Speaker 1: I saw a doctor the other day about the growth on my back, and you know what he said, TikTok click shot.
Speaker 2: How old was your doctor?
Speaker 1: But I should have known when they had a candy necklace on and glove sticks in their hands. So I'm not seeing that doctor anymore. Really, that's a TikTok click shock because you're so shocked at how many clicks that viral video is getting. We've got some of the biggest tiktoks from the past week. Let's go with the first one. Your first TikTok click shock story is about a twenty three year old woman named Eva Jones who racked up five point four million views. Ya, and it's for a hilarious reason. So she lives in Liverpool. Okay, that's England, not Liverpool, Mexico. Alexis has an.
Speaker 2: X from she knows that.
Speaker 1: Speaking making sure anyway. She's never gone live on TikTok before, but after boozing it up at a friend's birthday party, Eva thought, I'm gonna do it. Let's go, I'm gonna get on to TikTok Live.
Speaker 2: Yes, I haven't done TikTok live either of you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she starts drunkenly babbling a typical twenty three year old stuff like I had half a wife, I love my friends so much beautiful. So that goes on for about ten minutes okay, And ten minutes into her gushing.
Speaker 2: Rant okay, and people are watching, she.
Speaker 1: Passes out, oh oh no, like falls asleep. Falls asleep okay. Next morning, she wakes up to a huge hangover and hundreds and hundreds of missed phone calls and messages from her friends asking her basically two questions, One, how are you feeling? And two do you feel embarrassed about what happened last night? Oh? My god, a worst night.
Speaker 2: She just fell asleep, right, I mean like sucks.
Speaker 1: But Eva was confused by that too, she didn't know what they were talking about. Immediately, she logged back onto TikTok and found her followers had jumped overnight from forty to four hundred thousand. Wow, that would be so amazing a lot more people watching without the embarrassments.
Speaker 2: But started to freak out like why, yeah, why?
Speaker 1: She was wondering that exact question, and apparently after she fell asleep okay, video kept rolling all right and end yep, and her boobe popped out on came.
Speaker 2: Oh girl, And so those four hundred thousand followers are all like, yuh.
Speaker 1: They're probably like like fifteen year old boys. And I'm like, oh, well, the weird thing is I guess like people saw it and were sharing it around the world. Ye like, it's probably one of her friends to being like, oh my god, you have to see this. Yeah, and no, Jose, the video is not up online anyone. It was on for two hours before TikTok modder was alerted and they shok it down.
Speaker 2: My goodness, Wow.
Speaker 1: Is she gonna get like a suspension or something. I mean, it's still nudity, right, It's.
Speaker 2: Not a lot strict on TikTok. It feels like she should be. I have someone to blame, and the only person to blame is herself. You know her tank top.
Speaker 1: Bro. What does Eva say about it now? She says it's pretty typical of her, and she's known amongst her friends for her drunken antics. Quote on my first girl's holiday, I was drunk, cracked my head and knocked myself out. Sounds like a mess one. I know. I want to go out with her.
Speaker 2: You have to take care of It's fun for maybe one more year and then you're gonna hit twenty five and people are like, oh.
Speaker 1: She says she's not done TikTok live since then, yeah, and doesn't plan on doing it ever again.
Speaker 2: Okay, does her left boob have a different idea?
Speaker 1: Her left boob has its own account with forty million followers. You're saying, if I hop on TikTok tonight and I fall asleep and I leave one of my giggleberries out, no, I'm gonna get You should try it, you guys unfollow Anyway, that's a TikTok click shock. Let's get to your next TikTok click shock. There's a twenty four year old guy on TikTok who goes by the name Bowmanizer.
Speaker 2: He's got working from a place.
Speaker 1: His real name is Bowman, but it's Bomanizer. Okay, it sounds like a totally Yeah. He's got one point five million followers, and in the last six months or so, he's been getting more popular on the platform by making reality show spoof videos.
Speaker 2: I love so he'll be like the He'll do like the Bachelor, yeah, or of.
Speaker 1: One of the Real Housewives even and each time that he does these, his numbers go up, and one day in his email he gets a message from c A A, which my co host might know. He is one of the most famous talent agencies in the whole world.
Speaker 2: It's the big dog of talent agencies. If you're a c AA, you've made it totally.
Speaker 1: But Bowmaniser saw c A A and assumed it was some sort of car insurance company from Canada, so he just how the Canadian Auto Association boring. A few weeks later, another one comes in from c AA.
Speaker 2: They're that desperate for him.
Speaker 1: They're that into him. Deletes it again. Broomonizers does he not know that these are golden tickets to a comedian character.
Speaker 2: I don't see that.
Speaker 1: That would just be untrue. But they should DM him like get with the times, you know, like what are you doing in the email? Another one comes in, he deletes it. Finally, a representative from TikTok sends him a DM. There we go and they said, hey, dude, we need to talk on the phone. He goes, what what am I in trouble and they say, no, it's about c A A and all their messages to you. And he's probably thinking, what what's the deal with this car insurance company. Why do they want to talk to me so bad? You can sell.
Speaker 2: Like I don't need extended warranty And they.
Speaker 1: Told them, no, it's not a car insurance company, you idiot. It's the talent agency that represents Beyonce and me Street. They want to talk to you. So a private jet plane ride later, Bowmanizer's now signed on with the largest talent agency in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for banizing.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll just take like the second largest one.
Speaker 2: I don't need c A, I just take the private jet RD.
Speaker 1: I actually asked Digital Jake recently if we've been contacted on our TikTok by c AA, and no, we haven't, but apparently we've had several messages from AA wanting to talk to multiple members of the ship, sponsors, Bomanizers raking in millions, and we all get a twelve step class on how to better ourselves.
Speaker 2: You know, it feels like the balance is right.
Speaker 1: It is how we be. Yeah, those are your TikTok click shots stories for to day. He's everywhere phone taps coming up next