Speaker 1: Welcome to Money Making Conversations.
Speaker 2: It's the show that she is the secrets of success experience firsthand by marketing and Brandon expert Rashan McDonald. I will know he's giving me advice on many occasions. And in case you didn't notice, I'm not broke. You know he'll be interviewing celebrity CEOs, entrepreneurs and industry decision make because it's what he likes to do, it's what he likes to share. Now it's time to hear from my man, Rashan McDonald. Money Making Conversations.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Money Making Conversation Masterclass. I'm your host, Rayshawn McDonald. Welcome to the show. Our thing today is there's no perfect time to start following your dreams. It's time to stop reading other people's success stories and start living your own. People always talk about their purpose or gift. If you have a gift, lead with your gift and don't let your friend's family or coworker stop you from planning or living your dreams. We were discussing all these things, like we do every week, how to overcome the odds to be successful. My guest is doctor Robert. He's the CEO of Conquer Worldwide. Conquer Worldwide is a consulting firm that offers business advisory services and financial consulting to individuals and corporations. Doctor Watkins has invested in over two hundred new business owners, assisted thousands of families to change the trajectory or their financial legacies, and has facilitated more than ten million in capital for startups. Please welcome the Money Making Conversations Masterclass, Doctor Robert Watkins. How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm wonderful. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Now where are you based at?
Speaker 3: I'm based in Orlando by way of Atlanta. Born in Detroit, but have an office in Atlanta, but I'm living and living my best life right now in Orlando, Florida.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Thy very familiar with Orlando, Florid. I'd like to call that Mosquito Country, okay, because you go down there, you drive every home seems to have a screen on their back porch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're no different there. So you know, Disney being down there, you know they've done a pretty good job controlling the critters down there. But yeah, we need those screens to stay away from them.
Speaker 1: Scheels absolutely. Let's talk about it. You say, send your intro has invested in it. Over two hundred new business owners assisted thousands of families to change the financial trajectory of their legacies. Talk about your background.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I used to teach business at EMA University actually here in Atlanta. And when people graduate from my MBA program in business that was out of business school, they were called back two years later and say, doctor, why because I need money? And then I would go in the churches and I would teach you on business and finance. And all the people in the church was like, doctor, why because I need money. And so we started a financial company to help students and to help people who have dreams and visions, because at the end of the day, a dream without resources is a nightmare. And when people don't have the capital, they live in what I call holy frustration. And so we started a financial company about seventeen years ago, and we do about sixteen seventeen million dollars a year in lines of credit term loans in lots of one hundred to three hundred thousand dollars. Most people don't need a million dollars, They just need maybe fifty or sixty seventy thousand dollars to get off the ground, and we have created probably many more than two hundred new real estate investors, probably somewhere around seven or eight hundred now of brand new real estate investors, and especially those that are in college. I say, you don't have to wait till you graduate to invest in property to start building wealth. The earlier you do it, the better. But the access to capital, which all these other banks that were controlled by non minorities typically say no, eighty percent of the time, we say yes. And we have taken the frustrated entrepreneur and created well for those people in the one hundreds. So we've been doing a really good job. I'm really proud of my team.
Speaker 1: Now, how does one get in touch with you? When you talk about these financial opportunities? There's always paperwork involved, and usually when from the minority perspective, that's when they stop. Nobody wants to do the paper, nobody wants to do the background check it. But everybody wants to, Hey, I need help give me some money. So there's steps to this whole program. There's steps to people really engaging themselves with their financial assistance.
Speaker 3: Talk about that, well, the difference between us that we have our own underwriters. Underwriting is really where the magic happens in terms of getting to a Yes, most of us know about underwriting when we're buying a home. We're about building our life right, our dreams. So I have two underwriters that work for me full time, and they understand the plight of guys like me. Are a black man who grew up in Detroit, who was supposed to die of a drug bust or some gang violence. But I'm certainly not supposed to be here talking to one of the most successful men in the world right now about business. But we have those two underwriters who understand the sensitivity of our backgrounds. Right. We may not have the best credit, we may not have the best experience when it comes to certain matters of going to the next step. So we take in all of those factors. When you control on the writing, you pretty much can control the Yess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking to doctor Robert Watkins. He's the CEO and founder Conquer Worldwide. And it's important to talk about what we always talk about. Now. You hear about fintech, financial tech, we talk about greenwood, we talk about black banking, we talk about trying to create financial structures where we can walk in and see somebody like us who may be under more understanding and allows an opportunity to grow our dreams and grow our dreams always needs financial assistance. Now, when I talk about your background, you know I did my research military guide Al sir. How did that help you out as far as discipline? Did it provide discipline? That did you give your sense of direction?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Before I went in the army, I was seventeen years old and I graduated. I ran track, so I was really good in track. And I remember coming home after graduating and my mom asked me, so, what are you going to do in life because I didn't want to go to school. And I said, well, I'm going to write around and get high. She said, oh okay. Really, she didn't get mad at me or anything. I stayed at the one o'clock in the morning. I came home. She was she just said, oh, you're okay. I said, I was okay, And I got up That next morning I was like, wow, I'm really grown now. And it was I got up and I heard a guy. I told her I just went around and get high. That was my That's all I want to do and get a double white trailer. That was my plan to success.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 3: And I got up that morning, sir, I.
Speaker 1: Just had to stop, you said, he was, so that was a that was a dream. My dream when I got out of high school was be a forklift drive. So I can't laugh too loud, okay, and I'm do. I got a job as a forklift driver. So when you say that, because that was my dream, and I and I have to slow that down because you know, our dreams could be so small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we just.
Speaker 1: Open our opportunity that people meant to us to show you what we can be. And so you told your mom, I'm.
Speaker 3: Right around and get high and get a double white trailer.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: That was it, and she said, oh okay. I got up there. Next morning, I heard a man in my house, just my mom, just raising by herself. I went down stairs. The first thing I saw with some shiny boots around the corner, and I looked up. The guy was wearing a green uniform and he said, you're Robert Watkins. I'm in my underwear. I said, yeah, who are you? He said, welcome to the army. Son. My mom signed my butt away to the Army and it saved my life and I was mad. I was scared, but I was a knucklehead, and I've never really heard my voice and the first time, this is where I grew up when private and basic training. Private Jackson called me to the front of the platoon and he said, call the men to attention. I said me. I said who am I? And he said, he says, soldier, do it? And I said, men attend gun and those men snapped to attention. I heard my voice for the very first time. I really believe I grew up in that moment, that my voice mattered. Something clicked on the in side of me, and I really believe I went from being a boy to a man in that moment, and so I carried that responsibility and I realized that I was insecure about who I was. And so that discipline that learned in the service, caring about your fellow man, caring about carrying, having a mission, having an assignment, and completing what you started. It's made me the man I am today, which.
Speaker 1: Is really important because I always tell people about setting goals and then completing the goal, because you can't go to the next goal unless you wrap on a lot of people don't understand that. They just have a lot of things happening in their lives, but not one of them is a completed goal. And so I call that busy frustration because you keep you're frustrated because you're not doing anything, but you got all this business that's taking up time for you complete something. And so that's what you're saying. Goal orientation, that's what we're talking about now, and that's what drives successful business. Now when you do you did go to college, yes, and then you became a fraternity demand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did. I placed Capitelphaci and so I'm still active when I can.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, for the reason I bring that because I'm a member of Omega Sci five and so and I tell people, you know, I'm not saying fraternity life is for everybody, but it did. I was a guy just just just wandering do college. I'm not gonna lie to you. It took me seven years to graduate, and four and a half years of that I was still a freshman basically. And then when I played, I really it gave me a sense of goals, It gave me dates. I always tell people operate on thirty ninety day and six month intervals in my life because the typical person operates on that thirty dight window. They always worried about the rent, always worried about the rent, always worried about paying that bill the next thirty days. And so I had to get out of that thirty day cycle, which is typical for minority households, to the ninety day cycle. Then I went to the six month cycle, and then I project a year like you're supposed to do with a business. Because you can't project a year in advance, then you don't know if you can make money, which means you don't have a real plan. And so that's why I just wanted to bring that up, because it's not saying whether you tie to your fraternity now an active member. It's about a certain discipline. You've had back to back levels of discipline in your life. One with the military in the second world is the fraternity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And that's where I really learned about the bond right and in brotherhood, because I was the only child growing up, and so I had to get out of selfishness. You can't be selfish and help your brother. You got to get out of yourself And so that was a great experience for me there on the campus and pleasure in camp OFFICALI and I love the cues as well. You all in the Divine Nine. I think that we're working more together ever before, and it's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Now let's let's get to why we brought you in the show. You know, it's about financial advice, business advice, and I did little research, you know, with your social media, and I saw these nice little things that I wanted to bring up. And let's talk about, you know, five reasons why small businesses and churches fail.
Speaker 3: Well, the number one thing is just a lack of leadership, just incompetency. You're only going to go as far as the people are around you. I always say, and you say this as well. If you hang around nine broke people, guess will be the tenth one. And you go into a lot of small businesses and certainly not here. You have competent brothers here that are working, that are focused, that they're the technical, they know your vision. I sense that. I mean, you go into some churches, black churches and white churches, but mostly the black churches where I'm hanging out in you know, the Bible talks about how we need faithful and able, not just faithful, but faithful and able. And so that's the number one thing, is that just having incompetency around a competent leader that is frustrating.
Speaker 1: Well, you know the thing about it because the reason I brought that up because I heard because rarely do you hear hear the word business in church in the same sentence. But really, a church is a business. It's organized, and a lot of people want to ignore that. But what also happens is it's also like in the business, you expect full time service, you pay somebody full time. In church, I don't know if that's the same mentality until you start treating it like a business. You know, some churches are when you go wow, you have to say wow, because you know they have forty hour people they do, they have film crews, they have leadership groups, or it is a business. And so when you say five reasons why, that's one of them is leadership.
Speaker 3: What's the next another is this is lack of resource. It's a lack of money. Now, the reason why white churches excel much faster than white churches, it's simply because of education, yes, sir, And it's because if you're hearing about wealth building products, stocks, investing, et cetera, and only thing you're hearing in another church is is giving, give and give and giving. You know, typically when a black person gives, typically genuinely speaking, they're giving out of a paycheck, So it really is sacrificial giving. When a white family gives, on average, they're giving out of wealth, an overflow, they're giving out of a business, they're giving out a stock, a retirement fund, ira mutual fund, they're giving out of some type of wealth product. When you're giving out of a paycheck, it's like even I'm gonna give this church one hundred dollars, I'm gonna have lights right right, So we have to use words like sacrificial giving, and we can offering have to be thirty minutes long just to get people to give, because they're giving out of their life. So what we have to do is start educating our people about money, and you're the leader in this area, so that we can give more and do more and leave something that's lasting for this next generation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I'm speaking to doctor Robert Watkins, you know, Conquer Worldwide CEO and founder, when we talk about things like this, because I'm not. That's the last question I'm going to ask on that, because I always tell people give away everything, then people don't. I got all the information. I don't need to follow up. I want people to research. I want people to google you and find out your brand and the vastness of it. Why are you on this show today?
Speaker 3: Well, I love people, and I love seeing people prosper. What breaks my heart is seeing poor people broken be fixed poor as a mindset. And when I see people living below not the probably line, but living below their potential. Living in potential is frustrating. And when I see guys on the street, or I see even in corporate America who are not happy, that breaks my heart because I believe that every man has a purpose and I learned that as an orphan. I never met my birth more than my birth father before. So I was born as a war of the state of Michigan, and so I had to climb out of that situation and started with my mindset. And so when I see people who are living below their kingship or their queen ship, it seems like I need to do something. That's why I write books, That's why I speak so passionately I do business conferences and I have a finance conference. I'm a finance company. We have a consulting company as well. So we just don't give the money. We say, well, here's the one hundred thousand dollars, but let's turn this on hundred thousand into three hundred thousand into five hundred thousand into a million over the next five years. Right, But here's some seed capital, and we stay with them. We have a we started betting breakfast is tech companies buyold companies, healthcare companies. It all started with just a dream. Like most people come in with bad credit and no money, no experience, but they have a vision and that thing is more valuable than anything that is that we can never pay for.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, doctor Orkins in the military. You say you found your voice. Okay, when did you find your vision? Uh?
Speaker 3: I got to a place when I was I was married and my first marriage failed, and it really is because I didn't know who I was and I got to a place I was living in holy frustration. I said, you know what, I have to have a purpose. And I was selfish and that was it was all about me and my house and cars, and it's all about my brand, my company, what I was doing. You know, I was in Atlanta, and I realized that it's not a good winging formula. And when I got to the place, I started losing things. I never foul bunk, bankruptcy or anything on it, but I lost. I lost a couple of cars, and house, got under water, and found myself in divorce court. And I said, you know what, I created all of this. I'm taking responsibility for who I hurt. I'm taking responsibility for what I have not done. I'm taking my responsibility for being a man and who I am today. And that was the beginning of the shift for me. And I believe God gave me a vision of kings and priests, that we're kings and we're priests where the kings were kings in the marketplace, and we're priests of our homes. And I started a nonprofit ministry.
Speaker 1: That's over seventeen thousand members.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have seventeen thousand men there, and we have a big conference coming up in June ninth and tenth in Orlando. And we're kings and priests. We're kings in the marketplace and the priest of our homes. I wasn't a good priest of my home. I was paying the bills. I was a good provider, I wasn't a good priest. I wasn't impartying. And so this is the message that I'm trying to take the men, especially that we can be both at the same time. You can have money, but you better be sensitive and vulnerable and humble at home. Be a good father and be a good husband. And nobody cares about your money. If you're mean all the time, no one cares about your money, if nobody likes you, nobody wants to see you at home. And that was my life. And so I was able to turn things around. And that's my that's my life mission.
Speaker 1: And that in course and it aligns itself. That's your vision, and it ties to the king and priest, and that's an event. Tell us more about that event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So June ninth and tenth, it's a Friday and Saturday in Orlando, Florida. We've got Ron Devaux with one of our headliners of New Edition. Yeah, it's going to be there.
Speaker 1: Poison.
Speaker 3: Well, he loves family, you know, he loves real estate, and he lives here in Atlanta. I'm sure you know and so he he loves what we're doing here and helping men. And we've got some other special guests, but it's two days of just pure impartation. We got Luther Ragsdale that that's coming. He's bought sod and managed over two billion dollars in real estate before age forty right here in Atlanta as well. He's going to be joining us talking about wealth and so. But the whole point is for us to be better men and better fathers, and better lovers to our wives, and better citizens and then playing it forward to the next generation.
Speaker 1: You know, when I when I think about this relationship that you and I create, because it's not only information that we're sharing, but also I think when I sat down now that I think I know when I wanted to create money making conversation, which a great conversation. There's not so much limited to just people think that business owners or entrepreneurs are a certain type. You can be an entrepreneur, as a singer, as a dancer. You know, you know, there's there's so many levels and you have to because of the way, especially social media. I would say anybody who has a social media account, it really is an entrepreneur because they have the ability to market theirselves and to recognize that they have a brand. Once you lock on and realize that social media is more than just posting food and posting pictures that you're going on vacation, then you have a business that you can produce and create. Now when I've talked to money, your money guy, you know you're already corrected, rashat. I think I've done more than two hundred new business owners. We include the real estate, it's probably about seven hundred.
Speaker 3: So we don't we big that.
Speaker 1: So you facilitated financial legacies. Now I have to ask somebody like you about investments saves. What are we doing that? Because you hear and I'm not asking you to be an expert when you say this, but the magic word that you hear all the time now is crypto.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and listen the bad news in this there's good news and there's bad news. The bad news inflation is high and interest rates are high. Got it. But the good news is CD rates for example, annuities are at an all time fifteen year high. Yes, okay, so this is means so when you talk about cryptocurrency, and I will never advise someone to do something that I'm not doing. But when we talk about compounding interests, you can take five hundred dollars and put it into an annuity right now that is averaging three percent per week if you leave it in there for five years, reinvesting all the money back into it, just automated. Just put the five hundred dollars in there, walk away from it from five years. At the end of five years, that is one million, eighty eight thousand dollars. You are now a liquid millionaire. That's true.
Speaker 1: We should have started this interview. You shut down my whole production crew everything, so you talk about five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars, okay, five years now. I want people to fact check me because there's something called a mortgage, a compound calculator. Go to Google Google compound calculator, follow me on this and your principal investment five hundred dollars and then put in three percent per week. That's what a lot of these annuities are paying now. That's big, okay, And at the end of five years it's one million, eighty eight thousand dollars. That is you putting the money back in right, never taking it right. It just you just automated, don't even don't even let the money come to you, just automate it. But fact check me on that, and now you are a liquid millionaire. And I'm doing this, my wife is doing it. You know. I got my youngest daughter, she's a sophomore at Georgia Tech. I got an annuity for her. So that's the good news in this economy that people don't want you to.
Speaker 1: Know, right, And that's why I have you on the show, because you know I'm not. I won't ever say I'm an know it all. I'm just a person who brings on information. But when I am, when you say something like that, I love the fact you said, well, fact check me, you know, because a lot of people won't allow themselves to be fact checked because they won't and I won't allow those people to be on the show. I edit out because what I won't do on this show is create false hype, a false opportunity.
Speaker 3: Right. That's why I don't want to say the names of what I'm invested in. Just just you can google me and if you call my office, we'd be glad to share that with you.
Speaker 1: But what is that office? Tell us how we can get into such a.
Speaker 3: Concer worldwide dot Com, Concer worldwide dot com, Acker worldwide dot Com, c O n q U e R worldwide dot com or we have a great staff. They can call us at eight eight eight five two six one one one eight. And of course I'm all over social media. Robert Jay Watkins.
Speaker 1: Cool. It was I was reading through some things with you and it was like, it's a title called my eye, how to build a Team with No Money. You know the reason I brought up because all we've been talking about is money, and then I saw that title said how to build a team with no money. Now when I'm gonna just stop right there and allow you to start educate me on that philosophy.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the new currency is relationships. That's why I believe God pushed us together. That's the new currency. Right, the economy is going to get worse, and so you're you're you're only gonna go as far as the people that are around you financially speaking. And so how do you build a new team? How do you build a team with no money? First of all, you got to have a compelling vision. You got to have something that people want to be a part of, Right, That's what the dot com that Eric taught us is that you create something nobody heard of, uber eats or even zoom, you know, until the pandemic hit. And when this next recession comes, which is going to be really, really mild, we're going to see new invention. It's gonna be a new Instagram that comes up. Somebody's working in the garage right now, they're going to come to the table. So number one, have a compelling vision. The number two what is your value popposition? Right? How are you adding value to people, to people's lives. You're making them healthier, making them wealthier, making them skinnier. What are you doing that has to be key? And people want to be a part of that. You know. I love what the what the Bible says about that that where there is no vision, the people perish. And so you got to be able to cast visions. So when I go online, I'm casting vision because people need vision. And then number three, have a funnel, a tool, a place where people can come and connect to and we just do those three things, you'll be on your way to having a really good smart team. And then college students are everywhere, they all need experience. So there's nothing wrong with even if you're a startup, just to share your knowledge with a college student and let them be an intern.
Speaker 1: There's two things as we wrap up, I'm speaking to doctor Robert Watkins, uh CEO and founder Conquer Worldwide. If you want to follow them up the information the website worce wide dot com. Conquerworldwide dot com. You also have a conference June ninth.
Speaker 3: June ninth and tenth in Orlando called Kings and Priests for men only for me, they can go to Kingsinc.
Speaker 1: Dot com. Okay, fear stops a lot of people, men and women of all color. Doubt stops and regret stops them. What what what of those things? Fear, doubt, regret? How do you overcome and don't allow that to be uh limit your dreams?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, bring awareness that you are those things I know as men. It's not we were not taught to say, man, I'm afraid. We were not taught to say, you know those I'm scared. But when you bring awareness to that, man, this is I mean the first you know building and I bought on an office building. They say they're not going to let me do this. I was so afraid, but once I understood the process. Wait a minute, I bought a house before. This is easy, right, Well, we am I going to get the money? We am I gonna get to twenty percent down payment? We're not going to get the million dollars? Well, how many people do I know? I think I know about twenty five people. Can I get half of those people to believe in this vision? And before you know it, I had the money and before you know it, I was at the closing table. But it took five years of fear. So I could have did this a long time ago, but I had to first of all realize, Man, I'm just scared, right, right. And when a person comes to that realization, then a shift can happen and now his heart can say it's time to overcome this. Right, And the field of failure is very real to a lot of people. So you got to put yourself out there and just know that if I fail, I fail. But I never really fail. I just learned an expensive lesson right for the next level.
Speaker 1: As we close here, I'm gonna ask this because everybody needs to hear this. Talking to doctor Robert Watkins, what is your frie as free strategy? To help everyday people get out of debt.
Speaker 3: Well, well, number one, you know, stop making new debt. You know, that's that's number one. Number two, here's what I will you.
Speaker 1: Stop making new dere What's that is that?
Speaker 3: Netflix? Is that what?
Speaker 1: Buying a car? You shouldn't have?
Speaker 3: Well, start with the credit cards, you know how, you know, here's get over the fear and cut up that credit card. That takes a lot of faith to say I'm cutting up this credit card. And when you do that, if you say I'm gonna have I'm gonna go on a credit card fast. I'm not gonna use any plastic, including my debit card. You mentioned about the thirty day, sixty day, ninety day for ninety days, I'm not using any plastic. I'm not using plastic cups. That's how. That's how cool and committed I am. But that's that's number one getting out of debt. Number two. If you have a credit card amount, say it's one thousand dollars, and you have one thousand dollars in a savings account, take the thousand dollars dollar of the savings account and pay off the credit card. Now, a lot of people don't like to do that because we like to see our money online. We like to look at it and stare at it. And I'm the same way. I like to go online and see Okay, I'm good, right, But the credit card is that fifteen seventeen percent interest rate. I'm making point five zero five percent interest on my thousand dollars in the same as account. So take that out and pay off the credit card. A lot of us don't like to do that, but that would be on your way to becoming that free.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we don't because we don't know. Let me just tell you that now we don't know. And it's really interesting. I'm one of those common sense guys, and it's always good to hear an expert tell you you're doing something, because I've been doing that probably last year, spending more cash than credit card. And you know, because I love having cash, you know, love having have their pocket, right, But then I'm spending a credit card, but keep packing my pocket.
Speaker 3: I made some money.
Speaker 1: But I realized, sid, why don't you go ahead when you go to chick for like, go ahead and pay cash. It's a big trick move going on out there because a lot of people don't want to take cash no more.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what's happening in China and Russia. So they just came together. I won't go too deep in the woods here, but they just partnered. And the first thing they did was devalue the dollar. Essentially, they trashed the dollar. They devalued it, and that was an economic move. That was a war on America. So in the country, dollars are still king. Outside the country, it's not gonna be worth anything. So we got to be a little bit smarter because they're already we're talking about digital economics and cryptocurrency. They're twenty years ahead of us.
Speaker 1: So how should I feel if I'm a guy trying to lure my debt, trying to get rid of my credit card debt, and I'm going to these restaurants and these places they go we don't take cash. Should I be mad at that? Or should I stop supporting these type of businesses, or just understand that's the world we're living in now.
Speaker 3: Well that's the world that's becoming. And when it comes back to credit for a second, is if I don't have the money in my account, I'm not pulling out my credit card, right, Okay, I took my daughter to Ruth Chris Chris Steakhouse till the day. And so the bill was, you know, a couple hundred dollars. So I pull out my credit card because I have two hudred dollars in an account. But if I didn't have the twentndred dollars in account, I need to take cre to McDonald's. You see what I'm saying. So I have to be real about my situation. But there's coming a time in America, if you can imagine this, where the dollar will not be received. Everything is going to one digital currency. And the move that China and Russia made last Thursday was the beginning of that.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're speaking to you as I closed it fantastic. Give us the information about how to reach you and also information about the event that's going on in Orlando.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Conquer worldwide, con q u e R worldwide dot com. You see all of our services. We got a great staff. We do financing, we do business advisement, we do some big business planning, but we wanted our tagline is to grow your small business into a big business. Uh call us eight hundred eight five two six one one one eight and we're all over social media at Robert J.
Speaker 1: Watkins, thank you for coming on Money Making Conversation. You fantastic appreciate it.