Speaker 1: We've got a first time player on the phone, John from Marysville, who has a strange holiday tradition. If I'm reading this phone screen right, I don't know if this is true. Is sometimes the producer messes with me when he writes stuff on here. But John, is this true? You go to your grandpa's on Christmas Eve and you raid his liquor cabinet and put a bunch of different liquors into their eggnog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. I mean he has the good stuff, you know, the expensive stuff. So rather than me waste my money at the grocery store, my grandpa is always coming and clutch with it.
Speaker 1: You got the top shelf liquor, and then you spiked Grandpa's eggnog.
Speaker 2: Does he know that?
Speaker 1: You're? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, he usually actually does it to himself.
Speaker 1: A yeah, okay, there we go. That's a fun tradition. We should do that here on the show.
Speaker 2: I used to raid my best friend's grandparents liquor cabinet.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just stealing. It would just be Jeff and I raiding Brooks liquor. She's got the good stuff, Yeah she does. We're gonna send Brook out of the studio. All that happens. You know the game works, John, You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready, Freddy?
Speaker 1: Good luck? Man? Here goes. Time starts now? What island is Pearl Harbor?
Speaker 2: On? O? Wahoo?
Speaker 1: If you have over secreting sebaceous glands on your face, you suffer from what.
Speaker 2: Acne?
Speaker 1: What is the literary term for a play on words? Name the city that's also known as the Big Easy, New Orleans. When this burger first debuted a McDonald's, it was called the Aristocrat. What is it called today, Big Map? Jean? For the first time, you freaking nailed it. Man, that was great, well done. Brook is coming back in the studio, and I see on my screener here you work at HVAC. Is it busy during the time of year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually at work right now.
Speaker 1: Freeze the butt offs?
Speaker 2: Oh? Are you inside or outside? Luckily I'm inside? Okay, familiar it's like basically your heating and cooling system.
Speaker 1: Oh, very important. Okay, i'n't let you inside the house when you're fixing everything. Hey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A lot of times the homeowners listen to the house. Sometimes in the crawl space, are in the attic. It just depends.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, day, you earned those drinks. My guys, I know, right their liquor cabin. That's why you're in there. Stay warm, broke, it's your turn. Are you ready? Yeah? Your time starts now? What island is pearl harbor?
Speaker 2: On Wahoo?
Speaker 1: If you have over secreting sebaceous glands on your face, you suffer from what uh? Crying? What is the literary term for a play on words?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god? A pun name the city that's also known as the Big Easy, New York City. When this burger first debuted at McDonald's, it was called the Aristocrat. What's it called today? Hey, look at those answers. Is they're in I wouldn't call them great answers all, but their answers. We're gonna go to scoreboard and see how you did with Jose. Oh, I love it when you dress up like a nurse. My favor when you do that. John, you got four correct today? Oh he did well? Well, I just lost. Well, you got the same amount of questions in the same amount of chances and yeah, only three. The Big Easy screwed me. I just heard big and thought big Apple one hundred dollars. You could buy some of that top shelf liquor yourself. Job. Job, let's go over the answer.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna steal more.
Speaker 1: Here's the answers for you. The island that Pearl Harbor is on is a wahu over secreting sebaceous glands on your face. That's not crying, it's acne. Oh god, yeah, why does that sound word? Acne doesn't sound good by itself, but it definitely sounds better than sabacious glands. The literary term for play on words is a pun. The Big Easy is New Orleans. Yeah. The burger that first debuted at McDonald's called the Aristocrat is now called the Big Mac sounds Oh man, I'm so mad about the We're gonna be back to do winnb brooks Bock same time tomorrow