Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Camra Judge.
Speaker 4: And we are here with the Toms.
Speaker 5: What's up Tom, Tom?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 6: But we both we both gave a look to each other when you just said to teas in a Pod, We were like, why didn't we think of that?
Speaker 3: Because we are older.
Speaker 4: And smarter, and.
Speaker 2: Somebody came up, somebody made it up for us, and somebody much smarter than us. Okay, so you guys have been friends for a long time. You've got shworts and Sandy's how's that going?
Speaker 5: By the way, it's it's good.
Speaker 7: It's uh, it's it's a challenge. You know.
Speaker 6: This isn't it's not weho, it's not slammed every night. It's not a neighborhood that parties.
Speaker 4: Like you know, like what neighborhood is.
Speaker 8: It's in Franklin Village, which is an icon, a kind of sacred little neighborhood in Hollywood near Birds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh I love birds.
Speaker 7: Love Birds.
Speaker 8: Shout out to birds and La Belle oh yeah, and the Oaks yeah, and love Alita Cantina and Creation Let's keep going, and that little vintage story they have great sung.
Speaker 5: I love that little bit of records and yeah, great place. Skelson's is solid. They disinstalled the bar there too.
Speaker 6: I found a Leonard Nimoy uh, like two albums in that story.
Speaker 5: Very cool.
Speaker 2: I feel like these guys are going to try and take control of this pod right now because they want to control the narrative. But actually it's it's our turn, gentlemen.
Speaker 4: We'll be with you guys.
Speaker 7: Okay, great.
Speaker 2: So I actually did a little instant story about the Everybody Loves Tom podcast because I was excited about it because I have to say I watched you on Special Forces, so a different side of you kind of was like I got the soft spot.
Speaker 4: But then, and I hate to say it, because the Jason's are that are right here.
Speaker 9: It was like a softball you brought in your best friends to throw you up, little softballs to like just casually hit, and I was like, oh, hell now I wanted the heavy hitting questions.
Speaker 7: Wait, so are you talking about.
Speaker 2: Ken or Jason interviewing you on your first pot Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well you know, we gotta gotta ease into it.
Speaker 2: No, we never ease into anything, man, just way do you see the questions she has for you?
Speaker 6: Well, speaking of which, I noticed that you were You said you were having alca selzer.
Speaker 7: Yes, well I was gonna.
Speaker 6: I was telling you, like, one of my favorite and best hangover cures that I've found is might all Complete.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait wait back champion, how did you figure this out?
Speaker 6: Actually, Arianna gave it to me one time because I didn't have had cramps.
Speaker 4: Arianna, get that ad a little.
Speaker 7: It was a little flow heavy and.
Speaker 6: No, I uh not surprised anyways, I we didn't have any you know, I'd be profen or anything. And MITYL has a diuretic so it takes away like the bloating or whatever, and a lot of times like that also is what leads to you know, a migraine.
Speaker 3: Then dehydration.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then it has.
Speaker 6: An antihistamine which will take away the red ness.
Speaker 4: But then does that make you tire in a pain?
Speaker 6: No, because it also has caffeine and a pain reliever in it.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well take a Mite all Complete like it have a FUTURENK, it's snooze for like.
Speaker 7: You know, twenty minutes and you'll bounce right out of bed.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you sadly, I'm not hungover today. I went to bed at seven forty seven pm last night. It's just I have acid reflex, which is you know, as sexy sexy, So it needs to be to my next question, which Tom do you pick?
Speaker 4: You have to pick one.
Speaker 3: I have to pick it.
Speaker 4: Let me, but you kind of have to put no, you can't say both camera, I'm saying both.
Speaker 3: Very good looking guys.
Speaker 7: You look great, by the way.
Speaker 4: I thank thanks. You're gonna have to pick next? Oh great, come back to that. No, really, you're gonna have to go.
Speaker 2: Tom Sandoval is more Edwin, which, like everybody always says, they compare you guys together. I think aesthetically they look what do you mean like aesthetically?
Speaker 4: Yes, I think they look alike.
Speaker 7: We go to the same surgeon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have the same classic surgeon.
Speaker 2: They get the same boatox, they get their nails painted together every Thursday of court.
Speaker 4: But I said that, I told you this at Bravo.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with sorts, had a big come up. I'm gonna go with shorts because I don't want somebody's nails will look better than mine.
Speaker 7: Mine definitely don't. Today. They're really grown out.
Speaker 6: These are from like before we went on tour, so they're pretty, they're pretty grown up.
Speaker 7: They're pretty beat up. This is like an embarrassing I think.
Speaker 8: I think what you're trying to say is and correct me if I'm wrong that I have RIZ.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to do. You guys know what the Oxford word of the year was.
Speaker 2: What We're old as fuck, So you're gonna have to really.
Speaker 4: Not making down.
Speaker 8: Okay, So riz is like another word for charisma, swagger, moxietas.
Speaker 4: Is taken.
Speaker 5: I know we're working on that.
Speaker 2: You're saying, yeah, your RIZ has gotten better. I don't necessarily love the socks with the.
Speaker 5: Shoot corl like bracelet.
Speaker 4: I am curious.
Speaker 2: Both of you guys have a lot of Tailor Swift bracelets on which that that that's.
Speaker 7: These are not Tailor Swift bracelets.
Speaker 6: These are bracelets the Taylor Swift and other people have adopted.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of them at Pravokan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Got some of these from Provo cons.
Speaker 6: Some of these are I just got back from a tour and a lot of like you know, fans that come and see the band. Like they we trade bracelets and I wear them for a while and then I like hand them off to other people.
Speaker 4: Do you sleep in them?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: You put those on every day. That's a choice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is a choice.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 6: It's it's like I look down and on like it. If you're feeling down, like it. It's instant love, like you're like, these people thought of me, and like, what do most of them say? This one says Schwartz and Sandy's This one says Tom Sanda won the most extras. That says Visamander Hump, which is my drag name.
Speaker 3: I can't Okay, now, did any has anybody given you one that didn't have such a nice name?
Speaker 7: This one says scandaval on it.
Speaker 8: I got one for in the spirit of Sandabal that said worn't with a mustache, would actually.
Speaker 2: Along with a mustache? Okay, you guys have had quite the year. How's your friendship today?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 5: You look good?
Speaker 7: You look great?
Speaker 8: No, I think, I think honestly, Tom is one of my best friends on the planet, and you know I love him till death do us part?
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 8: And we did take our first break since we met on Craigslist thirteen years ago.
Speaker 5: We took about a three or four month break. Yeah, I think it was good for both of us.
Speaker 3: Was this right after things went down on the show, which that was a tough time.
Speaker 8: It was rough, and yeah, yeah, I think I was trying to find a proactive way to salvage our friendship. Not that I ever had any concerns about actually losing you as a friend, but.
Speaker 6: No, I think I also think too, like and I fully understand like you got a lot of backlash, and I respect the fact that you needed to take some time away, and you know, I felt, you know, you had some your harborings, a little bit of like animosity and anger from it, which is totally understandable.
Speaker 7: And I get it. And that was your best, I feel.
Speaker 6: Like, and healthiest way of handling it, and I appreciate it and I respect it.
Speaker 10: Yeah you know, yeah, yeah, I mean I went back and watched that kiss listen.
Speaker 2: I would have to change my vote back and forth after seeing that.
Speaker 3: It was so awkward.
Speaker 5: Why why which kiss? Oh are you talking about my kiss with? And so yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: By the way, I'd like to consider myself a great kiss her no, I think it's one of my four tastes.
Speaker 7: You're not bad as.
Speaker 5: A young man. I was a.
Speaker 4: Tongue or no tongue.
Speaker 5: It was a byproduct of chance.
Speaker 7: It was a bottles, like a slight bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just the tip. Okay, my god, Tom, you made a mistake. But then you became one of the most hated people out there.
Speaker 4: I was grateful for that. It gave me a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Our whole tast like our whole cast was I feel like just jumping up and down.
Speaker 3: My question to you is, so many of you on the cast have cheated, have slept with each other. Why was this so much and why did you get so much hay for it?
Speaker 6: I honestly don't know, and I mean I think people are still trying to work that out. I think it could have been just a slump in the news or whatever. But also I think it had to do with the fact that, like our show was like we were only on like episode four or five of last season, So people are watching the show, they're hearing this unfold, and then it's like the next episode's coming on in a week, and everybody is just like swarming to the TV to see.
Speaker 7: Like did they look at each other.
Speaker 6: Did they liked you know, like everybody was sort of just engaging in our show just to watch and see if they could see the signs. And I know the editors definitely went back and edited things like differently.
Speaker 5: Yeah after that.
Speaker 4: But I have a question for both you guys, because here's the thing. I was married before I got a divorce.
Speaker 2: There was a point in time where I would have, you know, drinks out at night, and then I would think, I don't want to go home to my husband, and this isn't a good sign. But I I remember getting to the point where, listen, I have a couple of drinks out with my friends and then when I I don't want to come home, this isn't a good sign. We either need to get a divorce or like, I'm probably gonna cheat on you.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's true, heads up.
Speaker 2: I did give my heads up and then we did had like a nice little divorce and that's how it went. But why is it that men or you guys, for example, think that you can cheat and get away with it.
Speaker 5: Let's back it up for a second.
Speaker 8: I think one of the reasons it kind of captured, uh captured the attention. I was thinking, well, because I'm a man, I'm in the bars every week, I'm talking to fans and shorts and Sandy's Tom Tom, And the consensus always was that what they would always come up to me. I could listen, we still love Tom, but like we're very disappointing him. It's not the fact that he cheated, it's how he cheated.
Speaker 5: That's what they are.
Speaker 3: So you think it's not what he did, it's how he did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it's They all said the same thing. But you've cheated too, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I mean I don't.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know a lot of people that I don't know very many people that haven't at least the ones.
Speaker 4: Or yes I have. I was a queen of cheating in high school.
Speaker 3: It was high school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like an Olympic sport. That and drive by a long time ago.
Speaker 8: I don't like this. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Thing I've ever cheated, I felt like.
Speaker 2: From the question why when it's happening do you not just nip it in the butt?
Speaker 4: Thrill?
Speaker 7: No, people have asked me that the like was it was it a thrill?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: Definitely not that was I watched a movie.
Speaker 6: Like, like you know, Uncut Gems with Adam Sandler. I'm just like, dude, why would I I would hate to be in that position, Like I would never put myself in that position. But you get caught up, you get lost in your emotions. Love makes you do really stupid things, throw logs out the window. And that's exactly what happened. And when you're in the public eye, as you know, it's not so simple. You know, you have to plan, you have to make moves, you have to like you we also were part of a business. Also, I'd never been in a relationship this long, this intense, Like we came up together, we bought a house together, started a business together. And you know, I was also like, and I know this sounds crazy, but love Arianna and I I delaying telling her was also delaying hurting her, you know, And I know that's so short sighted.
Speaker 4: But because the.
Speaker 2: Big question has been for both of you guys, why is it so hard to just fully take accountability.
Speaker 6: There was a point like people people are like, people are like, oh, well, you should just broke up break up with her. It's like, yeah, I you know, when you're with somebody and they're also like your best friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and you have a house together, and you have a business together, and you're on a.
Speaker 6: Show together, and you're going to Mexico next week, and then you're doing Watch what Happens Live the week after, and then you got this coming up, and you're we're doing and we're creating cocktails for uh, you know, e news and all these things.
Speaker 4: Like so, are you saying money was a driving force?
Speaker 7: No, it was just everything.
Speaker 6: We were so intertwined, like just in life, and it's never a good tie.
Speaker 4: Before it happened with Rachel that you should have ended it with.
Speaker 7: Ari, I was definitely.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was feeling that, like were you close to it?
Speaker 6: Things were going away where you know, we were not happy, you know, I was not.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm at fault.
Speaker 6: In the sense that, like, you know, we we just we just started growing apart, and the way we handled that pushed us further apart. You know, I definitely took part in that, and and I feel like she did as well.
Speaker 2: And to be honest, this is the most I've liked you because I feel like Ted has away with her words. I'm sorry, I'm honest, because I actually feel like you're answering the question which I felt like on Howie, are any of those things you kind of had that you say you mad?
Speaker 6: Well, obviously, it's it's been hard, Like it's been hard to fight through. I do harbor a lot of resentment and anger because of you know, being with somebody and feel and them looking at me like I'm a serial killer, that I'm like the sleeper cell from the fucking Russia like that that I've been like scheming for eight years for this moment, which is fucking ridiculous, wishing death upon me, like.
Speaker 3: Creating this climate got so bad, ing a.
Speaker 6: Climate that like pushes most people to fucking side. And I was on the phone with Rachel and literally debating on fucking killing ourselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's not fucking cool.
Speaker 3: That's actually a question that I wanted to ask you, and it's a very serious question. I remember being at Watcher Happens Live with Laala. It was right after your reunion had aired, and there was so much horrible things that were said to both you, like go fuck yourself with a cheese grater and just all these horrible things that were said. And Andy and I were talking. I said they're human beings. This is disgusting. Yes, they made a mistake, but to be that hated by the entire world, that's.
Speaker 4: Like, that's.
Speaker 2: Always that's done a similar type of thing.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the part that made me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and and and that's the thing is like these are people that like, these are people that I've always said, like people are like Tom, you always seem so righteous on the show. It's like, no, I don't. I'm in fact the opposite. I always say, Hey, we all fuck up.
Speaker 5: We all screw up.
Speaker 6: You guys are icing out jeans, you're icing out jacks, you're icing out lalla, like y'all, y'all need to like recognize, you know, like whoever's without you know, he's without sin cast the first stone. We're all we all screw up, and you're gonna be on the outs. I've been on the outs obviously, but you know we should. They're they're not just friends, they're also fellow castmates, So like not inviting them on things like that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: I don't like when people But there was one point where neither of you could take accountability. It was something at the reunion where you were asked like do you have anything to apologize for?
Speaker 4: And kind of both of you were like, well.
Speaker 6: Then there's this there's this thing too where it's like when Lala and Randall's relationship were like when she hooked up with James, like, uh, you know when he was with Raquel, Like was I like, La, La, can I get that apology for you doing that?
Speaker 5: Like I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't feel like.
Speaker 6: I need to apologize the fucking Lalla or like people like for for for this, you know what I mean, Like Teddy, like if you've cheated, like like do I like, do you apologize to me?
Speaker 2: But no, but you do know I apologize to that person, like of course, So in that moment at the reunion, there was a moment for you to apologize to arian it and you didn't do it.
Speaker 6: Well, I have and I had, and every way that I didn't. If I was crying, it was crocodile tears. If I didn't, it was like it was And it's one of those things where everybody's like, yeah, Tom, let's see, let's see the come on, let's go, and I'm just like, this is for everybody else, This is not for her, this is not for me. This is not for it's for everybody else, And I'm like, I don't it's it's just.
Speaker 7: So tough, like you know, like being on shows like this, like.
Speaker 2: The three of us have been divorced, You've now been in a separation after a lot of years together, which is when how do we help people that are listening when you're in a place where you're no longer happy instead of hurting that person that you're with, how do you get out?
Speaker 4: How do you move on? Like what do you think?
Speaker 3: There's so many factors go into that. Like I was in a really bad marriage for years and I didn't have any money, Like where was I going to go? And he made me feel like I was a horrible human being if I were to leave him, and you know, you're going to be nobody without me, and so trust me, I wanted to fucking cheat. I wanted out. It's not always that easy to get out.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 3: There's so many circumstances. I'm not saying what you did was right, but no, right, But I'm just saying it's not. It's not always that easy.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 6: And also you have to think about you can't just pull that rug out from underneath somebody, especially if they're like, you know, sort of thinking that we're going to spend the rest of our lives together.
Speaker 4: Do you think she thought that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you think that you guys would have been if this never happened? Do you think you'd still be together right now?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I had been really sort of coming to a point. I mean, we we just we we were we were just really starting to live like separate lives. It was all just, you know, we weren't sexually active for years.
Speaker 7: Really at all.
Speaker 3: Well that's not a good sign.
Speaker 7: No, it's not, and you know, obligatory.
Speaker 5: You'll see how this plays out this season, just a reminder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think I think we'll see.
Speaker 5: Trouble with the networks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't want to Arian and I get back together this season.
Speaker 4: He doesn't. Oh my god, what's talking about it? That's why you guys still live together all this time?
Speaker 7: Yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Well, taking it to Schwartz for a second, we don't have to do that.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 2: Woh in season six, what really happened when you blacked out at the resort?
Speaker 5: Oh? Wow, that's a deep cut teddy.
Speaker 4: I didn't actually pick up myself.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing about blackouts, You inherently don't remember anything.
Speaker 7: Is that the one where you woke up with lock John?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, we need to go deeper on this, all right, Actually he seems like he went pretty deep.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, but nothing, nothing scandalous happened. I just I was.
Speaker 8: I was when I travel By the way, I am very excited about some upcoming travel.
Speaker 5: We're going to be eating, U trying, We're gonna be praying, we're going to be loving. We're going to hot Thailand.
Speaker 6: We're going to Singapore, the first trip we've taken at first vacation.
Speaker 4: Schwartz, do you throw?
Speaker 5: Where do you guys think the best place to go in Singapore?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Who gives a ship?
Speaker 5: Teddy? Well? Uh, it was harmless.
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course I consum too much alcohol, which is always embarrassing.
Speaker 2: But do you think you created the demise of your relationship with Katie? And why didn't you take accountability for it?
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa? That's a loaded questions.
Speaker 3: Like he did take accountability, that's just a statement, that's a statement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, don't.
Speaker 3: You feel like you took accountability?
Speaker 5: That was that was a statement. Under the cloak of a question.
Speaker 8: But uh, yes, I feel like I did take accountability, and I will give Katie a shout out. I feel like she handled the separation of the divorce in a very healthy, responsible way. She sat me down in our bedroom and she explained to me why, and I completely agreed and understood. Doesn't mean it didn't break my heart. And still there's times where you know, I cry about it, but it was a healthy decision.
Speaker 5: It was the right decision.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I can be a little reasonful to hear her version of why she broke up, but you know, we both have our our stories. But anyways, I wanted to give her a shot out because I think I think she handled it really well.
Speaker 4: Before You're on the show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was back when I was living with Tom and Jack's.
Speaker 4: In that apartment.
Speaker 5: The apartment sheet for a wall apartment.
Speaker 2: Which might be finally better than the apartment we saw this past season.
Speaker 3: Teddy, are you still there?
Speaker 6: I want to tell you guys, I hung up as TV both his tonals right next to the TV.
Speaker 5: It's floors. By the way, I've reblot a red flat.
Speaker 8: This This is a coping mechanism, but I've rebranded it. Okay, it's no longer my apartment. It's my four thousand dollars a month storage unit. It's aka Gordo and Butter's apartment. And I just kind of stay there.
Speaker 6: He hired a designer, and he's like, I wanted to look like I want to with this place to look like somewhere, like like somebody's first apartment after a college dorm.
Speaker 8: It's it's such like a quick, essential, stereotypical post of voice apartment.
Speaker 5: But I will say, I don't know, I've reframed this whole living there. I'm gonna get out of there within like six months.
Speaker 4: Does Joe still live there?
Speaker 5: She never lived there, So what was all that?
Speaker 8: Honestly, it was just like this little myth that got perpetuated. But she never lived there. She's my dear friend, and you know, I care a lot about her, But.
Speaker 3: You were banging her?
Speaker 4: No, well have you?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You can't lie to us. You can't lie to us.
Speaker 8: So listen and Thailand, we got this little yes, they have so they have like these fresh coconut water cocktails.
Speaker 6: And also also we're gonna try these they we're going to try these the shrimp, the jumping shrimp salad.
Speaker 4: Stick on the red carpet for the last how many years has the show be on? Thirteen years?
Speaker 5: Wait? Can I say you just triggered something with me? When I shi I didn't.
Speaker 8: I had like a little revelation in the past few days, like before the show comes out every season, I kind of do like this little oh.
Speaker 5: This little shtick. I'm like, I'm scared of it, a little.
Speaker 8: Nebbish kind of like, man, I'm so I think I've grown out of that.
Speaker 5: I'm really excited for the new season.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you're not in the hotel.
Speaker 3: A good season for you.
Speaker 5: Dude, I was. I was also a pariah.
Speaker 7: Yeah you were. Actually you were kind of in the hot.
Speaker 6: Still, I have to ask when you can't when you can't, you know, he's he was like, you know, when you can't have like take it out on this time, you take it out on the other.
Speaker 5: Tom kind of I feel like you just.
Speaker 2: Kind of take it you like slump into yourself, like I want you to have like a little like.
Speaker 5: I pick and choose my battles.
Speaker 2: But what are your thoughts on James essentially being the voice of reason other men?
Speaker 5: Well, I will say he's been has he been called that?
Speaker 3: He's he was by by not by us.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's a quind of experience with it.
Speaker 2: We've had a lot of our worst experiences with him.
Speaker 5: He's coming up, he's he's on fire right now. Stories we saw you that night?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you at night?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's that's actually where things if if we're going to change it from a joking conversation to like a realistic conversation, where things really started to take a turn for me. I was really I gotta be honest, I was really pissed at some of the things you said about Katie when it came to her body and those types of things. I was really pissed at you that you couldn't just end it with Ari on it in advance, like just watching it as a human being.
Speaker 7: Did you didn't say anything about Kennie.
Speaker 2: It was a couple of seasons ago, like just I had to do all my research.
Speaker 5: She's got a lovely body. I don't think I've ever disparaged her body. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 4: There was something that you said about Foo whatever. We don't need to go.
Speaker 8: Back, but my point, I think she disparaged my body. And by the way, my penis does.
Speaker 3: Work, doesn't work?
Speaker 4: How many minutes work? Okay, well it went both ways. Both ways.
Speaker 5: I did not go. I was just joking around. She was upset, all.
Speaker 2: Right, maybe I I know it was something that you you guys were somewhere.
Speaker 4: It was when bo first came into the mis.
Speaker 2: You left, You're like, maybe you'll just go eat blah blah blah, like something like that happened.
Speaker 5: It's okay, but either way, it was leading up to a point.
Speaker 4: But now I'm forgetting what my actual point was because you distracted me.
Speaker 3: He's all, thank god, are you in a good place with her now?
Speaker 5: The edibles are kicking and the like, I'm freaking out a little.
Speaker 7: That sounds like a nightmare.
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, but I think why you guys are in a good place now?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I will say.
Speaker 4: I mean, are you divorced?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh yeah, lately done as of October last year. I don't know.
Speaker 8: When I see her, I'm still really excited. I still love her deeply, not like in love. I feel like we have a really healthy friendship. So I don't know how she feels about me exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't know, are you in a relationship.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just chilling.
Speaker 8: I'm I'm delightfully chilling and I'm in a relationship with myself.
Speaker 3: Do you want to get married again?
Speaker 5: Oh? Whoa, that's actually really good.
Speaker 4: Are you hooking up with a chick from below deck Katie? Yeah? I like that name.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 6: He doesn't have to like you know, he has a lot of stuff that's like labeled Tom and Katy.
Speaker 7: And as a.
Speaker 2: Kid, Oh, I saw that that little what was it like the little napkin?
Speaker 7: Yeh t cozy thing whatever that is?
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I don't want to take control, but can I ask you guys a question having gotten divorced, because this is something I struggle with. I kept like all of my sentimental stuff, our wedding photos and everything. What did you do that?
Speaker 2: I kept one wedding photo book that's like in my it's like next door. My printer is like a place I don't go often because printer never fucking works.
Speaker 6: Wait when you break up, though, do you like delete all the photos and everything and get rid of them?
Speaker 4: Well, it was before Instagram, so there was mysa. It was like my my MySpace top eight.
Speaker 2: But no, there was a point where we were still friends for a very long time, and then.
Speaker 4: His new girlfriend was like, well, you guys aren't going.
Speaker 5: To be friends. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think you keep them from a certain amount of time just to make yourself feel good, and then you will move on in life and you'll be like, no, I don't really need these anymore. But if you have children, that's a different story, because you want to keep the pictures for your children.
Speaker 4: Maybe that was.
Speaker 8: Beautifully stated, because it's like something about just like tossing them in the dump felt so callous even.
Speaker 5: Though we're That means you have a heart. Yeah, and it was a very special time in my life.
Speaker 6: I'll never delete the photos. I mean, I don't want to ever delete any of the photos of Arian and I on.
Speaker 5: I'll never remove the tattoo of bub off my photos. I don't know it.
Speaker 7: I love shy.
Speaker 3: Wait, you have a tattoo on your ass, guys will make them show his ass.
Speaker 4: That says Camra has been looking waiting to see this for weeks.
Speaker 3: I just found out about it out. But okay, but it says Katie.
Speaker 4: What does it say?
Speaker 5: It says Bubba? And then I have LVP on there, and then I have.
Speaker 3: You have l V p on your butt.
Speaker 5: I lost the high sticks game.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you have to be lying that is on your she is queen.
Speaker 3: How far is she close to your butthole?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Have you you better? You're going to be showing that because you know what it's like.
Speaker 3: If it's close to your butthole, then that's a big fuck you. But if it's up high on your hip, then it's like, oh, is it a tram stamp.
Speaker 7: It's not a tramp.
Speaker 3: Snap that's on your lower back. Let's go on to Lisa Banner Pop. I think we have a lot of questions about Lisa Banner Pump. She she was a housewife, obviously. How would you both describe your relationship with Lisa today?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to go first? Sure? I love Lisa.
Speaker 8: I talked to her almost every week and she's always been like kind of a muse, a mentor coach and yeah, and we just we just always have drived.
Speaker 5: Well, I like, I.
Speaker 8: Know, I love Lisa vander Pump and uh, I'm grateful for everything, all the opportunities that she's given us.
Speaker 5: That's something I'm kissing ass, but it's from the heart and no word.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yeah, I love Lisa as well, and she was you know, this season, you'll see she was really there for me when nobody else will be. And you know, yeah, I mean talk to her often. I have a great, you know relationship with Ken as well, and yeah, they're they're great.
Speaker 3: I mean, did Lisa give you any advice going into this season?
Speaker 7: Yeah, she did. She gave me a lot of advice, most of it I took.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit.
Speaker 6: Different when you're you know, emotions are involved, and it's always easier when you're on the outside to give somebody advice, you know, But when you're in it, you're mostly connected. You know, it's it's it's tough.
Speaker 3: Now, do you feel like it's fully behind you or do you feel like you know, food con which I don't like anybody getting. We're here for the fans, like we're putting in our time and we're here to see you and meet you.
Speaker 4: Like don't you never hid?
Speaker 2: Which I appreciate, Yeah, thanks, Like I do think that if you hide, it shows like a different, a whole new dynamic, Like you never hid whether what you took is right or not. You just took it and we saw you getting booed. But then I actually was walking out at the same time as you to kind of get into your car, and I saw the amount of people that supported both of you and screamed your name, and we're so excited. And I think the part that not many people want to really talk about is how many people actually go through this shit? Yeah, and especially at this time in our lives.
Speaker 3: Leads me to a question, did you get a lot of DMS emails about Listen, I've gone through this, You're going to see the other side. Like people that were supporting you.
Speaker 7: Yest have a lot of people reach out to me.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of people that there was some people that came to my shows too that like would get a meet and greet and then talk to me and they'd be like, Hey, I'm literally going through this right now, Like I'm in this situation. I'm seeing somebody I love and I'm still like in a marriage, and yeah, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 8: Like it's like the whim of the people can is kind of flimsy, but the whim of the person I'm having one on one interactions all the time. We both are yet it's so beautiful and nuanced and compassionate. But like you know when they get in those moms.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's like when when we were at Bravo Khan. You know, there were over five thousand people in that room. You know, I think it was one of the biggest panels. And like everybody at that point, it's like watching a baseball game and they're cheering for their team. So it's like, you know, somebody would talk, they would start cheering, somebody would else to me, they would pooh. So I understand that.
Speaker 3: It's just it's gonna hurt your feelings.
Speaker 7: I mean I expected it, I knew it.
Speaker 6: I think, you know, having having I think it's important that people realize that, like, you know, as as a public figure, like yeah, I know what I signed up for, but like I didn't, you know, people like, oh this what you signed up for. This is not what I signed up for. We were done filming, Like I didn't have to film. I did not have to put this out there. I could have just you know, and people do that. You know, this as being housewives, Like some people hide parts of their lives. Other people don't like, you know, and it's like that with our show. And but I I you know, we put it out there, and we put like almost pretty much everything out there, and you know it's it's like, can.
Speaker 2: I interact ask a question? So if I'm just thinking, if it were me, if I were to blow my entire like life up essentially on my relationship all those things, and then all of a sudden we see that Rachel goes off to treatment. Then all of a sudden, we see you with a bevy of different females. In my mind, I was like, if all this shit was going to go down, why is he not fighting for this girl?
Speaker 4: Why isn't this the girl?
Speaker 2: Like I wanted to believe that you were so in love with Rachel's ride or die that like you couldn't imagine your life without her, not that she was just your escape?
Speaker 4: So what was it about it?
Speaker 6: I fought so hard for Rachel. I stopped drinking. I stopped smoking cigarettes because she went away to a facility.
Speaker 5: I wanted to drink.
Speaker 6: She can't smoke. I'm gonna quit. I've never quit smoking in my like, I've never been able to. I've be't gone this long without drinking since I was like sixteen, and it's been eight months. And I stopped for her, and I was there in any way she needed me. I was at her beck and call like Jason. I was on tour with Jason. I'd be like, well, you know, Rachel's gonna call Rakel's gonna call, like you.
Speaker 5: Know she wouldn't, And I do you miss her?
Speaker 7: Yes, of course I do. We were best friends.
Speaker 3: So you have no relationship whatever, and it's heartbreaking.
Speaker 7: It's heartbreaking to go through.
Speaker 2: So you were in it, yes see, that's the part I was.
Speaker 4: I thought she was the excuse.
Speaker 6: Not just some hot girl, like come on, I was. I was a model for like fifteen years. Like it's it's deeper than that, it's more than that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: What did you think of herst off with Bethany when she came forward.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it's.
Speaker 6: I think it's a little you know, I feel like, you know, she's gone away to a place that's you know, first and foremost, like Rachel did not. I get like, I would have loved to go away to a mental health facility.
Speaker 7: Absolutely would have loved it.
Speaker 6: We had shows booked, we would have been blacklisted, the band would have been done. I had to make money, you know, every single month, all the bills come out of my out of my accounts, the mortgage comes out of my account every month. I have to make money. So while Arianna is shooting all these ads, she's six months behind in bills.
Speaker 5: You know, Like, why do.
Speaker 4: You guys still live together?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: I have to say, like do we have to wait?
Speaker 5: I mean, do we know? Do we not know about the housing market? Do we not know? What?
Speaker 4: I like, still be like let's rent this place out each getar?
Speaker 6: I mean we're busy too, Like it's a lot, like this has been a lot to go through, and.
Speaker 3: So you still see her every single day.
Speaker 7: No, she's currently staying in some like place.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't talk, So you don't talk at all.
Speaker 6: No, we don't and we haven't and we have a go between, whether it's my assistant or a friend.
Speaker 3: No, Rachel's coming out with a new podcast. Yeah, are you concerned about that?
Speaker 6: I'm not because I mean, I don't know. I mean, I just think it's a really bad look on her part to just keep pushing blame on everybody else.
Speaker 4: Do you think she likes you or do you think.
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 6: I mean, she's not sixteen, like people seem to think that she's Like, I don't know, but.
Speaker 4: But do you think she loved you or do you think she wanted fame?
Speaker 5: I that's not one or the other.
Speaker 7: I think, like you.
Speaker 5: See how that plays out this season. Yeah, I think. I think I hope she did.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, why did she by the way, she's just like showed me away.
Speaker 3: That's one of my question is why did she just walk away from me?
Speaker 6: I don't know in her head, Like I think a lot of people that are in her life were not in her life during this whole period of time, Like she really came into her own, like she became went from being I had this happen in my life, like it happened to me in eighth grade. I went from being this like ew girls like and then all of a sudden, I was like this really confident guy. I was like a great dancer, I was super became like super popular.
Speaker 7: In my school.
Speaker 6: And then and then I like the confidence went too far, Like I needed to get checked, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I became a.
Speaker 6: Bit of a exactly exactly, and I got checked.
Speaker 7: But that happened to me at a much earlier age. That happened to Rachel like.
Speaker 6: Last year, you know, like she went, she came into her own and she got this confidence and like and she went too far, you know, she went too far and got herself in a position. But she did that herself as a friend to talk to a guy in a relationship like she did. And she came on to a guy in a relationship that was severely you know, like I was depressed, I had no con.
Speaker 7: So low self value. And yeah she did. She made the first move.
Speaker 2: And you were there that night, the night in the jacuzzi. That was not the first night. So what was the first night for the love?
Speaker 6: It was two nights or three nights after a guys night, It was like a cee next Tuesday and I was locked out of my house and she was there and that was the first time. The sad thing is that everybody else, like I go and look at these like tiktoks and things, people I've never met my entire life, literally spitting out very specific details like like they know me, and like everybody else is writing my story besides me, my narrative.
Speaker 3: A lot of people made a lot of money off of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, made up a lot of shit.
Speaker 6: You know. When the ship came out that there was like some I got some girl pregnant and like made her getting abortion. Like this happened like two days after this came out.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 5: Oh, they were all kinds of ship like it was insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do know that the night of are not so great event with James. James, we hung out with you and Ariana and both you and as separate human being, like so nice, wonderful, both of you, wonderful human beings, Like I would end the same with you, Tom and Katie and all of you guys. And I think that is a huge testament to who you guys are as people, because there are certain people that you meet in the reality television world where you see them on television and then you're with them in real life and you're like, they're just the fucking worst.
Speaker 4: But all of the time were so fun.
Speaker 2: We had like, we laughed the whole time, We had a good time. We had a blast, and I think it showed what real people all of you are. And I've had those experiences with all four of you, and so I just want people to keep that in mind. Yes, you're not always going to agree what all of us may do from time to time, but like, at the end of the day, there's way bigger assholes than the four of us sitting in this room or the two additional that aren't here.
Speaker 3: I can assure you. Let's change gears. Let's talk about Everybody Loves Tom podcast. What are you guys gonna be talking about?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 3: Who's your ideal guest to interview? Tell us all.
Speaker 6: I really want to stay away from the like spilling the tea type thing. I would like to you know, I think we both collective we would like to.
Speaker 5: Tea and moderation. Yeah, we do, but in small doses.
Speaker 8: Yeah, two milligrams out of time throat cokes.
Speaker 7: Nice as well.
Speaker 3: Oh, I loved Smooth Smooth Move after.
Speaker 6: A couple of weeks, but it's sort of evolving, Like I would love to incorporate a music element.
Speaker 5: A variety show. Well, we're probably gonna end up being right. I gotta be honest.
Speaker 6: I'm waiting to figure out the house situation, and then I would like to build like a tiny dust sort of environment.
Speaker 4: Can I help you sell the house and let's just get out of it.
Speaker 5: No, I think everybody needs to chill.
Speaker 6: I think everybody collectively needs to chill the f out on my house and Ariana's house and our living situation, like it's our business, Like you know, I get it from like fronts, Like, but guys, like, can you guys just figure it out for me?
Speaker 7: It's like, no, we are the ones.
Speaker 5: That are living.
Speaker 2: You guys are fine with it, then you're fine with exactly why did you make it two months?
Speaker 8: Well, here's the I guess difference. Being as me and Katie were super ambicable. We stayed friends. Like we'd still like sometimes watch like movies together and kick it, but we respected each other's boundaries.
Speaker 5: I stayed in my little depression chamber.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, but how long are you living in the same house?
Speaker 5: Three months?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it ends on how.
Speaker 3: Big the house is. You don't have any kids, so it's not like I have four kids.
Speaker 7: He's further away from Ariana.
Speaker 5: She's in a room than his next door neighbor, and you're traveling.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a little bit of shade towards Tom in that.
Speaker 6: Apartment on the other side of the house, Like it's a complete other side.
Speaker 4: Tom, can you please just unpack your closet?
Speaker 3: I did I need to see guys move in that apartment?
Speaker 5: See I did. I actually I actually just perge.
Speaker 4: I got rid of so much stuff, like two Hawaiian shirts.
Speaker 8: Most of them the floral stuff. But uh, it's actually coming together. But the thing is on some level, wait tell me if this is a cop out. Okay, on some level, I don't want it to be too cozy or comfortable in there because I don't want to stay there. It's like that I don't want to stay there.
Speaker 4: My worst self is my complacent self.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Do you guys both want to have kids and family and do all that?
Speaker 6: Are you? I? Everybody always is like, I'm sure. They ask you guys to the same thing, like where do you see yourself in five years?
Speaker 4: They're like, no, you're They don't ask this that because we're old as fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're not, like did you buy your plot yet?
Speaker 7: A year older than me?
Speaker 4: They're like, are you Are you going to be cremated and you have your will?
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, I'm gonna be stuffed.
Speaker 5: I'd like to be turned into a tree. Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that.
Speaker 5: Going to turn your.
Speaker 8: Body into fertilizer and you become a tree. I'm just worried that some like kids in a come and chop me down.
Speaker 5: When I'm like kids going to chop, it's going to chop you hell like.
Speaker 8: I used to take like my little so I had like a little accient I would chop down like build bear.
Speaker 4: Where are you from Minnesota?
Speaker 2: You're from Saint Louis, Saint Louis, so we're all Westerns. You're from California, Tammy Sue, but your name goes my parents from Iowa.
Speaker 5: But yes, I want kids.
Speaker 8: I think I have a I think I have like a mild baby fever going on.
Speaker 5: But it seems like you.
Speaker 7: Got to be inspired. I'm sure you know like you won't.
Speaker 3: We have to be the right person. Don't procreate with an asshole. Trust me, I did it.
Speaker 7: Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: We always laugh at that.
Speaker 2: How do we feel about all of the Lalla stuff?
Speaker 4: She became kind of the first.
Speaker 2: I guess Sheen has had a podcast forever, but all of a sudden, Laala kind of hit the ground running when she was upset with you guys. Then we find out Sheena is in your room. All this stuff's happening. Where do we stand with the ladies?
Speaker 6: Look, I am respecting, like I know I'm a bad look and I'm and I'm baggage and it sucks and it's but you know, people you know can't be seen with me. And I get it, and I respect that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that breaks my heart. That actually that actually it made it breaks my heart. You cannot think like that, Tom, honestly public.
Speaker 2: As long as you've here, can I just say something to your face, As long as you've really apologized to Ariana, as long as you've really from your soul apologized to her, then you have to let that ship go.
Speaker 4: If you haven't apologized to her, now, it's not me.
Speaker 6: It's not I'm saying it's not up to me about letting go. Like people not hanging out with me. That is like something that is up to the public. That just takes time.
Speaker 3: No, I get we get that for yourself. You need to internally.
Speaker 5: Like I have. I have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've accepted it, and it's okay. Like I don't take offense.
Speaker 3: You're enough, You're enough, You're enough.
Speaker 4: But it's not your fault.
Speaker 3: It is it is better though.
Speaker 6: Oh well, hunting hunting literal it's a movie quote.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's just it's your digging wrong movie to quote, wrong movie aport aport schwarts you recently posted a photo of YouTube and Jack saying the band is back together, but then said maybe you shouldn't because.
Speaker 4: Of the d MS.
Speaker 8: So I'm sure you guys know better than to stay out of your d ms. Although there's a lot of positivity too, and I like to interact with people. I mostly choose to do that in the bars, and you know, you can always find me in West Hollywood. But every once in a while, do you get like a little bit of a morbid curiosity you want to just go in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah plus ninety nine, yea, yeah, yeah, yes, are the best. I M sometimes I get really discussing penises, like the worst kinds, one of the worst.
Speaker 3: I got a giant one, I swear it was like this big old hog, Like how is this real?
Speaker 2: When people send their and their I'm like, I don't want to see anybody's lip dick ever in my life, Like why.
Speaker 4: Would you send me?
Speaker 3: I want to look at my husband's lip dick.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest and like eight hairs, Like what do you think I'm going to do?
Speaker 4: Like open this and be like Matt let's back.
Speaker 7: I was, I was strong.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.
Speaker 5: I should just rate them one to ten. You should humble them.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I'm amazed by, like the amount of puke faces I get in a row.
Speaker 5: There's like seventy oh is that your message? Fifty eight more puke faces?
Speaker 2: Message block up on Instagram where they like for I got so many No, you can't from emotion, I used to get so many clown faces, like people do the clown, like your fucking clown that I blocked clown from my actual Instagram So you can't even write that to me.
Speaker 4: And it gives me so much power because.
Speaker 2: It messages me that they've tried to do the clown And I'm like, can do you block people?
Speaker 3: Do you guys block people?
Speaker 5: I don't want to give them that satisfaction I want.
Speaker 4: I don't do it either. She's like, why do you still follow that person?
Speaker 2: I'm like, if I unfollowed her, she would know and I can't ever seem like I care, like, please unfollow I'm like.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't, human being.
Speaker 5: You can you can restrict to only you and that person season.
Speaker 3: On, no one else can see it. I know they're restricted.
Speaker 5: That's the beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: They can say.
Speaker 3: They want to write.
Speaker 6: Block people that like will go and just say ridiculous things, or like if.
Speaker 2: Somebody, if somebody doesn't have a face on their picture and they say like you should die or whatever, then they'll get blocked and they have one follower.
Speaker 4: I'm like, listen, this is where I draw the line.
Speaker 6: Get I get phone calls from people and me too. This Thanksgiving, it was like it was was pretty busy.
Speaker 10: What just like it's pretty busy coming Rachel, come me back and like people just like yo, Tom, Jude, I just talk to you about sting man, pro Dude.
Speaker 5: Everybody fucks up.
Speaker 6: Man, you know, like, dude, like this bullshit man, Jude, my name's Scott.
Speaker 5: You know, dude, I'm just thinking about you.
Speaker 3: If you get an unknown call, do you answer absolutely?
Speaker 5: You change my voice.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it's like sometimes it's a bill, like sometimes it's like, hey, we didn't get we didn't get payment for the bill like this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do not answer my phone regardless my voice. I changed my Please don't leave a message, go ahead and text me because I'm not interested.
Speaker 4: In a voice.
Speaker 3: I don't listen to my voicemails, which is bad.
Speaker 8: I get borderline insulted when people call me, even if it's from a place of love right.
Speaker 2: No, there's no reason unless you're dying or having an American Absolutely not unless I'm being paid by television show to face someone.
Speaker 3: Everybody answer.
Speaker 5: A lot of people answer my face times they do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm blowing away by that. You have like fifteen people facetiming you a day.
Speaker 6: What why random faced on my mom and dad and I FaceTime like.
Speaker 4: Just are your parents so married?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: But a people all the time. I love it.
Speaker 3: So, I don't know if you guys remember this. You were with Alex Baskin sitting at the bar at Skybar.
Speaker 4: Is it was it.
Speaker 5: Uh or Skybar?
Speaker 3: I think it might have been, Yes, you were guys were there and I walked up. I was, and so I'm like, I'm like, hey, Alex is talking, and I think it was probably of course I don't sunglasses.
Speaker 7: We were. We were day drinking, yes, day drinking.
Speaker 3: I think I think Schwartz looked at me and goes, we're having a meeting here right now.
Speaker 5: I would never say that.
Speaker 3: Okay, then it was you.
Speaker 5: No, there's no, oh shit.
Speaker 3: Sorry, didn't mean anything. Walked away. I'm like, oh they're dicks.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I don't imagine it was. It's just not in my nature. I'm so non confrontational.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about Xana said the onion? Did that get blown out of proportion?
Speaker 5: None?
Speaker 4: And this is how I am.
Speaker 2: I have eighty HD, so it just too yeah, yay. So it just really comes and goes. And so I was thinking about why everyone made such a big deal about it. But what what was like were you trying to have?
Speaker 4: People are saying you were trying to have a moment there by pulling that out.
Speaker 5: You mean like it was kind of yack.
Speaker 7: No, no, because we don't drink that.
Speaker 5: They don't listen. You can never. They don't forbid us, but they encourage us not to drink. There's kind of a.
Speaker 4: Policy until lunch. Lunch, will you get your first drink?
Speaker 6: I was pounding them last week. Yeah, I had a water bottlefull of whiskey.
Speaker 4: How long have you been so?
Speaker 5: I didn't?
Speaker 4: Are you going to be sober for the rest of your life? You think?
Speaker 7: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: So what are we waiting for?
Speaker 7: I don't know? Should we have a drink?
Speaker 5: Don't blame us, you can you can carry that. You started to answer your question, I'll wrap it up. But yeah, I just I I.
Speaker 8: I came in there and I had not just what was going on in our little bubble, our little Bravo verse, but outside with my family.
Speaker 5: I just was under a lot of stress. I felt like my life was falling apart.
Speaker 8: So I had an emergency's annex and maybe I hammed it up a little bit, but I needed that.
Speaker 4: Listen, I have an emergency.
Speaker 2: It was kind of an iconic by Southwest flight every time, just a little half why normal one here?
Speaker 4: Don't I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, I don't take I don't have to.
Speaker 8: Don't don't fly Southwest people, if you're listening, don't ever fly Southwest.
Speaker 5: They cut me out of my first national commercial.
Speaker 7: No, no, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 8: They cut me on my first SAG national commercial. I will never forgive them, and I will never fly south Tom.
Speaker 2: I need both of you to listen to this and tell me if this is fact, because the other day I was flying on Southwest to go to Vegas for my daughter's horse show and Pandora was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she didn't have an accent. She uh what what? Hold on? He paused, There was no accent. I was an a group. I was so proud of my assistant for checking me in early.
Speaker 6: But when she talks to her parents, she like has her accent sort of, and then like when she's around other people, she like doesn't. Well, it's like it's like when you go back home.
Speaker 7: Like my when.
Speaker 2: I'm drunk with my friends in South Carolina, I have more of a Southern accent exactly.
Speaker 4: But I wasn't prepared for no British accent.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, yeah, well, maybe she's changing the way she talks.
Speaker 2: I've been watching her talk the same way for twelve years, so that was a little hard for me either way.
Speaker 3: We're gonna change, Teddy, change.
Speaker 5: So much, so much.
Speaker 2: We are going to end this episode with who would you rather?
Speaker 5: Oh God, how do you play this game? I'm so scared of these games?
Speaker 2: Have you ever played this game before? Okay, who would you rather be? Stuck on an island with Ariana or Katie?
Speaker 7: Ariana?
Speaker 4: You have to answer me? Yeah, Katie, answer.
Speaker 3: BF, Well sort of, who would you rather be your bartender? Jacks or Ariana?
Speaker 8: If I'm trying to get Jack's, if I'm trying to get down a dirty Jack, trying to get black ass, if I want a nice cocktail Areana?
Speaker 2: Oh, Okay, Okay, who would you rather see you perform? Do you j James Kennedy or Good as Gold performance by Sheena?
Speaker 6: I'll go, I'll listen, I'll go. I will go with James because he has more songs.
Speaker 5: I just saw James.
Speaker 7: They're doing one song. Maybe maybe I'll see I don't know.
Speaker 5: I saw him performing.
Speaker 8: I went to his show at Bravocan in Vegas at the Aria, and he dude's on a different level.
Speaker 6: Now, answer, because we like to balance each other out.
Speaker 7: You're going with James.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Sena because I do like live bands and now she's playing with the band and.
Speaker 4: I love that commercial that got What was it? What was it?
Speaker 5: Uber? I think.
Speaker 2: I was like, listen and are sitting here plugging along right right?
Speaker 3: Okay, would you guys rather date Lala or Stossy?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: I know his answer?
Speaker 4: Who what at?
Speaker 8: He's insinuating because she's one of my best friends and I love her.
Speaker 5: But that's just a I can't it. That's a weird.
Speaker 4: You have to answer. This is pick or die.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yes, Mike Kill.
Speaker 5: Literally one of my best friends.
Speaker 8: I was in his wedding, But I would have to go with Stasi because she's you know, she's one of my best friends.
Speaker 7: Hmmm.
Speaker 5: No, I love you, Lala. You're gorgeous and sexy.
Speaker 4: And all the things.
Speaker 7: I'll go with Lala.
Speaker 2: Okay, the night that things went down between Ariana and La La, did you get in the mix at all?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: I was, uh, what is going on?
Speaker 2: You just sat up front seat like, way to go, team.
Speaker 7: We That's exactly what I did. I put my thumb up and I said, way to go, guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I So they were out like Lala was literally wearing like, uh underwear, a bral and and a net over it with like a jacket. That's literally what she had on. I'm like, you're out like this, Holy shit. And then you know they were both like drinking all day. I was buying a car that or getting a car that day, at least a car. I was overly caffeinated.
Speaker 2: It was black okay, good red cars are a real problem.
Speaker 7: It was cherry red.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyways, and I was overly caffeinated. Also, you know, I I was not in the best shape of my you know, I didn't feel sexy.
Speaker 5: I didn't and I was and I was you know, I.
Speaker 7: Wasn't very sexual. I wasn't very.
Speaker 6: Sexually active during that time either, and I didn't feel sexy and like I was not about to have like anybody see me naked at that point in time.
Speaker 5: There was like why don't you do this and do this?
Speaker 6: And then I was just like I can't. And then we pulled into a garage and it was just like ugly overhead lighting, like fluorescent lighting, and I'm like vampire lighting. Yeah, like really bad like parking garage lighting. The lighting in this ye, no way worse. Yeah, it's just you know, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you don't feel sexy, like and you're overly caffeinated, you're like hungry. I wanted to I wanted to go get a drink. I was like, dude, you guys like you've done here, Like who.
Speaker 2: Would you rather be a full time cast member? Ali or Charlie.
Speaker 5: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 8: Over the course of the past year, I really bonded with Ali, even though Charlie's my g but uh so I.
Speaker 5: Gotta pick Ali. She gave me. She gave me well you see, she gave me one of her readings and what do you call it? Read?
Speaker 4: Me a little bit confused.
Speaker 5: She gave me a great astrology reading. It was amazing. I was I was a healthy skeptic before. Maybe we can talk about that next time. I don't want to talk about it. It's a deep dive. It's a deep dive.
Speaker 3: Who would you rather get into a verbal fight with? Jacks or James?
Speaker 8: I would pick James because I enjoy being roasted by him. You never know what's gonna come out of his mouth. He's a poet and he's a wordsmith and yeah.
Speaker 3: Mixed with a little bit of asshole.
Speaker 2: Okay, what if you were going to pick who would you rather go on a vacation with?
Speaker 4: Jack's or James Jackson?
Speaker 8: Jackson has been my best friend for thirteen twelve twelve years? Really, yeah, we were all are my guys.
Speaker 7: We've gone on trips together.
Speaker 4: So what what what's the saying you guys say? As we close out? Who's the head guy, number one guy in the group?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: This guy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: God, No, James has got the title right now, he can have it.
Speaker 8: I don't want it. It's a lot of responsibility and I like being the underdog.
Speaker 2: Now we are heading over to Everybody Loves Tom where the tables are turned, and they're gonna ask us all the questions.
Speaker 3: And just remember, guys, she asked the hard questions. Yes, when you're interviewing, just.
Speaker 4: Remember that, all right.
Speaker 3: I do my prep mm hmmm, preparation h and might all