Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and and Tamra Joke. How's it going?
Speaker 3: Tam Good? Selling a little under the weather right now. But I had a little stomach bug the past couple of days.
Speaker 2: But I'm here. I'm pulling it together. Dried my hair. I did two today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, other than that, I absolutely hate my hair right now.
Speaker 2: I hate mine too. My roots are so bad. I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna get rid of that white blonde?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm doing it on Saturday. Though I'm doing. I'm just gonna add low lights to it. And then, you know, it's just it's too much to maintain. Your hair is dark? Is mine? Yeah?
Speaker 3: My hair is not that dark, but it's just so thin. It's so freaking thin. And I have extensions, it's still thin. I'm gonna cut I think I'm gonna cut it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to take a couple of inches off so and then I'll hate it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have a love hate relationship with my hair.
Speaker 2: I feel like that. You know, we hate my mental health you can really tell by my hair changes whatever it is that I end up doing to my hair. But you will see on Saturday night, I have an eighties prom party that I need to wear an eighties prom dress too, Like I can't. I can't help you with that one.
Speaker 3: Where are you getting your palm drest? I've always wanted to do that I want to do on the show, and we never did it.
Speaker 2: Well, I ordered one from Revolve. They just had it, like I typed in eighties prom. And then Kyle said that she has one that looks the eighties prom too, So I'm going to go over and pick one up from her and then hopefully one will work.
Speaker 3: And wait, what are you doing this for?
Speaker 2: It's for one of Edwin's. It's for YPO his having like an eighties pro like they're having like an eighties cover band, all kinds of stuff. I'm sure it'll be.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a typical holiday party.
Speaker 2: Not not well, you know, we just like to keep it interesting. But yeah, so yesterday I spent you know, I watched all the things. I went and had another my follow up from my immunity therapy treatment. Yeah, so I went in and thankfully Edwin came with me because I thought I was just going in for him to do a small little biopsy, so I was like, oh whatever. But then I was like, it's since you're leaving today, and he was like, oh yeah, I'll take you. And then we get there and the first thing he says, he's like, okay, we're gonna need he looks at my back, He's like, all right, we're going to do another wide excision. And I'm like, no, because well, why did he tell you that? I don't know. Maybe he did tell me that, you know, sometimes we have hard time listening. So I had to do a whole other thing. So of course I'm like back in pain again. But i'll know in about hopefully a week or less if there's any cancer remaining in that spot that he you know that if I need to do the skin.
Speaker 3: Graft or so that one spot did they already do a biopsy on.
Speaker 2: It, So essentially there's already one that was removed that's like this big, and then when they got it back from removing it the last time, there was still cancer there, so they.
Speaker 3: Didn't get all the margins.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I mean, clearly, it's just saying that even though they took so much they wanted to see if them unotherapy cream would remove the rest of it. So they're seeing if that actually worked. So now that they've taken that part out, they're going to send that for testing. If it comes back and the margins are clear now when they weren't before, then it means that it worked.
Speaker 3: It's so strange that you're getting these cancers all spot in a cluster like I've had it. You know, I've had melanima once, but I've had multiple different kinds of skin cancers. But they're all over my body. One of my butt, one on my arm, one of my boob, like all over the place. Do they know why it's just in one spot.
Speaker 2: They don't. They don't make They think maybe because of the pigmentation from my arm being so that spot on my back being so white in comparison, like it looked like a birthmark before, But who knows. I'm trying to just like I've had gave myself, you know, for me, I give myself that like one day to kind of collapse and like yeah, I didn't be in pain, and then the next day I'm like, all right, you gotta get up, you gotta let's go. Yeah, let's go. I worked out today, washed my hair, did some work this morning.
Speaker 3: Well, I did not work out today. I was going to. I woke up this morning in a puddle of sweat. For two days, I've been so cold, have the heater on seventy five in the house, can't get warm. And Eddie's like, you're sick. There's something I go, my swing doesn't feel good. Well, I was definitely sick. And big Bear coming home yesterday, I still like, I don't know if I was gonna bar for ship my pants.
Speaker 2: It was just as hot.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a great day.
Speaker 2: Sexy for the holidays. Yes, Oh, I have something else to report. I may as well tell everyone my ring broke.
Speaker 3: Your your wedding ring.
Speaker 2: My my yeah, my like diamond ring broke. So if anyone sees me out and about in this ring, it is a Melinda Marie ring that she gifted me and I put it on. Oh my god, that's so funny. Mine back, because I was riding horses over the weekend cracked and yeah, because I had gotten it sized so many times that that little like whatever platinum metal or whatever it is, craped And so I was like, oh, my gosh, it will be my luck that I'll the ring will fall off and I'll lose it. But I was like, now this will be some kind of a thing like either I'm like, osh, Teddy's trying to copy Kyle, so she's switching her rings up. Now my ring is broken. It got said up.
Speaker 3: She didn'tleau your diamond. I lost my diamond and then I was wearing my Melinda Marie too. Yeah. Which if you guys, if you haven't checked out her jewelry, it's it's more like high end costume jewelry. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: It's so cute, and they had their diamond necklaces and it's at a really good price point and it looks really good and doesn't turn your This isn't even an ad I know. We just love her.
Speaker 3: It doesn't and not to mention she's so freaking cute.
Speaker 2: She's so cute follow on Instagram too. But we must, we must get to business. We can't be talking about cute.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the real house pace of Salt Lake City Reunion looks. Because they are in and they are giving rainbow vibes.
Speaker 2: They're they're giving me confusion, is what they're giving me because.
Speaker 3: I hate when they do all different color. I just wish that there was Like I love it when everyone's in white, so everyone's in black or solid color or the two colors silver and blue or something. But when it's red, orange, blue, green, purple, you just look like a crayon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I think my favorite looks are Heather Gay.
Speaker 3: That's my top favorite.
Speaker 2: Heather Gay. She's like in like a coraly peaches, slowy, she stunning. It looks effortless. And I think Lisa Barlow looks really good. Yeah, Like I love the silver, like Whitney's is like I'm going to the beach. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't hate any of them. I don't.
Speaker 2: Just some confuse me, Like what is Meredith almost looks like she has like a belt attached right here. It's like holding her shoulders back. I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to see like different angles of that dress because that one is a little bit confusing to me.
Speaker 2: But I mean, of course they all look beautiful, and we all do the best that we can.
Speaker 3: I know, trust me, you don't have any reunion flops I've had still happening, I thought Monica looked really good too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Monica did look good. So did so did Angie. Well, this next one, I'll let you have.
Speaker 3: It's your best friend.
Speaker 2: My bestie. Victoria Gumboelson hasn't received a full time RHOC contract and she won't come back as a friend for season eighteen, said page six article. Vicki shared that she has no interest in doing another season and a friend of the house drives role. I went on as good faith, thinking I would show the network that I love them, I love filming my value. But if I go back as a friend, it looks thirsty. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was a little shocked. I thought that she would get some kind of role on the season. I think that I really do. I mean, whatever she wants is what she wants. But I think Vicky would should consider being a friend of She wasn't a friend of last season. She just kind of dropped in here and there for her, like her kids are away. She doesn't want her boyfriend doesn't want to film, she doesn't really want to do anything with the show. I really like him. Actually, she's really busy with her insurance and traveling, and she's all over the place. I think if I was her, I would want a friend role. I never know if it's a good idea to go out there publicly and say stuff against network, like I'm not coming back as a friend.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I said it. I guess I said it on the Tom pod that I just said if I were to go back to Housewives, I would not want to go back, like I would want to go back as a full time housewife. I wouldn't want to go back.
Speaker 3: I did you see this on social media? She I don't know if she's shaded me or not, because I haven't I been meaning to reach out to her. She said something like maybe the filming's not for her. She wants to show She didn't say that she wants to stay away from Oh.
Speaker 2: I want to show strength and encouragement and education to win that you can do it all, and you can have it all, and you can grow old gracefully. You don't have to throw napkins in people's faces and swear at people. If it's not meant to be, it won't be.
Speaker 3: But it's so crazy to me that she said that, because she had so many years of yelling at people and doing things.
Speaker 2: And do you think the napkin throwing was direct shade at you, or she just was I don't.
Speaker 3: Know why she'd be shady me. I'm not on bad terms with her, but I was like, I don't I don't really take this shit too serious. I'm like, oh, whatever, Maybe she just uses as an example. But a lot of people reached out to me and they're like, oh, Vicky shading you. I'm like, okay, whatever. Well, maybe nap get throwing and cussing stuff isn't her thing. Maybe she's outgrown the show and it's not for her. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think, you know, I think Vicky's good television, but I think her last time on she made it clear that she didn't want to be involved in drama, and I think.
Speaker 3: Drawing the line in the sand there she I mean, remember when we were in Mexico. I don't know if they even aired it.
Speaker 2: I think they did.
Speaker 3: She walked away from a fight at the table and said, I don't want to fight. I don't want to be around fighting. Yeah, I don't want the drama. So it's kind of hard because when you're putting out those messages and network probably is like, eh, well, if you don't want to fight, you don't want to do it and you don't want to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean, I think it is what it is. I saw that. Gina suggests that Shannon badore. Oh my gosh, this is brutal. Gina suggests that Shannon is still drinking after DUI and has a drinking problem. Talks to about Andy cohen feud and his apology, and why she and Travis aren't married. Gina said Shannon's behavior is indicative of someone who has a problem, and she admitted to hoping her castmate would enter rehab. As for whether Shannon is currently drinking, Gina, after long pause, admitted she was unsure. This is not information that I know directly from myself, so I don't know whether to verify it or not. But I have heard I don't like speaking on things that I've heard through other people, and I don't know that directly, but I would be very curious. I was shocked that nobody asked her that point blank at Bravocon. It's her drinking, and I'm not going to say it's not. Gina declared, I'm somebody who went through that experience, and I will never blame the mistake that I made on anybody else. It's because of my choices that I decided to make. Are there contributing factors to why perhaps you're drinking more or a little out of control. Yeah, but at the end of the day, you make the choice to get in the vehicle and drive that car.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I read.
Speaker 3: I read the whole article. When I saw the headline, I'm like, oh geez. I think she, more than anything, insinuated that she has a drinking problem, that Shannon has a drinking problem. I think she spoke very well in this article out of concern not blaming, and talked about her own experience about how you know, you can't blame anybody else but yourself for getting hand the wheel drunk.
Speaker 2: You have to she took accountability for her own actions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she did. And Gina does not have a drinking problem. Gina had never had a drinking problem. Me and her had talked about it. She said to me that she just didn't like the way she felt anymore when she got up, and she didn't like the way maybe she acted when she was drinking, so she just stopped. And that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I mean, I think after you get something like it, you ai or you go through divorce, or you go through different traumatic things in your life. You may want you make big changes. You make big changes, yeah, reflect and.
Speaker 3: If you don't, then you got a problem.
Speaker 2: But then, regarding Andy's Watch What Happens Live dis about her home, she said she woke up to a text message from Andy Cohen that said, I'm very sorry for what I said. You are completely right. I was out of line, and I also already publicly apologized on my radio show. I do think Andy's really good about that when he says something. Yeah, but he's human and he's messy.
Speaker 3: He's like a housewife in his own right, and he says some things that sometimes he shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Say, just like the rest of us.
Speaker 3: But he's the first one to apologize.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you mean. I never say things I shouldn't and.
Speaker 3: You never apologize never.
Speaker 2: It's a combo. Never never am I ever. Gina was asked if she wants Vicki to return and would she want her to be a full time housewife, and she said, it's not easy to be a full time cast member. It's a ton of work. You got to get in it with everybody. I feel like she's earned the right to just sprinkle herself in when she wants to.
Speaker 3: I agree, sure, and Vicky is good TV. I was expecting her to get some kind of a role, but who knows. We haven't even started filming.
Speaker 2: We have heard rumors that the rumors that were two new girls. They've been posting all over the world wide web.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. I think that, you know, there's rumors that Alexis is coming back. I don't have any confirmation on that. There's I mean, obviously, they cast every single year, and I feel like there's a few of them. I know one of the girls that is trying out, but I don't think any decisions have been made yet. And she is freaking amazing, amazing.
Speaker 2: Don't give us any more details as we'll get our we'll get our butts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is amazing, But don't know, you know, the final decisions, not the cast, doesn't come from the cast, come from the big boys that stairs.
Speaker 2: Well what about Hulu doing the special on the reality Reckoning?
Speaker 3: Did you watch it? I did, haven't watched it yet. I don't have Hulu.
Speaker 2: I have so many streaming apps. It's I'm unwell about it, Like I don't.
Speaker 3: Even I used to have it. Then I never watched it, so.
Speaker 2: I felt like she was looking through her Apple pay and but that's my streaming apps. Like it's like, I'm like, do I need every single one of these? Okay?
Speaker 3: Now I got I need to get Hulu. You know I got Hulu when there was Another Housewife.
Speaker 2: Oh well. This was Nightline interviewed Bethany, Liam McSweeney, and Nick Thompson about how toxic reality television is. Bethany wanted all reality stars, current and former to stand together and strike against all net works, similar to the writers strike.
Speaker 1: We know.
Speaker 2: So she found two. So she found those found two. I can say this ninety five percent of what was said.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is ridiculous, Like, well, what was what was the basics time?
Speaker 2: I mean the basics were, you know, we drink too much?
Speaker 3: They is that what it was?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: You get like you should get paid more. There's no residuals. Like I showed my wedding. I didn't get more money for this. This is how much I got paid my my this year. Blah blah blah. But move on.
Speaker 3: I get paid a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's and and they had, you know, different attorneys on and different writers, and they pretty much came on and they were like, listen, people are signing up anybody. You can get somebody else to do the job that if you don't want to do it. Yeah. But the one thing that Leah did say that kind of I was like, Okay, this makes a little bit of sense to me. But then I remember it. I've seen this happen before. She said there were times where she would get like blackout drunk, and no one would stop her from drinking.
Speaker 3: She's a big girl, she can stop herself. And this is going back to what Gina says, you can't blame other people for your action.
Speaker 2: Correct, But one point that did resonate with me everything else, I was like, Okay, this doesn't make sense. Why would you go back for another season? Another of them do this? Yeah, but she goes they cut you off at bars. But what I will say is if you have a good relationship with other people in your cast, they will cut you off. They will tell you like, you're good yeah drinking like it will be true to real life. And I have even been at a housewife party where a particular person was hammered and the bartender did cut that person off. So I think it is true to real life. It's not up to production to make those decisions. But if a bartender sees that you're too sloppy or obviously you're out of control, they should step in.
Speaker 3: Leah has come out and said that she has an alcohol problem, that she was sober and then she got on the show and started drinking. Like who did she blame that on reality TV as well?
Speaker 2: No, that part she did not blame, but she did blame she Essentially it wasn't really blame. It was more like her expectation, like her wanting, like her going back to Girls trip was because she couldn't turn down the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Is that what she said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, I want to send my daughter to private school and I want to move out and be an official two betteran apartments. So so she it's kind of proving.
Speaker 3: Very hypocritical right there. Like I think that I hate it, but I want the money. Yeah, I hate it, but it's well, listen, reality TV is not for everybody. Okay, you don't like it, get out?
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: Don't you do it again?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Right? How about that trailer for Ban of Pump Rules.
Speaker 2: Look, I know it does look really good. What about when the stuff we're seeing everywhere isn't even really the Tom and Ariana stuff. It's that Sena and Tom Swartz made out.
Speaker 3: I know, do you I need to know when that happened. Well, she's on my ship list right now. Why she did a podcast and had we would never do such a thing, basically saying that I must be behind the John and Alexis hook up. And she went on to say like, oh yeah, and then what does it mean for the trace amigas? And they called it the dose Amigas. It's just this is not the first time I've heard this. I've been seeing this on Instagram, basically saying that I hooked up John and Alexis and just to do it for the show. And the thing is is like I meet up with Alexis at BRAVOCNN, but it was three weeks before Alexis and John even ran into each other at the Quiet Woman. I had nothing to do with that. I do not have a relationship with John Jansen. I don't have anything personally against him. He's never done anything to me. I don't follow him on Instagram. I do not have his phone number. I had zero relationship. The only relationship I ever had with him is when we film together. That's it. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Clearly you did not set those two up. That's something they did on their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And it's like people are like, oh, Damn is behind I'm like, why would I behind it? Why would I be behind it?
Speaker 2: But if it was I've had a dose, amigas, who would be the dose at this point?
Speaker 3: Oh, I would probably be out. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to figure out. Probably, and Vicky is still really close. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the love is that that whole dynamic gives me as much stress as the van Such bullshit. The falling out that I had with Shannon recently got into an argument. That's it, friends get into arguments. It's had nothing to be hooking up. No, I have not talked to her Sincent.
Speaker 2: Do you miss her? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course I miss her.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, I take that back. I did talk to her.
Speaker 3: I saw her at the holiday party for last week. I saw at the holiday party. She said hi, and you know, we chat a little bit, but that that not much, you know, there's a big long table, you know. So she was at the other end. I was over next to hell.
Speaker 2: Tables are always hard to tell. I don't like tables. I like big tables, I know.
Speaker 3: But guys stopped making up rumors that never happened. It never ever happened.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't set anybody up. But everybody loves to make up rumors and talk shit, and that's exactly what we do too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that I'm not being a good friend because I'm friend of Alexus. Me, Andy and Alexis sat there and talked for probably an hour, and we went through all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: We made up.
Speaker 3: We put everything behind us, and you know, because there was the you know, the big lawsuit that happened, you know, with her ex and all that stuff. So I hadn't talked to her sencent prior to the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: I had seen her around town. I saw her at Andy's show one time. We talked like we didn't hate each other, but on the show people always remember on the show, you know, I called her Jesus Jugs. I threw out of my cut Fitness opening, which was by the way, eleven years ago. Like people move on, so just kind of pissed me meme that.
Speaker 2: You're her, Like, what's the popular dating site these days? Were people?
Speaker 3: Ya?
Speaker 2: No, not ry. I don't think John Jansen will qualify for a Riah the one with famous people. Yeah, Riya's the famous richie tender tender tender tender? Are you Alexis Bellino's tender?
Speaker 1: You what?
Speaker 2: I'm just with you. Obviously you're not setting her up with anyone. No, what about this line from the vander Pump Rules trailer. I've never experienced someone who gets cheated on and suddenly she becomes god. Lala says of Ariana and the extended Preview. I feel like it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Get I feel like it's gonna be heated up big time. I mean, next thing, I'm thinking she's going to run for president the United States.
Speaker 2: She'll probably win. She'll probably win. When she says the house. When Ariana says the house and my effing children, sand of All replies, your children, do we think she's and I'm not This is not shade. This is me just really curious. Do we think she's talking about their dogs or her eggs that are frozen?
Speaker 3: I think it could be both, don't you.
Speaker 2: But if it's just her eggs, because I don't think he ever went through the process of fertilization, But.
Speaker 3: Then they're her children, then they're hers.
Speaker 2: He has nothing to do.
Speaker 3: Do they have a lot of animals together or dog? Or I thought they were think her doggs that her dog passed.
Speaker 2: Away, but I think she still has another dog.
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: But if I mean, and this is from somebody who did IVF like, if just eggs are yours, regardless your significant other or your spouse or your whatever, has nothing, But once they mix their sperm with.
Speaker 3: It, then that's your and it's theirs, then it's theirs. So that's why I feel like it must be talking about dogs.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think it's where they still live together. I still do too, But we get I think a few of the cast members and Lisa vander Pump said it in the trailer, so I am excited. I'm thinking that we should possibly recap.
Speaker 2: I mean, in our how much heat did you get after the toms? I got a little bit of heat, I got a little hot shit. I got a little bit of shit, but not bad.
Speaker 3: It was just a few randos that were like, uh, why would you even talk to him, I go, oh, I'm sorry, he made a mistake. He's still a human being, and then they will be like, oh, yeah, he's also.
Speaker 2: On a television show that you're watching, which is right, everybody is talking about him. But a lot of people said, you guys made us like the Toms more. Well, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: That was not our intention. And you at first, when we interview them on twats, you were kind of hard. I'm like, oh shit, we're not going to even make it much longer because they're gonna walk out.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: So I was a little bit worried, but they both took it. They both completely took it and had pretty much the right answers. I didn't at all notice that either one of them were trying to deflect or blame somebody else, Like both the Toms took responsibility for their actions and what they've done. And I feel like Sandoval was very open.
Speaker 2: I think he was very open, very open, and seeing the trailer that you know what he told us, I was like, oh, look at us getting the inside info that he's still in love with Rachel before it came out on the trap.
Speaker 3: I know, I love.
Speaker 2: And then this part this one I don't even want to report on because I'm so over fricking Jenshaw. I mean, in fact, that what serting it. Julia Roberts even mentioned Jenshaw's name, Well, she didn't know Jenshaw's name, but she said the one in prison. I was like, oh gosh. But she Jinshaw wants Kim Kay to play her in the her biopic. I'm like, they're going to be a biopock. I'm like, what makes her think.
Speaker 3: That she's gonna have a story about her?
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's let's take a little break. We'll come back and talk about Potomac. Okay, we are back talking about the Real Housewives of Potomac. It starts out where Wendy says Lebe is just her sister's friend. Ashley questions why she got uh a traditional head tie worn during special occasions, and that's when she's like, well so did Giselle. That point actually made sense to me. But then Neka questions why she would honor Levey at the party, and then Wendy says, were you there? Were you smoking? Crack?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: This do people?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: Of all the things? Why why are we throwing out crack smoking acut. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I don't like that insinuating. I mean that's a big sinuation. It's like, oh, you drink too much. No, you're doing crack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like Wendy, you have a million diitions, different ways to get out of this lie, but you chose you smoke crack. That was your deflection.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Wendy didn't want to Introducenka on the show because she didn't want her to take her spot? Sometimes weird?
Speaker 2: I think she knows that they she knows too much about her personal life in general, because there's crossover. You know, sometimes you'll have housewives they have absolutely no crossover prior so, but like they have an interconnection. So like there's probably some skeleton in her closet she didn't want to let out.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of sick of this.
Speaker 2: Better stuff has a better comeback than Wendy at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I'm a little over this store about her mom and well.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm really confused about and actually made me sad for all of the men in Potomac. Nobody swallows? Do you swallow?
Speaker 3: I don't talk about stuff like that. In case you haven't, it makes me really uncomfortable. I didn't even like watching it. I watched a suddenly.
Speaker 2: It made me uncomfortable. I didn't want the ballet to know.
Speaker 3: And no joint like no, when it comes to like stuff like that, I don't know. I just like, I just like, why are we talking married women talking about swallowing?
Speaker 2: But in general, your gentle all of these adult women spit it out.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously you swallow it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do that. I mean occasionally I'll let some slip out, but you don't.
Speaker 3: Gradulations. I'm not answering this question.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you gave a blowjob?
Speaker 3: How about answering I'm not answering any of these questions about sexual encounters. In case you haven't noticed.
Speaker 2: You told me you stuck an orange popsicle up your vagina, tam And now that's me.
Speaker 3: That's not calling. That's not calling about marital sex.
Speaker 2: I'm not giving details. I'm not fine. I'll ask ever ever ever, Well, this dinner was actually the easiest scene to swallow because all the women were actually having fun for one so I appreciated it. I don't like buttholes. If anyone's curious, and I don't like no, I mean, who brings that up at a table? I feel like they all housewife shows bring up random things like this, But.
Speaker 3: It really just came out of left field though it was not even a lead into it. It wasn't even like they're watching it happen or somebody is just kind of like, oh, I know what that's for lunch? Do you swallow?
Speaker 2: Of course they did it because they wanted to highlight once again that Robin would do anything for wand and make her look like that. It was all a setup to make Robin feel like she would do the most for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about when Wendy says that men don't drink water? That was a hot take. I'm curious, Wait what, yeah, I miss that? Oh yeah. When they were talking about the swallowing, Wendy goes, well, I mean men don't. Oh oh well, then Candace says she would be like to get pe pete on more than more than swallowing. I was like, I gotta tell you, if Edwin put his dinger out and tried to pee on me, I don't care about in the shower or not. Shit off, you better not be pissing I get pissed when he peas on the toilet seed a little bit. I know, my leg. I'm like, like, the toilet seed up. Did your mother not teach you any better?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh, but I just I didn't for some reason, I just.
Speaker 3: Didn't like any of that conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it, but it wasn't even entertaining to me.
Speaker 3: And like, this is stupid.
Speaker 2: It was entertaining. I talk about any and outy vaginas, like I don't you talk about that stuff?
Speaker 3: I know almost every time you have sex you talk about it. I'm just like, yeah, even as like a teenager, if I was at the house and as a family or watching TV and anything that was talked about sex, I'm just like.
Speaker 2: That is so heather gay of you.
Speaker 3: I know, it's weird, and I'm not exactly a prude or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I just like, well, that's when Wendy said that men don't drink water, and then I started wondering. I was like, Edwin does drink a lot of water, to the point where it's what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Is that like code for something else?
Speaker 2: Well, it means that when you get peede on it smells even more like Pete like, if you don't drink water, than your pea stinks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh god, Eddie drinks like a gallon a day, so.
Speaker 2: So does ed One. So good clear p for our husband?
Speaker 3: Can we move on?
Speaker 2: Well? Then Karen tells Robin that she has divided the group by not telling everyone about what's going on with her marriage. Robin says that she speaks to the people who reach out to her. Candace questions why she ignored her when she reached out. Robin asked Candace is if she's serious after she trust her Cannas then asked Robin and wants to know what was said over the DMS. Robin says no, and that Wan cleaned them all out.
Speaker 3: Robin Robin Robin, No, why would you admit that that Wan cleans out his phone. You are adding more fuel to the rumors. I feel like it's like now suddenly people like you saw everybody's face.
Speaker 2: They're like, well, I think this is the problem. This is the I can't remember who said that this like maybe even Wendy made a good point. I don't know who it was, but somebody was like at this point, I don't care if she's fine with her husband doing that that's on her, Like, it's not no skin off my ass. If this is what the way she wants to live, I know, and I get that.
Speaker 3: I you know, I understand that, But there's got to be a part of you that's like, is she just saying this and protected him because she just doesn't want to deal with it?
Speaker 2: I don't. Everybody's saying he cleans out his phone is protecting him.
Speaker 3: I could be saying in such an innocent way though, she goes, oh, one cleans out, Like, why would you say that's what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Why are you admitting that?
Speaker 3: Do you want them to talk more about you?
Speaker 2: Do you have access to your.
Speaker 3: Husband's dms his phone?
Speaker 2: Yes, anything, but you look sometimes if I feel like it or it notifies me, but like he notifies you because we share we I have his Instagram here, so it'll notify me if ted Winnader gets tagged or I get tagged.
Speaker 3: Oh so I'll no longer send those dms to him.
Speaker 2: Oh it was kidding. I've been seeing your any clamshell all over the place on his Instagram, Tam, and we're in a big phoe. God good to know. Well, but this was the most upsetting part of the episode. And listen, I love Amazon. I shopped there too much. It creates a lot of you know, tension in my marriage, my shopping on Amazon. But Karen going on Amazon and purchasing a fourteen dollar and ninety nine cents bonnet just for a confessional gag that she can call herself the Grandam. But I know, but it kind of felt a flat to me. It wasn't funny. It wasn't funny.
Speaker 3: It was that bonnet was funny, But when she actually said I can't remember wasn't very funny. She was how much do you spend a month on Amazon?
Speaker 2: I actually don't know, And I try to trick it by, like sometimes to using points. You know, it'll be like, do you want to use your Amazon points? I'm like sure. But then here's how I knew I have a little bit of an Amazon problem. The other day, I was looking for an order and I saw that things had been delivered and I've never seen them, so, like, I don't know if people are you know what I'm gonna throw out, Allegedly, people are stealing my Amazon packages because there's some skincare that I've ordered.
Speaker 3: Oh didn't show up. I have a very very very bad addiction to Amazon. I probably buy.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Today I spent one thousand dollars on Amazon. Yesterday I probably spent a thousand dollars in Amazon. It's always it's a lot.
Speaker 2: So pretty much what we're saying is we can feel well. What I don't really understand is how Lisa from Miami could spend ten thousand on Instacart and people Lars told me Sephora, but I don't shop at sport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Instacart is everywhere now. It's like almost like door dawsh. You can go to any store anything and get it to you. Got Apple all these things. So she's smart. She found a loophole. She was still on the Instacart account and she was like, I'm gonna buy this, I'm gonna buy that, I'm gonna buy presents. I'm gonna you know.
Speaker 2: So it's not just Postmates. Edwin's credit cards link to our Postmates. So I get like, today, I wanted my favorite Lentil soups, so I just ordered three of them just to really stick it to them, so I could have them for later.
Speaker 3: Oh, Eddie hates when we order's from doordoush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's two minutes from our that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't drive.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Me and Sophia pretty lazy. We're homebodies, so we're always like, hey, should we door dash something? But it's really bad when we're door dashing from like Jalapino's, the Mexican place across the street from our house, it literally takes two minutes to get there.
Speaker 2: I know, I know it's a problem, but either way, Oh, I just looked at how much I spent in the past thirty days.
Speaker 3: Can you tell.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys? No one tell Edwin this in the last thirty days, which is all of the holiday decorations, et cetera, et cetera. I've spent five thousand, five and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 3: How do you find what you've spent for a month?
Speaker 2: I did, Matt, that works for me, does works with me? He just texted me he went on to my Amazon.
Speaker 3: He must have to add them up, because but I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I buy all my kids like undies and socks and you know, like all that stuff. It's not all just you know what. I don't want to do the math on how much that is a year, because it's going to make me feel unwell. But anyways, what about when the black crow sits near the ladies and Mia asks if it's Wendy's mother, Wendy tells her to stop. I laughed so hard. I laughed so hard. I'm like, oh, that was hilarious.
Speaker 3: It was funny. Sorry it was mean, but it was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Winning me over. Like I like Mea this season, like even when she said maybe the smaller house is humbling her well, even when she said I'm married to a senior citizen. I laughed at that too. But would you be upset at me as joke if you were Wendy, Like if somebody said that about your mom.
Speaker 3: I'm not very sensitive, so I don't normally get mad at too much.
Speaker 2: Unless it's talking about swallowing. Come, then you get all no. I just it just it just talk.
Speaker 3: I don't know, just sex talk. Detailed sex talk just gets under my skin for some reason. I've been like that forever.
Speaker 2: Well. I am enjoying MEA's role as story pusher and joke maker. So thank you, Mia. I appreciate you because.
Speaker 3: By the way, I hate birds said, I don't like I I know you got rid of your birds. I mean it was a funny comment, but I can understand why she got upset about it. But just for the record, I can hate birds. I don't know why they scare the shit out of me.
Speaker 2: Well, I just think they're dirty. I mean, I ask Karen's a dirty bird?
Speaker 3: The dirty bird?
Speaker 2: Well, then Nekka tells the woman she's looking forward to her traditional Nigerian wedding. Neka says, Ike is a titled man, so it's important to him. Nekka says, some people buy the title, and then this whole controversy goes up about the blue check mark on Twitter or x or whatever it's called. But Karen not saying I know this from personal experience, but you can hide your blue check mark on Twitter if you like.
Speaker 3: Well, do you understand and why people are now buying the blue check mark. I had to talk to Katan about it because I said, well, I had a blue check mark and I barely want to ventran.
Speaker 2: He goes, yeah, you have it.
Speaker 3: But when Elon Musk took over, he got rid of everybody's blue checks and he put so many restrictions in limits that it's worth if you're a celebrity or somebody that's you know very active, have a lot of following. It's actually worth buying the subscription to Twitter X whatever it's called. There's a lot of features that come with it that you can't do if without it. Right, But this is where you but I don't personally care about a blue check mark.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not about that. Well it yes, there are these additional features, but the reason why nobody wants a blue check mark is because then it means that you supported some of the things that Elon Musk did during that timeframe. Oh, which is why none of us want.
Speaker 3: Well get this.
Speaker 2: You had to buy your celebrity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so get this. So I'm talking with kayten and I said, I said, I don't give a shit about having blue check mark. It doesn't matter to me. And for those of you that don't know, you might know Kayden is my assistant and does a lot of stuff for me. Right, And he goes, you have a blue check mark?
Speaker 2: I go, I do?
Speaker 3: He goes, I bought it?
Speaker 2: I go, you did what?
Speaker 3: I bet that's what happened to her too, And he goes, yeah, that's why he has one too. No, I don't sure Matt bought it. That's what he told me go ahead and look.
Speaker 2: At Yes, you do, it's hidden.
Speaker 3: I hit it once I realized, oh I get it, so you can you can buy it, but you can hide it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I stopping the day that they told us they were removing all So what happened was the day they told everybody they were removing our blue check marks, all of our reps got panicked. Shoot, how are they going to get their paid post? What is it going to matter? They eat the blue check mark. So a lot of people bought so like Matt bought mine. And then all of a sudden, I see that this controversy about I'm like, I want to oh in the blue check mark? I don't want it.
Speaker 3: I remember we had this conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so then we hit it and weird.
Speaker 3: Now I heard on Instagram the only way nowadays you can get verified is through purchasing it. There are days of you know, being a public person or a company or a doctor or whatever, you used to be able to apply for it. Now I've heard the only way you can get verified as if you purchase it. So just another way of them making money. Doesn't make any sense because then anybody can get Do.
Speaker 2: You care if somebody has a blue check mark or not on Instagram, I don't see dms whether it's.
Speaker 3: I always thought, like, you know, when I saw a blue check mark on somebody. Let's say I'm looking at a celebrity or a housewip, whatever, I know it's them because there's so many fake accounts out there that that confirms that it's them. So then I feel more comfortable either talking to them or commenting on their page or whatever, because I know it's them.
Speaker 2: But now it doesn't matter because anybody can buy any name or do whatever. But then Mia ask Candace what's going on with the lawsuit. Candace says she is not speaking about it. Robin asks if she can get a list of what she can and can't talk about. I actually thought this was a funny comment, because like, at this point, you're supposed to talk about everything, but then you can't talk about lawsuits. Robin says one did nothing wrong and did not commit a Title nine violation. I have to be honest, I have no idea what a Title nine violation is, nor did I care to google it. But Candace saying to Robin, please don't cry, because I don't have any tissue. I really loved her in that moment because all I could think of was like the queen of like triangle tissues and like why I was like, one, how does she not have one?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: But two? Like that's that those kind of moments in Housewives is where I actually really enjoy the show because you can see that there's still that like realness to it, like, yeah, we're fighting, we're in the middle of it, but like I stilln't want crying and upset.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I will agree with Candace, it's best not to say anything. I've been in a lawsuit wild filming and anything you say can and will be used against you at the court of law. So it's just safe not to say anything and your attorneys will tell you do not talk about it. Yeah, especially on a public platform like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think at this point, I mean, it's already pretty bad for good old Wannie. But let's take a quick break and then we'll come back and talk about Salt Lake City. All right, we are back. I feel like there's a lot about DMS and all of these different housewives now like Instagram has taken over Housewives. But it starts where Monica tells Lisa about the DM she got about Andrewe's financial situation and the bakruptcy documents, and Lisa says these rumors are dumb lies and Meredith wants to damage Andrew's relationship and reputation. Tells Monica that Meredith is setting her up to do her dirty work and keep her hands clean. Do you believe this.
Speaker 3: I'm very confused about these dms. I feel like one of them has something to do with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't have any inside information, but I don't think Meredith is to blame for these dms. But I'm not sure, and I think that we're going to find out soon because they are talking a lot about these dms. I mean, I think it's but however, when she brought up dms last year, it makes her look questionable.
Speaker 2: That's my point. I feel like this is a pattern for Meredith, whether she sent the dms or or she's just wanting to make sure that the dms get out there. I don't think this is her first time stirring the pot behind the scenes. But I do think Monica's like, it's my party and I'll still stir the pot if I freaking want to. And this is you know, I am happy to just which I do appreciate about Monica.
Speaker 3: The girls have issues with Monica, but as if you were watching her, she's pretty good TV. I know, she's really good TV.
Speaker 2: You see highs and lows. You see.
Speaker 3: She was very nice to us when we had her at the the Rabocon party as well, And I.
Speaker 2: Mean, and that's really all we need to like you is if you're nice to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's different. You know, when you have your own cast members and you know different information and you don't like them, You're like wondering.
Speaker 2: Well, why doesn't everybody else not like them? But she was nice and I felt kind of bad for her. But then I what made me like Monica this episode is when you saw her talking to her daughter on the phone. There are parts that feel really real and not stage where I think some of the women on all the shows, whether they're talking to their kids or their friends or what their significant other, they still seem like they're acting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her daughter is adorable. Yeah, she's kind of a voice of reason, very mature, sounds very mature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like I feel like how Edwin's sister is like his second mom.
Speaker 3: Like she Yeah, like Sophia is a lot like that. Sophia is very level headed, gives me advice.
Speaker 2: It's just weird. Yeah, I mean it makes sense. But then Heather tells the women about her daughter Ashley, enjoying herself in college. Monica asks Heather if she's had sex. Heather says she would never disrespect her like that about her sex life. Monica says, a bad Mormon would talk about sex.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't talk about my child sex life.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would never talk about my child sex life on television. I in real life. I mean none of them, thank god, none of my kids are in that speech of their life. But I do talk to my close girlfriends. I talk to them about like hormones and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not on for your children. Yeah, like if my kids like puberty, like all those types. I was thinking, like poormuns you take for old age, Oh my gosh. No, but like all those things or crushes like yeah, but that's not on a platform like housewives. You're not putting it out there. I just think that it's best to protect your children from that kind of stuff in the public.
Speaker 2: I get, but at that point, I think that's where those kind of. I don't think that Monica was really thinking about this is going to be on television. I think she was talking the way if you or I were not on this platform and I were to ask you that about your daughter.
Speaker 3: I don't well, I don't necessarily think that Monica is being rude or disrespectful in any way. I think she was just asking a question and and Heather was like, I ain't answering that, I'm not talking about my children.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, then Monica breaks down because her family and Bermuda no longer wants to meet with her, and she blames her mom. I mean, this must have been a big deal. Like I'm curious, like did production already have approvals? Like what level of I mean, if they chose Bermuda, was it really going to be about Monica's family or was that even going to be a thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, was it Monica's family did maybe just maybe they second thought about the filming and thought, you know what, I don't know that I want to do this because it's not for everyone. I my family members don't want anything to do with the cameras. But you know, it might have been something like that. She didn't really have the information that her mom did.
Speaker 2: This to her.
Speaker 3: I think she was just speculating, but I don't know. Then I thought for a second maybe they were never going I.
Speaker 2: Know, maybe that was just the excuse, like, yeah, we all go to so and so because this person has this event, and then we Yeah. Then Angie tells Monica what Lisa told her about Meredith. Monica says she wouldn't have known about the DMS if Meredith hadn't called her, asking her if she'd gotten the DMS. Meredith said she got one so you could check as well, and there it was.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think that Angie is in the Greek mafia. I I don't know, but at this point, I feel like everybody's sunglasses have gotten so big they're not even.
Speaker 3: Gonna Oh my god, I was laughing and making fun of them with those sunglasses. Some of them were so big that their entire face was covered.
Speaker 2: Their sunglasses are so big the airplanes flying overhead could see them, like, what is happening they?
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it. I I do like the oversized sunglasses, but some of them, like the ones that Heather was wearing in the bus or wherever they were the sprinter. They were silver, big old. They looked like they were there was a fly.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that Lisa and Angie had the same bathing suit on, but one was what was a two piece?
Speaker 3: I said the same thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh hell. But then Monica asked the woman when the last time they had sex was. You can tell Monica's just trying to keep this story going.
Speaker 3: He's trying to kill.
Speaker 2: Whitney, Andrew, Lisa and Mary to say before the trip. Heather says, it's an unfair question because they're all married. Heather says the women need to respect her, not answering because she is single.
Speaker 3: I don't mind answering a question like that. That's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's like, Okay, when was the last time you had text?
Speaker 3: Yesterday?
Speaker 2: Did you swallow?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I don't. I'm not giving details, very private information.
Speaker 2: Well, I just thought that Monica, the fact that Monica had a Jack Sparrow costume she was just waiting.
Speaker 3: To use and decided actually it was two days ago.
Speaker 2: Two days ago. I'm trying That's what I was trying to remember two days ago.
Speaker 3: When then I got a little sicky, sicky stomach.
Speaker 2: So I was Monday, was that yesterday? It was what whatever?
Speaker 3: Right before it was yesterday?
Speaker 2: Okay, But I do agree if I was, if I was the single one in the group. But I don't know that I would want to answer that question, or I'd probably be such a hose beast that I would answer the question and be like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think she's over reacting?
Speaker 2: I think I think they're all looking for excuses to be offended at this point. Oh, something I learned at the horse show. Every single one of the women had glam in Bermuda. Really mm hmm yep. Some of them shared glam, but they all were glamed. And I was just like, Oh, that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start bringing my glam on these trips.
Speaker 2: That's it. I'm gonna start glaming for this pod and not look like there's nothing.
Speaker 3: Better than to wake up and just sit in a chair or lay in a bed. I'm gonna try laying in a bed like Meredith did.
Speaker 2: Just go listen, that's what that's what Mariah Carey does. That's when you made it. When we can just lay there and get well. Then Angie tell Meredith, Meredith that she has come after her again, accusing her of doing fraudulent things. Mare says she has never had any conversation claiming of these rumors, and then Whitney says, last year, Meredith brought up the SEC filings about Lisa. Whitney says, it's obvious she is running things behind the scenes. Lisa says Meredith is lying and sending dms about Angie to Monica. At this point, do I think Meredith's sending the dms? I don't care. But do I think that Meredith wants to batshit to come out about other people? For sure? So yeah, it doesn't come out about her. I mean, this isn't uncommon in housewife world. It is not, but it's it's really whoever is willing to share the information, and at this point it's Monica.
Speaker 3: And Meredith had zero reaction to this dinner zero. I feel like Meredith is able to just kind of but I kind of feel like it would be too obvious that Meredith is behind these dms because of last year, when you know she's been accused of it. Then I don't know, Monica, I'm looking at you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think that Monica. I don't think first season Monica. I think she has a lot of other things going on. I don't know that she planted those dms.
Speaker 3: I always look at the one you don't think.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Maybe Angie did it about herself.
Speaker 3: To me, and oh Angie did it in Bermuda with the safeboard in Meredith's bathtub.
Speaker 2: Okay, but then Lisa says, Meredith looks at Monica, how she used to look at Whitney as a vehicle to do her dirty work, and then.
Speaker 3: She you know a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: I loved doing I love doing people's dirty work.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I refuse to do anybody's dirty work. I'm not doing it. I've done it before on the show. I will never do it again.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm putting that in the book right here, right Tarmor will never do anyone sturdy work. Keep shine Shield delivered it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, Lisa, uh I felt I'll have my cyber security team do it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, do you have a cyber security team?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what the hell that is.
Speaker 2: Do you think Matt and Caden qualify as cybersecurity teams? Yes? I'm actually annoyed. Well, if that's the case. Matt dropped the ball yesterday because I got a DM about Santa coming to visit our house and he missed it. And then I'm on Stosse's Insta story looking and seeing that Santa showed up, and I realized it's the same company that messaged me, and I thought, where's my cyber security team now? Because Santa could have been here.
Speaker 3: Santa didn't show up.
Speaker 2: No, because Matt didn't respond to the DM.
Speaker 3: Did he send you a DM?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why did he send you a DM?
Speaker 2: Why? Well, then I touched you up.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe you are naughty, you know what? Probably I don't know.
Speaker 2: Whatever Matt's say, my PR person whatever, don't nice try allegedly. Well, you guys, thank you so much for tuning in. We will be back and about another day to talk about Beverly Hills and Miami