Speaker 1: H there's the LAC then the Los Angeles a la Fassano la fronte electric in reg in Gogo hatoys low chargers.
Speaker 2: Too, chargers.
Speaker 3: Perfect of familial radio in minios Benidafica put chargers in podcast off radio comment, Parson.
Speaker 2: So much a constas tip move went.
Speaker 3: On the loot, Semundo Savio Monton.
Speaker 2: San Diego is what.
Speaker 3: Our repetta and tosays is in is come in count with the keep with the l drive randomirees a pulo chargers, Amigo, my companio, Fernando.
Speaker 2: Masto charges man t combia a f c.
Speaker 4: As per For introduction see.
Speaker 2: No and.
Speaker 5: It's okay my present two and franc la Tempy and pen amos and en campamento pro He's the part something and ro i Lego Posa and Brenda and part.
Speaker 3: Partial the New England Conto s h O J Scott Parto chargers Koch made too, Josh Harris long snapper, the chargers in it and being on a grand importance. Okay if you can do so that part to particle Josh Harris is a.
Speaker 2: SMA SAA gi. We say give condition.
Speaker 3: Complic total a semana practical and pelotas maas pandol parto.
Speaker 2: L vian to mismo.
Speaker 3: Logu sir hug conuna pilota constant yes well partio total and quote for the bor momentos in to the saumo Fernando us partio complica o paras areas sin doulas.
Speaker 5: Says no, lad no when you reach o this he says a king and for al says exact the exact men pero is a look like and then brigade and I gel partidos says Ptter laborat sez lo spe specialist churches commanest la da and cambiado pro fundamental. Josh Harris, Josh Harris is mouing portant the lego j K. Scott Dennis and Cameron Dick or logo Tnnessa Darius Davis commnas quite fantasticus common Marvel Petter lab Okay and the stalls that keep those pat and Anthony a foreigner Los Angeles yat a Cameron Diggers over the hell Yes, the mot the los number not se and Mike ciphers uh and and los vehicles.
Speaker 4: He has a.
Speaker 2: Grog is a darrence pros like losin saling.
Speaker 3: It's a tip Gladys fanatic a temple, seeing a k Ryan Fickings and t O a mental coach. There was us a pecial is absolute am pork, numerous tica, nomian and simple simos, not the Guentantlestoria and yet Kippo Barbaria too and the show The Trader, the they keep us a pecialist in n f Italian delment and trem horis Sega know New England and grand Media Borzo j Is got to watch the p and Altro Iquan doing the to the pe Carea and who are the New England was a pecialist Gano movie in no Permi.
Speaker 2: Came called Gunner the the New England.
Speaker 3: Ports for finds.
Speaker 2: Yeah like w to the thats come we keep up but no permitted like.
Speaker 3: Jo Yard Loss Brandon Is Staley Herbert the p Partrio in went Thro Tang complica conditional, climatologicas clean.
Speaker 2: Like cada Vis Pejawas in.
Speaker 3: Contant La position, the Quarterback com in Santo Bailey, Sai Bill Belichick in Much then in New England, Elosia, Luisia America, Hendricks Case, Quinta Partia and present this Tipoco oil Kalil mac mon Doriandosto, the quip jos and TV and the logo premer quarto you know Partrio per New England another punto no in.
Speaker 2: Myous sense.
Speaker 3: A f.
Speaker 5: O miss n Draftedonado Cornell and Parlo roster like and this a j F B Motivo Bryan facking bo Algo Cornell you are and los keep special lab se los us specialists and loses and finking the considerato coach la and okay okay lab super superado lok I just John Harbot, John Harbor keep us specialists. He lost Baltimore Ravens losses Kings and don't suppose freaking Posila and the contol ok and it's those cambire todo econo chargers, the ver and consideration bas and considered.
Speaker 3: Dog Dean those Deans Specialist Marlow in the qualify Leonard Marlow and Leonard K. Tambieno Maas snaps Cologne Ginnel partio pro guanderu sion and give us a pecialist Lois Siron and Tis simonyel El Credo medical and com Mikey Davis porque legalo yeah perdoso basic gibo I eat class who are d n no glass professional TNS Reponda function then tro gios pecialist albi and are repondo and look in the city of Fernando dns el mark a pop George's I can of the POSA team, who are our vocando repetas is a lucis in Mediata's para logs a friend log log frans Al thenver Broncos Serrand New England, Wells area dultima.
Speaker 2: In Bosos.
Speaker 5: Pero como como and says, so you justin Herbert Macres part yes, hit those dose and pero talment knowlt and he said cause an interception, alf come on lerla I loiso Alex Ricks and it was the guys in press now you love and partido justin Herbert.
Speaker 2: Over to complete and into ado.
Speaker 3: Fernando Mira dos Trabas, Donald Parham, Junr Twitter.
Speaker 2: Twenty, Johnson dos Trabas, Herbert Tricinta, part tresenta.
Speaker 3: Jervas and parties a conditioners a sum varia sunda la condition is clima do loa paradier para casirecta jardas termino you.
Speaker 2: To jendo Condocenta's.
Speaker 3: Gondo sint dose from dos jardas in Benio the drink a sing to local partiolando the more important, and no perver, the more important. That interception is intro in control to a mu continio grande pasa del partio paracio al momento critic cadelenquentro intermino, I rando trapo si jardas, termino gon siguente YadA mente Quentin Johnson pasi termino gon sinquenteos jardas in a condition then marito partigo professional at at the moment.
Speaker 5: See no look look the club has been the mask. The Queen Johnson propos like masbastar and jo like your purpose bassa, come on Denber pl plan and com on Kara Queen Johnston laba reception you know and it pu was basad como l l attacks the partido co Hugard burgeos guitar like is a's a year Atlanto parts traces squattros on contra German James Zico esus partidos quas and then labrad Rita Kansas City, Denber Kansas City movie in Denbert those partidos see Buffalo Legana Kansas Edinburgh Legs chargers.
Speaker 4: Yo are Movi and.
Speaker 3: Conness connessa Fernando Anthevern and the to Brontos cal see almost Aline treis we most cat Eric Kendricks, a linebacker the Chargers.
Speaker 2: They quo for friende Alos Patriots Perfecto.
Speaker 3: Eric Kendricks Musito Kendricks is ca partio porgea is as Yes Alina Fernando leg moving a can California. So, Fernando, I'm gonna give you the first question because you have to ask Eric what you told me in the past segment about that hair.
Speaker 5: Eric, I was just saying that that obviously you moved from Minnesota back to the hair must be doing great in La, right, it fits the LA style. I mean, I know you use your own product that you've created, but how's the hair doing since it's out here back in Calli.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 6: I actually, uh, actually, I'm getting like a little bit of blonde tips from the sunshine that I very good that I had when I was in college or growing up in high school and stuff. So I'm getting a little bit of that back, which is nice because I've I've been missing that in Minnesota the past couple of years.
Speaker 3: Natural highlights. There's nothing better than that. And Eric is coming back. Basically, he's coming back home here, you know, because of all of these years at UCLA. So Eric, it's a pleasure again to have you here in putt of Chargers. I said to Adrian during the game that, at least for me, and you can't correct me if I'm wrong, I thought that you play your best game off the season against against the pet the Patriots.
Speaker 2: You know you wear everywhere. But whatever the ball was, that's where Eric Kendrick was with me.
Speaker 3: For me, you and Khalil Mack were the leaders in a in a defensive played at really really high level.
Speaker 2: How did you feel the game?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like that was definitely, uh, probably one of my best performances as a Charger.
Speaker 4: It was just a lot of fun. I knew kind of game it was gonna be.
Speaker 6: We knew it was gonna be super run heavy because of the because of the conditions in the weather. But you know, I just I just woke up with a good feeling and you know, I felt good, my mind was right, and I just went out there and chased the ball.
Speaker 5: Eric, is it more How interesting is it to have a game like that where it's raining, it's muggy. I feel like that kind of for you guys the defense, it's kind of like you're foaming out their mouth. You're like, hey, this is the kind of game we want. We want something rough sixty zero defensive performance like that. Like, is that kind of how those games typically go? When it's rainy, it's it's it's all over. It's just wet all over, slick all over. Is that kind of the feeling like you guys get energized with for something like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did, you know, I feel like, you know, I guess it depends on on on who you are, what position you play, but uh, you know, for for me, I feel like it was a it was it was it was perfect conditions.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: I feel like we had we had the turf, so I was I was wondering if that game would have been in grass, how how slick and slippery and muddy it would have been.
Speaker 4: But we had turf. You know, it was raining, it was still slick, but I knew it was gonna be a linebacker type game.
Speaker 3: You know, Eric, one of the things I love about this job is that it allows me to try to get into into, you know, the way of thinking of a high you know, elite athlete in your case, you've been in the league for eight years, you know already, and and you can see things I'm guessing differently from younger players that are just starting their careers.
Speaker 2: When did you know that the defense was on on on New England?
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna be honest with you, I saw everything, Like the body language in the morning is so freaking early, you know that, because your body is not adjust to the change to the three hours, you know. So I was thinking, gosh, I mean, I wonder how it is the energy of these guys. It's going to be so important today. When did you know all of you guys were on.
Speaker 6: I just feel like once we got that first turnover, you know, I feel like, uh, we got a couple of stops, but the first turnover, I knew that it was gonna be that kind of game. But honestly, they we had two sacks in a row. And when we had those two sacks and got and got them out of field goal range, I knew that. You know, Okay, that's the kind of game it's gonna be. You know, we're we're not gonna we're gonna hold them to zero points and and and that's our standard right now, you know, it's gonna be a field position battle. Our special teams is playing outstanding and you know we we had we had to control.
Speaker 4: It on that front.
Speaker 5: Uh, Eric, Just how has this adjustment been for you? I mean, I know, obviously, Uh it's been a couple of games and everything, but nine years you're at a different place, key card. Uh, you know where to go everything? Just well, how how do you feel like you've adjusted to life as a Charger life? Uh in Costa Mesa and with your teammates and everything.
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like I'm just good.
Speaker 6: You know, I feel like I've went through a lot personally in my personal life this year, and you know, coming back to California, you know, going through the things I went through, but also you know, being part of a new team, a new culture. I feel like they brought me in, they brought me under their wing. You know, I've made a lot of new friends in the locker room. And you know, football is is uh is always It's always a blessing for me to play.
Speaker 4: You know, I have so much fun playing it.
Speaker 6: So I'm just happy that I get to share that experience with the people that I work hard with and you know, so far it's been great. You know, I'm I'm I'm a Cali boy at heart, so you know, I'm back home.
Speaker 3: Eric, You've played with a lot of great players throughout your career and against them. Where is Khalil Mack you know in terms of, you know, one of the greats that have played this game at least you know from Keith generation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I've had the pleasure of playing with you know, Daniel Hunter and Everson Griffin and guys like that. So I know what you know, what good edge play is like. And you know Khalil Mack is, you know, is outstanding. He's he's right up there. He's it's not you know, one of the best to ever do it. And uh, you know I could see it on the day to day his work ethic. But you know in the games, you really feel his presence, you really feel his leadership. I said earlier this week. You know he never tries to do too much, He never tries to overdo anything. He kind of is just himself and himself is good enough. You know, we we we need, we need Khalil being himself at all times.
Speaker 3: Eric.
Speaker 5: Just the relationship with you and Kenneth Murray, I mean, we spoke to you, uh during mini camp and you said, hey, like we went to this, uh to this uh, this car show and it's slowly grown from there. Just what where's that relationship at now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's my guy.
Speaker 6: You know, we built a great friendship over the season. You know, a little bit started in the offseason, but you know, as we go through this season, you know, we've we've had a lot of ups and downs. So me and him have really been able to go through that together and communicate through it all, and we've we've remained strong, our relationships remind strong and will continue to push forward going forward.
Speaker 3: Last one for me, Eric Sunday game, My goodness, Division Division game. It's it's pretty much do or die right now in terms of you know how import that needs to get these these game against the Broncos. We are a different team obviously than what they were at the beginning of the season, and I want to think that the Chargers as well are a different team from the one that lost three in a row before New England. So how do you see where it's going to be the key against the Broncos?
Speaker 6: You know, obviously stopping the run, controlling the clock in that way, you know, creating some turnovers, that's that's those are.
Speaker 4: The easy things off the off, off the bat.
Speaker 6: But you know, just having that mentality, that finishing mentality, the you know that we may get hit in the mouth, but we have to respond, and just closing the game out. You know, I feel like so many times this year we haven't closed the game out for various reasons. But you know, just having that confidence, believing in one another and just going out and getting the job done.
Speaker 4: That's that's what we need to do.
Speaker 5: How tough the last one for me as well, How tough is it to face a guy like Russell Wilson.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, first and foremost, you know, he has a lot of experience, you know, Super Bowl experience of that. So you know, you're facing a guy who's seen a lot of football, who's seen a lot of coverages, blitzes.
Speaker 4: You know, he's he's seen a lot.
Speaker 6: So you know, you're you're you're you're going up the mental aspect of the game, but also physically, he's he's able to throw the deep all very well, and we know what he's able to do with his legs to extend drives and extend plays. So you know, we have a work cut out for us, but you know, it should be a good challenge.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I feel like the NFL, you get to see all these good quarterbacks and and that's what makes it fun.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It's like a little chess game within the with It's a game within the game. So I think that's that's what we need to embrace and go out there and have a great time.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure then, but he's also thinking about number ten because that guy is pretty good as well.
Speaker 2: So so I like, I like our chances. Eric, Thank you so much, man, I.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it's a pleasure to see you play, and you know, to see you bring in all that experience and and that attitude that is so important, especially in this part of the year because it's it's December. Man, there's nothing like football in December.
Speaker 4: December. Football is the best.
Speaker 3: Take it easy, take care, Eric Kendricks. Here in Chargers, Eric Hendricks and Toms Simpson placed Fernando and Canta alta competence. Yeah yeah, giver comopians and come on come on here and come on, come on internalist and lo momentosa sando co g for you.
Speaker 2: You do since said.
Speaker 3: Il Silopians and a mimic to mon ami relator party can yeah you see, then go into into no basa Fernando, it can be a ressaurus is complete garissimo and a new England Sava depot say media la ma meenos bassa comrada RelA harte you do a girl him national a media not liter the lun hymna and them ago not that como mad science in Tom says Claro, not show you not da professional. It's larissimo perro, but faci promote professional like saying if they can be a complicate, you know sad here Eric.
Speaker 2: Who has okay, we're on, and the Bartio like he keep us apecially.
Speaker 5: No cold is too commands on the Sevan those sante it a ustavas logo as no do is this tintorets common ladico melevante.
Speaker 4: Least of party logo.
Speaker 5: Last condition this again I supposed obvious your mass and its algo mo important and keep moving portante contra and as the com Baltimore sutonomous form. Those who although they flowers para so labor and he who who are in parts are so it's just cambius so the loka Cambiado. It's the key okay, premier segment of the the Michael Davis l who laborad I see the movie professional No non not on Cambio, the and Persona and h proposalment looms so cambios the din Marlow then Lennard the is and basic in.
Speaker 3: That mac Ta Yeah connect so training rest it's gonna keeping No exito no exito bornelati okay former heal Yeah, Ello Momento the terminal part to save Siena into so ultimate para Domingo ma Elsa. You know, La says in Media Ada the New England.
Speaker 2: Media O.
Speaker 3: You know g joint Yeah, U mont important, Timo ventrol brebaracion. The location partio football in movea keep a Football the extreme Outroyal Pace can tell you Manyana the yea Melia and Los Angeles was a clara no no no anda so la sincoquerpo perueno com plico.
Speaker 2: Eric Hendricks, Mabaraos repond and.
Speaker 3: The fil domin Sinco Los Los Angeles and Sances Losan Diego, Chargers au Los Ankeles Chargers point of Fernando November Broncos.
Speaker 2: You know Solos Broncos.
Speaker 3: Miami too super sincero am real met me in press compouposga bases levan dict.
Speaker 2: Like toa porte.
Speaker 3: E gannon sincolo contrario complicaus the locality via Green Bay, Kansas City see Mahomes and Vermones partrio comkeras Sea Parti, tante con vincente Minnesota, Buffalo, Cleveland single kiss Yeah, Houston I.
Speaker 2: Perion confusion and ultimo a portefol.
Speaker 3: Premier partio in Sey san Quento for primier partio in Say san quentros on the Russell Wilson, Till interceptions, alosotros Cinco Ocho passes touchdown seven interceptionists pervis a r tnam interceptions, Una gran defensa, puntico, pot guarantio, information, lado guaranti defense product to vamp vallon no solo who or bamboo candel vallon and defense and ton says l tam bien ila bassi the tracha Sinco, Victorias Can, Russell Wilson and Siene Corriando Wando redporto, vientoh co as Wilson not Interceptionando per el Partillas and Pierre de Frentllos Houston, Texans.
Speaker 5: No, it's those amos Houston and Rita when GiB denver La Ra Da Da Cambiado is Agarna, Randy Gregory Lamandarona San Francisco, Illego, Frank Clark, Seva, Gordon regress As Seattle and be Sarona and also okay for Motivoses and and Samos and Faniva Laba, Dad Tom Pam Patrick certain Econ, Jain Simmons, s f Andvaos Patrick ten pet Vera to Advante Adams Ichu movie Bohen Movee, when I move just causes boy, Nasa Loo, Justin Simms Pimos. My safety is the line f l Pero Tami in Carninalna the Chanpagne The Important, the two Your Lost and most Loss and Nathaniel Hacket The Mikey Book and Nathaniel Hackett's Russell Wilson Loncha versus.
Speaker 4: Versus Trent.
Speaker 5: Perl cas versus confession Drink says says Kansas City look up says versus a Washington up the basis, but also comments and.
Speaker 3: Incredibly says it being passes a touchdown. Contrast interceptions three passes a touchdown on interception just In Herbert in a momento Wain passes the touchdown, says interceptionist and to says it Willson situ partillo right and too beloda yes, pet mucco elda ld al partillo connla formula Fernando is look at you, Yeah, defensa and quill la part talvis no no not a prince and defend defend the tow permitted ras totalist chargers in moment to ya una se to the c is la fncea la major this racha part the on the m four quintos partios na on fumbles on interceptions. It is as per as reval on.
Speaker 5: Puntos comm band but don't break don the the okay meta perog look at you is partidos ben jon pregno not in touchdowns field goals la pelota okla la manola creator sham Payne, this is a partido contra Miami reaches as Kevin Joseph the can and he knows the okay Connelly yes, the us Ladna, the shan Payne mansak a u skrang and l a Scarne and lad let the Latinsk Latinsk mira como complete yeah our example and the prononymous ja garados playoffs pos ladivision.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's a real remark look and.
Speaker 3: Brando to podcast Partillo will latch and kicking enormy in Raja Sinco Bartios contra Buffalo Quatro the quatro in Esa Victoria Friendellos builds m Buffalo and buffalo painting. Guajo intios il mal largo is a quadro quadru Quarentinoa Jarda's control of Vikings in Minnesota Minnesota Bartosi in Minnesota, Singco cinco il mal largo in Quentao jardas como jenot punto tambien the ambien en siva and tomato look al partido cido for momentos orbe tawas what quartaios lajarda yeso for employed real call the campo also probably all the gampola. There is no not all the campo m perfect not prolemas touchdown comas como the del Barto Enzio and bien and barres poet a tambien and and dijerrio yan processaos su su pertuna tambien.
Speaker 5: Ello partios exacts and manor Loka glab khalil Macki too truly tol i mean lad comments la lino and c contino powers and they don't know cont Baltimore, Mike mclenchy, the San Francisco as does no ma commencing crooking, Nondo crooking, non Zierospannaban Garrett Boo too qua l tackle is querdo Macuardo Bartido, Miami Arto, the star Pertiendo Toyato, the start, theo al Go Cambia Logo Logo Lo Cambiano pero and crooker Colio mac But the Partido mute l is those sacks, those like bustan As Pardos does make those sacks. And the Partido Conneso barelas Lasi and la ba da el and and sinco the ss bar and hustlasamana bas u s cre that Queen Johnson quin you know.
Speaker 2: Not h.
Speaker 5: Case I look at you, that block Mio Kali Maga Capas makes not the bro cops t Joe, I mean solo mio selection and sinco those raiders no man and the capital quarterback came fs a quarterback fellow rivers betto betto l dico di mino my bouto to mantente paciente po no cambas to formatron Calo DiCola the t to the tns can for Guten Team, Mimo Calio, avast party and bet Kevan Kevin Ken.
Speaker 2: Luis l and another parties Mente don.
Speaker 3: And the video Kali Liso mukiel Momento in Portannifigure Kelindo to vadimna in Canton, Ohio in all go tal velberhu record, Momento begain save co record mian and la peramos oyamente v s C s I c khalil mac continue who and tel p c Bartillo charges m bl Tito baser and grand medda hirodafenso kalil mac absolutamente la mass uncle lusnia the Joe joey bosa you know cal partio in in New England, sim predando cres al Campaneros Meansnando July Chico kallminic cats yeah and kill talvenmic pressions.
Speaker 2: Guandolo a lot lao.
Speaker 3: Ex call kir who are cats a lot l no no no to GiB a n f l serving kin and k program marcablo catul.
Speaker 2: Kalil contol dna as a josa provich.
Speaker 5: No exactly meant I mean Francisco is a stan kin and una many media manaaure contra dellos raiders L and Latin Brian M cannot barto bropel record algol uh those allofensa l l s motivo the no my lifensa ne perro l s l s al go mo crave the lepro grave and don't sell that no, no possess dispose Baron Justin Herbert l dco joista and lepron that you pay Joe pa pro l c algo poss the keep lad l s pos truly to machin o k so surely the okyo s a look the arita and it is the party I stacea.
Speaker 3: See totalm the word of Fernando Paraguara l C Programma defensioment keep off and Grandma party trail Korean brand party cars in a party of remember offense meant quipo, Yeah, puntos. It's the Fencia mer turn to semanas, dont the quade and tonsis peroul partio on Baltimore ven the c Separdo FN baltimorean trind quadrunto port Partillo ard Binte charges the cap part clarissimas and damien Parabo includes ganalo s and guentro in tonsis in tons of the ars Cambio King Tru Brandon Staley in lavenci Otro and fatne one other.
Speaker 2: Vulto see Justin Herbert.
Speaker 3: Loda, bienci Amente ca local, Lil Macilotu, Dardra Gundaria in Portanzia, Derwin James Il in Portansia, rikendris Ken Murray Junior to the centroil Front de Cio, comns la precion.
Speaker 2: La clave with Fernando no no Thomos the Korean It is a kippo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeahs move when move when when you keep us a specialist to offense you Burgadinas and is Burgadinas Tracy realm yeah an f like the defense.
Speaker 2: L princey Pitos Yeah yeh.
Speaker 5: Pero lo clavi comodo Francisco look clavit. The member said, Algin Mastine, you are like now and Maros l and par most tress Casila squadrosts yard and trest partidos trace basis la brah fantastic the fines Mana no pa basa medal salonela fam the Lost Chargers.
Speaker 2: And Tonio.
Speaker 5: Alas then Flo dns a Campio Labra like Brandon say camilos corredores dar Massa. I'll go see Pa Corrinata, move in. You don't love a fibo love of see the boy. You are common less, you don't.
Speaker 3: And okay you see us, look see the king and it's a party of Remember you met much com Patrick certain Sega pocosan con Quin and part complete co deficialist that Alge mas Ca, Quentin Johnson, Ericson, n o Ostin Ekler who won the Masco mois receptor Sally the lablaanaa ja in peril seras Pero Porky realmen tele complete as my area, Yeah in Ovigo, the right, thero Quinambo and co divisils yagon, the Justin Justin Herbert Porky Don, the under certain and the Simons Simon says al con Quin and the kearzecon Colas interception and perqueto movi juntos savee movie and a certain cold Rivis momento lit je naviet rivious tastica slo partinos senataticasnavi navi sia trivilla. You know the royal Rivis Buenos, a certain certain similar who is I deflex asis a you tune in turn rap n l s in ultimo passos ut this is it's not tactical Lisa Darlin impressional quarterback. They can know jeg yeah, paraque Coreya paraky things our no no pasos so lo come and save those.
Speaker 2: To say then move with Fernando al must implement al mat parsa.
Speaker 5: So you know retament what the Gerald every Donald Parhamdham said, brenciv okay, lets some professional is why you there regulars and cromos, tres parto crocket yes but less and because y lomasa les i partidos los biendo the tonam b k dar list and and t uhlo.
Speaker 3: Tell Memo Fernando Poco comal football and corner corner no just serrando Fernando.
Speaker 2: What was it? What was it like? Party of Reno Denver.
Speaker 3: Broncos he is a Jean Payton, Bua Mansa and super Bowl and Bando.
Speaker 5: Party care l Cami l l Cambio, El Mundo, the Orleans La Orleans and Momento and the manlon is Stavan Lju Bries cam Baron Lambiendi can be a on Como pian and the football American that's a bland football because Rao Pero ess a momento on the Pero Blando, the the Sola Clave bas container Russell was no phe the Corrindo Aguard, the Contra Kansas City Kings is mahomes laduis kerdo career, he says, Java no, the y busses, the finish a manic on Russell Wils and Latines ca par latines container in pues, the latinesque, the Lansing Cole macazonel mccories and strip sacks.
Speaker 2: Ye not in the mass clave Okay, okay. Fernando Ermano jem pre that siempre marquees o jamena parti.
Speaker 3: Called la Brevia and Lo the p The PU Chargers Jeffrey Barando, Lo ca Elnisio, the Chargers Broncos for like Buena, fernand.
Speaker 2: Familiar as a proxima PuO.
Speaker 1: Chargers Hey soon a Producci, The Air Game, the Quitanlake, the Chargers Radio Network Football Americano, the Loose l A Chargers