Speaker 1: Listen to your shirt every single day.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club, God, damn it, the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Puck that ass up on a breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Baby, I can't say breakfast club without the redlat club.
Speaker 5: You're like this rare air.
Speaker 6: She got platforms and partners all over the place because your man is so hot.
Speaker 5: People want to be in business with the precist fu.
Speaker 2: I don't think white people know how popular you guys are. Dj Envy, Charlemagne, the god you guys really are like the hip hop early morning, late night.
Speaker 7: You talk to y'all, know what y'all talking about?
Speaker 2: Yo, good morning Usa yo yeo yo.
Speaker 7: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo Charlomagne.
Speaker 4: The gas to the planning is Friday.
Speaker 8: Is and Jeff Hilarious is here all uh huh not the little one of the wild cats what they call it.
Speaker 2: That's right, Okay, how you guys feeling?
Speaker 5: I feel good? He's sitting over there looking time. Listen.
Speaker 8: I finally went somewhere and ate really good on this man's dome. He and his wife took me to what is it called some steakhouse and we were only blacks there.
Speaker 2: But what was it called?
Speaker 7: Hold on, it's a prime Stakhouse. It's in Jersey, RP Prime state.
Speaker 5: They had really really good food.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie now.
Speaker 8: Yes, we were having a conversation right and you know, Charlomagne, he's still he doesn't he doesn't have an inside voice, and so we talking and we you know, he's talking about you know, the great black excellency, you know, and then it's this guy white dude looking over at him, and he looking like, I'm like, he just keeps staring at him and asking his boys.
Speaker 5: Is that who I think it is?
Speaker 2: And he came over.
Speaker 5: He was like, hey man, I know you man. It's like, I really really know you.
Speaker 8: Charlemagne had the you know how you always come to me like she always fake kid.
Speaker 5: He's like, oh, I'm just here.
Speaker 2: With my did the Hollywood laugh? Yeah.
Speaker 5: The guy wasn't even trying to be funny.
Speaker 2: He was even confused.
Speaker 5: Was like, what's funny? I know you from I know you're from the.
Speaker 2: Daily Show and the Breakfast Club. It's good meeting you man. The Hollywood laugh for I cannot believe it. I was just happy.
Speaker 7: She enjoyed some food. Finally, Okay, just don't like nothing.
Speaker 5: I usually don't. I don't.
Speaker 8: But they had the bronzeno. If you go there, y'all get the bronzino.
Speaker 2: It's really good. It's no bones.
Speaker 8: I hate when you go to a restaurant you get bronzino. And they had like it's full of bones. No bones is good there. So I take spinaches on the money. You would think it's a black person back in the kitchen because it was very much seasoned and it had.
Speaker 5: Big it was yeah, but it was big onions going on.
Speaker 8: Yes, And my sister got salmon, it was so good, and then uh something else she got, but he got the result of good.
Speaker 4: To let me salute to one of my neighbors. Her name is Crystal. She's Jamaican and she just came back from Jamaica. So every time she comes back, she brings uh, spices, herbs, all types of things. So last night they were cooking at the crib. So they cooked curry, chicken, jerk chicken, stew, chicken, and oxtail. So last night I had so much food and passed out.
Speaker 2: It was it was lovely.
Speaker 7: Telling her to bring back that stuff from Jamaica. That be taking voodoo off people, that take root off people. What you got something on your spirit? You need to get it off?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know you know, you know how this this world is.
Speaker 4: When people think you down, they try to kick you, but it's off, it's all live.
Speaker 2: I kick you when you up. That's what I like it.
Speaker 5: When I like it?
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa got kick it to you when you up, That's what I like it.
Speaker 7: Wow, I'm consistent with kicking you.
Speaker 2: I like it. One, I ain't concerned. I got me. I ain't concerned. One, do not bring him into this God, god man, you're just doing last night?
Speaker 8: And didn't he think as he bounced his shoulders it's more funny when he got some shoulders. I'm all right, Well, let's get the show.
Speaker 4: Cracking today is a perfect example of the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Right. We always talk about righteousness and ratchet, all right, I don't know, yeah, righteous and raches.
Speaker 7: We're about balance, balance, right, young life? Where about balance? This is a balance show this morning.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Sexy Red will be joining us, that's right. Whoa, Yes, we're gonna kick it with Sexy Red.
Speaker 7: Uhest Princess Deluxe is out right now.
Speaker 4: That's right, we're gonna talk to her. And then also O g architect, one of the architects of.
Speaker 2: Hip bounders of hip hop. Yes, grand Master Flash.
Speaker 7: You probably wouldn't be a DJ if it wasn't for grand Master Flashes you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Of course, when they talk about the originators of of of DJing and this hip hop thing, they always mentioned Flash, of course, Africa, Bambada and Cool Hurt. So we're gonna talk to grand Master Flash and it's actually he's actually gonna do a kind of like a secontorial tutorials.
Speaker 2: Man, it's too hot in here, man, it's very hot in here, going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now, I've been radio fourteen years on pen Yes, all.
Speaker 2: Right, that's hot.
Speaker 4: Let's get the show. Crack the front page news. This next Tessling figure O. His head's the breakfast Slub.
Speaker 7: Good morning crazy.
Speaker 4: Warning everybody, it's DJ env Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Hello, I'm here, y'all got a guest co host, Jess Hilarius is here and morning tz.
Speaker 5: The pause was too long. That's right, Jes speak up there now, I just you got it.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 5: I just introduced myself.
Speaker 8: I know this right, no more thing, everybody, Good morning, my jest, hold to day, on to Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: Let's start off with sports.
Speaker 4: Now, the Raiders beat the Chargers last night, sixty three to twenty one.
Speaker 7: They don't even care no more. They don't care no more. The charges like five and five and ninety five and nine, rates of six and eight, now they don't even care. Now, all right, well, let's jump that's a WNBA basketball scort.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. Now, let's jump right into it. Let's talk about these credit unions. Yeah, the nice.
Speaker 8: Largest credit union rejected more than half of as black conventional mortgage applicants.
Speaker 5: Let's take a listen to the report. Give you some more on the other side.
Speaker 3: According to a CNN analysis of Federal Consumer Protection data, last year, Navy Federal Credit Union only approved forty eight percent that's less than half of its black applicants for conventional home mortgages. White orrors were approved more than seventy five percent of the time. It's the biggest gap among the top fifty lenders. The data also shows Navy Federal was more than twice as likely to deny black mortgage applicants than white ones, even when different variables including income's, debt, property value, and down payment percentage were the scene.
Speaker 2: What's new?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, absolutely right about that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I love it when they get hearing's to our federal laws and employee training, fair lending, statistical testing, third party evaluations, and compliance reviews are embedded in our lending practices to ensure fairness across the board.
Speaker 5: But we'll see about that.
Speaker 8: I feel like there's going to be a discrimination lawsuit coming their way, just like with Wells Fargo. The Wells Fargo had to pay when they were found to discriminate against people.
Speaker 5: So it's a really good, interesting story.
Speaker 8: You guys want to go check it out and look at the story of the man, the black man who had over seven hundred credit score and made plenty of money and was just denied for no reason in Dallas, Texas. So that's what kind of prompted this and seeing in did a great job, you know, pulling those receipts.
Speaker 2: Yes, racial bias is always affected mortgage lending.
Speaker 4: Always, even the appraisals of what houses are worth depending on where you live and who you are.
Speaker 2: You talk about the story all the time, about this.
Speaker 4: This a black couple who changed all the pictures in their house instead of having that their own family pictures, put white family pictures in the house. And the appraisal of the house actually went up because people thought it was a white person living there, a post a black person.
Speaker 8: They pulled they pulled the OJ move. Remember Johnny concror did that. Uh well you may not remember that, but Johnny Cockran did that during the O J trou just as f y they.
Speaker 5: Wasn't for the appraisal.
Speaker 2: What do you do? I forgot what.
Speaker 8: He took out all of the black photos, I mean took out took out all of the white photos and put black photos up. He did the opposite so that when the jury went through, when the jury went through to look at the house, because they brought the jury to OJ's house, they had to black it up.
Speaker 5: So that was something I think I do remember that.
Speaker 7: That's when they had in churches going to church, and he was going to black churches.
Speaker 8: Ye, so that was a that was a Johnny Cochran uh trick and it and it worked quite well.
Speaker 5: Recipes to Johnny cockran.
Speaker 2: All right, well that is front page news.
Speaker 4: Now get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines wide open, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello. Who is this me?
Speaker 5: Tanya from the Bronx.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm Jamaican.
Speaker 2: Why hey, Tanya.
Speaker 5: An It's nothing.
Speaker 10: I had to call me to give you, guys.
Speaker 11: The grant newer.
Speaker 10: My son got upsetted the hartbread.
Speaker 11: Hey, doctor, doctor says, and guess what happened. I'll be listening to you guys for years every morning we dressed from the Bronx to Manhattan to stuck this academy. And I've been leasing for years, chaking up the school every day to speak up to all the success teachers.
Speaker 12: Be up to that school.
Speaker 10: And I'm telling you, I'm so proud of my son.
Speaker 9: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Proud of him too. Man, you know what happens.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 13: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 10: Everybody has a story, but Charlomy always say the craziest people from the Bronx in Florida. And I'm not even lying to you. Slamme. You're in charge to your opinion. But I'm going to tell you this, great things. It is not where you raised your kids, is how.
Speaker 5: You raised them.
Speaker 10: That you understand what I'm saying. My son put out the most effortless work. I watched him every day, how he goes hard, hard, really hard. And just keep his name in your mind because he's going in for economics and government and you know.
Speaker 2: We wish him the best.
Speaker 7: May God be with him always. The smartest people and the smartest people come from the Bronx.
Speaker 10: The smartest people come from the Bronx.
Speaker 9: But he original Jamaican, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, turn out.
Speaker 7: I don't want them to pull the application right because you're acting like so far a.
Speaker 2: Little too much.
Speaker 10: No no no no no, no no no, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't happy holidays?
Speaker 2: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 14: This deserved from North Carolina?
Speaker 2: Okay, get off your chest down.
Speaker 9: And I want to say I want to say good morning to everybody. Saff what's Charlo made?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 9: What's good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Good morning? You're gonna ignore me.
Speaker 9: Every every morning, good people, whatever, every morning. I've been trying to be counting.
Speaker 5: Yo yo yo, yo yo yo.
Speaker 9: Wait some morning you cut them off. Some morning, say longer, and I'll be missing my times, my essay to get breakfast. Tell the man on some board for that one. I've been counting. I'm trying to count your yellows, but you always walk let them off. So no, it's not no good morning.
Speaker 15: So you mad?
Speaker 5: You're mad?
Speaker 2: You're mad because I keep you from your bow Jangles.
Speaker 9: I don't go to the boat Jangles. It's some kind of it's some kind of ghetto l ass, some bogatos down here. I'm looking at Virginia. But breakfast is bomb in hell. So y'all shot the mad good morning through everybody else up for you?
Speaker 2: Well, val, val do theyr the way you like it.
Speaker 7: Now, you got to stop smoking drugs in the morning. Now I know you smoked from weed before you woke up.
Speaker 4: Chests eight hundred five eight five one oh five. Yes, if you need to vic hit is up down it's the breakfast club in the morning.
Speaker 2: The breakfast club. It's a wedding. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait? Wait up, whether you're.
Speaker 5: Mad or bleats time to get up and get something.
Speaker 2: Call up now eight hundred and five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast.
Speaker 15: Club growing and Breakfast Club sat Ship Wait love me from the braw alright, guys, how you doing? Baby? I want to say good morning, somebody's blessed. Fuck damn me and I want to shout this out. Last week somebody could call me and trying to highlight my girl, Chaz, this is my radio wife. I won't have nobody else call again respectfully trying to get out my wife.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let them know I was tell your radio wife you don't work on the radio.
Speaker 12: Or I work on radio on in c T.
Speaker 15: So I announced it that she's my radio wife.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh oh okay, now ready, okay, all right.
Speaker 15: All right, this this is exactly No. I just want to put it in the air so she knows, now, okay, no.
Speaker 2: Doubt love me. But you have a you have a good holiday.
Speaker 15: Love you you too, You have a bless holiday.
Speaker 2: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 12: Ja interview Charlotte me in the card morning? Oh g rum, what's happening? How y'all feeling this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 12: How you feeling good, pretty good, pretty good. Listen, man, I just I just want to stay first and four host man, congratulations on head and that fourteen year milestone. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: And may God continue to bless y'all along on our.
Speaker 14: Journey with many more dons. You know, yes, sir, but listen say that for sure, for sure, always always always show me love and listen, man, y'all know how we're doing a Friday.
Speaker 13: It's bad time, more time, check it out, I said, listen, and our bet he's he. This is vets to speak for comments. It's just so easy work for a vet and most won't.
Speaker 12: Catch you yet.
Speaker 13: From the side blocks to the projects where the time was set, I fit till I'm burning the house down. Come back round. It's you're showing clowns in the background. They know me for pulling plugs. Cut out the misery and all black no mask that glove the imprecisely, but check it through with threat lightly when approaching me, because.
Speaker 14: Easily the foot could be the exext and resumes for the differant company with true man's just one overthrow mark these words see a target mark that bird of marking birds offs you from face to face.
Speaker 13: It's the issue with versus that are burned through stin feeling dismission.
Speaker 6: O G.
Speaker 2: I got some balls.
Speaker 7: O G.
Speaker 15: You ready, let's go, Let's go.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of slah.
Speaker 15: O G.
Speaker 2: He always in my O G. He always held me from the back.
Speaker 4: O G.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad jes back.
Speaker 15: O G.
Speaker 2: Okay he's flirting with me today.
Speaker 6: O G.
Speaker 2: He's smiling and he laughing, shaking his shoulders. OLG. His mouth is wide open.
Speaker 15: O G.
Speaker 7: Some I'm a give oh G. This pink Friday. Okay, pink Friday, Pink Fridy n v U is magic. I mean, look at you now, oh you just tragic. You're a tragedy. You're a parody.
Speaker 2: First name Envy, last name rad got word that NICKI Miles? What's up?
Speaker 1: Bops?
Speaker 6: Y G.
Speaker 12: Y'all have just hilarious good morning. I know you and something I get to here this morning.
Speaker 15: This morning we do y'all in.
Speaker 12: The families, y'all be blessed you on your chest.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. Now we got rooms on the way, Jess, yes we do.
Speaker 8: But because the producer just gave me the stuff I gotta look, so I gotta see.
Speaker 5: But I know Nikki in there, so we're gonna see what's going on over there.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get into that. Next is the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, The Breakfast Club, Good Morning. Everybody's d J n V. Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is our guest co host.
Speaker 2: Let's get into Jess with the miss This is real, Lari just robber mill.
Speaker 5: Just don't do no line.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report. I don't do it on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Nicki Minaj want to smoke last night. So Nicki Minaj was not here for Elliott Wilson's Is it Wilson or will Sell? Because he is pretty wrong Elliott Wilson's thoughts on the current state of hip hop journalism. Elliott posted a screenshot of Nicki Minaj's twurky in front of Coysone and his crew during a live stream, along with the caption hip hop journalism seemingly mocking it. So, of course we've seen Nicki having fun with Cosonett and his crew and all of that. And she has an album out so she is promoting, you know, and she's promoting the way she wants to, and one of her ways to promoters having.
Speaker 5: Fun with them.
Speaker 2: That's right. Dropping the clues bond for Coson definitely.
Speaker 7: I think I think what Kai is created is dope the reviewing music, critique in music and dancing the music and is dope.
Speaker 2: Kyson the kids is what Soul Trained was to us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, fun, it's happy, it's light, there's genuine fun and it's not forced. He actually be having people on there, like turning up and just like, yeah, like having fun. Just yeah, look at stupid. Oh yeah, definitely looking stupid. But that's the part of having fun, that's right, you know what I mean. So Elliott also tweeted some nice things about Nikki too. He said, never diss Nikki always said she's a female rap goat over Lauren, Missy Kim and Lauren you know, Missy Kim and Foxy And I think Cardi b is dope too Happy Holidays. Nicki is the goat in Best Again new album is dope. But that wasn't that wasn't good enough her because she felt like it was some underlying hate there, underlining hate there.
Speaker 5: But he was more so coming at Kai.
Speaker 8: You know, I guess he's saying, like, yo, you're promoting your album, so you would go promote it there instead of sitting down doing real interviews with.
Speaker 7: Real people about why is Kyson not not considered but just journalists? Kay'son not his whole train. You going there, you listen to your music, you dance your music, and then he asked you a couple of questions about your music.
Speaker 2: Same way Don Cornel, Yeah, yeah, it seems like he was mad at both.
Speaker 4: It seems like he was mad at Caysan, and it also seems like he was mad at Nikki for going on cost.
Speaker 2: Well, learn how to dance Ellie, we do have.
Speaker 5: We do have audio.
Speaker 8: Though his original post wasn't was enough to send Nikki off the deep end.
Speaker 5: It's what she had to say.
Speaker 16: Elliott has been one of those people who are used to be the mouthpiece for others, and the past couple of years he's said some nasty things about.
Speaker 5: Me and I didn't respawn, I didn't kept them moving.
Speaker 16: But then I drop an album and you're jealous that you didn't interview me.
Speaker 5: Why And by the way, you're a grown man if.
Speaker 16: You wanted all of y'all when y'all are around certain people.
Speaker 5: Y'all feel that y'all have this power. Oh, I didn't know. You can't mind Drake. I must have missed it came Drake for what somebody owes you?
Speaker 16: You Why when y'all have an affiliation to jay Z in some sort of way, y'all be thinking.
Speaker 5: That y'all can disrespect and violent.
Speaker 7: That's the moral of the story. Elliott need to learn how to dance, that's when, or Elliott the last part, how to do the work.
Speaker 8: The last part of that audio is actually interesting because she she also piggybacked that with a tweet. She said, you know, Elliott, if you spit jay Z Penis out for one second, you'd be able to be happy, happy for the newcomers. Isn't that how y'all try to tarnish my image by saying I'm not welcoming the new b's And I can say though, I can say bitches all right, yeah, uh did songs with all of them. Though, Why are you not happy for a young black man like Hi tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bitch j Z at home right now? What I got to do with it?
Speaker 5: She's basically saying.
Speaker 8: Because she's just basically saying, people who stand next to him feel like they can see whatever they want to say, you know, like they feel like they're in a position of power and they can't Nobody come back at that.
Speaker 4: But I will say, but Elliott also has he should be able to have an opinion. He is a hip hop journalist. He started from source to double excel to the things that he's created, so he has a different feeling for hip hop journalism.
Speaker 2: And he could have even if we think his opinion is tried.
Speaker 8: She could absolutely And I'm glad you're saying something because she had said something about you too in the sweet She said, remember how cocky DJ Envy was when he was saying he blackballs my music on the radio. Ask yourself, how could a DJ get away with behavior?
Speaker 2: I said the same thing.
Speaker 5: I did not know that that happened.
Speaker 8: That was the reasons behind it though, because we know NICKI does not forget anything.
Speaker 15: I was.
Speaker 2: Love it, and I know that we y'all.
Speaker 5: I've heard y'all play our records like actually last.
Speaker 2: Week, but that's me? What what hell?
Speaker 15: That was me?
Speaker 2: I played it in the mix?
Speaker 15: That was.
Speaker 4: Because I've never heard of this was I guess this was like five six years ago. I guess DJ self, who's a DJ on the station, and I ride for all the dj sport all the DJs.
Speaker 2: He said that Cardi B's album was better than Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 4: Nicki Minaj at the time got upset and said she was sending some queen's dudes up here to pretty much beat him up, and he was threatening him, and I thought that was whack. I thought that if somebody has an opinion, you can't threaten that man for his opinion. Now, if he says some foul is said, some foul is about you, your husband, your kids, or your family, then it's everything is open. But if he just says I don't like your album or I feel away and you threaten him, I just find that's whack.
Speaker 2: And no, I didn't say subject nick please girl.
Speaker 4: I So I ride for the DJ's meaning the DJs are always the one that gets picked on, that gets beat up, Like if you think of beasts, and artist never goes at the other artists. They always say, well, why the DJ play the record? Why don't you go back at the artist that you're mad at? So the DJ always gets picked on, always gets bullied.
Speaker 2: So I was like, that's not right.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna let you just threaten the DJ because he had an opinion. Rights standing with the DJs. Rappers stand with rappers, correct comedians. So what I said was, I'm not going to play Nikki's record until they squashed that beef. That has nothing to do with the station. I don't pick the records that the station plays. I don't pick the records that you hear every morning.
Speaker 4: I just said, I don't want to because you threaten that man on an opinion, and DJs we need to stand together when that happens, because if not, it's going to happen more, and it's gonna happen more, and it's gonna happen more, you're gonna see more DJs getting slapped like you've seen them already.
Speaker 2: That's not right, And that's what I said.
Speaker 4: If they deserve to get slapped, that's a different reason.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. If they deserve to get slapped, that's on that. But if it's over an opinion, the bobs feel like you deserve to get slapped anyway, But like I said, so you do. That was the reason why. But I thought it was squash.
Speaker 4: This was six years ago, so I think squashed even when her album came out. We did you know, we played the music. I still play on music and I'll continue to play music.
Speaker 7: That's when you're being here shaking your little toush and NICKI minad records behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: You're being here with your little tous push when do when Ruby Red come on? Well, we know everybody's other one.
Speaker 5: Actually one wants to.
Speaker 2: Red ruby the sleeve, another one to love that one behind it.
Speaker 4: You did black Ball, and I remember, no I didn't play it during that time, but I thought they squashed that.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't Black One. All I could do is not eleven minute, play eleven minute, dropping them.
Speaker 4: Like like what did you niggas grow? You never guess he never up talking for the DJ because nobody ever does. Just like during COVID when everybody was standing up for the bartenders and raising money.
Speaker 8: I raised money with nurses, money for everybody exactly, and it's fine. And then like you said, like you said, uh, you said that you didn't want to play the record until, I mean play music, until they squashed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you about the ball. You want to know what what I got? You want to know what I got for the ball. You better play a record, play Nikki drink. What are you doing? I want to hear the song? Where you going?
Speaker 12: There you go?
Speaker 7: There you go, there you go, there you go. Can't shake that little bit, jas. That's what y'all need to be doing. Y'all need to be in can to that studio. Enjoy your damnself. I got you, angry ass New Yorkers?
Speaker 2: How are you beige ass? Angry ass New Yorker from Queens? That's right, hit that word, go go.
Speaker 15: That's right.
Speaker 2: You better get on nik good side.
Speaker 12: You want that?
Speaker 2: You want morning so will never be the same more than everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ en V Charlmagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news. I guess co hostess Solaris is here.
Speaker 2: What up to?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 14: DJ?
Speaker 5: Good Morning beautiful? Jesselario's Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 2: He says, did you just hear your radio husband?
Speaker 5: Did I hear my radio husband called up?
Speaker 8: He said, somebody trying to call up here the other day and try to shoot They shot at you, and he felt disrespected because he went on the airways and told them, Tess is my radio way.
Speaker 4: That's right, that was lovely. That was lovey, lovey said. He announced that you are his radio wife.
Speaker 2: So he just put it out.
Speaker 8: Well, see, I don't never get a chall y'all put me out the room during the front during the get it off your chest where he got it off his chests, he said, tell them, tell them that they can keep on hitting the DMR T.
Speaker 2: Them full back, is what. Oh wow, Well, let's get some front page news.
Speaker 4: The ratio squashed the charges sixty three twenty one last night, all right, and now let's jump right into it.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this blue collar hiring. Y'all been trying to.
Speaker 8: Get this story out all week to let the blue collar family know that things are looking good for them as they go into twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Now, this year was really good. They had strong.
Speaker 8: Hiring, more jobs in the blue collar area more than their white collar counterparts. They the white collar counterparts, especially the tech sector, has went down. That's been the sharpest pullback, especially you know after post pandemic. Now for jobs in the software development and IT operations where the jobs pick up that trade pick up wrench, get on some manufacturing jobs.
Speaker 5: That look like you have a good year next year.
Speaker 2: Learn the trade, man.
Speaker 7: I tell everybody that go learn the trade, Go learn how to do something with your hands. We need more architect not architects. We do need more architects. We need more electricians and plumbers and people that know how to install back. Yep, that's right.
Speaker 4: Welding, also automotive, healthcare as well. Those are all great trades that pay a lot of money. And you will always have a job even in a recession, even if Kobe comes back, it doesn't matter. You will always have a job. You are an essential worker. Shot the link in tech too.
Speaker 8: Now, Yep, that's right, and we have to keep continuing to push for that. Shout out to our brother Killer Mike. We're always advocating for to get shopped back into the public schools. So you know, they took a lot of that out of the schools and that's something we need to bring back. And cosmetology, by the way, need that back in the schools as well.
Speaker 2: That's right. Now, let's talk about these just holiday stress.
Speaker 5: Yeah, social media social and I heard you bring this up the other day.
Speaker 8: You were talking about social media and how stressful it is, particularly during the holidays.
Speaker 5: So I wanted to give you a poll, y'all News said they pulled about.
Speaker 8: Fifteen hundred Americans found that thirty eight percent of the respondents experience a increase in stress during the holiday compared to other times of the year, and a lot of that has to do with social media. Of course, you have stress for financial stress, buying gifts, not having enough time to enjoy the holidays, tension, but social media feeds into that a lot. It says that people need to take a break up from social media, particularly during the holidays. They also said that the comparison is the thief of joy, So you know, scrolling and saying what somebody has what I don't have, looking in the comments, arguing with folks you don't know. They recommend you set some boundaries when it comes to your online youth. So I thought that was a story that before we go on this holiday break, to remind people relax, maybe get all social media just for a little bit and you know, take take a moment to reflect.
Speaker 5: Now do I was just just talking about that with my manager.
Speaker 8: I was like, you know, it's easy to like the devil of comparison is definitely what hunts people, not even just around these times, just period you're going up, you're looking at what other people god, and then you're you're feeling a way about yourself. When like my like my son's dad, he takes breaks from social media and he thrives in so many aspects of his life, like so many life with work and just like building this business and all that, paying attention to his kids and getting to know them and how they are living and all that type of stuff. Where you take a break from social media, it's like a job that you're getting paid for.
Speaker 7: I'm just happy you say something good about your baby daddy. Absolutely, yeah, I'd go ahead. Girl can't fight.
Speaker 5: No, you just keep bringing up that he can't fight. I told you that one time. You running with it.
Speaker 2: Bringing up every every interview out here you do. No, I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't even do interviews because of that reason, because I don't like how they look after I do them.
Speaker 4: But I also say, test is how people look at social media because it's like when I look at some of these uh you know, artists, celebrities, billionaires or millionaires.
Speaker 2: And I look at the stuff that they're doing, it it shows me what I can do.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm a kid from Queens who I didn't see it often, and when I seen it, it was usually the d boys, the drug dealers, or whatever it may be. So the fact that I can see people doing things that I probably didn't see, I can see a touch, whether it is following, you know, Tyler Perry is following Swiss Beats, or.
Speaker 2: Charlemagne or just.
Speaker 4: What you want to be like caliper I don't want to be like anybody, but what they do, what they do is inspiration. And I love what Tyler Perry does. I love what he created. Even fifty said what he created in the streets Port Louisiana, that's all inspiration. I don't want to be anybody, but but what they do is inspiration.
Speaker 7: I tell you what y'all need to do. Y'all need to remember the reason for the season. If you remember the reason for the season, you wouldn't have no jealousy in envy because you all can have Jesus. That's right, Go ahead past to Charlemagne.
Speaker 5: There are some say there is some positive to it.
Speaker 8: There is some positive to following folks to Vy's point, but we still have to remember those of snapshots in time and a lot of people.
Speaker 7: You know, niggas be lying. Okay, don't nobody be putting their real process uff.
Speaker 8: You don't nobody ugly, but seriously, that's the thing that's on the media too. And then I just said, Taz, I just said the other day in one of my videos, like I just be sliding Lord gyms in there.
Speaker 5: I said it, Uh, just just so everybody and everybody is broke right now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: The people are broke, and it's okay to be broke. You don't always have to look like you got it because that's unrealistic. Even even the people that we see at the top really don't always have it, you know. And I'm talking about the top of social media because people they worship that they look at that as like the Holy Girl, that's their blueprint. So these influences and all these people they ain't really ain't got it either, But you know we're not. They're not gonna show that they don't have it. That's not their job. That ain't gonna get No, that's not gonna get them nowhere. They gotta look like they're like it's a certain image that they want to look, you know, they want Well, I do want to thank you for being inspirational. Just in a relationship area we hear so much negative. I'm always sharing your relationship. No relationship is perfect. I'm sure you have your ups and downsolute, but I do love that you highlight you and your man and how y'all you know Will Barrow photos and oh my god, everything that she highlighted, She's gonna highlight the Willburrow.
Speaker 4: For if you look at it's both of them together.
Speaker 2: Look at that. Look at that? Look how the screen saver look at man like I look at that.
Speaker 8: Let me just say this, because people, all you love jesselarious, Yes, I do. I love the fact that you're a mom. I love the fact that you got your man. I love that you're on your mission and you on your money. Don't let these women out here trick you out your man and your money and your mission.
Speaker 5: Baby, you're doing it, so I just I.
Speaker 2: Just love it.
Speaker 5: I period to.
Speaker 8: Purplef Yes, I asked my sister, can we dress up like slaves and go see color purple?
Speaker 5: And then I say, me and my man is gonna go away with purple?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Let me say well, let me say this guys before we close out, before Charlamagne does my tag follow me on Instagram. Guys, every week I drop about ten or fifteen stories that we don't get a chance to get to on from Patient News. So in my broadcast channel, make sure you follow me on Instagram and continue to get from Patient News even over the holiday.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna drop some stories to make sure you, guys stay abreast.
Speaker 7: All right, but thank you, Test, that's right, and make sure you follow teslims Figure on all social media platforms too. Subscribe to teslim Figures podcast. It's great shot. No chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart radio podcast network.
Speaker 4: All right, now, when we come back, Sexy Red will be joining us. We gonna kick it with Sexy Red, so it don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Clubs, them noisy y'all with the app.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's d J M B. Charlomagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Jess Hilarius, I Guess co hosts, and we got a special guest in the building, Sexy read.
Speaker 5: What's up there?
Speaker 2: What's up? How are you? First of all, you're pregnant, you're blowing up, but you still gotta work. So how you feeling this morning? Then your doctor say relax and take it easy. You ain't been listening. I've been seeing you. You've been working, traveling and doing shows videos.
Speaker 5: Every time I go to the doctor, they'd be like, you're still working. You need to sit down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you feel like you're gonna miss the moment if you don't? You know, if you I.
Speaker 5: Gotta get it.
Speaker 8: I can't stop work. I gotta get this money. Yeah, work, don't stop because your absolutely well. When you came in here, I spoke to you and the first thing you said, no, you can at least look at me, Look at you real.
Speaker 5: You ain't gotta mess with me, but you can. And she said, I don't mess with you, Jess.
Speaker 2: And I said why? She said, could you be sneak this?
Speaker 5: And I said, all right, tell me what's wrong? Tell me about it? What's up?
Speaker 1: All right? Let me know why you sneak this?
Speaker 5: All right? How do you feel like I sneak this? Be I see everything. I was trying to make sure y'all wasn't sneak this before I came up here too.
Speaker 6: What she do?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: When I got along, I'll find it for y'all.
Speaker 2: You just know what it remember?
Speaker 5: Maybe I do remember. I ain't got to bring it up though.
Speaker 8: Let me google, let me see you gotta really google, just want to see it would be a couple of times I didn't see you comment under something under the Instagram and got something to do to be like, I'll just be like why but I have never it's talking about me before I see. I remember everybody's faces, right, you should so.
Speaker 2: You knew when you saw just a last you ain't want to say nothing to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't even know she was gonna be here today or you went and came. I mean I was gonna say, come on, yo, I still came.
Speaker 2: Listen, let me ask you something.
Speaker 7: Did anybody trying to talk to you out of having the baby because of the way your career is going?
Speaker 2: Dam who was it the label or no?
Speaker 5: My label said, I'm grown, Like, what's the baby planned?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 5: I can't ask you no questions.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 5: I can't ask you, you know, I can't ask you no questions. Answer to him like, yo, I got some questions like.
Speaker 2: For just answer over there and ask him. You ain't got was the baby playing?
Speaker 5: Kind and kind of not? But I mean I was shocked when it happened but I was I wanted another baby.
Speaker 2: Though at this time, or you was gonna wait off.
Speaker 5: I mean, I ain't on my career was finish.
Speaker 8: I was like that, but I did want the baby because my son he already three, So I'm like, I want another baby.
Speaker 2: When did you realize your career was taken off?
Speaker 5: When I first dropped Pounting Town.
Speaker 8: But I remember back in twenty eighteen you redid but that's a Carl Tins one thousand miles. You know you did a thousand drugs. That's that's like the first thing that you really did that got you like on the map though right online Charlemagne, that's you did this thing called a thousand jugs, which they didn't even know about.
Speaker 2: I did my.
Speaker 5: Research on you, like I want to. I'm like, man, I ain't had no wrong with it. I used to laugh and heard little videos and all.
Speaker 2: That I didn't want no more.
Speaker 7: Little video, little video that ain't fed think somebody funny, good, but not on you.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 5: I didn't get on a little bit. I just don't agree with everything she's saying. Dude, that's all.
Speaker 2: When they tried to talk you out of having a baby, what did you say to.
Speaker 8: Them, I'm like, I don't like when people do stuff like that because if I'm happy about my baby, then I don't need nobody in my ear like aboard it, like I ain't like.
Speaker 2: It, especially for a career, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I still got a whole life to live, Like, I don't do this for nobody me.
Speaker 7: Were you inspired by other people who, like, you know, like Cardi who said I choose the child over No, I't think.
Speaker 5: About none of that. It's my life. I don't live for other people.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 5: I do what I want to do. Who did you listen to growing up?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Who inspired you?
Speaker 15: Yo?
Speaker 2: You still?
Speaker 5: Can you please just look at me one time?
Speaker 2: Oh? She looking at me? All right?
Speaker 8: It's a video that you that you did where you said the most romantic thing that ever happened to you that a guy is done is rob somebody, Yeah and then give you the money. Why was that romance to you? I did say something about that because like, okay, what if you were the woman that he robbed?
Speaker 2: Rob damn? Okay.
Speaker 8: I mean not saying like it was right because it was a dude, but I mean, like, when you're risking your life for.
Speaker 5: Me, that means something to you.
Speaker 2: Cool. You cannot ask you.
Speaker 5: How by its lost up the same way. That is all as I was.
Speaker 2: You know, how did you Drake?
Speaker 5: It's so tight because he was, I mean, like everybody with me except just he was.
Speaker 2: I agree. Now I'm like, damn everybody except for just on you like that. That's your people, that's your guy, that's your host.
Speaker 5: Is crazy?
Speaker 2: Do ak Is get mad at you because you.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't even know. That's what they be saying. People tell me and they like, they probably gonna use your song to this.
Speaker 2: What does it mean?
Speaker 5: What is the meaning behind skill? Can you apologize to me? First, Sexy I oppologize for offending you in any way. I do not have beef with you.
Speaker 8: I just don't agree with everything you're doing. But I do love you as an artist. I love you as a woman, right because I heard you listening to my songs, and then that's that before and then that's I've seen you down talking to me.
Speaker 2: No, ma'am, but you have to know, Sexy Red, you are a public figure. Now people gonna have.
Speaker 7: Talking.
Speaker 2: Don't start don't bring that, don't start that, right, Okay, let's listen, Let's.
Speaker 5: Listen a little wild back.
Speaker 8: Sexy Red got a lot of attention for saying that she trusted the wrong guy that gave her chlamydia twice. And we know that she has never been shy about the details of her sex life because she told my video guy when he asked her a question about her and we got that.
Speaker 5: We met her. I'm trying to sorry, I did I say that.
Speaker 2: What's on your list for this ship? Get a lot of oh, you know what?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That felt like, but who would take that? Seriously?
Speaker 2: Can I get that thousand?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, I told him I was a liar.
Speaker 8: But now that you used you see what I said, like, it ain't yo, it wasn't like That's not the only clip though, Damn.
Speaker 5: I thought that was the worst one. I've literally never said. I ain'tterping on my uncle.
Speaker 4: She she's.
Speaker 2: And none of that is How do you how do you expect people not to react and stuff.
Speaker 5: Like that though, And like she said, she'd be playing you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Now, I feel like everybody just be coming down on me, like I don't even to say nothing. They just becoming They be trying to talk about my looks like anything I'll do that. I have never ever came at her looks for nothing, never done that to you.
Speaker 5: I can never say that. I'm just saying the girl he I say, look.
Speaker 7: Like sexy read around the eyes. She worked here, What what you mean around the eye. We'll see if she walks. She had the same glasses.
Speaker 5: Everybody. Somebody looked like me, like, yeah, I ain't got something.
Speaker 2: Clearly, don't bother you when they say you and thug are like brothers. Yeah that's my sing, Well, ladies and gentlemen. Sexy Red here. She has an album, hood Hottest Princess out now.
Speaker 4: And now that we got everything squashed out, we got more with Sexy Red when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody in j n V. Charlamage the god we are. The Breakfast Club was still kicking it with Sexy Red jests Hilaris as our guest co host, yess, so do you do you know what.
Speaker 5: Gender the baby is? Nope, Nope, you don't want to know yet?
Speaker 2: No, okay, you don't believe in baby reveals. I feel like you have a fire gender.
Speaker 5: I was gonna have a fire gender review, but no, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you didn't want to do it just because just because like I got too much going on, like my life too busy.
Speaker 8: I ain't my baby was gonna be like last minute, like right before do so are you happy, Red, like genuinely, yeah, okay, I'm happy.
Speaker 5: I love money.
Speaker 2: I love money that you gotta get it February. You love all of this, you gotta do That's.
Speaker 5: What I returned, And then I'm always busy.
Speaker 2: It just be Have you adjusted to the fame over all?
Speaker 8: No, because I still be saying maybe like you know, they gonna take it in and twisted, like I don't be knowing what to say what, and like I just still feel like I'm just a regular, you know.
Speaker 5: I don't be feeling like I'm no celebrity. People be putting cames on my face. I'm like, why was they doing all it? Like they be like this will comes with it. I don't be with at it though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was you really Drake? That was another thing I saw in there after you about drink.
Speaker 5: No, see doesn't say she's playing to know what you're playing?
Speaker 2: Text you Red and that.
Speaker 5: Y'all they take it.
Speaker 8: I feel like people take the internet too serious. That's why I be messing with y'all. I play with your heads like that. Y'all not gonna really know what's going on, y'all, Just y'all believe anything y'all see. I don't believe everything I see on in there.
Speaker 2: I be like, man, that's real.
Speaker 8: There's gotta be fake. I'd be like, man, I don't believe it until I see the proof. Then I'll be like, Okay, I'm believe in it. So what a lot of Do you ever feel a way about seeing little kids online reciting your lyrics or like, you know, a lot for this past Halloween, a lot of moms dressed their daughters up as sexy red you know, how do you feel about Does that make you feel the way always like cause you're not obligated to be anybody's roll out, or do.
Speaker 5: You feel a type of way about it?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 5: I feel like this, what's up?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 8: Because when I was little, I mean, we looked up to the older girls and stuff, even the ones that was bad, Like just because they do bad stuff, they don't.
Speaker 5: Mean like they are a person.
Speaker 8: Now there ain't no bad people. We still looked up to them. You know they was probably talking crazy or they don't mean nothing. They just spoke with my personality.
Speaker 7: I feel like, I think when you come from a certain environment, you learn not to judge people for what they do when they in survival more.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like, I don't be judging nobody. I've been like that though. I just let everybody do them because you never know what they going through. So I'll just be like, maybe they did that for a reason, So I don't get mad at nobody.
Speaker 7: You got people from your hood leaning on you as far as like financials, Like, yo, rad, I know you got it.
Speaker 2: Throw me something.
Speaker 8: I just heard that somebody was in the hood talking stuff about me, talking about I ain't putting no guns in the hood and I ain't doing this and that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what I mean.
Speaker 8: I'll be throwing block parties, are to have it, barbecue, ice cream, like bouncing out.
Speaker 5: I'll be doing all kinds of stuff for the hood. So I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Why do you want you to put guns in the hood.
Speaker 5: They think I'm protect y'all get it, Like I got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I did Rich Baby Daddy was your verse actually longer because it seems like it was short.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was to Drake cut the verse, yeah, and he cut pieces up because the beat wasn't even on their beat, it was on another beat. And I had did a verse like a sixteen boy and probably a little hook, and then he cut it up, chopped it.
Speaker 5: He put two different songs together. Really, Yeah, it was two different songs.
Speaker 2: That should have been your song. That should have been.
Speaker 7: I just think it would have took off more if it was. It was from just the number one ride number the number one. I think Drake Manne take Yeah, I know, I like director.
Speaker 2: I love the record.
Speaker 5: Actually, y'alling or you saw that turning up?
Speaker 2: Did you see the conversation we had about your lyrics?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 7: And I was saying that every generation there's a woman rapper who pushes the boundary of lyrics, Like you're not really doing nothing different than Little Kim was doing, or even Salt and Pepper in the eighties, Like everybody sitting edgy for that time.
Speaker 8: That's all I be saying, Like people begintting on me, but I'd be like, why is that the only thing y'all heard? When I say something about it, they take the and just that's all she's talking about.
Speaker 5: Like, what that's all y'all got from there? I'll be saying all kinds of.
Speaker 2: Stuff in myself, I mean to be fair. The hook is called Booty Brown. That is the hook the song. That song was.
Speaker 5: Strictly about Poundtown, So that's that's nothing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But if I have others, yeah, catalog where you're not just talking about Yeah, you're like, why do y'all think I just rap about that all day?
Speaker 7: Like I understand if that's the only song somebody's heard, I can understand why they come to that conclusion.
Speaker 5: Do you have a favorite song so far of your own Poundtown? Because it got me out the trenches?
Speaker 2: Yeah, time got you out the trenches. I love it.
Speaker 8: I knew I knew it was though. Like when I recorded, I came out the booth, I'm like, this is the one.
Speaker 5: This is gonna get me out the hood. I told everybody.
Speaker 2: So when your team heard that hook, what.
Speaker 15: Was that was?
Speaker 5: Everybody was laughing.
Speaker 8: We was all in the studio laughing because I was freestyling. And then they was like, be serious, Like this ain't serious, You ain't serious. Be serious, And he was like, this is gonna be it I'm like this, they gonna like it. They're gonna trust me, and they like, no, they wouldn't believe me that song. They was just like, but now they'd be like, Okay. She knows, she's strategized, she know what she's talking about.
Speaker 5: She knows what her people like.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 7: People said that you lead your sex tape on purpose because because of poietoime you wanted them to show.
Speaker 2: You wanted them to show you wanted your show color.
Speaker 8: No, that was the weakest video, bro. I was tired, I'm fat, pregnant, didn't even feel like doing so that's what I'm like.
Speaker 2: And then that's the one that you leaked.
Speaker 5: I got all kind of stuff, the stuff.
Speaker 2: You get leaked in twenty three.
Speaker 5: I don't know. No, it was in the moment and then set the phone down. But I ain't the wing that did it.
Speaker 8: It was in the MoMA, set the phone down through it and then you know, and then it had excellently pressed.
Speaker 4: She said, she got all types of work phone. You don't delete it now. Now after that, it's don't you all got.
Speaker 5: I don't know why they line I did you know what I'm saying? Man? When I say like I could really go viral.
Speaker 2: I could be for reasons like that somebody break into your phone.
Speaker 5: No, nobody broke into my phone. I already know what happened. I could really be a start if I post the real stuff.
Speaker 7: I think you should tell people what happened so it don't happen to other people that just did you said you just.
Speaker 2: Through the phone and okay, this is what happened.
Speaker 8: It was on Instagram like a little short clip video like just making me on Instagram and saved it to the phone, then through the phone, but the video still was on my screen and then through the phone and it got excellently pressed.
Speaker 5: Like that like sent to public.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like who's gonna do that on purpose? I was like what And this was the way is being like, y'all really don't want me to post the real ones?
Speaker 5: Man, I turns up. I don't think that you posted it yourself.
Speaker 8: I don't think you looked at yourself because you you it was a it took you a minute to post again like you you didn't go on line.
Speaker 5: I was like it was a minute.
Speaker 2: I was, yeah, who was a just man yourself?
Speaker 5: Like, well that had happened period. Yeah, I ain't the one daddy.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me, so somebody did it.
Speaker 8: Yes it was No, it was an accident, but it still was like you dumb, like pay attention to be smarter than you, moving too loose.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, okay, are you in love now? Sexy?
Speaker 5: Rec Yeah with the money because.
Speaker 7: Everybody wondering who your daddy is? It might be No, don't do that, I'm a man. Yeah, be a macular conception.
Speaker 5: Did you see Charlom before he you know, had done?
Speaker 2: I was her tight?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No, hell no, not what you get done?
Speaker 7: Let me just bad discoloration at least the skin, really bad discoloration at least the skin.
Speaker 5: Yeah right there, Oh for real, I look.
Speaker 2: Like your first baby daddy in hell?
Speaker 5: No, right right? You're doing different though, Yeah I was done too, Just so just know what the baby is is? That ain't what it's different.
Speaker 2: Would you ever want to get married? Text?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 5: You think I feel like marriage? That ain't real? You could sign you can have a whole ceremony and still get cheated on. Yeah, I'll do it just to do it, like, because it looks.
Speaker 8: Like it looked like a good time. You your love in front of everybody. But I feel like that alida, is you just confessing your love in front of the people.
Speaker 2: So it's the cheating, Like the cheating people be doing some wrong stuff.
Speaker 7: You could be in a real relationship with somebody who love you and it might be something fideli on both sides.
Speaker 6: No, it's not.
Speaker 8: What's the one of us doing all this in front of people, like we're gonna be together and not mess with other people like it be married people catching a's and stuff that's not right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 5: Mean only because I got cheated on. But I don't be the cheating first.
Speaker 2: And that doesn't mean you don't love the person.
Speaker 8: Right, But that don't that don't mean like I could be faithful. I could be real faith when I look like but once you tell me you not faithful, and it's like, what is we doing?
Speaker 5: Why I gotta be faithful to them?
Speaker 2: We got more with Sexy Red when we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning morning, everybody in DJ A n B. Charlamagne to God, we are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Sexy Red.
Speaker 2: Yes that's number thirteen.
Speaker 5: Number These ain't my question. There's romans that.
Speaker 8: This is what they want me ask. There's rumors that you in nl e chot but was a thing for a minute. What happened with Who made that?
Speaker 5: Right? I ain't it?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I never thought that.
Speaker 2: Why do you think I would do something like that?
Speaker 5: Why you ask? You're not you?
Speaker 2: I didn't want to ask you about sleeping with somebody, but I remember.
Speaker 7: I know, I just I know I like to lie too, sexy. No, I don't be talking about I don't be asking questions like that.
Speaker 5: No, man, at least never knowing why would we? I ain't no industry. That's what I want to know. I ain't had six with nobody. They be choosing though, for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you want people be on the end there trying to she ugly I did based with the six y read people find the sixty red on the block. If didn't be the same in my inbox, and I probably ignored them with someone like.
Speaker 5: To be really choosing for real?
Speaker 7: I think sexy really still be hoodye at home cooking, and I think you wanted you a good domesticated woman.
Speaker 2: That's what I man, clearly do you.
Speaker 7: That's why she's pregnant now and he know that that's what I mean when I say, it's just real, I believe if you are who you say you are, but I believe like all of that.
Speaker 2: You mean you about that with him.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying when people bringing up that stuff about like when I said I had cock comedia, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: My fuck we cheating. That ain't my damn fauck.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, no, no, it was when you said you spent the block on him, it was I mean, you spent okay, all right, so all right, I got you all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when that's like the free money you got. Yeah, that's daddy he gave you. Comedian.
Speaker 7: She just said that reirst of all? Is he upset you pregnant? Now I know that you can't wait to come home to try.
Speaker 4: To get you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he not like trying to fight me, me and my baby. Real cool, like okay, he he knows. Like I mean, sometimes people thay self a situation like you left me, yeah with your.
Speaker 2: Son, so I ain't leave. It's not like you wanted to go.
Speaker 15: He was.
Speaker 5: He was doing to make yourself like you know, was he coming home? I don't know soon.
Speaker 2: Hopefully that's big cheese you got pregnant while he was locked up.
Speaker 5: Nah, that's big did We wentn't together though my baby day.
Speaker 8: He broke up when my son was six months, my son three now, but we always was like still cool. He still was coming off of my house. He knew I ain't had no other like. I just was to stay at home mama doing me like before a Pantown drop. I just was at home with my son because.
Speaker 5: I can't do. I got my son all the time.
Speaker 2: Was he supportive when he was rapping?
Speaker 7: Was?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was very supportive. He used to get my son whenever I had a show, whatever.
Speaker 2: I had to do. And what were you doing before you were rapping, before you decided to rap?
Speaker 9: I was doing her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I used to do her. Saint Louis Dad, I.
Speaker 2: Was doing her like installations, installations.
Speaker 5: Everything, Yeah, braids all that last year.
Speaker 2: I did show me somebody here you did. He was good.
Speaker 7: Saint Louis was going to I was the hood out of her stuff to show me.
Speaker 5: That's how everybody knew me because I was doing everybody heard saw you.
Speaker 2: Go tohead to start rapping. What made you start rapping?
Speaker 8: In my baby Diddy this one he was my boyfriend. At the time he had he was cheating on me. He used to my first baby. I'm like, God, he used to always cheat on me.
Speaker 2: Is he sick now that now that you're successful to call you all the time like hey, nah?
Speaker 8: But he they be in jail, like talking about me and stuff, so he heard everything. But nah, he was just cheating on me all the time. And then I had made this song about him because it was just like he was cheating all the time. You know a lot of bases, but he's wanted you know that he really liked. I've seen the whims. I'm like, oh, I can't. I hated this be so bad. You ain't do nothing, Oh baby, y'all.
Speaker 5: Did that's the point of the store.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 5: I definitely did.
Speaker 2: Got pressed. You read down on him, on her him.
Speaker 5: I didn't call my baby daddy so much. I didn't.
Speaker 2: Are you the key calls? You broke wind flat tight?
Speaker 5: Cause what's the first thing you done?
Speaker 2: Did you x? Or it's caused property?
Speaker 5: The worst thing I did is got pregnant.
Speaker 8: For real because my baby daddy, we said we'll never have babies outside the shop, my only baby daddy.
Speaker 5: But that was like, that's just something we both.
Speaker 2: Was like, you did that on purpose. You couldn't wait to tell him.
Speaker 8: I ain't do that on purpose. I was scared to tell him. Everybody was telling him. I knew I was pregnant, but everybody was already snitching on me. I'm like, no, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Like, so you're looking at dead in his face, lining knowing you in jail, knowing you ain't had a period.
Speaker 5: He was in jail knowing that you ain't have a period. Hey, yo, nah, But look, he was my baby daddy. He used to be cheating on me.
Speaker 8: So I had made a this song about him, and then he was like I rapped it to him, Like dang, that was hard. So then that's when we'd be in the choir around his friends. He like, rap your songs to them, showing me your song. So now I rapped the song. They like, oh, you actually know how to rap. So I'm like, for real, y'all it. Then that's when I just went to the studio and made a real sir.
Speaker 7: But I'm sure a lot of people in Saint Louis look up to you because they can see themselves and you.
Speaker 5: I'm relatable for real, like just a rag wall girl from the North Side for real, Like.
Speaker 2: When you was on stage barefoot and pregnant doing the chicken ad.
Speaker 5: My feet was hurt because when you because when she did she got he was on you could telling her, so she's like to just do it.
Speaker 8: I hate wearing heels on stage. I want them to get you some nice red slippers though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't know what's.
Speaker 5: Going on with these stages. You don't know if they clean these stages.
Speaker 2: Like no, I'm just saying the stage is dirty.
Speaker 5: The stage.
Speaker 15: Know.
Speaker 8: Soon as I get on stage, I got my people's right there. Soon like soon as I walk on for me, I sit there, they got the disinfecting white. Yeah, all my shoes they clean all that. Ye, Like, soon as I got I got videos. Soon as I get off stage, they got every time.
Speaker 2: Well, Sexy, we glad that you could join us so much. I'm mad.
Speaker 8: I'm mayby that you did come. I'm mayby that you look she was honest. I'm happy that you was honest. I'm happy that I got you to look at me and all of that. And I appreciate you, man, Yeah, I appreciate I've had that me just can't.
Speaker 2: Talk about you no more. No, no ever know she be trolling. She just came up and sad.
Speaker 8: No, she just came up and said, I'll be trolling like I'm I'm regular that if y'all think this, I'm gonna let y'all think that.
Speaker 5: I'm just I don't be. I don't know nothing of like, yeah, I don't clear rumors like you heard, believe it.
Speaker 2: That's all you got you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you gotta know me to know me, like yeah, because we don't know none of these people online to who give it about their opinion anyway?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 8: Who cries about what other people is doing? Is what I be wanting to know because I don't. That's what I don't understand. I don't be tripping off with nobody else got going on because it's like they the ones gotta live their life, not me, So I don't.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I don't be guent people. I just don't care.
Speaker 2: You don't like to read, No, okay, because you wear glasses, y'all.
Speaker 5: Glasses don't mean that.
Speaker 2: Let's get out of here.
Speaker 7: Sexy ladies and gentlemen appreciate you sexy, don't it's the breakfast club morning.
Speaker 2: I still.
Speaker 5: Definitely it's great.
Speaker 2: It's a fantastic record.
Speaker 4: We're on the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Jess Larrius is here, the host. I'm glad you are sexy red squashed beef that you didn't know you had.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't know beef, didn't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It's understanding.
Speaker 8: It wasn't a beef beef. She just was trying to stand on business. She was standing on that, and she was standing on that. I said, it was funny, but I get where she was coming from.
Speaker 15: You.
Speaker 7: She said she likes she's a fan of she likes just and it's always like that with comedians, right, every.
Speaker 2: They're so funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's why I even talk about myself. I don't even really care.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have any real issues with anybody. That's not personal. It's just all, you know, it's funny and it's all in good love.
Speaker 2: Life is too short to take things serious.
Speaker 8: It really is, correct, it really is. But no, that was a pretty good interview though. I'm happy that that we did talk about that.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well, Jess is here. Let's get to Jess with the message.
Speaker 7: Jessica.
Speaker 5: Robert Moore just don't do.
Speaker 2: Then this is the rumor report.
Speaker 5: I don't do that, Scots, it's just.
Speaker 2: On the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 8: Oprah speaks on why Beyonce and Rihanna weren't casted for The Color Purple. During a recent interview, Oprah shared that people expected her to cast powerhouse celebrities like Beyonce Arihanna for the Color Purple remake.
Speaker 5: The movie had about one hundred million in budget. Wow.
Speaker 8: One hundred million to make the movie. Wow, And there's immense pressure for the movie to be a box office hit. I mean if somebody putting up one hundred million, so of course they want like big names, bigger names, you know. And she said, listen, we love Beyonce, we love Rihanna, but there there are other actors who can do this job. Oprah recalled that going after Beyonce Arihanna was no negotiable, considering Beyonce was busy with the Renaissance tour and Rihanna had just had her second child. Now, even though people wanted Beyonce and Rihanna, Oprah still secured an amazing cast Fanca Brino, Taraji p Henson, Hallie Bailey, Danielle Brooks. Sorry, I'm cracking. Danielle Brooks, David Allen Gred who I ain't seen in a minute.
Speaker 5: That is my guy.
Speaker 8: No play Danny Glover. Danny Glover, he's gonna play, my mister. That's that's what I'm assuming her. H the singer Sierra Okay, Deon Cole and many other talented people.
Speaker 5: I can't wait. That's like that is that is a powercast.
Speaker 7: I said this yesterday when we were just talking behind the scenes. You know, Fantasia is already fantasious. She established correct. This role right here is gonna take Fantasia to a whole other. Yeah, a whole She's very challenging.
Speaker 5: Yeah she is.
Speaker 2: She's dope. I love it.
Speaker 8: And then she just you know, she just killed the star spangle. I mean, uh, national anthem at one of them games too.
Speaker 5: She killed it. Y'a ain't see it. Oh, y'all, don't be fan attend. No, she she actually looks she looked good, and she killed that. She always murdered that though.
Speaker 7: That that's something like when fantast your badfoot, when fantastic badfoot, that she's gonna be hitting something when.
Speaker 8: Her eyes rolled up in the back head. That's how you know them notes rade, They're about to go to the next level, all right. More celebrities added to the cast of BMF for season three. It was announced that Little Baby Sweetie and Cynthia Bailey from Real Housewives of Atlanta will.
Speaker 2: Be joining the b m F Castphi is this uh?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 5: This is the one that fifty is doing on starts.
Speaker 15: I was.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: I was just asking, I was you and you want the BMF And I was just kidding. I'm in the first Lady of BMF with Tnisa Welch. That's Judge Matthews and Vivica Fox.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't you.
Speaker 2: I did not know. I was not trying to be funny, all right. Sorry.
Speaker 5: They are the newest editions after two.
Speaker 8: Chains and Neil were already added to the cast for season Okay to Chains and the Oh, I see he's casting a lot of artists. This will be Little Baby's acting debut, and he'll play pain and eager to learn foot soldier out of Atlanta, Georgia, because yeah, that's all that asks sint Gogam. I'm telling you it can get him in movies, but you're gonna have to play the country roles. I swear, all right, Sweetie plays Kia, a former college athlete who's now on the streets in Saint Louis. Cynthia Bailey plays Gloria, detective Brian's hard working next wife. Season three of BMF Stars returns March first, twenty twenty four. We also want to take this time to congratulate fifty He recently shared that he purchased a production lot in shrive Port, Louisiana for G Unit Films and Television.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 5: Yes, we got a little bit of a report. I want to hear rid. Let me a.
Speaker 3: Decision has been made about Curtis fifty cent Jackson and Millennium Studios.
Speaker 5: It is our top story this.
Speaker 2: Yearning NBC is.
Speaker 3: Miriam Shamacke joins us now a live from government Plaza, sharing details, Hi.
Speaker 5: Dan and Jackie.
Speaker 17: Yes, there is a lot to unpack from city council today, beginning with that contract with the city and fifty Cents production company G Unit Films now Shreveport City Council voted unanimously in favor of the lease agreement. The lease will be for thirty years, with an option to renew for an additional fifteen years.
Speaker 7: It's about time that something good like this happens, you know, I think it's gonna Yeah.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people are in support of that.
Speaker 8: I really do love that fifty hopes to bring more job opportunities to people of Shreveport, Louisiana with this deal.
Speaker 5: Y'all y'all think that he'll let me be on. He had cast me in his power.
Speaker 2: He need something, I know.
Speaker 8: But now that I did first Lady of bm F, you think is like an absolute no, no, no, I'm gonna say, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all want to for fifty, we can forget about First Lady of BMF. I think he damn yo, you can't what No, I don't mean it like that.
Speaker 8: Many are you trying to black ball first Lady of being Madison is trying.
Speaker 2: To playing all the black I think I think fifty with you and something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 5: You know, he's such a busy guy, so hopefully he does.
Speaker 8: He has a lot of shows green lip that he told me that I'm gonna get a job and we'll see I know, right, that's yeah. They say we favor in the forehead, so I'm trying to see what's up with that.
Speaker 4: But he has a lot of he has a lot of ideas for street sports, just to bring just a culture and different community out there. He's gonna do not just the movies and the TV and the directing and the acting in that film space, He's gonna bring a lot to the city. Way you guys here and see that. And also, I was gonna say you talked about little Baby. People said that about t I too, with his accent was so strong, he wasn't gonna be able to act and do other things, and he proved them wrong because I has been able to do things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, I ain't say that little Baby a't gonna be able to act, but he's going to until he get like you know, like it's like something like the speech something not Yeah four actors, you know, to get out of there when your accent is so heavy like that. Yeah, I definitely don't doubt that he'll go far in this, you know, if he puts his mind so well.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, made me do that TV because of my list. It was still there. That's what's doing radio tongue behind the feet.
Speaker 5: The way he used to say my name like Johil everyth I couldn't control it when I persona you need to relax.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Glorilla responds to fabs comments on female rappers. Earlier this year, Fabulists posted his thoughts about female rappers to his Instagram story. He said he love hearing female rappers talk some real s. Women are so strong, have so many stories and perspectives that we need to hear and pure form. No disrespect to any female rappers out there, but I think there's only one style of female hip hop rap being promoted, programmed and looked at as successful now. During a recent interview with GQ, Glorilla was asked how she felt about that, and she reportedly said, after rolling her eyes, what men rap about killing, fing, robbing cars and money. She's not wrong females rapping about the same s. But guess what, we're not killing. We're not in gangs, we're not robbing. That's what men be doing. What we're doing, we're sitting pretty and popping out s. We hustling, getting money. We f so we rap about what we do.
Speaker 5: I feel like, uh wrong?
Speaker 8: Yeah, fab is not wrong either, because he's not really coming at them. He's just saying one style of rap is being promoted, programmed and looked at its successful now. But he got to pay attention to like we got Scarlet, we got Lady London, we got a Lola Brook, we got other rap and we even got those.
Speaker 5: We got other rappers that don't just talk about yeah for sure, you know, but I.
Speaker 2: Guess he said being promoted, but dog is being promoted, right, doesn't talk about all We got promoted more than gangster rap though, we got promoted.
Speaker 5: So I agree with you know, I agree with both of them. So that's just with the mess they lose period.
Speaker 2: All right now, Charlamane, who is giving that down?
Speaker 7: Conture man four after the hour, we're gonna learn a lesson about empathy. Okay, sometimes you have to step into somebody else's shoes. Didn't know how they feel.
Speaker 2: We'll discuss, all right, we'll get into that next, So don't move. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: Damn the hegg.
Speaker 2: It's time for donkey. I'm trying to be dunky today.
Speaker 15: No more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they are already did. I'm not making these people do these things.
Speaker 5: Called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne who got the donkey.
Speaker 7: Out of the day to day Well, Jesslarry, it's donkey today for Friday.
Speaker 2: The some Ofer fifteenth COEs the Rosemary Haynes. Who is Rosemary Haynes?
Speaker 7: She is an Ohio woman who doesn't respect individuals who work in the fast food industry. Salute all the fast food workers out there dropping the clues bombs to the fast work.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you ever worked fast food?
Speaker 5: Just I have. I was the manager at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep.
Speaker 7: I worked at a Taco Bell. I worked at Taco Bell for two weeks. Okay, my sister was the manager. She fired me after two weeks. Good decisions, very good decision, understandable. I deserved it. I didn't want to be there in no way, so I'm sure I was projecting that energy on the others. But I respect all fast food workers, Okay. Why would I not respect the people who work at the establishments that we all frequent. I will never understand people who feel like they can disrespect fast food workers. How can you look down on fast food workers but yet you are eating at their establishments? And those of you who disrespect fast food workers before you get your food, y'all just insane humans. Then you wonder why people are farting on your quarter pounders. They never faught it on a quarter.
Speaker 2: Pounds a dress.
Speaker 5: I have never fought on anybody's food.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you no? I would like that?
Speaker 7: Okay, they done dropped you curly for I was all over the floor and put them right back in the box like it's nothing. But you earn that because you want to disrespect people. That's exactly what Rosemary Haynes did. She she was at Chipotle and she ordered a burrito bull. Her burrito bull wasn't made the way she liked it. Instead of being a civilized human and just simply asking for it to be remade, she decided to resort to violence.
Speaker 2: That's called queen city news for the report police.
Speaker 18: It is a popular term in the criminal justice system. Does the crime fit the punishment well? In this fast food frenzy, it seems to fit pretty well.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Video from an Ohio Chipotle from last month showing a customer throwing hot food right in the face of one of the workers, and now she has.
Speaker 5: Been sentenced to an unusual punishment for that assault.
Speaker 18: The victim told the Josh that she was traumatized by the incident, and the judge in turn said he was appalled by the actions of one Rosemary Hain was initially sentenced to one hundred and eighty days in jail, with ninety days suspended.
Speaker 2: I'm a Paul too. Okay, that's whack. Don't play with people like that.
Speaker 7: That woman is thirty nine years old, Okay, Rosemary Haynes, and the woman she threw the food at was seventeen. How you displaying lower emotional IQ in the seventeen year old. All she did was mess up your order. That's a simple conversation. Let them know what they did wrong. They will fix that with you. Rosemary dealing with some type of internal issues, mad at the world about something and decided to throw your Chipotle bowl at the young lady. I wish that the young lady and a couple of other Chipotle workers would have jumped you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: Violence begets violence, disrespect begets disrespect.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 7: Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high. But sometimes you gotta take it to the floor of Chipotle with a person. Okay, throwing something at me as a saul, especially when that's something is hot grilled meat hot rice, hot beans, hot veggies, wat sauce of sour cream and cheese. So I have the right to defend myself for God still working on me. Clearly, this seventeen year old has hired emotional acute than me because she did what she was supposed to do, and that's called the police. I believe she called the police because this young lady ended up in jail and she got a very unique punishment. I have never heard of a punishment like this. Let's go back to Queen City News for the report police.
Speaker 18: The judge ordered her a chance to reduce her sentence. She'd get a lot less time in jail if she worked for sixty days at a fast food restaurant.
Speaker 2: You didn't get your burrito bowl the way you like it.
Speaker 5: This is how you responded her voting.
Speaker 8: For a fire.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 15: You're on her.
Speaker 6: I did not.
Speaker 17: If I show you how my food looked and how my food looked a week later from that same restaurant, you would you would.
Speaker 5: It was disgusting looking. My daughter was not happy with the food you're about to get her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 8: To walk in her shoes for two months and learn how people should treat people or do you want to do your jail time?
Speaker 18: I'd like to walk on her shoes prior to your sensing. Haynes did tell the victim she was sorry. We do know that she has had interviews, but it's unclear if she had landed a fast food job just yet.
Speaker 7: I like this either work is a fast food working for two much? Or do ninety days in jail? What would you choose, jess hilarious?
Speaker 8: How would the two months? And you know in fast food working? But so I wonder how the seventeen year old girl feels like what you give her? You give her a chance to work at a restaurant instead of paying for the crime, like the right way, yo, I got hot food thrown in my face.
Speaker 7: I guess that would be considered like community service maybe yeah, but like, what what would you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm not really paying attention. They're about to sett up pizza oxtail pizza, and I've been waiting.
Speaker 8: On that trash trash to stop already tried to not what you mean, run sweet chili salmon pizza and all that.
Speaker 5: I'm done.
Speaker 2: They said, enough to lobster and shrimp pizza. Jesus, I like this punishment.
Speaker 7: The reason I like this punishment is because you can't understand someone until you've walked the mile in their shoes. All right, We'll also quick to judge, but don't be so quick to judge, because you never know when you might find yourself walking and that person you are judging shoes. So I love the fact she has to work fast food for two months because I don't know why any would think. Anyone would think they better than a fast food worker. A fashion worker is a human just like you, a human trying to get through that day making an honest living, and we love them, which is why all the fast food restaurants be packed all the time.
Speaker 2: Have some empathy, okay.
Speaker 7: Empathy is the art of stepping into the shoes of another person, understanding their feelings and perspectives, and using that understanding.
Speaker 2: To guide your actions.
Speaker 7: Once Rosemary works here for two months in fast food, she will never treat fast food workers.
Speaker 2: Probably anybody terribly.
Speaker 7: Ever again, I promise if God could make all of us live each other's existences, but just two muchs, the whole world would change if white people had to step into black people's shoes, if men had to step into women's shoes.
Speaker 2: If straight men had to know what it feels like.
Speaker 7: To take penis for two months in the bunkie and be openly gay, we would all start treating.
Speaker 2: Each other with love and respect immediately.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know yet. Fast think yeah, yeah, please give Rosemary Haynes the biggest he huh.
Speaker 5: Noney, I never heard Rosemary.
Speaker 12: I never heard.
Speaker 8: I'm I ain't never heard of the Rusemary. I don't know none of them. All right, A lot of this are here.
Speaker 2: He's the reason that DJs exists. He's one of the readings DJs or exists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you talk about the founding faut, this is always grand Master Flash of course, Africa, Bam Body and Cool Hirk.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna talk to Grandmaster Flash this morning. He's gonna give us a lesson.
Speaker 4: I know that's right, all right, So we're gonna get to that when we come back to Don't Moves to Breakfast slogan Morning, the.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is DJ n V Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. You got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 7: Come on, man, one of the architects of this thing we call hip hop man, one of the people who helped later foundation for this thing we called hip hop.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't have jobs if it wasn't for this brother, Right.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't be a DJ, if it wasn't for this brother, and most people out there, most DJs out there wouldn't be DJ's. No, all DJs wouldn't be it wasn't for this brother, ladies and gentlemen, grand Master Flash, welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you, good morning to be like man, thank you, thank you for having me man. I appreciate it. Come on, man, happy to have you. Absolutely appreciate this. Man.
Speaker 7: You know, we celebrated the fifty years of hip hop, you know, this year and Nby and I was on the radio having a conversation and it just felt like, you know, the architects, like that era of the eighties, you know, wasn't getting honored properly, and none of us to hear if that, if that foundation isn't laid you said, the eighties, the seventh the seventies, Yeah, the seventies from the beginning and the eighties, I feel like we weren't getting on, you know, properly.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that, Grand Master Flash, And.
Speaker 6: That's one of the reasons why I feel that it's paramount that I do lectures. I do corporate corporate towards the lectures, and I've been doing them for private people, but now I kind of want to do this for the public so they could understand that. Just think didn't just fall out of a tree. It didn't just go from the seventies to where we are. You know, there was four DJs that did this. Cool Hirk was on the West, AB was Bronx River, African Mater, DJ Breakout was the North. I was the East, and pretty much this is how it really started. And you got to realize this, ladyes and gentlemen. We did this with no Internet, no social media, no apps, no quick hardware where it.
Speaker 2: Would just work a lot of these things.
Speaker 6: As I was telling you, Envy, I had to do this with nothing going into the backyards and you know, getting old receivers and old turntables and stuff and kind of like Jurry rigging my sound system.
Speaker 4: For people listening, when he says the West, the South, and northf he's not talking about West Coast.
Speaker 2: He's talking about New York. The Bronx, the Bronx, Bronx. I want to clear it up.
Speaker 4: And also, and I was talking to of course Grand mass Flash behind the scenes, a lot of he didn't know, you know, where we had the ability to go to these stores and buy equipment. He had to actually make it. So his first sound system actually came from old cars in the junkyard. He would pull the speakers out of the cars of the junkyard and make sound systems to play at parks and parties and wherever wherever it was. So you had to actually no electronics. And it just wasn't just about DJing, right, So what got you into wanting to be a DJ? I know you were telling me the story behind the scenes that you know, you were just intrigued by electronics in your house When your mother and father plug something in and you wanted to understand how it works, you would.
Speaker 2: Start effing up the crib pretty much to figure it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and when I was a toddler, everything in that house that was electrical, I was intrigued on how did that happen? So I used to unscrew the backs of the stereo in the living room, my sister's hair dries, the table radio, all these things. And also what got me into this when I was a toddler. My dad was a collector of records. And I'm on this respectable airwaves, so I will just say when I got caught touching his vinyl as a toddler, he used to heavily repper manly, right, I can say that. And what I used to do was a kid, I waited for him to go to work, and when the door slammed, I went back in that closet and the rule was, you know, don't touch the brown box in the living room.
Speaker 2: And I used to watch Dad when he came home from work how he operated it.
Speaker 6: So I figured out how to get into this closet where his stuff was, and I would take this square thing that had a black disc and he would put it in his brown box and sound would come out of it. That was probably my first love. But then moving forward, guys, when I heard a drum break from one of the most important black artists of that time, his name was Curtis Mayfield, move on.
Speaker 2: Up that break and then you and I can relate here. That break was about.
Speaker 6: I'd say, about five minutes of just the drums, and I thought all records was like that. So when I started collecting my records, the drum break was like five ten seconds. So what also got me into the DJing is I used to watch the disco DJs like my Boyer Flowers, Pete Jones, and I noticed that their transitions were glass smooth. But then my boys knocked on my door at my mom's house and said, we want to take you to this other side of town to watch these other DJs. And respectfully, I was wondering, why is it that everything that he was doing was a train wreck. He was playing the incredible music, had the incredible sound system. Well why was he playing like that? You know, because the rules are the laws, you know, especially if you got people on the dance floor. The idea is to keep everybody in unison correct. They should not be trying to find it beat as you transition. So from that point on, it is when I came up with the quick mixed theory. You know what is the quick mix theory? From a mathematical perspective, I took sonics and through it out the window. Because if I play a song, I hear it a certain way. If I put the headphone on your ear, you hear a certain way, and shah, you hear a certain way. So I said to myself, I'm going to take that out of the equation and I'm gonna just collect records from all genres pop, rock, jazz, blues, funk, disco, R and B foreign American and just listen to the drum break. And I found that, unlike Curtis Mayfield, these drum breaks on these other records always all was short. That made me quite angry. I was disappointed. So in Mom's house, I came up with a hand mechanic fingertips to vinyl fingertips to cross Vader DJ style that is used by every hip hop DJ on planet Earth. And I figured out a way of counting the bars as the vinyl went forward, and how many times I would have to rewind it back to get back to the top of the break and take that ten second break and make it seamlessly ten minutes. So if you on the floor and I'm playing a Michael Jackson drummer break, I'm playing that for ten minutes, and I'm gonna flip to a London break or a German break or or whatever break.
Speaker 2: And this became the way.
Speaker 6: And then what happened was these incredible people called hip hop producers took this style of the seamless loop, and I'm gonna show you that on the wheels are steel.
Speaker 2: You understand what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Now do your quick mixed theory turn turned into what people called sampling?
Speaker 2: Basically correct?
Speaker 4: So that's exactly what you would bring it back from the beginning. But one thing you'll learn from this interview with Grand Master Flash is he's not just a musician when it comes to turntables. He's actually no disrespect. He's a nerd and geek like he wants to understand the mechanics of it. Most people just want to understand the success of it and be successful and be a big name. But he actually understands the mechanics of music, DJing, transitioning records, record players, mixes, just and this is just having a thirty second conversation with have I figured out no know what.
Speaker 2: I find so interesting about this.
Speaker 7: In the last five minutes, you explained where Djane started YEP and where hip hop production start correct. So when people will call you an architect and say you're wanted the founding posits of hip hop, that is why.
Speaker 2: Absolutely thank you all.
Speaker 4: We got more with the O G grand Master Flash. When we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ NV Charlamagne, the god we are. The Breakfast Club were still kicking it with grand Master Flash. I was gonna ask, you know, how do you feel when you look get something that you created, right, and you created out of love?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You didn't say it was money. You didn't say I did this because I wanted money. You said I enjoyed it. I love listening to music, I love playing in the park. And then you seeing this the commercial success of hip hop?
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 4: I sent Charlamagne something this morning about Caris One saying why he didn't want to perform at the Grammys.
Speaker 2: He felt like the Grammy's never respected hip hop?
Speaker 4: So why come now, how do you feel when you see the commercial success of hip hop and all these brothers and sisters making money and all these companies making money off of hip hop, But some of the founders are not making the money that's deserved.
Speaker 2: Because if it wasn't for you, guys, nobody wouldn't be able to make that money. That's a twofold answer.
Speaker 6: Just think, envy this thing that I did could have missed and if this all would have missed, I wouldn't be here talking to you right now. So that's one side of it. It exploded. Like there are some companies out there giving away hundreds of thousands of dollars. I've seen this on the internet just recently. But they are those man that are in a hood that didn't have to come virtual success. Nobody's saying, hey, here's five hundred thousand dollars for you. They're not saying that, Like there are those who lost their life that are not even here to even enjoy this, and they have families. So for me, I have to until God takes me. I have to go around and mechanically break this thing down. I think that people should interview the producers like that. Just that boggles my mind because they're the ones that really know how the record is made. They're the one that stays in the studios for two and three days to make sure the record goes from start to finish before the masters is handed in, you know. So for me and people should know more about cool Hirk and their team. They should know who Coke the Rocket is. Like they're going around saying he was a rapper. He said DJ I used to watch him, you know, and and there's Timmy Tim and it's the original clock. Can't you know people should know who break Out Team is Baron, you know, and Bam Body and Jazzy Jay and Grandmaster Flashing Graham was your Theadore Like all these people in all these names, you don't.
Speaker 2: Hear nothing, Yes, right, talk to about them.
Speaker 6: When people are putting out this press, they're not even coming to ask, well, Flash, what do you think? And respectfully, I'm gonna say this. For you to really first hand know what this is, you have to be at least sixty years old, and I'll be kind and say fifty eight fifty seven. That means you had a first hand eyeshot of seeing us do this. If you are thirty or you're a forty and you were saying that you are a hip hop extraordinary person, nine times out of ten, if you ain't talking to Flash, you ain't talking to HRK, you ain't talking to Bam, you got second hand information and you got to realize you're feeding the babies incomplete information.
Speaker 2: And this is one of the reasons why.
Speaker 6: Because I tour one hundred and fifty countries a year, so financially I'm good. I'm cutting all that in half because I gotta go to these universities, I gotta go to these YMCAs, and I gotta teach these babies of where this thing comes from. Because what saddeness means this. If you are from a black family, you know who Miles Davis is. Right. If you're from a white family, you know who the Rolling Stones is. Why is there so much of a blur of who, what and why we're and how when it comes to hip hop?
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 7: I think I think we gotta be the generation to do that because see your point, if you're sixty years old, now you're probably a grandfather, grandmother. Our grandparents weren't listening to hip hop, you know, Okay, But now when we got grandparents and grandfathers, grandparents who were listening to hip hop, and then parents who grew up in hip hop, they can tell their kids, he this is where it started, right.
Speaker 4: Because like you said, most if you if you're in the age of forty to fifty, a lot of them, hip hop started with run right, Yes, that's where it started from.
Speaker 2: Because even me, like you know, my parents weren't in a hip hop but I was. But the first record I ever bought was run. Yeah, my dad was seventy something. He didn't he didn't like hip hop at the time.
Speaker 7: He wanted he was like, you need to listen to James Brown, Temptation, the original rapp up at the top.
Speaker 2: You know, he didn't know nothing about hip hop. He didn't want to hear none of that.
Speaker 6: You know, I think for me and this is such a wonderful time period. But just think of it like this here, and you know, sometimes it makes me want to cry. Sometimes is come August, like the mayor gave me August fourth and cool Hurgus August eleventh, Come August twelfth, there's gonna be a brand new trend. So we have to get it right now as a black art form that has done so much for so many people. Of course, we have to get it right between now and August eleventh, or it's going to go down in history incomplete or incorrect. And that scares the crap.
Speaker 2: Out of me.
Speaker 7: So it's safe to say you don't believe the DJ gets to respect they should when it comes to their country.
Speaker 6: Absolutely not, because especially the hip hop DJ that understands the quick mixed story and the mechanics. Would I will show you is because that led to the sampling, and that led to these records being made, and that's what we're celebrating. So we're celebrating the entire cake. But let's go back and celebrate the eggs and the flour in the water and the vanilla, how the cake was made.
Speaker 7: The process, the process, you know, of course, you know they talk about Grandma's flashing.
Speaker 2: The Furious five, you know, produced the message, but they said you first DJ to get a Grammy, by the way, but that yes, but I read some things where they said you had nothing to do with the production of it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I had something to do with all of it, because that company chased me to get my group, the period five, the whole group. There was the club I played called Disco Fever, and I brought hip hop to this club and sal Abatello gave me.
Speaker 2: I wanted a Saturday. He gave me a Tuesday. Of course, so most clubs do. They gave me.
Speaker 6: I called it terrible Tuesday off night, right, But in about two months time I was live oning that Saturday.
Speaker 2: Thank you SA you know.
Speaker 6: So for me, the message, probably I had least to do with what I had most to do with it because it was my group, and I'm sure they used your technique, right, yeah, they do. They used my technique to make all their records. The message was an original record, but they knew when they had the sugar Hill Gang, they heard of us in the streets. The streets was already ringing Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five. So she used to come to Terrible Tuesdays every Tuesday just to see how it was, how it was going down. So who is she?
Speaker 2: Sylvia Robins? You know? So on Hill? Did I have anything to do with that record? Minimal? But I had everything to do with it because she needed to have us here we are. I want to have one more question.
Speaker 7: How do you feel about DJs today with the auto mixing buttons and the different programs that make it easy at.
Speaker 15: The US right now? Right? You know what it is?
Speaker 2: I put it this way.
Speaker 6: I'm a scientist first, I'm a geek first, So I've been pushing an envelope for fifty two years, so I respect anybody that's doing it, but follow the laws of the art transition. I think the things that drives me crazy when I go out, which is every now and then, envies. You know, I'm listening to the DJ and it's the train wreck thing you know that there really drives me crazy. A lot of today's music is really one temple bass, so it's easy to go from one.
Speaker 2: To the other.
Speaker 6: So how you crashing this record into this record with us back? We had to use the pitch quite a bit to make this record beat match with lowest record.
Speaker 2: Of course, these.
Speaker 6: Records here are almost coming out of the oven. They're all the same temple almost, So I don't understand. Why is it that these people who play today don't beat match that there? Makes me totally crazy and it goes against the laws of what we learned.
Speaker 4: Okay, grand Master Flash, Grand Massive Flash, Ladies and gentlemen, make sure you following them A on Instagram, all socials.
Speaker 7: At DJ Flash Forever on all socials at DJ Flash Forever.
Speaker 2: And you just turn around.
Speaker 4: I just want to read the back of your hoodie, man, yea, because the hoodie is monumental, says the first DJ to make the turntable an instrument, first DJ to have a rapper, first DJ to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, first DJ to be on Serious XM, first DJ to get a Grammy, first DJ to get a Polar Prize, Grandmaster.
Speaker 2: And the first DJ to give a history lesson about DJ and on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: That's right, grand Master, Flash, ladies and gentlemen, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Wanting Everybody's DJ n V Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here and it's time for past the all go. It's time with DJ DJI.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 12: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Let's black and Holly Field. Here's some music.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like it's only right that we start with this nikky record.
Speaker 5: Sorry Envy.
Speaker 1: Last night was a lot. It was random and it was a lot.
Speaker 2: So that nobody's bage Ball and black Ball.
Speaker 1: But it's called love Me Enough.
Speaker 19: And I remember when the album dropped last week, people were like, what happened to the Monica and Keisha record? Okay, and I didn't see an announcement for a deluxe But anyway, this song finally out.
Speaker 2: The screen.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 2: I need. I can't doing.
Speaker 5: Through the roof if you're trying to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, smoking afternoon, that's the TV you smoking afternoon.
Speaker 5: I do love this record.
Speaker 8: I do feel like Monica and Keisha they blend like yeah, because that day's two different you know, vocal vocals.
Speaker 1: But I like on the record, Yeah, all right, cool is across the board.
Speaker 2: Next if you're not gonna give it ten after we having left leave me alone, I said, it's a dope record.
Speaker 1: You can still like the record and not.
Speaker 2: You don't even go back and forth.
Speaker 19: All right, So my next record is from Boss and A J. Tracy because Boss dropped the album. It's called one seven nine Deli, which is also dope because if you guys went to Saint John's, it's two Delas. We all went to one six nine and one seven nine.
Speaker 2: We didn't go to Saint John's, I know, but I.
Speaker 1: Did, just like blah, go ahead, let's go.
Speaker 5: I'm from Baltimore. We we got a club mixed, we got the vibe, you know what I mean. We we love that.
Speaker 2: So that was dope that that was No, that's the club Jersey. Yeah, yeah, Jersey, Chicago.
Speaker 5: I love that type.
Speaker 1: I goo they throw them in there, but you know it started.
Speaker 19: In Jersey, baltimoremore that was you from Queens.
Speaker 5: Start anywhere, like said, all right, and.
Speaker 1: The last one is an artist named.
Speaker 19: Nigo Brim that I've been watching Nigo for a while and this new album that he got out called Hughes is super super fire.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is best work. But this song is called Marley's wo who like is right.
Speaker 15: Doing that?
Speaker 1: Is a fire artist.
Speaker 2: His whole family is musical.
Speaker 4: His father was like one of the biggest a rs in death jam history that did R and B music the case did a lot of the R and B back in the day.
Speaker 2: And his mama is miss Hilton. Oh really yeah? Yeah, so his brothers justin Combs no something new.
Speaker 5: The truth.
Speaker 1: Don't mindy ain't that you son? It's just like, why can't they just be who?
Speaker 15: But not.
Speaker 4: The reason it's dope is because his father has a history of signing and A and Norman dope, R and B X most of people that were on R and B deaf Jam.
Speaker 2: He's and he's a cool due And then his mom of.
Speaker 1: Course is yeah, I never met his parents, but you know, I know Nico great guy.
Speaker 2: Then you just.
Speaker 1: Had him on the podcast.
Speaker 19: But he has a he has a lot of really dope things playing for twenty twenty four and if you're a fan of the blog era.
Speaker 1: I think that tape will give you something like nostalgia.
Speaker 5: He said, that's Marle's Marley's.
Speaker 19: Oh, but you know what, it's not one, but I'll send you the record, okay, dad, and all that got. I have no idea, but he put it on even You know, artists are putting their stuff on even now instead of on DSP so they.
Speaker 1: Can make more money because streaming don't pay as much.
Speaker 5: But neither hear bankers.
Speaker 2: Here today.
Speaker 9: I like it is?
Speaker 2: That is Jojo Brem.
Speaker 5: Why are you what when you'd be happy happy.
Speaker 2: That they like her d?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, jes.
Speaker 2: Don't take it personal.
Speaker 1: I don't take it personal.
Speaker 5: It's not my music.
Speaker 1: This is just music I like. I like find people like what I like.
Speaker 19: Yeah, but all right, so if you guys think y'all like type of music I like, have an event tonight called Past the Ox. It's December fifteenth, Sorry today going down at Cafe You're Zulu. We got Maya to don Ad, Ben Dope and Connie Diamond, so we got artists from every borough performing.
Speaker 1: Oh except for Staten Island. I'm sorry nobody reached out. But besides that, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I love Connie Donald.
Speaker 19: Thank you, oh yeah, and shout out to Complex Black for partnering with six pm.
Speaker 2: Six pm tonight as the off Live.
Speaker 1: Cafe Irizulu in Brooklyn. And it's a toy draft to bring a toy. Don't come empty handed because it's the holidays.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: There you go, all right, well, thank you. Now when we come back, we got to mix the People's Choice. Mix this to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the.
Speaker 4: Same morning everybody. It's DJ En v Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess hilarious. Our guest co host is.
Speaker 7: Here, Jessica Robin Moore you for our last show of the year.
Speaker 2: I am that's right.
Speaker 4: And we got a salute to cuts and Slices. If you get a chance, definitely try out their pizza. They have a location in Brooklyn, a location in Queens.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: They do interesting stuff with pizza. Today I had a oxtail pizza. Amazing. They got two type.
Speaker 7: They got a regular piece and they got sweet chiliox Steale piece. They got the sweet Chiliox Stale pizza.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it was amazing.
Speaker 4: It was good to the point where you feel sweetness in your mouth, to the point where I'm going there now to bring some home to my wife and kissens all the out there.
Speaker 5: Take my box that you brought me. Take that again. The kids shut up.
Speaker 2: They have a shrip and lobster pizza that we got this morning.
Speaker 4: And also they had a was a sweet simmon, so they would have bidy the pepperoni.
Speaker 2: Would have They got a turkey pepperoni like ranch thing they do.
Speaker 8: See, they yeah, they gotta give me that because they're bread and the cheese. Everything is good except for like, I don't I don't believe in mixing all of that with pizza. How you gonna have like sweet chili? First of all, how you're gonnawet chili some moxtail, But how you're gonna put it on top of piece?
Speaker 2: Taste good? I can't taste good. I liked it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was good, and I love OX sales, so I thought it was amazing to the point where I'm going to go get some right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, I get it. If you're gonna be on the tour until January fifth, seriously.
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 4: So yeah, And I want to say I appreciate you, Jess you know you could. I know that you You've been on tour, you've been running through these these towns doing comedy, but you still find time to come up here and for your favorite husbands.
Speaker 2: And I'm not very husband, bro, And we definitely appreciate that. We thank you. I appreciate it, really, thank you you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that you're having me all the time.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 5: I love you too.
Speaker 2: I do love jess Man.
Speaker 8: Do you know everybody, I appreciate every time you allow me to grace my presence with this this seat, y'all, I do.
Speaker 5: I love this all right?
Speaker 8: What you're thinking, I'm thinking that I have a show on New Year's Weekend in Chicago at the Every Crown Theater me Nick Jackson, d Ray Davis, and Michael Blacks. And I'm also thinking January fifth through seven, if I have shows in Baltimore City at the Baltimore Comedy Factory, get your tickets.
Speaker 5: Just sorryes soficial dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as you're back by the eighth, Yes, I'll be back. I hope so yes.
Speaker 4: And also I forgot you know, we're not gonna be here in the next couple of days and it's one of ours.
Speaker 2: We told him to produce his birthday. Nick.
Speaker 4: That runs all the cameras up here, and in fifteen days we're not gonna be here.
Speaker 2: So we appreciate you. Nick nicks out all the digital, all the digit riding with us for how long? How long you been in Nick? That's it.
Speaker 4: Nick took us to know for a little baby when when he left for like a year or so, when they came back there, nicklas with us eight years before that.
Speaker 2: It was our guy, Jamie, Jamie one person you. He's like.
Speaker 7: All the digital content that you've seen over the from the break Club over the last eight years, it's all been Nick.
Speaker 2: Didn't even get a team tell this year.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's what's and he and he just doesn't work for us. He works on all platforms and all these stations. He has to help out a lot of times. But when we come back positive notice to Breakfast Club, good morning morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is DJ n V.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club now now, Charlamagne, I was dancing earlier and you grunted and ship the little b.
Speaker 5: And everything.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't know what that's about. That didn't happen, but you want that to happen. That's exactly what you want. But I am glad, and this is the last show of the year. Thank you to all of our listeners for riding with us all your especially in New York City. We were number one, eighteen thirty four, eighteen forty nine, you know, number two, twenty five, fifty four. I think number one twenty five to fifty four one. Thank y'all, man, we appreciate you. You know what, We've been around for fourteen years and for whatever reason, y'all still choose to.
Speaker 2: Rock with us. So we appreciate that absolutely. We don't overlook it. And we thank God for everything, man, We really appreciate it. We love y'all. Praise we give God. We give God praise for it all. We thank God for it all. Man.
Speaker 7: Gratitude is absolutely positively my attitude, and that is my positive note. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others. If you aren't grateful for what you have, you will not get blessed with more. Don't be looking at what other people are doing or what other people got. Sometimes your own food will get cold. Because you're too busy looking at somebody else's plate. Be thankful for what God has given you. All right, y'all have a great Christmas and Honika Kwanza year.
Speaker 2: I think Honka was over yesterday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry. I hope y'all had a great Honkah Kwanza. And I'm going to get my resected your consultation right now.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Now, we're going together.
Speaker 5: We really do have it.
Speaker 2: I have it in a couple of hours. I know we have it at two o'clently, two o'clock.
Speaker 7: We gotta get the cable snips for Christmas. That's what I want the Christmas gift to be.
Speaker 2: No more kids.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 7: But I don't think I'm getting the consultation today. I don't know in the actual sir, we have the conversation going together.
Speaker 8: We not we not.
Speaker 2: You want more kids, okay, but I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to snip snip because something happens in the world and you gotta pro create for the world.
Speaker 2: Then you ain't gonna understand.
Speaker 7: Why do people say that, I don't know, you watch too many movies, man, you know I am legend or something like that.
Speaker 2: What makes you think you're gonna live? You know what I'm saying. What makes you think you're gonna survive? Superhero because I'm a baby superhero Jesus. All right, Well we'll see y'all. Yes, breakfast club pitches you don'na finish, or y'all dumb.