Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all ball at all.
Speaker 4: So don't given the.
Speaker 5: Black bus bust Yeah, listen to me.
Speaker 6: To show to.
Speaker 3: I don't joy, yeah, joy.
Speaker 7: You know to do that turn.
Speaker 4: You gotta turn. I can't.
Speaker 3: To turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth, turn.
Speaker 6: Out, turn the water then up looking.
Speaker 2: Come come out you think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on die me now? Want it only? Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 5: Five things that I know successful people have to do to be successful. The principles are the same. You can apply it to anything, you know, if you want to be happily married, you know, whatever it is, The principles of success are the same. There are a series of things that you have to do. You cannot skip the steps of success. If you do, you're going to have to go back and step on them anyway. So here's here's here's a part man that I want you all to understand about me, and and and and about how to look at it. You know, you you cannot underestimate faith and prayer.
Speaker 2: You just can't.
Speaker 5: You cannot underestimate the power of faith and the power of prayer.
Speaker 2: See for me, this is just for me.
Speaker 5: Now, this ain't in the scripture nowhere. This is just something I discovered. What prayer did for me was was it tied me to my creator. It gave me a sense and I'm describing it this way, but I'm telling you it's deeper than this. But it gave me a sense that I wasn't alone, and at actuality I wasn't. But prayer helped connect me to the power source that was available to me to get through, get around, or get over whatever it was that was in the way, whether it was just a period I stretched, I had to go through hard work. It had to period I had to go through to learn some life lessons, some periods I had to go through from having to pay for some of the mistakes I've made.
Speaker 2: Whatever the case may be, Prayer.
Speaker 5: Gave me a decided advantage, especially oh here we go, Especially over my enemies. Now, the majority of people in my life that were my enemies, I didn't want them to be my enemies, Make no mistake about this. But through the thing called life, some things went down, Some things happened from here and then went over here and over that way, and a person became my enemy.
Speaker 2: The majority of enemies.
Speaker 5: I had came out of nowhere. I have no reason to even see why they are my enemies. But you know, life goes on, man. It happens from time to time. Some people just won't let it go. See some people, in their quest to do something to you or to make you pay, they just won't let it go. What it may cause you some discomforting, Some of it may be lies about you and all of this and all of that, but you that can't prohibit you from going forward. So what I'm saying is prayer gave me the strength of wisdom understanding the carriage to either go through it, go around it, or go over it.
Speaker 2: But it happened.
Speaker 5: I do not know how I could have made it. Without faith and without prayer, it would have Something would have got me. YouTube would have got me. The bloggers would have got me. My partner is that I grew up with that used to laugh behind my back. They would have got me. My friend that went over my mother's house one time and told her, you know what Steve's problem is?
Speaker 2: He out there telling them jokes. He just lazy he don't want to work. That would have got me. They didn't know.
Speaker 5: I ain't really mad at them because they were just All they was doing was based in their conversations and pasting judgment based on what they knew, based on what they believed. They didn't believe I was gonna make it. But that's them though. If it was not for faith, which is the belief in things that you cannot see, I wouldn't have made it because I would have listened to everybody else who didn't see me get in here and went along with it.
Speaker 2: And then prayer.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, man, how many times has prayer bailed me out? Prayer has bailed me out, press still bailing me out.
Speaker 2: Tell you the.
Speaker 5: Truth, man, quiet as it's kept prayer, that connection to your heavenly Father, that connection to your creator, that connection to that source of power and inspiration, that connection of never feeling that you were alone.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I was watching the Bishop Jakes on TV yesterday and it was a repeat and one of the things he was talking about, well, let me just get to the gist of it. I was going through a portion of my life and I went through it for some years, y'all. I had gotten myself into a jam that lasted for years. I'm telling you, for years, with some serious consequences to follow.
Speaker 2: For years.
Speaker 5: And I was so busy looking at where I was at. I was sulking sometimes, Man, I'd get on the radio, Man, I'd be just done.
Speaker 2: I was sulking.
Speaker 8: My my.
Speaker 2: Spirit had gotten low.
Speaker 5: I had gotten tired of the fight, and I would come on some morn as man, and I will try try not to let on, but I was hurting. I was because I had been in it for years. Man, I had been in this thing for years, and one thing I was doing. I was so busy looking at where I was at. And when I was watching Bishop Jakes he preached his sermon. He was talking about so busy looking at where you at.
Speaker 2: That you don't even realize that God has been with you the entire time. And you know what, Man, just yesterday, just yesterday, I heard this and I text him.
Speaker 5: I text Bishop Jakes, and I thanked him because it was an old message I could tell. And I called text him up and I said, Man, thank you so much. I was just watching you on TV and you told me, Man, something that I that I'll always remember that whatever you're going through that he's there with you the whole time. But see when sometimes when you're so busy looking at where you at, you don't even notice where he is. And see sometimes, man, that that helped me, and that's going to help me in the future to realize that what I'm going through, that he's there. He's there with me, and he gonna protect me, and he ain't gonna let my enemies overcome me, and he ain't gonna let nobody overtake me, and he ain't gonna let me go on them.
Speaker 2: Because he's there.
Speaker 5: It's just you can't be so busy looking at where you at that you don't take notice of where he at. God is always there, He's always available, And the best way to tap into that and know it is you got to pray. Prayer has changed my life. Prayer can change your life. You can become something if you just pray.
Speaker 1: You listening.
Speaker 5: Show, I've got sunshine on a cloudy day when it's called outside, I get the month of May. Well, I guess you say, what can make me feel this way? I'll tell you what it is. My girl, my girl, I'm talking about my girl, my girl. Those were the types of lyrics that were written in a time where men expressed their sincere and obvious love for women. Something has happened in our music. That's why I don't buy none of it. This message this morning to my sons and daughters to keep wondering why I won't download nothing new because y'all ain't talking about a damn thing. If I got some time to listen to me, I want to hear I've got sunshine on the cloudy day. He boom, boom, that's what I want to hear. I don't want to hear all this. You ain't nothing without me putting up bonus thing and somebody shot me.
Speaker 9: I got fourteen times to.
Speaker 5: Get yeah, yeah, great, great, great, we're in the club. We got shot. That's good. I'm bleeding. Okay, who's gonna take me to the hospital? All right, Welcome to the Steve Harvey Marty Show.
Speaker 2: Early vinting.
Speaker 5: That's all it was is holding up show day. So I felt like saying, you know, keep on. I'll tell you right now, it's gonna waar out. When you're around forty forty five, you're gonna get tired of getting shot at at the club and tell a woman how you really feel today, fellas if you a man listening today, give some credit to a woman in your life. Man, just give him some credit to her, Tell her what she really mean to you. Tell her you ain't gonna do good without it. Don't hurt it.
Speaker 2: Don't hurt. I'm telling you that's the truth. Really, because if you if you.
Speaker 5: Think you can make it without women, I got news for you, man, This whole thing ain't worth a loted die without them.
Speaker 1: Girls.
Speaker 5: Man, you need women to make this world go round. Matter of fact, you need a woman even be here showing for on one Mississipy Monica Junior, the legend that is nephew Thomas Junr.
Speaker 9: What you're like? No music we got today?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Well no, not well?
Speaker 5: Some of them like her, like her her or I love her her cold? You know her cold, her cold? Nor her bad girl dog y'on say bad too. You know you know Beyonce bad, Rihanna, you know they bad. But I'm a lyrical person. I like lyrics. I like love songs. I like songs. Would you mind if I touched, if I kissed, if I hell you tight to the morning line, boy, I'm talking about damn near cry when they say, don't, I.
Speaker 1: Don't get anymore.
Speaker 2: You know your last dude, y'all had I like D'Angelo he was. He was kind of cold, nice sound, yeah.
Speaker 9: You know, so cool toy like like to Tony.
Speaker 2: They're going.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 9: I'm just trying to find out where he at.
Speaker 5: Though, Like we talk about that, I need to meet it. Steve hard Morton. So when you asked me why I am all morning long?
Speaker 10: If you walk to okay, we're gonna hear from the nephew when we come back with run that prank back right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show. It is time now to run that prank back with the nephew. Nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 11: We have insurance, Shirley and sure and all right, got you my girls.
Speaker 2: I need to get insured. Let's go. Let's right here is insurance.
Speaker 8: Come on, kay, let's call it Chances and Joseph. I can I help you?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Joseph? Are you doing?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 12: I got you doing good? Your number?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 12: Well, so I give me your card, told me you have an insurance company. You might be to help me.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, it will love to help you, will love to help you.
Speaker 12: Okay, listen, I'm I'm seeking some insurance. What all the insurance that you guys have? What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 12: What all of you all covered?
Speaker 8: We have automobile insurance, we have home insurance, we have lights insurance, uh, fire, flood were pretty much. Uh we have everything? Exactly what top of insurance you we're looking for?
Speaker 12: Okay, well, see I need uh. I have my own business, my own company. I like that. Okay, what I'm what I'm want? I want. What I'm trying to do, man, is I'm trying to make sure I have insurance for the people underneath me.
Speaker 8: Oh okay your employees.
Speaker 12: Yeah, exactly exactly. I want to I want my employees to be insured. Okay, like if something happens to them, they can get they can get working as comp you know what I mean. I want to be able to accommodate them that way. Is that? And are you able to help me out with something like that? Yeah? I am able to help you.
Speaker 8: I just need to ask you a few questions. How many how many employees do you.
Speaker 12: Ask right now? I have I got six? Well, I got four that's working full time. I got two that that work predominantly on the weekends. Okay, so I got let me think real quick limit, I got centnerment, I got ice Jasmine, I got thunder.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, sir, tell your name again, Smitty, Okay, okay, what type of bites? Yeah, sir, Well, I'm I'm more of a I'm a I'm a PC and I'm sorry DC uh personal consulting.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no, I'm I'm I'm pretty close though, pretty close. That's that's that's pretty close. I'm I'm I'm a pleasure consultant.
Speaker 8: And and what it is I got, you know, I got John I'm sorry, did you say pleasure of consulting?
Speaker 12: Right? Right? What that is, man? Is you know I pleasurize people that want to be pleasurized, Like I have girls that may dance for you, some may come by and do other things for you after the private parties, that kind of thing.
Speaker 8: Are you trying to Are you trying to ensure strippers a call girl?
Speaker 12: Well, I mean, I mean I'm trying to ensure what I'm trying to show. I mean I give all my girls ten ninety nine at the end of the Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 8: This is an insurance company, this is a reperable company. We don't ensure call girls.
Speaker 12: Strippers, Sir, I'm trying to ensure my product. I mean, the way the economy is right now, everybody got to look out for themself. But I got insured what I need to ensure so in case things go bad, man, I can bounce back on that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I understand that, sir, and I do.
Speaker 12: I mean, I'm a businessman just like you are, sir.
Speaker 8: But we don't ensure call up strippers.
Speaker 12: So so hold on, I got your car. Man, you're trying to tell me that now you can't give me no insurance.
Speaker 8: We can't ensure call girls are strippers. Okay, okay, okay, tell me what type of duties.
Speaker 12: Do they perform? Well, I mean, what do you mean? What kind of do I mean they have on the application?
Speaker 8: I have to put down? What type of duties do you.
Speaker 12: We're gonna put down? We trot me down exotic dance, you know, uh, and see since they are there for people that like, uh, need to have some personal attention. Man, you know, we just put something else down, like you know, counseling.
Speaker 8: You know, he's prostitutes. You want to ensure prostitutes.
Speaker 12: I'm not saying that, man, I'm not saying that. Don't say that. No more, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I'm saying that's what you're That's what they are saying.
Speaker 12: Well, why don't you put down people?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 12: Why don't you? Why don't you put down pleasure consultant for him.
Speaker 8: Man, pleasure consulting, So we don't do that here. I don't know how to help you say, we don't do that here. You can't sure a prostitute?
Speaker 12: Did I tell you? Don't say that? No more? I told you this right here is a PC. It's a pleasure consultant. Now, somebody that gave me this business card and told me that you'll be able to take care of me. And now here you is coming back saying you can't see this one is starting to be some smitty name, sir.
Speaker 8: You don't have to refin from using that language. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 12: They telling me that you are able to insure me. Man, you do want coming back with some bogus right here?
Speaker 8: Listen, we don't ensure any type of ghetto mess prostitute call girls and that's some street junk that.
Speaker 12: We don't do here. Man, Listen, I was told you can ensure me, and guess what you go insure me. I'm finna go back and forth with you. Dot. I'm finna come down there to your office, and I want to. I want these papers filled out so I can sign them, so I'm off.
Speaker 8: Look, man, we don't ensure no prostitutes are no are no strippers. Okay, so we don't do that. And you're not gonna come down to my office with this ghetto mess.
Speaker 16: We don't do that.
Speaker 8: You holler that, man, you you don't know who you're only with. Now, don't let this corporate over the phone. Corporate for it though you because I can get gangster.
Speaker 12: Hey man, I don't know who you.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 12: I may look at your hell. We don't do that here, Hey man, look at Let me tell you. I'm on my way down there.
Speaker 8: Okay, do not come to this office.
Speaker 12: You not to come to this office. I'm coming to the office. You're gonna shore up my girls for me now if somebody gave me your card and told me you can take care of me on the low, and that's what you're gonna do. Now. I need my damn insurance for my girls.
Speaker 8: Dog.
Speaker 12: That's all I'm trying to get it.
Speaker 8: Don't you bring little to my steps with me? We don't do it and I will not.
Speaker 17: And if you bring up something.
Speaker 8: You're gonna get your boy.
Speaker 12: Man, I got one thinking talking to I'm talking.
Speaker 8: To you not trying to be nice and I trying to be perfection custom.
Speaker 1: Don't you bring little after my office?
Speaker 12: I'm kick you. You ain't singing them and following all of them. Hey, man, I got one more than I need to say to you. You listen, Yes, what you got to selling?
Speaker 2: Men?
Speaker 8: What the I do not and shure prostitute? Okay, what do you have to tell me?
Speaker 12: I got to tell you this best his nephew Tommy from the Steve Holby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boyfriend.
Speaker 8: Oh Mama, I'm kill that boy.
Speaker 4: Can I believe it?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 12: Hell?
Speaker 8: Y'all got me?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 12: I Oh, let me ask you this here, man, Let me ask you this here. What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, The Steve Holby Morning.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you?
Speaker 10: Coming up next it is ask the clo with our chief Love Officers. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Cardi B confirms her split with offset, Will Smith performed at the Grammys fifty Years of Hip Hop celebration, and the.
Speaker 1: Golden Globe nominees are in.
Speaker 10: We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO.
Speaker 1: Our chief love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 10: Lacy and Sunrise says, my husband cheated and we took a long break and got together last month. Last night, my phone rang and I ignored it. My husband accused me of being sneaky and I haven't done a thing. Is he paranoid about me because he's the cheater?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, hell yeah, because he know if his phone rang and he ignored, he know what that is. Game recognized, Gabe. So yeah, he's a little paranoid right now, and as he should be. And don't try to make him feel reassured. Let his ass hang out there so he can see how I feel. That's all you got to do. You ain't did nothing. Let his ass see hide feel leave moona.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that advice.
Speaker 5: That is good for the male ego and nothing like when a woman says, okay, okay, you've ever been in a discussion with your woman at debate and then she stop and go, Okay, suppose I did this to you, What would you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Makes yep, there you have it, all right.
Speaker 10: Moving on to a Damien and Yonkers, Damien says, my wife claims she found her Christmas present while she was cleaning out the storage room. She's never cleaned it before, so I know she was snooping since she found it. She said, I have to get her another gift.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 15: Hell?
Speaker 5: No, you ain't five. You ain't five. No, we all know the real deal about Sady Claus. You ain't five.
Speaker 12: Huh.
Speaker 5: You the doug around in there and found it. Now you owe her another? No, I don't make no damn sense. You found your Christmas gift. Glad you told it open?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 5: Now what we now. What we're gonna do is we're gonna rewrap it and put it in a box under that tree. That's what we're gonna do. Yeah, And you can play this any way you want.
Speaker 10: To, getting my gifts before Christmas. I'm not a snooper, all right. Moving on to Chanelle in Chicago. Chanel writes, my boyfriend and I broke up last month and I ran into his cousin, who invited me to his New Year's Eve party. I want to go, but I don't want to risk sing in my ex there with a new girl. So should I take a date just in case? Or should I stay at home?
Speaker 5: Now, let me explain some t interesting Yes, so many New Year's Ease functions you can go too.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that to yourself?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Well, if she takes the date, she'll be all right.
Speaker 2: Right, you still might run up into him and his ex. You see what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, or running as a new girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant to say. Man, Yeah, you still go run up into him and his potential new check. So you having the date ain't gonna fix it, but you feel a little more secure when you got a date, you know.
Speaker 2: Get you.
Speaker 5: That's get go down to that hotel and buy yourself that New Year's Eve package and go home. Get you a date down there. Don't you don't go to dude house. You ain't gonna you ain't gonna enjoy. You're gonna get to drinking and drink too much, and then you're gonna say it.
Speaker 12: It.
Speaker 9: Shut up there, me o, hold on her hand, hand Go.
Speaker 13: Three.
Speaker 6: I don't want to kisch nobody, but you.
Speaker 2: Happy? Yeah, Happy New Year? Happy for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna be a drunken mess lady, hair all over your head and took your shoes off, left them in the corner, forgot where you left them. Don't do that, baby, gone down to the holiday inn. They got them nice little packages. Fifty nine ninety five. Be down there too, drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, all right, I just trying to.
Speaker 2: Fit it in the budget. So don't nobody think I'm bushy.
Speaker 1: Oh, shut too late. We already had that.
Speaker 5: We're like, where is this it they come from? They ain't got New Year's Eve package? Well, you know they had a free Continental breakfast. They're gonna set that out at midnight. Going upstairs to your room and stuff with that low grade carpet, feel like you're walking on pile.
Speaker 10: All right, Moving on last one, Steve, This is from Antonia in Pittsburgh. Antonia says, I'm thirty nine and my husband is sixty seven, and he does not want me to have a fortieth birthday party because his ex wife and son don't know my age.
Speaker 1: Why does he care what they think of me?
Speaker 5: Wife and his son y'all lost there in the same Bill. What kind of poe mess is this? What difference do it make?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: That's crazy. So you're the same age as his boy.
Speaker 1: So so he doesn't want them to know how that he's dating a much younger woman.
Speaker 2: Well she don't.
Speaker 5: He don't want her to throw a party. So but now let me ask you something. How close are all they were? They gonna know this woman having a party anyway, They all got to be in that same circle complex something because other than that, why else would they even know who this woman is?
Speaker 2: So obviously they know this.
Speaker 1: Woman, well, especially his son. That's his dad's wife. Yeah, so he's.
Speaker 5: Gonna might be see that. He don't want you to throw no party because it ain't the age. He don't want them to know who she's.
Speaker 1: You this particular woman, you're saying, if they know who she is.
Speaker 5: You know they done find out how old she is? Well, woman ain't a woman ain't gonna never not know all that infolk. Oh, woman gonna figure that out. So obviously they don't know who she is. So I don't think the fear is finding out who you are, I mean finding out how old you are. I think it's finding out who you are because why else Think about that for a minute, y'all. Why else with the ex wife and son even know this woman is forty? If she throw the party, how they gonna know where the party at? They got to know this girl?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I guess for him, he's sixty seven and they gonna be like, your wife is just forty?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this out though they don't know this woman. How do they know she's even gonna have a birthday party?
Speaker 2: Period?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 1: They may not know her, but they know he's dating someone.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're married.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: You're married?
Speaker 2: How but see, how do they know it's gonna get back to his side of the family?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they.
Speaker 5: If they knew this woman, the ex wife would know how old she is or you're gonna leave me for this helper and she gonna be the blame. They don't know who she is. He don't want to throw the party because he don't want the word to get back, and then they find out who she is. I think that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: The CLO well.
Speaker 2: I just think it ain't the age because how why would they even know her?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Who knows? All right?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 4: CLO?
Speaker 1: Coming up? At the top.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 2: They got some levels to that one. Boy, I appreciate this one.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show. Well, Cardi b just made it.
Speaker 10: Instagram officials she and Offset have split for real.
Speaker 1: This time.
Speaker 10: Carti joined fans for an Instagram live and spilled all the tea. She first asked if everyone had figured out the quote clues she'd been putting out there, then told everyone saying quote, I've been single for a minute.
Speaker 1: Now, but I have been afraid to like not afraid.
Speaker 10: I just don't know how to tell the world. But I feel like today has been a sign. Carti went on to say, I want to start twenty twenty four like fresh open. I don't know, I'm curious for a new life, for a new beginning.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 10: She says, this isn't the first time. Well, I'm saying that this is the first time the couple have gone their separate ways. Remember that they split back in twenty eighteen, just after the birth of their daughter Culture. Cardi also filed for divorce in twenty twenty, but pulled back a few months later. You know, still trying to make it work and everything.
Speaker 2: But now well they're gonna line up. Yeah, who is the Oh they gonna line up though?
Speaker 1: Oh for Cardi? I mean, oh yeah, ain't gonna mind. I was rooting for them.
Speaker 11: I know, I like that.
Speaker 2: Too many power athletes.
Speaker 5: It's athletes finish sign up for this. And I don't know who the little rapper boy is, but he needed to be very careful, be very careful who.
Speaker 2: You don't know the rapper dude try to go out it. He need to be careful.
Speaker 1: Oh whoever trying to holler her because you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna wind up in one of them songs and you're gonna find out you a wangster, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we wow, yeah, all right.
Speaker 10: Carlo is here with today's music news about the Grammy's fiftieth hip hop celebration.
Speaker 1: How'd that go?
Speaker 13: Its Sunday night, Shirley, The Grammy's fiftieth anniversary of hip hop. You know, twenty twenty three was, of course the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop.
Speaker 1: So we're winding down.
Speaker 13: I'm sure this will probably be the last celebration for the fiftieth anniversary, being that It was this past Sunday night on CBS Queen Latifah Common Public Enemy, right, Kim Dougie, Fresh Light, MC Light, Ricky Rose g Z, Jermaine dupri To short E forty day my soul, Nellie chanced the rapper l El Cool Jay.
Speaker 1: They took it back. Yes jj oh Chance Old a dude with the three oh yes from Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought you was talking about that other dude that had that one song out.
Speaker 1: His name, Chance.
Speaker 13: For Warren g arrested, development Steve Roxanne, Chante, Big Daddy, Kane Quest.
Speaker 1: Loved t I.
Speaker 2: I know all them.
Speaker 1: God see look at you, Look at you.
Speaker 2: I thought you somebody I know all them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, these.
Speaker 1: Were the legends that were there.
Speaker 13: No, Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff closed the night out with performances the classic summertime getting jiggy with it. No, no, no, no, getting jiggy with it all right, So Will and jazz Jeff. Yeah, they wore the same Phillies, you know, the baseball jerseys that they wore back in nineteen ninety eight at the Grammys. They rocked it that night, so it was cool. Parents just don't understand that was back when they won that Grammy.
Speaker 2: So if you.
Speaker 13: Missed the Grammy's fiftieth Hip Hop celebration, you can probably check it out on I think it's.
Speaker 1: Paramount Plus or whatever. But it looked pretty good start studying, so I'm gonna check it out again too, So.
Speaker 13: There you go.
Speaker 1: Music moves alright back to you, Sureley, Thank you, Carla.
Speaker 10: And finally, in entertainment news, yesterday, one of the Kings of comedy, Steve Cedric, the Entertainer announced some of the nominees were the Golden Globes. The movie Barbie and the TV show Succession each took nine nominations in the film and TV categories.
Speaker 1: Yes, that movie was excellent. Barbie Bill nine nominations, Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: What they ask can come up with?
Speaker 1: Check this out. We got to see congression, women empowerment. It had a deep message.
Speaker 2: It was Yeah.
Speaker 10: The Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture of Musical or Comedy Fantasia Lords for the Color Purple, which is out Christmas Day.
Speaker 1: Best TV Series.
Speaker 10: Comedy, Avid Elementary Chris Rock Wanda Sykes were both nominated for Best Traditional Stand Up Comedy Specials.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 10: The eighty first annual Golden Globe Awards are set to air live from the Beverly Hilton Hotel on their new network, CBS, coming January seventh.
Speaker 1: And that is a Sunday, Yeah, Beverly.
Speaker 2: Hugh, Yeah, that's what agree old was to Beverly Hill.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy for Fantasia too, because everybody, Yes, I.
Speaker 12: Know how you feel about.
Speaker 2: Stand that. Damn Bobby movie. Damn it.
Speaker 1: Is very well all the holidays. Maybe you should take some time to.
Speaker 2: Work watching not watching that.
Speaker 5: Man, let me tell you some funniest thing in the world. I went to see our grandson performed after school. He was supposed to sing, so we was a little late getting there. He walked off stage. What what do you mean, walked off stage because we weren't now time he walked off stage. Oh that's what I say, as well, whain't you stay on stage? He said, I ain't see nobody.
Speaker 1: My people ain't here to see me.
Speaker 16: Doing this.
Speaker 2: On me, man, I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: Did I ever get a chance to perform?
Speaker 2: No, he just kept the program moving. Huh, all right?
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Chris Rock gave Kevin Hart some advice about what to do before a meeting.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Morning show, all right.
Speaker 10: So Chris Rock and Kevin Hart have a special on Netflix. It's called Headliners. It's a documentary and a comedy movie about their journey from back in the day to the top of their game. Kevin Hart and Chris Rock offer an unparalleled behind the scenes look at their.
Speaker 1: Friendship and careers.
Speaker 10: And one scene, they were at a restaurant and Chris gave Kevin some advice about eating before a meeting.
Speaker 1: Take a listen before a meeting. Wow, because hungry people say dumb.
Speaker 16: So you know, even before a lunch meeting, even before a meeting, when he's supposed to eat, eat something, Eat a piece of breath.
Speaker 1: To stop you from sense dumb. What do you think, Steve, You agree.
Speaker 2: You've had some meetings on some empty stomachs. I take hell.
Speaker 1: That means be shocked because you're hungry.
Speaker 5: I've learned to like, I never eat bright before I go on stage too. That never, don't ever do that.
Speaker 1: What happens there?
Speaker 5: I was young, I was performing in Kent on how at this restaurant called the Brown Dirt, and I ate right before I went up, I was on stage. I saw so much food flying out my mouth while I was talking, just flying out over. I could see it flying out my mouth, just little pieces of food, little particles, just flying O. Chocked my food because you hollering. You said something like you got the real crumb in the back and mind you done fired that thing out. You can see it all in that spotlight.
Speaker 1: Man, you guys either Junior Tommy, you guys don't four o'clock early, So what about afterwards? Are you hungry when you get out?
Speaker 12: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of energy on.
Speaker 5: Starving and with man from down from my neck ground, I'm drenched. I'm drenched, man.
Speaker 2: I take that suit coat off. Man.
Speaker 5: Who that shirt is soppy wet man. I sweat profusely when I'm out there because you your nerves is high and you're just working. Yeah, because you think about this, think about this for hours. So you're the only person talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, comedy.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody singing along with you, none of that. You can't get a drama song.
Speaker 1: No, it's you, bro, You can't go talk.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, tenant, your ass is you?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You everybody? You gotta do all the talking. Man all the entertainment comedy. It's so hard, man, it's so hard, and it's it's when it's going great, it's good. But when it goes bad, then you who you got to track chi if you ain't got no answer for it that.
Speaker 10: Night, Cat all right, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check your voicemail Steve at eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 10: It is time to check Steve's voicemail, and if you would like to leave a message for Steve, call him at eight seven seven twenty nine Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, you might just hear your call in the air. All right, Steve, we have a couple of calls about your sleep apnea. A listener named Pat left a message, so take a listen.
Speaker 17: Good morning, mister Steve Harvey. I was calling because I heard.
Speaker 16: You make the statement that you no longer have sleep at this and you don't have to.
Speaker 17: Sleep with the sea.
Speaker 8: Pat ma see please let me know how I can get rid of my severe sleep at him.
Speaker 15: My name is Pam.
Speaker 2: Thank you well, mister Pam is not a one all trummy, Uh she was had she had the mask on the phone.
Speaker 5: Stop that, thank you, no, but miss pat, there's no one fixed for sleep mispair.
Speaker 2: There's no one fixed for sleep apne.
Speaker 5: Because sleep avenue causes high blood pressure causes a lot of stuff. Sleep avenue can can be a weight issue. Sleep avenue can be an inflammation issue. Sleep avenue can be a condition brought on because you can't quiet your.
Speaker 2: Mind at night. It's a lot of things that bring it on.
Speaker 5: What I had to do was I had to get rid of the weight, the weight, and then I had to get rid of the high blood pressure. And because it's when you don't sleep well, it adds to your high blood pressure. What I've learned, so what I ended up doing to get rid of inflammation was I started a regular workout routine.
Speaker 2: I elevate.
Speaker 5: You gave me the energy that I needed and the digestion. Now part of my routine is I ride a bike with an oxygen bag in the morning. It's called TENX health and I cold plunge. And cold plunge helps with inflammation in your body throughout. But you've got to get your blood work done by a qualified physician that understands more than just regular medicine, because y'all, if you are relying on regular medicine to heal your body, it's not going to happen because regular medicine, these doctors are trained to treat, not to cure. So if you're relying on regular medicine, you will never heal your body. You will treat your body. Because you got to understand, doctors get a percentage of prescriptions they write, so they're a prescription right in business Americas into treatment, not healing. So you've got to find some people who can take a holistic approach to help you with your problems, to get to the grassroots of what's wrong so you can solve your problem that way. I can't tell you exactly what to do to get rid of it. I just know cold plunging helped me. Getting rid of my leaky gut helped me, and then getting rid of this high blood. But the high blood was brought on by the sleep avenue. But then the high blood don't let you sleep well at night, so you just feeding each other. And I've gotten rid of everything. Praise God, Praise God. I had five markers for cardiovascular these high track glyceroids.
Speaker 2: I had leaky gut.
Speaker 5: I had high blood pressure, I had shortgunsins or whatever they call that, and I had a severe sleep avenue. I had five markers. All five of my markers are gone. I went from two forty eight to two eighteen. I just realized I've lost thirty pounds.
Speaker 1: That is awesome, Steeve, it really is. We have another call from a Dallas Cowboy fan.
Speaker 17: Hi, Steve, I'm just calling to say, what about them Cowboys? The number two on the NFC. They won again today, I mean yesterday? What up? I ain't got nothing to say about nothing good to say about them.
Speaker 5: No, no, I don't, No, no, I don't, nor will I ever. I don't know what you call me for. That's why some gradators don't like y'all. I got congratulated, damn thing. That ain't my job. I'm a Cleveland Brown fan. I ain't never like the Dallas Cowboys. I love Jerry Jones. I like all the players on the team. Are like Dak Prescott, I like I like a Piercon. I like all your players. I've always loved Dion Michael Irvin, Emmy Smith.
Speaker 2: I like all them. Boy, I just don't give a damn about the Cowboys. That's all, and I'm not finished. Start. I'm from Cleek. I don't give a damn about the Cowboys.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Dallas cowboy fan, We appreciate you. Coming up next, it is the nephew in today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is went undercover and ended up under the covers?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what's all about? What that's all about?
Speaker 2: And just wait to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah that sounds fun. But right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for his f So it is right here is called lashing out. Lashing out you're mad at someone?
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, no, Well in a way, yes I am, yes I am in a way. But let me ask, let me ask the latest. Uh, what's the what's the when y'all get these eyelashes put on extensions?
Speaker 2: Is there a limit to the link?
Speaker 1: I mean there should be if you want to.
Speaker 2: I mean I've seen some that just just just way too far.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm just yeah, just you know, just a crowd of pillar out of control, just way out there. I'm just curious, what is the link, What's what's the norm that that makes you look more natural but still pretty the way you guys want it to look.
Speaker 1: It's just a preference. You tell the last technician what you want.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 11: It's some people sit in the chair and say, give me some that can touch the person across the room, and some people or.
Speaker 1: They put them on themselves.
Speaker 10: I mean, I think professionals don't do all of that if you put them on yourself.
Speaker 11: So when I see the ones that look like feathers, that just look like they just thinking way out, they put them on theyself.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that's what it looks like. Yeah, because they sell them, Julie, Professionals don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah usual.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you your lasses can't be that long with you tickling me across particularly now.
Speaker 1: Yeah last, Yes, too long?
Speaker 2: I thought I asked this right here? Is lashing out? Lasting out?
Speaker 17: Let's go get up hey, clashing out? How can we lash out?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to reach Bianca.
Speaker 17: List is Bianca?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 11: Listen, my name is Brian, my my wife Jamie come up there and get her eyelashes done.
Speaker 12: Is uh?
Speaker 2: Who the who's the owner of this place?
Speaker 4: I am Brian.
Speaker 17: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 17: Going on?
Speaker 12: You be?
Speaker 2: You're Bianca. You're the one that owned the place.
Speaker 17: I'm Bianca. I'm the owner. We opened about a year and a half ago. Proud, happy, black owned, women owned, woman owned establishment.
Speaker 15: What can I do for you?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the deal.
Speaker 11: I'm stick and tired of my wife coming up there, and then when she get back home, she got these thick ass eyelashes on and they longest head, you know. I mean, it's these eyelashes thicking on somebody's mustache. It's a damn shame, you know.
Speaker 2: Now they told her to take that up.
Speaker 17: Hold it up, Brian. Now I may or may not be the person doing it. But whoever, I'm pretty sure probably that sounds familiar. But whoever, we have a lot of customers. But whoever comes in here, they pick their lashes. We we you know, we collaborate. But the girls are saying what they want done.
Speaker 15: They pick it.
Speaker 17: So if they're thick, they're thick because they want them sick.
Speaker 11: Okay, well, these are two They too thick and then and they too long. Your eyelasses ain't supposed to be sticking away. I pass your nose. That's a damn shame. But let me let me tell you what I'm getting at though. Here's here's here's my reason for calling. If my wife come home one more say.
Speaker 16: What grin you?
Speaker 17: Can you send her down because I mean, I'm running a business here, and you sound crazy. They can cheer you through the pall and the girls they're looking at me in the chair. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 17: Can you calm down? You loud and screaming, And all I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Is, if my wife come home with these long, thick as i lasses again, I'm gonna come up there and raise holy hell at that damn place.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you the truth about that.
Speaker 15: You know, what are you talking about? Why you're threatening me? You are not coming up here.
Speaker 11: I'm coming up there. If my wife coming home with them thick as long eye lasses again.
Speaker 15: I am no, You're not coming up here. We just opened a year and half ago.
Speaker 4: We are doing that.
Speaker 15: We don't need no drama for nobody. You need to talk to your wife. It's your marriage. Don't come down here taking it.
Speaker 2: I ain't nothing wrong with my marriage.
Speaker 11: The only thing wrong with my marriage is these damn thinking as I lasting and they too long?
Speaker 17: That's the why are you?
Speaker 15: Why are you calling me with this?
Speaker 11: See now I'm yes because I'm calling because this is where she got her eyelashes done.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 15: Then you need to talk to your wife.
Speaker 17: Okay, I need to calm down. I'm running a business here. What you're trying to do sabotage me?
Speaker 11: What you work for the com I ain't trying to sabotage now, But I tell you what if she come home with these long thickets as I lads again, I'm gonna come up there and I'm gonna find all the violates, the coldes and everything building codes and I will get you shut down if we don't stop these long thinking as I last.
Speaker 17: Okay, Brian, I'm from the south Side, so mother, you need to back up because now you're threatening my livelihood. Yes, I'm gonna go there with you. You're threatened in my livelihood. You're threatening the jobs of so many girls here.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 17: You need to talk to your wife and you need to back up. And I am sorry to Kurt. We try to speak class here, but now you're making me lash out at from lash out, but you need to back up. This is my job and people have jobs. What are you doing threatening to come up here. I'm gonna call the cops on you and you will not be able to come here, and we will not let you get her her eyelashes on. And you need to fix your marriage because you got some anger issues. Clearly you pissed off at your wife and you're calling us threatening to ruin our business. Maryan, what is your wife's name?
Speaker 2: My wife name is. My wife name is Jamie.
Speaker 17: Okay, because anybody is here, no Jamie or do Jamie's glashes? Okay, it's like four girls raising her hand because everybody goes to somebody different, so I don't know who is the Jamie slashes. But you got some anger issues?
Speaker 2: Okay, I ain't got no anger issue.
Speaker 11: The only problem my got is my wife having some long, thick eyelashes and they further out there her nose and thicking it into somebody's much stair.
Speaker 2: That's what I got a problem with. Okay.
Speaker 17: You know what, Jamie just needs to leave your because if you got an issue, call her. Why are you calling us?
Speaker 11: Why wouldn't I call the people? That put the thicker eyelashes on. Why wouldn't I?
Speaker 17: Well, first of all, you need to talk to Jamie and send her up here. We're gonna tell her not to leave yours first of all.
Speaker 15: Second of all, I don't.
Speaker 17: I cannot help you. You are interrupting my grinding. Okay, we are interrupting our grinding. And we got a business going here. What is your problem? Can't you go do some work, go and talk to your wife and fix your marriage.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what.
Speaker 15: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you what, Beyonca, I'll tell you what you're not trying to fix. No, no, no, you're not trying to fix the problem. I'll be up there. I'll be up there and and I would bring somebody that would.
Speaker 2: Shut that.
Speaker 15: Right now. Call him now, tell them somebody's coming up here and they're threatening us a lash out call. See they are three girls calling right now. Bring your little up here, mother, come on, come on, bring in, bring it up here.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you. Something is Carmen up there?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Karmen is sitting in my face right now.
Speaker 16: What is going on doing?
Speaker 17: Honey?
Speaker 16: You know him?
Speaker 11: Card?
Speaker 17: Why are you asking me about Carmen.
Speaker 2: Where's where's Carmen at right now?
Speaker 17: See right here looking at me?
Speaker 4: What what is called?
Speaker 2: Is she laughing?
Speaker 17: Old?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Now she's starting to laugh.
Speaker 5: She's going on.
Speaker 15: Y'all gotta be looking crazy at night.
Speaker 2: Be can calm down? Baby? Check this out.
Speaker 11: This is nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Marty Show. Your girl Carmen got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 17: Oh, oh my god, god, okay, you know what y'all got me out here looking dad?
Speaker 15: I cannot Tommy, Tommy, nephew Tommy, Oh my god, away, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: What's up? Girl.
Speaker 9: I'm just lashing out a little bit, that's all.
Speaker 2: I'm just lashing Oh.
Speaker 4: My, oh my god.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry, Nephew Tommy. I was actually crazy.
Speaker 11: You got to tell the nephew what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land, the one, the.
Speaker 17: Only Steve harved Morning Show, always forever?
Speaker 11: And there you have it, lashing out ladies and gentlemen. Take them off sometime. Let your eyes breathe. That stuff too heavy. You ought to just you go out on the datement waining that you're like your eyes just lifting weights it's lifting weights.
Speaker 1: Rock your lashes.
Speaker 2: Whatever I got mine look nice. They natural.
Speaker 1: You know, men have nice lashes though, Cheryl, you notice that, dude. They always have nice lashes. Yes, they always naturally.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Some people I don't know how they can see. Some later, I don't know how they can see.
Speaker 1: Not about that. It's the look. It's the look of the last all right, And if you thank you.
Speaker 10: Coming up next Strawberry Letters, subject went undercover and ended up under the covers.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. Right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We could be reading your letter live.
Speaker 10: On the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 10: Thank you if you subject went undercover and ended up under the covers. Here Stephen Shirley, one of my sister's best friends has been dating a man for ten years and he hasn't proposed to her yet, but he's cheated on her several times. He swore that he would never cheat on her again, and he joined her church to gain her trust.
Speaker 1: Back so she wouldn't leave him.
Speaker 10: She's still with him, and she started to suspect he was cheating again after he turned his phone off her few times while he was out at night. My sister had a brilliant idea that was supposed to help her friend out. They decided that since her boyfriend didn't know me, I would start popping up at the club he always goes to and I would flirt with him. I put on a short wig and I put on more makeup than I usually wear, just to make sure he did not suspect anything. I had done this before for my sister, but her boyfriend got suspicious because my sister and.
Speaker 1: I look a lot of alone.
Speaker 10: He ended up dumping my sister because she was playing games with him. But this new guy was different. He had never seen me before. So we danced, drank, and even kissed in the club. One of my friends was there getting video of everything. The more drinks I had the more. His body felt so good against mine. He leaned into me once again and kissed my neck. I was ready to go home with him. I couldn't fight the feeling, and it had been a while since I had been touched that way. I ended up under the covers with this man, and it was the best experience of my life. I went back for a few more times before I reported back to my sister and her friend. My sister is mad at me, and so is her friend. I did what I was supposed to do. How can they be upset when I when I.
Speaker 1: Did what was asked of me.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, they asked you to do it. It was crazy, But you know you're wrong for this. Let me say, you guys are all wrong. All of you all are wrong for this.
Speaker 10: It's crazy. This is not a brilliant plan to find out if he were cheating. If he was cheating, and are you really trying to get Steve and I to believe that she actually wanted you to sleep with her?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 1: Come on this, you're not that stupid.
Speaker 10: I mean, yes, the plan was stupid to begin with, but you didn't have to go to this extreme to find out if her man was cheating.
Speaker 12: She knew.
Speaker 1: She's been through this ten years of her life, all of this foolishness. I mean, what more did she need?
Speaker 10: All the cheating signs were there, just like before he went out at night, he was turning his phone off. Okay, that was her proof from before. You didn't have to go this far, and you went back for seconds, you went back for third, you went back for a lot. You did this because you wanted to, not because you were trying to spy and help them out. You got caught up and gave him some period.
Speaker 1: That's what you did.
Speaker 10: I'm glad you're not my friend, and your sister and her friend need to stop playing these stupid games. After ten years of this. He's not gonna change anyway. He's not trying to steve This is.
Speaker 2: The dumbest This is just dumb, man. You know this is this a movie? Is this more just a cartoon? What?
Speaker 8: What is this?
Speaker 2: How does happening? Who do this?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: So you went under cover and he ended up under the coach.
Speaker 5: So you know, your friend got this man who's been dating this woman for ten years and he ain't proposed to it yet because he didn't cheated on a bunch of times. You know, she was gonna leave him, and then he joined the church just to gain her trust back so she wouldn't leave him. And she's still with him. But then she suspected that he was cheating again after he turned his phone off a few times while he was out at night. Then you say, your sister had a brilliant idea. See now this is where the letter starts to take a turn.
Speaker 2: We're listening to this.
Speaker 1: Person described an idea as brilliant.
Speaker 5: But af you go through this letter, it ain't a brilliant fault in this damn letter nowhere. It is not one brilliant line in this whole letter, and ain't no brilliant people in it.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 5: My sister had a brilliant idea that was supposed to help her friend out. See right there, All of a sudden, the brilliance has lost this luster because right after she said, my sister had a brilliant idea that was supposed to help her friend out. Right there, See how the word brilliant lost this luster with that one line.
Speaker 2: It was supposed to help her friend out.
Speaker 5: See, if you have a brilliant idea, you would have this with her line would have said, my sister had a brilliant idea that helped her friend out.
Speaker 2: That would have been a brilliant idea.
Speaker 5: You don't say my sister had a brilliant idea that was supposed to help her friend out.
Speaker 2: See right there, it just ain't no luster on this brilliance.
Speaker 5: They decided, since a boyfriend didn't know me, I would start popping up at the club that he go to, and you was gonna flirt with him.
Speaker 2: That was the idea, flirt with him.
Speaker 5: I put it on the short, we put on more makeup that I usually wear to make sure he didn't suspect nothing. Because check this out, because I had done this before for my sister, so she didne had this brilliant idea twice.
Speaker 2: So I had done this before for my sister. But her boyfriend got suspicious because my sister and I look a lot of like what.
Speaker 4: Woo ha.
Speaker 2: Many brilliant people in this letter right here.
Speaker 1: I can't come.
Speaker 2: I lost count. It's so many brilliant people.
Speaker 5: When we come back, I'm gonna just tell you the truth, lady, and you're not gonna like it.
Speaker 10: All right, Steve, We're gonna have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter subject went under cover and ended up under the covers.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get back into that right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is went undercover and ended up under the covers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this lady right here, her sister got a friend that's been dating this man ten years and hadn't proposed to it yet because he'd been cheating on her several times. So he decided to prove his loyalty to the girl he would join her church. So he joined her church, and she thought she had something. And then she started suspecting that he might be cheating because they go out at night. He turned his phone off a couple of times. So her sister, this was her words right here, had a brilliant idea that was supposed to help her friend out. Now we've already discussed in the last go round how brilliant this idea wasn't because it lost this luster right after she said had a brilliant idea because it was supposed to help her friend out. See the letter should have said my sister had a brilliant idea that helped her friend out. Then that idea would have been a brilliant But there's nothing brilliant about this idea, though, they decided, says, her boyfriend didn't know me that I was going to dress up go to the same club he had on, put on a short wig and extra makeup, and he wouldn't recognize me, and they wanted me and him her to flirt with him. Then she said, because I had done this before for my sister. Uh oh, so this is the same sister they'd be coming up with these brilliant ideas. She'd have had this her second time, that you'd have done this before. And the brilliant idea didn't work the first time because her boyfriend got suspicious because y'all looked so much alike and ended up dumping your sister because she was playing games with him. So how does she have the same brilliant idea a second time that didn't even work the first damn time. That's the law of insanity if you keep doing the same thing expecting a different results, Did you crazy?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 5: Here we go, But this new guy was different. He hadn't seen me before. So we danced, We drank and kissed in the club. One of my friends was there getting video everything. Wait a minute, so y'all video on this too. The more drinks I had, the more his body felt so good against mine. He leaned to me once again and kissed my neck right there. Video should have been over. We got the evidence. I go go back to my sister. That would have been all the evidence you need. She just said, go and flirt with him. He kissing you on the neck. That's video, that's ground, that's cheap. That's what that is to a woman, all right. I was ready to go home with him. I couldn't fight the feeling. It had been a while since I had been touched that way. Who did y'all send into the club?
Speaker 2: Y'all sit to wrong, because y'all that's hot to trot.
Speaker 5: Y'all gonna sit the little thought over there in the club, and now she just in here just doing the damn most. I ended up under the covers with this man, and it was the best experience of my life. That's why he chead, because he good. He got he got spread this round. I went back for a few more times before I reported back to my sister and her friend. My sister mad in me and so as her friend. I did what I was supposed to do. How can they be upset when I did what I was asking me? Ain'tybody asked you to do all that?
Speaker 1: She understood the assignment.
Speaker 2: You failed on the mission.
Speaker 5: When when he kissed your neck at the club and your film was video friends video on it, that was it right there? You gee, But you done went in there and you done got tuned up three four times. Now here's the conclusion I've come to with this letter. Okay, your sister and her friend, they have got to get a new test dummy. They have got get a new test dummy, because I'm telling you, mad, you are exactly that.
Speaker 2: You a test dummy. Literally? How you going? Who get a dummy to go in and take a test for him? Who do that?
Speaker 5: You know how many people I paid to take tests for me in my lifetime? I always get the smartest person I can find. But I was buying tests. I would buy people who knew how to get the right test. Who sends a dummy in to take a test for him? Y'all need a new test dummy, because this dummy right here is in there taking too much test. She tested everything, she tested, drinks, dancing, neck kissing.
Speaker 2: Let me go to the house. It's the best I ever had. Just to make show.
Speaker 5: I went back over there a few more times to make sure it was the same man that was doing these things to me, and Lord have mercy.
Speaker 10: Naw.
Speaker 5: I'm ready to report back to my sister and her friend, and then she want to know how can they be upset when I did what I was asked of. Lady, you're gonna be single the rest of your guy. You can't be this stupid. Here's the thing that I've discovered in this letter. A test dummy really can be a dummy.
Speaker 1: Just man, thank you for that art all right?
Speaker 5: And I thought you just strapped them in cars to run test on a collision, but no, you can actually send them in the club on missions.
Speaker 10: I didn't know what your comments on today Your Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good. Downloaded today. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, we got Junior in sports talk right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 9: I just need my boy, Pipper. That's all I need, man.
Speaker 1: I'm right here in Junior.
Speaker 2: What uping, lady? I see you? What something for?
Speaker 4: Ahead?
Speaker 2: I see you cute little self? What's up, Strawberry? I know that's right? It was up?
Speaker 8: Timing?
Speaker 2: Was up? Player? What's up?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 16: Wait?
Speaker 4: You what you got?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 14: What first?
Speaker 9: Before we get into a pip, I gotta tell what you got, old Pippy?
Speaker 12: Was this?
Speaker 9: What's this hill?
Speaker 4: Pipper?
Speaker 9: You don't see it.
Speaker 2: He's a genuine puppy.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What I did was I found him little dogs. That was in the Disney movie that the one hundred down.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: It wasn't nobody looking her coat.
Speaker 1: God right, man, let's get you weak.
Speaker 14: Fourteen weeks man, Patriots man beat the Steelers man twenty one to eighteen.
Speaker 2: I hate that, but I'm sure glad though the same division that's Browns, and.
Speaker 14: I don't know what happened, man, Your boy Baker Mayfield Man hey Man, Buccaneers twenty nine to twenty five over the Falcons.
Speaker 2: He was gonna this week. Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 14: Gona pippings the Bengals man beat the Coach thirty four to fourteenth fifty.
Speaker 2: This is a bad beat.
Speaker 14: Yeah, pippin Yo Brown's one man thirty one to twenty seven over the Jaguars.
Speaker 2: Loves all that matters to me.
Speaker 14: Oh good baby, man, you picked up pipping the Texas Man we fell to the Jets thirty to six.
Speaker 5: Oh iord last time? Yeah about that pick getting made? Pay me one time?
Speaker 14: I show you even gonna pipping man your Ravens though, you did pick the Ravens. The Ravens beat the Rams thirty seven to thirty one.
Speaker 9: You did pick that.
Speaker 2: This ain't gonna be a good week. I feel a little stick in the stomach.
Speaker 14: Well here you gimme game of the week man. The Bears beat the Lions twenty eight to thirteen. You couldn't pick between them two cities.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's cool, so I'm good either way.
Speaker 9: Saint over the Panthers twenty eight to six.
Speaker 2: Picked it. I got that when I'm trying to make a comeback, but.
Speaker 1: It ain't okay.
Speaker 9: Pivot. Then the Vikers beat the Raiders three to nothing.
Speaker 2: Ain't they brought nothing?
Speaker 18: Three to nothing? What was they playing socker what they come to the stadium for pipping.
Speaker 14: The Cowboys beat the Eagles thirty three to thirteen. The ladies already called.
Speaker 2: In on aucles steam be damn how find THEMN Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Out with their profession and.
Speaker 14: Shout out to Russell Wilson and the charges man twenty four to seven.
Speaker 9: The Broncos over the charge.
Speaker 5: Pick Russell Wilson and the Broncos not the charges and they had a baby.
Speaker 2: I said, Broncos over the charges. That's what I say in the party. You're trying to lie like you said that we are here. Come on with my segment be lying and stuff. Pimps don't lie.
Speaker 9: Pimp from multipl.
Speaker 1: Thank you Junior, Thank you Pimpin coming up at the.
Speaker 10: Top of the hour, a man in social media, you see me, needs to know how long does he keep his excess stuff.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show, Steve.
Speaker 10: This is from Vince on Facebook. Vince says, my ex and I split about a year and a half ago, but it was on good terms. We were living together and she asked if I could keep some of her stuff while she quote figured things out. It's been about a year and a half later, that stuff is taking up an entire bedroom, and I'm wondering how long is enough for someone to figure things out. I've called her and gotten no response. Would I be out of order to run a truck and put it in her driveway or donate it all to goodwill?
Speaker 5: Well, bro, you split up on good terms, so if you want to stay on good terms, I do not suggest you do that. But now storages are inexpensive, why don't you just put it in storage?
Speaker 2: Bro? I mean, that's just my suggestion.
Speaker 5: If you get this woman's stuff away, dog, that's foley'll y'all split up on good terms. She left the stuff over there because the terms was good enough. Where why she figured out? She knows she ain't gonna figure it out. She gonna come back and her stuff already be over there. You don't see what's happening here.
Speaker 1: He got no respond remember that?
Speaker 2: Po no no, no, no, no, no, he's got no response about the stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I thought it? Not ready to move answer him or anything?
Speaker 5: That's she heard him, But she don't want to move the stuff because why she figured out when she find out ain't nobody out.
Speaker 2: There betting than him. She gonna come back and her stuff already be at the house. Y'all don't see this here. That's like a woman leaving the bobby pin. After she leave the.
Speaker 1: House, she know the other woman find Yeah, a year and a half.
Speaker 2: This ain't about her look getting it together.
Speaker 5: This is about making sure you don't get it together because you can't bring another woman over the house.
Speaker 2: Have a house full of all that stuff in that room. Boy, you must be dumb as a doorknob. How old are you.
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 1: So you don't think he should put it in a U haul and put pull it into her driveway? That's the note for you.
Speaker 5: Dog, that's all right, crazy. You know you can put if you know where she lives. Yeah, take it over there, if you know where she lived. But you said, how long do it take for her to figure it out? Now she got somewhere to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a year and a half.
Speaker 5: So if you want to take it over, go ahead, But don't just drop it off in the driveway, dog, especially this time. You know how many Amazon boxes is missing?
Speaker 2: Right now? Do you feel out here?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: We have time for another one, Steve. This is from Erica on Facebook, Erica says, my boy friend and I've been together for over three years. We're basically engaged because he asked me to marry him a while ago, but he hasn't bought a ring or made it official. I've been dropping hints that I'm ready to take it to the next level, but he's not making any plans. Do I need to be more direct with him? Should I be concerned about him dragging his feet?
Speaker 2: Well, you're not engaged, right, Let's let's just be you're not engaged.
Speaker 1: He asked her.
Speaker 4: No ring.
Speaker 5: He asked her to hold you now, if you want a commitment, that's a diamond ring. Yep, So right now you're not engaged.
Speaker 2: You could tell you? So who Look?
Speaker 5: First of all, what woman gonna go out here and say, yeah, we engage be married? Well, well, when y'all getting married?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Where your ring at? You can't answer either one of them. Question, which are key components to we engaged and ring them the two things that says engage. You have neither one of them. What are you talking about?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 1: Should she be more direct? That's her question?
Speaker 5: What more direct can you be? He is not going to marry her? That's what you're saying, he see, he's he's been direct. He asked you to marry him. You said, yeah, that's what was to hold you. I ain't about no ring. You ain't said no date. What we talk about?
Speaker 1: Come on, y'all, so she should move.
Speaker 2: On well, either either get the ring in the date or going about your business.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're also afraid to make these little soft ultimatums because you think he'll walk away.
Speaker 2: He ain't there now. They don't want to ask hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, let me let me just go and help you.
Speaker 10: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvery Morning Shows day twenty minutes after the hour right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hard Morning show guys. You all are not gonna believe this story.
Speaker 10: A seventy year old Ugandan woman recently gave birth to a set of twins.
Speaker 1: What did you hear what I said?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 10: Seven zero seventy not seventeen seven zero. She gave birth to a set of twins. Her name is Sebthena Namukwaya. She gave birth to a boy and a girl on November twenty ninth. She delivered the babies by Sacrian section, and she became one of the world's oldest mothers.
Speaker 1: Really, of course, yes, they didn't even have to put.
Speaker 2: That in there.
Speaker 1: We know yess again.
Speaker 10: Miss Sefena became pregnant through in vitro that's IVF in vitro fertilization and because of her age, donor eggs and her partner sperm were used for the procedure, Miss Sefena said in an interview quote, Some might argue that seventy years is old, but God decided that I get to have twins at seventy. There is no one that can put a limit on God's authority and power.
Speaker 11: Now, did God say if she gonna make graduation? You know what I'm just asking? Ain't nobody done this since Sarah?
Speaker 14: Or yeah, Sarah, you're talking about graduation, you need to start talking about first day of school?
Speaker 1: Way down in line was graduation?
Speaker 9: First day of school?
Speaker 10: Say, if you put the Lord in there, it's not a lot you can say, right, be right, coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round of would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this?
Speaker 2: I got three kids, her two kids.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show, and it's time now for a round, and would you rather? Would you rather have everyone you know be able to read your thoughts, or for everyone you know to have access to your Internet history.
Speaker 1: The same thing, okay, at your house.
Speaker 2: The stuff out of Google. I'm gonna I'm gonna let you have my Internet history.
Speaker 1: Mention that history.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You don't want to read the thoughts, okay, Junior?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the Internet history.
Speaker 9: You don't need to know what I'll be thinking about you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather have a reindeer as your pet or would you rather have an owl as your pet?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, no, I gotta have to rain that. I'm gonna turn it head all the way around.
Speaker 1: Like the Exorcist.
Speaker 2: That owl attack your ass. You know the problem you've got.
Speaker 1: If you make great owl sounds. What's that sound you used to make?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Raindeer ole, Junior, this gold reindeer. Yeah it's rainy, raindy.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put bails on in this stuff. Get a grand kids something to do, yeah that, although it ain't nothing you can do with no our.
Speaker 12: Rain.
Speaker 2: There to the stove.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right.
Speaker 10: Would you relive the past year or would you rather skip one year ahead into the future.
Speaker 1: You rather relive this past year or skip a year into the.
Speaker 2: Future, be crazy. Miss a whole year must be out your mind.
Speaker 1: Skip a year so you want to relive this year?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm on bonus time as it is. Last thing I'm gonna do is skip a damn year. No, yeah, I want to relive this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is just list. Yeah, when I look back on it, it's a little rough. But I just skipped twenty twenty four and go twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Would you rather eat only greens or only black eyed peas for the whole week following New Year's Eve?
Speaker 1: I ain't got nothing, that's it. Only green.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be them green?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you the means the whole week, you ain't gonna it's gonna lock that system. I'm gonna be a world trouble.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're gonna hold you out the damn house anyway. They're gonna put all you got day Yeah?
Speaker 9: Are you gonna get put out?
Speaker 7: To me?
Speaker 2: Why you think?
Speaker 5: Well after day foe, you ain't even gonna be gassy no more. You're just gonna be locked up. Yeah, you ain't even got web day fold and beans. Yeah, you ain't got a gas problem at that point. You got I can't breathe and walk problem.
Speaker 1: That's today rounded would you rather coming up? Okay, it's our last break of the day and.
Speaker 10: We'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day. It's been a good day, a crazy day. Yeahay, Steve.
Speaker 1: Before we get out of here, we did have one more phone call for you.
Speaker 10: Remember the Strawberry letter we did yesterday. It was the subject was he can't talk without touching me. This woman had been dating this man's work about seven weeks or so, and he's very touchy feely with her, especially in public, and she thinks he goes too far. Well, Kimberly from West Virginia left a message. Let's see what Kimberly says.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 16: We love your morning show. Now I'm trying to figure out what this lady on the Strawberry letter.
Speaker 8: If your man is.
Speaker 16: Touching on you, you better be grateful. I would absolutely love that. Most and are not very affectionate, you know, going down on the you know the bottom area of forbidden area. You know, that's one thing. But if you're a married hollying you love me. You're telling me you better be grateful woman. I mean, I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. I listen to this whole shebbery that I love your morning show. Y'all are amazing in the morning. And I'm trying to have the problem is she better be somebody to love on her and huging her.
Speaker 12: Say he's a good man and everything, and communication is the key.
Speaker 16: All she has to cold day to him.
Speaker 4: She doesn't like it, and you know, if he stops and he respects her, it's.
Speaker 15: Not she might even move on.
Speaker 16: But if she don't want him, pass over your girlfriend. I would happy to take a man who's all over me. She got you the glory love y'all.
Speaker 15: Y'all are amazing.
Speaker 1: I like her.
Speaker 2: That's my whole girl. She out of West Virginia too. Come on, homie, it's a homegirl. Yeah. I didn't get the letter either. I mean that sounded like a complaint to me.
Speaker 5: You know, a man touching you and all this, and and I got the inappropriateness of somebody. But like ladies say, a little bit of communication you could fix that. Most women can't get their man and lay a finger on him.
Speaker 1: So, you know, so you agree with Kimberlee publicly like that that was.
Speaker 2: Much well like like that. It isn't bit much like I said, you know, but gott to talk to her, you know.
Speaker 13: So do you think it's seven weeks because didn't she say they were dating like seven weeks? You don't think told him that she's uncomfortable with some of it?
Speaker 2: He told me that she wrote it.
Speaker 1: She never said she talking, Yes, she never she never said that.
Speaker 2: She's trying to figure out how should she do it?
Speaker 1: How should she do Yeah, you gotta talk.
Speaker 2: To the man.
Speaker 5: So, you know, like I said just then, I don't really see the damn problem. I don't know why we was wasting that time to let her Actually.
Speaker 2: Okay, you think he'd be grabbing them when they go to church. You think he'd be doing the same.
Speaker 1: You know, he holds her. We knew he held her hand in the car, rubbing her shoulder, He was rubbing her shoulders the club. Yeah, that's what's the one, you know. And then he grabbed her butt in public.
Speaker 2: That's ailing for me though, a lot of me and grab butt in public. Yeah, that's I've seen that. Damn that existed. First week. What the hell you're talking about.
Speaker 1: The first week you're grabbing her?
Speaker 2: But first week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what your nephew said.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, but you do that at the house, right, Do you pack about at the supermarket on I five?
Speaker 1: What did you talking about your wife? That's your wife.
Speaker 2: I've actually packed my wife in public?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they just started.
Speaker 9: She'd be going into the gas station, which so she got the car. I hit it right then?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wrong, Yeah, you know, I got my eyes over. You're gonna make it work while you're walking, don't put some work on that thing. Yeah, platform she'd have walked away out.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Had no vation? Baby, that's what you got, I guess y'all don't see that though.
Speaker 1: I guess I see it what you like. Yes, definitely with your wife, for sure.
Speaker 2: I see it with your girlfriend. It's your boyfriend girlfriend.
Speaker 10: I just grabbing her in public like that. All the things that he did, they were inappropriate.
Speaker 1: And you know that, well I was at my house.
Speaker 13: My husband does all that to grab the butt in the kitchen and all that, but other in public? Keys does.
Speaker 2: Yeahs knew all this, boy, Yeah, yeah, fifth wall. What are you saying? You're talking about he down at number nine and all this.
Speaker 1: The point was how did she feel about it? Was she comfortable or uncomfortable? And she's okay, But you asked, I didn't like the letter on me?
Speaker 2: You want to inappropriate?
Speaker 1: You all just fucking annoy Well, Kim and Virginia said passable. Yeah, I take all that, Okay.
Speaker 10: The problem was the lady wasn't telling him that she didn't like it, and he kept doing it. But yeah, she has asked obviously what you guys do.
Speaker 1: That's what you're saying, right, So.
Speaker 9: It's done.
Speaker 1: I love and it's fine talking about the lady the letter.
Speaker 2: It's fine or it's inappropriate.
Speaker 10: We're talking about the lady and the letter, all the stuff that he did.
Speaker 1: You you heard that letter, Churelie.
Speaker 2: You just said, it's fine.
Speaker 10: If it's fine, if she's cool with it, is fine if she's cool with it.
Speaker 1: But she wasn't. That was the whole thing. Yeah, Charlie saying she was uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: If she was uncomfortable with yeah, yeah, you gotta go, ladies and gentlemen, have yourself a great day. Talk to God. He'd absolutely love to hear from you. We'll see you tomorrow morning. God will it.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 1: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show