Speaker 1: Judy shut every single day.
Speaker 2: Yes, breakfast cool, God damn it good breakfast club.
Speaker 3: What that ass up on a breakfast club?
Speaker 2: Baby, you can't say breakfast clod with the business with the bruck. I don't think white people know how popular you guys are. Dj Enfy, Charlemagne, the God. You guys really are like the hip hop early morning late night talk Yo. I know what you're talking about. Yo, good morning usc.
Speaker 4: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the guy peas to the planet. Yes, what day it is?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: What day it is?
Speaker 2: That's right, good morning? Two more day, tell vacation.
Speaker 6: It's Wednesday is hump day. And I guess co host who's sleeps? She want to be partying all night? You want to in the gineo. They said you was at the holiday party last night.
Speaker 7: I was to go here. That was at the holiday part.
Speaker 8: I got my hair down last thing and I ain't leave a shop until like one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: So the swoops on one side, now it's on on the other side.
Speaker 8: You gotta like change the leave out because if not, you'll break your hair off.
Speaker 2: Oh got you? Got you? Got you? Yeah, you don't know anything about hair, So you went to the holiday I got four daughters talking about yourself, talking about for yourself, sir, I ain't talking about me. I'm talking about a young woman's hair.
Speaker 4: That's why I said. I knew this swoop was on one side and now the swoopers on the other side. You ain't even notice that.
Speaker 7: You didn't know?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: I didn't notice it because yesterday I could only see that eye, but now I can.
Speaker 2: See both of us. Okay, so how was the holiday party? Did you know about the holiday party? Hold me, I don't know. I don't know what you're talking about. But yesterday was the company holiday party.
Speaker 7: It was I heard holiday part.
Speaker 2: I've been working at fourteen years on no num about the holiday party.
Speaker 7: It was it was cool?
Speaker 2: This guy here, so how was it? Though?
Speaker 3: It was cool?
Speaker 2: That's cool. Where the hell was you at the holiday party? You don't work here?
Speaker 1: Was there?
Speaker 7: All the black people that like, I've never met before kept coming up like, oh my god, I have never met you. Everybody, but what do you do here?
Speaker 2: I was we told you to go to the hoghiday party.
Speaker 7: I got invited by the staff, by the team that don't.
Speaker 2: Even make no damn sense. Laurin don't even work here.
Speaker 7: I barely even go here.
Speaker 2: I kept saying that, y'all, how many black people they come up to you?
Speaker 7: It was like three. I met a girl. I met a girl in cell.
Speaker 1: She's fire.
Speaker 8: Her name is Amani. Never heard of them, she's new, she's been here two months.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that money, higher money, good morning. Did they play hip hop music?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: They played a little sexy red and uzzi. They got it in for us a little bit.
Speaker 2: Did you record your white people saying the N word? That's what we needed.
Speaker 4: When you go to holiday parties, people get drunk, make sure you record all the others if they're saying the N word.
Speaker 2: The rap songs used that for black miler.
Speaker 7: They didn't get that lit. Like, they didn't get that lit. It was very controlled, that's all. Kept saying. It's like, y'all are very controlling here my own job. They be turned.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I think I might have been the one iHeart holiday party. Years years years years ago.
Speaker 6: I went to two. We went to one together. We did Yeah, and then I feel like I went to one. We went one together, and then I went one by myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I've been there two fifteen years. I've been here.
Speaker 4: You know the way my anxiety is set up. I don't do too much of that type of stuff social anxiety.
Speaker 7: The company culture was great last night.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me that environment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 7: He walked in and was like, where's your bag? You work here?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, y'all let people just infiltrate parties. I heard y'all't even know who work here?
Speaker 2: Who don't?
Speaker 9: You don't even work Herejon.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm ish working here.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, we let's get the show cracking. Partisan Fontane will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: And all of you people, you know, I was looking at some comments yesterday on the Breakfast Club page and people were like, you know why y'all got Partisan Fontaine up there number one? Because he's an artist. He has a project called sex Tape. And this isn't Partisan Fontaine's first time at the Breakfast Club. I know a lot of y'all might have discovered him, you know, because he was dating Megan the Stallion but not only has Partisan Fontaine been a guest on the Breakfast Club Me and part Partisan did a one on one conversation with me on Brilliant Idiots. I've been listening to Partisan Fonteine forever. It's like before he was even signed. Yeah, party, he's a friend to the room before he was signed. He partied a third time. I got him up here because of what you said about making this. You know, you got him upre because you got a project out. People you don't never put no music out. And I be on his ass about not putting music out, and you know, yes, that's why he's here.
Speaker 2: Partisan has been here a couple of times. He's a friend in the room and he has a project.
Speaker 4: Yes they are, and they think they know what they be talking about, but they have no idea, all right, none whatsoever.
Speaker 6: And also former Senate that Nina Turner will be joining us this morning, is right, which you want to say. This is our first time up here too.
Speaker 2: We only have up here selection tea and she's cut it out. She's been up here before as well. That's right.
Speaker 4: She got a new initiative to we are somebody dot org Yep, she's gonna be talking about Okay, all right.
Speaker 6: Well we got a couple of birthdays. I you got Taylor Swift joint. Today's Taylor's birthday.
Speaker 2: I know we're not about to play no Taylor Swift on the now we got. I was just joking. I wanted to jump out the window and go that far.
Speaker 7: You was covering her for like three weeks. He was a Swift thie.
Speaker 2: You remember, I don't know why you're telling that lie.
Speaker 8: You came in here and said Taylor Swift was the best thing that happened to the NFL.
Speaker 7: Now you don't remember that never happened.
Speaker 2: Lauren heard you, if you've heard you said that you love her?
Speaker 1: White?
Speaker 2: God, No, you said Travis Kelsey, the NUBI.
Speaker 7: And White team, don't nobody care about.
Speaker 2: You said Travis Kelsey was a nubie and White came in.
Speaker 4: You said, you said you want to have little barrocc Obamas with Travis Kelsey, said you want to have his little Coles. You said you want to have Travis Kelsey little j Coles. That's what you said, Lorden. One thing I'm gonna teach him never go to battle with you.
Speaker 5: You don't care.
Speaker 2: He's just gonna go just just let it go. Just just let it go some time. Just let's shake it off and just shake it off, take it off like your god. Tailor Swift tells you to do it off, all right, faces his next take, tired today, it's the breakfast cloak the morning. Here we go that I was in the club for it club. You played a positive ass record in the club. It's a nope record.
Speaker 7: This one like people first getting there and co check.
Speaker 4: No, they like this record. I don't played in the strip club, but not what I want to hear. I would not want to hear all my life. I like all my life. I love that record, but that's not a club ruck.
Speaker 7: It made me put my hookah down.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you starting contemplating life. I wanna hear that when you drunk on drugs. Well, sir, you're not in the club anymore.
Speaker 7: I'm in the club, and I don't know that.
Speaker 2: We want to Delaware. It's a little bit now, come on now, but let's get into some front page news. Long the road is the edit, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: What up? Teds?
Speaker 10: Good morning DJ, every good morning Lord, good morning Charlotagne the god.
Speaker 2: All right, let's start with Biden bidens give it away more money.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is cashed out again, so again.
Speaker 10: So far one hundred billion, over one hundred billion has been sent to Ukraine thus far, and yesterday President Biden announced another two hundred million in pre approved aid for Ukraine. After President Galinsky's marathon of meeting in Washington. Take a listen on to give you some more information on the other side.
Speaker 11: Tonight, with the war raging and a brutal winter fast approaching, Ukrainian President Zelenski is making an urgent plead to Congress and President Biden.
Speaker 10: In Ukraine, we are fighting for our country and freedom.
Speaker 11: The US has already sent one hundred and eleven billion dollars in military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine since Russia's invasion began, but that money's honeing out. The Biden administration has been urging Congress to approve a new one hundred and six billion dollar package that includes roughly sixty billion dollars for Ukraine, as well as support for Israel and money to strengthen the US Mexico border.
Speaker 2: Oh, Merry Christmas, Ukraine.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, we just find o money now.
Speaker 10: Some Republicans want to overhaul immigration policies at the southern border before they sign off on this new money for Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Take a listen to what Republicans are saying about this.
Speaker 12: Our first condition on any national security supplemental spending package is about our own national security.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 11: The border is.
Speaker 12: An absolute catastrophe. And this is because of the policies of this White House, of this administration.
Speaker 2: How much your grand out, how much.
Speaker 10: Money they got so far has been over one hundred billion, and so Republican says, yeah, they're saying they want to audit for the money that's already been spent. They also want to know the strategy on winning the war if they're going to keep funding it, they want to know strategy on that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 10: They doubt this will be approved before this week, you know, before they go on holiday breaks, so this debate will continue in January.
Speaker 2: One hundred billion dollars? How much does it cost to take care of your ops?
Speaker 4: I got some young homies you know who will pull up and bubble coach and posh shafty math and handle that for way, all right, drop them off.
Speaker 2: Right and they will get popped off to invest with them. But I'm I'm kind of with charloa Mane, like, how much does it take to knock off your ops?
Speaker 6: One hundred billion dollars? Then we do far we're doing something wrong there, that's too much money. And then people always complaining about what we don't have when we talk about healthcare or we're talking about education, or we talk about all these things that America doesn't have, homelessness, It's crazy.
Speaker 10: What's frustrating me is this is a I mean, like people from Republican Democrat, Everybody's like that ain't just a lot of money. And I don't like the talking point that if you disagree with it, you must be right wing conservative.
Speaker 1: You know that's just not true.
Speaker 10: You know, people just every day Americans, I think all agree. You know that there could be much more that could be done at home. And I don't think that's fair because I know President Biden mentioned that yesterday that Republicans don't want to see this money goal because it helps Russia. And I get the politics of it all, but the every day average of American is looking at what they don't have.
Speaker 3: They're looking at how they're not feeling, you.
Speaker 10: Know, this alleged good economy, and so yeah, they feel away about are one hundred billion going to another country.
Speaker 3: And I think that's a fair assessment.
Speaker 2: That's a very fair assessment.
Speaker 4: How do you look American people in the eye and tell them you can't afford to wipe out their student, that that student, that you can't afford universal health care, but you got an unlimited dollar amount for war.
Speaker 2: How does our help as appropriating it has to think as appropriate rating.
Speaker 3: Even more so, would it Park say Charlemagne, they.
Speaker 2: Got money for war, we can't feed the poor, that's right. I don't know. Maybe he getting votes from Ukraine. I don't know. Maybe you can't voting in the next election.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that.
Speaker 10: Somebody said he must got a sex tape or something on Joe Biden because that he just keep able to just get an unlimited amount of money, you know, with with no questions asked. And we'll see Congress still has to approve it, you know, just for clarity. Republicans are pretty you know, clear on what they what they want to stop. So so we'll see they're more they're worried about their walls.
Speaker 4: That would be crazy if a video came out of Joe Biden sniffings Zelenski's hair.
Speaker 2: Now we get it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: We understand you said.
Speaker 6: That Joe Biden sex if I threw up in my mouth, like yeah, they just they just feel in.
Speaker 1: The comments and just trying to figure out. They trying to make the math math. They're like, we have sex tape, you know, like like what's going on?
Speaker 10: You know, don TikTok need to start a business or something, because they said, we just ain't got it.
Speaker 3: That's what the average Americans saying.
Speaker 6: All right, well that is front page News. Get it off your chest eight hundred five A five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines wide open again eight hundred five A five.
Speaker 2: One oh five one. It's the breakfast Club the morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest eight hundred five five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: They Mike, what's up?
Speaker 14: But this is over my breakfast club. Morning to y'all.
Speaker 2: Uber Mike, what's up? Get it off your chest? Brother?
Speaker 14: I got I gotta doing. First, I wanted to say, I want to thank you out for fourteen years of hard service. You guys haven't inspired me to start a podcast, Uber Driver. It's called more than just the driver. On Spotify got.
Speaker 2: To be you can actually do the interview in the call with people, so it would be done. Why are you driving around and he's talking to people in the cameras filming and while he's driving around.
Speaker 4: I don't want I don't want to inspire people in that way. I want to inspire you to go to therapy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I want to inspire you to, you know, do some things, but not the point.
Speaker 14: There's a lot of stories out here, Charlotte Man, I have a we have up to forty thousand ride, so we got stuff to talk about.
Speaker 2: So it's like taxi cab confessions. I love it.
Speaker 14: It's everything stories, what people have gone through. It's a whole bunch of things. Now you got literally the eyes and hairs.
Speaker 15: Of the streets.
Speaker 2: Are you making these people sign waivers that they agree you're.
Speaker 14: An interview of people. We're talking to insurance agents, the reports, you know, the ports that have the insurance when you're driving, a whole bunch of things that people are missing, and then your ratings as a passenger. Why sometimes it takes you a long time to get arrived. All those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but are you making these people sign away?
Speaker 15: Was?
Speaker 2: Are they allowing you to I'm not interviewing people.
Speaker 14: I mean, I'm not interviewing people.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 14: We have the way you're confused.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing if you're not interviewing people?
Speaker 14: Oh, we're talking about like insurance. We're talking about what drivers go through. Do you know what.
Speaker 2: Driveew a conversation? So you are you talking? Are you talking to these people?
Speaker 14: No, we're not talking to people, Charlemagne. We are talking to us, like fellow drivers.
Speaker 2: The driver, they're talking amongst each other.
Speaker 14: Okay, yes, yes, And last thing before I go, I wonder what you guys are. Happy holidays?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 14: And then whoever you guys meet, you're a third person or whatever. They have to pass the slander of the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Second, that's impossible.
Speaker 14: It's not about impossible, schlomage.
Speaker 2: I think anybody's pretty easy. Ill, it's impossible.
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 15: Whoever, y'all?
Speaker 2: Laura like, what's that? She's ready for that? Would you like to find out?
Speaker 1: Laura?
Speaker 8: No, I don't anything he's smile about. I don't want to be invited to So we.
Speaker 2: Had I trust you and be We had a We had a segment called Slandered a breakfast club where people can call up and slander the breakfast club. Would like about the breakfast club, they can do it.
Speaker 7: Oh, we used to do that at my old job.
Speaker 2: So they would have to call up and be able to slander you, and you'd have to be able to take you.
Speaker 7: We used to call it hit mail.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's like all the way you laughed about it.
Speaker 2: That breakfast club all you is different. I know it happens.
Speaker 7: It's in the comments.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now they're different. They're different.
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now with the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast Club?
Speaker 16: Right right, ray yo, Charlae man, what up.
Speaker 7: Are we lying?
Speaker 2: This is your time to get it off your chest. I got an indoor pool. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. I'm on right now. He'll tell you what it is. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 14: This Tracy?
Speaker 2: Hey Tracy, good morning. Get it off your chest, Mama.
Speaker 16: Good morning. I don't have anything to get off my chest.
Speaker 17: I just wanted to say I love the breakfast Club in good morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you back so much.
Speaker 14: Thank you have a good thing.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this damn Vius Morgan? Hey Morgan, get it off your chest. Man.
Speaker 15: Last night at work, I work at a hotel and they had a conference for flat earth people.
Speaker 2: Now real quick.
Speaker 15: I was in the military for ten years two to twenty fourteen. Drove submarines for the Navy. I want everybody that's listening to me to hear me clear. The world is not black. I've been around the world six times. I never fell off once.
Speaker 1: Also, space is real.
Speaker 14: I've seen Tomahawk missiles go into space for.
Speaker 15: Around the world come back down. Also, we're sending one hundred billion dollars overseas because it's strategic. We cannot let them take over certain plank areas so that they do in the long term, it's going affect America.
Speaker 2: So I know what sucks, and.
Speaker 15: I wish I had to answer my home with people in while we always spending all that money, but we got to overseas because if they get that oil the gas, it's a rap. I just want to matter the work they flack, just stop stopping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not wrong about nothing you said. And it's a damn shame that those things had to be said. It's a damn shame that in twenty twenty three, almost twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: You have to tell people that the world is not flat.
Speaker 7: Have you ever had a conversation with a flat person?
Speaker 2: I don't talk to flat Earth.
Speaker 7: It's like so serious? Would they believe?
Speaker 2: No, I don't talk.
Speaker 4: I got a couple of flat earths in my life who I love genuinely and dearly.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, and don't.
Speaker 4: I don't judge them for what they believe, but if they weren't my family, I wouldn't talk to them.
Speaker 2: I don't talk to flat Earth. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 16: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hey? Who's this? Them?
Speaker 17: Run?
Speaker 1: And Kia, Hey, Kia, get off your chest.
Speaker 16: So I just felt like I needed to release this, Like I moved down here to Lanta and January reno kit that's from Philly to start my catering doesn't live or to expand my catering busines because it was kind of booming a little bit in Philly, and I just felt like since me and my fox and my youngest son came down here, it has been a struggle. I feel like we've been here with everything under the sun my mother in law was dropped up to us one weekend for a visit. She's been there since July. It's been really, really difficult, and I deal with mental health. I had my first mental breakdown a couple of weeks ago, so it's just really hard. But I feel like things are slowly starting to turn around. You just needed to release it.
Speaker 5: What are you doing in regard to your mental health, queen? You got a therapist, You got somebody to talk to.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so I had I don't have anybody down here, but I had a situation because I've been to recitals.
Speaker 14: Too, and I ended up going.
Speaker 16: To a behavioral health therapist. It was like for like three months straight, Monday through Friday, from eight to five, like it was a full time job. So what ended up happening was because I still had that pick to work in a binder on the what to do when I had those episodes where I feel overwhelmed or stress. They give me steps to take and that helped a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the most important thing. That's what I'm happy to hear about.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to hear that you are, you know, doing, taking the steps necessary to keep your mental health together. Because that's the most important thing. Everything else will fall into place. But if you lose, if you lose that, you lose it all.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and that's what I had to tell myself. It was a reality check, so it was a telling I never won us fill again.
Speaker 14: So yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, love queen so much.
Speaker 4: You know, everybody protect yourself for in the holiday season.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, holiday depression is very very, very very real. So if you know you're a person, you know who deals about the depression, you're gonna probably feel those waves throughout the holidays, man. So just do what you can to protect your peace during the holiday season.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five. We got rooms on the way.
Speaker 7: Long, Yes we do.
Speaker 8: We are going to be saying a rest in peace to Andre Brower, amongst some other stuff. Will Tank has lost Vegas residency as well, so we've got some good stuff coming.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get into that next. It's The Breakfast Club in the morning, The Breakfast Club Morning, everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Happy holidays. Laurena Roast is here, our guest co host and reminding you guys that when you see the elves, the elves move every day. That we're talking about the elves on the shelf. And if you don't know, elve's on the shelf are little elves that Santa Sin's out and he watches not real, he watches your kids, and make sure that your kids are doing what's right law truth.
Speaker 2: Lauren, Lauren, all.
Speaker 7: The kids that are listening, please don't.
Speaker 2: Listen to the parents.
Speaker 4: Parents don't lie about the most majority of parents don't lie to their kids anymore about Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: Times are too hard. So yes, so giving credit to a fat white man the l's in the show my saying it was black. Yes, So good morning to all the parents out there, and happy holidays and hopefully Santa brings you everything you want. Let's get to the room and that.
Speaker 9: From this doom reports, I think a lot of people will recognize the voice.
Speaker 2: From the name on the breakfast club. Lauren came in hot.
Speaker 4: You know, there's nothing more cruel than telling a bunch of porn disenfranchised kids right out of list and saying will bring you everything you want, and then you're right after listen, then'll get nothing you want.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Lauren, don't do it, just go ahead. It's a scam. The clause of the scam Brower. So we are said, Lauren, Lauren, just just go. Don't just ignore me, you.
Speaker 1: Do this.
Speaker 2: Demon time is a Crump's crumped this. Just just go, just go. Remembly grew up seven day events. Just go, oh Jehovah whitness So my bag.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have no attachment to holidays anyway.
Speaker 2: So I keep lying the people, though, continue That's where.
Speaker 8: Your grenchness comes from. So Andre Brower, famous for his work on Brooklyn nine nine and homicide Life on the Streets, passed away. He died on Monday due to a brief illness. His put out a statement. A lot of people just came out, and you know, we're just talking about how great of an actor he was, how prominent some of his roles. Were so sad to see him go. But he definitely had a really, really big career. I feel like a lot of people didn't talk about him enough, honestly, but he had a really big career. So all of the shoutouts were pouring out online with people sending their roll was just to his family and just saying rest in peace.
Speaker 2: To that brother. Man sixty one is way too young to go. Rest in peace to that brother.
Speaker 8: It is it is now moving on. Wu Tang announced that they are going to be doing a Las Vegas residency during the time of the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Y'all excited, Come on, man, Wu Tang for LFE. Don't be talking about Wu Tang forever.
Speaker 6: But members though, all members will be there and how many days a week because you got Meth who's acting, so I don't know if he can be there all the time.
Speaker 2: Risu is doing so much. Is it gonna be all members?
Speaker 4: I'm sure that if they're doing a Las Vegas residency that whoever paid for that Las Vegas residency paid for Wu Tang. I'm sure those brothers are putting that time aside to go do that residency. Yeah, because it's only for a couple of weekends.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So so the way they're going to do it is it's going to happen Super Bowl weekend, So they'll be performing February ninth and tenth, and then they'll be returning for a weekend during March Madness and a lot of times with the Vegas residencies, they do it this way. It's kind of like a test to say if it'll work. But I feel like Las Vegas residencies are It's like it's like such a goal to have as an artist.
Speaker 7: So I'd love to see the wouting there now.
Speaker 2: I think that'll be dope. I mean, long week in Vegas. It's gonna be difficult because people it's so much to do that weekend, but I would definitely go see Wu Tang.
Speaker 4: The perception, the perception of Las Veiggas residencies has changed over the years because they were the time when people thought if you had a Las Veiggas residency, well washed up. That's why that clip of Usher from twenty years ago when the guy is telling us, you please promise me you'll never do a Las Vegas resident see, because the perception of Las Veiggas residencies used to be like, once you get to Vegas, it's over for you.
Speaker 2: But that is not the case, not anymore, No, not at all.
Speaker 8: It's actually because there's so many artists that speak out about how like with Usher, he talks about how he gets to he gets to like actually meet, not meet, but like be more intimate with his fans, fans from all over because you're in one place so they can come and see you. They don't got to run behind you.
Speaker 4: And since we're talking about what the uncles and aunties love, not only does Wu Tang have a residency, Jodicy starting in March, and New Audition has the last biggest residency and Shiit needless to say, I'll be spending a lot of time in Vegas, but I love it to it.
Speaker 6: I think us should open that up for a lot of these artists, giving him a shot and giving him a chance, him selling out every night and people seeing how.
Speaker 2: Successful it well.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, even though Usher is a different Let's be clear, Usher is a different level because Usher was mainstream, big superstar way before, so that's different.
Speaker 2: But all of those guys can do it. So all of those guys can sell out. So those new addition, no new Addition is sold out. But on their own arenas, Yes.
Speaker 7: They had a whole tour set out the last couple of dates.
Speaker 2: Yes those are arenas.
Speaker 8: Yes, people those acts from that time.
Speaker 6: When those arenas they did like the ball plays, they did the garden, those arenas. They didn't do outdoor arenas like Ed Sharon and Beyonce, but they still did arenas.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: No Audition is big though, but us it was a different level. US still ten in your record bro one album like knocking all stop?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? You get my Googles.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you got to google that. I love New Addition, but they was a different level.
Speaker 7: Can you'll be telling me not to do it with him, and then you do it.
Speaker 4: I just don't even know why we're having this conversation. I love New Addition. New Audition is cultural icons. With us is a different level. Come on, stop, it's not even something to google.
Speaker 2: Stop. You googled it and you saw it was right, the New Audition, and it says so over more than twenty million hours. Like I don't know why he was doing it right right, I said you was right.
Speaker 1: That's your problem when I say you're right.
Speaker 2: Just stop, I said, I don't need you to say I'm right, especially when I know it.
Speaker 7: See well that Wu Tang.
Speaker 8: The biggest presidency will be at the Virgin Hotel Theater, So make sure y'all go out get your tickets. Support them. It is important to support them for sure, so we can see more of this. I'm gonna go to that and.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna know no words.
Speaker 8: I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it, Tibby, where are we going?
Speaker 2: I just want to tell y'all, just just just people.
Speaker 6: I said, sold more than twenty three million hours in the United States alone and over sixty five million albums worldwide.
Speaker 8: You didn't He didn't need the I'm just telling people because people are listening.
Speaker 7: He bigs up itself enough.
Speaker 2: And New Audition has sold over twenty million records worldwide. I think I sh just done more than that, but I digress. She got nine number one. I said, you won. Oh, okay, you the best problem I know. All right, Well that is your room report when we come back.
Speaker 6: We got front page news Teslam figure out will be joining us, and then party Party, fontaneall be joining us as EP sex tapers out right now, eighty.
Speaker 4: Million records worldwide, but never anybody. I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 7: Nothing do you get like this close to everyhow one of the.
Speaker 2: Biggest selling music artists of all time. Just putting that up. We continue, We'll continue, Let's go to commercial.
Speaker 7: How many times you gotta tell him that he was right?
Speaker 2: He said twenty million. That was a town.
Speaker 13: It's breakfast Luncle morning the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Everybody's dj n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Laura la Rossa is here, and let's get in some front page news. And let me salute uh our sister Teslim figure o. This is nine months she's been doing the Breakfast Club consistently every day, even when you're a vacation, when you're when you're on a boat on this right if you did it, so, we appreciate you. And I love the sexy red red hair.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you please six.
Speaker 2: Red sixty red red here. Well, let's get in some front page news. Now let's talk about this CNN.
Speaker 3: T Yes, thank you so much. Andy, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 10: Last night seeing in host of the town hall with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
Speaker 1: I like town halls because it.
Speaker 10: Gives you an opportunity to really kind of get into the policy.
Speaker 3: You know, when there's debates is more arguing back and forth.
Speaker 10: But they did get a chance to go over some policies, and I'm going to give you a couple of highlights from and now. He started off talking about how Florida was the number one economy in America.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 18: If you look at what we've done in Florida, are economy's ranked number one of all fifty states. We've boomed like we've never had, even in the face of all the inflation and the interest rates, which we have to obviously struggle with too. But our unemployment rate is sixty percent lower than states like California, which are pure states.
Speaker 2: I'd also say this, I think.
Speaker 18: The first three years of the Trump administration, the economy is better than it has been. But that last year with COVID, I think was mishandled dramatically shutting down the country was a huge mistake.
Speaker 10: He was asked if all of his opponents should get together and go against Trump. One of the to stood up and said, hey, why don't you guys just all come together support everybody to bring down Trump.
Speaker 3: This is what he's had to say with his answer.
Speaker 18: I'm the only one running that can beat Trump one on one. Why because the other candidates cannot get enough support from core Republicans and traditional conservatives to be able to go. You can't just win with a slice of the party. You've got to have broad support. We'll be able to do that going forward now.
Speaker 10: He was also asked about sending money to Ukraine. We talked about it in the first hour. You know how a lot of folks feel away about that, and he wanted to point out how important the border crisis is.
Speaker 1: To take a listen to that.
Speaker 18: From a national security perspective, that open border threatens our country. We have people from all over the world that have gone in there. And so I think what these Republicans are saying is let's get this done. And Biden's going to have to compromise on that, and he's not willing to do it. Because President I'll do the border on day one. Day one, We're going to declare it a national emergency. I'm sending the military to the southern border. We're gonna stop the invasion. When people are here illegally, they have to be sent back.
Speaker 4: I should be more interested in the town hall that you know these networks are doing, because I see that CNN Deron de Santa saying they about to do a Bavic Ramaswami next night.
Speaker 2: But I just don't be caring because I know that need.
Speaker 4: None of these people stand a chance in hell of being the Republican nominee.
Speaker 2: I would watch Nikki Atley town Hall. I think she already did one though.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, I think I think it's good for me. You know, I want people to understand like the power that governors have. But I know, you know, I definitely hear your point, Charvromaine. But just even outside of that, like how a lot of people just don't understand how state government works. So I think it's a good, you know, opportunity for people to learn. But you're right, there's probably no chance in hell on being Donald Trump, but good information. I did want to point this last one out on he pointed out the difference between him and Donald Trump on abortion.
Speaker 3: Take a listen to that.
Speaker 18: One thing in this race that I think is important to point out is Donald Trump flip flopping on the right to life. So if you look in January of twenty twenty, when he was president, he stood in the March for Life and he gave a speech, and if you read that speech, he said that all life is a gift from God. He compared the unborn child in the mother's womb to being the image of God. He said it was important that we had protections in law and that's what he was saying in January of twenty twenty. Now he has attack states that have enacted protections like heartbeat bills as being a terrible, terrible thing. So how do you square that March for Life speech with now trashing states that have advanced protections that he claimed to come Was he not being honest in January of twenty twenty?
Speaker 2: Who is he talking about?
Speaker 3: Donald Trump?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, So he disagrees. He says he has a chance to win Iowa. He's visited every single county in Iowa. The caucus is coming up January fifteenth. He said, the voters decide, not the poems.
Speaker 4: Hey, Ron, I'm not even gambling. I'm not even a gambling man. I bet you don't win ale. That ain't happening for you, buddy. Okay. I am gonna watch but Vig Graham Swami tonight though. But the reason I want to watch that is because Abby Phillips is moderating. So you know that should be that that should be interesting.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Abby.
Speaker 4: So it comes again on I'm pretty sure Abby. I'm pretty sure Abby went press for Viaco about some things. So even though she's fair, but I think I think that'll be interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that is front page News.
Speaker 4: Stinky Tis and make sure you follow Tesling figure on all social media platforms and subscribe to tesling Figures podcast A great shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect.
Speaker 2: iHeart radio podcast network.
Speaker 6: All right, now, when we come back, Party will be joining the Sorry Partisan Fonteine, don't move His album or EP, I should say, sex tape is.
Speaker 2: Out right now. It's the breakfast Clug of Warning the Breakfast Club. Morning, everybody. It's DJ MV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Laura LaRosa, our special guest host is here, and we got a special guest in the building, my good brother Partisan fonte Party said, Party.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all having me, couldn't be back. How you feeling this morning? Man?
Speaker 4: You put out sex tape? Yeah, I'm always on you about putting music out.
Speaker 2: You never do.
Speaker 4: You finally give us this. I guess you call it the EP sex tape. And it feels like, at least the first half of it is about you being broken hard.
Speaker 2: It feels like that, So it feels what inspired that.
Speaker 5: It's really like a it's a bunch of records that I've made over Tom, you know what I'm saying, and just put together. That was our whole process of just wanting to get something out and I've been trying to perfect it and waiting for the right time and all of this. So we kind of just like, yo, that's what we got. We're going with this. Timing is just a God's thing. I guess you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I don't believe that these songs were the songs. Yeah, sitting around show me love you've been sitting on. I had that for what I got. I got a video for it so I can show you to Day's the video.
Speaker 5: But like I said, these are all things I've I've felt at a time, So they are real songs and they all real to me.
Speaker 2: How are you doing now? How are you doing? Brother? I feel like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm happy to be in a space where I am releasing music, you know what I'm saying, being creative and and just put myself out to the world again.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 4: Why are you afraid to put out music because you're on a very dope artist. I've been rocking with Party for a long time before you even had a deal or anything.
Speaker 2: Why are you afraid to put out music?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't. I don't know exactly what I can attribute it to. I don't know if I say afraid. But it's just like I'm a I'm a bit of a perfectionist, you know what I'm saying. I like to tweak and care even even this project right now, like we at the uh we had the eleventh hour and I'm still making changes and whatnot, you know what i mean, Like that's just it's just part of my uh my process. But uh, i had to really force myself to do it. I'm an overthinker of a little bit, you know what I'm saying. I've been Uh, I've been the receiver of scrutiny on several things. So I'm like, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you were less gun shy before you had a deal. Absolutely, I had nothing to lose trying to get a deal.
Speaker 5: I had to get out there, you know what I'm saying, Like I gotta I gotta make something. And this was just me expressing myself, you know what I'm saying. And now it's like at this level expressing yourself, you get you rid of can get you know what I'm saying, or I say that, you know what I mean. So it's a little it's a little different of a creative process.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, Does this make it difficult for you? Because you know, you've released projects before and usually when you do interview is in this in this album, you're more emotional, You're talking about feelings. So is it difficult for you to do interviews now and to talk about feelings, especially where you came from and how you came up in this industry.
Speaker 5: I'm happy that. I'm happy that I'm having to get comfortable with it, you know what I'm saying. Like it's definitely a thing that's new to me, expressing vulnerability, how I'm really feeling, you know what I'm saying. I like to play quiet, like you know what I'm saying. I don't share too much of my personal life, even on social media, like you know what I mean, I don't. I don't do too I only promote my own a lot of the time, you know what I'm saying. I just like, yo, here, go to music, y'all tell me what y'all think.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But but I'm trying to get comfortable with with just being more out there and expressing myself and telling people how I feel.
Speaker 4: And is it imposter syndrome? Because you know, the first project that put me onto you is not supposed to not supposed to be I supposed to be here. That's tough, That's what is So what did that title mean then? And what what does it mean to you now when you hear that?
Speaker 5: I still I still I still think it stands the same, you know what I mean? At that time in my life, not supposed to be here. I was in the hood. I felt like I was so talented, you know what I mean. I'm like, Yo, there's no way all this talent, all this music, all this drift, I'm supposed to be in the hood. And I felt like it ranged true, not just for me, but for everybody that was in Newburgh, like you know what I'm saying, and in that area of upstate New York. I felt like, Yo, I know that's nice at ball that's not getting that same look.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I know others that can do this and that and the third and we just wasn't getting our looks. I just felt like there was no way I was supposed to be stuck in that position.
Speaker 2: So that was the name of it, and you was right then.
Speaker 4: But I'm talking about like even now, do you feel like you're not supposed to be here just some type of syndrome.
Speaker 2: You know, made a lot of money writing for people stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I feel like I am supposed to be here. But I feel like I'm not one that always boasts myself up like I did this, I did that, you know what I'm saying. So I'm always been the person of a let somebody else do it, like, you know, like let them tell your accolades, let them like, yo, naw, you come up here, you know what I mean. Like, so I've never been one to like just pokes myself to the forefront or take that. So I guess if that's in that impostive syndrome laying maybe you got a lot of plaqus. You wrote a lot a lot of plaques. Yo, that's why I'm back. Just pop my you know what I'm saying. Like it's like, if not, who's gonna pop it for you? But you you know what I'm saying. So it's like now just being more true to myself is like damn, dude, accomplish a lot, and now I feel the need to because now I see people act like I don't got this, Like you know what I'm saying, we never did this, we never did it. I'm out here, I've been out here. I'm great at what I do. You know what I'm saying, I do it well. So I feel like now's the time I really got to just show that and talk about it.
Speaker 2: You wrote all the hits.
Speaker 4: I remember when Party posted be Careful before we heard Coffy on the day it him rappings sounding crazy.
Speaker 5: First off, she heard the song and she's like, I need this. You know what I'm saying, I need I'm taking this, and she did her thing to it, flip it around, all of that. But at the time that song was I'm like writing it from the perspective of a girl for me, and my verse was gonna be like my response. But you know, she took it and made it like multi million dollar ahead.
Speaker 8: But it's crazy because as as a as a woman who's listening to your music, a lot of times I feel like I hear you telling like women, I'm a gym, don't lose me.
Speaker 7: I'm here for you.
Speaker 8: But in real life, you're saying that you don't even feel that way about a lot of your accomplishments. Like why how is it like a whole different person when you're the artist party versus in person?
Speaker 5: Tell your side of the story. You get to be yourself, you know what I'm saying, and put out to the universe what you that you need to like. And I'm I'm a personals to let my my work speak for myself. You know what I'm saying, speak for yourself. So if I'm bragging to music, I get to be chilling person. You know what I'm saying, y'all.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm I was gonna ask, do you want to be an artist or do you prefer to behind the scene.
Speaker 5: No, listen, I've never ever, I've told this before, I've never ever intended to be a writer, Like you know what I'm saying. And I don't consider myself a writer to this day. Like I've really just helped out people I like or people that I'm friends with.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's not like I'm in a studio with people all day cooking up records like yo, this is for such that's not me music for myself? Most of the time, and if there's somebody that I respect or somebody that just wants my taste, my opinion on something, I feel like that's more. Uh the laning it is is like now that taste, his beat selection is impeccable. He's witty, you know what I'm saying. So people went that around when they created it. So I'll be happy to help when it's when it's somebody I like.
Speaker 4: I remember being being somewhere with Kanye and Kanye was like, man, man, yo, man, that Cardi line man when she said, uh, I'm about to I'm about to run out of Gucci.
Speaker 2: Too many hangers something. I got to stay out of Gucci. I'm finna run out of.
Speaker 4: There, and he was like, y'all need to work with Party. I didn't even I thought he was talking about Party next door. It didn't dawn on me.
Speaker 2: He was talking about Party man. Like at this time, he like, I know that nigga. You know that nigga? You know so you ended up in Wisconsin absolute writing for Kanye?
Speaker 5: Then yeah, yeah, we put them together out there too. So Kanye, Cardy, who else Beyonce?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that one. Yeah, Like that's what I mean.
Speaker 5: So it's like when people like you're a writer and and I say, I don't just be out here just writing for Anybody's like look who I look who I work with? You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm not about to just be out here just on the Renaissance album.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no, something else. But anytime anytime he's like you ask you too many questions, anytime.
Speaker 5: You could anytime you get to work with Beyonce, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I love that opportunity.
Speaker 5: I was so glad that she even you know, considered my taste and in my opinion on putting something together.
Speaker 2: So how did that call come in? Hey, Beyonce, he wants to do something? You got any ideas for this? Who called your phone?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Was it whole? Was it?
Speaker 5: Be?
Speaker 10: Was?
Speaker 5: And it was one of those things where I'm like whatever, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, whatever, bro, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But then I heard the instwem. I'm like, nah, this could be something.
Speaker 5: This, this is probably going this is probably gonna materialize into something. You drop every thing and run right to the studio. I think, I did you know what I'm saying I was in the crib. I was in the crib and when I got the call, so I did. I started it right away. Are you allowed to talk about this? What what I'm talking abou right now? Yeah? I think sign you know, no letters or not like this is it out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It came out.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay. I'm just thinking maybe another Houston hot he could block it now.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I'm just asking. I don't know. We got more with Partesstan Fontaine when we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, wanting everybody at cj Envy, Charlamagne, Todd, we are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with partisan Fontaine, Charlamagne.
Speaker 4: Now, don't show me love, you say putting ointment on scars that you got way before me.
Speaker 2: Powerful line. Talk to me about that line.
Speaker 5: When you when you get into relationships with some people, like sometimes there are things they've been through that are traumatic to them, you know, and you gotta you gotta kind of maneuver around that, like sore spots.
Speaker 2: Since the spots, you try.
Speaker 5: To show them that those things are are not issues for you, or you try to just help them heal through through those things. So can you help somebody if you're not yourself on a journey of healing, If you're not yourself yeah healed, are on a journey of healing. I mean, I feel like that's a common mistake that people try to make. I mean, you know what I'm saying, trying to heal somebody, trying to fix somebody, you know what I mean. It's a it's a common thing that we, uh we try but uh, I think as as people, we just try to help others along on our journeys at whatever spot they are.
Speaker 4: That's why I hear on a lot of these songs, you know, especially on like Run Run Run, you said you're not ready for love, and so it made me think, well, damn, if party not on a journey of healing, and if he's not ready for love, how can he be mad at a woman who's not ready yet.
Speaker 5: I mean, at that time, it was like, Damn, I'm not ready for love. Maybe i've been I've just been through something that now makes me unable to be ready to give the love that I know I can or love at my highest potential, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like that was that message at that time. So now you did the record the person I did. What made you release that record? Why did you feel like you had to do that record? I just felt like I wanted to give some some some context to the things that have been put out about myself, you know, I felt like that was just necessary.
Speaker 4: Was that really about you? When she said she caught her man getting in her bed, was that about you? I didn't know if that was about you. She was just rapping.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a loose interpretation of events.
Speaker 8: Make it tight for us, Like, we want to understand because when you say you walked into your man getting in the.
Speaker 2: Bed, sound that sounds very specific.
Speaker 7: I'm envisioning her walking in and going off on.
Speaker 5: Shorty and this and this is why I was like, this is absolutely not the case. And that's why I felt like a record like the person needed to happen.
Speaker 2: So you want the clear of how you feel like the social media in the industry was looking at you. I wasn't at one time.
Speaker 5: Just everything with that, With that one line, a lot of people are like, oh, it's one line.
Speaker 2: One line.
Speaker 5: That one line like made people not want to interview me. Like you know what I'm saying, Like what like this is proud of me saying anything, making any song. I'm like, oh, now he's this, he's that, you know what I'm saying. My whole I've never y'all know me, y'all know me for a long time. I've never been a bad person, never been painted any type of way and at all, Like you know what I'm saying. Like, so that that one, it hurt me personally and then to it like tarnished my image.
Speaker 2: You tarnished my you know what I'm saying? What was as a person? One line that you did say that I think all men out there felt was when you said you found out a lot of stuff that was going on through social media. So how did y'all deal with that? Because even during that time, y'all still stay strong? So how did y'all deal with that?
Speaker 6: Because it has to be hard to find out something about your partner or anybody on social or not face to face.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I mean, when you and somebody you love you, you find a lot of endurance, Like you know what I'm saying, You go through things hell I.
Speaker 4: Mean on sexy and conceited, you said a girl could stab you when you wouldn't leave. So if someone can do something like that, if that's the type of time, you know what I'm saying, Like I've been in toxic relationships.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know what I'm saying, if we bonded, and we bonded whatever, but traum, what's your sign? I'm a Capricorn.
Speaker 4: So so my point by saying that is, you know if somebody and I know you was just exactly right when you say somebody could stab you and you wouldn't leave.
Speaker 2: But basically you're saying you're willing to make things work through anything.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, you, Yeah, we like that, and we like that, so you could make it even if you did hear about her and other people speaking of Megan, you could you could work through that.
Speaker 2: Right if you love them.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's ever been an issue about who she's been with or any or any partner, like you know what I'm saying. I don't think that's something for people to judge, like who you've been with, But I think something to be judged is honesty, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: In a relationship, I think that's not going to be judged. And that's the one thing that was surprised because you don't speak much on social media. It's all about the music. So at one time you was ready to go to war, right, ready to to knuckle up with whoever it was, and because you believe something, and then you found out that what you believe wasn't the truth. So how was that dealt with? Because you were ready to fight whoever right as you should, your girl, your your fiance, somebody was thinking about you said you were going to pick out a ring, and they sound like you listened to the song. I listen to the album.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that and I appreciate that because I feel like when I see a lot of I'm in so I get a lot of questions. I'm like, yo, did you listen to this? Like you know what I'm saying, I've said this to that. I spoke, I spoke my piece, I said this.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Like, I've never been one.
Speaker 5: To want to come in and address a bunch of stuff, especially not anything this personal. This like this serious to me on you know what I'm saying? In a uh, It's like, yeah, you know what I'm saying, and that's not my body. You know what I'm saying. I barely talk about my own music, which I which I want people to here. You barely put out music.
Speaker 2: Shut up, man to put music. I guess we're here.
Speaker 5: Sex tape is out now make sure listen to and I mean sex tape just brings more questions them.
Speaker 7: By that name.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sex is one of my topics that I go too often, you know what I'm saying. It's especially in the music.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of things you can do with the word sex though. And then I mean, you know, right now everybody's having a conversation about you, Meg Tory, Lanez and then you drop something you name it sex tape.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 8: I feel like a lot of people look at this is like you're leaning into what's happening or what's what's the conversation.
Speaker 2: Is like, you know what I'm saying, it's one of those Damn if.
Speaker 7: You do, Damn if you leaning in, it's fine.
Speaker 5: How much you I have my title picked and I thought, I'm like, yo, boom, all right, let's just drop off the s because you know what I'm saying, it might be too Uh, might be too raunchy, too explicit.
Speaker 2: Boom. But now it's X tape. Oh, now it's definitely about such.
Speaker 7: And you was gonna go X tape.
Speaker 2: That was my abbreviation that that like.
Speaker 5: But listen now, and that's still a problem, you know what I mean. So I couldn't avoid it either way. You know it's supposed to be X taped. You know it's supposed to be sex take supposed to be.
Speaker 4: And that's cute, you say, alfraidle and mistakes the only thing holes know how to make.
Speaker 8: Yeah, spaghetti, baked chicken, that can do a couple of bas.
Speaker 5: With. Then the mistakes if you ask them, if you ask them to make something, you get.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If she if she one level up, she's gonna throw in the salmon. You know what I'm saying, she might throw make a little salmon.
Speaker 2: It's my medium in the air fire, no know wo And then on another part, you say, I love you girl like Andrew Tate. Andrew Tate don't really love these women.
Speaker 5: You know, No, I don't know the interview I saw he was talking about how you love You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He wanted a woman and all that.
Speaker 8: I thought he was you talking about Andrew Tate the online Yes, that's.
Speaker 2: How did you get one hundred millionaire billionaire?
Speaker 1: I guy party.
Speaker 8: I'm starting to feel like there's a little bit of like, you know what you're doing, because it ain't no way you thought that man loved women.
Speaker 2: You think Andrew Tate don't love women.
Speaker 8: He has some serious issues on how he shows it and how he speaks on it.
Speaker 5: I don't know everything more man doing his life. The interview that I saw, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Love women.
Speaker 5: I understand that boom. You know what I'm saying. In the study of making line it was a line.
Speaker 4: Now a clip that with people that will stay online run from men who like Andrew Tate.
Speaker 2: That's what women did.
Speaker 5: I acaus say, I like Andrew Tate. I just said, you know what I'm saying, I love you girl like I just.
Speaker 7: I put Andrew Tate into Google.
Speaker 1: You want.
Speaker 8: Of the first three things that came up, they talked about the his trafficking case.
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ, just let me let me cuckle b let me like yo, yo, why are you scared to put out music? This is why, this is why this is a part You're a rap Andrew Takee.
Speaker 2: This is why music now.
Speaker 5: But now like my stream of consciousness, now I have to go back and be like, you know what I'm saying, Like when.
Speaker 7: A line that makes it makes sense, like just RN with plate that's it.
Speaker 5: The next line of CBS to be open late like have to do with anything? You know what I'm saying like nothing.
Speaker 2: So what you to CBS see.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. But boom, that's artistic, right, you know what I'm saying like you can.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just don't don't read it too much into me. I'm just just a joke.
Speaker 5: So I move.
Speaker 6: We got more with Partisan Fonteine. When we come back, it's the breakfast Club Good Morning Wanting. Everybody is DJ n V Charlamagne Todd.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Laurna Rosa is here our guest host, and we're still kicking it with Partisan Fonteining. His album or his EP Sex Tape is out right now, Charlamage, do.
Speaker 4: You feel like you rushed to put this project out just because, to your point, you don't like people talking about you. So when you put out the record about Meg, it was so much backlash. He was like, Man, let me change the conversation a little bit.
Speaker 5: Nah, this this, this project was coming. It was already slated, and you know what I'm saying, It was already coming, and uh, it just time. Was that the person song took time away from me prepping the project. You know what I'm saying. That was just a one off. It's not on the project because it wasn't for that, you know what I'm saying. I didn't. I didn't. I never wanted this to be like, Yo, I'm about to capitalize on this. I just felt like I needed I needed to. I need to put it out there so people could hear me, like you know what I'm saying. And I didn't want it to be the talking point of my creativity. I didn't want you know what I'm saying. That's a side note. I had to do that for myself. But this is what I want you to focus on. This is what it's important to me.
Speaker 7: So what happened? Why did y'all break up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean, because he's never like directly answered the.
Speaker 2: Question why did we break up?
Speaker 5: There's a there's a there's a laundry list of reasons that could have caused us to be a.
Speaker 2: Part, and I don't want you to give any of them because you still love that young lady.
Speaker 8: That was my next question because on your project it sounds like you no on the person, it sounds like you still love her.
Speaker 5: You do you definitely love Listen, I'm a person that doesn't that believes love doesn't go away, it changes, you know what I'm saying. Like, and I've always and that's another thing I've stated, like yo, I always went well for her, Like you know what I'm saying. I'm not a person that wants bad for her. I'm not out here calling her all types of such and such. I've never I've never even discussed some of the things on that song with my closest friends, Like you know what I'm saying. So when the song came, people's like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Do it dring? Because you said that you picked out a ring from Greg. Greg, that's our guy.
Speaker 2: He didn't say he bought it, just don't know if he actually got.
Speaker 4: Did you buy it or did you pick it up? The money has been allotted for something different now. But you said she lied to you about something. What did she lie about what you was talking about earlier? Because when you buy a ring and you're about to propose, right, so you found out she lied about something and that made you change your mind.
Speaker 5: I felt like I felt like it made me definitely half the second guess where we was at, you know what I mean at that time?
Speaker 2: Like it took it, It did, it did.
Speaker 5: Damage, you know what I'm saying, Like internal, I don't know if it made us break apart, but it was just like it definitely took a blow to me.
Speaker 2: Could you love again? Could you trust him?
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 2: Love again? Absolutely? I think I'm open to to love him. Can you tell every girl you loved him? Are you that guy? Absolutely? The guy that you My girlfriend were gonna you that guy? Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: It's hard for me to like really like vibe consistently with a person. You know what I'm saying, Like, so I'm not that I love you every No, it's not me. It's not me at all.
Speaker 4: Are you a person that has the way the pants in the relationship? Because you got feminist tattooed across you? But on the I forgot what record is on the album? You said only one in this relationship? And I got it first? All pause, What does that mean? You said that just.
Speaker 5: A good line. You can either cry about it or you have a wine pant. You know what I'm saying this is this is.
Speaker 2: What does that mean for you? Though? It's just like it's just like that sounds like very much. I'm the man. What I say goals? I don't know.
Speaker 5: At some and sometimes in your relationship, man, you have to be the man, bro, you have to be the feminist tattoos stomach. Yes, absolutely, I'm a man that's a feminist. You don't think so, you don't think that's possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I got four daughters, so it's like regardless, and I have one that I love.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, that's what I'm saying. So I'm very much a man. I'm very much a feminist. I don't think the two have to, you know, be at odds.
Speaker 8: So y'all want to talk ever again, you you're very careful what your words.
Speaker 11: About I think or have you spoke?
Speaker 7: Have you a Megan spoke?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Would you be open to that?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the conversation would be about, you know, I don't. I don't know. We see's been the block?
Speaker 5: I don't I don't foresee. I don't foresee that. But you know what I do see what's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Everything you know is on Spotify, on Apple Music. Matter of fact, I'm the first person to ever have his sex tape uploaded to Apple Music.
Speaker 2: Do you know that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And Spotify. I mean that is interesting.
Speaker 4: I do wander because I can see the frustration and I know it's got to be hard to go out here and from the project and everybody.
Speaker 2: Asking you about you want to talk about this?
Speaker 4: If I guess, this is my last question about that the person record, because you talked about a lot of the trauma that she's been through. You said she needs to do work on herself. If you knew that she had been through all these traumas that she needs to deal with, why make a song about it? Why put more salt in the wound?
Speaker 2: So to speak? What that record was going?
Speaker 4: They would say, gaslight mm hmm, just like we already need. Like she's not the bell of the ball on social media. Social media, it makes her more of a villain than especially.
Speaker 8: After a song where she talks about not wanting to be here?
Speaker 2: Is that? What is that what you pulled away from the song?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that what you pulled away from the song?
Speaker 4: Honestly, that is one of the things I pulled away from the song because because being that I know you and I know how you move, I'm like, well, damn, why would Party do this at a time Like I didn't pull it, you just said she just talked about how she wanted to kill herself and all types of other things like why had fueled?
Speaker 2: But I pulled it as he was trying to clear his name. That's what I pulled.
Speaker 8: I pulled hurt people. I pulled both of y'all. Have y'all own hurt from people?
Speaker 2: Hurt people?
Speaker 8: No, not that like I meant hurt people like them too, both of them. I think that both of y'all have y'all were both very publicly hurt and there's still some of that there. That's why asked with y'all, would you ever be open to having a conversation with her? But I just felt like because again going back to what I said earlier, because of what how like I myself, this is my first as a fan, looked at you as the protect black woman person. It's just like you can get that lick back, but like, is it even really a lick? Like does that even stick?
Speaker 2: For real? Did you cheat? Party? That's all.
Speaker 4: People gonna keep asking you over and over until you know, until you give him an ask.
Speaker 2: I gave it. You didn't you did cheat?
Speaker 5: Listen to you? You said, you said, you said you listened to the song. It's entirety you're sitting there.
Speaker 7: You got to go back again.
Speaker 2: What context he was he said he would never cheat. First, damn context clues. I've put this in the It's in there, like you know what I'm saying. I've said this.
Speaker 8: Boy, how are you doing now with the Are you still like people missing you with the Jada Kingdom and that whole thing you smiling?
Speaker 7: Is that a you blessing? Is that a relationship?
Speaker 5: Or like? How?
Speaker 8: Because how are you dealing with a whole new person and you don't seem kind of like clothes off or like done with what you've been through?
Speaker 5: Listen, this is so, this is this is why social media is like an illusion, right, Like this song comes out and now it's brand new again.
Speaker 2: You got to think about how long we have been separated. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You've seen other people like months and months ago, you know what I mean? Like this is not new, Like I've been through this process of healing. I've done my all right, this is the my reality. This is we've gone separate. You know what I'm saying, I've done and taking that time. I guess social media makes it look like it was like this.
Speaker 6: That's the part that sucks because when we've seen the you know, of course you see the pictures when she was with the football.
Speaker 2: Player, it was like, damn, she cheating on party. But y'all was finished by then. I'll be honest with You're just worse than either, bron. I listened like once or twice because I didn't want to hear you like that. This is bad.
Speaker 17: Bro.
Speaker 2: You say on the record that she can hit.
Speaker 4: Up your mom for anything. I don't think your mom would proved this record. Remember when ja Z made did you ask? Jay Z made super ugly? He said his mom told him, like, yo, you went too far. I think if she heard that, she said, what did.
Speaker 2: Your mom think about this record?
Speaker 5: I don't know, because I know she. I know she didn't appreciate the line that was said about me. I know she didn't appreciate that, especially with somebody that she was speaking to.
Speaker 2: Does your mom still speak to her?
Speaker 7: They were still speaking around the time to the song drop.
Speaker 5: I don't think around the time dropped, but like not too not too far removed.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? What song you want to hell off your album? Anyone? What's your favorite one on?
Speaker 4: That's sexy, that's that's the one next year you can see it. That's our guy, sexty. You conceited bart On Lfontaine sex tape out this Friday party.
Speaker 6: We appreciate you for joining us, brother, thank you. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, all right, everybody MV Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Lauren Rosa is here.
Speaker 4: All sex tape is out right now, that's right. Partisan Fontaine is a lou e p. Now let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 2: Or reports.
Speaker 7: I think a lot of people we will recognize the boys in the name.
Speaker 2: On the Breakfast Club. Lauren came in hot.
Speaker 8: Sisa sat down with zay Low and she talked a lot about her career and the fact that she hates being famous.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 20: I'm gonna photo shoot for like, you know, Washing Journal, and I'm crying on sad because I'm freaking out about being perceived and I'm just like I just can't do it. And then that's when I ask myself, Oh, this is that like juncture where people like aren't heard from anymore, either they like had a mental breakdown or they lashed out of somebody. Once that perception starts, and it's like, I don't know, am I to my terrible to work with?
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to work with me? Get nervous.
Speaker 20: I get nervous about that, and I was like, I don't want to talk to anybody. I just want to disappear. But that is the stage that I'm in right now, while I'm so concerned about, like what does all this actually mean? How do people view and me? How do people see me? What do they expect from me? Can I just disappear and not talk to anybody? Is that ungrateful? Do I appear ungrateful because I have anxiety and I'm like stressed about my reality. If I just focus, like me restarting my forty day sadaa and like prayer and I cut my circle down really small, that's the answer.
Speaker 4: That's the side of fame that nobody speaks about. And I'm glad Siss is being real about that. And you know, I will tell Siss that she doesn't owe anybody anything. She's here to be a musician. She gives us her music, she gives us her art. We consume it. That's it. Nothing more, sthing less.
Speaker 6: Sad thing about it is music has changed, or this industry has changed so much. At one time, like you said, that's all we wanted was the music, right. We had our favorite artists and our favorite musicians, whether it was Whole or Michael Jackson or whoever it was was. But now it's to a point where people want to dive in people's lives, you know, and some people don't want to give up their lives, and they feel like they have to because they feel like a social media you have to. But sometimes that comes with things like you said, like with depression, with wanted to commit suicide, with not thinking that they worthy enough.
Speaker 2: You know, she.
Speaker 7: Talked about too.
Speaker 8: We didn't hear it in the clip, but in the interview she talked about she would be on set for like magazine covers and just start randomly crying and like couldn't really contu Yeah, in the smoking mirrors of like the industry and just any any level of success comes with a lot of smoking mirrors. It's like you feel like, am I ungrateful for feeling like this is not what it was what I thought it was going to be giving. And it seems like it's a tug of war battle for her because she's talked about this a few times now.
Speaker 4: And I feel like Scissan is a throwback to when artist were mysterious because Sissy be out the.
Speaker 2: Way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: She gives you music, and she gives you yeah, and every control was like six years ago, seven years ago back and then the next album came out five years later. Now she's about to drop a deluxe, which is rare for her, for her to be coming out with new music so fast, but like she just really focuses. She keeps you focused on the music man, and I respect that. And she's number two on my daughter's Spotify rap playlist. That's that's one of my daughter's favorite arts.
Speaker 2: Was number one.
Speaker 4: Phoebe Bridges was number one, but Phoebe Ridges and Scissor is my fifteen year old favorite artist, so okay, yeah, I know what they can do no wrong. In my eyes, Sissy brings our house together. I like Sizzle. My wife likes Sissa. She's daughter like Scissor. She brings us together. Okay, soll drop on the clues Boss and sister.
Speaker 8: Dammit, I want to get into the deluxe because, like you said, right, Scissa doesn't just like come out and like give us music. So she's talked about Lana for like a minute now, even when SOOS first drops. So it's supposed to be a deluxe version of SOS, but she was saying how she's going Sizza was saying she's going back and forth with should it be a whole separate project or should it just be a deluxe She did drop visuals for it, like photos, like a photo shoot. She did like six photos over the weekend. Y'all know her visuals are always fired. But it seems like she's trying to figure out what it should actually be because she has so much music. But she's talked previous about it possibly being seven to ten songs. There will be new songs on this, which is really big for her as well.
Speaker 7: But I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think Sissa is like an artist artist like, and they always get it tough, like they never feel adequate enough.
Speaker 2: You know, if I promise you met her.
Speaker 4: SOS concert is one of the best concerts I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: And so it was.
Speaker 4: It's a full production. It's like it's like a movie. It has a beginning of middle and in. Anybody who's been out there to see the soos too, you know exactly what I'm talking about. And I feel like if she number one, she could do whatever she wants.
Speaker 2: With her music. But Drop a Lane is a third project. You know what I'm saying. It's name, that's your namesake, it's named after you. It'slaine, you know what I mean. Drop it is a third album. Why not? You're gonna win regardless. It's Sissa. How can Sisster lose at this point?
Speaker 8: But she might not feel that way because even with control control, it took so long for.
Speaker 7: People to give. It's just due. And I know as an artist, even though shitdn't matter, that sits with you.
Speaker 4: Sissy, you're playing with house money. You can't lose right now. There's nothing Sysy can do to lose. All you got to do to put out good music. But more importantly, I hope she is dealing with her mental health and her emotional well being.
Speaker 2: That's that's the most importantly them.
Speaker 7: Panica texts, real.
Speaker 2: Man, you ain't got to tell me mm hm.
Speaker 8: So up next, we are going to talk a little bit about Ryan Leslie and Cassie. Now those are two names that is like a throwback.
Speaker 2: What they've been saying.
Speaker 8: So TMZ caught Ryan Leslie out and of course they talk to him about everything that's happening with Cassie, the news, with the Diddy allegations, and you guys know, Ryan Leslie signed Cassie what like back in like two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: He is the reason the world heard of Cassive.
Speaker 8: Yes, and they were at one point romantically evolved as well too. The story back then was that Cassie left Bryan Leslie for Diddy when she got signed to Bad Boys. So yeah, so they asked him about just every thing that's happening right now if we spoken to her, Let's take a listen, because.
Speaker 21: When I ask you really fast, right, I know you worked her Cassie initially. Did you ever think or know that she visited danger at any moment anytime? Anything?
Speaker 1: Is that something that you I think.
Speaker 4: That was a much further past after you know our working relationship.
Speaker 1: Well, have you spoken to her.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we've definitely spoken, but mostly it was around the time when our mutual manager.
Speaker 2: Was past away.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Well, how is she doing?
Speaker 21: Have you spoken her, spoken to her since the allegations or well, the.
Speaker 18: Last conversation we had she's planning for a tour, so we had talked.
Speaker 7: Oh I like that. Did y'all hear the last word? Cassie is planning for a tour?
Speaker 2: Yeah, planning it on a tour.
Speaker 7: That don't make you excited?
Speaker 8: No, it makes me excited only because I feel like we never really got like we got me and you with Cassie and that was a moment and then it just like went away and she became Ditty's girlfriend and we never cared about anything with her at all.
Speaker 2: Did she have enough music to tour?
Speaker 17: That?
Speaker 2: But I was going to say the same thing. I was gonna say, name three Cassie joints.
Speaker 8: You can't really I only know me and you. But that might mean that there's new music coming, and.
Speaker 2: That's different, like, yeah, if she got new music coming, Yeah, that's more like a promo tour. Yeah, she might drop this album to Diddy whole this album, every talking about her feelings and stuff like she probably can't.
Speaker 7: She probably nda up after that. Settlement.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but she could write about her past relationships. She ain't got to say his name, right.
Speaker 2: She might already have a bunch of.
Speaker 1: He was so point with that. Do it again.
Speaker 2: Imagine the first line played against him. He can't do that. She can't. She ain't gonna do that. But I will say this, I don't think signed to gun that's yo.
Speaker 7: That would be such.
Speaker 4: Would be executive produced by Ryan Leslie and fifty. He's that petty Cassie's new album. He's that pety.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think Cassie gonna do. I think if Cassie did get the large settlement that people have said she did, she probably gonna chill out, raising babies and relaxed. Oh clearly Ryan left. You know something, You wouldn't just say that.
Speaker 6: But that might've been before the settlement and everything that went out that he spoke to her and said she was going on toll. I might have went on toll before the settlement. But if I get a big bag like they say she did, I'm gonna sit my ass on.
Speaker 8: But you know what's crazy is I don't even think that. I mean, everybody wants money. I don't think that her motivation would be money. I feel like Cassie never really got a full career, Like even as a model, she was there and then she was just did he's girlfriends?
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 7: Y'all don't want to see Cassie.
Speaker 2: I think she don't want to see I think she got her chances and all this.
Speaker 4: I just don't think people are about to jump out the window with I'm so silly, come on, stop, like, knock it off.
Speaker 2: She did it. She had a couple of albums and she puts out a new album, new music, yes, yeah, but.
Speaker 7: Do you want new Cassie music.
Speaker 2: The way people just.
Speaker 4: Like I never thought of I haven't thought about it in years. I've never thought about it. And that's matter this. It's just not like I'm not gonna site there.
Speaker 2: Lie kind of is if you don't want to hear new Cassie music.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of people I would say the same thing, though.
Speaker 4: Don't it don't matter. It's what I'm saying, like, drop it, you got new music? Yeah, the dope music sells itself.
Speaker 2: Correct, you know what I mean. I'm not sitting here like I don't want Kassie to put out now music. I just don't have a opinion about it. But for cis you want to hear a new Cist album?
Speaker 7: Are not gonna envy?
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 7: It's no way. You just got in a conversation with Cassie.
Speaker 2: No shade black women against each other. It's not even that people don't like you.
Speaker 8: Yo, wait him, m let's move on, rad.
Speaker 2: No, No, let's stay here. Let's we're gonna do what brown.
Speaker 8: Girls versus brown girl grinding. You are the o G captain of pitting the teams against each other.
Speaker 2: It's not true.
Speaker 4: You just stole people's stuff, So I just need to get to the bottom of it. You shouldn't stole carry champion stuff.
Speaker 2: That's all it is, Lauren. I just wanted to get to the bottom of it. That's all.
Speaker 4: I was defending another black woman. But see, because you stole from Carrie, so I had to make sure, well, I had to make sure you didn't steal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, and I believe Casie is Latino. Oh that's why you Okay, I get it now, but you're sticking together.
Speaker 6: I understand, all right, And that is your rumor report, I guess. Charloumne who given that.
Speaker 4: Donkey too man for after the hour, we need a man named Max Kregen, I think his last name is. We need Max to come to the front of the congregation. You we like to have a word with him. Please, all right, we'll.
Speaker 2: Get to that next. It's to breakfast Love, Good morning.
Speaker 13: The breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Charler Maine say the game. Don't get shame Maine, you or or don't you? It's turn for donkeys to day. Donkey today does not discriminate. I might now have the song to day, but I got the Donkey day Club, so we have before to be a donkey man the breakfast club. Bitch, Please don't keep the day today well and sharing.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know what you gotta do that over red here my Florida intro. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I forgot this was Florida. My dad, I didn't tell you beforehand. Just give us a second.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're telling them to watch out for Florida. Miloria, Milorda.
Speaker 4: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 11: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 3: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 2: Florida man is arrested after that, says he's rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his presnant lights.
Speaker 7: Police arrested in Orlando.
Speaker 2: Man we're talking of from.
Speaker 4: Luna with the breakfast club, bitch you donkey of the day with Charlam Hayne a guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all like this. It's not me do ballis y'all? Okay? Donkey today for Wednesday, December thirteenth goes to Max Kreshant Chris Kent. I think I'm pronouncing that right. Probably not.
Speaker 4: He is a thirty three year old Saint Petersburg, Florida man. What does your uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida? The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida. And today is though exception. I do not wake up in the morning and say, what is going on in the Sunshine State? How are they going to make themselves look foolish today? That is not what I do. They do it to themselves. For example, Max was arrested on a petit theft charge for failing to pay for a tattoo. Yes, there's a tattoo paula called Ink Gods, and at Ink Gods, Max got attacked. Okay, that tack was two hundred and fifty dollars. Now, look, times is hard. I'm not judging anybody for what they do to survive. You steal two hundred and fifty dollars worth of groceries, I understand, actually overstand, but getting a tattoo that's not a means of survival. Okay, this is the type of thing you know you do at eighteen nineteen, early twenties, maybe steal a tattoo, but at thirty three, there is absolutely zero.
Speaker 2: Reason for you to be stealing a tattoo.
Speaker 4: Now I'm shocked these tattoo paulos don't make you pay before they do their job. But it's Florida, so I'm not expecting anything to make sense. Now, I could in Donkey of to Day right here, because being arrested on a petit theft charge for failing to pay a tattoo pauler is he hall worthy? But that would kind of leave the people wanting more, would kind of feel like the slow news day say there has to be more to this story, right, of course it is. It's Florida. Would you like to know what the tattoo was that Max got? Would you like to know that tat was two hundred and fifty dollars? Okay, the tat that he decided not to pay for it, the tat that he got arrested for not paying for Would you like to hear what the tattoo was?
Speaker 2: Let's go to TVC News for the report. Please.
Speaker 22: A Florida man who received a waffle House tattoo was taken to jail for failing to pay for it. According to an arrest staff of David, thirty three year old Max Kreskamp was arrested on a petty theft charge. Deputies were called to Ink Gods in Saint Petersburg after kresh Camp what a name, received the two hundred and fifty dollars tattoo Pretty cheap if you ask me, But when it was time to pay, he allegedly did not have his debit card. He reportedly could not provide proof of having two hundred and fifty bucks in his bank account, and allegedly refused to pay the bill after he was given multiple options in his bag. He did have six dollars and his driver's license. He was booked into the panelas county jail and released the next day on one hundred and fifty dollars bond. I have no idea where that money came from. For TBC News, I'm very white.
Speaker 4: Maxcott a two hundred and fifty dollars waffle House tattoo that he didn't pay for. Now, I've heard of people walking out on a waffle House bill for a waffle House tattoo. This is a new one. First of all, dropping the clues bombs full waffle House. Let me tell you something about waffle House. You can't tell me nothing about waffle House. Waffle House is a cultural institution down South. Nothing brings you joy more than when you leaving a club at two something in the morning in a small country town. You're drunk, you on drugs, and you see that giant yellow sign. Okay, good food, pretty decent service, great prices, over sixty years of excellence. You haven't really experienced life until you've had an all star special.
Speaker 2: Okay, You not even.
Speaker 4: Really living for real because you never had a peek hand waffle I don't even eat he's a beef anymore. But I remember what that cheese steak omelet from waffle House tastes like. And when you put your when you put your jelly on the toast and just enough jelly falls into your grits, you just mix it all together, eat it.
Speaker 2: There are words for that.
Speaker 4: Fantastic, tremendous, remarkable, outstanding, terrific, extraordinary.
Speaker 1: I own a thesaurus.
Speaker 4: And we ain't even talk about the Texas Paddy Melt with them hash Browns.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't.
Speaker 4: Talk about the patty melt with the hash Browns the way Pepper and the Madrigal family don't talk about Bruno. And in conto, all I'm saying is waffle House's top tail grade A the one, not the two. Don't play with them, drop on the clues bond for waffle House.
Speaker 2: Ain't know what, but I'm not getting the waffle House tattoo. Okay.
Speaker 4: On the niggatory scale of one to the Zeus Network, getting the waffle House tattoo or not paying for it is a strong eight point five. Now, as you heard in the news report, or maybe you didn't hear in the news report, Max claims he's not pay for the tattoo because he did not have his debit card with him. He also failed to provide proof that he had two hundred and fifty dollars in his bank account and refused to pay the money after being offered multiple payment options. When police searched his bag, they found six dollars in his driver's license.
Speaker 2: It's only one thing left to do. We must play a game. Guess what race is?
Speaker 4: Max creutch Camp, thirty three years old, of Florida, got a tattoo at the waffle house sign, refused to pay for it, then said it was because he didn't have his debit card and couldn't provide proof of two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: In his bank account. Lauren Rossa, guess what race is?
Speaker 7: He is bonding black?
Speaker 20: Oh damn.
Speaker 2: Oo said that with a lot of confidence, Lauren would make you think he bonded black.
Speaker 7: I just don't.
Speaker 8: I just feel like we just we waffle house sus.
Speaker 7: It's just that's just where it's at.
Speaker 8: Okay, the way that we thought about whitefous when I was at Della State, somebody would have got a tattoo. I don't know how people white people felt about Blaye files dj Envy.
Speaker 4: Max Crescant, thirty three years old of Florida, got a tattoo a the waffle house signed, refused to pay for it, then said it was because he didn't have his debit card and couldn't provide proof of torture and fifty dollars in his bank account.
Speaker 23: Guess what RACI is?
Speaker 2: Southern black sun. First of all, I'm stubborn black. What the hell that means?
Speaker 7: That's body black?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let me tell you something, Queens, New York, and let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: Delaware, Delaware, Hell, Delaware, let me tell you something. Max Krescant is Caucasian type filing ass people. Okay, Casion, all right, he's call casun on the census. He's from Florida, which means he's a nigga. Everybody in Florida.
Speaker 2: Is an Okay, all right, all right, please give Max Crescant the biggest he hull, Like, oh.
Speaker 7: My god, I think it's so weird that people.
Speaker 8: Waffle house or anything in a blanket I have seasoning, couldn't even touch house.
Speaker 2: I don't even have. I'm not having no conversation with No New York about no waffle house you wouldn't.
Speaker 8: Understand the fact that y'all drunk go to I Hop willingly is just like bro.
Speaker 2: I don't like I Hop the pancakes a fluffy nice.
Speaker 4: That's like me discussing that chopped rat meat, saying, what y'all beating? What's the chop cheese?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Why y'all don't just go to Philly and the cheese steak.
Speaker 2: If we want to drive to and a half hours the Philly after the club, nobody, we go to the boat Daggas.
Speaker 6: If we do a chopp cheese, we go to bow Daggas. We get bacon, egg and cheese. We get sausage, egg and cheese and bacon. I hop is no roady.
Speaker 8: To d fresh and fruity bacon, egg and cheese and melbours is like, those are my favorite things.
Speaker 2: Chris said, breakfast breakfast sample from a hop.
Speaker 6: No bro pigs in a blanket and they put the sausage in the pancakes and little can't go to I went.
Speaker 2: To Hampton Man Hampton and we had an eye hop. I have been great. I'm not mad at that hop, but it ain't no house.
Speaker 4: It's something about waffle house grease that solds up alcohol in a different way.
Speaker 2: So was your right? And why the flaws in waffle house always slippery when the fight breaks up, it's actually a security member. Y'all know that two things that y'all know about wafer House.
Speaker 4: House doesn't have locks on the doors because it's always open, and they keep the floor slippery on purpose to keep people from fighting.
Speaker 7: They also always keep the table there.
Speaker 2: But you should believe me when I'm lying.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, well, thank you for that dog here today. Now, when we come back, we have Senator Nina Turner. She'll be joining us and we're gonna kick it with her when we come back. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's to breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: It's d J n V Charlamagne Todd. We are the Breakfast Club. Laura La Rosa is our guest host. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, miss former Ohio state senator need a turn to welcome.
Speaker 1: It's good to be home.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. You feel you look amazing.
Speaker 1: Man, you can I get up?
Speaker 2: What made you want to go down that path?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 2: Getting right physically because we need it.
Speaker 9: You know, you talk a lot about mental health, and it's all it all goes together, mental health, physical health, and dorphense you get.
Speaker 1: And I ain't want to hurt nobody, so I got to get in there.
Speaker 9: My trainer is also a boxer too, So I get on the bag to DJ and I picture all kinds of low and all kinds of faces.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to try to hurt nobody. Aggression out energy just a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad because you know, next year is the presidential election year, AND's gonna be a lot of stressed on everybody.
Speaker 1: You said Biden shouldn't win, I shouldn't run.
Speaker 2: Sho't run.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna win. But anybody you said he shouldn't run.
Speaker 4: I mean that's but that's why I think he shouldn't run, because he's not going to win.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna win, you know, to what does that mean?
Speaker 1: I wish he was just running the primary? Can we just start with the primary? Running the primary?
Speaker 9: Because we have a primary that the DNC is refusing to acknowledge because both parties, when you have an incumbent, they pretend like competitors don't exist. Primaries are for us to have a robust debate a boy about ideas and if in fact, then Combany is the strongest candidate, and that will come out in the wash too.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like training.
Speaker 9: Why not you got Mary Anne Williamson running as a Democrat. You got Janke Huger running as a Democrat. You got doctor Cornell West running as an independent. I think doctor Cornell West and also Robert Kennedy Junior should be on both stages, but minimally they should be on the Democratic stage. And then you got Congressman Dean Phillips who has jumped in the race running as a Democrat. If your ideas are all that, then to bake them out in the primary so that things can come out in the wash, so that you're ready for the main event. But the Democrats have decided they don't want to do that until now they have anointed Biden as.
Speaker 1: The air parent.
Speaker 9: Just because the incumbent don't mean you entitled to a second term. And that's him or anybody else that that goes for me or any other politician.
Speaker 1: You got to earn the vote each and every time.
Speaker 2: Or to say, the people who say none of those people you name have a chance in hell.
Speaker 9: Of win, well they won't have a chance in hell to win if people don't know that they're running. And the media is very important, and that's what I love so much about the Breakfast Club because you guys give audience to everybody, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, no party, rock and roll, coock, you know, R and B, whatever, however you rolling, because people need to know those other people are running. And if people want to know why governors are not running right now, you know, like the governor of California who just debated DeSantis in Florida, Well he not running because he needs to play the game so he can be ready for twenty twenty eight. If he runs, or any of these governors run, they see they don't have to courage to buck the system to say that we are in peril. Seventeen polls have shown President Biden losing. Now, I get it, polls are snapshots in time, but this is turning into a polaroid picture. I know I'm dating myself now, but this snapshot is becoming more than a snapshot, is becoming a very clear picture.
Speaker 1: Most Americans do.
Speaker 9: Not want to see a rematch between President Joe Biden and former President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump, and those are the facts.
Speaker 2: That's scary though. You know, first of all, I just want to say polaroids back and my daughter asked for It's about that.
Speaker 6: But you know, that's very scary when you have everybody, politicians, regular people saying that they don't have faith in Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Or people are gonna go out or we're just gonna give this to Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: It's not given though, DJ, It's not. It's a competition. So I need people to understand this. Politicians are not old anything. I need to come and ask you for your vote. I need to lay down what I did for you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: It's Miss Jackson ask and one of her songs, what have you done for me lately? You don't owe me as the politician, I owe you. And to think that President Biden is the best or the only thing that we have. He ain't the savior, you know, And I would say this about any candid. Everybody knows I rock with you know, I rocked with Senator Bernard Sanders. Who is you know supporting Joe Biden. For me, it's what are you doing for my people? What are you doing for the people in the hood where they Miss understood. What are you doing for working class people of all backgrounds in this country? You let the shadow president, you know, hijack your bill back better. We ain't built back nothing better. Then you got billions of dollars to send over the war. Janet Yelling the Secretary the treasure The Treasury secretary when she was asked, can we afford we Americans afford two wars?
Speaker 1: She said, oh, yeah, we can afford it.
Speaker 9: So if we can afford two wars, then we could afford the enhance to keep the enhanced child tax credit. If we can afford two wars, and why don't y'all go hund and cancel all student debt and then put a mechanism in place so that kind of debt doesn't happen to college students again. If we can afford two wars, and baby, we can afford universal health care. If we can afford two wars, and damn it, black people want their reparations.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Hey, charity starts at home and spreads abroad. I'm not saying, don't help any of our allies. But we got people dying in the streets of America right now. For the lack of resources, but they got the pure underdoulterated gall to say, we ain't got money for the mess stick issues. What about domestic tranquility? That's part of it too, So people fed up DJ they just all they gonna say. I don't think people are going I know there's a poll that says that about twenty two percent of black people are gonna go over to Trump. Maybe they will, maybe they won't, but I think most people are just not gonna vote.
Speaker 8: Do you feel like though, because of the people that you mentioned, like the corneal us Is and other people that are running on that side, they don't have the platform is not there, And as sad as it is, people don't a lot of stuff you're talking about. People go and vote just because of who they're hearing about on social who has the biggest campaign, So what's the real Like, what do they do? How do they even get next to? Biden has the platform? He's the president right now.
Speaker 9: Well, the incumbany is always going to have the upper hand. That's the system. But we live in a time where maybe you can google everything. I mean, people got to study to show themselves approved. But media is a powerful force and you all know that because you hold a modicum of power. To the extent that mainstream media continues to lock out these people are, then you're right, most people may never hear them. I think doctor Cornell's have somewhat of advantage because he's an internationally known philosopher, you know, international known intellectual. So a lot of people cross generations definitely know doctor Cornell West. Now they might not get to know that he's running for president, but he's running, and the same for all the other people. I think Congressman Phillips may have an advantage because he is a congressman. He got that fancy title right now. But the mainstream media is not supposed to be calling these politicians. They're supposed to open up the airways for everybody and let the games begin, let's compete this for this stuff, and so it is shameful that that is not happening.
Speaker 4: I think you know what's interesting to me, Senator turn is people are using logic for elogical times, right, because even when you bring up the polls, people will say, well, you know, polls aren't always accurate. It's not even just the polling. He's polling terribly against a man who has ninety one criminal charges for indictments to impeachment.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be closed.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't be a man who said he wants to be a dictator, like, it shouldn't be close. That's why people are like, maybe you need to step aside. That's why David Axlerod is saying, hey, maybe you need to step aside.
Speaker 9: We can't risk it and not be selfish. I think for both of these men they can run right. We know age is a factor, but I think age is connected to economics, how people are feeling about their personal economies.
Speaker 1: I know that the system.
Speaker 9: You look at the stats and they'll saying, oh, the economy is doing better, but is it doing better for big Mama? Is it doing better for Big Daddy? Are they feeling it? Because the economy, the measures that we use to say that our economy is healthy, is based already on a rig system. In other words, the system leans towards those who have the greatest wealth. But if big Mama and Big popa Cane afford the eggs or the gas, everything is going up. And damn what the numbers say on paper, we need to know what is happening for them in their real lives now. The point about the polling again snapshots, We get it. But unless Democrats make some real, deep seated changes, all them poles can't be wrong. I mean, it's like dropping bread crumbs. It's telling us so and so. Both of those men can run, right, they are allowed to run. I won't say that they shouldn't have the ability to run, but I think it's selfish that they are running. In other words, that's the best we can do in this country is to have a rematch between two presidents that most Americans do not want, and even Democrats. If you look at President Biden, most Democrats do not want Joseph R.
Speaker 1: Biden. That's the candidate. So he's not the only one. He's the only one.
Speaker 9: That the system is elevating in such a way that it's locking out other people who would be logical choices to run. And then you got a few courageous people who have been in this studio who I just named, who are out there in saying damn that I'm running anywhere.
Speaker 2: What would you like to see?
Speaker 1: Well me, actually, but uh.
Speaker 9: Ain't nobody better? But I'm not running right now. I love doctor Cornell West. I think he got the moral courage and the moral fire right now. And then my other choice, if I could vote for two people for the people that are run right now, be Mary Ann Williamson. Those two are out there doing the dad thing. And doctor West has definitely made the records to sacrifices.
Speaker 2: We got more with Senator Nina Turner. When we come back. It's the Breakfast Club the Morning Morning everybody, It's DJ Envy, charlamagnea God we are the Breakfast Club is still kicking it with Nina Turner.
Speaker 4: Do you think Palestine in Israel is gonna have a real impact on President Biden? Because I hear a lot of people in Michigan, especially Muslim Americas in Michigan, say the ain't not rocking with them, They're not voting for the showing up like it will.
Speaker 9: And I don't think people are gonna change their minds. Now we haggling over Medicare for all, and you don't do it, then I may just go ahead and vote for you anyway and keep fighting you to try to get it. But now we're talking about the slaughter of innocent people in Gaza. Let's talk about the slaughter of Palestinian people in the West bank.
Speaker 1: That's not even talked about a lot.
Speaker 9: But you got eighteen thousand people, Dad, You got about forty two thousand or so people maimed or injured. You got sixty percent of a gaza has been just blown up. So imagine being a son or daughter or a person from Gaza. Imagine being a Palestinian.
Speaker 1: And if you live, what do you have?
Speaker 9: You know, I saw a picture of a she probably was five or six year zeros old, a Palestinian young girl.
Speaker 1: She's shaking like a leaf, traumatized. That's trauma.
Speaker 9: And if you have children, or you know somebody who have children, imagine that that was your children.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the.
Speaker 9: Middle East is going to be Blood is on the hands of the United States of America. There's a law called the Lakey Law, and in that law, that law was put in place in nineteen ninety six. The law says that we in America should not be given funds to military operators who we know are violating human rights. Just slaughtering innocent people to get at Hamas, I think is a violation of human rights.
Speaker 1: You got Netting Yahoo in twenty fifteen said that under.
Speaker 9: His watches, under his watch, there would never be a Palestinian state.
Speaker 1: So now how as a Palestinian that? What am I gonna do with that? If we take harmas yeah, evil vile.
Speaker 9: What they did immoral and illegal under international law, let's deal with that. But eighteen thousand Palestinians dead, forty two or so thousand maimed and injured.
Speaker 1: Their entire world is in ruble.
Speaker 9: If we don't have a ceasepire, how we ever gonna get to peace? And then the mental impact on the people who survived on what just happened to them? That girls shaking, that baby shaken, is many like her? What is she gonna think growing up? You think she gonna be in love with the system.
Speaker 1: No, she's not.
Speaker 9: And so the keep is rarely safe. Palestinians gotta have self determination to keep Palestinians safe, Israeli's gotta have self determination.
Speaker 2: But they do.
Speaker 1: They control the water, the electricity.
Speaker 9: So we're not looking at this in a way that's very holistic. The UN has said this, you know, don't do this. Many of the human rights organizations across the world said.
Speaker 1: Don't do this.
Speaker 9: All I want to know is how many people gotta die before we realize that you can't warr your way to peace.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, Senator Bernie Sanders is on this weekend and he said that we have to stop giving Israel a blank.
Speaker 1: Check without condition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to stop.
Speaker 4: Giving them a blank check for it so they can stop killing innocent you know, civilians and children.
Speaker 2: And I feel like, man, why are people talking about that?
Speaker 4: More like that point, because everybody was focused on him saying we can't have a permanent cease fire with people who want permanent war.
Speaker 2: You think you think it's justified. But the flag he's getting the back like he's getting for that.
Speaker 1: Some of this stuff is incongruent. Now, I'm with the senator.
Speaker 9: Don't just give Israel or any other country just a blank check a were paying for. You know, my mama say, I paid, I paid for this. You live in my house. I pay everything, So you're gonna do what I say? Do you know the same thing applies here if America took a moral position on this to say, you know what, I get it. What Hamas did was rotten, evil, wicked.
Speaker 1: Hey, go after Hermas surgically.
Speaker 9: But there comes a point where there are too many bodies laying and wake how many more bodies I just want to how many more bodies is it gonna take. Although I appreciate Senator Bernard Sanders saying don't just give Israel blank check, but at the same time, the Senator don't want a permanent ceasepire, So how do we get to permanent peace? At some point, people got to stop the shooting and the bombing. And most of those bombs are coming from Israel.
Speaker 1: They in our name.
Speaker 9: Those bombs are made over here. It's our money, So we are culpable for the deaths of the Palestinians. And you know what, it's not only gonna impact you and you and you me, It's gonna impact our children, our children children.
Speaker 1: See now you're messing with my stuff now.
Speaker 9: And all the money that we send over there, whether it's over there or in the Ukraine, it's less money that we have to have universal health care, canceling students that you know, name the things that we need. Water systems help Flint, Michigan still got dirty water. Attorney General in Michigan dropped the case. So now you got people who live in Flint who just got to live with it.
Speaker 1: And I can go on and on and on. What are we gonna do on the domestic.
Speaker 9: Side of the Ledger and Israel certainly is our ally, Israel has a right to exist. Israel has a right to protect itself. And what about the Palestinians?
Speaker 1: Because I learned in math, you know what you do on one side, you got to do on the other.
Speaker 9: So what about the Palestinians? And what about the innocent Palestinians? Over fifty percent of those people are our kids. Is a very young community. They didn't vote for Hamas, So at what point? How many bodies? I just want to know how many bodies? So shar look, I get it, but you gotta have a ceasefire. I don't know how you get the peace without a ceasefire. And then how do we get to a permanent piece where Palestinians have self determination?
Speaker 1: I want our viewers and listeners to know they.
Speaker 9: Don't control electricity, they don't control food, they don't control water, they don't control all of that.
Speaker 1: So how can you control.
Speaker 9: Your livelihood when you can't control the basis Maslow's hierarchy you need is in play here, and so we got to put ourselves.
Speaker 1: In that place.
Speaker 9: Remember Reverend doctor Martin Luther King Junior, not the only one, but he is the symbol for it. As long as he was talking about civil rights for black people, it was all good. But when the Reverend Doctor started talking about the Vietnam War.
Speaker 1: They all, hold on, brother, hold on, you done got out your depths. Now, we ain't gonna allow you to talk about that.
Speaker 2: That's the same he became a communists.
Speaker 9: That's the same thing happening right now. We got to stand up for humanity because that but by the grace of God, that could be any of us. So no indiscriminate killing of Israeli's no indiscriminate killing of Palestinians. And when you hear a baby cry, until you look at that baby, you don't know what their race or ethnicity is.
Speaker 1: All you know is that you're hearing a baby cry.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: I can listen to you all day.
Speaker 9: Oh thank you, Lauren, and I am going to go on your website and get some of it so I can.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you how much I.
Speaker 9: Love you God, and I feel that and I know that I got this Charlemagne DJ Lauren.
Speaker 1: I mean you you.
Speaker 9: Create space for black people, but I want to say particularly you create space for black women of all ages and all stages and I love you for that. And I got to shout out my one of my advisors, Tansley Theero, she do it, don't. But I just love y'all so much. I love our people. I love all people. I love Black people. And the reason why I want to see people lifted because I want people to be able to live a good life. I think everybody should be entitled to do that. Systems can change, policies can change, and we got to make sure it happens.
Speaker 1: So nothing beloved, Happy holidays.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 23: Let's do it right, Let's do it.
Speaker 7: I think a lot of people will recognized the boys to Mini.
Speaker 2: On the Breakfast Club. Lauren came in.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Lauren, good morning. That was a dope, like, let's do it. I like that.
Speaker 2: It was late.
Speaker 8: So Sherry Shepherd, you guys know she's been doing the Sherry Show.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 8: She got one of the biggest nas. The baton got passed to her from Oprah A sick a Listen, Oprah, what is having this legacy mean to you?
Speaker 1: Sherry?
Speaker 17: That's such a beautiful question, the word legacy. I just want to leave you all with this is that when I came back from opening my school in South Africa and I said to Maya, Maya, the school's going to be my greatest legacy. Those girls are going to be Those girls are everything. And she said, your legacy is never one thing, it's every life you touch. And I passed that on to you because what Maya said to me that day in her kitchen, she said, it's every audience member, whoever came, wherever they came from. And they sat in that audience and they had an experience, and they went home and they decided I'm gonna do better. So for me to be able to see you, to sit in the seat of your life on your own show with your name on it.
Speaker 5: Is it is.
Speaker 16: It is the passing on.
Speaker 1: Thank you good passing on.
Speaker 17: So you're officially passing them.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 4: Driving the clue bombs with Shery Shepherd. I don't remember Oprah ever doing that. I've never seen Oprah do that to somebody ever.
Speaker 7: Remember that's been many years over, but not that I can't remember.
Speaker 6: Of course, she's helped that your Doctor Field put on Mad People, Field put on Doctor put on Rachel Rachel Roy Rachel Ray, which one is one of the Rachels.
Speaker 7: I believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she put her on, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like like you said, i've never seen her say I'm passing the torch, but you know yeah, Slutor Sharry Shepherd. That also means Sherry has to be on for twenty five seasons. That's right, Okay, so she's on season two. You got twenty three more seasons. Those are the rules. You can't cancel Sherry sheepherd. She has to be on for twenty five seasons because open past the.
Speaker 2: Torch to her.
Speaker 6: She got it, Okay, Cherry got it. And I did see Oprah at the Empire State. They lit the Empire State purple for the movie that's coming out this weekend.
Speaker 7: Been outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah know what?
Speaker 7: Also dope too.
Speaker 8: I feel like people were there was like a little bit of a pushback when Sherriff has stepped into the role because of everything that was going on with Wendy, and it was unfair. People didn't give her a shot, so to see, and at that time Oprah had actually given her advice.
Speaker 7: So this is like a full circle moment. We got her talking about the advice too.
Speaker 21: Schry is it true that Oprah Winfrey gave you advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did she tell you?
Speaker 2: She said, it's about the energy I've put out?
Speaker 1: Start your blacking her.
Speaker 7: She said, yeah, the energy put I put out.
Speaker 1: I'll get it back.
Speaker 21: To get that advice from her, To get the advice from the oracle, I mean, Oprah amazing.
Speaker 8: You go from advice to her telling you like you got this now this this is yours.
Speaker 4: And you know there's another reason that's a big deal, because if you look at somebody like you know, like you just mentioned Wendy. Wendy was on for twelve seasons.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: You know Obra ain't passed that torch over there. You know what I'm saying, And there's there's other women on daytime television now for her to say, no, Sherry, this is something I see something.
Speaker 2: She sees something hundred town. So it's Oprah. Listen. If she's listening. She she could pull up. She should.
Speaker 7: They got color purple coming out.
Speaker 2: She could pull up. She doesn't need an invite, she could just pull on up.
Speaker 7: I got what two more days, so she got a gear.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't come to this ghetto as show about. I wouldn't mess with y'r nigga my na exactly what Gail listened. So maybe Opra listens to together. Who told you Gail listens? You did? He never told you that.
Speaker 7: Listen he lied.
Speaker 2: I know I told him that I thought Gail listens. I never said that. Well, come on and Gail, come on the open listening. You just assume put in the atmosphere they're listening on.
Speaker 7: You get what you put out.
Speaker 4: Envy right now open. Gail probably on the way from Gail pressed me one time. She pressed me because she thought that I wasn't even on the radio. She was talking about something that Envy and Michael Sean and Miss Jones them said years ago, and she pressed.
Speaker 7: Me over that what you said about Gail press.
Speaker 6: This was like eighteen years ago, long time ago, eighteen years she pressed all on me in a couple of years ago. So it was it was like it's like five when did Connor mcgreg and Floyd May was a fight?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: How long ago was that five years? Yeah? It was five years, like eight was the night of that fight?
Speaker 4: Eighteen nineteen years ago when I did we wanted to fight Miss Jones and I loved Michael Shon dropping the clues bombs for Gale. But she definitely pressed me when she first met me, and I was like, I called him you on the phone, like that wasn't you tell her? I wasn't on the me'll Gail had him back to the corner.
Speaker 2: He was like, it was me, what did you do? I never worked with Jones, man, that was not me. That was envy in Michael Sean, not me.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Gail. So next Andred two thousand. He is.
Speaker 8: You know, he's been doing a lot of promoting and sitting down after he released his album with the Flute, but he is now talking about the fact that he actually wants another Outcast album.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't dig by He's so close? Oh yeah yeah. Has he ever come at you and said, can we do this again?
Speaker 19: No, to be honest, no, But I think because he knows who I am and knows what just me going, knows what me and knows when I'm excited about something, you know what I mean. So I think in that sense he's never pushed that issue. But I'm sure, like I want another Outcast album, you know what I mean? Like yeah, yeah, like in my mind, like see, that's the thing that's the human side, like I want an outcast a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And honestly.
Speaker 19: For me, like as a as an individual, it would be gratifying to me to put out a solo kind of rap situation, But not for nobody else at this point, Like it's for me because actually I like the challenge of how can I make this part of my life interesting in rhyme and words? Yeah, I mean it's still a challenge, so I think hopefully with will and intent, you know, something will happen.
Speaker 8: I like the fact that he not being pressured to do it, though I would love to hear it once again.
Speaker 4: And I've said this before, just in general of Baudre I said about the Outcasts, Do I want another Outcast album?
Speaker 2: Of course? Do I need another Outcast album?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 4: Because Outcasts owes us nothing, Big Boy owes us nothing, Andred three thousand owes us nothing. They have given us everything musically. But if they want to give us another album, sure.
Speaker 8: I'll take it, but not under not a pressure to just do it just because because that's not they It's it's just not true in their fashion.
Speaker 7: If it's done like that.
Speaker 4: Big Boyducasa is a collective. They already home. If you don't know what I mean when I say I'm they already home, go listen to jay Z Blueprint off Blueprint three with Kik Cuddy are already home in the hall already icons, walking memorials. Okay, whatever they want to give us musically, I'm taking it.
Speaker 6: But they owe us nothing that's right. And that is your rumor report, right, don't move. The People's Choice mixes up next to The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: God Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning. Everybody is DJ NV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Laura Laosa is our special guest host.
Speaker 2: You're read. Can you play play me some theme music? Yes?
Speaker 23: Lord?
Speaker 6: Shout to Tommy Devido. You know he's the quarterback up the Giants right now, backup quarterback. That's actually you sounds stupid doing well. It was named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. So congratulations to Tommy DeVito.
Speaker 2: I ain't mad. I don't even know what this is, what this sign is, but you know it's it's the sign that he does every game. It's what it's like. Nah, yeah, that.
Speaker 4: Means the butthole was great. The buttthole was tight and fantastic. Go ahead, do it? Is it again like you did? That's oh you opened it now? Okay, it's so great.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? Man?
Speaker 7: Christmas?
Speaker 8: He ruined the magnificently Jesus Chris.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Lauren?
Speaker 2: We appreciate you for holding us down. You have a happy holiday. Happy holiday, Lauren. We won't see you again until next year. Praise God. And also, why is it praise God that I didn't say none of that?
Speaker 7: Wow, That's what I'm gonna call you on Christmas and say, Mary, Christmas. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if I celebrated. The kids do? I don't know if I do. I mean, it's I love it. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna FaceTime you from my very soulful married Christmas and just put you in the spirit.
Speaker 7: You're gonna hate that. Oh yeah, answer face, you're gonna hate that.
Speaker 2: Feel free.
Speaker 7: It's okay, But thank y'all for having me.
Speaker 2: Thank you, appreciate you. Happy holidays.
Speaker 7: This is such a gym.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 8: In a room full of miserable people, sometimes we need that gym.
Speaker 2: Are that one day you're gonna realize I keep this whole thing together.
Speaker 4: If you haven't realized that something one day, one day you're gonna realize I'm the glue that keeps this whole thing together.
Speaker 7: Now, if all that's a.
Speaker 8: Goddamn life, that's why I I learned something from you today.
Speaker 2: He's me.
Speaker 7: We moved and we move on.
Speaker 8: Y'all looking for last minute Christmas shopping things, New Year shopping things.
Speaker 2: This out there right now.
Speaker 8: But do it coming to the New Year with some great merch arl you all right over there?
Speaker 2: Why do you I'm reading my paper. Okay, I'm reading my paper.
Speaker 1: Now you know how to read to do so?
Speaker 2: How can they get some of your merch?
Speaker 8: Dot com it clicks shop all and all of our merchant is listed there so you can shop for the holidays. You can shop after the holidays with your Christmas money, all that good stuff you're going No.
Speaker 2: Discount Cold Disco dirty Delaware, No, no, no.
Speaker 7: We have free shipping and for all the listeners.
Speaker 8: If you use a cold thank You ten, it'll give you a discount thank you Christmas gift thank You ten on the website.
Speaker 7: I'll check out.
Speaker 2: That's good, all right?
Speaker 6: Well when we come back, we got the positive. It's the Breakfast Club Morning everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: You guys have a.
Speaker 4: Walk away because I learned mine. I'd rather adjust my life to your absence than adjust my boundaries to accommodate your disrespect.
Speaker 2: Have a blessed day, Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: You don't finish for y'all.
Speaker 2: Dump