Speaker 1: H there's the La grand the Los Angeles a la tur fassano la fronte electric either in hastoys, t lo chargers, trios and edition master PuO charges another edition dollars a yeah, yeah, they say, and condos yes, Popo controls broncos an rota ke loos puantro a own mass dolls ala rota porces cost Prince of Basuli Rota, Justin Kerbert Balkiro nor Regreza ta Eldedo, indies de la mancha, sono lan i tres delos importantes parum quarterback and suman el indies el pu conneso stress poeis soltado al alter el ter peroezo stress parasol boy spin lam precision, the Justin Herbert sopro copas macor pronta reco peracion cargen dLOC medical is the commenta loose bacla nous quando the tipo lan sis como quarterbacks see as m pejamos Justin Herbert perfection to us and super parasion regress the mass forte masque and bram recha pridou he recopera interst charges to quigo controverts a little bit them brother pinto Panjo semana, corte, sema DeFi mala.
Speaker 2: Let's go prono in totalment Gordon tog is conja justin conjain Herbert loqu porkies is still in less and lasset now is lomast important Frankist momentos to the justin Herbert Sufu suda convened cinco and you're gonna contrad to if you re matter.
Speaker 3: Justin Herbert is la part the most important to charge co motel yeah, uhia ye what to maril tempo.
Speaker 2: Ubi no core riacoes guard look termine and alone la fam But justin Herbert case lomas important momentos and the Kippo mio, the cirl brazio, the solution anti corto y bartos, juquer potechnico, tambient maki, paranavi mas pork p and conoto pila, mathematica vis and auna peranzas, s o pendiendo velo, capasi friendo, raiders bartio si cell mina port compre minimo per we exit the classific terminaia ciendo elma sum partio, visional, contrail, classical real parties, port Victoria um part MONTONIMUEI and Friental Raiders Brandre Stelio, Partio Friendmbert, Guerra, yeah rode Friendlo broncos atras lante possil come in Yeado Partrio friandilos raiders perdio tres a sero, and so we see the friendellos vikingos in Minnesota, that.
Speaker 1: Those raiders of las Maslentito, calo rimeo me pro coupa okay lemos a Justin and parties no pancholo Mataro, los broncos lef fun and Justin Herbert common Inn there'la the n f A primed Justin Herbert Lolo gold Piano Localsti garen Una who gada tomaral snap and a three step drop and those in Merio Gatavalian even the Lado, the retio and directors seen this ras our friend those stars, chargers, Alo Fulton, Conceptos, concept regular Callda, the kelln Moore, secrety com Pema Colombardi. It's Justin Herbert con Quatro travaco, the mitos, maxim mc phul dentro u premeos squattro and contrast cordinaries, offensibos, differenties so tablet dello differentello special case Justin Herbert cape So don't c yellow astolos Pero s o is looks and peligro por nostra Alta and partido contra revalde division DEVI the c perrias by t Nobo feeling there hence hea nobo a houstees pa look at too, mention come this is la pierre angular st Francisia la parte mass importante the location lost l a Chargers case Justin Herbert our rest snail a trabact but ok come a back up quarterback, a pariser corednnis and those raiders no nfl a metro coupat allos quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: See and kias is so to partiol broncos Yeah and young comn Sao la pula Porko and Ilo Chargers and the draft Yeah don't la vs la mas alta Lexaro and ad just In Herbert Colonos and draft the just In the Justin Herbert, the Joe Borrow, the Tua apposition vs araquir Porotro guard Porotro tackle Porky Jo Brandon Si Yeah, yl Coupo technical coaches and charges Peruto Compartimi facil and contrado a s who lo quegan yamam bien can did that Nadia bo.
Speaker 3: Hu is kujaku to m the.
Speaker 2: Look project tempora Yeah, and says tambien quentamala less Joshua palmer a ta hut guando note Justin Herbert regressa Joshua Palmer whose ault alternative quin and kom palmer Endo Quentin Johnson rio is on a stick per looking control the lex t cu and lti o bartio and ultiuarto frindember lamentament no comparto al misfla efence afl versa yeah, qpo in muart vit veta tempura comunic connect trinis yes no passa solamente bor technico is pas param p and s position.
Speaker 3: The oventor nordo pera.
Speaker 1: Temporain, the qu chargers, mathematic and me was parents and his perents and ultimo and Eastern sticks in Justin kerbert I guess realist l the churches and member and primera me and Justin Herbert Cope pronto spain as spectacular case capas the al our tem principal para me them principles and charges, thema principal be sin quenta sinco quarterbacks these tintos ms Visto n FL and al Stine record Storia, the n F l Esta don't sta don di Larason, I love you callendaruxtend Cuebo Massa mass mask and the Kellen Moore I ista problem. He said, necessit Carol Coso, your brother Mavi tangent my yeah ports the sol Combo Marques, I know my parl Bigo Loke boy is rappid ok lost cordin this offense he was keneus okay our stand the mother that the lost McVay see, I can't contral proximos Shannak and Kyle and Lidel henny O Kefu and enoughs por Morelo the quarterback play the latta are constant com Chargers portlo In misch Argers Conner Corio sid Gilman Premier Perrol Loke and say oh you have taken okay, you go down Corio the spot and percos libros the lion fl Cambo Cola de fencea l F l Portlas offensive was probably because Dinando Carclos Chargers perl Cordina or quir parto l quarterback Manteo passe t corn A, Juan tel Blaze levana pegar mass bana ver mass snaps offensive was banav mass alto temple contovers normals we su just In Herbert and Lafca rapid ten par huada ilona maso Herbert Rato p casco conta mass whoadas mass a clerada offensia meaning mass who has mass place masua massos mass team pod Danto's goldf Cordinas knowed, I wanna see can you offencio crek sudi seguel misdirection to prela hul pre snap loon proc and finales to scoring. This is the maltreatin allos quarterbacks, Preso says the next spinando at the team Preso no vimos alost quarterback the sente and the NFC championship. Joe Burrow I started Browning control respect to Browning Minnesota Milo Kaya judge jobs Avanka la position por regulars estan prote quarterback noan proteuindo los castila regulars alos quarterbacks porchest the next and the end of calendarios. Los Cordina was the next. In the end defense he was the masal torino meaning mascoga maga Masso's praka is stell Herbert session.
Speaker 2: See here man yes is supermeival lamano gone it can be.
Speaker 3: The offense.
Speaker 2: Is in poke and portansilament positions in all whoever ko coupes opposition case like corre running back porken trot marco l running back como copy i montantos no tantos yesta bien como como through TOAs offencia com mattulinia, fenciva para porco pass coreor pas and cosas unament commence.
Speaker 3: Plat two quarter back.
Speaker 2: Puesto yeah, meno ex puest catego rival the defense reval porlo sumanos ce ta pasando corrior l k come and sil partio comana and.
Speaker 4: So on.
Speaker 2: Capasses the man haas and eel pobra is cre falta video Yeah, I don't know. The extreme autot juego.
Speaker 3: Tan important to quarterback villa.
Speaker 2: They get to see a crano, to see a cento comis smash mouth football and capato and n f M vince quarterback characterica. Just in Herbert of Yamen was a tenor move when a formula parti and toula suma pamos in like anti i q bist salient lesions, gold bias, reality, problemas and physical gold perceiven psilas reg dando implement her herlos estans masto the victoria president important centrao we come can look at La cante is an artificial turf.
Speaker 3: Pato synthetic.
Speaker 1: Grega is elemental pasto synthetico a grego at all get to mention a love tempo e La philosophia ca cambiado latleta calare is is alexic cerl quarterback tantos repeated greg leta bien la los linebackers los li neros defense was our those best cor in coms in for a Linebackers medn say tres say, squattro, tresintas, casas contralt latrice, the trecento dos thos, monso and sima the people whoever you went in tolls snaps the most beast in prison, lokez ask the ta training ferrior to scribis constamos media plena hugada, I wanna see dnvel physical ultra alto part mile local episode uh high ankle spring and the canon like f is the Golden the Golden Camberna Lon Sindo use the lga and alu moment bap observer specialmento end trend, the canoa, the qbs set in ink rotando and los quipos, carrato and producto arenas a tenner quarterbacks, el alos playoffs, por la don b beer or las batas in multiplayers regular s a super bowl in algo, whoever is as bold the una menos oh oh extra by week al garama mas keep us thinking those are just liveres. Then tempora, yes, let me tell you that as alos corn two perdimos adjusting her.
Speaker 2: Part lost los domingo co partilo and compto partilo savalos ballet ye, but in partio menos pedro las mana extra conserl mao talvis talvis algo in plementando regulars proteid quarterback pork in pieces defensa.
Speaker 3: Ca pving not puving. Who are the look ye, Lorence Taylor in the type of no no.
Speaker 1: I hear, I hear inl partio domino studio biando part domino kuando vimos Derwin James I and el momento Connor andl momento lamente merova Derwin James, Derwin James receive your castillo tempran normal four hits Eva prack Piso eat, the dund Bear Bear com l and cast multiple Altoso format, the gold Applicarel gold Pen TI, the Los Broncos asked number atress naps all Porto sees capan is the first down in Portant the cal final Terminus and the Porto Broncos Connesto po Derwin Altoso form of the Applica real gold pen com Paro provo car castillo en sou Hitta, the Derwin James pas un Tipo the first have condemos with ther when James Maltra Grandez COmON travers Kelsey.
Speaker 3: See total conditional. Yes it was a year and says por.
Speaker 2: Malates Malaya movie and Poro pasa boy in general maas Ma defensa Itana camber Ian guitars with Censia be a party. Then in Portante Okay lolos to semana and crek tlvis Juana commission now Capital Visita ex i'l go one of the ne started.
Speaker 3: One of the stork.
Speaker 1: Pselves produced by week I Keeps Staying Okay mos by Tracy Moos Ravens starting contra Sto now he was staring contra the a lar Garde L season Sieso significant to score backs to well des cancer Man his star listos para Partido's importantes Rumbo player room, but super Bowl Superstars cast just In Corbert, the Nuevo, the cmos Pronter, Recuperacion al princey pasol Uesto, rivelto el Justo, hurt Pero savemos Quines, set ecoun extra Chip and the lombroes Aresto. There was a Cameron Dicker cono Sotos Dicker, the kicker. That's a lot of football gone, almost a Caputo Chargers, the Prescia, the Cameron Decker the kicker coming in you know since high school. From what I understand, you were already hearing, uh Dicker the kicker from from somewhere is it Matt teacher science teacher, Cameron.
Speaker 4: From middle school since seventh grade?
Speaker 1: Look at that seventh right, So when you got you know, from what we understand here, you know, and again thank you for joining us here on a puto Chargers. And I know a lot of the a lot of our audience are big on football, and you were big on soccerre. You're born in Hong Kong, you were raised Hong Kong, Thailand or Taiwan, and then you came to the United States when you were around junior.
Speaker 4: High age, you know, yeah, came in sixth grade, so when I was eleven, look at that.
Speaker 1: And then and from what I understand, you followed you were a big Liverpool fan, given it was a different football that you were all into at the beginning, though.
Speaker 4: Huge Liverpool fan.
Speaker 5: Grew up around a lot of Europeans and so I was always watching those on the weekends.
Speaker 1: So so take us to because I know we could talk about that. That's what me and Pancho want to talk about. I'm sorry bunch of jump in there, but I mean, okay, we already understand the loss on Sunday. That's we're talking about the Charger. We're talking about football. It's been in a rough season. It's been a rough right here, We're gonna put pause on that. We got a big game game against the Raiders. You guys already know we kind of want to get to know you a little bit because that cold hearted patill you know, the Gek cad Assos from uh from your end. I mean, we could talk about that all day, but we want to talk about Cameron the footballing fans. So to kind of take us through that. Why are you such a big fan in Liverpool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I just grew up.
Speaker 5: One of my best friends growing up, Tom, He his family's from Chester in the UK, and so their whole family was Manchester United fans except for my friend, and so we all I just was like, I'm with you, We're going Liverpool. So been a fan back in the Andy Carroll days, just some brutal times of life. Recently they turned it around a little bit and then last year struggled, but it's been good to see them lift some trophies and enjoy watching that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And okay, let's put things in context as well. I mean, they didn't go Southampton, Southampton or you know, Coventry City.
Speaker 3: They win Liverpool.
Speaker 2: It's all like you know they they they kind of played safe there you Okay, we're not gonna be man You fans.
Speaker 3: We're going to be Liverpool. Those guys are pretty good as well.
Speaker 2: So one of the questions Adrian that I that I asked Cameron last last season, and I thought it was so important. His response so interesting comparing what is to to kick a soccer ball compared to kicking a football, you know, because from the from your position, and you gave me. I love the explanation about In soccer, you can you can try to mimic what you did last time, but you can get creative, Yeah, depending on where you are on the field, depending the.
Speaker 3: Band you want to put on the ball, what side of your food you want to use.
Speaker 2: In football is a completely different story, so much more mechanic, if you want it say that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's it's way different, a lot less creativity, a lot more of just like, hey, I'm doing the same thing over and over again, trying to hit the exact same ball. Then the win comes into play when you're play and win the games, and then it's just like, okay, I gotta just change my target line. So instead of just aiming down the middle, or if you were aiming a little to the right or left that day, you're now playing it. Okay, I'm aiming at this spot on the right, and you play the ball there and let the win take care of it instead of you trying to mimic a ball and more football to do what you want like you wouldn't soccer.
Speaker 3: Kevin on really quick, Is your leg stronger this year?
Speaker 2: Is your do you feel your legs stronger this year because see, I don't know, from the outside, it feels like, I mean, you have your your career long this year and it feels like you have a lot. You know, you have more yards in that leg. But you're the only one who knows that. You know, compared to other season last season, are you really stronger?
Speaker 3: It's not just that. It's not that.
Speaker 5: I mean, maybe a little bit, not really too sure. I think I'm hitting pretty much the same balls. Maybe it's a little bit more, but just finding a more consistent swing and just working with that with our coaches in the offseason on changing a little bit, trying not to hit his under the ball to get as much spin, but just trying to spit hit through the ball so it can just fly out and still get its height.
Speaker 1: Now, Cameron going back to going back to football obviously, because that's kind of what we're going to keep it into today and the debate, the ongoing debate in the world of soccer. Number One, you call it soccer, do you call it football? Let me start there. In your own personal way of.
Speaker 4: Seeing soccer, it's not soccer, but it's it's not soccer. But yeah, I call it soccer. It's just easier, but it.
Speaker 1: Is called soccer, and technically from one I understand the Brits came up with the term soccer, so it works. But I think what I want to know now is the debate that everybody has, and we have it going on in the back of planes. You're just having to beer with their buddies. Is that Massy for you or is it Cristiano Ronaldo for you? Or is it maybe nobody else, somebody else messy?
Speaker 5: Going with messy, I just think more most talented player that there's been. I think when all is a great goal scorer from all of those things, but See alone is just like he does a lot.
Speaker 4: He can change games.
Speaker 1: And were you surprised that he came to MLS by the way? I mean, because it instantly lifted the spirit of the whole league right there, and we already saw it was getting better. It's only gonna get better.
Speaker 5: I was surprised he didn't go back to Barcelona. That was very crazy to see. But I understand the draw of it, especially being in Miami, having kids in the US and just getting paid pretty well to go enjoy life in Miami, and I think the draw that they're bringing in with other players now trying to bring Barcelona to enter Miami, all the old Barsil players. So it's cool to see that kind of level of players coming to the MLS right now.
Speaker 2: What about freaking specialists, Cameron, did you ever like looking at these speaks? There are a lot of those, but seeing one, let's say, oh my goodness, he really do that.
Speaker 5: I mean, Ronaldo's gotta be up there. Pulo Purelo, Pilo is one of the greats. I'll say that. I'll put him up there. Uh, Messi's always great. MESSI does the job, a big one for me. Steven Gerard, just Gerard just killing it. And then Tren Alexander Arnold. Now now that he's back in Predators, he's he kind of became the reincarnation of Steven Gerrard.
Speaker 3: So it's there we go.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: I'll leave this name for you in case you haven't seen him. It was a Brazilian guy that played most of his career in Olympic Leon in France.
Speaker 3: Juno.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I haven't seen in it. I mean, with all the greats, what that guy did in a freaking like, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: He was a dangerous man. Yeah, I've seen some of those and those that's nuts.
Speaker 1: And do you follow as far as like you know, like international or not international? But in other words national teams? Do you root for the States? Is there nothing you know? Is that we're really interesting? So looking at the United States and too, I feel and given for the United States, right, I mean you grew up here basically, right, and then this is the United States? Is what's giving you? So I see it. And plus that culture you went to Deak, I said, so you already know you know what's up. You wear it and you wear it right now. When you look at the US men's national team, who are the players that stand out to Because I like to ask this question because I like to know. You know, obviously there's the police that you could talk about Giornez, But is there a player that to you in your generation, you're like, man, that's our guy. That's the guy that's going to take us next level, take American soccer to the level i'd like to see.
Speaker 5: I think Tyler Adams is one of those players. I think he's a great pul watching him kind of dominate in the midfield.
Speaker 4: He plays well in the Premier League.
Speaker 5: He's just an overall kind of dog in there, and then Wesson McKinney as well and as well in there.
Speaker 4: It's pretty fun to watch.
Speaker 5: I know, Serginio Desk is in a little bit of getting some flak right now because he made a little mental mistake in a game. But he's a very promising, interesting guy to watch, and the way he's been able to play overseas and now at AC Milan just kind of dominating.
Speaker 4: And so it's cool to see some of these guys do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Oh he's not at AC Milan anymore. He is a what team did he go to? He's with I think Sginia, Yeah, I think he's at PSV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he's in UH in the in the Dutch League right now. Yeah, he's in one of those. Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's going with the young you knows, as it should be, the young generation, you know, the ones that are gonna be there for twenty twenty six and for twenty twenty four next year.
Speaker 3: Copaminia is gonna be a big tournament for this for this group.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very excited to watch those. And it's on home turf, so it's gonna be exciting.
Speaker 1: And it's got to be exciting. Enow for you looking at the Chargers and looking at them from a footboard point of view erling Holland, Justin Herbert, who's a bigger stone cold killer in your mind? Preparation, you know, because they're they're they're kind of like almost like if they were cut with the same cloud, right, same kind of maton on the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh man, that's a great question.
Speaker 5: I mean, because I'm around Herbert every day, I'm gonna say, Herbert, it's great. Great to see what Holland does on the field, no discrediting there, But you don't I don't see the preparation. I don't see everything that he does every day. So I think I got a roll with Herbert just watching the way he handles himself in the building and attacks everything.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and uh, now that we are in that in that topic camera and it's important for us to to know, how do you feel how does the team feel about you know, the uh, the the situation with Justin. You know, we know that he went into the injury reserve because he got the surgery, you know in his index on the right hand. How is the team you know, well, taking these for Justin for you guys as well, because we do have a divisional opponent coming up, you know, and it's still a very very important game because there is still chances, that's the reality mathematically, there is still hope for these teams. So how are you guys coming together at this moment knowing that e'sn't a Stick will be the guy now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think a lot of us have full faith and Stick.
Speaker 5: It's it's obviously tough when you're starting quarterback goes down justin going down, but you move on and that's part of the game. We've had injuries this year and the next guy needs to step up. And I think Easton does a great job preparing and he gets himself ready and he's in all those meetings of Justin he prepares just as well. And so it's exciting and I think it's gonna be a fun opportunity for him to showcase.
Speaker 4: What he can do.
Speaker 1: And I know we've seen you showcase what you've been able to do. And Cameron, you know, coming from somebody that's been observing the charger for such a long time and seeing that this situation with special teams with the kicker find its stability thanks to your work, you know, just lexo going and and we wish you all the best and we're gonna keep checking in with you from tann and time and talking a little bit more football.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, thank you sounds great.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, camer Thank you, take care, but thank Cameron Dicker, you know. And Hi Spancho, you know always says last so us so us so when he called those game, and I'm waiting to do dicad us so us so after.
Speaker 3: Oh well you might have. Let's do it full faith in this guy. Take you awesome, thank you, by thank you guys. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: But as a Cameron Dicker, he then throw the las cosas pancho keelamos the champions, lamos super fun de Liverpool selections down. He then sell le chaporas ma guselo relaxed perison. Then de mos Cala said on momentos rios ruga or kelvi la vida do not form of moe.
Speaker 2: Relaxed beniresanos ermano, look mama ami beni tresanos guando ita mental mantel position, manificial paragua and yeah, pork no porketmos kickers bok sindo ilk the Philip Bartillos in Italy its an super Bowls, buen Pasila, Bartamento, Ia Borguanto, Sanjos, charges Ana Perando and con Chico kom oil in com bereanos I tens to kicker, paracada por seve tan even killed comam and tan sereno porques looking sitas el ambient tito, look at juego and in partillo like aaos o viamente peruelta in MoU mo vien yea.
Speaker 3: Come come dicker.
Speaker 1: Product free grand con the football. Then grass is a camera our kickoff Thursday night football charges control raiders coming right up as preparin tho no important chargers contract raiders and princip possibly mathematic matine.
Speaker 4: Was as.
Speaker 2: Tel finale como amos classical line f har a party adras co roda elman ilund November see se levannimolauel. Who is contra own reval divisional consolo raiders. It doesn't give gal it does who is a classical friend to Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Its toys for Marquez puro Chargers, puro chargers. He soon producci the air game, the quitan lack the Chargers Radio Network Football American the Los l A chargers,