Speaker 1: Former GMA three anchors TJ Holmes and Amy Roebock opened up about their controversial relationship and getting fired on from GMA three on the debut episode of their podcast yesterday. Amy and TJ both denied cheating on their spouses. Holmes said, to be clear, we were outed as being in a relationship, but everybody else thought we were being outed as adulterers, being outed as cheating on our spouses, and it wasn't the case. Over the last year, both Amy and TJ have been spotted on romantic outings, and this past weekend, they attended their first red carpet together for iHeartRadio's jingle Ball. Well that's good because it seems like everyone involved has moved on, including their exes.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Several media sources have reported that TJ's ex wife Merrily feebergs she's dating Amy robox ex husband Andrew Shoe.
Speaker 2: We know him from Melrose Place. Yet wait, he's good looking.
Speaker 3: To Shoe and Feburg. Shoe and Feburg get together, not you.
Speaker 2: Be big feedback? Yeah, Phoebe, I said they're together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they just swapped partners basically, that's what they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. I can't wait till it's not mad. I'm not mad at it at all.
Speaker 1: Reportedly, they've been dating for about six months, which started over them bounding bonding over the whole cheating scandal.
Speaker 2: You know, they bonded over that.
Speaker 1: So an Insider with page six reported quote, We're told the hurt is over.
Speaker 2: And the duo of Merrily and Andrew have moved on with each other. So can you believe it?
Speaker 3: So now when the kids have something, everybody come out. Everybody good introductions that everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody remember her.
Speaker 2: We used to work together. That's TJ talking to the kids. We used to work together, Yeah, Andrew, TJ. All the kids know each other, so they all know each Yeah.
Speaker 3: Y'all remember this movie Caught One night Stand. It was with Wesley Snipes. Y'all remember this at all?
Speaker 2: Yes, with Wesley. I do remember.
Speaker 3: It was Wesley Snipes. He was married to this to this Asian girl. She was real pretty and goes on business, hooks up with somebody. Anyway, long story short, they wind up switching at the end. It was crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Them kids gonna be messed up. We'll call them kids gonna need.
Speaker 3: Ye what you're talking about? Why is my daddy got Why is my daddy kissing your mama?
Speaker 1: It's beyond just yeah, children of divorce, this is beyond that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see Christmas though. Christmas got to be fly boy.
Speaker 4: What about when the spouses are over and it's Christmas? Looking at and tell me where the oh it's up on the top shelf. Everybody there behind the garage already, like what you've done with the place?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: You changed us the garage all the way on. Man, you did some great things. Came in and put a pool back.
Speaker 4: He huh, put a whole I never got around at that.
Speaker 2: That is amazing. This is this situation. He's crazy, all right? Moving on fifty cent.
Speaker 1: In his hit stars series Power, are reportedly facing two lawsuits by a man that claims to be the real life Ghost, the lead character of course in Power. One lawsuit is for one billion dollars and the other one is for three hundred million. According to All Hip Hop, Corey Holland Senior is a former drug kingpin named Ghost, and he claims that the storyline for Power are exact depictions of his life and once his likeness was displayed on TV, law enforcements cracked down on him.
Speaker 3: For that.
Speaker 2: He's asking for one billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Fifty Cent, Courtney Kim, Stars, and Lionsgate are all named in the lawsuit, and in a separate lawsuit, Holland accused fifty Cent of assaulting him as a way to intimidate him from speaking out. He is requesting three hundred million dollars in damages for intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Speaker 3: So do you.
Speaker 1: Guys think he can prove they copied his life story?
Speaker 2: I thought that is he talking?
Speaker 1: I thought goes that in the series, Yeah, but not in real life.
Speaker 2: But that you then dad.
Speaker 4: That yeah, his son you want suns shood you his son shot him?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But when you have to uncovered, when you have to uncover a whole lot that you've done to prove all.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, yeah, yeah, jail, would you.
Speaker 3: Be incriminating yourself though?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's not a character you want to be proud of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the real ghost. Yeah, but I'll be cool with it.
Speaker 3: Billion in D block, don't do nothing what.
Speaker 2: Till I get out of them? If you get out all right?
Speaker 4: Finally, Well, it sounds like, how can you prove that because of the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: It's such a common thing, you would think.
Speaker 4: And then you had a friend that you grew up with, a white boy named Tommy, and you know, it's layers to.
Speaker 3: With the bills. Stand up, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: But so many people do that though that story is about me, that's my life.
Speaker 2: They stole my life.
Speaker 1: You hear that a lot. Anyway, finally those finally guys. There might be trouble in paradise for Cardi B and her Offset. They have unfollowed each other on social media and that's a big red flag of course, you know how it goes in today's culture.
Speaker 2: Culture.
Speaker 1: Cardi B posted on her ig story, you know when you just grow out of relationships, and in another story, she posted, I'm tired of protecting people's feelings. I got to put myself first. Whatever that means. We hope it doesn't mean divorced for them. They have two young children together, so we hope they can work things out. Cardi being Offset, we hope this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm rooting for them.
Speaker 4: I'm rooting for love and oh wow, they're a power hip hop couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope they work it out and just.
Speaker 3: Work it out. And she's saying he ain't finding her no, damn, you're gonna get all my damn social media nothing. What I ain't gonna do is wake up and have to look at you on my phone every damn day. Now, I'm not. I'm not going to do that, not while we're going through this.
Speaker 2: Liking your posts, yes, all of that. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour Jamie Fox makes his first public speaking appearances is traumatic medical scare back in April.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening, Hardy Morning Show