Speaker 1: Listen to every.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club.
Speaker 3: God damn good breakfast club.
Speaker 1: What that ass up on a breakfast club?
Speaker 2: Baby, You can't say breakfast club without the revels club.
Speaker 4: You're like this rare air.
Speaker 5: She got platforms and partners all over the place.
Speaker 1: Because your man is so high, people want to be investened with the breakfist buck.
Speaker 5: I don't think white people know how popular you guys are. DJ Envy Charlemagne to God.
Speaker 6: You guys really are like the hip hop early morning, late night talk to y'all.
Speaker 7: Know what y'all talking about?
Speaker 5: A moody? Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wake up, whether you're man or blessed.
Speaker 2: Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 8: Call up now eight hundred and five eighty five one O five one. We want to hear from you on a breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is actually hey, Ay, good morning. Where you calling them from?
Speaker 9: Of Columbus?
Speaker 5: Columbus?
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it off your chest, mama.
Speaker 10: Okay. So I'm a stay at home mom, but I also have my business on the side, and I just feel like my husband is just so it's considerate half the time, like he doesn't understand.
Speaker 4: What I really do know and no matter what that I actually do.
Speaker 1: You know how you can fix that, Ashley, go away for a day and let him watch them six kids on.
Speaker 4: When I go race for a day, my kids they call me, I'll be like, where's your dad.
Speaker 7: They'll be like, oh, he's in the room now.
Speaker 5: You turn off your phone for one day.
Speaker 1: That and let him have to deal with feeding them kids, washing those kids, taking the kids out.
Speaker 3: Why are you giving this bad advice?
Speaker 1: That's done.
Speaker 3: Her phone for one day. You'd have a fit, right, but but your phone.
Speaker 1: Actually, he doesn't appreciate her. So she's saying that she's a stay at home mom and we've.
Speaker 10: Been together since high school, like he's the only man I've ever been with, Like I really give everything and.
Speaker 9: All my time to everybody. Turn my kids, your help.
Speaker 5: Your relax and let him have to take care kids.
Speaker 1: And I bet you when you come back, he'd be like, baby, please, don't need baby, baby, ba.
Speaker 3: Don't turn your phone off for your husband.
Speaker 11: Man, not because the envy would have a fit if he turned off the phone to him out, but I would, my wife, I know how hard it is if six kids, you still would have a fit if she turned her phone off for a day. Imagine calling your wife. Imagine how many times he called her wife a day and we can't get in touch with over the twenty phone. He don't respect his wife, so he kind of respect I agree he did that, but she's speaking for her and you're speaking for you, So you respect your wife, but that doesn't speak to how she feel about what you're presenting them.
Speaker 6: So he could think he's respecting her and she may not feel it.
Speaker 3: That's real.
Speaker 10: But I wished that too, because I do understand that communication too, and I wish that. I'll be like, well, I just want this, so I just want that, and I'll be like okay, like in the morning, don't wake there and be like, well I want and I'm like, well, six months, I think I would like tonight.
Speaker 3: Like respecting subjectives.
Speaker 11: Though I was gonna say that to respecting subjective, so I got to know what her definition of feeling disrespected night.
Speaker 3: She just told us, you know what I'm saying, so you might.
Speaker 10: Have that's but I'm subject like, especially with the wedding, I had five other orders besides the wedding this weekend, and I was just exhausted up every hour with the baby, you know, and he's also in the weeknds, but he didn't get up and help me, but didn't want to try to wake me up. And then with the attitude when I'm like, no, get out.
Speaker 5: My face, you might just have to wake them up at three o'clock in the.
Speaker 1: Morning, sit on his face and be like, how does it feel now?
Speaker 5: That's you might have.
Speaker 7: Thank you, that's.
Speaker 3: Not disrespect me.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying in the morning, poor man, poor woman with the baby all night.
Speaker 6: I get it that it might be inconsiderate, but disrespect that we go and considerate because you love disrespectful to go the other way, right, chance something right?
Speaker 5: So it's like I'm bringing it to your radio real talk.
Speaker 12: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Go off your chest, mama.
Speaker 13: I am really upset a lot of husbands this morning because I had an act little Friday and when he changed up the cars, he never carried over rentals. So now I'm having to fagin, like, get up brother in the morning and dropped my kids off fairly. And if we're going to have to struggle with me because of him, if he has like he's just like.
Speaker 1: Dag feels like everybody this morning, like we can't hear you because you're so upset that you're yelling. But all like we can hear is that you're mad at your husband. Something about a rental car. He didn't give it back and now you have to do it, and you want to wild on his.
Speaker 13: Ass than well, yeah, no, I got into a car accident on Friday. It was mindfault because I was rushing. But like when he turns over, like when we changed cars, he never put like, how do you have on the insurance with real?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 13: No one figure out how to get to bad is to lead on opposite wait and opposite schedule.
Speaker 11: So he got kid, he got the rental and you don't have one, y'all got.
Speaker 13: No, he never put rental on when he changed over cards.
Speaker 14: I don't know what.
Speaker 13: You know when you get into an accident and you have rental insurance.
Speaker 3: Oh got you.
Speaker 5: To the car, so you got to pay for the car.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and it's like and it's like we gotta pay for.
Speaker 11: Summer, Like, well, you should have got into an accident. You shouldn't have got into an accident. Man, it was your fault. You said that, but you know.
Speaker 13: What, Okay, yeah, it was my fault. But however, this is why we have insurance. This is why we put options on there. What if somebody would have hit me?
Speaker 11: It sounds like all it sounds like both of y'all blaming each other for things that out of y'all control.
Speaker 1: And that's why I mean they should have put you should have put insurance on your car. But people do that because they'd be like, I'm never gonna get accent why I got paid this extra.
Speaker 5: That's what insurance is.
Speaker 11: The same way you shouldn't have got into an accident. He probably should have had insurance.
Speaker 5: But it's no need. You ought to be pointing the finger at each other.
Speaker 13: I understand that, but like now, our kids have to know. Our kids have to be a bic.
Speaker 9: So yes, drop me.
Speaker 1: If that work.
Speaker 11: You got to figure it out. So that's life, you know what I'm saying. You got to figure out how to pivot in sometimes in life.
Speaker 1: So y'all arguing, Now have a go with mama. Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: This is your time to get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Hello this oh, this is.
Speaker 15: I'm just sad at the older generation expecting that the younger generation should retire the same age. And because I'm at work and I see these guys, you know, sixty something years years old working and they old. Man, I'm just like, man, I can't be that old when I retired.
Speaker 11: Well, you know what they say when somebody told me back in the day, retirement is not an age, it's an income. I don't even know if I believe that anymore, because it's people I know that make mad money, but they just love what they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people love to work, and then a lot of people, you know, honestly don't know how to prepare for the future. You also got to think, you know, this is the generation where we're starting to learn more about financial freedom. So a lot of times, you know that the generation before us didn't actually know how to retire, didn't know how to save so they can retire, So some people still have to work. That's why when you see sometimes when you go into those supermarkets and you go those places and you see an older person working, you got to give them patience and help them out because sometimes they're there because they have to and they're just trying to, you know, get by like everybody else.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and you know what they say when when you stop moving, you know, you start to die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people don't want to keep some people want to keep moving.
Speaker 15: I guess that's maybe the profession I'm in, right, I'm an electrician. I'm in a trade out of Vegas right now. And I mean, these guys just don't want to retire. They feel like if they retire, they gonna die. Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 5: Could be a chance.
Speaker 1: And I'll be honest, I'd rather mess with an older electrician or older mechanic or old adoptor because a lot of times they didn't see and everything they didn't been through it.
Speaker 3: You know. Like that about your president, Well, you don't feel.
Speaker 15: Like, I feel like this should be an age cap president, just like they got time.
Speaker 11: You asked me, y'all want y'all want everything else age, You want your cognact age, your electrician age.
Speaker 3: But when it comes to your president, you don't want your own president.
Speaker 1: You using a mechanic or electrician like they've been through everything to see what works and what doesn't work. And a lot of this new generation they rely on AI or computers to see what's wrong I rather than tell me.
Speaker 5: But the president they keep falling. Your president definitely keep falling. Tell you the president need to care.
Speaker 6: Get hello, who's this morning?
Speaker 1: I can hear you now, come on and mama, get it off your chest.
Speaker 5: Drive. I'm opposed the picture. That's right. Yeah, I ran into you at the airport. We were heading to Aruba, right right.
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 5: Man? You're being safe out there? This is our bus driver from the Bronx.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, this school is a good morning at you just.
Speaker 1: Called this sac good morning, right, you'll be saying.
Speaker 9: Every day is something different in the Bronx, especially.
Speaker 3: In the Bronx.
Speaker 1: The Bronx will be safe out there morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then you be the same person screaming VX at a show.
Speaker 5: No, I don't.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to duck when it they say, yes, yes, but get.
Speaker 1: It off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's the j n V.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the God, we are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts just hilarious here yes me and we got our special guest, Tyler Le A.
Speaker 17: Long way from ringside, my brother, way from ringside, man, shout out to Russ Card. That's when I first that's when I first met Charloae man. Y'all know he's a good actor.
Speaker 5: That's a goddamn lie.
Speaker 11: I ain't never seen you ain't never seen ringside seen him act should have want to ask, that's a goddamn lie.
Speaker 12: That's when I first met this man. Ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 17: He showed up professional, he knew his lines and he had a few of them. A couple of showed up and did you think he was a true professional. That's when I met him, like I don't know, eight years ago.
Speaker 11: Can think he more chessing first of all, mars chessingnut things that I'm him.
Speaker 3: He said, I didn't make this up. He started that. But things have been on the up since then.
Speaker 12: For you, though, brother man, you know what's It's always good to have a job.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go back from Let's go back to meeting for people that don't know who you are.
Speaker 5: Young man from.
Speaker 1: Philly, had football dreams, high school of football, college, the football, and then decided that football wasn't the key to answer.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know a lot of times, like you know, our losses can really be lessons if you got enough, you know, if you can really see it for what it is. So it's like, you know, I just always thought I was gonna play you know, football in the NFL whatnot, Like since the little boy went all the way through Pop Warner got a scholarship and whatnot. But it's like, you know, what I figured out is that it's not always it's not all about having a skill set. And it's really crosses gims anywhere.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: You gotta know the right people, you gotta have the right politics going on. And you know, I had a couple of injuries, I was getting a little bit of trouble. You know, I didn't end up making it, but you know, in hindsight, it definitely was one of my biggest lessons.
Speaker 12: Oh for sure. It was a tough loss.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: So then you a friend of y'all invited you to l a blond.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know it was it was. It was very blind but I had to blindfold on me already. So, like like I said, I had, I got in a little bit of trouble, couldn't get a job.
Speaker 12: I couldn't really figure nothing out.
Speaker 17: I had two friends, it really like you know, I call them cousins, but you know, not by blood.
Speaker 3: But understand.
Speaker 1: Right training out in l A m hmm, yeah, so were they were think about training. It's like, well, my football trades.
Speaker 17: But but the cats I'm talking about, shout out to Leon and Lee Roy they were they were boxers. So I kind of just hanging around the gym finessed the job personal training. So somebody came up and just asked me the audition. Super small role. I hope it never sees the light to day.
Speaker 5: You appreciate it. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: It's not on TV.
Speaker 1: It's called super Slumber, horror movies, party slaughter, make TV.
Speaker 3: The more your star rids, it's gonna come out, it's gonna come out. Somebody gonna Amazon.
Speaker 5: Nobody like, it's not a porno and you know, so I showed up.
Speaker 17: I did it, I booked it, and it wasn't enough, you know, A couple of thousand dollars, but it was enough to kind of peak my interest. I had some natural skill set, but I wasn't like the best at it. So at that point I started to you know, apply myself to get the head shots and get into a class and unized things started going. You get deeper in it, you start doing the reading and getting into therapy and all the things that that it takes to really sharpen this tool.
Speaker 12: But it takes work.
Speaker 5: I had to tie up everything.
Speaker 1: They said that he actually walked, didn't wearing his outfit as you were auditioning. That had to be kind of streaming with six foot six walking in dressed how.
Speaker 17: Tall he is like a basketball player walking through. But yeah, so it was like that that was that was a long audition process, maybe over the span of like four or five months. You know, he was auditioning a few different shows for like plenty of different roles at the same time.
Speaker 12: So it's a you know, it's like a gauntlet.
Speaker 17: You're going in for this role, this this different TV show, and you know, maybe like three or four auditions into it, we had like some type of callbacks.
Speaker 12: They brought us to Atlanta.
Speaker 17: And he was in the middle of shooting something while he was coming down to look at the auditions, and anybody knows him, like he don't got no time for nothing. He's doing twelve things at once. You think he's Jamaican. He got fifty different jobs. So you know, on his lunch break from shooting something with me, did he came in to check out what was going on perspective, how hard he worked and how much tunnel vision you need to really get done what you're trying to do in this business.
Speaker 3: And that hasn't to have nuts. Yeah, yeah, long time ago. Yeah, And so when did you get pe Valley?
Speaker 17: Pee Valley was probably like we did nine seasons that Have and Have Nots. I think we went off the air maybe in like twenty twenty. We probably stopped filming maybe twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, and I had booked it maybe like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 12: So for the last season of the Have and Have Nots.
Speaker 17: In the first season of Pee Valley, we were shooting them at the same time, which was crazy because back then in the first season we shot on Tyler Perry Studios.
Speaker 12: So like I was having a couple of days that were crazy.
Speaker 17: We're like you know, we would I would shoot a ten hour, eleven hour day over here, you know, six to seven over here, go take a shower and clock in eight to six am for Pea Valley.
Speaker 12: But it was just like and then.
Speaker 5: That's two different roles and scripts and two different.
Speaker 12: Woh, yeah, it was.
Speaker 17: It was definitely, you know, it definitely was difficult, you know, for those few days. But this is these are the problems that we that we asked for, you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying.
Speaker 12: In between sets, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, now I ask you know, you said you were playing football, and this is a question that I asked every football player, anybody that's played for Would you allow your child to play football? Especially because you had a bad back surgery?
Speaker 17: So yeah, for sure, I had, yeah, knee surgeries like plenty concussions. Man, It's it's different nowadays, you know, with all the science and everything that we know. So I would probably say, I mean, I don't want to I want to be a dream killer play, you know, I don't want to be tough for one. I got two boys now, But I do think that, like you know, I would be a food and not apply some of the things that we know now. I wouldn't want them to play my position. I was a running back. It's just constant contact. Maybe a little wide receiver. Quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: We got mored with Tyler Lepley when we come back, so don't move.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. So your exce my girlfriend?
Speaker 12: Yeah it was my girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Never okay, thank you for cleaning it up.
Speaker 11: Is it hard to love out loud? I guess when you have a next like you like you know, you bought we started you buy the bench for for for miracle on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yeh wagon.
Speaker 12: Shout out the bird man.
Speaker 11: Are you are you afraid to put stuff like that out there because it might piss off the Yeah.
Speaker 17: I mean, you know, I don't really I don't really think about it like that. She's got to push gifts too. It just wasn't you know, it wasn't in front of everybody, and it was at a different you know, place in my in my career and stuff and money at the time. You know, I gave her, I gave her equity in the house that we had before. So when I sold her, she you know, she had some money and that you know, she do taking care of everything when we was together, and when we weren't, she still had a full time manny because she's got a job that requires her to be away for like twelve hours a day. So like, even if it's not what you see on Instagram, you know, I provide for all of my family, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: But yeah, it can be. You know, social media can make things.
Speaker 5: Can't be scared.
Speaker 14: You're not scared, but like can't feel away so much like of watching what you do in this relationship because of his past relationship country, he's still if you want to love loud, you know, maybe this girl is different. Maybe you know apral was was private, you know, Miracles different, so like you were just I don't I don't not that you asked me that, but I'm just saying I don't think that you should move because you know what was then was then this is now?
Speaker 17: Yeah, and there was love and there was love in both scenarios. Most just you know, I'm in love with Miracle. Now we have a family, and this is this is how I'm moving.
Speaker 3: Birthdays and Valentine if you don't need the g wagon just for a.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, man, I was making that I was making a joke with my family recently, Like the.
Speaker 17: Last five months is like loaded up, like everybody's birthday, Valentine's Day, Christmas, like it's all compounded into like this five month run. So it's like I'm gonna need them three jobs. But yeah, I don't. I don't you know what I give. I give out of the goodness of my heart. I don't really take tabs of it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 17: It's it's nice. You may get you may get a g wagon one day, you may get a conversation, another two flowers or something like that.
Speaker 12: I don't really pay attention to it.
Speaker 5: Not coming.
Speaker 1: No damn conversation for a birthday, aniversary for Christmas.
Speaker 12: You got me, let's have a talk.
Speaker 5: So you're producing the film like holding auditions.
Speaker 12: No, no, I'm I'm doing it with with he said.
Speaker 11: No, right, he said that for me and you, me and you that means you call Davis.
Speaker 5: I meant not yet you meant what you said that.
Speaker 1: No, ladies and gentlemen, we appreciation joining your brother.
Speaker 12: Thank you for taking time.
Speaker 3: To have offal Man the Miracle got the role Jess again.
Speaker 11: Okay, it's the breakfast club that's telling.
Speaker 5: Let the y'all know the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning, everybody, it's the j n V. Charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guest hosts. We have Jess Hilarious here, Yes we do all right now if you're just joining us, we're talking about Tyer Lepley. Tyler Lepley, excuse me. He was here this morning and he was talking about his relationship with his baby moms and their kids and his new girl or his new fiance, I should say, and their kid. Let's listen to the audio.
Speaker 14: Miracle Watts had said something about, you know, like she takes on your kids as her kids, Like, how is that situation now? Because I know that April got mad at that she got how is that now?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 17: You know, it's it's it's a process. You know, it's like it's definitely better than it was. He still got a little way to go. As much as I would not like it to be like that. You know, I can't rush anything because this is you know, again, the problems of the man areena. It's just it kind of happens like this. The one thing I will say is that again, that's that's some other two of my children. You know what I'm saying, I have nothing but love and respect for us. So you know, I give her grace and patience as she as she figures out what she got to feel herself through.
Speaker 14: You know what I will want for somebody to treat my kid like that, like my kid is there?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? For sure?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's an interesting conversation, you know what I mean, because you know you got to ask do you want someone to treat your kids like they're their own? But also something else he said in there, like do you treat your ex you know, like you do your your new girl just to just to keep the peace. Now, Jess, you gotta this is your lane. You know what I mean because I listened to you. Of course you got carefully reckless on the black effect, but you have a carefully reckless discussions, yeah, with your family, and you do a lot of conversations with your baby daddy. So do you feel like you want his new girl to treat your son like?
Speaker 3: Well, listen all.
Speaker 14: Of my baby father's baby mothers, because that's the lot if you will, they all treat my son amazing. I treat all of his kids amazing. Every relationship he's been in, and it's been a lot of them after me. Nobody has ever mistreated my son. I've never had an issue with any of Rome's girlfriends and none of that like other baby mothers just one but but even but she's never treated my child crazy. That was just something you know that we as mothers, as women or whatever.
Speaker 5: But nah, it's that way.
Speaker 3: So do you want them to take a mother type role? You want them to just be cool.
Speaker 14: You don't gotta take them up. That's what they end up doing anyway, But you don't have to take that. You don't have to be over nurture like you know what I'm saying where it seems forced off.
Speaker 5: It's something that you just because he needed.
Speaker 14: My son's dad has been with a lot of girls who didn't have kids, so they didn't really even have experience and being around kids, but they tried.
Speaker 5: It was just like, you.
Speaker 14: Don't really gotta try to be his mother, but you have to. You have to like my child. My child gotta like you too.
Speaker 1: Like but let me ask you, Jess, So, yeah, you know, when it's a younger child, they have to be motherly, right, but what is.
Speaker 14: It like mom too? Is it like it never happened and never happened. He better not ever call nobody else.
Speaker 5: No Mom, not mom.
Speaker 14: Too, Okay, okay, last day mom. I don't care Mom two three whatever. No, I'm the first and only mom. He can call them miss whatever because you gotta put a handle on it. I don't care how young the girl whatever is gonna be missed, whatever her name is.
Speaker 11: Now, now, what about you know Tyler bought his miracle or g Wagon right, and I asked him, like, you know, just to keep the piece. Do you do stuff like that for your other baby moms? Is that expected?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 11: Because if you think about when people get divorced, you know, they got to make sure that they're they're exit set up the same way that's set up.
Speaker 1: I think they should. You know, I'm gonna tell you why. Because you don't want your one kid to be driving into G sixty three g Wagon and that's one hundred and eighty thousand dollars in the other kid to be driving in a Ford Escort.
Speaker 5: What is wrong for? That's question? Look, yo, that's that's what listen man. Why would you say that word up? What if ford Escort say a Prius? Okay price? Yeah, I won't want no, not not if my brother got a G sixty three, that's what I'm saying. I'm pulling up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I'm pulling up in that you have.
Speaker 6: So you're saying you have to do that if you got if I got an X and she got kids of mind, she got to be riding the same way.
Speaker 3: My new woman riding.
Speaker 14: I don't agree with that. I don't know what envy is saying over there, but I don't. I don't think that. I don't think that. I think whatever I do for my kids, all right, cool, I don't. I shouldn't have to be responsible for what you got going on after me. Like I'm in a new relationship. My responsibility is my kids and me protecting the.
Speaker 3: Kids gonna still be in the PRIs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The kids go, your kids, as long as they not drop they in the back. It's about and driving you in the back. So you're good. You don't got no bills, you ain't got nothing to worry about. You still on four wheels.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you gotta have another Mercedes, but give me something that the kids feel cobling and not making fun of.
Speaker 14: Listen, we grew up different whatever. But he didn't buy the kids a G wagon. He bought miracle a G wagon. The baby in the G wagon. We don't know nothing about no g wagon.
Speaker 5: That's true. It ain't that kids know it.
Speaker 1: Like your son is in fifth grade. He knows the difference between the G wagon and the prius.
Speaker 14: I'm telling you my kids, all right, y'all, listen, I don't care I said what I said.
Speaker 5: That's it, all right, let's go to the phone.
Speaker 11: Your son definitely know the difference between the G wagon the point I get that, man, it a birthday.
Speaker 3: An't want that.
Speaker 5: I have a gea Wagon and I also have I forgot the name of whatever.
Speaker 3: My other bens is.
Speaker 5: I got both of them right.
Speaker 14: Shut up with my baby father. He got a nice little acro, I'm saying. So he's showing my son the best of both worlds. You know what I'm saying, Taller little kids that they gonna know the best of buy.
Speaker 3: He's so stupid.
Speaker 4: This it's a shaquana. Hey, hey guys, good morning.
Speaker 5: What you want to got so bad? Discovery? Sound like mad?
Speaker 9: It'saquana.
Speaker 5: I'm just they'll play with that. Don't play with it. Don't play with it. Which what's your.
Speaker 1: Thoughts, Mama.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I just want to wagh in and say, it depends on how long you've been with the person, because I have an AX who would take our kids around his girlfriend he just met like a week ago, and I feel that that's something you shouldn't do. But if you're serious with the person and you know you're you feel like you got a future with them, I mean, I see nothing wrong with it. But on the standstill, it is a lot of crazy people in the world. You gotta be cautious.
Speaker 9: A lot of people harming kids and doing crazy things to kids.
Speaker 4: So that's where I'm with it. Like it's you think you're gonna be with the person long term, and you're dating for a minute and you get to know each other, you're talking about y'all kids, Okay, but on your first date, you're not taking their kids to chuck your keys to play together because y'all woke kids.
Speaker 5: I agree, right, I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 5: You can't be bringing anybody around your chair. Yeah that's that's what she's saying. That's what she's saying. But I do believe. I do believe that.
Speaker 14: Okay, if I got kids, and you got kids, and we ain't got no babysitters. We want to see each other bad enough. Yeah, let's meet up a chucky cherses.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 15: Moronica?
Speaker 5: Hey Monica, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 5: What's your thoughts, Mama? My thoughts?
Speaker 9: I do not date?
Speaker 5: Was left?
Speaker 9: I don't date mess with kids at fact reason. If I can't let my kids go over to the other parents, I don't feel comfortable. That's not like, how am I gonna feel comfortable with my kid going to see his other parent if I don't like or get along with the other person?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 5: Is that better? But let me ask you this, Monica, is that because you better?
Speaker 14: Or is that because has he ever given you any type of like, Yo, I'm I'm gonna put my son in jevity or put my kid in jevity?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 5: Is he that you got to know the other parents too?
Speaker 14: Are they ever gonna bring somebody that you don't like around your kid that's gonna do something to your kid?
Speaker 5: Is that better? Or is that just how you feel it's not better?
Speaker 9: I think it's just that as a mother, I'm gonna stink it for the mother point of view. As a mother, you have to feel comfortable. If you're not comfortable with the man, she's gonna write me it's not ever gonna work. So I would think that maybe me and the girl would have to talk. I would be mature enough to be like, let me talk to the girl, and if I'm feeling her and I like her, that, yeah, well you can go. But listen, Jess, yes you must, and I'm talking about it. You have to stay the permanent co host on the show. I been trying all week. Yo, this is the funniest show ever been in my life. Charles, the man is out his best with you.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, girl. I agree with everything you say.
Speaker 14: Because I answer I handwer and I think I dressed the best one here out of everybody.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Baby.
Speaker 11: I already told you she get the permanent role. I guarantee you she won't be coming here like she's hosting the award show every day. I guarantee you to be sweatshoits. It's all right.
Speaker 5: So what's the moral of the story.
Speaker 3: What is the moral of the story. Just because you've been co parenting very well for a.
Speaker 14: Pretty long time now, you do not I don't think you have to you're not responsible for your extra responsible for your kids.
Speaker 11: I think that's what that is, and that makes sense. You're not responsible for your responsible for your kids.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not.
Speaker 14: You're not responsible like my Like I said, my son's dad has five kids with five different women. As after he moved on, he take care of his bomb father take care of his kids.
Speaker 5: I don't try to support, no more for none of them, but no more. But he is not responsible for their mothers, right, none of that nothing. Yep.
Speaker 14: It's different in the marriage because the divorce you gotta settle that, you gotta you get this, I get this whatever. But like girlfriend, boyfriend, yo, if it's not about my child, yo, I'm in my relationship.
Speaker 5: But let me ask you this, what's good.
Speaker 1: Let's say you move on and now that one child lives a different life than those all those other four kids, how do you think the other four kids will.
Speaker 5: Feel like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that one kid he gets you know, he gets to go to the football games, he gets to go to this because he's with the father all day long in that house. Don't you feel like all the kids should have that same love and that same feeling.
Speaker 5: But that's what I'm saying. What the ex gotta do with that.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna go pick my kid up and we're gonna you know, I'm gonna take you with the rest of my kids for daddy. It ain't gonna pick you and the baby mother up and y'all and no, I'm picking my all. I'm gonna get all my kids together, just like Rome doing that, Just like my son's dad does it. He don't do nothing with I was other kids. Or if he got his girls, it's girl's Day and boys boy's day, then he got days when we get all of them, So he does.
Speaker 5: I don't know how, but my baby father thought.
Speaker 11: Thought basically with Jesse saying she only buy McDonald's for her son, she ain't buying mc donald the restaur kids.
Speaker 5: Yo, what time the Breakfast Club? Morning?
Speaker 1: Everybody, It's Steve j n V Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest, co host Gary Olhwa is joining us today, Yes, indeed, and we got a special guest in the building country Way.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Hey, I'm glad to be here and you here this time, this time. You don't never be here, man, I feel like y'all give me the other version, not the poor version. Take the version we got. Whatever y'all got, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Was on the way.
Speaker 3: Man, talk to us about this new book.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's my book about my arm It's about my life. Man, It's about me coming from that small country time. You know what I'm talking about, lum, and just overcoming those obstacles of me having all those kids and coming from there to hear now, man, just letting everybody know that they can do it, you know, help us on the way for everybody. You know, just got to listen to that little voice in you, and you know, just a lot of lessons for everybody else, blessings. Just using my life experiences and applying to other people lives and let them know. If I could come from Milling, Georgia, whatever one read light, anybody could do it.
Speaker 5: How many kids you have? You said you got ten kids? Yeah? Ten Jesus Christ. So how do you spread the time with all the kids?
Speaker 1: Because your daughter might have dance, your son might have baseball, your other daughter got cheerleading, your other son swimming.
Speaker 5: But I spread the time because you know, like I said in the book, help us on the way you need to help. I found a way.
Speaker 1: Well, God gave me a way to the way my life set up with social media, I'm able to film at home, so I'm able to make my money at home. So like my son, I got him an autem. I took up all July. I ain't doing no shows. My daughter I got to go to her dance at June. But the way I make my money is always a way for everybody. You know, my way was, I don't got to be on the road or gone all the time. I make my money at my house. Like I feel all my skits at my house, so you know, I'm able to be home a lot.
Speaker 3: What made you want to go from comedian the memoir writer? How do you know you had a story to tell?
Speaker 1: Because, man, the things I used to read books when I was in the streets. You know what I'm saying, I very becoming me. And there God's way of you know, for they laws of power artists, seduction was reading these books and and that's how you did it. Yeah, all the seduction kids, right.
Speaker 5: I love Robert Green.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So you know I felt like, man, I know my story worked because I've used it even in the streets. But I used and I used to go to banks with a five hundred credit score. I knew how to get that bank loan. You know, just these things and listens. I just knew just from instincts. It worked for me even in the comedy game when I first because I was one of the I was the first social media guy they let go into clubs and get them deals. They wasn't letting us get the weekend deals, but I knew how to get in. It's just like so everything it was the og comedians like Gary Block and y'all. Oh no, they was get the deals, but they didn't trust on social media people because first of all, it was like, you know, we ain't paid our dues, and I understand where they're coming from, and we ain't learned the game yet.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of us ain't even have a set yet.
Speaker 1: So but I knew how to maneuver everything, and I was like man, and I talked people around me and it was working for them.
Speaker 5: So I was like the world need to fill my game of how this don't work for me.
Speaker 11: Since kindergarten, Gary had the perception of the social media comedian changed.
Speaker 6: See I don't like the whole paying your dues because then you're saying, how dare you try to make a living? That's how I look at it, like just because the way they can be famous is different. It's better nowadays because when I started in the late nineties, we were at the mercy of the quote unquote machine. We had to help a producer from Comedy Central or a network put our stuff on there. These guys now they create their own fan base, They're creating their own lanes. So how can you be mad at it? I'm more like learned from it because at first I was like, so what, You're the first person I heard say you can make money off Facebook.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, be clean.
Speaker 12: He's right.
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 6: Basically he did what Tyler Perry did with the movies because when to the movies come out, they didn't account for those black, over thirty church going women that took the buses to the theater go see his movie. It's basically he's dealing with social media, is what he's saying. Like, he's taking into account that audience. So I'm not mad at it. You ain't got no choice. Well, list enough for everybody one laying y'all down be mad at it. I could be frustrating. You can't tell you how in the feel talking about now. Gary always showed little. I ain't gonna lie man, Me and Gary. It was a couple of out there, but I was I didn't care.
Speaker 12: I was one of the ones.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for somebody to try me like I like Gary, say, bro, we come on, man, we come from it.
Speaker 5: Most of us.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Black, no dispect gear.
Speaker 5: But you one of us.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But sspect come from the bottom. Yeah, we're making a living.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 3: It was the population of.
Speaker 5: Your town growing up, man, like three thousand. Mine was seven thousand.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, man, somebody do. Comedian Steve Brown called me. He was one of the ones I first started. Everybody I had a problem with I called on the phone. Really don't play with me like that, Like I don't play like that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: We all trying to make a living.
Speaker 1: So I would have a problem with you that they box you out where you can't nah man, like they all online to my social media people.
Speaker 5: Man, it's an art. Man. Don't you mess with people money. It's people. I don't think good.
Speaker 1: But I'm no felling on get online and say nothing about no artists because I'm missing up. You know what I'm saying, That ain't my lane because some people eating and people got to feed kids and coming from the streets. You respect that. I at least I ain't selling dope. And I was selling dope the whole time. So I went from the stage, I mean selling dope to on the stage, and this day I wouldn't. I'm like, man, don't play, I don't. So many people you had to call, like you might be cool now that you have to call him, Like, hey, Steve Brown was one of them. I called him to call somebody else. You're about to go somebody now still to this day. Nah, it was like a couple of years ago. I was about to call somebody else. I was looking for his number, but another comedian, d Ray gave. He said, Wayne, I'm not feeling to let you do that. You know, I called every comedian trying to get this certain comedian number, or Dray stopped you from doing.
Speaker 2: He' stopping from dealing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's the problem. How do you try to hate without saying his name?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 1: Because he was online. He was like, somebody said it certain comedian, it's funny, and I blocked them. So he was like, I hope you ain't talking about Dais Banks the Country Wayne, and then he was like, no, Daisy Banks.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hold up, So I'm trying to call it, but.
Speaker 1: Don't you evil just because I don't figure it out and don't don't do that.
Speaker 5: It just asked me how to do it.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of it comes from just being the og here is when they original Gary, When guys are doing it like for a long time and just having broken over that threshold of selling a good amount of tickets, I think a lot of it they get frustrated because now you got the younger guys, the social media guys, and they're selling more tickets to them. That's really what it comes down to. It's they're frustratings. I guarantee whoever was upset with you is not selling as many tickets as you because you're never upset when you selling tickets.
Speaker 3: You ain't worry about the dy.
Speaker 5: That's the truth.
Speaker 6: And let me tell you something. You're getting this long game long enough. There's enough for everybody. Yes, you mean the same city as somebody you're both selling tickets be upset.
Speaker 3: A lot of that is just jealousy in it. Man, That's literally all it is.
Speaker 1: But man, I just feel like, man, you know, when nobody got time, Nobody ain't got time for that. Bout the OG's who who like Gary, who's already doing their thing, and Kevin Hart said, you entertainer. Everybody was showing love, but it was the ones that quite ain't been in the game a long time, and that's your fault. They can hate on Kevin Hart all they want, but I tell everybody they'd be like Kevin Hart and their fun. I'm like, bro, everybody got to be real that specially he dropped with all right, all right, all right, the way about Baker account, sit up. Everybody know that was one of the best classes in the last ten years. Everybody tried to know that special. And I'm like, bro, like somebody who get that far. It's something they doing behind closed doors, and it's worked.
Speaker 11: Not even closed doors. It's something that he's doing on that stage that you may not connect with. Tens of millions of everybody connect it with that specially. I don't know how they get Everybody remember that special, that special.
Speaker 5: Change the game, wait until you see the next one. And Kevin never changed. That's the thing next with keV. He never changed.
Speaker 1: Kevin has always He's been the same keV. And when we first met him, I think Kevin know that too. When people say he ain't funny, I think he's so smart. For me and him when I talk to him, people don't know how to intelligence he is to get that far ast in intelligence. Absolutely, he's so smart. He let people say that. But that special was it was the relatable material of you know, the way my bank set up his daddy going through the spelling beed.
Speaker 5: But that's the kind of stuff that works. No disrespect with good song right saying that now we're still man, come on, man, number numbers of hating.
Speaker 3: Gary Kevin funny, what he's smart. I'm just listening, bro, he is not. Granted, I didn't think it was that good.
Speaker 5: He's put a little on it. I know. I ain't gonna say much like that to me, not all of them. But that's about that's that's specially right there one how.
Speaker 1: We got more with country way when we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast club, Good morning, Morning, everybody's the j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club got our guess co hosts Gary Owens with us Jesse Allaris is head but she wasn't here for the interview yesterday. But we still kick it in a country. When you got a chapter in your book called the Player Life, Yeah it's country way built for a relationship.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm definitely built for relationship.
Speaker 3: How many at one time?
Speaker 1: I don't really built for a monogamous relationship, you know what I mean. It's just that, you know, I don't worry on myself enough. I tell the woman, you got to be ready, you know what I'm saying, Because a lot of men, a lot of women think they're in a position. And I understand where the're coming from, but men work. Certain men that work on themself too, and there's certain women. I just it got to be a certain woman who don't want the world, because I never I don't care about the world, so we care about us.
Speaker 5: I'm ready to be in.
Speaker 2: A relationship, and I've been in relationships all my life.
Speaker 5: He just confused me. This is my first time. It's my confusion. That's what the player is.
Speaker 3: Like that I think right now.
Speaker 5: The world. But yeah, so basically that's thirty five now, So I want a relationship. The answer was no, I'm ready.
Speaker 11: I want.
Speaker 6: I love relationship. Relationships are made relationship, that's obvious.
Speaker 11: Yea.
Speaker 1: I love that you committed one with because you get more. You get more out of that relationship. Where you when that woman feel like you committed and you committed to her.
Speaker 5: I don't believe you, country, Yeah, you gotta show you got to prove it. I've been in relationships, man, you know that it didn't work.
Speaker 3: I left you.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever left me. So what's the reason for you?
Speaker 5: I said?
Speaker 2: I let her say that because I you know, I'm talking. I'm gonna let people.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She got a brand, But no, I ain't. I never got left in my life.
Speaker 1: Or why do you leave them? Well, like, what's the always the problem? Most of the time, I'm ready to elevate feeling. It's like, you're gonna go on this journey with me because it's the world, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't really care about the world. You know what's going on out there. I walk my own lane. It's like most people, you can feel it. It's like I want to keep elevating and keep spiritually working on myself and the person don't want to go with me.
Speaker 2: I got to keep going, man. I just that's what I just find my manager, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I've done that with everything because get to certain I got kids, get certain things.
Speaker 2: Man, you can't get the.
Speaker 1: People behind you in the corner right there, he said, because it was just no you know, I ain't nothing to talk about it on here, but it just wasn't working up.
Speaker 5: Man, I know when it's time to leave me. That's the hardest thing to do. Even in business.
Speaker 1: It's hard to be like, this ain't working and I got to elevate. So either you come with me if I'm doing if I'm doing it, if I'm doing the podcast radio show and I talked to NBA and Charlotta Magne, I'm listening one hundred percent. I'm going wherever y'all taking me, because y'all are professionals at this. So if I'm proven in my world where I come from, like in my book, you know my story, I'm like when I'm in a relationship, I'm like, man, unless you got a better route, man, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: So basically the manage it didn't have a better route.
Speaker 2: Nah, nah no, And invery relationship I had. You know what I'm saying. You know I'm gonna keep rising.
Speaker 3: Another thing you're doing, I did that.
Speaker 11: I love is you got a movie out on Amazon Prime SCREENE love that you funded yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I think that's a great route to go.
Speaker 11: But talk to the people while you went that route instead of getting the studio to produce it.
Speaker 1: But because it ain't make sense, I see everybody pitching stuff, and I'm like, if everybody got millions of dollars, if we got a resource and legs, shoot yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I did it myself just to see and it went up. You know what I'm saying. The money came back and you know you own the It's like digital real estate. Man, we own this content. Because I seen what I did with the social media a little skits. I'm like, oh look, bro, I did this with three minutes skits built Adien. So I'm like, that's how people have been making the money. If you own that movie, bro, if you own if you own ten movies, if you spend ten million dollars shoot ten movies, you know what I'm saying, million dollars piece.
Speaker 2: You own ten movies. If the movie on Amazon Prime of two b making three thousand dollars a day a piece, you know what I'm saying, you.
Speaker 1: Making thirty thousand dollars a day for the rest of your life, and then sometimes it might spike up. Just like you got the money, tize off yourself first and let the game moneytize whatever left.
Speaker 11: Let me have a question, because information is important. You don't got to put the numberbout that. How much did you spend on the movie?
Speaker 5: Spend by the minute? Okay? Okay? And you got that back already pretty much. You know what I'm saying, pretty much.
Speaker 1: It's been out how long? Only been out three months? Man, they're making money every day. I was gonna get half of it and it ain't even put it on to b it. You know what I'm saying to Tuba, you get that, get an AD revenue, and then you can license it. We got a couple offers on the licensing situation on the movie already that I instantly gonna make a proper I'm I'm being a profit already. But I can't go to Tuba toil after year after that if I take the deal. So it's so many options and you own it, man, you own it forever.
Speaker 12: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Country, I just I feel like I'm sling when you're gonna do your next one.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do it this fall because it's a writer of striking Hollywood, so everybody shut down. So I'm trying to you know, I'm trying to take advantage. And I'm gonna shoot another movie called That's Hurt and in the first movie Strange Love and then comes from my mind. I just got in and I seen the script change a little bit, but this movie is coming from my mind and I want to direct it because I just see I see the movie. So I'm definitely trying to shoot at this fall. Now you just did a one more thing because you know, since Gary so salty, I gotta stick this one because you ain't this film with a one hour comedy special. Yeah, with this is coming it, I know it.
Speaker 11: Netflix, for whatever reason, won't give the great Gary Owens a comedy special.
Speaker 3: Country Wayne his on mate twelfth.
Speaker 5: You ain't got in Washington, never had one? You got you Netflix?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: All right, just checking.
Speaker 1: You ain't got a Netflix.
Speaker 5: They say no every time.
Speaker 3: He got great on showtime.
Speaker 12: Though you got great.
Speaker 5: Special Amazon proa.
Speaker 2: They feel good.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: That's That's really what I've been waiting on because I've been sneaking on the stage.
Speaker 6: So its great, doesn't it feels great to be a black man.
Speaker 5: Beginn go in and pitch something.
Speaker 3: Garret said, He about to go, Garret, he about to clim races. He about to say. They don't want to let no.
Speaker 19: White man, no straight white man, all these white guys, no Jewish Jewish difference, talking about circumcised white guys.
Speaker 3: Sorry, don't come up with tracy reasons why we can't get a special.
Speaker 5: No, no, no six foot.
Speaker 6: Left handed brother. Oh man, give him some game country way? And how did it come about? Man? Netflix?
Speaker 3: Netflix, call you now.
Speaker 5: It's it's some of the some of the stuff I use in the book all my life.
Speaker 1: I just played it, you know, I just you know, things happen, man, things happened, and the opportunity came up.
Speaker 5: You know. That's what I've been waiting on the whole time, you know, just waiting on that. They've been calling him.
Speaker 6: How long you been waiting? Freaking Internet comics, Steve Brown, I'm with it right now.
Speaker 12: Man, Steve my dog.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of pressure though, because this is the one people are gonna be waiting to see.
Speaker 5: This is the one they He're gonna get buck, Man, I don't play. Where are you gonna film it? That you heard? That's great?
Speaker 1: No, man, that's that's stand up specially, that's what I've been waiting on, because really that's what I was working.
Speaker 5: That's why I wasn't on social media anymore. No. I was on the road every weekend, every weekend for years.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying, on the road writing new material. He was rooting for you to tell you herd about the Netflix special.
Speaker 5: Questions.
Speaker 19: I hope we skip over that. Let's get back to you and Jess. What happened there? Oh you broke up with her, but you let her ride with it? Why did your book me pictures.
Speaker 5: Words?
Speaker 19: I want to take a picture of Netflix specially put it on there. You released the book too early, man, but I'm happy for you. I hope it's top ten.
Speaker 6: You got to help us on the way comedy tour, Yeah, yeah, help his own way coming into it, man, we're on tour right now.
Speaker 5: It is in May.
Speaker 2: But so the tour going great. You know, we had to step by by myself in theaters. You know what I'm saying. That was the challenge.
Speaker 5: What was your toughest market?
Speaker 1: The toughest market to my like selling tickets wise like Denver only sould like fifteen hundred tickets.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I bet you sold out in Denver, Hungary crushing yes, please please like Denver.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Gosh, it's not different tough market.
Speaker 1: We got more with Country Way when we come back, it's the breakfast club. Good morning Morning. Everybody's DJ Envy, Charlamagne, the gud. We are the breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts Gary Owens with us Jesse Larius is Head but she wasn't here for the interview yesterday, but were still kicking it with Country When I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 5: You know, out of your skins, got two questions.
Speaker 1: What was the big skit that made you pop, that made people realize that went viral into what was the hardest kit to do it? Because sometimes you do it with different artist celebrities. What was the hardest one to do with the celebrity? Let me see the first to skip. That popped me off. When I did have the fake like I like a girlfriend's cooking. I only got like two thousand offer, but that was the one that made me go viral. And the hardest one to do probably was probably Boosie. It was kind of hard because I went, I made it to his house before he made it up, Like so he was waiting on Boosy at his own house. At his own house, I seen everybody but Boosy. I seen his cousins and his homeboy, and I don't know what Boots at, but t I we was in the hood.
Speaker 2: So that was pretty hard because like we need, we need to hurry up.
Speaker 1: He was late and we in the real hood because I did them both of my character drill so do to what probably the hardest to do with a celebrity, uh, but ti I probably because the bube me we was in at the time.
Speaker 11: I mean, I listen, man, I just love to see where you come from from social media, having a book out, having your own movie on Amazon, Netflix, special education, Like that's just I mean, that's that's that's been ten years ago.
Speaker 12: People.
Speaker 11: Was like a man that ain't gonna those guys On the end of that ain't gonna be doing nothing, so they're not gonna be around to watch like you and Just and DC and.
Speaker 5: Everything y'all doing that is incredible, man, absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know what I like about the new generation guys is they they work together a lot.
Speaker 5: Absolutely with the sketches. You partner with a bunch of people, sketches, you.
Speaker 3: Just still do stuff together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and jes cool me and Jess ain't never I think just respect that. I don't never get on here and talk negative about it. I let her talk negative about me because that a woman, a woman gonna do that. So I really, yeah, a woman gonna do that. You're not not negative, but you have experienced that, guy rative, but no man as a woman, man, I don't respect you, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Some men just cool.
Speaker 2: I think she just respected that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, I ain't. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to get on here and say nothing about no woman here and the negative. Now would you ever let like a comedie, an older comedian open up for you something like that? Yeah, they cool that, Like they don't have a Netflix special?
Speaker 6: No, bro, man, When people think no deespecially getting rady Gared Man.
Speaker 1: Let's get right after the legend Gary legend Geared Man. You know gartt he the only one that go out there new material. A lot of people don't do that. Gary come out there and give them new jokes, especially after specially and just then you know, Gary is a legend.
Speaker 6: For for notice or that, Wayne, I wish somebody on Netflix would notice somebody wanted that.
Speaker 3: You really wanted that.
Speaker 5: What does that do?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just never had one.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it would do. Charloatagne, what do you mean what would it do? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because I get told.
Speaker 1: Gary really needed I think the Internet, us from the Internet needed more, because nobody don't know whether we're funny or not unless the people came to see us. So it's like that's our like audition to the world because we got our fan base. But now you got to see the world, get to see and if you pop on Netflix.
Speaker 11: Man, you you finally get absolutely that thing, you know, that stand up and you might bringing a whole new audien because there's people that go on Netflix just to see.
Speaker 3: Who's doing new stand ups, like who's this country?
Speaker 12: Exactly?
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 6: I think Netflix will probably help the international market. Right now, I'm pretty much doing really great in the United States. I see the guys going overseas. I'm like, that's Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Netflix, you don't see Wayne. Oh no, no, I've never been out of the country in my life. I went I went to film the TV show with Lisa Kodro and Takoway t t excuse me, what was.
Speaker 5: That last name?
Speaker 3: Talk like we're just that slide Huh you know what?
Speaker 12: Question?
Speaker 5: Who that is?
Speaker 3: Who the hell is talking with TV?
Speaker 5: Does he have a Netflix special? Like the biggest that run in the game right now?
Speaker 3: She did, Oh, my fault myself? What I'm looking for?
Speaker 12: He's the man right now?
Speaker 5: What he like?
Speaker 3: He's like my fault take a.
Speaker 5: T t India right, yeah, like he like he's from from New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, I met him.
Speaker 5: I met h I met him before I heard that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he the man right now? Like he but they he got the game cool with the president.
Speaker 3: Talking about I got Dan Taylor. No, there you go, I got baby my dog. So how do you find time between touring and movies and.
Speaker 11: Writing books just to still have a social life, man, Because you gotta have you got to have material to.
Speaker 1: Draw off, right, Yeah, I got I like to tell the people on the phone and all that. I got a lot of people that I just talked to on the phone. And really that's why in a relationship, I talked to a lot of women, and I don't you know, even dealing with them. It's just that conversation because they help write my skits. But the reason I got a lot of time because I shoot thirty skits one day, you know what I'm saying. So I really don't be this torn right now. That's why I'm ready to got tour that take up most.
Speaker 5: Of my time.
Speaker 1: But when I'm on when I'm off tour, and I shoot two months of videos in three days or four days, so I be having my time.
Speaker 2: I be getting that material.
Speaker 6: When you kicking with women, beauty, ain't the women and be like, look, no, I don't want to get pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they be like, you know when I kick it with women, you know what I'm saying, be a vibe, and to be honest, I always want to have a lot of kids.
Speaker 2: Now, it was probably.
Speaker 1: Easier if it would have been with one woman, but you know, it worked out in the end, and my book talk about that. All the mothers and my kids. They stay right around me with all the family. They got kids in my house.
Speaker 2: All the kids stayed there.
Speaker 1: They all got a room at my house. So it became like a village. And it's love, you know what I'm saying, Like these kids go to this mother house. I don't even know about it, the baby Mama's day. Let the kids even when they're into it and know like each other. The kids are being Panama stated with one of the other ones and they all just a family. They pop up at each other's house. It's a beautiful thing. It turned out to be beautiful, but it didn't That's why it didn't have to be that way. But that's what the books talks about. How do you get things when your negative world that you created this mess and then it turns out so beautiful in the end.
Speaker 2: It's like a painting on the wall. That's what helped us on the way.
Speaker 5: There's no where you know all.
Speaker 1: Your kids' first name, middle name, and birthday. Oh for sure, let me gotta go go to on it. Jamari Onki August second, two thousand and five. Tamar duvaud Coli December thirty, first, two thousand and six, Christian Anna Koli. Her birthday is April thirtieth. She was born to say two thousand seven. They right behind each other. Now a lil and a lil March. They born two weeks apart. You know what I'm saying, Jesus, they they were born two weeks apart in March two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: You know, we got Taylor, you know what I'm saying, My extra beautiful and came in a special way. Her birthday August seventh, and she was born in two thousand and eight, right behind Tamarrow.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just counted five, yeah, and then we got we got honest January to six. She was born two thousand and eighteen. And we got Melissa. She was born twenty and fourteen, Uh, December thirtieth. We got Kyomi. You know what I'm saying. We got January six, two thousand and twenty one. Yeah, you got twenty two.
Speaker 5: My man, and all of y'all live in the same communities. Good, yeah, key five.
Speaker 1: Kyomi moved. She moved back to Kansas City. I moved a mom to Atlanta, but it was hard for because she had no support. So she just moved back to Kansas City. But everybody, all the rest of us, everybody stay right beside each other. Even one of my daughter's brother a mom. I got a mama play she don't. She only beat her mom house. She beat in my house all the time.
Speaker 2: But they all but most like reality show.
Speaker 5: Yeah it really is. Yeah, And I got six and I can't. I can't know.
Speaker 3: He said, you got his birth All the big mama's living in one community.
Speaker 5: That's dope.
Speaker 1: My attentions were good. I didn't mean to separate those women like that. Just end up having the kids, and I had to stand up on the responsibility. And it turned out to be beautiful in the end because all all the kids they doing good and they living better than I did when I was the age old.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We got the love, but we appreciated yourself.
Speaker 12: That's right.
Speaker 5: Help is on the way, man, make it up right now. And we appreciate you for driving us. Brother. I appreciate y'all. Man if it's good to meet you, but I feel like I already Mitch. I don't watch y'all so much. Congratulations, No appreciate it.
Speaker 12: Gear man.
Speaker 1: If it was the name of special gonna the name of especially gonna be a woman's prayer.
Speaker 5: A woman's prayer.
Speaker 12: Wow, that's what I was gonna name mine.
Speaker 1: Where it goes at, ladies and gentlemen, It's Country Wayne, It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, but sure appreciate you cool.
Speaker 5: The breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Damn, but he hogged it's time the donkey, I mean, trying to beat donkey today.
Speaker 11: No more.
Speaker 3: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 5: Things called donkey of the day. And it really caught me off guard. Damned Charlamagne. Who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 3: Well, just hilarious donkey today.
Speaker 11: For Wednesday, June twenty eighth, go to an Indianapolis man named Damian Boyce. Let me tell you something about humans real quick.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 11: In life, you meet humans who make you believe in humanity and the future of society. And then there are humans like Damien Boye who make you look at your watch, read some Bible scriptures and then look back at your watch like so Jesus when you said you're coming back again because it's time. Okay, But if you don't come back to Jesus. I understand that too, because why would you? All right, Earth is ghetto, all right. This third rock from the sun, this beautiful celestial body moving in an elliptical orbit around a star, doesn't deserve any more visits from you. But you, our father, our mother, oh boy named after the son of the devil living amongst us God. All right, A lot of us have seen the omen God, and we don't understand what we did to have to live in the world where people like Damien exist.
Speaker 5: Would you like to know what Damien did? Yes?
Speaker 3: Go to wh of for the report.
Speaker 5: Please, police say.
Speaker 18: Last month, outside of a home on Harlan Street on Indie's southeast side, a woman was out checking her mail ond four o'clock in the morning after her work shift when a man police later identified as Damien Boyce approached her, pointed a gun at her, and stole one hundred dollars in cash from her. Afterwards, Boyce allegedly asked the victim, with the gun still pointed at her, if she had a boyfriend, and then asked if she would add him on Facebook. Court record show boys pointed out his profile to the victim and watched her at him, saying he would pay the money he stole back to her. He then fled the scene on a bicycle. The probable cost affter David shows that same day, the two exchange Facebook messages, boys saying, look, just know I'm gonna pay you back. It's an expletive way to meet but expletive you was too pretty to rob. The victim replied, I believe you, man, I could tell you're sweet times just get rough, I know that boy sent more saying I feel like a total expletive. I swear I got you. What's your cash app tag? Or you could send it when I'm ready, then continued for real, I'm expletive we had to meet up on them terms.
Speaker 5: Come chill with me.
Speaker 18: I swear I'm not on that type of timing. The victim replied, I do have a man, you know I can't do that.
Speaker 7: Lol.
Speaker 3: I wish you the best, though, Jesus Christ, niggas is going nig okay.
Speaker 11: I don't think y'all really understood the details to this story, y'all to listen to how the devil is working.
Speaker 5: First off, Damien robbed this woman at gunpoint.
Speaker 11: Stole cash from her, and forced her to send him a friend request on Facebook. Putting a pistol to somebody and demanding a follow on Facebook is what great Key and Peel sketches were made of. I mean, my god, If I was describing that to someone, you would think I was talking about an episode of Dave or Atlanta. But no, ladies and gettlemen. This is our real life. This is a society we currently live in Okay. Most people love followers on social media the way Fleet.
Speaker 3: Johnson loves Booty.
Speaker 5: I like Booty.
Speaker 11: Then, not only did he the man a friend request that gunpoint, he stood there and watched her adam.
Speaker 3: He then told her I'm gonna pay you the money back before leaving.
Speaker 11: The scene on a bike, then started changing messages with her on Facebook. The trust that Damien has in humanity is unmatched. People like him make me not trust humans. Would he trusts humans enough to rob them and then exchange message with messages with them on Facebook?
Speaker 5: This man da this man.
Speaker 3: Damien was talking to this woman the way I grew up talking to scripts.
Speaker 11: You know you're too pretty to be doing this, right, Damien told the young lady on Facebook YouTube Youtobe YouTube pretty to.
Speaker 3: Rob right yourself?
Speaker 5: Give me your goddamn note. Come on her, ay, y'all, come on, cool, cool, cool, so on. I'm give you a called about five o'clock. All right, sit, I yeah, I was like, take.
Speaker 11: Care of shut This man Damnien hit this young lady on Facebook and asked her what's her cash attack? You just robbed me, and now your conscience is kicking in and you want to give me the money back because you want to go on a date with me. This man really hit her on Facebook and said, for real, I'm effed up about the fact we had to meet on these terms.
Speaker 5: Come chill with me.
Speaker 3: I swear I'm not on that type of timing. Young lady.
Speaker 11: You should be flattered and offended, Okay, flattered that he thinks you're so beautiful that you was, in his words, too pretty to rob.
Speaker 5: All right, you're so pretty.
Speaker 3: He's trying to find ways to get you your money back.
Speaker 11: But you should feel offended that this man thinks he has a chance with you in the first place, all right, even though he robbed you and took off bike. So not only is he financially handicapped, he doesn't even have a means of transportation, but he thinks he can get with you. This is proof that women can't even be nice to men without men thinking said woman wants to be with him. All right, ladies, let the record show that if a man sees you looking at his story, if a man sees you glancing at him for any reason, if you say hi to some of these men, just breathe, breathe in the direction, they would believe that you want to start a whole family with them.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 11: Damien thinks this woman is returning his messages because she likes him, know you, idiot. She's lining you up to get arrested, and rightfully so. But I have to give this young lady some credit because she did curvel. She said, I do have a man. You know I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Lol. I wish you the best, though. When somebody says I wish you the best, though, they don't really wish you the best.
Speaker 11: Now, Damien Dumbass is in police custody right now, are charged with armed robbery, and court document documents also show that just last week, Damien was arrested in charge in a separate incident for robbery resulting in bodily injury and battery by means of a deadly weapon. God blessed the victim of that crime. But Damien must have found you extremely ugly, okay, based off the logic he uses in life. If this woman was too pretty to rob, then the person of the week before he robbed and beat must have looked terrible. How cosmetically challenged were you that he didn't even ask for a follow, no friend, request, nothing.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 11: The moral of the story is, niggas is down here nigga God. Okay, I know I told you I wouldn't use that word anymore. God, and I don't mean to, but I need you to understand the urgency of what some of your children is down here doing. Please give Damien voice the biggest he hull. I'm on now, God, Jesus, come on, time.
Speaker 3: To wrap some of this up.
Speaker 1: I mean, what did he think he gonna rob me gunpoint and then hit me up on Facebook like hey, let's chill, let's hang out.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing that type of time.
Speaker 11: That's why we should be extremely terrified of this current society that we live in.
Speaker 1: Jesus, all right, thank you for that. Don't get to day the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Sorry, breakfast clubs, t DJ envy and Charlamagne to God was go on little later? Hello, hein't country and good on it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 12: What's with you?
Speaker 7: Lied?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 1: He's like yo, I was just there yesterday. So so we opened up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five. We're asking people, has your ex ever lied on you? And Jess Hilarious is here, of course, and she's saying you lied on him.
Speaker 5: He said, I lied. Now, I ain't never lied on this. She don't lie on me.
Speaker 13: But I lied on you.
Speaker 5: What's the first lie I told about you? Swee whatever?
Speaker 7: Well it's son, I can.
Speaker 5: Oh God, Now it's so many like country.
Speaker 3: Wain's no player, he's just the way his whole demeanor.
Speaker 5: Listen, you said you.
Speaker 3: Broke up with Jess Wayne, Yeah, I just left right.
Speaker 5: Oh but no, no, no, no, no all right.
Speaker 14: So look so now let me play lawyer, because you said you left. I broke up with you when you left the house that you put me in by the way, but you you left it that what else?
Speaker 11: You but?
Speaker 5: But what you're gonna do? I didn't have to leave you. You was in my house. You left after I broke up with you.
Speaker 14: What else you're gonna do when somebody break up, you're gonna stay or you're gonna leave. You know, you're all right, Wayne, Yeah, you gotta get broke up with to leave somebody house, right, Yeah, And that's what happened.
Speaker 5: So who broke up with who? Who broke up with who?
Speaker 3: Wayne?
Speaker 5: I left?
Speaker 13: Ain't no woman ever broke up?
Speaker 5: You see what I left?
Speaker 14: I'm like, what did he say before we got on air, Carlos, because we recorded that too, because we're gonna put that out.
Speaker 5: What he say? He said?
Speaker 14: He said, yeah, yeah, and I left after that. Yeah, you left after we broke up, after I broke up with you.
Speaker 5: That's what happened. You supposed to leave. You ain't gonna stay, is you? I can't let you last Tree.
Speaker 14: It could be twenty twenty six, it's gonna be the same. I broke up with you and you left the house. But I still love you in graduate. Congratulations on your movie and your butt.
Speaker 3: Help us on the way way?
Speaker 5: How need to be on the way. But it's a liar, ain't no way not play with me.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on your Netflix special.
Speaker 6: To stop that, I'm gonna get an flick Specialmester P's gonna pay me.
Speaker 5: Oh, you really, how's your ex ever lied on you? Call or something? Right?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 5: We take the calls when we come back.
Speaker 1: It's now if you're just joining us, we're talking about how's your ex ever lied on you?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: This conversation comes from country where anty just hilarious country. It was up there, wild up here earlier today. And this is what he said about his relationship with just Hilarious. Howard ended, I've been in relationships man.
Speaker 3: We know that it didn't work.
Speaker 5: Oh you nobody ever little me? So what's the reason for leave you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I said, I let her say that because I you know I'm talking. I'm gonna let people.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She got a brand, but now I ain't. I never got left in my life.
Speaker 1: Well, Jesse Larry said cat. She called him, big Cap, she called him, and this is what happened when she called him.
Speaker 5: I broke up with you, and you left the house that you put me in, by the way, but you left it. What else? But but what you're gonna do? I didn't have to leave you. You was in my house. You left after I broke up with you. What else you's gonna do?
Speaker 14: When somebody break up, you're gonna stay or you're gonna leave, you know, all right, Wayne, Yeah, you gotta get broke up with to leave somebody house, right, Yeah, And that's what happened.
Speaker 3: So who broke up with who?
Speaker 5: Who broke up with who?
Speaker 3: Wayne? I left?
Speaker 5: Ain't no woman ever broke up Now, Jes.
Speaker 3: You say that man bought you a house? Yes, that's what we all messed in this whole story.
Speaker 5: I heard it. I was like, maybe she misspoke because she said that.
Speaker 14: Now you always tell us somebody misspeaking, that that shouldn't be worried.
Speaker 5: Now you know, maybe she missed. We missed the whole point of this. Ess has good and that's that it got.
Speaker 3: He bought her a house.
Speaker 5: That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm like, Jess, you ain't really say you broke up with a girl and she brought you a house and get you out of the house that you bought.
Speaker 3: God damn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and no, because that is not the right narrative that I want to be painted here. I didn't kick him out.
Speaker 14: We were both we are both adults, and we were a very adult about the situation.
Speaker 5: I didn't. I felt like it was too much the relationship with you know, it came out. I was a home record, this, that and the other.
Speaker 14: He lied to about, you know, the divorce or whatever, got the lawyer to call me tell me that everything was final and all of that, and it was just a lot that I had to deal with daily coming at me and all of that.
Speaker 5: And he was very supportive, but he understood, and he was like, I do understand. All right, I'm gonna just go back to Atlanta.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I broke up. I put the breakup in place. And then he was like, all right, I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 5: What else she gonna do? When somebody say it's so, did you keep the house? Get damn? I kept the house, all the furniture that he put in it, everything.
Speaker 3: Damn problem.
Speaker 5: I don't lift there no more. I got tenants.
Speaker 11: But yeah, wow, Jess, the house of man bought. You didn't go by your own house. That's false. Helloa away from me.
Speaker 5: Has an a lot about you.
Speaker 6: Watch, but you better watch how you answer this guy. Yeah, you're right, you're right, But you say we exaggerated the truth. Okay, but what she said, Gary, listen, we.
Speaker 3: Were on good terms right now. Don't let him be walking.
Speaker 12: Up.
Speaker 3: We're straight right now.
Speaker 5: She's good.
Speaker 11: All right, you need to ask me that question. We ain't got no ex Let's go to the Hello, who's this.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm reading here that says you were dating a white girl and she lied about you beating her up.
Speaker 5: That's sound about white?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, just about just about up.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was into college and uh stating this girl for a little bit. I went to high school with her, but yeah, I was staking it for about a couple of months, and then we broke up for whatever stupid reason. Ended up getting back together a couple of weeks later. Met our apartment, chilling and her roommate. I went outside of smoke and her roommates come home and they're like, what are you doing here? And I was like, and then I with Christine what you mean? And she was like and they were like, you know, you're not supposed to be They go inside Christine and all of them come out and she's like, what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing here?
Speaker 7: And I was like, what are you talking about? You said I could stay here, and she was like, no, you can't be here. Da da da da, And all of a sudden, one of the roommate's boyfriends punched me. We get into a fight, next day, wake up to the police knocking out my dor with a restraining order saying that I beat her up with selling drugs out of her apartment and all this other jazz.
Speaker 5: And court for it and all, yeah you gotta get you got okay, So you're black, you're black?
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Oh you had black Yeah? White side you got beat up?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, white beat up blay.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: The swich side was dating the girl.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club, good barning warning.
Speaker 1: Everybody's Steve j Envy, charlamagnea god. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guest hosts. We have Jess Hilarious here, yes we do. All right now if you're just joining us, we're talking about Tyler Lepley. Tyler Lepley, excuse me. He was here this morning and he was talking about his relationship with his baby moms and their kids and his new girl, his new fiance, I should say, and their kid.
Speaker 5: Let's listen to the audio.
Speaker 14: Miracle Whites had said something about, you know, like she takes on your kids and her kids, Like, how's that situation now?
Speaker 5: Because I know that April got mad at that she How is that now? Though?
Speaker 17: You know, it's it's it's a process. You know, it's like it's definitely better than it was. Still got a little way to go. As much as I would not like it to be like that, you know, I can't rush anything because this is you know, again the problems of the man you're in. It just it kind of happens like this. The one thing I will say is that again, that's that's some other two of my children.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying. I have nothing but love and respect for us.
Speaker 17: So you know, I give her grace and patience as she as she figures out what she gotta feel herself through.
Speaker 5: You know what I would want for somebody to treat my kid like that, like my kid is there.
Speaker 3: You know, it's an.
Speaker 11: Interesting conversation, you know what I mean, because you know you gotta ask do you want someone to treat your kids like they're their own? But also something else he said in there, like do you treat your ex? You know, like you do your your new girl?
Speaker 3: Just to just to keep the peace. Now, Jess, you gotta this is this is your lane.
Speaker 11: You know what I mean because I listened to you know, of course you got carefully reckless on the black effect. But you have a carefully reckless discussion with your family, and you do a lot of conversations with your baby daddy. So do you feel like you want his new girl to treat your son like.
Speaker 14: Wells all of by baby father's baby mothers, because that's the lot if you will, they all treat my son amazing.
Speaker 5: I treat all of his kids amazing.
Speaker 14: Every relationship he's been in, and it's been a lot of them after me, nobody has ever mistreated my son.
Speaker 5: I've never had an issue with.
Speaker 14: Any of Rome's girlfriends or none of that, like other baby mothers. Just one but but even but she's never treated my child crazy. That was just something you know that we as mothers, as women or whatever. But nah, it has never been that way.
Speaker 3: So do you want them to take a mother type role or you just want them just to be cool?
Speaker 14: You don't gotta take the mother that's what they end up doing anyway, But you don't have to take that. You don't have to be over nurture like you know what I'm saying where it's saying sportsof it's something that you just because he needed. My son's dad has been with a lot of girls who didn't have kids, so they didn't really even have experience and being around kids, but they tried.
Speaker 5: It was just like, you don't really gotta try to be his mother, but you have to. You have to like my child. My child gotta like you too.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you, Jess. So, yeah, you know when it's a younger child, they have to be motherly, right, But what does your son call?
Speaker 5: Is it like mom? Two? Is it like it had never happened, that never happened.
Speaker 14: He better not ever call nobody else, no mom, not mom to momo.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, last day.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I don't care Mom two, three, whatever, No. Eight is I'm the first and only mom. He can call them miss whatever because you gotta put a handle on it. I don't care how young the girl whatever is gonna be missed whatever her name is.
Speaker 11: Now, now what about you know Tyler bought his miracle or g wagon, right, and I asked him, like, you know, just to keep the peace.
Speaker 3: Do you do stuff like that for your other baby moms? Is that expected?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 11: Because you think about when people get divorced, you know, they got to make sure.
Speaker 3: That they're they're exit set up the same way that set up.
Speaker 5: I think they should. You know, I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 1: Because you don't want your one kid to be driving in the G sixty three g Wagon and that's one hundred and eighty thousand dollars in the other kid to be driving in afford escort?
Speaker 5: What is wrong for that quest? Look?
Speaker 14: Yo, that's listen man. Why would you say that up for that court say a prius? Okay, yeah, no, not not if my brother got a G sixty three.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I'm pulling up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I'm pulling up in that you have, so.
Speaker 11: You saying you have to do that if you got If I got an X and she got kids, of mind, she got to be riding the same way.
Speaker 3: My new woman riding.
Speaker 14: I don't agree with that. I don't know what envy is saying over there, but I don't. I don't think that. I don't think that. I think whatever I do for my kids, all right, cool, I don't. I shouldn't have to be responsible for what you got going on after me. Like I'm in a new relationship, my responsibility is my kids and me protecting the kids.
Speaker 3: Gonna still be in the Prius.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The kids go your kids, as long as they're not drip in the back. It's about riding you in the back.
Speaker 3: So you good.
Speaker 5: You don't got no bills, You ain't got nothing worry about. You still want four wheels.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you gotta have another a Mercedes, but give me something that the kids feel combling.
Speaker 5: And I'm making fun of.
Speaker 14: Listen, we grew up different whatever. But he didn't buy the kids a wagon. He bought miracles g wagons. The baby wasn't baby gonna be in the G wagon.
Speaker 5: We don't know nothing about no G wagon. That's true. It ain't that kids know it.
Speaker 1: Like your son is in fifth grade. He knows the difference between the G Wagon and the Priss.
Speaker 14: I'm telling you my kids, all right, y'all, listen, I don't care I said what I said.
Speaker 5: That's it, all right, let's go to the phone.
Speaker 12: Jes Son.
Speaker 11: Definitely no difference between the G wagon. The point I get that Mandars birthday, he didn't want that.
Speaker 5: I have a G Wagon and I also have I forgot the name of whatever my other bens is. I got both of them right for my baby father.
Speaker 14: He got a nice little acrob im saying, something's showing my son the.
Speaker 5: Best of both worlds. You know what I'm saying, Tyler, little kids that they gonna know the best of.
Speaker 3: I said, he's so stupid.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's a shaquana. Hey guys, good morning.
Speaker 9: What it's taquana?
Speaker 5: Play with it?
Speaker 1: Don't play with it, don't play what's your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I just want the wigh in and say it depends on how long you been with the person, because I have an ex who would take our kids around his girlfriend. He just met like a week ago, and I feel that that's something.
Speaker 7: You shouldn't do.
Speaker 4: But if you're serious with the person and you know, you feel like you got a future with them, I mean, I see nothing wrong with it. But on the standstill, it is a lot of crazy people in the world.
Speaker 9: You got to be cautious.
Speaker 4: A lot of people.
Speaker 9: Harming kids and doing crazzy things to kids.
Speaker 4: So that's where I'm with it, Like it's you think you're gonna be at the person long term, and you're dating for a minute and you get to know each other, you're talking about you'll kids okay, but on your first date, you're not taking their kids to CHUCKI Keys to play together because y'all kids.
Speaker 5: I agree, right, I agree. I agree. You can't be bringing anybody around your chair. Yeah, that's that's what she's saying. That's what she's saying.
Speaker 14: But I do believe. I do believe that if I got kids and you got kids, and we ain't got no babysit this, we want to see each other bad enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's meet up a Chucky Chases.
Speaker 7: Hello, Monica, Hey Monica, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts, Mama, my thoughts.
Speaker 9: I do not date with I don't date less with kids. If I can't let my kids go over to the other parents, I don't feel comfortable that it's not But how am I gonna feel comfortable with my kid going to see his other parents.
Speaker 7: If I don't like or get along with the other person?
Speaker 5: Is that better? But let me ask you this, Monica, Is that because you better?
Speaker 14: Or is that because has he ever given you any type of like, Yo, I'm gonna I'm gonna put my son in jefviety or put my kid in jevity, Like is he that you got to know the other parents too, are they We're gonna bring somebody that you don't like around your kid that's gonna do something to your kid.
Speaker 5: Is that better or is that just how you feel?
Speaker 9: Well, that's not better. I think it's just that as a mother, I'm gonna stink it from the mother point of view. As a mother, you have to feel comfortable. If you're not comfortable with the man, she's gonna write me it's not ever gonna work. So I would think that maybe me and the girl would have to talk. I would be much sure enough to be like, let me talk to the girl. And if I'm selling her and I like her that year, it's healthy.
Speaker 7: You can go.
Speaker 9: So listen, Jess, Yes you must, and I'm talking about it. You have to stay the permanent co host on the show.
Speaker 7: I've been trying all week.
Speaker 9: Yo, this is the funniest show ever been in my life. Tell the man is at his best with you.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, girl. I I agree with everything you say.
Speaker 14: That because I answer I hand you and I think I dressed the best one here everybody.
Speaker 5: I thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Maybe already to Jes, you get the permanent role. I guarantee you she won't be coming here like you hosting no award show every day. I guarantee you to be sweatsuits.
Speaker 3: In two months.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: So what's the moral of the story.
Speaker 11: What is the moral of the story. Just because you met cole parenting very well for a pretty long time.
Speaker 3: Now you do not.
Speaker 5: I don't think you have to.
Speaker 14: You're not responsible for your actually responsible for your kids.
Speaker 2: I think that's what that is.
Speaker 3: And no, that makes sense. You're not responsible for your act responsible for your kids.
Speaker 5: You're not. Yeah, you're not. You're not responsible.
Speaker 14: Like like I said, my son's dad has five kids with five different women. As after he moved on, he take care of his bomb father, take care of his kids, not on, try to support no more for.
Speaker 5: None of them, but no more. Yeah, but he is not responsible for their mothers right, none in that nothing. Yep.
Speaker 14: It's different in the marriage because the divorce you gotta settle that, you gotta you get this, I get this.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 14: But like girlfriend, boyfriend, yo, if it's not about my child, yo, I'm in my relationship.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Let's say you move on and now that one child lives a different life than those all those other four kids, how do you think those other four kids will.
Speaker 5: Feel like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that one kid he gets you know, he gets to go to the football games, he gets to go to this because.
Speaker 5: He's with the father all day long in that house.
Speaker 1: Don't you feel like all the kids should have that same love and that same feeling.
Speaker 14: But that's what I'm saying. What the ex gotta do with that. I'm gonna go pick my kid up and we're gonna You'm'm gonna take.
Speaker 5: You with the rest of my kids for daddy.
Speaker 14: It ain't gonna pick you and the baby mother up and y'all And no, I'm picking my Oh, I'm gonna get all my kids together, just like room doing. That's just like my son's dad does it. He don't do nothing with our his other kids. Or if he got his girls his girl's Day and boys boys Day, then he got days when we get all of them.
Speaker 5: So he does. I don't know how, but my baby father thought.
Speaker 3: Basically was just saying, she only buy a McDonald's for her son at the kids.
Speaker 5: Yo, what snack show.
Speaker 12: You don't finish for y'all?
Speaker 6: Dump