Speaker 1: This episode of Fake Doctor's Real Friends is presented by T Mobile. Come to T Mobile, where you can take charge of your phone upgrades.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: I've got notes on this one. Yeah, this is a very sad episode. Sad how about bad that too, but sad as also.
Speaker 2: You know why it was sad? Why because to me and this is just I'm just gonna keep it real. To me, it showed like the end hmmmm. It just made me bummed out a little bit because it was like you could see everyone like didn't want the show to end, right, all the fans, And we understand that, and we even though we were a little fried, you know, we were on the fence about it ending. But you watched this episode and you're like, I think everybody's tired.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was tired. I think I still wanted to make that money around that time.
Speaker 2: You know, you're talking about money, I'm talking about creativity. I mean, these jokes were just a bit, but not season one jokes.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie. I thought the episode was an episode we had watched before. Because you were in the office talking to doctor Cox about problems for the nurses and that was a whole episode before. Yeah, you're correct on that, like literally that's how the episode started. And it seemed like it was the same setup. Yeah, and I was like, wait a second. I remember typing to Joel, wait, we watched this one too. We watched this episode, Joel and she was like, no, we didn't, and Dana was like, no, we didn't.
Speaker 2: This felt like what I imagine Season nine is like, m like the secret Sauce, the Bill Lawrence. I don't know Bill Bill. I felt like Bill might have been outsick this week.
Speaker 1: Huh. Well I realized this there was a new episode when leeh showed up, and it brought me to oh, man, he he committed suicide. He killed himself? What yeah?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was like a childhood star famous.
Speaker 1: He was on this show called was it Percy Jackson?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: What was it? What was it? Was it not Percy Jackson? What was it?
Speaker 4: Famous jet Jackson?
Speaker 1: Jet Jackson?
Speaker 5: Oh? He was what he was Jet Jackson?
Speaker 4: He was fo j Jackson. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I remember I remember when this episode aired how we all felt about it and how we were like, it's not it wasn't that great of an episode, but then I remember him passing away, Oh my god, and being like, ah, but he was such a good actor.
Speaker 2: You know, he's a wonderful actor, and he's so handsome. M All right, well, listen, we have to turn this around and entertain these lovely people who are listening. Don't you worry the audience?
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Donald made about a bundle of story, so YadA ya.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think the reason I'm just negative on it is it just, first of all, we haven't watched an episode in so long. We should give the context for the audience you may have I think you're gonna have heard. I imagine the way you're gonna air these is the one we recorded before the strike. Yes, so audience, you will have heard an episode we recorded before the strike but couldn't air because of the strike. This is the first one we've watched post strike, and so we haven't watched one in however long how many months has it been. It's July, right, So I was kind of like, Okay, here we go. This will be fun again because I've been loving the episodes we've been doing for you guys, with the with the guests who are so interesting and I was like, okay, and then this one I just felt like, was so muh I was. I was like, oh, that's why I had that react.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, welcome back to the talking about the dream. And there's a bunch of people that are like, I loved welcome Back Carter. And then there's a bunch of people that are like, what is welcome back Carter?
Speaker 2: Well, they have to be a certain age to know what welcome Back Carter is.
Speaker 1: My kids asked me if they could watch Fresh Prince of bel Air.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I can't wait. I can't wait. Let's do it. This is gonna be like, this is gonna be this is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: I can't show him what's happening. Something better.
Speaker 5: Price is pretty good.
Speaker 2: I've never seen Fresh Prince, so I can't really judge what. God, I'm sorry, I think I was not the right age for Fresh Prince of Bella. I remember, of course, the opening, of course.
Speaker 1: One of the dopest openings to the sitcom ever.
Speaker 2: And I remember the Carlton dance. I just wasn't I don't know, it wasn't one of the ones listen I love sitcoms, it just wasn't one of the ones that goami. By the way, your sitcom's got some billboards up.
Speaker 1: I see I see that too. Holy cow, wow.
Speaker 2: Shiit cout real? All of a sudden, you're on billboards.
Speaker 1: Look. The strike ended and the world went back to no leave. Sorry.
Speaker 2: My world went back to a lot of people don't have work, dick.
Speaker 1: My world went back to normal. Wow, Yeah, this is it's it's it's overwhelming, and it almost feels unreal, you know what I mean. It's like the minute the strike ended, I got a call and that we were going back on Monday. The strike ended Thursday, and so I was like, holy shit, how do I get this little bit of baby fat off my face and get ready for get the weed out my system? Get my eyes right?
Speaker 2: You quit?
Speaker 1: I just started smoking before bedtime. You don't smoke it during the day at all, No, because I'm at work.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good adjustment though. That's really lovely. Just you know what, just at night, you and Snoop Dogg out here.
Speaker 1: No for the Solo Stove. I knew that motherfucker was lying because.
Speaker 2: Solo Stove got a lot of fucking press off that.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did, but that ship was bullshit. But let's get back to extended family, shall we? Snoop, Yeah, the trick, but extended family.
Speaker 2: You're the only actor I know who instantly went back to work.
Speaker 1: That's not true. There are quite a few that went back to work.
Speaker 2: I don't know those people. You're the only person I know they were like this right, can and you're like, I'm working Monday. Have you liked movies this year? What's a movie you've seen where you're like, holy shit, I loved that movie this year?
Speaker 4: Barbarian is the only one I can think of.
Speaker 2: What's yours?
Speaker 4: Joelle Barbarian? Oh, I got to see She is the horror film.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that all right, Danel, What's yours?
Speaker 1: Greet twists?
Speaker 5: The one that I liked was Dungeons and Dragons. It was just a fun movie going experience, and like, no, it wasn't. It was a popcorn movie and I had such little expectation for that movie, and I thought it was great. It was really really fun. Donald, I haven't been in the movies eve minutes of movies at all.
Speaker 1: I watch I wait for it to come out on iTunes.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, is there a movie on iTunes you've seen at all that you've liked.
Speaker 1: I liked a lot of movies. Actually, I like Barbie, I like Tell You Barb. I like Teenage Mutant, Ninja Turtles, I liked such. What else did I see?
Speaker 4: Into the Spider Verse?
Speaker 5: I liked it?
Speaker 1: I liked I liked into the Spider Verse. I liked There were quite a few movies actually that were really good that came out.
Speaker 2: But I'm not a good person. Did you like A good person?
Speaker 1: Did not like that movie? Could not relate? No, I'm just kidding. I love that movie. But I said, by the way, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta give myself. When does this come out?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 2: On what day does this episode drop?
Speaker 5: This will drop in a week from today, right, Joell?
Speaker 4: No drop on the fifth of December.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, then I have to tell audience, if you're listening, A good Person is finally free on Prime. Oh nice. If you're listening now and you've been waiting, Uh, you don't have to spend one cent. It is free for you to watch on Prime. Check out. You're good person?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 2: Get your tissues ready?
Speaker 5: Were real?
Speaker 2: No, it's cool. It's been a while waiting, But now it's finally free for you to watch. I know a lot of people like free. Do you like free?
Speaker 4: It's free, It's for me.
Speaker 5: My cousin like free.
Speaker 2: Free.
Speaker 1: Everybody likes a little ass play.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well that's off topic. It's free. Every part a Good Person now on Amazon Prime free. All right, we'll be right back after these.
Speaker 3: Words, and we're what you're trying to get into one day or soon.
Speaker 2: What you're trying to do? What are you trying to get into this show? Are you going to cook? I'm trying to avoid talking about the show. Are you going to cook Thanksgiving dinner? Who's cooking Thanksgiving? It your house?
Speaker 5: Going to say?
Speaker 4: If you don't know yet, it's too late two days for now.
Speaker 2: You need to go grocery shopping.
Speaker 1: I do need to go grocery shopping. I'm trying to think what I'm cooking for Thanksgiving dinner? I know I am.
Speaker 2: Don't you make turkey stuffing? You seem like you're behind the schedule. Bro, there's people at the shopping at the store right now with lists.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think i'm behind the schedule. I think I can make enough for the four of us. There's not going to be a lot of people. It's just the four of us, so I think I'll be all right.
Speaker 2: Will you gather around the table and say what you're thankful for? Of course, Well, I'm thankful for you. You're so sweet.
Speaker 4: Oh, Zach, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: My mom is hosting us. I wanted to host this, but I'm still not back in my house after my flood. But my mom is going to host the family, and I'm excited because my stepfather is actually the cook. He makes most of the food, and it's nice to see everyone. It'll be it'll be nice. I like Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: I love Thanksgiving, especially when someone else.
Speaker 1: Is doing the cooking.
Speaker 2: Yes, me too, fabulous And then have already happened.
Speaker 1: Yes by the time.
Speaker 2: Oh, when you're listening Thanksgiving, it's.
Speaker 5: True, that's true. I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Donald. This episode, it opens with an epic Johnny simolog. That's you to this episode. I don't think we've ever opened an episode where Johnny's he just launches into like a three page monologue.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the episode where he first got that new job and you're in the office and everybody was looking to you as the didn't we do an episode like this, wasn't there an exact need?
Speaker 2: But it does open with him doing some like epic long monologue about how JD can make money too. Well.
Speaker 1: All I know is Johnny when he got these pages was probably like you.
Speaker 2: Are you saying that he had an orgasm because he was so excited.
Speaker 1: Because he was so excited for the three.
Speaker 2: Fan Johnny c is so good at this and he puts the time in. I know we've spoken about it before, but he puts the time in. He has a little studio where he videotapes himself and he works on it.
Speaker 1: He loves it. Yeah, he looks at it. He embraces the challenge like no one that I know. He looks at it like I'm gonna conquer this in two hours. Yeah, He's like, I'm gonna conquer this. And how much time do I have to conquer this thirty minutes? I'm gonna fuck it conquer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But he works on it. Isn't he doesn't phone anything in. Man, the guy goes down into his studio and he videotapes himself and he tries different things.
Speaker 1: But this is around the time where Bill is writing things and it's coming in hot you know what I mean. You gotta remember that too, So he probably just got this monologue fresh in front of him at six am.
Speaker 2: No, that's impossible.
Speaker 1: No one can do that, Johnny could are you saying to me right now? John C. McGinley, You have never seen it, John C. Pull Johnny's ass? Isn't he the one that made up the coin that should have coined phrased the term pull it out of your ass Wednesday?
Speaker 2: I think that Johnny. I think that Johnny would need even Johnny would need a day or two for this monologue.
Speaker 1: It's a lot pull it out of your ass Wednesday or pull it out of your ass, whatever day it is. Came from the fact that Bill wouldn't have the scripts ready in time for us to go to work, so he would write the scripts. Literally he'd be like, we'd be blocking, and he'd be like, all right, so this is what we're gonna do, and he'd hand out pages that was xeroxed with his handwriting, which was very hard to read. Also of dialogue, and sometimes he would give John C. McGinley monologues that were gigantic at blocking, and he had about he had to memorize it or try to memorize it in between the time of the the while they're lighting, while you know, it's the first shot of the day. So after you do that, everybody kind of goes and gets their breakfast like everything kind of you know what I mean, And then you come back and you shoot. And he had to have it ready right, and he would always have it right.
Speaker 2: Johnny was amazing of that. But this is still too much for someone to just do while they're lighting.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, it's the season nine. I feel like this was one of those things.
Speaker 2: All right. I'm telling you, Cox won't hire more nurses. Cox won't hire more nurses. JD has sort of become like the top dog around the hospital. He thinks, at least in his head, that he's the new kind of doctor Cox, even though doctor Cox is now the chief of medicine. JD's got a little strut in his step. And uh, there's a new surgeon, as we mentioned, Derek Hill, and Turk is introducing him and instructs him to always accept Todd's high fives on his non cutting hand because it hurts so much.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 2: And then Todd does a quiet down five. That was a little funny. Even Rob can make me laugh just by saying quiet down five.
Speaker 1: I mean the Todd At this point, he's so dialed into the Todd he probably could do it in his sleep. I don't think Rob was running line at this point. I think at this point Rob was like he had a Porsche.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only his only line was quite down five I think in the episode. But he made me laugh. This is proof that Rob can make me laugh just with his one.
Speaker 1: Line, quiet down five.
Speaker 2: Janitor has been a hypnotizer, at least he says, for fifteen years, and there's one word that will make him sleep, popsicle up. JD first tried Sassafras and boondoggle, but the janitor claims that that if JD can figure out that one word was This was the beginning of this was like a plot point in an office space remember that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a hypnotized moment and off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The whole point is that he goes to get hypnotized to have no stress, and then the hypnotizer died eyes and so he's just walking around like with no stress and he goes into the office and just like has a whole new attitude. You don't you guys remember office Space?
Speaker 1: No, I do, remember. I didn't realize that he got hypnotized, and that's what happened, and.
Speaker 2: That's why he changes his whole way of being. Is that he goes and gets hypnotized and put the person puts him under and makes him so relaxed and chill and no stress, and then that it dies.
Speaker 1: But he's also been But then how did how did the robbing and the stealing from the place happen? Remember he was taking like I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a different plot point, but it initially starts with the fact that he like goes back and is so chill. That's why Johnny sees like so enamored with him, because he's so chill, and he's like, oh, the pleasure is all on this side of the table. If you guys haven't seen Office Space, you got to see Office Space. It's so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: Or if you give a chance, extended family, it comes out.
Speaker 2: It does extend.
Speaker 1: It's a very I think you're waiting to say this for the longest when it comes them out January second, it's a day.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna stay on people's minds. You're gonna have to remind them sooner.
Speaker 1: Well, this doesn't air until December third, so remember from so Also, Happy birthday, Casey, it's your birthday today. If this air is on December third, the morning has just begun and I'm singing just for one.
Speaker 2: Okay, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: She's the lover and she's begun.
Speaker 2: Crazy way Donald, this air is on December fifth, You fucked up?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Happy belated birthday, lady. Everybody likes no ass. Don't even act like you don't. Happy belated birthday. I hope related.
Speaker 2: Birthday, Casey, I hope you like ass.
Speaker 1: Play fuck your sound effects machine.
Speaker 2: All right, well listen? Is your show funny? Be honest?
Speaker 1: Yes it is funny? Last King John Cryer on it. Are you kidding me? You are going to laugh? It is very funny.
Speaker 6: But can you give them the premise in case people haven't seen a trailer or the billboard.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the premise is a family of four wife, husband, daughter son break up. The parents split and the mom finds new love and the dad doesn't. But they want to make it so that the kids still feel like they're in that for some of a family, and they have this house where the kids live, and instead of the kids going and living with their parents, the kids stay at that house and the parents come and stay on their weeks at the house as well. And then I'm thrown into the mix as the new love interest for the wife played by Abigail Spencer. And he also owns the Boston Celtics, which is really cool. I'm probably the first black owner of the Boston Celtics ever. I will on the bet I'm the first black owner of the Boston Celtics ever on television.
Speaker 2: Now, I have a question. Your character's wealthy, and in real life, is the John Crier character not wealthy? And so that's part of the problem.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. We don't. We don't necessarily know what the John Crier character does yet. So uh, it's wealth money. So it's not a socioeconomic uh situation. It's not a race situation. It's just family trying to, you know, live happily under one roof.
Speaker 2: Is there a moment where someone kisses because it's a sitcom and the audience goes whoo.
Speaker 1: No, so this is no, I don't. I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I just want to know is there anything that happens in this in the sitcom audience besides applause? Does anyone go whoo?
Speaker 1: It's got to be a really funny joke, And I think we've got a couple of those. But for facing wise, those are usually cut out. So like if the audience really loves a joke and they and it gets a really long laugh, it can't really be that long because the story still has to be told, so so they is usually cut down right there and all of that stuff. There's only one show that ever did that, and that was called Married with Children.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true, sitcom everything.
Speaker 1: There was only one time that happened on Friends, and that was when I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: That is bullshit. Kiss couple kisses that taboo.
Speaker 1: Only I'm married with Children, Married with Children? What was the other show with the puppet? The show with the puppet sitcom troupe?
Speaker 5: It is such an out dinosaurs know what was the one?
Speaker 1: No, with the one with the puppy talk Rabbit or some ship like that, And it was like a take off of Married with Children. It was like a bite off of Married with Children with U.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about Greg the Bunny?
Speaker 1: No, not Greg the bunny it was talking about.
Speaker 2: You're trying to tell me that Married with Children is the only What.
Speaker 1: Was her name, Nikki Cox? Is that her name? She was on a sitcom with who was on it was Bobcat Goldsway on it or some ship like that.
Speaker 2: It's the weirdest cut that you're mentioning, trying to get around the fact that every sitcom audience goes wo at some point when people kiss.
Speaker 5: Was it Mama's Family?
Speaker 1: No, that's that has ever after? Yeah, that one, remember that one. It was a knock off book. It was the knock off book Marry with Children.
Speaker 5: No, but it did have five seasons.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wish I could have someone do cutting down to a super cut of wu's from sitcoms over the years to prove you wrong.
Speaker 1: You can. You got iHeart, you got DJ Daniel.
Speaker 2: You can do it, and the audience cut the woos.
Speaker 1: All you need to do the wo.
Speaker 2: The audience listening is cutting to all the woo's in their minds.
Speaker 1: You're telling you, guys, man, it's not It might be a trope on the sitcoms you watch, but they didn't wo on Maybe the first time the couple kissed but.
Speaker 2: Not on friends. There were no woos.
Speaker 1: It was a WU, but that was a freaking built. We had this conversation. You were the one that was saying there was no WU at that time, and Joelle and I were like, yeah, there was. We had this conversation.
Speaker 6: Which wait, wait, always am when they kissed.
Speaker 2: So there's only two really big swimmer and Jennifer Aniston that one.
Speaker 1: And then when Monica pops up from under the bed with Chandler, Yeah, let's take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back after these fine words. So JD, this is crazy. JD in his fantasy, found Turk's testicle, the one that was removed, and he turned it into a disco ball, and he is worried when Turk confronts him that it's about that, and then he remembers that that was just in his dream. Then we go then Turk tells JD that he needs to have more of a struck because he's the big man on campus, and we go into a fantasy that's a callback to our strutting pimp fantasy, but this time, because I was working out, I was the shirtless one. It's a pimp strut fantasy reducts but Here's the craziest part. Turk looks up off camera and in the fantasy, he recognizes his own testicle that's been turned into a disco ball. How would you how would you know? How would you know? First of all, it's a tiny disco ball? Right right? We had to say it's what an inch? An inch or so? I don't know how big your balls are? Inch and a half. Now, if I covered that testicle with with little mirrored squares and hung it from a string.
Speaker 1: You could still get like, would you recognize your ball?
Speaker 2: How would you know that it's your ball? Why wouldn't you go? What's why did you get a tiny disco ball?
Speaker 1: Because of the shape? Perhaps?
Speaker 2: Oh, because it's egg and sort of an oblong egg shape. Yeah, maybe it still has what there's no hair on it, that's the scrotum. No, like the.
Speaker 1: And the movies, at least balls like kind of have like extra flap. I guess flap. Yeah, so like there's a ball and then there's the flap.
Speaker 2: Your balls have a flap. I got a feel mine and make sure I don't have a flap. They just need little skin eggs, so.
Speaker 1: Like skin eggs. But if you were to pull it out eggs, it would have something connected to Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the vast deference, I believe right, that's what connects the ball to the Yeah, I think that is. Can you look it up? The vast difference. You're saying, there'd be some vast difference, there would.
Speaker 1: Be some residue of vast remnants reminence, and maybe that's the way I'm looking for some remnants.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying, what you're positing, is that Turk saw his own vast difference remnants. Yes, why would Turk know what his vast difference.
Speaker 1: Because well, because you stole the ball, so obviously it was he's been holding it.
Speaker 2: And no, I didn't steal it from you. I stole I say, I dug it up because it was planted in the last fantasy, wasn't it planted?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then grew it became plant though, So you killed plant, Turk, you killed plant.
Speaker 2: T see you we're mixing metaphors because that was a different fantasy in this world. Jad says, he found it. I don't know where he found it and earned it into a disco.
Speaker 1: Stole it, you know, he stole it. He stole it from Turk.
Speaker 2: Why would you're you're saying Turk has his ball.
Speaker 1: Turk, yes, And that's why it keeps coming up in these fantasies because Turk owns it. It's covened it.
Speaker 2: Do you think you haven't Removedoell? Can you look that up? Are your testicle in a jar? If you haven't removed?
Speaker 1: Why would you? Why would you not be able to keep your testicle in a jar?
Speaker 2: It might be like medical waste and it's not allowed.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think, oh ship, that's my that's my nut son.
Speaker 2: To me, Bro, that's my nuts son. Quote end quote, Donald Fase on the sound board, that's my nuts son. Yeah. Can I have that for the soundboard please? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got you, Zach and Donald, I'll gain you anyways in house arrest that.
Speaker 2: Sun, Joelle? Did you find it? Are you allowed to keep your testicle?
Speaker 4: There's a lot of different rules. Give me two more seconds.
Speaker 5: By the way, the vast deference is the thing that transports them, the semen from the balls, But.
Speaker 2: Is it the only thing that that connects the ball to the body the way?
Speaker 1: I'm starting to get chilled, Bro, we're talking really, really really really subjects.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, calm down, you're a doctor. The ball is in the scrotum, right, and the two balls and then the only thing that connects them, that brings the sperm to the urethra is the vast deference.
Speaker 5: That is one of the things. But there's there is also doctor Penis, there's also the tunica vaginalis that.
Speaker 2: Is that's that's a vagina.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's it's part of the it's part of the balls. I'm telling you this is these are the things that recognized because Turk is a surgeon.
Speaker 2: Finish before Bloddale finish.
Speaker 5: What I was going to say, which I may regret, is, look, I'm looking at some balls right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, drawing or is the real balls?
Speaker 5: It's a drawing, okay, thankfully it's a vertical section of the testes to show the arrangement of the ducks. And one of the things that's has ducks for the rest of it is the tunic of vaginalis as well as the vast deference. So lots of things holding them and holding them thangs there.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tell you, I'm just going to feel my balls and tell you what I feel. Let me see what I feel.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when you had little.
Speaker 2: Fill your balls. Fill your balls. You can't feel the vast deference. You can just feel the ball.
Speaker 1: I think it's everything. I feel everything.
Speaker 2: You don't feel a vast deference or a tunica. Should we get back to the show, all right?
Speaker 1: Sounding is a new intern and she's always happy.
Speaker 2: Yes, the interns have the vio in this episode, and.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It is what it is?
Speaker 1: This is this is the prelude.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe this was sort of auditioning the interns taking over in season nine. Maybe Bill was like, we gotta float some of this stuff. Maybe I was thinking while I was watching it, maybe he was sort of auditioning to see which intern might break out and be the one to have the VEO, even though Carrie BChE did not join the cast until season nine.
Speaker 1: Well you only one intern stuck around? Well two.
Speaker 2: So one of the interns has a mint and it turns out it's a highly concentrated mini urinal cake. And the janitor has made his cart remote control by stealing parts from a patient's electric wheelchair.
Speaker 1: But but then the cart becomes AI.
Speaker 2: It has it has its own personality, and it's not even in a fantasy, by the way, it's not even in a fantasy, the cart it has like feelings, Yeah, it like it has joy when it's praised. It like it wiggles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a dog. It makes lemonade.
Speaker 2: It actually not in a fantasy. It makes lemonade.
Speaker 1: And he even does the whole mister ship from color purple ain't cold enough, and the fucking cart takes the ship back and comes back with cold lemonade.
Speaker 2: Right, and so in this world, not in a fantasy, the cart is somehow making lemonade.
Speaker 1: It learned. It learned that it learns by the end of the show, it's a learning car.
Speaker 2: This is one of those moments where Bill forgot to put it in a fantasy, because it's in the reality that the cart.
Speaker 1: Is a fucking janitor has his own R two unit pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like an R two unit. Joelle, you look like you've got the face of someone who's figured out if you can keep your own ball.
Speaker 6: Uh So that's what I can find only pertained to dead bodies. And basically they're saying, it's very hard to convince the government to let you keep anything like you couldn't keep like a relative skull. You can't keep different types of body parts.
Speaker 4: So I don't think. I think most of it has to be classified as medical waste and tossed. I don't think you can.
Speaker 2: Keep that's an insult to the testicle.
Speaker 4: It's membered body parts.
Speaker 1: Less.
Speaker 4: You know, you have a cool doctor who will give a tea on the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time we talk about this shit, all I can think about is my vasectomy and how that shit was not. You know, they tell you that it doesn't hurt, and we're talking about you know, areas of the balls and everything like that that I imagine this brother cut to stop the semen from being potent or fertile, fertile from getting out from fertile. No, it still comes out. It's just not fertile anymore.
Speaker 2: There's no sperm in the semen.
Speaker 1: Right whatever. That sure, But the more we talk about this, the more I just feel that pressure. I would like to change subjects from OK, thank you.
Speaker 5: Did you go under for that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I was well awakened because they said it would be a painless procedure and it was not a painless procedure at all. So no, it was not.
Speaker 2: What do you have to do after like put ice on on your balls?
Speaker 1: There's nothing you can do after you just got to take that ship.
Speaker 2: How long until you can have intercourse again?
Speaker 1: I made the mistake of having it before I was supposed to, and that was not smart.
Speaker 2: Why it hurt?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I could have I could have hurt myself really bad, But yes, it did hurt.
Speaker 2: How long were you supposed to wait more than a day?
Speaker 1: How about that you waited a day? Bro?
Speaker 2: You got a problem? You go?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, how.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see if it still were.
Speaker 5: You waited day? Dude?
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're supposed to wait. How long are you supposed to wait?
Speaker 1: I wanted to see if it still worked, you know, because I was one day and I.
Speaker 2: Look up how long you're supposed to wait?
Speaker 1: You got a I'm one that believes it's that I was worried that it wouldn't work again.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, you're seven to ten days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to make sure I could still use my penis, and forty.
Speaker 4: Eight hours is strongly recommended. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, All right. So Joe. There's a patient that Joe and Elliott are treating, and Joe really wants to give her a temporal artery biopsy, and Elliott says no, No, you can't trust interns. You don't know what you're talking about. Don't try and do procedures. You're two. You have to, you know, walk before you run. I never do, never take the intern's advice. So that sort of Elliott's storyline that with Joe. Turk says he's not bothered by jd doing so well and becoming the new sort of top doc. But then we cut to a fantasy where he's angrily pulling out all of the organs in a patient.
Speaker 1: This is Derek's fantasy.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Derek's fantasy, and Turk is at one point I kind of giggled when it looked like Rob. If you go back and look, it looks like Rob is laughing during under his yeah, under his yeah, because you're being very funny. No, it just looks like it looks like he's hiding his laughter underneath the mask. And that made me laugh. That was funny, because you're being funny as you rip out all the organs. The janitor rigged the elevator to scare This is again not a fantasy. The janitor rigged the elevator to scare two interns, which is who because they just said they touched his R two unit cart.
Speaker 1: If you could do that in real life, that would be awesome.
Speaker 2: Man, what just rigging elevator to.
Speaker 1: Scare somebody and not kill them? That would be the best day.
Speaker 2: Why would that be a best day? But I don't think it's very nice thing to do to someone to think they're gonna die.
Speaker 1: I'd get on that ride again after I found out that it was not going to.
Speaker 2: Kill me, like like the Tower of Terror.
Speaker 1: You love the tow just like like like Guardians of the Galaxy.
Speaker 2: Oh now it's Galaxy.
Speaker 1: It is best ride.
Speaker 2: You guys all like that, right.
Speaker 5: I've not done it since they changed, but I did you Tower of Terror.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't different endings.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Differently, there's different soundtracks. Every every ride is different. There's like three hundred and something different versions of the ride.
Speaker 2: It's like free Fall. Back in Jersey, we had a ride at six Flags called free Fall.
Speaker 1: It's not it's sure, but it's over and over and over again. You go up, you go down, And Freefall was just once CEOs later and free Fall was.
Speaker 2: At six Flags. It didn't really feel that safe, Like I at least trust that Disney knows what they're doing. But the Six Flags in Jersey always felt a little bit like this is really gonna work.
Speaker 1: No, it was on a free fall. Was on a track though, that was the thing.
Speaker 2: No, it was on track, but you fell, you wonder. No, it went like this. Yeah, you went up and then there'd be a buzzer and you just drop like and then it.
Speaker 1: Would roll catch at the bottom. And there was the Superman where you would do it and it would shoot you up and you'd go, you go flying up and at the top of it would be Superman staring down at you like he was on top of the skyscraper.
Speaker 4: We should take another break, Zach Zacha.
Speaker 5: Love you all right, We'll be right back after these were ou tank forever.
Speaker 2: Welcome back you. I want to make sure that we you know, we haven't used our sound effects in a long time. I don't want the audience to miss them. By the way, I just watched The Crown. Oh it was really good, except I really really The Crown is so excellent m m. But they made a really, really, really bad choice in this final season, which was Ghost Diana.
Speaker 5: A ghost Diana.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people are bumping up against.
Speaker 2: Ghost Diana is just a wrong choice. The show is so elegant and so well done and so well acted, and then all of a sudden you're like, no, not Ghost Diana.
Speaker 6: Not the fantasy Yeah, especially because they got everything so historically correct leading up to that. You know, every fact that we have about, like Diana's last day, is inserted into the show in a meaningful way. So then then you get into a fantasy space.
Speaker 4: It's a little it's so.
Speaker 2: Did you see it, Joelle A Larky? I really you didn't like Ghost Diana, did you.
Speaker 4: It didn't really do it for me.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: It kind of takes you out of the moment, and he.
Speaker 5: Didn't need it.
Speaker 2: I cried, by the way, I really cried. It's so it's even with ghosts Diana, it's so moving. Gosh, you knows, such a fucking amazing actor is She's wonderful, wonderful, But I mean Dominic West, Oh, Dominic West is such a phenomenal actor, and when he McNulty, he there's this, there's so many scenes with him in this. I just he's so good in this final episode. He's just an excellent, excellent actor. And Elizabeth Becky really is too. I mean, she's flawless. But I just didn't understand the choice of ghosts Diana. It really I was like, guys, no, And then I was like, okay, okay, it was just a misstep. It's just one scene, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, no more.
Speaker 2: Ghost Diana retributes, I love that show. It's sad, It's over all right. Elliott rips her dress when she's trying to tear. She only wears. She only keeps her dress if she gets complimented three times on it. And she gets three compliments, so she she keeps it, and she rips it. She rips it and she uses duct tape to hold it together. Carla says that when JD Cox changes his mind, and Carla says, if we do hook up tonight, you won't be the only one thinking about j D.
Speaker 5: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: That is just bizarre writing. Judy's barely in it, and Ken's not in it. No Ken. By the way, scrubs Wiki had an interesting thing. Mmmm, we had a fuck up, a medical fuck up. For all you doctors listening. When diagnosing temporal ardoritism, there are many easier ways to diagnose than a temporal artery biopsy. In fact, it's hardly ever performed in clinical practice. Ah, there are less invasive tests which would tell us even if it's warranted. Moreover, the scar left by this procedure is much smaller than the one shown.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Trevor.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 2: So for the you doctors out there that we're watching this and going what the fuck? There you go, I want you to think that the scars from that procedure are as big as the one on that poor young lady in the episode. Is he thought that Al Roker was her dad.
Speaker 4: That's a ridiculous line.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous, I'm telling you. Bill must have been like down for the count. You know, they can all be winners. Donald.
Speaker 1: My favorite part of the episode was you Don't get mixed up in the Lover's Quarrel. When Derek was watching Carla and Turk argue and then he turns around and JD's there, and JD goes, oh, Derek, how is your night with Turk? Never mind? I don't want to talk about it and walks away. That was my favorite joke of the whole show. And it's set up because Turk is jealous of JD's success. I laughed so hard at that because the setup is never getting and you would think he's talking about Turk and Carla, but really he's talking about JD. But really he didn't realize he already got involved in one with JD and Turk. That shit was hilarious. That's the best joke of the show for me.
Speaker 2: What about when when I say to Carl to Derek, be careful, she likes brown Man. We both do. And then I say he's like a male halle Berry.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the last note I wrote is that in the tag the janitors feeding the cart, did you see that? Did you watch the little tag?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I did, And the cart's enjoying it like a little happy puppy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like wiggling like a puppy.
Speaker 1: I didn't like this episode. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm trying to do the best I can.
Speaker 1: And I love you all out there. Yeah, I mean this was not really the best episode.
Speaker 2: To listen to. He read Fake Doctor's Real Friends. We want to keep it real for you. Yeah, we don't want to keep it on it. We're not going to plug the show when the show's not good. I feel like this is little Season nine is could be like when we do that.
Speaker 1: I'm a little nervous that season nine is this, because if this is season nine, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Well, this to me felt like a little little Appa teaser for season nine.
Speaker 1: Like there was no there were no jokes in this at all. It was disrespect.
Speaker 2: It's just off the rules. You know, in comedy, you have rules that you set up for a specific thing, even if it's airplane, Like the Zucker Brothers have rules for the jokes that happened within the world. This this episode is sort of breaking the rules of the world in a weird way and not in a funny way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although I would love to have my own AI robot that isn't gonna kill me, that isn't the terminator.
Speaker 2: I would have rather watched this show.
Speaker 1: Zach and Donald are gay in House Arrest.
Speaker 2: I watched that.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are a lot of gay moments in this between you and I.
Speaker 2: Though it's just off, it's off.
Speaker 1: I do like the fact that the episode's all about being yourself and if you are true to yourself, things usually work out your way, you know, And I did like that.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what the that's what the episode is. Derek's scared to be himself. Joe's doesn't want to speak up because she's scared to She doesn't want to be responsible or hold herself accountable for what she's done or had Elliott do. And then Sonny, she's looked at as not a threat and looked at as someone who isn't strong, and she can't take that because she feels she is someone who is strong. And at the end of it, she didn't give two shits about what the janet said. She could have gone about her day, but instead.
Speaker 5: He I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: What about we forgot this too? About when a couple of interns are randomly hooking up in the elevator, it was like a cheap shot to get her in her bra.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like she's like, like, she's going to hook up with him in an elevator.
Speaker 4: I know nothing about them, their chemistry is all off it.
Speaker 2: It was very It just felt like, how can we get that young lady in her bra in it? It's like it's just nothing was connected.
Speaker 1: Not because they were going to die in the elevator, remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they genuinely believe they were going to die. And then and then so he convinced her to take off her top, and then she said she only gave him side boob.
Speaker 1: It's the classic. Let's do it for our country Greece too.
Speaker 2: But fans, we love you and we'll be back with more content.
Speaker 1: My god, we're cutting it short, y'all.
Speaker 2: Some letters, right, Joel, do something. We're gonna g and we come back. We're just having more fun. We're gonna do letters from our wonderful fans.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: This segment of Fake Doctor's Real Friends is brought to you by T Mobile. If you need Grade five G coverage, especially when enjoying your favorite podcast, check out T Mobile. Dad.
Speaker 6: Joelle Tiffany from Ventura, California here, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the episode with Andy Rammage. For someone who has been sober for thirty nine years, I'm also thirty nine years old. It's so refreshing to hear that there is movement of folks choosing to rethink alcohol. I chose not to drink from an early age because I saw the negative effects of drinking and alcoholism in my dad's family, and as I got a bit older, I realized my own addictive personality could be problematic. You all made so many good points about how it is really just this blindly accepted social norm that no one really questions when offered a drink. I've always responded I'm good, thanks, and helps to avoid pointed questions about why I don't drink. But this episode has encouraged me to share more openly and challenge others perceptions of alcohol. Also, as an avid tennis player, I'd love it if he did an episode with a tennis coach or friend. Thanks Tiffany, I.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, let's get a famous tennis player on Donald. We met a very famous golfer. You didn't mention that we made a very famous golfer Donald.
Speaker 1: Out with Tony. You told me you didn't want to freaking name drop. Dude, I'm disobeying the rules that you are setting.
Speaker 2: There's no rules you can name drop. The famous golfer we met?
Speaker 5: Was that Tony?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What was his name?
Speaker 1: Tony?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you know who that is? Anybody?
Speaker 4: Golf?
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry sorry.
Speaker 2: Donald. Donald was geeked though, because he's apparently really good.
Speaker 4: Does he tell us about it? He's like he's a master's I think he's one of the best.
Speaker 1: In them in the in the in the game, right Donald, he's won a couple of times. He hasn't won. I don't think he's won a major yet. But he's a very good golfer. He hits the ball a ton uh and how like my nephew, but a taller version of my nephew.
Speaker 2: How is he with the windmill? Can he get it through without on one?
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's. I'm sure he's. I'm sure he's shot even par at the putt putt?
Speaker 2: Can he rock? Can he rock a the rounding round thing? The looty loop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's. I'm pretty sure he when faced with the looty loop when he faced Yeah, he is a panic panic.
Speaker 2: Well. I gotta say I've gotten a lot of love on on the Andy Ramage alcohol episode and a lot of people who've told me that they've given the twenty eight day challenge to try. So if you haven't heard that one, go and listen to it. Someone told me that the the it was being shared around in their in their family group chat, and I don't know, I'm happy about it.
Speaker 5: That's really cool.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I'm really happy about that. Thank you for your letter. And we've been enjoying, uh, doing the episodes with interesting guests. It's really fun for us, right, Donald.
Speaker 1: I do enjoy it. I you know, I enjoy talking about Scrubs. Also, don't get it twisted.
Speaker 2: We know you're running out of episodes, but we're.
Speaker 1: Running out of episodes, so it really is refreshing to talk to other people about their experiences in life and stuff like that. And you know, hopefully, hopefully we get the chance to talk to some of you guys again. You know, that was a lot of fun having you guys on here and and uh and trying to fix your life. Maybe we'll bring that back. I don't know, but we could have new iteration with with our new guests.
Speaker 2: We could the guests could help fix the life.
Speaker 1: I like that idea too.
Speaker 2: That too thanks to Mobile. Did you know that a Tea mobile you can take charge of your phone upgrades with their best go five G plans. It's true, so why wait? Check out t mobile dot com to learn more. Now back to the show.
Speaker 4: That's our show, guys, All.
Speaker 2: Right, well, thank you everybody, and and what a bizarre episode. It's a bizarre episode, but we did our best.
Speaker 1: It's bizarre though, man, we won something great for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe next week, yes, but we hope you still had fun listening to us. And and remember eat these bowls, Zach, always remember. And hey, at the very least you learned about a vast deference.
Speaker 6: Our work is done.
Speaker 1: Count us out.
Speaker 2: A show we made about a bunch of talks and nurses.
Speaker 4: He said, he's the stories Net.
Speaker 3: So YadA
Speaker 1: Yead tho.