Speaker 1: Ridiculous History is a production of iHeartRadio. Welcome back to the show Ridiculous Historians. Thank you, as always so much for tuning in. Let's give it up for our super producer, mister Max Williams. Mister Max White Suit Williams.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we gotta just tell the to find folks at home.
Speaker 3: I'm remote. You guys are in the same building.
Speaker 2: I feel sense of fun and that's well exactly, that's right, that's true. But you guys are in the same physical, larger space. And you said you got to see this thing that Max has got going on. I'm like, is it going to be underwhelming? Because it was underwhelming, I'm going to be mad. And boy howdy, he blasted into the room, just blazing in the suit, this white, shining suit. I had to squint, you know, on my computer screen, almost overtook.
Speaker 3: My whole field of vision. It's a real thing to behold.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You've been talking about it on the podcast for months now.
Speaker 4: Well, see, I've been waiting to wear it, and there was some reason, like like last time I recorded, I was like I had to go do some asswords. I'm like, okay, wearing a full white suit is not a good idea right now. But I'm also wearing a green tie and a red shirt. It is a holiday company going on right now, that bed.
Speaker 1: And being red, green, color blind as I am. I didn't know that until you told me. Oh wow, it's a day of surprises for us. I'll wear my white suit next time. Max and Solidaria, I'm been bowling. You're Nold Brown, and we have a very we have a very special week ahead. I can't remember if I mentioned it on air before, but I was very, very lucky to meet a literary hero of mine quite recently on the on the podcas cast the Puzzler.
Speaker 2: And to be confused with the quistor not to be confused with the Quist equally diabolical, but more gently diabolical.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are expanding the Ridiculous universe today, because, folks, we are over the moon to welcome a special guest this week, the journalist, author lecturer, a prolific writer of amazing books like The Know It All and The Year of Living Biblically, a personal favorite of my Ridiculous historians, Please join us at welcoming mister A. J.
Speaker 5: Jacobs, Well, thank are you kidding? This as an honor you are my podcast heroes, so right back at and we loved having Ben on the show, and Noel, we are going to recruit you. You are going to be in the hot seat soon.
Speaker 3: I'm so here for it.
Speaker 1: A Jay.
Speaker 2: I was aware of you obviously from various appearances on NPR and you know, talking about your incredible work and research. But you were one of the first guests of another podcast that I worked on for a while, movie Crush.
Speaker 5: I love that movie.
Speaker 2: I wasn't on those episodes. I was on the mini Crush episodes where Chuck and I would just kind of post mortem some of the interviews. But you were one of the very first guests of that show, and I engineered that. I don't think we actually spoke, but that was. What was your movie?
Speaker 3: Again, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, it was a Clockwork Orange?
Speaker 3: Oh it was.
Speaker 5: I wanted to do A Groundhog's Day because that, but someone else had taken it and a Clockwork Orange. I had mixed feelings about it because I loved it when I was a high schooler and now I look at it as a father, an old man, and I was like, you know what.
Speaker 1: Though, it would have been pretty pretty meta and epic if you went on and did groundhog Day, and people just came on, like on every six months someone did groundhog Day. Idea, it's just fun.
Speaker 2: I think I maybe was just having like a brain fart, but I heard you as saying a groundhog's Day as though it were there's a clockwork orange and a groundhog dog's day. What if we did a mashup of those two, what would that be like, Charlie Kaufman, ease your heart outs.
Speaker 1: I like that, ye clockwork groundhog. You know that's that's very good. We'll keep dropping it.
Speaker 2: But equally excited to be here, can't wait to be in said hot seat. And I think today, you know, we talked about what we might discuss, and you just had so many possibilities that you sent our way, and we ended up going with sort of a general topic area that actually ends up being quite apropos some of the recent episodes that we've done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it this way, let's do it this aging. Uh So, tell us about the puzzler because we've been throwing this around, right, we've been throwing the phrase around. We talked about the podcast, but what is the puzzler and how does it inform what you're going to teach Nola and Max and I today.
Speaker 5: Well, the Puzzler right now is an iHeart podcast and it's a daily it's short. We have a celebrity guest on and we do a fun little word game with them and the audience can listen along. And Ben was a recent guest, and we always try to tailor it, so we had a ridiculous history theme. Puzzle was one for Ben, so it was sort of ridiculously misunderstood history. So if it was a guy who had heard of historical events but didn't hadn't read them, hadn't listened to this podcast, so he would say, like this event, I think it's about a croissant array and a glass of red wine going around in a circle, and oh, thank you. And then the answer, which which Ben got, was oh, that's the French Revolution, So it's always a yes. He did very well. Ben was a star.
Speaker 1: Say that because we're here, well.
Speaker 5: We give no money, so I have to be nice with the praise.
Speaker 3: Better than money. You know.
Speaker 2: It's funny that, like in this age of wordle and all the wordle adjacent things that honestly there's so many of them now that make my head spin. Ben and I recently discussed this really anachronistic one that guessing like gross domestic product of various countries.
Speaker 3: What's that one called exportal or.
Speaker 1: It's cradle and it's from the OECD, and it's uh. I think there's something tricky about tradele. This is what makes it an interesting puzzle. There's something tricky about it because all of the like you said, Noli, you have to guess the exports, guess a country based on exports and imports. However, what the OECD classifies as a country is kind of like the aspirational list of what investors wish was a country, like the British version islands not a country. Sorry guys, all this to say.
Speaker 2: Ben, that's one that I immediately when it was you know, revealed to me or shown to me, I was like, this is so not my wheelhouse and I wouldn't even know where to start.
Speaker 3: But Ben will be at this, and sure enough you were. So I just have to ask a j when I'm on the show. Please, no export based the puzzles.
Speaker 1: Now, whole plan. We all know so much about music.
Speaker 2: I do know a lot on music, but that's good, not so much about countries and their various imports and exports. So again, you know, in this era where puzzles have really become this you know craze in and of themselves.
Speaker 3: I mean it's.
Speaker 2: Like a very old craze, but it's sort of back in vogue with all these New York Times apps in such you know, ways of passing the time on the train. We thought it might be fun, or really, you thought it might be fun to talk about some of the history of puzzle crazes, you know, throughout throughout time exactly.
Speaker 5: And I love, I love these puzzle crazes because there have been wordles from the eighteenth century, nineteenth century and uh, and it's really it is like a tulip mania. People just get obsessed. And I also love the element where there's always a moral panic. There's always preachers saying, oh the people are parents are ignoring their kids and doing jigsaw puzzles and.
Speaker 1: It's ruined homes.
Speaker 5: Seriously, The New York Times covered crossword puzzles like the crack epidemic in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were like, this is a you know, it's causing prison riots, parents, our father husbands are murdering their wives over crossword arguments. There was Olympic stars were not training because they were distracted by crossword puzzles. This was in the twenties and thirties, and yeah, it was just hilarious to read.
Speaker 3: New York Times did eventually come around to crossword puzzles.
Speaker 5: Exactly that they did. Yes, they did decide to buckle to and actually, maybe that's a good segue, let's start. That was one of the crazes I wanted to talk about was the crossword craze of the teens and twenties. The first crossword appeared in nineteen thirteen in the New York World newspaper. Wait, the first one in the world, the first one ever? Wow, I know I thought it would be older, but I thought it would be older too. That's crazy, Uh, And it was. It was actually called word cross at the time, and then they changed it later because of a typographical error. So sometimes mistakes are good. I always tell my kids and I will say it was the first, but it was. It also kind of sucked. It was not a good crossword puzzle. It was the the clues were all really obscure, Like the fiber of the Gomuti palm was ten down and he got it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I couldn't possibly. Yeah, I wouldn't even hazard to guess. Ben.
Speaker 6: How about you, Well, I'll give you that the way they do it, the way they would do it now, is much better, which is Homer Simpson outburst three dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna ask, and not to interrupt, you know, the did the original word crosses or crosswords or whatever come from the kind of rudimentary, sort of across stick poem form at all?
Speaker 3: Was there any connection to that?
Speaker 5: Yes, there were sort of these proto crosswords, so it didn't come out of nowhere. The inventor is this guy, a British bloke named Arthur Wynn, and he says that he was inspired by things like the magic squares, which I don't know if you've ever seen, but they have numbers or letters that you've read crosswords and down it has the same words crossed down. So he had some inspiration. But this was considered the first actual one, and despite it kind of being lame, it really became this mania, and every newspaper started printing him except for the New York Times, as we said, and there was a Broadway musical about crosswords. There was a hit song, Well, I know you're a musician, so I'm sure you know this great work crossword Mama. You puzzle me, but Papa's gonna figure you out.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Wow, got there, beautiful song.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering though, because New York Times obviously got a reputation as being like one of the more difficult cross wars. Is kind of a more illustrious crossward, like if you do it in pen then you're a real, you know, a smart person. Do you think they held out because they thought it was beneath them, and then they finally decide, you know what, if we're gonna get into this crossword game, we're gonna be the best on the block.
Speaker 1: They looked askance at it right like in the beginning, because they were kind of the high falluting sort of paper of note for the fair metropolis, and so maybe crosswords for a time were considered sort of like tabloid esque or sort of lower class.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, that's exactly what they were. It was frivolous, It was nothing. They they didn't print comics and they still don't. Uh. New York World was sort of this tabloid the newspaper. Uh, the phrase yellow journalism comes from it because they had a common strip called the Yellow Kid. And uh, but yes, they they finally buckled. It took a world war for the New York Times to buckle. It was World War two a week and a half after Pearl Harbor. There's an internal memo that says, you know what, people need a little distraction. Uh there might be blackouts, was was what he said. So this, so that is when they and like you, you said no, They said, you know what, We're just gonna be the best at what we do. And so they did and they and they hired this woman who was who was really good at she's sort of reformed. She's a legend in the crossword community, Margaret Petheridge ferrr and she h a great name. And she made them symmetrical. She got rid of the mistakes the two letter words. So it did become the market leader and it still is.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, there's a there's a craft to it. There's a flow and like a sort of an esthetic to a good crossword that is in and of itself, something to kind of enjoy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That leads to Yeah, that leads to one of my questions was is this person, the one who sort of codified the coded language of crossword clues, like everybody knows these certain tricks. If something is abbreviated in the clue, then the answer is going to be abbreviated.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, no, I she did a little of that. What's interesting, though, is they those first crossword puzzles were very trivia oriented and so they weren't clever. Like to me, a good crossword puzzle now is it's all about wordplay and anagrams. That's kind I like. And Will Schwartz introduced he's the current New York Times gedder, and he introduced a lot of that. You have his favorite clue if you ask him, of all time. It seems good to me. I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but it was. It turns into another story, was the clue. And it's a two word phrase, a long phrase, spiral staircase. So it turns pretty good. Yeah, there's some levels there, there are levels. Yeah, two levels. Nicely done, thank you sir. But yes, so that that only came out later. And actually it's the British who who really were into the wordplay, and Americans they they look down on Americans. They were like those those crosswords are too easy.
Speaker 1: And so now the crossword has become a normalized thing here in Atlanta. For a long time there was a paper called Creative Loafing and it was the Goldilocks Zone of crosswords. If People Magazine is too easy and the infamous Sunday New York Times is too difficult, then you could get together at It used to come out on Thursdays here, so we would go to our local chicken wing place and hang out for an hour after work while we tried to while we would do the cross Usually between like two or three of us, we could figure it.
Speaker 2: Out pretty much a bit of a brain trust. Yeah, no, Ben, you were usually taking the lead on this. This is really more your thing. We were just kind of there for support. But you mentioned Will Schwartz as well, and there's I just wanted to mention it for anyone that wants to find out more about the craze. I haven't seen this myself, but I know it's supposed to be good wordplay. It's a documentary that sort of talks specifically about the bit of the history and just specifically about his tenure as the crossword puzzle editor for Love Marit.
Speaker 5: Times, and can I just throw in one quick one about the easy and hard because a few years ago the start of the reason I started this book and podcast was a few years ago I was the answer to a clue in the New York Times cross re puzzle, and as a word nerd, I was like, this is the best day of my life, Like, this is better.
Speaker 3: Do you have it?
Speaker 5: Of course, But here's the twist. The twist is my brother in law. Then I was on out nine, but my brother in law sent me a very brother in law email the next day He's like, congrats, but you should know you're in the Saturday puzzle, and the Saturday is the puzzle. All the answers are totally obscure, like like you know the palm of the Gomo Ti tree and h and so his point was.
Speaker 3: The implication that you're a deep cut, the deepest cut.
Speaker 5: I am so obscure, no one knows who I am. This is not accomplished. Hard. I think you should.
Speaker 1: I think you should leave a like partially completed versions of the crossword around for your kids and let them discover it for themselves.
Speaker 5: Also, the only one that they would get wouldn't be me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a brother in law thing to Jujo.
Speaker 2: Just send an email about this first of all, and the most backhanded of compliments, that is, I hope he's okay.
Speaker 1: I want to shout out. I want to shout out one of the many books that you have written, a and one that informs your expertise in our conversation before we move to the next puzzle. You are the author of not just the podcast, but the book The Puzzler, One Man's Quest to solve the most baffling puzzles ever, from crosswords to jigsaws to the meaning of life.
Speaker 5: That's it a very humble title.
Speaker 2: And I have one tiny thing to add more pose it here before we move on. How come there hasn't been a movie about a crossword puzzle related serial killer.
Speaker 3: I leave it with you, I leave it with the group as there not if there isn't there, there should be anything. I haven't seen it. I want to find out what it is.
Speaker 1: I must be thinking it like a mini series. Okay, yes, that's a good call. No, we'll have to look into that. But let's say a j makes the film. Before we get to it, we have another puzzle that I don't know about you, guys, Maxwell, but this was brand new to me. I have never heard of the Masquerade.
Speaker 5: Range, yet this one I endured up because I actually got caught up in it a little because I'm older than you guys, So I was this was published. It was a book. It was a book published in nineteen seventy nine in the UK, and it was called Masquerade and the Artists. It was an illustrated book and there's gorgeous illustrations and they contained clues to a buried treasure in the UK. An actual it was a rabbit, a gold and gem encrusted rabbit, buried somewhere in England. And people went bananas like there were thousands of treasure hunters and they dug up yards and gardens. They just created chaos. They the artist Kit Williams, he received death threats and in the middle of the night three am visits from people covered in mud. People were arrested, they had to be rescued from cliffs, and so it was just a mania and I loved I never went to England, but I spent you know, hours looking at these, uh these illustrations for clues, which of course I never cracked.
Speaker 3: The golden hair.
Speaker 2: The gold hair absolutely new to me, and I mean, honestly, even the concept seems very novel, because at first I was going to ask, like, were people just taking it too seriously? But no, there was a thing, there was an object of of whatever this this narrative.
Speaker 5: It was, and it was you know, it was insured for a couple hundred thousand dollars, so it was a real thing, and actually it spawned all of these other there. It's a genre called armchair treasure hunts.
Speaker 1: Oh, like that guy in the US right, Well.
Speaker 5: There's the secret was a famous one where they're twelve treasures buried throughout North America and only three of them have been found. So people are still obsessed on Like you go on these these websites, you know, and people are man like they are. They've got all these theories, they've got all these and they get very angry at the other one for having a different theory that the masquerade. Just to close that loop, that one was solved three years later. It was buried in beneath the statue a statue of Catherine of Aragon, of the Queen, and in a town called Bedford, and it was buried underneath the tip of a shadow cast at noon on the equinox.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's just so.
Speaker 2: It is like spe was there a bit of a scandal though that maybe there were some accusations of cheating.
Speaker 5: Yes, and not just accusation. It was the guy who solved it did cheat. He got inside information from the ex girlfriend of the artist. And the artists are super bummed out. Uh. They the official winners were. These were these two physics teachers who actually solved it for real, but they didn't get the They didn't get the rabbit. The cheater got the rabbit. So but yes, it was, Uh, it was despite the scandal at the end, enormously influential. You might have also, I don't know if you. I don't think you've done an episode on Forest Fen. That's a famous treasure hunt.
Speaker 1: That's who I was thinking. That's what I was thinking about. Yeah, and that also with the Armchair treasure Hunt a j What I find fascinating about these is that this led to conspiracy theorists. Of course, like in the Forest Fen case and the Secret case and in the Golden Hair case, weren't there some people who were like, there's something up with this official story there's.
Speaker 5: More exactly that was. I mean, this is a hint into the human mind because people, even years after it had been found, they were like, no, my my theory is correct. It really is here. It's really under the you know, the Tower of London, or you know that people just get so attached to their theory that they just cannot switch gears.
Speaker 1: Open your eyes, sheeple. The hair is still out there. It's still out there.
Speaker 5: Go dig up some yards in England. But luckily no one died during the Masquerade hunt. But Forrest Fenn, this was a treasure buried in the Rockies and I think it was twenty ten about and he had a book with clues to it, and five people died while searching for that treasure.
Speaker 2: So would you argue that maybe there's you know, you got to be really careful with this kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: No, just go ahead and just go nuts, you know what I mean, just jump off cliffs.
Speaker 2: And at what point does it become intriguing enough to spawn that kind of devotion and obsession? Like, you know, not anybody has the chops to pull something like this off, because it requires enough notoriety, a b. It has to be cleverly constructed to have enough people that don't just aren't just able to solve it instantly, like are there any elements that you see and stuff like this, because I'd really never heard of this, and now I want to find out more about what makes a good one of these sort of real world mystery kind of treasure hunt things.
Speaker 1: Well, Finn had a poem. I loved the poem, right, And I guess the idea is that you can play along at home, right, you get you get pieces, and there's this maddening thing about the human need for pattern recognition. Right, That's that's my armchair guess because I was obsessed with a Finn situation for a while and that was kind of sad when it was found.
Speaker 5: Did you go out and look for it?
Speaker 1: I did. I did not go out and look for it, but my friends, I spent probably a little too much time on those forums. I was thinking, I'm never gonna find it, but I want to learn about it, and I would literally make popcorn and then go online and read various Yeah, I would read various like subreddits. So I came in very late in the game. This was like twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: And I guess my question can really apply to any of these crazes or like, you know, what makes something you know, of enough interest that enough people are going to be involved, but difficult enough that people aren't gonna be able to solve that. That injects a certain amount of competition, a certain amount of kind of you know, sportsmanised ship, and like it creates sort of a community, whether it be crossword puzzles, these real life treasure hunts, or you know, other types of puzzles that we're going to get into. Do you have any thoughts about, like what what makes these things kind of catch the public imagination?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think there a couple of factors. One is just lock. It's like tulip mania, something just blows up and reaches a tipping point. Another is a lot of these manias seem to happen during Like the Jigsaw puzzle mania was during the depression, a wordle was during the pandemic, So there's a little of that going on. They asked, that is a puzzle with no real answer exactly that is, but it's the same. That's another cause is, like you said, we are wired to look for patterns, whether or not they exist, So this is a very deep I mean the first puzzle, of course, was you know, who do I mat with? Who do how do I eat?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: So, so it's all of the same and uh and so we have a very deep need for this and uh. And puzzles just satisfy that that aha instinct that we that we are wired to look for. And I love them. I mean, I think they have a dark side. Like you say, QAnon is kind of a big puzzle, But on the other hand, I think that there are wonderful They're like a way to train your minds. And here's a little though this is I tried a little wisdom for my kids. Quincy Jones as a saying, he says, I don't have problems. I have puzzles in my life.
Speaker 1: Oh that's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he reframes life as a series of puzzle This is much more pleasant.
Speaker 2: But also as a record producer, you know, as a music producer, when you're in the studio with an artist, it's a series of problems that you're trying to solve creatively, you know. So, I mean, I think that's what he's referring to in a lot of ways too, is how do I figure out how to get these pieces to fit together, get these elements to work together harmoniously, because, like you know, as a sort of fair weather armchair music producer myself, that is part of the fun is figuring out how to get these disparate elements to kind of play nice together.
Speaker 1: And I want to go back to the point you raise about jigsaw puzzles, AJ, because there is there is one guy that you spoke to pretty recently who might be one of the few people who likes jigsaw puzzles more than you. I'm thinking about Roy Wood Junior.
Speaker 5: Oh. Yes, he's a huge fan, and he's he's a great comedian, but he does jigsaws and he he glues him to get other and uh and puts them on his wall, which I think some people do. When I went into this book, I was actually not a huge big jigsaw fan. I have converted. I actually really I converted so much that for the book, I competed as with my family as Team USA in the World Jigsaw Puzzle Championships, and we sucked so hard.
Speaker 3: It's a very specific skill set.
Speaker 1: I heard you talk about this on public radio not too too long ago.
Speaker 5: We came in second to last. We were just an embarrassment to our country, and they were every you know, Hungary was ahead of us, Turkey, you name it, the Russians. The Russians one so fast. There were rumors of, you know, of performance enhancing. So juicy juicy.
Speaker 1: The puzzle, Hi Max jumping in here.
Speaker 3: What does juicing in jigsaw?
Speaker 1: Puzzle jigsaw juicy, let's call it jigsaw juicy, jigsaw jy.
Speaker 5: Sorry about the sirens. Wait, I'm guessing it. You know it was adderall.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 5: They did recommend advil because you are the way set up is eight hours straight. You've got four people on a team, and you have four big puzzles of like two thousand pieces each, so you are standing over with your back hunch for eight hours. So advil is recommended and allowed. I don't know. I'm sure there's adderall and other.
Speaker 2: Adderall and advil is like a jigsaw speedball in the community.
Speaker 1: I would want something. I would want something that relaxes you a little bit, because I feel like there would be there would be a lot of pressure. And I remember this story about your experience when I heard it, because you had been training right and we're feeling you guys are feeling pretty good about it. And there's certain strategies that I think, as you said, because when I was hearing this, it was a look into the mind of the everyman learning to master jigsaws, and I was thinking, yeah, you get the quarter pieces right, you get the edges, you go like that, and apparently that is a rookie move or something like that.
Speaker 5: It is, it is sometimes acceptable, but it depends on the puzzle. If it's a very colorful puzzle, then then some of the pros go by sorting by color first and then to the edges. I mean, it is hilarious the amount of strategy that goes into this. And they division of labor so they have an expert on the team, the Russian team who's like really good at at monocrement, Like if there's a blue sky, she will sort them all into different shapes so that it all fits together. But you know, I find that with everything, whatever it is, even if it's a seemingly trivial thing, like if you are at the top of Michael Jordan's and Lebron James is of anything is just fascinating to watch.
Speaker 2: But it's also it's not using the same I'm imagining it's not using the same parts of your brain that sorting out word puzzles are. Can you talk a little bit about the it's obviously pattern recognition and data mining slash sorting, But does it operate on the sand does Does your brain require the same types of smart says it does to do word puzzles or is it completely different?
Speaker 5: I would say that there are some similarities between all puzzles, but you're right there are. This is much more spatial. I am terrible at space. Like it takes me five I did not solve a rubiks cube for fifty two years, like because I solved it when I was fifty two. But all of them require things like being able to think outside the box, which I can say because that cliche comes from puzzles. Sure, it was the nine dots uh puzzle and you have to connect them with four pencil straight lines and you have to go outside the box. So all spoiler guys, spoilers, Oh yeah, sorry, sorry for spoiling that ancient puzzle. No, speaking of puzzles, we have run into a puzzle situation.
Speaker 1: My friend, I think, uh, I think this is a two parter.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's time to pick up the pieces and try our hand to putting together a second. I don't know, I'm not doing very well with my puzzle metaphorce here apologize, but yes, indeed, Aj is such a delight and we kind of had a feeling this might happen. We did have two complete topics on the docket with him, and we realized that just one of them was going to be a two parter.
Speaker 3: So look for the next one sometime in the new year. And it's a doozy as well.
Speaker 1: Agreed and big, big thanks to the legendary A. J. Jacobs for classing up our show. Big thanks to our super producer mister Max Williams, and additional thanks to our guest super producer Paul Mission Control Decade Woop Woop.
Speaker 2: Alex Williams who composed this banging theme you hear before your very ears. Christoph Rasciotis needs Jeff Coates here in spirit and Ben last, but not least first in my heart, sir, the missing Jigsaw puzzle piece to my very soul.
Speaker 1: You, sir, you're the Waldo to my wares Way.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next time, folks.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.