Speaker 1: Okay, I'm presenting you the Win Win Win. First, you're listening to Brooke and Jeffrey. Congratulations, you're about to.
Speaker 2: Last got it? Feel good.
Speaker 1: Secondly, you are about to get your Christmas shopping done. You're gonna go to Brook and Jeffrey dot com after this and find tons of merch that you can buy.
Speaker 3: And third, all of it goes to charity. Okay, now one dime goes to our pockets. Believe me, I.
Speaker 4: Asked, Yeah, Proceeds against Hunger.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So welcome to your win Win Win.
Speaker 1: I will see you out Brook Andjeffrey dot com after this. I'm gonna be over there waiting for you.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 6: What are you watching?
Speaker 2: Let's start the podcast.
Speaker 3: My mind is blown today. Really, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Because a list came out of the most famously misquoted movie lines of all time.
Speaker 2: Oh, are we saying them all wrong?
Speaker 3: Apparently, like you know the line from Silence of the Lambs where Hannibal Lecter says hello Clarice. Yeah, apparently that's not it at all.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: I learned that I watched that for the first time.
Speaker 3: This year, he actually says, good morning. We'll look it up Iron Shook and in Forrest Gump, I always thought he says life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Yeah he does, No one I know.
Speaker 3: What he actually says is life is like a box of chocolates. You never know when we're gonna be late. It's now we gotta.
Speaker 2: Do w C I was selling to that.
Speaker 3: Lesteff which clip is it? To viral soundbites from the internet, only enough time to play one. But here's the deal. I am not going into the new year with the same freaking sound clip you've all been heartlessly rejecting over and over every week since early April. Okay, just give it. I am not a quitter. So your options today are this either a a forty second clip of a mildly tone deaf real estate agents trying to sell a single family home with a parody song of never ending story, or option beany the famous clip without even ever being played. That same forty second clip played a dozen times in a row, back to back to back to back to back, until we lose all of our listeners in all of our ratings forever. So what's it gonna be realtor's got rhymes or the same song twelve times?
Speaker 8: Alexis, obviously, agent, say broad you.
Speaker 6: Answer for the text. People really want twelve in a row.
Speaker 8: I don't even want once, but I'll take it salvation.
Speaker 4: Finally, this home isn't even on the market anymore after months of waiting.
Speaker 3: Let's hear the sound of a real estate agent who made a viral parody song about a single family home she was desperate to get off the market on the agency.
Speaker 5: Okay, then, well the.
Speaker 9: Baby, the family. Maybe this homess as options a launch never ann.
Speaker 3: Forty seconds, My god, there was a dance party going on in the studio.
Speaker 2: It was a house with all carpet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, serious detail.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll bring it back again next year.
Speaker 2: So bad.
Speaker 3: Let's move on to the never ending shock collar question of the day with our own digital Jake. Take it away, Jake.
Speaker 5: Well, most people who claim to have celebrated Christmas their entire lives would remember some details about the holiday. You know, they've been around every year since childhood. But Alexis has surprised us all with answers like Connor the frat boy, Reindeer and tiny Travis the terminally sick child my Christmas Carol. Today, we're gonna try to get even easier with a special grab bag of random Christmas knowledge most second graders would know Christmas in another holiday edition of three and a half seconds with Alexis.
Speaker 2: Alright, this is becoming people's favorite game. We're getting texted that this is all we want to hear. Alexis here a star someone brain level as me.
Speaker 5: Brook Europe. First, your category is famous Christmas songs you've heard five million times.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go for her. I love, I love betting for Alexis. I'm here for.
Speaker 5: Her, Brooks thinking alex Is gonna get this right. Here's your question. The classic holiday song jingle Bells came out back in the eighteen fifties. It's about a lovely winter sleigh ride through the country. How many horses pull the sleigh?
Speaker 2: What jingle?
Speaker 7: One horse?
Speaker 2: One horse?
Speaker 5: My answer is one dashing through the snow and a one horse open sleigh.
Speaker 3: I let the song go in your mind.
Speaker 2: She got them. That was beautiful.
Speaker 7: Need got it?
Speaker 5: Brook, bet on her? Brook your safe because she got that right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would have gotten right.
Speaker 5: Let's move over to Jeffrey. Jeff your category is Christmasy things you'd see inside your home? Being on her or against her?
Speaker 3: Did she spend most of her time in her room away from her family, so she didn't see everything.
Speaker 4: You got to remember her mom did a special tree for Alexis in.
Speaker 3: Her That's what I'm saying. She had a special tree just for her and her so she wouldn't go out into the rest of the house to see what other decorations or Christmas things were around.
Speaker 2: You don't think she helped decorate.
Speaker 3: Zero chances she was in her room looking at posters of half naked boys up on her wall. She is not going to know what the Christmas stuff inside.
Speaker 6: Of her house was.
Speaker 5: Jeff is betting against her.
Speaker 3: Here's your question.
Speaker 6: You two are very easy.
Speaker 10: Thing.
Speaker 5: This popular Christmas decoration is seen strung up in homes and businesses all over the world. They look like long green streams of leaves and other festive materials. They can be placed on mantles, doorways, and fireplaces. What is that holiday decoration called?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not tinsel, it's got garland. Garland just under the wires.
Speaker 5: She got, Jeffrey, you're getting shocked today. Take that Olysis didn't pay it. Finally we're onto Jose. Jose, your category is pretty pink, tutus and sugar plum fairy.
Speaker 1: This is like if Alexis was a pokemon, that's what she would evolve into one day.
Speaker 3: This is fairy fairy.
Speaker 6: She loves pink, she loves Christmas. She's just killing all of these So I say she easily gets this right.
Speaker 5: Take Jose's betting on her. Here's your question. In the famous Christmas ballet The Nutcracker, a little girl named Clara dreams that her Nutcracker toys come to life. The main villain is an animal king with an evil army. What type of animal is he?
Speaker 2: This is too easy. I was in The Nutcracker. That counts.
Speaker 5: The mouse the mouse king? Or that's correct, You're safe and that means Jeffrey is the only one getting shot.
Speaker 3: Was alf seconds with alex Alexis got all of her Christmas questions right. It is really a Christmas miracle the show, So I will gladly take this shock while singing Last Christmas by Wham Okay, Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it a that's your shot collar.
Speaker 7: Question of the day Freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: What's the most money you'd be willing to pay for a new T shirt? It's Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning. And I'm not talking about Brooke and Jefferys merch for a Cause. One hundred percent of proceeds go to charity Brooknjeffrey dot com. Now I'm talking about a new poll update on the people. What's the maximum amount you would fork over to buy yourself a shirt that you really liked.
Speaker 2: I don't want to tell you how much I've spent on one T shirt one time.
Speaker 3: Oh you have to now, brock Well, the number one answer from the survey was twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Where can you get a shirt for twenty dollars?
Speaker 4: First, I think forty is the average a nice shirt.
Speaker 3: Twenty bucks is the top answer. Thirty seven percent of people answered.
Speaker 2: That are all thirty seven percent my father?
Speaker 3: Twenty percent said ten dollars or less.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, okay, look at producer boyd Okay, he doesn't wear anything but free clothes that he gets.
Speaker 6: He's like a promotional item.
Speaker 2: Any free company that sends us up in is what he's wearing.
Speaker 3: Money you can get shirts for ten dollars or less. Some places, where'd you get your shirt?
Speaker 7: This? Excuse me?
Speaker 3: Did you work for like a catering company or something?
Speaker 2: This is a rental and I just it's the random bags are it has buttons. It's easily an eighty dollars shirt.
Speaker 6: That actually looks really nice.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, twenty percent said they're willing to do forty bucks for a shirt if they really like it. Seven percent are willing to shell out sixty dollars for a shirt. Three percent would pay one hundred bucks. Yeah, four percent said more than one hundred dollars per shirt.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: The most I've ever spent is eighty bucks on a T shirt, and I'll tell you it was.
Speaker 2: A plain T shirt, but it fits so well.
Speaker 3: Really, it's mostly young people who are skewing those numbers high. They're the only ones willing to pay more for clothes. Old folks want absolutely nothing to do with that. In the pole, zero percent of boomers said they'd pay eighty do.
Speaker 2: A T shirt that checks out.
Speaker 3: That checks out, there's so many contras.
Speaker 4: I guarantee my mom just listening will send me a text about what a poor decision I made shirt.
Speaker 1: You can go to Costco and buy four hundred t shirts.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're down for a discount, make sure you keep listening, because a brand new Laser Stories is one hundred percent free, and we're doing it. Next, it's the radio segment that's launched a special holiday service called hag Hire a Grench. For ninety dollars, you can pay a stranger to break into your house on Christmas Eve and steal all of your family's toys and decorations. That way, the next morning you can teach your kids the true meaning of Christmas, just like in the Doctor Sue story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, to wait till they sing all together in a circle. Yeah, the same tree.
Speaker 3: Definitely. It's Late Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other Cindi lu glosnuffers just dumb. This first Laser story is out of China. Twenty six year old Chun Wang was enjoying a lovely dinner with a friend out of a popular hot pot restaurant.
Speaker 2: Oh so yummy.
Speaker 3: She was loving the food, so she did what anyone in the world would do and posted a pic of her meal online.
Speaker 6: That's the rule. Camera eats first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, she used the Chinese social media platform we chat. However, the image accidentally included a QR code to order food and drinks directly to the table.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was on the table.
Speaker 3: It was in her picture, and social media definitely noticed, and the waiter started bringing more and more food over her table. After a lengthy argument with the staff, Chun realized her mistake and frantically tried to delete the image, but it was too late.
Speaker 6: I post so much, dude, and I've never thought of this. I have to be conscious of this now.
Speaker 2: This is the only reason you would not want to go viral. Yeah, this is terrible.
Speaker 3: Soon eighteen hundred orders of duck happened. Two thousand, five hundred and eighty rounds of squid followed that, along with them nine thousand, nine hundred orders of shrimp paste.
Speaker 6: Oh my sh.
Speaker 2: Are the people who ordering and picking up the.
Speaker 3: Tab social media pranksters had racked up what would come to a fifty thousand dollars bill.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: However, there is good news, since she and the waiter had realized what was happening early on, the restaurant ignored any new orders pretty quickly.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, I thought you were just to say there is good news. She could take it all home and left over boxes.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chuhn did have to pay an extra one hundred and fifty dollars, but that was, you know, fine compared to what could have happened.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Seriously.
Speaker 3: Afterwards, she called the evening a learning experience and urged people to be more careful when sharing things online.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that was It's very responsible.
Speaker 6: She's like, by the way, can I take the rest of this to go?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This next laser story is out of Brooklyn. Wayne Murray's life changed dramatically last year when he walked into his neighborhood convenience store and bought a lottery ticket. He was playing the Black Titanium game and scratched off the top ten million dollar prize.
Speaker 6: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: To me, guys, I think I would faint.
Speaker 3: The clerk at the store who was friends with Wayne, says while it might have changed his bank account, it didn't change who he was as a man.
Speaker 4: That's always so nice to hear.
Speaker 3: He was still a raging Wayne was a regular before the money and after too. He could have moved out of the neighborhood after winning the first time, but he stayed right there and continued to buy one scratch ticket every single day. Also, did that decision pay off or what? Because just last week Wayne won another ten million dollars grands product.
Speaker 6: I didn't know another one was coming.
Speaker 2: What do you have to do to get this type of karma?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 3: This time he was playing something called the two hundred x scratch off game and it was also purchased at that same store with the same clerk.
Speaker 6: Clerk knows the numbers.
Speaker 2: Please tell me.
Speaker 4: At this point he gets his mansion, Well, like, do something for yourself, Wayne, No.
Speaker 3: He says, he's staying in the same house that he's lived in for decades, and even if he happened to win a third time, he still wouldn't move.
Speaker 6: So if you love money so much and you have nothing to do.
Speaker 2: With it, he doesn't love money. He loves winning. Yeah, you know, he loves his friend. He loves his clerk.
Speaker 6: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: He says. He's all about family and his home in his neighborhood. As long as he can fit his fourteenth Porsche in a nearby warehouse right next to his two helicopter. Then he's good. He doesn't ask for much.
Speaker 2: What a humble man.
Speaker 6: We didn't mention he owns the whole neighborhood.
Speaker 3: This next Lazer story is out of Food News Yay. Recently we talked about Brooks biggest food regret of the year because she missed it when Subway did a promotion offering foot long chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 2: I lost so much sleep over this.
Speaker 3: Well, according to reports, the promotion went so well and had so many people asking if they could purchase them, Subways decided to expand their foot long treat menu. Oh so, Subway just they're going to be promoting the nationwide release of a foot long Cinnabon churo.
Speaker 2: Why Josh, what did you just put together?
Speaker 3: I'm a diabetic And if you missed it from all the drool coming out Cinnabon and churo, a foot long version of.
Speaker 2: That and then have you dip it in icy.
Speaker 3: Next year they'll be adding a foot long Anti Ann's pretzel Haste.
Speaker 6: Are shifting rightday, healthy crash. Now, They're like cookies and pretzels for everyone.
Speaker 3: Give the people what they want. Yeah, here's the photos of them. Customers can get their foot long fix at two dollars for the Cinnabon turo and three bucks for the Antians pretzel, and as we previously mentioned, the foot long chocolate chip cookies go for five bucks apiece.
Speaker 2: I'm ridiculously excited about this.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have the photos on the Insta stories and maybe I'm thinking for next summer's big challenge. Brook takes three foot longs at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's take it. Let's go there.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your next headline out of the look back of yesteryear. We're nostalgic about all sorts of stuff from movies and TV shows, but how simple life was before the internet. But what's something you think will be nostalgic about twenty years from now in twenty forty three?
Speaker 2: Oh interesting? Do you have a list or you want to start naming stuff?
Speaker 3: Because the Republication pulled thousands of Americans on this and the top answer was smartphones.
Speaker 4: Damn Daniel, because it'll just be implanted in our brain by then, will.
Speaker 3: Really miss them and they won't be around that they have, like implants or some other form of technology.
Speaker 2: Hold, you actually don't take pictures anymore. You just take memories.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Next thing we predict that we'll be nostalgic about in two decades trending music on TikTok. Yeah, I three percent believe it'll be a thing of the past, and that includes songs that are used and reused over and over in videos like the infamous oh No song.
Speaker 2: Be telling our children about it. You know, I remember back in the day.
Speaker 3: The third and fourth thing will miss our bootcut jeans and working from home.
Speaker 4: Okay, bootcut jeans just got back here. Okay, And by that time we may circle back around to the.
Speaker 2: Luck getting people back to the office.
Speaker 3: But maybe the most troubling item for our show is number five on the list of things that we're going to miss, crop tops.
Speaker 12: I mean, Maggie is already kind of sec people say they're going to miss those crop tops terribly.
Speaker 2: Can't wait for t shirts down to my knees. Let's go the other.
Speaker 3: Little This guy being nostalgic for he thinks it's gonna be foot locker, his favorite spot for an afternoon snack.
Speaker 11: A whole meal.
Speaker 10: Depends.
Speaker 3: That's how means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: The other week, my grandma asked me to come by and help her clear out her attic.
Speaker 2: Okay nice.
Speaker 3: While I was up there, I found a bunch of old love letters that my grandpa has sent her back when they first started dating. Sweet. I gotta say, I never knew that my grandpa was such a charmer. Oh, I'll just read a couple because this one says, Sup, he was really ahead. I can't wait to take you to the new talking pictures. It's movies with audio and no need to bring food because you already looking like a snack.
Speaker 2: Okay. And I was like, I'm the whole dinner, honey.
Speaker 3: Another says, okay, hey, you up, answer me back in three to five days three cent stamp provided I forgot.
Speaker 2: She just draws a thumbs up emoji on it and sends it back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were really ahead of their time. Got me thinking, why can't romance be like how it used to be back then, just so tender and pure?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nowadays the only sweet messages we ever get are on our voicemail machine, and we're gonna play some of them for you during a brand new loser line.
Speaker 2: As poetic as you up.
Speaker 3: Doubtful it will be that hot and romantic, but we'll find out coming up.
Speaker 6: Would you wait a minute?
Speaker 2: Is this the right number?
Speaker 7: It's a loser line.
Speaker 3: Good on, just call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Excuse me, little miss, I think there's something on your face. Maybe I can help you get it off. Oh wait, that's just beauty. Whatever you do, don't call the geek squad to pick him up in a body bag. Instead, tell him that his dumb pickup line made you blush all over. It good and he should call you sometime and then hopefully he'll leave us an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air voicemails like this one.
Speaker 13: Next.
Speaker 5: Oy, Babe, keep been on my mind like non stop since the other night.
Speaker 11: I just can't stop thinking about how good you looked in that dress.
Speaker 13: And I was thinking maybe we could meet.
Speaker 14: Up one of these nights downtown and grab a drink, just to grab a drink and then you know, get down to.
Speaker 11: The business that we really want to get down to.
Speaker 15: She's my numbers, so.
Speaker 13: Give you back up.
Speaker 3: Next message, Oh, you think he's talking about selling an insurance policy.
Speaker 2: There wants to do her taxes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's giving me serious insurance salesman vibes right there.
Speaker 4: Usually insurance salesman call you babe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how they were you in.
Speaker 4: Can we just not do pet names until you actually know someone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's a very good Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you want to be boring, sure, Next message, a uh here, uh sure.
Speaker 11: Nice meeting you. I think you were just adorable. I can't believe I'm doing this. Uh, I didn't think I'll do it. Anyways, nice meeting you. Nice talking to you. I had a great time talking to you and your mom And uh that's actually the reason I'm calling I. Uh, your mom didn't have a ring on, and I just thought, you know, we were kind of vibing and she was giggling and anyway, uh call me.
Speaker 2: That is so cute in the beginning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: I feel that pain. And I know Alexis says a hot mom too. I feel like this hits close to home. Yeah, like when I was in high school, to be like we got to marry you. If you look like your mom, I'm like, shut off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your mom is so really hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not yuck it Jean, beautiful, beautiful. Exactly in twenty years, when your daughter's boyfriends are coming to you, you're going to be like, yeah that's right girl, and tell you realize.
Speaker 2: That you get your dad's metabolism. Okay, and it's just.
Speaker 3: That just got not Yeah. Just talking about metabolism is bringing the move down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying I would love to be like my mom. I just don't think that I got all of the jeans to make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's turning everybody off with your commentary.
Speaker 15: Next message yesterday it's going away party. Wow, it was okay. I was just calling you back like you said I should. I know he said week days worked best. I was really excited when you said you were into role playing. I mean I didn't take you for that kind of person with you, you know your food canal, But I had an idea I wanted to trot by you. I was wondering if you'd want to role players your jar binks. Of course I'll be proad of me. Uh just a morning though, I do get a bit adventurous, but give me a callback as soon as possible so we can see what times this works, because I would love to see you again and you would make one hell of dar darpanks.
Speaker 2: Next Star Wars character wait is jar Jar, the big.
Speaker 6: Controversial character.
Speaker 3: Actually, he's probably the most hated person in the entire Star Wars universe. And he doesn't even speak very well, not a PC character anymore. And first date, she's proposing jar Jar binks and padme role playing. Do you even have to say that you're adventurous at that point? It's the extreme of adventures.
Speaker 2: How did they even start talking about role playing at a going away party?
Speaker 3: I don't know, talk about red flags, Jennifer.
Speaker 14: It's been about a month since we saw each other. I don't know if you've been trying to get a hold of me, but I've been kind of off the grid. I am basically went back to nature. Tired of the city life. I needed to kind of find myself and do some soul searching. So I was out in the wilderness, and you know, it was really a crazy experience. I had to live off the land and eat small animals. It was pretty amazing and one of the most intense things I did was drink my own tea, and I drank a lot of it, maybe a lot more than I should have. I don't know if you've ever had to drink your own pea before, but it's really not that bad, and it was a hell of a lot better than the things I had to do in prison. So call me back, and if you ever want someone to teach you how to drink your own pea, I'm your man.
Speaker 13: Next message.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's like way more than I should have. He's just like, I'm not even thirsty anymore. I'm proving a point to myself.
Speaker 3: I hope you can hire him for bachelor parties. That would be a fun time. Just just a good time. Everybody, grab your Mason jars and pass them to aloud.
Speaker 6: Hey, watch me kill a squirrel.
Speaker 3: Max are going to learn?
Speaker 16: Hey, listen, I went through your jacket, you know, like I called you earlier amounts, and I've got this number that says for losers only. That's that's the number that you gave me. I don't understand. Hopefully this is the right number, all right, coming back calculator.
Speaker 7: Okay, so it.
Speaker 1: Actually says like the loser phone number doesn't lesson, so he has no.
Speaker 6: Idea what that means.
Speaker 3: Not a very good detective. This guy we so confused.
Speaker 6: He's like, wait, so are you a loser?
Speaker 2: And he still called it sounded sweet to me all of them. That's a dude I would have called back.
Speaker 6: I'm glad he doesn't understand.
Speaker 2: I think that was about the guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, remember you're not going to be a hot mom.
Speaker 3: You can listen to lose a Line regularly at this time every week. Phone taps coming.
Speaker 7: Up next, Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We are halfway through the countdown of our top ten phone taps of Christmas at number five today and in this one. You know how those self checkout machines always ask you to tip or donate money at the end of your transaction. We thought what if we tried that, but using a stubborn AI robot, you just will not take no for an answer. It's your number five phone tap of the year right now. It's brooking Jeffrey's ten phone taps at Christmas. Hello, Hi is this Oscar mart Yeah, Hi Oscar, This is Rusty Pipeenhammer from insurance. We got an email from you saying that you wanted to add a new person onto your Policy's that right?
Speaker 14: Yeah, you want to add my wife?
Speaker 3: Okay? Great, So we've already run it through and your request has been approved.
Speaker 16: All right, great?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, the transaction is going to happen through our automated payment system, though, and for your privacy, I'm not going to be a part of that.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 16: I can't just you can't just auto build it to the policy I already have.
Speaker 3: Well, it will, but we have to confirm it through the system, and I'm not allowed to be on that call for your privacy, all right, all right, all right, So I'm just gonna send you to the payment system and then I'll jump back on when you're all done. Okay, all right, all right, sending you through.
Speaker 17: Now, Hello, your total balance for six months of premium coverage is four hundred and seventy two dollars and thirty nine cents. Do I have permission to charge your card on file ending in seventy eight eighty one?
Speaker 16: Yes, you have my permission.
Speaker 17: Thank you. Transaction confirmed. Would you care to add a one dollar donation to your transaction for charity?
Speaker 10: No? I do not.
Speaker 17: How about five dollars?
Speaker 6: No, I do not.
Speaker 17: Last call for charity? Ten dollars?
Speaker 3: What? No, I don't want to donate to any charity.
Speaker 17: The charity is for many horses who are getting older. Does that change your mind? No, it does not, So you would not like to donate any money to sweet aging many horses.
Speaker 12: Oh, I don't want to donate any money to anything.
Speaker 17: So you wouldn't not like to not donate money to sweet aging many horses? Just confirming with.
Speaker 16: You, representative?
Speaker 17: How about five dollars? No representative, last call for charity? Ten dollars?
Speaker 2: Six thing?
Speaker 16: No, I want to stalk to a person.
Speaker 17: But you do not want to help them, even the sweet old ones who limp around the stables.
Speaker 12: No, I do not I want to talk for a representative.
Speaker 17: Okay, Just confirming with you that you are all right if a mini horse suffers because no one wants to help them, No, I don't he I thank you for your candor and honesty. I hope you can sleep well tonight knowing your decision to withhold money from the kindest animal to walk planet Earth. How about five dollars? About five dollars? How about five dollars? Last call for charity? Ten dollars?
Speaker 16: Not listening?
Speaker 3: I said, give me a representative.
Speaker 17: Thank you for using the automated payment system. I will transfer you back to the representative for confirmation. You are the only one out of hundreds I helped today who chose not to help many horses.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Hey, Oscar, it's rusty again?
Speaker 11: How to go?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 9: What rusty?
Speaker 5: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 16: Automated system horses?
Speaker 3: Oh? Right, yeah, you donated for the many horses? Correct?
Speaker 12: No, I didn't donate for the god horses.
Speaker 3: You didn't donate.
Speaker 11: No, I don't give up.
Speaker 3: I'm getting new insurance company, so I'm sorry. If you had a problem with the system.
Speaker 12: Or something, why would they even ask that?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, many horses are just sweet, gentle creatures of nature, and I feel like everybody would want to do that.
Speaker 10: The stupid automated system chase me.
Speaker 3: The wife Gina was on earlier and she said that she would love to donate to help the many horses.
Speaker 17: What gena and what charity is for many horses who are getting older?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That charity.
Speaker 12: So what are you now on at the same time as the automated system?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Are you the one doing it?
Speaker 3: Is probably happening because this is really a prank phone calls. We really have to figure this out.
Speaker 17: What's the last call for charity.
Speaker 3: You have? I don't work for the insurance company. My name is jeff from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap on you. Yeah, your wife Gina said that you get asked to donate money randomly all the time and it was getting on your nerves.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Well, the charity is for many horses who are getting older.
Speaker 3: You know it can.
Speaker 17: Does that change your mind?
Speaker 3: You know, it keeps asking you the question over and over until you agree to donate.
Speaker 14: I'm not I'm still not agreeing.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're going to hold out against the mini horses.
Speaker 16: I'm holding out no matter what.
Speaker 6: You're probably good with your wife.
Speaker 3: But when people hear this on the radio, they're gonna think that you despise animal charities.
Speaker 16: I'll roll those dice.
Speaker 7: Look wake up every morning with phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: I know whenever I'm traveling to spend time with my parents over the holidays, I always have one thing.
Speaker 15: On my mind.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: How can I get out of spending time with my parents over the holidays.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and one of our listeners I think had a pretty good idea, invite a guy over to your family's house to take you away from them for a whole night.
Speaker 3: Okay, But unfortunately for her, that idea backfired spectacularly. Oh and we're all gonna find out what happened when we do your second date update, next second date update date. You're going back home for the holidays can be really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm so exciting.
Speaker 3: It can be great to reconnect with your siblings again, your grandparents, relatives you haven't seen in a while, and if you're really lucky, you might even see someone from your past and have a little holiday hookup sceamily.
Speaker 4: Not your family, and when everybody goes out, totally exactly your.
Speaker 3: Old pe coach reconnect and get the second base or something.
Speaker 2: No, he married, I think one of my other friends.
Speaker 3: Almost too bad for you, Brooke, mister chance. But one of our listeners, Simone, reconnected with someone recently. Not a next boyfriend. It was just a guy from her high school. And I'm curious about how it went down because she's on the phone right now, Simone. So was this a fellow student or a faculty member.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, it was not a faculty member.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I hooked up with more guys from my high school way post high school than I did in high school.
Speaker 2: I was too darky in high school. Nobody wanted to I try. It's not that I didn't try. Shouldn't have to take some.
Speaker 3: Are late and some skanker. All right, yeah, as long as you get it done. So someone, who is this guy that you met up with?
Speaker 13: So his name is Jack, And we reconnected over Facebook because I had posted that I was coming home and I was really excited to spend time with my family and friends, like to the holidays, and I was trying to kind of give everybody a heads up that I went to school with so we could try to plan something and all catch up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like like a mini informal reunion almost.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And did you know that you wanted to hook up with him immediately or did you want to wait and see how it went?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 13: So that's the thing is that, like, this is a guy that we've never dated. We were always kind of floating around in like neighboring circles, but we were never super close.
Speaker 2: Okay, and got it.
Speaker 13: He was one of the first people to comment on this post. I was like, Oh, this would be great, would love to catch up. And I was like catch up? Like, what do we have to talk about? What's like we did?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 4: You know some people who stay in the hometown that you're from. Yes, maybe need some outside influence everyone to watch.
Speaker 6: Ye, this is what she's saying.
Speaker 13: Let me tell you, I will not miss an opportunity to show off my glow up.
Speaker 2: So okay, that good.
Speaker 3: So what did you and Jack do when you met up?
Speaker 13: Well, this is the thing. So we were texting for a while until I got back and trying to make plans, and I was staying with my family, so I was like, why don't we just make it easy. You can come pick me up from my family's place and we'll go wherever you want to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, so this feels more like a date than a hangout if it's just you.
Speaker 13: Too, Yeah, I guess so I think maybe. I don't know if that was the intention, but things kind of ended up taking a slight turn and it wasn't really anybody's fault. But he came to pick me up when I was fit. I just finished dinner with my family, and my family was like, oh, you know, why don't you come in for a second, which I kind of gave him the look of like you don't have to do this, But he was very cool and came in and be all we're just hanging It was really sweet, like we were all hanging out for a while, and like because.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not like he knew your family in high school. You guys weren't even really my pressure situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know if that happened to me, I would absolutely not want to go inside there. I do not want to spend my precious free time during the holidays meeting some other person's family. I love meeting.
Speaker 2: Families and yeah, but not people meeting mine. And parents always love me so much.
Speaker 3: Parents, Okay, we get it, Brook, You're amazing. Everybody person in the world and everyone wants.
Speaker 2: To their kids don't like me, but they like.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, so what happened with Jack.
Speaker 13: Well, so we're all talking and we ended up like playing some games and everybody good time.
Speaker 6: So the hangouts this is full on family time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I didn't mean for that to happen. It just kind of did.
Speaker 6: Playing the piano, singing carols together.
Speaker 2: He was into it though, Yeah, he was.
Speaker 13: And I will say this, my dad was a little tipsy, which around the holidays is not a surprise. Yeah, and he was kind of ribbing them a little bit, like what are your intentions with my daughter?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, let me go to the laundry room and then I'll show you. Is that not how your guys' family holidays?
Speaker 2: I never had to take take my dad into the laundry room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a pe.
Speaker 5: Teacher, I know.
Speaker 3: How did Jack handle the ribbing?
Speaker 13: He just kind of laughed it off, and finally I kind of pulled him aside and I was like, hey, listen, we can get out of here whenever you need to, Like we already were here a lot longer than I thought. And he was like, oh, I just got a text from one of my friends and they really need me, so I actually I have to get going. And he's like, well, well, we'll catch up in a few days. And of course, in my head, I'm like, did he really get a text from his friend or.
Speaker 2: Maybe he didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like maybe he thought you guys were just going out as friends. And then your dad is assuming that you're a couple like it just it feels like a lot of weirdness.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 13: And the way we left it was, we'll make more plans, we'll text and we'll figure it out, and then just never heard back from him.
Speaker 6: A complete ghost. It's not like he's stalling, no.
Speaker 13: No, like I just he just went radio silent, and so I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Are you crushing on him? Still like? You still like him?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, especially to like seeing how cool he was with hanging out with my family for a little.
Speaker 6: Bit, impressing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I did have a weird thought though, like, while he was bonding with your family, do you have any single siblings or single hot ants done that? Maybe like could have swooped in.
Speaker 13: No, I'm the only girl. I have two brothers.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's an option for him though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, there's a chance that someone could have taken him from you, right from under your.
Speaker 2: Nose, as up family dynamics. If that's the case, it's.
Speaker 3: Called the holidays. Things happen. But let's find out what really happened when we play a song, come back, call him and try and get your second date update. All right, Thank you all right, hold on second date. Update. One of the main rules of dating, and I think everybody knows this is if you really like someone, you do not introduce them to your family for at least three to four years until you're one hundred percent sure they won't be scared off.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: I would say probably even pop out a few kids with them before they meet the family, just to be safe. Or you could end up like Simone who was supposed to go out with an old high school friend named Jack till her family invited him inside during the holidays, and look what happened.
Speaker 5: He ran away.
Speaker 3: Hasn't been heard from since that night. Today, I should have heard your advice first show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blaming the drunk dad, is that where we're blaming?
Speaker 3: Or no, we don't know who to blame.
Speaker 6: That's where I'm leaning.
Speaker 1: I think that even though it's a joke, it's still very intimidating to know your dad is even thinking.
Speaker 4: It's such an old cliche joke like relish my gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Simon, do you wish that you hadn't let him come inside that house that night?
Speaker 13: I mean, yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Knows absolutely true the answer, Oh my god?
Speaker 2: I mean, or do you wish that your dad was funnier.
Speaker 13: I mean he thinks he's funny, which is way worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well, we're gonna try and get you a second chance.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 3: We're gonna call Jack and find out which member of your family is the one to blame or maybe it was something that was totally unrelated.
Speaker 6: We think it has to be the family.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, yeah, it's like the holiday edition of Clue.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is it the mom in the kitchen with the butcher knife or Colonel Father.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the bottom of this. I'm gonna die number right now.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, my nose brush the microphone. Hey is this Jack?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 10: Yes, this is he.
Speaker 2: You are all taking ready? I like Jack?
Speaker 3: I know you see Jack. You're You're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 12: Uh yeah, I seem alert because I answer business call.
Speaker 2: Uh this is kind of a business call. It's about your business, your.
Speaker 3: Personal business with an old friend of yours name Simone.
Speaker 12: Wait, what is this about? What's going on?
Speaker 3: This is about a segment we do on our show called a second Date Update, and our listeners will reach out to us sometimes and ask us to help them reconnect with an old fling or an old date that they went out with that they haven't heard from.
Speaker 17: In a while.
Speaker 16: Okay, but I'm not old.
Speaker 12: I'm not an old person.
Speaker 3: You answer a phone number that you didn't recognize, that is.
Speaker 2: So that balance? Oh Jack, I bet you're regretting it right now.
Speaker 12: I was just, you know, I thought maybe something was wrong with my car's extended warranty.
Speaker 3: It's okay, yeah, Look, we all make mistakes, and your mistake was answering this call. But we do want to get some answers because Simone told us that you guys hung out the other night.
Speaker 12: And you know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I just now I don't think I want to do this, Okay.
Speaker 4: Is it because it wasn't supposed to be a date with Simone? Is I supposed to just be more like of a friend hang out like no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 12: I'm definitely interested in Simone. Well I was interested, was I mean?
Speaker 3: Look, I know you're hesitant on talking about it, and I understand that, but can you put yourself in Simone's shoes here? Because she was really looking forward to spending time with you and reconnecting, And I mean she had no intention of the night going the way that it did where you were invited into her family's house.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean she thought you. I mean maybe she read it wrong.
Speaker 4: The only reason you guys stayed there was because she thought you were having a good time hanging out with her family and playing board games.
Speaker 10: Whoa, you guys know a lot about what happened.
Speaker 2: Were like date detectives.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: We talked to some run She told us about what happened that night, and we were wondering if something happened while you're in the house with her family that made you No, No, it was just.
Speaker 12: It wasn't It was just an uncomfortable situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, she feels bad for that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well no, but just no, not not going in and talking to her family. Her family was great, nice and.
Speaker 3: So great that maybe you hooked up with one of them.
Speaker 10: What.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was a theory that I had. I'm glad that we can squash it right now.
Speaker 10: But yeah, so he can.
Speaker 3: Definitely, was the text that you got the emergency text? Was that real or was that fake?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 14: No, it was not real.
Speaker 4: I did not I did not see the emergency, but she knew that, So don't feel bad admitting that.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, it was pretty obvious what made you run from the house.
Speaker 10: So what made what made me need to leave is I was having a nice chat with her mom and as as we're talking, I look over and I see some Christmas cards and I see one from Simone with a another guy and they're both like snuggled up together, and it was like a it looked like a you know, a couple had sent a card and it was Simone and this dude.
Speaker 4: Well obviously, I mean, she didn't mention anything about an ex boyfriend, but obviously the card could have been sent out long before.
Speaker 2: And then they broke up.
Speaker 3: Like, really, do some Chris.
Speaker 2: Who brings a guy over to your house with your.
Speaker 4: Family if you're dating someone else to a point where you're sending Christmas cards together.
Speaker 2: Like, why wouldn't you just ask Simone? Then why wouldn't you ask her?
Speaker 12: Because I just felt like, in order to not just escalate things, I wanted to I just you know.
Speaker 2: You just wanted to jump to conclusions.
Speaker 6: I know you just took pictures recently.
Speaker 3: I know you don't want to have that awkward conversation with her, but I kind of do right now because she's on the other line listening and wants to be asked an awkward, escalating question.
Speaker 13: What I'm hi?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 13: Have you been listening this whole time?
Speaker 12: This is like, this is so awkward.
Speaker 13: I know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's kind of cool that you went to these lengths to try to get a hold of me, but I just, you know, I just this is just really bizarre.
Speaker 7: Who is the guy?
Speaker 12: Come on, tell me?
Speaker 10: Are you seeing nobody? Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 3: Because like, okay, hold on, Jack, you're asking like five different questions. Let just let's do one question at a time.
Speaker 2: Who's the guy?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I was gonna start what kind of sweater are you wearing right now? Because that might ease his ten a little bit.
Speaker 2: The guy.
Speaker 13: First of all, I can't believe you even saw that card. I I'm so mad at my mom right now.
Speaker 3: Why are you dating that guy?
Speaker 13: Not technically.
Speaker 2: What your parents are wing? Wing Manny your side piece?
Speaker 13: No, so listen, Okay, I'll be honest. That guy's is a guy that I dated for a while. We always did these stupid Christmas cards and we're not exclusive. We are not together. We hook up every once in a while, but we're.
Speaker 2: Not there's a ginny.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you promise you're not exclusive with him. Oh you're not exclusive, and you send Christmas cards out together?
Speaker 9: That seems yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was more of a joke because we would do it every year. So we kind of just kept up with the tradition because we both didn't want our families hassling us at the holidays for being single. So we were like, we should just do a Christmas card anyway, and that backfired so funny.
Speaker 12: So I just I'm actually, I mean, simone, I really want to be with somebody that's emotionally available and not you know, still, even if it's not like you know, you're not exclusive, you're still seeing him. I just I'm just not comfortable being with somebody who's seeing other people.
Speaker 13: So I just, well, that's the thing, is like I had a great time hanging out with you, and I really want to get to know you better, and I am not invested in this guy. Like I said, it's somebody that I dated, and it was just I didn't have anybody else I was interest sit in, and it was just you know, I'll call him later today and tell him that we can't see each other anymore.
Speaker 3: Really, Jack, is that something that you'd be into, because if you're willing to see her again, then we'll pay for that date.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I have one question. Did you hook up with him over the holidays?
Speaker 3: Would be honest? Here, Simon? Did it happen in what sweater were you wearing at the time?
Speaker 13: It didn't happen over the holidays, but it has happened recently, all.
Speaker 3: Jack, I need an answer from you. What do you think one more date with Simone? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 12: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: And here's why.
Speaker 2: It's a healthier why.
Speaker 12: I feel like you could have told me that you were getting out of a relationship, and I just I.
Speaker 2: Can't we get here.
Speaker 3: It's the holidays. Everybody's sad. We understand.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 7: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, does that ever work on our show? After the person says no, I'm not interested, and they throw out one last ditch plea like hey, what if I break up with the other guy, will you go out with me? Then it's like a hail Mary, or yeah, what if I get a butt lift?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or Hey, what if I put my dog down because you're allergic?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's always n You made the boyfriend sound like the best option.
Speaker 3: I just can't think of the time where that strategy has ever worked, and she definitely gave it a try.
Speaker 4: God, I just have this feeling that the guy on the cards sweater boy, doesn't know that they're not exclusive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does anyone else.
Speaker 6: Feels always like the other one is always like what? Wait?
Speaker 2: I thought you were my girlfriend sent out Christmas.
Speaker 3: Cards for Yeah, how does it get more intimate than that? Clearly, we're not going to be doing an update with that couple anytime soon. But remember you can always listen to any one of our second dates on YouTube because we've got hundreds of them up right now, so a lot of people are actually choosing to listen to our show that way. And remember you can always reach out to us if you have a date that you want us to get a hold of.
Speaker 7: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: My one goal for the show is to one day have everybody know us as the experts in what's cool.
Speaker 2: You need to give up on that dream right now.
Speaker 3: I tell you this music picked it out specifically because I know it's cool with all generations.
Speaker 2: Parties. Jeff only way it could be better who's played on an organ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I think we're cool as krembla in a cave and camera room. And the whole reason that I'm bringing this up is because the results from a Vibe Role celebrity survey we're just released, and I'm wondering, will my co host know who's cool right now and who's not interesting? We're gonna find.
Speaker 7: Out Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Who wants to fight me?
Speaker 2: What's it's?
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. I just feel like there's gonna be punches thrown in this room when we're all said and done, after we talk about what we need to talk about today. Because this all started when a popular millennial website posted a list of celebrities and for each one, they asked the question are they cool or not cool? For example, an easy one from the survey was Dwayne the Rock Johnson. Yeah, you ninety percent of the population think he's cool, ten percent don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, easy, Well, I mean he's everywhere now.
Speaker 3: So it was the same with Ryan Reynolds, he got the same exact score. But what about everybody else who's been in the public eye for a long time, or maybe people who've seen a scandal or two in their career. What does the average person think about them. We're gonna try and see if we can guess correctly. Okay, okay, all right. We're gonna start with Tom Cruise, cool or not cool?
Speaker 11: Not cool?
Speaker 14: So cool?
Speaker 6: After Katie Holmes all downhill scientology, but he.
Speaker 2: Jumped out of space. He did a space jump and his movies are cool. I'm gonna say cool.
Speaker 3: But then he yelled at his entire crew after he jumped out into space and like roasted everybody. What do you think I'm thinking?
Speaker 2: Not cool?
Speaker 3: The world says Tom Cruise eighty one percent not cool.
Speaker 7: I thought the.
Speaker 2: Space jump could have brought him back. It helped that.
Speaker 3: How about Angelina Joe Lee, What did the people have to say about her? Cool or not cool?
Speaker 2: Speaking cool? She said like big moments lately, right, and not only that, she does so much for the world, Like she really does do a lot for the world. I'm going cool.
Speaker 3: She's adopted every child.
Speaker 2: I think she's cool, and she's cool, she's hot.
Speaker 3: Sixty three percent, say Angelina Joe Lee, she's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, cool guy.
Speaker 3: You guys are doing pretty well so far. This is a tough one. How about Ellen Degenerous? Cool or not cool?
Speaker 2: Easy? Not not cool?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: Used to be cool, used to be awesome?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: What percentage sports came out about her work environment that she creates?
Speaker 3: What percentage do you think? You think one hundred percent now cool.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people still like her because I mean, she has done good in the world too, Like I think it balances her out, it really has.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go in this moment seventy percent uncool. I can get by seventy percent.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say sixty nine percent not cool.
Speaker 3: The world right now thinks Ellen Degenerous is eighty seven percent uncool, closer.
Speaker 2: Worse than we realized. Ellen, do you.
Speaker 3: Understand that brook being mean to your subordinates and co workers? People don't like it.
Speaker 2: That is not me.
Speaker 3: And you know that if you're just joining us, We're going over a new ser that asked the average person about famous celebrities and if they think they're cool right now or uncool? And I'm just gonna get a bunch of cool ones out of the way. That are really easy. Billie Eilish is eighty percent cool easy, Lady Gaga's eighty eight percent.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Tom Hanks is ninety percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So let's get back to the discussion. Though, Let's go to former Friends star David Schwimmer cool or uncool?
Speaker 6: He like he was cool because his character and Friends was uncool.
Speaker 2: This was right, here's.
Speaker 6: Cool, he's relatable.
Speaker 2: I'm going cool though on David cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sixty nine percent of people say David Schwimmer uncool?
Speaker 6: Really because he was the lawyer in the JJ Simpson trial.
Speaker 18: Yeah, maybe I say that, but nobody likes a lawyer when he's with Marcel the Monkey.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, ninety three percent. Cool just goes to show you props do work. This is an interesting one. How about selectelebrity chef Guy Fieri. Oh, because you know, he got made fun of for a while. But then what usually happens after a lot of people don't like you for a long time, you start to rebound and people like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get a cult following, right because because people like to stand up for their underdone.
Speaker 3: So where is he now?
Speaker 6: He's cool now and he's.
Speaker 2: In't so much he's raised so much money for the restaurant in industry. I'm gonna go cool. I've heard about him. I say cool.
Speaker 3: Fifty three percent, say Guy Fieri.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, oh wow, hey, but much better than his percentage was pre COVID.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, everyone hated him for some reason.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 3: With Jose's endorsement, that could go up as high as fifty four percent. Yes, the world does listen to Jose. What about the Pope? The Pope was included in this list. What does the world think about the Pope? Is he a cool pope or is he an uncool pope?
Speaker 4: I mean he keeps trying to be a little bit more liberal, you know, a little bit more open to new way of the world, but then doesn't quite get there.
Speaker 2: That's what makes it funny, you know. I feel like there's a lot of memes, like tweet things about him. He has got a lot of memes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think he's cool.
Speaker 2: I think he's cool. I think he's on cool.
Speaker 3: Fifty five percent say the Pope is Pope slam Yeah, and I cursed everybody, last but not least Oprah. Where is Oprah in the world's eyes? Remember? Right now, This isn't Oprah ten to fifteen years ago, where Tom Cruise is jumping on her couts. She's handing out cameras to everybody in the audience. I'm talking about Oprah today.
Speaker 4: Is she cool or uncol she did the interview with the Marcle Yeah, yeah, exactly, Megan Harry.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I think she's holding on the cool by a thread.
Speaker 13: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think I think she owns cool.
Speaker 3: According to this survey, people say Oprah right now is seventy three percent hit the wrong button, seventy three percent cool, more.
Speaker 2: Than I thought. Oprah is the og of cool man.
Speaker 3: It's text in to seven eighty five nine two tell us Brooke Fox, is it cool or even? Before I could get the words out an overwhelming amount of responses, I probably shouldn't say which way they're leading I voted to I know, I actually.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Man. As a kid growing up, I think my favorite Christmas movie was Home Alone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Sam, I watched it till the VHS wore out.
Speaker 1: I legit thought that I could hide and get away and be left home for Wait.
Speaker 3: Was it Home Alone or Bone Alone? I know why I watched both of them.
Speaker 6: Those are complete opposite.
Speaker 2: At that VHS tape.
Speaker 3: There's two dudes that break into a house and then weird stuff happens, which, yeah, I can't remember. I don't know anyway, But let's talk to today's caller. Sticky band is oh, I always confused them. But let's ask today's caller if he has a favorite Holiday film. He's a return player named Adam. Adam, you have a favorite Christmas movie?
Speaker 11: Of course, Diehard.
Speaker 8: Started, Dude, I've already talked about this, but we're gonna have Alexus watch it for the very first time, and we're doing a podcast exclusive for gen Z versus Classic Movie where she's going to decide once and for all if it's a Christmas.
Speaker 16: Film, she should follow up with Violent Night as well. That's a game.
Speaker 6: Like horror movies.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's not a horror movie.
Speaker 13: It's like a Diehard movie told me was like a horror movie.
Speaker 3: Everything is a horror and Jose's he's terrified again. So let's send Brook out of the room and we're gonna get this thing going at him. You know how the game works. Thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass, But you have to beat her outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 12: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yippi Kaya?
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Your time starts now. Muhammad Ali fought his sixty first and final boxing match on this day in what decades? Seventies, eighties or nineties?
Speaker 16: Eighties?
Speaker 3: What is the name of the snowman in Frozen?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 16: My goodness, advocates lost?
Speaker 3: How many stars are in our solar system?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 12: My gosh?
Speaker 10: Eight?
Speaker 3: What do bees use to create?
Speaker 11: Honey, I'm sorry, I'm tripping on the last question. It's one.
Speaker 3: I'll give you one more question, he answered, you answered the bee one?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay? And the last one? On most computers? What is the shortcut for pasting something? Control? P Okay? Good work there, Adam. All right, let's bring Brook back into the studio now that we've got Christmas movies out of the way. I see on my screener apparently you have a holiday tradition called the pajama thing.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't want to go into that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I want you to go into it either.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is it involved?
Speaker 11: Jeff's favorite movie The Bone Alone?
Speaker 6: From Bone Alone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I already do this pajama thing just on a normal.
Speaker 6: Night, pajama I know.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Adam, you and I should spend Christmas together and see what happens. All right, Rex, your turn, You're ready, Yeah, I'm ready. Your time starts now. Muhammad Ali fought his sixty first and final boxing match on this day. In what decades? Seventies, eighties or nineties?
Speaker 2: Eighties?
Speaker 3: What is the name of the snowman in Frozen?
Speaker 2: Uh off?
Speaker 3: How many stars are in our solar system?
Speaker 2: A million system?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 3: What do be used to create honey nectar on most computers? What is the shortcut for pasting something?
Speaker 2: Control? See?
Speaker 3: How many members are in the K pop band BTS?
Speaker 2: BTS is five?
Speaker 5: Not sounding too.
Speaker 3: Confident on those Brooks. Someone's still thinking about bone alone over there. We're gonna go to the scoreboard and see how you both did. With Jose Stratus.
Speaker 6: It is officially tied Brook to.
Speaker 14: Lead.
Speaker 4: If I did it, I'm sorry, man, I didn't even get control V.
Speaker 2: Obviously I use it every day.
Speaker 3: Everybody struggled on this one. Let's go over the answers. Muhammad Ali fought his sixty first and final boxing match on this day in the nineteen eighties. The name of the snowman in Frozen is ole off. There is only one star in our solar system, the sun.
Speaker 4: I heard I heard universe when you first read it. Yeah, I feel like this game is so much a listening game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I know. I'm like, Oh, bees use pollend to make honey. That's what they mix together. Most computers, the shortcut for pasting something is control V. And there are seven members in the K pop band BTES. If they're still together, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of them are serving in the South Free and military.
Speaker 3: Oh well, yeah, hats off to them. Whatever.
Speaker 6: How cool to be to be a bunker with BTS?
Speaker 3: Yes, Adam, I'm sorry, man with the tie. Can't give you anything here. What we can do, though, is just reply and send you a four pack of tickets to the Washington State Fair Holiday Magic, where you can immerse yourself in a world of festival delights, twinkling lights, and the aroma of delicious treats plus the sound of laughter fills the air. Celebrate this time of year with holiday activities both indoor and outdoor at the Washington State Fair.
Speaker 11: Yes, that's fantastic.
Speaker 13: I just bought tickets yesterday.
Speaker 3: Bring more people with you, yeah, right man, Thank you so much for playing Happy Holidays.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I feel like we say like, not happy Holidays to him because of the movies he loves.
Speaker 7: And you like it.
Speaker 3: You like it, dark Man. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.