Speaker 1: The results are in, and apparently we are the number one morning show in America.
Speaker 2: Let me finish Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: We're the number one morning show in America for talking about candy.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: We've logged more hours talking about everything from red Skittles being banned in California to the mount rushmore of Jolly Ranchers. Jose and I almost got into a fist fight over green Apple the other day.
Speaker 3: By the way, don't you.
Speaker 2: Even say that word.
Speaker 3: You don't like that one.
Speaker 2: Let's not start this. Let's start this all. I'm clenching my fists already.
Speaker 3: It's obviously cherry that needs to be out, not green Eyes.
Speaker 1: The reason I bring it up is because a site called candystore dot Com released its annual list of its most hated holiday candies. So of course we're gonna talk about that. And I'm not gonna cover all ten. I'm just gonna get some of the highlights here.
Speaker 3: But you don't even think of one that I hate.
Speaker 1: I will say number ten is Brook's favorite peppermint Bark.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want. I actually hate it. I get angry about it.
Speaker 1: Other Christmas candies that we hate life Saver story books.
Speaker 2: You remember getting those in your stocking.
Speaker 3: Them to remember you would open up it's like so nineties, like there's nothing more nineties.
Speaker 2: You open up the front of.
Speaker 1: It and it's like a book and it has a bunch of different flavors in there. Number five was holiday peeps. Whether there's shaped like snowman or shaped like Christmas trees, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: People don't like them.
Speaker 1: Number three was cherry cordials. Those always make the top five most hated. They're basically chocolate covered cherries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom gets.
Speaker 3: They're like those Maraschino cherries Robotussin covered in choc.
Speaker 2: Number two non peppermint flavored candy canes.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm down with that.
Speaker 2: Anything that's not like a mango.
Speaker 3: I saw mango. Like Star Wars has candy canes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe a pizza flavored candy cane. Get behind.
Speaker 1: Maybe our producer gave me a full flavored one for Christmas. And the number one most hated holiday candy of the year is reindeer corn.
Speaker 3: That's a thing. It's the red, green, and white candy corn.
Speaker 2: It's candy corn.
Speaker 1: But yeah, instead of the candy corns colors, it's colored red green and white, all of.
Speaker 3: The candy corn makers to be like, hey, we're already hated at Halloween.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing that nobody hates, though, is the shock collar question of the day. That's because they get to hear the sweet, soothing sounds of our own digital Jake answering this trivia questions, give it to us.
Speaker 2: Jake.
Speaker 4: Well, when we asked alexis her memory of watching TV Christmas specials as a kid, she replied back, Uh, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: So that's almost any question you asked.
Speaker 4: True, that's fair. But I said, you know, made for TV Christmas specials like Charlie Brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And she gave me a long, vacant look, and then she paused for ten seconds. No, and then she finally replied, I think Charlie had a little tree, basically tree shaming Charlie Brown.
Speaker 3: The only reason she knows that is because they sell them at Trader Joe's.
Speaker 4: Now. Yeah, so she has almost no knowledge of this other than watching the holiday episode of the Office where they have their drunk Christmas party. So this should be interesting as we quiz her on famous Christmas characters from holiday TV specials. During another three and a half seconds with Alexis same.
Speaker 3: So you hear I don't know what diy you do it? Anyways, let's go so.
Speaker 2: It makes it fun.
Speaker 4: Brook Europe First, your category is people who hate Christmas, not named Brook.
Speaker 3: I'm okay. It feels like it's gonna be an easy question because there's not that many in pop culture thinking about right. You can take it two or three. Yeah, I think Alexis Is gonna get it right.
Speaker 4: All right, Brooks betting on Alexis. Here's your question. There's an infamous Christmas character who's been portrayed over and over in many different films. He's a mean, green Christmas hating machine. He's called the Grinch. I thought that was gonna be answer.
Speaker 3: Please tell me the question is what's his name?
Speaker 4: Back in the year two thousand, a very famous actor was cast to play him in a non animated role to eight and a half hours to be transformed with props and makeup into the Grinch. Which famous comedian was it?
Speaker 3: I it's Jim Carrey.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's correct, Brook, You're safe. Great betting on Alexis there now we're on a Jeffrey. Jeff Your category is magical men who play with children.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wish this question was for me.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jeffe's for Alexis.
Speaker 1: So again, this is a holiday TV Christmas special about a magical man that likes kids. I mean it, yeah, And I don't think Alexis has actually seen this Christmas special before.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 1: It's too old for her taste. And I'm going to say again, she's getting this wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's your question.
Speaker 4: One of the most beloved Christmas specials of all time came out back in nineteen sixty nine, featuring a jolly snowman who comes to life. It's gonna air this year on CBS on December sixteenth, if anyone cares to watch it. I want to watch it. There, I gave you the time and the channel. I'll say, but you might remember the famous scene where the children put a hat on his head and he comes alive, and the very first thing Frosty says is happy.
Speaker 3: What it oh? Happy to be alive?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Alexis, that's incorrect. He says, happy birthday. He made me magic, but he's not very smart.
Speaker 3: Birthday it's his. He just came to life.
Speaker 2: Alexis, thank you. You didn't be proud there.
Speaker 4: Once again, that's against Alexis, and I'll say good one. Finally we're on to Jose. Jose, your category is the other Juliani.
Speaker 3: Is there an Italian Santa show that we're missing Giuliani?
Speaker 2: I think it's the reference to the first name Rudolph.
Speaker 3: I get it. I literally didn't get it.
Speaker 4: It could be up to thirty minutes before Alexis gets I.
Speaker 3: Mean I got it once, just explained.
Speaker 2: So now.
Speaker 1: I have about Rudolf Italian Rudolphe.
Speaker 4: None of the noses red with sauce. I'm not going to get it because I think she's getting it wrong. Here's your question, Alexis. In nineteen sixty four, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer made his appearance on CBS and it's known as the King of Christmas Specials. There are forty two total creatures that appear in it, Alexis, just name one.
Speaker 3: Friends with There's a creature a bird bird.
Speaker 4: There are three birds. I would have accepted, one abominable snow monster, a fish, two rabbits, two raccoons, two owls, not a bird, two squirrels, three birds, three polar bears, three seals, five dogs or eighteen reindeer.
Speaker 3: Did you watch it and count everybody that information you could find.
Speaker 2: I know this by heart, bro hopefully Wikipedia.
Speaker 4: That was three and a half seconds with the election.
Speaker 1: Jose guests wrong, and so you're gonna get shock Jose while singing, I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus. I saw Mommy kissing sand Claus underneath the missiletoe.
Speaker 3: Last.
Speaker 2: Now that's your shock collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,