Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 2: What you got junior, Well, let's just say congratulations the Tiger Woods son Charlie and they won their high school state golf championship at fourteen. Uh you know why we even shot? Yeah, Charlie fourteen man one is as a freshman won state championship.
Speaker 1: That's a bad boy. Man.
Speaker 3: If you say, yeah, saw man, if I had his game right now, everybody I play with, if I had this golf game, if I hit any of any of my shots, like you hit him right?
Speaker 1: He walk like his daddy. Stay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got is the goat. So yeah, Michael Jordan got some sons too. So what we're talking?
Speaker 1: They don't stand like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just caught that. Your daddy right now. I don't do that. Well, I'll tell you what because that's your daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, let's go ahead. It is master p son Mercy Miller. He's in high school. Man saying six eight. He has scored sixty eight points in the high school, setting the record for his son. I mean for his school, sixty eight drop sixty eight.
Speaker 3: All he pase boys can play Romeo can play too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, And he's going to the university. Remember he played for the Charlotte Hornets. Remember that, Remember that big deal. Everybody says, just because University of Houston. Man committed to the University of Houston. Yeah, Coogs, Yeah, like we need it, we need him. He's boy, this boy here, he got the NBA future. I have to tell you that. Also up man, you know they're speaking of basketball that the Lakers won the nd season tournament and you ain't heard about that up but they won over the weekend and they playing on hanging a banner for the nd season tournament. Now you think this is not.
Speaker 3: A child You don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: Man, It's just a tournament in the middle of the season. That's all they want it in Vegas, go ahead and carl But do you guys think the tournament a tournament made the game more exciting?
Speaker 1: This early made it more confusing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was confusing, confusing, very confusing because I.
Speaker 1: Thought my husband watching it and I was like, maybe it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Well it's better than baseball.
Speaker 2: So baseball's over right, Okay, it's it's it's the first one, and the Lakers want it.
Speaker 3: They're gonna hang o banner.
Speaker 2: Now, everybody saying like this ain't the NBA Championship is just the nd season tournament. Just take the money because everybody got five hundred thousand apiece. Just take your five hundred found five hundred thousand apiece for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot of money. Yeah, on top of the salary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on top of it, on top of it. So you know, congratulations to the Lakers for the nd season tournament win.
Speaker 1: Now next, thank you guy here. NBA Championship coming up at the time of the hour. Can an outside child break up a marriage if it happened before they got married. That's the question somebody wants to uh wants you to answer, Steve, and we'll get into that right after this. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.