Speaker 1: God, we have a new player to win Brooks Bucks today. Her name is Jess, and she says her favorite holiday movie is Else for two reasons. One, she says, because kids can watch it, but it has adult humor in the and two she says, who doesn't love maple syrup with noodles?
Speaker 2: So Jess, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Jess, Ye, thank you. I'm so excited. Have you tried maple syrup with noodles?
Speaker 2: Because we did last year.
Speaker 3: I have tried it. My brother in law is also a really big elf stand, so he encouraged our entire family to try.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. Yeah, what was your review? Your food review here?
Speaker 3: It was pretty sweet. I wouldn't eat it every day, I know. I'm like, why does it work with pancakes and not noodles?
Speaker 2: They're pretty much the you know, flower water, a couple eggs. The secret is to get really really drunk right before awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, Brooke, you can you head out and while you leave, we're gonna explain the rules to Jess really quick. It's thirty seconds on the clock to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat brook out.
Speaker 2: Right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Good luck, Jess. Your time starts now. Today is National point setia Day. How many eyes are in the word point setia four? What state slogan is Eureka.
Speaker 3: Oregon?
Speaker 2: Motel is a blend of two words hotel and what else and movable. A scientist who studies rocks is called what a geologist? What was the forty ninth state to join the union?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: All right, good work, they're just pretty quickly Brooks are gonna come back into the studio. And according to my phone screener here, Jess, you have actually a few interesting holiday traditions. Number one is matching Pj's with the entire family. Number two is stay out of each other's way.
Speaker 2: We wait in you match ps we go match over there. Okay, No, it's.
Speaker 3: Just we have a really big family. And so by the time Christmas morning comes around, we've done Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: And because yeah, you do Christmas Eve presents like normal people, right, we do it.
Speaker 3: For people who are not in our direct family. So we do each other's presence Christmas morning. Everybody else Christmas Eve.
Speaker 1: Cool. That's when she locks herself in the bathroom and cries, all right, Broke, you're out.
Speaker 2: You ready? Yep?
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. Today is National points SETIA Day. How many eyes are in the word points SETI?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: What state slogan is Eureka Alaska? Tell is a blend of two words hotel and what else?
Speaker 2: Mobile home? A scientist who studies rock is called what.
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Pass shoots? What was the forty ninth state to join the Union?
Speaker 3: Forty nine was Hawaii?
Speaker 1: Eighteenth President Ulysses at H. Grant is on what domination of denomination? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not H.
Speaker 2: Grant, it's S. It is S.
Speaker 1: Eighteenth President Ulysses S. Grant is on what denomination of paper currency?
Speaker 2: I feel like Grant's on a five?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Brook is only used to really really really big dollar bears, so she clearly doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Isn't there a penny or something. Let's go to the scoreboards. Yeah you did with Jose. I'm singing, I'm in a store, I'm singing. Anybody can sing.
Speaker 3: Jess, you got one correct today.
Speaker 2: Oh it didn't feel good to me either, Jess.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 1: And Brook, Yeah you did get extra question in ye also one ty does go to the house on these jests, so I do apologize. Today is National Points Seia Day. How many eyes and points sedia two? Two eyes?
Speaker 2: That's the one right, although it can be pronounced with just one. It sounds there's eight. The state slogan that is Eureka.
Speaker 1: That's the slogan for California, gold Russian.
Speaker 2: I'm saying a gold rush in Alaska. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Motel is a blend of two words hotel and not mobile home, motor. Hotel and motor. It's motel. The scientist who studies rock is called a geologist.
Speaker 2: God, it couldn't come to me.
Speaker 1: Alaska was the forty ninth state to join the In Hawaii was fifty and eighteenth.
Speaker 2: President Ulysses S. Grant is on the fifty dollars bill. Yeah, like a flick of the risk, the money picking up off the ground.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry it wasn't quite enough to beat Brook today. But just for playing, you do win a four pack of tickets to the Washington State Fair Holiday Magic on select days from December first to the twenty third. You can immerse yourself in a world of festival delights where twinkling lights, the aroma of delicious trees and the sound of laughter fill the year. Celebrate this time of year with holiday activities both indoor and outdoor.
Speaker 3: Awesome, thank you, Yeah, have fun in the bathroom by yourself. Yes, there you go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be back to New Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow, brook and Jeffrey in the morning.