Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling them to watch out of Florida.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx in all of Florida.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 1: It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after that.
Speaker 4: He says he rigs the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights.
Speaker 1: Police arrested an Orlando man.
Speaker 4: We're talking to.
Speaker 1: Famada the breakfast club. Bitch you donkey of the day with Charlamagne, a guy. I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all like this.
Speaker 2: Yes, donte today for Wednesday, December six, goes to Joshua James Pinkt of Orlando, Florida.
Speaker 1: Salute everybody in the great state of Florida.
Speaker 2: What does your uncle Sharla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. And salute to everyone who listens to us. On one oh four point five to beat in Orlando dropping a clothes bombs for one of four point five.
Speaker 1: To beat in Orlando.
Speaker 2: You are appreciated, but one of your owners getting the biggest sat heart this morning because he does not care about responsiblit. See, when you are a public servant and you take that role, you have a responsibility to serve the needs of the public. Okay, Joshua's job with the drive the inmate transport vand meaning that he takes prison inmates to and fro well, Joshua clearly doesn't take his job as serious as he should, because if he did, this wouldn't have happened. Let's go to WBTV three on your side for the report.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of anything like that.
Speaker 6: Nardall County Sheriff Darren Campbell tells me what happened in his county is anywhere from extremely rare, sit downright unheard of.
Speaker 5: He really wasn't too cooperative with us, so we don't exactly know why he decided to take this route.
Speaker 6: Many law enforcement agencies contract out with third party vendors like Saint Joseph's Detention Center. It's an easier way to move inmates to different parts of the country without exhausting local resources. That's what was supposed to be happening on Tuesday, as twenty one year old guard Joshua Bencat was behind the wheel taking four prisoners from the Northeast to Georgia and Florida, but the group never made it.
Speaker 5: Apparently the driver decide he's gonna quit his job, but just not return inmates.
Speaker 6: Another guard inside the transport van texted the company telling them what was happening and that they missed their schedule stop.
Speaker 5: Which in turn calls contacted US.
Speaker 6: Deputies caught up to the van a long night fording in their Statesville and we're able to pull the driver over. He's charged with several counts of kidnapping the inmates.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, certain jobs you can't just quit in the middle of. For example, being a pilot. Can't just quit in the middle of flying a plane, all right, Open heart surgery can't just quit in the middle open heart surgery. Masturbation can't just quit in the middle of masturbation. Don't act like that's not an occupation. It's called a hand job for a reason.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, I know that we live in a world where everybody wants to be their own boss. Everybody wants to be an entrepreneur, you post things on your social media like you know, when you just have to walk away from things that don't align with you anymore. Yeah, I just quit my job. I get it, I get it. You're not happy. You want to invest in yourself, bet on yourself.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: But for all people who want to quit their jobs, just make sure you complete your last task first, even if only you know what that last task is in your head. It's that simple, Lauren, you quit a job earlier this year. I did, TMZ.
Speaker 1: We all know this.
Speaker 2: Do you think this was the professional way for Joshua to handle this?
Speaker 4: Is there a professional way?
Speaker 2: Yes, you didn't just quit in the middle of a TMZ broadcast.
Speaker 4: I probably even have done that in my head before though, But I mean.
Speaker 1: In your head.
Speaker 2: But then you still yeah, you're right, you know, finished it out right?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, did you put in a two week's notice and all that I did?
Speaker 4: But I didn't give them two weeks though, damn.
Speaker 1: But you still put in a two weeks notes. You still handled it the way you should.
Speaker 4: Have handled it, I would say, so, I don't know if they would agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, see see, Joshua, Lauren l Rossa is the voice you should have heard in your head while you made this decision. Decisions like this shouldn't be spontaneous. Okay, Lauren, is the voice you should have heard in your head. But that's not the voice you heard in your head. You was driving that van and cruising along with those inmates from Florida to Georgia, and you heard a voice in your head and that voice sounded like this.
Speaker 1: I refuse.
Speaker 3: I refuse to walk around and watch people on my job looking over my shoulder, people lying to me, people talking about me.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It is sad. I can't take it.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna take it. I don't have to take it.
Speaker 4: I'm not a demit.
Speaker 1: I know how to find another job.
Speaker 3: For the last six years, I made six.
Speaker 1: Dollars an hour. That ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: I just got to raise after six years.
Speaker 4: I know I'm qualified. And after saying this, I.
Speaker 3: Don't care if I ever get another job period. It does not matter to me. But I refuse to walk around with people that'll speak to you. But then as soon as you walk by, dad, bitch, I will not do it to myself anymore. So if you confuse about what I'm saying, listen very carefully, I quit this bitch.
Speaker 1: That is the voice that Joshua James Pinkat heard in his head.
Speaker 4: Yes, Lauren, uh do you know, like what if the lead up though just put him in that space where he just was like, Noah, I'm out, like I'm cool, not.
Speaker 2: In the middle of transporting inmates from Georgia.
Speaker 4: You know, you know how disturbed you gotta be at work to leave like something must have I don't know now something like that, So I don't know, think about it like that is a serious job for you to just be like, bro, because somebody can send me in uber. I need to get out this car, complete the task.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm dropping the clues bomf net of the moods and please give Joshua James Pinkket of Orlando, Florida the Sweet Time to the Hamiltons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the.
Speaker 7: Ah the day.
Speaker 1: All right? You can't just quit people like that. Ain't y'all fake? Mad at g Z right now because y'all think that's how he quit. Genny Ma, I don't care too.
Speaker 4: I forget about him quitting Genie one.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wow, why don't you care? Why don't you care?
Speaker 4: Why would I care? If he felt like that's what he need to do, that's what he had to do.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you Why don't you care? Lauren? Tell the truth.
Speaker 4: I think GZ looked better single. Really, that man looks great. That is a man.
Speaker 2: If Genie last name was Jennie Jenkins, you know what I'm saying? From East Point, Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Would you like it? Would you care? Then? And her hue was a little darker if she was black? Would you care? That's what he's trying to say. If she's African American instead of Asian American, would you care?
Speaker 4: It's not even about the interracial thing. I just felt like Giz should be single because then there's other single people that he could potentially run into it.
Speaker 1: You want to hire it out, you want to you would give Jesus shot.
Speaker 4: Oh, Michael, let's not even get into the No, you're not doing that today. I just think he looks great single. That's no stands alone and I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Still, you're still on the Kelsey tip.
Speaker 7: I never was on the Kensel You love Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: You was showing us pictures of him and Timberlands and everything.
Speaker 2: As soon as he got with Taylor Swift and all of a sudden, you don't know that Caucasian man no more.
Speaker 4: You saw he was back with the tims on recently. You saw that.
Speaker 1: I see that. I did see old girl at the game. I did see that part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. He might didn't like the criticism he was getting.
Speaker 2: He put the so what if you was dating Travis Kelsey, and Travis Kelsey was like, yo, I need you to be more like Hillary Clinton and you know Taylor Swift in.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift and Hillary CLA.
Speaker 1: Yes, how would you feel?
Speaker 4: I think I had to get him beat up, like I had to call my brother because what you mean? You know what it was when you signed up and they not me?
Speaker 1: So what's what's the question? What do we have now?
Speaker 4: I got to be rhythm lists in seasonless? Like what do you?
Speaker 7: Well, first, let me close off the show with BT BT. We'll see how tomorrow. Everybody already tomorrow on BET it's two in the morning, right.
Speaker 4: One in the morning, So y'all time changed on BT. I guess my grandma been trying to figure out where y'all at forever. If I just asked me down to day she said, I said my mama going back to the breakfast because she said, oh, they're finally back at work.
Speaker 1: My mother in law feel the same way. Pop still couldn't find it.
Speaker 2: Apparently on the old Jesus Watching.
Speaker 4: He's never going to be able to catch your show down.
Speaker 2: Their stories turn my story into ain't home be?
Speaker 1: My brother in law did the same thing. I just heed enough the market.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and look I'm telling people like no, I'm like, no, it's just Thanksgiving in on a little break mar Grandma said you could take a break from TV like that, So I guess.
Speaker 1: So my pop just like, oh, what was we talking about before this?
Speaker 4: So I gotta be seasonless and rhythmless.
Speaker 1: I am totally against it. Oh, we were talking about Johnathan. What's the question? What do we ask?
Speaker 2: He asked the young lady, the young the young white woman to be more like Corretta, Scott King and Barack Obama.
Speaker 7: Now it is my he' asked the lady to be like Barack Obama, who was another whole different conversation.
Speaker 1: Is my my?
Speaker 2: My theory that you know he wanted to be with a black woman, and clearly he wanted to be a black woman because he was making goodness.
Speaker 1: So that's the question.
Speaker 2: So I wonder if there's a lot of brothers out there who are dating white women who secretly, I guess, in their mind want this white woman to be a like.
Speaker 4: A black yea whatever that is, acting like a black woman.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's for him to say that.
Speaker 2: You know, you see this name two specific women, so maybe he wanted them to act like and credits God king, you know.
Speaker 1: I just wonder if that's the thing. All right, so we can ask. So we're talking to our interracial.
Speaker 7: Interracial couples, all right, Uh, do you secretly want your white woman to act like a black woman, to be a black woman, or do you want you you want your white woman to be a black woman.
Speaker 1: A black woman?
Speaker 7: And I guess black women, do you want your white man to act.
Speaker 1: Like Let's keep it to the men and the women. Jamal Tyrone call up here to be anonymous this morning, DA eight five eighty five, one on five one. The question is we're a white woman to be more like a black woman? Whatever that means? That sounds crazy, but whatever.
Speaker 4: I would love please when you call, I would love to hear what is being like a black woman too? Let's let's talk. Only they know I want to hear with the W I would love to hear it. Don't get yourselves chewed up today, all right.
Speaker 7: I just posted a picture. Go check it out to it's a couple of goals. I just the Breakfast Club because it's a breakfast club