Speaker 1: Radio, mainstream media outlet, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Play you then I'm coming here when this day, DJ Envy and Charlamagne the God being there.
Speaker 3: Next to all of you guys. It's really there.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorite shows to do, just because you'll always keep it one honey.
Speaker 5: Y'all keep it real.
Speaker 4: But what better place than than here.
Speaker 5: I think everybody should go on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: He start out there, you want to shake it up?
Speaker 6: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 7: Yo yo yo.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne the Guy.
Speaker 4: Peace to the planet is Thursday, and guess who's busy man?
Speaker 5: Guess who's bizarre?
Speaker 8: And I'm so happy to see her. Tess hilarious ladies and John.
Speaker 5: Yo wild Card is here.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jessica, Robin Moore, good morning. You got no wild calls?
Speaker 5: You the Trump Card?
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: I like you know, but you know, on On in the wild wild Card defeats all, takes everything.
Speaker 4: Well, nice you to come back.
Speaker 9: Thank you, y'all. Baron gives y'all must have really missing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it gave you a nice little you know, start pack.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 5: You know your your weekend, right.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that you're very fresh, very festive, like you and the aspens or something from the ski.
Speaker 7: Don't you know?
Speaker 4: Don't play with me.
Speaker 5: I always do the little kick the ski shade with the ski hat.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: New York is very cold, absolutely, but what is that going? It's only halfway through, it's still stopped. Still stylist, you know, Yeah, I want to know what something that hat?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 9: My natural twist?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 7: You coming from me?
Speaker 9: Because I got a weig one? Do you want all the black women calling up here with natural twists? Don't play with me?
Speaker 4: All right? What do you want to have a bob hot?
Speaker 9: Then it's staying on? Okay, it's saying I ain't taking this off all right?
Speaker 5: All right? Yeah, don't want to know. I missed you though, yes, miss as well.
Speaker 9: Yes I missed the sea to traveling on tour.
Speaker 5: You do whatever.
Speaker 9: Since the right oft strike has been lifted, I've been filming.
Speaker 5: I filmed in l A.
Speaker 9: I had to know. I'm filmed in Atlanta. I had to go to LA for some meetings. Things are starting to open back up, you know, they're looking all these networks are looking for shows and stuff now, so now production can move forward with a lot of things. And I'm like, okay, cool, I can't keep coming here with y'all for free. Y'all gotta put boom Dad go here.
Speaker 5: We like that, like that, like that. Actually, it's funny.
Speaker 9: I had a meeting with them. Actually, but yeah, we're gonna do it the right way. Yeah, we're gonna purposely do a bad movie and yeah, purpose and make them pay for it and then boom, Yes, I'm smart.
Speaker 5: That's smart. Is very entertaining.
Speaker 4: I don't care what y'all, yeah it is.
Speaker 9: I put you on because you was not you was not messing with TBO.
Speaker 4: I had to put them on white your face look like that.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 4: And then all the stuff I saw from it was like terrible quality, but it was actually entertaining. It's entertaining because it's terrible quality of the terrible acting or is it any why is it?
Speaker 5: Some maybe have some cool storylines.
Speaker 9: Sometimes they do act like Claudia. Claudia got two movies on air. It's all I Want is you and all I wanted you to and she was going to kill the little boy the girl and she she it was a little He was like, I'm just a kid.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a girl. Kid to just her fingers.
Speaker 5: She did like it came from her fingers. She killed the little boy. I said, what's that little girl? What's a little girl in the first one?
Speaker 7: Boy?
Speaker 4: The first girl?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and she's supposed to be shooting. All I want is you three you stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get the show cracking. Tesla Figure will be joining us when we come back. We got front page news. Don't move, It's the breakfast Club. Morning morning, everybody, insteed, j V, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's getting some front page news. Jess Hilarious is here. Our co hosts. What up?
Speaker 7: Tears?
Speaker 11: What's going on? DJ Envy, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Jess?
Speaker 12: The Queen is back so excited. And Charlemagne, the God of.
Speaker 11: Course on the snacks.
Speaker 4: That's some quick sports right fast, that y'all just take on the rate of tonight at eight fifteen and Thursday Night football and Draymond Green he suspended indefinitely by the NBA.
Speaker 10: I highly disagree with that suspension. I understand him being suspended, but indefinitely.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 10: John Moran didn't even get suspended in definitely, they put a number on John Moran game. He was waving pistols a couple of times.
Speaker 9: This happened a couple This happened a lot of times on indefinitely definitely.
Speaker 5: Not indefinitely.
Speaker 4: And it's right after the chokes that they're trying to just slow it down. He Rudy Gobert Draymond two, and I know he didn't mean to like hit him. He meant to knock his ass out, obviously. Now, Giannis, we got to congratulate him. He scored a franchise record sixty four points last night they beat the Paces one forty one to twenty six, and he was seen or running into the Paces locker room.
Speaker 5: That's because he wanted the game ball.
Speaker 4: Indiana Paces took the game ball because one of their new players scored his first basket, so he wanted to go home with the ball. But Gianna said, nah, I swear it is Jianna's I thought it was Giannis.
Speaker 5: It's probably nickname.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So Giannas went and they believe he went and covered the ball. That's why everybody seen them running into the locker room. Now, tis Les, let's talk Hunter Biden.
Speaker 11: Yes, it's so much that happened yesterday. Guys.
Speaker 12: First, let's go over Hunter Biden. He showed up on Capitol Hill yesterday. He was not there to interview with House Republicans like they wanted him to. President Biden's son insisted on the gathering reporters and saying that he wants to only testify in a public meeting, not a private meeting. Hunter Biden said he is sick of them talking talking about him, asking where's Hunter Biden take a listen?
Speaker 11: I got more information on the other side.
Speaker 13: For six years, Maga Republicans, including members of the House committees, who are in a closed door session session right now, having pegned my character, invaded my privacy, attacked my wife, my children, my family.
Speaker 5: And my friends. They've ridiculed my struggle with addiction.
Speaker 13: They've belittled my recovery, and they have tried to dehumanize me all too embarrassed and damage my father, whose devoted his entire public life to service.
Speaker 5: For six years, I.
Speaker 13: Have been the target of the unrelenting Trump attack machine, shouting where's Hunter.
Speaker 5: Well, here's my answer. I am here.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 12: He went on to say that President Biden was not involved in any of his business. He talked about his battle with addiction. He took accountability on that. He talked about how his parents were there for him. He admitted he was irresponsible with his finances, but he said that is no reason for the impeachment acquiry, and we're going to cover that impeachment incquiry in the second hour, guys.
Speaker 11: But then he started naming names. Take a listen.
Speaker 13: James Comer, Jim Jordan, Jason Smith, and their colleagues have distorted the facts by cherry picking lines from a bank statement, manipulating text I sent, editing the testimony of my friends and former business partners, and misstating personal information that was.
Speaker 5: Stolen from me.
Speaker 13: There is no fairness, decency and what these Republicans are doing here. I am, mister Chairman, taking up your offer when you said we can bring these people in for depositions or committee hearings.
Speaker 5: Whichever they choose. Well, I've chosen.
Speaker 13: I am here to testify at a public hearing today to answer any of the Committee's legitimate questions. Republicans do not want an open process where Americans can see their tactics, expose their baseless inquiry, or hear what I have.
Speaker 10: To say, man, please, the Republicans know who they are, and they know exactly what they're doing and why they're doing it.
Speaker 5: This is paidback. I know you niggas from wayback.
Speaker 4: If you don't believe Trump is.
Speaker 10: Gonna poinish his political opposition, if you don't think he's not going to pointish his critics, look no further than this Hunter Biden situation.
Speaker 5: Now, should Hunt A. Biden be locked up?
Speaker 4: Sure? But would he be locked up if the folks didn't have a political act to grind? No?
Speaker 5: No, I agree.
Speaker 11: Well, at least he did try to come fight for himself. I appreciate that.
Speaker 12: You know, I'm not a big fan of Hunter bib, but he said, you know, I'm tired of y'all talking about my name. I'm here, I'm choosing y'all come pull on up. So I think that was good.
Speaker 5: So that you ain't got nothing to do with drugs and prostitutes.
Speaker 11: Hey, that's up.
Speaker 4: That's that's well.
Speaker 12: It Also we're gonna talk more about so make sure you guys tap back in a second hour, because because he did this, that's what prompted the Mpeach inquiry that also happened yesterday We're gonna talk about that more in the second hour.
Speaker 5: All right, and that is front page new Stanky task.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone line to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 5: Just hilarious is back. Just hilarious is back.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Hello, who's this hal us from often from four to three was happening off your chest?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, good morning everyone. So I just wanted to time in on the whole Draymond Green. I know that you guys were comparing them the jah Moret, but what ja Moret did was like off the court. Everything that dreamond day.
Speaker 14: Was on the court on the court.
Speaker 6: The only incident that happened between Draymond that was off the court was the whole situation with Jordan Poole. But everything was in the public eye.
Speaker 4: He has to go, not an indefinite suspension, give him twenty games something like that, But in definitely.
Speaker 6: You put the whole person in the faith.
Speaker 4: He deserved it.
Speaker 8: We don't know what Jordan Pool said. I just know you ain't gonna get points in the face for no reason. I mean, it definitely sounds crazy. They should have gave him some time, but he just didn't. Checked out Rudy Gobert in defense of his teammates.
Speaker 4: But then he just you know, swell on so and so out with an accident, said he was flopping.
Speaker 5: That was That's a hard Just know, Kayla.
Speaker 9: Just know you're talking to two men who loves Draymond Green, so they're not gonna ever see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can, I can, sew I could, sew, I could, So.
Speaker 9: I agree with you, you know, to be fair. Yeah, Jahn Morant, that was off, you know, off the court and this he just got to get into the ufcond.
Speaker 15: But one was a good management classes, right, Listen to everybody.
Speaker 10: Everybody wish they had a Draymond Green on this side when a fight breakout that much.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, but not on the court. You need an enforcer.
Speaker 10: They would have been bullying Steph Curry, little light skin after been one for Draymond Green all these years.
Speaker 5: Man, Not on the courts.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm super excited to call the guys.
Speaker 8: I gotta correct you though it's yannas, it's not Giannasm Milwaukee.
Speaker 14: Shout out to Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought.
Speaker 14: I shout at the court.
Speaker 11: I'm like, g silent.
Speaker 5: I ain't never heard nobody say JA, just like hy a.
Speaker 4: And then I gad, I guess it's silent, like yeah.
Speaker 5: Let's turnounced. Yeah, gotta take that off of it.
Speaker 16: Take but I gotta shot to you guys like that. You guys always give shout us to Milwaukee.
Speaker 14: I know Milwaukee is the first city to syndicate your guys shot Milwaukee shot us from four four.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna call him the Greek freak.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 10: Loute to everybody that listens to us on BE one hundred and pointy seven in Milwaukee for radio station to ever syndicates the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Get it off your Chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: For mood day.
Speaker 5: Is it your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 2: Way up, whether you're man or black, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 5: Call up now eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 17: Hello, this is your brother Prince Creed from the seven five to seven Flash nine seventh Green Jersey.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: Let me get this off my chest because I gonna wait for.
Speaker 14: The Queen Jeff to get in town.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne, PDJ and V listen. Jet fits perfectly right.
Speaker 18: I love all the past, all the special guests you have up there, right from the Breezy Baby, which I had the present pleasure to interview her on my Swag in the Morning podcast, Queen Lauren.
Speaker 14: I love them all right.
Speaker 17: Let me tell you why Jeff should be in that chair permanent. She promotes the Breakfast Club and her brand at the same time on social media better than anybody I have seen up here.
Speaker 1: I know the sister is busy, that's good, but the cross market bringing these young folks and all this other generation to the Breakfast Club not only in the morning, but even on the after with the YouTube.
Speaker 18: So I'm a vote for Jess with y'all.
Speaker 14: Put a pollm up right now.
Speaker 18: I'm ana vote for Jests.
Speaker 17: I love all the other guests amazing, but that's funniness and that witty.
Speaker 14: I mean she brings that spike.
Speaker 5: You a wrong, you are wrong when you're right, Yes, sir, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Family real quick.
Speaker 17: That indefinite suspension on Draymond Green is only for a brother to get his mental health stable because I think there's a little disconnection and brother need a mental health break. So they gave that indefinite meaning that once he reached such certain conditions.
Speaker 18: And he's really ready to come back, he can come back.
Speaker 14: They didn't want to put a game stamp on that.
Speaker 16: So I just want to clear that, which is that's what I.
Speaker 14: Was hearing.
Speaker 5: Through the media and stuff like that.
Speaker 17: So they really want him to get his mental health together, and that's what I want to say, y'all, keep up the good work.
Speaker 5: I love you guy, I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Pace.
Speaker 5: Why did he do it?
Speaker 10: That have to Draymond punch somebody though, that would make more sense. Everything else just like a punch, But everything else is in the act of basketball. Like, It's not like he's just wilding for no reason.
Speaker 5: He put the dude in the.
Speaker 10: Choko because him and that was an active basketball Yes, because him and his player that they was getting into it. So he was defending Klay Thompson last night or whatever night it was, that was an accident when he swung around and hit dude.
Speaker 5: Dude flopped like, let's not act like Draymond hit him so hard?
Speaker 4: Yoe what him like?
Speaker 5: He was joscelying, what are you talking about?
Speaker 7: Steve?
Speaker 4: Jamon said he was flopping? Right, He said he was flopping. He said he was being extra because he wanted the call. Right, That's what he said. That's what it looked like to me. Okay, all right, all right, okay, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 5: Jess, we got roomors, yes we do.
Speaker 19: We talk.
Speaker 5: We don't have rooms. We have just with the mess. And her news is real. Okay, everybody rooms, Jeff do j just with the mess. I thought her news was real.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, my bad, okay, well you right, we got just with the mess, Yes we do. And we're talking about Jonathan Major is coming up there you go.
Speaker 4: It's Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast Club, broke morning, everybody. It's d J n V.
Speaker 4: Charlemagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. And yes it was bizack the wild card.
Speaker 9: Just allow.
Speaker 5: And let's jump right into.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 5: Jessica Robber.
Speaker 14: Just don't do a line time.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report that.
Speaker 9: It is just what the mess and her news is real allegedly the time, I like the allegedly point all right. Speaking of Jonathan Mage's surveillance footage released, Jonathan Mage's domestic violence case continues and now they starting to bring receipts to court. Surveillance footage surrounding the events of Jonathan Mages and his ex girlfriend Grace Jabari has been revealed.
Speaker 5: Right what we got?
Speaker 20: New surveillance video from March twenty fifth shows the Black Escalade in which prosecutors say Jonathan Major's assaulted then girlfriend Grace Jabbari. Jabari testified while in the suv, she saw a woman named Cleopatra text Majors quote, oh how I wish I was kissing you. Jabari says she grabbed the phone for Major's and in his fight to get it back, the actor dealt a blow to the back of her head, twisted her arm behind her back, fracturing her finger, and later shoved her inside the stopped suv. Prosecutors painted a picture of systemic abuse by Major dating back months. The jury saw photos showing items Majors is accused of throwing during an earlier fight with Jabbari and text messages where he threatened suicide, but Major's defense paints Jabbari as the aggressor on the night of March twenty fifth, enraged by the text message and later running after Majors following the altercation. They also say Jabari went to Lucy's nightclub after the fight, where surveillance video shows Jabbari was not injured and freely using the finger she says Major's fractured.
Speaker 9: MMM, So it's obvious that that was not as true as it was made to believe. It's important to also add on day eight of the trial, the driver of their suv where the fight reportedly happened between the two, the driver, Navit Sowar. He said that I was feeling something was going on in the backseat, but when I reached Canal and Sina Street, Majors wanted to get rid of Jabari and he opened the door. I saw that they were fighting when the car stopped, he was trying to get rid of her. Along with the surveillance videos and photos, on a court audio from Jonathan Major's ranting about wanting grace his white girlfriend to be more like Coretta Scott King and Michelle Obama was also how.
Speaker 4: Dare you come home dropping to stirred the piece of our house when we have a plan.
Speaker 14: I don't like to get to the point where your friends know what job I'm and go.
Speaker 4: I think Grace is gonna be that a mission?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I won't like No, do you understand that?
Speaker 21: Because because that team, Grace has to be in a certain mindset to appoint Coreta Scott King.
Speaker 19: You know what that is.
Speaker 22: That's Martuth King's wife, Michelle Obama back Obama's wife.
Speaker 14: I know I'm not I shouldn't have gone out and let me.
Speaker 7: Just lay it out for you.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna say this my temper, my trail, blah blah.
Speaker 14: I am a great man.
Speaker 5: I am doing great things, not.
Speaker 4: Just for me, but for my for my culture is the world that's real.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna I didn't work, and that's a situation.
Speaker 4: The woman that supports me needs to be a great woman and.
Speaker 5: Makes sacrifices the way that man is making for her.
Speaker 4: And for them.
Speaker 10: Ultimately, Jonathan got a sty of down like you did that man and Creed. That's not changing the yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Stop it. I do understand where he's coming from.
Speaker 4: I do agree with you knows the fact where he came from. He's thriving in Hollywood.
Speaker 9: I do understand, although I am going to say, you cannot be upset with you can't expect this woman to be a Corret Scott woman. Yeah, you cannot. Then she had a different type of white too.
Speaker 5: What's the accent? Where's she from?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 9: Either way? Sorry, but yeah, you can't expect for her to be anything other than who she is, her lineage.
Speaker 5: She's not black at all, She's far from it.
Speaker 7: You can't.
Speaker 5: I do understand.
Speaker 9: I do understand the example that he's that he's putting out there though, Like, but if you got to ask, do you know who Kreta Scott King is? The No, we can't even have this conversation. And it also came out that day of his arrest, he called now one wants to report that Grace potentially attempted to commit suicide.
Speaker 5: We have audio foret as well.
Speaker 23: The video shows Majors inside the apartment he shared with dancer Grace Jabari. He's followed up the stairs by NYPD inside a walk in closet. His ex girlfriend is sprawled across the floor, covered by a plaid blanket. She seems disoriented. Majors called nine to one one after he discovered her on the floor.
Speaker 14: What happened exactly, being though, no, I don't know if she's unconscious, she's neked from the bottom down to a sweatshirt on, and she's ex partner broke up.
Speaker 23: He then explained how he couldn't get into the apartment.
Speaker 8: I bang on the door.
Speaker 14: If the apartment for us forty minutes now, I couldn't get in. I went downstairs and asked the doorman to help us. They let me in via the handy Maecke.
Speaker 23: Prosecutors say a fight started the night before when Jabari saw this text message on the actor's phone, wish I was kissing you right now. It was apparently meant for another woman. Also part of the newly release evidence photos taken by Jabari of what appears to be bruises on her finger.
Speaker 10: A question if Jonathan called the police right and Jonathan came home and she was he couldn't get in, and then when he walked in, she was laid out on the floor. How we know the head injury she was talking about didn't happen because she was drunk, high or something and fell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was the thing.
Speaker 9: But the cops submitted in court that they didn't ask Grace if she fell in out. They didn't ask beause she also reported reportedly asked why her ear was hurting. A cut on her ear as one of the injuries that Jonathan is being charged for.
Speaker 10: Also, y'all put a lot of sauce on that other phone called and one about Corretta Scott King. Yeah, Michelle Obama, because Jonathan sounded very Hollywood. He sounded very extra, but he didn't sound, you know, violent. He just sounded disappointed, like I need you to be better.
Speaker 4: You my woman.
Speaker 10: You can't be out here getting drunk, embarrassing us, coming home, disturbing off.
Speaker 4: That's that's what I took from one of those conversations. Matter though, That's what I don't understand. He's having a conversation with his girlfriend. It didn't say anything violent. He just said, hey, I want you to be more like this. She could have said I want you to be more like that. There was not violent. It was nothing there to say that he did anything. And even him saying he has a temple like that don't mean being violent.
Speaker 9: And then he also said, I am a good man though. You know I have I have a temper, but I am a good man though, And she was. She wasn't really she was recording, but she was more so like you know, like trying.
Speaker 5: To sound like she was wrong.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she knew that she was wrong. You know, she didn't expect for the conversation to go like that. She thought that he was probably gonna, you know, be more mad or whatever. But I don't see how this would help her case. And then also in the footage, it looked as if he was running away from her. Was he was trying to away from her?
Speaker 10: Jonathan did exactly what you're supposed to do. Absolutely if you get into an altercation with a woman. I tell me in this all the time. If a woman hits you, if it gets.
Speaker 4: Physical, run, run, take off, don't engage in any way. Good at them, Yeah, I would say, far away. They both got a lot of stamina because they were running for a long Yeah they weren't. Yeah, they work out together. Apparently they was working out. And then you know, also they said that in the video that same night, allegedly she was out in the club and she was using the same finger that they said was fractured.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm waving in the air like she just didn't care, you know, So it is what it is.
Speaker 5: Listen all right? Well, can I say this now?
Speaker 10: It's a great time to tell you that there's a fantastic project on Audible called Broke Down Profits written by s. A. Cosby, executive produced by Lenard McKelvey and Kevin Hart, starring Jonathan Majors, Brian Tyree, Henry Doctor Planco. It is a gritty thriller that I believe you will enjoy. So go check that out on Audible right now.
Speaker 9: Oh you, I'm glad that you took the time to cut off my last little bit of.
Speaker 5: Word just with the mess.
Speaker 9: Can give an ed and I really had something important to say. Gonna cover it in the next hour. You wouldn't did that to nobody else.
Speaker 4: Before we Before we close out, I will say this, how do you guys feel about you know, your girlfriend or your boyfriend recording your conversations, Like it almost seems like we don't have a girlfriend or boy have a wife talking to people outside, people out there listening, because you know, if somebody records your conversation. They're recording your conversation for a reason. They're not recording it because they were to play it back for you later on, and look how you acted. They're recording it for a reason to use it against you. Obviously, that's scary.
Speaker 10: Yeah, y'all don't trust each other if you're doing that. Absolutely, that's just the reality. And that's a huge problem.
Speaker 4: That's question. Yeah, y'a don't trust each other. If you're doing that, you don't trust it. You never take your wife without beefing.
Speaker 5: Never, No, you never take. But we also know I never take anybody.
Speaker 10: We've also been together since nineteen hundred and ninety eight, so we ain't had that type of technology.
Speaker 4: Jesus Max.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, I never did that.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I definitely could have had another story. But go ahead, we'll be back you.
Speaker 5: Guys so happy, Jase and I can read here you did you did?
Speaker 4: I read that? Good read that said front page US is next with test.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast clo. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Everybody's j n V. Charlamagne THEA Goud We are the Breakfast Club. Jess hilarious is here our special guest hosts. Let's get in some front page news with up tears.
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 11: DJ and be just Hilario and Charlamagne God so quick Sports.
Speaker 4: The charges take on the raates to that at eight fifteen, Draymond Green has been suspended indefinitely. Now this is by I guess they're saying he struck one of the players on the Mavericks, so pre Draymond. Okay, Draymond does not deserve to be suspended indefinitely. Does he deserve to be suspended, Yes, but you got to put a number on it. And in definite suspension, he.
Speaker 9: Deserves to have a mental evaluation. Though he definitely deserves to definitely seek help.
Speaker 5: That's what he deserves. I mean, his anger is like uncontrollable. He seems like any issues.
Speaker 8: It just seems like he's an enforceter Like. I'm born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight.
Speaker 10: I grew up on the Charles Oakleys and Anthony Masons and Bill Lambers of the world.
Speaker 5: Them dudes was way worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they changed the lead because of that, And I said, MAVs is actually the Timbers.
Speaker 5: But the problem is he just choked out Rudy good Burrd less than a week ago.
Speaker 4: Me ask your question, you know to understand this other comedian and Jess, we know cancel. Culture has changed things, right, has changed society.
Speaker 10: Does that mean all comedian you should have just noticed some comedians who still give you that rawness, right, Draymond still give you that wrongness on the basket.
Speaker 5: But if you're giving that ruin it, you got to accept the consequence the consequence.
Speaker 9: You definitely do, and I have accepted every consequence behind something.
Speaker 4: That I did.
Speaker 5: But we're not gonna let you get suspended in definitely, y'all gotta put a number.
Speaker 9: On you're right.
Speaker 4: And also Yannis going to high sixty four points. Everybody seen Gianni's running into the Pacers locker room last night. That's because one of the Paces players it was the first time that he scored, so he kept the game ball, but Jannis wanted the game ball because he broke a franchise record. So I don't know if Janas ever got the game ball back, but that's why everybody seen him running into the locker room.
Speaker 10: It sounded crazy watching Janna's run after a bunch of minutes and I want the bugs, I.
Speaker 4: Want what is that?
Speaker 8: As?
Speaker 5: It was crazy?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Now, let's talk about impeachment.
Speaker 12: Yes yesterday has some Publicans voted to formalize an impeachment inquiry. Want to stress inquiry meaning the president has not been impeached, but an inquiry, which is an investigation. Now this investigation reachs a each is a critical juncture after right wing pressure grows and now some people are calling him right wing pressure basically former President Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 21: The House just voted two twenty one to two twelve to formalize the impeachment inquiry and to allege wrongdoing by President Biden. To be clear, the president has not been impeached. This is a vote to start an investigation into whether he should be. House Republicans are accusing the president of profiting from his family's business dealings while in office, but so far they have not presented any solid evidence of wrongdoing. At the heart of the inquiry the president's son Hunter, who's been in other legal hot water for failing to pay taxes on time and on gun charges.
Speaker 12: Now, as we covered last hour, Hunter Biden defied the subpoena and said that he only wants to be asked questions in public, so this impeachment inquirer will basically give him that opportunity. Republicans argued that the impeachment was a response. Inquiry was a response to the stonewalling by the Biden administration for refusal to handover documents. Now House Democratic Majority Leader Representative hay King Jeffries had this to say.
Speaker 22: There is zero evidence that President Biden has engaged in an impeachable offense. There is zero evidence that President Biden has engaged in any wrongdoing whatsoever. There is zero evidence that President Biden has broken the law. The Republicans have now reviewed more than one hundred thousand pages of documents, heard from many witnesses, and they can't find a sentilla of evidence to justify this impeachment inquiry. It is happening because the puppet master in chief, the former twice impeached so called president of the United States of America, has ordered them to launch this impeachment inquiry as a political hit job on President Joe Biden.
Speaker 10: Man, call it what it is, more revenge, more payback. Why are we acting like we don't know what it is? You got Representative Troy Neals of Texas. He said, we're doing this just to give Trump amo and peach Trump twice. Now we go in peach Biden so Trump can have some AMO against Biden. Trump got googe Man ready.
Speaker 5: To ride defended. Is wearing pool shisty mak and bubble jackets for Trump. You hear me, Okay, right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 11: And I think I think that's what a hi King Jeffers just basically said.
Speaker 10: He said it is a hit job. He said it too political. They got to start talking simple and playing for people. Man, Pet that's not the too political you think.
Speaker 11: You think so, I think, I mean political hit job.
Speaker 8: I mean, but you're in the politics test. You gotta make a simpling playing for the people. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like these niggas don't page.
Speaker 11: That's why they're puting cases on all of you and pretty much affects every tesla ever made. Take a listen, haas up.
Speaker 24: If you drive a Tesla, there's a very good chance it was just recalled over safety concerns. But the autocles are supposed to keep you in your lane, maintain following distance, speed up and break automatically, and include enhanced features that can help you change lane, but it is not autonomous driving, and the recall says the autopilot system doesn't do enough to make sure you're paying attention in case something goes wrong. Specifically, the recall cites the risk of driver misuse. TESLA says it will release software updates with additional safety controls and alerts.
Speaker 5: Jess, you just brought this up. What's that movie? I keep following the sleep on Leave the World Behind You.
Speaker 9: You need to be very much awake for that, Charlemagne, because that is your type of movie.
Speaker 5: You need to watch that.
Speaker 9: But I'm glad that that Tess brought this up because in the movie it shows a portion of I don't want to spoil because a lot of people haven't um jumped onto it. Yeah, but y'all need to really watch It is good and it's about our country and the future of it. So I think y'all need to watch it. And then also the Obama's actually produced it, so that's really really good and interesting. They're trying to tell us something I believe, So.
Speaker 4: Really I do believe.
Speaker 11: So in the movie, I'm glad you said.
Speaker 12: I'm glad you said that because a little Douvall said don't eve waste your time watching it.
Speaker 11: So you're saying, watch.
Speaker 9: Really wow, Well, I mean he has his opinions about things, but yeah, the movie is really good. Watch And I watched it and I heard a lot of people say, Oh, it's dumb, and I heard a lot of people say, oh it's cool. I don't like the way it ended. It's really pay attention. You need to it's it's a movie that goes beyond the surface if you are not open minded, and you don't even need to know everything about politics to watch it and to know what they're trying to convey.
Speaker 5: So definitely watch it.
Speaker 9: In the movie, it's a scene about Tesla's and how it definitely caters to.
Speaker 5: This bunch of tests got recalled in the movie. No, you need to watch it, sir.
Speaker 4: Well, I will say this with the Tesla's that auto pilot feature is not on everybody's Tesla. It's a feature that you have to pay for. Most people don't pay for it. But they have a hack where they can actually put something on the steerwheel where it for the auto pilot feature. For people listening, are you supposed touch the steering wheel every so often to show that you're awake. So people have hacked it and put something on the steering wheel where it seems like somebody's touching it, and people have been that's crazy, and people have been sleeping in the testa by the Tesla drives. So what Tesla's doing is trying to make sure that people can't hack the system and do that. So that's that's why they did this. It's recall and that's why you call. Is gonna be something different like your iPhone. So they'll send it over the airwaves and then you just have to download it in your system so you don't have to bring the Tesla actually into the show.
Speaker 12: We're gonna trust that though, like it's people really good, We're gonna trust just a software update like an iPhone.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's gonna be more difficult. You can't probably have the system. And I will say this and I'm this is not an ad. I'm not endorsed by Tesla. Right now, Tesla has the best feed, the best leasing features on cars right now. So if you were interested in the Tesla, now is the time to look at it. At least rates of less than four hundred dollars for six months. The next six months you can charge for free.
Speaker 12: Yahr, I think I'm gonna pass those cars running in the walls and burner gotta let me.
Speaker 4: You ain't gotta do all the pilot, but you don't have to do robots way too much. That's what I'm having a computer.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing it. No, I'm not sweet. I'm going to car driving.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 12: Let me give you the models right quick, guys, because I do want people to know exactly what models were effect the Model three, the twenty seventeen to twenty twenty three, Model S the twenty twelve to twenty twenty three. Then okay, Model X the twenty sixteen to twenty twenty three, and then Model why the twenty twenty to twenty twenty three.
Speaker 11: So I mean, y'all can take a chance on take a chance on it if you want to.
Speaker 5: But that's all the models. That's all they got. Yeah, that's all the model just came out. I do like that Tesla cybertruck, though, don't just look.
Speaker 4: Bulletproof and all that it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, allet prove bulletproof jesus yep. All right, we'll take you to this.
Speaker 10: You're welcome, and make sure you subscribe to Tesling Figurel's podcast as Great Shot No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast Network and follow at Tesling Figure on all social media platforms.
Speaker 4: All right, when we come back, we're gonna be kicking it with MEA jy Me and Jay is Young Dolph's fiance and also the mother of his children. We're gonna talk about what's been going on with the case and initiative she's doing.
Speaker 10: And she's the CEO and founder Black Men Deserve to Grow Old That's right, No Mean, which is a campaign she started after her brother got killed.
Speaker 5: Her brother got killed before.
Speaker 10: Y'all Dolph did, right, So you know, I thoroughly stand behind her her movement of Black Men Deserve to.
Speaker 5: Grow Right, And we're gonna talk to her next. It don't move.
Speaker 4: It's to Breakfast Clug Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is DJ Envy Charlemagne de God. We are the Breakfast Club. We also have Laura l Rossa, which is our guest host. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 5: We have Miss Mia j Welcome.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, how are you guys?
Speaker 4: How are you feeling?
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 3: I'm doing pretty blessed good.
Speaker 5: Good good.
Speaker 4: If you don't know who me and Jay is, of course she's Young Dol's fiance also the mother of his children. And I just want to say thank you because last year we went on this, well this year we went on a huge car show tour and you allow me to share some of Young Dolf's works with the world cars and artifacts and jewelry, and it was just just an amazing show. So I just want to say thank you for allowing us to do that and show that to the world.
Speaker 3: For sure, thank you for even inviting us and thinking of us to collaborate together.
Speaker 4: No, I think it was a great collaboration. I just want to say thank you for that.
Speaker 10: And I love your Black Men Deserve to Grow old movement. Tell people what that is.
Speaker 9: So that movement, it started off as a campaign. Honestly, I lost my brother in twenty twenty two gun violence. He was an honest working man, had a car dealership. One of his customers took his life and after that happened, it really devastated me. Like we were three years apart. If you see my children like just how they interact and gauge, that was me and my brother. So I was just you know, like I couldn't believe that somebody would take his life so frivolously, and so it prompted me to start, you know. And then I also was talking to a girl I went to high school with and people that were around me, like, oh, my brother.
Speaker 3: Got killed two and the guy who did it, he was out on bond.
Speaker 9: He was a facing attempted murder and he took my brother life in the process, and it was just happening so much, and we were just talking. I'm like, black man deserved to grow. Oh, like that is so messed up, that like it's so risky, the odds be stacked against black man like they are. And so I started it as a campaign just to raise money for a few the family that we're talking to, like the different people who were connected to me that had experienced laws as.
Speaker 3: Well as my sister in law, just to be able to help.
Speaker 9: And I wanted to raise awareness, like y'all this intraracial crime problem that we have, you know, where we're just taking each other's lives real senselessly.
Speaker 3: The love is lacking. We need to do something about it.
Speaker 9: So I started it as a campaign in twenty twenty one and then like three months later, Dolf was taken the same type of way, like just violently, prematurely, without a It's like reason wise, it's like it's not a good reason for these men just to be snatched them for them from their families and communities and stuff. And so it just after his death, it just amplified people listen more. I think the message resonated more like dang, you were talking about that and then it happened to you even closer than it did before. So that's black men deserve to grow, oh to a call of action and a message that's meant to be spread within the black community first and foremost, that we need to do better amongst one another because we taken fathers from families, like mentors from communities and all of that senselessly.
Speaker 3: We need to do something about it.
Speaker 4: How were you hold enough? I mean I must you must feel that every time there's a court case, every time you hear the music, So how are you doing so?
Speaker 7: For sure?
Speaker 3: I mean I feel it.
Speaker 9: It's like a I relive my life, you know, like over and over again, like that particular day, the taking of in so many different types of ways. And to be honest with you, the question was asking when we were here, like how do you maintain your strength?
Speaker 3: I'd be like, man from God.
Speaker 9: I really don't have a true answer outside of that, because it is heavy. It is a you know, me, me using my voice to advocate for the people I love the most that was taken from me violently. And it's not just for them, it's for our whole community, because this could happen to anybody's family, brother, a husband, fiance, whoever. And it's like it's heavy, but the burden feels very light, and I can't quite explain with that why other then like it gotta be God.
Speaker 7: You know, he gave me this.
Speaker 9: He knew when he created me that I was gonna be carrying out this task. I didn't, you know, you couldn't have told me November seventeenth that this was something I was gonna have to carry. And so for me to be able to stand up, for me to be able to hear his music, all it does is like, really feel me when I hear like his his interviews. I didn't listen to him like that when he was here because I was too busy being a mom and taking care of the family and doing things and I just couldn't keep up with everything he had going on. But now when I listen, it's like I feel like he's giving me messages or I take them as messages of encouragement and just like keeping me going. And you know, like I don't know, i'd be thankful that he has so much on wax.
Speaker 10: You know, I wanted that about that. I don't think you of a truly he'll from the type of trauma you experience. But when you constantly see you know, his interviews or you know videos, because you know, I feel like I'm always seeing Dolf on my timeline, is that that help or her?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it helps because it's it's peace.
Speaker 9: You know, he brought peace in my life, Like my that life that I spent with him, it was a beautiful time in my life, even though in the thick of it, I'm gonna be honest, you know, you go through so much with people, but the good definitely always outweigh the bad. And it's like when I reflect on who he was to me, it's like I smile, like it's like I hear his laugh or so many things that sparks a memory from the time that I enjoyed the most, you know, so Ia, It's like I.
Speaker 3: Feel good to hear him, see him.
Speaker 5: I smile.
Speaker 9: You know, sometimes I can shit tears, but they're not always tears of sorrow. It's because I've now accepted that we're only here for a find out amount of time and we ain't meant to be here forever. I all gotta check out at some point, and unfortunately he did. But I love hearing him and seeing him. When you talk about like the interviews that you watch that make you smile, or maybe you start your day with what it's like one of your go to things or like messages that he has out in the world. To be honest, it's really one of his songs, the one of the songs when I really I go to who is like this song called You Got It with Vito, and I feel like he talking to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, when he was here and he played the song, I was like, Oh, are you talking about me? But it's like this, you know, like baby you got it? You look like God is you got me? Like the words that he's saying.
Speaker 9: It's like when I need to be picked up, like to find another one like you, I doubt it. You know, just all of these different types of things, like it's girlss your world. They can't do nothing about it, Like it's something that breathes life into me, Like just keep going that he will, he will, he will be proud of you, just for keeping going.
Speaker 10: You know, I'm a saying you speak out about the criminal case and you said that you've had some frustrations, Like you've been advocating for a fair trial.
Speaker 4: What do you mean when you say a fair trial?
Speaker 9: So it's a lot of things. It's a lot of things obviously I can't say. But the thing is is that you know each victim, they have Victims of Victims Bill of Rights right, and you're supposed to communicate with them, you're supposed to update them.
Speaker 3: It's been things that like I've been updated via the media, you know, and it's just a form of.
Speaker 9: Disrespect that I felt like, like why should I get on the internet and see anything there first, you know, And I just feel like the courtesy let us know. It's been things that, you know, just the way I feel like the family was being handled, just as when they do give us updates and we're like, oh, we don't like how that you know that that don't sound kind of right, like a low bond like that. And it's like, well, this is what we're doing. And I've talked to other people, consulting with other attorneys and US the former US attorneys, and they're like, well, you know, your voice should be heard. Like if it's something that you guys are not really liking, it doesn't sit well. Like have they tried to, you know, talk to you guys about meeting in a better common ground or presenting different types of terms Like no, it's pretty much like this is what it is. You like it, this is what we're doing, and you know it's a US case and so it's not a DOLF case or whatever the case may be. But I'm like, listen, this is not fair the way that this is being handled. And if we have rights as victims, like, let's honor those rights and let's respect the family, and let's do a better job of communicating and making sure that the is you know, in agreement with what's going on a little bit more.
Speaker 4: We got more with me and Jay when we come back. Of course, that's young Doll's fiance, the mother of his children. She has a lot to discuss it. Don't go anywhere as the Breakfast Club, good Morning, good morning. Everybody is DJ NV Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: We're still kicking it with me at Jay Me and Jay of course is young Dolls fiance, the mother of his children. She has an organization that she's promoting Black men.
Speaker 5: Deserve to grow old.
Speaker 4: What's your thoughts on Memphis? How do you feel about Memphis? Because of course he was killed in Memphis, but Memphis has so much love for Dolph, right and I've seen it at the costure we did in Memphis. I mean the amount of people that came out and was crying and just happy to see everything from his artifacts to how it was built, to the Dolph Museum that was built. What's your thoughts on that? Because they took your.
Speaker 3: Baby, yeah, no for sure, and my brother because my brother was there too.
Speaker 9: You know, it's bittersweet for me because Memphis is very supportive even of me, the movement, my kids, just everything, you know.
Speaker 3: Like Dolph, and it's really like kind of split.
Speaker 9: Like for me, it's very hard because I'm this person that's like listen, like you with me, you with me, not like just get away from me type of thing, and it's kind of hard with it being a city where you know, you could be in support. Over here you could be in support. They're just different types of places and stuff like that, and it makes me feel uncomfortable because I'd be like, where are you really staying? I feel like that's what kind of be in the back of my mind in a sense, you know, safety wise is just like, not even just in terms of dof it's just like it keeps seem like it's being worse and worse, and not just in Memphis, but in a lot of urban areas where for me, safety wise, I'm like, listen, I don't want to be nowhere near it, you know. But at the same time, it's so hard not to because he did love that place, and there is so much work to be done and there is a huge support. And I do have love for Memphis because that's where I did my my my growing years. I grew up as a young woman in Memphis, So I definitely have love. But it's very bittersweet.
Speaker 4: Is it true you moved from the case?
Speaker 8: It was? It was?
Speaker 3: That's what that was one of the things that I learned via the internet, via social media.
Speaker 5: Why why.
Speaker 9: So how well I understand it. He was removed because there was a one of the defendants right him. He made a song in jail and he was reprimanded by the judge, but the jug judge didn't follow the proper protocol and reprimanding him, and so for that he had to, you know, recuse himself, which basically like, hey, you know, if this wouldn't have happened now later on down the line, it could have been like we want to yeah or something like that. So I see the benefit, but also it's just it was just so many things about it that questions that I had, like, you know, kind of it's just a lot, and I guess you have to understand a legal system for how those type of technicalities happened.
Speaker 3: But it's basically how it happened.
Speaker 9: But he's a season judge, you know, very season of I've done my research on him, very fair.
Speaker 3: Seemed like he would be very appropriate for the case. But things have happened in a different type of ways.
Speaker 10: So I am shocked when that the definish got bond though for a crime so heinous.
Speaker 19: I'm shocked when you asked about that, What was the explanation of like even just the number.
Speaker 9: Well, they're very vague, you know so, and I get that, like and and I honor the vagueness because there is a sensitivity that you got to protect information and stuff. So they weren't very direct about why that happened, right, but they said that this was one of the best This was a decision that they.
Speaker 3: Had to make that they felt like they were making a pretty much good decision. So we gotta wait and see.
Speaker 19: You just have to trust so much right now and things that you don't understand. Is that really tough? Like what do you worry about most when it comes to the case, And you.
Speaker 9: Know what, I'm glad you just said. It's like the trust so much, that's where that's why it pulls you. It like for me, I've just been pulled to like you gotta just trust God. You gotta lean not to your own understanding, you gotta lean to God's understanding because I will never understand.
Speaker 3: Why he was taken so why the process is like what it is to so many different types of things.
Speaker 9: And that's why I'm like, you know, you know what, let me just make sure my heart stay in the right type of posture and condition, my prayers can be honored like that justice will be served and that I will one day understand soon enough, you know, because it's nothing. I can't sit back and just keep worrying about it because it's not gonna do any justice for my body, my physical health, my mental health, my spiritual health, me being able to have the strength to keep going, for my children. I just got to be able to trust in the process and just know that, like everything is gonna.
Speaker 3: Work out for the good, you know.
Speaker 4: And how are your kids doing?
Speaker 3: My kids, to be honest, they're doing a lot better, you know. I was listening to.
Speaker 9: This interview the other day with Charleston White, and he was talking about the effects of like young boys or whatever, and they get so angry and when they're young, they don't have their fathers, they have so much anger pens up in them and they end up channeling that anger in different types of ways and end up wanting to take somebody's life and this and that or whatever. And when I was listening to it, my son, I recognize my son after his father passed up until like probably the beginning of this year, so angry and was never that child like he When I tell you, like stellar child. He was that, but he was so angry and like I'm talking about like if I was like, give me the phone, he like, no, like he want to step up to me, anybody he had step up to anybody.
Speaker 10: And he sold that's traumatal. He's just projecting the pain and the herd he feels from losing his father.
Speaker 9: He was but like he said, you gotta channel that, and I understood it, and it was making me mad. Sometimes I'm like, listen, I'm restraining myself right now because you got me messed up coming.
Speaker 3: At me like that.
Speaker 9: But I was like, I'm gonna find a proper help for you. So I put him in a mentorship program, in a karate program, and he even tried.
Speaker 3: His karate coach or whatever.
Speaker 9: Like you see this big guy right here, he about that size, and he was like, I'm about to let him know I ain't scared of him.
Speaker 3: I'm scared of not. I mean, I'm tired of not speaking up.
Speaker 9: And saying he was seven years old at the time, seven years old talking about I'm or eight years old. I'm tired of not letting him, you know, like making him feel like I'm scared of him. And I was like, I don't think he thinks you scared of him. He was like, well, I'm gonna speak up. He spoke up, He stepped to the dude, he got picked up by his karate, slew up in the air about six feet off the ground or about three feet off the ground, and he got dealt with. And I had to allow it to happen, because I mean it was hard to watch.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, I was there. I have to walk out because I was like, listen, I just don't know. But I needed to let it happen because I did respect his mentor his his his culture what not. And it needed to happen. And from that day on, he ain't tried me, him nobody.
Speaker 9: And he told the coach told him like, man, you got a spirit's trying to get you to to self destruct. You angry, I understand, but you need to learn how to control. Is self control?
Speaker 5: Is everything?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 9: And afterwards I was like, what did that used always say? He was like, if you're not in control, you out of control. And I was like, so we need to stay in control because being out of control, like you got to maintain self control. And so we work through those and when I tell you from that day and just on going my son, it's like a burden was lifted off at him and he's doing so much better, so much back kind of to his old ways and his old self. And I'd be thankful for that, for channeling that energy in the right type of direction.
Speaker 4: You know, do you have any concerns that justice won't be served?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't have that cause I just I really really stay a firm stand, real firm that it will. And I don't even want to start to allow myself to diverge into different ways of thinking that it won't, Like I don't even want that. That's because that's a negativity to me, Like that ain't nothing but a negative thought.
Speaker 3: And I can't even let that.
Speaker 9: Just enter inside of me or you know, like take over me or even be a thought like I gotta have positive thoughts and justice will be served?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: Can you break down mind frame early on?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: And the reason I ask is before the Breakfast Club sixteen seventeen years ago, Doff always had a mind frame of what he wanted to do business wise, right. He never signed to a major. He didn't want to sign to a major. Everything was independent, you know, most of that comes from. Of course you're queen, you're having conversations late at night, So explain that mind frame of where it came from and what was some of the thought process back then.
Speaker 9: So I think off like he just really believed in ownership. He did, and I think that ultimately he doth almost like he used to always say like he didn't think he was gonna be there long, like he was gonna live long, right, And he used to say that because he felt like that it was so many he had so many near death experiences, like I used to be like, you like a cat O nine lives, Like literally I'm talking about before any of the ones that we know about publicly.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about car accidents to oh type of stuff, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: And he is like every time he made a new year, you know, he was just like I'm just thankful, I'm grateful to be here. But I think that he wanted to leave something behind. He wanted to do something for his family that, you know, like to just set them up. And I think ownership in his mind, like what he knew about it and what he was learning about it, Like if I don't own it, you know, what I'm saying, What can I really pass down like that, you know, even at some point of the physical So I think it was a lot of that, And it was that determination, like I want to do something for my family within my lifetime. I want to set my family up in a way that, you know, it account for generations. Because he would talk about generational just looking back when we would have those conversations, y'all.
Speaker 3: Gonna be there boo, yeah, generational wealth us, you know, down there with you what you need me to do. But I didn't really understand his I didn't. I didn't understand at that time.
Speaker 5: All right, we have more with me and J when we come back. It's the breakfast slugan.
Speaker 4: Moment mourning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's dj n V.
Speaker 4: Charlemagne, the guy we are the breakfast club, was still kicking it with me at J, Me and J. Of course, his young dolls fiance, the mother of his children. She has an organization that she's promoting. Black men deserve to grow old, Charlemagne.
Speaker 5: Is it true he owned over one hundred properties in Memphis.
Speaker 9: Doff owned properties not just in Memphis, but he owns properties just like across the you know, just the Nate like the country or whatever. So it's not just in Memphis. And he did do a lot of investing in the right areas, you know, like he he would just reinvest his money really wisely, you know, and different types of adventures and things like that. So he definitely was just like I said, just very committed to establishing you know, just like I said the Bounds songs for generational wealth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank God, thank God, thank God.
Speaker 19: Like what we are what's your day to day like now? Like as a mom as a business owner? I think you know, we talked to you a lot about like golf, but like what what what are you like on a day to day as a business for me? Because of all of that that you got to watch and be a part of.
Speaker 9: Man like I'm gonna say running around with a chicken, like a chicken with my head cut off and not like seriously because it really everything works its way out. But you know, it's like I'm taking on mommy daddy business, Like I have so much more responsibility than when he was here, right, And.
Speaker 3: It's just like I have to take off multiple hats.
Speaker 9: So I start off the day I'm mommy, you know what I'm saying, making sure lunches get out all of the same stuff I used to do. Lunches get out, breakfast gets made, kids get out to school. Then I'm working on various parts of my business, the advocacy part of my business, trying to actually, like you know, y'all, to make money, to keep the business sustaining itself and stuff like that. So that part of it leading a team doing that, having to cut that off clean, like you know, so when my kids come home, they have me back, and that's such a I can say when he was here, he didn't want me to work at all, like anything that I was doing at that time in his life.
Speaker 3: He probably was like, you're getting on my nerves. Can you just be in the kitchen.
Speaker 9: Cook us some good meals, make a smoothie. I don't know y'all had any one time he's like, can you make me a smoothie? But just doing all of these things, keeping the family together, that was my priority. And you know the only way that he bought into it was that, Like I used to be like, let me do my chores first and then I go do my business. So now that's the same mindset that I have, Like, Okay, let me do my chores. My chores is being there for my kids, doing homework, all of that stuff. Once that's done, then you can do whatever you want to do business wise. And that's kind of I'm juggling that and it becomes very chaotic and a lot, but I'm getting through it.
Speaker 3: I'm getting through it.
Speaker 4: Were y'all playning the wedding.
Speaker 9: Like, so we we were in that like listen, we were just we had just told our therapists or whatever, like we're ready to start doing Premier. Okay, we were doing therapy and it was I would recommend that to anybody if you want of wanting to like walk away or anything within your relationship, go to therapy first. And we had a faith based therapist and that really helped us a lot because that's really where relationships starts or whatever.
Speaker 3: And it started to I could.
Speaker 9: Even see the changes in him, like with our like the what is the duty of a husband? And you know, like the you're the leader of the household and so a lot of things like when she would put things in certain types of ways, he was grasping and he was changing.
Speaker 3: I could see how he was dealing with me and me too what's the duties of a wife.
Speaker 9: And so we got to a point where we was like, we cannot wait to like celebrate this moment because we come a long way. And so she had just sent me, like on November fifteenth, she had just sent me to questions for the Premieral Counseling and I was like, okay, well, he comes back from out of town.
Speaker 3: He had left that Monday. Let's see. I think that was the same day that he left go to Memphis. Was the day she sent it to me. And I was like, okay, our sessions was on Wednesday.
Speaker 9: It was like, he gonna be out of town, but once he comes back, we're gonna get on so we can start doing this. And one of my girlfriends was planning like a big party of future actually, and I was like, as soon as you get done. She was a wedding planner. I was like, as soon as you get done with that, we're gonna send out a little deposit and get started and it's gonna it was gonna be a surprise wedding.
Speaker 3: We didn't want.
Speaker 9: We wanted people to show up for my birthday and they thought they was coming to like a ball, a gala or.
Speaker 3: Whatever, and we were gonna get married and he wanted his parents to have their.
Speaker 9: Vows renewed there, and that's that's where we were in the planning phase of things. It was like we were ready to celebrate how far we've come and that that that Wednesday came and it was like you could have never paid me to believe that we wasn't gonna have a chance to dive.
Speaker 3: In like the questions.
Speaker 9: I was like, these questions good, Like I cannot wait to go into therapy with him with these and we just never made it there, never made it there.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry that you got to go through any of this.
Speaker 10: You know, that's why your organization, your movement is so important that even just putting that into the universe. Black men deserve to grow old. Yes we do black women as well, but yes, black men definitely.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: So it's just yeah, man, I just I'm sending you healing energy always.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I really do. We appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 5: How can people.
Speaker 9: And everything The future is to amplify this message, to continue to create dope products like I look at this like anything to say black men deserve to grow old, Like when people wear you're like a walking billboard, like you're spreading a message like when from from one black man to another wearing it. It's like at this point, this is like a piece, like you know, like a sign of piece, like bro, I'm not coming for you, like I'm.
Speaker 3: With you, like you deserve to girl. Oh, I deserve to girl Old.
Speaker 9: It's it's embodying love for one another. You don't got to know somebody to have love for them to just have like, man, I want to see you make it home to your family, just like I want to make it to mine. Sure, that's the message that I want to to just be resonating as you see person in person a person. I want this to be something that's global, like people are walking across just different areas and stuff like that and seeing this message. And the thing is is not to say that nobody else deserved a girl. Oh we all do, you know, but the odds stacked the good up against a black man's life, not even as much as a black woman, but a black man like you walk out your door in the morning, you're just trying to provide a.
Speaker 3: Living or your family.
Speaker 9: It can come from a police trying to you know what I'm saying think that you're a thug, or you doing something you wasn't supposed to be doing and your life being snatched. It can be a dude that's been watching you, like, bro, you've been coming up, Yo, you get money out here, let me let me snatch that up off of you and taking your life. It could be so many different types of ways, and that that backbone of our community, you know, like our society, like we need strong.
Speaker 3: Black males to help guid the young males.
Speaker 9: I can't teach myself, like in that situation, I told y'all, I can't teach my son how to be a man or how to be fearless, or he gonna have to hear that from another man.
Speaker 3: And it was the best person.
Speaker 9: It's his father, you know, especially if he can be healthy and whole to be able to show up and be that mentor for his family, you know. And so we just need them to grow old so they can be able to learn and gain wisdom and give that wisdom and mentorship is needed in our community so we can flourish as a community. Otherwise we're just gonna continue to have a genocide happening before our very eyes.
Speaker 4: How can people follow you and purchase some hoodies and sweatshirts if they want so.
Speaker 9: They can follow black Men Deserve to Grow Old on ig on all platforms. Black Men Deserve to Grow Old go to bmdtg O. We shorten it for y'all, like b M dtg O is just the acronym for black men Deserve to Grow Old.
Speaker 3: Dot com.
Speaker 9: You can follow me at I M A J on IG and platforms as well. We just like, yeah, just go in there, buy something, show your support, your advocacy, help us spread this message because that's what's.
Speaker 4: Needed, all right, and we thank you again for joining us. Absolutely. J It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, that'ship. Right into the rumors with John This is real line.
Speaker 14: Just Robert Moore, just don't do no line.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 5: I don't do that fact.
Speaker 7: It's just.
Speaker 5: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Meg the Stallion addresses parties recent interviews.
Speaker 5: Because we got to we got to get this gone. Let's go party.
Speaker 9: Fountaine is on a promo run for his EP sex tape. He's done interviews, including one here on Breakfast Club where he shared details about his relationship with Magda Stallion. One of those things he spoke about was the accusation of him receiving oral in Meg's bed.
Speaker 10: We got read was that really about you? When she said she caught her man getting in her bed?
Speaker 5: Was that about you?
Speaker 8: I didn't know if that was about you or she was just rapping. I ain't seen nobody else Trench only seen.
Speaker 5: But that doesn't mean nothing.
Speaker 7: You know the truth.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 8: I do know the truth, and I know I know what was discussed between us. So that's something she accused you of getting in her It's a it's a loose interpretation of events.
Speaker 19: Make it tight for us, Like we want to understand because when you say you walked into your man getting in.
Speaker 5: The bed, it sounds very specific.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm envisioning her walking in and going off on.
Speaker 8: Short and this is and this is why I was like, this is absolutely not the case. And that's why I felt like a record like the person needed to happen with that. With that one line, a lot of people are like, oh, it's one line. One line, that one line like made people not want to interview me. So that that one that hurt me personally, and then to it like tarnished my image, You tournished my You know what I'm saying, what was as a.
Speaker 9: Person now to this point, that's what I was saying. I agree with that if you're just catching up. Megan spoke on catching one of her exes, of course, you know, getting oral in her bed that she sleeps in in her song Cobra. She never said which ex it was, but fans of social media's uh used, there's the same assume that it was party because that was our most recent and public relationship since money bag Yo.
Speaker 5: I mean, who else would you be talking about.
Speaker 9: Mag's phone must have been blown up or something, because she caught one of the party's interviews real.
Speaker 5: Fast, and then she got on live and said this.
Speaker 4: Eat on her.
Speaker 7: I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: Well, why is you responding to me?
Speaker 5: Do you know how many y'all claim out? Why are you answering?
Speaker 11: Why are you trying to make that shoe fit? Was it you getting your up in the same spot I was sleeping?
Speaker 7: If you say it wasn't you.
Speaker 4: Why the hell is you thising me?
Speaker 7: Like? What the is going on?
Speaker 11: Why are you talking to me?
Speaker 7: I wasn't.
Speaker 11: If you said I wasn't talking to you, I wasn't talking.
Speaker 4: To you like you just wanted to find a reason to bash me.
Speaker 15: It seems very strategic, like it feels like they, you know, making an ass.
Speaker 11: All right, let me go gett ass too.
Speaker 4: I'm like, if I'm not.
Speaker 15: Talking about you, why the hell are you talking about me? I don't have anything bad to say about my ex I genuinely don't. If I'm not talking about you, why are you talking about me? Why are you making a shoe fit Cinderella?
Speaker 10: Well, it is the thing, right, If you don't want your piece disturbed, don't disturb the piece of others mention him in the line?
Speaker 4: Right, No, she, but we do know she said that she had other exes and it might not be relatable to him.
Speaker 5: She might she might have been rapping about before I did ass party. That Are you sure it was you?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So if the party or not?
Speaker 4: Because if not, she's kind of gasling them a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it obviously it is party. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: You put a line in the song about somebody, you know what I'm saying, and then here respond, I mean about an X, here responds you know, and you get upset.
Speaker 5: So if it's not me, you should say it's not me. Yep, you should say it's not me. Yep.
Speaker 9: Yeah, definitely, Party return the favor and got on his Instagram Live to defend himself yet again.
Speaker 8: The things that they ask me about are things that I've never intended to ever ever talk about. You know what I'm saying. I never I never intended to speak on none of these things. But I'm somewhat of a public figure, I guess, and people want to know and all actuality these things is never even easy for me to talk about, Like there never is never something I want to speak on. But if you watch my interviews in the entirety, I always speak about exactly what happens, exactly how I feel without even giving too much because I don't like to dive in it too much.
Speaker 5: But I have no problem taking accountability. That's what it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's let's talk about what the definition is.
Speaker 7: Yeah? Did that?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Finding me an interview while I say no, not once. But I just don't appreciate people throwing rocks hot in the hand. I was chilling, I was cooling, and throwing rocks and hotel in the hand. It's just a snuger behavior.
Speaker 9: I just think on both ends you know, they were talking about each other, so they shouldn't be explaining.
Speaker 5: They shouldn't be explaining.
Speaker 9: But like you know, like they oh, I wasn't it wasn't about you if the shoe fits Cinderella wet like y'all was talking about each other.
Speaker 4: See, but this is the thing, jes right, we people I ain't gonna say we we get on these artists when they say we just make a TWRK sounding song and they just do nothing with twork.
Speaker 5: They don't put enough of their life into a song.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 4: Then she puts her life into a song, and she dated a numerous guys that we think, so it didn't have to be about party. It could have been about anybody that she was talking about, one of excess. And now y'all saying, y'all wanted her to talk her feelings in the song. And then at the end, by the way, it wasn't party, she's just expressing her feelings in the song.
Speaker 10: What I always thought about the Mad song was crazy was the fact that that's the line y'all focused on this young woman. Then they're talking, but she contemplates suicide, she depressed and everything else, and what y'all latch onto is who was getting.
Speaker 9: Head in the bed, like, come on, man, well, I think they latched on to it so much, so much because nobody ever knew why they broke up.
Speaker 5: They just broke up, and don't know if Party was the person she was talking about. It could have been the X before party, could have been the X after party.
Speaker 4: It could have We don't know.
Speaker 5: And we still don't know that the reading they broke up. Okay, that's the thing. We don't know.
Speaker 9: So that's what people are doing. They're just like picking they do like they do this with everybody.
Speaker 5: Party went on live after sitting up here for an hour, like.
Speaker 9: Megan went live and said all of that, you know, after she obviously has been trying to get in touch with some type of peace. She's been doing a lot of healing. She signed to a new music group. Congratulation, congratulations on that, and and she went live and she also mentioned some things with Tory Lanez and her ex best friend Kelsey.
Speaker 5: We got that audio too.
Speaker 15: Mother is getting denied every time they try to set a motion for a new trial, so they trying.
Speaker 5: To push it out the air.
Speaker 11: I'm not about to keep going with y'all.
Speaker 15: Y'all defending somebody who didn't even take the stand and defend themselves. Y'all literally believe anything if it's bold.
Speaker 7: In all caps.
Speaker 15: Imagine somebody saying that they did not commit a crime and not defending themselves to the tee. Imagine y'all saying somebody is following the street code not snitching. Are you snitching or you're not snitching? Because y'all trying to pretend like Kelsey shot me. Kelsey didn't want to shoot me, and I really wondered why she Her main problem with me was you won't tell people I didn't shoot you. I was like, Kesie, I don't wanna talk about the social media at all, but now you won't even get online and defend yourself. So that really just proves my points.
Speaker 5: Either you took some money or your life is in danger.
Speaker 15: If you say you didn't shoot me, why won't you get on the stand and say I didn't shoot this.
Speaker 5: If she did it, why wouldn't you just say she did it?
Speaker 13: Kelsey?
Speaker 11: If you did not do it, why won't you just say I did.
Speaker 7: Not do it?
Speaker 9: Why I'm turning the block on Torri because you know this has been going on that they've been saying this maspeculations that Kelsey is the one that shot her. I've been seeing it since the very beginning, like they've been saying Tory, uh, that they both put it on Tory. I think her best friend.
Speaker 4: I think a new affidavit came out from the drive or security guard that made a statement that.
Speaker 5: Very recently.
Speaker 4: Responding to that. Yep.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so that was a new evidence that that, I mean, you know, something new that had came out that they said that Torri I mean, not Torri or Kelsey had had the gun. But all Kelsey wanted megan to do was say chain shoot me. You know what I'm saying. You got on Yeah, you did get online and you said who did shoot you? And if at first, you know, it seemed like you didn't want to talk about it online at all, but you in fact went live and you was talking about it. Your best friend just wanted her name cleared. That's why I don't know what Kelsey is doing now and all of that stuff. I do remember her telling me that she was about to do love and hip hop personally. She told me that she was about to do it. It never happened. Don't know what happened with that. Haven't talked to her since, but she was about to go and do it and stuff. But I mean, it never that, that never happened.
Speaker 10: But yeah, all I'm getting from all of this is folks want people to be clear about who they talking to and who they talk talking about. Party wants Meg to be clear about who she's talking to, and she says she got cheated on. Meg wants Kelsey to be clear about you know, what happened.
Speaker 5: Like that's all. Everybody just wants people to be clear.
Speaker 7: Na.
Speaker 9: I think the people everybody's catering to with the people the social media, they're caring too much about spectators and commentators and people that really don't make no mind at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: I mean, it make no difference at the end of the day.
Speaker 9: Everybody knows what happened, and we just have to wait until they say whatever happened was real.
Speaker 10: Hits out already just saying it is so true though, man, because it's just like, if you know the truth, the truth should be.
Speaker 5: Enough for you. I ain't trying to convince it nobody if I know what.
Speaker 4: The hell me Megan did say something like, you know, just because it's in bold, and just because it's.
Speaker 10: It's don't make it real. That's how I feel about your bid. That's how I feel about these dudes when they spray their headlines on just because it's big and bold and black don't mean it's real.
Speaker 5: You want to see something big, bold because you can say black because your age, and black because I'm black.
Speaker 4: Even though I'm beinge I'm black.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Donkey, Oh God, the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 7: First donkey up today, Damn he hogged.
Speaker 5: It's time the donkey I mean trying to beat donkey today no more.
Speaker 10: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these.
Speaker 5: Days called Donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 9: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 10: Well justs hilarious Donkey today for Thursday, December fourteenth. Cause the two men, one named Michael Green, the other name Byron Bowls and collectively known is the KitchenAid Mixed.
Speaker 4: The crew they have called the Kitchen Aid Mix it is.
Speaker 10: It's those individuals who you know used to go in TJ Max and Marshall's, you know, sometimes it's starting them all like Bloomingdale's or something J. C. Man Macy and they would steal okay, back in the day and they would steal.
Speaker 5: The polo to Tommy.
Speaker 10: He'll figure some of them if they were really good, could go in a big lotch or something like that and catch a microwave, a TV, some socks, whatever it was.
Speaker 5: They would bring it back to the hood and sell it for the low low.
Speaker 10: And if you were selling crack at any point in your life, like I was, you could borter a few things. Okay, you could borther, you know, some items for some rocks, okay, jewelry, houseware, small appliances, electronics, pharmaceutical products, you name it. If a retail thief can steal it, and they got an addiction that fried cocaine can get it for you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm not glorifying it in any way, shape or form. Just telling you about my life.
Speaker 10: Now, why did I tell you this Backstory'll let you know that things just say the same for retail thieves, okay. In fact, the DA's office said they're getting more aggressive and prosecuting retail crimes because they said they are realizing that people aren't stealing for personal use. They are stealing because they're putting these items on the black market, and they need to stop that.
Speaker 5: Duh DA's office. Way you've been.
Speaker 10: This has been going on way before I have existed, and it will probably be going on way after I'm going. Okay, But I must say, like most things in this era, these new retail thieves are different.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 10: See Michael and Byron got caught. Not only did they get caught, they got convicted for felony theft. Okay, because see in Colorado, if you steal more than two thousand dollars in items, it's a felony two thousand dollars or less, it's a Mysteremeaning these guys stole two thousand, ninety four dollars worth of items. Because one of the things they stole was a kitchen aid mixer. Those kitchen aid mix mixes are not cheap. They range in price, but I seen one that costs like eight hundred and forty nine dollars. Okay, back in my day, you might get like one hundred dollars worth of crack for that, all right, that's worth about five rocks. They also stole some brand name shoes and clothing. Okay, Now they stole a lot of coals. Cole's got some great brands in there, didas Nike under Armor Champion. You ever tool a lot of coals?
Speaker 7: Yet?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Okay, So they was in there having a great time. But the reason they're getting donky of today is their legal defense. So he remember I told you that it's it's two. If it's two thousand dollars or more, it's a felony. Two thousand dollars or less, it's a misdemeanor. They was at two thousand, ninety four dollars. Their lawyers feel like they shouldn't get a felony, they should get a misdemeanor. Why because the items they stole were on sale. I can't make this kind of stuff from Let's go to NBC nine News for the report.
Speaker 25: Blazing fifty year old Michael Green and thirty seven year old Byron Bolden got the ridiculous but very literal nickname the KitchenAid Mixer Crew because they stole those mixers, along with other items, from a coals in Parker last year. Well the eighteenth Judicial District where these two men were charged and stood trial says, all the stuff stolen from Coals, the mixers, clothes, shoes, it all tolded two thousand, ninety four dollars, and that is important because the cutoff line between a misdemeanor and a felony in Colorado is two thousand dollars, so they were over that limit by ninety four bucks.
Speaker 3: But you know Coals, there's always a sale.
Speaker 25: And the prosecutor's team tells us that defense tried to argue this lost value is actually lower if you consider the.
Speaker 11: Stolen items were on sale.
Speaker 25: The DA's office says, the value that matters in court is the retail price, not a sale or a coupon or whatever else. And the jury agreed. They convicted both men of a class six felony. Green will serve fifteen months in prison he's already behind bars on another conviction, and Bolden got ninety days in jail with some credit for time served.
Speaker 10: The legal argument by the defension that these two individuals stole merchandise that was on sale, and if you use the sale price, it will fall below the two thousand dollars threshold and will make it a miss of meaning. Basically, they want a discount on whatever time they was gonna get Okay, you just heard. Mike Green got fifteen months in prison. The other one, Byron Bolden, will sentenced to ninety days in jail with credit for time served as a condition of eighteen months probation. Sounded like he might have snitched. Therefore he already got his cooperating discount. But as far as both of them getting a discount because the items are on sale, that's just.
Speaker 4: Not how any of this works.
Speaker 10: On a ghetto scale of one to two b, this legal defense is a strong six maybe seven.
Speaker 5: Okay, it don't matter if what you stole is on sale.
Speaker 10: Sales only apply when you are acquiring these items by purchasing them the legal way. Sales don't apply when you are using the five fingers discount. Sales don't apply to free tale therapy with your crazy tail sells. If you're due to crime, you're not getting a discount on the time. Serious question. Has it always been this way with attorneys? I feel like lawyers are getting tubia and tubia as life goes on. And when I say tubia, I mean jokey, and I don't like the way they be acting. Please give Michael Green and Byron Bolden, the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 7: Oh no, you are of the day, the dog all the day.
Speaker 10: Ye A good sister. Jess Ollarius is here with us today. Jess, I saw you on Cam Newton Show Funky Friday, absolutely and you told the story of someone stealing your rental car.
Speaker 4: Yes, before we go there, I just want to say, I beg to different why you love interrupting women so much. I'm just I'm interrupting you because I asked before you get that stepped on. I just want to say, I beg the if I don't agree with you, don't even care. Well, No, I'm just telling you before you switch it and move on. I bet the different if it's I wasn't moving on. If it's a price at a store, whatever that price in the store, if that person still that's the price where they should be Yeah, I think he charged white.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just telling you that. I think you should be quiet. No, I think you should be quiet.
Speaker 4: No, I just want to I just want to tell you that, right if they sued to be quiet?
Speaker 5: Right, yes, No, I agree with him.
Speaker 4: No, if they if they stole something that was nine hundred and ninety nine dollars. That's what they should be charged with, right, because that's what it was advertised. Yeah, yep, not the price that wasn't advertised.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, because it's not going to go back because it's on sale for a reason, because it's not selling well you know what I'm saying. So it would never go back up to two thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: But you know, a sale, it's still a retail prices they said, they said in court, you're gonna get charged with what the retail price was.
Speaker 5: Didn't Target do something? I want to talk to you, didn't Target. Didn't Target do a thing?
Speaker 4: Still talking, we've seen something where they had just find Still No, I'm just saying, that's what you're doing, right. It shouldn't be a misdemean It should be what they stole it for the actual price.
Speaker 5: That should be as mean.
Speaker 7: And I agree with that.
Speaker 5: You got your rental car stole twice. They gave you your first back though. Yeah yeah, the guy who stole it from me.
Speaker 10: My question is, if those people were to get caught, do you think police officers should be lenient with them because it was a rental car or shoul they.
Speaker 4: Should just get your charged with stealing.
Speaker 5: They should still get charged with stealing because it's not their car.
Speaker 4: They stole a car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they stole a car. That is very much different.
Speaker 4: But they're not going to get charged with stealing her bag because they gave her back.
Speaker 10: Get charged with stealing a car. It doesn't matter if it's a rental car or not. It don't matter that she's spending one hundred dollars a.
Speaker 5: Day with Hurts, whatever it was.
Speaker 4: But they should be charged with stealing, just not a misdemeaning because so you're saying the same time about the call people. They should just be charged with stealing.
Speaker 5: At the price of what they stole it for. No, yes, so that's the case.
Speaker 10: They should be charged with a mister meanim stealing the rental car because it's just a rental card all the day.
Speaker 5: That's the difference.
Speaker 4: No, it's not different. It's not.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk. You should shut up. I told you to be quiet.
Speaker 7: But you're gonna learn.
Speaker 4: It's not the same.
Speaker 5: You're gonna learn. Are they black? Were they black? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't look.
Speaker 5: I'm sure I think they were white, though he looks a picture me, I don't know. That's the lawyer. I think that's the lawyer. What's their names? Pull up a picture, Eddie.
Speaker 4: They black and white?
Speaker 5: What's their names? Byron?
Speaker 4: Byron?
Speaker 5: Hold On? He texts me, ain't no white Byrons White? Who is it?
Speaker 9: Because he said Byron? He said somebody else name Michael Green. All I don't tell nobody, okay, all right, misdemeanor. All right, well, thank you for that donkey today, sir, Yes, indeed, all right. Now when we come back, let's open up the phone lines.
Speaker 4: Jess is back. I am thank god. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five. One hour's time for just fix my mess. If you have a relationship issues and problems in your life, Jess will be able to help you. Eight hundred five eight five on five to one, let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Slugal Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Baby, it's the real Peel help me help, Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess. I'm gonna fix it, fix it, just gonna fix your mess because my advice.
Speaker 5: Is real mourning.
Speaker 4: Everybody's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. It's time for just fix my mess, right, Jess Hilarius is here let's go right to the phone lines. Hello, who's this. This is Bella, Bella, good morning. What's your question for Jess?
Speaker 14: Okay, Jess, guys for a couple of years now, you've.
Speaker 5: Been with the same on more time.
Speaker 14: I've been dating those guys for a few years now, and from different sources who don't know each other. I've been hearing like gay boomers a little bit.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 14: So I know how to approach that because I did ask him, and I don't know how to feel about the answer, because you know, they say like if they get angry, then it's true. He didn't get angry, but he doesn't react enough to me.
Speaker 5: Okay, what was this? What was the dialogue? How did he say? Well, how did you come back at you?
Speaker 14: Okay? So I telling him with my best friend, like one of my friends told me that, you know, and and all he said was, babe, you know, I never heard any crazy like that, and that was it and we never talked about it again. He just went off to poking else.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you left it alone right there, I did. Okay. How many people have told you that? How many people said something.
Speaker 14: Like that about three different people?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 9: And do those three people know each other. No, okay, are they saying that they saw him with somebody? What are they saying? Like it's his mannerisms. They heard that he slept with another guy?
Speaker 5: What are they saying?
Speaker 14: And one of them actually know somebody or claiming she knows somebody that he was with, but the person is no longer here, so.
Speaker 5: He can't act Okay, okay, like no like death or like they look at death.
Speaker 9: Okay, Jesus Christ, All right, Well, I feel that there should be another conversation because if this is something that you are not willing to just brush back, do you really like him?
Speaker 5: First of all? You really like him, you see yourself.
Speaker 14: I do, And I'm kind of like because he's kind of like popular a little bit, you know, so I know sometimes you have haters or whatever. So I'm just like, and I'm very careful when I take advice from other ones or listen to other.
Speaker 11: Ones because you never think, yeah, you never know.
Speaker 9: You never know on both ends, though, I do understand, like if it's more than one person telling you this and they don't know each other, and it's three different stories circulating, then it may be some truth to it.
Speaker 5: Still not saying that he is gay. He may be bisexual, he may have tried. Uh a man, you are gay?
Speaker 7: You say not me?
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 9: I just want you to have another conversation with him, and I want you to tell him, Hey, there has been talks like there has these like full on discussions, like somebody's saying that they saw you with the person. Now I'm not accusing you, but this is something that I think about because I see myself with you. We have to move forward, but I have this stuff in the back of my mind. I really need to know. Is this something that you are once curious about involved in? Just tell the truth, you know, because do you love him?
Speaker 14: I do?
Speaker 5: You can say it, you know. I I love you, you know.
Speaker 9: And I just want to make sure the person that I'm falling in love with, the person that I want to be with, is upfront with me so I don't find anything out later, you know what I'm saying. So it's just it's all about being open. You didn't dive into it as much as you should have the first time. You know, I believe I don't believe in that if he gets angry, then he did it because I used to be mad when people accuse me of things that I didn't do, I would get angry. I would get angry. They don't mean I did it. That means why you coming at me like that?
Speaker 5: You should know me?
Speaker 9: You should know you should know me. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't believe that. I don't believe that people say that you you automatically guilty if you get angry. So I think that you should dive into that conversation a lot, lot lot more because there it's it's some type it has to be some type of truth to it. You know, I don't care if you just went't desired another nigga. It's something going on or that went on. So you got to find that out and be upfront and honest. This is the you're it's it's like an obligation.
Speaker 14: You have to know about that. If he's on the d L. That's the whole point of the d L.
Speaker 16: Like, how do you like?
Speaker 14: And if I still feel like you're lying? Do I stay?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 7: No? Baby?
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 9: If you still feel feel like he's lying, then no, because if you still feel like he's lying, you're not trusting. You don't trust him, so then why would you stay? And then what else is he gonna lie about? You understand, Like, if you feel it in your mind, if you feel it is we got that intuition.
Speaker 5: If you feel it, then it's some truth to it.
Speaker 9: Now all the time we ain't right, but this seems like something that that you might be a little right about. So unless you're open to dating a bisexual.
Speaker 14: Man, I think I'm absolutely not well.
Speaker 9: I think that you have your You got your answer right there, had that last conversation. If you if it's nothing that comes to you, know, you gotta.
Speaker 14: Go okay, all right, all right, thank you, Jef.
Speaker 5: No problem.
Speaker 10: How do you find out if your man is really on the download? If he don't tell you unless you catch him right handed.
Speaker 4: You have to catch him right to know?
Speaker 5: Right, that's who ever right to know? And the man should tell him. Don't do that.
Speaker 9: If I can't from three different people who don't know each other, and it's three different stories, Yeah, the chances are he was dipping and dabbing in the butt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just fix my mess. Eight hundred five one is the breakfast club. Good morning, that's about me.
Speaker 9: For relationship problems, AT's about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ass at about me for your coworker needs to beat your ass. Call it up, doctor Jess, and I'm here to fix your masks, fix your mesk.
Speaker 5: He's getting very much messy.
Speaker 4: He let me fix that.
Speaker 7: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody at ej Envy, Charlamagne, Na gud. We are the breakfast club. Jess Hilarius is here. We're talking about Jes fix my mess all right. We have somebody on line five? Hello, Hello, Hi, how are you? What's your question for? Jess? Mama?
Speaker 16: My question is for justice. I have been dealing with this guy for almost three years now, updated him exclusively, and just last Tuesday, I went to the clinics like I usually do, and I got to lose that I tested positive for HV.
Speaker 5: You are positive. I am positible, Okay, okay.
Speaker 14: Go on, I want to So I came to a job to meet him at work.
Speaker 16: When I get there, I see him hug one of his coworks m hm. So instead of come from him right there, and I waited. I finally got to him. I told the paperwork Act what we're doing on and he still denies it.
Speaker 6: And I feel so vengeful.
Speaker 16: I don't know what to do. Yeah, I don't know, quit my job, like because I was honest, you know.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Are you crying right now?
Speaker 16: I'm not crying right now. I'm angry right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely understand.
Speaker 9: Well, the first first thing is you you have to see what you have to do to take care of yourself, but you also have to get therapy too, because that that's that's horrible. That's that's horrible. But the vengeance that that I feel that you I feel that you're feeling that right now. Don't go do nothing, Sam, because then you're gonna end up in jail.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: That's that's angry. It makes you angry.
Speaker 9: It angers you to feel like because you felt like you took your life from you, you understand, like.
Speaker 16: I know that, no no remorse, you know, kind of like like, well, ye, you won't even Yeah, I don't even know.
Speaker 5: So he denied it.
Speaker 9: He didn't say anything. He didn't say, oh, I'm going to go get checked or I like, what what did he say?
Speaker 16: Told him to go get checked? Because I was telling him like, hey, you know, with your test, I wanted to see him lauts. He said he made an appointment, he gonna get around to it and that's the bad thing that I heard from him.
Speaker 9: And how long has it been since that conversation seeing them?
Speaker 14: I've shown them paperwork.
Speaker 4: We left the hospital.
Speaker 16: I said, go in the hospital and get your test. He's like, oh, I'll make an appointment. So I feel like he already knew.
Speaker 9: He knows what's up, and there has to be some type of legal action that you take for that, Like, yo, isn't that is that as that is you?
Speaker 5: That is very much, especially.
Speaker 10: Especially if if you knew, Yeah, if you knew his status and didn't tell you, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Because then let's just see it for what it is. He don't want it.
Speaker 9: You don't want to leave with that information. You don't want to want for nobody to know that. So he it's probably not only you that he's infected and that he's constantly giving it to people. You just said you pulled up to the job and he was hugged up with somebody else. Yeah, you are not to me, absolutely, girl. Yeah, I know, I understand, I'm right, but I do where are you?
Speaker 5: What state are you in.
Speaker 14: Control?
Speaker 18: Place?
Speaker 14: In sagna?
Speaker 16: M Oh my god, I want other people to.
Speaker 9: Know because absolutely absolutely, because you are nine times out of not the first and then not the last either. So I do believe that you need to go to the police station and you need to start Yeah, you need to start a report, You need to take him to court.
Speaker 7: All of that.
Speaker 9: That that is definitely something that you take legal action for because that is your life. And he he he gave he had sex with you unprotected.
Speaker 5: Knowing knowing.
Speaker 16: Oh I didn't know, Yeah, you knew.
Speaker 10: Get yourself a lawyer, just as right they have they have partner notification laws in Michigan and the Michigan you have you are required to tell your sexual partner that you have HIV before having vaginal or anal sex with them, unless you are medically suppressed and have no intent to spread the virus.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he seems he didn't seem like he was hyper, but he seemed very calm. Or I'll make an appointment.
Speaker 16: My life is falling apart, and you you're gonna make an appointment?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, baby, but definitely get your therapy as well, because you you're definitely not in your right mind right now, rightfully, so you know you're still it's still like shock value.
Speaker 5: You understand what I'm saying, so you definitely have.
Speaker 16: To somewhere man, because I don't want I don't want to make an emotional decision.
Speaker 9: Yeah, don't don't do that. But emotional or not. You need to go to that court for sure, because he needs to be behind bars for that and go learn.
Speaker 10: About HIV treatment. To go learn about HIV treatment treatment.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they got a place called hers Home out here that you go and get counseling and they check your viral load and all that type of should do to me. Man, you know, I'm just dealing with it.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you're going through the app.
Speaker 4: Baby, thank you for.
Speaker 10: Are the fantastic just pix my mess. Both those calls went together. This is why you can't be lying to this, why we can't be lying to each other. That's why we can't be hiding things from each other. Stop taking away people's power choice. I don't care if you're sleeping around with men, sleeping around with women. Tell the person that you're dealing with, tell her, let them know you got other partners man.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And there's all types of medicines right now to suppress hip and to make sure that people can live along in lasting life. So like you said, definitely do your homework, thank you and listen.
Speaker 10: Make sure you subscribe to just Hillariss podcast Carefully Reckless podcast.
Speaker 5: So many of y'all do.
Speaker 10: It's a top five podcasts on the black Belt iHeart Radio podcast network.
Speaker 5: But she does just fix My mess every week, so you can send her phone calls. Okay, so you guys can send voicemails.
Speaker 9: I'm not voicing voice memos on Instagram to the Carefully Reckless podcast page, not to go Parents and Therapy, not to Just Larious Official. I don't check Just Larious official dms. There are way too saturated. So I'm Carefully Reckless podcast. I just did a podcast today. I had another heavy story, man. So I thank y'all for being vulnerable enough to open up and expose yourselves, you know, to me, And it puts me in a position where I can't advise you on certain things. And if I can't help you, I definitely let people know I cannot help you, and y'all need to search people with professionals, therapists or whatever. But I definitely help where I can, and I my heart goes out to all these people.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: All right, when we come back, we got just with the mess and don't move. It's to breakfast logan Morning.
Speaker 5: The breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Morning. We are the breakfast club and guess who's bizac just hilarious is here and let's get to just with the messis.
Speaker 14: Just just don't do enough line.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 5: I don't do that. It's fact.
Speaker 4: It's just.
Speaker 5: On this breakfast club, this.
Speaker 9: Abbot elementary star Janelle James facing backlash for inappropriate joke. For those who don't know who Janel James is, she is a comedian, a stand up comedian, and the fans are apparently disgusted by a joke that she made about her son's penis.
Speaker 11: We have the audio out a lot of fout on my youngest son got it.
Speaker 7: Now, I didn't know that. I didn't know.
Speaker 11: I didn't know he had to. They say, you blanking, you miss it.
Speaker 7: It's true.
Speaker 4: I didn't know he had it.
Speaker 5: I was sitting on the edge of my bed.
Speaker 7: He ran by from the bathroom.
Speaker 11: To I guess he forgot his towel or whatever, and I was like, what's that?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 7: It blew my mind. I did that's a what.
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: That's the need a job?
Speaker 5: Okay, canny walking around all that, you.
Speaker 14: Know, income, that's just a fact.
Speaker 9: I think maybe what what she was trying to say, you know, is our kids grew up, kids grow up, they.
Speaker 5: Grew up fast. That was pretty clear.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: She did this joke in season three of Netflix comedy special with the stand Ups, which was released the summer twenty nine, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: Now what I do a joke about my son's penis. No, I will not.
Speaker 9: But every style of comedy is not for every comedian.
Speaker 5: I felt like her setup.
Speaker 9: It probably made people think another way because we are in the times now where, you know, everything is a little different, So I thought she was going somewhere else different with it too. To be honest with you, I thought she was going And that's only because today the.
Speaker 5: Times we live in now.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, I'm like, dang, you didn't know that you had a penis.
Speaker 5: She birthed them. But I was thinking totally different until until listening.
Speaker 10: Hilarious, absolutely, And comedy is satire because it's a good joke.
Speaker 5: It's a good joke. Comedy is satires.
Speaker 10: Satire is about exaggeration, it's about absurdity, it's about hyperbole.
Speaker 4: That's just an exaggerated way to say, my son has grown.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, they're calling her pedophile online.
Speaker 4: When she first started the joke, it was going somewhere else. But then when she said it, like you said, she said her son is grown, she didn't realize how grown her son was.
Speaker 5: And in the fact that he's getting grown, he needs a job. That is a penis with that that that need to.
Speaker 7: Have a job.
Speaker 9: Obviously obviously he's sleeping with girls and all of that stuff. And he and he's under her roof. He ain't paying no bills. That mean he ain't paying no bills and he needs to go get a job. If he's serving community. Uh yeah, what I'm saying like that and packing like that, you need to pay some bills.
Speaker 10: And male comedians have definitely done jokes like that about their daughters, especially in regards to them developing. Yeah, and I'm not gonna tell y'all any of them because y'all gonna have to find them yourself if y'all want to use them, because.
Speaker 9: I was about to be like, oh no, no, because male comedians say nothing about their daughter, but okay. Oprah admits to using medication to lose weight during a recent interview with People Oprah opened up about using medical assistance to maintain our weight. This came to a shock to many fans after Oprah had a discussion with weight watcher CEO seems Astani earlier this year and said, wait, loss drugs such as ozempic and mujaro. If I'm saying that right, it's an easy way out. For most of Oprah's career, her weight has been the topic of discussion. She told people it was public sport to make fun of me for twenty five years. I have been blamed and shamed, and I blame and shamed myself.
Speaker 5: She said.
Speaker 9: One of the most hurtful moments was when she appeared on the cover of a magazine along with the words dumpy, frumpy and downright lumpy. Yeah, she said, I didn't feel angry. I felt sad, I felt hurt. I swallowed the shame. I accepted that it was my fault the moment. That moment was part of the list my fashion critique, My fashion critic, mister Blackwell. So basically, Oprah is on her way to seventy and she gave us tips of you know how she's maintaining her weight after her medication. She eats her last meal at four o'clock. She drinks a gall in the water a day, uses the and I have a predisposition that no amount of willpower is going to control obesity is a disease. It's not about willpower, it's about the brain.
Speaker 5: Lost forty pounds. She did use ozmpic. She looks great.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it doesn't say that she that she used ozempic or moro. I just remember that she mentioned that it was a week easy way out. But that's just the thing, you know, Like like I didn't. I talked about surgery, you know, I talked about surgery, and then I was like, man, my chest is not growing at all. I looked like Trey songs in the chest area. So it's all right, let me go get some implants real quick. And you have your reservations about things, don't do it.
Speaker 5: Don't do it.
Speaker 9: Then all your friends come up with with them boobs and it's like, yeah, I'm gonna go get some of those.
Speaker 4: But the thing with Oprah open looks great. She lost forty pounds. Ye, she looks great. But the thing is if you are and I'm not sure. She's a part owner of weight Watches, so she's invested in weight watches. But how do you have weight watches and then you use Osempic.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know that's where the fans are saying, she's contradicted.
Speaker 4: I didn't use weight watches in forever. Remember weight watches moved on to Cali. Terrible endorsement.
Speaker 7: They did.
Speaker 4: Weight watches for a second, for a second, it's not long enough and then just the rappers up real quick.
Speaker 9: Speaking of Oprah, it was recently reported that she did pass the daytime TV talk baton to Sharie Shepherd. I want to give my own congratulations to Shari Shepherd about that, Shari Sharie whatever, y'all know what I'm talking about now. It was a lot of people mad at her for doing it. Oh, she should have gave it to Wendy. She could have getten. I do agree that Wendy deserves something. Do you know our contribution to the media and all that over time. But Oprah would never stamp something like that. That's not Oprah's brand, do you know what I'm saying? And everyone up set, just give Scherie a chance, give your chance, you know.
Speaker 5: And y'all y'all mad about that.
Speaker 4: You have to kick used to kick?
Speaker 9: Okay, Oprah could have gave the baton to Jenniferson.
Speaker 7: Then what.
Speaker 9: And that's said, that's just with the mess and thank you so much, y'all.
Speaker 5: Jennifer.
Speaker 4: So she asked me, what.
Speaker 5: Exactly you're seeing the show? Please? She got got though, don't she she got?
Speaker 9: He got, oh, Jenniferson.
Speaker 5: That means she needs a talk show. Jennifer Hudsons show bad.
Speaker 15: I have not.
Speaker 5: I haven't. I haven't watched it either.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna say it's bad because she is a black woman. I do not want to say it's bad. But it's just not interesting. In my opinion, I think it's so many other things that she could be doing. I think she needs a better team, like to to to spice her up a little bit. I think she's still effie.
Speaker 10: I did see one clip from Jennifer Hutcheons show which I totally totally agreed with, and that's when Mars Chestnut was on there and he said that he gets mistaken from me.
Speaker 5: All all right, well that.
Speaker 4: Is just the best choice mixes up. Next, it's the breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: That was a great breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is the j n B. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, Jess Hilary.
Speaker 5: Yes, and what you've been up to, Jess?
Speaker 4: Take you long enough to get your ass back here?
Speaker 9: I know, i' and I've been filming a lot more like I said, since the writer strike has been lifted, we have we have way more liberty to do projects. And so it was a lot of things that I had to film before the writer strike went into effects. So I'm just catching up on my films y'all. Y'all, we'll be seeing me on a lot of networks and even in theaters soon. And then I've been working on my other series as well, cole Parenting and then Reckless I have, and then my podcasts and stuff like that, and brainstorming real hard about this book that I'm I'm about to be, you know, writing and stuff. And I also have shows coming up New Year's so Chicago every Crown Theater, Me, d Ray Mac, Michael Blackson, and Nate Jackson will be at the every Crown Theater December thirtieth and December thirty first, bring in your New Year with Jess in Chicago.
Speaker 5: Get your tickets, y'all.
Speaker 10: You already got your your Chicago. Hat I know right, going to do you good in Chicago.
Speaker 5: It is doing me good.
Speaker 9: In New York, it's cold, y'all. I don't understand why y'all don't see how cold it is in New York.
Speaker 5: I'm not you doing it. Baltimore. No, don't get Baltimore to be bricked like this. It is very Yeah.
Speaker 9: We still got sixty nine degree day's like seventy degree days like seriously, I don't know how weird that is, but yeah, oh yeah. And in Baltimore City, I will be there January fifth, sixth, and seventh, your very own. It's coming back, Baltimore Comedy Factory. Get your tickets. Just slariesoficial dot com. We got five shows that we can, right, y'all, get them tickets.
Speaker 4: When we come back. We got the positive notice to Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's CJ n V. Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. I just time to get up out of here, Charloamone. You got a positive note.
Speaker 14: I do.
Speaker 5: And the positive note is simple, man, it comes from a doctor Wayne W.
Speaker 8: Die.
Speaker 4: You know I love doctor Wayne W.
Speaker 13: Die.
Speaker 5: Arrest in peace to him.
Speaker 4: The more you see yourself is what you'd like to become, and act as if what you want is already there. The more you'll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.
Speaker 5: Enjoy your day, breakfast club you don't finish for y'all done,