Speaker 1: We had another presidential debate, another presidential debate. A lot of people probably didn't watch why because it looks like the eventual nominee is eventual nomazines He's going to be a guy by the name of Donald J. Trump, who's got fifty point leads in most states over the rest of the field. Nonetheless, there was four people that went up on stage, and of those four people, they were throwing bigger punches than we've seen before. The most obnoxious person on the stage was a guy by the name of avik Aramaswami. He was on stage to do the I Gotcha questions with Niki Haley.
Speaker 2: To be clear, I'm not defending NICKI Haley.
Speaker 1: I'm just laying the groundwork here as he's trying to grab votes from Niki Haley, who has actually had a pretty big increase in her poll number since the last presidential debate. And I want you to hear what Vivic had to say that got everything fired up.
Speaker 3: I want to say one thing about the tidy Ukraine. If I mentioned foreign policy experience is not the same as foreign policy wisdom. I want everybody at home to note that I was the first person to say we need a reasonable peace deal in Ukraine. Now a lot of the neocons are quietly coming along to that position, with the exceptions of Nikki Haley and Joe Biden, who still support this what I believe is pointless war in Ukraine. And I think those with foreign policy experience. One thing that Joe Biden and Nikki Haley have in common is that neither of them could even state, for you, three provinces in eastern Ukraine that they want to send our troops.
Speaker 4: To actually fight for. Look at that.
Speaker 3: This is what I want people to understand these people have. I mean, she has no idea what the hell the names of those provinces are, but she wants to send our sons and daughters and our troops and our military equipment to go fight it. So reject this myth that they've been selling you that somebody had a cup of coffee stint at the UN and that makes eight million bucks after has real foreign policy experience. It takes an outsider to see this through. Look at the blank expression.
Speaker 5: She doesn't know the names of the provinces when she wants to actually fight from.
Speaker 2: And there's a puppet the owners right there. Puppet that was the vec's big moment.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Chris Christie not happy about that moment, by the way, and he.
Speaker 2: Was very upset about it.
Speaker 1: Chris Christine on Ramaswami is and here's what he had to say after the debate when talking about it with CNN.
Speaker 6: Listen, what we don't disagree on is this is a smart, accomplished woman, and you should stop insulting.
Speaker 2: Where did that come from?
Speaker 6: I mean, look, I'm a truth teller, Dana and I look, NICKI and I disagree. I don't think Nicky should be president of the United States, but I'll tell you this. She's a smart woman, and she's an accomplished woman, and she's worked incredibly hard both in South Carolina and in the UN.
Speaker 4: And I think Vivik does have a woman problem.
Speaker 6: I do think he insults women's basic intelligence. He's done it over and over and over again. And I guess tonight I had had enough. I had enough of listening to his garbage and as I said, his smart ass Harvard mouth, because that's what it is when he's dictating to me and Nicky Halee, you have committed ourselves to public service. Well, he's been off stealing from seniors to make his fortune.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna put up with him anymore.
Speaker 7: So you call yourself a truth teller, but you're also a very savvy politician.
Speaker 4: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 7: And the wind up there is about New Hampshire, and it was very interesting to watch you and Nicki Haley. Certainly, as you said, you disagree about a lot of things, but it seemed as though you were forming a bit of an alliance with her in a place like.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, Look, I'm a truth teller, Dana, and I'm going to tell the truth if someone's insulting Nicki Haley in a way that was personal.
Speaker 4: It was nothing about issues.
Speaker 6: He was saying she's not smart enough to know where things are on the map, that somehow his three year old son is smarter than a woman who served as a two term governor and a UN ambassador.
Speaker 4: He's a jackass.
Speaker 6: And if that happens, it's not me, you know, forming an alliance with Nicki Haley.
Speaker 4: Wait till you see what's gonna happen over the next seven weeks.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: We're gonna be competing against each other hard to try to win New Hampshire.
Speaker 4: I suspect.
Speaker 1: You listen to the way that that went down. I think this hurt Vivic significantly. That moment that they were talking about there about his you know daughter, right, you know, talking about his own kid being smarter somehow than Nicki Haley.
Speaker 2: I think that was a very dumb move for Vivic.
Speaker 1: My takeaway from this is I think Vivic hurt himself last night because and again listen to this question to Vivic Ramaswami about this.
Speaker 8: Mister Ramaswami, you have said it was irresponsible for Ambassador Haley to call Hamas's terrorist rampage an attack on America and for her to quote rapidly shout finish them end quote. The Hamas terror attack left dozens of Americans dead and was the deadliest attack on Jews since the Holocaust. Why wouldn't it be a good thing to finish Hamas?
Speaker 3: Finish them was purposefully vague in a discussion that included Iran, which is what I objected to, and I think it's as US president, you have to be responsible. What happened to Israel was dead wrong. What Hamas did was medieval, it was subhuman, it was immoral, and we have to call that out for what it is in October seventh. But to say that that was an attack on America fails a basic test. I mean, Nick, if you can't tell the difference between where Israel is in the US is on a map, I can have my three year old son show you the difference. That is irresponsible because it has major consequences, because that doesn't leave room for what actually is an attack on America. So I believe I have the strongest pro Israel position actually on the stage, even though it's a little bit different than the standard GOP talking points, and it is this the founding vision of Israel. David Ben Gurion, the George Washington figure of Israel, what.
Speaker 4: Did he believe?
Speaker 3: He believed that we don't want as Israel to depend on the fleeting sympathies of the West and have our hands tied. I think Israel has an absolute right to defend itself to the fullest without the US, the UN, or the EU or anybody else second guessing their decisions, as the Biden administration guess what is now starting to do. I think that's a more deeply pro Israel position than anybody else, and it keeps the actual lines of accountability clear because it is a pro American position. And as leader of the United States of America, just as the father of two sons, my sole moral duty is to my family. As your next president, my sole moral duty is to you, the people.
Speaker 4: Of this country.
Speaker 2: That's how I'm going to lead.
Speaker 3: So I'll tell Babe, you smoke the terrorists on your southern border. You go ahead, and we're rooting for you. We're going to smoke the terrorists on our own southern border. And that's how I'm gonna lead this country.
Speaker 2: But Americans were killed in that attack.
Speaker 3: Americans were killed in that attack, and so if you looked at this terrorist attack and the number of Americans, this would be one of the top ten terrorist attacks in American history.
Speaker 4: So our own people were.
Speaker 2: Killed in that attack.
Speaker 6: And I think it's absolutely appropriate to point that out and to say that we're in this together and we are going.
Speaker 5: To work with Israel so that these people are brought to justice.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I love At the end, he goes, I agree with that. I agree with that. You just said you disagreed with it.
Speaker 4: Vic.
Speaker 1: You literally just said that it was and then you said that she's basically so stupid that you can send over your three year old to tell her. Now, I want to be very clear about this. I'm not defending Nikki Haley. What I am saying is and I think that Niki Haley is the neo con candidate. I think she is the mod candidate on that stage.
Speaker 2: I think she is a.
Speaker 1: Old school warmongering kind of let's go to war everywhere type politician.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I learned and my foreign policy changed after I saw the disaster which was our foreign policy in response to nine to eleven. And I think there was a lot of people that understood that after nine to eleven, the goal, the objective was pretty clear, and that goal in that objective was to say, hey, I am gonna go and defend American interest around the world. The problem was they also added export democracy, which sounded great, which was a disaster. And I don't believe you can do it the way that we try to do it when you take over an entire country and then another country, which is what we did in Iraq in Afghanistan. I also believe that there's a lot of people that made billions and billions and billions of dollars off that war, off those Wars, and I have a problem with that as well, because now there's people that like Wars for that reason. Nikki Haley did make eight million dollars after she left the UN And I also don't like the fact that she had made her career at the end under the Trump name and now is so anti Trump.
Speaker 2: That also bothers me.
Speaker 1: It's called a loyalty issue, and I also think it's called flip.
Speaker 2: So I want to be clear.
Speaker 1: I'm not coming on here saying, oh, I think Nikki Haley Grid had a great night.
Speaker 2: I think Vivic had a terrible night, and.
Speaker 1: I think he lost the most of any candidate on stage. The crowd booing Ramaswami comparing Nicki Haley to example for Kamala Harris, I think was the low point of the night as well.
Speaker 3: Listen leadership of this party and criticized Nicki for her corrupt foreign dealings as a military contractor.
Speaker 4: She said that I have a woman problem.
Speaker 9: Nikki.
Speaker 3: I don't have a woman problem, you have a corruption problem.
Speaker 2: And I think that that's where people need to know. Nikki is corrupt.
Speaker 5: This is a woman who will send your kids to guy so she can buy a bigger house.
Speaker 2: This is the problem.
Speaker 5: Using identity politics more effectively than Kamala Harris is a form of intellectual flaw.
Speaker 10: And actually in.
Speaker 5: Instand there's her donor puppet masters wielding their puppet right up here tonight.
Speaker 2: This is how this game is played.
Speaker 3: The puppet masters put up their puppet and I reject the use of identity p politics in this party.
Speaker 2: It has been a cancer.
Speaker 3: Coming from the left and I'm sick and tired of the double standards. The people of this country are to having two X chromosomes does not nay, thank you, thank.
Speaker 4: You, sir, thank you.
Speaker 8: Governor Haley. Would you like to respond, No, it's not worth my time to respond to him.
Speaker 2: You have been using out on any politics and every stuff. She knows it's true, and that's your chitu. Sar.
Speaker 8: We're not going to give you a response to the question that was to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got to move on to By the way he held up that whiteboard like piece of paper, it says, NICKI corrupt. It came across as childish, it came across as staged. It was clearly premeditated and pre planned. It wasn't authentic. And to say that Nikki Haley is willing to send your sons and daughters to die in war so she can get a bigger house.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that is true.
Speaker 1: And I think if there's anyone, if there's any takeaway from last night's debate, it was simply that Vivic probably had the worst debate I've ever seen of someone who legitimately was supposed to be on that debate stage at this point in a campaign, this's your fourth debate, and it was like he'd never been there before and was just trying to knock everybody out, and that's not how you do debates. And it was it was bush league comments that got him in trouble. It was the childish comments that I think got him in trouble. And by the way, do I think he has a woman problem? I don't know if he did before last night, but I certainly think he does after last night. All right, let me tell you real quick about an amazing company called Patriot Mobile. For ten years, they have been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. And when I say only trust me, they're the only one. Glenn and the team have been great supporters of this show, which is why I'm proud to partner with Patriot Mobile. They offer you dependable nationwide coverage, giving you the ability to access all three major networks, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the lift this agenda. When you switch to Patrion Mobile, you're sending the message that you support free speech, religious freedom, sancty of life, Second Amendment, and our military, our veterans and first responder heroes. They have one hundred percent US based customer service team making switching easy. You get to keep your same cell phone number, keep your same phone that you have right now, keep your same phone, or upgrade to a new one, and their team will help you find the best plan for your needs and save you real money. You've got a small business, they can cover all that as well. All you need to do is go to Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson, Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson, or call them nine seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot get free activation when you use the promo code Ferguson. Join me and make the switch today and protect our values and stand for them with every phone call Patriotmobile dot com slash Ferguson or nine seven to two Patriot. So you want to know what it sounds like to be held hostage by your own President of the United States of America, Joe Biden. It sounds just like this Biden walking out at the White House and telling you that if you don't give him the funding that he needs for the war in Ukraine right now, that he'll send your boys and girls, your sons and daughters, your husbands and wives to go to war with Vladimir Putin. That is the new threat coming from the White House. Listen to the President again. This is on the funding demand that include Ukrainian aid.
Speaker 2: Here it is I just.
Speaker 10: Did a meeting with the G seven, which was one of the issues we discussed to all European leaders. We are prepared to stay with us, stay with Ukraine, and our European friends are as well. Who in the United States are prepared to walk away from that? I tell you I'm not prepared to walk away, and I don't think the American people are there. If Putin takes Ukraine, he won't stop there.
Speaker 4: It's important to see.
Speaker 10: The long run here. He's going to keep going. He's made that pretty clear. Putin attacks a NATO ally. If he keeps going and then he attacks the NATO ally where we've committed as a NATO member that we defend every inch of NATO territory, then we'll have something that we don't seek and that we don't have today, American troops fighting Russian troops. American troops fighting Russian troops if he moves into other parts of NATO.
Speaker 2: So there it is.
Speaker 1: I'm not the President says ready or willing at this point to walk away. That was one of the other things he said during this press conference. He says he's not at a point where he is quote willing to walk away the present demanding this Ukrainian aid, and he says, I'm not prepared to walk away from Ukraine, so you better give me the money.
Speaker 2: And if you.
Speaker 1: Don't, then there is a possibility of American troops fighting Russian troops, in.
Speaker 2: Other words, literally world War three.
Speaker 1: Now, this happened at a very interesting press conference, and I'm going to talk about this with Putin and all this in a moment, but I want to go to something else. He also lied to the American people when he said that every American should quote take pride that we haven't abled Ukraine's success.
Speaker 2: Now his definition.
Speaker 1: Of success in mind are obviously very different. Take a listen.
Speaker 10: We've all seen the brutality that Putin has inflicted on Ukraine, Invading another country, trying to subjugate his neighbors to his iron rule, Committian atrocities, atrocities against Ukrainian civilians, trying to plunge them into the cold and darkness of winter by bombing their electric grids so they don't have any heat during the winter. We're electricity for that matter, Kidnapping thousands of Ukraine, thousands of Ukrainian children from their parents and families, in keeping them in Russia. Russian forces are committing war crimes. It's as simple as that. It's stunning. Who is prepared to walk away from holding Putin accountable for this behavior? Who among us is really prepared to do that? You know, for the better part of two years, the brave people of Ukraine have denied Russia a victory on the battlefield. They've defeated Vladimir Putin's ambition to dominate Ukraine, and the people of the United States can and should take pride. They should take pride, and we've been able Ukraine's success thanks to the steady supply of weapons and ammunition we provided them together with our partners and our allies.
Speaker 1: So you should take pride. This is all about your pride. You should be glad, you should be excited, you should be fired up that this is actually happening right now. Americans should take pride that we've enabled Ukraine's success for the better part of two years. Okay, you still have a war happening in Ukraine. It's two years in Ukraine has denied Russia victory on the Battlefi, he says, and I'm glad that we gave them some.
Speaker 2: Aid and support.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of questions that no one's willing to answer right now, and that's this, where's all the money going. We've seen that Zelenski has had a lot of people around him that have been fired after it came out in publications about the massive amount of corruption. My question is how much of the money that we're sending to Ukraine is going into the pockets of the Ukrainian oligarchs. And if you think that Russia is a corrupt country, you've seen nothing yet. It ain't Russia, folks. Okay, I want to be very clear about that. It's not Russia in Ukraine. Ukraine is more corrupt than Russiusia is. And if you think that your tax dollars are truly being spent in Ukraine to fight Russia, you're flat out wrong. There's also a second aspect of this. We don't have the money to fund this war in Ukraine. We don't have it in our budget. We are borrowing the money you and I as a taxpayer, to fight that war and give them everything right now that they need in Ukraine. Now, he said that, look, we should take pride that we've enabled Ukraine's success. I'm not sure it's really success. I don't think Russia has been successful. I'm not really sure you could argue that Ukraine has been successful. What I know is Zelenski and his cohorts have gotten rich off this war. They're family members, their friends, their associates are getting rich. Many of the families, top oligarch families in Ukraine are sitting in Warsaw in five star hotels. And the real people that are being hurt in Ukraine are the actual men and women, the true citizens of the country, not the rich, elitist oligarchs of the nation, but having a president that comes out and says to the American people, you should take pride that we've enabled Ukraine success.
Speaker 2: That this has not been successful.
Speaker 1: This is a two year stalemate between two countries, both fill with massive amounts of corruption. I hate Vladimir Putin. I'll say it one hundred times. I hate Vladimir Putin. I think he has spawn of Satan, a horrible, murderous dictator, tyrant, communist socialists.
Speaker 2: Wrap it all into one. It's Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 1: But I'm also not stupid enough to think that Ukraine has some amazing, unbelievable government power that is about democracy. They have suspended elections. A lot of people haven't talked about this in Ukraine. That bothers me significantly, the idea that they're not having elections, like, well, if somebody else wants to pay for them, maybe we can have them. But how would we have real elections in a war toward country with so many people that have been displayed. Well, I promise you that's the same line that a dictator to Tyrant Zolenski or any other dictator, and tyrant would use. This logic that they would use is exactly what you just heard that, and that's incredibly frustrating.
Speaker 2: I'm never going.
Speaker 1: To be in favor of a foreign policy of any candidate or any president that their foreign policy is if you don't give me the money I want now, I'm willing to send or I'm going to send or I might send your American men and women to war. So you better give me the money now so that they don't have to go off to war. That is a bad and more importantly, a failed foreign policy, full stop. I also don't like that there is zero accountability for the funds that are being spent, with no timeline of like, at what point would we finally say, Okay, no, We're not going to keep.
Speaker 2: Doing this anymore. He's saying forever and ever. Amen. Well.
Speaker 1: Well, I would also argue that there are a lot of oligarchs in Ukraine and a lot of oligarks in Russia that would love for this war to continue because they get paid when there's money that's being pumped in the way that the money's being pumped in for this war. There are people that get rich off war. There are conservatives that get rich, there are liberals that get rich. There are people that are agnostic and politics to get rich, but there is money to be made by the billions of dollars in times of war. And right now, what is even more frustrating is this president wants to get more aid to Ukraine than he is to our ally, which is Israel. You also look at the difference in how these wars are being fought. For example, you have the most barbaric people in the world in Hamas and what they did to Israel. And the IDF, by the way, has just put out a statement that they broke through Hamasa's front lines and a Hamas leader is now underground and apparently surrounded by the Israeli defense forces. We're not getting headlines like that out of Ukraine because the people in Ukraine that are in charge of the country, who have suspended their elections, understand that war is actually good for their pocket books. When else is Ukraine going to see billions and billions and billions of dollars literally a month coming in to their country outside of this time of war. They're going to maximize this time because they want the cash.
Speaker 2: To flow in.
Speaker 1: I want to move to another issue as well that happened at Biden's press conference, and I'm going to keep you update on what's happening in Israel and Ukraine.
Speaker 2: I can promise you that.
Speaker 1: But this other issue also is just another example of the corruption of the Biden family, the Biden crime family, and directly the corruption of this President of the United States of America that clearly financial with new records that have come out from the House Oversight Committee.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you about that in a second.
Speaker 1: But the President was actually asked about his interactions with Hunter's business associates. We now have new documentation for the House Oversight Committee that the President of the United States of America, Joe Biden, was interacting on a regular basis, not with his son, Hunter Biden, but with the associates that worked with Hunter Biden. Clearly they were working on business of the business of the Biden crime family, which was selling access to America. Now, Joe Biden was asked about this in the White House. I want you to hear his response.
Speaker 2: Listen, done Green and also China. There's a polling by the.
Speaker 11: Associated Press that shows that almost seventy percent of Americans, including forty percent of Democrats, believe that you acted either illegally or unethically in regards to your family's business interests.
Speaker 2: Can you explain to.
Speaker 11: The Americans, it's Americans student this impeachment inquiry, why you interacted with so many of your son and brothers foreign business associates.
Speaker 10: I'm not going to comment that I did not, and a just a bunch of lies.
Speaker 11: Interacts with either the laws assiiates.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 2: There's lies, It's just lies. That's what it is. Now.
Speaker 1: We also now know that Jim Jordan and James Comer have sent a new letter dated December the sixth to Abe Low, that is the attorney representing Hunter Biden. It says, dear miss Loow, on November the eighth, twenty twenty three, we issued subpoenas to your client, Robert Hunter Biden, for a deposition on December the thirteenth of twenty twenty three. We received your letter dated November the twenty eighth and December sixth, concerning the deposition subpoenis. Contrary to the assertions in your letter, there is no quote unquote choice for mister Biden to make the subpoenas compel him to appear for a deposition on December the thirteenth. If mister Biden does not appear for his deposition on December thirteenth, twenty twenty three, the committee will initiate contempt of Congress proceedings.
Speaker 2: Sincerely, James Comer and Jim Jordan.
Speaker 1: That was the letter that was sent out literally hours ago from the Commerce Committee. Now, also, something else that is happening, is this Jim Jordan really going on offense with the FBI having a double standard for conservatives compared to liberals.
Speaker 2: And let me just remind you of this.
Speaker 1: The FBI drafted a memo targeting traditional Catholics, asking and trying to recruit traditional Catholics to spy on their own churches. Yes, they wanted to build sources within church.
Speaker 2: They had coordinated the.
Speaker 1: Memo with multiple field offices to start targeting Catholic churches with basically FBI informant spies. They even interviewed a priest and a choir director. We've now learned the FBI also acted like they didn't actually do this, which is also the best way I can put it, totally shocking and I would even argue disgusting. The other thing that is also shocking here is the fact that we have a president of the United States of America's son who got special treatment from that FBI, the same FBI that was going after Catholics, and the House Oversight committing saying this Hunter Biden must appear for his deposition and if he does not appear, then contempt at Congress proceedings.
Speaker 2: Will move forward.
Speaker 1: That is exactly what is supposed to happen here. The Chairman Comber and Jim Jordan threatening to hold him in contempt is the right thing to do. House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer reacted to President Biden's denial of him having and I played that audio a moment ago of his denial of being involved in the family business dealings at all.
Speaker 2: And this is what James Comer said, quote.
Speaker 1: We have produced evidence revealing Joe Biden spoke, dined, took meetings, and had coffee with a son's foreign business associates. House is expected to vote this month to approve the impeachment inquiry, which I talked to you about earlier. And this is exactly why. We also have some new polling that is out there. There is polling by the Associated Press that shows almost seventy percent of Americans, including forty percent of Democrats, believe that Joe Biden acted either quote illegally or unethically in regards to the family business interests. You would think he would be able to explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: Yet what you say, there's no truth here, There's no truth.
Speaker 1: Representative Marjorie Taylor Green said this next week, Hunter Biden is coming to the House Oversight Committee to be questioned in a deposition. We fully plan on having a public hearing to follow, but the deposition is extremely important and the right way to conduct our investigation. As a matter of fact, depositions are so important that the Democrats use them consistently. President Trump's own children were forced to sit for hours and hours and be questioned by Democrats falsely accusing them of ridiculous lies in depositions. Through our investigation, we have uncovered mountains of evidence and have extremely important questions to work through that require this process. We look forward to producing the answers the Americans deserve and exposing the truth about the Biden crime family. Which leads me to what Jim Jordan said about two weeks ago. Jim Jordan was talking about David Weis. Weiss is the one who let the statue of limitations expire for the tax years fourteen and fifteen because it takes him right into the Biden White House years. Listen to what Jim Jordan said talking about and predicting what was going to be happening this.
Speaker 12: Week, the Hunter's criminal charges play out in calls. The Congressional investigation into his business dealers continues, leading the charge.
Speaker 4: There is call us from Jim Jordan, who.
Speaker 12: Joins us now calls it wants the state of play in the Hunt of Biden investigation.
Speaker 9: We got a handful of more depositions to this Stewart. We want to talk to We want to talk to Hunter Biden. We want to talk to James Biden who did all this business together, and we want to talk to his business partners Eric Swayerman, Bobo Lenski, Rob Walker, and then frankly, we just sent a subpoena two this this Kevin Morris individual. He's the guy who stepped forward and paid Hunter Biden's like two point five million dollars in back taxes. E O just I guess out of the goodness of his heart. So we want to talk to him as well. But the plan is to do those final depositions and then make a decision on we're in an impeachment inquiry, do we move forward with actual articles of impeachment?
Speaker 2: And I think we will present this to the.
Speaker 9: Conference and we'll make a decision as a conference if the facts warrant going to actual articles and moving into full impeachment of the president.
Speaker 12: So they're both moving forward at bit at a slow pace. Investigation of Hunta and the impeachment of the President Biden.
Speaker 2: It's going forward, but it's slow. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, the idea is to finish up all the depositions and the documents that we So we've got three committees working on You got the ways it means committe where the whistleblowers came forward and told us about how bad the investigation was run, how unusual, how it was slow walked the investigation to Biden. Then you have Chairman Comber's committee who are looking at the suspicious activity reports, the bank records, they subpoenados, they're compiling that information. That's where we learned about the two hundred thousand dollars check, the forty thousand dollars check that initially came from China.
Speaker 2: They're working on that.
Speaker 9: And then our committee is actually digging, and we've now the post seven different people who were a part of the Hunter Biden investigation.
Speaker 2: I think the overall picture Stewart is pretty basic. This is as you know, this is his story as old as the hills. You've got a.
Speaker 9: Politician who takes certain action that benefits his family financially, and then there's an effort to sweep it under the rug to conceal it. And that's exactly what we saw, particularly with David Weiss, we saw him let the statute limitations expire for the tax years twenty fourteen and twenty fifteen regarding Hunter Biden, because those are the tax years he got all the money from the Ukrainian energy company Barisma, and that if he digs into that, that takes him right to the White House, right to Joe Biden and his involvement in Barisma back back when he was Vice President of the United States.
Speaker 12: Colse do vot ask because this has been going on for some time.
Speaker 2: I mean, what else do you need to hear?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 1: Doj and the fake investigation the Biden crime family to this point, allowing for the statute of limitations to expire on purpose on the most egregious charges having a DOJ that constantly looks the other way, having an FBI that classified the.
Speaker 2: Laptop is like, oh, no.
Speaker 1: Big deal to shut it down, saying that it was disinformation so that you wouldn't actually have to look at what was on the laptop, which they knew was real and authentic and they could authenticate it and did authenticate it, and then they misclassified it. Having the entire cover up by the deed State of what the Biden crime family is doing really is telling and really is so telling that she'd tell you everything you need to know about the Biden crime family and exactly what the Biden crime family is all about.
Speaker 2: I can tell you this.
Speaker 1: To me, what's about to happen If you can actually get Hunter Biden to show up and look, he may make a calculated decision that if they recommend contempt to Congress, that the DJ will yet again cover for the Biden crime family and not actually go after him, unlike what they did with people that didn't show up with under Donald Trump. Remember they went and arrested some of them. There's a good chance they would not do this. So you can only recommend, but I the DJ is going to protect him. They're going to protect him, and I'm sure they're having conversations behind closed doors right now about that exact issue. Oh well, maybe we can just get away with us. Maybe we just don't have to respond. Maybe we can just kick the can down the road. Maybe we don't have to be intellectually honest about what's happening here. Maybe we can just continue to cover it up and just continue to lie on this issue. There's a very high probability of that and the idea that he thinks he can dictate what he can and can't do, or what you know, or tell people what he is or isn't going to do. No other American and including Donald Trump's children.
Speaker 2: Let's also be very clear about that.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump's children, Okay, Donald Trump children had to sit for hours and hours and hours of these depositions when they had done nothing wrong. There was no smoking gun for their depositions. We don't have a smoking gun. We have a full blown five alarm fire because of his own laptop and the suspicious activity reports. Make sure by the way that you share this podcast with your family and friends, hit that little forward arrow and text it or put it on social media. Also hit that auto download or subscribe button so you get this podcast each and every day for free, and I'll see you back here tomorrow