Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's created a new breakfast cereal for people from Brooks Hometowny. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's called Deios.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're like Cheerios, but made from one hundred percent road killed venison. Wow.
Speaker 2: Start your morning road.
Speaker 1: Trip with a fresh bowl of Deios milk, which is better than hoof loops.
Speaker 2: Those are kind of dry. Yeah, but it's still trying both. Yeah, you know, it's like, why waste it? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Go buy your box with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other derios just don't. This first Laser story is out of North Carolina. A twenty eight year old woman named Madison Steima loves Costco so much that she chose the wholesale location to celebrate her birthday. Funny. She even sent out party invites to six of her family members, and everyone arrived wearing matching Costco sweatshirts. Once there, her family went straight for the food court and ordered five hot dogs, one chicken bake, one rotisserie chicken caesar salad, a whole cheese pizza, and several sodas for a grand total of thirty dollars eighty eight cents.
Speaker 2: Has so much food.
Speaker 1: As they were nauching at the plastic cafeteria tables, a staff member surprised her with a Costco birthday cake and a song. Her family then ordered four Sundays and eleven chiros to finish off their meal. Wow, I mean after the whole birthday cake, that wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: This girl's an eater.
Speaker 1: I like it. Did? They then go hit up all the samples because that's what I would have done. Once the celebration came to an end, Madison and her family decided to take a few laps around the store to do some birthday Sho's idea where she got to pick out her own gift. What she gets, wouldn't you believe it? Her gift was a treadmill to work off the extra food Court calories that life is about balance, Jeffrey practical.
Speaker 2: That family has it together.
Speaker 1: Next Laser Stories out of Holly Tree, Texas. Hey, if you're walking through your neighborhood and a huge inflatable Santa had mysteriously popped up in a vacant lot and no one knew where it came from. Would you be thrilled and send your kids to go see it? Or would you think you're in the opening sequence of a horror film. Oh what, obviously it's literally from the big man himself, Jeffrey, let's go see this thing. Come on.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: An enormous inflatable Santa Claus randomly showed up in an empty lot about one hundred miles east of Dallas.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: The locals there have no idea who put it up, but it looks taller than a house.
Speaker 2: So I love this. I think this is fantastic.
Speaker 1: Well, you can see the photo up on our instant stories at Brook and Jeffrey. It's been up there for about a week and most of the neighbors are delighted and are sending their kids to go see it. They say it's a fun thing to have in our community because it's spreading Christmas cheer.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't care. Who knows it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have a question because it's an inflatable and it's an empty lot. How is it being powered by the magic of Christmas? A few people say they don't like it, though it might be a trap from perverts.
Speaker 2: Who want to use it to meet children. Okay, it's not like a house behind and it's just a thing. There's no dude picking up behind. He's hiding.
Speaker 1: Really well, I'm sure that's not the opinion of a ton of people.
Speaker 2: There's someone out there. Are we that jaded? Get a grip swing set your front yard? That's a playground? I don't know, I know.
Speaker 1: Who's behind terrible either way, no one knows how it got there when it's going away.
Speaker 2: If every tree get it because it's tree Texas.
Speaker 1: Oh you know some Texas oil millionaire who's just like Friends of Cheer pervert capital of the World's go to this next Lazer story out of Hot and Fresh Food news. Deliveries are a vital part of the holiday season for most of us, and if you aren't sure how to say thank you to your delivery driver, you could start with just that, literally saying thank you.
Speaker 2: That's really novel.
Speaker 1: Or if you want to do something a little bit more than that, you could give them a pizza. Yeah, but you're giving them food as well, like, hey, wait here, I'm going to cook you something delivery. No, I say that because Pizza Huts just launched a new promote where they're giving away doormats to homeowners that say leave a box, get a box, dear. Delivery drivers scan this QR code for a pizza present, and then it basically routes them to a gift card which they can use to claim a free pizza from the hut.
Speaker 2: Ah wow, I trust none of my friends to come over. They would all take advantage of that QR code.
Speaker 1: But I think you need to show that you are an official delivery driver.
Speaker 2: It can't just be anybody.
Speaker 1: Apparently, it can be anything from Amazon to FedEx or ups.
Speaker 2: However, there are some caveats.
Speaker 1: The doormats are free and you can claim one online, but they're only making two hundred and fifty of them available.
Speaker 2: Oh much pre pizza each.
Speaker 1: Day through December tenth. They're releasing fifty mats at nine am Eastern at shop at Pizza hut dot com. And as for the delivery drivers, it's unclear if there is a limit on the number of pizzas they can get, but there might not be since there's only two hundred and fifty mats to begin with, and it sounds like they're prepared to give away at least four or thousand pizzas.
Speaker 2: I get so shopping delivered, my driver will love me. We should put a link of it our instat stories so people can link it there. Everything is on our Insta stories. You should always be looking at in stories every day.
Speaker 1: This next laser story is out of relationship world. Tinder has wrapped up their biggest dating trends of the year. The romance app looked at data from millions of users who listed their interest favorite artists, along with personality types and relationship goals interesting.
Speaker 2: Here's what they found.
Speaker 1: The third most attractive interest listed is pilates.
Speaker 2: Second was cheerleading. Wait, what is that? Making a comeback with adults?
Speaker 1: Anybody?
Speaker 2: I mean like you less, You're literally the one of the leaders? Are your mom and you?
Speaker 1: Or you're one of the perverts from Holly.
Speaker 2: The number one.
Speaker 1: Most attractive interest that people focused on, according to data trans from Tinder, was anime. I think you're gonna say, like hiking or rock climbing or something interesting is huge. However, Tender predicts all this will shift next year. They say Interests on the rise include watching horror movies and listening to hip hop music. You put.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you're not cool if you listed. I love hip hop, don't get me wrong, It's just a weird way to say it.
Speaker 1: Tinder also revealed that people nowadays were no longer fixated on finding the one that the most common goal for a relationship on the app was NATO dating and at O, which stands for not attached to an outcome. I thought it's gonna be some sort of peace treaty. When it came to the most popular artist that people like, of course, Taylor Swift took the number one.
Speaker 2: Spot Here's where She Is this year, followed.
Speaker 1: By Morgan Wallen, The Weekend Sizza, and Zach Bryan. So that begs the question, what's on this guy's tender.
Speaker 2: Profile only one interest chef, Well, he just says he's only looking for a shell of a guitar.
Speaker 1: Nothing permanent though that sound means laser shorts just come to an end of the day.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again the same time on Monday. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning