Speaker 1: You found us on podcasts. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And more importantly, I know if you're on podcasts, you are online right now, and you better be shopping for our merch for a cause we've got the cutest gear right now and it's all one proceeds going to Action against Hunger. Just go to Brook and Jeffrey dot com to get your shopping done. Now the show.
Speaker 3: Somebody over slept today and almost missed the show.
Speaker 4: Irresponsible, Brook, I would never be late.
Speaker 3: Let's not reveal who it is. I'm sorry. I tried calling them, went straight to voicemail, texting them no response.
Speaker 1: My phone died.
Speaker 2: It was all one of those like pad chargers, and like sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 3: We had to reach out to this person's significant other, which is extremely embarrassing. Let me just read you the significant other's response after we text quote, uh oh, next one, I'm out of town.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: These are just one offs. By the way, he keeps responding, texting neighbors to see oh my god, yikes, texting her dad and mom o neighbors approaching house, her phone died, leaving house now and freaked out. Brook, What do you have to say for yourself? Is it going to be lunch for the whole courage today or what my phone died.
Speaker 2: It was on the charger, like if pat charger and it just died and one right, and that's the only alarm I have.
Speaker 1: And so I woke up to my dog barking, and I'm like, why are you barking?
Speaker 6: Go to bed?
Speaker 2: And then I saw the light on because my dad's at my house helping me with the kids in the morning, and I'm like, Dad.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Why are you dressed? He's like, it's late.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit too intricate for me. Think there's so many other stories. Husband's out of town for the trip, leaving Mama in her big house alle I have.
Speaker 6: My dad there and my two children that sleep in.
Speaker 3: My bed there. Meanwhile, Roy the traveling salesman just happens to catch the last greyhound across the bridge, just in time for some dangerous forbidden the.
Speaker 6: Bridge is take a full gray?
Speaker 3: What really happened that night? Text into seven eight five nine two? Just slept in late? Or Mama's feeling more than gray? You are glowing today, Brook, which is interesting.
Speaker 6: But anyway, I got a haircut.
Speaker 3: Let's move on to the shack collar question of the day. We're just gonna send it over to digital Jake to tell us what we're gonna do. Jake, how we doing?
Speaker 7: Who would you say is the messiest person in this room? Because you're all messy in different ways. You know, there's Brooks purse, Jose's DMS. Yeah, the backseat of Alexis ubers O.
Speaker 3: God smell bad. But it's not all bad.
Speaker 7: In fact, your legendary sloppiness makes you the perfect group to answer today's shot collar question. Hey, look at us, really where A new survey asked a thousand people, what's the messiest thing to clean up after the Christmas holiday?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: God, I have the top four most common responses, and let's figure them out together in an extra sloppy edition of Unglued Family Few. We'll start, as always with the man who can shotgun a full carton of eggnog and under four seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got to open the throat, Jeffrey.
Speaker 7: What are the messiest things to clean up after the Christmas holiday?
Speaker 5: Mmm?
Speaker 3: Okay, after the holidays are over. Something that gets pretty messy for me, and it's mostly because Jose has bought me so many ugly Christmas sweaters and my closet trying to decide, like which thing I'm gonna wear. Yeah, and ultimately it just all ends up on the floor or on the couch or whatever.
Speaker 1: Not a bad idea.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with what is a messy closet for four hundred? Jack, your messy closet is not. That's a good.
Speaker 9: Answer, though, because you have Christmas season all the time, right, I guess.
Speaker 7: Go over to one star writer Alexis.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, it's like two.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's messy.
Speaker 6: But the other day I was helping my mom put up her tree. Anyways, it tipped over, so we had to take off all the ornaments and redo it.
Speaker 10: And as I was taking the ornaments off, I was like, I will not be back after Christmas to help clean this up again because it was.
Speaker 1: So much work. Taking down the tree is total page. I guess you have to go to the whole tree too, and oh my god, it's dry and all the needles are falling off as you're pulling. Oh, you're right, yeah, I'm not helping with that, so taking down your tree, Jake.
Speaker 3: Your tree is number two of Yes, a Lexus is safe. Let's go over to Jose.
Speaker 4: First thing that actually came to mind was melted candle wax at your co host Ye spilled all over. But I don't think that's a problem most people have. That's just a special Jose issue.
Speaker 9: So my next thing would be, like the actual Christmas lights. Oh God, because you try to organize it every year, I'm gonna coil it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make sure that I have this label by the time.
Speaker 2: The holidays have hit, and then you're at the end of them, you're just like, I'm just throwing it and I don't even care.
Speaker 3: Then you're throwing a ball, and then the next year you hate yourself.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna say, Christmas lights.
Speaker 7: Jake, Christmas lights or decorations. That's number four. You're saying, I have two more answers left brook the messiest things to clean up after, specifically the Christmas holiday.
Speaker 1: I have a lot on my mind right now.
Speaker 2: My first thought is, honestly, dishes, just because they pile up all day. Nobody wants to do them during the day, right So you're just like, oh, we'll deal with them later. We'll deal with them later, and then you have a big Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: Or probably you're gonna go with messy holiday party hookups for sure. That's a situation that's tough to clean clean the evidence witnesses.
Speaker 1: Man, you already said decorations. I was also thinking wrapping paper. But do you know what sucks is all the packaging that the toys come in, like all the things you have to clip open in the bot the plastic. I'm going to go.
Speaker 3: You just have the maids clean that up for you, though, right, wish.
Speaker 1: I wish. I'm gonna go with packaging. Yeah, package, the packaging of things.
Speaker 3: Toy packaging is not on the list of Okay, well then I'm gonna steal Brooks first guests in the dirty dishes. That's not bad.
Speaker 4: There's so many family meals.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and nobody wants to clean up after anything. You're so tired from eating. Yeah, that was actually a problem a Thanksgiving with my family. So I'm gonna go with dirty dishes, dirty dishes or the kitchen. That's number one on my number.
Speaker 1: Added I shouldn't have gone against myself.
Speaker 3: The top four.
Speaker 7: Number one was kitchen that Jeffrey said, number two, Alexis said tree number three, it was said wrapping paper was number three, and number four. It was decorations.
Speaker 3: Dang it, d okay, Well, Brooke is going to be taking the shock today, and it's well deserved for many reasons. Somebody wants to hear you sing. You're a mean one, mister grinch, good one. You know this one by heart.
Speaker 1: I mean one.
Speaker 3: You really all.
Speaker 6: You're as cuddly as a cactus.
Speaker 1: You're as charming as a new mister Green.
Speaker 3: It's your shot collar question of the.
Speaker 5: Day, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Everyone hold on you your shorts. The studio door shut, because once I read this press release out loud, Brook's gonna run so fast her computer. You're gonna see skid marks on the carpet, different from the skid mark Jose left there a little bit.
Speaker 1: I didn't want you to go there.
Speaker 3: I say that because going on sale today for a limited time will be a brand new product called Oreo Flavored Wine.
Speaker 9: Light.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Noisco teamed up with budget wine maker Barefoot Wines. They're below the bottom shelf at the grocery stress.
Speaker 1: I mean, I drink box wine and even I have my.
Speaker 3: They created a red wine with notes of cookies and cream and chocolate. No, but how many of those do you think you could put down in one night.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go none. Now if I went back to when I was in my college dorm days, you don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's just say that your book club is over there. They how many cases of cheap cookie wine do you think that you could consume together?
Speaker 1: Just sugar wine.
Speaker 3: For twenty five bucks. For twenty five bucks, you can get two bottles of Areo wine shippedy.
Speaker 5: It was cheap.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cheap.
Speaker 1: No, two buck chuck is cheap. Okay, twelve fifty.
Speaker 3: But again, this is a limited edition thing for a reason. We're not sure what time they go on sale today, but it could be a really great Christmas gift to the underage child in your family who loves cookies. It's like little tiny training wheels for their future.
Speaker 1: It's one way to get them to sleep on Christmas.
Speaker 8: Anyway.
Speaker 3: We got Laser Stories coming up next. It's the radio segment that just launched a brand new matchmaking app. But it doesn't help you find local people to date. It helps you find nearby people that you can hate. Oh me, David, he enjoys cutting people in line and reading your text messages over your shoulder. Damn David. He's on Loather. You can sign up with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other mouth monsters just don't. This first Laser story is out of Sweet Home, Alabama. Yat, there's a forty eight year old man named Johnny Wayne Griffiths who makes illegal moonshine for a living.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and he's named JOHNA Wayne. He's got the perfect name for it.
Speaker 3: A couple of years ago, he took second place on a Discovery Channel competition called Moonshiners Master Distillers.
Speaker 2: If you're making illegal moonshine, is your best idea to go on a national syndicated show.
Speaker 3: That was part of it, Brooklyn to be Like.
Speaker 4: And now we're in the woods of western Kentucky.
Speaker 3: And now Johnny's on a new show called Alabama Shine. But he may have flown a little too close to the sun this time because he just got arrested for making moonshine.
Speaker 1: And then you're on Cops right.
Speaker 3: Ironically, in one of the first episodes that aired, he talks about how good he is at evading law enforcement.
Speaker 1: So also is getting in contact of Hollywood producers.
Speaker 3: And cops in Alabama decided to go to his house and see what he was up to, and when they arrived, you'll never guess what they found. They found Johnny right in the middle of making his next big batch of illegal booze. They found an active still in his backyard, along with five gallons of moonshine and another nineteen quarts of flavored moonshine. He sounds kind of good, right, and one question, Johnny said, I didn't think when they watched the TV show they'd trace it back to me. So he's now facing charges for making and distributing prohibited beverages.
Speaker 1: Is he the only one that's gotten caught?
Speaker 3: That's true. The other ones are really good. That's why he came in second place, not first.
Speaker 1: Maybe they at least use fake names. I don't know.
Speaker 3: This next Lazer story is out of New York Manhattan. Attorney and his dentist friend recently took a summer vacation together with their families by renting out a home in the Hampton, But after a two week stay, they're now both suing the owner, whoa oh why well? Even though the two story house was gorgeous with a pool and hot tub and looked exactly like the photos did online. They say they couldn't enjoy any of it because the thermostat was set to seventy degrees instead of sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Way, they couldn't any of it because of a two degree different exactly you know what.
Speaker 3: They're talking about. Brook. They claim not only was their safety threatened, but they were treated like squatters in the quote uninhabitable luxury home with less than ideal airflow.
Speaker 5: Was more of a warm time.
Speaker 3: And then when they complained to the owners, get this, they were told to quote suck it up and dealionaires.
Speaker 9: We don't suck it up.
Speaker 3: For two whole weeks, these poor families had to figure out how to survive in a multimillion dollars seventy degree home.
Speaker 6: They they stayed for the full two weeks.
Speaker 3: That's what the attorney asked. Why since they all live in nearby New York City, they chose to remain at the rental home at such great peril to themselves. And they argued they did leave on that last day quote a little bit early. So they're now asking the owners to reim burst them. The ten thousand dollars for the rental and pay off all of their lawyer fees. Plus they want the mansion removed permanently from the online rental site so no other families will have to endure the cold suffering that they did, hot suffering fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm thankful cause I.
Speaker 3: Hope that they get justice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This next laser story is out of the genius land of smartthood. A Washington woman named Jamie Biskelia was participating in a local fishing derby and wanted to help her friend get a good picture for the photo contest, and so she came up with a great idea. She took an octopus that she'd fished out of the ocean and put it on her face.
Speaker 5: To go down.
Speaker 3: That's a funny thing, though it sounds funny, and Jamie says, the suckers weren't like strong. They just kind of crept all over my face and my nose and my ears. But then things took a turn when the octopus bit her in the face. She has a beak, and she says when the beak entered her chin, it was the most intense pain ever and felt like a barbed hook. She knew if she tried to pull it off. It was gonna tear skin or flesh away, tasty nice, like.
Speaker 1: A scene from Alien or something right now, So.
Speaker 3: She waited for the creature to loosen its jaws and then quickly got it off before it could bite again. Jamie says, I'm a strong willed woman. I'm by myself out on a boat. I've got five guys watching me, so I try not to act like anything major's going on. Cool, So she continued the rest of the fishing derby holding a towel to her face trying to stop the bleeding. So went home, and next morning, when Jamie woke up, her entire face was completely swollen, to the point she couldn't see out of her left eye. Because it turns out the octopus was venomous.
Speaker 6: Ah, how does think he's getting worse for her?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god. So she headed to the hospital and is recovering now, but she does have a giant wound on her face that she suspects will become a lifelong scar.
Speaker 1: Did she win the photo, Cary? Did she get it?
Speaker 3: Doesn't sound like she did. But ultimately Jamie got the last laugh because she took the octopus home, cooked it and ate it. Oh wow, that is savage, or at least go to like olive Garden and oh yeah, just despite that, next laser stories out of the world of Inner.
Speaker 1: Peace, the opposite where Jamie lives.
Speaker 3: Some people say money is the secret to happiness, and science backs that up. But now there's a new theory. A recent study found the true secret to happiness might be expressing gratitude. Duh, that's right. Now. Only thirty three percent of people say they regularly make it a point to show appreciation to others in their daily life lives. And this is stuff like saying thank you in person, writing letters or notes of appreciation, buying or making people a gift or a meal.
Speaker 2: It doesn't count if you just send someone a cute emoji alexis why not?
Speaker 3: Also does it count if the meal your coworker bought you was not the correct order that you asked for. I'm just curious, not.
Speaker 1: Anything instead of burrito.
Speaker 3: Those are different things. They also say random acts of kindness like paying it forward at Starbucks are good, or just generally being mindful of the things that you're grateful for, whether it's at home or at work, or when you're out and about that can improve your overall mental well being.
Speaker 1: So much more of that.
Speaker 3: That's a great idea, Brooke. Would any of you like to make yourselves happy by expressing gratitude to me right now? I am willing to give you that opportunity, which is pretty gracious of me if I do say something myself.
Speaker 1: Are you expressing gratitude for yourself right now?
Speaker 3: The thing is, we all express our appreciation in different ways, Like some of us buy each other's love and others, you know, we use a more hands on approach to showing gratitude and just you know, listen to how happy this guy is in his life. That's a well balanced turtle. It is mentally and literally great.
Speaker 1: Fee appreciate it.
Speaker 3: We do, thank you, turtle for all you do. That's laser stories. We'll do it again, same time on.
Speaker 5: Wednesday, frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: What's the most romantic thing you could say on a stranger's voicemail?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: What a strangers?
Speaker 3: Honestly, we weren't sure, so we asked chat gpt to find the answer for us. And here's what the most advanced AI chat bought in the world said. Remember this is to a total stranger, so it was kind of a difficult task. Let's play it here.
Speaker 11: We go to the future love of my life. As I listened to the sound of your voice in this voicemail, my heart feels with an overwhelming sense of love and longing for you. Every moment spent watching you from my car feels incredible. You're stolen panties feel like a cherished treasure, and I find myself falling deeper in love with you as I dig through your trash bin. Will you be mine? Love Jose Bosh.
Speaker 2: That was actually as wow, Yeah, that makes sense, sounds like why is it learning everything from the internet?
Speaker 1: Not the Internet?
Speaker 3: That is gonna be hard to beat. Honestly, I go through trash is to see her diet, like is she a food? Or you're romantic?
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have more romantic messages just like that, probably not quite as romantic, but hopefully close. When we do a brand new Loser line coming out.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, is this the right number? It's a Loser line? Good by, just call me.
Speaker 3: Back if you haven't heard the US line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Hey, brutal laden, Oh my gosh, you know I'm a thrice divorced middle school teacher.
Speaker 1: It's not shocking, it's true.
Speaker 3: Right now, my class is learning about important dates in history. You want to be one of them. Okay, whatever you do, don't tell him the nineteen seventies called and they want their fake gold chains back. Oh yeah no. Instead give them the number of the loser line. So hopefully he calls you and leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 12: Next message, Hey, Matthew, you.
Speaker 13: Know I want to follow up because I know you said you would need this weekend. I kind of forgot the directions. We were a little pitchy when we met, but I do remember that it's in the park with the stick sink off you.
Speaker 1: It could be it could be a hiking trail.
Speaker 13: Something about a hiking trail my homeplate or across from home plate.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 13: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: But eat away.
Speaker 13: I'm going to be there. I'm wearing jeans, shorts and a yellow tank top because pretty sure yellow is your favorite color.
Speaker 8: I think so I mean it could be orange, but.
Speaker 13: I don't know. I'm just going to look for your car because I'm I think you're driving a red car or maybe a green one.
Speaker 5: I'll just keep looking. Okay.
Speaker 3: That's the voicemail of a woman who met twelve different dudes last night at a bar. I can't remember which one gave her the number.
Speaker 1: No, at least you know he won't be she won't be stocking him. She can't find him.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling she doesn't even know what city he lives.
Speaker 1: She knows who he is.
Speaker 3: You're the electrician right something with electricity?
Speaker 12: Next messod Chris the what's going on?
Speaker 8: His name?
Speaker 14: And I know we talked a little bit about getting together, especially this weekend. Me and my buddy's throwing our MMA fights and now you wanted to come watch his fight, watch us get it on. Maybe you could bring a sign with you. I don't know, take your shirt off, painter chess, whatever you want to do, but it'll definitely come through. Also, I know you mentioned about your little brother and see if you could bring him. We had a guy dropped out of the last minute, and don't worry about it. I know he's kind of younger probably does not to fight, but you know, if you want. I mean, I can show him how to kick. I can show him how to jab, throw the hook, show him a few things. Maybe give him a little black guy. That's too crazy, but let me know what you want to do. Take care bye.
Speaker 1: Why do I feel like Alexis would actually sign her a little brother up for that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Either, But did you think about the shirtless thing before you mentioned the sibling?
Speaker 3: There live in the crowd of like, no, you know, Alexis is still doing it. Remember, you can follow us on our TikTok if you don't already at Brook and Jeffrey. That's where we put up the special loser line of the week every single week. And I don't know if this is official, but we might be the most followed radio show on TikTok in all of North America.
Speaker 1: Don't say you don't know, just say it is official. That's how you make things officially. You won't say it.
Speaker 3: You can hear voicemails that we play on there, like this one next mess Hey.
Speaker 15: Peter, what's up? It's I wanted to call because this is so embarrassing, but I want to do the responsible thing. Because I know we kissed the other night at the club, and I'm sorry, if I'm being fully honest, I don't I don't really want to go out with you, like you're not really my type. But I wanted to let you know that before we kissed, I kissed a dog earlier in the day. Don't worry. I didn't use like a tongue or anything.
Speaker 10: But I do have a wart on my lip now.
Speaker 8: And I don't know if it's like you or the dog, but I.
Speaker 15: Did sell myself this year that I'm maybe responsible. So I just wanted to let you know that that's the situation. So yeah, okay, well my conscience is cleared. I feel like I did the right thing. So you know, good luck, and I hope it's nothing.
Speaker 1: Bye, good luck, help your wart free.
Speaker 4: Use it as a positive where it's like, hey, don't worry, these are dog warps.
Speaker 3: I would like to take a second. Can we applaud people for being responsible in a world? You know what, that's a hard call of me. I made out with the Topers Spaniel, and you might have something that makes confidence to make that call.
Speaker 14: It does, Samantha, what's up?
Speaker 11: It's tough.
Speaker 7: I keep hearing that you're crazy, but he comes super into it, like you.
Speaker 8: Are covered from tattoos from head to tell I honestly, you could be black, you could be Persian, you could be white.
Speaker 10: I have no idea, and like that's so sexy. I feel like that's like the progressive is like who even knows what.
Speaker 8: You really look like?
Speaker 4: People say that, like your ex boyfriend got out of prison, like you've got a restraining order, and like, honestly, danger is kind of my middle name.
Speaker 8: So like I get off on that.
Speaker 3: Like so yeah, like if you're down, then I'm super down.
Speaker 8: We should go out and get dinner or you know, we should just like dope somewhere cool.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I feel like none of those things are actually true. She just kept trying to tell him something that we make him leave her.
Speaker 1: That's a felon. I have chlamydia.
Speaker 3: Like I don't recognize that guy's boys. But if he hasn't been cast on a reality TV that's the biggest crime since crocs came back in this time season a Florama shore. You can listen. You can listen to the Loser Line regularly at this time or on any of our affiliates across the country plus on our YouTube insta in our TikTok at broken Jeffrey, we got your phone tap coming up.
Speaker 5: Right after this brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Today, we call a young lady who's very excited to start her new job next week. According to her roommate, this is her first real professional job, and she has no idea what to expect. Luckily, we love crushing young people's hopes and dreams here on this show, at least for a few minutes before we tell her that it's a joke, but you can definitely hear it in her voice. She one hundred percent thinks this is really gonna be her future. You got to hear it in your phone tap right now. Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Lynn Guenee. I work with Pressure. I'm looking for Hazel bon.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 12: Hi, this is Hazel.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: Hazel, you're the new hire for the marketing division, right, Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: That is great.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to introduce myself because I will be your direct supervisor, and I thought we could just go over a few ground rules of what to expect.
Speaker 12: Yeah sounds great. Yeah, hold on a second, I just wanted to make sure i'm in augh.
Speaker 1: You may want to get a pen and paper and write a couple things down.
Speaker 12: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm just letting you know right off the bat, you will cry working here. What do you mean, Oh, you'll cry when you work at this company?
Speaker 1: Like tears?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 12: You're kidding though, right, I mean no.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding at all. Have you cried at other jobs?
Speaker 12: I don't, I mean not written now, I don't think so interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, it's kind of the norm around here.
Speaker 2: We get everything from a few tear drops at your desk to heavy sobbing in the closet.
Speaker 1: It really just depends on the day and my mood. So fair warning, I.
Speaker 12: Don't understand why are people crying?
Speaker 1: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, I am a very encouraging and motivational boss, but I can come across a tad bit harsh. You know, I have heard the term malicious thrown around. I don't agree with it, but the person who said it.
Speaker 1: I let him have it.
Speaker 8: So what's that like?
Speaker 12: I mean, like what it would happened?
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 2: I can't discuss the details, but I will clarify with you that I'm not a mean person.
Speaker 1: But I will be mean to you. Oh, like, what do you mean, Well, it's just how business works.
Speaker 13: Huh.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 6: I'll just say this.
Speaker 2: I'm sure in the first week you and I will really get into it. Yeah, and I'll say some out of bounds things about your outfit or your haircut, and then you'll call me a B word.
Speaker 1: You'll burst into tears, run away. But then the good part will happen.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, tell me about the good part. Oh, that's more interested in.
Speaker 2: You know, after some more screaming and whaling, I'll probably feel bad, and I just know myself, this happens all the time.
Speaker 1: I'll eventually apologize.
Speaker 12: Right, So that's the good part, is you apologizing.
Speaker 1: I'd call it the great part.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 12: So, I don't know, Like, nobody really said anything to me about this before I accepted the position, So I didn't really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because we tend to get lower quality candidates if we talk about it before, right, I mean, but it's something I'm sure.
Speaker 5: You get it.
Speaker 12: It seemed like everyone was really friendly and like professional stuff, so I didn't really get a vibe in the interview.
Speaker 1: You didn't see what was happening outside the closed doors.
Speaker 15: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So I just want to give you one last recommendation.
Speaker 2: You may want to write this down that when you do feel the need to cry, and trust me, you will just let it out right there in the middle of the office.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 12: I don't want to be crying at all.
Speaker 1: Oh, nobody wants to, but it just happens.
Speaker 6: It's the culture.
Speaker 12: I don't know. I'm kind of just like a focused on work kind of person.
Speaker 2: I don't great to hear to get that means. I think this should be very easy for you. We're still running a business and we need to get things done.
Speaker 1: So if you could cry quickly and as quietly as possible. Yeah, I don't want to reprimand you more than I already will be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't honestly want to talk with you anymore. I think you're rude and unprofessional and agree I really like to talk to Human Resources if I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't go to HR if I were you, Well.
Speaker 12: I am going to take it to HR. This is like, I mean, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I would just take it up with your roommate Candace, because she's the one who set you up for this prank phone call?
Speaker 1: Wait what Yeah, I'm not your supervisor. This is actually Brooke the radio show Broke and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap.
Speaker 8: My Godhay, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: No, Candace, And you're nervous about starting your new job next week.
Speaker 12: So I was like devastated. I was gonna cry.
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: See now anything at the new job will be better than what you just went through.
Speaker 12: Serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you practice crying quietly because I didn't even hear you, right.
Speaker 5: Weeke up. Every morning was phone tap weekday mornings on the twenties Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Imagine you had a day with someone that you were really really excited about. Okay, but before are you able to meet up with them? First you had to spend an hour hanging out one on one with their mom.
Speaker 2: Oh what the.
Speaker 1: It's like fear factor for dating?
Speaker 8: Keep doing.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, do you trust your mom enough to not say something weird and scare them away?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 3: No, I know, I don't. But that happened to one of our listeners recently, and she has no idea what her date and her mom talked about. For an entire hour before she finally joined them. How awkward I just out. That's cringe already. But now he's not calling her back. So we're going to get the whole story of what really happened when we do your second date update, Next second date Update. Quick question for the room. Okay, if you're on a date with someone, you think it's important that you spend a lot of face to face time with them? Or is it cool if you don't really hang out together for most of the time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the point if you don't hang out together?
Speaker 3: Just yikes, I was hoping you wouldn't say that. What Because one of our listeners, Morgan needs our help today after she went out with a guy and apparently spent about ninety percent of the time in completely different areas. Why some guys might find lots of space and no talking extremely attractive. So Morgan, this might have worked in your favor. Sounds like my co hosts aren't a big fan of your dating strategy though. Sorry Morgan.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, I don't know if I was either.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Morgan.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine someone being like, how was your date?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was great? I saw him for three minutes.
Speaker 10: What well, let me explain. Okay, okay, So James and I met online. Okay, I really liked his profile. I felt like he just sort of had this like twinkle in his eye that I really liked.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a sweet way to describe someone. Maybe get that checked out of Santa Claus when you say that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 10: He made some sort of comment. He said something like, I'm a social introvert ready to enjoy the city, and I don't know, I really like that. And we started chatting. So our schedules were really kind of tight and crazy and well so some some backs where I actually I am a dancer on the side and.
Speaker 1: Talking that is not what she meant.
Speaker 10: Sorry out, get the mind out of the gutter here. I'm a pro dancer and I was invited to perform with a few of my friends at this local Irish festival.
Speaker 1: Oh are you like an Irish step dancer?
Speaker 13: Is that what you do?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's one of the things that I do. Yeah, And I kind of thought, you know what, like maybe this is a great thing to invite James too, because it's something different cultural and it can kind of show him this different side of me that you know, it's important to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he said himself as an introvert, he wants to get out and see stuff and maybe Irish dancing is one of those things.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So here's the thing, though, My mom was in this big that she comes to the festival too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, she wanted to watch me, which I get and how could I say no to that?
Speaker 2: But it's like, mom, I've been doing this for my whole life, Like do you really need to see this performance?
Speaker 10: So to get around it, I told James, I was like, okay, let's meet for a drink right before.
Speaker 1: Nothing like Irish dancing with a little bit of alcoholic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody dances better when they're a little bit tipsy, I do, That's right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's how the Irish do it, okay.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 10: But it was like really brief. I mean we had one drink, I guzzled it down and then have.
Speaker 1: To go okay. So you didn't get a lot of time with him at that point.
Speaker 10: No, So this is where like the real problem started. There was not really anywhere to stand, I guess. And I had introduced him to my mom right before I left to go, like you know, to the backstage area and he stood, and he ended up standing and watched the show next to my mom?
Speaker 6: Is their mom single and flirty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I want to know. What type do you say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, are with a barent?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 12: My mom's awesome.
Speaker 10: She's really awesome. She's very.
Speaker 3: The type of mom that would be like grilling him with questions the entire time that I am.
Speaker 10: Like positive, I can say, like, she's not that type.
Speaker 1: Okay. So after the dance, you go meet up with them. What's their vibe together? Are people happy?
Speaker 10: So that's where there's a problem. So we finished our number and instead of like just being done and getting to go back into the crowd, they like ushered us into this VIP tent where they wanted to do like pictures and meat and greets. And I had no idea that that was going to happen. And meanwhile, you know, James is waiting out there, and I felt bad, Yeah, okay, And even if you do.
Speaker 4: Get him into the tent, it's like you're taking pictures, you're busy, nice right, totally.
Speaker 10: So I found a brief moment that I texted him and I was like, I'm so sorry, I'll be out really.
Speaker 1: Soon, okay? And what did he say that?
Speaker 3: Did he respond?
Speaker 10: He's like, yeah, no problem, and.
Speaker 3: Me and your mom are having a great time. Don't even come back.
Speaker 10: It ended up taking over an hour.
Speaker 1: Because I would have I wouldn't have hung around either.
Speaker 10: I know I at that point, I kind of thought he would have left, but I did. I found James and my mom. They were still together.
Speaker 1: Oh it's an hour with your mother.
Speaker 3: That's a good sign. If he stuck around long enough through all of that, that must mean he either really really likes you, or he really really.
Speaker 1: Likes your mom, or he doesn't know how to say no and get out of social situation.
Speaker 3: That is a classic introvert.
Speaker 10: So I apologized profusely, and I mean, that's okay, Like I get it, it's okay. But and he was like, I can only stay another ten minutes. So I was like, like, we just basically chatted until he then had to leave. And and now, of course he's not responding to my tech.
Speaker 3: And how long has it been since the festival.
Speaker 10: It's been like a week and half.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did your mom say about him?
Speaker 10: She loved him?
Speaker 1: Oh good, that's a good sign.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like I really would like to do like a redo. Yeah, you know, we'll do it more normal, like dinner in a movie or something.
Speaker 3: All right, well, let's get to work here. We're going to play a song, come back and call James to see how he felt about your date together day with her mom. And if James doesn't answer, then we'll call your mom and ask her about James. Either way, we're getting some answers. Let me do your second date update. Next second date. You know they say that you can tell a lot about a woman just by looking at her mom. Really, okay have you heard that?
Speaker 1: Does that work the same for dads?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's it's just the mom's Okay. Moms are a telescope into the future. Yeah, okay, look, I know that this is already way to start off a second date, but in this case it actually applies because Morgan's date, James spent most of the time hanging out with Morgan's mom, an entire hour together because Morgan was busy dancing and shaking hands up on stage and then behind the stage. The good thing is that her mom and James were getting along really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thankfully, so says her mother, and the fact that he didn't leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good sign. And sorry, we may have asked you this already, Morgan, but your mom and dad are they still together?
Speaker 10: Yeah, they've been together for a long time.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, well happily together. I should have.
Speaker 2: Said, thinking that the mom is moving in on her many.
Speaker 3: I'm just for me. It's a strange concept to have your mom get along with your date. But that just might be a reflection on my parents.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she's cool and she's happily married. Okay, okay, so really, whatever you're thinking, don't think it because it's impossible.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna stop my thinking. What are you thinking? Why do you think James isn't calling, that's the question.
Speaker 10: I think that it's just because he was annoyed. He may think that I wasted his time, which I feel bad I did waste his time. I mean, he probably was just sort of like this girl is so self centered and yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Well, we're just gonna talk James and interrogate him right off the bad let's do.
Speaker 15: This O.
Speaker 3: Hello, oh oh he actually picked up Actually, well this is James right, yeah, okay, now we can do it. Oh oh my god. Wow, James. What's up, my man. You're on the radio now with Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 8: Whoa, whoa is right? I'm not sure what's going on.
Speaker 3: What's going on is we heard that you went out with one of our listeners name Morgan the other day.
Speaker 8: This is really awkward.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, she actually feels pretty bad about your date.
Speaker 2: She didn't realize that she wouldn't be able to hang out with you for a whole hour, like that's a long time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was too bad. I was really looking forward to hanging out.
Speaker 3: She said the same thing about you. She really was hoping to get off the stage and back to you as quickly as possible, but it was totally out of her control.
Speaker 8: It was kind of weird too, because like her mom was there, and yeah, weird about that.
Speaker 1: Oh a goad.
Speaker 2: We were all so she told us the story, and we were all shocked when she said that you were still hanging out with her mom at the.
Speaker 1: End of all of this, Like we thought for sure you would have bailed. Nobody would have thought bad of you if you did. Yeah, you kind of got stuck.
Speaker 5: There, huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I mean I like her mom. She was cool and honest and stuff. But after a half hour hanging out and learning all about more than childhood, I started running out of stuff to say.
Speaker 3: Got the whole rundown for half an hour. Wait a minute, what do you mean by learning about her.
Speaker 6: Child though the year zero to twelve or at thirteen?
Speaker 1: How far did you get.
Speaker 8: Into Well, she was just kind of saying like that she's always been this way since she was a kid, a little flaky.
Speaker 3: Oh oh she called her daughter sleepy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, and that was kind of crazy. She said that, and I thought her I mean, I said, yeah, maybe she's flaky, but she's nice and fine.
Speaker 2: I don't think flakey is the worst thing you could say about somebody. Like my best friend's super flaky.
Speaker 3: It's kind of crazy. Jans is known has met her for all of two minutes, and now he's defending her.
Speaker 8: And then I said, is this a bad thing for me to pursue her? She's not ready for a relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh, just like straight up asked her mom that the worst person in her life.
Speaker 3: That's a good person to ask.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So her mom was like, it's up to you, but there are other options.
Speaker 3: She's trying to talk you out of dating her daughter.
Speaker 1: Hold other options? What is she saying? What are the other options?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So that's when I got scared because I thought she'd say herself yeah, but she brought up Morgan's younger sister, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my gosh, what do you say to that?
Speaker 6: As well?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 5: Did you guys?
Speaker 1: That is so low of a mother you don't even.
Speaker 3: Know what happened.
Speaker 8: Well, she said to me that Taylor's single two and definitely won't flake on you.
Speaker 3: I mean you got to get a photo of Taylor before you can make a final decision on this. I would like that's inappropriate unless she's hot. Asper picks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she showed me, she said, here's the pictures. And so I haven't met her sister yet, but her mom gave me her contact and so going to do it? Yeah, I mean we might hang out this weekend. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Wow, no, wonder you're not calling Morgan back to set up another date?
Speaker 6: That actually be worse.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have a date with both sisters on the gosh.
Speaker 3: I know Morgan is a little bit of a flake. So I don't know if she's hung up by now and flaked out on this call, but she should be on the other line wanting to talk to you. James, oh Man, what yeah, that's how these work. Morgan, you're still there.
Speaker 10: No, I am here, and I'm literally about to burst. I don't even know what to say right now. I don't even know who to be, not my mom my sister are James Like?
Speaker 8: Well, hey, I mean you could have left the VP can any time. I mean, your mom said this stuff happens all the time and said you're super late, never show. I don't know. I'm at this stage in my life where I need someone that's gonna be there for me.
Speaker 10: This is comic call this point.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: I did not know that I was going to be kept like that. I had no idea. I was told when the start this was going to be a ten minute thing. And I thought that you were the type of person that was such a go with the flow personality that could be cool enough to be like we'll hang out later. But clearly I get it now, like I really get it. You stayed because my mom kept telling you more things about my sister, my cute little sister, and then you got more interested in her, and so then that's why you didn't leave, Because you were like, yeah, tell me more about your sister.
Speaker 3: You just keeps getting higher, Morgan, Has this ever happened to you before? Has has mom stolen one of your boyfriends and handed her off to the younger sister before?
Speaker 5: Never that she knows?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, wow, Morgan, Obviously there was something going.
Speaker 1: On and you need to have a conversation with your mom. But I don't think you can really blame him. Like if you were standing there.
Speaker 2: With somebody's dad and the dad's like this guy sucks, you'd believe the dat.
Speaker 1: I mean, who wouldn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, she's known you longer than I have. I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, James, she's known me longer than you.
Speaker 12: Dues.
Speaker 3: I really hate to bring this up, but weren't we supposed to do this call a week ago? And then we had to reschedule because you had a.
Speaker 1: Concoct Is that true?
Speaker 8: Oh wow, that's why.
Speaker 3: It's been a week and a half since we called. She really wanted to call after a few days. Isn't that right? Morgan?
Speaker 10: It's right, But I'm not Emma's gonna even like let that blow over. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, Carol, just own your flakiness. Okay, it's fine, I am not flaky.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 10: I don't even know what to do at this point. I have to call my mom like immediately, and James, you better not be my sister. And that's all I'm thinking of him now, Like this is crossing the line?
Speaker 1: Are you still interested in James?
Speaker 10: No, but he's still not allowed to see my sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, so James, that checks out normally.
Speaker 3: What we do here is I would offer to send you and Morgan out on another date, and we would pay for it. But what I'm gonna do instead is ask you to not see Morgan's sister. Oh thank god, jeff And we'll give you money to not see I mean, it's a gift card, but it still counts as what you say.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a gift card is nice. But I'm just gonna keep texting her, Are you kidding? I mean, I've already gone through all this. I may as well just see what happens now.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, it doesn't work out my spot, you know what, James, like mother, like daughter. Let me tell you a little bit about my sister.
Speaker 5: Freaking Jeffrey in the.
Speaker 2: Morning, be here, same time tomorrow because Morgan agreed yes to do an awkward Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Phone call with her mom. Oh my gosh, it's gonna be fireworks tomorrow at seven.
Speaker 5: Thirty freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: You just heard it from Brooke Morgan has agreed to come back on the show tomorrow to confrupt her mom in an awkward Tuesday phone call. Oh my gosh, sadrama.
Speaker 1: I'm freaking out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I heard her talking to our producer off the air and she was saying, how could my mom do this to me? I can't believe it. I want to hear it from her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's what I was saying. And I'm not even hurt.
Speaker 3: My god, she's having a hard time believing that this actually happened. The original plan was for me to confront my mom tomorrow, but we're gonna have to push that conversation back to a later time. Let somebody else confront their mother.
Speaker 2: That one doesn't sound as funny, So don't miss it same time tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The drama will continue. Yeah, if you missed any of today's second day update, we're going to have it up online on Spotify or anywhere you get your podcasts at Brook and.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: One of the most popular reality shows out there right now is Love Is Blind. Oh Yeah, where strangers fall in love and even propose without ever seeing the.
Speaker 1: Other person, and then they see each other and it goes real. Well, that's what.
Speaker 8: Time.
Speaker 3: Sometimes. I know that sounds crazy, but is it? I mean, listeners hardly ever see what we look like, but they're constantly text in saying they fallen for us based on our alluring voices and personality. Actually say, we don't look like what they think. Well here, let's put the music down real quick, brook give them a little taste of what they're falling in love with.
Speaker 1: What Hello, listeners, I'm also in love with you and your beautiful faces, brook cut I said.
Speaker 3: Give him a taste, not a sloppy idaho back.
Speaker 1: You're really cool outfits you're wearing. Oh yeah, I hope you text in all the time. Okay, do I sound drunk to everybody else?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Your entire listening audience literally dry it up as you were saying, Okay, I think we had enough. Is there a chance someone has fallen in love with you though, and you never saw them. You might find out when we read some brand new Craigslist misconnections off the website coming like that's coming up City Misconnections. That was me staring there's only two places for you to find true love in this world. One is out in the countryside in an abandoned farm where you turn the old feeding trough into a pleasure trough by os bring your own sloppy. The other is on the loppy pages of craigslist dot org. We scoured that website every week to find the best misconnections that they have to offer.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I can't get over Jose.
Speaker 3: Last week. And this first misconnection is titled city Girl accidentally gave me sugar Man for woman twenty seven Downtown bus stop. Huh, I reckon you were the well fed miss Line I'll gussied up in the flowery jean jacket who accidentally sat on me at the bus stop. I was more startled than a field mouse and a snake exhibit at the local zoo. Very startled. Yes, that's when I yelped like a peacock on a barbed wire fence. You got up and apologized, but I tipped my hat and said no apologies needed. That's the first free lap dance I've had since Sunday afternoon, sir, Yeah, that's nut. Ever since that moment, I can't stop thinking about your human hay bale resting on my lap. You just have that sturdy farm girl physique. Yeah, that these other city cluckshuckers will never have. It's so granny slapping good.
Speaker 1: No, let's not bring into this.
Speaker 3: Say if you ever interested in a friendly hob nob between two strangers after a long night at the watering hole, that quick, Yeah, we did do this kind gent of favor and respond to this message. He would make this reformed redneck happier than a puppy with two peters after holler at me. That's from Stetson. Yeah, about to keep going.
Speaker 1: I think he actually means step outside and give like a pig howler.
Speaker 3: This next misconnection is titled Hellova to the Cutie Jehovah no the park. It starts high with like nine eyes. Okay, do you remember me? I was the girl in the black yoga pants slash pink top doing some outdoor poses yesterday in the park. I noticed you when I was doing the Bavarian snapdragon.
Speaker 11: No, it's not too.
Speaker 3: Advanced for this. I thought you were super cute for a Jehovah's witness Were you on your way to a witnessing or whatever they make you do? Just curious?
Speaker 1: And isn't that kind of rude to all the other people in the religion? But you're kind of cute? Four It's never a good start.
Speaker 3: Sorry. I don't know much about Jehovians, but my friend told me a lot of you are from the city of Russia. Super cool. Don't think that's accurate. My friend also said you don't believe in gluten free things, or your God doesn't like gluten. I can't remember, but I'm on a no gluten diet except for gummy bears. Right now. It's my yearly Gummy Bear cleanse. You should totally try it. If we hung out, I would be willing to go to your weird church or whatever. I opened a new experiences as long as you let me capture it for the gram is ada.
Speaker 1: This is the one time they're like, actually, no, we don't actually want you.
Speaker 3: But if not, then it's probably a nosey. My name is Ceci, but you can't guess what the second C stands for. By the way, do you like dogs? I love them? Got me that's from CC.
Speaker 2: She's fighting to shared Interestarian Mountain pose.
Speaker 3: Whatever Bavarian snapdrag. Somebody looked at up and send it over to us. We want to see this.
Speaker 14: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Misconnection is titled right behind you at the ATM no get sept That man for Woman twenty six. He says, you may remember me as the guy with the blue tank top that said nobody's home, try the back door?
Speaker 1: What did all the men in the.
Speaker 3: You may not have noticed, but I had a fairly large check to deposit thanks to some quote experimental tests that I was recently approved to be. Don't worry, I'm not like a radioactive superhuman, although that would be pretty sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe maybe in a couple of days, do you, buddy?
Speaker 3: AnyWho? I noticed you didn't take your receipt after your transaction, so I grabbed it, but before I could give it to you, you were gone. Do you really have that much money in your account?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy. Maybe you invented the waffle iron or the iPad or something.
Speaker 1: Dude, this guy needs to meet.
Speaker 6: The yoga girl from the Perfect.
Speaker 3: No matter what, you're my type of woman. Rich. Yeah. So, now that we got that out of the way, I would like to formally offer you the chance of a lifetime. You could be on the ground floor of a potential new, multi billion jillion dollar company. Two words pogo surfboards. I can't say any more to you because this is a public forum. But if you could imagine surfboards with pogo sticks attached to them, that's what it is. It's a secret. Hopefully you're ready to become a true millionaire. That signed Hayden.
Speaker 1: We laugh, but it's like ten years the X Games. All of a sudden, surfings it became a fish or there's a shark someone around just dumber because he ate that guy.
Speaker 3: Those are your Craigslist misconnections for the week.
Speaker 5: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We've got a first time player on the phone, John from Marysville, who has a strange holiday tradition. If I'm reading this phone screen right, I don't know if this is true. Sometimes the producer messes with me when he writes stuff on here. But John, is this true? You go to your grandpa's on Christmas Eve and you rate his liquor cabinet and put a bunch of different liquors into their eggnog.
Speaker 14: Yeah pretty much. I mean he has the good stuff, you know, the expensive stuff.
Speaker 8: So rather than me waste my money at the grocery store, my grandpa is always coming in.
Speaker 2: You got the top shelf licker, and then you spiked grandpa's eggnogg.
Speaker 1: Does he know that you're Oh?
Speaker 14: Well, he usually actually does it to himself.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: That's a fun tradition. We should do that here on the show.
Speaker 1: I used to raid my best friend's grandparents lick her cabinet.
Speaker 3: Well, that's just stealing.
Speaker 4: It would just be a Jeff and I raiding Brooks lick her.
Speaker 1: She's got the good.
Speaker 3: Study does we're gonna send Brook out of the studio. All that happens, You know, the game works, John, You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 14: I'm ready, Freddy, good luck man?
Speaker 3: Here goes. Time starts.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 3: What island is pearl harbor on? If you have over secreting sebaceous glands on your face, you suffer from what Ackney, what is the literary term for a play on words name the city that's also known as the Big Easy, New Orleans. When this burger first debuted at McDonald's, it was called the Aristocrat. What is it called today?
Speaker 14: A big map?
Speaker 3: John? For the first time, you freaking nailed it, man, that was great, well done. Brooke is coming back in the studio and I see on my screener here you work at HVAC. Is it busy during the same of year.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm actually at work right now. Freeze the butt off.
Speaker 1: So oh oh, are you inside or outside?
Speaker 14: Luckily I'm inside.
Speaker 1: Okay, familiar it's like basically your heating and cooling system.
Speaker 3: Oh, very important. Okay, I'm gonna let you inside the house when you're fixing everything.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 7: A lot of the times the homeowners lessen to the house sometimes in the crawl space, are in the attic.
Speaker 3: It just depends.
Speaker 5: Oh dad, you.
Speaker 3: Earned those drinks. My guys, I know raight their liquor cabin. That's why you're in there. Stay warm, Brook, it's your turn. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your time starts now? What island is Pearl Harbor?
Speaker 13: On?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: If you have over secreting sebaceous glands on your face, you suffer from what.
Speaker 1: Crying?
Speaker 3: What is the literary term for a play on words? Oh, my god, a pun name the city that's also known as the Big Easy, New York City. When this burger first debuted at McDonald's, it was called the Aristocrat. What's it called today, big?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 3: Look at those answers they're in. I wouldn't call them great answers all but their answers. We're gonna go to the scoreboard and see how you did with Jose.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 3: I love it when you dress up like a nurse.
Speaker 4: When you do that, John, you got four correct today.
Speaker 1: Oh he did well.
Speaker 3: I just lost. Well.
Speaker 4: You got the same amount of questions in the same amount of chances.
Speaker 1: And yeah, only three.
Speaker 6: The Big Easy screwed me.
Speaker 1: I just heard big and thought Big Apple.
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars. You could buy some of the top shelf liquor yourself.
Speaker 8: Job.
Speaker 7: Job.
Speaker 3: Let's go over the I'm just gonna here's the answers for you. The island that Pearl Harbor is on is o wahu over secreting sabacious glands on your face. That's not crying, it's acne.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, why does that sound worse?
Speaker 3: Acne? Doesn't sound good by itself, but it definitely sounds better than sabacious Glands. The literal return for play on words is a pun. The Big Easy is New Orleans.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The burger that first debuted at McDonald's called the Aristocrat is now called the Big Mac.
Speaker 1: Sounds oh man, I'm so mad about the or.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be back to do wind Brooks Box same time
Speaker 5: Tomorrow, brook and Jeffrey in the morning.