Speaker 1: Who wants to fight me? What it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. I just feel like there's gonna be punches thrown in this room when we're all said and done, after we talk about what we need to talk about today. Because this all started when a popular millennial website posted a list of celebrities and for each one, they asked the question are they cool or not cool? For example, an easy one from the survey was Dwayne the Rock Johnson. Yeah, you ninety percent of the population think he's cool. Ten percent don't. Yeah. Easy, Well, I mean he's everywhere now. So it was the same with Ryan Reynolds. He got the same exact score. But what about everybody else who's been in the public eye for a long time, or maybe people who've seen a scandal or two in their career, What does the average person think about them? We're gonna try and see if we can guess correctly. Okay, okay, all right. We're gonna start with Tom Cruise cool or not cool? Not cool? After Katie Holmes All Downhill signed but he.
Speaker 2: Jumped out of space. He did a space.
Speaker 1: Jump, and his movies are cool.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say cool.
Speaker 1: But then he yelled at his entire crew after he jumped out into space and like roasted everybody. What do you think I'm thinking? Not cool the world, says Tom Cruise. Eighty one percent not cool.
Speaker 2: I thought the space jump could have brought him back.
Speaker 1: It helped that.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: How about Angelina Joe Lee? What did the people have to say about her? Cool or not cool? Speaking cool? Shed like big moments lately, right.
Speaker 2: And not only that, she does so much for the world, Like she really does do a lot for the world. I'm going cool.
Speaker 1: She's adopted every child. I think she's cool. I think she's cool. She's sixty three percent, say Angelina Joe Lee, She's cool. Guys. You guys are doing pretty well so far. This is a tough one. How about Ellen DeGeneres cool or not easy?
Speaker 2: Not not cool?
Speaker 1: Man? Used to be cool, used to be awesome? Okay?
Speaker 2: What percentage sports came out about her work environment.
Speaker 1: That she creates. What percentage do you think you think? One hundred percent? Not cool?
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people still like her because I mean, she has done good in the world too, Like I think it balances her out.
Speaker 1: It really has.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go in this moment seventy percent uncool.
Speaker 1: I can get by seventies percent. I'm gonna say sixty nine percent not cool. The world right now thinks Ellen DeGeneres is eighty seven percent uncool.
Speaker 2: Closer worse than we realized.
Speaker 1: Ellen, do you understand that Brook being mean to your subordinates and co workers? People don't like it. That is not me. And you know that if you're just joining us, We're going over a new survey that asked the average person about famous celebrities and if they think they're cool right now or uncool. And I'm just gonna get a bunch of cool ones out of the way that are really easy. Billie Eilish is eighty percent cool easy, Lady Gaga's eighty eight eight percent. Yeah. Tom Hanks is ninety percent. Yeah. So let's get back to the discussion. Though, Let's go to former Friends star David Schwimmer. Cool or uncool? He like he was cool because his character and Friends was uncool. Was right here, cool, He's relatable.
Speaker 2: I'm going cool though on David cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sixty nine percent of people say David Schwimmer uncool really because he was the lawyer in the j Simpson trial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I say that, but nobody likes a lawyer when he is.
Speaker 1: With Marcel the Monkey. Yees, three percent. Cool just goes to show you props do work. This is an interesting one. How about celebrity chef Guy Fieri. Oh, because you know, he got made fun of for a while. But then what usually happens after a lot of people don't like you for a long time, you start to rebound and people like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get pulp following, right because because people like to stand up for their underdog.
Speaker 1: So where is he now? He's cool now and he'sn't so much.
Speaker 2: He's raised so much money for the restaurant in industry. I'm gonna go cool.
Speaker 1: I've heard my law about him.
Speaker 2: I say cool.
Speaker 1: Fifty three percent, say Guy Fieri?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, wow, hey, but much better than his percentage was pre COVID.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, everyone hated him for some reason. You never know. With Jose's endorsement, that could go up as high as fifty four percent. Yes, the world does listen to Jose. What about the Pope? The Pope was included in this list. What does the world think about the Pope? Is he a cool pope or is he an uncool pope.
Speaker 2: I mean he keeps trying to be a little bit more liberal, you know, a little bit more open to the new way of the world, but then doesn't quite get there.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it funny, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a lot of memes, like tweet things about him. He has had a lot of memes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think he's cool. I think he's cool.
Speaker 2: I think he's on cool.
Speaker 1: Fifty five percent say Pope is Pope? Slam Yeah, and I curse everybody. Last, but not least Oprah. Where is Oprah in the world's eyes? Remember right now, this isn't Oprah ten to fifteen years ago, where Tom Cruise is jumping on her couts, She's handing out cameras to everybody in the audience. I'm talking about Oprah today. Is she cool or uncol She did.
Speaker 2: The interview with the Marcle Yeah, yeah, exactly, Megan and Harry.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I think she's holding on the cool by a thread.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think I think she owns cool.
Speaker 1: According to this survey, people say Oprah right now is seventy three percent hit the wrong button, seventy three percent cool.
Speaker 2: Oprah is a cool man, it's.
Speaker 1: Text in to seven eight, five, nine two tell us Brooke Fox, is it cool? Or even before I could get the words out, an overwhelming amount of responses I probably shouldn't say which way they're leading, voted to I know.
Speaker 2: I surely.
Speaker 1: Texted in your phone. Tapp's coming up right after the vision Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,