Speaker 1: This video show was.
Speaker 2: Media Breakfast Club, Yo, break up guy.
Speaker 3: You think I'll come here when this day?
Speaker 1: DJ Envy and Charlamagne the guy being here.
Speaker 4: Next to all of you guys.
Speaker 2: It's really it's one of my favorite shows to do, just because y'all always keeping one honey, y'all keep it real.
Speaker 3: But what better place than than here?
Speaker 2: I think everybody should go on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: He start out there, y'all want to shake it up?
Speaker 3: Good morning Usa.
Speaker 6: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Charlomagne's running late and in front.
Speaker 7: We got our special guest co hosts back Carry Champion and Laura La Rosa.
Speaker 3: Good morning, ladies.
Speaker 4: Good morning. How y'all feeling I feel great?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yes, what about you? Carrie.
Speaker 5: I'm a little exhausted. I don't know how to do this, I said in two days and I'm like, oh, I'm tired.
Speaker 3: What did you do Yesterday? After the show, I.
Speaker 5: Went and got a mimosa. I was trying to wait for traffic to die down. Then I went home and did my podcast, and then I went to dinner Boa.
Speaker 7: You said you got a mimosa because you wanted traffic to die down. But you live in the city and we work in the city.
Speaker 3: That yes, you just wanted a correct I'm I where.
Speaker 5: Is traffic dying down? That? Right at the momosa spot.
Speaker 8: Her?
Speaker 9: You feel like you've done a whole day, am Yes, and you gotta you gotta it was so excited.
Speaker 5: I had so much fun. Thank you guys for having me, and so I was like, let me just sit here and enjoy myself. I feel like I did a hard day's word.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm not mad at that. What about you, Lauren?
Speaker 1: What you do?
Speaker 4: We actually had like a lot of girl talk yesterday.
Speaker 9: Yesterday like sparked a lot of is we me and my sister and goes, he's always in here with me, She's tuck my day to day. After the conversations we had in here and then we went back to the house, took an app and got ready for the day. I don't know how y'all have a whole day after this. I'm still getting adjusted to that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my day really doesn't start to about two forty forty five, and that's when the kids come home. Yeah, I was gonna say, yeah, I And you know, I have three kids that I pick up from school, the baby. The baby gets picked up at six and then they have dance. So they have dance. So my kids are in competitive dance, my girl. So they are in dance every day for two to three hours.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: And they get busy. They do gymnastics, they do training, they do everything you have athletes, yes, and they love it. They enjoy it. And my other son plays soccer and he's like, and I don't know anything about soccer. I grew up on basketball, baseball, and football. So I'm learning as he's playing. Is he he's nine, he's nine, and he's just he's heavy into soccer league.
Speaker 3: It's called the Torpedoes.
Speaker 7: It's like a I guess, like a AAU type of thing for soccer.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 7: So they travel they you know, it is what it is. But I'm learning, like like what a striker is and what a goal is. And this penaltees.
Speaker 1: Messy.
Speaker 5: Okay, you just said that.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 3: That's the guy messy.
Speaker 1: Then he likes messy.
Speaker 5: You're looking around like.
Speaker 7: Who what I don't I don't, I don't know any of the play so yeah, he loves messy. So and then my kids are into like Santa So like, elves on the shelf are very big.
Speaker 4: How's that been going for you? Moving and around and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: My twenty two year old is very into it as well. Okay, So she buys outfits for them. So today they were in soccer outfits. Yesterday they were in the Santa Claus outfits.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: She has Ballerina outfits for them, Like she really goes in.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 7: So yeah, So they have to move every day. Today they're playing a pool at the pool table. The elves that so they know you're moving them obviously, right, No, I.
Speaker 3: Don't move the elves.
Speaker 4: The babies don't.
Speaker 7: The elves are watching the babies to see what the babies are doing and reporting Santa.
Speaker 3: Okay because I'm carrying.
Speaker 5: Okay, my bad, I'm sorry because I'm like, are the kids listening.
Speaker 7: I'm sure kids listening, but you carry Carrie doesn't know kiddies. The elves move around and tell Sanna if you're naughty, you're nice.
Speaker 5: That's the which is why I don't have any elves, because I've been.
Speaker 7: They're all over the place right, like they get creative with the el's. Like one girl actually put an elf in the jar. You're not allowed to touch the elf. Yeah, so she put the elf in the jar and then she carries the jar with us, so the elf could see what she's doing throughout the day, but she's not actually touching the elf the jar the school.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh, this is a billion dollar business. Wow, billion dollar business.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get the show crack and we got front page news coming up. Tessling figure O Charlamagne to be here in a minute, and Nicki Minaj drink. She dropped what pink project two, Pink Friday two. Let's get into a joint off of that. He is Nicki Minaj's little uzzi vert.
Speaker 3: What's it called. It's called Everybody, It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, that's Nicki minajd.
Speaker 7: She dropped a new project today, Pink Tak two, right, Pink Friday two, and today is Nicki Minaj's birthday, So.
Speaker 3: Drop a bomb for Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 4: She's a sad.
Speaker 3: Yes, we don't have tat on the screen. You usually we got tas on the screen.
Speaker 7: I don't see you test, but let's get in some front page news. You got our guest co host Carrie Champion and Laura Lroe say here, let's start off with sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is loring.
Speaker 4: Can't see you, guys, but it's all right.
Speaker 3: We're gonna please secret.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, a woman tried to burn down MLK his house when many of you may have seen this on social media's trending last night. A woman's facing charges, including attempt at arson after allegedly but we did see the video, guys, but they're saying allegedly trying to set fire to mlk's birth home on Friday evening. Let's take a listen to the report and we'll come back with some more information.
Speaker 11: Right now, when a woman is facing charges accused of trying to set that historic home on fire. It happened just before six o'clock tonight at the home on Auburn Avenue in Atlanta's Suite Auburn neighborhood. It just recently closed to the public for renovations. We can confirm the suspect as a twenty six year old woman. She is charged with criminal attempted arson and interference with government property.
Speaker 10: Now in the video, you can see if you guys have not seen it. I did share it to my story, so you guys can go follow me on Instagram if you're looking for it, or just look on social media. But in the video, you can see her pouring gas on the house. The witness tried to stop her and then shout out to the NYPD off duty police officers.
Speaker 12: I guess they just happened to be in town. They detained her.
Speaker 10: The mayor did thank the off duties duty officers were stepping in and saving a cherished national landmark.
Speaker 7: Did she give a reason why she was so upset, why she was.
Speaker 3: Trying to burn it down? Do we know?
Speaker 12: Yeah, at this time, we do not.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's saying that they're looking into motive, they're not sure why. I'm always careful about that because, you know, putting something out there, people are kind of run with it with it being so new, But you know, they really haven't said the reason why. So but obviously anybody that goes to burn down Emilk's house, I mean, you know, we probably can make some assumptions on, you know, what her motivation was.
Speaker 12: But we'll continue to keep following the story and see.
Speaker 10: But as far as the most recent report, it's not confirming an alleged reason.
Speaker 7: And is there a different penalty for burning down let's say a regular house or something a sacred type of home. Is there a different penalty?
Speaker 3: Do we know?
Speaker 12: That's a good question. That's a good question.
Speaker 10: I would assume yes, because it is a historical site, correct, So there may be additional But again I don't I don't like just guessing and making it up as I go.
Speaker 12: I will follow it and see.
Speaker 10: But when you look at the interference with a government property, that's what they're looking at, criminal temp interference with a government property. So that answer is yes because it is government because I guess you know it is a historical site, or somehow they connected it to the government. So yes, it says that they're coordinating with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosive and the FBI, and she will have to appear in court, so it's definitely not just gonna be just regular arts. And to answer your question, NBS okay, and I'll follow. I'll continue to follow the story when they finally do you know, do formal charges and you know, we'll stay on top of it. I'm sure all of our listener shout out to Atlanta for listening. Sure they are very interest in this story as well.
Speaker 3: All right, absolutely, well, that is front page news.
Speaker 7: And I just want to remind you guys that the lotto is three hundred and ninety five million dollars.
Speaker 3: Charla Maine?
Speaker 13: What up?
Speaker 2: Why you ain't telling me y'all doing the show this morning?
Speaker 1: Crazy y'all having gatherings without me?
Speaker 2: I gotta find out on the internet.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's crazy, yo. Stuff. I thought he was a family insane to me.
Speaker 3: And that is front page.
Speaker 7: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you're upset, you need to vent call us up right now. Maybe a coworker came in late.
Speaker 1: I didn't come here, y'all. Ain't tell me y'all doing it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the holidays.
Speaker 3: Already, you see the Christmas?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 4: Is that tomorrow is Christmas?
Speaker 3: Next week?
Speaker 1: Friday?
Speaker 3: Next week Friday?
Speaker 2: He count down, he countdown.
Speaker 3: He counted wrong, that's what did.
Speaker 5: I ain't counting wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing what's happening. How y'all feeling good? Y'all ain't really thought that your front page?
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 7: We played Nicki Minaj's new Joint. She released the album today. I was listening to it on the way in what you thought.
Speaker 2: I haven't finished the whole thing yet, clus I don't want to give a critique so early.
Speaker 3: I just was listening to I was just talking about Uzi where we just played.
Speaker 15: Hard.
Speaker 2: I heard that in the car. I ain't hear that on the rad that's.
Speaker 1: J Cole song cool.
Speaker 2: I like the Uzi song. I like swing that come before Uzie. There's another record, the Big what is it called a big difference?
Speaker 4: Big difference? And at the club, she.
Speaker 2: Got some, she got some, she got some joints on that. From when I heard so far, I have nowhere near finished. It's like a hour and ten minutes.
Speaker 7: Alright, Well, we're gonna be playing joints all morning long. But get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one is the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Ray right, ray.
Speaker 16: Yo, Charla man, Daffy, what.
Speaker 1: Up are we lying? This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 17: I got an indoor pool door. Poo.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 18: Get on the phone right now here.
Speaker 2: Tell you what it is we live?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 3: Who's this? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 19: Sure?
Speaker 3: What's up the ball?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 15: What's up? Charlemagne?
Speaker 1: Peace King? Who you say? Tasty?
Speaker 5: He said?
Speaker 4: Ladies?
Speaker 3: There he said, ladies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy, I thought you said Bob from.
Speaker 19: Tasty you know Jersey, the being king?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought was the Beijing King?
Speaker 3: Okay, shut up, I don't remember.
Speaker 19: We were talking about the big egene and the beard.
Speaker 15: Over that.
Speaker 1: What to use?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, be telling you how stupid y'all that paint on?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 19: No, Charlam made Charlam made matter of fact to get something about.
Speaker 20: Trusted you, bro?
Speaker 16: I was bet.
Speaker 19: I was bet in the city and I.
Speaker 20: Just wanted a picture of my man.
Speaker 19: Kty guard Rush rushed to you and me.
Speaker 20: Out what was that about?
Speaker 7: Because he don't like men that that us Beijing and that's the problem he be.
Speaker 3: He be hating on Beijing.
Speaker 1: What event you're talking about? Don't be doing what I was you talking about? The mental wealth? Ex bo oh what.
Speaker 3: The mental wealth?
Speaker 21: Xbo?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 15: You have the mental hut folk. I try to think. I was like, yo, gone.
Speaker 19: Bringing up for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know noting about that, bro, dang nothing doing me? How are you know. I'm alright, let's back there.
Speaker 7: All right, Well you have a good damn Kenny Ken. If you're listening, call back Kenny. Kenny's an Eagles fan. He wanted to talk to Charlamagne about his cowboy Cowboy.
Speaker 1: You don't need to talk. You need to talk to me.
Speaker 2: Talk to me on Monday after we bust y'all ass after y'all go on to two game losing streak this week.
Speaker 3: All right, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 22: I've seen Joe doing the breakfast Joe, Joe, Joe. I just want everybody to help their father. Recently watched my father for cancer right before Thanksgiving and it hurts.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 22: So you're listening, thank you, Charloae. Man, if you're listening, please tell your father man, love your father. Man.
Speaker 1: I will think about my daddy.
Speaker 2: Last next I was riding in the car and uh, that loof Evandrais song came on that you beat it?
Speaker 22: Yeah, hits man, when you lose your father, the hits and if you lost your father, you know, took my father flaps.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, that's so I want to say, because I don't know that make you sad?
Speaker 1: Loss again, bro, I appreciate it.
Speaker 22: Everybody Happy Monday, Happy.
Speaker 2: Fect Saluted my pops man. Salute the cowboy out there in Monscown to South Carolina. Kid phild was happening to love you, love your dad.
Speaker 1: My pops man.
Speaker 7: Yesterday was my mom and dad's fifty fifth anniversary.
Speaker 5: Oh that's amazing, that's what say.
Speaker 3: So a salutor Mom and pops yesterday.
Speaker 1: But you give him that's gluecho. You ain't saying possible blue choo.
Speaker 7: Probably problem propabs got bluetooth blue choo and the bluetooth.
Speaker 3: When you get to a certain age in the morning, your props good.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: You know, find out about twenty years, about thirty years you find out.
Speaker 5: You find out.
Speaker 3: You look on the counter and be.
Speaker 1: Like, what's this bad blue shoes? Okay, what's that? Baby? A good time?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five.
Speaker 7: Eighty five one oh five one. If you need to be in here, this up now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Whether you're mad.
Speaker 3: Or black something, get up and get something.
Speaker 1: Call up now. Eight hundred and five A five one o five one. We want to hear from you. On the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 23: Good morning?
Speaker 19: Should break lovely from the brook.
Speaker 3: I should have knew you was called it, lovey.
Speaker 7: You got two brownskin women up here, and I know you you were gonna call immediately.
Speaker 22: Yes, yes, I just want to say shout out to them, because I don't like to see my queens go at it so.
Speaker 1: That browns go ground.
Speaker 15: I'm glad they grinded that out. I know Charlemagne tried to get him to go at each other.
Speaker 1: It's not true.
Speaker 7: And love he calls all the time, ladies because he has a thirteen and a half inch penis.
Speaker 2: You ain't even have to say that. The fact that you said that, it's silly. No, because I wanted to tell him, I have to say.
Speaker 4: That somebody number just start calling like thirteen.
Speaker 1: You didn't even have to say that has nothing to do with nothing.
Speaker 3: Just let him know.
Speaker 24: I'm glad you let him know.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I love.
Speaker 2: You have a go, and then y'all be wondering why people be saying stuff about men all the god damn time. That's how you present Hi, I'm love you have a thirteen inch penis. Here you go, heythy, this is my friend love you he got a thirteen inch penis.
Speaker 3: I did not say love. He was my friend.
Speaker 7: He called introduced him calls all the time about what Yes, he called.
Speaker 4: That's how thirteen and a half already us about it when he calls. It's kind of like his.
Speaker 5: Brand is his calling card.
Speaker 3: Figero checked it out, so she said, it's true. So what do you mean how so I don't know. You gotta ask.
Speaker 5: Him how you check it out? How just got possible?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 15: What was this?
Speaker 22: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello? I'm playing?
Speaker 3: What should that?
Speaker 1: He wake up?
Speaker 15: Playing distance?
Speaker 1: My name is Nea.
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest. That's black and Holly fav Thank you.
Speaker 21: I'm upset with my job because we just got worried that they are closing down.
Speaker 1: Spotify.
Speaker 3: Damn No, I've.
Speaker 20: Worked in Westchester County.
Speaker 2: Is in RTC?
Speaker 21: I don't want to say, but it's the RTC, you know what that is the residential treatments set up. So it's just like a bad time for like just overall, there's never a good time.
Speaker 20: To get laid off.
Speaker 21: But it was no transparency, you know, with us, and they knew they were going down, but they just never you know, told us. And they're more round it's like low.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 21: Yeah, and they just they're just a bunch of snakes.
Speaker 7: Over there and right by the house right during the holiday season too.
Speaker 5: That really is exactly sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry to hear that, Queen.
Speaker 16: Yeah it is.
Speaker 21: But I'm looking to like going to some other things as far as like government contract. So I'm gonna definitely go hard on that.
Speaker 1: You wanna put your cash out out there, just, you know, just in case.
Speaker 21: I mean, I can't of you know, put my little money back.
Speaker 5: In my mind.
Speaker 1: Never mind, don't you worry about it. Don't you worry about it? Don't you worry about it?
Speaker 25: Okay, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, I don't even worry about it.
Speaker 15: What's your petty self?
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, Go ahead, put it out there.
Speaker 25: Mama is dollar sign Neva n e d A ls l e z twenty one.
Speaker 3: Now you're in west Chester. You're locks fan.
Speaker 21: Oh big time.
Speaker 26: Yeah.
Speaker 21: And Mary, I maybe used to sit undneath my window in the project.
Speaker 1: So you're going to the ship hold you said, Neva lens n e v A l e z.
Speaker 25: Neva leeds with a D, So you're going yeah, okay, do you put my name out there.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, popped up on your cash.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send you a little it's just for lunch today. That's all all right.
Speaker 20: Thank you'll shake that if.
Speaker 1: You got it, you got it. I just sent it to you.
Speaker 5: That was sweet.
Speaker 1: And you said you was Mary J. Blige.
Speaker 2: Auntie, I gotta, I gotta Mary.
Speaker 9: Set up under your window on the project. That's the Auntie you know, you'd be Auntie the person next door.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, this is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: I just sent it.
Speaker 3: I got I got two tickets to the Locks Mary J.
Speaker 1: Blige.
Speaker 2: See that now. Look, I gave you lunch, and we gave you tickets to the Locks.
Speaker 7: And Marriage to go see Mary and hopefully that to brighten up your holiday season.
Speaker 19: Mama, sure, thank you, I appreciate that.
Speaker 15: There you go.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, you got two tickets to go see Locks and Mary J. Blige that're performing out there in Westchester. If you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets. Shout to Joe and mateo. So my two tickets are going to this young lady right here. All right, hold off so we can get all your information.
Speaker 20: Okay, thank you guys, yuppy having a good weekend be fleshed.
Speaker 3: All right, you have a happy holidays.
Speaker 21: I'm sweet, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. If you need to vent hit us. Have we got rumors on the way.
Speaker 9: Yes, we are going to talk Nicki Minaj dropping Pink Friday and why Cardi b came into the conversation.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. I'm touching stuff belong to you now.
Speaker 3: Look, just took your papers, Happy Friday.
Speaker 15: What's happening y'all?
Speaker 3: Y'all feeling I just woke up? Take my papers? Morning everybody.
Speaker 7: We are the Breakfast Club to get our guest co host Carrie Champion and Laura l Rossa with us, and let's get to the rumors reports.
Speaker 9: I think a lot of people will recognize the boys from the name.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club. Lauren came in hot.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 9: Nicki Minaj dropped today and we heard a song this morning off the album Pink Friday too. So this is her first album since twenty eighteen when she dropped Queen, and people are really excited so there is a lot that is a lot of songs that are picking up people are really in love with Falling for You at the Club a big difference. But there is a song on the album that Jay Cole is future Ja Cole's future on and it has people going back and forth on Twitter about what are j Cole's best features because he bodied this feature that's second listen. So on this song, Nicki Minaj is talking about like just some issues that it seems like her and her husband were having, which is the first I've never heard her talk about their relationship in this way. But she basically says that they go through things and like sometimes she'd beening the time away from him, and Jay Cole is talking to him about how to be a man supporting a woman. That is a Nicki Minaj. You guys just had a kid. It's very public, Nikki. We have a verse from Nikki, right, No, okay? So how y'all feeling about the future? People are arguing that this is one of his best how.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's interesting that people say it's the first time they heard Nikki talk about it. This first time Niki dropped the album since she's been married.
Speaker 4: No but she's been married for some time public.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that's a lot of time. But she's put out music that's a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Album multiple time people were dressing like them in her album.
Speaker 9: But it's a lot of time for some music to be out and for She talks about her marriage very often, and we've never heard her. I've never heard her talk openly about kind of going through things. I'm going to figure out. Being married publicly with a new baby.
Speaker 1: In the future was all right, cool, cool future.
Speaker 3: I got to hear the whole song.
Speaker 7: Sometimes we could play the whole song after after the rumors so that we could listen to it. Yeah, but you know, Nikki does live a lot, but she doesn't she doesn't really talk about her family. I mean, she just recently talked about the name of her son, right, did she even mention that.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't think she gave she wasn't given it, give.
Speaker 1: It that name.
Speaker 7: She's very private when it comes to her family in that way. So this is something that Nikki's doing.
Speaker 2: I like Needle Needles, dope with Drake, I like cow Girl, I like everybody. I like big Difference. Those are the records that are standing out to be a pun a pun first listen. Upon first listening, I heard it.
Speaker 1: I heard the whole album with those records are dope.
Speaker 9: I just like to see Nikki be able to just be a little bit soft like that. This was one of the things that caught me. And then another thing that happened on Twitter, and it's still happening right now. So Pink Friday too. Of course it's trending. All of the songs from the different records are trending, and then the fans are doing this whole thing where now we want Cardi is trending number two under Nikki's Pink Friday to trending at number one, and it's like, why do that?
Speaker 4: Why can't we enjoys?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 4: I hate that.
Speaker 9: I love the powerhouses that these two women are and I would love to just enjoy Nikki is her birthday, Let that girl.
Speaker 1: Rock to what I hate. I hate that.
Speaker 2: You know, this album didn't have a bigger rollout, Like I'm mad that the album just dropped, like we knew it was coming out, but it's Nicki Minaj, Like I don't know who she signed to Universal still, I'm not sure. I don't know who's signed she signed to. It's just like your Nikki needed and deserved.
Speaker 5: What did you want the record?
Speaker 1: Like you got records on this album? Like why wouldn't a single come out? You know what I mean? Like, why wouldn't a big video come out before the album?
Speaker 9: Do you feel like the Wayne album and pushing the dates and all that stepped on it? Wayne didn't remember she had remember she had to move it because Wayne had a project that dropped.
Speaker 1: I don't think that has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like the label in general should have had a bigger plan for a Nicki Minaj album.
Speaker 1: I am sick. I am sick of big artist dropping and there's no rollout. You know.
Speaker 7: The sad thing is is when I seen it, I thought it was a surprise album because I forgot she was dropping nose. She mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, like you said, and she said, you know, she's gonna change the date because Wayne, and.
Speaker 1: What's album?
Speaker 4: Because we like when Queen dropped, it was Queen Radio.
Speaker 9: It was she literally stopped, like the city stopped, the world stopped.
Speaker 2: Labels got to stop relying on artists and their social media followings to get the word out.
Speaker 1: Labels got to do their job.
Speaker 2: What's the point of being signed to a label if labels aren't going to, you know, provide those kinds of resources to give you the big rollouts that you deserve.
Speaker 9: They tried a little bit. I know she had the I think it was the Vogue cover. She did a cover of magazines. Really think it was Vogue. But it was like bits and pieces. It wasn't like the uniform thing that we normally see. But I don't think rollout plans are as good as they used.
Speaker 4: To be anymore. Like it just doesn't have it anymore.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of.
Speaker 7: Times where artists labels ain't doing their job, and sometimes artists just don't want to do it, you know what I mean. So it's like even where you look at Buster Rahms that he just released their project two weeks ago, right, and Buster tried to do Busta did everything. Busta did all the radio shows, he did the radio, he did the record stores, he did the performances. You know, we got to get back to that so people understand what's coming out and then we gotta love the music.
Speaker 9: And so sim just pointed out that she did have. So she did like a futuristic thing where she had like the whole AI world's called gas City, and that was a rollout.
Speaker 4: It was an AI universe.
Speaker 9: But I think AI in those universes and all that stuff, it's kind of it goes over the average listener's head. Yeah, but I did, like I found that out today when I was just looking at what was online. And then I do have a lot of friends on the media side, Like I have some paps that are hitting up right now that are telling me that a lot of people are telling like paparazzi a lot of her events, her party.
Speaker 4: Just pressed.
Speaker 9: Things that she was supposed to do today were canceled. So I don't know what's happening, but it was put out there are two paps that were looking for her to be out and about these places that these things were canceled.
Speaker 4: And it were't happening anymore. So I don't know. Maybe there I don't, we don't, we don't know.
Speaker 2: But she definitely got some big records on the album she does, Like I said, Needle with Drake Cayle, girl, I think.
Speaker 4: Girl, No, it's everybody that everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody everybody's hard, everybody's doing big difference. She got some big records.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm excited to get back in the cars like twenty two songs and listen to it.
Speaker 7: Let's get into a joint right now. That is your rum or report. Let's get into a joint right now. Let's get into the joint freaturing j Cole. We got that full version. It's called let me calm down, all right, it's the Breakfast Club. Go on the front page and this is next.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 7: Good morning, everybody is DJ n V Charlamagna.
Speaker 3: God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: We got our guest co host Laura La Rosen, Carrie Champion here and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: My last night, you're stealing twenty one eighteen.
Speaker 10: What's up test, Good morning, DJ and be Good morning ladies. Good morning Charlomagne for joining us.
Speaker 27: Morning.
Speaker 3: Let's jump right into until Biden. Well, Hannah, before we.
Speaker 10: Jump into that, I gotta clarify you threw something after that. It must be clarified.
Speaker 3: On the air.
Speaker 10: You said that I know that Lovely had thirteen inches so and Carrie wanted to know how did I know?
Speaker 12: So I just want to be clear, I do not know this man. Carry I've never met this man.
Speaker 10: He's on Instagram and you can clearly see he has a five hundred pages in gray sweatsuits and so you can clearly you can see.
Speaker 3: So I did confirm.
Speaker 5: Okay, he just put it out there like I was like, well, how would shed that's interesting exactly, And they put me out during that segment, so I can't clarify.
Speaker 3: It got shot was jump Let's get it on hunt Bidy.
Speaker 10: Now, he was indighted on nine tax charges in California as a special Counsel investigation into the business dealings of President Joe Biden's son intensified against the backdrop of the movement twenty twenty for election. Now, these new charges are three felonies and six misdemeanors in addition to federal firearms charges in Delaware. You know we talked about that before that he allegedly broke laws against while he was on drugs and having a gun in twenty eighteen. Now this comes after the implosion of the plea deal over the summer that would have spared him jail time, put in the case on track to a possible trial as his father's campaign goes up for reelection. Now, the charges are centered on at least one point four million dollars in taxes hunter by the old during twenty sixteen twenty nineteen, and again that's a period that he struggled. He was struggling with drug addiction. He did pay back those taxes. But if convicted, Hunter Biden could face a maximum of seventeen years in prison.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they indicate you on misdemeanors. Okay, but look, the law is the law, all right. Feel he broke the law and he should be indicted. Nobody is above the law, and a per former president could get hit with four indictments ninety one criminal charges and everybody is fair game.
Speaker 7: But he paid it back and he's still gonna lock him up.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. He'd be paid back, b Yeah, but he paid it.
Speaker 1: You still broke the law.
Speaker 9: Look at you pay it before they be like, okay, you could go to Joe.
Speaker 12: Now, no, y'all, I mean you committed the crime.
Speaker 10: So it's not a matter of that's just like walking out the store shop lifting and saying, well, you know, if you go put it back, you got time to put it back. No, you committed the crime. So he did commit the crime, like they said, commit the crime due to time. So but he paid it back. And you know many people get commit crimes and still to pay restitutions. So those are too totally you know, two totally different things. And so again Republicans push this because again what's good for the goose is.
Speaker 2: What how'd your kids hide your wife? Because then in dight and everybody out here, and please keep in mind they already Trump already said when he gets back in the White House, they locking the whole Biden family going down.
Speaker 3: You can't both.
Speaker 5: You gotta both sides of it.
Speaker 10: You know, if you you're going down the list and going down the list and would go brings us to our next story. Uh, the House volts to censor Democrat Representative Jamal Bryan over a fire alarm incident. Take a listen to the report and then I will come back and talk about it.
Speaker 28: And the House has resolved that the House of Representatives Censure's Jamal Bowman, representative from the sixteenth Congressional District.
Speaker 1: Of New York.
Speaker 13: The House of Representatives voting to censure New York Representative Jamal Bowman Thursday morning, seen in this video pulling a fire alarm during a heated debate over the spending bill back in September. The Democrat accused by Republicans of stalling on this vote.
Speaker 28: The yeas are two hundred and fourteen, the nays are one hundred ninety one. The resolution is with five President. The resolution is adopted.
Speaker 13: Bowman claimed it was an accident and pled guilty to the offense, paid a one thousand dollars fine, and issued an apology.
Speaker 10: Now, this is the fifth time that someone has been censored in Congress in the last twenty years, so they broke some history with that. They did go back and forth debating on the floor about it before the census. So Representative I want to play this clip. This is representative of Bowman talking. And then after that you'll hear Republican Representative Nicole Molly old Toxi is I believe that site pronounce her name.
Speaker 12: This is what they had to say. Take a listen.
Speaker 29: Republicans are here trying to rehash and already litigated matter, a matter in which the Republican controlled House Committee on Ethics decided not to proceed with any further investigation.
Speaker 30: He did plead guilty and we need to hold that member accountable. That is why we have brought this resolution today. It is not pathetic. What's pathetic as somebody who's a grown adult pulling a fire alarm like they're in a high school.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you thought they were gonna stop at George Santos. Do you think they would get rid of one? You think they would get rid of one of their own and then not come for someone on the other side.
Speaker 1: You know what I find it? The rest of no.
Speaker 2: With George Santo's, Congress came before the court. With Jamaal Bowman, Congress is coming after the court. I guess they feel like what the court did isn't enough.
Speaker 10: Whether yeah, well, just explain what the censor is to the family so that they know is a former a formal vote of deep disapproval. So it's really just an opportunity for you, on more serious violations to stand before you know, everybody in Congress and kind of just get a public Reprimand it's not obviously as serious as being put out of Congress like George Santo's, and there's really nothing else that comes with it. But it's basically just you know, letting everybody know we didn't approve of what you did, and everybody needs to know it and we need to put it on records. So because he did play guilty, their argument is if you play guilty, they need to acknowledge that you know formally that we don't approve of what you did.
Speaker 12: And again he played guilty. Santos did his ethics.
Speaker 10: The ethics committee did find that what he did was unethical, but he has not been in court with his due process on whether he was guilty or not guilty. He played not guilty, so that's where those discrepancies are. But to your earlier point, Charlomagne, once indictments started rolling and everybody started getting indict miss it's just some Pandora's boxes everybody. It's open for everybody on both sides, regardless of who you like. If you're gonna call one side account, they're coming for you on the other side.
Speaker 12: That's how it works.
Speaker 1: Hid your wife, HYDI everybody out.
Speaker 3: Here, okay, well, thank you. That is Front Page News and follow at Teslin.
Speaker 2: Figure out on all social media platforms at Teslin, Figure out and subscribe to her podcast, The Great Shot and No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect.
Speaker 7: iHeart Radio podcast Network. All right, well let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. Yesterday Jazzy comedian Jazzy was she was trending yesterday, you know, Jazmine Brown, and she has a baby on the way from can Newton.
Speaker 3: And this is what she said during her stand up.
Speaker 4: You don't know I'm the third one.
Speaker 8: It's a sixth child.
Speaker 31: Couldn't have been me I putting that restaurant.
Speaker 3: Talking about.
Speaker 7: So the question is people business five five one oh five to one, uh shot the Big MACI came up with this idea. Is there a limit to how many kids or baby mothers you're willing to accept when dating?
Speaker 3: That is the question, all right, eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Questions strictly for the lady, Yes, strictly for the ladies.
Speaker 4: Now the men can answer.
Speaker 1: The men can no idea.
Speaker 4: Men can talk about how many baby mamas because.
Speaker 9: Women women will say like, if you have a certain amount of kids, it's harder for you today because men don't want to deal with a bunch of kids that aren't there.
Speaker 5: And would you date a woman who had three baby daddies.
Speaker 2: I'm a married man. I don't know anything about this. I can't even hypothetically put myself as.
Speaker 5: Someone can hypothetically talk about it.
Speaker 3: We'll discuss it when we come back.
Speaker 7: Call us up eight hundred five A five one oh five one.
Speaker 3: Let's discuss. This's the Breakfast Club the Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Study.
Speaker 32: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning. Everybody's d J n V.
Speaker 7: Charlemagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we were talking about Jazzy. You know Jazzy comedian Jazzy right now, she's pregnant. She has a baby on the way with uh ex NFL player Cam Newton. So she said this while she was doing her comedy on stage.
Speaker 33: If you don't know, I'm the.
Speaker 8: Third one, A sixth child could have been the eye can put that restaurant.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one five one.
Speaker 7: Is there a limit to how many kids or baby mothers you are willing to accept when dating Laura LaRosa.
Speaker 4: I think it depends on the guy and the relationship with the kids. Mothers.
Speaker 9: But it does get difficult the more mothers of the kids, because it's a lot of emotions. It's a lot of drama, especially if the kids are younger. But if the guy is handling that, he's like that middle person. If he's handling that well and the kids are older, it can be okay. But it's a lot a lot of people to consider the limit for, you know. But I will say from my past experience, I would prefer someone to not have a bunch of kids with a bunch of different women.
Speaker 1: Okay, Carry Champion, o G. Carrie Champion.
Speaker 5: No, I agree with her. But I think also something Test said something we were talking earlier that I think was interesting off air, was you can tell kind of Manny is it's his character how many kids you have? I don't, but I don't think Nick would agree with that, right. I think Nick thinks he's a good father to all the kids. I think, yeah, right, somebody in that case. But I think it tells you a lot. I would prefer not and that's just me. I would not. No, No, I don't care about that. I would prefer now today somebody about with a bunch of baby mamas. I think my limit might be two. I think two. Me I'm being generous. I've never had that happen, and I don't think that that probably would be the case. However, however, I can't say never, because sometimes when you say I would never, you be never never in like you never have.
Speaker 2: So you shouldn't even sleep with You shouldn't even sleep with men who have a lot of kids. And what I mean by that is, you know, every time you have sex with a person, it's the possibility that you're gonna get pregnant.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So if that you shouldn't even sleep with a man who has a bunch of kids, I'm with you, because it is possible that you might.
Speaker 9: Get think like that logically, but then, like if you meet someone that you actually like and like, you can't sometimes you.
Speaker 4: Can't control those things.
Speaker 9: It's just hard because every single person is so different how they handle each situation. And like even with Jazzy, it seems like she's and they have a good understanding.
Speaker 4: He must have a good relationship with the mothers of the kids.
Speaker 5: I just but you know, yeah, I don't even want to I hate to even weigh in on this because then I'll say something and we're like, how dare she you know what I mean? Oh, how dare she feel?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 5: But I think in that situation, especially with some like an athlete, right, and it's not so much about him not being a former athlete being able to take care of his kids. He can probably do that financially, but emotionally, what is he giving his kids? And also I would think, and people think, oh, I don't care about another woman, but I would look at how he's treated to other babies, mamas and to see how he would treat me. I thought that would that is an indication of what I'm getting myself into if I decided that I wanted to be in this relationship. I think the guy he has two grown kids from the same mother and they and it was divorced. Right, situation is completely different. They're not together anymore at all, divorced, it's final, but there is still such an attachment and such a like if they're beefing and they had they had been beefing while we were together. It was a very intense relationship. So you have to realize you're a part of all of that now and you and if you want to disturb your world. And I'm a little selfish, right because I'm single and I don't have And by single I mean i'm dating and I don't have kids, and I live a certain way, and I have all these different things that I like to do. And you was an only child and it was a good child. I have Well listen your shout out to Gary Brooks. My daddy, like we have a bunch of half babies, right. My dad was a rolling stone, primarily me and my mom. Yeah, I have my space, I live how I live. So it's that's why I said, it's not. My situation is so different, so I would have to be willing to compromise with that. I love kids though, I love being around people's kids. I love children. I don't have a problem.
Speaker 3: I think you love them because you can give them back.
Speaker 4: Yes, you said something.
Speaker 9: You said something that was an important compromise that for me, with my past relationship there were kids, it was a lot of compromise.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phone. Yes, good morning. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Ki?
Speaker 27: So, yeah, I agree, I cannot stay a man with kids. I actually recently got out of relationship with someone who had kids. Although I told myself, those are one of my nos, and I wish I would have just stuck with my no because I definitely weren't my lesson. And I just went viral on TikTok because I said, women do this out of a scarcity mindset, when men operate on an abundant mindset, so it's easy for them to pick up someone who will settle because women tend to stay with the scarcity mindset.
Speaker 1: Kelly, You're right.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that said before, but that makes a lot of sense. Women date with a scarcity mindset. Men date with an abundant mindset, meaning that men go out there and there's like I got mad options mad women don't feel like they have a lot of help.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, we got the showing on the line to Sean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now your girl got three baby daddies and four kids, and it's not a problem for you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 15: Honestly, I've been making it work.
Speaker 24: We've been together about four years, we got a child of our own. I guess it all depends on the caliber man, you know. I mean, I really don't try to judge off the kids they got. The only problem I would say that I don't like necessarily like dealing with is. You know, she has to stay in contact with other men regarding their children so they could be in their lives. So you know that that might be a problem, but I mean we've been making the work to commut. As long as the communication is open and the honesty, I don't really see it as a problem. I mean, if you could afford it, you know, you like kids and hey, right now, okay, bigger de Sean, you know, no problem, no problem, y'all have a good morning over there. Man, what y'all feel about that?
Speaker 9: What's your relationship with like, what is your relationship with the kids fathers?
Speaker 4: Y'all got good relationships homies With me?
Speaker 24: Personally, I don't. I don't like other men, so I don't really try to talk to them or a relationship. Yeah, I mean, I'm just telling the truth.
Speaker 20: One of them.
Speaker 24: You know, we got into a little altercation. We you know, have some words.
Speaker 15: But you know I stand on benness.
Speaker 24: I'm a man, and you know, as a man, that's my woman now, So you know, any anything you gotta say or feel, I mean, you gotta come from me with that, because you know, when I first started messing with her, you know, it's some people like, oh, she got she got many kids. At the time, I didn't have any kids. When I start talking to her and now we have one together, you know, they was like, don't do it, You're gonna be a sucker and all that. But I mean, it's just to me, it just depends on the person. I mean, you got a good heart, you know, you could be a good father figure for them kids. Then why now you know what I'm saying, Okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you brother. All right, Well, eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 7: We're asking is there a limit to how many kids or baby mothers you're willing to accept when dating?
Speaker 3: When we come back Jasmine on the line.
Speaker 7: Jasmine says she got four kids and two baby dads and she thinks it's it's unfair for a man.
Speaker 3: Not to want her. We're gonna talk to her when we come back at the Breakfast Club in morning. Not it's topic times.
Speaker 32: The phone called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast club, talk.
Speaker 1: About it morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is the e j n V.
Speaker 7: CHARLAMAGNEA Gude, We are the Breakfast Club nowphew, just joining us. We're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Is there a limit to how many kids or baby mothers you're willing to accept when dating. This conversation comes from jazz Y comedian. You know, she's pregnant from Cam Newton and she was doing a comedy stint and this is what she said.
Speaker 4: You don't know, I'm the third one.
Speaker 8: It's a sixth child.
Speaker 31: Couldn't have been the eyes put that restaurant.
Speaker 7: So we actually have another Jasmine on the line, Jasmine, good morning, good morning a Jasmine. You said you have four kids and two baby dads and you think it's unfair for a man not to want you.
Speaker 25: Yes, I do.
Speaker 20: So I'm not just having kids back to back to back.
Speaker 25: I have two pregnancies.
Speaker 17: I have a ten year old and I have triplet boys. Both for a man to think that I'm just wearing my backgear I'm pregnant, or oh she's just patched off these kids and it's being you know, careless. No, that's not the case.
Speaker 9: So when you dat in and you meet somebody in there like, oh, you have kids, and you tell them, what's the response and how do you respond to it?
Speaker 17: So Initially, I'll just tell them that I have.
Speaker 20: Four kids to see.
Speaker 17: What their response is going to be, because that's a lot harder to hear than here.
Speaker 20: Oh, I have three kids that are the same age. Basically, it's like, Okay, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 18: You know, I can run with the head.
Speaker 2: So why you just don't date like men in your age that got the same amount of kids.
Speaker 1: Y'all could be like the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 18: Honestly, I've never met a man that has TOIDs.
Speaker 4: Wait, how old are you?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: I'm thirty two?
Speaker 9: City say, yeah, I live in Ohio, and I've never dated a man that's had children.
Speaker 17: Both of my kids, dad, I'm the first alone.
Speaker 3: How old are you? Kids?
Speaker 34: And three?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And three?
Speaker 7: The problem with dating a woman with kids, especially four kids, isship back then. No, I'm just saying because when you're dating as I have six kids and chew theman, you have four doing nothing. When you go into that house, those kids are your kids. When you still those kids are your kids, sure, man, because what winds up happening is is you are the father figure in that house, so you have to make sure those kids are.
Speaker 3: But that's where you see what I'm saying that it is what it is.
Speaker 7: You have to take those kids to games, you have to take those kids when you all go to McDonald's.
Speaker 3: You'll all go to McDonald's when you're all yeah, you can't just get.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's why dating is very serious.
Speaker 15: You have to date with purpose.
Speaker 9: I have a question for you, though, So when that happens, right, you have four kids, right, he comes in, he becomes the dad figure when y'all break up, is it okay for him to never speak to the kids again or does he have to because now he's been in these kids' lives and you know, how does that go.
Speaker 17: So I've only been in that situation one and he does still come around and still contacts my kids, still has a relationship with them, speaks with them.
Speaker 7: And it's pretty cool because the new person you're dating is really like the dad because he's dead.
Speaker 3: Yes, he is kids with the homework.
Speaker 18: When you're done with people who are adults who know how to communicate, it's easier.
Speaker 5: But are you introducing You're not when you're dating, you're not introducing every man you date your exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I was about to say.
Speaker 5: You don't know for that's right, to introduce that person, and you guys have already established what that will be, and so yes, he will be your kids lives. But you're not just bringing to everybody around your children.
Speaker 3: You date the row.
Speaker 1: You date the man. I ain't dating the kids.
Speaker 7: When you have four kids and these kids are that young, she ain't gonna have that much time she She's gonna have to include the kids in.
Speaker 23: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 9: You date the man and then you figure out if the man is right for you before your kids.
Speaker 2: If you don't bring all kind of random men around your kids.
Speaker 3: How many days does it take to meet your kids?
Speaker 1: A lot?
Speaker 3: A lot.
Speaker 20: There is not a number. There's got a number.
Speaker 5: So she feels right, Yes.
Speaker 4: It has to be right.
Speaker 20: You gotta go out how much you know about that.
Speaker 18: Person, because people nowadays can hide their whole life and be a whole different person. So you have you have to go until you feel comfortable and until you feel sure. Because one thing I'm not gonna play about is my kids.
Speaker 5: It's not necessarily hard for her to date. They just have to be willing to understand. If they want to make it serious, they got to be with these got to beat her kids, simple as.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: Oh I made it through?
Speaker 17: This is kill?
Speaker 1: You got about six or seven?
Speaker 21: I have jult I have zero?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you got no kids?
Speaker 4: You sound fresh outside?
Speaker 7: Is there a limit kill on how many kids or baby mothers you're willing to accept?
Speaker 3: When dayton me personally?
Speaker 17: One and two is acceptable?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: What one baby mama?
Speaker 26: One baby mama.
Speaker 5: And two kids is acceptable?
Speaker 19: Two kids is acceptable and two baby mama.
Speaker 3: I can't we happen if they've got three baby mamas.
Speaker 5: But rich kid, that's another factor, Cannon, let's go.
Speaker 4: Because you're having everybody has something to say.
Speaker 5: It's a different story. When they got a little dollars, like.
Speaker 3: They got a little dollars you willing to play for? Huh?
Speaker 25: Exactly?
Speaker 18: Because most of these men are hobo sexuals, they getting women pregnant could solidify a place to say to make sure the.
Speaker 2: Bowl sexual Yeah, y'all really be talking like a lot of these pregnancies are intentional.
Speaker 4: What do you mean they not?
Speaker 21: But see that's another thing.
Speaker 18: They not being saved. So like, have you been to.
Speaker 21: The doctor to get that checked up? Because a lot of men don't.
Speaker 3: But that's who do.
Speaker 18: But a lot of men.
Speaker 9: Don't that's what we're talking about earlier too, Like it showed you kind of like the character of a man too, because you just popping on all these random kids, with all these random people.
Speaker 5: What's lesson Jones on the show talking about depressed p Yes, that that clip first of all was so hilarious because the reality is this has nothing to do with babies and kids. But the reality is what she was saying is so so true in the world that she lives in. Like you get past a certain age, you getting your thirties and forties, men are depressed and they have depressed pen And I was just.
Speaker 3: Coming from Carri this is like just came out the.
Speaker 5: Just like out here swinging because she just said our girl just said they're not getting checked. And Leslie was like, go give checked, go to go to the doctor. Men don't take care of themselves like that. They'd be so quick to talk about a woman and what she not doing. Go to the doctor and check on your thought.
Speaker 1: It's not generalized, okay, but I don't want.
Speaker 5: To generalize, but I do know that men do like going to doctor period. Right, that's a that's a general statement.
Speaker 1: I love going to the doctor. But I got healthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're an exception.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go to the doctor. Very little thing. Me too, because I got trying to go with me.
Speaker 7: I said on the show, you know, because we always talk about mental health, right and what we should do at certain ages, and you know, we got Colon's heart checks and all that.
Speaker 3: I said, we should go together and make it cool.
Speaker 7: I think to go with your brother to the doctor, just like you know, and talk about certain things. We're never gonna go to the barbershop and be like, how was that no group trip?
Speaker 5: By the way, there's no there's no need to have a group check because we're gonna go anyway. Like we're gonna go anyway because.
Speaker 1: That's what we should do. I actually got a consultation next week. Get my little snip snip.
Speaker 5: No, but I think you should do you okay, it's gonna affect your life, was going to affect your sex life.
Speaker 7: Okay, I think I should do it too. I got six and I'm not having anymore. I'm definitely I think we should.
Speaker 9: See y'all could go do that together. That's something that I could do together.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, emotion support your wise, supporting, good my Christmas.
Speaker 3: We leave in something about manhood.
Speaker 9: That's Christmas, you guys, that's to you, my wife rector.
Speaker 5: I think you don't know that, but.
Speaker 3: I think we should go together because we yes together.
Speaker 4: You go together.
Speaker 9: You feel like this now, But when you get in there, I think that there's there's not no ego play that goes into that ferment.
Speaker 1: It's bonding.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 2: I wanted, I want, I want to, I want to do it, makes I want to do it, make my wife happy, my wife, woman gives respected me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get well she wanted.
Speaker 4: Then, Yes, you just said it like it was a surprise, like you decided that.
Speaker 2: You're just telling you know, she didn't wanting me to get it for a while. Now much, I have a consultation next Friday.
Speaker 5: What was your hesitation? She wanted to get you for a while.
Speaker 2: I didn't have hesitation. Is that I haven't had time. But you know, I ask other people like yo, how did you feel when they have a second like you do like a day or so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, what's the surgery? Why do you actually in h I'm about to say in house, what do.
Speaker 1: You call it?
Speaker 4: Innovative?
Speaker 5: You're trying to say, He's like, when you go to the doctor, and you got to go to the surgery.
Speaker 1: There you go, what.
Speaker 3: Loan sean? What makes sure I'm free? What's out of free?
Speaker 1: Free?
Speaker 3: Free?
Speaker 1: We ain't free. You slaves, ain't none of us free. We ain't free. Don't worry about it. Okay, when masters stayed to be there, you beat.
Speaker 4: There said that was a choice. He's making the choice to be free.
Speaker 1: That's a choice in your own appointment. And it's a consultation. You're making a consultation.
Speaker 5: How much is it?
Speaker 1: And then they make an appointment.
Speaker 4: They don't got like a bringer buddy deal, not that.
Speaker 5: I know, like fifty percent off if you bring your friend.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. We're going. Yeah, yah, you can go, you know we I'm going.
Speaker 3: We could take it.
Speaker 5: So you out for a day? What what have What have you heard tell us about their.
Speaker 2: They tell me that everybody that I know, that guy that say it hurts a little bit I your testical. Yeah, they see you down for a day, ice your testicles, and then you got to ejaculate twenty times to make sure it's all right.
Speaker 5: What do you mean twenty times?
Speaker 1: You gotta ejaculate twenty times? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He lying, Yeah, we should we should do this together.
Speaker 25: The appointment or one part ejaculate twenty time?
Speaker 1: What I've been told?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's open up the phone line for eight o'clock for all the men who have the second men things.
Speaker 5: That I've been hearing true, ejaculate twenty times.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it next hour.
Speaker 2: Since y'all want to just have a conversation with just the ladies today at seven at eight o'clock, let's talk to all the men together.
Speaker 3: That we can watch the game.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, Mayo clinic dot org.
Speaker 1: But this I'm not going to know.
Speaker 2: Man, I do not have no mayonnaise colored doctors.
Speaker 4: Cut said you can have to do the twenty times?
Speaker 1: What fine? Man? You are experience and cutting? Whatever it is? What do you say?
Speaker 4: It says?
Speaker 5: After you have to why twenty times?
Speaker 19: Hey?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something random? Can I tell you something?
Speaker 2: Niggas don't read and when us informed people who actually read things inform you all about stuff, y'all don't ever believe.
Speaker 1: Us like this on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Okay, read some things that actually can do something for your brain and you would have known that.
Speaker 5: Can a doctor call it and explain the twenty times? Like why that number why that seems like some.
Speaker 2: Left over once you cut the tube. Why is it still it's still something left?
Speaker 4: Why isn't it thirty sit down and not movement.
Speaker 3: We'll let you know next Friday. Next Friday will let you know. We'll on the competition about that. That's what we want.
Speaker 1: Let's talk to the brothers. Who's got prosect me? All right?
Speaker 3: We got rooms on the way, Lauren? Yeah, where am I?
Speaker 1: Where you're going? Don't go out me?
Speaker 9: Don't say your he started twenty two. Yes, next hour, we do have rumors. We're gonna talk Russell Simmons. He's spoken out for the first time since all of his sexual acquisitions.
Speaker 7: We'll get you in next to the breakfast Slugo Morning Morning. Everybody's dj n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 7: We got our special guest co host Carrie Champion. Also Lauren la Rose. So let me say what's up to my daughter too, She's on a way to class. Morning, Maddie, love your baby.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody. Salute everybody who watched me on the Daily Show this week. Man, I appreciate every single one of you who tuned in every night Monday through Thursday eleven pm to watch me on the Daily Show Sleuth.
Speaker 1: All my guests this.
Speaker 2: Week, my man s A Cosby, Robin the d Michael, Michael Ruben, and my man Jelly Roll joined me.
Speaker 1: Last night. You said, Kelly, I said jelly Roll.
Speaker 2: How come every time I say jelly Roll, somebody thinks I'm saying Kelly Rowland so fast?
Speaker 1: Did that too? Start at start? You don't know. I know that you did that unless Taylor was lying.
Speaker 2: But when I said jelly Roll last night, she thought I said Kelly Rowland, You said fast, Jelly Row. That don't sound like it now, but early dilut to the good brother Jelly ro Jelly Row wants to come up here too. Man. I love Jelly I love I love all the success that Jelly rollers having. He's nominated for two Grammys right now, so dropping flues bombs with Jelly report.
Speaker 1: Good good brother man, good good good Southern brother man.
Speaker 3: All right, well, let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 4: From it.
Speaker 3: Is the rumor reports.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people will recognize the.
Speaker 1: Voice in the name on the club. Lauren came in hot.
Speaker 9: So Russell Simmons sat down for in Death with Graham Ben singer, and in this interview he speaks out about the rape allegations that came out a few years ago against him, and this is the first time that he's actually spoken on them. It's a lot of audio. I want to get into it. He talks about taking nine line detector tests, he applauded me to movement, But most importantly, he talks about the culture of the time of music that he was in. So let's play the first clip and then we'll get.
Speaker 35: Into the allegations are not true. Why would all these women accute you? Look, there's a song by Houdini.
Speaker 3: I'm a whole.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a.
Speaker 36: Whole, three different girls after every show. Culturally, we thought that was the right way.
Speaker 37: And a number of sexual partners and compromising positions I put myself in and beyond anybody's imagination.
Speaker 35: You said you had more foursomes than most men have partners.
Speaker 36: Yeah, that wasn't really I just I think it was cultural and silly and egotistic and sad and from an insecurity that feeds it, and a lot of reasons why we were that way. If you slept with many people and I slept with thousands, and we're talking about six people.
Speaker 35: There were like twenty, right, I spoke poorly to fifteen of them.
Speaker 37: I mean twelve of them.
Speaker 1: I spoke poorly all the time. I'm a deaf comedy jam guy. I was crude.
Speaker 9: Now he does talk about you know in after hearing this. I think it's important to say that he says that with the Me Too movement, it did sensitize men in a way that they never were before, especially during that time, which is why he can look back and say those things. But I think he always will get flack for saying it's because of the air that I came up in that I was insensitive to the women that are coming out and saying these things.
Speaker 4: But I think that there's something to that point.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't get flack for that, and I wish he was. I wish he was having that conversation with an enlightened woman so they could have even went deeper on the topic.
Speaker 1: I think russelling more.
Speaker 2: Men should speak to the culture they grew up in, and those convos should be allowed. They should speak on the things that they did, and that's how others learn. Most of the time, in these situations, we just end up tearing down the person, but we need to be tearing down the system. Like, this isn't about the individual, Russell Simmons, this is about a culture that we aren't discussing. Folks say they want things to change, but nobody wants to discuss the culture that behavior.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's bringing up old school Hudini like how they are you like? And he's right. I don't think he's going to get flacked for that. I think that's fair. I think that's an honest comment. I don't think that it excuses behavior, but I think it explains his mentality and perhaps a lot of mentalities of those who haven't spoken up, because I know that there are some people we consider luminaries in the hip hop community and they've been silent on this issue because they too probably participated in the same way in which Russell did. But he's the one going down for it. Meaning like I can think of people we know and love and they are now married and evolved and lived and live a totally different life and could be you know, very considered very proceduous, but probably participated.
Speaker 3: In the same Well.
Speaker 7: See, the only thing with Russell is being a whole is not against the law, right, But when you talk about and I'm taking it out of Russell down but when you talk about rape or sexual assault, that's totally two different lines, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, and he's also tried to suggest that that there's a different definition that bothered.
Speaker 9: We're going to get into that. And I think that that's a good point that you brought up, Envy, because I think what he was trying to do was talk about the fact that you're taught to kind of be this almost like barbaric animal in the culture he grew up in. And then you learn that there are so many levels to what a woman can not be okay with. So let's get into the second.
Speaker 1: D Seals always says that it's a spectrum.
Speaker 4: So he talked about it. Let's get it to me.
Speaker 37: We don't want to go back with we want to believe with it. Have to give them the benefit of doubt. But we can't demonize people without proof either. Twitter cannot make a decision. I've never spoken to a policeman. I've never spoken to a judge about anything, So who is the judge in the jury here? Maybe you haven't lived in a real world. It's great, you know, no one's intentionally hurt anybody. It's a big difference.
Speaker 35: Rape is a strong allegation in some of these stories, or that you pinned women down. I mean, like bad stuff. You know, it's either happened or it didn't.
Speaker 37: Right, Yeah, well you know it's a serious word.
Speaker 34: But I think they've changed the meaning.
Speaker 37: So because I've never been volunt to anybody.
Speaker 1: The rape is a violent crime, so it is a very serious.
Speaker 37: Somebody jumps out of bushing and rape somebody, it's different, I think recollection. I mean, so, I don't think anybody's saying it violent. Of course I've been insensitive.
Speaker 4: I do not like the way he put that her hand. I wish he would have out now.
Speaker 9: I wish he was having a conversation with a woman, because as a woman, I'm sitting here and I'm like, you should just because you were not violent does not mean that someone was not great.
Speaker 5: And that's subjective. He doesn't know how many times is woman, have you been in a situation where you felt like I have met men and I've been like, oh, this man's a little treat for me. He is creepy, and he doesn't think he's creepy, Like he's giving me he's making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: But that's the point, right, That's why that's Luthor, my good system man to seal. She always says this a spectrum, and that's why these conversations are valuable. And I wish he was having this convo with an enlightened woman so they could really have the conversation.
Speaker 7: But you know what and not to say. Of course, when somebody says no, it doesn't have to be violent. It doesn't have to be somebody hopping out the bushes of the textbook rape. It could be just somebody saying no. But like you said, where somebody might have been too aggressive for you, somebody else might have liked that aggressive, you know. I mean that's the thing. But once somebody says no, you don't have to be jumping out of bushes. It could be no, it's no. It could be the most sensual, romantic thing. But if somebody says no, and you continue on this, right, and even if.
Speaker 9: Someone doesn't say no, when they come back and say in that moment, I wasn't comfortable, there's something you got think about sometimes.
Speaker 5: And men aren't thinking that, men aren't thinking that at all.
Speaker 2: These conversations are valuable and I hope one day we can have them without, you know, tearing each other down, because it's not about tearing down an individual, it's about tearing down a system, tearing down a culture.
Speaker 3: But you know, I know we got to go. But something to what you said.
Speaker 7: You know, if we're intimate, right and the next day is something that you didn't like and you didn't mention it that day, how would a man know?
Speaker 5: Though I see what I'm saying, you know what she's suggesting is I think, as a woman, there's just some there's body language. There's a way that we feel like sometimes men because you guys are I believe that you are not you men per se, but men in general, I think their instinct is hunt and ours is very much like I have been in a situation where a guy has been a little too handsy for me. I'm like, I'm good and he thinks I like it, or I just get up and move. I mean I have even maybe I don't verbalize it. Maybe I don't even verbalize it. I kind of just move like I don't want to be bothered. They still don't understand that you're not even looking for that, because they think, oh, she wants it.
Speaker 9: You peep it like you might people on an outside, but they don't get it. They don't see, Like, what do you do in that situation?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: So all right, well that is your room of report, Charlaine donkey to day, who give you a duncle two Michael Gordon from Florida.
Speaker 1: We need to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a world with him.
Speaker 2: And remember and Sandy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll get to that. Next is to breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Make sure you're telling the watch out for Florida, Milorada.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the bronx in all of Flourida.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 11: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 12: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 13: Florida man is arrested after that w day he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electro het his president lights.
Speaker 4: Police arrested in Orlando.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: We're talking a Flamidas.
Speaker 1: The breakfast club.
Speaker 7: Bitch, you donkey o the day with Charlamagne the gud I only know what y'all keep you letting Heim get y'all like.
Speaker 15: Yes, don't he here?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: For Friday, December eighth coast the forty six year old Michael Gordon. Michael is from Florida, Ladies and gettlemen. What did jannkle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida?
Speaker 1: Say it with me.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the bronx in all of Florida.
Speaker 1: And today is no different. Now.
Speaker 2: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. And clearly everybody in Florida is insane. Okay, Florida is a non stop dramaeda.
Speaker 1: You hear me.
Speaker 2: The things that happen in Florida are like a scripted comedy. And this is hilarious now. Michael Gordon pleaded no contest yesterday to a misdemeanor obstruction charge and will send us to five days in custody and five hundred dollars light charge.
Speaker 1: But Michael is a repeat offendancy.
Speaker 2: Michael is listed as a transient and he was convicted in late July of trespassing after he unsuccessfully tried to enter a parked truck in a parked van in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
Speaker 1: He was originally charged with burglary, which is a felony.
Speaker 2: He copped to a misdemeanor and it will send us to one hundred and fifteen days in jail. Michael Gordon has a pretty long rap sheet which includes burglary, narcotics possession, trespassing, theft, prowling, criminal mischief, and obstructing police. Sounds to me like he needs help, okay, not jail time. He needs rehab, not prison. This man should clearly be in somebody's facility getting help for this disease.
Speaker 1: That is a that's just you know my opinion.
Speaker 2: Now, Michael, as I told you earlier, I got arrested for obstruction charges and was send us to five days. Mind you, he just got out for trespassing in fact, and I'm not making this up. And this is why he's getting donkey of to day. And this is also how I know God has a sense of humor. Michael when he was arrested, was wearing a T shirt that says I just got out of prison.
Speaker 1: I'm not making this up.
Speaker 2: Let's go to TVC News for the report police a man.
Speaker 14: Wearing a shirt declaring I just got out of prison was locked up after police responded to a nine to one to one call about a male suspect entering a parks car and stealing a wallet. Wait a second, why would somebody leave a wallet in the car. Why would they do that? That's just asking for somebody to steal it. Anyway, back to the news. Forty six year old Michael Gordon pleaded no contest yesterday to a misdemeanor obstruction charge and was sentenced to five days in custody and find five hundred dollars. How's he going to pay it? He didn't get to keep the wallet anyway. The criminal count against Gordon stemmed from his refusals to identify himself to deputies probing the reported auto break in. A portable fingerprint scanner was used to identify Gordon, who told cops, call my lawyer.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's really gonna work with the cops. They love that.
Speaker 14: Gordon's shirt accurately reflected his most recent scrape with the law. Remember his shirt said I just got out of prison. His rap sheet includes convictions for burglary, narcotics, possession, trespass, theft, prowling, criminal mischief, and obstructing police from the TBC newsroom in New York.
Speaker 1: I'm very white.
Speaker 3: Shout out the very white.
Speaker 2: It was an entertaining This is exactly why, no matter how bad the situation is, I'm gonna crack me a little Joki joke. Okay, I've never taken anything too serious, because God is the most serious, unseerious, all knowing being ever. God created us, all right, We are all created in the image and likeness of God, even the worst parts of us. God made a choice to create us and give us free will because God knew I'm gonna make these creatures called humans, and then we, meaning me, Jesus and the angels just gonna kick back and watch all this play out. Florida is God's boondocks, I am sure of it. The Earth, America in particular, is God's favorite screaming platform, and every state is a different, you know, screaming channel. Okay, and Florida is God's boondocks. Okay, only on the boondocks with a man. Just get out of jail, all right, be wearing I just got out of prison t shirt and get arrested again. Let me ask another question, what jail in Florida is giving out these T shirts and why there is no doubt in my mind that there's a correctional facility in Florida giving these out. I just went to jail in Florida and all I got is this lively T shirt.
Speaker 1: Whose idea was this?
Speaker 2: Okay, dear correctional facilities, if you want to do some actual correcting, don't give these folks shirts with sayings that look, you know, celebratory.
Speaker 1: I just got out of prison. That's not a flex.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm happy you free, but I just graduated law school as a FLEX. I'm cancer free at flex. Those are great to wear on your botties. Please give Michael Gordon the sweet sounds of the Hamiltones.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you are the dog of the day, the dog all the day.
Speaker 4: That was swag bags. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: You need something to wear when you get out what you're doing.
Speaker 2: What do they give you a swag bag when you go in and you got a big ass bottle, A little bit it, big ass bottle of anales, A picture that'll keep you from coming.
Speaker 7: You're right, all right, man, peace BT. Even though it's two in the morning, you have a picture of the guy.
Speaker 1: Oh I do, Actually, it's on my phone.
Speaker 3: Play game?
Speaker 1: What do you think he is? Black?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Why scringed black?
Speaker 5: To me?
Speaker 1: He know a about this screen? Black? What is meth head? White?
Speaker 3: Capital riot white.
Speaker 1: R white?
Speaker 3: Look at him? This man needs help.
Speaker 1: This is a I know a methematic when I see one. Damn it. This man needs treatment, not prison.
Speaker 7: We should have played the game super eight white, damn super eight.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 2: It's freaking, freaky, preaking Friday. Let's talk. Bus sector means let's talk. Bus sector means let's talk. But sector means let's.
Speaker 1: Talk but.
Speaker 4: Get into some things.
Speaker 1: Who out there has got a aseecto me man.
Speaker 3: Let's talk eight hundred five eight five one oh five.
Speaker 1: If you got a second set of means, let's talk about.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the talk. Come, let's talk about what you have to do after. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Five one o five one. I got my consultation next Friday. Then go get my snip snip that what.
Speaker 3: Time we're going Friday? Stop going to get We ain't French.
Speaker 5: Yes, you guys should go, should go together?
Speaker 3: I said, we got a whole hands and that you said we should go together. Consentation. We just asked questions together. Oh God, the double snip to do you gonna have to show the double.
Speaker 5: We're too fast doublet.
Speaker 3: I hate this place. It's the breakfast Club the morning. It's freaky Friday.
Speaker 1: God damn the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's freaky, fat, freaky. What's freaky?
Speaker 32: Call in that eight hundred and five eight five one oh fave one you.
Speaker 1: Want to hear from you on the breakfast Club morning?
Speaker 7: Everybody's d J n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club Friday. This is not freaking Friday, man, It's just Friday. So we're asking it's not a freaking, freaking freaking Friday. Fay freaky and freaking freaky Friday about it.
Speaker 2: Anytime we're talking about private parts, I think it should be freaking all right.
Speaker 3: So it's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 1: It's freaking freaking freaking Friday, all right.
Speaker 7: And the freaking freaky Friday question is talking with sector, me domaining myself for going next Friday.
Speaker 2: Nothing about second I'm going to get a consultation going together.
Speaker 1: So we're just curious we're not going together.
Speaker 3: What it's like, what is done? You know what happened.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if you haven't made your appointment yet, envy what you haven't. You need to make it because it's gonna be tough. The reason I'm going next Friday is because that's what's open like. So you have to do the consultation first, and then we're going. We're not going, Yes, we are.
Speaker 5: You can get it on his consultation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Question the twenty times thing, we wanted to know about.
Speaker 2: That too, Yes, because that's what I heard when I ask people that have gotten proseected means I know a lot of good people around me who've got proseected me and they say that they're gonna be down for like a day, you know, but then you get back to work and then they said, you have to ejaculate twenty times.
Speaker 7: Well, we have D on the line. D is actually in the parking lot right now about to get his done.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. Look at God to me, Oh, good good morning, everybody doing what's up? You got somebody driving you?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: You didn't drive yourself?
Speaker 5: Did you?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 15: Hold on aroy center.
Speaker 20: But I had my mistake up four months ago. I'm actually dropping off my fourth sample so I can get cleared to be good to get Oh you're.
Speaker 3: Dropping off a sample.
Speaker 2: How many times have you ejaculated since the four months? Have you done the twenty times yet?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I've remembered twenty times to see that. That's what's crazy about it. You're talking about four months of time. Normally takes two. But on my first two they found you know, dead dead stepsisen and uh so I didn't get my clear as. This is my hope, and I'm sorry, I can get cleared.
Speaker 1: What made you cut your cable?
Speaker 29: King?
Speaker 20: I got three kids, man, a six year old, a three year old, and an eighteen month old, and I'm dying.
Speaker 1: You done, bro?
Speaker 20: Say it again?
Speaker 15: Thirty six?
Speaker 1: Oh you cutting them? You cut your cable early?
Speaker 20: Oh yeah, man, I'm done with it. I can't take any more chance. Yeah, it n the man Wild Experiences. Man, I'm gonna be honest with you, charl Man. I'm gonna be honest. It's not as easy as everyone claims it to be.
Speaker 24: Uh, it's not.
Speaker 20: No, you know, you get it done and then a day or two later it's over that. I had this thing called a punch hole procedure, So they either do with a scalpel or they do the punch hole and the whole is open for like a couple of weeks after works. You could feel it.
Speaker 7: Indeed, let me ask a question, So what happens is you know, something happens and it wipes off all the people in this world and you gotta help repopulate the universe.
Speaker 3: What happens in that situation?
Speaker 20: Well, you know, they say that it's reversible, So I guess if I needed to, you know, I would do it again, but I'm not planning on it.
Speaker 9: What happens if, like you, you gotta keep going back because they keep finding like yeah, like, do you have to go back again and get another respected me?
Speaker 4: Two point zero?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 18: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 20: I think that once is done, it should be done. It just may take longer. He was different for everybody.
Speaker 15: Well my fourth time.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: If you cut your cable and you only got like two channels left, Like imagine if you cut your cable at hole would turn the TV on and just just CNN and ESPN.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 3: Watch we got Lewis and the line Lewis you've had it done twice twice, my man? Why why twice?
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, So I'm gonna explain it to you guys.
Speaker 16: And after I had my son, I didn't want any more kids, so I had my my.
Speaker 20: First wife sect to me.
Speaker 16: So what they did was they cut. Well, I didn't know that it could reattach. And apparently it's comment that it could reattach.
Speaker 3: Really, it happens when.
Speaker 6: Tony Cammarty's defensive when he list so when it when So when my wife told me she was pregnant again, I accused her of cheating.
Speaker 15: I thought she was.
Speaker 16: But know what happened was that they didn't quantterize both sides.
Speaker 19: So you got to make sure.
Speaker 16: That when you get your bisectomy that they cut and they burned both sides so that it doesn't reattach.
Speaker 1: What does it smell like when they burn it?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I had it on man.
Speaker 16: It was so uncomfortable because it was a teaching hospital. So they had they had a student come in and they had two girls, one holding me.
Speaker 2: And you gotta bring me somebody that at least I need it. I don't have to, but I need at least all looking at.
Speaker 9: Go to a research hospital because they're always steadily advancing.
Speaker 3: Want to take a selfie? Look at any testical being like, no.
Speaker 5: No, I actually had that happen to me.
Speaker 3: I take a selfie with your stuff.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I went to uh, you know, I went to u C. L A and so, and I live in l A. Also, But I was at the doctor of a gyna cologist and it was a research day and I'm literally in like laying down, harnessed up. Y'all know what it's like when you go get.
Speaker 7: What you've been harnessed in before the head.
Speaker 1: From the back, come on where you've been.
Speaker 3: From the front.
Speaker 9: I we don't even know what happens in your house.
Speaker 5: So so I'm sitting there in the harness and she is examining me. It's just my yearly appointment.
Speaker 1: Wow, and you big as house and you look crazy.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine give.
Speaker 5: Me big guys in house?
Speaker 3: You imagine?
Speaker 5: So then she was like, if you don't mind, I want to bring a student in. You don't mind, she asked? She said, if you don't mind, I want to bring a student in. She was actually, they're going to come in because we were just a research hospital and I was like, I you mind, but I didn't have to sign anything, but I said, I do mind. Is it gonna be something about it? I just she just bought the woman and bought the kids. Anyway, I thought how many it was? It was seven doctors would tell and she was like in there twisting and twisting. I was, I was, I mean, I was. This was not when I was known, so I was fine, but I was like, yo, this is It was embarrassing.
Speaker 1: You got to see her. She's seven ft and she was.
Speaker 5: Like, it's nice, healthy and pink in here talking to the people.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: Could you imagine if you dated one of these guys like that we met before?
Speaker 5: No, I was. I was so embarrassed. I was more to five.
Speaker 1: Somebody was just started for breathing.
Speaker 3: You're just joining us. We're asking about let's talk about it.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast.
Speaker 3: It's freaky Friday.
Speaker 32: Got that call in down eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, morning, everybody is e J n V.
Speaker 7: Charlemagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. It's Friday, se you know what that means.
Speaker 2: It's freaky friggy freaky Friday.
Speaker 7: And the freaky freaky freaky Friday question comes because next Friday, Charlemagne and myself are going to.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne is going a consultation to get a re sect to me.
Speaker 3: Next Friday going together as friendship.
Speaker 1: I don't know what me talking about. If you have not made an appointment, I.
Speaker 3: Know we haven't. We're going together.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go together, that's right.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight up, we could you know, we can all do a field trip.
Speaker 5: We don't want to field trip, so you' all do that.
Speaker 9: My mom ain't signed off on that one.
Speaker 5: I want to see.
Speaker 7: I want to go drink five eight five one oh five one. So we got a gentleman that's on the phone.
Speaker 3: What's your name, Sir, Joshua? Yeah, call out dcent Joshua.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 7: All right, So now you want to talk about the ejaculation twenty times.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 34: So the reason you have to ejaculate at least fifteen or twenty times is because everybody's different. And when we as men ejaculate, most of that is stimulum fluid, and there's very little sperm that actually lives in a simulm floid.
Speaker 15: So the more you ejaculate, the more.
Speaker 20: Sperm your release.
Speaker 34: So different different guys ejaculate different volumes. Some people might exaculate a lot, someone exactly is very small. So the more times you do it, the more you clean up your system. Because depend on what kind of the second thing you get, there's two kinds, depending on what time.
Speaker 1: You get with. Is the most innovative one that's.
Speaker 15: Tied the knots.
Speaker 34: You got to clean out your systems. So if you already store someone within your your tubes, I'm getting in your tubes and your testables, then you still have a lot of sperm that are still in there and only some so many sperm are exaculated past you.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the most innovative one possible. That's the one I'm ordering off the menu. Give me the most basic one.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get a basic How you gonna do that?
Speaker 4: That sounds like you're gonna go back there again?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, oh boy, I ain't going back Brandon, Well, sir, how you doing this morning?
Speaker 6: King?
Speaker 3: You gotta beseect me, bro Yeah, man.
Speaker 15: So I did it. I had one too many homecoming mistakes.
Speaker 33: Man.
Speaker 15: Dad just couldn't keep it going no more?
Speaker 1: How many kids you got?
Speaker 15: What I got too? Man east One came off of a homecoming.
Speaker 1: Homecoming hold Hampton, South Carolina State.
Speaker 15: Man NORTHLK State University.
Speaker 3: Seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Sir, So you gotta be sect me like what? Man?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I had so I had to.
Speaker 3: So do you regret it?
Speaker 24: I do because sometimes I feel like I took that last little bit of you know, masculinity I had left. That was that the power to you know, the juice, It was right there. Anytime you just get the sling in, the bullets.
Speaker 15: Off the guns.
Speaker 23: Man, you know, the gun still there, but it's not loaded anymore.
Speaker 2: That is not true. That is not true.
Speaker 4: Ain't talking about y'all.
Speaker 23: Woman emails say hey, look look, look y'all go get it done. It's easy for y'all to do it. It could take you ten twenty minutes and you walk out. You good to go the next day after a bag of ice. But once you do it, it's perfectent. You can't go back. I mean you can if you got enough money and you go to a great doctor. But they're gonna tell you it's nine times out of sad.
Speaker 15: It might work it well.
Speaker 3: Charlamage and not going on.
Speaker 5: You're not going, man, Charlamage is going field trip.
Speaker 2: Charlamage is doing the consultation next Friday. I think it's I think it's you know that the least you could do as a man, especially if you know your wife has a certain number of kids and she's just not comfortable because you know she don't want to have any more children. It's hard out here when women get pregnant a certain age.
Speaker 3: Hello, hey, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 7: So you know I know you just got one in July, Charlamonae myself will go on Friday for contege.
Speaker 1: So why he keeps saying himself, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: What advice can you give us? Brother?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 19: So honestly, uh, there's no pain.
Speaker 26: I was scared to go with a lot of people. You know, I was getting a bunch of different refuse. But honestly, when I was gonna say, well, I didn't feel to be bi.
Speaker 19: There was no pain. But afterwards those soreness when they tell you to sit down, no ice yourself. Listen because I heard you say, Charlotte Magne earlier day you street down for like a day, no dude, Like when you think you're okay, getting walking around thinking everything normal. You're gonna be in pain.
Speaker 2: Both, no matter question. Do you have to pull your penis out? Like you gotta take your pants all the way off?
Speaker 20: Yeah, while you proce.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 19: You gotta just you gotta just roll take your pants off. They have a nurse.
Speaker 1: Did the nurse giggle when you took your pants up?
Speaker 19: None of that?
Speaker 3: Make sure your man stink to me?
Speaker 26: Yeah, yeah, you gotta beforehand or they do it for you. And I heard they they rough. So if you don't do it yourself, hold.
Speaker 1: Up, you gotta shave. You gotta shake your pepe ball.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 19: You gotta shave because they gotta. They cut that the scroll.
Speaker 15: You gotta shave.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie me Dian to go try a wax so I might do that.
Speaker 4: You never got it before. That is going to be an experience.
Speaker 5: I'm you don't know him.
Speaker 4: My god, You're going to be.
Speaker 7: Like I love that you want to try to waxt because you imagine how that my hair being pulled off your testicles a full Brazilian.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be a pain.
Speaker 1: Think I'm gonna try.
Speaker 33: I don't want to do it.
Speaker 5: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: I don't like having hair on that. I mean, I'm giving that. I don't like having all that so.
Speaker 5: That you're going to keep it up. You're gonna keep continuing.
Speaker 1: To might get it later.
Speaker 5: You're gonna your test You are such a bad being for.
Speaker 3: Chestnut.
Speaker 33: Oh.
Speaker 2: I know I'm gonna get my consentation next week, but we're going I know exactly what I need to do after the next round, I.
Speaker 3: Will I will say this enclosing.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you had to shave you. That was a new one here.
Speaker 5: Don't know what want to be on your hair.
Speaker 4: That's like if you get shave it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what they could you can take the actually hair from your testicles and put it up top because you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take the hair from your big so you're gonna take the paint and then put the paint all over.
Speaker 7: Your I'm balter, but now I will say this in closing. Next Friday, Charlamagne and myself are going.
Speaker 1: For the constantly yourself.
Speaker 7: Charlam Man like, you have to ice yourself. I'm not icing you and you have to figure the masturbation part yourself up. Next Friday, going together I've already made my appointment. I don't know what they be talking about. My appointment is next Friday, and it's a consultation. We're going I'm not going to get it done next Friday.
Speaker 2: It's a consultation, and then I'll get it done shortly after one o'clock.
Speaker 1: You know that is not the time but time.
Speaker 5: Then your dad he's like, hey, we're going together. We're going right after word because that's all last day, right, that is all.
Speaker 7: Follow you there, you know, Charlemage, And now you know that the turnstile when you come in the building, Charlamye be going the same turnstyle.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 34: Man?
Speaker 1: A lot of fish in your mind that just ain't happening.
Speaker 7: Morning, everybody, It's DJ n V Charlemagne the guy. We are the breakfast club carry Champion and it's here and it's time to pass the past.
Speaker 1: It's time for fasty yacht. I love hip hop, manos hip hop.
Speaker 2: Now say y'all have my hair like Kodak Black for path today.
Speaker 15: Hip hop.
Speaker 9: You look good, You're beautiful, you do look amazing.
Speaker 33: You're so annoying.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: If you want a child, here's a child, here's a child.
Speaker 33: Let's get into it.
Speaker 38: I'm gonna start with the skill of Baby record base not necessarily new, but it's going crazy right now.
Speaker 33: In my new interview with him on my podcast, we need to Talk with Viral, I keep getting tagged in it, so definitely make sure you check it out.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like a man that knowes from hair. You can go bust down middle party. I want to close bombs and skill a baby the lady rocking.
Speaker 33: That's your anthem.
Speaker 4: I was over heard that.
Speaker 3: I let I like it too, all right.
Speaker 38: So the next one we're gonna get into is by an R and B singer named The Room. I think I'm saying it right, and the record.
Speaker 1: Is called Bue Cool Cool Record.
Speaker 33: It's cute.
Speaker 38: I like a lot of her music actually, so if you're into that type of R and B, definitely to check her out.
Speaker 1: What is that type of R and B?
Speaker 33: Explained frigging out, smooth, sexy.
Speaker 38: She also debbles in like afrobeats too, but I like her R and B more.
Speaker 33: And then can I do four songs today?
Speaker 1: Okay? Got full? You got full?
Speaker 30: Ye?
Speaker 38: Speaking of afrobeat, I have this record by somebody named World and it's called Sarah.
Speaker 3: Fina like it.
Speaker 1: It means fiery.
Speaker 33: Is that what it means?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fiery, fiery Bernie.
Speaker 38: Okay, I I thought it was too, but I was like, you know what, I'm gonna water.
Speaker 1: Smarter is the smartest generation I haven't seen in my life.
Speaker 38: And I'm being Sara is a rest Yeah, every time I see the restaurant in l A.
Speaker 4: I thought it was, but actually a name.
Speaker 3: It's probably the person's name of girl's name.
Speaker 1: It's a girl's name and it means fiery, burning.
Speaker 5: Right, happy you know something?
Speaker 33: Judgment told he didn't just know that all right?
Speaker 38: Last one obviously is off for nick and I just project and my favorite one off her first listen was definitely the one with her and Easy called everybody.
Speaker 1: Tough to, very tough to.
Speaker 2: This is why I'm so mad at record labels, because record labels don't be doing their job no more, because there's no reason Nicki Minaj shouldn't have had a bigger roll out that she got big records like this.
Speaker 1: She got.
Speaker 2: That record is big, The record with Drake is big, The cold record.
Speaker 33: Fun too.
Speaker 9: I'm talking about it earlier. They were really impressed, like it was dope.
Speaker 1: I like, I like needle with Drake. I like that Oozy Records Records.
Speaker 2: All I'm simply saying is Republic did not do their job because there's no reason he shouldn't have had a bigger role out. I didn't even know Nikki album was coming out. I remember she said it. Remember I said that yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, Nikki got I'm coming out tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So artists don't have any saying that I'm asking.
Speaker 9: Yes, Nicki Minaj is, She's a powerhouse. She has a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: So is are you just mad at Republic?
Speaker 3: At Republic for something that didn't want to do anything as well?
Speaker 38: I would say, just across the board, people always pick the wrong single. I feel like, like, did she a single? Everything was Sweeze and super you right, because.
Speaker 2: If I had the Ouzie record, I'm putting that out especially been out. Absolutely absolutely stop stop relying on artists and their social media followings to promote music labels.
Speaker 3: Do your damn job, and happy birthday Niki todays.
Speaker 38: Nicky birthday, but you know, church notes as you would call it. Definitely want to make sure you guys. Rs VP for Past the Aux Live. December fifteenth is maya to Dawn is ahd Ben Dope and it's Annie Diamnso it's all New York artists I love.
Speaker 4: But that's my new I just got hooked on her really yeah, from her off the block.
Speaker 1: Of the.
Speaker 33: Gm VC at Freestyle. That's her thing.
Speaker 38: Absolutely, but yeah, December fifteenth, makesure you guys are SVP at pastoox.
Speaker 33: Live dot com.
Speaker 38: Makes you guys follow me on Instagram at nylos simone n y l A s y m O n e E.
Speaker 1: Big nihla not the little one.
Speaker 7: All right, Now when we come back, we got the people's choice mixed, so get your request and we throw it back on the Friday's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us, Thank you for having me, y'all.
Speaker 5: How much fun I had.
Speaker 4: I had a great time.
Speaker 5: I had great time.
Speaker 4: And now whoa, now we're in New York.
Speaker 5: I am in New York so we can hang out. And also more importantly, Laura and I already decided we gonna hang out next Wednesday when I get back from my art BOSL never been yeah, but now I know that I can hang out and talk songer with you. I'm coming back anytime really, and then I want to know about you, you and Charlie Maye's trip. Yeah, so after the holidays, I really want to get into it and see what happened.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, are you taking him to wax or I'm not doing the wax thing the wax thing. First of all, I don't think he has enough go honess to do the wax because I can't imagine I'm pulling the hair off your testicles like that has to be there.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what you're talking about, because the reality is you have to go get a consultation before you get a reffected.
Speaker 1: With the consultation, all of this stuff that.
Speaker 2: You're talking about, we may not even have to do, but we won't know until we talk to doctor. Talk to the doctor, because there's one. As one of the calls said, everybody's different.
Speaker 5: Well no, no, no, no, he said, yeah, he did say, we you do have to, you do have to wax, You do have to you have to mask. They're going to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't have Harry like.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they can get to a vein without having me having to cut no hair. They can find a path that don't have no hair on the path is crazy.
Speaker 5: All right, I've had a great time. Thank you guys for having me. I really have And don't forget.
Speaker 2: If you don't hit, you probably won't hear from Cary Champions before the New Year, at least to watch.
Speaker 1: But yes, New Year's.
Speaker 5: Yes, you gotta watch New Year's e CNN show I'm doing with Sarah Sider. I'm gonna check back in with you guys to make sure that all is well. Lauren, You're more than welcome to hang out all the time. I love you. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope you received all the goodness that I gave you. Yes, and don't let Charlamne stress you out. Anybody worry about him over there, He's a good guy. Lash between you and Lauren because my battle you want us to battle.
Speaker 1: No, she's just exhausting, Jesus.
Speaker 4: I'm exhausting. The projection, projection, projections, words.
Speaker 9: Those words, baby, now, I know why MV being here stressed out.
Speaker 1: No, I am not to read the stressed out Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lauren producer, I'm not to read.
Speaker 5: Let's too to himself.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's not even the most exhausting day about him.
Speaker 3: Let me tell your pictures that our consultation.
Speaker 5: Now he thinks he is so he does enjoy himself. He doesn't joy himself.
Speaker 1: He thinks I clap for myself.
Speaker 5: At the top of the time, he's like, you didn't hear how funny it was. You were going again one more time.
Speaker 3: To come back in the morning.
Speaker 1: And the positive note is from Mark Twain today.
Speaker 2: To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the what is next of our lives.
Speaker 1: Okay, with our dreams and goals.
Speaker 2: There is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.
Speaker 3: Have a blessed weekend breakfast club.
Speaker 1: You don't finish for y'all done.