Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teeth and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Missus Claws. Missus Claws, I'm a candy cane.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 3: I am for Forever twenty one's finest to show you.
Speaker 2: It's a whole whoa Oh get after it? Cham oh oh hold on the mic looks like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, baby, we are busy and we are festive today because we are coming in hot.
Speaker 3: I was up late last night. I had to finish painting in the pool table. What a chore that was. Oh sure anybody out there that has on of those old oak pool tables, but they were expensive in their day. I use chalk paint on it, not chalkboard paint. Chalk paint black came out beautiful.
Speaker 2: I know where's our pictures? Hello?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not done with that room yet. As soon as I'm waiting for my furniture.
Speaker 2: I might need you to be done with that bed spread that's behind you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is my country room right here. Oh okay, this is the country room. This is the the vibe. That thing was expensive this.
Speaker 2: I need to see it and it's full glory. Because I'm only seeing a partial and I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I'll show you this.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you're attached. Things are happening. It's kind of like a subtle Okay, all right, I feel better about it now if.
Speaker 3: You can see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I wanted to do a little bit of you know, Mountain Mountain vibe. Okay, but but not you know, the black and white, not that or the red and black checks whatever is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I couldn't do that. I know that's kind of how I feel about my holidays.
Speaker 3: So this I am actually in the loft. So this is like a day bed the trendle. So if there's an overflow of people, they can sleep.
Speaker 2: There, right, that will be my bed when I come.
Speaker 3: Okay, chill bedroom.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I'm I'm fine with any room, tam I like on slier pants. No, I actually, as long as I mean these are my non negotiables for a room. I was thinking when I was watching Girls Trip, when Our Legacy or whatever it's called, and Jorinda was locked in the room. My essentially, now my only requirement is I can't be in a room with eighty seven doors where I don't know what goes where, you.
Speaker 3: Can't find the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like even her putting her head like.
Speaker 3: Like into the wall, Like I don't I don't want to imagine waking up in the middle of the night and having to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Well, you know the story about Edwin when we first got together or not. I was like when I was first pregnant with Slate. Actually, we went to Vegas together. He went out, I stayed in obviously like I did the dinner fortune he went out after and then he came back to the room and he lays down with me. He's like telling me about his night. I can tell he's a little bit of a hot mess. Then he gets up. He thinks he's going to the bathroom, but I see him pulling down on his pants trying to go potty in the closet.
Speaker 3: I'm like, when that's definitely a drunk move.
Speaker 2: I mean, granted this is eleven years ago, but still I was like, to this day, I'm like, remember that time you tried to pee in the closet when it was a closet, not a bathroom. Yeah, I have that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he's gonna love that. You said that.
Speaker 2: I really am the gift that keeps on giving. Almost as good as The Trader's season two trailer. Yes, it was pretty good, right, it was really good. I'm already invested. The Bravo stars include you, Larsa Pippen, Marcus Jordan, Mercedes Pedra, and Chara. Well. I'm here to tell you it's been so long that something good happened for me. I don't know what that feeling is.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, now, I think something good's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's got to mean that when shit just keeps hitting the fan over and over again, I'm like, but then I said this to Edwin yesterday, Igo should I feel? And this is just me being completely authentic with you guys. I go, you know, in the mornings when I'm like sitting there like praying and stressed and worried about my life or what's happening with my medical stuff or any of the things that I'm like, but shit, I feel really guilty because I do talk shit for a living. Like there's this like weird one foot in, one foot out.
Speaker 3: I do not think we are shit talkers. I think we're educators. But I'm going with.
Speaker 2: That Edwin, who normally always will like you know, he wants to make sure I'm always in my place. He goes, but Teddy, the good thing about you and Tamor, you may be shit talking about you're entertaining.
Speaker 3: People, entertaining podcast professors. Yes, that's what we are.
Speaker 2: And then I've now justified some of my bad behavior by saying, Okay, this has happened to me because I'm able to raise awareness through these platforms. So that's why I'm justified in shit talking, even when she's hitting the fan and I have to have surgery the day after Christmas, and you know, chaos is ensuing. So that's this is where I stand. But back to traders, Yes, Phaedra says, Lord, help me get through this game. Larsia says everyone's a liar. Then Tamor says, I can't be trusted.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what I was talking about or why I said that. I don't either, but I loved it.
Speaker 2: And then someone's as people keep throwing the Housewives out there as traders. I don't think they have it in them. I'm like, have you watched the Housewives ever?
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't know if I said that or another Housewives said that, but I'm pretty sure maybe it was Janelle.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure who Janelle is. But then Rader says, this isn't the Bachelor, I don't have to kiss your ass for a rose, and Tamra says there are no friendships in this game, No, none at all. My question is I know that Big Brother is a game.
Speaker 3: Traders is a game.
Speaker 2: That being said, because I was in such a circumstance where I had no outsider conversations, I did feel like some of the people were my friends. Did you feel that way or did you feel like every.
Speaker 3: Oh, you can't trust anybody, nobody, So that would be hard. You have to you, Uh, you know, every you talk to somebody and everything they say you overanalyze. Well, why would they be saying that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I can tell you guys this Traders season two, starring the one and only Tamra Judge, begins airing January twelfth on Peacock And uh, I can't wait to hear those recaps.
Speaker 3: They're going to be It's gonna be fun. It was gonna be really, I mean, I watched season one, but just knowing what I know, they really stepped it up.
Speaker 2: Well, I love it. I cannot wait to watch. It's right around the corner. So you guys make sure to tune in, and if you haven't watched season one, you may as well do that during the holidays. Next topic, Housewife headline, Brandy Glanville goes on a Twitter tirade that's like a tongue twister. By the way, Twitter tirade, raid, Twitter tiring.
Speaker 3: I wish you wouldn't have done this. I get it. She's in such a tough position right now because you know, nobody's backing her up and nobody's giving answers, and I know there was an investigation, but nothing's been said publicly. And I think that they can't say anything because much like a potomac, everybody's in a lawsuit and you can't.
Speaker 2: Talk about it. Yeah, but here's the problem. She is talking about it. He's gotten a series of text which you know, when this many texts come out right at the same like it's like eighteen minutes fifty seconds, but it's like back to back, So she's trying to write out the full thing. So it's she first starts out by saying, I'm completely innocent. The producers ask you to do something and then you get in trouble for it. The producers need to follow the rules. Our butler and Morocco was told to flirt with me. Specifically, I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said yes, and I told him not to do it, and I did not participate. He was lovely and I didn't want his life ruined. I'm not going down just because people see me as an easy pile on. At the moment, all the other women vowed for me. It's interesting to see who Marco's lawyer is. Check it out. These producers need to be held accountable. Even though I may like some of these producers, I'm not taking off for them. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. It's time to fight back. The truth always comes out. Then she says producers may not shove alcohol down our throats, but they sure do encourage it, even in Morocco during the day where it is illegal to drink. But then she shared a text I'm a little bit confused about, which says she blocks out the name, and then there's a text and it says, yes, that's my role dog. And then allegedly someone for production rights you, VICKI and Eva should pull Fhaedris side to talk about your drinking games set up for today while the spice while at the spice market.
Speaker 3: I don't necessar that.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily think this is production telling her to drink.
Speaker 3: I this is just as she had some you know, we all have games at Ultimate Girls' Trips, like well they asked us, and like when we did our season two you remember Brandy had that dick game where you throw the ring on the you know, you were that dick thing on your head whatever. Yeah, And I think this is just another one of those games, and she was gonna set it up. It's just reminding her to set it up. So I don't necessarily see anything wrong with that text. But I do feel bad for her because you know, there's been no answers. It's been what over a year now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand she's in a frustrating position because she can't get her story out there. But in the same token, this isn't the way to do it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the way to do it.
Speaker 2: And in my opinion, and listen, I do a lot of things the wrong way, but.
Speaker 3: Well, I got opinion about this. John Jansen and Lexicolena making out and seeing together. Okay, I just really feel bad for Shannon at this point.
Speaker 2: Can you start to believe me now that John Jansen is the problem? John Jansen is a problem.
Speaker 3: Because you think he's giving these pictures out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, whether it's him or Alexis or what the situation is or and listen, I just find it odd that they are going out of their way to be so transparent with their relationship right before filming is allegedly about to start in Orange County, and I think it's mean spirited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just wish that these pictures would not surface. Whatever they're doing is their business. However they met is their business. But I am kind of feeling really bad for Shannon because I've tried to put myself in this position, like if Eddie and I split up and this was him and Alexis or him or in you or whoever. You know what I mean, Like, I don't want to see it. I don't want it in my face, Like I already know it's out there, but then having to see it, it's difficult.
Speaker 2: There was a lot bigger stories at this point in time than Alexis and John doing that one photo together are at Quiet Woman. So now I'm wondering if this is all just some big scheme and it's making me feel yucky on the inside. Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: It's hard. When I saw that picture of this one actually it was a video too, I'm like, oh, no, I.
Speaker 2: Know who posted that video.
Speaker 3: I think that it was somebody on the boat did it on Instagram. And you might not know this, but Kelly Dodd's brother was there too.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she had a brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was there. So I'm wondering if somebody on the boat actually did the video and put on Instagram. I don't think it was.
Speaker 2: It also was not even like a hot kiss. It like made me uncomfortable kiss.
Speaker 3: It was like ew, it like honestly grossed me out. The kiss I didn't really And for somebody who's not.
Speaker 2: Public and someone who doesn't like to, you know, do a public display of affection, it's very strange to go stand up there and have somebody film you kiss. It's very I'm sorry it does.
Speaker 3: The math ain't math in on this.
Speaker 2: John Jansen, Alexis Billino, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. I'm reveed up anyway, then Kyle spilled some tea on Amazon Live. Face Reality sixteen Instagram post wrote, Kyle went up to Sudden at Kathy's party, and Sutton gave her a weird face after Kyle said Happy Holidays. Then she asked Kyle, what are you doing? And Kyle said, I'm breaking the ice and there was like this awkward encounter between they talk. I mean, essentially, I watched the Amazon Live clip that Faced Reality sixteen posted, and it seemed like Kyle was just like I was trying to be not like we're both at the same party. Essentially, Sutton she was just being the bigger person. She was being the bigger person. And it appears that Sutton left quickly after this, which then also, you guys are gonna give me hell about this, but I always find it odd when somebody make sure to post a photo of where they were when they came to just get the photo for like the cred that they were there.
Speaker 3: Isn't that how Kim Kardashian started her career?
Speaker 2: Correct? So are we comparing talking to Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's people that do that. I don't think it's in common. They go, they take the picture for the paparazzi, the press, whatever, and then they might stay for a little bit and leave, or just might leave right after Marisio. Why don't always put someone's age every time they do that? I think that's just agism.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they wanted to show the significance. Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yea. So evidently he's been seen with this thirty three year old girl, which thirty three is not that young. Here's it's twenty years older. But is it? We're do you know anything? Are they dating?
Speaker 2: I know nothing about this other than what I've seen on the page six Instagram and then of course then I couldn't help myself.
Speaker 3: But did you read all the comments?
Speaker 2: No? But I went to Alexandria Wolf's Instagram and looked at her photos, and then I may or may not have did she have trying to figure out why she had a different name before?
Speaker 3: So I don't know anything. But I don't know anything about her other than what they said that she's an influencer. They people are saying that he has a type because she looks like a young Kyle Richards. All I know.
Speaker 2: Is why, Okay, I have taken my shoes off in Las Vegas before I will admit it, it has happened. I've been in pain.
Speaker 3: Are those her shoes in her hands? That's her shoes, they are in.
Speaker 2: She has on tights with no shoes.
Speaker 3: Maybe she has slippers on.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't. I scrolled in and I looked at a lot of photos. So I'm just here to tell you I went down this rabbit hole, and none of it I can comment on. We don't know.
Speaker 3: Here's don't just start picking her up, picking her apart just because she's walking barefoot or in tights.
Speaker 2: But we also don't know if this is a dinner of like thirty maybe five people.
Speaker 3: There's no pictures of them. Oh, you were saying that he was dating his dancer, his partner and dancing with the stars. So every time he's going to be seen with somebody, he's obviously going to be accused of dating them.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. You should go to her Instagram and then you can make your own decisions. But then Kyle released a statement. This is completely Is this really.
Speaker 3: A statement that she's just saying thank you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think she sounds like it was like a big old I. Well, people, this is what it says in the thing. Kyle Richard released a statement on her Instagram story, just I wanted to thank you all for your messages. In the thirteen years of being on Real Housewives, I've never felt so much love and support. I want to thank you for taking the time to share insight, support and wisdom with me. I appreciate it more than you know. I think this is all in regards to her friend that passed, and it's so heartbreaking, but also it makes she says, it makes her happy to know that many of you feel inspired by her choice not to drink alcohol and in sharing with me that you inspire me to stay on my path. And I think this just keeps going to show that, like if things are going on in Kyle's life, she is going to share them. And yeah, it's heartbreaking what happened with her friend, and I'm glad she is feeling the support because I feel like there was so much coming at her for a while that now people are starting to see it kind of explains Yeah, yeah, for sure, but Crystal's accidentally getting involved in drama with the Real Housewives in Miami, so Crystal's on what happens like with Marisol.
Speaker 3: She says, Larsa now has a house on Crystal Street. Crystal invited Larsa to come over before Kathy Hilton's party. She also heard Gerdy was in town and she liked her at Braba Consa, she invited her as well. Christal didn't know the animosity between Larsa and Gerty, so she called Gerty, telling her she didn't think it was the right mix, so they met at Kathy's party instead. Would you have made that phone call? Are we just would know what it's There was a lot of people that were there. I know that, but at.
Speaker 2: Christ I don't know how many people are at Crystal's prior, I would have probably sent I probably wouldn't have done a phone call regardless. I probably would have sent Gurdi a text and said, hey, heads up, I didn't know that you and Larsa.
Speaker 3: Is it that bad? Yes, it's that bad.
Speaker 2: It's not good. I probably just would have been like, hey, I didn't know that you and Larsa were butting heads as a heads up, she's going to be here. It's up to you on what you want to do. Like, it's not my place to like if you were having a Christmas party. I like a big Christmas party. You were going to invite all of your friends. I wouldn't expect.
Speaker 3: I'd give you a heads up that Vicky was there.
Speaker 2: I would expect you to maybe give me a heads up. But I wouldn't expect you to not invite one of us. I would have you to know that we're adult enough to handle whatever they Maybe that's what she did. No, she actually said she told her not to come. She said say that publicly. Oh she does. She said, I'll watch what happens, But I mean, I get it.
Speaker 3: There's there's another doctor Moon and he's not in Orange County. Hold on, who's the doctor? Oh, doctor Moon in Orange County?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 3: Uh, Shannon's doctor? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay. Tiffany Moon came in to Anne Marie's comments on Sutton's esophagus. She called him disturbing doctor Moon. She's a doctor of anesthesiology and pain management. She took to her TikTok to weigh on last week's Beverly Hill Is, saying it was very disturbing that Amory would weaponize her medical profession again against Sutton's own condition. She explains, sometimes the esophagus can have a stricture. I never want to hear this word again. But which is a narrowing. If your stricture is narrow, you're going to have a feeling that your food is stuck. She's done over hundreds of these surgeries, often using a balloon to open the stricture. Doctor Moon goes on to say the whole scene was cringey. She then says, let's not weaponize our medical nodge.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's not get crazy, doctor Moon weaponize. Come on, Well, I mean, what Anne Marie was saying was not completely wrong. I know for a fact because my mom had issues with her esophagus and she had to have it stretched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, And this isn't me having Anne Marie's back in any capacity, It's just part of what I know. I guess there was a portion where Sutton shares that she had these underlying that she had no underlying conditions. So it's yes, she said she's never been to the doctor. Yeah, so I think that's where it's kind of happening. Am I justifying this? No? Do I think that I would want any of my medical professionals to share anything about me or what I want? I don't know. I mean, I went to the gynecologist on camera.
Speaker 3: Okay, can we move on. I'm I can't deal with this conversation anymore. I know where it's going. I do not want to talk about her, Regina.
Speaker 2: Listen, I was wanting to talk about how cute it is.
Speaker 3: I just don't. I've seen it. I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: You love it. So we are back and we are here to talk about Potomac starts off with Robin gets emotional that Candace implied Robin had something to do with Wan being fired. Candace is emotional because for once she is seeing Robin have feelings.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's why she's emotional. I have a whole different take on that. I think Cannas is crying because of the built up stress of the lawsuit that she's in. I filmed a season like that and I ended up in the bushes. I was crying so hard. It was like, you know, I couldn't talk about other people were talking about it in the just the actual stress of the money that was going out of the constant talks with lawyers and not knowing the future, and just I think that's what her issue is.
Speaker 2: Well, I can say this I've never played chicken shit bingo, but.
Speaker 3: Nowhere do I want to?
Speaker 2: No, And I'm not really one for metaphors either, but the first half hour of the show was dedicated to chicken shit, and I don't appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I know, chicken shit. I used to say that word all the time. But I also think, deep down Cannas loves Robin, so I'm not just saying it's only because of that. And it's probably one of the first times we've seen her have any kind of emotion. Who the Candace No, Yeah, yeah, about the whole situation, I.
Speaker 2: Think Robin is so many years into this, into this relationship with Wan, and I mean you can see it at the very end of the episode when they're talking on the phone, even the way he's talking to Robin. I really hated it. I'm sorry, I really I really loved and connected with Robin at BRAVOCN this year. I felt I felt her interview she's.
Speaker 3: I really don't. I think Robin.
Speaker 2: Is not a malicious person and out to get anyone. I think she's just kind of stumbled across this profession and now she's you know, she's there doing it because she's friends with some of the women and that's what's supporting their life. And for him to talk to her like that really pissed me off because I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, if you want you don't even have a battle for him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, over shit, he repeatedly does it really pissed me off? But what about when Giselle tells Karen there's no moving forward with her after Candace, Well, after what Candace said last year? Candace said Gizelle treats people with different skin tones differently. Gizelle says this caused her to receive hundreds of death threats.
Speaker 3: Then we get to Gordon.
Speaker 2: Wants to pursue a suit against his siblings, but Mia does not agree with it, which has caused tension in their marriage. Do you think Mia is worried about what would come out if they do sue or why do you think she doesn't want him to pursue it.
Speaker 3: I think that going through a lawsuit like that is going to cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and you got to wait out and it's family. Is it really worth it? I actually like what she said, She's like, just move forward, go on, let's just move forward.
Speaker 2: I do think that Mia is slightly worried if there is a lawsuit, there may be something in discovery that they're going to find out that she doesn't want anyone to know about it, and she knows that that will really f with they're life. Oh I didn't also being practical, Like I just thought she's being practical.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, ins and outs of their business arrangement and what they do.
Speaker 2: I don't either, But I think if Mia seems like the kind of person that if she's been wrong, she would go full force into you know, righting her wrongs. And the fact that she doesn't she wants to stay away from it may mean I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are they split up? They're split up? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that she filed for divorce.
Speaker 3: Divorce.
Speaker 2: But then the women go kayaking and share a bottle of wine. Necka says Mia is a vibe for bringing a bottle of wine in a kayak. I feel like this is the fact hot red wine is goodkir quirky editing on their part.
Speaker 3: Warm well, I always drink by red wine warm but no, but like the sun no lot no, But you don't want red wine during the day makes you go to sleep? I feel like there's better things to do in Austin. Chicken chip, bingo and now kayaking.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine I was saying that Karl's birthday and all Karen got was shit was from the Mini French.
Speaker 3: I know that was hilarious, but I was. Eddie was actually watching it with me this morning, and I'm like, if I they made us go to Austin, I'd be pissed off. But Austin is great. This is it is great. But I mean, like, for is this their big trip Austin.
Speaker 2: No, it can't be.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, everybody's going to Like I've been to Austina. I love it, but it's like everyone's going to you know, Bahamas and places like that in Spain and you're going, dude, Austin, Texas.
Speaker 2: But I have a question for you. Do you notice the difference between Ashley now that Michael Darby's not on. I feel like she's just like between her and Karen, she has bigger boobs now, well she does have bigger tits now, but like even as you know, we watch the super tease and we see that they do have a bigger trip at the end of the season. I'm assuming, but Okay, good. Then then Austin's fine. I thought that was their big you know trip. But I do find something different about Ashley, like what.
Speaker 3: Like what what do you mean like her personality? Something about her personality.
Speaker 2: Like she's always trying to be the peacekeeper at this point, but like we've seen her very in very different lights.
Speaker 3: So I Ashley, Yeah, you think she's a peacekeeper.
Speaker 2: No, she's trying to be this season like she's like, we are going to do this next fun thing and now we're gonna play it with the miracle that I'll buy no chicken, and like that chicken, really I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm fine chick, but I don't want to touch it. I don't want to touch it.
Speaker 2: That one with the feathers and Wendy trying to do the country song.
Speaker 3: With the chicken, all of it was a lot for me.
Speaker 2: And then the chicken taking Forever to Shit on number twenty nine also upsetting, but not as upsetting as when Robin calls Wan and tells him that Candace implied that because she spoke about his lawsuit, he got fired.
Speaker 3: Do you think Robin like truly is in love with him or she's just embarrassed and just trying to protect him.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Wan asked her, why are feeding into this Robin? He says, it's all getting blown out of proportion. Wan tells her he won't allow her to let these women get her emotional Wan says his skill. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 3: I feel like that Robin rarely shows emotion ever if she finally did today, and I feel it's because Wan gaslights through all the time.
Speaker 2: I also wanted to be like, if off Wan, Robin is on her work trip and you can't figure out your own health insurance situation to get your medication, call the pharmacy or stuff.
Speaker 3: Figure it out, lord right, and then then to call him for emotional support, and ended up getting yelled at. I just wouldn't put up with that.
Speaker 2: What is he doing playing NBA twenty four to like what, I don't even know what the games are, but like that my son plays?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like are you playing Madden?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Why can't you call and figure out your own medication? And I also am curious, like why he has to be on her ass about it when she's the one that's working. It really pisses me on I.
Speaker 3: Don't think we're going to figure it out and time soon.
Speaker 2: Fine. Well, I really do like her, and I do think and I didn't really understand Candace's whole thing about I don't know that I could be friends with Robin because she's friends with Giselle. Like all of that is like a big friggin stretch for me, a big stretch.
Speaker 3: I think it's time to move on to Salt Lake City. It's time because there's a lot to talk about there.
Speaker 2: We are back to talk about Salt Lake City, which I have to have to say. I love it. I'm loving it.
Speaker 3: I love every single episode.
Speaker 2: It starts off with Heather apologizing to Monica for losing her temper at dinner. Heather says she felt like it started brewing on the bus with the comments about her daughter's sex life. Monica says, now she knows that certain topics are not up for discussion, and she's sorry that you hug and make it up. What do you think about? Monica actually really triggers Heather.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I have annoyed maybe her big mouth.
Speaker 2: Well, Monica going I would do that shit makes me feel like she's almost like telling her telling on herself. When she's talking about the DMS.
Speaker 3: I've already insinuated and I know, but don't think so.
Speaker 2: I didn't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think Monica triggers Heather. I just think that Heather has a certain boundary that Monica doesn't.
Speaker 2: I think that, And because clearly, even after they have this conversation, then Monica makes the joke like so should talk about sex or something along those lines, and you could see like Heather, it's like, doesn't even laugh at the joke.
Speaker 3: She's like, she's like, I'm joking. I'm like, at this point, there's.
Speaker 2: Not room for a joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unlike Potomac. I like how the girls in Salt Lake City can literally like tell each other off and then move on in seconds.
Speaker 2: But did you notice that Monica was dry shaving her legs in the sprinter van. All I can think was out out, listen, I have a home haven, what's going?
Speaker 3: How do I have? If you click my link, not Teddy's. If you click my.
Speaker 2: Link for an ipl at home hair laser removal, you won't need to be in a sprinter van dry shaving. And plus you're getting if I dry shaved in a freaking sprinter the bumps, and then you're gonna get into a body of water that's not clean, like this is hard passed dog in grown hair alert. But then Meredith. Meredith pulls Monica to talk and says she never sent her the d MS nor question if Angie was in the Greek Mafia. Monica says she never accused her of sending them, but they did have a serious conversation about the Greek mafia googling information. Lisa then screams at merediths to stop lying. The women tell Meredith to just own up to it.
Speaker 3: Do you think that they were sitting there googling it and Meredith was involved, Yes, yes, right, And they're like, let's see if Angie's in the Greek Mafia, Like it's gonna Google's gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just think because those mafia people are very active social media, not have social media.
Speaker 2: I'm watching the most recent I mean, this isn't the Mafia, but I'm watching the most recent made off documentary.
Speaker 3: And you want to know the one thing about him, He did no press, He was off social media.
Speaker 2: He wanted nothing.
Speaker 3: With any That's actually a red flag. If you meet somebody they're like no, unless they're a police officer or something like that, because they, yeah, not supposed to be on there. They have nothing, no social media, no Google blueprint nowhere. You're like, yeah, that's actually a big what are you hiding from?
Speaker 2: But I just want to know what Meredith took between last week's dinner and this boat trip, because her overall mood is like chill compared to what these ladies are throwing at her.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: She just sat there.
Speaker 3: And that's the things like I started to believe, like, oh my god, she is guilty of this because she's not saying anything. She's having no no expression whatsoever other than having.
Speaker 2: Like eighty two scarves on herself.
Speaker 3: Like what what? Like what was happening? Was it freezing on that boat?
Speaker 2: Why was there so many layers of miscellaneous textures.
Speaker 3: Trying to film on the front of the boat and the girls like everything's flying everywhere. I'm like, yeah, this is a great idea, guys, great idea. I kind of feel bad for her, though, because I don't think it's looking like she did it. She's getting blame. I mean, Lisa Barlowe like lit her up, She lit her ass up.
Speaker 2: But can you imagine this, But like the watching it and being like, damn, these women are crazy really comparatively speaking, we.
Speaker 3: Really have our shit together, right. I Mean, I think it'd be way too obvious if it was Meredith, and I think that's why they're playing it. Maybe she did have a little bit more of a reaction, but it's not being shown like that.
Speaker 2: But then, why did Meredith have to get onto the sprinter van and share the thing about Ford Models in that awkward fashion? The whole thing?
Speaker 3: Okay, so her son got hired by Ford Models, right, is that what got signed by?
Speaker 2: And granted she did get the news on the bus, but it still felt like this awkward attempt to like try to build connection between her and Lisa. But then it worked.
Speaker 3: Because she was so disconnected on the boat. She just sat there by herself.
Speaker 2: On her phone.
Speaker 3: People were yelling about her and she's like, huh, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I did agree with Monica that it was just one lonely taco on there. There's just one lonely taco on her plate.
Speaker 3: But then every time the cameras in Monica's face, she's putting something in her mouth.
Speaker 2: She's like the brad Pit of housewives.
Speaker 3: She's always eating always, like she admits it, I'm always eating. These girls don't eat. I'm always eating.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Whitney says, Justin has a great nose for going down on her. Whitney has had that. Heather responds to respect her boundaries. Whitney says, here we go again with Heather shaming her rather than empowering her.
Speaker 3: She's not shaming her. I don't know what was going with Whitney in this episode, but I'm like, girl, no no to the no no no.
Speaker 2: You and I have very different like we talk about sex differently. Do I ever feel like you're shaming me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Because also I don't really give a ship what you have to think about that part of my conversation.
Speaker 3: Am I going to push you past your boundaries?
Speaker 2: No? Because you also can say to me, Teddy, I'm not saying it, yeah, or I'm not talking about this or that grosses me out, or I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to think that Whitney knows she hasn't been in that much drama, so she's trying to find a way to insert herself and to talk about her vagina.
Speaker 2: Well. Then the women said, I mean I feel you on that Whitney. The women then sit down for dinner, and Monica says she found it odd how Meredith and Lisa were bonding after the fight.
Speaker 3: Oh did I?
Speaker 2: Lisa says her relationship with Meredith is like a sister. They fight like crazy and then act like best friends. Would you?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't hold a grudge, but the way that Lisa was yelling at Meredith and Meredith wasn't even saying anything, you did it own up to it, like accusing her of doing this.
Speaker 2: I would be like, well, I think this is why this show is working right now, is these women know how to fight and then fix it quickly, because that's what keeps it going Because like that holding.
Speaker 3: The grudge, Yeah, I think with certain friends it's easy to put you know, put it behind you and just move forward. But also if.
Speaker 2: You're not super close with someone, Like if somebody that I'm not very close with says something shitty to me, I'm going to get over it, probably a lot faster than someone I really love and care about. And that's just the reality. Even though they're trying to give us the illusion that they have this sisterhood, I don't really buy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this whole thing reminds me a little bit of Vicky. Me and Vicky like fight hard and.
Speaker 2: Then be like okay, forget out because also we have a show to make, or we have this we're moving on. But then they go to the bar after dinner. Whitney tells Heather that it's hypocritical of her to write about Whitney's sex life but not talk about her own.
Speaker 3: But am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Youre a boudoir photo shoot, which listen.
Speaker 3: I was just shocked that she was a photographer. I was too, But I.
Speaker 2: Don't think that was exploiting Whitney's sexuality.
Speaker 3: Like Whitney has hired her, right, she hired her to take pictures. I don't know what was said in the book. I actually asked for the book for Christmas. So if I get it, I will I will read who don't you ask for? You asked?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: You asked Spencer because he ad buys his books. He buys everybody books for Christmas every year. It has made me want to download it.
Speaker 2: The problem is I've been you know, I've been very booked up with you know, made off and those types of things. But my next step is to download that book and listen to it. But Edwin is so sick of hearing the books that I download. He's like between Britney Spears, Crystal Hefner, like Teddy please, Julia Fox, I haven't.
Speaker 1: J P.
Speaker 2: Smith like, these are the things I listened to at night. It should be self help books. But instead, do.
Speaker 3: You put your earbuds in a listen or do you please? I can't my ears are too small.
Speaker 2: They this will I'm in pain already from this one podcast, the different ones. Well, Tamra, this is a Christmas gift suggestion for me. I need something that's not going to hurt my ear holes. Let me check back.
Speaker 3: It's some of my sponsored posts. Yeah, go back and find something that you can.
Speaker 2: I need to be able to lay because it can't go on outside because then I can't lay.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, why don't you just read the damn book?
Speaker 2: Oh? Because I can't. I can't even see Tamera like, oh god, I need to that's a mcgammian glasses I need, Actually you could I need? Yeah? I mean I have bifocals, but they're they're no longer in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lots of issues I do.
Speaker 2: I can't help it. But on that note, speaking of lots of issues. Thank you, Salt Lake City, you've been grated. I'm in closing.
Speaker 3: I would say she did not exploit her sexuality or her vagina.
Speaker 2: What was how they're.
Speaker 3: Reaching for on her back? Was she reaching for her mic mic pack? If you notice when she gets closer to the producer, she rips it off.
Speaker 2: Only one more episode of Salt Lake City. Oh, I don't know. I don't know. Yeah, there's only one more episode.
Speaker 3: It's likely. I love Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: I don't want it to go away, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 3: But I hear maybe possibly in the season, finally we're gonna hear who's behind those damns.
Speaker 2: What do you think's about to go down with all of the other chaos. Do you think it's gonna be Monica and Heather? And do you think this is Heather's known the whole time? This Monica botox fiasco is gonna come up. And that's why she was already annoyed at Monica with the sex stuff. M oh no. All right, Well, anyways, I guess you guys can check back in with us and we will be recapping the finale of Salt Lake City after Christmas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're off, who's on? Who's actually airing during Christmas break? I think only one show Miami, Just Miami, Just Miami, Okay, so that won't be too hard to catch up, No, won't.
Speaker 2: Plus we'll already know what's going on with Miami, so that should be relatively.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you guys, but we will be back for one more episode this week where we will be recapping Beverly Hills and Miami, so make sure to tune in for that, and then, as a reminder, during the Christmas break, please listen to our recap of Real Housewives of Orange County Season one, And if you haven't yet, you need to book tickets to the TWATS January twenty fifth in San Francisco. I mean, who knows at this point, maybe we'll have chicken shit bingo, bring your own chicken.
Speaker 3: Don't tempt me with thought, all right? I love you, Tam, love it. T you bebe