Speaker 1: There is movement on a possible impeachment of the President of the United States of America Joe Biden. James Comer saying this on Fox with Maria bart Toromo Sunday Morning program, Take a listen.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why you have had to take so long to actually get a vote to impeach or get this impeachment inquiry going. Do you feel that you have the votes within the House right now to get a formal impeachment inquiry?
Speaker 3: I do. And I had a reporter asked, well, what's changed, you know, because the press has been writing we didn't have the votes forever. And I said, well, I'll tell you one thing that changed. We were in Washington, DC for ten weeks and they're about fifteen or twenty moderates that they really worry about what CNN says or what the Washington Post writes, and they were getting in their head Maria, But a great thing happened during Thanksgiving. The members went home, many of them for the first time, in circulated for the first time in over ten weeks, and they've met people in Walmart and people on Main Street and they're like, what in the world have the Bidens done? To receive millions and means of dollars from our enemies around the world, and did they not pay taxes on it? So they heard from their constituents. Yes, we want you to move forward. We want to know the truth, and we expect the Bidens to be held accountable for public corruption. So we are unified at a time when I think it's those thigre. Our conference is broken in a lot of ways. The members have heard from their constituents back home. They have confidence in the credibility of our investigation and the mountains of evidence that we've accumulated. So I am confident we're going to have the votes to move forward with this impeachment inquiry.
Speaker 1: Move forward with this impeachment inquiry. He says he believes that they are confident due to the evidence. Okay, due to the evidence, that they'll be able to move forward. Now, what about Hunter Biden and Hunter Biden the possibility of a public hearing or the depositions as James Comer going to be pushed around by the Bidens with them making mandates on their committees.
Speaker 4: Well, listen to what he had to say about.
Speaker 2: That, and in a public forum that's very different than a closed door form. Right in the closed door form, you can have hours to do follow ups. In an open form, you've got five minutes for each.
Speaker 3: Lawmaker, five minutes for each lawmaker. And we've already seen the Democrats don't have the disposition to be able to conduct themselves appropriately. They scream and yell. The last impeachment inquiry hearing we had, they filed two motions to adjourn. They entered the same thing in the record six times. I mean, they did everything they could to disrupt the committee hearing. We will have a public hearing with Hunter Biden. I'm very excited about a public hearing with Hunter Biden, and Amy law can have both his clients in that public hearing. You have Robert Menendez on one side and Hunter Biden all the other, and they can talk about how innocent they are in their influence peddling scheams. But at the end of the day, we have to depose these people. And I know the media says, oh, it's a closed door deposition. We will release the trans scripts. So if you look at the January sixth Committee, in both impeachment investigations of President Trump in the last Congress, they deposed everyone and even Jamie Raskins when he was trying to get Steve Bennon in for a deposition. Ben And offered the same thing Hunter Biden's attorney officers, we're not going to do a deposition, but we'll do a public hearing, Jamie Raskins said on CBS this week. I believe it was or Meet the Press, one of those shows. He said, Oh, well, he might have a public hearing, but he's coming in for a deposition first, because depositions are substantive. This is a credible substanti of investigation. We're going to have the deposition, and that's the difference in asking thirty five questions versus asking six or seven hundred questions.
Speaker 1: By the way, the way that he just said that is absolutely right. We're gonna have both. We can have both these, but this idea that you can protect yourself from one side or the other or dictate to us, which is exact same way by the way Democrats did it when they were going after Donald Trump and the president that has been there. No, we're not going to be pushed around. We're not going to be bullied by this. That's what we're not going to allow to happen. Now, this is encouraging news. And the reason why I say this is encouraging news.
Speaker 4: Is because.
Speaker 1: There were worries from some last week that Republicans were going to fold and allow for the Bidens to push them around on impeachment, push them around the investigation. There was an author of a book that he went on Fox and he was asked a question. He has this new book out and he was asked a question about the Bidens and he was asked a question about impeachment. I want you to hear what he had to say about impeachment.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: This is also after Fox and Friends had the new Speaker of the House on to talk about these issues.
Speaker 4: Take a list.
Speaker 5: We want to go at this from a legal and factual perspective, and the only way to get that is through a deposition. And I will remind you will this is what Democrats said when they refuse to allow just an open hearing when they made their argument they want a deposition. So now they're trying to make a counter argument, but they are on record saying that witness should have a deposition. So it is unacceptable that Hunter Biden's attorney said he just wants to do an open hearing. The only correct response to the subpoena is a deposition.
Speaker 6: House.
Speaker 7: GOP Conference Chair Elise Deephonic is echoing Republican calls to have Hunter Biden testify behind closed doors for the impeachment inquiry into the President, arguing a public spectacle can wait. Seamus Brenner is the author of Control the Guards, and he's the director of research at the Government Accountability Institute, and he joins us, now, Seame is so great to have you on. So the GOP says, we need this behind closed doors, no grandstanding a Hunter and the Democrats want an open hearing. You've staked your whole care on government accountability and holding the powerful accountable and getting to the root of scandals like this. What do you think should happen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great to be with you, Rachel.
Speaker 8: Congresswoman Stephanic is absolutely correct. It needs to be behind closed doors. And of course Hunter and his allies want to make it the public spectacle where it's about the drugs and people and the prostitutes and poor Hunter's problem. They need it behind closed doors so they can really drill down, get to the meat of the problem, follow the money. Reference the emails that are so damning against Hunter and even Joe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, it's so interesting the scandal. It seems so obvious to everyone looking. I mean, you have his laptop that had all the emails. You had Tony Bobolinsky, his business partner, who said, yeah, we met with Joe Biden. You have shell companies in the name of the family. What else You had ten percent to the big guy in the emails and then we found payments of ten percent to the big guy to Joe Biden and going through again all these weird shell companies that know normal person have or puts in the name of their grandkids. So why is it taking so long with this particular family. You studied a lot of these corrupt families. What is it that this family has in particular?
Speaker 8: Well, the Bidens are very dishonest about their business dealings.
Speaker 4: I mean for years.
Speaker 8: When we first broke this news in twenty eighteen, first they said, oh, it's crazy conspiracy theories. There's no way that Joe Biden ever talked business with his son Hunter. Even to this day, Joe Biden says that he didn't talk business, or if he did, you know, he never got paid. And the standard that the Democrats have set on this, which is, well, Joe never got paid. That's not the standard. Eighteen USC. The bribery statue said, Section two seventy one says that any thing of value for any official action, and so the thing of value could be payments to Hunter, it could be payments to James Biden and the other Biden family members. It doesn't have to go directly to Joe. So that's a false standard. And if bribery was committed, then the custod two demands impeachment.
Speaker 1: The Constitution demands impeachment. So it's about following the law. For ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider.
Speaker 4: And when I say the only one, I mean it. They're the only one.
Speaker 1: They make a huge difference every time that you pay your bill because they actually get back to conservative causes and organizations to help you stand up for what you believe in. While you're paying a bill you're going to have anyways. This is the part that I love about Patriot Mobile. They're making a difference every time you pay your bill, every time you make a phone call, every time that you send a text message. Patriot Mobile actually gives money back to protect First and Second Amendment rights, to protect the lives of unborn children. And that's what they're doing right now is they celebrate their tenth anniversary. If you switch right now to Patriot Mobile, they are going to give a nation to help protect life and to help mothers choose life, to an organization that does everything they can to protect the lives of unborn children. Then every month when you pay your bill, they're going to continue to support the causes that I just mentioned. And this is exactly why you need to make the switch. If you're tired of woke companies, switch your cell phone to Patriot Mobile. Whether you are a business, a small business, or just a family, you can switch and they make switching easy. They have a one hundred percent US based call center making switching extremely easy. You're going to get nationwide coverage, unlimited talking texts, and usually save real money on your bill. Nine seven to two Patriot It's nine seven to two Patriot nine seven to two Patriot, or go online to Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben or nine seven to two Patriot. Let me all also play for you with Scott Perry had to say on the Hunter Biden deposition. Here's what he had to say about simple, Hey, we're going to ask him questions and he's going to have to answer them.
Speaker 2: They're pushing back. They don't even want to answer your subpoenas. Do you really think you're going to get hunter Biden to go under oath in a closed door session? He already said no, I'll do only open forum because he knows well how the open form is so much easier for him than the closed recession. In an open forum, each each lowmaker gets five minutes and you could pontificate for that five minutes and then the moment has passed. So he's not planning on doing a closed door meeting. He wants the open forum.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hunter Biden also wasn't planning on the prosecutor to the judge looking at the plea agreement that the Department of Justice put together the sweetheart deal for him. He wasn't planning on that falling apart either, And now he's likely to have to be accountable for his actions in the past regarding that case. And I think what we're going to see is that some point the Hunter Biden is going to be under oath in a closed door session like every other single, every single other witness. Hunter Biden, because of his last name, is no more important, is no more special than every other American. And oh, by the way, as you know, Maria, this is a Department of Justice has been has been treating and mistreating conservatives differently under the law than everybody else. But we're not gonna do that. We're gonna treat Hunter Biden just like every other American. And he's gonna come in and he's going to be deposed. He's gonna sit for the interview, and he's going to answer the questions. That's what's going to happen. Let me move on.
Speaker 4: What a noble idea.
Speaker 1: By the way, We're gonna treat Hunter Biden just like any other American. Wow, what what a what an interesting idea theory? Right, hey, Hunter Biden, you're gonna be treated like anyone else. You haven't been so far. You've had people that have protected you. You've had the Secret Service come in and try to make your crimes literally disappear. When you had that gun that you lost or chunked in the dumpster, remember that, right, as Secret Service agents while they were not under Secret Service protection. Show up with that gun shop asking for the form that he filled out so they could just make it all disappear. You have a special prosecutor that it was protecting Hunter Biden. The FBI that was protecting Hunter Biden, in fact, the most egregious tax crimes.
Speaker 4: They allowed the.
Speaker 1: Statue of limitations to kick in, so there was like, oh, well, even if he did do it, we can't investigate it now because the statue of limitations has already disappeared. I think most Americans at this point believe that Hunter Biden. If his name wasn't Biden, one we wouldn't even be talking about how rich he is, and two we sure as hell wouldn't care about investigating him. The reason why he needs to be investigated is actually pretty simple. The reason why he needs to be investigator is because it is clear that there's evidence that he and his family members broke the law. Banks, by the way, who are unbiased individuals, Banks that actually liked the Bidens because the amount of money that was flowing through the bank accounts was great for their business, even had to blow the whistle more than one hundred times with suspicious activity reports where they were reporting the Biden crime family for suspicious criminal activities. We know he was involved in human trafficking and sex trafficking organizations.
Speaker 4: We know that he took money.
Speaker 1: From the Russian Oligard millions of dollars, who's best friends with Vladimir Putin, the former mayor of Moscow's wife, the richest woman in Russia. We know that he took money from Barisma. We know his dad bragged about getting the special prosecutor, the investigator who was investigating Barisma, fired that you're not getting American money money. We know that he withheld American dollars to make that happen. We know all of that. This is not that hard of a conversation connecting these dots, as he described it, like, Hey, you're going to have to do all of the things that every other American would have to do if they were under this type of scrutiny. That's just sound fair and honest logic. It's also how the law is supposed to be applied. There's not supposed to be two different justice systems. That's not what the law states. Now, I understand that there's corrupt people in the Deep State, and I understand there's correct people with the DOJ and the FBI, and they're going to do everything they can to protect the people that give them their power, which is the Biden crime family. But that doesn't mean that Congress shouldn't still investigate. And I also want you to think about the arrogance, just the straight up arrogance of you dictating to Congress what you will and won't do when you're the one that's been subpoena. Do you think a normal, average citizen could get away with that. No, they could not. There's no way in hell. But hunter Biden's been getting away with has been getting away with so many things for so long that I actually believe that they think to themselves like, yeah, we can. We've been able to get away with all this other stuff. Why can't we dictate and why can't we get away with all of.
Speaker 4: The rest of this stuff?
Speaker 1: Like I actually believe that they think to themselves like, we can do whatever the hell we want. We are the bidens. We can take money from China, we can be compromised by so many different groups of people around the world, and we can take money from the highest bidders, and we will get away with it. And continue to get away with it. Hell, we'll even have a laptop that has all of the crimes in chronological order, and we can still get away with it. And you can call us to come before Congress and we can still get away with it. You can have the timeline, you can have the WhatsApp messages, you can have the pictures, you can have everything, and you still can't nail us. Think about that mentality, and that's because for decades they've actually been able to get away with it. I understand this type of narcissism, I really do. Like I under I get it. I understand this narcissistic behavior, probably now more than ever. But as Congressman Perry said, the James Biden, Hunter Biden others, they're gonna come in, they're gonna testify, They're gonna be treated like every other American. They should be treated like every other American. They shouldn't be able to say I'll only do this and I won't do that. That's not how are it's again, it's supposed to work. James Comer when he said Hunter Biden is not going to tell the House how we're going to do our job, he was right to say it.
Speaker 3: Well, he'll get a public here, and after he does a deposition, he doesn't get to set the rule. Just because he told the DOJ, the IRS, the National Archives, and every other govern agency that's been investigating the Biden for years to stand down doesn't mean he's going to tell the House oversid coman he wants to do. We have sent him a lawful subpoena.
Speaker 1: We have sent him a lawful subpoena. We have sent him a lawful subpoena. So you're going to have to act the same way that everybody else acts when you receive a lawful subpoena. There's something else I want to bring up, that is that should be on your radar screen. With the Democrats and specifically the Bidens, six different Democrats now have joined House GOP members to block Biden, the President of United States of America, from turning federal lands into migrant camps. We're now learning just six Democrats, that's all we could find, but at least there are six of them join House Republicans this past week to prevent President Joe Biden from turning federal lands into migrant camps for tens of thousands of illegal aliens. Who've been released into the United States Interior. On Thursday, the House pass legislation legislation known as Protecting Our Communities from Failure to Secure the Border Act, to block the federal government for using these federal lands to house illegal aliens. Joining House Republicans to pass the legislation were some Democrats, several of them from border states.
Speaker 4: I want to say, well done.
Speaker 1: You had legislation that was introduced, legislation that came in just as the New York governor and New York City Mayor Adams got approval from the Biden administration to move hundreds and potentially tens of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens on.
Speaker 4: De Floyd then at Field.
Speaker 1: Turning our federal parks into encampments for invented migrants from all over the world is unfair to surrounding communities and the taxpayers who are being forced to foot the bill while our mayor bankrupts our city and slashes services for our citizens, is what many said in a statement about this move in New York Now. The historic federally owned airfil was used by the US Coast Guarden Navy during World War II. Before then, the airfield was also used as New York City's first municipal airport and has had famous guests visit in prior decades, including Howard Hughes and Howdy Duty. The Biden administration reportedly had lobbied Democrats on this legislation, claiming it would limit the powers of the Department of the Interior and the Department of Agriculture. And so the Biden administration came in and said, hey, Democrats, we need you to oppose the legislation. Now, under Biden, an unprecedent number of illegal aliens are being released into the American communities every day. In fact, the Department of Homeland Security Inspector General estimates the agency is now freeing more than sixty thousand illegal aliens into the US Interior every month over a year. That amounts to Biden releasing more than seven hundred and twenty thousand illegal aliens on purpose into the United States of America. And now they want to use federal lands and parks to house them, with your tax hours paying for their stay. Now, this also comes out as there's new photos that hit the internet over the weekend Migrants camp for days at Arizona's Oregon Pipe National monument. Nearly a thousand migrants brave near freezing temperatures in Arizona's desert after crossing the border wall and waiting to be processed by border patrol. With most border facilities facing over crowding and limited transportation resources to serve the remote area, I mean, the migrants are spending days sleeping in the desert hoping to gain their freedom in the United States to pursue asylum claims. Now this happened in Lukeville, Arizona. There's a limited number, by the way, of border patrol agents that are standing watch over hundreds and hundreds of migrants from a host of countries so far away as Pakistan, the Middle East, the People's Republic of China, Ecuador, several other military age men from West African nations as well. Gren strip branches from scrub brush, and they decided to build fires to warm themselves. They waited for the processing and release by the border patrol on Saturday, Just so you know, temperatures dipped to near freezing by early morning as the migrants brave the cold hoping to surrender to authorities. By the way, isn't this the stuff that like democrats are supposed to be crying over the inhumane treatment. How dare these illegal immigrantcies these people be left in the desert to possibly freeze to death. Oh wait, this is being created by them, That's why the media is not covering it. Imagine if you had people sleeping in the desert waiting to be processed under the Trump administration, the media would have been down there interviewing every one of them using translators with wall to wall coverage. But since Biden's the president, this may be the first and only time you're even hearing about this story.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: As the fires burned out, some migrants walked into the reserve area to strip branches from all trees to fuel their fires. Lacking bathroom facilities, the necessity to use the federally protected reserve area to perform bodily functions was unavoidable as they waited transport to the processing facility. Due to the remoteness of Lukeville and the demands of other migrant groups apprehended within the Tucson sector, buses and vans arriving to transport the migrants away from Lukeville were few and far between. So this is a humanitarian crisis that's being created by an open border. As transportation became available, some migrants were taken into custy and marched.
Speaker 4: To a.
Speaker 1: Rallying point near the Lukeville Port of entry, where basic biographical information was taken, personal property was inventory, and the migrants were placed on arriving buses and vans days after actually being there.
Speaker 4: More than one hundred miles away. And another.
Speaker 1: National reservation near San Miguel, Arizona, hundreds of migrants were being guarded by Border Patrol agents competing for the limited transportation resources to be moved out of the elements in that area. The migrants are at the mercy quota of the limited resources of Border Patrol, and they have a hard time coping with three thousand migrants crossing into the sector a day, which actually makes sense. In fact, according to Border Patrol, seventeen thousand, five hundred migrants were apprehended by agents within the Tucson sector during the last.
Speaker 4: Week of November. Let me say that again.
Speaker 1: According to Border Patrol, seventeen thousand, five hundred migrants were apprehended by agents within the Tucson sector during the last week of November alone. That number does not include the migrants waiting for days to be formally taken to Cussey until they are entered into an agency database to begin the asylum process, and according to a source within the Customs and Border Patrol US, of the migrants surrendering to border patrol agents in the sector will be quickly released to non government shelters in Tucson and Phoenix, where travel to other parts of the United States will be facilitated by the employees there.
Speaker 4: Now, the border Patrol.
Speaker 1: We now know apprehended nearly one hundred and ninety thousand migrants entering the United States illegally at the southern border in November alone. One hundred ninety thousand the apprehended. That does not count the goataways. The Tucson Border Patrol Sector, which includes Lukeville and Sa Miguel, continue to lead the south southwest border with the apprehensions of nearly one hundred and nineteen thousand migrants during October. These stories make me angry because the Biden administration is allowing this to happen on purpose. These stories make me angry because the aocs that go down to remember the cages they called Trump's cages, which are actually used and built by none other than Barack Obama.
Speaker 4: They're nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: Now, you have people that are coming into this country looking for a better life because they have an open border. You have people coming into this country, Let's be very very very very very clear about this, coming into this country who are then being used and abused by the cartels, and this US government knows it. You have people coming into this country that are smuggling drugs. You have people coming to this country that are going to be indentured servants slaves for years to pay off these terrorists, these cartels that are smuggling in them into America. That is also a fact, and this administration sees it, understands it, and knows it. We now are seeing reports of the overwhelming majority of unaccompanied minor children, especially young girls, are sexually assaulted multiple times on this journey, and the Biden administration says, keep the borders open and keep them coming in. And then this government knows that these people are sleeping outside, women and children in close to freezing temperatures where the lows are in the thirties at night, and they're doing nothing to expedite them through the process. Now, I say all of that to remind you that when Democrats come out and they claim that they care. When Democrats come out and they claim that they're compassionate, they're not. They're lying to you. They don't give a crap about these people. They don't care about how they're being exploited. They don't care about how they're being raped and being used like actual slave labor. They don't care that these people are worth more to the cartels than the drugs are shipping across. And the reason why they don't care is for this one simple reason. They only care about one day giving them the ability to vote and thinking, and when we do that, they will then vote for us.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Finally, please share this podcast with your family and friends on social media. Hit that follow up subscribe or auto download button. As some of the algorithms have changed in many of your apps, you may not realize it, but it may not be auto downloading anymore, so make sure you check to see if it's working the right way.
Speaker 4: I'll see you back here tomorrow.