Speaker 1: This radio shows, main streams media outlet, Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club, take it get take leant you then I'm come.
Speaker 1: Here when this day, DJ Nvy and Charlamagne the God being here.
Speaker 2: Next to all of you guys, it's.
Speaker 3: Really it's one of my favorite shows to do, just because you'll always keep it one hundred y'all, keep you real.
Speaker 4: But what better place than than here.
Speaker 5: I think everybody should go on the Breakfast Club and start out.
Speaker 1: You'll want to shake it up.
Speaker 6: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait up, whether you're man or blessed.
Speaker 1: Time to get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello.
Speaker 7: Is this Yodas is king in Dallas?
Speaker 8: Peace?
Speaker 1: Please please get it off your chest?
Speaker 7: Hey, yo man, I'm talking. I want to talk to Charlemagne about the Donkey of the Day that he gave yesterday, about the uh the kids off the hoghchool coach. Yes, sir, yo man, my son is in almost the exact same position. Like my son is arguably the second best, but you know they'll say whatever, he's one of the best players on the team. My coach treats I mean, his coach treats my kid like he's a step child that don't like his stepchildren. Like my kid is only six sticks. But the coach puts him like in the post when my mass you know, belongs around the perimeter or whatever. And so when he makes a bad play, the coach benches of him for the rest of the game. And I'm talking about yo, if he make a bad play in the first quarter on the bench for the rest of the game, the team will lose and the coach will blame my kid. So, like I said, when they were fighting the coach for benching the dude, I understand, I'm not gonna do it. I mean, we don't move him out of school that way. But like I said, I understand why they did. That's all I say.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But but the key word is you wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: You know why, because you have high emotional intelligence and you're a grown as man who knows that would be a terrible example to set for your kid. That just because he's not getting his way U because he doesn't he disagrees with an authority, figure violence is the answer. Am I lying?
Speaker 7: No, You're not lying.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 9: I mean, this coach.
Speaker 7: Deserves it because I mean does he calls them a soft ass inward?
Speaker 1: That's the coach.
Speaker 7: Black yeah, black kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: But you know what, as a parent, when you feel like your kid is not being playing right or he's not being treated fairly, I understand it. And I had the same problem with Logan, and I just had to move him from out of that school to another school.
Speaker 4: And and it was I didn't have that problem, but that's what happened.
Speaker 10: Sometimes when you got these towns, these small towns, and people are playing kids because it's they know their daddy. We call it daddy ball. Sometimes we get these problems a lot of time. But when when you when your child puts hands on the coach, like Charlamagne says, even though it might have been you might feel it was warranted.
Speaker 4: You don't want you don't want to teach your kid that.
Speaker 10: You know, if he doesn't get his way, the first thing to do is acting violence.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Also you and he said something, why do y'all move you all kids just because the coach is tough.
Speaker 4: No, it's not a matter about being coach. It matter about being fair.
Speaker 10: It's a different though, fair is if I'm the coach and you're my neighbor and I'm playing your kid because you're my neighboring with friends.
Speaker 4: But I'm not playing Lawrence kid because I don't know Lawrence Kidd.
Speaker 8: Oh, that's different.
Speaker 4: That's that's not fair, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: And especially now in high school or elementary school, like it's really big with these kids are getting scholarships, they.
Speaker 4: Getting looked at.
Speaker 10: So if I don't play Lawrence Kidd and not play your kid, everybody, all the odds are going to be on your kid and not Lawrence Ki.
Speaker 8: That's I understand that, but just saying, like, you know.
Speaker 3: The coach is tough. I don't mind tough, and so you move your kids. It's just like that's not the way life works. There's gonna be people that are tough authority figures.
Speaker 4: I don't mind tough for it. I'm not fair. You gotta be fair. If you're not fair, then that's a different conversation.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 11: Going on?
Speaker 12: Your boy?
Speaker 8: I don't know why every time you call I think a bluie man.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he's a bud.
Speaker 12: I mean, that's all the more reason why we need to get some work here and get a cartoon of my own, going Charlotte.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Blue's sister is bingo. That's why you just sound like you're being the family.
Speaker 12: Then go, well, that's all good man, what's good with y'all?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 8: Black and Holly, favorite man, that's.
Speaker 12: What's up, Lauren?
Speaker 7: And how you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 13: I'm doing great? How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good? I'm good?
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you, get artist.
Speaker 12: Don't let them people on social media keep calling you. I don't know why they be coming at you so hard. I don't know why they hate you so hard.
Speaker 1: But you cool.
Speaker 12: I ain't gonna problem with you.
Speaker 9: I think you sure coming at you.
Speaker 14: I actually like it. I feel like it helps my numbers. And I mean they talking what.
Speaker 3: They be saying about you?
Speaker 14: Oh they they.
Speaker 1: Said I hate man.
Speaker 13: Don't see this is why they were coming at me, because you got.
Speaker 8: Freaking I agree with that one.
Speaker 13: Angel to my left over.
Speaker 3: There, what.
Speaker 15: Do you do you be dating?
Speaker 4: Be dating?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, yeah I do.
Speaker 12: But trying to holler gonna be on.
Speaker 14: That with me, my luck ain't even like I don't know what I'm doing out here at this point.
Speaker 12: I'm just wondering, Well, shoot, don't you come to Chicago. Maybe I show you.
Speaker 13: Know I've been there, done that, and I'm staying away from Chicago.
Speaker 16: Damn.
Speaker 13: My last person from Chicago, the club and the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Jesus well whatever, man, y'all.
Speaker 13: Got to argue back for me, because I'm not supposed to be arguing back.
Speaker 12: That's fair.
Speaker 14: And if y'all want to argue for my comments, it's Lauren le Rosa, l r e In come join us.
Speaker 12: Well, Sarler and uh Envy. I appreciate y'all so much. I just wanted to get out here dissitation for the last time I talked to y'all for the year. I wanted to thank y'all man, because Loki, y'all have been aspiring me. I've listened to y'all for years and years and years, like y'all know, and you know, I got my own show now, the Mister Dingo Show, and I've been doing that for about a year now. And I really want to pay y'all for giving me, you know, the strength and the courage and also the motivation to pursue my own lane. So I really appreciate y'all, and I got a nice little following and I just want to keep keep that momentum going. Y'all can high letting me at the Mister Dingo Show on on Instagram if y'all want to check me out see what I'll be talking about on Monday. And uh, you know, I really appreciate your offering even the way for a young brother like myself to be in this wave.
Speaker 4: So I thank you, brother.
Speaker 3: I respect that, But I pray God, you know, continue to give us the scrimp to encourage y'all to do other things other than buy more podcasts. My cost I'm saying, it's too many of y'all, you know what I mean, and it's not good for the ecosystem.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one.
Speaker 13: Oh five Side of the Bad Did you wake up on this?
Speaker 16: You need it?
Speaker 1: Is up now? It's breakfast the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: A new today.
Speaker 6: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait up, whether you're man or blessed, time to get.
Speaker 1: Up and get something Call up now. Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 7: Cop of the morning?
Speaker 17: End with Montana what's cracky?
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 15: I want to get off my chest.
Speaker 17: I had a blessed weekend in West Virginia with my daughter Brooklyn this weekend and now I'm looking forward to Christmas with the rest of my child.
Speaker 8: I love it, man, I love the holidays.
Speaker 3: And I was thinking about that yesterday, like driving through uh, you know, Jersey, and you saw all the Christmas lights up and all the decorations and everything. It literally is the most wonderful time of the year.
Speaker 1: Top of them.
Speaker 17: On ang with charlam Man and good morning to the beautiful guest host as well.
Speaker 3: You guys be blessed.
Speaker 17: I'm posting this George Washington right now. I'm a truck driver in the traffic.
Speaker 4: Is crazy and part and you know what I need. One time I.
Speaker 3: Got you Revery.
Speaker 1: You want you Tom?
Speaker 4: That was a light blow. There you go. That's that's better.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Robin.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this swan up? Getting off your chest?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 15: Just be listening to boy?
Speaker 7: Everything shut up?
Speaker 15: You already know, Like when yet when y'all be bashing triump like the man did a lot of good as well. I mean, everybody overlooked that, Like if it's the problems for whatever.
Speaker 9: I think my dude got some potential.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell y'all something, man, it's not about bashing. It's just about looking at you know. Uh, it's just about.
Speaker 8: Looking at things through a common sense lends.
Speaker 3: When I look at the fact that you know, you have all these Supreme Court justices, you know, who are looking at gut voting rights, who have got rid of Roe v.
Speaker 8: Wade, who've gotten.
Speaker 3: Rid of affirmative action in colleges, and just the president, you know, who wanted to overturn who wanted to get rid of the Constitution, to overturn the results of an election. Now he's saying that he never took an oak to support the constitution. I don't think y'all want fascism in America, but boy, y'all headed fast towards it.
Speaker 11: So like, what good things do you mean? Are you talking about the stimulus checks? Like what other good are you talking about?
Speaker 9: I don't even kids about the stimilus, Like the economy was like pretty decent. When he's been inside, They're like, I didn't get against prices when groceries unaffordable right now, But we.
Speaker 14: Also went through a pandemic when the whole world shut down, and we're like, we're now feeling the effects of that. So the effects weren't wasn't going to be instant, but like that's where we're feeling the effects from right right.
Speaker 1: Right, So what else do you do?
Speaker 9: He put on just one man. Every politician that gets there is responsible for their actions.
Speaker 1: In there.
Speaker 13: Right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do everything.
Speaker 15: I never said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you wholeheartedly, but I just don't think fascist fascism is what we want in America, sir. I'm not even opposed to a conservative. I'm just I'm just not I can tell yeah.
Speaker 9: All day long, baby eight, fool whatever the people. But I ain't gonna put my vote on somebody that ain't trying to push us like.
Speaker 3: I work called every day, but like, yo, yes, sir, well thank you brother.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 18: It's Rodney?
Speaker 4: Rodney?
Speaker 16: What up?
Speaker 4: Get off your chest.
Speaker 15: I don't have anything to deft for my chest.
Speaker 9: I just want to wish my son a happy sixteenth birthday.
Speaker 8: Hey, all right?
Speaker 4: And where are you from?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 9: Dell, Long Island, Long Island.
Speaker 4: What you're doing for his birthday today? Anything?
Speaker 12: He had basketball practice and stuff today, but that today we're taking them.
Speaker 9: Out, all right, Well, enjoy all right thatlle Happy birthday, love.
Speaker 8: You get it off your chest.
Speaker 10: Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to vent and hit us up. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning, the Breakfast cu.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is d J n B.
Speaker 10: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guest joining us today. We got we got the CEO of Zeus Network, Lamel okay, and a young lady that's been from the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god. Why did you feel like we canceled your interview?
Speaker 19: Because I was told that we were gonna come up here last week when the batties were here, and then I was like, why are we not invited anymore? I don't know one of them. We have multiple publicists, so.
Speaker 4: They must have lied schedule.
Speaker 19: But I'm here now. Let's let's let's get into I'm still I've been wanting to come up here for years after that interview years ago, it was Nottalie, okay, will you still be talking?
Speaker 3: I know, but I think what happened was somebody took a clip with an old interview and repurposed it because.
Speaker 19: It's been going around again. Yes, and I was annoyed all.
Speaker 4: Over You were annoyed all over again.
Speaker 3: I understand that what were you annoyed about in that conversation everything?
Speaker 19: Because you're because you because you used to just be like I don't know, because I feel like over the years you have gotten a little bit more like you just used to be an app right, And it was just like to the point where like cringe to come up here, you know. I mean, I was always I was like, let's go. It gave me Donkey of the Day on a Friday before. Do you remember that you used to go in so And then the video came back up and I was like, oh yeah, I'm about to go back up to the breakfast club because we got to have a conversation.
Speaker 8: Well I apologize if anything.
Speaker 19: He was just like, well it was bad girls club days. And he was like, Oh, you're a big chin loud mouth. You're never gonna do anything.
Speaker 4: That sounds like that. Sounds like that, that sounds like.
Speaker 1: Things.
Speaker 19: It's funny though, that's the thing. And I was just sitting in the chair and I was I was younger, so I was like what the like? But no, he just you know, used to be rude. A lot of reality TV stars really always just to feel some type of way coming up here, especially the females.
Speaker 4: Well, I apologize to you if that means anything, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna get on the male ass though, because the mail out here, you know, with this damn Jeue network bringing down the black community one show at a time, You're gonna get on the We're gonna get on your ass.
Speaker 19: You know, I'm still a bad girl, So you want to be careful.
Speaker 16: Pause.
Speaker 10: Look, a lot of people do feel that, they feel like that Zeus is alone when it comes to our people showing the fighting, showing the things that sometimes make our community look bad.
Speaker 4: What is your response to that.
Speaker 20: You know, we're telling real, authentic stories.
Speaker 21: You know, we were giving out, you know, opportunities to all sorts of folks. I don't look at it like I'm doing anything different than HBO and Netflix And that's fiction though. Oh they have a lot of reality shows. They have a lot of unscripted shows that.
Speaker 3: Nobody on HBO get bussed it over the head and have a gas so deep that they had.
Speaker 8: To go get stitches.
Speaker 21: Hey listen, HBO has shows like Real Sex. They have shows that they end up showing the real.
Speaker 20: You know, I don't know. I think I think for me because I'm black owned.
Speaker 13: You know, we're young, renewed, we're hot.
Speaker 3: I think you know, people are feeling away. And I commend you on the infrastructure. I commend you on what you built. It's hard to build any type of subscription based platform to have.
Speaker 8: I think you got like a million subscribers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have.
Speaker 8: He does this every time.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of subscribe got a lot of subscribers, you know.
Speaker 8: I mean, so I commend that.
Speaker 21: But you know, green lighting, you know, Kashawn and Blue Face show, that wasn't me bringing now in the black community. I mean that's we just you know, we allowed them to tell their story and their way.
Speaker 4: We made sure it was raw, it.
Speaker 20: Was real, uncentered, unfiltered.
Speaker 10: A lot of people didn't like that because they were fighting each other during it and it was showed, and I guess people want to know is their balance on your network and not just continuous the problem. You know, I don't think a positive show is there with this because.
Speaker 20: I mean, well, we have we have tons of shows on the platform.
Speaker 21: I think folks highlight some of our you know, our hit shows, and that's the ones that they focus on. But I think we have we have fitness shows, we have short form content with some scripted. We have those is Andrea has a show on network. I think we have dating shows, you know, one more chance. We had Tokyo Tony's Dating show, beat Simone Quay.
Speaker 3: Bobby Lights.
Speaker 21: Early days around the time we first long Have you had the Real Black China that I mean that was a.
Speaker 20: Real show, had a lot of heart.
Speaker 21: I mean our shows have you know, uh so many different components to it. I think that the Battie Show Baddie's is one of our hit shows. I think Jocelyn's Cabaret is is a hit show, and.
Speaker 20: I think people focus on that. Kashan bluefa shows are hit shows.
Speaker 3: I watched the hour I watched Jocelyn's Cabaret for the first time last week. Just Hilarious had me watch it episode. I saw three fights in one episode. Jesus, the girl got hit so bad. She had a gas so deep in her head that she had to go to the hospital. Right.
Speaker 10: See, don't y'all don't play like the other networks like I know, VH one and MTV. Sometimes if there is a fight, the person is suspended. That, y'all just is reality is reality.
Speaker 21: I mean there are there are consequences for things that happen, you know, on set, when people do things. I mean, I look, I'm a little different than most CEOs when it comes to working with certain folks.
Speaker 20: When things happen.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 21: I think we have a great relationship with a lot of our content partners. I'm a little bit more lenient when it comes to certain things, I understand. I mean, we have real conversations about things that happen, whether it's Natalie or Jocelyn or China or Blue Face Kashan. I mean, we have real conversations. So you know, I understand. I'm just a little bit more you know, flexible.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 21: We're not a traditional network, you know, we're non traditional. We're independent, we are black owned, and so you know, we understand the folks that we're working with as well. Some of them, you know, may not pass the psyche valvess evaluations.
Speaker 20: If we need to do something, we'll do something.
Speaker 21: We do background checks, we do, we do we do our due diligence when it comes to folks that we work with. But for me, it's just about giving people an opportunity to tell their story, and some networks aren't looking to work with people.
Speaker 20: I see value.
Speaker 21: I see value in all of our cast members, all of our talent, all of our content partners, and so I think everybody's different, everybody has a different story to tell, and we just provide those opportunities.
Speaker 20: To have to have hundreds of people working for your network given jobs.
Speaker 21: I mean that's on end, in front of the screen and behind the scenes, is a big deal for me.
Speaker 10: Let me ask you, how did for people that don't know you know, what was the idea of this network? How'd you get this network started? And how did you get it off the ground? He was in a club saw want of girls.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's exactly what's.
Speaker 8: On saving room. You can record it oncause.
Speaker 4: On the team, not at all.
Speaker 21: No, I think for me, originally I wanted to launch a televis your network.
Speaker 20: I come from working with parents who owned networks, so.
Speaker 21: I just I just thought it was you come from the parents that owns television networks.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh your.
Speaker 8: Parents owned like local cable.
Speaker 20: Yeah, before Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 21: So for me it was just important to launch my own network. But I felt like the Netflix model was the new wave. You know, all about comedian's choice and control, you know, subscription model, you know vod all that stuff was just like the new wave, and so for me, I just wanted to get ahead of it.
Speaker 10: We got more with Lamel Plumber, CEO of Zeus Network, and Natalie None. When we come back, it is the breakfast Club. Good Morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody's DJ nv Shlmone the guy.
Speaker 10: We are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Lamel Plumber and Natalie None. You know, he's the CEO of the ZOUS Network.
Speaker 3: You do have a double major in sociology, sociology and communication, which when you was here ten years ago, that's one of the things I said. I was like, don't you want to utilize those degrees? Do you feel like you're utilizing them now?
Speaker 19: Yes, for sure, I feel like that. I'm like executive producing Baddies. I deal with all of the girls every day, like I'm hands on, you know, with Lemmy and the team, whether it's casting, you know, working with the girls on camera and off camera, just you know, I feel like my communications degree definitely helps that field because for some reason, I could smack the shit out of a girl we still have a conversation five minutes after and then even then, you know, sociology, I really understand a lot of the girls and and just any even the bad boys, like you know, the study of people is really you know, what sociology is. So I feel like I definitely am able to utilize both of my degrees. I think I told you that before, even you know, when I was up here years ago. But like reality TV, I think that is really what's helped me be a reality star and now even like a boss, because I can literally sit there listen to them get I get it. I get it, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, work with and it's helped you to manipulate people, right because because you know what you're doing on social media, and I guess that's the only thing that I'll be tripping off because like you know, even last week when you went to the whole tirade.
Speaker 19: Oh but I'm like, and know, I do know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: But I know they'll just wake up, just just just make up.
Speaker 8: But I know, but I know these things, and I guess that's the only thing.
Speaker 20: And he's a great story producer, is really good.
Speaker 3: I just I just want people to see that side, because people do follow you, they do watch you, and I think you owe it to these people to show them all of that whole totality of Natalie Na.
Speaker 19: I think they they're getting it. I mean bad. The thing is is like I do feel like I live two lives. And I'm gonna be honest because I you know, I'm on reality shows with other females that you probably would not see me with all the time and every day, but we're living together for something and a half two months whatever while we're filming, and then I go home. You know, I have like family and so you know, my friends from home, and so it is like a balance for me. I have to you know, tap back into you know, being the boss baddie.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 19: I don't really I'm not on the show like Bad Girls Club ten years ago, like being manipulative and do that. I actually am in just sitting there, like, so how can we figure this out?
Speaker 4: Girls?
Speaker 19: Like you know, you guys want to fight it out, fight it out if not, like you know, so I have grown up, but I can still be very manipulative, you know, especially sociology degree.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and you was an athlete and you go to the Junior Olympics.
Speaker 19: I did, and I played soccer at USC.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying that, like people need to see that.
Speaker 3: That's why I get frustrated at because I'm like, You're more than just the reality show for sure.
Speaker 19: I mean, but I feel like over the what is it fourteen years now of me being on reality TV? People know that, you know, they know, they know, they know.
Speaker 3: How do you keep yourself from really getting mad? Like when you like, when you're really about to get upset, Like what do you do? Chin up, shoulders back, breathe.
Speaker 16: A lot.
Speaker 1: This is what he does.
Speaker 3: Let's show his back.
Speaker 1: You got this?
Speaker 22: That's a technique again, smack.
Speaker 19: Why the thing is is you know the girls dude still to this day. I think at this point because of where I'm at, you know, like even especially at Zeus, I mean that everybody wants to be at the top, so they find a way to come for me, whether you know, if it's Tommy coming on my show. And again, like I got in the ring with Tommy. We did our big one. We fought at the reunion because it was it was more than just the words and the bickering. Now it's like you're trying to come for a spot that's not your spot, and let's just be very clear, like you're just you're on my show, which is Baddies is my show, and have a little respect. But the thing about females are they were just really caddy and it's just never gonna that is never gonna change. Girls are caddy jealous, they can be malicious, just they could be very nasty individuals. So I feel like now for me, the only way I'm gonna really snap and smack this out of the bench is if you're really my money, or you're you're doing some wed you're being weird behind the scenes, that's when it can get ugly. So I got in the ring with Tommy. We did our thing, and she's still you know, I think it was what Floyd made whether we can try to pull up on me at a little spot in the South Beach. I like, I told her to come inside, but she was just outside doing you know time The housewives was just they're fifty fighting. I'm only in my third big. I didn't say it was right, but I'm just saying, we get I get backlash for that too.
Speaker 4: Well, we appreciate you guys for joining.
Speaker 3: And I think I think we're gonna continue to see a lot of evolution from Natalie nothing, just like people see continue to see.
Speaker 4: A lot of evolution from me. You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that you're gonna continue to bro. I think we're gonna start to see the whole totality.
Speaker 19: What's what's gonna girl? Channel another one.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you this, that's so sweet.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you for coming. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: The breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: What are everybody's d J env Charlamage the God.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Now if you're just joining us, our guest co host Donnelle Rawlings and Jesse Larry Ninja the River Ninja. All right, so we're asking, Uh, we were talking about Kanye's wife. She was in the store and people think that she was too flirty with an individual and this is how went down.
Speaker 4: My name Knew. Thanks to meet you from l A. Okay, I just moved down here.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got good eye content. Yeah, uh here's the same. I get your number, damn.
Speaker 10: So eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If this was your significant other, how would you feel? Is it too far to start with you?
Speaker 4: Yess what you think?
Speaker 14: Honestly, Well, I wouldn't be flirting like that. I think she went she was just a little bit too flirty. And but she she seemed to like the Chicago boys. I ain't gonna lie to you know what I mean. But he may not have known that that was because yeah, I don't know what she looked like. And then honestly, we gotta look at is this a serious marriage? Like what is this the marriage for? We were talking about Jonathan Major's and Megan or at least they just together. I think this nigga want to go get married just for something.
Speaker 4: To do, you know what I mean?
Speaker 14: So this could be something just you know, she could probably still do whatever she wants, you know what I mean.
Speaker 20: You just never know.
Speaker 1: How it is with Kanye.
Speaker 3: I think if it was publicity stuff for Kanye, he'd marry a Jewish woman.
Speaker 8: Thinks so you gotta be.
Speaker 3: The only way to like to fix the problem the issues one of the ways.
Speaker 4: What do you think now?
Speaker 23: I just think some people have certain lifestyles. It might be some that she might be the person to go get somebody to play that whatever that I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's from the internet when you cuckold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that part so you know, when you watch when somebody likes watching you and if you another get.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 23: And Kanye seemed like that freaky stuff. When I guess when he was busting those meetings, he was showing like old porn videos of him and Camel some stuff like that, so it might be something he like, girl, go get him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's just so quick.
Speaker 13: It's just so quick. I don't even think it's real.
Speaker 1: To be honest, it does.
Speaker 3: Sound like she was showing all her teeth and I I agree with both of y'all. It's like we don't know.
Speaker 1: What they And then what is he talk?
Speaker 2: You got like real great eye contact, Like what is.
Speaker 4: That on my phone? I'm like the whole conviction on your phone? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: This guy's old.
Speaker 2: Hell not in the middle of somebody.
Speaker 10: He puts the microphone, so everything we say is going on his phone.
Speaker 8: You just text somebody, ye.
Speaker 4: Done, hell saying let's go to the four list.
Speaker 15: Hello, it's this Hey, thats Sean from Memphis.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sean from Memphis was spopping.
Speaker 9: Brother, man ain't nothing much too much now, j Envy, uncle sharl what's up.
Speaker 1: Out there, Hilarry?
Speaker 18: What's up baby?
Speaker 15: What's up?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: We're talking Kanye's wife?
Speaker 1: What what's your daughter?
Speaker 15: Man Ain't nothing you can do? Uh, she got a pretty wife as far as step into but you know, she did the right thing as far as letting her know, hey, I'm married, just to scoot on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, but you know, it's there are some people that like to talk and that our talkers, and like somebody said that the dude was probably big. She might have felt the way, like, I don't want to disrespect this guy, because sometimes if you disrespect.
Speaker 3: That happens to women all the time.
Speaker 14: She could be very friendly, to be honest. She said it like it's like I would have been like, oh, no, I'm married.
Speaker 18: She was like, I'm married.
Speaker 3: But you probably she probably did have to do that because just you know, like sometimes women be feeling a way, you know, you feel like they're in danger absolutely, you know.
Speaker 8: And these dudes are here crazy.
Speaker 3: You reject some of these dudes with these fragile egos out here if you want.
Speaker 14: To, and to be honest with you, if I was married to Kanye, I wouldn't know if I would be married or divorced within the next day, So I might go ahead and go flirt with somebody at the Starbucks.
Speaker 8: You don't know what your status is.
Speaker 16: Never know.
Speaker 15: This is Angela.
Speaker 4: Hey Angela, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts my thoughts on it?
Speaker 24: I thought, good morning everybody.
Speaker 15: By the way, my thoughts.
Speaker 24: On it is, I don't think it's necessarily flirting. More as when I looked at the video, the guy seemed like.
Speaker 9: He was a little tauler than her, so it might have been a little servious in her part.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what we said too.
Speaker 24: Someone comes Yeah, when I when someone comes up to me and I'm nervous and.
Speaker 9: My but just me like trying to get out the situation.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's she felt the way, you know, instead of trying to be now and be you know, like peace, you know, let me talk, be nice so that way he doesn't feel like I'm trying to lame is And you know.
Speaker 3: It's a damn sha. Woman gotta be like that, I know, you know what I mean that I feel sorry for women that have to go.
Speaker 8: Through that to feel that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when all these women be trying to holler at me, I have to stay I'm married and they moved out to nobody.
Speaker 4: What you do when the guys nobody?
Speaker 1: What you do when the guys.
Speaker 12: You the fan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Larry yea, Hello, what's up? Bro?
Speaker 10: We're talking about what if your significant other was doing the same thing? What would your thoughts be?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 25: Man?
Speaker 17: Me and her gonna have to man because you were you were all in yeah about her eyes and had a good eye contact, you know, woman doing that. But I kind of like when the woman when the dudes couple of men, I want to name you know what, you'll woman? That lets me know that I've got something going, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I think the thing that we're not factoring in is what we all been saying is that, you know, sometimes women be feeling like they in danger and they don't want to reject the guy because the guy might flip out.
Speaker 15: Yeah exactly, Yah, especially in Detroit.
Speaker 17: They just doing that all that for the women. So I get it though, you know what I mean, sometimes they got a first for a just a spinny, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I get it, Kyti, Good morning. What's your thoughts to you?
Speaker 24: Good morning? The first of all, Oh my god, I cannot believe I got to I love y'all. I bought both of y'all books, just just get new co hosts. Ye doing it my favorite so far. Yes, Yes, I think she is bound. She had me cracking up blast and I think she just make a good fit with y'all.
Speaker 20: Thank you so much, girl.
Speaker 24: But yeah, in regard to the question, I feel like if a girl would have jumped the gun and been like, oh, yeah, you know, I'm married, blah blah, the conversation could have went left. She didn't know what he was really doing. It might just be a swinny person. If she would have been like, oh, yep, I'm married, yep, doing her ringer whatever, he could have been like.
Speaker 17: Okay, I'm down.
Speaker 24: I'm I'm just saying what's up. Because a lot of women had that and they mind like, oh, every man is trying to talk to me, and that couldn't have been you know, that didn't have to be decay.
Speaker 3: No, that's real. It's like that when you attracted he was recording, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she did see. I don't know, Okaycau. It looked like it was kind of like it was stationary.
Speaker 3: Maybe he knew that was Kanye.
Speaker 13: I was gonna say, because he was recording.
Speaker 1: What's the moral of the story, jes you got more Listen.
Speaker 14: It's okay because I don't think it's really that serious because while she is flirting a little bit too much or being too friendly, he probably in Kim Bush's we don't know. So it's like, you know, we pick your battles, you know. She at least she said it, I'm married. He probably ain't telling nobody married, right.
Speaker 3: How's hard being attractive? People trying to hol at you all the time. I get it all the time.
Speaker 2: She looked like I need to see her.
Speaker 10: But yes, Jesus Christ, all right, it's the Breakfast O, good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Burning.
Speaker 4: Everybody's d J MV Sholom and the guy. We all the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: You got a special guest with us Man, the Ghetto Legend.
Speaker 4: That's right, eighty five South show is here.
Speaker 1: Read DC yo.
Speaker 3: Us Man.
Speaker 8: Congratulations y'all brothers.
Speaker 3: On streaming number Ball, Yes, the number one trending show on Netflix.
Speaker 8: Ghetto legends, y'all knocked out black mirror.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's huge. That's a huge that's a big deal. Don't downlay that, you know.
Speaker 26: Hearing what y'all saying about what we've been saying for years, so we're just like, Okay, thank.
Speaker 4: You, charge triple that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely charge tripple. Yeah, that's exactly what we inflate the bag.
Speaker 3: What made y'all want to do that? What made y'all want to put that out of the Netflix special? Because all y'all are individual comedians.
Speaker 1: Why that?
Speaker 27: Because it got the showcase a lot of what we do on the eighty five South Show. It was just like a great promo vehicle. It was like to show the elements of the show. And once we looked at the final cut and we saw it like we got the elements of the live show, it's just gonna be great promo for all the people who've never seen the show. And now they're gonna go back and pull up the raw, uncut real one. So we gave them, We gave them the version for the world, but now they get to come back and see the real By the way, it's the best commercial we could have shot for what we do, you know what I mean, We've been doing it for so long, but we built up so much content that, you know, it's kind of hard for people who aren't our core following to even know where to start.
Speaker 1: That is a great place for people to start.
Speaker 27: Start there, and then it's easy for you to work your way back through because you then fell in love with what we gave the people in regards to the Netflix special, so worked out perfect.
Speaker 8: What was you at when you heard the number one?
Speaker 4: Jico?
Speaker 27: I was in the house with my daughter man and she told me, and she goofy, So she was like, yeah, daddy, you got some more money to get me. I was like, they got some money to give us, Yeah, but yeah, she was the one that told me. And you know, I don't really you know, consume a lot of media on television, so you know, like you said, we really didn't truly understand the impact of going number one so quick because once we start doing the research and going back and hen like that, comedy usually doesn't go number one, it doesn't happen on Netflix.
Speaker 1: So it's a major deal for us to be able to do that.
Speaker 4: Have you guys outgrown Wilding? Out and the whole situation said they.
Speaker 3: Relationship over they have not.
Speaker 16: Smile like that. He know, I ain't gonna do.
Speaker 1: Nothing, not at all knowing over there, treat lad.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, individuals.
Speaker 16: Ask me.
Speaker 27: They good over there? Don't don't put them on the fight. They got a way better relationship than with them people than I do. They ain't never had to deal with them folks.
Speaker 4: Why did you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 16: I want to do that.
Speaker 13: Who ain't?
Speaker 1: No y'all give that was like like you man dressed like the monopoly shoes?
Speaker 24: Was?
Speaker 1: I said?
Speaker 27: Man?
Speaker 1: Every guy on the back of book. The priest son hosting the.
Speaker 27: Comment, I don't think it's that you won't ask my partner and flare him up, like.
Speaker 1: Like exactly, that's what.
Speaker 27: But we're talking about the Netflix specially so wild'n out have you figured out why?
Speaker 26: Like no, I never be too be Too Beef because it's it's a south spot in my heart and to be one hun it's the only TV show that doesn't put us on TV consecutive lead like eight years.
Speaker 2: You did know what I'm saying, like eight years somewhere else?
Speaker 1: But you want to hear the bull what about.
Speaker 27: You know, I hate that talk, but you know, man like we we That's why you know this city is so in New York is so special because we started here with nothing like you know what I mean, and we got the opportunity in the springboard to go from that show. And as much as the boys and the politics come into play, like, we've been blessed to be able to create a situation where we don't have to deal with those politics.
Speaker 1: So I don't feel the same way. You don't know. I ain't gonna argue with you.
Speaker 8: Don't he don't give.
Speaker 1: He don't win number one?
Speaker 11: He like?
Speaker 26: But nah, but real man, we are, that's that's just a relationship. We all a little wild out.
Speaker 1: You did what I'm saying, Yes, gotta let him have it fly number one this time.
Speaker 16: You don't know what I.
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 8: I wasn't gonna ask nothing about wilding out. I'll be asked about this.
Speaker 16: You did.
Speaker 1: You brought it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, But we don't talk enough about the business of eighty five South. What mad y'all stop taking videos off YouTube and start your own app money.
Speaker 18: Keep it real right.
Speaker 27: They'll find any reason the flag out content or demonetize our content or hide our content in the algorithm.
Speaker 1: You know how that that work.
Speaker 27: So it's like we have a core fan base that you know that really won't to support us and see us grow. So we had to try to get out of that, out of the matrix of it may go, it may not. So we wanted to make sure that we had our own platform. But we create our own products, our own shows, produce right, just throw our ideas out there, and we have enough fans and follow us that they allowed us the space to create something and support it financially.
Speaker 4: But it was that to that'st back into the company to make sure that was.
Speaker 1: The kings we got. We got a whole staff of people.
Speaker 27: We just have a meeting up the minds and we try to stay ahead of things like this, like with the YouTube and the ad money situation they're going through now, so it's like we kind of protected from some of that, but not all of it.
Speaker 3: That's why after you, because you always ahead of the curve. And that's what people think I be hating on YouTube, which I don't cause we use YouTube as well. But everything you just said is why you can't put all your stock in the YouTube.
Speaker 1: It's free. It's free, and then liked at their choice.
Speaker 26: They can say you can say how much your video and your content is world without you putting value on it. You do what I'm saying, Like you said, we love YouTube, we appreciate it. But you get to grow every I think once you get to a certain point, you gotta grow. And all that content was was being free into the public and then we're all waiting and trying to figure out how much these folks are gonna pay us some money. Were like, you know what, let's just create our own app. And on of that we got the we got the platform to continue to create. So now we're like, you know what, let's go back and put people on and actually create shows. And now we got our own channel. You know that's how that's how channels start for you know what Channel eighty five gonna be on Roku d C.
Speaker 10: I want to ask you when you first came up to the breakfast club, right, I mean, you wasn't invited.
Speaker 4: I think you just pulled up on this one.
Speaker 16: Time came.
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta say got it and raise it up. And he's been in a lot of beefs.
Speaker 27: But here's the thing though, y'all too is the worst. Why y'all so zesty man. I heard that conversation with Gunplay.
Speaker 1: You ads the phone and.
Speaker 27: Me on the phone, and then you came on the phone. He's like, well, you know I was back, you will We're just gonna be fighting it. I'm like, y'all got going on, bro never and me on the phone, he said, I'll smack you. Well, we're just gonna be fighting. I'm like, all right, okay, then come up as y'all to y'all know, we're just gonna be fighting.
Speaker 1: That's the way that it was.
Speaker 27: Spawn envy if gonna they'll.
Speaker 3: Y'all on tour now the Three Headed the Monster Tour right here, Like I said.
Speaker 1: Done, Yeah, geat, we're back on tour.
Speaker 22: Bro.
Speaker 1: Uh got to go make sure these people see that it's real.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 27: So we were already doing the Three Headed Monster Tour, and you know the Netflix special drops right in between that.
Speaker 1: So now we're just gonna go sell out some more days.
Speaker 27: Just the Three Headed Monster Tour and to get a legends were to get old legends and people. We can't We're not about to do like these rappers and just keep naming our tour the same over and over and over over again.
Speaker 1: That's so not created all.
Speaker 3: I was doing something different, like coming out like maybe as individuals doing your stand up.
Speaker 8: We did that already.
Speaker 9: We did it.
Speaker 26: Were trying to formulate the foundation of how we were gonna rock, and then it was like, you know what, let's make it different because we do that already. Yeah, like we do stand up part already. If we focus on how do we perfect us being on stage together? You know what I'm saying, because that's the main thing that they want to come see. So let's come out there and just start like that because that is the show, allright.
Speaker 10: We got more with DC Young Fly, Carlos Miller and Chico Bean eighty five Selves show when we come back, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning to everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Were still kicking it with DC Young Fly, Chico Bean and of course Carlos Miller eighty five South Shows.
Speaker 4: We when you're working so.
Speaker 10: Much, I was gonna say, y'all on the road, we all fall us upare how do y'all make sure y'all still have time for the kids, Like I said, you're doing videos with your daughter or your daughter bossing your around all the way, So how do you still get that timing?
Speaker 27: I mean, for me, it's just what you said, you know, making sure I'm central to where she so whenever I do come home, I'm easily accessible and whatever it is she's into, whatever she wants to do. I make sure that that's my main priority. I don't, you know, go home after being gone for a long time and try to figure out what I want to do with her. I figure out what she wants to do with me, and I just supply that, you know, And it makes it easy because she understands. She's grown with me throughout this process. I wasn't famous when she was little. I was trying to get there, so she understands the process. So now she's cool with it and she'll never look at me like a celebrity or nothing like that. I'm just daddy. So whatever she wants to do, I'm with it. And that's the way I kind of try to make up for the missing time, because you can't get that back. You know, your kids need the time, you know what I'm saying. No matter what it is, you can provide, they need the time. So and we have conversations to where I help her understand a lot of my daughter. I keep it real with her so to help her understand that. You know, it's a process. Daddy has to do this to be able to create a life for you. So you won't have to be.
Speaker 1: Gone as much as I'm gone, you know what I mean. So that's just what it is. See how it is when you got a daughter. This all loving and daddy, I love.
Speaker 27: Your misstress could get up, nil's done? My son walk out this room and be like, damn you're still here?
Speaker 1: When to be ready?
Speaker 27: Just like that's you every time he is, I'd be like, bro, that is Collos Junior, Like excited about it.
Speaker 1: Don't matter what you do? Are you saying? But like what's up? Nephtw be like yeah, all right, exactly. He probably can stay.
Speaker 3: Home by hmself, so we probably want to be a doctor by exactly.
Speaker 1: And he at that age where you know you want to spend a lot of time by himself, So I would too. Oh your son, he's a fourteen.
Speaker 8: You talk to him like, look, I ain't ready be no grandfather yet.
Speaker 27: Oh yeah all the time okay, And most step you know that's gonna trigger him to go get some that's his business about about.
Speaker 4: That age where he needs to start trying to figure it out.
Speaker 8: Oh what about you, DC?
Speaker 4: I mean, same thing what you go said?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 26: When I get home, I just make sure you know what I mean, it's all about them, make sure that they take care of you. Did what I'm saying, And I just take you to day at a time because you know, unfortunately, my circumstances is different now. So I done became a full father. So now it's like, oh, like I'm trying to grasp me to being a full father. So I'm learning right now what is a full father? You know what I'm saying. But he go, he been doing it for so long, you know what I mean. So I watch, I watch everybody around me.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: For you, I just pick up on game. I would just what he just said. I'm like, I'm gonna start doing that.
Speaker 4: Would you do what you said?
Speaker 10: We got to learn from each other because he just said that, and that made me think, By damn, do I make my daughter do things that she want to do?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm next time. I'm like, what do you want to do, that's what you want to do.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 27: For me, like that makes it easier because you know, like even what Flad just said with his circumstances, like I've been through that with my father being killed when I was two years old, so I know what it feels like not to have fifty percent of what is responsible for you. So and me being there for my daughter, I just try to do all the things that I wish my dad.
Speaker 1: Would have been able to be there to do with me.
Speaker 27: And that's just you know, it makes it easier for us to be able to understand that gap that comes when you know your kids grow up. You know, they get older and then you know, get to a point where they be they don't want to be bothered with you nowhere, you know what I mean. She got a little boyfriend. Now it's six foot six, three hundred pounds in the ninth grade. So Jesus Christ, ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't no hell no, I'm like, yeah, good job, baby.
Speaker 3: Do look like your daddy?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm in stature compared to him.
Speaker 27: But all of that is you know, me being able to have the conversations with her that I have makes it easy for me to be able to deal with that because she's not afraid to come to me with anything. And that's the biggest thing in the world for me, because you know, they got so many ways to high information from you. Now it's like if you ain't keeping it real with your kids, they gonna find out and then they gonna look at you like you fully for not being the one that's telling them.
Speaker 8: You gotta talk to me about that. My daughter going to tenth grade, Like, do you let them have time with each other?
Speaker 27: I mean yea, they go to the movies and they do little stuff like that. I mean, ain't no alone time like six for six. You're not about to be using that.
Speaker 1: Noah, not in my house.
Speaker 2: I don't love She don't believe it. Son of clouds. She don't believe.
Speaker 8: No two fair.
Speaker 1: I ain't no two fair gains no money. So cloud in his household?
Speaker 4: Why why why do you let them?
Speaker 10: Because my kids believe in saying right parents, you.
Speaker 1: And you would sign them off, you know, went on saying, but.
Speaker 4: You want them to to have that memory and that fantasy.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: What we're doing we're training our children to believe a lie, a lie.
Speaker 4: I agree to no two fair.
Speaker 26: No, the two fair ain't flying in his hood and putting no two dollars up on your pillow. That was my stupid ad trying to walk in heead and not wake your ass up to put some money up on your pillow.
Speaker 1: Easy. Let me ask you this religion.
Speaker 27: If you if you allow your kids to believe in something that you know isn't true, how could you get mad at them when they tell you something that isn't true?
Speaker 1: How could you be mad? And you'd be like, man, where was you at? Man? I was with Santa Claus daddy?
Speaker 10: But see, I just remember that experience as a kid, believing in saying it, and and that feeling of people.
Speaker 26: I remember the feeling when I found out that fake and I was like, wa, she ain't telling me why?
Speaker 7: He?
Speaker 1: Just ain't you the reason why ain't have no toys?
Speaker 16: Not silent?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 27: I grew up in a part there there wasn't no chimney for that to come down, So I knew Santa Claus wasn't real.
Speaker 1: He ain't knocking on no door. Se I disagree what happened Santa Claus is real.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 27: It's a black man and he's not getting the credit for saving Christmas Day because he's black.
Speaker 16: You want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, he had a good childhood. I had the best child ever.
Speaker 27: Really, ain't for nothing, rich Ghitto Rich I had robots and Transformers, and Joe I had fifty Joe I had the base castled Grace school Man.
Speaker 1: Nintendo placed every Nintendo game that was accessible. Me too, Oh Man, tell me.
Speaker 27: You grew up right and me you know it's right. I ain't never hurt for nothing in childhood. Bro had literally everything.
Speaker 8: I stopped asking you.
Speaker 26: It was a possibility that I wasn't gonna get sixty percent that I went't over No, you know what seventy five.
Speaker 8: You're trying to soften the blow of it.
Speaker 1: Was like, what do I have to do in order for me to achieve what I want? That's how I hate get it, Nah man, I had to be done going outstanding like valedictorying. You got to be like magnificent.
Speaker 26: If a teacher called me today, that's put you back two years, like Jesus.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 27: I started working when I was nine years old. My mama told me, I'm responsible for what you need, not what you want.
Speaker 1: What you want is on you.
Speaker 27: So I was having to go get my own money from an early age. So I knew it wasn't no Santa Claus how label long? Hell yeah, a social security.
Speaker 26: So once I realized I got my check coming in ya, what come my dad old? So you know when you old as a child, you know social security, you get social security.
Speaker 1: I did not know that the child I was getting so scripted. But when I see, I didn't know that till I got like in tenth grade.
Speaker 26: My dadd was like, man, why you keep asking like your mama getting so security?
Speaker 1: Ain't hold every money? I said, heint hold No, he said, as your mama some of that money yo. I was like, mine, it come in the middle with your name on.
Speaker 2: I went to my mom, I said, mom. Daddy said, I give a social scurity. Yeah, I be paying the bill. I said, I not you. I understand you got to pay the bill.
Speaker 26: Listen, you ain't got to worry about me no more. Give me half and we're gonna treat it like a job. I get two hondred. It'y too weak.
Speaker 8: You ain't got to worry about me.
Speaker 26: No nni, no criminal nial, don't worry about me. When my mama looked at me and she was like, I can just see a thing about it. I ain't got to worry about him. I ain't got to worry about him. She was like running Ever since I was fifteen.
Speaker 1: My mama ain't had to for me.
Speaker 3: Flip that two, honey and get you little man.
Speaker 1: Come on with you, man.
Speaker 26: Macvie, come on all right, don't but now, I mean I was a child fifteen fifteen, get to one of the air, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I stayed gambling, you know, stay, you know, doing my a. Thank I'm about to wait, allright.
Speaker 10: We got more with DC Young Fly, Carlos Miller and Chico Bean. Eighty five South Show. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's d J n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: We're still kicking it with DC Young Fly, Chico Bean and of course Carlos Miller.
Speaker 4: Eighty five South Show. Charlamagne, Now, did this was y'all was on the road this weekend? Right?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: With condolence of DC. Was that was that the first show?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Yes, Tampa Jacket, Yes, sir, how did that feel?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 21: It was?
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 26: It was one of the ones where you don't know you could train yourself for a fighter coming in and hitch your ad one good time. You like, God, damn, I ain't trained for that one, you know what I'm saying. So it was just it was just stepping stool that I just really had to. I had to go ahead to step over because I got to and I'm conditioned for it from them when my cousin passed. So when my cousin passed, I had to hurry up and go back to work. So I knew what it felt like. But I was like, I ain't never lose no spouse. You dig know what I'm saying. So but I had love from my brothers, you dig what I'm saying. From the team, and from Tampa, the Jashuville man. They came in and the love was just in their So I never felt a dull moment now on stage, ain'tnna lie. I had a couple times while I was just like, who get set together? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But it was just like, you know what you here, God has equipped you to be here. This is the moment people are watching you right now.
Speaker 26: Continue to give them that work because you're helping so many people out that's watching you. And you know, like I said, man, my brothers, I gotta commit them so much. Man, they I don't feel it on stage when I'm with them, It's just when I look at them, I know.
Speaker 1: We were good.
Speaker 4: And what makes your faith so strong?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 2: God is real And you know I come from a church background.
Speaker 26: You know what I'm saying. But when you find your own relationship, this ain't about nobody. Your relationship is all by me.
Speaker 2: It's my relationship with God.
Speaker 26: So I'm only speaking from experience and plus other people experience who are also godfearing, and they walk and talking the same matter as me.
Speaker 20: And when you read the Bible, it.
Speaker 1: Gives you lessons, it teaches you.
Speaker 26: So when you have your own experience in the real world, a lot of people want to go straight to I'm such a good person.
Speaker 2: Just because you give good in the world, don't mean your life gonna be great.
Speaker 3: That's why they say you're a spiritual being living in a human existence. Just because you're spiritual and you got God don't mean human stuff not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Bro, We human bro like we human bro like we human.
Speaker 26: And the social media has taken the toll of trying to desensitize the enemies plan and desisitize all of the enemies wrongdoings, and they like, well, you're not emotional enough on Instagram, and it's like, that's not what you promote. You know you're human, so you already know that's possible. I have to let you know that God is real and God is keeping me uplifted. God is in this situation that makes sure I'm strong for my children. God is in the situation to make sure that I'm able to do this for you. God is in the situation to make sure that everybody is still reaching out of Him and giving him the praise even through the mist of pain. Because y'all want to as soon as something happen, you want to say, well why me, or questioning God? You not even understanding the purpose when you start doing that. Once you start questioning, you will never find an answer. You got to sit and be still. When you be still, he's gonna guide you. He's gonna direct you, and you'll be able to see that everybody that that's not following the same that you because when they speak, you will hit.
Speaker 8: And when other people speak.
Speaker 26: I heard all the people don't understand, all the prayers, all the text messages, all the love that y'all was giving, I felt it. So it was like, Okay, that's God's energy right there. Let me know that these are other God hearing people that's standing with me. So it's like when once I move, I know I got three four million people that's gonna move with me. Just make sure we keep the journey strong. We're not gonna be like Moses every time God tell him something. I don't think I'm I'm be cook because you told me to do it. So I just got to find the instructions.
Speaker 1: Where's the manual? Just sit and be stilled. The people are gonna come.
Speaker 26: You'll get the signs. He's gonna talk to you, but you don't move. How though the human mind would move, only move in the spiritual mind. Because the human mind, we already know that. That's what the questions, that's what a doubt come in. That's what you feel like you're not gonna be able to make it. But the spiritual mind gonna always tell you you're a soldier. It don't matter how many scratches you got on your back. If he keep waking you up every morning, if he keep giving you the energy, you better strap on your boots and use whatever you're going through. That's motivation to reach the finish line. Why would you not reach the finish line? And you know went through all you done went through. I gotta make it to the finish line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the bright side of the bulls man.
Speaker 27: You gotta be able to look at the bright side of the boys because you can't avoid boyses and it's it's unavoidable. It's just when it's your turn, and whenever it's your turn. It's all about perspective. Like a lot of the things that people look at. His setbacks in my life, to me was just gate ways the new thinking, you know what I mean, and new ways is looking. I remember my uncle got murdered. I was feeling every emotion you can feel. I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm confused, I'm everything. And then when I walked outside in front of that hospital and everything was still moving.
Speaker 1: All right, baby, I see you later. All right, don't park right here. All right, Hey, we go on lunch and let me know that.
Speaker 27: Okay, My world is crushed in shambles, but the world is going to spend regardless of what I got going on. So when you create your bubble, the people that are within it, that's what they're there for. That's why you got to be real selective with who you let be around you, because when those times come, when that bulls come into your life, it's best to have people you can lean on. Like when I was standing in front of my mama casket, these two brothers was right there, Like you know, when he went through what he went through, we was right there and we all have been there for each other. But it's very important that you find people that are reliable enough to be there for you when life comes and it's something that you can't control because the world is just going to be looking at you like, oh okay, let's see what they do. But we got to make sure when you got that circle, your circle got to be strong enough to be able to prop you up in those times when you need to be propped up, because if you don't have nobody and make it that much more difficult for you to keep getting to the finish line.
Speaker 3: Like he said, I want to ask y'all when it comes to being still, right, we all talk about being still after something bad happened. Y'all just went number one on netflick. Now y'all gotta be still. What is God telling y'all keep going?
Speaker 1: Keep going?
Speaker 27: It's like if we know what it took to get to that point. So it's like if we can use that as a gauge. All right, so we had to work that long. This amount shows amount. Okay, so if we want to get to the big big bag, we're gonna have to do this three times, three times as much. You're gonna have to keep doing the same work. You're gonna have to keep doing this. I'm gonna have to keep doing it, but we're still gonna have to do more on top of that too. When you see God put three people together like this and we are able to create an element within the world that allows us to receive a blessing as a unit that most people would do anything for that, let me know, like, okay, we didn't beat the game slam. Now we just you know, we got this Like the Super Mario when you get to start damp damp, dam damp, m damn damp. That's what it feel like like it feel like we got the super Mario star and all we gotta do is just keep running anything we run into foooooooo, knocking it out.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Who's the best prayer in the group?
Speaker 1: DJ want need to be you need to pray if you j Envy.
Speaker 27: Heavely Father, I just want to let you know from the Breakfast Club, we.
Speaker 1: Love you, d j Envy. We got a special guests in he God. You know what I mean, We got a special guests in here.
Speaker 24: God.
Speaker 18: I just want to say, God, want you bless my brothers. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The Pearl Gates.
Speaker 27: You probably know we got the hottest saut scarlet coming up live in the pre day out New York and Heaven.
Speaker 4: If you're not with God, I'm not praying with.
Speaker 1: The Ghetto Legends or that right now.
Speaker 2: Have y'all ever praying on him?
Speaker 3: Keep going, keep going with get to make sure you check out Ghetto Legends on Netflix. Make sure you subscribe to channel eighty five. Make sure you go get all the eighty five South merchandise.
Speaker 1: Man, get us back to number one.
Speaker 25: The pre with who Phara condj okay okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: He would go did heavily Father.
Speaker 26: We come together humbly, heavily Father, and we just want to continue to just give you all the praise and give you all the thanks.
Speaker 1: Heavily Father.
Speaker 2: We're thankful for everybody that's in this room.
Speaker 26: Heavily Father, and we asked, humbly, Lord God, that you continue to just keep me and my loved ones healthy, safe, and protect the heavily Father. Even through the mist of pain, Heavily Father, we give you praise, heave lit Father. Even through the mist of confusion, heavi of the Father, we give you praise, heave lily Father, even through the miss of all the wordiness, Heavenly Father, we give you praise, Heavenly Father, and we just want to continue to live righteous and be obedient and respectful to your laws and your commandments. With gratitude of the Father. We pray for the strength and motivation to just stay focused and inspired. In Jesus name, we pray. In y'all shoe on name, we pray.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club eighty five South Show.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Make sure you're telling them to watch out for Florida.
Speaker 3: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx in all of Florida.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 19: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 4: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 10: Florida man is arrested after that win, saying he rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights.
Speaker 4: Police arrested in Orlando.
Speaker 16: Man. We're talking a.
Speaker 1: Famindo the breakfast club. Bitch you donkey other day with Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 8: I don't know why y'all keep you letting him get.
Speaker 3: Y'all like before we do Donkey today, I want to tell y'all too that firtht of all it dropping the clues box for LCHOJ and.
Speaker 1: The roots track absolutely out.
Speaker 4: That interview will be up on YouTube and it's how long is it?
Speaker 1: I went?
Speaker 4: And thirty minutes? So yeah, great conversation.
Speaker 8: Yes, Donkey today for Wednesday, August, Knife goes.
Speaker 4: To Derek Porter.
Speaker 3: Now Derek is a Georgia man, but this incident happened in Panama City Beach, Florida, so it's clearly something in the water.
Speaker 4: In Florida.
Speaker 3: You spend too much time there you get hit with that Florida fool gene. Now what does Uncle Shall always say about the great state of Florida. They're craziest people in America. Come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Okay, Derek Porter, you are a Florida man today. Now let me start with the headline courtesy of news Channel eight Florida, because I love the headlines when they come from Florida. Okay, when this Florida foolishness, all the headlines be amazing.
Speaker 8: Okay. First off, the headline reads Florida.
Speaker 4: Then it says man.
Speaker 3: Breaks into Florida church, baptizes himself before stealing money.
Speaker 8: Let's go to news channel wait for the report.
Speaker 5: Please, mid Morning man not ended today with a Georgia man in custody.
Speaker 1: Bake On.
Speaker 5: The Sheriff's Deputy's arrested Derek Porter on burglary, criminal misship, and several drug charges. I said that Porter broke into the Emerald Beach Church of God on alf Coleman and Panama City Beach this morning. He allegedly used a cinder block to smash the window, which alerd of the church employee who fled.
Speaker 3: Authorities say that Porter.
Speaker 5: Calls about eight thousand dollars in damage, took some electronic equipment and the church money bag. Japanese Panama City Beach police in Canine Nits descended on the church and arrested Porter. They say he had meth and paraphernalia. Porter supposedly claimed that he could not remember what happened inside of the church, at least not most of it, but he did say he remembered baptizing himself in the church's baptism pool, and he claimed something was holding his head under the water. Porter was already free on bond for a burglary in Georgia.
Speaker 4: There's so much wrong with this.
Speaker 3: First of all, using to send the block to break the church's windows, to break into the church. Now, I know, Scripture says that God does not live in houses made by human hands, So I'm not gonna say the church is God's house, but it is a place of positivity for the most part, a place with people congregate in worship, a place where people oh to seek forgiveness and salvation. To break the church's windows may not send you to hell, but damn it, it's shure not creating positive energy in your life. Either this sounds like this brother watched First Sunday with Ice Cuban Tracy Morgan won too many times. All Right, the church is the place where you go to learn about the most forgiving entity ever God.
Speaker 8: Okay, keyword is for giving, all right.
Speaker 3: In Derek's mind, he looked at the church to be responsible for giving him money.
Speaker 8: All right, Listen, we.
Speaker 3: Know every church collects tithes and offerings and of course the building fund that don't really be building anything.
Speaker 8: But never did we ever think.
Speaker 1: To rob the church?
Speaker 8: Have we ever thought about taking back our twenty dollars?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that we put in a collection Playton, you know, putting in a five or a couple ones instead. Yes, okay, every Sunday we think about that when you're given your offering. But you really pushing God's forgiveness when you take the criminal actions in the church. Now, let's keep in mind that police said they found meth and drug paraphernilia on Derek, so he was.
Speaker 8: Probably high out of his mind. And when he tells police that he.
Speaker 3: Could not remember what happened during various moments inside the church, it's because he was high, all right, but he does remember baptizing himself in the church's baptistory pool. It's safe to say he was high out of his mind if that's what he thinks. Okay, see Porter claims something was holding his head down under the water while in the pool. Derek, let me be the first to tell you that you were experiencing a meth induced psychosis. All right, hallucination. You weren't being baptized. You were swimming, all right. You took a lap or two in the church's pool. Now, can you baptize yourself?
Speaker 12: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: It's not the pattern laid out in the Bible, nor is it the recommended method of being baptized. However, if you truly understand the purpose of water baptism that is revealed and the Word of God, okay, you can do it, all right. And if you have no one who was able to baptize you at the time, then of course you might do it yourself. But don't listen to me, okay, because there's not a Jakes or Roberts in my name. So I could be totally wrong, but I don't think breaking into a church being high off meth.
Speaker 4: If the right environment are setting for a baptism.
Speaker 3: Now, let me tell you something else. Let me tell you where else this man went wrong and why he's truly getting donk here to day to day, you're broken to the church.
Speaker 8: Okay, send the block to the window.
Speaker 1: Bang.
Speaker 3: He cost eight thousand dollars worth of damage to the church. Then you stole all the electronics, TV's computers, and the church's money bag. That's why you're be in charge with burglary of an occupied instruction. Now here's the thing your order was off, my brother. Okay, you're broken to the church and baptize yourself first and then committed all these sins. If you was gonna do it, you should have broken to the church, stole what you wanted to steal, and saved the baptism for last, because the whole point of baptism is to wash it where your sins correct. What you did is the equivalent of taking a shower and then doing a number two. Okay, you are a different type of human, basically a psychopath. If you shower, then do a number two on purpose. Okay, I understand sometimes you know happens, all right, but nobody purposely takes the shower and then does the number two. Just like nobody walks into a church, gets baptized and then sins on purpose. You might sin out after you get baptized, but not on purpose. But you have to pick one, Derek, all right, if you're gonna break into a church and still you have to get baptized at a later date, but your damn showing on, baptize yourself first and then sin.
Speaker 4: Please give Derek Porter the sweet signs of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 16: Oh no, you are the dog of the day, the doge ah the day.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 3: Now, I can't prove any of this, but but I feel like j Envy showers and then takes the number two on purpose?
Speaker 4: What do you think, Ashley.
Speaker 3: As the type?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're thinking about? Why? Because the way you looked when I said it? No, yes, when I said it, you looked like, what's.
Speaker 3: Wrong with that?
Speaker 4: No, that's not not true at all. But the way you just asked that question, it seems like you won't you just answer the question, what if I poop my shower?
Speaker 8: Do you shower and then poop on purpose?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 18: Okay, just you are a liar and a liar that's not true.
Speaker 4: When I poop my shower, all right, not judge, Why are you all on my butt?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 4: Do I want to be?
Speaker 10: And while you're asking, don't move. It's to breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: When everybody is d J, N.
Speaker 10: V, Charlamagne, the gud. We are the breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed we have Tiffany Haddish.
Speaker 18: Good morn.
Speaker 1: How you feeling?
Speaker 11: I feel successful? Okay, I woke up today and it was very close to not waking up.
Speaker 8: You had the cheeks out of the VMA's tiff.
Speaker 18: I know it was my first time my cheeks out. Did you see my nipples too?
Speaker 8: I ain't seen the nipple.
Speaker 18: I had nipples out and I had cheeks out.
Speaker 20: I was as out was that?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 18: Well, you know I'm moving it.
Speaker 11: I'm pivoting into music and it What I noticed is if you're doing music, you gotta have your ass out.
Speaker 18: If you're gonna make it in music, you gotta have that ass.
Speaker 1: If you ain't got your ass ouf.
Speaker 18: You ain't gonna make it in music.
Speaker 20: That is true.
Speaker 18: Are you a female in music as out?
Speaker 3: Damn? Now?
Speaker 10: Your single has random people like these people don't connect, but you connect them, right, I'm the connection Little John and Fabio Favia.
Speaker 4: Fore now now how is that connection?
Speaker 16: Do you know?
Speaker 11: But gats begats is who brought it all together. He like helps me put songs together. I've been working with him for years and he was like, if you could do a song with anybody, who would be.
Speaker 18: I'm like Little John.
Speaker 11: I always wanted to do a song with Little John, Like ever since the nineteen hundreds. I've been wanting to know Little John. So he reached out to him and he was like, what you know about five years? And I was like, who's that? And then he was like he put me on. I was like, oh, I love his music. I know who you're talking about. He was like, I think we should get all that together. I was like, let's see what we can get them all together.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 3: The first think that's random at all though, because Little John is crumped. To me, all of that drill energy and all.
Speaker 11: Of that, it all derives from the Yeah yeah, yeah, it's called evolution envy.
Speaker 4: But when you met Little John, did you do yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you do that?
Speaker 3: Everybody has to do that? You did do it.
Speaker 18: I didn't do that.
Speaker 11: I didn't do that because I don't like when people be like shit ready full in my face, Like, so, I didn't do that to him.
Speaker 18: What I did to him was like, Yo, I respect you, I enjoy you. You have no idea.
Speaker 11: I used to be the mascot in high school. I've done so many routines to your music. Matter of fact, let me show you one. And then I just danced right.
Speaker 4: There on some routine. Oh boy, let's see you.
Speaker 3: Need the music? What song here you need? Okay, couldn't say no to you. You got to do the feature after that.
Speaker 18: Well, he had already did it. He did it before we met in person.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you did this because I feel like little John is a person we don't celebrate enough.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 3: Yes, like I really do. I think he is one of the greatest producers. Absolutely tell the club closes clearly based off true of Vince.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you've panned out with me. I'm sure I will stay to the end of the party.
Speaker 4: Yes you will.
Speaker 8: I like a good party.
Speaker 4: Oh you're that person at four o'clock. You just like why lights on.
Speaker 18: Two Vodkas, good music, I'm dancing all night.
Speaker 11: Yeah, tell people, it's like barely anybody there when it's barely anybody there.
Speaker 18: That's the best part.
Speaker 3: You've been doing the music doing I don't think people realize, like a lot of times when they watch your specials or the Sea Ready specials, you put your music on those specials.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I put my music on the specials, a lot of the TV shows that I'm in and movies that I've been in. That one I did with Billy Crystal. I sang all through that. I've been talking with a lot of singers and asaid them, how do you do this?
Speaker 18: I'm that Janet.
Speaker 11: I asked her, how do you sing and dance and do all that? I went to a concept We're at the Hollywood Bowl and Los Angeles, and then she had an after party and I went to the after party. She told me she left that I cut my hair. She said, Oh my goodness, I love when you cut your hair.
Speaker 18: It's so beautiful.
Speaker 11: I've always wanted to do that. But you know, it's not like from my era. It's like frowned upon. It's frowned upon to cut your hair. And she's like, I just love that you did that.
Speaker 18: And I'm like, thank you. Now tell me your magic.
Speaker 11: How do you sing and dance at the same time she said you practice. I was like, Ah, that's the part I don't like.
Speaker 4: But the prior you practice.
Speaker 18: I do practice a lot of things, but singing and dancing, No, I see the dance or tell jokes. I don't even I'm a rapper, but I can sing.
Speaker 10: Now now you've been doing with the strike that's been going on, because I mean movies and touring and everything that's going how does that have affected you?
Speaker 1: The strike?
Speaker 18: Look, it's a situation.
Speaker 11: I've been out there, you know, walking around, marching if you will, protesting if you will, and things need to be resolved.
Speaker 18: But for me during this time, that part of it is exercise.
Speaker 3: Kind of.
Speaker 11: I really wish I could be on those committees and help negotiate. I'm really good at negotiations, I like to think. But with this downtime, I've been focusing more on my music. I have a little farm right in south central LA. And now it's officially a farm because I have bees, and I harvest the honey and I'll be selling the honey.
Speaker 18: So I peas in the trip so.
Speaker 3: Smart last person I know they did that with doctor Oz. Yep, doctor I had to be problem in his backyard. So he decided to start harvesting the honey from the beast.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and once you start harvesting it, and when you sell it, you're become you become a farmer.
Speaker 18: And that's the tax right up.
Speaker 4: And the tax is superdu below yep.
Speaker 8: Super low.
Speaker 11: And then I've been focusing more on my properties. I went ahead and bought a couple more and I've been turning these like duplexus and apartment buildings into like transitional living situations for foster youth. And I get to spend more time with them, and I'm learning more from them, and I'm teaching them more.
Speaker 16: Of what I know.
Speaker 18: So I have a little more time to be more useful in my community.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 18: So I love it.
Speaker 3: And so the grocery store you opening it is going to that's clearly gonna be farm farm right to the grocery store.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep.
Speaker 11: And I want it to be you know, black farmers and black vendors. I noticed that all these other communities they have you know, you know there's a Hispanic for the Hispanic farm but spending grocery store, Jewish grocery store, you know, Asian grocery stores. But I never see black grocery stores.
Speaker 18: So we're gonna do that. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: World.
Speaker 3: Are you still happy in this business for.
Speaker 1: The most part.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've been warned of all kinds of things that could happen before before I really got in.
Speaker 18: Half of those things have happened. Really half of them have happened.
Speaker 11: And it's like, you know, the people that you love the most, they probably gonna turn their back on you. You're gonna find out who your real friends are. You gonna you're gonna help people, and they gonna stab you right in your face, not even in your back.
Speaker 1: And it's sad.
Speaker 11: That party is sad, But I'm glad because then I don't have to be with your fake ass for my whole life, you know, because I love when I love you.
Speaker 18: I love you, you know that.
Speaker 11: Like when I love people, I love them. I show up for them, and I don't want to show up for nobody that.
Speaker 18: Don't really love me.
Speaker 3: Does they give you trust issues? Yeah?
Speaker 11: I got trust issues for sure. I used to trust people so much, just easily try like I take you for face value, But now I don't do that no more. Now I'm like I hired investigator the background anybody knew in my life?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I heard somebody background.
Speaker 11: Check every like, if you want to be in my world, you're going to get there's going to be a background check.
Speaker 18: I'm going to know your business.
Speaker 4: So you must have found some crazy stuff about people.
Speaker 18: People done this out here.
Speaker 11: I just stop talking to them. They probably think like, oh, Tiffany must have changed your number. I didn't change my number.
Speaker 18: I blocked you.
Speaker 1: Damn I blocked your ass.
Speaker 8: Did that impact your love life?
Speaker 11: So now I'm very even more selected, So do the background check. Did you know that you can do STD test at home for Amazon? You can order std ks.
Speaker 18: Oh, you guys are married.
Speaker 4: I heard you got a dog that you got a dog that can sniff STDs. But tell me about this first.
Speaker 18: So the dog died.
Speaker 11: The dog died January twenty. Nah, she's fourteen years old. She's old pit bull. So I've learned that on Amazon you can buy STD testing kits. Okay, So I'll do a background check on the guy. I'll hang out with them for a while for a month or two, maybe three four, let them take me out nice places and stuff us I decide, okay, I want to hook up with this dude, I'll be like, you gotta take this test. It takes about two weeks. Some of them are instant and some of them takes about two weeks to come back with the results. I'm like, when the results come back, you're gonna these cheeks. And then that's how that goes. And as soon as he asked me for any money, or say he forgot his wallet or he seemed kind of broke, I disappear.
Speaker 4: Damn we got more with Tiffany Hattis when we come back.
Speaker 18: Man in the industry, no, I'm cool on that.
Speaker 11: I like small business owners. I'm about the small business own Why don't you like the industry? Nah, I want small business, says.
Speaker 3: You like small penises a small business owner.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'd like a good medium Jesus, Yeah, yeah, I like this medium and a small business owner because small business owner's gonna appreciate me a little more than a dude in the industry. I feel like also dudes in the industry, it's like egos and stuff involved, and if you shine a little bit too bright, if this is whatever you know. I don't talk to a few guys in this business, and I just realized they're better at doing their job of being a celebrity, and I'm better not being with that person.
Speaker 4: So what about if it's a small business person with a bigger sized penis.
Speaker 11: I don't want the big penis. I have endometriosis, so I'm good.
Speaker 18: I don't want to hurt.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 18: I was hoping Google what is endometrios.
Speaker 11: Endrio endometriosis.
Speaker 15: I got it.
Speaker 18: So it's it's it's something that women suffer from.
Speaker 10: Us grows outside the uterus in places where it doesn't belong right, and.
Speaker 11: It can't overgrow on the inside of the us, and it causes pain. So if you're dealing with somebody with a whole lot of meat, you know what I'm saying, it's gonna be a situation. And it's a little discount. It's uncomfortable. It's uncomfortable, and I suffer from discomfort every month, and I thought it was normal, and I just I'm just now finding out this year that that's not normal. Your cycle is not supposed to hurt. If it hurts when you're on your cycle, that's a problem. There's a problem there. It's not supposed to hurt at all. Maybe you get a little tired because you're losing blood. But you shouldn't. It shouldn't be painful. And if it's painful, you probably have indometrio.
Speaker 3: Not sure.
Speaker 4: It says they may be heavy bleeding or pain during sex or when having bout.
Speaker 18: No, I don't be bleeding during sex. I don't do that.
Speaker 8: What I mean, it's more meat down there in the vagina.
Speaker 18: Well it is meat.
Speaker 8: Well, tell us about your partnership with the Arby's Foundations.
Speaker 11: God, you want this technicity sandwich now with the Arby's Foundation. But my partnership with the Arby's Foundation is quite awesome. So I don't know if you know this, but there's a lot of children in America that are having an issue with affording lunch. It's hard to afford lunch, and h a lot of them are incurring debt. So they'll let them eat. They let the kids eat lunch, but there'll be a debt that occurs, and in order to graduate or get their diploma, they have to pay off that debt. And it's it's up to like nineteen million dollars. It's a lot, it's a lot. So the RB's Foundation has decided to put up a million dollars towards that debt to make sure these kids can graduate and get their degrees and order their diplomas. And I got really excited about that because I remember, you know, having a lunch ticket, getting that free lunch and being able to learn better. When I'm hungry, I don't learn so good. But when I'm full, my ability to learn is a lot better.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 10: So I was gonna ask you were at the VMMA as we seen you there, what was your throwing in the vm MEAs tell us about it?
Speaker 4: Because everything was.
Speaker 11: Just so great and the way that it was set up, it felt like I was in like this super like fun spaceship concert because you.
Speaker 18: Know, the aliens are coming.
Speaker 11: So I'm just waiting for my alien husband to come to take me damn away.
Speaker 8: You ready for alien at this point?
Speaker 7: Is that bad?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 18: I'm cool. I'm cool. I want an alien husband. I think it'll be dope. We could levitate together, talk to each other with our minds.
Speaker 3: Did you get your heart broken last summer?
Speaker 18: Oh he was a big business owner.
Speaker 8: Oh well, a big business owner, big business owner? What and what happened? Y'all broke up?
Speaker 11: I don't even know if we was really together or you see y'all married, so you don't know this life. But there's single women out here, know what I'm talking about. You you think you went a relationship, You're not sure. It feels like it because you at his house all the time, at your house, but then you find out that.
Speaker 8: You got a whole other family.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's a situation.
Speaker 8: So what stops you from putting people like that on blast?
Speaker 18: I don't want to be I don't want my picture next to the picture.
Speaker 11: What I've learned about this business watcher you talk about could your picture will be next to that picture?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 11: And everybody be like, but I'm gonna give me an alien husband. It's gonna be off the chain. Then we probably do a reality show together, my alien husband.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I started October first, back on the road doing comedy. I'mber in Atlantic City. I'm doing a bunch of casinos, so that should be cool. I shouldn't met an alien in there.
Speaker 8: What's your favorite way to tell a story?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Did I ask subject entertaining in that earlier?
Speaker 1: Is it books?
Speaker 8: Is it movies? Is it TV?
Speaker 4: Is it you know, stand up? What's your favorite way to tell a story?
Speaker 11: My favorite way to tell the stories and stand up and then to watch that turn into something even bigger.
Speaker 18: It's great.
Speaker 11: You know, I got a Grammy for telling stories. I got nominated for Grammy for reading now Loud. My drama teacher was so proud. I let her know, girl, I'm glad you sat down with me because nominated for Grammy. So but yeah, on stage, live in a room full of people and getting that immediate ratification in the people, it's the best.
Speaker 8: Is it unnecessary pressure?
Speaker 16: Though?
Speaker 3: Because because of your star has risen so much? Are you able to go out there and just work out the way you would want to?
Speaker 11: I always do, and sometimes it's goodness, sometimes it's bad, And I don't care what.
Speaker 18: They say as long as it feels good to me. Yeah, long as it feels good to me.
Speaker 3: Did you really get paid for your first movie by selling DVDs to the producer?
Speaker 11: He really just handed me some DVDs and said good luck sell those, Like I wow? And I see the movie on TV all the time, and it pisces me off because I get nothing. And I became homeless during that time, Like while I was shooting that movie, I became homeless. I didn't have nowhere to say I was sleeping in my car on this set. I was always on time to work, never was late because I was sleeping in the parking lot waiting for everyone to get to set, like it was.
Speaker 18: That was the worst.
Speaker 3: But you know, some people when they heard you say that, they thought you were talking about girls.
Speaker 11: Trip been in this business since nineteen ninety sick. And that was in two thousand and three when that happened. Yeah, my first movie where I was the star of the movie. It was in two thousand and three.
Speaker 4: I bet you'll never work with appetude again.
Speaker 11: Never.
Speaker 18: Hey, you know what's crazy.
Speaker 11: I saw that director sitting on a bus on the bus stop and he looked a damn mess.
Speaker 18: And I say, oh, they didn't pay you either, huh. He was like, And I was like, do you need a ride?
Speaker 11: He was like yeah, And then he came up to the car and like, I said, oh, I gotta go the other way.
Speaker 18: I'm sorry, d He smelled really bad.
Speaker 4: Jesus.
Speaker 11: It's one of those smells that you know it's gonna stick in your It's gonna stick.
Speaker 18: And I didn't want I didn't want that to stick.
Speaker 8: Are you putting out a whole album?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Well, when we drop a couple of singles and then put out a whole album. So I would like for the whole album to come out on my birthday, which is December the third.
Speaker 18: You know, I always like to drop something around my birthday. It's my gift to the world.
Speaker 8: Are signed Nobody she Ready Music?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I have my own label. I figured I put my money into that.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you joining us.
Speaker 18: I appreciate you all too. This is like a dream, you know. I feel like I'm in a dream right now.
Speaker 10: It's the breakfast club. Good morning, Good morning everybody. You see J n V, CHARLAMAGNEA God. We are the breakfast Clubs. Time to get up out of here. You got a positive note, yes, man.
Speaker 3: I just want to tell people out there, man, always be humble because what God gives he can also take away. And I want you to remember that humility is not weakness, okay, but strength under control. It's not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less.
Speaker 8: All right, stay humble, Breakfast Club, finish for y'all.
Speaker 25: Do