Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour in entertainment news, TJ. Holmes and Aby Robock back in the news. You know, they open up about their relationship and it looks like their exes have moved on too. Oh that's interesting. But guess what their exes have moved on with each other? Their xs are together.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's.
Speaker 3: How you break up.
Speaker 2: How you break up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how you break.
Speaker 1: Also, fifty cent is being sued for one billion dollars that's billion with a B by a guy that says he's the real ghost.
Speaker 2: And are cardib and off Set done with each other?
Speaker 1: We'll talk about all of these stories coming up at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the Riddlo and Junior.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: This is from Kerrigan in Atlanta. Karragan writes, I had a bad breakup and the man I thought I was going to marry has cut the fool on me. He wants back most of the gifts he gave me, in particular a diamond grill. Okay, what will he do with something custom fitted for me?
Speaker 2: Should I give it back to him?
Speaker 3: He won't half your mouth? Are you serious? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, it's serious.
Speaker 4: I mean, evidently he's pretty upset down, breaking up. He want everything he didn't pay for, but not a diamond grill. I mean, I don't know how you're gonna do this. So if I was you, I just I don't know, melt that thing down, make you a ring on charm or something. So he don't know what it is, but what you don't want to do, he'll run it up, trying to stick his hand in your mouth and pull all everything he didn't brought out of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you want to know diamond grill? No damn way.
Speaker 4: Now you run around goggling with Jerry Clean and this don't make no damn sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll tell you that what I got.
Speaker 6: I'm not even gonna speak on this because he bought you gifts and a diamond grill.
Speaker 5: So like he said, a Druggs to me, I need to be quiet. That's what it sounded like to me.
Speaker 6: Sounds like this is a drug dealer. To me, I don't he bought you gifts and a diamond grill, not a diamond ring, A diamond grill?
Speaker 5: What that say about you?
Speaker 4: Care?
Speaker 3: What that say about you? What type of woman.
Speaker 6: Is you you're gonna go to go sign up for the diamond grill? Okay, I talk, don't speak on that man had of that business. Y'all do what y'all want to do. Come find Julia, say what you know about No, no coming on that, all right.
Speaker 3: I don't even know where you go to get a diamond grill?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to Selena and Gary.
Speaker 1: Selena says, I'm a forty four year old married woman and my sons hate hate going to church. Their stepdad, my husband is a pastor, and they don't like the way he preaches. It causes friction at home when I try to course teenagers to go to church. So what should I do?
Speaker 4: Wow? Man, so you know what it is that it may be. It might not be that they don't like to go to church. They just don't like his church and how he preached because he can't preach. And y'all already know I can't stand it when somebody can't preach.
Speaker 3: So I understand what these kids doing.
Speaker 4: But I got my butt whoop behind and that when I was younger because the pastor would preach the same sermon every Sunday at the tail end be the same.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 4: So one day when we in ween, we in church, and I just thought when he hooped, I start hooping with it, and my mama beat my behind right there when I say I ain't. I knew the whole sermon and did it word for word, birth badim in sync with him, and my mama beat my behind. But to your boys, why you couldn't find somebody who could preach? Why you just why you couldn't Why you had to marry somebody, Why you had to marry somebody didn't really know how to deliver the word. I mean, part of this is your fault too. Your pickings was turned. You don't know how to pick a past. You know you gotta know how to pick a past.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm gonna telling you right now, these boys have best vice I got for your man.
Speaker 4: Call it.
Speaker 5: Go to troup with your own daddy. This is your stepdad.
Speaker 6: It's not the fact that he's like going to church, that he bringing the church home. They run us all day every day. Every day he at home. It sound like a sermon. Every day. They sound like a sermon in his He talking to him, he talking to him. Uh, why on y'all go ahead, and h bring me grades up. You're coming in here, uh every day along.
Speaker 5: You don't bathe in here, you don't clean.
Speaker 6: Your rooms, you don't cook, you eat everything in the cabin.
Speaker 5: I won't to say see it every day.
Speaker 3: You don't want to get it every day.
Speaker 6: And on Sunday, now I call you, daddy.
Speaker 3: They tied here.
Speaker 5: These they can't a't preaching home or at church.
Speaker 2: You don't have to wait yet, Pastor with a whole word. I'm moving on to Maya and Tyler.
Speaker 1: Maya says, my camera's dinged and I saw and I saw a woman peeping in my windows wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. My man said he's never seen that woman. My intuition says this woman was looking for him or followed him to my house.
Speaker 2: Was she a burglar or what?
Speaker 4: Wow, it's kind of hard to say right now. It's kind of hard to say that he would be somebody miss hard well, you know, because right now, right now is when people are just stealing packages.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, this is package still in time of the year. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We're going, I mean, we're going.
Speaker 4: With you know, I mean, if I was, if I was here, that's what I'll be telling them. The people been right here stealing. We missing a lot of stuff from Amazon. I don't know what is going on around here. So that's why that's his approach. That's what it would be. I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 3: This is package still in time, but the.
Speaker 5: Year it is like this pirate.
Speaker 4: That's that that that you go like that, miss miss Porch pirate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, Junior, what you got No, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 6: She a burglar. Yeah, she a burgler. Try to steal your man. That's what she's working on, right, Yeah, burglar even.
Speaker 5: In the window. And what female burglar, you know, by herself. Ain't no female burglars by themself unless her ain't cat woman. I don't believe that's her. Yeah, she's still a burger. She tried to steal your man. You acting, what're you writing us for?
Speaker 3: Don't get your man in the window?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so glad you had the hoodie hunt in broad daylight, followed your man home out of all the houses.
Speaker 3: On that street.
Speaker 5: Petch with your man, okay, yeah, yeah, I will go with her all right.
Speaker 1: Well, last one, guys, moving on to Maximilian in San Diego, Maximilian Rights. I let my ex girlfriend drive my other car, and I saw her at the club in my car and a guy was leaning in the window talking to her. I told him to get away from my car, and she got mad. I stand firm on what I said. Was that too mean or something?
Speaker 4: This show ex girlfriend so evident that y'all steal a friend some kind of way, right, So for you too, Yeah, y'all still cool. So you you let her use the car, So now you fin to decide who she get to talk to while she in the car. Come on, dude, either you let her use the car and that's y'all cool like that, or you don't let her use the car.
Speaker 3: But you can't let her use the car, then you know you ain't.
Speaker 4: Over there talking to uh the Jannard coming out of this club.
Speaker 3: I know that's not what you're doing in my car?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 3: You're tripping? He told me what you want to talk to? Come on, man, man, all.
Speaker 2: Right, come on, Jennior, what you got.
Speaker 6: I don't see it like that to you, Maxim Man, you're right, girl, tell her to get that man away from your car. That's your car. So you came to me, said you needed a ride. You said you a ride to go pick him up. That's what you didn't say.
Speaker 5: So now hell now, get your ass away from my car.
Speaker 6: And I told you to go to work and come home. Why are you at the club in the car? Give me the keys, Give me give me the damn keys. Get out the car. Y'all gonna talk on the curve. You ain't finna talk at this window.
Speaker 5: Now, y'all go down over there.
Speaker 6: In the parking lot with the rest of people talking, but you ain't talking at this car. Give me the keys, Felicia, give me the can.
Speaker 3: You can you give us some Uber money?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: Can you give me that?
Speaker 5: No walk to ask Jernard for the Uber money.
Speaker 2: That's who you been talking to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Junior, so you're like Maximilian.
Speaker 2: You spend firm on what you said. Get out my car? Well like, okay, all right, well, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.