor Luma. But let's get to the room. Let's go. Oh man, big Ivy. Everybody, this is the rumor report.
Speaker 3: You don't know what this means to you. You're the person that's like, we want to see Ivy. You know, I will always talk about what's going on the culture. I was very bore to ched.
Speaker 1: How do you give that energy on the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 3: I know that's right. Talk to me nice. Well, let's get right into it. Tiana Taylor, Oh my god, shout out to my sister. She's doing great.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know right now, but her divorce is public and not by her decision.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: It was alleged that she filed for the divorce in January and she wanted initials to keep it private, you know, for the respect of her family and just her time of transitioning into a single, beautiful woman, and mon requested that the initials be replaced with their full names, and once that happened, news of the divorce went public. Tiana reportedly requests to have the documents in the divorce sealed, and that was apparently denied, so the divorce will continue to move forward in the public eye. Sending so much love to the family, But I'm just confused as to why he requested full names to be revealed in the file, Like, I don't get that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, why would a man want to make that public, especially after Tianna has gone out of her way to protect protect him and protect the privacy of their family.
Speaker 1: That makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the main thing. She wanted to protect the kids and protect the family. She didn't want it out there.
Speaker 1: Of course, the kid protecting him, she was still protecting him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the kids of age where they're on TikTok, they're on social media, so she doesn't want that out there for them. She doesn't want to have to deal with that and go through school and their friends and all that. So she's trying to protect that. So with the reason why that they're trying to make the public makes no sense.
Speaker 1: He likes not like a mom trying to make it. Yeah, it makes no sense, to make no sense.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm literally confused because I feel like we should all be aligned to protect the family at all costs.
Speaker 9: Especially when Tianna has gone out of her way to do just that, even when people were, you know, accusing a man of.
Speaker 1: Things in the market, accuse the cheating. Yes, went out of her way. Remember she posted that post. She was like, not too much on the mind.
Speaker 3: There was a video of a girl with a chain and it looked.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she's always protected him, and Tiana has always protected him and protected the families. So that don't make no sense to me why he would want to make that public now against it and going against her wishes of what she wants. Absolutely, it's not.
Speaker 3: Even about what she wants. It's about what's best for the family. Like I think, there's just a right and a wrong, and public news is just this is not worth it periodic?
Speaker 2: Well, think about it, even like this in Spanish, you said not periodic. Definitely, No, it's not that doesn't sound right.
Speaker 6: Sound right?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't speak Spanish.
Speaker 1: Made me say.
Speaker 2: That video that sounded crazy, I think, but I was going to say, even when you think about it, when Tianna went on that that press tour for her movie and for her sneakers that she released, and she was already divorced at the time.
Speaker 1: She never mentioned it, She never talked bad about it. She just always tried to protect her family, so.
Speaker 3: She'd be moving with grace. And I just pray that she continues to do that. And nobody get it together, man, don't bother nobody. She's right, don't bother her.
Speaker 1: Momi is staying out the way too, which is this is which is very surprising.
Speaker 3: It's very shocking to me. Like I'm a little befuddled, Like that's literally of the whole story. I just don't understand that part.
Speaker 1: How you safuddled the Spanish before the what We wish them all the best, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Oh man. Can we get into Scissa. There's been a a clip that's been going viral about her and her relationship to this record. On Rihanna's album Anti Cold Consideration, there is a clip where she opens up about it. Let's get into it.
Speaker 6: I look outside my window.
Speaker 7: I can get a piece of mind that is from Consideration.
Speaker 3: But I do outside and the liking get no way some mind, I can't so much now.
Speaker 7: I was so like just frustrated, and I felt like I'll never have anything that's cool again.
Speaker 3: I'll never make anything.
Speaker 12: That's cool again.
Speaker 7: And that was so crazy and so long because it was like the centerpiece to my album at the time, and for her.
Speaker 1: It was just like part of her album.
Speaker 6: And I was like, please no.
Speaker 7: I had just trit a video for it, like I was about to drive it like in a couple of days. In hindsight, it it was so hard to like grow it accept But now it's like, I'm so glad that that happened and that.
Speaker 3: It didn't cost me anything.
Speaker 7: If anything, I just like gained a bunch from it, and I thank God that I made cool music outside of that.
Speaker 3: Yikes, I mean that's politics. I don't think Rihanna knew about that.
Speaker 1: Scissor is correct. I don't even understand what the story is correct because Citizy don't bother nobody.
Speaker 9: She stays out the way, she's unproblematic, and she's one of my daughter's favorite artists. She was number two on my daughter's Spotify rapped this year, right behind Phoebe Bridges and her So West Toy was phenomenal and fantastic and amazing.
Speaker 1: So Scissors correct, Scissor was still on the song What's All?
Speaker 3: Basically you don't know, didn't listen. Basically that song was Hers.
Speaker 1: He's not listening. I'm moving on. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna repeat.
Speaker 6: The story.
Speaker 1: What he said, what do you say?
Speaker 28: So?
Speaker 1: Was Hers?
Speaker 3: It was on Rihanna's album. It was originally to you old Man. Better news. Can we give a rotava bust for Brownie James? He is clear to return to the cards.
Speaker 1: That's good. Want to see him play.
Speaker 3: Wow, after a long time just dealing with the health issues, he is back on the court. There is some great news and we have some audio. Let's get into that.
Speaker 15: So we have some great news for Bronnie James. He's been cleared by his doctors for a full return to basketball. According to a statement from the James family spokesperson, Bronnie will have a final evaluation with USC staff this week, resume practice next week, and return to games soon after.
Speaker 27: Fantastic news.
Speaker 9: I'm wishing him good health and I wish Bronnie could just play without all the scrutiny and without all the eyes that's gonna be on him. But it's impossible because he's Bronn James.
Speaker 3: It's always going to be that way. Lenny Kravitz.
Speaker 1: Oh, but we gotta we.
Speaker 2: Gotta go back to Lenny Kravitz. Okay, all right, because we got to wrap up and get to Charlemagne's donkey. Lenny Kravis maybe one way lead the pants when I see him at that hour Radio Music Festival week anyway, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Lenny Cravis?
Speaker 9: Ain't make you want to wear pants? You've always wanted to wear a leather pants. Don't blame that on Len Gravi.
Speaker 3: It was good influence.
Speaker 1: He had leather pants when I was like, you look cool lever pants. I want to rock leather pants.
Speaker 3: Let's give them board.
Speaker 2: I'm wetoard. I'm gonna wear eleven pants before before Christmas.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you do you boo?
Speaker 12: What color?
Speaker 1: Though it depends salmon salmon salmon colored leather pants?
Speaker 3: Discot is very you got approved?
Speaker 1: My God approve? Who are you giving you a donkey?
Speaker 26: You man?
Speaker 1: Before after the hour, Let's talk city girls. Okay, the the thirty eight year old city girl names of poor Abram from Miami.
Speaker 9: We call a young zip. She needs to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with her this morning.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that. Next is to Breakfast CLU, Good morning the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Make sure you're telling to watch out for Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx.
Speaker 11: In all of.
Speaker 1: Four you are a donkey.
Speaker 15: The Florida man attacked in atm for a very strange reason.
Speaker 1: It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after definitely said he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electro hit his president's lights.
Speaker 3: Police arrested in Orlando man.
Speaker 1: We're talking up from Ludo to the breakfast club. Bitch, you donkey O the day with shallam Hayne a guy. I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all.
Speaker 9: Elect It ain't me little du baalis, y'all donkey today for Friday, December first goes to a thirty eight year old Miami, Florida woman named Zapoora Abraham. Now, what does your uncle Shaula always say about the great state of Florida.
Speaker 1: Say it with me.
Speaker 9: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida. And don't assume that Ivy Rivera is from the Bronx just because.
Speaker 1: You know she's not. She's from Brooklyn. Ain't still crazy, nonetheless, but that's neither hit nor there.
Speaker 9: Now I think I can confidently say that Zapora is one hundred percent grade a city girl.
Speaker 1: And you know a city girl gonna do one of two things. She either gonna f.
Speaker 9: On a scamming ass rich aff are she gonna commit a scam herself. See those big burkeing bags that hold five or six figures don't buy themselves.
Speaker 1: So a city girl gonna make.
Speaker 9: Away Wham bam, thank you, scamming the poor Big Zip twenty eight grams of pure scam made away. Okay, she didn't even aim high. Young Zip wasn't even looking for no new jewels to shine her out. She wasn't looking for no shopping spreeze.
Speaker 1: To fly her out.
Speaker 9: She wasn't in Calabasas trying to buy a house. Young Zip was in Walmart. Okay, Young Zip was in Walmart trying to figure out a way to walk out with eight hundred and fifty dollars worth for items eight hundred and fifty dollars worth for items from Walmart. She wasn't trying to scam a new coop with the paper tag same color as the burking bag.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and fifty.
Speaker 9: Dollars a household items from Walmart? And how was she trying to do it with counterfeit bills? Oh boy, see, young zip, don't got time for you fake ass holes talking out loud in your fake ass clothes. But she definitely got time with some fake ass bills. Let's go to CBS News Miami for the report.
Speaker 1: Police a woman is and custodly.
Speaker 20: She allegedly used then ate to counterfeit money at a Walmart and North Miami Beach officers received report from customer service. They recognized the suspect, Zephorah Abraham from a prior incident. Abraham also allegedly tried to leave the store with a bin full of items worth more than eight hundred and fifty dollars when stopped by an officer. Please say she tried to eat some of the counterfeit money. She's facing felony charges, including grand theft.
Speaker 9: How the news reporter just all nonchalotly said she used in ate fake money. This is how you know Floyda is nuts. Now what kind of city girl attempts to have a money fight with fake money? Okay, city girls told broke boys fall back if their money ain't right, So the same rules have to apply for broke girls. Broke girls fall back if your money ain't right, and young Zip, you need to fall all the way back because the only thing worse than no money is fake money. Now, the fact that Zappora tried to eat this money lets me know that she has swallowed worse. Okay, when that's your go to move, then you done swallowed whole blunts, You done swallowed crack, You done swallowed from heroin, and that poom poom of yours is definitely done been a stabed box for all types of narcotics. Okay, your name is a Pora, but I bet they call you big Zip around the way because you could hide a hole ziper cush in your poom poom. Okay, make the loud pack go from smelling mustang just smelling like the kitchen at red Lobster canine dog would just pass out.
Speaker 1: If you ever got a whift.
Speaker 6: It was a display for me.
Speaker 1: Jesus. Look, it's the pora in the world. To TK Kirkland, who raised you. Okay, I love Walmart. If you read my first book, Black Privilege, and you know how much I love Walmart. I consider Walmart holy grounds a cultural institution. When you grow up in a small town in the country, rural America, like I did Monks Corner, South Carolina, drop on the clues bomb from most Corner. Okay, you know there's not much to do except roam around the twenty four hour Walmart.
Speaker 9: So I consider what you did blasphemous. But we also know that Walmart is usually the first place folks learn to steal from. So I know thirty eight is pretty old for a scam in Miami. By thirty eight in Miami, you know, a city girl should be all okay, you should be an all Madden scammer at the very least all pro. But you moving like a streat rookie if you because let's just say you know, let's just say you was a pro. Okay, a pro would know eight hundred and fifty dollars worth of items you just take that to the self.
Speaker 1: Check out. Scan a pack of gum about thirty times, so you get a long ass receipt, walk out, greet it. Just go and glance at the receipt, keep it moving.
Speaker 3: Wait that sound like you did that before.
Speaker 9: Never did it, but I guarantee you JT and Young Miami somewhere right now listening to me and they thinking to themselves.
Speaker 1: Period. Okay, all right, train to know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying it's right.
Speaker 9: I'm just simply saying, Zapora, You're not ever gonna get a crocodile burking from the Everglades moving how you moving?
Speaker 1: Not to mention those counterfeit bills, not dying for you. I know we live in a world where everything is.
Speaker 9: GMO and we all eating fake counterfeit processed everything for the most part, But the attempt to swallow two hundred dollars in.
Speaker 1: Fake money counterfeit bills. What Haitian woman in Miami put that thing on you, put voodoo on you that made you think you have goat and you can eat paper. Please give us the poorer abram To sweet Soigns and the Hamiltons. Oh no, you are the dog of the day, the doge ah the day.
Speaker 9: Ye yes, indeed, all right, now say peace BT so we can talk about why doctor Umara might be a little upset.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you for that, donkey to day and here we go, Here we go, say peace BT, piece b e T.
Speaker 9: Now, I just heard some slightly disturbing boy about one of my favorite nieces.
Speaker 1: Ivy revealed. Oh my god, welcome to the show. Ivey has to know, and Doctor Uma wouldn't have approved. What did you hear, sir?
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell us?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you heard either.
Speaker 1: I am totally against it.
Speaker 9: I heard you recently got ghosted, No, not me by a ghost.
Speaker 1: I see what I see what you're doing here. I hate this show. I am totally against it, but I'm here for it. So what are you saying, charlatne, that's the question. I heard y'all. Don't act like I'm making this up. I walked in and heard y'all talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about. I'm in total denial.
Speaker 1: Some things are made for behind the scenes. But would have put you on it? Oh enough money, you go ahead now, I mean we're here we're already here now. All the way I got goes to buy a carcad My goodness, I didn't mean to go all the way. Waitlashes for conduct. I'm becoming a black hold.
Speaker 3: On, guys, before we get ahead of ourselves.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: I we need we need the rumors to be clear.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Big Mac because he's he's really spiraling my story. I went to dinner, okay with a man.
Speaker 1: Was the food sea?
Speaker 8: It was?
Speaker 3: It was delicious. I had a bronzino. It was a two hour conversation, very fruitful. The day after we had a nice conversation. Expressed that I wanted to see him again and I didn't.
Speaker 1: And he was white, and he was white. Play some white music.
Speaker 3: Tell me why?
Speaker 19: Why?
Speaker 22: So?
Speaker 1: What is the question? What are we asking this this morning?
Speaker 24: Guys?
Speaker 23: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh? What the question is? I just think it's funny as hell. That's how you care about you don't care about you.
Speaker 9: A black woman or a Latino woman who has ever been ghosted by a white man.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, have you ever dated outside your race? But that sound we know that already.
Speaker 28: No.
Speaker 3: I think the question is have you ever tried something outside of your type and it failed tremendously.
Speaker 1: Well, Doctor Wilmar tried to warn you you ain't listen. Oh man, what's here?
Speaker 5: I am?
Speaker 1: I'm living my truth to tell us what? Who was?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 3: Boys Backtory boys the same.
Speaker 1: That is a good question that Ivy posed. You know, have you ever tried something new?
Speaker 2: Okay in the relationship, the relationship it didn't work out, that's backfired.
Speaker 1: Five y'all can relate to Ivy story.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of y'all black women out there and Latino women out there who tried the date outside of your race and the white man ghost you.
Speaker 1: You thought it was gonna be different over there.
Speaker 3: I'm back, I'm back to black.
Speaker 10: One.
Speaker 1: That is the question.
Speaker 2: Have you ever dated outside of your race? You tried something and it didn't work out? The grass was gonna be green on the other side, but there was no color over there at.
Speaker 1: All, not at all. No season. He turned this off. I was just joking about play white. No, he turned that up. That's actually slaps, by the way, But yes, let's discuss.
Speaker 3: It's really crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel attacked because I missed you, Avril Levine.
Speaker 4: That is not.
Speaker 10: Is not.
Speaker 1: This is Brittany, all right, we'll play It's the Breakfast Logan more the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's d j En V Charlamagne the gud we are the Breakfast Club. Ivy Rivera is our guest co host today and she was trying to have a conversation behind the scenes. Charlomagne walked in and overheard, and it was very disgusted.
Speaker 1: I wasn't disgusted.
Speaker 9: I'm not that disgusted, you know, by interracial relationships. You know, but I do love to see, you know, black people with black people, Latino people with Latino people, black people with Latino people.
Speaker 1: I do like that, you know what I mean? I am a pro uh all black, all black, brown love.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, guys, I was just trying something new. There is nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Why wow, I.
Speaker 12: Gotta staying on that white business.
Speaker 1: Business. I stepped away.
Speaker 3: I stepped down.
Speaker 1: So what happened exactly? You said you went out.
Speaker 3: I went out, I had some bronzino and I went home.
Speaker 1: No, No, you told the story with much more sadness before.
Speaker 3: I had a good time. I just don't know what happened after.
Speaker 1: So all the brothers and in the in the in the Spanish people not correct. Don't about that.
Speaker 3: I'm not coming correct.
Speaker 1: Let's I'm she stepped out.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking why, yes, And because you know, I'm in a phase in my life where I am looking for something intentional, settle down, era, settled down ever, and I feel like my brothers is just not coming with that energy. So I just wanted to see if the energy was over there.
Speaker 9: And so now you realize it's not about race, it's just that you know, maybe it's you and maybe he's missed, maybe he's maybe it's something that you're doing that ain't connecting with these guys black white, brown, Puerto ricanation.
Speaker 3: I think I've done the work, Charlotte. I'm doing the work. I'm a healed girl. I come home and I come with assets.
Speaker 1: You know what it probably was. I'm gonna be totally honest, but knowing you, Ivy has expensive taste. What was the restaurant? Y'all went went to an expensive restaurant?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but you know what's crazy? He has expensive taste too.
Speaker 1: They both had see. I think it's Ivy's a boss. Paid the bill he did.
Speaker 3: Of course, I didn't even bring my wallet, so.
Speaker 1: He probably was. He probably was calculating, like damn, first, he.
Speaker 3: Didn't even look at the bill. I'm telling by life.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Ivy's a boss, and he wants somebody that's not a boss that he could.
Speaker 1: Kind of move around. You can't do that with Ivy.
Speaker 3: Damn interesting prayers for my husband.
Speaker 6: Oh no, are you crazy?
Speaker 1: Let's let's go. Let's go to you don't want to see him again. If he called you after this segment to day and be like, no, I just got caught up the hospital, look like, whatever you do, do not listen to the breakfast.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, what is this? What if he goes, look, man, it's winter time. I start to look like a sugar cookie in the window, so I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 1: See it like a sugar cookie.
Speaker 2: Hello Mela, Okay, Mama, So you you dated outside of you tried something new and it didn't work.
Speaker 18: Yes, my friends tried to hook me up with this man and he's like bragging on him, like, yeah, we're good friends. He owns a parking lot downtown. That's how I met him. He got out his money, he told me on him. Just having all this money, I was young, like nineteen, so he can't pick me up. He had a range brother, so I'm like, okay, he failed to tell me that he was aging and it's the agents, but it was just different. I could barely understand him because he had a heavy accent. So the whole time we're eating, I'm constantly like, would you say, huh? Could you repeat that?
Speaker 6: And what he wanted me?
Speaker 25: A message?
Speaker 16: Chimo?
Speaker 25: I think he didn't, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on now, I don't believe you. You made up what you're gonna tell me that name is. I don't believe it. He wanted he wanted me he wanted a massage.
Speaker 3: How did you understand that question? And request?
Speaker 18: I'm embarrassed. I didn't give a massage. I thought I was like, okay, massage, massage.
Speaker 1: What did you do his nails? Did you do his nails?
Speaker 16: To man?
Speaker 1: Good bye man. I don't believe this story. Good bye man.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not selling me. It's not selling me like.
Speaker 1: My story, like okay, you know, huh, huh, helloy, who are you talking to? Hello? Hello, Lisa, my walking with me in the car. Are good morning? What's your coworker's name? Yes? What tell us? Tell us about the time a white man let you down.
Speaker 29: Yo, Okay, don't do that. You know, y'all, you're young.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 29: He lives in up In in my neighborhood, and he approached me very nice, and we started to talk and we went out on a couple of Jewish.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did it not work out? It did?
Speaker 29: It didn't work out with me because I didn't see a real common botting room.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I didn't really elses because I'm intrigued. Where did y'all go?
Speaker 17: What did you do?
Speaker 29: We went to the movies?
Speaker 25: We we We started out going to the movies and dinner. But I realized that I'm sitting at the theater and people are really staring hard at us, like they're staring at us like are.
Speaker 9: You together from They're looking at y'all like doctor disappointed things.
Speaker 1: Okay, waite, what movie did y'all go see? Black Panthers? We did?
Speaker 29: Now we hire and learning of all movies.
Speaker 1: This was in the nineteen hundred. This was the nineteen hundreds, Yes, it was, it was. Yes, Yes, you can't see how you're learning learn.
Speaker 25: Well, well, obviously you don't know what it's about.
Speaker 29: If it just came out so high.
Speaker 1: Learning was with Michael Rap guy was shooting the black people.
Speaker 25: Yes, yes, And we ended up we ended up believing the early Yeah, you like, let me.
Speaker 1: Get out of here. But this think I'm ready. Yeah, that was spart. That was fart.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ eight hundred and five and five one five one. If you just joined us, we're talking about Ivy Rivera. Ivy Rivera stepped outside of her race steps side of all her races.
Speaker 1: All of them black, brown. She just went she dated a white man.
Speaker 2: And it didn't work out. And we're on a date with a Caucasian. I'm not upset, I'm not.
Speaker 26: You are you are?
Speaker 10: You are?
Speaker 3: You're staring at me deep in my eyes disappointed.
Speaker 1: You know why? Because you got your heart broken that I did not get my heart broken. Well, you got you you got a let down.
Speaker 3: It was a little ego.
Speaker 2: Jab good Man eight hundred and five five one five one.
Speaker 1: Has this happened to you? Close up right now. It's the Breakfast lovegal Water. It's topic time.
Speaker 2: Called eight hundred and five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Talk about it morning. Everybody's dj n V.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast club if he just joining us. But talking about Ivy Rivera, she's our guest co host. She was talking behind the scenes and somebody heard it and brought it on the air. She was she stepped outside her race, all her races and decided to date cautation.
Speaker 9: And as we're having this conversation, I just got sent a video from the Jasmine brand and it says TikToker says black woman. TikToker says she let white ex boyfriend call her n word enslave baby, while she called him master.
Speaker 1: Yet another reason why doctor Lamar doesn't approve. Oh my god, I don't think I didn't get that far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, said, well we got we got BB on the line, BB, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: What happened with you? Bb?
Speaker 21: I tried to like they like a white person and what it was I couldn't get past like the spectual part of it, Like it was cool, like you know, stating yourself. But when we tried to like have and of course I was kind.
Speaker 23: Of like.
Speaker 1: That pink meat revealed itself, the pink wine.
Speaker 6: That's my biggest fear of all time, that trap like what wait, what what?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 19: He was messed up.
Speaker 3: What what What kind of Caucasian was he? You mean, there's different this.
Speaker 21: He was like a real Caucasian. But you know how you have some of those.
Speaker 1: Okay, on the scale of one that Travis Kelsey, where does he fall?
Speaker 21: He tried like a Travis Kelsea site.
Speaker 1: Now Travis before tail or after tale? Is the difference before? Okay? So white boy, Wayne, Tim's got a little you know, a little little little swagged on you know what. That that's the type I like, that's what you went out with.
Speaker 21: A white man was down, get down, And I was like, here'll no.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I'm sorry, mama. Hello this yellow Tims pink peepe stopped it? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: I'm stressed?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 21: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you? What's your name? Mama?
Speaker 17: Hi?
Speaker 19: Yes, my Age Story Consulting Services ID. And I was trying to be envious of the Asian man black woman's community. I was trying to be the goddess of the community. I was on bumble met a Japanese side and he's older and not my type. The first day he said he got in a car accident, So then we rescheduled our sushi, and then that got rescheduled, and then we met up and like them, worked out together. We were vibing, and then I restarted and found out he owned the oil refinery in Baytown. He was married. And then before I found out he was married, I reached out to him and I guess he told my blessed Byanada because he goes skippy.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't see the problem. I mean, you know what, you mad at him because he was in a car accident.
Speaker 21: Was not in a car accident?
Speaker 1: Excuses you believe the stereotypes. It's possible he was in a car. What's the story. Let's wrap this up. Let's wrap stereop.
Speaker 3: Stay where you safe, baby girl, By the way, you.
Speaker 1: Could be safe with any race you can. You just got your heart broke. Ivy. I don't then not you ego ego, jab ego jab.
Speaker 3: You got really amp in it. You got the way that you guys are framing the story. You would have thought this was for months like it was one day.
Speaker 1: Doctor Umar would say one two minute, okay.
Speaker 2: You are correct, alright, alright, well when we come back, salute to Nyla. Nila has of course passed the AUC so we're gonna be get getting that on next It don't move.
Speaker 1: It's to Breakfast Lugo Morning, The Breakfast Club Morning, Everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Ivy Rivera is here our guest co host and it's time for past the aar.
Speaker 1: It's time for last yall. What's up Big.
Speaker 3: Nyla n y l A, Hello, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, Nana. You went to Renaissance right.
Speaker 3: The movie You're Not the tour.
Speaker 30: I couldn't afford the tickets, but I definitely could afford ticket.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. My kids went last night. They loved it.
Speaker 3: It was fire. It's long, it's it's about three hours, but it was really really well produced music.
Speaker 27: Like the sequence was fired.
Speaker 3: The transitions were incredible, and honestly, just seeing Beyonce's work ethic and work life balance between being a mother, being a daughter, being a sister, being a wife, like it was just very inspiring for me because I'm somebody who is deeply involved with my family and also deeply in my work.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you supported it with your dollars.
Speaker 9: I'm glad it Bey and his daughter supported it with their dollars because everybody has these debates about who's biggert, Taylor Swift and Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I personally, I'm always going to be a pink Smith. Winfrey knows Carter. But at the end of the day, money talks, and a Taylor Swift movie opened with ninety seven.
Speaker 9: Million dollars at the box office. Beyonce's projected to do thirty which is still a lot. It's good, but it ain't ninety seven million. But that could be if y'all actually supported niggas.
Speaker 1: Thirty million is still great, though.
Speaker 3: Do you think it really could be if all the black people went out and bought that, because I'm just thinking, like fan base wives, if there was more white people paying to go see Beyonce as well, or do you think we have a chance.
Speaker 1: You look at the first weekend numbers for Black Panthers.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, all right, get shout out to my cousin because she was also assistant choreographer for Beyonce on that tour. So yeah, it's in the lineage basic. I love that Tia Rivera. Okay there, yeahier, yes.
Speaker 1: She said tia Vera.
Speaker 3: He said, oh, I thought, sorry to sounded like sounded like right, all right. We're gonna start off with I know some people online are saying they didn't really like this record, but I like this new Jack Carlow song. It's called love It on Me. I love it too.
Speaker 1: It's record like number two in the country right now. I thought number one, number one, something like.
Speaker 30: I'm just catching up because we weren't here last week.
Speaker 1: It's a very dope record. I like the record a lot. I like Jack Carlow.
Speaker 9: It's just that, you know, the optics of a white man and then the woods and change, just you know, it triggered something in me. I'm not gonna lie to you, but it's I'm not mad at it. I'm aware of my travels.
Speaker 1: It's no record the White Man with Sauce, Jack call a white Man with Sauce.
Speaker 3: Spicy male spicy. But you know what, I didn't really pick up on the whips and chains part. I wasn't triggered when I naturally heard it because I just like the sample.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come o model right mot motto that's the sample.
Speaker 3: R oh yes, yes, model d all right. And then next we're gonna go with artist who's from Canada. Her name is Naomi.
Speaker 30: She has a song called push feature in Amalt also works with Gpin.
Speaker 1: That's dope, I can dig it. I would turn that on around nine thirty am ten am.
Speaker 9: You know, wake up one hundred three thousand, Flood album playing, and after the Flood album, throw that on.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for some words. You really listening to that blue alum, right, I'm listening to the Food album. That's my vibe anyway. I like that kind of music.
Speaker 30: I listened while knitting, but this one is doing more for me.
Speaker 1: Vibes. That's right. I love that for you, that's right.
Speaker 3: Let you judge me.
Speaker 9: Why don't Why y'all judging on undred thous because nobody goes into the spot.
Speaker 1: And be like, Yo, this music whack. You know what I'm saying. But I don't turn the Spot music on when I'm driving. It's not an album to drive, you know, but it's a decompressed like you can't room save playing this right now?
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, I just wanted to tap in, but okay. Anyway, last record is going to be off of two Chains in Little Wayne's project because in the comment section they was complaining saying, you ain't gonna pick a song, not remembering that I literally picked the lead single that dropped prior to the album.
Speaker 30: But it's okay, I'll do another one because we love to change the Wayne.
Speaker 3: Here's millions from now.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you something to change. The Little Wayne album is jamming, you hear me. I feel like it came to win. Though it's a dope project. I feel like it just cast most music now then.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: My dad played the entire time I was on, every time he got in the car, when he was cleaning the house on Saturday.
Speaker 27: It's just like I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Absolutely that's shame, is my joint.
Speaker 9: Shame bars like he that this album is very, very jam But I mean, nobody appreciates anything nowadays. So a good album like this can come out and people will listen to it and it'll stick with who it sticks to, but then people move on to something else.
Speaker 1: Takes That's what I'm saying, y'all, generation is just y'all. Just don't say y'all generation everything.
Speaker 3: You guys are a part of the generation.
Speaker 1: You guys are not just seventy eight. I am the nineteen. At the age I just looked down upon y'all in judgment.
Speaker 2: It's like the Drink album Drinking twenty one was there for a minute, yes.
Speaker 3: Time, I'm still listening to that project. That's why that I have a new project that I got that desk because I'm still listening to the other one Drink.
Speaker 1: That wasn't even this year, Yeah it was.
Speaker 27: Last it was the end of last year.
Speaker 30: Still, there's a lot of music to digest.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: I gotta listen to that that song in full, because I'm not gonna lie. That hook wasn't selling me at all. And and I love two changes, and I love listen to the project. I gotta listens, but that little clip.
Speaker 1: I think people don't focus on the music.
Speaker 9: I think they focus on everything outside of the music, so there's no conversation about the artists, like what they're doing, who they're screwing, what, you know what I mean, Like, if there's no conversation about them, people don't focus on the.
Speaker 1: Music, especially with Wayne in two Chains, because they didn't do too much press.
Speaker 3: Yes they did, they had a whole show. I seen it, but I don't think people cared about the conversation.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I haven't seen too much Urban Press Press.
Speaker 3: They had like a whole little podcast situation going on.
Speaker 30: There's just some contents together, Yeah, like a press run.
Speaker 3: They didn't because Wayne ain't going on no press roun.
Speaker 1: Yeah s Luthor Wayne and two changel fantastic project.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at it, but if you guys enjoyed the vibes, make sure you guys follow me on Instagram at nilas Simone. I actually have a live event for this segment past the arcs going down December fifteenth. It's going to be in Brooklyn to maxture. You guys are RSVP. We got Maya, the Don Hd, Ben Dope and Connie Diamond. So it's home for the holiday.
Speaker 30: So we got all of the fire artists that are New York natives pulling.
Speaker 1: Up and okay, all right, well all right.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we got the People's Choice mix. We throw back on the Friday's The Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Good morning, everybody. It's j n V Charlamagne de goud. We are the Breakfast Club. A right, Nonalis still here. Ivy Rivera's our guest host and Bay He's back on the Daily Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be hosting The Daily Show all nex week exactly Ill he knew exactly what I was talking about.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm not I wasn't even paying a part attendtion to the Bay part, but I'll use the context clues. Yeah, I'll be hosting the Daily Show next week Monday through Thursday. So join me, Go, get your tickets, all that good stuff, and I'll see y'all later today at the Jacob Javisoner for the United Justice Coalition Summit, I'm moderating a panel on mental health with my man therapist, doctor j Barnett, my other partner, Solution Focused brief Therapist Elliott Connie, and Director of National and State Policy Vibrant Emotional Health, Laura Evans. So I'll see y'all later on today. Jacob Javisoner for the United Justice Coalition Summit. Salute the Rock Nation.
Speaker 2: All right now, when we come back, we got the positive note, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning warning everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Ivy Rivera is here. She's our guess co hosting. She's back on Monday.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, you see what.
Speaker 1: The date life looks like over the weekend? Oh my gosh, are you going on the date this weekend? Ivy?
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll be outside, you'd be outside, I'll be I'll be accepting offers.
Speaker 1: It really is that time of year, all right.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Trying to be in matching pajamas by Christmas suck. Okay, let's get you want to move, that's.
Speaker 1: Pajamas and all. I don't think it's gonna happen. Damn no, I'm just it's only twenty four days pajamas.
Speaker 3: I mean, you never know love at first sight?
Speaker 1: Oh long than ain't love it first white? Okay, Charlamage, you let this go. Leave us on a positive note. Listen, I do want to tell y'all too.
Speaker 9: Man, if you got audible and you love audible like I love audible, you know, me and Kevin Hart we have a company called SBAH Productions with audible uh, and we have a new audio scripted original that we put out last week while everybody was on vacation.
Speaker 1: It's called Broke Down Profits by my man Sa Cosby. Sa Cosby was just named Author of the Year by the New York Times, So make sure you check the project out. The stars Dasha Planco, Don l. Rollins, Brian Tyree Henry, and Jonathan Major. So go check that out on audible right now. It's called Broke Down Profits by sa Cosby. Okay, now, the positive notice simply this.
Speaker 9: Sometimes your value isn't seen until your absence is felt. Remember that it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Breakfast club you don't finish for. Y'all done,