Speaker 1: You listen to every single day breakfast club. God, damn the breakfast club. What that ass up on a breakfast club, bady, I can't say breakless club without the breathless club. You're like this rare air. Your numbers are just stud the roofs.
Speaker 2: You got platforms and partners all over the place because your demand is so high, people want to be in business with the part Fuck. I don't think white people know how popular you guys are in Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys really are like the hip hop early morning, late night fuck the.
Speaker 3: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Yo yo Charlemagne to go.
Speaker 4: Beat to the planet is today, Yes, it's Tuesday, and we got a little on the roaster back with us this morning.
Speaker 5: Hey, y'all, good morning.
Speaker 4: Drama on nes bombs for Tailor Made It, shot of Tailor made Tailor Made It does all the imaging on Breakfast Club. She's not even the official imaging person, that's right.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 4: I don't know. One day somebody gonna steal and hire her and give her an official imaging job, and it's gonna we're gonna be looking stupid because we should have put her on and made her the official image of But that's not my department.
Speaker 6: So let me shut up, just out here talking.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, it's the holiday season. They always look stupid up here.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's okay.
Speaker 4: I love Taylor, but you know, so I hire her in other aspects of my life, as you should, but she should be the official imaging person in the Breakfast Club. Her imaging is amazing, dropping the clues my off of tailor. Imaging is very important for a show. Imaging is like another personality on this show with everything. Yes, imaging is everything. As my eight year old daughter will come we're running the room sometime and be like, uh, what does she say? The Breakfast Club? Your morning's will never be the same. I'm like, why are you listening to the show with them kids in the car? Okay, shock the hell out of me first time she said that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who you to listen to?
Speaker 3: Don't listen to that damn show. Two guys are crazy and what you hear on the show is just acting. Okay, Just so you know, Club, your morning's will never beat the same. Well, I got a salute to the New York Giants last night. I'm tired they pulled off a win last night. You need you need to just wait, you know what, bring the music down. That's a pointless tell me you need me? Who tell me you need me?
Speaker 4: I don't need you.
Speaker 1: My Giants will play the Eagles twice this year, So tell me you need me.
Speaker 4: You need us to win, You're not gonna win.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 4: I'm not even looking at y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all have the people Did you just crush your leg too? I did cross my leg? This is very like what is happening? You need you need us to win one of those games.
Speaker 4: I'm not looking. I'm looking for the Seahawks to possibly beat the Eagles, and I'm looking for the cars.
Speaker 1: You need because we played the Eagles.
Speaker 4: I know y'all can't. Don't tell you what you do. Don't last day where y'all beat the Eagles. If like the Eagles pull out Jail and Hurts and a bunch of their starters for the last game of the season, that's it.
Speaker 5: Jalen Hurts is the best looking man on the road playing it.
Speaker 4: And by then we should know who is winning, is going to win the NFC?
Speaker 1: You got any Italian music?
Speaker 4: I highly dot it's gonna get to the.
Speaker 1: Last Italian music. We need some Italian music. What the veto?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 4: You want to be everything but black, Dominican? You want to be Dominican? You want to be Italian? Do you ever want to be black? You ever want to be black?
Speaker 1: I'm black. I can't tell act like it's sometimes black. Oh my life.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you Italian music.
Speaker 1: I'm italianis beaufet on. My quarterback is Italian.
Speaker 4: It's a hip hop and R and B station. We just got Italian music at the ready.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we got some sopranos in there somewhere.
Speaker 4: Right my god, they're gonna play something from All Dogs Go to Heaven, play something from Good Fellas, something dumb.
Speaker 3: Or shout in salute to all the Giants fans out there. Yes, the Cowboys need us, Yes they do they That's.
Speaker 5: Why you wear your jacket to that you do. You wear your jacket all the time too.
Speaker 1: Every time my team wins, I wear my outfits, my clothes.
Speaker 6: This is my first time I seen you wear it. The last Sunday one. That's not funny.
Speaker 3: Serious you want to be who was your team?
Speaker 5: All right, serious question, I've never seen the jacket.
Speaker 1: Good fifth to day though.
Speaker 4: You know what, but our schedule is way tougher than y'alls. For the last four games, we played the Bills, the Dolphins, the Cowboy, I mean, the Lions, and then the Commanders. Y'all play the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: They should watch the Commanders.
Speaker 4: No, the Eagles play the Seahawks. The Giants, Giants in the Giant. Yeah, all right, well we should watch the Who I say, y'all shoul watch the command Yeah. I ain't worry about that game, no matter. All right, well, let's get the show cracking. We got front page news coming up. Tesla figure O will be joining us.
Speaker 1: I don't move. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, Good morning everybody. It's DJ n V Charlemagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get into the front page news. Laura la Ross's our guest co hosting.
Speaker 8: Good Morning Tears, Good morning, DJ and BE Good morning, Lauren, Good morning, Charlamagne, the guys, good morning.
Speaker 1: Let's jump right into it. Last night you got you got my theme music.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 3: Last night the Giant to beat the Packers twenty four, twenty two.
Speaker 1: Is that my differend, get your man here down.
Speaker 4: Giants for five and eight, that's just.
Speaker 1: So what we wouldn't four we'll be nine and eight.
Speaker 4: That's just silly.
Speaker 1: We're winning four more games, it would be nine and eight. I believe you. Thank you, Lauren, You're welcome.
Speaker 3: The Dolphins beat the tight Titans beat the Dolphins last night twenty eight, twenty seven.
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 8: What's going on? I want to say just a quick shout out to Lady of Rage the Queen. I got a chance to watch that fifty year hip hop. Did you catch up on it?
Speaker 1: The grammy that we missed?
Speaker 3: The Grammy's going said, oh man, I see parts of it. The game was on that's that's the reason why.
Speaker 1: Well it's on pairment.
Speaker 8: You should go watch it. The way I hollered my daughter came in was like, are you okay?
Speaker 1: You know the way I go with my I fro pops.
Speaker 3: All right, Well let's jump right into it. Let's talk about the man that threw the chair in Montgomery Brawl.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is our hopefully our final update on the chairman. You know, we covered the story early this year and I wanted to give you a final update. Reggie Ray, who was known as the chairman who was seen on the viral video of the Montgomery brawl that we all talked about. He pled guilty in municipal court. Now, remember earlier we talked about this story. I guess about a month or so ago. There was a little bit of confusion on what was happening in the municipal court. But it was a charge of a misdemeanor. He was sentenced to ninety days in jail, which was suspended, so they did not send him to jail, and he was ordered to perform fifty hours of community service and pay court costs totaling three hundred and fifty seven dollars. He didn't have any comment yesterday him or his attorney. City officials declined to comment on whether he was charged, why he was not charged with misdemeanor assault the person that I guess that he hit the chair with. They did not file charges against them. So that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so they still can, right, they still consumativily.
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess at any time, but I'm sure when you decide, when you decide, when you say you're not going to fail charges. I'm sure you know they probably had them signed some type of paperwork to go ahead and dismiss that case. So that's the final update in that with the chairman. I know we had some confusion on that earlier in the mine court, just so you know, because I know there was some confusion on that because the police that came out and said they didn't charge him. But just so everybody's clear, the municipal court has jurisdiction over Class C misdemeanors, which is punishable by fines only. So basically, when they took everybody to jail, everybody got a ticket and they sorted it out in court.
Speaker 4: I respect it. You know, he did what he had to do. He played guilty, he took the charge, life and moves on.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell my kids he is an avenger.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Well that is front page news. Thank you, Taz, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now we were talking about next hour.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're gonna be talking about New Jersey. You guys may remember that man that was shouting racial slurs and told everybody to pull up. Well, we're gonna find out what happened when they pulled up and what the end result was.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into that next hour. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone line to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest, full line to wide open. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 9: Trap, Lauren?
Speaker 7: What's up boat?
Speaker 9: What's sar? Where you at?
Speaker 4: He says, what's happening?
Speaker 10: Oh man, I'm calling to eat a rubbing a handy's face and if you have a rap something all your face that the Cowboys is going through. Come, oh baby, we walked to the boat going.
Speaker 1: To the toilet bowl.
Speaker 4: Let's be let's be humble.
Speaker 1: Trap.
Speaker 3: You're going to the toilet bowl track and you need me trapped. You need you need the Giant.
Speaker 9: You're not rub in your face.
Speaker 1: You need the.
Speaker 3: Giants to beat the Cowboys, need the Giants to beat the Eagles.
Speaker 1: No, you do. We're not even loving that. You don't do that.
Speaker 10: Even ask to do anything for us. You can show our definitely. It doesn't matter how we're gonna get to play off.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I looked at the when when I looked at the Eagles schedule, I didn't even look at the Giants. You know. The only potential the potential losses I see for the Eagles are next week, well this week against the Seahawks, and maybe the Cardinals can pull off some type of upset Giants.
Speaker 1: No change, We're definitely gonna.
Speaker 4: Win the games.
Speaker 9: Sidh. Y'all can lose to the Cars, y'all can lose to the Seahawks. Eddie, I'll be calling you later, Eddie. I'm looking for you. Don't want going hard, I'm looking for you, Eddie.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, okay, good look Eddie. Hello?
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 11: My name is?
Speaker 1: And how old are you?
Speaker 12: Second?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 1: Good morning? You're on your way to school? Are you just getting up to school?
Speaker 4: Why does your dad have you listening to this field in the morning?
Speaker 9: They only while?
Speaker 4: Are you king? You're good? I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 9: But how are you doing?
Speaker 4: Blessed Black and Holly favorite?
Speaker 7: But my risk's broken?
Speaker 1: Oh you broke your risk? How'd you break your wrist?
Speaker 11: I was on the buy and then I'm jun I drunk, Dreddan, I landed on my wrist.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hope you feel better, young? Are you a girl or boy?
Speaker 8: A boy?
Speaker 4: You hope you feel better, young king?
Speaker 1: What do you want for What are you want for Christmas?
Speaker 9: I want my.
Speaker 13: Hupper boys sick and I'm the.
Speaker 3: Tlendo Okay, a Nintendo yeah, and a hub of Boy six okay, yeah, kids, please do please yeah, of course, talk about it's new, a bunch of new Nintendos to switch so many different okay, yeah, Okay, you've been good, so you're gonna get that saying.
Speaker 1: Are gonna deliver it to you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, Well, you enjoy your Christmas and you have a great day school. Al right, okay, all right, my brother Briddy, pease.
Speaker 3: Oh get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning, the.
Speaker 4: Breakfast Club for new Is it your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or bleass.
Speaker 1: Time to get up and get something call up now. Eight hundred and five e five one oh five one.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this just the job of the Hut, Hey, job of the Hut.
Speaker 3: And I know you called a pay to talk testicles this morning, sollo, let's go.
Speaker 9: Hey Goring, Morning Breakfast, Buffy, DNA, Charlotte, May, Lauren.
Speaker 1: How you're doing morning this thirteen?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Hey, God, I was calling for you. Man, Hey, I just not might perfect to me done?
Speaker 1: Okay, the twenty eight how you feeling?
Speaker 9: And everything went well?
Speaker 4: De Charlam ain't going to give a Friday, No, we not. I'm going to get a consultation Friday. I don't know why I every keep it lying. I'm going to do a consultation Friday. After How long after the consultation do you get the surgery?
Speaker 9: So it was two weeks?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so what do you have to do? What was the process like after you got it done?
Speaker 9: So I want with the competition, just be ready to drop it because they're going to see it.
Speaker 1: So make sure job, make sure I'm on job. Okay, thank you for that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no problem. But on the on the day of the surgery, definitely do what what the other color talked about that week. They're definitely gonna take make sure you're clean so you can do it at home, have your wife help you, not DJ So.
Speaker 4: You gotta be completely on your on your you're talking about clean, he's talking about masturbating when you see clean, like yes' paying attention? Yeah, exactly. He's so silly, you don't. You don't listen. So you mean like, I gotta be completely bald like the testicles.
Speaker 1: And the shot.
Speaker 4: Yep, damn, all right, I figure that part the wax. I think I'm gonna go do the what that's tough.
Speaker 1: Way, it's FAST's quick, Okay, So you're telling the girl that doesn't the woman that doesn't. I was gonna be the first time. But it's quick though, But is this your first time?
Speaker 4: Of course, but it's quick.
Speaker 6: Make sure you do give yourself some time in between that and whenever this surgery thing is happening.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I just can't wait for you.
Speaker 6: Actually, that's gonna be that will make my Christmas pain that you're gonna go through.
Speaker 4: All right, So you feel good, brother. You have to put the ice back on it.
Speaker 9: You put the ice pack on it. Definitely for about a good two days. The walking's gonna be a little.
Speaker 1: Wobble, okay, little after two.
Speaker 9: Days, definitely, they tell you he's nothing no action, no missus.
Speaker 1: No mister, no missus, no mister, but sex you me.
Speaker 9: So. And then if you're going at the support, I'm sure that.
Speaker 4: He's not shut up.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 4: He's not he's not going as you say.
Speaker 1: He's not going going support what job.
Speaker 4: No, he's not what you say.
Speaker 9: Jabay. Yeah. If you're going after support, go ahead. It may let you in and let you watch.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna let him in.
Speaker 1: One last thing, yes, sir, h love you guys.
Speaker 9: Listen to you. Guys are a lot. And I'm turning forty or two years. I was really hoping to meet my celebrity idol.
Speaker 4: Ty Diggs.
Speaker 1: We got a fake Tate Dig Charlamagne here.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest with you, man, meeting day Diggs ain't too hard man like that ain't really a tough one, you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure you can go meet state Ty Dig somewhere you know, your local Starbucks and bumping to him.
Speaker 9: You know, may that walk being in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I know you in Minnesota look like way if they Diggs hang out in l A, I know you know you see him everywhere. He'd be at the girl. He'd just be out in the grocery store Starbucks list.
Speaker 5: Is life like a normal person. He ain't in Minnesota though, Jaba.
Speaker 1: So if you, if you do see dig what are you gonna say when you see him?
Speaker 4: So I just want to get a picture.
Speaker 9: I have my celebrity look alike and everybody tells me it looked.
Speaker 1: Like so he look like Charlamagne too. Why you know I know where he be at.
Speaker 4: We're gonna figure that out for you. Brother. We're gonna help you meet Tate Diggs one day.
Speaker 1: Man, not like, why are you lie to that? Man?
Speaker 6: Go to l A and go to Arawine, have a good one. Negotiy y'all don't know what y'all got money. Y'all know about air ones out here? I said, go to l A. I'm telling him first birthday? Why would I know where exist did you used to work with?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five five, one oh five one.
Speaker 1: If you need the event, you can hit us up now. We got rooms on the way.
Speaker 5: But we're talking about we were going to go down to Miami.
Speaker 6: Kanye and Tie Dollas Sign had a big rave like album listening last night yep in Northwest is uh.
Speaker 5: She made her like rap debut.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll get into all that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club the Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is Steve j n V, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Lauren the Roasta say she's our special guest host. So let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 7: From the.
Speaker 1: Rumor reports, I think a lot of people will recognize the boys.
Speaker 4: From the name on the Reckless Club. Lauren came in Hot, you came the truth.
Speaker 6: Kanye West is back outside with the music, y'all. So he had dropped the song a few months ago with Ti Dollar Sign called Vultures, and this is at That song is actually a part of a full project called Vultures, which They held a rave last night in Miami to close out Barazzle Miami Art Week, and tickets were two hundred dollars for general admission.
Speaker 5: VIP tickets were six hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: It was lit, but one of the biggest parts of the night was Northwest making her rap debut.
Speaker 1: She performed live.
Speaker 5: She performed there, She performed north the Rapper is crazy. I feel old.
Speaker 1: She school.
Speaker 5: She's probably homeschool, she's Northwest.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they booked the school to travel with her to Miami. They got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure she's home school.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But okay, so let's take a listen to Northwest's.
Speaker 12: Your best is Westy? Test me, it's gonna get best, It's get nassy, just last me. It's your pasting miss miss Westy.
Speaker 6: Just Northwest in the pocket is crazy. Kim had talked about I think it was like earlier this year. She talked about the fact that, like sometimes she's riding in the car with Northwest and north makes her put on instrumentals and.
Speaker 5: She like, right raps. Yeah, so I mean I think there's something there.
Speaker 1: Steps and knock it off.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: That was a vibe.
Speaker 4: Don't ask us how we feel about the little kids, versus were supposed to say, oh garbage, No, she's a little kid.
Speaker 1: She's just playing. Say it sounds good, it's cool. Like she's like, come on, I think everybody does that. We are not happy for their child, and they put their child.
Speaker 4: He's sad that we're infatuated with these celebrities so much that we're infatuated with their children.
Speaker 1: Now you work at the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: What do you think you talk about all day long?
Speaker 6: Not people's kids, celebrities, their kids, they're lies job.
Speaker 4: Listen. It's gonna be interesting to see if Kanye West new music can recapture the masses. It's gonna be interesting to see. If I don't care about Kanye's new music in that way, what other songs that talking.
Speaker 6: About capturing the masses? I think it will because of the artist that he has on the on the project. So yes, Chris Brown, Little Jerk, Bad Bunny even got a song with Charlie Wilson that everybody's really excited about.
Speaker 5: Right now, let's like a listen.
Speaker 8: To that, Emma originly.
Speaker 1: Sexual am I everything you need? You better rock your body now.
Speaker 6: Y'all know what's crazy is he even gets into the whole like anti Semitic stuff in this album too, Like he asks like how am I? He asked how am I anti Semitic? I don't even think people are gonna care about a lot of that stuff when it drops. Fully, the way that hit Celebrity is set up, in a way that music moves people, you actually just gonna capture the masses.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but it'll capture enough people.
Speaker 4: The people are going to care. But you know what's crazy is you don't even ask us how we feel about Charlie Wilson record, because I can't ask how we felt about Northwest. You shouldn't even be asking how you feel about Somebody's Child record. You didn't even ask because how we feel about the child question on the Northwest record? Playing her perfect question? Nothing the whole man.
Speaker 1: He takes his stating at night. I know some people.
Speaker 5: Give him the baby asps.
Speaker 6: So before I got to ask you how you guys felt about it, I wanted to give the people some backgrounds. So, of course this is a Backstreet Boy sample. I think people are really excited though, because you know everybody loves Uncle Charlie the sam Boys fire though, how did you guys feel about the sample?
Speaker 5: Charlemagne?
Speaker 6: But the song I got to hear the whole thing. Yeah, I gotta hear a song. And before you did all that, I was just I was just showing how you know, I was just showing how to the song say. I got to hear showing the messiness of it all. When you play Somebody's Child, you ask a group of adults, what do you think about this child because what you were supposed what you were supposed to say was Northwest actually sounds good, like there.
Speaker 4: Is Why was I supposed to say that?
Speaker 1: Because you know how many kids get on music and it's just like they're being kids. She actually got a little.
Speaker 5: She got a little vibe to y'all know what I'm saying, Yes, yes I do.
Speaker 1: She was like, you could do this to that, you can move your head to that Northwest.
Speaker 3: I'm the best And she probably wrote it, and that's so far from I think kids whatever, kids always are a vibe.
Speaker 4: They're kids like like you've never heard who's have you ever heard a kid? And be like, man, that's gobbigeh yeh.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: You're never going to say that song. But it's like you're never gonna say a kid is babies ugly? Nobody ever gonna say that baby ugly? Nobody says that.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to say that.
Speaker 4: Well, you come up with a lot of ugly babies. That's what she's trying to think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you see, OKAYO, I understand now. Now, ain't nobody ever seen an adult faced child?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Shout to Delaware Okay, we're gonna move on.
Speaker 4: She ain't even denied, No, she didn't, Damn, Lauren.
Speaker 6: It's a universal language, adult faced babies or universal. It's not just Delaware.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I love kids. Shout out to the kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I love kids, all right, And that is your room or report. When we come back. We got front page news. Tesslims Figure will be joining us. It's the Breakfast Love, Good Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Your mornings will never be the.
Speaker 1: Same morning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ NV Charlemagne de Goude. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Lauren la Rosa's I Guess co hosts What Up Fairs?
Speaker 8: What's going on? DJ Envy, Good Morning, Long, Good morning, Charlemagne, the gud Good.
Speaker 3: Morning Now last Thurday, Monday Night Football. The Giants beat the Package twenty four to twenty two. The Titans beat the Dolphins twenty eight twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Did you simmer down? And you know you're not as cocky as you were because y'all five and eight?
Speaker 9: You do know that?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? You need us? You need the Eagles to lose. We played the Eagles twice. You need us and he said drop his music.
Speaker 4: There you go, that's not his music. And that's also very insulting to Italians everywhere. I know Italians is sitting out there like, that's what you think of us? You said, play Italian music and you play a freaking theme song and the sopranos.
Speaker 1: That's all we got in the system.
Speaker 4: What if somebody say, play some black music, they play good time. That's why I know why to take you nig serious.
Speaker 1: Play some black music and drop wade in the water.
Speaker 5: How would you feel.
Speaker 1: You're gonna compare wade in the water to the soprano I mean Italian? You know what.
Speaker 4: Forget it, but shout to all Italians out there, shout to the veto. Yes, all right, but you need us to Vito because you don't even know his first name, Tommy. Yes, you said Danny earlier. I'm like, Dan, need to Viato ain't playing. But no, damn body, he couldn't even see it. What the offensive line. Let's jump right into it. Let's talk about this man in New Jersey.
Speaker 8: Yeah, New Jersey man whose racist rant towards neighbors was captured on video in twenty twenty one. He was sent USD to eight years in prison. Let's listen to the report and I give you some more information.
Speaker 1: On the other side.
Speaker 14: A Burlington County man sentenced to eight years in prison today for harassing and using racial slurs against his neighbors back in twenty twenty one. Forty seven year old Edward Matthews pleading guilty in October to four counts of bias, intimidation, and drug charges. The investigation started back in July of twenty twenty one after one neighbor filed a harassment complaint. Police were called back to a home a short time later to find Matthews using racial slurs in a verbal rant against four neighbors.
Speaker 8: Now, what the report did not say there is there were some additional charges. We want to make sure we put that on the table. He was charged with criminal mischief, possession of a weapon for unlawful purpose, possession of controlled dangerous substance, stalking, possession of drug paraphernalia, and other related expenses. Now offenses. Now for people that may not remember this guy, this is the guy that you heard and you saw in the video where he said this is not Africa and he also spit on a man as well. Take a listen to some of the rants.
Speaker 4: What, dude, I don't care.
Speaker 1: These windows got shot out with a shotgun. Don't in front size and Cherry Hill the daughter got smashed. Was that what you want? No, And you want to know where I was when all's happened.
Speaker 15: I don't care at work, monkey, I don't care where you were at Lord, just like I told him out lord, police, get these monkey shut here, and you can't do that's been funking thirty six.
Speaker 4: Grandver went, that's where I live. Come and see me so you're real comfortable.
Speaker 1: So give me on video so you know what you see. Bring whoever.
Speaker 8: Now, as you heard him say, he said, bring whoever whoever did show up at this man's house. I remember them trending this. It was a pull up summer when this happened. Folks went to his house. They stayed outside, I believe for about a day. The police had to escort him out of the house. Now again, the investigation found that he used racial slurs when engaged in a verbal altercation with four residents. They also found a pattern of abuse and that's what resulted in those other charges that I mentioned to you earlier, and that he also included leaving threatening notes on folks vehicle. Now, he played guilty in October to four counts of bias intimidation as well as the drug offenses and the other offenses that I mentioned as well that they found in his home. The judge said that they want to make basically make an example that this type of bias intimidation will not be tolerated. Now, he did plead for leniency during his sentencing. He asked for the victims, He apologized to the victims. He said he accepted responsibility. The judge ruled that he must spend at least four years in prison before he's eligible for parole.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, when I first heard this story, I was like, damn eight years for using racial slurs in America. But when you look at everything else, and you looked at the fact he was stalking his neighbors, He was damaging his neighbor's vehicles and said he did over twenty five hundred thousand damages his neighbor's vehicles. He was sparing feasts on the window, he was selling, he was selling shrooms, you know, And they actually found the weapon he was using and they charged them with the weapon. They say it was a sling shot sleep shot.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Where do you even get that?
Speaker 4: I have no idea, but I mean when you put all those charges together, you know I can see that.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. But damn you know a neighborhood have lost the shroom plug?
Speaker 4: Is that the fact is that the real loss it the whole neighborhood has lost the shroom plug. And I'm trying to figure out how is he so angry when you sell shrooms? He need to get high on his own supply. There's nobody that's using shrooms that would be that amset right at people's not be good?
Speaker 1: Damn crazy that the story is they lost the plug neighborhood. Somebody tell that the sling shot it was skimmedy.
Speaker 6: Somebody popped the trunk at the function put out a sling shot. That that's like the person who walked down the street wrapping lyrics like you can't play with them type of people.
Speaker 4: A good shroom plug is hard to find, That's all I know.
Speaker 1: That's what you hear about. Like that man, they didn't tell you something about.
Speaker 7: Something.
Speaker 1: Just tell mushrooms legal in New Jersey. That's want let you know.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I won't want what's your emergency. I'm just letting you know I don't.
Speaker 5: Know none of that.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you to absolutely.
Speaker 4: And make sure you subscribed to Testling figure Outs podcast a great shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast network, and follow a Tesling figure Out on all social media platforms.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. We were talking behind the scenes about we actually did the story yesterday about blue Face and Crashon. All right, now, blue Face said he took a DNA test, a secret DNA test, and it proves that he is not the father of their child. So let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We're talking about taking a DNA test as if five to take a secret DNA test.
Speaker 4: It depends, right, because if you take the DNA test for somebody that you're you're with, you know what I mean, like your actual partner, you know, it kind of shows that you don't trust sad individual because that can go either way, right, it can either.
Speaker 6: Not be yours or it can be you're calling her a h God damn Jesus Christ, Yes, my God. But if you have to DN if we're together or at least together enough where you thought that this child was yours, and you have to secretly d DNA test the child, I don't.
Speaker 4: Mean I think you hold. That just means I don't think this child might be mine. I'm just trying to figure it out. Things happen.
Speaker 1: Let's mess the stuff. Let's just mess up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But on the on the other side, there's a lot of brothers out there that's raising kids. It's not there, but have a conversation and like we think, I don't think this kid is mine.
Speaker 1: We should be at a certain point. I don't think it's going. That's a girl.
Speaker 4: You flipping tables like Jesus, no wonder you would know though.
Speaker 6: Like if you if a man came and you ask for a DNA test, if you offended, it's because y'all got to a point where you didn't think that that would be in question.
Speaker 5: But sometimes women know let it be, like Okay, let's do it, because you know, like you know.
Speaker 4: Maybe the woman has been being real with the dude, or they've been being real with each other and they know that they're not the only.
Speaker 6: People they've been with, right and that, and in that situation you have to respect him coming to you and saying, hey, let's do this and just be like okay, cool.
Speaker 3: Or if the dude's mom that said that baby don't look nothing like you, you need to get a DNA test.
Speaker 4: And by the way, if you sneak to go do a DNA test because you have a suspicion, your intuition is telling you this not your child, and you end up.
Speaker 1: Being right, you were right.
Speaker 4: Can't nobody can be mad at me. You can't be mad at me child. It's not yours. If I if I had a suspicion that this child is not mine and I snuft to go do a DNA test and I'm proving right, how dare you be mad at me?
Speaker 1: Why you shut up? Nobody find out that you took the stupid let's eight hundred five eight five one on five one?
Speaker 3: Is it disrespectful, disrespectful to ask for a DNA test?
Speaker 4: And is it foul to the one's disrespectful at all?
Speaker 1: And doing it is a little crazy.
Speaker 4: Not if you're right what.
Speaker 1: You're doing, Not if you're right. Not if you're right, you shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Be with a person if you got sneak to do a DNA test, that's not true because.
Speaker 4: Because the other things, two people might have their own in security. You might have been out here doing so much dirt that you you're like, damn, she had to cheat on my problem?
Speaker 5: Or is that your problem?
Speaker 4: So why are you that's my problem? So I do what I gotta do to make mind securities down. Let's go, let's come up the phone.
Speaker 1: Go get this woman.
Speaker 4: We always make this a man and a woman. Think, cut it out.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one O five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, We're talking about a situation that comes out of Blue Face and Krashaan's relationship. Now, blue Face allegedly took a DNA test uh secretly and it proved that he is not the father of their child. So we're asking, is it disrespectful to ask for a DNA test? And is it even more disrespectful to secretly doing.
Speaker 5: And you got to say, we don't know for sure if like that DNA test and what he said is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we said, yeah, So, I mean he's saying he took it and it's not his, but we don't.
Speaker 4: Know for sure. It don't even matter about them, No, Yeah, let's let's talk about the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that is the question.
Speaker 3: So how would you feel if you were dating somebody you were pregnant and a dude got a DNA test and you didn't know?
Speaker 5: How serious? Are we like locked in or we just like having fun?
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, it doesn't matter. If we just having fun and like we are honest about the fact that we're dating other people and that happened, I would have to respect it. I would want you to be able to just know me and trust me. But I'll have to respect it because we are obviously dealing with other people.
Speaker 4: And I would expect you to get a DNA test. That'd be the first thing I'd do. If it was just a girl that I was out here having fun with and she got pregnant, the first thing I'm going to do is to say, let's get a DNA test.
Speaker 3: But even if you're in a relationship and you feel possibly that baby is not yours. You wouldn't tell a person because that ruins the whole relationship, that relationships, That ruins everything by what you might want to know, right, because what's the first thing. Usually a guy's mama say that baby don't look like you. If the baby say that baby don't look like you.
Speaker 6: But you also know too, as a guy, what you're doing and how often you're doing it, and how locked in y'all are.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how often the woman is doing it and how much you know they could.
Speaker 1: Be doing it under each other all the time.
Speaker 4: Though, like that don't mean nothing really, No, women are like cats. Men are like y'alls. See men when they go out there and cheat, they get you know, they do it in the open in front of everybody, Like you be driving. You're driving down the road, you then past the yard and seeing two dogs stuck together. You ain't never seen two cats having sex with each other. That's why men are like dogs. Women are like cats smarter. So I don't think it's disrespectful, No, sneakier, I don't think it's disrespectful. You know, to go do what? Uh you know, blueface did you know? You can't tell people trust their intuition, trust their gut, and then when they do tell them, they're being disrespectful. Because if a man sneaks and does it and he's right about not being the father, being mad at him for sneaking and getting the DNA test, that's just a deflection.
Speaker 6: But even if the woman really thought that he was a father, yes, but like it's not like she's pinning the kid on you.
Speaker 5: She's really thought you were the fire.
Speaker 4: You put the other options on the table.
Speaker 1: They should have put the other.
Speaker 4: Did you put the other option on the table?
Speaker 5: I said that in the beginning, I said, if we were just having fun, and I'm sleeping with.
Speaker 1: That, But what if you're not having what if you're in a relationship but you did creep off, Well.
Speaker 5: Then that's messed up. Of course, that's messed up.
Speaker 4: So you can't be mad at a person for having some intuition and feeling like they should go get a DNA test.
Speaker 1: Not at all. Hello, who's this Hello?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 1: This is hey Jaylen. I want to talk to us. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 13: So I don't think it's disrespectful at all to ask for a DNA test. It is disrespectful to get one behind the parents back. But you could just show up, excelle and if they deny the DAG and the DNA and you know, they can take them on the court.
Speaker 4: I think you got to protect your piece.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I get what you're saying, but you know asking for a DNA test is going to start a whole other the household. Correct, So so I wouldn't much rather let me go do this on my own.
Speaker 6: But if you do it on your own and then the kid is not yours and you decide to stay, do you didn't have to have a conversation about the fact that you snuck it like it's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: No, No, because the reason you snuck was true.
Speaker 6: Regardless of what you decide to stay, You're not gonna You're not gonna say nothing.
Speaker 4: To the woman I would be. I mean, I'm not saying that that can't happen, but I think it's very rare to find a man who snuck and did the DNA test, found out the kid wasn't here, and said I'm just gonna keep this to myself.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's cold, people need heat in a hot bed.
Speaker 1: You stupid D yes, yes, D. What's your thoughts, D, this.
Speaker 4: Happened to me.
Speaker 7: It's not disrespectful to ask for a DNA test, but it's disrespectful hell my language. But if disrespectful to go behind my mask, it's by my child without without me, No, very disrespectful. I feel like whether we messing around or not, and.
Speaker 1: I think it's your baby and you believe it, then like that, go for it.
Speaker 9: Don't believe it that to get.
Speaker 4: A test like.
Speaker 1: Be real, well technically.
Speaker 4: Itself, Well technically I'm not just swapping your child. I'm swapping my child because it's still our child. Until I find out it's not.
Speaker 7: What is the actual I'm around as well?
Speaker 4: Or just I don't want to go through the beef. You know, you know good and well, you're not gonna take that. Well if a man comes to you and be like I'm gonna put you out, No you're not. You're only gonna go through the beef. If if I find out the child is not mine but the child is hours, I ain't gonna.
Speaker 7: Come on like what's the problem, just saying like, dem, I don't feel like is mom.
Speaker 4: You know what the problem is?
Speaker 1: That doesn't He looks like the other. You don't make it even worse. If you say that to me, you better, I.
Speaker 3: Say, unless your kids old enough, and they'll be like, Mommy, why did daddy put that cue tip in my mouth today?
Speaker 8: Did?
Speaker 1: Now you're in trouble. You're in trouble.
Speaker 4: There is there is no woman on earth that's gonna take that well. Now a man coming to her saying I don't think this baby is mine? Can we get a DNA too?
Speaker 1: And he looked like the other one.
Speaker 4: Is that the only a woman takes that well? As if y'all not not in a relationship, if y'all was just sleeping around with each.
Speaker 1: Other and you know, it was still to be fair, it was gonna be fair.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's like she can't you can't really be mad about it, but you still be like if she said the child is yours and you're like, well, I want to get a test.
Speaker 4: If you're just sleeping around, if we don't have no relationship but we don't know each other, I don't think that's it.
Speaker 5: You got to be practical and you cannot be upset.
Speaker 6: But in the inside and in her group chat, she will be like, y'all know he asked me for she gonna fell a little way, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. We're talking about taking a DNA test? Is it disrespectful? And would you secretly do it?
Speaker 9: Is that foul?
Speaker 1: Let's discuss. This's the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 4: It's topic time.
Speaker 2: Called eight hundred and five five five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club, talk about it.
Speaker 3: Wanting everybody is dj n V charlamagnea god. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about taking a DNA test. Is asking for a DNA T?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that disrespectful? Or what about secretly doing it? Is that disrespectful? Those are the questions we're asking this morning. And hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Good morning, Cynthia?
Speaker 1: Hey, Cynthia, good morning? Where you calling from Georgia? Hey?
Speaker 3: Now, if you're dating a man and you and you become pregnant, he asks for a DNA test, is that disrespectful?
Speaker 9: Nope, I'm gonna do it now. Let's move on, keep gonna going.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: I like that you are a woman with high emotional intelligence.
Speaker 1: Now, if you do it, I don't know if you won't, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 13: I know who I am a woman.
Speaker 4: Now Now, now you're gonna now when you find out, when you find out the baby is his, you're gonna hold that over his head all the time. Though, No, remember that time you ain't trust me.
Speaker 1: Go pick up your son, Put up your son school. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey Rachel?
Speaker 4: Talk to us.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 18: So I'm big telling everybody, like, get a DNA, get a DNA. It's mama's baby, daddy's baby, so'all together. No matter what's going on, a DNA test should be had. Nobody have to speak into it because it should already be something that's disgusted. That's something you should talk.
Speaker 19: About before you even have a kid with a person.
Speaker 18: I want to make sure there's not Maybe I'm gonna get a DNA test.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I just thought about something too. Like you know, if you go to a woman and you ask for a DNA test, if she knows that it's a possibility the baby may not be hers, she probably would get highly highly upset because you only it's two things. Have you don't get high upset because you know the baby may not be his, or you gonna get highly upset because he asked you. But if he asks you and you know it's his, you're probably just gonna be just sitting back waiting to give him that little smirk like now.
Speaker 18: What But that's not even so un went when you're mad, like not big my babby daddy, I was like, please, do you get a DNA test? Like I tried a lot of women and.
Speaker 7: Everything, like it's a possibility.
Speaker 18: I don't know. You want me to hate you know, I'm gonna tell you why I did it though my baby daddy. My baby daddy is from the country in South Carolina. He feels as if he don't have to do anything because it's not proof that it's his.
Speaker 1: He's from Dyling, Yeah, that's country country.
Speaker 18: So he feels like he don't got to do nothing without proof. So when I was putting them on child support, I'm like, just get a GNA, say just get one, just get one, you know child support. They asked you like they want to get one.
Speaker 9: He will not get one.
Speaker 18: And if he finally confess like I already knew mine, I ain't had no doubt about it. I'm like, you still should have got one just for your security, like that black and white paper would have made you feel a whole lot better. You would not get one, but I feel like everybody should get one. I got five brothers.
Speaker 9: I can telling my brothers all the time.
Speaker 18: You don't know what these women do.
Speaker 5: Even married people y'all think should do this as well too.
Speaker 4: No, no, not married people. You're just in a relationship with somebody and y'all not committed, or if y'all just sleeping around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want that piece in my life. I don't want to have to go through that.
Speaker 4: But I think any any time you have any intuition, any inkling that they may not be all, get a DNA test. I agree that feeling for a reason.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this's uthing?
Speaker 4: Gerard talked to us brother man.
Speaker 17: I used to work with a guy right he found out it wasn't here. When he was like, where you going? She said she stood them and said, I'm going to see my daddy and he was like, what, So.
Speaker 1: You have to get a DNA test.
Speaker 9: I heard a message she's got a meditatory DNA test. Once the woman have the baby, h they're gonna have a DNA test.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, sir? What the hell that? I don't know? Jesus Christ, what's the mother of the story?
Speaker 4: Mother stories? What I said earlier, If you have any you know inkling, you know your instincts are telling you it may not be yours. What's wrong with getting the NHS.
Speaker 5: Morel can also be just pull out?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Don't get pregnant by somebody that's gonna have.
Speaker 1: To question you. You will get pregnant soon if you go in with the pullout that what why? What I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I want you to get on this radio sometimes and defy Delaware stereo.
Speaker 1: We call it dirty Delaware.
Speaker 4: And all you do every time you get the opportunity to guest holds on breakfast club is reinforced the dirty Delaware stereo. Coming from a woman.
Speaker 6: They're not using kind of if the person is potentially pregnant, if you're not going to use them, guys, they're like that, don't don't with that discuss.
Speaker 1: I don't like that, all right? We got rumors of the way, yes, oh, what are we talking about? Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 6: That just threw me off that it was so deep we are about to go into takeoff. So there was a paperwork filed in court that is requesting that his mom comes into court in his place. Remember that case that happened a few years back when a woman accused him of sexual assault. Oh god, so that is still ongoing. So we gotta talk about that. And then on the brighter side, Seer and Russell Wilson welcome their baby.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get into that next. It's the breakfast Club's what do you say?
Speaker 4: Because I'm old, you know, take my baby ass? What did you get?
Speaker 1: Did you take it? To take it right now? You won't take a baby asp?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I forgot your heart. Your heart thing was way better than mine. You ain't had no plaqu and leting on your heart? Yeah yeah, yeah, I had a little bit. I take a baby asp in the stat and every day for my cholesterol.
Speaker 1: Well goome morning, everybody, be all the breakfast club. Get a chance. Please make sure you uh go see your doctor. You take your physicals.
Speaker 3: If you're over the right age, you go check your I was gonna say your butt, but yeah, you go get a colon, You get a colonoscy pee, you check your heart, You check your vital you can make sure you're around for your kids and your grandkids and your wives and your your parents and your family.
Speaker 4: That's right. Our got doctor Puma over there, a soaring medical I tell everybody, man, go get you a soaring heart scan. This is not an AD, by the way, This is something that we just actually did, correct you know what I mean. And like, there's not a better heart exam test out there. I don't even know how to say it properly, but there's not a better one out there that it put my mind at so much ease. After you get to see what's going on.
Speaker 3: Everything, they'll show you to plaque how you know how the blood is flowing through and if there is an issue or there is a problem, they can fix it right.
Speaker 1: Then and there, whether they have to put a stand in there or whatever it may be, they can. And like you said, this is not an AD.
Speaker 3: I actually went because I was concerned to make sure that I can, you know, be around for my kids and I was good. So just go, if you get a chance, please go get yourself checked out.
Speaker 1: Right you see, Look, Lauren, you're gonna be on this intention.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 1: Them.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, what are the other ones.
Speaker 4: Oh that was just my fish oil pills and my I forget what it's called memory, Jenko bloba. There you go, you know what you mean? There you go.
Speaker 1: All right, we let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 4: From the room of reports.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people will recognize the boys in the Nature on.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club. Lauren came in hot.
Speaker 6: So in good news, Sierra and Russell Wilson welcomed their baby girl into the world. Hey, Amura, Princess Wilson. She came in at nine pounds one ounce and they posted a beautiful photo This is such a little beautiful baby holding her hands with the caption we love you so much, so shout out to them and happy to see that the baby is here, healthy and all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Anytime you hear a black woman delivering a child, well a woman period, but you know the black maternal death orated is super high. But anytime you hear black women delivering a healthy baby, you know you should absolutely applaud that.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir so.
Speaker 6: In other news, take Off, so take Off, who was one third of the Migos group we all know was killed back in November November of last year, I believe it was.
Speaker 5: Hasn't it been a year? I think it's been a year now, Yeah, November last year.
Speaker 6: But before he passed away, there was a Jane Doe who filed a case and basically said that there were some advancements that were made on her at a party in Insino over in California, and she didn't want the advancements.
Speaker 5: And it was like a whole thing. Now, when the case was filed, there was he came out and denied it.
Speaker 6: But of course when he passed away, a judge ruled that basically the case would stay until the proceedings, until his probate proceedings were over. So basically that means like it sits still until they figure out who's in charge of the estate, where things are going, who would be a spokesperson, all that good stuff, not good stuff, but all that sort of stuff. So now there was something found on Tuesday by Jane Doe's lawyer basically asking for Takeoff's mom to be the person that has to be present in court for Takeoff.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous. That man is not here to defend himself. How can anyone speak on his behalf in a situation like that? What would his mom know about that situation?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what would.
Speaker 1: His mom know about that situation? No, she wouldn't know anything.
Speaker 3: But unless it was some type of video or some type of beyond proof, that's this is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: What like we a mom about that situation? To think about the trauma his mom is gone through because Takeoff is no longer here her son was murdered. Correct, and now she's being pulled into this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the first thing I thought of, was like this.
Speaker 6: I know emotionally this doesn't put her in a good place, correct, but so yet, so there's going to be a whole hearing.
Speaker 3: That's thought this case was dealt with already. I thought we had him up and he said it was taking care of a long time ago. I could have sworn I don't remember I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I'm not for sure.
Speaker 6: What I'm reading line according to my news LA and a few other places that have picked this up, is that it was stayed. So that means that it kind of just sat still until they figured out all of the pro based stuff. And now she's asking this. So there is supposed to be an official hearing to substitute the defendant so yeah, I don't know. There's a lot of people who are upset about this. I know I saw like my SONI speak out earlier, my son, my son, I didn't call him my Sonny. Don't you messed up revolutionary muppet character?
Speaker 4: You mess it up into a revolutionary puppet my SONI my sni was on Sesame Street protesting in justice that happened to Big bud Well.
Speaker 1: He spoke out on earlier.
Speaker 6: We should have had the audio of him, but he basically was saying that, you know, he takes up for women women when women are wrong, he gets a lot of flag Ford, But in this situation, he doesn't feel like like this is wrong, like this shouldn't happen, Like there's a mom on the other side of this.
Speaker 4: I think bringing the mom into it is ridiculous.
Speaker 6: But I have a question for you guys thoughhead So, for instance, right with Michael Jackson and that stuff that happened, you know, people were still suing his estate and coming out against the state after he passed away. Isn't that like a This is a really messed up situation on both sides, But isn't that a normal thing for a celebrity when I think pass away.
Speaker 4: I think the Michael Jackson thing is a little bit different, only because Michael did have to defend a lot of this stuff while he was alive. The reason I think I thought that Michael Jackson thought was ridiculous is because he beat it when he was alive. When he was alive, they proved that he didn't do any of this stuff. The FBI followed this man for seventeen years.
Speaker 1: But that's what I was saying.
Speaker 3: Even with this case, unless there's video, there's no way to prove because you're only getting one side, you won't be able to.
Speaker 1: Get the other side. And you know his mom wasn't there. So unless there's a video tape or some type of footage, there's no way.
Speaker 4: I thought Mike's way. I thought them pursuing Michael Jackson was ridiculous too, especially being that he went through all of this when he was alive.
Speaker 6: They did it up until like last year. They I forget the guy's names, but they won something.
Speaker 1: I believe it did.
Speaker 4: I don't remember the winninghing now.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna look it up, but I believe that I remember when it came down.
Speaker 3: Because if somebody so, they're gonna sue you, and if you pass away, they're gonna sue your estate. But like I said, unless it's evidence, what is his mom supposed to say?
Speaker 1: Exactly? That's all.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what is his mom supposed to stay in this situation?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 6: But I think come on, man, I would hate to be the person on either side of this situation, especially a mom.
Speaker 5: You dealing with your baby being taken away. Now you gotta yeah, it's just yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's all all right? Well that is your room or report Charlemagne? Who even a dwncan quo?
Speaker 4: Jevin Allen and his brother, twenty two year old Jared Allen. Jevin is seventeen, Jered is twenty two. Uh, somebody has to be the adult in these situations involving these youngins.
Speaker 3: But we'll discuss all right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: I was born to Donkey.
Speaker 4: It's the Donkey of the Dead.
Speaker 1: Today, Devil Breakfast Club, the Evil Lab.
Speaker 5: After that, going into Dunkey to day, you really are hell.
Speaker 1: That's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Did you see that he's a bitch? I think that I don't think that you just took an ask, but I.
Speaker 4: Think you just took something not oh man, don't get the day for Tuesday, December twelfth. Go to seventeen year old Jevin Allen and his older brother, twenty two year old Jarrick Allen. More so than Jarck because Jevin is only seventeen, but actually to both of them. Okay, but Jared, you twenty two, you're supposed to know a little bit more than Jevins, just a little bit more because we all know that the prefrontal cortex doesn't fully mature until twenty five years old. But here's the thing. Jevin is a basketball player. Okay. He got benched by his coach. His coach benched him because of his behavior toward an opposing team player. I don't know what Jevin did to the other player, but whatever he did warranted his coach benching him. His coach thought it warranted a benching. All right, Cool, trust the coach, all right. The coach is the coach for a reason. The coach is someone who tells you what you don't want to hear, who as you see what you don't want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be well. Jevin didn't see it that way. Neither did his family, because when the team returned back to the high school, Jevin and his family were waiting in the parking lot for the coach and this happened. Let's go to KHOU eleven for the report. Police.
Speaker 16: A Willis High School basketball player is out on bond, accused of attacking his coach. According to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, seventeen year old Jevin Allen was upset about being benched during Tuesday night's game against Conroe. He and his older brother Jerk are accused of then waiting for the coach outside the school, then attacking him in the parking lot. Both are charged with assaulting a public servant. Willis I st telling us the coach is recovering well tonight. The district goes on to say they determine the students address was no longer valid, so he has been withdrawn from the district and they are deeply saddened by this incident and will not tolerate this behavior from students.
Speaker 4: And they shouldn't tolerate it. Okay, everybody can't be crazy. You and the brother I expect the seventeen year old to bug out. I expect the seventeen year old to have low emotional IQ. But where are the adults, Where are the ogs? Where are the older people in the family that say, no, Gevin, the coach is right, even if you don't think the coach is right, knowing you can't resort the violence, Jared, you're twenty two years old. You gotta tell your little brother you can't resort the violence just because he didn't get his way. This sense of entitlement that exists amongst people in this era is insane to me. And the fact that nobody is telling this seventeen year old this isn't the way to handle this, and instead they're saying, yeah, you right, we gonna whip his ass with you is insane to me. Now, No, twenty two ain't old. This was damn Also, Alan, you know Allen's since It'sjevin and Jared, tell me what college is Jevin gonna get in? What college team is gonna want Jevin to play for them? When they know this is what could potentially happen when things don't go his way. Just because he didn't get his way, you know, him and his brother decided to whip the coaches ass not to mention. Now you have an assault on a public servant charge on your record, which is also gonna make your life more difficult, all because you made an emotional decision. This is why I don't understand when men talk about women. Women don't know how to control their emotions. Humans don't know how to control their emotions. Okay, By the way, this is why social and emotional learning needs to be taught in schools kindergarten through twelveth grade. Because Jevin and Jack absolutely needed to exercise emotional control. Take a deep breath instead of reacting right away, okay, whether it positive or negative, give yourself a moment to process what happened. Okay, find out what you're feeling. Replace negative thoughts, channel your energy, explore your emotions. There's a planthora of things you can do before you resort to violence. But my biggest issue in this situation is nobody is leading this young man are young men, and correctly, Jareck, you're the big brother. You not an og by any means. I'm forty five, I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. For to me, you a baby, but this news report said Jevins family was in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just know that there was nobody there to tell these young men. This is not the move old men for counsel, young men for war. But when no counsel is being provided by the older folks, what are these young people to do but go to war because the biggest war they're fighting is with themselves. Please give Jevin Allen and Jaack Allen the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the dog gee of the day, the dog gee.
Speaker 4: Of the day. Ye president of the Fat Lives Medical Committee, pulled up his stats for the twenty three to twenty four season.
Speaker 1: Fifteen points per game, okay, three.
Speaker 4: Assists, wills games played, one Okay, it's a pretty a decent stat line for one game. Yes, paid one deacon stat line for one game. Young Jevin, all right, okay, but you got to learn some emotional intelligence. Okay. Your emotional high IQ have to be way higher than that, because in life, things aren't going to go your way okay all the time. And if the coach binched you because you made a poor decision, the coach knew exactly what he was doing that just gives you an opportunity to think about, you know, the decisions you make moving forward. If you if you indeed want to play, now you ain't playing for nobody because you made an even worse decision after the coach bitched you for making a poor decision. Destiny is not a matter of chance, as a matter of choice. Always remember that.
Speaker 5: But did the coach fight back?
Speaker 4: They said people came to help him, help him out.
Speaker 5: He would have got in trouble if you fall back.
Speaker 1: I don't know no self defense because he's a twenty two year old brother.
Speaker 4: He and in school. He get his ass whip looking at your shot and the right coach, that's right? And then Andy was in Texas, looky in your shot? All right?
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for that dog you to day. Now, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We're asking would y'all delete social media for a healthy relationship? That is the question eight hundred five eight five.
Speaker 1: One relationship with who yourself, your spouse.
Speaker 3: With your girl or man, or your spouse. It doesn't matter who you're into. A lot of people feel like social media breaks relationships up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think everybody need to delete their social media if you don't have a healthy relationship with yourself, because that's the that's the relationship I see people ruining the most relationship they have with themselves.
Speaker 3: That is the question, will y'all delete your social media for a healthy relationship?
Speaker 1: Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the.
Speaker 4: Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is DJ Envy, Charlomagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Laura le Rosa is here now. If you're just joining us, we're asking would you delete your social media for your relationship? That is the question. Eight hundred five A five one oh five to one. Charlemagne and I are in relationships, not with each.
Speaker 1: Other, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We are happily married.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, not with each other, but you know what we mean. Man, Shut up.
Speaker 4: Nobody thinks that anybody out there listening right now knows exactly what you mean. You were having to clarify that for yourself. True, because in your mind, your subconscious be thinking that now you want me, you never gonna have me. Bro, it's not happening, all right, we go together.
Speaker 1: No, we don't say real bad, real bad. No, no, not bad at all.
Speaker 3: We'll see Friday when we go together to for our free consultation. But anyway, Laura l Rossa, would you get rid of your social media for a healthy relationship?
Speaker 1: What relationship?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Lauren, I'm gonna be in a healthy relationship.
Speaker 4: I don't think you would.
Speaker 6: If I didn't have to do this for work every day, I would. If it was a healthy relationship and I was at peace, I.
Speaker 5: Would do it.
Speaker 3: So if you found a man that y'all love, y'all were into each other, and he goes, babe, just drop the social media, drop everything that you're doing online.
Speaker 1: Let's just get away with it, and let's just have a healthy relationship.
Speaker 5: And so I don't got to do this for work, so he take care.
Speaker 1: I figured another job. What I'm gonna do hard labor? What am probably gonna do?
Speaker 4: I believe that we all should delete our social relationship. I said social relationship. So we should all delete our social media that have a healthy relationship with ourselves, you know what I mean. I feel like a lot of people don't have healthy relationship with themselves. And being that they don't have a healthy relationship with themselves, they go on social media and they seek validation from people who don't even give a damn about them, and they can't even form fact thoughts without going to see what everybody on social media thinks about something. I think that if you don't have a healthy relationship with yourself, you should delete your social media, establish a healthy relationship with yourself, and then maybe in the future you can be emotionally mature enough to handle social media, because I think ninety nine percent of people are not emotionally mature enough to handle social media in no way, shape or form, because they don't have a healthy relationship with themself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I think social media is the devil, especially when it comes to relationships, especially if you put your relationships involved with it. I just think there's too many things out there, and you know, at first, social media, I believe was created as a fun tool, right you wanted to share your life and share experiences and do different things like that, connect with family and friend But now just become a place where people just hate on each other and try to outdo each other and try to hurt each other.
Speaker 4: And it brings so much envy because people sit on social media and they look at everybody's highlight reels through my good brother Stephen Fredick Monk's Corner, South Carolina all day. Stephen Frederick always says that he says that, you know, social media is people's highlight reel. Like they're not showing you the process of life. They're not showing you the times they fail. They're not showing you the times they make mistakes. They're not showing you the times that they down they do. But when you do, people laugh at it, people make fun of it, people destroy it. Like there's a lot of people out there that show that what they're going through. But if you say I'm having a hard day, it's bad, this is gonna be a common to go.
Speaker 1: Kill yourself, then that's what I'm saying. So people do show it.
Speaker 4: But and that's exactly why I say, you have to have a healthy relationship with yourself. Can't nobody tell me about me, Can't nobody make me believe something about me that I know not true. So therefore I have a healthy relationship with myself already, So social media, it can't do nothing to me.
Speaker 6: You've got to learn that though like some and some people never even been put in a position to even realize that they don't have that relationship with themselves like some people think.
Speaker 1: They Tasha turn down. Okay, what's your thoughts, Tasha?
Speaker 20: Okay, Yeah, I don't mind doing it. It's just to the point where, like we can revisit the social media thing after we get some type of boundary and trusting and stuff in our relationship, then we can probably revisit it later on, like create a social media page together or something. Because one day, as soon as I opened it up, it was a guy no pleasuring himself. I just went with feet in TV and his stuff and stuff.
Speaker 1: I want't me to know that.
Speaker 5: That's not like you're not about to be like, oh yeah, what's up to that? I hate women hate it.
Speaker 1: Why would people just send you videos like that your d I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: That is very weird and nothing about that will ever get you a response that you're looking for. So don't matter.
Speaker 4: How do you how do you get that when they don't follow you? I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Either, say you could just send it.
Speaker 5: They do it everywhere Facebook, Instagram, it is.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this lady? Denise? Would you delete your social media for healthy relationship?
Speaker 9: Absolutely not?
Speaker 20: No, you know why Why, Because if it's a stable, strong relationship, anything I put on a social leadership, Well yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: That's the whole point. That's why I keep saying over and over. You know, some people need to delete their social media because they don't have a healthy relationship with themselves. If you don't have a healthy relationship with yourself, you can't have a healthy relationship with nobody.
Speaker 1: Period, period, period, period.
Speaker 9: And that's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, damn, you meant to do that, and I thought she was finished. She said period.
Speaker 3: That's an ending eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. So that's what we're asking, would you delete your social media for a healthy relationship?
Speaker 1: Let's discuss it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: More than everybody iss, DJ NV, Charlamagne, THEA God, we are the breakfast club. Now, if you're just joining us with asking would you delete your social media for a healthy relationship?
Speaker 1: Ship? That is the question. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: Hello? This aggress being like case Sadia, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well my thought is if it ensures our healthy relationship, I can't a problem with somebody taking a break from social media, you know what I mean, especially if it a benefit there's significant either.
Speaker 1: That's right, I'm with you, Thank you mama.
Speaker 5: But you got to like completely deleted or you could just deactivate it and come back when y'all figure it out.
Speaker 1: Deleted. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 9: Grandmar Key's coming out of Detroit?
Speaker 1: Grandma Keith, grandmar Quys.
Speaker 5: Oh, Grandma Keith grandmar Keys from Detroit.
Speaker 1: All right, what's up? Brother talks to us?
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, how y'all doing?
Speaker 4: Blessed black and highly favored. What's happening? Brother?
Speaker 9: Awesome?
Speaker 4: Same here?
Speaker 21: So I feel like I would not delete social media. And don't get me wrong, I respected my woman saying, but I feel like social media is a great too today. Like number one, I'm self employed, so I feel like, you know, it's a great networking tool. I got somebody just messing me back now actually for something I just posted.
Speaker 9: Now. My woman just needs you know, we need to get them the same page, and I need to make sure she trusts me. But I need social media, So I feel like I wouldn't delete it.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a damn shame.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: That's a damn shame. You probably got you a great woman, but you couldn't delete social media for your woman. If if somebody said to you, man, all you got to do is delete your social media and you and your woman will have the most healthy, fruitful relationship, you wouldn't be willing to be You wouldn't be willing to delete your social media. You care about all them strangers and the validation of those stranges over that one good woman.
Speaker 9: I mean, not necessarily. I mean, that's a hell of a way you put it. But at the end of the day, if social media just made me ten grand, she goes, oh baby, damn it made you. How much that money?
Speaker 1: Over that?
Speaker 4: That money ain't worth it? Bro, When you when you when you're sick and you old. You know what I'm saying, You need somebody to wipe your ass. You got a black woman, a white woman.
Speaker 9: I agree, She spanic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, keep your social media if you have a black woman, I tell you the lead. She's stupid. Man, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Man? I knew he was an interracial relationship. I can feel it. Even though Spanish is real close. You know what I'm saying Spanish is I don't really care about black and Spanish relationships.
Speaker 1: What are you in a healthy relationship with yourself?
Speaker 19: Hell?
Speaker 1: Can't y'all tell? Sometimes I can out of your mind. Sometimes I cannot know. Nobody loved me like me?
Speaker 5: I can tell you very Yeah. You pick yourself up.
Speaker 4: You damn right. And it took a long time to get here because I dealt with in prophes syndrome for a long time and I did not feel worthy for a long time. I got to a place of worthiness on December of twenty nineteen. And can nobody moved me from this place of worthiness?
Speaker 9: You hear me?
Speaker 4: All praiseres do to God, Thank you, thank you Lord.
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 19: Heyj A three aj true?
Speaker 1: I talked to us. What's your thoughts? He a J. Would you give up your your social media for healthy relationship?
Speaker 19: I have done that already, and back in five I gave up Facebook. It helped, but it only help that issue. Then it was an Instagram issue.
Speaker 3: Facebook, but I kept Instagram. I gave him Instagram, but I kept own the fans. You gotta give it everything.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's all gone now, but it still don't help.
Speaker 9: Just that one issue.
Speaker 4: Do you and your woman have a healthy relationship now?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: No, that's because you don't have a healthy relationship with yourself, and she don't have a healthy relationship with herself.
Speaker 1: What's the problem.
Speaker 17: I can't tell her what's wrong?
Speaker 19: You know, if I not speak my mind, she feels like it's the end of the world. I should just leave there.
Speaker 4: But what's wrong? Y'all should go to therapy, to therapy. Y'all should go to a couples therapy.
Speaker 19: Uh, it's just a lot of yellow. It's toxics, a lot of yelling, a lot of cursing at the kids and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I don't can't.
Speaker 19: I'm telling her she's a bad bomb.
Speaker 1: Did she hit you?
Speaker 19: That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Did she hit you?
Speaker 4: No, y'all need to go to a couples therapy. Listen to me, blue Face, You, you and Kashan need to go to a couple's therapy. Okay, j I got yall for real, Man, go to couples therapy. Make that in New Year's resolution. Man, go to couples therapy. If y'all love each other, if y'all care about each other, if y'all really trying to make your work, Man, y'all gotta learn how to communicate. She definitely yoked you up, put you in a head out. She White, No, okay, just making sure.
Speaker 1: You need help bro therapy. Man. Look, he's getting beat up at home. He needs help. What's the moil of the story.
Speaker 4: The moral of the story is your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have in life. So delete your social media so you can have a healthier relationship with yourself. That is the most important relationship. You hear me, Lauren, Yep, delete it.
Speaker 5: I thought it was make offense this so that if you delete the main one, they don't even know about the fence.
Speaker 1: To goodness, you got rumors on the way. Yes, we're talking about.
Speaker 6: We are gonna talk Beyonce. So Beyonce Queen b is in a little heat right now. There's a famous designer that is calling her out about some of the imagery from the Beyonce Renaissance visuals.
Speaker 1: No, no, he is not. What is the designer Caucasian? No, I don't know who's mis I think it was cause I think I've seen the picture.
Speaker 4: White.
Speaker 1: We'll find out when we come back. I don't move. It's to Breakfast Lugan one.
Speaker 4: Well, the Breakfast club. Anywe over there trying to calculate if the Giants is still make it into the playoffs dances. No, nigga, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: We have a point four percent playoff chance. I don't even know what that means. That means no, okay, zero point four percent. You could have just said no from the beginning. You just said, you know, we got a point four percent. We win every game. The Cowboys lose all their games, Eagles lose all their games. We got a chance. Yeah, okay, good morning everybody. We are the Breakfast Club. Laura La Rosa is here. She's our special giest host. What is your team? I ain't ask you, I think, but you didn't answer earlier.
Speaker 4: You're from Delawest.
Speaker 1: It got to be the.
Speaker 4: Eagles, right, it gott to be.
Speaker 1: But I don't really, I just mean whatever Charlamy said, y'all with a Delaware Delaware.
Speaker 5: Don't have the NFL team.
Speaker 1: I know that, duh, we know that? Would they?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: You said it like that was a real team, that Delaware.
Speaker 4: Professional sports teams. You what comes up? Delaware fighting Blue Hens, Delaware the Blue Hens is ud Delaware Blue Coats, the Delaware thunder.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got the Delaware Wizards. What else the u D University of Delaware. Oh that's not a professional team. Yeah, Delaware has no major professionals.
Speaker 6: University of Delaware is the Blue Hens, the Hornets is Delaware state university.
Speaker 4: College programs that rarely make major headlines. That's what.
Speaker 1: But did you have to add that part?
Speaker 4: He said? In fact, only one state among our fifty has more fervent fans, even though Delaware has no major professional sports teams and just two NT double A Division one college programs that rarely make major headlines. Yeah, so no shout out to Delaware.
Speaker 6: Well, to answer your question, V, I be going with whoever is on if whoever has the best like food and drinks at their like watch parties for football games.
Speaker 4: That's where I'm not okay, man, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people will recognize the voice from.
Speaker 4: The name on the club. Lauren came.
Speaker 6: Tell the truth, So I'm gonna butcher this name a little bit. So Beyonce is being called out by an illustrator and artists.
Speaker 5: The artist is.
Speaker 1: Stop smarting, ahead, go ahead, the hardest the artist is.
Speaker 5: He's a Japanese illustrator.
Speaker 1: His name is.
Speaker 6: Sayama I actually got that, Oh I did great. Syama is the illustrator's name. Now, he has been doing illustration in his art since nineteen eighty three, but he didn't really start focusing on a lot of what he's calling Beyonce out for. Oh no, he's actually been known since yeah, okay, yeah, since eighty three, But he's gotten into a lot of the fiction inspired stuff, which is what we're going to talk about more recently in the early seventies. Now he's worked with people like The Weekend. This is a design that he did for The Weekend. You guys have to take a look for everybody can't.
Speaker 1: See us a robot.
Speaker 5: It's like a silver robot like fixture.
Speaker 6: Now, what he's basically saying is that when Beyonce did her Renaissance visuals, she was inspired by his work, basically copied his work, according to him, and instead of doing this, she could have just hit him up and she would have made He said that he would have made her better designs like he did for his homeboy The Weekend.
Speaker 4: That looked like something he might have stolen from Marvel or DC or Star Wars anyway, look like something out of Tron.
Speaker 1: How do we know that he that's an original design from him.
Speaker 5: More photos of Beyonce.
Speaker 4: You see me, I'm a pinker smith with you knows call to watch this now? Hey he lying? Oh what else?
Speaker 6: Oh I got I got some evidence because I also show beyon So again, I want you guys to take a really good look at the illustration and the work that he does.
Speaker 4: It looks like silver Surfer seeing that before.
Speaker 6: Now into my original two thousand and seven, Beyonce popped out at the BET Awards in this costume right here?
Speaker 1: Does this look at all?
Speaker 19: Now?
Speaker 4: Hold on, I remember her getting the cues of stealing in Now was that from the same person?
Speaker 1: Might have it? Might have been I'm not for sure, but what I'm he tried to ten men from the Wizard of Odds. Been there, done that? Seeing it the whizz both all yep, do right?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: Right here in two thousand and seven, this was the Beyonce bumble Bee transformers that look like Transformer. Seeing that done that?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So basically he is saying, you could have reached out to me, but I think Beyonce's herd.
Speaker 4: Reached out the half bro. Did he reach out to Marvel DC Star Wars Waller Brothers. I'm just making up stuff.
Speaker 1: But does he reach out to anybody actually having a tough time right now?
Speaker 3: They have to lay off like eleven hundred people because the people are not games like they so Transformers. Uh uh, I thought that's Motel. Now that's has Borrow. Also Barby's Monopoly, and there's one more dungeon Dungeon Dragons something Dragons.
Speaker 1: They're not doing too well, Okay, continue on.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, so no idea is original, nothing new under the sun. I don't know what he talking about.
Speaker 6: Actually our I think art is inspired and reinspired and recreated all but.
Speaker 1: She didn't sell anything. So what you're inspired by?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But a lot of times, you know, artists, illustrators, they're very sensitive about what they put out in the world. So I think he's just saying, if you were inspired by me, I would have loved to have worked with you. And at from in that stage want to try.
Speaker 4: A shout out. I want he want his name on the on the banner to performed tag bology.
Speaker 5: He's very successful though, but he didn't get the Beyonce look, so that's what he wanted.
Speaker 6: He went to shout out from beyond talking about Beyonce. You guys remember the when the Beyonce movie that just happened a few weeks ago came out, The Beyonce Experience, thirty one million first week. Yeah, she was twenty one. She was number one in the box office. That has decreased was there was a seventy seven percent collapse. So now she is at number five and she's coming in behind this new anime film. I'm not going to even try to pronounce the title of the film.
Speaker 4: But you just don't care about Asian people this morning.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to mess it up. I actually care enough. I care enough that I don't want to get it wrong.
Speaker 4: If you really cared, you to practice beforehand because knew he was doing this.
Speaker 5: I tried to practice this one beforehand.
Speaker 4: But let's hear it. No, try not try im sry me sorry.
Speaker 5: I rather fail and not do it. But no, let me see the day you want to see it.
Speaker 4: I believe in you, Lauren.
Speaker 1: I do believe in the Delaware Education believe MV believes in me.
Speaker 20: Here.
Speaker 4: Oh you got that trick.
Speaker 1: You wasn't going to say it so I can hear you first grad.
Speaker 5: Uh uh, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: And that is I don't see what. Oh boy, that was scary to differentnounce words. I do that for a living. I can't even say glasses night. Ain't got nothing.
Speaker 4: Easy money, manney, Heyo Miyazaki, Heyo Miyazaki, Easy money, Heyo Miyazaki. Easy call.
Speaker 1: Couldn't they hey be hier? Oh that's an easy one, hoio Miyazaki. Now it's easy. I just showed you an easy call. Easy call, man.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's the movie that she's coming after. They are leading in the box.
Speaker 1: I'm so afraid to mispronounced words, and I do for a living. There we know, and that is your room or report like that, man, you know.
Speaker 3: Congratulations again to the Giants. We won last night. The Cowboys need us to beat the Eagles.
Speaker 4: You don't need you.
Speaker 3: We play the Eagles to two games. There's four games left. We play two of them. Two out of the four. We play the Eagles. They need us to win one of those games.
Speaker 4: But we don't need you to do nothing.
Speaker 1: You need us now. It is the breakfast Club. Mix us up next.
Speaker 4: Let's cub the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Your mornings will never be the same morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is DJ Envy Charloma the guy, we are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I'm tired.
Speaker 3: Sunday night, I stayed up late to watch the Cowboys game with the bed after midnight. Last night, stayed up late to watch the Giants.
Speaker 1: I'm tired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did the same thing. I stayed up late Saturday and Sunday night to watch my Cowboys. Then yesterday came to work, but then I also flew to Atlanta. I was at the Operation Hope Global Forum with my man John Hope, Bryan salut to John Hope, Brian Man. What they're doing with the Operation Hope Global Farm is amazing. If you've never been to a Hope Global Forum, you know, hopefully one day you can attend. You need to attend. If you don't know what the whole Global Farm is, it's a community designed the galvanized starting action around building an economy that works for everybody. And they do this through a series of like curated thought leadership events, and yesterday the Operation Hope Global Farm is absolutely one of those events. So you can go see some of the brightest and best minds, you know, just have conversations about the current world that we're living in. They had a guy named Sam Sam all Wall, you know Sam Allwall, right, he was dead with his robot. Okay, the actual word. Her name was Sophia. I believe her name was. That robot was crazy. Yeah, yes, because the probot was answering questions. It was very interesting, very interesting. But Sam Altman, I'm sorry, not Sam all Well, Sam Altman, I'm sorry Sam Altman. He's the CEO of Open AI. Yeah, so he spoke yesterday with his robot there. But yes, Luthor John hopebriant Man, the good brother Bishop Tdjake saw him yesterday. Had an amazing time there at the whole Global forum last yesterday afternoon. Then I flew back here and then I'm here again this morning. So hello, all right, the long story show. Yes, I'm tired too.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, when we come back positive noticed the breakfast club. Good morning, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 4: And want to give me your Instagrams or anything for you to say thanks. We love Delaware, by the way, thank you. I don't know if Delaware is dirty, but there's some dirty people in Delaware, for sure.
Speaker 5: There's dirty people everywhere.
Speaker 4: No, no, but y'all claim it. Social media. People from Delaware used to always say dirty Delaware, Dirty Delaware.
Speaker 5: I remember this say, yes, I don't know where that comes from.
Speaker 4: I don't know where it comes from either, butld you reinforce a lot of the dirty Delaware type stereotypes.
Speaker 6: La, nobody think that, nobody. It just be you in your own world. I don't think you as one with yourself as you think. You are very much of projecting just because you ain't watch your neck this morning.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't eve talking about physically. I'm just talking about I'm talking physically, no about you.
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking like spiritually, emotionally, mentally or.
Speaker 6: I know why they call it dirty Delaware. So according to Google, w h y Y says it's the water.
Speaker 1: There are some streams.
Speaker 6: Two w h y I said, Delaware rivers and streams are contaminated with pollutants such as you know what, y'all, y'all dirty come to Delaware. Delaware comes to a womb. There is it's a lot.
Speaker 4: You know, your body has made it three fourths water, So you are your water.
Speaker 1: To the water, y'all drinking the water your shower is dirty. I don't even know why I googled this because it.
Speaker 4: Is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I believe it's on a positive note.
Speaker 4: Yes, I just want everybody out there to understand this one thing. You can't change someone who doesn't see an issue with their actions. You can only change how you react to that person. Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Breakfast club bites you
Speaker 4: Don't finish for y'all, dumb