Speaker 1: Ho ho. Hello everyone. I'm Devin Simone and I am.
Speaker 2: Davon Rogers and this is MTV's official challenge podcast, Tens the season. People, ten tis the.
Speaker 1: Season to watch the Challenge. Paula La La La.
Speaker 3: Okay, this episode Day and I are a little crunk. I don't actually know why, but we are. And because there was a lot. There was a lot. I haven't even had any today, but I should. There's this pumpkin spice when you guys that I found. Oh my gosh, it is it is problematically good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: A lot happened in this episode, so much we're going to get into an episode breakdown, but there was like a story within the story, some of which we had touched on previously, but we're gonna come back to it because it was all up in our face. First of all, did you guys catch that the name of this episode is what is it?
Speaker 1: Day?
Speaker 2: It is split? Bananas or bananas are split?
Speaker 1: Something about bananas and now you got it wrong, girl, it's you have one job.
Speaker 3: It's banana split. Banana split is the name of this episode.
Speaker 1: Producers.
Speaker 3: But also we've got to talk about it because we see our girl Tory, our other podcast sister and queen show up doing her dang thing, looking fabulous as usual. We'll get into that later, and she calls out Mariah, did you guys gasp when she did that?
Speaker 1: Were you?
Speaker 3: I wonder if she thought production like that they wouldn't air that part, or if she was like, nope, I want the whole world to know.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think she didn't think it was gonna air, because even when she was saying that, she was kind of whispering and trying to mould it to her, so it wasn't like a TV moment. I don't think Tory did it for a TV moment. I definitely think she was just letting her know and right, you in hot water, miss mayam right? And yeah, definitely, And I actually respect so much, And I've talked about this before a little bit like I respect her calling out Mariah like that, because look, the Challenge it is is dysfunctional, all these things, but especially when you've been in the Challenge family for so long, or as long as Tory has, or as long as you have her I have, there is this sort of you know, if you've ever been mad at a sibling, right, and you can go in on your sibling.
Speaker 3: You can be so mad at yourself. We can like, oh, they get on your nerves. But if somebody that's not quite in the family tries to talk about your sibling or come at your sibling or hurt your sibling, you gotta be the first one to square up, right, You're gonna be like, nope, don't We're not over here. I feel like the Challenge family is like that, would you agree.
Speaker 2: Day that, like degree, yeah, it's one of the equations, Like you said, I can fight my brother, but you can't fight my brother.
Speaker 3: Right, and so yeah, and Mariah's newer into the Challenge world, and so Tory is like, hey, you know, you're messing with bananas, like not cool. He's really hurt And I respect her for doing that. And then clearly for all those people saying that, you know, Mariah shouldn't be upset, we had Narisa here saying that, like Mariah felt differently about James, which side We're gonna get into the James thing. Lord girl, if there ever was a walking red flag. But uh, clearly Mariah feels guilty because she's so emotional about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well I don't know because she said, it's my makeup messed up, and that took me out. That's helped me.
Speaker 3: Out, took me out with James being like, I don't know, girl, Like, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Genuinely having any emotion or a feeling. I'm not worried about my makeup. I'm in my feelings. And so she's like, is my makeup messed up? I said, oh, baby, which one are you really worried about?
Speaker 1: Which right? Are you really about it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like I might wonder if my eyeliner had gone down, but I know that.
Speaker 2: This ugly crying, if I'm in my feeling ugly, is just going to be ugly. I also want to command Tory. And here's another reason why I don't think it was a TV moment because after the elimination, she looked back at Mariah and said, hey, get your head in the game.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So I don't. I don't think she did it like I'm calling you out. I think she did it in a situation like what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing? I agree? I agree.
Speaker 3: I think it was one hundred percent authentic, And like, let's get into this little bit because there's been speculation online around timelines right, Yeah, Okay, so I did some because as a journalist, it's only I want to make sure I have the facts. We were talking about the timelines around how Civillains and the Challenge thirty nine and this whole thing. So as the real challengers know, Mariah and Bananas have been talking for a while, right since back in ride Er Dies Days, They've been talking for a while, kind of off and on. If you were called day, you were the one who actually pointed this out. Around Valentine's Day, Mariah had actually posted that she was single right on her social media, right, we had pulled it up. Mariah posted that she was single. Well, if you look into it, which I have done. That was around the same time how Civilians was filming, okay, and how Civilians didn't have the same restrictions the Challenge do regarding communicating with family, right or like just communicating.
Speaker 1: To the outside world.
Speaker 3: So basically when that was published, when she posted that, there were even news outlets I think trying to like get the scoop on that. Basically it was it was the post heard around the world. A lot of people heard about it, including people in house. Civilains heard about that post. So basically, it seems like they both were single during House Villains.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: He went to the house as a single man, or because he had access to his phone. He became single when he saw that post.
Speaker 3: So look, word on the street is because we know it's rocky. First of all, this was a toxic relations from the jump. I'm pretty sure I called that out in the podcast a year ago or whenever we did it. So let's just with a lot of hills, ups and downs. Word on the street is, they weren't really talking. They weren't together, they weren't a part, they weren't talking in general. Right, And then that post was made and then uh huh, and it was made while filming House Civilians.
Speaker 1: So then that there you go.
Speaker 3: I would I would, there you go. So then out of the House of Villains again. This relationship has been up and up and down this whole time. Uh, they're back up again, right they decide to I don't know, but I don't speak toxic very well, but you know whatever, they're like, Yeah, this is after House of Villains. They're kind of like back on whatever, feeling it out. And because I do think they both cared about each other and I think they, but they both just don't really know.
Speaker 1: It's just not anyway.
Speaker 3: So now we're going into Challenge House, and I think she said on previous episodes. I'm pretty sure we heard in previous episode her saying that she hung out with Banana's like, when we initially get introduced to Mariah and the James things, she said she hung out with Bananas a few days before going in part of Challenge House. Right, She's like, we hung out before, so clearly they're back on now, right, so they're back on. They hung out right before going into Challenge House. Well, then now here we are hurting James. So so no, she wasn't doing it because of House of Villains and if they weren't really a thing and it wasn't serious. Look back in my single single days, you know, I believe in a roster. I don't think that's necessarily bad. But I wasn't crying over a roster because everyone on said roster knew it was a roster, and therefore I didn't have to feel guilty around hurting someone's feelings. And I think Mariah does have a heart at decore, at least just what it seems. And I think that's why she's so emotionally upset because she knows.
Speaker 2: So let's for the viewers and for me just to kind of catch up. So Mariah did the post, Johnny saw the post. They weren't together when he went into the House of Villains. It wrapped he cut ties with Colleen. I think is that her name k K?
Speaker 1: Because that was never a real thing.
Speaker 3: If you watch House of Villains, which I'm I am late on some episodes now, but I will say this to me, everything Johnny does in House of Villains is so classic old school challenged Johnny as that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like so like, yes he's flirting with yes he's whatever, But to me, it also strategy doesn't come across as like I want to be like not the same way it was when he was trying to court Mariah on Ride or Die, you know, where he's like cooking her breakfast and like making and like massaging her feet and singing her Like, Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't to me, But you're saying by by watching No Shade, but it kind of gave rebound.
Speaker 3: Well, it gave rebound, It gave rebound and game strategy. Yeah, person Okay, okay, So so game politicking boom.
Speaker 2: So he Cutskrene off and then him and Mariah, we're gonna assume, because we don't know, we assumed they had a conversation, and then they decide to rekindle, right, And this is before she goes into the Challenge house.
Speaker 3: Right, and whether or not again, because we don't know exactly what was said, whether or not, it's like, we rekindle and we're officially girl from boyfriend.
Speaker 1: We rekindled, and we're.
Speaker 2: Like, there was a conversation talking again.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like you know, because you know, people also don't like label definition. You don't like labels and definitions, but you you knew are important for a reason. They're important for a reason. But I'm saying having those labels efinition are important for a reason. But that's a whole separate conversation. So whether or not how together they were, who knows, But clearly they were together enough that they had feelings for each other. They were seeing each other again, and they were hanging out with each other in the days leading up to Mariah leaving for the Challenge in a romantic capacity.
Speaker 2: So that explains why I'm torn between the two because you had this conversation. Girl, you shouldn't have had the conversation before going in this house. Allegedly. Oh oh my goodness, we gotta get her on the podcast.
Speaker 1: We gotta get her. You got it, We got to get on the podcast.
Speaker 3: But now I look journalistic integrity, all right, I'm trying to I want everybody to have. If I'm going to talk on something, I want to have as much context as possible. So I did some digging, and no, no one's telling me to say anything. I was looking up articles and dates and matching and trying and doing all the things. But there is the clearest timeline I can put together.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And that is why I think Mariah feels so bad about it. And I do think Johnny was genuinely hurt by it. I do, And the fact that Tory even said what she said, and the fact, like I really look, I know Banana's been a fuck way in his past and still has some residue event he does.
Speaker 1: But I also know.
Speaker 3: And I think people who really know Bananas would say, at his core too, he's like he's he's grown a little bit and cares. And I think he cared about Mariah. Just the way he even treated her in the beginning I thought was very different than what we had seen from other these other you know, every situation shay. Yeah, he like pursued her in a way that I was like, who is this person interesting?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think he was genuinely hurt. So there he go. That is the banana split.
Speaker 2: We are following the trail and Dafney are on it.
Speaker 1: Totally agree. All right, So a lot was going on.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about gold stars and timeout nominations and winners.
Speaker 1: Let's start with you day.
Speaker 3: Who is your nominee or who are your nominees for Time Out of the week?
Speaker 2: Okay, so time out? I have two timeouts and it's so crazy because Mariah has never been one of my timeouts. I don't think if I'm lying then you know, whatever it is, I don't think she has and so I'm gonna get her my time out today. It's between her and e Manual because Emanuel, one, what are you doing with these women?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 2: What are you doing with these women? And the woman you got at home? Like it's a problem. You got Colleen out here in the trenches. Okay, she is out here drowning, okay, because you done stepped up and did all this playary around her, and I don't like it at all one bit. However, it takes two to tango, So Colleen, you might be in time out too, because what you're doing, man, and you're in the interviews, you're in your confessionals saying he has a girlfriend at home, so you know, yeah, you are fully aware of what you're doing. So I'm gonna put you in the hot seat too. Maybe y'all can share a chair, okay. And then also, I'm gonna get it because baby, I can't get past the Oh I'm so, I'm on an emotional roller coaster. I'm so hurt. But how does my makeup look? I cannot get past that. I cannot. It's giving Meryl Streep, it's giving give me my award.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 2: Now, now you want to talk about things that don't get shown. I don't think she thought that was gonna get shown, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, production was all over it. They were showing everything. They were showing everything.
Speaker 3: I'd say that my I have four nominees for Time Out of the Week this week. You've named some of them. First, one is Emanuel What in the Sister Wives is happening. All of it is terrill, and you have a girlfriend at home. I just don't see it. Then, Colleen, also because like you said, Colleen dismissively says. She says, I have bad taste in boys, clearly, and then she says, oh, he has a girlfriend. But now I'm mad he's slirting with all these other girls. And he told you he wanted to hook up specifically off camera so that his girlfriend didn't know. And you are surprised that he is the biggest f boy. Really really no, come on, absolutely not there. Someone else that I want to give a nomination for a time out would be Mariah for obvious reasons. We talked about it the Hoop and Anna Split thing, even her saying I'm going to stick with you know, I've kind of like I've already made my mess, so I'm just gonna keep being messy.
Speaker 1: Like girl, give him a call. You know that he already knows.
Speaker 3: You're saying you don't want to like let him break his heart on a phone call yet You're just gonna let him stew in it for weeks or however long and then contact him and be like, oh, by the way, he clearly already knows, so hit him up and stop being weird. And then the last one is, actually, I'm gonna get the nominee is us. And this is why Being You Dad podcast be guys. So you know, day lives in the Twitter streets. I see the signs occasionally, but we've had some great guests on and I love all of our guests you've come on. We talked to Corey, who showed he was a bit remorseful and that he can get defensive when backed into a corner, but he's trying to.
Speaker 1: Grow through it.
Speaker 3: We talked to Nourice, who spoke about her anger management and how she's like working to get better.
Speaker 1: But then on the Twitter streets after we've.
Speaker 3: Had these interviews, we see Corey doubling down on behavior and we see Nourice talking about how she just got off probation for beating someone's behind and that's why she was in anchor management. It doesn't so we have been bamboo, we hoodwink we were hoodwinked, and we were fire festivals on our own podcast, And therefore I have to put us in the nominations category for Time out of the Week because not these folks trying to act like they've taken accountability, but then they hitting the returns real quick.
Speaker 1: As soon as they get off the podcast. Absolutely not. It does not count as growth if it was court mandated. Okay.
Speaker 3: The real time out of the week though, is definitely gonna go to e Manuel. It's just like a hot mess, and thank you to production for showing that night time camera footage.
Speaker 1: And he's like, well, when was I flirt with the livy? And then we show them cuddled.
Speaker 3: Up and the fact that Raven's on one arm and Olivia's on another watching movie night. He can't possibly spell that good. There's not enough cologne and deodorant or body spray in the world for you men want to be cuddled up with another man while he has his arm around somebody else.
Speaker 1: But hey, that's just me. Who's your nominations for gold Star?
Speaker 2: Well, since you don't put us in time out, I'm gonna put us in the gold star department because shout out to our hearts for giving people grace, okay, for allowing people to come on here and tell their truth. And we don't judge them, we don't hold it against them. They hoodwinked us. They did but I'm not thankful that we have a heart of giving people grace. So I'm gonna give us a star because I don't think anybody in an episode was actually worthy of the star. Oh Toy, maybe toy for coming in, you know and home down the fort.
Speaker 3: But other than that, I don't you know. So I'm gonna give it to us, my nominees for gold You give it to us. My dominees for gold Star would go to production. Everything from the naming of this episode Banana Split, to them them labeling Kylan and Michelle event won losers.
Speaker 1: Now I know that.
Speaker 3: Technically that is like what was that put them showing that at the screen while Kylin Michelle were running like back to the thing. Something about that to me just felt so petty and hilarious. Also them showing that night vision camera. Also them showing those soundbites that clearly people thought weren't gonna make the edit, like producers get a nomination for gold Star. I thought that was beautifully done Tory, because she came in like a graceful mercenary, like came in, got it done so brilliant, so smart. Even the way she hugged Melissa was like I'm so sorry when she pulled miss name, which I feel like is both so sweet but also like the ultimate flex because she was kind of like it was almost.
Speaker 1: Like assumed you're going home, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like this is literally when she just pulled Melissa's name, she was like she hugged and she's like, I'm so sorry, which I don't know. I just found that to be like a funny flex but a good one. Also, TJ's wardrobe, it has to go in. I like the aviator glasses during the challenge with that jacket baby, and the hair brushback.
Speaker 1: TJ.
Speaker 3: Yes on all fronts, But I think the gold Star is gonna go to production this week because that.
Speaker 1: Was all well done. The produces definitely gonna go to us.
Speaker 2: I think we collectively forgot a time out.
Speaker 1: Who a soft because maybe anybody thought about your mama.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody talking about your mama?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just he needs to work on his listening comprehensions. And I love that Kylon stepped up. I love it and was like, no, let's check it, and as if had the audacity.
Speaker 1: Supermatic Corey a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you're doing it to Colleen like, I don't.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's a little he's a little extra confident without having backed it up. Baby, this is your first win and you didn't get on your own.
Speaker 2: So like maybe PTSD because somebody made a parent pack to me and then crossed me too. So Melissa own this one. I'm gonna ride with you cause what you're doing don't make no parent pack with me because you could have just left it where it was friend.
Speaker 3: So I I mean, I completely, I completely agree, but we just had so many pressing timeouts that that's why he he was like an honorable mention and didn't make the top. But okay, so I know we had to get through. We had the trudge. There was a lot we had to talk about it. Yes, but you guys, the interview that we have for you.
Speaker 1: Is gonna be pure.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be can we are in our chaos since in this episode, okay, it's gonna match.
Speaker 1: We have the drink thrower, which we don't condone by the way.
Speaker 3: We have the spicy of Melissa on but it's actually a two for one special whoo today.
Speaker 2: The best friend duo, the best friend duo.
Speaker 1: But you got us.
Speaker 2: We the duo, and then we got another powerhouse duo coming on.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: One of these duos Canada politics far better than the other duo.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, one of them can.
Speaker 3: Do much better, but the other duo might arguably be just more fun or a lot of fun. So we're gonna have them on and their fabulous accents. You can guess who our special guest is going to be. But you're not gonna want to go anywhere, So get your snacks, get comfy, ho ho ho, and all that jazz, and we will be right back with a fabulous interview with our girl Melissa and the ever fabulous fifty. Alright, you guys, because we couldn't get enough of this dynamic duo, I am so excited to introduce our guests for this episode.
Speaker 1: Of the podcast.
Speaker 3: We have the fabulous Melissa and her other half, Big Tea.
Speaker 5: Hey try everyone.
Speaker 1: I love this welcome.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, you guys just came from dinner? Is that correct when we were texting?
Speaker 1: Were you guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We are currently in a hotel. We decided to have nice girls tonight. We've got a lovely room with a beautiful view, a nice bath, so we've got with being for dinner. We've got a bottle of wine. We're gonna get a bubble bath together. We sound like a couple, you guys.
Speaker 1: Really that's nice, we're not. I love it. I love that kind of friendship. That is so great. And we love.
Speaker 3: On the podcast. I know, well, we have to be in the same city day first, we were filling our.
Speaker 5: Podcasts and we better have the same at the same time. Literally, I think things like I'll sit and I'll be thinking, I really feel like Indian food, and she'll look at me and she goes, we're not having Indian to night. I'm like, get out of my head.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 1: You guys are like soul mates literally.
Speaker 5: Film and auto and podcast. And then we booked a ticket and.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that so good.
Speaker 3: What I didn't love was losing you this episode, Melissa. So we're gonna talk about this the game and and Big T.
Speaker 1: I know that you've already.
Speaker 3: Left us so far, but we just so much to get into, so let's talk a little bit first.
Speaker 1: Also, there's like drama in the Twitter street so much. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: So let's start with this week's uh episode, right, you guys, get put into teams. You you were playing doom Sticks and ultimately a soft Raven and Zara are the winners.
Speaker 1: Melissa, how did.
Speaker 3: You feel when you saw I mean it looked like you were feeling pretty confident that he won because you thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so basically right. My initial reactions to a SAFF Raven and Zara being and a team was to sabotage them. Now I was team with James, and James convinced me not to because he was like, I've spoke to Zara and Raven, They've agreed not to put you in ASAF this entire time, told me that he'd have my back. Being a fellow parents parents are he used to come to me. He cried to me about his child and which he missed his child, and I cried to him about how much on his mind he used the fact that I was a parent against me to pull my heart rings. Now, I am all about creating alliances, even seeing alliances and do what you do when it comes to being a parent. Don't be that right, but in my opinion, because you know, I would have had a SAF act. So when he did say my name, I was genuinely upset and from how I looked at it was like, imagine your girlfriend of staff was in my position. I am a mother and I don't have another. I am a single mother. My daughter's father hasn't seen her since she was two years old. She's almost four, so she only has Masa. For me to leave her and on the show for the first time and then for you to pull on my heart things and me to appreciate what you're coming through and used it against me in a way. I just thought that is just mean, and that's really so angry. And you know, there's been a lot of Twitter beef and things like that since, and I feel like Asaf as well as other cast members are kind of jumping on this trend of causing drama with those on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Okay, we did back his game player like to play on the parent card and you use it to plate someone. I think it's a bit too fah go to a single mom and like pulling her heart stringers like that because he knows what it feels like to miss your child.
Speaker 5: And actually, so I left.
Speaker 4: I actually wanted to say to look after Nellie for me, because I know she was missing Vienna, and he was coming up to me crying and I missed my child love. I was like, well, listen to someone that can look after my friend and understand what she's going through.
Speaker 5: And I'm start very in the back my initial being teamed with I was seeing with James, and you know, obviously with Raven being in that team of three, I said to James, I'm sabotaged in them, and James was like a promise she now spoke to them all. Raven wants to make a truth.
Speaker 1: And what made me believe James true.
Speaker 5: I'm just in the UK, in the UK stupidly enough, Like I trusted Zara before and she said she wouldn't say name. She said it again, like.
Speaker 4: Certainly before I left. The last thing I said to you was, do not trust Zara.
Speaker 5: I know, I think it's not sabotage in them, because it might be me being competitive because I think with those racing, I think we kicked me and James came close second to that team and being competitive wanting to actually win the challenge itself. But I wish I just sabotaged it, because.
Speaker 3: I will say Zara did actually fight try what she tried to fight, and Raven was like absolutely not, Like you saw a side of Raven. I feel like we haven't seen on the show yet until now of her just kind of stonewalling and being like I've picked Melissa, and that is it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Although can you to be fair, can you blame her? You did, yeah, you did throw a drink on her.
Speaker 5: Now and she didn't vote me in, I think less of I'm not superd like, I know the repercussions and things like that, but when you got two people that are saying nothing on your side, you genuinely think maybe. And you know, Zara was in the position a couple of times where she could have defended me, and if she's tried, I pre shape out but probably hurt me. Not because he's just promised me, because he used my daughter against you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he rolled quickly. I mean he rolled over like a puppy dog seeing a treat.
Speaker 3: I think if Asaf had held it down a little bit, then I think he and Zara may have been able to pull it out, you know what I mean, Like two against one, but a soft rolled so fast that it was basically Czar on her own against Raven.
Speaker 1: And then and Raven was like, yeah, Melissa.
Speaker 2: I love that you brought up repercussions for your actions. I have been very vocal on this podcast about you and your feet and kicking nourice. She deserves that, and so, ma'am, no, ma'am, I want to know if you have any regrets about putting your feet on her, because honestly, honestly, the game was out of play, so you guys weren't even like still in the challenge of it, and you kicked her. You don't feel no remorse for that.
Speaker 5: She held my head on the wall to the point where I had mud in my teeth, like I actually had more. I was flustered without my teeth, with my extensions because she actually her head in the wall in the mud, and that's why I was so angry. So by the time I got up and someone got the ball, the game was over. So when I kicked here, that was my only chance to be like f you and kick her back because I was pissed off.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, and that's why the pod cast is so important.
Speaker 5: I didn't know it in the challenge itself. If I physically could have done something during the challenge, I would have. When you're just eating mud and like, you know, your face deepeness, and it smelt like horse poop. I couldn't do anything, and she had she had me face in the mouth, and it was like, honestly, actually use my own hair to floss mored doubt because I.
Speaker 1: Was like, that's actually very like resourceful of you. I never would have thought I would have to fly if you could put something out. But like in a pinch, not my wig.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows when you have Melissa in a mob pit, she's gonna kick you.
Speaker 5: No, she should have seen it coming. I'll do it. You're a challenge. But at that point it was just that. And I heard her saying I'll hold her hair down while she got the ball. So by the time it was over and the other team got the ball and she let me go, I still though, was like, fuck you kick because why wouldn't.
Speaker 3: You Okay, so it sounds like you would take back to throwing the drink, but you wouldn't take back kicking Maurice.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Probably? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so we have clarity. We have clarity on that.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: We like to put no no more than I mean have it. Look, everybody gets mad, and I think at least owning up to some of your stuff is good. So if you recognize the drink thing, like, and I understand being mad when you and Raven were going at it, but it's like if no one's throwing a drink, no one throws you know, like you you sort of take a step back. I see Big T open around. Big T wants to defend you so bad, Big T. We do not enable bad behavior. But yes, what do you want to say today?
Speaker 4: Like Melissa, isn't some maniac that goes around like attacking people during time?
Speaker 5: Just reason? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So I feel like every action has a reaction. So within Narie situation, she was provoked and said that fool, That's why she did kick. And then obviously with the Raven situation, she has recognizing yeah.
Speaker 5: I recognize that the drink. Like with the whole Raven thing, I think it got to the point where they were used. They were saying that everyone everyone was saying that me and Big Tall basically one person to whatever she did came up. Yes, one thing I found when speaking to Raven, I defined it frustrated because she just didn't.
Speaker 3: Say that, say Melissa, say don't overthink, we just overshare. Big Tier we're gonna have to kick you off of this episode.
Speaker 4: And she's gonna say that Raven is not the most intelligent person.
Speaker 5: It's like, have you ever seen Nemo?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know Dory? Yes, well Raven is story.
Speaker 2: Well, we're just gonna keep on swimming to the next question, straight and hair. So I'm talking to her and trying to get through to her.
Speaker 5: I just lost it. I was like, yeah, yeah, okay, whatever, Okay.
Speaker 1: We like that. We appreciate the honesty, we appreciate.
Speaker 5: The beautiful girl. I don't dislike care. I just find really frustrating to have a conversation with that.
Speaker 2: You guys, up until this point have been the biggest target of the season and an athlete. You have j and Michelle in there, you have a lot of there are a lot of payers in there, right, Why do you two believe that you guys were targeted the heaviest up until this point.
Speaker 4: I think people started to realize how loyal we are to each other, that this is a true friendship, and the fact that, like so going into the elimination ground, there was a point where I said to TJ, please pick me. I offered myself and said, Melissa.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did see that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think from that point people were really like, oh wow, these are really ridled eyes. These are even as the smallest alliance, sometimes the smallest alliance can be the strongest alliance.
Speaker 5: I think that had something to do with it.
Speaker 4: I also think that people actually he wanted to come for me and Melissa happened to be classical damage.
Speaker 5: I can't get and told by people, if T goes, you'll be okay, and then they sent you down any.
Speaker 2: Alliance.
Speaker 5: I got people trying to convince me to let T take the hip for me, to keep me in, and I was like, absolutely not. Why I'm sorry. If she's going, I'm going with that. And I didn't think it was because we were right or guys. I think it was more because we just had the smaller alliance and we didn't have the numbers. But the thing is we were the only people that it was like a whole cast of alliance.
Speaker 4: And then it's like everybody from Teamy, let's say, or had massive emails sent out to each other preseason and they all had this plan going in and we weren't contracted and so we were on the outs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they flew over together, right because we heard that the USA people all were on that long flight flying together, so they had time to kind of connect and talk, you know, talk and establish alliances.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was.
Speaker 4: Quite tricky actually because obviously I don't think that's the most best move to do politically, because if your the whole house is an alliance apart from right, you're gonna have to start turning on each other or something. People like us the floating numbers to actually back you up because at the end of the day, sometimes it takes just one vote.
Speaker 5: One thing I will say that it's obviously going in the house is that huge alliance. Now, any of them cast members that do do future seasons, we'll just look on one thing you will see about me an tie when I am your friend and I become close with you, and that going to the take for Kyle even like Banion, Honest, I've become so close with these people that in seasons I will have your back regardlessly. And that's one thing that we've found hard of like the likes of Corey saying that we're sneaking and sneaky and we use people. Wait, we don't, he was, We are very loyal, Like, look, we met on Total Madness. Yeah, and this is the thing you've moved on together since we are completely loyal. Meet me on Total Madness with like Kyle, I was did you see me argue with Josh? I'm the most little pissed and when you've got Melissa's the biggest steak in the season, I'm like, make it make sense if you want to sweet Yeah, yeah, I'm said, because I am not a snake.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that people are just deflecting my theory, which could be wrong, but my theory is one. I think they underestimated both of you, and so I think they thought you guys would be easy out to you Big Tea in particular, and when you weren't, then I think they started to recognize how smart you guys are, particularly you Big Tea. Not that you aren't Melissa, but it's been said that Big T is very good at kind of bringing people together and connecting and all of that stuff and sort of recognizing like the.
Speaker 1: Bigger scale of things. So I think they started to get worried.
Speaker 3: And also we know that the pattern is once you sort of target a person or a group, it's easier to kind of keep doing that over and over and I don't think it was fair to you guys at all. I think you guys so far were like the sweethearts of the season Sands, the kicking and the drink throwing Melissa. But we'll put an asterisk next. I think you guys are the sweethearts of the season.
Speaker 5: Was Na. The drink's thriving was like the last strul.
Speaker 1: It was like, I am, yeah, yeah, you're better than that.
Speaker 3: I think it's because we see you, We see so much potential in you. It's like, ultimately you're better than having to stoop to that level, like you can communicate whatever it is. It's like frustrating you or not even engage with them and recognizing that it's not worth your effort and time. I would say our one like friend to friend recommendation is next time we've got to work on like your prepoliticking. Because watching you guys each week when it came down to like your name's potentially being and watching you guys go around and Big T offer bribes or Melissa you go and be like why don't you vote in TJ was hilarious, Like it was hilarious watching you guys try and do this, Like last ditch effort politicing every single week, and it clearly never worked every single.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: It was funny to watch it, but it was also heartbreaking because I was like, damn, nobody has back, Like nobody is gonna ride for them, not one person. And even even after Big T left, right at the top of this episode, big T is gone and Melissa, I see you being comforted by Michelle and Mariah. For a split moment, I thought, oh, Michelle is going to try to pull her in because Melissa is now a lone wolf, and I was like, Okay, Melissa's finally gonna have somebody. But that wasn't the case at all. Did you feel that way?
Speaker 5: After Big T left, Urice tried to put me and the rest a conversation with me, and she said, I can I can like basically allow you in this allions now big T is gone, we have the targets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what did you say? What was your response?
Speaker 5: I was just like, cool, yeah, I'll except I've got any alliance And then obviously you told me the moment she came home.
Speaker 1: I was like, so, Melissa, did you join the alliance?
Speaker 5: Then you didn't really join it? Well, like they were going to allow me and which would have went and come on, I need I need I winning. I'm sorry if you be paid off. I just know what I am. That's me so much that I obviously we've not got to the elimination yet, and I could kick myself off the elimination, which I'll get into, but I feel like if I did win that elimination, I don't think I will be the main target going back. I think my maybe in a target was Raven, and I do feel like I in my line when I could have got Raven out before me.
Speaker 4: The thing was with Melissa's nice, Like people are scared of Melissa and not me, So I feel as if that's probably why Reese was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Let's get Milissa. But that could have just been because of that also helpsart.
Speaker 2: Everybody we saw defend you by the way, Yeah, yeah, we saw Kylon defend you against Esaf.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling that? Were you like, yes, this hunk of man.
Speaker 5: Thiland was next to me when a staff was approaching me with these conversations and been a parent, and Kyland's very even when I was fighting with Bend and everyone Maurice rape you know, whether else fight with Caylen didn't get involved, but with the SAF he'd seen what a Sath was saying and how he was acting and how manipulative he'd been, and even him was like, he was like, no, that's not right. And he stood up and he was like, you know, what would you do if someone did that to your baby mom? And then Seth was like, don't you talk about my baby mama?
Speaker 2: Like that they got the baby, but I thought he was saying, don't talk about my mom. He was saying baby mam.
Speaker 5: Caylum meant was baby mom, and Asath took it as mom because obviously there's a language, but that situation there because Kylon was like like kyl and saidn't put your like your child's mother.
Speaker 1: In this situation. Yeah, and if.
Speaker 5: Someone had pulled on hair hard chings and said she'd have your back and blah blah blah, like you know, just toss the tables a little bit. So that's where they got into it, and they did like make up and stuff. But you know, I appreciate carl and getting into that with for me because it just re annoys me.
Speaker 4: How as I was calling you a snake when he voted you and all of this stuff. Like I said, it's actually.
Speaker 5: Making me really angry thinking so annoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does come across is really annoying this episode. It's all right, he does come across as a little.
Speaker 5: And who's like making out with Nanny the whole time.
Speaker 4: So we all loved him, but I realized like he had his tongue down Nanny's throat and not using it just speaks And now finally he speaks.
Speaker 2: Oh my, what We're just gonna keep swimming.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I do want to know where do you and Kylen stand today?
Speaker 4: Yes? Girl?
Speaker 1: Oh she's smiling big.
Speaker 3: That what happened? And she just drank a glass of champagne? What's happening?
Speaker 5: What's you?
Speaker 1: Tell the truth?
Speaker 3: Tell the truth, Tell the truth? Say kind of Bill, don't overthink you overthinking? You don't think you over there?
Speaker 1: Baby? We were? Yeah, bay you big tea. Cut it out?
Speaker 5: Okay, Kyland has.
Speaker 1: Has what both to say?
Speaker 5: England?
Speaker 1: Yay? We love that. I mean, I'm assuming he's coming to see you.
Speaker 5: But then what happened?
Speaker 1: Oh say that, yes, what happened?
Speaker 2: Yes you can't what happened?
Speaker 5: I canceled?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 2: Oh my list.
Speaker 5: We're gonna rearray.
Speaker 1: Yees, wait, but why did you cancel?
Speaker 5: Okay, I can't get a babysitter.
Speaker 2: Girl, I'm not a feeling.
Speaker 5: I'm busy.
Speaker 1: Watch what about?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bring the mail? Oh good bye.
Speaker 3: And now we found out how deep the loyalty lies and stops right there babysitting duties.
Speaker 1: That clearly the.
Speaker 5: Situation is as Tea is staying with me. Yeah, and callen and don't get along and I never why because Kylin was encouraging Melissa.
Speaker 4: He's trying to tell her gat the tee to throw herself in all of the stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that you can.
Speaker 4: Basically, Kyle has been trying to like timeinister against me and you don't turn family against family. Comes to the UK and then the baby saiter, I'm not gonna help because Kylin, I'm not on your.
Speaker 3: Side, Like when have you and Kylin spoken about this since the show?
Speaker 5: Me kylaime? But she she gives a middle finger and now she's taught Vienna my three yet to do that. That's where she.
Speaker 4: Learned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she learned it from you.
Speaker 2: So so there is okay, Okay, so let's let's let's let's stick to this because we can see and you have said Melissa is your family, right, so if you see that your family is big. I mean cheeks was high as hell when we brought up Kylin's name. Yes, she begs her have this big smile. Is it worth you having a conversation with Kylin to try to get past that for the benefit of your family, because, I mean, the girl she's changing big.
Speaker 4: I will conversations with there we go people that progress without the middle finger involved, big t, no middle finger involved.
Speaker 5: I'm so busy on Monday, I will have a conversation.
Speaker 2: She's gonna schedule me in.
Speaker 3: So it sounds like you and Kylind though, are still a thing. Are you guys, like exclusively a couple? Are you guys just talking but just talking?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's cute and at least on it they put something on.
Speaker 1: It, right, Maria, that's what I'm dating.
Speaker 5: I don't know myself down to one guy who like I'm single, challenge.
Speaker 4: They live in different continents, like you know at the end of the day, like Carland has been watching Melissa on the show, and also.
Speaker 5: He's a shan of Melissa and anyway.
Speaker 2: And then you also you're a mom and mom to mom. Everybody can be around the baby. Everybody can be around baby, so you gotta be careful.
Speaker 5: But not only that. I want the beingion to happen. To see what happened between him and Raven. Oh, we need to get what That's why I have an issue with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, what happened.
Speaker 4: I've heard from several cast members same like three seven anyway, which he said after Melissa left Kyland was massage and raising, and he went to them and said, Melissa doesn't mind if I massage or hook up with somebody after I leave.
Speaker 5: We had a deal and our it showed my show. So then I tell Melissa this, and then Kylin's like, oh, big tea.
Speaker 4: Hears things differently and she's lying, and thank god I taxed. Some cast members are like, no, me an X heard it, and I showed her the RECEI obviously believe me. Anyways, when I'm trying to the friend, my best friend, then you're like lying, gaslighting her, calling somebody who loves her more than.
Speaker 5: You do their fans a liar. It's just that's why I have an issue.
Speaker 1: That's why you're unavailable to babysit. On Monday, got it.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, you know, do you want to talk? And I was like, talk about what?
Speaker 2: So there you have something to talk about.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 3: I mean at this point in the episode, Raven's cuddled up under Emain Well, and so is Olivia and so is Colleen.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, Big Tea, I saw the tweet that you put out.
Speaker 3: If you want to speak to that at all about Ima and Well and his girlfriend, Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Gonna lie like my back is up against the wall. Yesterday was a big day. Corey Lay had tweeted private photographs, taking screenshots of Melissa and I in secret, and she didn't have.
Speaker 5: A wake on or makeup. Can you imagine someone screenshot you without your wake or makeup. I'm hosting it online.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a private conversation with my face there when I'm looking horrendous.
Speaker 1: Out now you're beautiful.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Corey was wrong for that, But just no, Big Tea, and we have seen you without your wig. We saw you take him off in a couple of the challenges this season, which I was I gave you a shout out for, by the way, in earlier episodes, but it was not just that, like I was.
Speaker 4: In a very vulnerable situation, and I think that I thought was like a private conversation. And it's not just that, like he's done a screenshot of it.
Speaker 5: And a lie a caption. If you're gonna do a screenshot, at.
Speaker 4: Least how the truth, right, Like Okay, I hold my hands up, you got me. But he loves and so therefore I went absolutely wild. I was really really upset. I was.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: Then I see this tweet about Emmanuel coming for me and saying that I had faked tears when it came to the whole core related situation. So I thought he was mocking me about something very traumatic and very diff So I.
Speaker 5: Was just like, screw you all, Like I'm just gonna tell the truth about you. I know what happened in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Manuel and people did, and yeah, stuff did go down in the bathroom with a man Annual. He has a message to me today saying that his ex I didn't there's an ex or not knows everything. And I was just like, okay, good, I'm glad that she knows. I don't really care.
Speaker 1: All fine, Vikti are you just messy? In the Challenge house, they.
Speaker 4: Wait the way that they treatd me this season like I literally am like this is two point?
Speaker 1: Is this your villain origin story sent to me?
Speaker 4: I will be loyaled, your secrets gone, whatever, But if you're going to make me feel prependous, spread rumors about me, be nasty on a personal level. Not a game, Yeah, I will play, and you know what, I think that's the thing and correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I think that's the thing with you ladies and Corey. At this point, we're past the game. We're past the game and now it's it's the social media and it's the blow welling.
Speaker 3: He came on the podcast and he apologies, acknowledged that he was wrong, and he showed remorse in said he hasn't aired yet. Side note that episode hasn't aired yet, but he's come on the podcast and apodcast.
Speaker 5: Wait that does he does he apologize about tweets or about out.
Speaker 3: He apologizes about the way he like went for you guys and criticized you guys, and the way that he like talked about you guys. He said, he, you know, handled it wrong, and he was trying to fit in and he's trying to do better and he hopes that he you guys eventually will forgive.
Speaker 1: He like what he said.
Speaker 2: He says he wants to have a conversation with you guys and wash everything.
Speaker 1: This was a few weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to go now because this is why we went on Instagram because it was like the day of the deliberation where he went for me and baby Ty And there's a time he spoke to both of us and we knew his name was going around and we were literally the only two people that was not going to say his name. Wow. So because this guy's elimination not gales, guys. And then he outdoors and says I'm abusing you both blah blah blah blah, which makes no sense at all because he got no information out was we both went stupid enough to say anything to him. We wouldn't like it. It made no sense, and his alliance trusted him even.
Speaker 1: Less because yeah, it was a stupid movie.
Speaker 5: Stupid and I said this. Two of my said, you know what you've messed yourself for for this season and the future season because you will never be trusted again anyway. Right after that deliberation, he comes up to me and he's like, Melissa, I'm so sorry, Like, you know, I know we've got along so well, but you know, imagine I've known Qurey for longer. Yeah, and you know the thing I'd like to say, you've seen me. I've got a short term argument at that point when Corey said, did I pop off?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, I was here, and I actually like shed tear, like the ice creen fucking cry that hair. What hurted me was this girl is my sister and she just come out, she just had this party in Corey had been there for her. He can be there for her in a way that I can't be. You know, obviously black guy, she's black guy, she's I can't be there for her in that way. I'm not gay, I'm not black. I like, I can't. I can be never heard of a friend, but I can't relate in that, you know, I can't. I can't say I know what you go with you because I don't. And he was and I sat next to him and Hair and he told us his story and he was there for her, and I thought, this guy, he's so nice. I think it's amazing. I love it, and I like having my friend bees of coursed by someone in a situation where I can support her, I can't relate and for hours later for him to then out in that deliberation at how we did, that's what hit me so much. So he took me.
Speaker 4: He took me three days to apologize to me from Melissa who apologized to found So if.
Speaker 5: We's a liberation and he called to me straight away, I was like, I'm so sorry about that. You know it is what it is. My lines Wren trusted to me, and I was like, Cory, you treated it was like we were in our Humans.
Speaker 4: And in season thirty seven, my first season, Corey, he started yelling at me for no reason, but also what you want to know about this whole Cory thing. He was like, this, this deliberation is big tea. You walk around the house. He owned the house. I've already been sent down to her elimination several times.
Speaker 5: I already have like maybe I came into the house like yeah, already now.
Speaker 4: I'm not like a cocky or whatever person like, and I was feeling very already like and I was like going into my shell. So it felt like he was packing and happy feel smaller than reason. He touched me more than Melissa exactly.
Speaker 5: And do you.
Speaker 2: Think though that's probably why it's like a longer to come to you. Do you think it was hard for him to face you?
Speaker 5: No, because then I got my apology from him.
Speaker 4: It was the fakest thing, apologizing I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: And she was like I kept saying to the long early with the boys, little gat and I kept saying to him, you know it's he basically made out what he apologized to get on his line to side and apologize, because it's.
Speaker 4: Apologize to me. I heard him say to someone because I was just like, do you know what? Because the mood in the house and the party was weird because I was very down. I'm very happy person and literally I went so into my shell even and production were like you're not your And then to make him feel better and the house feel better, I just like I was like, I forgive you because and I heard him go to someone, Oh, I feel so much better now, and I was just like, wow, I don't have.
Speaker 2: He apologized to you outside of the show.
Speaker 5: I put it. I put it out on Twitter.
Speaker 4: I contacted him first, being like, why do you hate me?
Speaker 5: Why do you hate me?
Speaker 4: And then we did have and then he like was like, you didn't even apologize.
Speaker 5: That was the biggest thing. He goes.
Speaker 4: It was Jaye and Michelle who made me act in this way. They manipulated me against it. He all and Ja and Michelle and took no accountability. I was like, wow, this is and this is why I'm like, he might stay in the podcast. I want to have a chat with big T this and this for me, for me once shame on me.
Speaker 5: Right right, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Three Yes, then you're ready? No, you were? You are well with Wow, you're right.
Speaker 2: Well listen, we have to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this. Here we go.
Speaker 3: What are you all thoughts about the Mariah and Banana's situation?
Speaker 1: Oh they both fell off the bed. What is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm interested to hear your perspective, specifically Melissa.
Speaker 5: Yeah, talk to Melissa. It's hard, you know, because but so my first season I did wait, he spoke about this in our podcast, you know, just when you started the season, and the rookies and the better completely separate categories and the vestic cookies the best. My first season, the rookies hated me and the best like me mm hm because the drama. I was pausing. I don't know what it was, but anyway, that's what I cliped with bananas. We became a really good friend my first season ideas I got back at got brought back as a mercenary for the final, which was like a special thing, and came back with bananas, and you know, it's a big privilege to do that. So me Bana's connected and we became close, and so throughout that time, even on it has become closer. We have been friends and stuff. And then when obviously we went on the show, we got to know Mariah. Now, Mariah was one of the only people, if not the only person friends we became friends with. I do like Mariah a lot, and I really do like so when she was telling us it's not that serious and stuff, It's like, Okay, it wasn't our place to comment. But I don't want to see Johnny guy because he is my friend ultimately and I've known him for longer, and Johnny someone I could just FaceTime Johnny out and be like and talk to. So I don't I have been wits about me, but we went like friends. Is in like if a big ta's boyfriendly cheating I don't know or something.
Speaker 3: But do you feel like Mariah was cheating on Banana? Like, what are you guys the energy in the house, because it seems like she's trying to play two different sides. People on Twitter are trying to put together a bit of a timeline, especially because he was doing another show. But do you feel like she was actually playing to you guys? What do you feel like you know that wasn't a thing? And also, what do you think about Tory calling out Mariah like that? Right when we see the elimination come and it's it's Tori and she.
Speaker 1: Calls out Mariah. What were your thoughts there?
Speaker 4: I think that's completely valid for Tory, And I think that's absolutely right because Bananas is her friend and she's been here and outside because Bananas being like, my God is cheating on me. So but Tori to do that, I think it's absolutely fabulous. And if I was, if I was in a Bananas situation, and I would want a friend to do that to me. However, it comes to the semantics and the timeline of things when you look at.
Speaker 5: It now, so that I would say at the time, looking back, it was like, Okay, this is the situation ship between Mariah and Johnny was more serious than Mariah made out. Both looking at the season that Johnny she's doing in the time, what was he doing the same? So after I.
Speaker 4: Leave the season, obviously I leave a Casey. I tell Casey everything that's going on in the house. Casey might tell somebody who I don't get to travel whatever, because they're a good friend of mine, and they tell Johnny because there was a song going around the house saying bananas and all this stuff.
Speaker 5: So then I.
Speaker 1: Started the song. So now now what is the lyrics? Like who who started that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Who made it into a song?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: J Okay?
Speaker 4: So then I get this call from Bananas and I think he's just calling me just to be like, hey, how is the season.
Speaker 5: He's t what's going on with Mariah? I was like, I was.
Speaker 4: Absolutely terrified, and I lied. I was like, I didn't know what's going on. But then this person, obviously he knows every story I've told. He goes, so Mariah isn't kissing some guy in a pool and sleeping in bed with him. I was just like, oh, and there isn't a song about me.
Speaker 5: This petty sing a song to me? He said that to me.
Speaker 1: I like totally. So did you sing it and sing a song? Okay, sing this song? What is the songs?
Speaker 5: Because that's a song. That's a song, you know, Johnny, that's a song. I was like that, I've been eliminated.
Speaker 4: I've been back in the UK for like four hours. I'm trying to like relax and get a thing called like that. It's like I'm still in the drama.
Speaker 2: Do you think this situation and I don't because I don't think that, No Shade, I don't, But I don't think Mariah holds that much weight. No Shade, Again, I don't think she holds them much weight. But do you think this situation may be tarnishing his name in any way?
Speaker 5: No, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's probably hair more than his yea, his name anyway, because you know, some people might look at it and say, well, she's playing the player.
Speaker 2: She played the player air quotes.
Speaker 4: I don't know she's playing the player because from what I have, she was very much in the relationship with her.
Speaker 5: She may sound like it wasn't serious so that we became more friendly with her. Like I like Mariah. I'm not going to say was not going to dis that I like her. I think he's a nice person. She said it wasn't that serious. We came out. It turns out it was more serious, which isn't great. I'm still on both sides. I still speak to both of them. It's not our business to get into it's their relationship. And I love both of them. But if I had to choose, but honest is my guy.
Speaker 2: Every single person was saying that she's willing to throw her game away for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people acknowledging she isolated herself so far.
Speaker 5: I didn't believe that. I believe with Mariah she likes people for who they are. She went, she went in with the lions, and she liked me a big tea as well. And even the fact that she became close to us. Hair Alliance didn't like the fact she became close to old. So I don't think if she's strogling game away for him. I think she's a genuine Pierson. I don't want to continue to be fake with Hair Alliance.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, And whether she.
Speaker 5: Was like close to but she's like close to Bananas or what like, She's obviously gone in there. She's like James and she's followed her heart. Yeah, and that's another thing, actually follows her heart.
Speaker 4: Because this is why, like some people might be like, why am Melissa and Big Tea putting off so much on social media? We have to explain, like we were isolated so much in the game to the point where like, okay, now we're on the subject from Mario and our podcast wouldn't say.
Speaker 5: It was, but here we are now, yeah, glasses of point.
Speaker 4: And she came to us and she was like, t I feel comfortable hanging out with you so much because my alliance are not happy with me because they're not trusting me as much.
Speaker 5: Because I'm hanging out with you and I want to be your friend.
Speaker 4: I want to be close to you, but my lines are basically telling me off for that.
Speaker 5: I was like, what.
Speaker 1: That's hair?
Speaker 5: Don't start like communicating people.
Speaker 4: This is not like century where yeah, yeah, I don't have let or something human.
Speaker 5: I need to have human interaction. I need to tell about the situation. Yeah, well we would. There was two benches when in dinner, like two like fifth, like twenty, I mean it on one, and then when everyone else is going for dinner, everybody else would squeeze something sweeze.
Speaker 4: As in like p have like one body on the stool and then me and Milliss would be like one.
Speaker 5: Results didn't sit with us.
Speaker 4: I felt like I was in mean God, like I had like my little dinner train, Like what can I say, I go to my room.
Speaker 3: Does sound a little It does sound a little mob, which is is just not cool.
Speaker 1: At all, like at all. Let's talk about before we go.
Speaker 3: We want to talk about the elimination and what it was like competing against the legend that is Tory. What were your thoughts when you saw it was going to be her and what was it like going against her?
Speaker 5: So you know what I feel like the fact that I was going against Tory got in my head a lot more than it and that was one of the reasons why I didn't do it as well as I feel I could have. And because toy is like a legend. And finally when you were not that I don't know what it is it and one of you you've got child, haven't you. Yeah, I'm scared of more things. Yeah, Like I know now if I die it matters somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we had challenges where we had to swim on the waters with the life fest or not that and pull ourselves down on rope and when you felt like you couldn't breathe. I will panic when we go hidebo water, I will panic because I think if.
Speaker 2: I die's gonna take care of my baby exactly.
Speaker 5: So, like you know, like this elimination was just like a big tank of water and swimming and doing a puzzle and stuff going on under water to face face and just panicking the thought of being on I don't know what it was, but this is the challenge in general. I was more scared of things than I usually am. And it was when I look back and I think back, I'm so pissed with myself because I'm like, I know I could have done better, and I just feel like I got in my head. The fact it was Torri, the fact she's been the challenge for so long, she's done so well. The fact that I know I'm like the challenges we've done and I've gone to dive into water, I've gotten scared and I've panicked, and I've gotten I get cashovobia. It's so bad now for some reason, like everything I've been more scared of. Yeah, So I feel like I got in my head so much that I just panicked, and looking back, I feel like it was such a simple elimination. I could have done better, and it's completely mental. And I do feel like the challenges and the eliminations of mind. I've had sleepless nights and everything. I'm like, he could have done so much better. But then I also thinking, well, even if I did do better than I would, I probably would have been put in anyway. It's when that day I cried because I was like, I've left my dogs and now for like months of the time, and I've like.
Speaker 1: This, You're doing the best thing and you could do, and you are looking fighting for.
Speaker 3: Her, and she's gonna look back on this one day and be proud of the strong woman that you are.
Speaker 1: Let me the girl.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you from experience mom to mom. Leaving my daughter and I've done what almost six or seven shows right, Leaving my daughter for long periods of time is the hardest thing I ever have to do. But while I'm there, I have to constantly tell myself I'm here for her, I'm not here for me. I don't want to be on TV. TV is whack, like all the things that come from being on TV sucks. I'm not here for television. I'm here for my kids. But when my baby watches me on TV, and sometimes I'll hear her when I'm picking her off from school, like, yeah, my mom's on TV. My mom, those are the moments that I live for. Those are the moments that make me excited. So just always remember at the end of the day when she looks, Mommy's on the TV. Fast forward past the kicking and stuff, but Mommy's on the TV. Those moments are gonna make you feel so good because it's for her and you are a single parent. So don't ever mom guilt is real, and I think a lot of people don't understand that mom guilt is real. And so when you have to leave her and you have to do these things, don't ever make anybody make you feel bad for doing what you have to do for your child, Because who gonna.
Speaker 1: Send you a check?
Speaker 2: The tell a person that got something to say, send me some money.
Speaker 5: Do you know how much I've been told for leaving my dogs? They're like, oh, your absence parents, that was the one doing that. But I see.
Speaker 2: Tea can leave and Tony can leave, and the dads can leave and do the show and nobody work and.
Speaker 5: Who's prett your baby, but amongos, it's just.
Speaker 2: Go, you do what you have to do for your baby.
Speaker 4: I just say, like, my favorite thing obviously related this my favorite thing is basically kind of half.
Speaker 5: Lived, minister.
Speaker 4: We watched the episodes of Vienna and Melissa's baby. That's mommy, tea, that's mommy, every scene everything, and when we picked Biana prominent and she goes to her all of her teacher, she goes, that's santy tea, that's anti take, and she doesn't speak.
Speaker 1: Tea.
Speaker 5: Vienna leaves me out, won't speaks to me, and listen to the hair. They get back together, they sleep together. It's I love it. I love it. It's the best braid hair. I get her for my sleep. I get cakes in the I get a shower. Both like Na, she's thinking about ten hours a week, so she's like she told her to snatch a wig, which, oh that's hilarious, honest, and obviously she's like this little tiny, like two foot even trun with this massively so happy.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes me so happy. We have final questions and then we are going to let you ladies get back to your Ladies Weekend. Okay, who do you each want to win?
Speaker 1: Top three?
Speaker 5: Do you know what I had it? Okay, let me think of the cars. Who's leftover?
Speaker 4: James because I think he's a good heart. I think he's a good person for the guys and for the girls. Mariah, good heart, good person.
Speaker 2: So James and Mariah?
Speaker 5: What about you?
Speaker 2: Melissa?
Speaker 5: No one, nobody?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Then do you want to see eliminated next?
Speaker 3: Let's go to up three people you want to see eliminated next?
Speaker 5: Saf Zara, Zara left and everybody honestly like James to win eliminated. I'd like to see Raven.
Speaker 4: Jay Jay because he's playing everybody like James Jay's game.
Speaker 5: I have Jay in the hotel, he said, we were walking with him and then man, we've got filming. He forgot that. So no, Jay, I want you to go.
Speaker 1: And for those who want to stay in wait, what about Corey?
Speaker 5: Want you guys? I even forgot it existed them.
Speaker 3: Oh the pettiness for those who want to follow you guys for all the fun stuff on social and some of the petty where can they find you?
Speaker 1: Let's start with you, Melissa.
Speaker 5: Okay, so all my handles are at dage Email reaps, and we also have our podcast which is at Fresh Cushion Pad, Fresh.
Speaker 1: And Big T where they find you me.
Speaker 5: Don't follow me on percent because I'm a toxic mess on.
Speaker 2: That right now.
Speaker 4: Stay my Instagram ram positive given myself to stay to Big T pas on Instagram, and I badly post on TikTok even though both of you haven't come my TikTok lines.
Speaker 5: Since last time I confronted you about this.
Speaker 2: Let me let me, let me get into the TikTok.
Speaker 1: What about your TikTok I.
Speaker 5: Last podcast together, I told you you need to call a line.
Speaker 1: Can but Melissa just said she's never even seen them.
Speaker 5: Now how I love doing TikTok lives.
Speaker 3: Advertise it more, right, Big T, or just hit us up and then we'll come on. It doesn't count if they're in your head, Big T. They've got to actually be out. We've got to know about them.
Speaker 2: We have you guys are so before we leave, sorry, I know we wrap it up, but before we leave, I do want to congratulate you for coming out and being absolutely amaz and having that whole moment like, oh my goodness, Bigsie, like we celebrate you so much. And I don't know if you listen to the podcast or not, but we celebrate you so much and we're so proud of you for doing that publicly, and we are so so, so so proud of you, and I want to say that befobably let you, ladies go appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: It means the world to me, like your whole point, as well as to give somebody in our community, because it can be very hard as it was for me to have the bravery to come out and honestly, my family did find out at the same time, and what was the reaction was so shocked.
Speaker 5: Love love, love, love love.
Speaker 1: Oh great, that's great to hear.
Speaker 5: I was not expecting that. That makes me so happy, but so far, so good. That's good.
Speaker 3: Always supporting you and so appreciative of you guys. Spending girls night with us today.
Speaker 5: Such a pleasure falling to both of you guys.
Speaker 2: Likewise, bye, lady bie guys. That was such a great interview. Oh my goodness, we have the girls out with the t Okay. Yes, I'm so excited that they came and decided to hang out with us for this episode. Devin tell the people where they can find you on the social of the media.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys can find me on my website. That's Devin with a Y some moan with an I dot com. Scroll to the bottom and you will see my social media tabs. You can click on those links, or you can just find me on like Instagram. It's Devin with the ysmo and I. It's consistent across Twitter, Instagram. Appreciate you guys sliding in the dms. Appreciate all of you guys sharing your Spotify wrapped and that we're the number one podcast on your list. We love you all so much. We do try to reshare those posts, so thank you guys. And same with on Twitter. We've gotten some of those as well. And then you can also we're doing a bunch of lives, or we've done a bunch of lives, but we're doing a bunch of lives still with the Amazon things. So google Devin's Mode and Amazon you'll see my storefront. Click follow and then say hi, I had anger yesterday, say hi and the chat and gave them a shout out, so that could be you too.
Speaker 1: Now day where can they find you?
Speaker 2: You can find me in these Twitter streets at day Davion Underscore or on the land of Instagram. You can find me at Davon Diane Underscore, slowly creeping my way back into these YouTube playgrounds.
Speaker 1: I knew she was gonna say, you already knew. I knew it was coming. And you can find me there.
Speaker 2: As a vine Dyanne and yeah on the TikTok maybe tiktoking on the TikTok at Day die In. But most importantly, you can find me here on this podcast with my girl.
Speaker 3: Right oh right, And thank you all of course for joining us for another episode of MTV's official Challenge Podcast.
Speaker 1: Remember if you.
Speaker 3: Liked this episode, rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts, and tell a friend and send us more of those Spotify wraps. If that's how you listen to the podcast and we made your top list, we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yes, and be sure to catch new episodes of The Challenge Battle for a New Champion on MTV and we'll see.
Speaker 3: You right back here afterwards for a brand new episode of MTV's Official Challenge Podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Big T for bringing the tea