Speaker 1: Confession, I can't take back earl arms.
Speaker 2: Mouse speaker got a text into seven eighty five ninety two that says, I confess to sins. I haven't committed because I'd just like to stay ahead of the game.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that's an.
Speaker 2: Interesting strategy, would not recommend, especially if the cops want to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's no evidence yet, Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Well, and it certainly wouldn't work. For this segment where listeners tell us about the guilty things that they've done in their past. One of our listeners is ready to unload some of his sins on us. He's using the fake name Diego. So Diego, welcome to the Circle of Sins you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you immediately get the award for best fake name out there. People always call there like I'm Ben.
Speaker 2: I'm like what, well, Diego? Our voice changer is on. You're now the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, go ahead. What's your confession?
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta say first and foremost. I'm pretty pretty proud of this confession.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, do you want us to turn the voice changer off?
Speaker 2: You want to tell everybody say what your name is?
Speaker 1: No, No, we're staying maths here we're so I'm a stand up comedian.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you just don't want people to come to your shows? Is that why you're staying anymous?
Speaker 1: No? No, no. So basically, like I started doing this five years ago, I wasn't so good at first.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody is, right, that's the process.
Speaker 4: Over ten years and I'm still not good.
Speaker 1: So so you know, I was bombing a lot and I almost quit. I wasn't the cleverest fella, I guess you could say, Okay, but it was something I really wanted to do with my life, so I decided to be a little more proactive about it.
Speaker 3: That's always good, you know, follow your dreams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, you know. So what I did was I started going to really small comedy shows, like no audiences, okay, And at these shows sometimes there's one or two funny jokes, and you know, you go to enough of them, you hear enough funny jokes. So I just started stealing the jokes.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm sorry for laughing, Because a lot of comics think they can do this, especially when they're young in the game, and it always always always catches up to you steal the wrong joke, it goes viral. People are like, wait a minute, that's not your joke.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Jose's been there.
Speaker 4: Trust I opened for Carlosman. C I ever thought I was stealing everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have you gotten caught?
Speaker 1: No? Because no one ever heard these jokes before. I'm telling you, these are like the smallest comedy shows on the planet.
Speaker 4: Like open mics and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. I think there's nobody jokes and I make it into something because I'm successful.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh successful, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Oh? I mean like I'm booking shows, they have an agent, I'm on tour.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's good for you.
Speaker 1: But wow, I know.
Speaker 4: Other comics that do this too, and it's always caught up.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand. If you're successful, why don't you just pay for the jokes? Then that's what like the big time comedians do. They hire a team of writers, like they they may like change a couple of things, but they're getting like a lot of their stuff, if not everything written for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we do. Yeah, this show is original.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't pay for it. It's simple. I'm cheap.
Speaker 3: I'm really proud okay.
Speaker 1: Netflix for a wow?
Speaker 3: Seriously, do you feel like you don't feel bad?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? I'm pulling like eight nines and tens at this show.
Speaker 4: If you show any comedian he's about.
Speaker 3: I thought people are scoring him in the audience.
Speaker 4: Literally get on stage and girls are just like, wow, it's that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's worked out well for Jose Yeah, kiss.
Speaker 4: Me than they don't call me back.
Speaker 2: Ye has to go to the doctor right after what. I have a bardant.
Speaker 4: Question what happened when finally someone calls you out and they're like, no, that was my joke. I was at open mic. He was there too, and I swear I have it.
Speaker 1: It's on tape.
Speaker 4: What happens if you get called out and I, oh, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you're not smart enough to write your own jokes. I don't know if you're smart enough to get away with it.
Speaker 4: I don't remember ever going to an Open mind.
Speaker 1: A special.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling you haven't stolen any jokes from our show, have you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, certainly not here? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, good for you?
Speaker 3: No, no, not for you. That sucks, man, Bruk.
Speaker 2: You're just jealous because he's gotten more successful than you some and you want to cut corners just like him.
Speaker 3: But he's cheating other struggling comments. That's what sucks. It's not like he's cheating some big system. He's like stealing off the backs of people can barely feed themselves.
Speaker 1: Going back from him, I mean, I have a question, is this The mass speaker of the brook complains hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you stole that joke from Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you keep doing you, bud, good luck. Hopefully don't get caught out there.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if he's gonna get caught, I then karma get some event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: The text in the seventy five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity by masking your voice and you can be on the next mass speaker phone taps coming up next
Speaker 3: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,