Speaker 1: Beside.
Speaker 2: Wait up, you guys really are like the hip hop, early morning late night talk Hell.
Speaker 3: Helpless Club is the most powerful popular urban radio show.
Speaker 4: Lie from the Black Mothership in New York City. It's DJ Mvy and Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like, y'all know what y'all talking about. Thanks you y'all be black. I love y'all. Collectively known as Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: So I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 4: Everybody, what.
Speaker 6: Ray right?
Speaker 7: Ray Yo, Charlemagne Davy, what up are we lost?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chests.
Speaker 8: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what.
Speaker 4: It is we lie Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 9: Carry from Long.
Speaker 4: Beat, Carry from Long Beach. Get it off your chest, brother, Okay.
Speaker 1: My two sisters are in love with Red.
Speaker 10: They love them and their sisters they look like Kim Karkakins.
Speaker 4: Looking like Red Red Red off board. Yes. Man, they love him.
Speaker 9: Man, they want to be his fan club man.
Speaker 4: He love that guy. He did, what are you seeing?
Speaker 3: Red?
Speaker 9: Your bored that redhead?
Speaker 4: Car?
Speaker 11: Oh wow, Red, you said, Okay, d reds in the situation.
Speaker 4: Red is in the situation. He ain't playing around, I know.
Speaker 10: But anyway, you know, I have a problem with the rapt pro problem. They got rapped in the hoods in New York.
Speaker 2: Man, you said, like, that's a surprise. They got rats in the hoods in New York. The hoods in New York. What are you talking about? That's that's normal. And then that's like surprised. You see mice at disney World.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this yelling up?
Speaker 3: What up? This is a Harry from Chicago.
Speaker 4: Harry from the shot Town? What up? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 3: And DJ is Charlie Mayn.
Speaker 4: There right here? Brother?
Speaker 3: Is that how that sounds like more than chess?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: I'm mean, you know they say we look alike. I never heard we sounded like Harry oh.
Speaker 3: Man, all right, I just put it out. I wanted to give a big shout out to Breakfast Club HR Department because I don't know how they tolerate y'all so much.
Speaker 2: I don't know either either.
Speaker 3: That's got to be the most stressful job outside of Air Traffic Controller HR for Breakfast Club right there, just giving a big shout out to them.
Speaker 2: She's a great person, though, yes she is.
Speaker 4: That's all you had for us.
Speaker 3: I'm going off of y'all lunch on me. But last time y'all said no, so I'm gonna leave it lonely.
Speaker 4: We appreciate that.
Speaker 3: You appreciate y'all.
Speaker 4: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest? You don't want to get off my chest?
Speaker 9: I want to dj avy man?
Speaker 13: He shot the Man of God.
Speaker 9: Man, dark skinned brother, man with dark skinned brothers in you just man? You ain't dark skin shot a man? Keep signing on the.
Speaker 4: MANK you aready? You don't hate on him?
Speaker 9: Yeah you do. Man, You always hate on him.
Speaker 2: They hate us because they ain't us. They wish they was well done. They wish I would have put kept him in, kept him in the oven a little bit longer, my goodness.
Speaker 9: Which was dark skin?
Speaker 4: I know, I know the game.
Speaker 14: You wish it was dark skin?
Speaker 4: I know. I don't. I love me. I love who I am here. But thank you, brother, you have a going You You behaving on me, I'm behaving on you. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 14: It's not I understanding out of it, but I just want to say that I'm not feeling pretty good right now. You know, it's like everybody else time to time, like I'm kind of messing up here and there. But I just want to I know that I need to just focus on the things that I'm doing right or whatever. Just you know, just try to do better than by day. So I don't every ready now, I feel you feel like you messing up a lot. Uh, you know, just focus on what you do it right.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you're crying, bro City going through a lot yo, Yeah, my brother, how can we help you? Sir?
Speaker 2: Is there anything that we can do to help you?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate that, brother, and I'm definitely appreciate it. I'm definitely sending you healing energy.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 2: Ed he put him on hold. I want to holler at him for a second. Hold on, don't hang up, brother, EDDI put him a whole.
Speaker 11: Get it off your chest eight undrink five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to vent something on your mind, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Lug, Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Witch.
Speaker 16: This is your time to get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 9: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What's good?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 12: This is Prince Free from Virginia Beach.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 12: I just want to give some love first of all to what you guys are doing, and then shout out Charlamagne Man. I was at the expo, sitting front row, was there at six am. I was there early when they were setting the chairs up and I was ready to help people.
Speaker 9: Set the chairs.
Speaker 6: Energy was so amazing, man, charlom Man. You you super humble bro.
Speaker 4: Taking all them pictures.
Speaker 6: Man, I got my quick selfie twuff flew out. But Man, Bro, I'm like, I'm going away. Man from Austin. Man, he's from Bob Beach. I'm like, Yo, I want to serve, but I want to come. I don't care if I gotta see in the lobby doing my play ministering going into the breakout. You know.
Speaker 8: So I just need to serve.
Speaker 9: But show me how to do.
Speaker 12: That, man, How can joint pass our water? Next year?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 12: It was the energy that is great.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: Absolutely next year we definitely get you down as a volunteer.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put your on so Eddie can get your information. We're gonna definitely put you down as a volunteer. Thank you for coming, brother, no doubt.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: I love you, boy, I'm telling you man, you you truly man king bad.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, Hello, who's this? Hey? Good morning, blessing showing Stone?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 4: Brother? I'm good, brother, Shohnstone. What's happening my guy?
Speaker 9: I'm good, brother, congratulated. Congratulation on yountor well seming on right.
Speaker 1: Thank you brother, appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Good morning whatever.
Speaker 9: How are you feeling this morning, sir?
Speaker 4: Rested? I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good too? Man up rocking and.
Speaker 4: It's like you're ready for that's what it is.
Speaker 9: Jason.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. I'm in my mental other process. But I am cocked. And he called him saying to see how he loves when you're up here. But Jason, you can see Jason, can you go?
Speaker 15: Can you tell me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Since I'm always like it's always maybe like, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 12: God?
Speaker 1: Blessed?
Speaker 9: Sam damn Jameson go to be once so forgot don't got no? Actually I like you, Jason, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: But all.
Speaker 4: The waiting Jason, wait for I like you, but there's no other shoe dropping. He just said he likes you. That's so Jason.
Speaker 9: All right, I just want to question here we go.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jaon before he goes, see what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: All right, question everybody trying to keep it go.
Speaker 9: Ahead, j Famous, Sir, So I just started and it's called Sean TV s C N S T O N E TV. I just need you to check it out.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: I'm doing my thing talking about pop culture, and I don't know if that's all bro.
Speaker 4: See see that's positives positive.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 8: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 9: Hold On, Envy, Yes, I'm gonna soccer dad too, Bro, say, if you want to learn tacter with me, you know my son Chase nine year okay, chapter, I would love to link up with you too, Envy, me and my son your team go and play some safety together, man, and we can learn the game together. And I can teach you a matter of.
Speaker 11: Fact, yeah I don't Yeah, we can do that by me so at the call shore so yeah, we can do that because I don't be knowing what's been going on by some score and I'm like, guys, I.
Speaker 8: Have no idea. You just got a chat.
Speaker 9: Whenever you get a goal, shoot you know what I mean, and shout it, shout at his name and stuff like that. And with the ball going about sometimes sometimes you try to throw it there.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: So it's it's a different type of rules to chatter.
Speaker 4: But I have to teach you, bro brother say.
Speaker 11: Blessed, get it off your chest eight nundrenk five ain't five one o five. If you need to vent hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: More than everybody's CDJ MV Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guests in the building, the legendary the ARJ. Gp Henson. Welcome. How are you? How are you feeling?
Speaker 17: I feel great?
Speaker 18: I feel great.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Whenever I come to New York, and especially when I'm coming for Boor's Lawn Tension Foundation, you know we're coming to spread joy, spread a message that it's okay not.
Speaker 17: To be okay.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 18: You started that conversation.
Speaker 2: For people who don't know what the Boy's Lawrence Tension Foundation is.
Speaker 18: Okay, Yes, Boy's Lawncenson Foundation.
Speaker 5: We launched in twenty eighteen, and it's really to eradicate the stigma around mental illness in the black community and to bring more awareness to mental wellness in the black.
Speaker 18: Community, cause you know, we don't talk about it.
Speaker 5: We suffer in silence, We isolate, and we try to be strong and we're dying. So out of my own necessity for my own help mental wellness and my son, I realized there was no real help out there for us. So I had to do something about it. So my best friend since the seventh grade, Tracy J. We launched the Boards Lawntenson Foundation to hopefully help an underserved community's doing.
Speaker 4: He's doing great.
Speaker 18: Great, Yeah, he's doing great.
Speaker 5: He's maneuvering through you know, trying to become being a young black man in America. You know when those rose colored glasses come on. Sure you remember those days. But he's maneuvered through it pretty well.
Speaker 4: Did he have a moment, Oh, he had a huge moment.
Speaker 5: But I was he picked the right mother because you know, and it's interesting because I had an older gentleman tell me years ago when I was on a television show called The Division. It was my first series regular, and I came in upset about something with Marcel. He was little at the time, and this guy said, don't you ever give up on him, don't ever give up. I don't even know if Mark is still alive to this day, but I just remember him. I never forget him saying that. Every time I would have these issues with my son, I'm wanting to choke him, I would hear his voice, don't ever give up them. And you can't give up on your kids. You just gotta pray. Tracy sent me something or was it you a pam? Somebody sent me something about I think it was a pastor who was saying, don't give up on your baby.
Speaker 18: I don't care if they strung out on.
Speaker 5: Drugs, whatever their problem is. You wrap them up in prayer. Don't ever give up on your children.
Speaker 2: So what if you have to?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 2: Can you set maybe think? Can you set boundaries with your kids that you need?
Speaker 5: You have to set boundaries. You must set boundaries are what type of boundaries boundaries like?
Speaker 18: What are you willing to accept and not accept?
Speaker 5: You have to because these kids nowadays come so privileged, They're not like us.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 18: I was talking to somebody the other day, I was like, I don't even think.
Speaker 5: I can't remember the last time I saw a group of children playing outside real. Yeah, makes you have to because they have these devices now, which is not good for the mental. So these kids aren't They don't even know what fresh air is it anymore. Think you know, it's just a weird time to be a That's true.
Speaker 2: You don't even tell you smell like outside. They don't go out there.
Speaker 5: I can't remember the last time I seen girls playing double dutch or or just riding bikes or anything.
Speaker 2: I guess the scariest thing is you don't want them to like make any mistakes that's going to really cost them while they're coming on us.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, that was your mother's fear. That's every parent's fear, that was your father's. That's all of our fear forever. Like my mother to this day, she tracks me.
Speaker 18: I'm fifty three.
Speaker 5: She tracks me, and she's like, I just feel so much better knowing where you are, and when I see you're not moving, I can sleep at night.
Speaker 18: It never ends. It never ends.
Speaker 2: What you know, we don't talk about enough the resources that are available for the friends and family that have to deal with folks who have mental health.
Speaker 5: Issues exactly, you know, because it takes a toll on them, especially parents, because you feel like I can't fix my child.
Speaker 18: It's something that I did wrong.
Speaker 5: It's really hard because that's your job to protect your kids and save them from then, you know, mishaps, and when you can't, you feel inadequate or you feel like you're not doing your job.
Speaker 18: It's hard. Parenting is not easy.
Speaker 5: And then being a single parent, I promise you I wouldn't wish you all my worst enemy.
Speaker 18: I wouldn't. Well, I just wouldn't.
Speaker 5: It's it's first of all, children need both parents, boy boys and girls.
Speaker 18: I don't care. You need both of your parents.
Speaker 5: If you're not living in the same household, you still need both. I mean, you know, regardless of whether your relationship works out, that has nothing to do with the kid. You still have to show up both parents for that child. Unfortunately, my son's father was murdered, so I didn't have an option. But yeah, it's hard. It's tough, especially me being a boy mom. I need the man. I can't teach him how to be a man. I don't know how to be a man, you know. And that was the That was the hardest struggle for us because when he was becoming a man, He's looking at me like, you can't tell me anything.
Speaker 18: What can you tell me your girl?
Speaker 5: You know, it's just the dynamic is it's a little difficult in the young adult years.
Speaker 4: Like schelling me was just saying, you know, so what do you do to make sure your mental is good?
Speaker 5: Remember when I went to BALI you there for a long time too, for a whole month. Yeah, I had to.
Speaker 18: I had to.
Speaker 5: I was coming apart at the seams, and I didn't realize it because I was working. And God is God is amazing, because God will put you in a situation where you had to sit down. And I have been work and it's doing this for over twenty years. I have been working NonStop my entire career, right, And it was just this past year where I didn't have a lot. You know, I did color purple and I was just kind of like sitting around and not sitting around. I had other stuff to do, but as far as like a call sheet and showing up and knowing lines and that kind of work acting gigs. And it was for a reason because I needed to. I needed to take care of me. I was not in a good place mentally. I just really wasn't And and thank god I had that time to take care because Lord knows where I would be a five didn't have the time to really listen to myself and take time for myself. And I think we live in such a grind society. It's all about grinding. You can sleep when you're in that box. Well, if you don't sleep now, you might get to that box a little sooner than you.
Speaker 4: Why we got more with Taraji p Henson when we come back, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club, Good Morning, the Breakfast Club, Prey Talk, Good Morning, be all, the Breakfast Club, DJ MV, Charlamagne, the Gods. We're still kicking it with Taraji p Henson. What makes stand off for everybody else?
Speaker 5: Because T p A specializes in scalp care. Honey, you gotta clean your scalp first. And you have a head that is naked, you.
Speaker 19: Can see.
Speaker 4: Do you have anything protection? He has a stout, doesn't it?
Speaker 18: You still got to clean.
Speaker 2: And most.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 18: This is what I came.
Speaker 4: But that's another way to bring joy.
Speaker 18: Oh absolutely, I believe self care.
Speaker 5: Hair care is self care, especially for women from ethnic backgrounds, because we have curly, thick, big hair, and we look at doing our hair as a chore, and so with the TPH line, it's more of it's like a spa experience, so you paffer yourself from scout to toe. That's you do not have a body line too. So the whole line was created to change the narrative of, you know, taking care of yourself as a chore and look at it more as self care.
Speaker 18: Like take yourself to the spa.
Speaker 5: And the reason I came up with that is because my hair care line launched during the pandemic. People were afraid to go to salons and around other people.
Speaker 18: So it was more or like bring the.
Speaker 5: Salon home to you at an affordable price and affordable can use it just.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, man, you have a scout right.
Speaker 2: Yes, But I'm talking about guys that use like the just for men in the Beijing like will it wash it out?
Speaker 18: It'll wash it all off?
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I feel I hear soap and rain. Yeah, you try to be funny.
Speaker 2: We had a whole conversation about this because I think a lot of guys are doing this now. They're getting the hand transplants into Beijing and the justlemen, and I'm like, I'm like, why, like who are y'all doing this for? And so a lot of women call them. They don't even like that. They rather the guys just just be bald or go to the Salt and pepper bag.
Speaker 18: Would rather just wear our hair and not wear wigs and stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't care, you know, I know, but I hear that, you know a lot of minutes, just be natural.
Speaker 2: They don't believe that. I think they just bet. I think you should do whatever it is that makes you happy.
Speaker 4: It makes you happy.
Speaker 2: Unless you're a man. If you're a man, you should let the Salt and pepper girl can't do because it looks ridiculous. They haven't learned how to blend it in, Like it don't.
Speaker 4: Look natural good.
Speaker 5: You don't mind if it looks if it looks good, right, because some of those wigs look really good. I'm I'm trying to say this with a straight face. I'm really not trying to be funny because I believe people should.
Speaker 18: Do what makes them feel good. And if if women can wear lace, men can.
Speaker 4: To baby hair. They been going crazy with baby.
Speaker 18: Hair is a little out of control. Their baby. They're bangs.
Speaker 11: They're not baby baby here going down to your your your mouth like this, your no, like your cheeks.
Speaker 4: It's getting crazy now.
Speaker 18: You know what you know what it is when the baby here, meet the eyebrow.
Speaker 4: That's getting crazy now, I know, Judge, some people like it.
Speaker 5: And if that makes you happy, wear that baby, bang baby, because that is I want that is a bang on your forehead. If that makes you feel good, wear that bag baby, and get you some TPH products to slick it.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right now. World Mental Health Day is coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What are some things people could do in their community to create their own joy joints and joy challenges?
Speaker 18: Get the best group.
Speaker 5: If you like space, you like oh no, whatever it is that brings you joy. It could be sitting outside, sitting on the stoop talking, whatever it is, whatever brings you joy.
Speaker 18: I can't tell you what.
Speaker 4: Brings you, Joel. I know what brings me joy.
Speaker 2: Girls are hard. I got four of them, and my oldest is at that age where she don't want nothing to do with daddy. She's fifteen. Oh my god, and that's heartbreaking. Your put your seatbelt on, my wife, says, it'll it'll, it'll go away.
Speaker 18: But how long though, jeez, you never know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's gonna get a boyfriend.
Speaker 5: About thy five years, it could be tens usually a ten year pretty much.
Speaker 4: Wait till she's twenty five that she's gonna get married or not.
Speaker 5: Yes, because it's true a baby you're doing. It's just like hang it up for the twenties. Just don't want just wait for her to come back like twenty eight, twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Stop crying out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think people realize how heartbreaking. That's something that fathers don't talk about enough, Like that's heartbreaking when you're your little girl all of a sudden don't want nothing to do with you and act like they don't even like you. Would you would you say that the boy Thorntonton Foundation is your life's work?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely my life a life purpose, a purpose, a clear purpose. Like I thought it was acting, I'm going to touch the people through my work, and of course I did, but I just felt like that was to bring me here because this feels really fulfilling, like I really because you could do a performance, will you touch somebody?
Speaker 18: Will you change my I don't know.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 5: So, but this is the work that is really changing and saving lives, and I feel good about what I'm doing.
Speaker 18: I feel important.
Speaker 2: You are important, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: But this really makes me feel like I have a life purpose beyond vanity and being pretty in front of a camera or what does she have on?
Speaker 2: Or you know, are you almost tired of Hollywood?
Speaker 5: Almost is anyway, But I still got some jobs to complete. I have some things that I'm working on, but I know, yeah, it's it's to the point where I'm I'm ready to let these kids have it. You know, I'm looking for my exit strategy. I don't want to be doing this one, not on a grind, you know. I want to dip back in when I'm ready, when it's a project that I feel so inclined that I will come out of my retirement, you know. But I'm literally ready to go stick my toes and some saying somewhere and let these kids have it.
Speaker 2: How can people donate a contribute to the Borg Lunch Instant Foundation always You can always go to www.
Speaker 18: Dot bors l Henson Foundation dot org.
Speaker 11: We appreciate you joining and you all loved valued and appreciate it absolutely.
Speaker 18: I will know that when I'm up on this wall.
Speaker 11: But we appreciate you ladies and gentlemen from Howard University.
Speaker 5: Hey, no, period, get that water bucket out of here.
Speaker 16: The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: It's topic.
Speaker 11: Called eight hundred five five.
Speaker 4: One to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club mourning. Everybody is DJ Envy Charlomagne the God.
Speaker 11: We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host. Don't call me white girl here now if you're just joining us. Yesterday we started discussing don't call me white girl. Mona's her name, her hair, and we said it looked nice, and she told us it took sixteen hours to get done, and it costs fifteen hundred dollars and it lasts two hours, and yesterday sixteen hours.
Speaker 4: I said, sixteen hours.
Speaker 11: Then you did it last two hours? No, it last two months, last two months. So yesterday she had an opportunity to shout out the braider and she didn't shot out the break She.
Speaker 4: Said, called me, don't don't call me for a shout out of her new name.
Speaker 11: People were mad, they were, you know, spamming her comments and really upset about that.
Speaker 17: Oh God, they were pissed.
Speaker 11: So we're asking eight hundred and five five one oh five one shit. She had shouted out the person that braided her hair. So Charlemagne says, no.
Speaker 2: It ain't Mona.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 20: Ultimately, I feel like you know, first of all, I'm into promotion and advertisment.
Speaker 17: I am an influencer.
Speaker 20: I'm a self built influencer, and the part of what I do is I promote people, and I shout them out and I market.
Speaker 17: I don't think we understand how important it is to advertise.
Speaker 20: We got this huge boom of black boom of entrepreneurs and I love it. But I don't think people understand that you have to allot some kind of budget to promotion, and when you do, you might pay somebody like me to promote your services.
Speaker 17: Long story short.
Speaker 20: If I get your services and I pay, I typically do not shout you out. Now, if I have a super califragilistic, as we all aidocious experience and I want to talk about it, I will do so, but I do not owe you that.
Speaker 17: And that's a conversation I had before.
Speaker 20: I get says service, whether it's a maid, service, clean in the crib or, it's a massage. We have a conversation, and to be honest, this is the first time of me paying for my hair in four or five years.
Speaker 17: People don't believe charging for.
Speaker 20: If anything, people pay me to do my hair to get their name out there a little more. But the most part, a lot of y'all speaking on stuff that you just don't know. I understand ignorance is bliss, But in the game I'm in, that's just how it goes.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 2: It's either if ignorance so bliss. How come more people ain't happy then because there's a lot of But everything she said is absolutely right, Mona. You don't owe them people nothing. You don't owe that woman nothing. You paid her full.
Speaker 4: Price, as you said.
Speaker 2: If you like her services, if she made you feel good and you feel like shouting her out.
Speaker 1: You do it.
Speaker 2: But this sense of entitlement where people are doing things for folks and expecting shoutouts on Instagram or social media. If you're on the radio podcast and they're expecting that, I don't respect that in any way, shape or form. And the services I tend to shout out are services I know that can be beneficial to other people. You know what I'm saying at this point in my life. It's cardiovascular test and you know, mental health and clonics, not klonics. Colon clonics too. I had a good colonic a couple of years ago. I did, oh, it's good, it's good. I don't know if it actually is there any health benefits to it. But boy, after you get off that table and you're sitting on that toilet and that first.
Speaker 4: Dump Charlamage sent the doctor Flower was after.
Speaker 17: All, right, whoa, you know whatever, you know, thanks for that.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting though, you know it feel better than the colonic. But I don't want to know that Prepp the day before the koldoscopy. Okay, it's rough nothing, empty your stomach and flatten you out like that prep before that.
Speaker 5: I want.
Speaker 4: Your hands.
Speaker 17: One thing I won't say is the braider.
Speaker 20: I want to make that clear. The braider was was happy with whatever happened. She was happy her braids. But even on the show she does really well. Of course, and you know, like I said, she's the businesswoman. We discussed it before her books. She's booked in me so me me showing her out probably could have gave her influx that she might have couldn't head or didn't even want right now. So I want to make that clear. She didn't feel the titled. She was okay with everything. She even caught the joke or the laugh people about it. It was the people, especially you Breakfast club followers on Instagram.
Speaker 17: Y'all were grinding the girl up shot.
Speaker 4: Said you shot it her ound on Instagram. Shut her out a little bit.
Speaker 20: Shut braids by Nay Gota, Philadelphia on Germantown Avenue, shoutout, Shout out to my girl.
Speaker 17: She's a beast and y'all can't get in any way.
Speaker 4: She booked.
Speaker 11: But at the end of the day, I'm with y'alli. If I pay for a full service that doesn't entitle me. I don't have to shout you out now. I can if I want to, But if I pay full price, I'm paid for full price.
Speaker 4: And like you said, people pay for you to shout them out.
Speaker 1: That's what we do.
Speaker 11: They paid for you to shout them out on Instagram. They pay for you to visit their store. They pay for you to do a lot of those things. And unless you're giving me a discount, I don't owe anybody anything. That's how I feel but let's go to the phone lines.
Speaker 14: Hello, who's this Hey, good morning?
Speaker 3: This is constant.
Speaker 4: Hey you think constant? Don't call me? White girl? Should have shot of the lady out.
Speaker 8: No, my thoughts are fifteen hundred dollars? Is that what she said?
Speaker 21: Yes, that's the shout out. First of all, you can't pay too much money. I don't know what's.
Speaker 13: Going on with these stylears, with these and these prices.
Speaker 9: That's freaking crazy.
Speaker 13: But if you found out and decided to shout out because a bunch of strange beautifood no offense.
Speaker 2: That's right. Tell her again, because she did it.
Speaker 13: If you you shouted her out, Hey, you the food, tell her I'm with you.
Speaker 17: She didn't call me fool twice. Let Charlemagne gas.
Speaker 11: With that food being Hello, who's this PK good TK?
Speaker 4: You think don't call me? White girls should shouted out her braid?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she should have shout it out out? Man, Why shout out out? Just want to strength that it could change You could have really changed my life because it could really helpful, not.
Speaker 4: Like fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Not like fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: The money going run out, Charlotte ban.
Speaker 2: And that's her fault if she told you with fifteen hundred dollars, which which I'm hearing is too much.
Speaker 17: It's not too much.
Speaker 4: It's not too much, not too much for sixteen hours of this bras though for come.
Speaker 2: On, one hundred dollars hour basically, so how many of those you probably do to day?
Speaker 4: No, she's gonna do one of one to day, man, I want to take that's a lot of money. That is a lot of what you're talking about.
Speaker 20: I'm like twenty three these bring were two three hundred back in the day. It's twenty twenty three there. That's about right.
Speaker 4: Fifteen seems like a lot.
Speaker 2: Sixteen hoursteen nine a week if she do if she do four.
Speaker 4: Five head.
Speaker 20: Living good, baby successful, If she does four a day, that's six thousand a week. She can't do four day for a week, I said, okay.
Speaker 4: Can that seventy? Wait a minute.
Speaker 20: She has a person that breaks them down, so it's two of her, so she has to pay that person. She has an assistant and she needs that help. Count that into either way.
Speaker 2: If you do if she do one a day for six days, you can't do one day?
Speaker 4: Should beat?
Speaker 2: She probably takes Sunday off that's nine grand a week.
Speaker 20: She do four days. The girl living well, she's a very successful black woman four.
Speaker 4: A week, that's twenty four thousand a month.
Speaker 17: Has a beautiful family.
Speaker 1: You know she's doing well.
Speaker 17: And she knew we had a conversation. She knew full well what was going on.
Speaker 20: And she was like, Oh, that's cute, base cause that's great. I want you could pay me by Apple Bay cats right, And I respected it. Didn't play with her paid them before she even started.
Speaker 4: Jessica, Yes, good morning, good morning. What do you think you think? Don't call me? White girl? Should have shout her out?
Speaker 3: Okay, I respect that she paid fifteen.
Speaker 21: Hundred dollars, but I feel like because she said, yeah, I want to be on the breakfast club and the girl it was hard to get into.
Speaker 14: Then maybe she should have said something.
Speaker 21: But I still respect that she paid fifteen hundred and she took no breaks, So yeah, I feel like she should have called her out.
Speaker 2: Man, please, he paid for a service. So basically what they're saying is every service that we paid for throughout the day deserves the shout out. Correct, Like, why does this what service did this woman provide that's any different than any service that we're going to do today, car wesh.
Speaker 17: Guy, chick fil a person take out guy.
Speaker 2: No, people doing services were paying all money.
Speaker 4: That's that jay, Yo, what you think you think? Don't call me white girl should have shouted out that handbraider bro No, I don't think she had to.
Speaker 10: I don't think it was her responsibility to shout her out. But what I do think is that you guys probably kind of set her up and made it seem like she had to because when she big directed, she was on her feet for sixteen hours, no break. And the situation is that then y'all asked her, what do you want to shout her out? Her response to now, I only to shut her out. That's what I think people got mad at, singing I don't shout her out, but it was a response.
Speaker 2: I thought that response was very Validaua said she didn't say, hell no, I'm not gonna shot her, And she said, hell no, I paid for this right, you know what I mean? Being as she paid full price. She understands her value and her work and what her words mean. And she knows that, you know, shouting people out in an endorsement, why.
Speaker 20: Is her product more special in the mind important to mine. If my product is promotion and her product is breading, and why should her product come before mind? We both have children, both have ms, we both have both have goals.
Speaker 4: That's right, all right? Well, what's the moral of the story?
Speaker 2: That is more of the story is gratitude begins with a sense of entitlement ends.
Speaker 17: That's a good word.
Speaker 2: That's what the brail of the story.
Speaker 17: Charlotte Mane put that on a shirt.
Speaker 4: A shirt gets the breakfast club go morning, the breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 11: Everybody is j Envy Charlemagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building out he can't.
Speaker 4: Even flying high.
Speaker 1: You know how I feel. He just posted in the sky you know how I feel.
Speaker 4: On social media a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: He's drifting on by how you know how I feel?
Speaker 4: The next time you dawn, He's gonna bring today. But he didn't bring the new life for me? Yeah said what it is me?
Speaker 1: How y'all doing? What up done?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 4: It's mean, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 1: First off, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm in a better place in my life because I've followed Charlemagne for years with his about mental health, right, Yes, I mean everybody don't need mental health, That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: That is not true. You do a lot of things that are beneficial to your mental health. And I bet you I know why you nobody wanted. You decided to move to Ohio and become a river, so now you be one with nature.
Speaker 1: All that's incorrect. I'm a river ninja. Yes, yes, saying correct. He's my mental health issue.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: You always try to tell somebody they need mental health, healthy therapy. Do you believe everybody need therapy?
Speaker 2: I don't believe everybody need therapy, but I believe that a lot of people need some form of healing. We all dealing with different traumas that we have to unpack and deal with that at different points in our life.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe in I'm taking it to my grave.
Speaker 2: No, I think you could take it to your grave. But I think some of the things you take it to your grave calls you to go to your grave a little bit earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if you're gonna go to your grave and you're gonna be gone while you care about.
Speaker 2: That, because that's the stuff that was stressing you out, you'll be surprised. Give me therapy right now. No, No, I'm just saying you'll be just verse therapy. You'll be surprised how many things that you unpack that add years.
Speaker 4: To your life.
Speaker 1: Man, you do I agree with you in some sort of mental health thing. And I you know, but I took I will say this. It is a stigma with black people. We think we don't need mental health. That's right, we don't need therapy. You asked, brother, you need therapy.
Speaker 4: Cry what's wrong?
Speaker 22: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm not about to cry a hug.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 15: Something?
Speaker 1: You want to tell us that I'm not doing this? Man, I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this. I'm not here for that.
Speaker 14: Son.
Speaker 1: I'm not here for that son.
Speaker 4: It's me. I'm the problem man, me yo.
Speaker 1: And I would tell you. And the reason why I quoted that song because I never thought that I needed any type of mental intervention until I got connected. And I'm one of a few. I'm a black SWIFTYE.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I'm a person that supports tail us and now that I'm a super fan of Tailor Swift, that song it's me high. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: I'm the problem. It's me at tea time that I stared directly. No, first off, I stared directly into the sun, but never in the mirror. It must be so exhausting, always searching for the anti hero. That song was a song that made me say to myself, you know what? And the reason why I like that song. The first step and you mental getting healed is under identifying that you accountability might be the problem.
Speaker 4: That is crazy accountability. The brother, the black man, has been telling you this for years, but you listen to the white woman.
Speaker 1: Damn, you get doctor umar on me. So don't even try to think about it.
Speaker 4: No, he ain't been telling that.
Speaker 11: You ain't telling him for years to go to therapy and look at himself in the mirror and help yourself down it like this.
Speaker 1: You need help. That's different from that's different from maybe you need some therapy.
Speaker 11: So you listen to the white woman, but not the guy that looks like you know, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: You can't tell me me look at the sun, not the mirror. Oh, very very horrible.
Speaker 1: Mentally, don't never do that again. But I said, and I haven't seen the therapiest yet, but I have contemplated it because I deal with, as we all do, childhood trauma.
Speaker 11: That's what's the biggest childhood trauma that you din't want to know?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I don't even know.
Speaker 11: I can say this and y'all gonna laugh, and we're not gonna laugh at you. Promise you, we're not gonna laugh.
Speaker 22: When I grew up and I remember, No, that's so found, man, that's not.
Speaker 4: The way you started. Man, your boys cracking for no.
Speaker 1: Friend, that's my You're right, who talks like that? Master p That's right, he talked like that.
Speaker 4: No, a lot of people talk like that, Okay, all jog aside.
Speaker 1: It comes from when I grew up, not like envy. Envy came from a two parent household. I did, right. Yes, I grew up and I had flakes with no frost.
Speaker 2: M So you're poor.
Speaker 1: You got two different You got grew up with corn flakes and frosted flakes. Looking at you, and you have frosted flakes.
Speaker 11: Now, My parents actually cooked me bacon, sausage and pancakes every morning, damn.
Speaker 2: So you have breakfast dip every morning.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna tell you people that grew up with no sugar or their corn flakes. They built different. They usually go to jail. They usually probably have an issue with the temper and violence and stuff. And I grew up not having an experience at the end of a bowl of cereal the milk tasting like sugar. Now I grew up, grew up it was corn flakes, and at the end of the that bowl, your milk tastes the same way it started. And I think there's a lot of my mental issues come from not having experience to eat frosted flicks.
Speaker 2: That's why I know your poverty growing up, that's all. Yeah, yeah, and it hurts me. Yeah, yeah, you nobody learned to be tough. But I ain't want to be talking about are you triggered when you see box of the frosty flakes? When you and Tony Tiger said the great you ain't that talking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a problem with that, but I'm working through it, getting help.
Speaker 4: You're digging at which you're doing. Andrew Schultz, Okay.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I say that, I really appreciate andrews Sows, what he did for his career, what he's done. He's self made. But I saw a cliff have y'all talked about it, and he in your face try to compare her tailors Swift to Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: And you he he hard with that down Now, you hell, you old enough to know when you see a good at it. We had a thirty minute conversation the argument about Michael Jackson and Beyonce.
Speaker 1: And he said Taylor Swift is on the same level as Michael Jackson. And you said, yeah, you didn't say that.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 4: I said that?
Speaker 2: I said Taylors. I did Taylors with might look like Michael Jackson. Okay, good point, but not really. But but no, first off, you.
Speaker 1: Can't put nobody in the same sentence with Michael.
Speaker 2: Johnson that I think it's distrees backful. Even when they say the weekend.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you stop them? I did know you didn't.
Speaker 2: You saw a thirty second clip down conversation.
Speaker 1: Yes, since making that thirty minute clip, you saw an editor clip of me one time, and you ran with it. The clip when they say I ran out on the Tony what I got roasted and left this thing? You ran with that.
Speaker 4: You couldn't wait. You was like, oh, we got.
Speaker 1: Him and what happened was I was gonna kill Tony's podcast, right, and I had a sushi date and one of the best sushi spots in Texas. I was already in the pockets for hours. I said, man, I gotta get out of here. I said, you need to go to the bathroom, right, And I never came back. Oh, he got a hold of that editor and under the brilliant idiots, idiots, brilliant or whatever. They yeah, the idiot.
Speaker 4: Brilliance, what is it? Brilliant? He couldn't.
Speaker 1: He was like, look at him and he ran So I do know what a doctor video.
Speaker 4: But they did that on purpose.
Speaker 2: But they put Donnelle Rollings Walks out on kill Tony podcast. But that's what people do. They put out the headline and they will offend Michael Jackson, is my question.
Speaker 1: I did defend Michael, and then you left the white man go on and he's not the white man, Andrew, Yeah, you're white man? Why you have to say his name like that? What Andrew? Of course he's a white man.
Speaker 2: He's a way Michael Jackson and Beyonce. It's a forty minute clip. But just just Andrew did exactly what he was supposed to do, because if you watch the clip really in the beginning, he goes, oh, you know, I know how to get a rise out of people.
Speaker 1: He's a provocateur. That's fair to say, yes, And that's what the podcast world's coming to. And I believe the podcast words come to the point. You might not feel a certain way about something, but you know what pushes the doll. You know what you built the crew off of it.
Speaker 2: I see where you're going, but I take it a step further because you're a comedian, so you can understand this.
Speaker 4: Humorous sarcasm is a lost art.
Speaker 2: Satire is a lost art.
Speaker 1: People don't expected though, because they take everything too serious. That's right, that's what satire is told. Did he mean that he did a dad pain?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: He's standing in your face, he's saying it. But my point to Taylor Swift, I want to go see one of our concerts, no joke. I want to see it. But when you talk about Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, perfect example, you playing Taylors Smith song in.
Speaker 4: The hood, Taylor Swift, Swift, Swift, Taylor smith Man you went to high school, corrected me? Please, you don't see you didn't see Beyonce show.
Speaker 11: No, I want to see you talking about Taylor Swif But you be talking about the quay attention to this interview.
Speaker 1: Maybe your focus on something else, Gotta call a lawyer or something. What true focus is. That's not the point I'm making.
Speaker 4: Man, getting them off you this morning? Him all want on movie? Got more with Donnette when we come back. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody at c j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: We're still kicking it with active comedian Donnell Rawling's friends to the room.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne, holdng.
Speaker 1: You've been making money doing what you do down now make it money? Yes, okay, I've been doing it for over thirty years.
Speaker 2: But you've been a successful comedian for at least fifteen to twenty.
Speaker 1: I won't say. I would say fifteen or ten, and all depends on what you're that's a great run. Are This is the point I'm making with these kids that were like, Okay, you get popping for a couple years whatever.
Speaker 4: That's school.
Speaker 1: But try and see where your relevance is going to be thirty years from that. Absolutely, and that's that's the biggest thing. I'm just happy that I'm still in the game. People when they start, they have different things they want nowadays, like I want to be rich and I want to be famous. I never wanted to do that. Only thing I want to do was be good and I realized and people don't think about that no more. If you're good at something, you got the work ethics, you will blow up. And also being happy at the lowest level of your career. I mentor people, the first thing says, Donille, what should I do? I'm like, first off, in entertainment, you have to be able to be happy being broke. Right, If you can't find no happiness in the struggle, you're not going to get the rewards of me. If you think about the envy. You're very successful, Charlemagne. I hate to say it. You're very successful. But when you share a story, I hate to say it because I hate to say anything good about this. Okay, I got you haunted me in South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I was at his hotel, and I went to the hotel. Everybody's like every time I go to there, like this, what's up with your Charlemagne? I said, Charlamagne, I go to my hotel room this cover of one of the magazines, Charleston Magazine. I hated that and then I was like, here only the front page. I kept flipping and flipping.
Speaker 2: It was more, let me go get it this.
Speaker 4: No, that's Jesus.
Speaker 1: But I lost my thought. You know what was I saying?
Speaker 11: He was talking about ageism and you say no, you said I'm successful, Charlotte sus test.
Speaker 4: I don't know where you was gonna get.
Speaker 1: What I was saying was but when you talk to your people, and people always they look at you like and we got everything and made a good life for selfish family. But I'm guarantee you when you talking to your friends and you're talking to people mintering people, you don't talk about where you are now. The most fulfilling stories for you are the ones this is what we did. I remember when we was in a volkswaggon bug. We was going here, we ran out of gas. Those are the stories, and that's what people don't connect with anymore.
Speaker 2: Because you are absolutely right. And this is why I respect anybody who's been in it for a decade, like even all the youngins. Right when we talk about the DC young Flys just hilarious. And you know we started to I respect they started on social media. I'm with you, but you know what they did outside of social media, They went and they developed other skill sets, like being on that stage and toil your point, me and Rodney Barms just talking about this yesterday.
Speaker 1: I want some more work. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: You have to be good at something. You come from an era where you had to have some type of skill set. Correct, there's no skill set that have to be had, no more. But in going back to what you said, you protect those two. You said, Jesse Alaris, I remember years ago she's slid in my DM. I could tell it was somebody that was interested in community. This was the time when she probably had ten thousand followers.
Speaker 4: Right, you're from the same area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she was like, yo, old you, blah blah, what do I need to do? And the only thing I said was get on stage. I said, get on the mic, and everything you need to learn about this business you're gonna learn from Mike. There's no shortcuts, you know. But I respect your career because she put the work. No matter what you want to say, she put the work. You can be good at something, but if you don't have to work ethics you're gonna be dead.
Speaker 11: But it's like what you said, You know, you have to be happy being broke right. And the reason I say that is is I started as a DJ right. It didn't matter if I was getting two hundred dollars a party, one hundred dollars a party. I enjoyed it like I was in my basement practicing. Same thing with you as comedy, same thing with Charlamagne, with radio. It didn't matter. Now it's great to make money off of the things you love to do. A lot of these kids now do it for the likes. They go for the clout, do it for this, which a lot of times is not longevity.
Speaker 1: And then you say something to them. The first they do is like you're over head. But no, I'm not saying that. I am from the old school and I'm from place where you have to be good. I'm from a place where you had to have a skill set, you know what I'm saying. I had not an argument of conversation with a young lady like three or four years ago. She said, I do comedy. I'm a comedian, and I was like, let me see some of your stuff. She put the funnel. She was like, oh, I got this clip. I was like, that's not a comedian. She said, yes, it is. I said, that's not a comedian. But she broke it down. She showed me the definition comedian is someone that entertains an audience through humor. So her definition is true to her, it's not true to me. Stand up. See when I was coming up, there was you didn't have to separate them. You didn't have to separate stand up comedian, comedian. The manute you heard the word comedian. You was thought to be a stand up coming.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question outside of Dave. Is there any comedian that you hate going behind.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say hey, because I've always feel like the challenge is that to when people that I can't go behind for different reasons, I have a different type of energy. I will say, it's crazy you asked me that question, because it happened to me the other day and I haven't felt this pressure in a while. I was doing Royal Show, Mixtape show, shout out to Royal, and I was looking at the lineup and George Wallace O O g oh, it was blah blah blah blah blah. George Wallace down there and I'm like this, I'm so caught up and watching an icon like a legend. He don't get his props came up with a sign like George w has been a beast for years, one of the only black guys that held it a Las Vegas residency as long as he did, maybe like fifteen twenty years. But he's a beast any thing about it. At his age forty years, you can still tell he still loves it. He was on stage ripping, standing out and I'm like, ooh you next still went up there and did my thing switch the energy up. But nah, I don't ever be afraid to go behind him. But there are comments I saw I worked with Tony Roberts recently and I said, Tony, damn, I forgot how it feel to come behind somebody. They just ate the room up. There's people I did with Bell Crawford is another one. There are people that rip the rooms. But I think after a while you get a certain amount of experience, you know how to either ride the energy or switch it. And I really believe, pound for pound I can go with anybody in the country.
Speaker 4: Let me say this.
Speaker 2: Donella is one of the funniest stand up comics in the world. Yes, I gotta say that or not. He'll be sensitive and say I never say anything good about him. You know I say this all the time, even when he's not around.
Speaker 4: No, you don't.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 1: I mean we just got to this point because of a lot of therapy.
Speaker 4: That's not true. I say it all the time. No, I've receid you one the nicest and I They got a comedians.
Speaker 11: I think you and component of the two comedians I seen the most, like I must have seen you about fifteen fifteen times.
Speaker 1: And then you see me like this what I tell people. You see me now working arenas, not because I'm signing arena because I'm with people. You see many these high profile shows. But you see me from like the Nakisaki days, the Manhattan properties, when it was really.
Speaker 4: Caroline Comedy Club. You talking about the hole in the wall, get you there.
Speaker 1: We talk about I'm talking about shooting outside. I'm talking about you know, pistols. We was trying to at Caroline's. It was a chipping circuit. We were trying to go from that to Caroline. That was the rite of passadors. Caroline's Comedy Seller like it was a lot of us. We did Knaki Tacki's and then one thing I say about black comedy, when we weren't accepted in different places, we create our own opportunity. Peppermint Lounge perfect example. You know about the Peppermint Lounge.
Speaker 2: Yes, and everybody in at breakfast thing, but it was called the pep miint Low.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. That was COVID in there before we even had a title for it. That's crazy, I'm sure, But Pepperin Lounge was. It was a workout ground. If you did Peppermint Lounge and you ripped Pepperin Lounge, that was the approval. Or let them know that you would do as good as stepth down. Bob, Yeah, Bob.
Speaker 4: Something, it's my guy.
Speaker 1: And when I did it, when I did an audition for Peppermint Lounge, Royo Watkins was hosted. You get like seven minutes and I was a young comic. I was only doing comedy for six months when I got the audition. I was on stage, had seven minutes. I did five and I'm ripping and Royo comes to size stage. He said, Bob loves you. You got the show. I immediately said thank you, good night because if would have took a chance another two minutes and got booed or something, it would have been taking right from done. Yep.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you.
Speaker 11: You know, recently people were mad at Steve Harvey for tweeting what Santam comedian?
Speaker 4: Do you think it's not funny? Mail said?
Speaker 11: It feels like, first maybe he didn't post it was one of his handler, and two it's pitting against other than of commedy.
Speaker 2: Do you think that he was wrong for tweeting that because it's Steve Harvey?
Speaker 1: No, Steve, but no. Because Steve Harvey, as successful as he is, he built his career off a stand up So I still believe that he really is passionate about it. I don't know if he'll ever do it again because it's so hard for him, the level and the way people see him. They see him as a straight family man like Pg. Thirteen. But Steve Harvey didn't start off like that, so I think he wouldn't be able to have the voice he wanted and maintained the deals for your money that he has.
Speaker 4: That's real, all right? We got more with Donnelle Rawlins when we come back.
Speaker 11: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, wanting everybody to see j N V. Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking him with comedian Donnelle Rawlins Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: Now, listen, we had Joe Coy up here right and he said that he moved his baby mama in the house directly across the street from him. So you want to be a great co parent, You're you're a great parent.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: I watch your hashtag all the time parents parents.
Speaker 1: But I never said who the narcisses was.
Speaker 2: I never can tell.
Speaker 1: You know, it's two sides. It's the herd side of my side. Okay, okay some people. No, I'm gona tell you. And I talked about that. I'm a routine one of the toughest things to do. Fortunately, you lucky that you never have to do that. But the reason why I say it's tough because you have this kid that you're raising, and then you still have an emotional connection to that person, which sometimes hinders the relationship with your kid.
Speaker 2: Still do I still love it?
Speaker 1: No, I will always love her because when I look at it, she gave me the best thing in my life. You know what I'm saying now? Rekindling getting back together. That's nonexistent.
Speaker 4: So would you do that?
Speaker 2: Was the question?
Speaker 4: Would you buy your ex a house across right next to you, right by the river?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would, but it all depends on I'm gonna tell you somebody that an example of I think this might be too happy co parent. Way ain't Brady, wayin't Brady.
Speaker 4: He's a y'all. Now, Wayne Brady just came out and said.
Speaker 2: He's playing.
Speaker 1: When I paying. I feel like that's a person like gonna have fun at any party. Okay, okay, we're going there. It's it's it's really y'all's dem Days party over here.
Speaker 4: A pronoun can.
Speaker 1: Get before Wayne Bray is a good guy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, but man, any pronoun can get a T shirt is funny. You should sell you get any pronoun is Wayne Brady gonna have to get it with it.
Speaker 4: But I'm looking at him.
Speaker 1: I used to think that was weird. His ex wife and his ex wife, either new husband or boyfriend, they all coexisted together like that should be all right. Yeah, but that's weird because most people when it's not together. If you say her anthem and you definitely don't want to broad to get happy before you.
Speaker 2: That the man you stupid.
Speaker 4: You do a break up and you find out she got happy for you.
Speaker 1: Come on a breakout and your wife is out there living her best life side you gottat happiness.
Speaker 4: You want to like this. Brady was living in house right during COVID. He stayed with them during COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my point is like I was like this, what type of relationship is this? Where they all was good? You know, that's extreme coparantive, but there are examples of people that make it work, you know. But the key to keep the copparani or the breakup is when, like I'm telling you, the other.
Speaker 4: Person about to cry again. Man, no, no, no, he's really touching you.
Speaker 1: And when they start dating, when they start finding their happiness, then they don't have time with you. And when two people break up whatever, one person is out there still like you know, like trying to find himself and how the person is happy. That creates a lot of drama and it makes that person want to go ru your order. It's people out there, it's guys out there that that thing is. I'm gonna take her. I'm like, you know what, this is gonna be very hard to say. But if you want to take her, take oh don't just take THEO.
Speaker 4: Take all the responsibility, take her, take the.
Speaker 1: Mortgage, take all that and take them. Just take them your family.
Speaker 4: Now anybody can take it.
Speaker 7: Take the whole, Check the whole queen, Take the whole queens.
Speaker 2: Don hell, stupid man, listen to Donnelle gonna be headlined in the twenty twenty three New York Comedy Festival on November ninety eleventh.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the hard Rock Hotel, Hi rockc Hotel.
Speaker 1: And then I'm gonna reshoot my special wife before you before that, can.
Speaker 4: We get take I didn't up before you tell us that? Can we give away a pair of tickets?
Speaker 2: That's what down here for. He's head and promote that and forus to give away a pair of ticket.
Speaker 4: But now I can give it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm really here for. I want to say hello to you guys. And it's a good week. And the reason why because good friend days. Man, I'm not name dropping to day. It's his birthday turns fifty or what you know, I'm the twenty fourth Tomorrow's birthday tomorrow. Oh yeah, so I really came up here. It's a happy Birthday of the day. Also, just say make sure you check out lou Neil's new Netflixnell Kilty.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me, they told me it's like from I heard it is really good.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I'm gonna tell you why, it's why, And I don't have a problem promote my friends shot to earthquake. You did this and lou Nell Tony Woods is on deck this. Dave decided he wanted to do a series called a Home Team, and these were comedians that have been doing it for at least thirty years that have been passed up on that he felt needed opportunity right in the case. It was me, they it was me, Tony Wills, lou Neell.
Speaker 2: Earthquake, an earthquake. I saw y'all earlier this year. You, Dave, and Chris and Noel Charleston. You called a body then always you ain't gonna do what you did. You ain't gonna do that though one of them, one of who, no, I guarantee you.
Speaker 4: I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: I don't guarantee you don't believe you. And everybody had their phone, they might cut it. You did that and everybody had their phone.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna do that over.
Speaker 7: They might cut it, d y'all, I says, might cut it, but that's gonna go.
Speaker 1: But I think what you sometimes you don't be trying to tell you something. You don't actually see what they're trying to say, because it's too hard for you to take the truth. It's too hard for you to deal with. Somebody tell you and I say, it's something you told me. You don't remember this story and it's been part of my life for a long time. I tell other people I did a music video or something and this was me and you coming off a gey code and I was like, I deal with everybody?
Speaker 4: Do yo?
Speaker 1: Could you post this for me?
Speaker 4: I hate it?
Speaker 1: Twice? Could you post this for me? No post? And I'm like, this is my man, Could you post it for me?
Speaker 4: No posts?
Speaker 1: Finally said, Donelle, build your own arc and they will come. I don't know if you remember you telling me that.
Speaker 4: You told me that. That's why you that's why you whole the whole mental therapy, the mental health health started because I used to say that a lot. To build your own arc.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you what it made me so mad. I said, Oh, I'm gonna build my own art.
Speaker 2: But still I like you still posted it and I was terrorized me on social media ever since.
Speaker 4: Over the arc.
Speaker 14: You know, what are you know?
Speaker 11: But let me ask you a question. Right, so I come to support you. You played with me when I come to your show? Why do you never played with him when he comes to your shows?
Speaker 4: I don't play one come out.
Speaker 2: Anymore and he playing with me?
Speaker 23: First of all, he don't come to my shows alive anything like that first one coming show And when it tells to come down to tendents on common show, I respect you because I will say you always pull up every time I did Caroline, your show was Sunday.
Speaker 1: And the fact used to come to your wife whatever like.
Speaker 2: You, and I can't when my wife two of your Caroline shows. When this was years ago, this was one time I came in twenty told you then that's different.
Speaker 4: What you mean?
Speaker 2: You was on stage talking about how we're gonna get fired and you got no from Breakfast Club, and you made a whole joke talk about one day you walk in the radio station, you'd be like showing.
Speaker 4: Me to God DJ Amy Angela and then one day you hear DJA, it's a morning show with it. We don't know.
Speaker 1: Wait till tomorrow if you know about that life.
Speaker 4: Yep. But eight hundred five and eight five five we're giving away a pair of tickets now New York.
Speaker 1: Com I know I'm up here too early again. Came up here to wish slave with some of you guys. Wish my brother. They spelled happy fiftieth birthday shot. The Ricky Hughes got some big plans for her coming up. She's one of the best to do it, you know. And this is why I feel my career right now. I've been doing it for thirty years, but for some reason, now it feels like something magical is happening. And that's because up a lot of things the team. You know, you do this for a long time, but this person is in the right position. But now it feel like I'm surrounded by the right people and it's about to go out of the atmosphere.
Speaker 4: And you're getting older and you're getting wiser.
Speaker 2: That's what people don't understand about comedians radio personalities. Whoever, if you truly do I got to go.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I got another interview made all right.
Speaker 2: Look, you know what I'm trying to give you some product. You know what I'm saying, I'll get your ass out. You couldn't wait to do that.
Speaker 15: You do that?
Speaker 4: That was down there, And gentlemen, Bill burg ain't calling you. Jesus Christ's down there. Rollers is the breakfast logan boarding.
Speaker 16: The breakfast club. Your morning's will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Make sure the watch out of Florida man.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the bronx in all of Florida. Yes, say you are a donkey.
Speaker 19: It's a Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 4: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 19: Florida man is arrested after definitely say he rigged the Glordia his home in an attempt to electric hid his president lights.
Speaker 18: Polease arrested in Orlando.
Speaker 1: Man we're talking of from Nada the breakfast club bench donkey of the day with Charalam heyne to God.
Speaker 4: I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all elected.
Speaker 2: Well do all this your own people, Okay, donkey today for Wednesday, August thirtieth.
Speaker 4: Goes to Renee don Skogland.
Speaker 2: I know I pronounced her last name wrong, Okay, but Renee is from Florida ladies and gettlemen. And what does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Okay, Renee is thirty years old and she will spend two years under community control which is a form of house arrest, eight years on probation, and will have to pay a fine of more than seventeen grand And personally, I don't think that is enough. In fact, I think she should get actual prison time. Why uncle Shawla, why are you wishing prison time on this woman? Well, let's go Fox thirteen Tampa before the report.
Speaker 19: Please, South Dakota resident Rede Skogland is far from home an in legal hot water that even surprised the judge.
Speaker 17: This is really unbelievable.
Speaker 19: Skogland's trail of lies started was she decided to come to Tampa Bay and cheat on her husband.
Speaker 23: That she felt guilty about this due to her marital status, and she wanted to get checked for a sexual transmitted diseases.
Speaker 19: But she wanted to get tested for free, so she decided to call nine one one. Cogland made up a story about having car trouble and pulling over on the side of the road.
Speaker 1: Owed an unknown milk approached her.
Speaker 19: Because her face was covered, she couldn't describe her attacker. When police checked her cell phone and found this Walmart surveillance video of Skogland buying the rope herself, she confessed to making the whole thing up. She was charged with making a false police report and decided to take a plea deal.
Speaker 2: She not even from Florida. She from South Dakota, came to Florida and became a Florida fool. Because it's in the water, all right. This woman made up a false rape report in Florida to get a free STD test. Let's just sit here for a second and take that in. You like my Paula Santo, Just think about that. Renee made up a false rape report in Florida to get a free STD test. Believe all women? Huh define all? Okay, that's what we should have asked when that foolish ass slogan became part of all lexicon. What do you mean by all? Because women like Rene can't possibly be under the umbrella of all correct. I have so many questions why didn't you just go to the clinic?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: I did some research, and by research I mean Google, and all I did was type in free STD testing in Florida. It's a whole website called safer std testing dot com. It tells you all the clinics that are near you. It says right here if you're looking for cheap STD testing clinics in the state of Florida. To get an HIV, herpes, committee a gonnery a, syphilis, a hepatitis screening for yourself or your partner, you can get tested today by selecting an option below to find an affordable STD test clinic near you. Same day STD testing locations also available with results in one to two days. Why didn't you just go to a free clinic?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 2: Renee at the time was married and she lied about this sexual assault in attempt to get a free STD test after she had a one night stand in Tampa, so she cheated on her husband felt guilty about it, so she decided to go get checked out for an STD and instead of just going to a doctor or clinic, she decided to lie about being a rape so she could get a free STD test. Forrenee, what was your plan? B. Okay, if that was planing A, what was planned B? This couldn't have been the only plan. Not to mention, you lied about a rape claim so you could get a free SDD test. So clearly you hard on money, but you had money to buy rope. We looked it up, the hollow braid rope that she bought. If twenty two dollars okay? How much is an STD test in Florida? According to Google, the cost of it. STD tests will vary by location and test type. Some clinics, usually community or nonprofit clinics, off for free or low old cost testing labs, clinics and at home testing companies may accept insurance to cover a lower your cost of testing, and live testing fees range from eight dollars to one hundred and fifty dollars. You had money for an STD test? Okay? I saw other sources say that the STD test in Florida it's fifty five dollars to test cover syphilis and HIV comidia gnarrhea. Herpe'es test forty five dollars. All I'm saying is, if you had money for rope, you could have gotten some money for STD test. Hell, you had money to travel from South Dakota to Temple to creep in the first place. Okay, Renee, what about condoms, which you too can get free from the clinic?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Two words for you, Renee, planned parenthood. They can help you get condoms and other birth control methods for free. If that ware inflation is taking us now where people can't even afford to cheat, what happened to the good old days? When you know you got an STD and blamed it on your significant other. We used to be a country. We are getting away from traditional values. Not to mention you, nasty Renee. Not only are you a despicable human who would lie about being raped, you slept with your little side piece unprotected. Bad back shimmy, shimmy, y'ah shimmy, yeah, shimmy yan. You fought bad knuckle in the club and thought you lost. That's why you went to go get in that detest. Okay, lock this woman up, all right, put her under the jail. There's too many women out here who are real victims, who actually are dealing with the real trauma of being sexually assaulted, and you out here lying simply because you cheated on your husband and did the raw dog Roulet with another man. Huh please give her anee don stog Lawn the biggest he hull.
Speaker 4: What a world we live in?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 4: Mm mmmm wild. You want to play a game I do?
Speaker 2: All right, let's play a game of guess what.
Speaker 15: Racier don Skoglawn from South Dakota traveled all the way to Tamble, Florida so she could do the raw dog rou let with a side piece.
Speaker 2: Thought she caught an STD, so she lied about being raped so she could get a free FTD tesk mona.
Speaker 1: Guess what right she is?
Speaker 17: She is a Caucasian from the Colfiest Mountain.
Speaker 2: One of your coop's finest creations. Mom says, Jesus okay, dj N white, well, don't call me white girl. And dj N B yes, sir, you're both correct. Renee, she got made by yall cool on her ass?
Speaker 4: She Jesus right.
Speaker 17: What did I win?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Nothing? Nothing? What gave it away?
Speaker 2: What gave it away?
Speaker 17: The last name in the crime? Yeah, all right, in the claim of rape, it was a good one.
Speaker 2: Did she said?
Speaker 12: What did?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Did she say?
Speaker 17: This sailing look like? But she said she couldn't see him.
Speaker 4: Her face was good. Two questions did she have an STD I have no idea second question, you said, shimmy shimy yoshimi. What did you say, shimmy shity yoash me?
Speaker 11: Yeah, shy ye shimmy yam shimi A shommy shimy yashi me yam shimi A give me Maybe I like you?
Speaker 4: Oh maybe I like your ang.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell Gia, I don't know why you're looking at My mind is telling me that you know what? All right, everybody had the hell out of don't call me what he gave you? A crazy side? She was like, what is happening?
Speaker 11: Let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one coming out of Charlemagne's donkey.
Speaker 4: What's the worst or dumbest lie? You told to not get caught cheating?
Speaker 2: Whoa wow? What the hell are you doing this morning?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 17: It's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, sure, I you look guilty.
Speaker 17: I may have or may have not pretended to go to county jail.
Speaker 11: We're gonna talk about it when we come back, all right. Eight hundred eight five one five one.
Speaker 2: Maybe sure you want to confess this on air? Does this person know about it?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 16: Oh boy?
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get into it when we come back.
Speaker 11: It's the Breakfast Club morning, everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ NV Charlemagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club now if you're just joining us. Charlemagne gave donkey today to who Renee don Scolone.
Speaker 2: I think I know I'm pronouncing her last name right. But basically what this woman did was she lied about being raped so she could get a free STD test simple as that made up a false frave report claim in Florida so she can get a free STD test because she cheated on her husband.
Speaker 11: All right, so we're asking eight hundred five A five, one oh five one, what's the dumbest or worst lie you told to not get caught cheating. Now we have our guest co host. Don't call me white girl. Now you said that one day. One time you said you got locked up a.
Speaker 20: Mayor may have not pretended to be stuck in jail. Who's gonna get locked up on Friday? You're stuck to money? And you know, cheating the hardest part is because it's like fun, but it's a little second good when you're actually doing it.
Speaker 17: But that ride home, what every song make you think of it? And he called and That's why a lot.
Speaker 20: Of people start arguments with their neignificant other because you're just so guilty.
Speaker 17: I can filled with guilt.
Speaker 20: So it made it so good because I had the whole weekend and like allegedly cheat and then figure out a story.
Speaker 2: And but he was ignoring your phone that.
Speaker 17: I'm locked up Charlamagne.
Speaker 2: Oh so you turned your phone off in prison?
Speaker 17: I did the three way.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 17: Hey, look they're gonna let me on Monday. I love you, baby, keep.
Speaker 4: That because get the first thing. So she said, my friend, get on the phone.
Speaker 17: We pretend. Oh my god, this is morning. She booked. What I gotta do to get you out?
Speaker 4: Very It's good.
Speaker 17: I'm good. They're gonna let me on Monday. Court is in the morning Monday. I should be able to get out. He even got picked up from the jail.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, you're so you actually drove to the jail so he could pick you up.
Speaker 17: I got dropped off at the jail to get picked up at the jail.
Speaker 4: Who dropped you off?
Speaker 20: You gotta commit to this first of all women, we have a tight circle. Like I could call my friend right now and say, girl, it's my first year because I left it last night.
Speaker 17: I ain't seen this in years. She's gonna be like, yeah, girl, you first right here, the purple one.
Speaker 2: You lied to that man told me what did you talking? The charge was allegedly, what are you talking?
Speaker 17: The charge was shoplifting, believable.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, you somewhere leg up went on on neck one on them.
Speaker 4: On front front of line.
Speaker 17: I didn't even have a front on front of was off.
Speaker 20: And it was great because I I had time to like really be able to, you know, get myself together because you know, cheating, you can't come home something like soap.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You lift that one?
Speaker 17: True, that's so cute, But women cheat a lot. And it was good for me because I was able, like I had that whole sunday that hell, you know.
Speaker 6: What I mean?
Speaker 2: It was just good.
Speaker 17: They ain't nothing like laying up with your side.
Speaker 2: I am deeply.
Speaker 17: Back in the day I cheated a Black men.
Speaker 2: Don't cheat black men.
Speaker 4: Do you hear what's going on out here?
Speaker 22: This is hurting me.
Speaker 4: Black men out here just being the best possible versions of ourselves.
Speaker 17: She's so good at you, and like she's doing it to your mechanics.
Speaker 2: Damn Jesus Christ. I killed both of y'all.
Speaker 11: So, okay, hey, good morning, good morning, to tell us the craziest lie you told your significant other so you didn't get caught cheating.
Speaker 21: Okay, So the wildest lie that I've ever told was that I was gonna take the kids trick or treating because I'm a Christian and I still believe in holidays, and he's a child a witness. So I told the kid. I told him I was gonna go out and trick or treat, and I actually just went out and got me to treat.
Speaker 14: Myself with him.
Speaker 7: The kids.
Speaker 2: Treating.
Speaker 6: No, So the kids were my.
Speaker 21: Sister and her four kids. But for me, I got the holiday out.
Speaker 17: The kids could tell that.
Speaker 4: The definitely could tell mom. We didn't see mom all night.
Speaker 17: That's a bad one. Tight.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't like how I don't like how you happy about this, You proud of this.
Speaker 21: I was only happy.
Speaker 4: Everything You were costume?
Speaker 2: Didn't you? You were costume?
Speaker 4: What were you? I did?
Speaker 21: I was an angel?
Speaker 2: You should have been you should have been a little red riding ho that's what you should have been.
Speaker 4: Year my god, oh my god, did you hear that? Evil?
Speaker 2: Do that?
Speaker 20: This ship that was weak harder girl, do better, Jesus, too many, too many loosers, them children gonna give it up every time.
Speaker 4: Trust me, Hello, lose this.
Speaker 9: Jo Joe.
Speaker 4: What's the what's the craziest lie you told? So he didn't get caught cheating?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 24: So first let me preface this by saying I was a younger man, and black men don't cheat.
Speaker 2: You you were a younger boys. Black boys cheap, black men don't cheat.
Speaker 11: And when you're about to tell it, don't be like okay, envy like I was in on it, don't don't know me, don't even mention on.
Speaker 24: So uh so I thought I was going to church, the revival for y'all be using God.
Speaker 9: But but yeah, but yeah, I did say that.
Speaker 24: And you know, she was angry at first, like trying to figure out. But then when I said that, it kind of like cool things off. But I ain't gonna lie like usually you know, you're supposed to take stuf.
Speaker 4: To the grave.
Speaker 9: But I just had to let that one out.
Speaker 24: I had to tell it, like, Yo, this is what it is, This is what happens that two stop.
Speaker 17: Past the church don't work?
Speaker 2: Now, you know what the thing about men that I realized men have no problem coming clean because we like to have good karma. You know what I'm saying. See, women will will take that log with the liar system. But that's why y'all be getting infections. Infections is bad, Calma. If y'all would tell the truth and come clean.
Speaker 20: Clean, we're better liars. We're more diabolical. That's why we don't tell the truth because we don't have to that you fall for it, and.
Speaker 2: That's why y'all keep getting discharged. To call the discharge women whenever you lying and you're keeping that secret in.
Speaker 17: But the penies are too small. You can change her.
Speaker 2: It could be that too, But it's all of that that BSU full of that gotta leak out. You know what I'm saying. If you just tell the truth and come clean, you know you won't have no more east infections. That's in the Bible eight hundred five eight five one oh five.
Speaker 11: When we're asking what's the craziest lie you told not to get caught cheating, it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: The morning morning everybody is tea and charlomage the guy. We have the breakfast cloud.
Speaker 11: Now, if you just heard that, voices don't call me white girl. She's our special guest co host. And Charlomagne just said that she got a yeast infections.
Speaker 2: I said that that's science that men, when we cheat, our conscience eats us up so bad that we come clean and that's why our comma stay is clean. But I said, women take it to the grave, and that's why they have yeast infections discharges and vaginal discharge because that's all that bands that y'all holding on inside of you, that y'all should just come clean about, and you wouldn't have east infections in discharge no more. That's science, y'all.
Speaker 4: Well, let's top. It comes from Charlamage donkey today.
Speaker 2: This lady, this lady named Renee don Skoglawn, I think I said her name. If not, she cheated on her husband and then lied about being raped just so she could get a free STD test.
Speaker 17: That is wild.
Speaker 11: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one O five one, what's the craziest lie you told to get up to get out of cheating?
Speaker 4: And we have Julian on the line. Yes, sir, Julian, what's the craziest lie you told? So?
Speaker 9: I thought I told her girl I was going back home one weekend thanks to my mom's house. I had a funeral the next day. I thought. I told her one of my aunties had passed away.
Speaker 4: I ain't come on, man, he said it was a fake auntie though right week.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I made a fake name. I want my auntie.
Speaker 2: We'll see. Okay, Why do you think that's weak? Moment?
Speaker 17: Again? Too many loss you know, women were newsy? What's the obituary? What she had on? How was the service?
Speaker 18: Who preach?
Speaker 17: You can't keep up with all that?
Speaker 2: Brother, you ain't bring back a little flyerly.
Speaker 4: Like it's a party, you go back and flyer.
Speaker 20: But yeah, even if even if randomly at a family event, she looked good for it because it's always up on the you know, on the atag, on the fireplace and too many loose sonds.
Speaker 1: Brother, what kind of.
Speaker 2: Food they served it?
Speaker 4: The reclass?
Speaker 11: You know, hello, who's this d good morning? What's the craziest lie you told? So you to get caught cheated?
Speaker 13: So I told my baby dad that I was going to learn how to work the stock market, and that I was being taught how to you know, properly purchase shares and all that and uh, I didn't get caught, But if he was smart, he would have known when I came home that I I ain't come back knowing more than I left.
Speaker 17: Like a one on one training with somebody, that's what you told him, or like a class.
Speaker 13: It was like a one on one training.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Learn the stocks you were learning, but you was up and down on that ded. That's what you was doing.
Speaker 4: Jesus.
Speaker 13: Then that was the first time I got lifted up in the air and things got crazy.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I went up like a rocket. Cock market was.
Speaker 4: Up that I don't like how y'all calling up here like this just regularly getting picked up? Worth it, girl, girl.
Speaker 20: The first time I got picked up, almost babe for life of George and stuff.
Speaker 4: That was like a moment.
Speaker 17: I still remember him.
Speaker 20: I still think, sorry for what first time being picked up crazy shout out to you know you are a boy, you know who you are.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 20: I don't know how many absence on bads he needed because I'm a big girl, but he did it, and I.
Speaker 17: Remember, I love you.
Speaker 2: One thing about Mona, she's a good person to do a crime with what you're the good person?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, ideas.
Speaker 17: I think fast on my feet and I don't.
Speaker 2: Tell the story. If you're gonna do a crime, dude, don't get me baby, all right.
Speaker 4: We got rumors on the way. She don't go anywhere a lot to discuff.
Speaker 2: I feel like cursing out my wife right now for no goddamn like that. You don't feel like hell because but god damn boy, y'all woman that make me its Women are rough with it for real, like it's normal day. You ain't even let the holes through yet he ain't get through that ain't that's all weak.
Speaker 4: It's the breakfast club in the morning, the breakfast club morning, everybody.
Speaker 11: It's the j Envy Charlamagne, the guy we are the breakfast club. Now you've got a positive No, Charlemagne, I do have a positive note, man. The positive note is simple. Pay attention to your patterns.
Speaker 2: Okay, the way you learn to survive may not be the way you want to continue to live here and shift breakfast club.
Speaker 1: You don't finish for y'all done