Speaker 1: This is holiday phrases at the Christmas holiday phrases at the Christmas party. We'll I'm gonna go to these Christmas parties inside your friend's house, our relatives house. What we're gonna do is make the setting. We're gonna play some music for you. You're in a real Christmas party. And these are some of the phrases that you're here at your average black Christmas party. Key word black. I heard that.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, and now we take you to every holiday Christmas gathering and we give you sounds of a black Christmas party.
Speaker 3: I don't know you.
Speaker 4: Be hey, Can I get some of y'all to help me put a earl in the car? Somebody?
Speaker 1: Well, I'd like to laugh too.
Speaker 4: So what did she say? That was so fun?
Speaker 1: Anybody's seen my purse?
Speaker 4: It was right there on the can table, right there.
Speaker 5: I put it right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what hey, y'all, y'all can't smoke that in my mama house.
Speaker 5: And y'all out of tarlet papers. Where y'all keep the plunge?
Speaker 4: That's that's the whooper.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna need that plunge. You may hold up, y'all, don't go in there.
Speaker 3: So what so what the girl like girls killing it? Well, they have to do with you.
Speaker 4: You ain't saying nothing. We can take all this outside.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right now, that's real like that. I love y'all in all, but I'm stay out of my bedroom right there.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a weed.
Speaker 4: This is my real hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my real hair.
Speaker 6: May look three hours young. I stay out there, bath foot for about lead for it five minutes. No, no, no, he don't know.
Speaker 4: You'll know.
Speaker 5: I ain't know it was out then.
Speaker 4: Hell made this age, so don't. That's why I told you I needed help to get him in the car went in.
Speaker 5: He breaking another ornament on that tree. We ain't gonna have nothing to hang on it next year.
Speaker 4: I know you ain't out there peeing in my mama backyard.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, come on.
Speaker 5: Dogferator stop stop ball the next Christmas paperalk. We're gonna use it next year.
Speaker 7: Oh she knew he was married.
Speaker 1: She knew he was married.
Speaker 3: Uh huh huh, that's him.
Speaker 1: Well, logo went a white woman. This just sound you here at a black person. Yes, I'll accept the charge. Call me coming.
Speaker 4: Watch a person. They h they don't let him preach your church. But he want to come over here and pray for thirty minutes. It's just too much right here. She had enough. Baby.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, as long as is from the prison, everybody won't say yes, yes, that was my next Hey.
Speaker 4: Robert, what's up y'all? What's up? What's up? Fair man?
Speaker 5: I wish I could be there with y'all.
Speaker 7: All over there, everybody, man, pass the floor round, everybody, man, huh, let me talk to bring.
Speaker 4: Me Hey Bernita, Uh, Robert on the phone. I ain't say nothbody, you know, go ahead, just you know, talk to you.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the family that don't bring the damn things take the most home.
Speaker 4: Look at me.
Speaker 3: We're about to heat the game of gon.
Speaker 1: Hold on prayer.
Speaker 4: This isn't gotten late. We probably gonna have to stay to night. I don't I don't do all that drive, you know, Clays don't like to drive at night.
Speaker 2: Why we can't eat to lands?
Speaker 6: Get here?
Speaker 4: Is y'all going to living room and speak tous Bernice.
Speaker 1: In the hospital.
Speaker 3: Man, God's just gonna walk right by.
Speaker 4: What y'all doing in the.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm hearing the black.
Speaker 4: Christian we're trying to get up, breaking apart it.
Speaker 5: Oh no, we've been out to christ.
Speaker 4: House, black home. Go out there and tell Davonte to bring that walker back in here so mister Fiel can get to the table.
Speaker 1: You mean, timmy, I ain't got no flat screens.
Speaker 4: Miss from from the hospital.
Speaker 5: Bell your grandmama from the hospital bed and turn them greens, smell them in here.
Speaker 1: Hey, can anybody give me a jump? I'm trying to go to woods.
Speaker 4: Oh Chris getting and he worked and get it and getting paid double, get paid double tonight. Yeah, get that over time, get that sALS like you feel like.
Speaker 2: Well, that's how go get out of here. Watch this game, y'all. Y'all ain y'all TV be cutting off. We go on to the house so I can see this game.
Speaker 4: You fool.
Speaker 1: You're talking like.
Speaker 4: Somebody then took them down falling chairs. I know we had eight folding chairs, y'all.
Speaker 5: Damn who took that fall off the table?
Speaker 4: Just a fall?
Speaker 7: That's my fault, all right, Yea, we gotta go.
Speaker 4: You're listening hard Morning Show