Speaker 1: Welcome the guys.
Speaker 2: We find the Anti slut Shaming Podcast. I'm Christina Hudgins, I'm Karen.
Speaker 1: Fisher, and I'm gonna your boy friends. We're going up to its flooding, your horning and your shame.
Speaker 3: Hey you was what?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, talk about fucking.
Speaker 4: Hey fuckers, how you do and where are you been? You know, on your treadmill? You do any spreadsheets? Fucking Take a second and listen to this very exciting episode. Guys, we fucked.
Speaker 2: It's the Anti slut Shaming Podcast. I'm Karen Fisher, I'm Christina Hutchinson.
Speaker 1: Oh, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: If you wann't wait wait, this is this week's right yeah, So if you are in Chicago now, if you're in Chicago right now, I'm headlining at Zeni Chicago tonight two shows and tomorrow Saturday, the sixteenth, two shows.
Speaker 1: It's me Chloe La Branch, Eric Freddy.
Speaker 2: If it's not sold out already, grab a ticket because it's gonna be a hot one, motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a hot one.
Speaker 2: Link Uh you know, you can get the link for tickets in the link tree link at my bio philanthropy gal or you can just go to Zani Chicago website and say, Yo, give me some.
Speaker 1: Current Fisher tickets. I want them right now.
Speaker 2: If you want to email us, it's uh, sorry about last night's show at gmail dot com. Make that subject line pop like this one. This one says having her peace sucks. All right, here's a stand. I started listening to your podcast over the pandemic. Loved it so much. I went back and listened to all the episodes. Great podcast, but you never mentioned.
Speaker 1: Her bee lies. We had a whole dedicated to that.
Speaker 2: I know Erica Spara literally has a podcast about having her pies. But which is why we're not going to step on her tur first of all, because you know that's her thing.
Speaker 1: She went out and got it.
Speaker 4: No, I mean like she put in the worst said, dear God, you want herpes please?
Speaker 1: What am I going to do?
Speaker 2: Just we're write a bunch of jokes about it and do it myself. No, she earned that, so and that's not and we're talking about a bunch. Yeah, over the years, we've talked about a lot. You didn't go back far. Now.
Speaker 1: I had a whole episode where we read emails from people with herpes.
Speaker 4: I remember that very clearly, because I had a friend at the time who had it, and she was like, can you talk about this because yeah.
Speaker 2: We've done almost six hundred episodes, so I don't expect to help you, but but to make to make a claim like this having not listened to all of them audacious. Yeah, not not uncalled for a great podcast. But you never mentioned herpe is the thing a third of people have, or some percentage close to that. No one wants to admit it. That's also not true anymore. So how could we ever? Oh and we had Joe liston to talk about.
Speaker 4: There's a lot wowoo, herpies is everywhere in our podcast.
Speaker 1: You just got to look harder. It's riddled with herpes.
Speaker 2: No one wants to admit it, so how could we ever know the actual percentage? There is a dating site for people with herpees?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We had the guy on who has who? Who created?
Speaker 4: Yeah we did that second that's studio were working on the show.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: We're actually much coverage we gave this topic, and how great and inclusive we are.
Speaker 4: In depth psychological analysis of the herpes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, there's a dating site for people with herpes? Yeah, we know, talk to the oh we know the guy.
Speaker 2: There's a dating site year however, there is barely anyone on it because no one wants to admit it.
Speaker 1: No, I just don't.
Speaker 2: I think that that website just needs more money for advertising.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's truly scary that.
Speaker 2: No one wants to admit it. Just I mean, based on the people that we know, is just untrue.
Speaker 1: Get fuller friends. That's also probably because we are mining for content constantly. Got her piece. It's gonna be a great bit, so we desperately need it.
Speaker 4: But half the people have blurred out their photo to hide their identity.
Speaker 1: You're gonna what on the fucking how do I choose? You want to dating?
Speaker 2: I have herpees and also I'm not letting you see my face. I could be ugly and have herpes bomb bomb bomb. Oh no, my experience with herpes has been awful. Someone started fucking me but wouldn't go in all the way. They were a condom, but didn't want any part of their dick to touch me the bottom of the condom. When I realized what was happening, he replied, what, I've never had sex with someone with herpes?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, if educated just don't do it. Yeah, don't have sex, you know, don't don't have halfh sex with someone with herpes. That's rude.
Speaker 4: Another just imagine, Oh god, it's like, but why do you agree to this? Is this how you feel to this guy wants to fuck so bad he'll do just the tip a little bit while crying, Oh my god, and I'm praying that he's not.
Speaker 1: It's probably the only time he's ever prayed.
Speaker 2: Another person suggested only having anal sex to avoid catching herpes.
Speaker 4: Not true if you listen to any of it. Was in the twenty seven episodes on her which we are going to release on the whole Ark Channel.
Speaker 1: We are releasing a Herpees Hallmark Collections, a Hallmark Christmas Herpees edition. Gout fucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah No, you could absolutely get anal herpes.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: We've talked about that a lot. Yeah, it seems like someone like gay man. Okay now, but some shitty situations could go on forever. Therapists have helped me find tactics for telling people, but that doesn't stop people from being an asshole. Every person I tell is hearing the herpes talk for the first time. So I'm one of the very few people who admit it. Where do you live not Alaska? Yeah, my long term partners have accepted it. But once the relationship fizzles out, I'm stuck with the same herpes confession all over again.
Speaker 1: But that's like you're having to get to know somebody else all over again.
Speaker 2: But that's how it does tell people that I'm a bitch. I mean, yeah, it doesn't get easier, but it's oh, we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, having to sit through Hey, I want to talk to ghosts and I love aliens, but I'm not that weird.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's a lot. It's a lot that dating is hard.
Speaker 2: So the human condition. I often go months and months without sex. I get more depressed as the time passes, and eventually I don't even feel like touching myself.
Speaker 1: I end up dating down or to well a woman don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I end up dating down or choosing people who aren't on my level just so I can have sex. Well, that's just you're not choosing them, you're fucking them. Yeah, so stop calling casual such choosing people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just fucking some do That's fine.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm such a great catch for them, so they don't care about the herpes. Well, I love that. Cool, You've made it work. I don't like them, and it's sad.
Speaker 1: Really, you know, it's not you want to fuck in life.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna like everyone you fuck if you're gonna fuck, if you want to fuck as much as you're really fuck, if you're not gonna And that's the true people with or without herpes.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, I got at least it's.
Speaker 2: Almost like, at least you have the herpes to excuse yourself from the list of people.
Speaker 1: What's my excuse?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what was my excuse? You're not a true whore? Yeah?
Speaker 4: If you haven't had sex with somebody you don't like, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Put it on a mug get it out for the holidays. Can it be a shaky one with glitter?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I also go a little herpes sequence. Yes, who cares.
Speaker 2: I also go on dating apps so I can sex with one and then I discover then I disconnect from them after I come.
Speaker 1: I do that with my AI boyfriend.
Speaker 2: No herpes talk needed for that, I agree.
Speaker 1: I feel although we handle it.
Speaker 2: Well at that, yeah, I feel like we're I feel like we're fucking speaking the same language here, but you feel sad about it. I wish more people discussed it, and again, well you'll find out when we released the DVD collection. I wish more people discussed it and the media didn't portray it incorrectly. I haven't really seen a lot of media coverage on herpes in the past ten years, because ever I thought everyone was just like, okay with it. Now, yeah, yeah, you can't get herpes from sharing a drink or a joint. Okay, this is stuff that we knew from like when when Paris Hilton stepped in a puddle and thought she got AIDS.
Speaker 1: I think we cleared this all up, you know, skins.
Speaker 4: Just think the monumental episode of The Fucking Nicole Show.
Speaker 1: What was it? The Harrison Nicole is alive and simple.
Speaker 2: It was, yes, skin diskin contact where an outbreak is happening. That's how it's spread. I'm attractive, a great dancer. Well, listen, I didn't want to contract herpes. But man, can this woman can wiggle.
Speaker 1: That's a different story. I think you don't know how to sell yourself to straight men.
Speaker 4: I've never heard be like, listen, I'm a great dancer.
Speaker 1: She's not a looker.
Speaker 2: But she's a dancer. Yeah, if that doesn't mean stripper, I'm out. Yeah, I'm attractive that men like that. A great dancer, that's her gay men and have a great stable career that's from women, And that's.
Speaker 1: Actually hurting you. Yeah, more than the herpes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Christine is so right. They don't care about the herpes. They don't like the stable corrier.
Speaker 1: She thinks she's better than me with the job.
Speaker 2: I attached your photo so you can see how beautiful and fit I am.
Speaker 1: What do you want? Sentence feels weird.
Speaker 2: She's holding a bunny. I hope you don't hold that bunny on the dating app pics.
Speaker 1: That's too much. I like the bundy though. We'll show you later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only problem in quotes is that I have herpies.
Speaker 1: Not to be rude, I'm sure you have other besides her. Definitely you have other problems. It just see it. I have other problems. I have other problems. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would actually go say maybe the herpies is the least of your problem, but really it's not. Everyone fucking lies about it. Any ideas to help you are appreciated. I'm losing hope. Okay, Okay, So you just have to not let these bitches get you down.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Who are wait?
Speaker 2: Who always you're saying other people have herpes? She's in La based off of that photo. For sure, anybody has herpes in La.
Speaker 1: It's riddled with herpes.
Speaker 4: And also to this is a great That's what I told my friend at the time. It's a great litmus test. And there's there's this amazing, magical trick that does not take a product. It does not you don't have to spend any money to do it, and you will become instantly attractive.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna let you. I'll wat you in on a little secret.
Speaker 4: You just have to not give a fuck and that person won't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, And if they do give.
Speaker 4: A fuck, you go, oh cool, you give a fuck, but I don't, Bye bye, And then you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't get mad at them.
Speaker 4: They can give a fuck if they walk to But like, easy peasy girl, I just have to say it like it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: I believe what Christina is suggesting is called colloquially mind games. So you have to walk around and be like like if someone says like, oh, you have herpes, ill just be like, sorry, Oh, I don't know, you're a fucking loser. I don't know you're a fucking loser with a little dick. Only I heard, I read a studied that I said, only little dick.
Speaker 1: I just go far, I just start making up shit. Probably don't do that, but yeah, I mean you just have to say say it like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, you get you told us that your long term partners have never cared, right, Yeah, so and so that's fine. So you're so for long term relationships, you're making the correct decisions.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also probably wouldn't want to contract herpes by fucking yes, that's okay.
Speaker 1: That's it's a tough It is a tough ass.
Speaker 4: Well say it's a tough ass tough.
Speaker 6: As in my experience, I don't think a lot of men care all that women care way more than the men. So maybe that's what this is.
Speaker 4: It's all you in your head and maybe these men actually don't care, and you're assuming they do.
Speaker 6: I have slept with many women with herpes, and women that I were like seeing and women that I was not seeing.
Speaker 1: Her hero when you see the picture, he goes, I fucking love sinking show you know men.
Speaker 2: Will have herpes as a kink. First of all, really, I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm I'm sure, Just like I think there's enough knowledge out there that that, yeah, we know that if we wear a condom and you're not having an outbreaking an.
Speaker 2: Outbreak, yeah, so yeah, so you have you have to. I hope you're not having outbreaks often and you're doing the meetings that you need to do in your life and then so that you're healthy and you feel good at everything. But also there's something about this email that makes me think like you are living in the past, not that other people are living.
Speaker 4: That's what I think, because you're very defensive aboutymore this last this last paragraphm attractive. I'm a great dancer, a great stable career. I have photos so you can see how beautiful and fit I am. It's like you're trying to convince us that you feel this.
Speaker 1: Way about yourself. You know what I think it is Christina.
Speaker 2: I think she's convinced herself that it is herpes because it's something else and that will hurt your feelings less because she has no control. You have no control over the herpes, but you have control of every other aspect of your personality.
Speaker 1: It's hard. That's harder work to do.
Speaker 2: There's something else going on, and that you're not attracting the mates that you want and you're not having the herpes, and it's not the herpes. It's something else, and you have you have decided that it is the herpes because that's easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it is.
Speaker 4: It is easier. You live in a place with palm trees. Everybody around you as herpes. Okay, so it's not that. Yeah, that's a really good point. That's a really good point.
Speaker 1: It's a hunt. That's definitely. Guys, come see these good points on the road.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, New Year's Eve that's the first we're going date wise.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so Chicago this now, Yes, Chicago literally now I'm not Danny's I'm in.
Speaker 2: Chicago right now, December thirteen, sixteenth at Zany Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And then next one his show is New Year's Eve, December thirty first me Christina, the Whole Gang, a lot of great comics, New York Comedy Club, six pm, Near Comedy Club, East Village Crin Fisher's more bid New Year's Eve. It'd also be Ryan Long justin Silver John Campanelli, Danny Poulis, Chuck Coyla branch On that show.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 4: And then January fourth, fifth, sixth, New Brunswick, I'm gonna be headlining the Stress Factory. And then this is very exciting January twentieth. Finally, there's been so many optical obstacles to the stuff I've been working on lately.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was wondering about that.
Speaker 4: So wait, what is my new show with h with Daniel Pinchback. He's an author, He's wrote all these books. He's a very smart person. He's wrote like a lot of books. He's uses words that I couldn't even read. I didn't even know were words. We calls the show Hi, it's all about I'm using the show as a funnel for my obsession with the UFO UAP phenomenon. People have talked to aliens, people playing, They've been abducted, death, near death experiences, medium ship, psychic phenomena, levitating off the ground, all the shit, the healing power of psychedelic drugs. I'm so excited for the show we are having January twentieth. There's not a ticket link laire yet, but I want you to save the date. January twentieth, which is a Saturday. I think it's gonna be seven thirty. We are doing a live kickoff show episode of Wait What with Myself, Dan New pinchback and very special guest man you love very much John Ronson.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was just thinking about him the other day. I miss him so much.
Speaker 4: The Menoster Goats is a crazy book and a crazy topic, and I emailed him because Daniel is a fan of his, and I'm like, oh, I know him, He's great. Yeah, and then he's like, oh, maybe we'll come on and talk about psychic phenomena. So I asked somebody. He's like, oh my god, I would love to. I've seen some crazy shit. And I was like, damn yes, and I I'm especially, like I said, there's no ticketing, yeah, but there's going to be. I especially want to come because we're doing like a town hall thing at the end. Anybody has experiences with psychic phenomena, with aliens, with any of that ship, this is the fucking space to tell you, girl, okay, because I want to know because I'm taking a remote viewing class and I'm really interested in psychic phenomena. I don't have any, but I'm excited. So I'm so upset. That's finally, that's like a day for men. I love because I was like, I was like January twentieth. I was like, I want to come, but what does that say?
Speaker 2: And then I was like, there's a fucking Dan Byrnon concert that day too, But that is wow.
Speaker 4: You know the location of this and MCM Productions. I'm going to do it at their at their studio.
Speaker 2: Okay, well maybe I can. The time. I mean, you don't need to change the time. I mean, what happen between five and midnight?
Speaker 1: Because I don't give the thing is it's great night for you.
Speaker 2: I already turned down a road gig because of this dan Byrn concert, right, I need them switch to the date. Well, the thing is he's just never yeah not only not only is he performing in New York, he's performing literally in my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so special. So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's yes. I had to go.
Speaker 2: But John Ronson I was just thinking about because his son Joel is very active on my Instagram, and I love I listened to uh Young like early twenties, I listened to you listened to Joel Ronson's music.
Speaker 1: A lot. It's on my favorite.
Speaker 4: Playlist between twenty one and twenty four. I think, so, hi'd you sound Johnny. Let's make it a family affair.
Speaker 7: Hi dad?
Speaker 1: Oh my John Ross is my daddy. Now sorry that my crush. Now he's my father in law, John ronson everybody. That's an ultimate confisher move. That's the ultimate fission move. But yeah, save the day. That's going to be.
Speaker 4: And we're also trying to get either psychic medium to be there to do readings for the audience.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's a lot of there's a lot of options of actual ones.
Speaker 4: I kind of also want to get a pet psychic to read Kevin, but like, no one else is gonna care about that except me.
Speaker 1: I think that would be fun. I think it'll be fun.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna get somebody in addition to John, We're gonna have somebody that has like a powerful psychic power to demonstrate it for us.
Speaker 1: So or somebody's been aducted by aliens. There are a ton.
Speaker 4: And some of them are weird ast shit, but then some of them are like, yeah, I think you were abducted by aliens. And then February ninth and tenth Hasburg Kites New Jersey Bananas Comedy Club.
Speaker 1: I'm headlining, and then motherfucking Valentine's Day. What are you doing? Are you in Los Angeles, California? Oh?
Speaker 4: You are on Valentine's Day because guess what, Current Fisher and myself are doing a show at the main room in the Comedy Store.
Speaker 1: Oh it's going to be the best NNE of your life. Guys, we fuck comes back to the Comedy Store.
Speaker 2: Baby Valentine's Day twenty twenty four, and then February twenty ninth through March second, I believe that is. I'm in Washington, d C headlining DC Comedy Loft, and.
Speaker 4: Then March twenty second, twenty third, Springfield, Missouri the Blue Room.
Speaker 2: And I also I have a bunch of not a bunch, but like a handful of more dates for twenty twenty four that I'll be in some places. I don't want a list of cities yet, just in case, because I don't have the contracts yet. But there's a list of cities that you guys will be happy that I will be appearing in. Shortly, all right, I want to can I do something before Yeah? Okay, so this is I got you a little holiday gift, Mike, but there is something for me in it too, so you need you to open it on air and if you could really play to the camera.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, let's see it. Merry Christmas night. Christina is gonna have a snack, all.
Speaker 6: Right, so let's see all right now, all it's a perfectly centered big is it a perfectly centered gift?
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess we'll see family business. Look right into the camera. Really let them know, just for all your shopping needs.
Speaker 2: Perfectly Centered nineteen eighty nine, Palm Ra Avenue, Larchmont, New York. Thank you that rent is not cheap town very expense of rent. Jodana Rivers still live there. That doesn't go for my rent?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, cameras on me. Really smile, play it up. You know, we HAVECT excited.
Speaker 2: Let them know what it's like getting a gift from Perfectly Centered nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 6: Look, you know they are cards. It's a holiday megabox from Tops.
Speaker 8: This rocks.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's it's so cute because I was looking through these.
Speaker 1: And I saw this, like.
Speaker 2: Like Aaron Judge ornament, and I was like, Mike needs to have one of these.
Speaker 8: Is that what this is? This is an ornament.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, no, no, no, no, Like it was like a card ornament. Like so there's different cards, but they're like holiday themes.
Speaker 1: Can put them on.
Speaker 2: It was like an Aaron Judge snowflake, and I was like, Mike needs this. Yeah, yeah, because this is the kind of these these boxes, like they kind of like you got.
Speaker 1: To kind of buy them during the holiday season.
Speaker 2: It's like an advent calendar, like it kind of loses its luster on jan one, you know, or on December twenty six, I guess it.
Speaker 1: Loses its luster.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, no, but still this is fucking sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I know you want to know, I love you know, I love you know that we've had conversations.
Speaker 8: I've been wanting to be a patron of Well, you.
Speaker 2: Said you wanted to get back into collecting, and I said, what better time than the holidays to get back into someone that you love perfectly censored.
Speaker 1: What's the address? Eighty eight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll see it because it's it's a Fisher family business since nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: You'll yeah, already business.
Speaker 8: Pull that off.
Speaker 1: By the way that I got nineteen eighty nine, I mean, was did you do that on purpose?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But I did take it as a sign, Elliott, but then you know, when my dad was dying, everything was a sign. Well obviously because I was because I was grasping a straw.
Speaker 1: Every bird made on contact with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so everything, everything was a message and a voice. So we had a we had a disconnect from that a little bit and heel. Yeah, but it's also Taylor's.
Speaker 1: Was the best album, so I also thought it was.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of yeah, a lot of kismet.
Speaker 1: So can you just look at.
Speaker 2: The camera, hold it up and say, I love my Holiday mega box from perfectly my top's Holiday mega Box.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm Mike Coscarelli and I love my Holiday megabox from Perfectly Centered. And while we're here, I'm going to use this time to make a big announcement. Yes, I have officially announced my candidacy in the Central Park. Would that league for twenty twenty four loser, I'm going to be a free agent. I've been I've been working it out with the base Baseball Baseball. I thought it was a made up game that I'm working out with the Poncho Coambre.
Speaker 1: So what you're available for a team?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: What this means?
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 1: Adult sports is the ship. Yeah, I know it keeps you fit, but also your mindset s. Yeah, we're going to see you still hit the curve.
Speaker 4: Rejects who never made the pros. But honestly, it's so funny. This league so fun It has former pros.
Speaker 6: I'm going to get smoked, I'm sure, but it has former pros all levels from high school.
Speaker 1: To former pros. So yeah, high school damn.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like guys that played in high cool, Like I.
Speaker 2: Did, I see that's really cool feeling. I actually feel like John CAMPBELLI would like that too.
Speaker 8: Sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he needs an activity that he was involved. Do you want baseball baby? Yeah, just like like a like a everybody a hobby. Oh yeah, John was like a fan. He got injured.
Speaker 4: I like, otherwise I think you probably would have gone pro your birthday weekend once.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think there was a lot that bird, Yeah, there was. It was just a shoating brunch listening to John.
Speaker 8: That was great though.
Speaker 1: That was like, well the first out of COVID, right, like we're like, can we go somewhere?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: We went. Yeah we went to the cap Upstills, Yeah, Cools Hotel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Adult sports is where it's at. Every man should be in then because any forged friendships. Yeah, and men don't have enough friends. And then you stay physically fit and then your mind.
Speaker 1: It's a good idea and you.
Speaker 2: Know where you can forge mail friendships. Perfectly Centered Bomber Avenue, Large, New York. You can follow us on Instagram at Perfectly Centered store.
Speaker 1: Do you ship? Uh?
Speaker 4: We well, we'll have a we have an e base or we have an E based that's right. I remember when I took Grandly to the store and John was there. He was like doing all this eBay stuff and yeah. People come in and ask me, oh, I could just get this on Eve and he's explaining to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, that is frustrating.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people though we'll DM me. They'll see like one five dollars item and they're like, can you ship? If I veno you can I ship this to you? And I go no, I've already done more than five dollars worth of.
Speaker 8: Work, seven dollars worth of shipping.
Speaker 1: I think people don't understand, like the cost.
Speaker 4: I'm not desperate to sell you something. If it means yes, spending money, it's sweet because they want to support, but I think.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, okay, they don't.
Speaker 2: This is the one place where I actually like men better than women because women have no idea for the most part.
Speaker 1: I'm not a wing comedy club.
Speaker 2: Women have no idea of the value of baseball cards. They'll come in and they're like, I want to get my uh son an extravagant and gifts.
Speaker 1: I go, awesome, how old is see in? What's your budget?
Speaker 2: And she'll be like he, you know, he's whatever the age in ten twelve. And they'll be like, my budget is twenty dollars and I go, well, dude, let's delete extravagineat It's like from before get okay, women, you're not going to Sephora and spend under thirty dollars ever.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like that, well that's why I kind of say it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know you so much money on but it's like like it's like it's like the same way.
Speaker 1: Like you know, buying a Louisvton bag.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, this is the Louis Aton bag, and you know, just like a Louis Aton bag can maintain its value, so can a lot of these cards. I was like it, actually, yeah, it is a pretty good investment and it's also fun. Man, baseball cards have been a solid investment for a long ass time. Yeah, I know, I like love collecting, Like I really have like a close relationship with it. So it just like pisses me off when people are like why, I'm like, I'm like, can be thousands of dollars? I'm like, I don't know what you think. Like a baseball card used to be a nickel okay, yeah, and everyone used to and black people used to have to drink in a different water fountain.
Speaker 1: Like what's your point?
Speaker 2: You know, Like it's like we need to progress at times, Like what a crazy point of view to have about Like things should always be how they were, No, they should have they should progress and things should get better and we should treat people nicer.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well the other thing, I mean, the thing that I love about baseball cards as somebody that so I one of the things that I put on my wall when I moved into my new apartment was I got a case that I put on the wall, and I had a bunch of my dad's old baseball cards and some of the ones that I had from when I was a kid, and like binders and stuff, and I started looking through them and putting them on display, and I was you just start realizing that some of these cards and my dad has this really cool Hank Aaron card. I don't know if it has any actual monetary value. It's kind of beat up, but it's awesome. It's something that made it through into my apartment from like the early nineteen seventies, you know. And when you think about that, like when I see some of these older cards online, like to think that you could try and track down a card that like, you know, made it through time too. Yeah, from like nineteen oh eight or something.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was in the hands of all these like excited kids and adults, and yeah, I think, but yeah that memorabilia, sports memorabilia makes so much sense to me.
Speaker 1: That never that never perplexed me. I love my sports. Are sports a glove? Someone? You that's so cool? Yeah? Sign collecting shit is yeah, don't even get me started. Super cool. Yeah that's great. Yeah, I want well, wait, I'll talk about that the next time. I just want to make sure that no, that's it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, the one the last one thing I wanted to talk about then was well we we put out this morning the guy. The video based on the clip from the New York Times article about why less people are getting married, and it was an opinion piece on you know, saying, well, ask women who are dating why the marriage rate is getting lower and lower.
Speaker 1: And we've had a lot of comments.
Speaker 2: We specifically clipped the part where I was talking about the creative writing essay where uh it was high school school, I think it high school aged high school age guys and girls were asked to write a piece from the perspective of the opposite sex, like what a day in their life would be like, and how many of the male students either kind of did it so resentfully or refused to do the assignment at all. And I was talking on the show about how that really upset me. That's specifically that part of the article is what upset me. And there look in the comments, there's a lot of men kind of reinforcing with their comments exactly why the world.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One guy just wrote, well, maybe it's that women aren't funny because I said this, this is also I think why men don't appreciate female comedians and instead of him like, instead of him even stepping back for a moment and analyzing perhaps the reason I don't find female comedians funny is because I've never thought what their life is like, or I'm not interested in hearing their perspective. He just goes, well, you know, maybe it's actually because women aren't funny, and it's like this is just not just not true.
Speaker 1: Attack why do you waste your time?
Speaker 2: And one of the most interesting comments I thought was a woman said that it made her think about what a French doctor and writer his name is Baptiste Bilau said when he was speaking about emotional labor and other topics similar to that. The quote is what many men call love is just a situation that is comfortable for them. And I was like, oh, that is so spot on, Like what a succinct way to really capture this. You know, I'm sure some of you are tired of it, but it's hard to be right and you got to really, uh keep knocking on doors and letting people know, just like the Mormons. Yeah, I really do feel like that sometimes I feel like that. I'm like i feel like I'm just like letting people know, Like, no, this is the truth.
Speaker 4: People don't want to hear it because it's it's uncomfortable, it's inconvenient.
Speaker 2: It's an inconvenient truth, absolutely, especially because for you know, women, we've been sold this romantic notion. But I was also talking about with my therapist this week. One of the things, one of the AHA moments that I gave to her.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's very reciprocal. It's very reciprocal therapy. Mine is not.
Speaker 2: So I give her a lot of moments too, And I was kind of saying, like, what I realized is that a lot of my struggles in dating and why I kind of like don't see things the same way other people do, or like maybe have complaints that other people that come off to other people as like, you know, bitter or something. It's because I many people are looking for a partner, and there's nothing wrong with that, but that is the disconnect. I am not looking for a partner. I'm looking for a soul maid or nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And so if you're looking for a partner, that great, but that's like a different set of rules that you're gonna have to follow. I don't need a support system. I don't need I have all that in my life already. I just like I need a soull mead or nothing, and she was like, oh my god, She's like you just you just captured what I've been thinking about myself. And that's like standing for convenience. Yeah, well, or dating because you want something, you need someone to go through life with them. There's nothing wrong with that. I just don't need that.
Speaker 1: Or I have other people.
Speaker 4: You want to go through life and somebody who doesn't just absolutely excite you, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you can find excitement and other in other people in your life, you know.
Speaker 1: I just like on a person I spend most of my time with me, you gotta be thrilling. I think you learn to love them.
Speaker 2: It's more like an I guess, like an arranged marriage, which is highly successful.
Speaker 4: Partnership, Yeah, a partnership. It's like I already all the partnerships in my life. I already have them, right, I already have a look, I have a partnership. It's not like that I'm not good at partnerships, right right, I've already done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, like we, like we talked about before, we have a partnership that's longer than most people's marriage. Baby, So we've done that part, you know, it's not like we're unable to bond. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And so I was, Yeah, I thought I thought that was that extremely interesting.
Speaker 9: Yea.
Speaker 4: And I think there's also a thing probably when when when people don't want more for themselves and they're they they're confronted confronted with the person who does want more for themselves. A lot of times that person's initial reaction is like, fuck you, what's you're selfish?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, And I live in a I've lived a life where I've always wanted more for myself and it's always made people mad, Like starting from when I was a little girl and I said I'm going to be a big star and they said, but what if you're not?
Speaker 1: And I said, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna then the global warman is gonna get as sooner than I thought, Yeah, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think the same thing is like, okay, so and even when you look at most relationship experts, they're giving it advice from the perspective of like or they're giving advice to people who mostly are seeking partners. Yeah, you know when they give it, when they give the advice, they're they're giving you advice because that's why your advice isn't super. They're saying, you know, stop thinking in such a lofty manner, because they're helping you find a partner.
Speaker 1: They're not helping you find a soul made. I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think someone can really help you find a psalmaide because like, either you find your soulmate or you don't, or maybe you don't have one, or maybe your soulmid is not a romantic partner.
Speaker 1: It could be adult sign up for swim Slim's universe.
Speaker 8: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: I was just on the website. Don't do that. Fucking don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And another comment was, you know, a guy of course telling me that I sounded resentful, and that really made me think too, because so often on the internet men use bitter or resentful and sometimes women do it too. Yeah, they use the words bitter or resentful as a weapon. And there was a period of time when I was like, I don't want to be connected to those words. But then I was like, let me actually look up what these words mean, because I was like, I think there's just actually a reason why I feel this way. And the definition of resentful is feeling or expressing bitterness or indignation at having been treated unfairly. And so you know what, Yes, I am resentful, and I think it would be weird not to be resentful as a woman in the world. And I think that it's that I was like, you can't get mad, like I'm just simply like owning the fact that I feel this way. Yes, I do feel resentful, and there's a reason I feel resentful, and it's because of people like that man who left that comment, like you sir, Yeah, I'm like it is it is fine to feel resentful against people who or oppress you or a situation that is not good for you. That is like like you're you're you're trying to you're trying to weaponize a feeling that is just so exist.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, you resentful? Yes I do, Yes, I do. What's next? I feel resentful? You know?
Speaker 2: And I think there's like as long as you don't let bitterness consume you and you use I feel like anytime I feel I'm feeling bitter, I use it to explore. I use it to read more, I get another book, I learned something new. I explore the feeling. But to feel the feeling initially, there's nothing wrong with that. So if you are in a situation or you leave a situation and you feel fucking bitter. But did I feel bitter about call her daddy?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you tried to saw she was on the cover of fucking fucking Vogue or whatever. I'm like, God, damn, she's super hot.
Speaker 2: Because again, I've seen a lot of comments like even though for our listeners, oh, they're so bitter about call her daddy.
Speaker 4: Yes, they took our idea verbatim and our millionaire like multimillionaires, right, And it's okay to feel bitter. It's just not okay to let the bitterness consume me. Yeah, how long can you feel bitter? That's like I think it's because if we're going to teach people like, that's a really good point, that's what really, because that's equivalent to.
Speaker 1: Me going your shirt sparkly krinn Yeah yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, because anytime I see it about accepting the FLIC word use on the internet, specifically by men, time and time again, I kind of like to explore it and I go, why, why and how have we given them the power to weaponize this?
Speaker 1: Why does this word hold such power that well, like why like why?
Speaker 2: Like because I go, I don't think resentful and butter have to be weapons anymore, and you.
Speaker 4: Don't, Okay, lead us into the next revolution Green, here for it.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling I'm great looking here for it, mommy.
Speaker 2: Also, there's like a there's a study that putting up Christmas decorations improves your mood, and I think it does.
Speaker 1: It absolutely does, you bet you. It's so sparkly in my apartment, right. I love that. I love the Christmas decorations. I put my Beyonce angel on the top of the train nice.
Speaker 4: A moment they do put me in her movie and she did, she did all right, guys. Oh, I'm so excited for you. This this this woman is fantastic. She's a Toronto based stand up comedian. She's so fun God.
Speaker 2: Great person. You saw her you saw us in Toronto, yes, separately.
Speaker 4: And she's the co host of the Pretty Bitchy podcast. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the show tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Shavon you.
Speaker 9: I'm your fee Emerchan podcast.
Speaker 3: Girl, and give me your face, Jela Geez emerchandcast.
Speaker 9: I was a good girl, got them Yunas says a.
Speaker 1: Snack rapping George O.
Speaker 9: Rosmatherfucker Dad Martha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, motherfucker.
Speaker 9: I'm a walking virus. I got them be out and I'm met osirus.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna read you and your mom Nikki te big.
Speaker 1: Massinate our human.
Speaker 9: Oh god, I got a posting on the swet to pick everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I need.
Speaker 5: She just fucky.
Speaker 3: Like, Hi, sye, we are here.
Speaker 1: We stand up comedians. Mary Chavon, so excited to have you here in New York fucking City.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Canadian, I was like, can he is finest, Canada's finest. I wanted to say Canadian and Canada at the same time, but.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks so much for having me. I'm so happy to have you here. And you're just this isn't your first time in New York. You go back and forth. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I haven't been in a while though.
Speaker 10: The last time I was here, I broke up with someone and then went on the trip that I was supposed to be on with them with my girlfriend and then she ditched me for his best friends.
Speaker 4: Sochaotic again, bitch, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they broke up.
Speaker 1: Though, So yeah, are you friends with that woman anymore?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, my best friend, like that woman you're like, oh, you mean my best friend.
Speaker 4: It's nice when you can have a best friend dynamic where you're like, all right, what you're doing sucks, but just that's very masculine energy of you that you were able to forget, just like let her get hers and then move on.
Speaker 1: Most women don't have that in them.
Speaker 10: Oh I complained the whole but it was just like, yeah, you get to have your journey. Like obviously people are the best friends. They're gonna both be shitty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah at times.
Speaker 5: Like one shitty the other person's not, like and I've been telling him please stop, like no o, I see, I see. He's like down the line. He just ended up finding a new girlfriend in Thailand, which is.
Speaker 1: Like everybody just gets a new girlfriend in Thailand.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, Yeah, he moved there to teach English and he barely can speak it. So I was like, he moved he moved.
Speaker 1: There with other motives. I bet to get a girlfriend. Wow. Yeah, okay, so happy to be back daw.
Speaker 3: With.
Speaker 1: So you got what you broke up with that boyfriend you're supposed to come with to New York.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so we broke actually really crazy we broke up because he had a whole other girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, reason to find out girlfriend a whole other girlfriend.
Speaker 10: I found it because his friend told me and was like, I just wanted to let you know that now that you came and visited us in Boston while he was filming his movie that's only available on vimeo.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it might as well just be YouTube. What the fuck, it's crazy. And he had a whole other girlfriend.
Speaker 10: And then because I was ignoring him, he called my mom while I was in New York the balls. And then when I came back home and my mom was supposed to get me from the airport, he was there because my mom didn't know we broke up yet he picks me up from the airport and was living in my house.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's coldy hold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the best friend told his best friend told you, which normally, like we'll get advice on this on the show, people asking like emailing us asking oh should I like should I step in or whatever, And a lot of times you're like, ah my, your fucking business, But like that that one, like you're probably glad he told you, because it's like, I don't want to be.
Speaker 1: Played, so glad for longer, any a minute longer than I have been.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: Also, women tend to over metal while men tend to under metal. So I figure out like, if a man tells me something, you're like, wow, he actually might be running like a whole child sex trafficking ring.
Speaker 1: That's what you found out. Think of all the things you didn't find out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like, this is where I draw the line. I'm like, what was before the right? Right?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 5: I need this for my and all.
Speaker 1: So when at the airport he picks you up, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He's like, I want to talk. And I was like, what the fuck? And she was with me, and she was like what the fuck. And we drove back to my mom's house and he's like, it's not what.
Speaker 1: It seems then, what is it?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 10: Like yeah, what He's like, No, I'm just like I was just working with her on the video, like we were just trying to figure out the film. He was just picking people up off the street on massab in Boston, just like asking if they wanted to be cops in this movie. They didn't even know what it was about. Like I would actually let everybody watch it and say what it is. But it's like I kind of want everyone to, but it's just it's so bad. I wouldn't watch it.
Speaker 1: The other day, he seems to my fifth viewing.
Speaker 4: The inflate itself of a sense of self importance, I would call him.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he funded the whole movie by transferring balances from one credit card to another credit card.
Speaker 1: Okay, whoa, he's pretty resourceful in shitty ways.
Speaker 10: But wow, it is how the two thousand and eight crash happened, Like he is a part of that. He moved to Costa Rica. Whoa, yeah, and now that's where he's living.
Speaker 4: Those people, those guys, and I know there's girls like these two, like women like this too.
Speaker 1: That play you like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they spent They have more energy than the average person. That's a lot of energy.
Speaker 5: That guy has ninety seven hours in a day like that. Good for you.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be me.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we're done. He is, Yeah, just killing it.
Speaker 1: How long were you together?
Speaker 5: We met in China and then we were together for like a year on and off.
Speaker 1: What was he doing in China? What were you doing in China?
Speaker 5: You know what, that's a very good question. I should have asked what he was doing in China.
Speaker 4: He didn't ask thereout no, and he's not in Chinese.
Speaker 1: Correct. Okay, so didn't even cross your mind. You know, sometimes women's intuition is so strong where we go. I don't want to know. No, I'm just not going to ask.
Speaker 10: It's like, you're from Orange, Connecticut. I'm sure everything's going to be fine. You take the train in.
Speaker 5: We're meeting in New York. You make movies.
Speaker 1: I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is so funny to come across someone from Connecticut and China and be like, I'm sure he'll tell me one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll come up. Why were you in China?
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 10: I was a global studies professor, so I should have really done like the word to figure that out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, I am smart only in one sense.
Speaker 1: You had the mental faculties to do some investigating, but you have did not to.
Speaker 5: Could have opened one window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I watched Escaping Twin Flames last night, and there was a literal scientist who got fully caught, like drawn into the cult.
Speaker 1: So it can happen to anyone.
Speaker 2: Is a cult, Yes, it's Twin Flames University, which should have tipped mostly everyone off.
Speaker 5: So I saw that on Netflix and like the like suggestion, but I thought it was like two twin Flames that realized that the.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got escaping the biggest love of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which you got to watch it because it is like it's like, you know when you're really sad after a breakup and you and you're like what if that was you?
Speaker 1: On like Google, You're like, what if that was the one. It's like something that.
Speaker 2: Will pop up and be like it probably was just past two thousand, uh, you know, four hundred and forty four dollars like all the yearsing like the numerology and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Like so it's doing taro readings meditations.
Speaker 2: That sounds good does and that's the problem. Actually, Christie, I gotta be honest. I was watching it and go, I'm glad to get watch the documentary came out before Christina trying.
Speaker 1: To universe any of that stuff you just said.
Speaker 2: I go, I'm so thankful that this came out before Christina said I'm becoming a twin flas university professor because.
Speaker 1: It's like I always wanted to be a professors. It's a whole thing. So basically like, yeah, they get so like you you you become a student.
Speaker 2: And then student becomes teacher, and then yeah, and then the guy at the top. It's a multiple little marketing screen for for sure. No, no, no, he doesn't fuck you, but he also has a meal program and it's no.
Speaker 1: I was watching. I was watching it, and then I didn't.
Speaker 2: Want to be rude, but like all the top women in the talking heads kept getting fatter as time progressed, and I go, is this Like I thought it was like stress.
Speaker 1: You know, or like trauma. Turns out guy starts like a.
Speaker 2: Divine meal program that makes you more attractive to your twin flame.
Speaker 1: But the girl goes into all carbs.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 1: Bit she got trench again. They're getting fatter, like please, he's fatter. And I'm like, I'm a person who my weight fluctuates a lot, and I was like, this is insane. Wow, was like eating loads of It's like in Mean Girls where they give her that protein. She's like, this is the only extra calories.
Speaker 5: You know what I can now tell people I went to Twin Flames University.
Speaker 1: You made your own swim this weird place. Holy shit, people be getting away with tricking people. It's still open.
Speaker 2: I was looking at all the professor's Instagram profiles they still have like the Twin Flames Lincoln, and I went hard because the energy, the energy from it was so bad. I came back from in La and in the best mood, and the energy was so bad. When I started watching it, I knew it immediately. I go, well, I'm gonna have to complete Stay Up till four in the morning and complete all episodes now so I get all the energy and then I'll have to cleanse the space. That's how That's how bad this guy, I mean was this guy is full on. And then he started like comparing himself to Jesus in photos. Yeah, He's like, I look just like Jesus. He's like it's and he like believes that he is Jesus. And I'm like, Jesus didn't even look like that, because he's using the white version of Jesus. I'm like, he didn't even look like that in real life. Everyone knows that's still know now Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow delusions.
Speaker 5: I think I need to watch this now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think anyone who's into the kind of stuff that we are into craft needs to watch it because kind of made me sad like it made me said, there's such misuse of it, especially with these like TikTok tarot readers now, like I only work with people who I like, no know to be good humans or as much as you can know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's so funny because I definitely message you guys be like and I brought my tarot card.
Speaker 1: I have eight decks a custom tarot cards.
Speaker 10: I will say that when I got really drunk on Saturday at this like random rave, I was just like, girl, you need your tarot readings done, and like if you want to come over to my place. And I woke back saving like I'm not fucking reading this girl's tarot, right, I just met a random I met a random girl. She's like, yeah, like that actually says more about you than it is about me.
Speaker 2: That's a time I would get drunk and offer for people all kinds of all kinds of things services that I'm not going to runder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everyone's like, why'd you bring these? I was like, I don't know. I just thought that maybe I could get some direction in New York. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always carry a pack when I travel because I have a question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I one, I have ten and I feel like everybody, like every person can have like the best relationship, like in terms of getting the cards that are the best cards for that like with them. So if it's your deck and you're reading for you, it's pretty like I've I've done readings for me where I'm like, God, that's exactly what I wanted to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ever get blocked though when you read it.
Speaker 10: You're going to read your cards and like you're not listening to the advice before and so it's just like until you figured this out, we're not letting you move on.
Speaker 1: Well you get you keep pulling the same cards, and it's like this is the answer. Stop asking.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you realize so many cards mean the same thing when you start pulling all the variations of no, stop Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have I have this one Oracle deck that I use all the time, and there's there's like five cards that's the only cards I get ever, and there's some I'll look at the deck and I'm like, I've never seen these cards for sure, So weird. Pretty cool anyway, guys, we are teaching a chorus.
Speaker 1: It's got great triplet flames University. That's fun. So you weren't China Why were you in China? I moved there to the professor.
Speaker 10: Yeah, as a global studies professor, So I talked. It was actually really cool. All my students were two years younger than me.
Speaker 1: Oh weird, so weird. It was weird because I'd be like, you.
Speaker 10: Aren't going to Canada for your masters, and they're just like, you're my age.
Speaker 5: So I feel like, but based on my experience a professional storry.
Speaker 4: That i'd be attracted to one of the if they're so close in age, You're like, I want to fuck one of them now because the dynamic is so hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I didn't get that. I didn't get that. But no, they were.
Speaker 10: There were some really cute ones. But the problem was that, like I saw how stupid they were. Yeah, I was just like, oh, you're never gonna amount to any much.
Speaker 2: That we should be a man before we date them. Maybe it would be helpful, I hope. Yeah, every woman is a professor. Yeah, right, so you met where'd you meet that guy that had.
Speaker 1: A second girl friend from Connecticut? I mean you were in China, but like way specifically we met a market. No, we met at a bar called Cafe de la Post.
Speaker 5: Okay, and I was hooking up with the bartender before I met him, uh huh.
Speaker 10: And then we started talking. I left my phone there and then he gave that guy my phone, being like, I guess she's gonna pick it up from you.
Speaker 1: Oh great start.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I was like okay, So then he got the phone and then I was like, oh, I have to come to your house to get it. Oh my gosh, now we're like dating.
Speaker 1: It was so dumb.
Speaker 5: I was like twenty five years old.
Speaker 8: Now we're dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the class I got. You left something, pick it up.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I used to leave a guy's places on purpose all the fucking time.
Speaker 5: I used to stuff like my clothing into like little layers of their like drawers.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa, that's way deeper than mine. Wow, yeah, I'll just leave it out.
Speaker 8: Wait, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah you had put it under a pillow or something because they're not going to check his men are dirty. And then yeah that change yea, yeah yeah I'll come up yeah, or some other chick will find it.
Speaker 8: That was fun.
Speaker 5: That was like my goal because and I've gone to therapy since, but well.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like it's like it's just fun to cause a little problem for someone who thinks he's getting his cake and eating it too.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. Yeah, that's all you're doing.
Speaker 2: You're just you're just scheduling a minor inconvenient where possibly a medium to large inconvenience, depending on his what he's telling the other women.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like you might be over at eleven pm. I'm leaving my tank top.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and at least my name's on it. Yeah, and there's glitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to leave tampons and got the bottom of guy's bathroom, like the bathroom saying I'll just leave tampons, even if I was just looking up with them. I'm like, these are mine for whenever I want them. I was very territorial, even though I'm like, you're obviously dating on the people.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird. I get weird with that ship.
Speaker 5: I get weird with it too.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, Like I see a side of myself come out, like I don't like her, petty ass bitch.
Speaker 5: Stop I'm so petty. I can't stop it.
Speaker 1: Though it's fun, there's no need to.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly, That's why I wanted to come and see you. That thing you've ever done, Oh god, I mean I've done really petty things. I'm trying to think of, most recently what I did. Yeah, I've told someone who didn't know that I was hooking up with their boyfriend while they were together trying to keep a secret. Could be like listen, because she's just like, oh, I'm the one, I'm the chosen one. I'm the one that was claimed.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait she said that words, well, she.
Speaker 5: Basically was just likely just by the dude.
Speaker 10: So like you know when people are like, yeah, you were a fuck boy, but because you chose me to be your girlfriend, oh.
Speaker 1: One of those as yeah, yeah, I'll make them change his ways.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, no, it's not you. It's the easiest person to trick, and like, yeah, I have to be like petty with you and show.
Speaker 1: You, But why do you want to fuck that guy if you sucked? I mean we were fucking for a long time.
Speaker 5: You know, when you have that thing where you're just like it's easier, Yeah, it's good. I don't have to be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to like me. You like be on top of a new body and go, am I gonna see something I don't like or.
Speaker 5: What Yeah, I know when your laundry day so able to go over right after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I just like I don't want to deal with any of that. But you know, I learned my lesson. Yeah, learned my lesson how hard well I was being super patty and then it backfired and I got involved in their drama for like literally ten.
Speaker 1: Months, oh a long time. It turns out she was traumatic. You know what, though, it's a learning experience.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, Krid and I have talked about like, you know, like I'll get in my thirties, like I don't get hit on as much.
Speaker 1: And she was like, yes, because you like know who you are now and you like you know you're not gonna take ship. I'm like, oh, that is what it is. And sometimes I'll walk.
Speaker 4: Around and I'll try to like have a face, I'll like get into character, and I'm like, I'm just like a dumb knive.
Speaker 1: You you're trying a stupid face to get it on. It fucking works.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, I just see christ like audition, I can show the sewer someone helped me.
Speaker 5: That's so funny.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, but like I do do that and like I just put on like a more innocent like what's going on, guys?
Speaker 1: Are we drinking?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: And it just works if you want a boyfriend walk around without purpose, Yeah, that.
Speaker 5: Is actually exactly what men want. Yeah, I know the men you're very wild, Like they.
Speaker 1: Don't just do the ones, but there's wild.
Speaker 5: Well, they just don't hit on you, like in Toronto's like your baby girl, and then they just let you.
Speaker 2: We kind of did you have to you have to go further uptown if you want that. We kind of did away with it in midtown with that.
Speaker 1: Viral video you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a viral a woman walking around, yeah, getting tat called and that kind of was the end of that. Well, they just follow me now this in this area silently stalking that we didn't do a video about that.
Speaker 5: Guy walked with me for just kept asking me minute twelve minute, Oh you were being too friendly you.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm good Canadian, I know, right friendly? Yeah. I was like my thing, I was like you can you can.
Speaker 2: My My advice is answer, but never ever stop walking, never stop moving and don't really and talk like you're in a rush and like I'm sorry, I have to go.
Speaker 5: I phones in.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what that guy that was like came up to me. I was like listening to music on full blast.
Speaker 4: You could definitely hear it from outside, and he like grabbed my arm and I was like, nope, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: And I kept walking. Oh the touching is insane. Yeah, arm touching. Yeah, that's touching. It's crazy.
Speaker 10: It's like, oh, well, like why not, like, well, how long you in town for? Because I was like, I'm not from here. I have a boyfriend. Oh, but what does he look like? I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 1: What does he look like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a crazy follow up, that kind of approach. If you they'll take any answer. I was like, oh, she wants to talk to me, like for a while.
Speaker 10: Well, I think it was just like what does he look like? So I'd get my phone. I'd be like, we'll put my number in it. And I was just like, oh god, I can see what's happening. And I was like, this is my stop. He's like where are you going? I was like, okay, we're done.
Speaker 1: Oh he cornered you on the subway.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 10: I was getting off the subway and I was walking like yeah, so like my whole lot to where I was going. When I had a song cued up, it was all good to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and you're just like, oh my gosh, yeah, you're ruining testo for me right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's great.
Speaker 2: You must have gone too twin flames. You know, diversity. So if you read your energy and you knew that you as Canadian.
Speaker 10: Energy, people can tell that I'm Canadian. I think it's because I keep walking by and be like, oh sorry, oh.
Speaker 1: No, I do look approachable.
Speaker 7: Smile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I honestly don't even think most Americans know that black people are in Canada.
Speaker 1: For being honest, we're very very unintelligent here. I like, I maybe it must be my face like yea friendly, I give it.
Speaker 5: You guys want smiles here.
Speaker 1: Like smile, Oh yeah, I mean sure, but that's I'm always in my head.
Speaker 10: I tell them like I was just like I know what you're doing and like it's okay. And people, she's so nice, like I'm going to talk to her for three blocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The mistake is eye contact. Learned that I learned that ship. I learned that way a while.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went now we're in the subway like years ago, and there's this guy who was not well, and then I looked at him because I was like, you know, so, I'm sorry you're not well. I didn't say anything, and then he just came up to me in a way that I was like, we have to switch cars. Yeah, and she was like eye contact, don't do it right? Correct would be the one to be, like, I know exactly to get out of those.
Speaker 2: I really try never to make iconic someone if I don't know them like already, because I feel like it's like their energy gets into my soul.
Speaker 5: Yeah that is true.
Speaker 1: No, not here, honestly the energy.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 10: Like you can't protect yourself, you really do, because like this guy was just like singing a full song on the subway today and it wasn't good. I mean he was doing it in rounds like he like kept going and then I like literally, because I was so fascinated, I missed my stop and then I was on the express train.
Speaker 1: I ended up with the Bronx.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck, that still happens. I get distracted and that still happens to me to this day. There's st a lot going on there's a lot. Yeah, it's very rare that you see a tenor on the subway, true.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my gosh, it's a very hard rage.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the showtime? Showtime?
Speaker 4: So they do acrobatic moves on the poles, get kicked in the face, but they are really almost kick you in the face.
Speaker 1: They don't mean but it's like part of the thrill where they come real close. Yep.
Speaker 4: And one time I sat and I was like, if you kick me in the face were you don't mean to, but we're all the europe feel bad, so but I trust you And I just sat there and he fucking swung around the bar while I was sitting there, like fucking ninja warrior style and it was great.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, they come in you hear showtime?
Speaker 4: One of them has a music speaker, and then there's like four guys maybe and then one of them has a hat like bringing around and they do acrobat acrobatic moves in the subway on the rim.
Speaker 5: That's wild.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. Are they going to be like famous one? Because I felt they're famous for just that experience in the moment. No videos, yeah, no videos.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm sure, there's videos of it on the subway because people everybody has their phone on there, but like they're not. It's not a viral sensation more so of like it's an experience you can only get here.
Speaker 1: That's why just do it for the love of showtime. Yes, that's actually really cute.
Speaker 10: I love it because the first time I ever saw too many zoos was in the subway. It was too many zoos, too many zoos like this like band, the guy that has like the oh he has like the drum that he hasn't touched his legs out, the other guy that does the saxophone.
Speaker 5: And now they're and I was like, I saw you guys for the first time.
Speaker 1: There's a crazy, crazy good subway performers here.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, there's like a well there's like a waiting list to even get to be one of them. There are some that have this this ones are the signs. Those are ones that are like, yeah, they have the permit and they've been ovtted by the City of New York. So like some of them are that, and then showtime they're just underground non union.
Speaker 1: That's dark web.
Speaker 5: That's wild. Okay, So I haven't gotten that experience on the subway yet.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen a lot of showtimes recently. I think maybe really I thought maybe cut down after COVID.
Speaker 4: I took the six train downtown, uh like last week and I was like, damn, it had been a minute since I saw the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen a show. Great, I've been on the subway along. Okay, I hope. I hope you get a showtime.
Speaker 5: I hope I do. I have a couple of days left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully the subway. Not me going on the subway. Be like, please, shows almost you can't invite showtime. It just has to happen. It's a new move manifest showtime for Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Will gonna go. I'm gonna go home. Charge the crystals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always forget to do that.
Speaker 4: Dude. When Beyonza came out with Renaissance and she's like I charged my crystals in the I'm like, yes.
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew you were witchy.
Speaker 5: There's no way that woman does not charge her crystals like she oh my gosh, like the amount of luck from the universe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well she's got her like last lifetime. She's one of those people that she's on her last lifetime on Earth.
Speaker 5: I think, oh yeah, I forgetting was like I could I could feel that, like you know, like we all like the reincarnation.
Speaker 4: There's like lessons and stuff, and if you don't learn the lesson, it's like you might as well just fucking learn the lessons.
Speaker 1: You don't have to repeat it.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm like, I love near death experience videos and the people that try to commit suicide and die, they're like, just don't because if you commit suicide, you're gonna have to redo.
Speaker 5: The whole thing over again. And it's like so I'm like, oh, I will never commit suicide. That sounds terrible. Apparently they say that like every person that survived suicide, which is like very like crazy when they're jumping off a bridge is real failure. Well as soon as they immediately regret it, right, yeah, and then they like survive and then it's like so much worse because they're like not as able bodied. That's exactly where I's going, But I was like, I don't know how to.
Speaker 4: Say it, yeah, because they're like and they're reminded of their attempt but like didn't you meet somebody who who attempted and then was had some type of injury and was like, but in good spirits.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well there's a I believe there's a listener to this show. Yeah, I just know you. You have met her. You told me about her. Yeah, damn, I remember you said.
Speaker 4: She was liked like a great like vibe. I'm like, wow, that's fucking cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: If I tried to commit suicide and I fucking woke up, oh like, it would just it would not be good because it would take a lot for me to be.
Speaker 1: Like I'm jumping right right right, and I would take a lot.
Speaker 5: It would take a lot, and I would mean it like I know me, I'd mean.
Speaker 1: It right right right. It would be some whim like I just want to get rid of this pain kind.
Speaker 5: Of opened my eyes and everyone's like it's a miracle. I'd be like, oh my gosh, I'd blugg me or whatever you need to do.
Speaker 4: It's Yeah, you were telling us that you recently introduced your boyfriend to your Jewish Jamaican mother.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, first of all, Jewish Jamaican. That sounds so fucking fun.
Speaker 10: No it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, this is purely outsider. It sounds like way too much it's.
Speaker 10: A lot like my whole life growing up. I was like, I'm not sure if we're cheap or broke. Yes, yeah, I mean my my mic cut off. I can't can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can't cut off? You can hear me, but then I I can't hear me in my headphones. Oh but I can hear you guys. That's weird. Oh no, I can hear me perfect what happened?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I didn't know for so long if I was cheaper broke, which was very upsetting because like I didn't know if I wasn't getting things because of like where we were financially, or my mom was like teaching me a listen, you know what I mean? Yes, but I introduced her to my boyfriend, who is honestly the whitest man of all time.
Speaker 1: How white is he?
Speaker 5: Like heavy metal?
Speaker 10: Oh, shite Megadeth and like Jesus Priest and like like like Romstein.
Speaker 5: That's how we met. We met at Rockfest.
Speaker 1: Well, he's cool white, not dorky white at least.
Speaker 5: No, he's like, you know, like metal guys, but they can fuck.
Speaker 1: So you're just like, yeah, I love metal guys. Yeah, I love a guy in a scream band.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, he's like, he has grit and he's like So I was very excited.
Speaker 10: My mom was like, hey, I want you and like this is such a Jamaican jew mom thing to say, but she's like, I wants you to bring home a white man because it's gonna be really good for the family and the image. She requested this, Yeah, she requested this, like it was like her business proposal.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 10: And I was like, this is so fucked, but it's such a Jamaican way of doing things really. Yeah, she's like, oh, look like he'll take care of us. And she's like I was like, you're fucked. But she's like in that old meds, Like she's seventy six years old right now, so like she like grew up in like different times, different fountains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know her her car, her pathways are carved yehead.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So I was like okay, So I brought him home and it was like a year that it went by, and then I was like, okay, this is him. This is Ivan, the same as Ivan. And I was like yeah right, so like you like very and she's like, can we talk for a second. She brought me to another room.
Speaker 1: The kind of white I meant.
Speaker 5: That's literally what she said.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? She meant money white. Yeah, she met yeah, she said you yeah, yeah she should have yeah. But I was like, I was like, she's like, is he white?
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, that's a white man. And she's like, no, that's hard to miss, right. She's just like this isn't white to me. I'm like why. I'm like, I'm like, I'm like, this is a white man. She's like, that's a Croatian man whoa. You got to be clear, clear with your specific your boundary. And she's like, yeah, that's a white man with strom like they went through warn the nineties, like are you going to get a home? It's like Jesus right. Yeah, So that was interesting when she came back out.
Speaker 1: How was that to hear? I had no.
Speaker 5: Idea there were tears of white?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I like, yeah, there's tears.
Speaker 4: I think every race has, like they're they're like this kind of guy, this kind like white guys. It's like the metal guys. Then there's the punk guys, totally different kind of even though they could dress kind of similarly.
Speaker 1: One one is like, yeah, school shooter white guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: White.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like the gym guy, that's just like iron Yeah, selling your family people in dreadlocks.
Speaker 1: Oh that's very that's just like barefoot Yeah yeah, burning man whites.
Speaker 2: So had you actually taken what your mom said to heart, like about like, did you then go out and seek a white guy or is this just a guy you would have ended up with regardless. Oh no.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, this is the way you're getting Like, but you did it.
Speaker 1: In the back of your head that like mom said, a white yeah.
Speaker 5: Well yeah.
Speaker 10: I was just kind of like, okay, Like here's the thing with with me and black men. They all look like my family members. Oh okay, so like it's hard for me to get attracted to someone that looks like me.
Speaker 2: Now that feels like something that had one of us said, it would have been considered racist.
Speaker 5: Yes, and that is why I'm here to send the message.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I looked at what the guy said. He reminded me too much of my brother, and I was like, it's the cheekbones.
Speaker 5: It's like when we have the same like face structure.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah yeah, And like I'm I'm attracted to pretty black men in the sense of like what's your skin routine, right yeah, okay, yeah, Like, oh my gosh, how are your cheakbones so beautiful? Like I have no attraction them, like pull out your dick, Like no, I'm just like your eyebrows are beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, because it says something deeper about him.
Speaker 10: Yeah, likes to take care of yourself and like you can definitely like chaperone my future daughter someone.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that. Yeah, and like you should take our daughter to ye to Yeah, you'll drive her to prompt. Yeah, So like it was.
Speaker 5: It was very interesting though, because I thought she was joking. I thought my mom was joking, but she wasn't joking.
Speaker 10: And my sister was like, yeah, Mom kept doing the stuff when we were growing up, Like she kept telling us what type of person she wanted us to put.
Speaker 4: Oh did anybody tell your mom like, hey, that's not how how it were, like unless it's like an arranged marriage, but like you're not, that's not what this is.
Speaker 5: Oh so many people I've broken this down in my mom, including my therapist, and she's just like my therapist brought my mom in nice. Oh my god, that's much dream and like they're not post like I think my theorist thought I was lying about my mom. I thought she thought that I was like exaggerating because like she is an emotional terrorist, and she is.
Speaker 1: Like, your mom's an emotional terrorist.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, to a point that's like it's almost funny.
Speaker 4: Like right, yeah, it's so ridiculous that you're like, I can't take this personally if I tried, because this is like a caricature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like anything. I tell her.
Speaker 10: She's like yes, and I've also went through something similar but worse, And you're like, oh, she's like a Crystal Wicka.
Speaker 1: So you're just like okay, wow.
Speaker 4: And so she when she came into your therapist, did you did you get the glory of watching your therapists like look, have a look in her eyes, like what the fuck is this woman saying?
Speaker 10: My therapist apologized to me in the next session, happy for she was right. She's just like I thought you were exaggerating, and I was like, no, she's obsessed with money. Like she's obsessed with money to like like it's not funny, it's like and that's what she meant when she was talking about like get yourself, this white person, how do you deal with.
Speaker 2: Like right, she really poor she did, she grew really poor that she can't get that like sometimes, like I have some family members who grew up really poor, and you can they never got it out of their system.
Speaker 1: No, like the desire to have money.
Speaker 2: The it's not the desire so much as like the anxiety around having had not had money.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like a trump that kind of was always with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So like because she like made him a whole like new life for herself, and because she got into the middle class, she never wants to go back. And then because of that, like everything surround everything she thinks about, it is surrounded by like not having to go back and like creating this like dynasty through like other people collaborating and getting more money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, I see, I see where I see the benefit of that. But it's like love and money usually, don't you know, No, historically for me, they never go together. No, No, they don't.
Speaker 5: Have you ever went out with somebody with a lot of money? Yeah, and it was the worst, Oh yeah, like I never have before.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: Have you.
Speaker 2: My first boyfriend was loaded and I should have stayed with him. I still we're still friends. So like he doesn't really he's a really good person. He did take he spent several thousands to take me to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I just happened to dress up for ship. Yeah that was people for He didn't. He didn't dress. He didn't. The nicest clothes he ever wore with was Abercrombie and Fitch.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want that kind of yeah, rounded yeah, shirts, yeah, okay, Yeah, it's not gonna look.
Speaker 1: At you weird if you're off brand shoes, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, yeah, my favorite brand is like George, which is like Walmart. Yeah, I love Madden favorite I'm wearing pretty much, yeah, George. At least these like primary I hear like rich.
Speaker 1: People vomiting on there on the floor. The guy who's screen princes.
Speaker 8: In his George.
Speaker 10: It's literally just called George. And it's honestly the best title ever. Goat wearing the right.
Speaker 5: Just George, Just it's just George.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, I So your whole family has told your mom, like, we're not doing the money thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your thing, every single person, And she's like what does she say? I mean nothing.
Speaker 10: She's one of those people that just shuts down. She's like well, I'm another and I brought you into this world and I can take you out like that bullshit, that's not legal, that's lead.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: But like it's like I was paying.
Speaker 10: Rent to my mom when I was twenty years old in her house that she already paid off.
Speaker 5: So it was very crazy.
Speaker 1: She really wants that money.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of thing. My family was like that too, though. It was just about like responsibility. We're always learning a lesson.
Speaker 1: I guess I get it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's like I feel like it's deeply rid of trauma, which like I you can't un do that at seventy six years.
Speaker 4: Old, Like, so it just like, yeah, it's tough for a kid to deal with their parents' trauma. Yeah, because you're like, how do you navigate this with the power dynamics.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: When I told my mom I needed boundaries today and she's like, well, you're standing over there, it was a physical bad yeah yeah yeah yeah. I was like, well, I'm not going to elaborate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally different vernaculars here, Yeah, okay, we're in separate boundaries.
Speaker 1: It's like, so is she nice to your boyfriend?
Speaker 10: Now they're best friends and they like, they text about how annoying I am all the time.
Speaker 8: That's cute.
Speaker 5: It is cute.
Speaker 2: See, that's why I always try to date someone that no one in my friends or family like. So that I mean, which also could be Can I think that what I'm doing is actually abuse? But you know when you try to keep someone away from.
Speaker 1: Everyone, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I actually.
Speaker 2: Think that's a form of mental abuse. But you know what, I'm not keeping them away from their friends and family. I'm keeping them away from my friends, and I think that that's different. Yeah, that is different. If they don't know them, they're not really keeping them from any Oh. No, actually, I would love for you to spend time with your friends and family.
Speaker 5: That is actually healthy. I think I wish I had like done that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes when you date somebody mailed with the groups, you know, your friends with their friends and their friends with your friends, and then sometimes yeah, it is separate.
Speaker 1: It's nice though.
Speaker 5: It's easier when you're a comic, I think, because like, your partners don't want to be friends with your friends that are comics because they're just like I don't want to be in a riffing circle for the time.
Speaker 2: One up.
Speaker 1: It's called a pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, literally, yeah, either be like yo or the you ber that's they can say, like it's like perfect, that's where you are in the scenario.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, how long have you guys been together?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Four years? Yeah, it was like it was a while, right, Yeah, it's four years. Our anniversaries unfortunately on September eleventh, just like yeah, that's cute though, I find it cute until like it's like I never had a day when everyone's like crying on the planes crashing. Yeah, see it right here.
Speaker 2: Well, if you get married, then you can reset the anniversary and just don't get married on September eleven.
Speaker 5: It's the cheapest day to get married.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, oh ship yacht sie, Yeah, I'll get married on Sptember eleventh. Yeah.
Speaker 10: It's also I don't know if it still is the cheapest day to fly. I don't think it is anymore.
Speaker 4: It used to be, like I've flown on September eleventh several times. I was like, I don't think it changed now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's September eleven.
Speaker 5: Oh has it been yeah years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fun Jesus Christ, it wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was like, it's more yeah, twenty two years.
Speaker 10: Yeah jesus, yeah, we're like, yeah, so four years, it's like we're finally moving in together.
Speaker 1: Which, oh nice, you waited a while, that's cool. Why did you?
Speaker 5: Because I increasingly have less time and I'm just tired of being like, oh, well, when am I going to see you? It's like, okay, I guess at home?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you know, but I.
Speaker 5: Really like my space.
Speaker 4: Well, when you have separate spaces, it's like it's like a sexier vibe.
Speaker 1: In the relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's like when you see each other less, but also like you're not seeing each other during those like taking a ship, you know, waking up looking like you got electrocuted, you know, just fucking I don't know, it's just sexier when you don't live together.
Speaker 10: And I think that, like, I guess you guys got this too. It's like what we have to do for work doesn't look like it's actually work when we're doing it, right.
Speaker 5: A lot of people have said that, yeah, like having to post things things, can do it, Yeah, exactly, like you fucking do it.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like I get it. You go to work for your ten hours and then that's your job ten hours, Like yeah, because you only works four days a week.
Speaker 10: He's he's a machinist. He's like so smart, cool yeah, and I'm like that's great.
Speaker 1: Like he's not making that white money he is. Okay, that's how your mom came around. Yeah, I accept him now. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, you got a promotion and a raise. He's like killing it and I'm just like, I'm working right now. He's like, you're on Instagram like it's a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly. Yeah, Like if I could delete this app, I would, we all would. Yeah, oh my god, I hate it. Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 5: And then if you don't post for like twenty four hours, people are just like, are you okay? You're like, oh god, like I know.
Speaker 1: And so I'm just like trying to explain, like I have to be on Reddit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, not only because I need to check what happened in the Housewives, but because I also need to prome out my show.
Speaker 1: You have to be on Breddit, but I have to so funny, but like, yeah, so you haven't moved in yet. No, we're moving in January first. That's a big January first. Wow, yeah, you can't go home. I can't get drunk on New Year's.
Speaker 10: Oh, I'll be drunk. I hired movers. Oh, I've moved like three times in the past five years. I've hired a mover.
Speaker 1: We're too old to not hire movie.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, you know what I mean. It's like we're not doing the whole Like yeah, remember when I've got I got you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pizza and beer for moving is like, that's like very ten years ago. You can't ask your friends to.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty dollars how to do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but they do it so quickly. The movers are really good at what they do. I'm like, God, Danny just moved a whole fucking apartment to one other apartment in like an hour.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: I always order the boyfriend experience with movers, which is you show up and you haven't fully packed yet, and then they go corinne and then they pack it for you.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I do that too, and yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I renamed it the last guy.
Speaker 2: I thought it was hilarious and he knew who I was somehow, and though he seemed to only speak Russian, but.
Speaker 1: We have a base off.
Speaker 2: Hot and he was, and I was like trying to explain. I was like, I actually left them to keep moving.
Speaker 1: I was like our show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then he goes, you, no, I know who you are. I go, well, I'm Corin who hired you. But I was like, I'm also and then he goes, no, no, I know who you are, and I go, okay, later, don't let you underwear. Maybe he did do it because everything I'm so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a mover.
Speaker 4: If I moved, I'm like obsessed with being in people's homes, like it's just so interesting to me. Like, but if I was a mover, I would just like want to go through everybody's stuff if they weren't there.
Speaker 2: I feel like it would get boring, though, because it would become anne something.
Speaker 1: You'd find something.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you would so many like like I think you find something if you went through your stuff, but like people are born, I guess they're so boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I have so many journals I haven't finished.
Speaker 1: But again we're comparing it to us, you know, someone regular person.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, I'd be like like.
Speaker 1: Just like a box of clothes and a box of files. Yeah, that's to do list, and it would be like get groceries. I've never written that down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just go and I'm like, fuck when I get home, I forgot everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cookies, yeah, three types of cookies.
Speaker 10: Whatever I get when I'm out, like Stone just like, oh yeah, I definitely want this entire wheels open.
Speaker 1: Then I'm like, what about the It's so good.
Speaker 2: It's so Creek spinach pieous felo.
Speaker 1: Though, Oh my gosh, I love that you just know everything about well.
Speaker 2: Greekfood is my favorite type of food. I'm a Jersey girl, so diners. I've been eating Greek food at diners my whole life. You know, my best friends is Greek.
Speaker 10: Do you let's discuss the rice though? Do we think we could do a little bit more with the Greek race?
Speaker 1: I actually really like that Greek race. But I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't eat that much rice to be getting with because I got an autoimmune dis twitter, so I can't process carbohydrates at all.
Speaker 1: Keep I gotta keep off the rice.
Speaker 10: Fucking wish like telling you, like, I just growing by the day. I like New York's the worst. Like I'm just like, I guess I'll have pizza, but I shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cheap too, like pizza. But it's a like you do a lot of walking here. I mean even all the subways up and down those stairs. That's not nothing.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: I'm not breaking even.
Speaker 4: Also, America allows additives in the food that I feel like just kind of fuck people.
Speaker 1: That's like make people bigger than normal. Like you got a sticker here my my personal trainer when I had one. I remember one time she went to Paris and she's like, I just.
Speaker 4: Ate and she she would always eat like a chicken breast and broccoli, like she really did stick to it, Like at a birthday party.
Speaker 1: I once saw her get a burger and just eat the patty. I'm like, Jesus fuck, if that's what I got to do, look like that. I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: But she went to Paris and she had bread and cheese and wine all day, all night, for all the meals.
Speaker 1: She's like, I lost weight. I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I had a croissant every day in Ireland and I didn't gain even half a pound on vacation I went America.
Speaker 5: I know why I want my food back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, where's the last vegas of countries they have a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Like in the UK they have like so many gluten free options, so many great things.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and I can eat McDonald's in the UK, it's only certain places.
Speaker 3: I was like.
Speaker 2: I was like, food in Englands is also very bad though for you. That's what they're fat there too.
Speaker 5: Have you been to Scotland? No horrific?
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 4: I what is it?
Speaker 1: What kind of food?
Speaker 5: Like shepherd's pieas like that's a sheep Yeah, but they like even the things that they had there.
Speaker 10: I went to a pancake place. We're trying to get pancakes for breakfast. They had Perry Perry pancakes.
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that?
Speaker 5: It's like you got some Nando's here.
Speaker 1: Oh Nando's they know, but they're in England.
Speaker 5: Perry Perry sauce like it's like a like I don't know, like a spicy sauce.
Speaker 1: It's like a savory thing. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I was like, and they like we have barbecue pancakes. And I was like, do you have like maple syrup.
Speaker 1: And like banana butter. It's so funny.
Speaker 5: And then they brought me these green pancakes and I was like, is everyone okay.
Speaker 2: Here, Well, you guys have the best maple syrup though, even your maple syrup is way better than ours. Yeah, or sometimes they put at a bougie place, they'll put like real maple seer on the menu, but you always got to pay extra for it.
Speaker 5: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is really good.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 10: That's like our field trips when you were younger, would be going to like Pioneer Village, which now looking back on was fucked up, but like, we go.
Speaker 1: To Pioneer Village. They were here first.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and now we're taking everything they gave us. And then you tap trees. They taught us how to tap trees, and and we go home with our little bottle and it's like.
Speaker 5: Really Cutead's Canadian Canadian store I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: That's great. What were your field trips New York City? Yeah, Broadway Place.
Speaker 5: Yeah sure, Oh that's a good one though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you live outside the city, we're like, yeah, I was, I was I Philly, so we came here.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I was in the theater club. Yeah, we just go to see Yeah, we would just go see the Broadway plays together. We saw seventeen seventy six, which I feel like that's not good for children.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, a lot of violence. No, it's just long and boring.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like if The Hall of Presidents was a musical unnecessary.
Speaker 5: Oh I love that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw Rent in eighth grade. I was like this, whoa, it's pretty kinky for it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, one of my one of my close friends, her mom was our theater teacher, and she was like, you guys, just do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: We're like, okay, we saw Rent. Wow, it's like I think it was original cast. Yeah, really it was awesome. Adam Rapp wasn't. Yeah, it was. And then I saw Spam a lot with the original cast. Yeah, I saw too. Oh my fucking Christ, so good. We don't have much longer to to to talk though.
Speaker 2: If there's any musicals that you've seen at the original cast, now's the time to tell us.
Speaker 10: I did Shakespeare Your Money in the Ring, I did the Shakespeare's Postival. And then it's the first year they had comedy, so I went and saw a bunch of different plays, but there was no original cast, and they were really good, but like, I don't know, it's not anywhere close to what it's like here. Yeah, in the hotel in Stratford, Ontario, I.
Speaker 1: Will say Toronto great sex clubs.
Speaker 5: Very good sex clubs. Oasis. Yeah, Oasis is amazing.
Speaker 4: The fuck that's like, if I had money, that's what I would make that. I'm like, no, notes, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great. Pool, the pool. I was just about to say the fun. The pool is awesome.
Speaker 4: The pool is awesome, and like and the sex swings and stuff and like the and then everybody in the locker room is just like sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, this is so fun. Oasis is amazing. I tried to have you gone there with your boyfriend. No, he's not.
Speaker 10: He I tried to pitch a lot of things to him. He's very like conservative in the sense of, like Hollie is sexually.
Speaker 1: Any room wiggle room to try something new.
Speaker 10: I even tried to like suggest as a joke once, being like, oh, we could be in like an open relationship.
Speaker 5: We should explore that.
Speaker 1: What a funny joke. Yeah, yeah, I love when guys play that joke on me.
Speaker 10: And he's like, oh my god, that'd be like so sick. So he's like, so, like you'd be able to date other people. And I was like, yeah, He's like, and I'd be able to date other people. And I'm like, yeah, he's like, can you keep dating that person because we would no longer fucking me together?
Speaker 1: Whoa he just a guy for that? Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, you're dating a comedian. The mister x are amazing. So yeah, there's no wiggle room. I tried.
Speaker 1: And do you feel like that?
Speaker 4: Like, are you like, ah, is that a big part of your sexuality that you want to express or is that something you don't mind shelving it and you're fine with it.
Speaker 10: I think that I would have cared ten years ago, but I think I got it all out of my system. Niceyeah, And then now I'm just kind of like, yeah, I just I'm tired. Yeah, I'm just tired in general. I just think it would be nice to have the option on the table. But at the end of the day, it's like, you're just getting hand jobs anyway half the week. So I don't even know why I'm pretending I give a.
Speaker 1: Fuck, Like, wait, you give your boyfriend hand jobs? Oh yeah, it's a completion.
Speaker 5: I'm so tired.
Speaker 1: I never do that. That's to me, that's way more working rather fuck them.
Speaker 4: No, was just like.
Speaker 1: Hand job is like you gotta be in a certain angle, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta like I also feel like very few women are actually good at hand jobs, right, but also really good at Okay, any tips, we'll try them later.
Speaker 5: Starting off and like like starting off at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Your hand just creaks around. Was like, maybe she is good. You like kind of have to do like a emotion thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then you like go to the top and you like kind of get to the top like where like the little eye is and then peep hole. Yeah, and then like pull it all the way down and like keep doing that and like change change the course like fast and slow and fast and slow yea, and then you gotta get it like it has to be your hand has to be not super dry.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, yeah, Babeland has a great loop. It's water based, does not smell. It's like fucking exactly what you want in a loop.
Speaker 10: Okay, So you could do that in ten minutes with that with that technique, yeah yeah yeah. And then like you can't even get through the Netflix intro telling you wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So and he's fine with the hand jobs, he likes them, Yeah, he does. I feel like, but I mean you would know because you see, yeah, the fruits of your labor literally, yeah, on on the screens on the walls.
Speaker 5: So good for him.
Speaker 2: But it's so interesting because if you when you watch a guy give himself a hand drink himself off, he doesn't call it giving himself a hand job.
Speaker 1: Technically he could and right.
Speaker 2: It's always like number one, it's never like fully erect, and then it's always like holding it like really close to.
Speaker 1: The top and like.
Speaker 4: Loose, like almost too hard or loose. It's like you're trying to get the remaining drop with the water out of the water.
Speaker 5: That's why you gotta get to that top and then like do the quick slide down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's just fascinating to watch someone drinking themselves off though, because it's just so different.
Speaker 1: Then you would do it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I always asked the guy to jerk himself because I want to see it as research before I get in.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm like, how do you touch yourself?
Speaker 4: I want to know what you because you didn't you know, you know what they like and they don't have to explain it, like you just see it. But sometimes when they do it, you're like like that, You're like do you have to do some inner work, Like every watched.
Speaker 2: On something and then you go, oh, no, something's not right. Okay, Yeah, that's what I always find out. That's what I don't really like watching people. Yeah, some things I don't.
Speaker 1: I feel like when guys jerk I don't know where I'm getting this from.
Speaker 4: Like maybe it's a psychic vision, but like they're just like hunched over, like like they look like hunched over in a way that they're never hunched over and in that way any other scenario.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but like I had to have seen this because I remember being alarmed by it. Yeah, but it wasn't it wasn't on a screen. It was in person, right, it was doing it. It was like a homeless guy or something. Okay, we do see a lot of people that we didn't ask to be in our memory.
Speaker 4: Bank A jerk off in the subway, Yeah, there's a lot of masks, bare of a lot of.
Speaker 2: Against I've seen one guy fully in a McDonald's. No, and I know, I just can't go to that booth anymore.
Speaker 5: People more so do crack on the subway.
Speaker 7: And they do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you see crack on the subway. I see it on the streets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they like to be indoors with their crack in Canada. Oldt that the justification immediately it is, yeah, crack.
Speaker 1: Set yourself up. The crack is warm. Your body should be warm too, That is fair. Crackle crackle.
Speaker 4: So that any other nuggets of wisdom you want to drop on his or like stories you want to tell or or anything.
Speaker 5: No real nuggets of wisdom right now.
Speaker 10: To be honest, I will say that I'm very happy that I don't have to give head anymore.
Speaker 1: You don't have to. Did someone let you off the hook?
Speaker 5: I let myself off the hook? D else did you make?
Speaker 1: Did you make like a proclamation? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Once I started brushing my teeth and gagging, I was like, you're not your dick's not getting in my mouth?
Speaker 1: Huh did that? You guys have like that? Just remembered something.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a switch, but I do get like I get morning sickness a lot. And I saw like it's sometimes I like dag when I brush my teeth in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just remember this.
Speaker 4: Two weeks ago, we were in the shower and I was sucking sucking the d and uh, I just in the morning, straight up just bomb projectile vomited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just remembered that you project out vomited while going down on your boyfriend. How has that not been on the show?
Speaker 4: So I wanted to block it out, honestly, and I just forgot yeah, yeah, yeah. It wasn't that I wasn't gonna say it on the show, but I was going, I gotta say.
Speaker 1: That on the show. But I was just like, oh god, because.
Speaker 4: We hadn't done it in a while, and I was like, oh, I wanted was so happy we're being sexual and then I fucking vomited everywhere. Where? Did the go.
Speaker 1: Is it towards his dick or away from it?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: He okay, Yeah, he's okay, he's fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got maybe got in his pea holes that were you're saying maybe because it was in my mouth and the vomit came out.
Speaker 1: And you pulled the dick out and then the vomit. I mean, you know it was his reaction.
Speaker 4: He was like, oh boy, no, because I was really deep throating it because I like that. And now I guess my gag reflects is like, bitch, you're thirty five.
Speaker 5: Now something changes be better. That is, so, what have you eaten? I want to actually know that too.
Speaker 1: We questions so that it was your dinner from last night. But yeah, yeah, that's gross. That's pretty gross. And I was like, well, we were in the shower and he knew.
Speaker 5: I always wonder how men get U t I s and now right know.
Speaker 1: Usually from cheating on you. Wait and then so how you gone down on him? Since?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, Oh, I can't believe giving head though I love it, really, it turns me on.
Speaker 1: It turns me on. I love deep throat. I love all that I love.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love a dick in my mouth. It depends on who's attached to the deck. But when I like the person attached to it, I love it. I'll just put it in my mouth when it's flaccid, not even trying to do anything, just like fucking see what happens.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a different consistency.
Speaker 10: I only want my tears like in my eyes when it's like a sad movie. I can't be using that for decks anymore. I'm so I was so good at giving hide for so long. Yeah, And I think it was because I was just like, oh, well that's like going to be the thing that they remember about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then like honestly, once I started gagging, just like brushing my teeth.
Speaker 1: It just happened one day.
Speaker 4: It's like when people smoke weed and then all of a sudden they get paranoid and they're like never again. I always I'm always like a little harp. I'm like, oh that sucks, but you know, ye what you gotta do.
Speaker 10: It's like I literally started getting allergic, like I don't know, like yeah, just it was crazy and like weird.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that could happen. I didn't maybe that it's happening to me and I don't know, but I did.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's good. Now it's just to be like it's my personality that you love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's more sustainable, is it? Depending on that's also ever changing.
Speaker 2: To I feel like I've gotten sick of people's personalities before they're don tale Yah. Yeah, I've never Like it's very rare that I've stopped seeing someone because I didn't want to fuck them anymore.
Speaker 1: Actually, right, I think that's a more female thing than a male thing.
Speaker 2: I think, Mike, how like for you have you more often tired of someone's personality or they're or fucking them?
Speaker 1: Really celebrationirlfriend?
Speaker 8: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: I appreciate this honesty because I try to say things like that, because I hear my guy friends talk about it this all weekend and I try to talk about it and stand up and no one wants to hear it, and everyone acts like I'm just some bitter woman spreading me this information, and I go, literally, I couldn't be I'm trying to tell you the truth and open up your eyes.
Speaker 8: Have a girlfriend because you like like her.
Speaker 2: You're even saying it with disdain in your because you when you end up liking someone and you're like, this is a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 5: I love?
Speaker 1: How is that ship about? That's so fucked up? We want to fuck.
Speaker 8: I don't know what to tell you. I didn't, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I would pay to be gay. You know, Mike, you didn't. You didn't need physiology. Yeah, and you're not, clearly not the only one who thinks that what the fuck is that about?
Speaker 3: YEA?
Speaker 1: So fucked up? I know not not not that a guy is doing that to f to be fucked up. And I know that that's why I meant like wigs.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking, right, you ever reading cosmics, you're like a different person where when you when you color your hair? Yeah, because they they're they're sick of fucking you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is not romantic at all. Aren't romantic? They are they're gay?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: You know what that doesn't make me feel about the head jobs.
Speaker 1: I'm like him, like that makes you feel better about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel so much better. I'm like, that's what you deserve. Yeah, you're over my personal my brilliant, shining personality.
Speaker 1: No, he likes your personality still, he just doesn't want to fuck you. That sucks. So he really does like you for you. Actually, what we learn on today's episode of that man really do.
Speaker 5: Like us for us.
Speaker 8: If it gives you any peace of mind, every man will do this at least at least he likes you.
Speaker 1: Wait, every man, every man will do what I want to their girlfriends. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I was saying, somebody who you who you like, who likes you, because that's really the formula.
Speaker 1: You know, they're gonna fuck you. They're just not gonna want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're just like yeah, if this is someone else I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 1: I actually, I mean, I mean, the thing is like I I often I of the personality before the fucking.
Speaker 2: But I also like, at a certain point, I'm like, I know this move, I'd rather be fucking someone else. That does not happen to you, guys, it does. Yeah, like I'd rather be someone else, they would rather be No, I'd rather I just think of other people in my head. That's at certain points in the relationship. You never think of anyone else when I masturbate. Yeah, but when I'm with the person, it's I know. Also, I'm like, I all of my friends in my head, Like.
Speaker 1: There was an electrician who came to last week, and I like the way he changed the life.
Speaker 4: But you know what it is, I don't want to go there because then I don't I'm gonna permanently think of somebody else my boy, and I don't want to. That's why he never wants to be facing him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Oh reverse came, I wonder how as Yeah, you see dead ass?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He does always close his eyes. God it, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: There's never been a straw water moment that was bigger than that one.
Speaker 3: My god.
Speaker 2: Oh, sometimes when I'm like, you ever try to come and then you like try to check if they're looking at you, Like it's like a horror movie.
Speaker 1: It's just like, I hope but I went away. Oh you look through the keyholders and I look back. Literally nothing more to me.
Speaker 2: It's like I just assume we're both closing our eyes when we come. Sometimes when I take a peek and he's looking at me, I go, oh, no, something's.
Speaker 1: Gone terribly wrong.
Speaker 5: But is that that also looks like you're coming.
Speaker 4: I'm worried if I start thinking of other people, I'm not going to go back.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, maybe that's the you have to run the people. What's the problem here? Yeah, but I like him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well then but I don't want to divorce that. But I think that's like you're testing yourself. How much do you really like him? So if you like him so much, you should be able to wander and then come back. Oh okay, what a logic, I think, so right, Oh I'm so great.
Speaker 1: Well then let them fuck you.
Speaker 2: Well you're thinking of someone else, and see you can play at this game eyes clothes man, you know, fuck, it's fine?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yeah, you should try it. Out and let everybody. You need more male friends. I think, no, I don't want them. We're gonna break my heart.
Speaker 2: I know she's too gentle I handle and I report back. Yeah, and I've been it makes me upset too.
Speaker 1: I've been sure.
Speaker 2: I've been so open with how much information I'm funneling back to women with my male friends, and I go every time I hang out with my goal I just want to reiterate on Monday, this is all going back to women, So please filter what you're saying.
Speaker 1: And I'm still getting this.
Speaker 5: Level and they're just like, no, I'm going to tell you exactly that's but then.
Speaker 1: They don't want to suck their girlfriend, but they don't want to.
Speaker 8: Be alone, like just no, they don't want to break that other person's heart.
Speaker 1: Literally, no one can see this, but you're literally actually tearing up.
Speaker 2: A listener sent me the funniest comic strip over the weekends. Thank you whoever sent this to me. It was literally so it was to two like frames and the first one was a man and a woman holding hands over a dinner table and the woman is saying to the man, I don't know what I do without you, And then it said what he'd do. And it was a man holding another woman woman's hands over at dinner table, and it was saying the girl was saying, I don't know what i'd do without you, and it's like the comic was just like, yeah, he just moved down to another girl.
Speaker 1: That's what he would do without you. And it was so fucking accurate. I was like, I love that.
Speaker 5: It's so accurate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, it was like painting redo pop culture because we're sold this bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we'd covered this in the past two years. I know, but it's just you know, you got to hear it so many times. The really thing I was focusing on, I guess. But when Mike said, no, no, guy likes fucking his girlfriend. Mike nice. So true.
Speaker 4: Mike's pretty nice too, I know. When one of the good ones says that, you go, yeah, we're really in a pickle here.
Speaker 1: It's yes, it's the way it is to have a conversation tonight.
Speaker 8: Later, I'm sure he's gonna like me.
Speaker 1: And you know what, Actually, they didn't.
Speaker 2: Study and it said that the one thing that can make men horniers when their girlfriend confrontationally came home and said, but do you know, you want to fuck me.
Speaker 1: They actually said that it actually helped the libido.
Speaker 5: Yeah, two years later, always marriage after that.
Speaker 1: Just come home and like a fucking wig. Yeah yeah, I have a lot of wigs. I wouldn't I wouldn't. I wouldn't say I wouldn't know to actually bring any of this up. You know, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. I'm just like the link to that. That really does suck. I don't know. I feel like it sucks that it's that accepted. But you like you like, you like accepted. It's not like it's like.
Speaker 8: It's a it's a fact of nature.
Speaker 2: We're all just accepting that metter thinking of other people while they're fucking up. But when someone has to propose a bill to stop it, no, I mean it's it's not it's going to make some change.
Speaker 8: Breathe air like there's the sun shines. These are like nature.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. That's exactly what I mean. That's exactly what I mean. I'm like, this is just like a fact, yes, but like no one really downstream.
Speaker 4: But well, I feel like I was with somebody for seven years and we fucked the whole time, and his eyes were open, not not to say he wasn't thinking of other people.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's so natural. That's so natural what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Every time you had three somes and you did a lot of like exploredive stuff, which is kind of what you want to do anyway.
Speaker 1: So it's like there is room then for him to technically fuck other.
Speaker 4: People, for sure, And I like that, but like I don't want every time we're fucking for you to be like I don't really want to be here.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think every time it is it an extreme I hope. But also I feel like with like all like all your beliefs, it's kind of like we're all like we're hanging out with other people, but we're really on our own, separate journeys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's kind kind of the main work that we're getting done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, And like I know you're tracked other people and I don't think it.
Speaker 1: Other people are in sex. Yes, that's totally normal.
Speaker 4: It's totally normal, like fucking rubber Nette, Like I get that, to flirt even when you're relateship, Like I get that's I get that, But like I don't know, something changed to me today tonight on the stouch.
Speaker 5: I should have never come to New York.
Speaker 1: No, you should have. You should have tomorrow. I'm glad though this you were you were catalysts. Guys.
Speaker 4: I think we can all agree you learn what you need to know when you need to know exactly well, because we've said this so many times, but for some reason it just registered a deeper way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was like that's nothing even. It was like I've been saying that, it's just yeah, I just didn't know. It was like a yeah, drink water, you.
Speaker 5: Know, the rivers flow downstream really sent it for me.
Speaker 8: I don't know what It's like.
Speaker 1: This is very commonplace, you know. Thanks for being on the show.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy that you guys.
Speaker 1: How can people see you? How can people follow you? Like promote yourself? Where can we let them know?
Speaker 10: Okay, well, if you follow me on Instagram at team or T E E M A I R. All my shows are there. I'm doing a million shows and November December, so come check it out if you're in Toronto, Toronto, show up, yeah please, and then Twitter, same thing. I don't really use it anymore. I'm starting to switch to threads, but still Team Ror on both of those and uh, that's it really Facebook, no one uses and except for my mom. Yeah, and then if you want to check out any of my albums, I have two albums, table Line and purse Wine.
Speaker 1: Where can we get the albums?
Speaker 5: The next couch one, I'm hoping it's yacht Wine, trying to person Wine first because I was so broken. I'm like, look, it's on the table. I have a couple of dollars hoping for like yacht Wine at some point.
Speaker 10: Oh that's great, but they're all in band camp and every streaming service like Spotify, Apple, everything.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being Thank you so much. This has been Guys We Fucked, the anti slut shaming podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday. Guys We Fucked is presented by Luminary, Created and hosted by Karn Fisher and Christina Hutchinson. Editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake Cozen.
Speaker 1: Suck my wet ass, Prissy app Christina says to cut that before, but now it's in air. Yeah, let's keep it. I don't want to do ship steps.
Speaker 3: Watch.
Speaker 6: I have a fancy.
Speaker 9: Thanks er gasy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do ship, sup.
Speaker 9: Spoke wheat sex and ratch t feet, tired up being motivated, consume Alma. I've had cost to thirty jobs and still the minute rides. Then sometimes a sea of facing everything is tried. What sleep boyd in goal and Anya.
Speaker 8: Who stays up at night waiting for me.
Speaker 1: To arrive, waiting for me.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 9: Lately I've been going through ship.
Speaker 1: All the things I.
Speaker 6: Love seemed to defeed me.
Speaker 8: I don't want to do ship except swell clan such a large tea.
Speaker 6: I haven't feel sto
Speaker 9: Maid better try to make great things easy