Speaker 1: He is drinks Chests, motherfucky podcast man. He's a legendary Queens rapper. He ain't agreed that Your boy in O R E.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer put up as d J E f N.
Speaker 1: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink.
Speaker 4: Chans most days New Year's c Listen, It's time for Drink Champs.
Speaker 1: Drink up, motherfucker? Would it good to be hopeing?
Speaker 4: It's a SIV. This is your boy in O R E. And this is a very special episode of Drink Champs. Once again, it's a family episode. We're gonna let the people introduce theyself, starting with the Haitian sensation.
Speaker 5: Excity BT, the O G A K not A's approved just.
Speaker 2: Fun say just fine, Roster Ross in this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: He don't got a job, you know, he like Tommy from Good from.
Speaker 1: What you got a fact? You gotta tell, you gotta tell people what you do.
Speaker 2: Director, excuse me, big director, Drink Champs.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, my yellow ship boy Young really the g one third.
Speaker 7: Of Smoke Champs, Your boy Smoke Champs Booth two thirds of the Smoke Let's.
Speaker 6: Got sound Assassin for.
Speaker 1: The drink Champs. Over yeah, putting it up.
Speaker 8: Favorite white boy Bory is a professional ruler of the hood and all that.
Speaker 1: That's mister Lee. I'm the producer of the show. And the real poppy shampool Did you just pour on him? And eight man? I was going straight for the youn even mister Lee be a mess.
Speaker 4: We being a gym and be like five guys, all of us.
Speaker 8: He just take off his shirt doing it like why we bos You gotta take your ship?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, be take it. We go swamping ships and serious man with the biggest nick.
Speaker 9: You know, shade is supposed to be a shove.
Speaker 1: Oh if you're sho about that's your pros. We're gonna say that's too tight.
Speaker 4: Like a racist glasses today yesterday, those glasses is racist.
Speaker 1: My jogging glasses. I got running. I go jogging on the beach. I'm taking my shirt off. You know what I mean? You can see that, I can see that my short my speedles.
Speaker 10: You know, can you breathe though your chase?
Speaker 1: You see my wat you watch your watch what passed the test? If you had like ten of them.
Speaker 4: The fact that you already got four, the tag is not passing the test, sir.
Speaker 1: No one's respecting the tag. Was you gotta have thanks to dreaming? I got a few? Wach? Did I think you drink? Canceling a tick.
Speaker 11: Smoke?
Speaker 12: Chances got your watch too.
Speaker 1: They don't care about you. That was That was the dog chage.
Speaker 4: You want to get kicking shampool. I wanted to know if heat did he get?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is it Glizzy backlash? Is there Gizzy shame? No shame in the Glizzy game.
Speaker 1: I'll be bringing up busy. Let me tell you how I found no. Listen, this is probably like oh three oh four. He on fire. He come back from tour. He throw a barbecue from the hood. So he comes in. He's like, yo, man, no glizzies. Man, You're not eating Glasies. Nobody eat Glizzies.
Speaker 5: So my whole life to this day, I haven't ate a glitsy.
Speaker 1: This is my whole I'm like, yo, ain't eating glitzy.
Speaker 14: Man? Like Gliz.
Speaker 1: We go to d C, now right, we in d C.
Speaker 5: So that's a It was a restaurant and they said Obama and Oprah is the only.
Speaker 1: Two people that can eat there for free whatever. So we go there and Oprah so we eating food whatever order.
Speaker 15: I turned around Slim eating Glizzy Yo.
Speaker 13: Yo.
Speaker 1: He crushed my heart. Shower yo.
Speaker 4: Episode Obama said.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 1: And then you said say yo, this this is vegan. It's baking. He was like, this is vegan. It don't count. You can't get Yeah, that's even better. It was turkey ra yo like that. Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It was you know the person that gets a hot dog with everything without.
Speaker 4: The hot yeah, oh yeah, that's my hot dog, everything on it? Know, how do yeh? Because you know why I'm addicted to the New York City onions, the.
Speaker 1: Onions and is dirty for the onions?
Speaker 4: Like when I come to New York, I want the onions, but I don't want Blizzie.
Speaker 1: I'm get the band, everything everything on there without to say yeah, I don't want to. And then you've been a vegan. Right here we go.
Speaker 2: Years probably ten years and years.
Speaker 6: Let's start when you see that you've been a vegan vegan Pstan turny. Okay, let's your voice, honey, what's your voice?
Speaker 1: Honey? There go the busketary the side of house hold vegan. What happened? You told me one day? He said, really living alone? So what happened to living alone? One of them? If you want to line them up, line him up your cheese.
Speaker 16: This guy even more cheese did around. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's a bacon.
Speaker 14: He ain't.
Speaker 1: So far is very suspected.
Speaker 16: You know where she makes come from.
Speaker 1: You eat a lot of child.
Speaker 16: But there was one time, like I came to the hotel because you know he's a good roommate and charging ship to my car.
Speaker 1: Somebody.
Speaker 16: It's like every time something now with eight but once each Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Come to that room.
Speaker 16: They don't kind of see food in the goddamn room.
Speaker 1: After all before.
Speaker 5: Everybody tying the complaining, he said, yeah they talk.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: Okay, she tells me your Sonny I got food over there.
Speaker 1: Said kid, ye, ship, he's the room by you know, where's the chip.
Speaker 11: Around here?
Speaker 13: I don't want to see King Chambo.
Speaker 1: Putting we got, we got, we got good, you got they got you. They're looking like a glizzy.
Speaker 17: You got like an actually I got to glow man, your zeo razy and that's my good.
Speaker 1: Man, I got a glow that you're just now. You look like a mess. Tab You ever seen the mess tab Bru's sleeping. I gotta ask you.
Speaker 5: I got an action for you, Paul, hold on, hold on, you gotta finish this stuff.
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah, this Vegan, he's a Vetan call you cheese.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm believe it right this what city was done? What city was you? Every city, every city, every big.
Speaker 16: I'm just saying, listen, Ny time, listen man seafood.
Speaker 1: In all right, listen.
Speaker 5: He ain't telling the story right, So I'm telling what Sonny told me.
Speaker 1: Little said.
Speaker 18: He said, he come in the room. So him and Roster share the room. So he's like, all right, Roster like yo, some food over there. So he's some pizza. So son He's like, all right, he's waiting. So he said, he finally go over there. He opened the pas two paws, he said. He opened the pa first joint is nothing in it. He opened a second that's pepperoni piece.
Speaker 1: He said, what I'm saying, it was shrimp man. Sonny Stock calling everybody. They say your ross said it was one of his fans, and I can saying his.
Speaker 15: Man's older than meture you'll know what it is being on the road. It was one of his voice. Yeah yeah, but Sonny is not that him, Brock.
Speaker 1: I was with Sonny. You don't want to be in the room with Sunny. He's snows to used to vis work that has has makes beach while he's speaking to the south the snows.
Speaker 19: This this is really jazzy me and me and Sonny, me and saying being sting together.
Speaker 1: First of all, I don't know your niggas started drink championshipping. Dell Sair used to tell you.
Speaker 11: That up.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you're looking at his That's where he said he's the real ship. She was real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got.
Speaker 1: Shot out.
Speaker 5: You a lesson from finding out And that's Jampool is a part of Smoke Chance.
Speaker 1: He's a number one producer, but he has on a butleg smoke episode.
Speaker 5: Two days ago we did a smoke test episode and chang bing like yo, Boppy, I didn't.
Speaker 20: Make that happen.
Speaker 1: What ship his old ship. That's a lot of.
Speaker 14: This. Why when you get if the Smoke chicks having to say shampoo, you know you got it from Big Yah day because yo, you can you ship bro I had to because she big every telling me like, yo, you say that, I'm smoke chimps.
Speaker 1: You take it right now? He saying that, yo, I need a head.
Speaker 13: That head.
Speaker 1: You here what jogging want that again?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 1: When are we gonna get a fresh one head? I just say, you know what, I'm just gonna do my own thing.
Speaker 19: I took a picture of the ship and now saying we're right here.
Speaker 1: It's the same to my people go on the camera racking, Yeah you got this.
Speaker 4: First of all, I look like a ropy nigga, like a cat's stay focused on and let's let's be clear.
Speaker 1: These niggas don't got you in the top five, and no, I got you.
Speaker 21: It's the time.
Speaker 1: I love. I don't want you to know, right, but this I know, trying to be politically can write.
Speaker 5: And he named every four rappers from its errand he made rock Cave.
Speaker 19: I mean, I mean I'm a big Day that I'm from whatever, Biggie Big Jay Zon Jay Le busting rock Buster and and then he's not like.
Speaker 1: This act he said it.
Speaker 12: He didn't look at the care He goes and oh, yeah, I think it's Nicole Hobday. You tell him, you go, he trying to.
Speaker 1: You have my tracking you know what kind of trigger is that though, this is I don't know what I'm doing. That's what I said. I'm just having it. Just lets it helps. That's waits have a way to get everything. Give me way nasty album, that's why that that's part of that ship shappo.
Speaker 4: You look like everybody will look at it, you know, just you know why ain't not the black chain?
Speaker 1: He said your drinks has a yellow and black the bum movie came, it looked like a mumble Bee drinking on the joke because that boom book like give m give him a slave of making. I thought that was mister Lee though, gip everything and everything.
Speaker 22: I prefer to get the drink from her to tell us better than you want you you look crazy poor to drink.
Speaker 1: And then I didn't want to and went to Choker and went to Choker. I don't think I want that.
Speaker 23: I don't have to Pomo drink Bobby bo boy, listen, they're gonna be missing and he's missing the problem boy.
Speaker 19: About hey, you you say Kiki's guys are like they're not even want rights.
Speaker 1: And lady and you guys just I was like, no, why do you know that? Though? Because that's because I was hold on crazy that one got one. I won't make you.
Speaker 20: And you know my man.
Speaker 1: Alone, I'm gonna promote. How did you wait? Tell us? How did you meet him? My parties? Yok? And then I didn't know you with the choke. You came to Miami and changed from the heights you was never knew like this in Miami, wore pointy shoes and changed. I didn't try to make money to stay the same man. You know, he changed and shaving his chest says he repost this ship.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't saying no ship working, dreaded ship. I will.
Speaker 4: I saved my ship one time and I regretted it because she goes back, wait to Fanny.
Speaker 1: Let me just let me just this mother nature, let me just leave more.
Speaker 19: First of nobody does their under arm hands like if you have looked at his unarmed you can drink.
Speaker 1: The ship's cute. You hear your like, so squeeze, don't like that, should go crazy head to a little bit. You know, ship is hanging.
Speaker 4: I'll be feeling like, you know, I don't know, sometimes feeling like you jernking, you know, and when you shave under them like feel like my face like my face, so it's weird.
Speaker 22: It's a Mouther fir. I have to tell him, like, you know, this is horrible. You gotta stop, Like I like it. It's gonna keep going. You ain't got a white Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: I went for the you know, so hazardous Why we got hazardous here and diego here?
Speaker 1: Alito is missing? I know, boys, but so obasically just said, you know, I'm going out of town.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm going out of time, go to Puerto Rico for like a couple of seven days. And the minute I said it, you said, you don't go somewhere to you said, and you said, I'm going to Colombia. I'm glad I'm going to Colombia. All the single my single friends seem to always want to go to Colombia. Why and they all have one thing in.
Speaker 1: Common, Guyana, that's not you will?
Speaker 14: What is? What is?
Speaker 4: What is Columbia like? To people who've never been Paradise, Paradise, Paradise? I was like one that you know, it's like.
Speaker 1: Carlino, I'm actually Columbia. So that's one main reason I go. Because I got family. Because you was horny, clearly, because that's different you go for the reasons. Yeah, everything, it's not feast. I need the media. I need a meeting. Its like it's like it's like two man's just three mans. I think it's cheap. I can get on the personally. I'm trying to know.
Speaker 14: But that was.
Speaker 1: Young Cob.
Speaker 19: Please continue trying to get the Columbia and Paradise beautiful. The women are beautiful, is the shoes, the guys are handsome. Just you know what's happening.
Speaker 1: On this.
Speaker 13: Really?
Speaker 17: I don't know he can out there saying this out there.
Speaker 14: The boys, girls, they don't mean theirld.
Speaker 1: Let me honest what you have?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I know the people. Some people know you from people. You said, yo, you are Columbian. Yeah, you said everything you know. It's nice, it's beautiful. I don't believe none of that ship I want you got the rude, Yeah you're not.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you you bigger little white guys. Fifty the lost Yeah something, I got fifty dollars. Fifty dollars.
Speaker 24: In the Collumbian culture, the women are brought up to take care of the men.
Speaker 25: So how so how much do you pay fifty dollars great bostorable.
Speaker 1: Family. Yeah, I got the thousands to one.
Speaker 2: Listen, let me ask you, as there's only a few people excited about this.
Speaker 1: And I said, Diego, when he goes out there and turns into a maniac. You guys been out there, you know, sucks live king out there the time said, he lives like a king out there. He does his thing. He does his thing. He asked to send you fuck he he knows he does this thing out.
Speaker 26: You're black, you might can get away way, hold on, hold on, hold on, helloo, we have a good time.
Speaker 2: That's what I I got a question, Diego, Diego, tell us about.
Speaker 1: The bad experience that she had. What more than one? The girl with the third you.
Speaker 21: Have to say American, Yeah, my man, not my man pulls out, not my man.
Speaker 1: No, thee the one where he said I'm American, I'm American. Yeah.
Speaker 24: So what's happened was the guy we got on the yacht from out here, he bought a penthouse, Pablo's penthouse out there.
Speaker 1: It's like ten thousand feet beautiful place. So we're on the way there with one.
Speaker 27: Of the guys that was with that owns the votes me and has and the uber driver makes a wrong turn. Yeah, so he went down a one way block and we couldn't find me interest to this penthouse because it was exclusive Pablo's place.
Speaker 1: So we're just sitting there and.
Speaker 24: Like two seconds later, someone just runs up to the to the call with a gun.
Speaker 1: Out pointing at all of us. Nobody moved. You'll feel like the seconds I thought I was dead, I was like, they gonna he was We didn't know. I thought that we're.
Speaker 24: Gonna rob us, so kidnapped. He has a gun out to the guys talking to him.
Speaker 1: The Spanish luckily has his day's understanding. We had the hand the ships to the like I I was gonna go to jail.
Speaker 24: In fucking in Columbia, or if I was gonna get killed kidnapped. So I'm like, what the fuck with the fuck And then has figured uh that they were just pulling us over, telling.
Speaker 1: The driver what was going on. I'm dropping it out of my pockets and I'm not trying to go to jail. Yeah, he closing the back and he opens the door.
Speaker 24: He's like starts to search me, and like and all I remember saying and and he's like he just kind of backed up off. He looked at the guy's like fix your car. You shouldn't be doing this here and get the funk out of you. He was parked the uber drive was puffed on the one way block getting it.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't dressing police and so the guy it was a rope with a business card, but he said he was a cop. It wasn't like he pulled out a badge with a business card.
Speaker 13: Cop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you were the sergeant. The sergeant. Oh my god, I ain't leaving the country. I thought when I was dead, when I leave the country, there was no look for a birthday party. Just go down.
Speaker 28: You did all that, Okay, you don't got a drink. I understand that's the way for you didn't tell you this is you didn't tell you.
Speaker 1: This is a this is a this is a split, sir. That's just walk on the rocks. Were the white and nasty? You have badline? Get about because he didn't drink? Did you see you any glimsy black lash?
Speaker 21: No.
Speaker 19: Everyone's saying I'm with you, and I'm gonna saying.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see you at Coney Island for them for the name. Hey, I want to know, I may, I may, I can just do too.
Speaker 13: I could.
Speaker 1: I can't do the I'm not gonna trade professional.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I can do too, mad animals ship fussion. You ever had a seven eleven glim Absolutely, especially if you're on tour. Here's it all.
Speaker 19: You ain't never been on tour. See you know that's the problem. You went on tour a lot of you guys. So no, no, some of you guys don't know. You only have a budget of twenty dollars the day. This is a great fifty the most right. No, No, the artist Noory got fifty. He ain't giving you nothing.
Speaker 1: You got twenty. Damn thank you, mommy. I think I didn't think they think shampool.
Speaker 5: This is why like what you say is correct. And this is why y'all understand why I'm so upset with Normy right because I grown up when he said this joke. No glizzies, I was a teenager maybe twelve thirteen, So everybody knows au or C why O. It was like basketball tournaments, so when you go to basketball games, that's all they this hot dogs.
Speaker 1: First of all, her.
Speaker 26: Basketball games, playing basketball only Dorile chips.
Speaker 1: A lot. First of all, this is the reason a lot of you guys got hyped because y'all been hearing hot dogs all your life. Hey, give you a starch, give your back, boone, give your art. Yeah you know.
Speaker 13: You do.
Speaker 1: You see what happened to?
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 1: First? First of all, you ain't shrimp. You see what the shrimp?
Speaker 29: You see what because you gotta shripp a lot. Yeah, he's the bottom.
Speaker 19: When when the when the when the fishes.
Speaker 1: Shipp they like.
Speaker 30: Shrimp?
Speaker 1: Shrimp said about Gli know you got got good shrimping. Your mom is just slack and the pig is an actual animal.
Speaker 5: No, Glizzy is all type of shust.
Speaker 1: Polish freak bottles and the Glizzy classic only of you.
Speaker 31: Nor to.
Speaker 1: For real, Why you keep getting fake smoke Champ's hat. No, it's not fake, they're real, it's not, but it's not. First of all, hold on, don is that a good like sys not aproud?
Speaker 29: Yeah, but tell that to death and dead tell us tell that to dad.
Speaker 1: He's like she's different.
Speaker 14: But no Champ, and.
Speaker 1: Let's be clear, and let's be clear. It was my idea. Don't forget I had the voice.
Speaker 19: Smell of me telling nor Yo, I think you should let these guys be smoke champs.
Speaker 1: It was me first. I came down and said, yo, remember that. You know all right? It was me first. So he say you put smoke Champs off. I'm telling you I put them off. It's me first. I say, right now, I'm gonna.
Speaker 19: I came down, know any friend, I said, Yo, I think we should do this ching bing and Mike Booth podcasts.
Speaker 1: Let them be smoke Champs. And then no, you wasn't ready yet. And then.
Speaker 19: You said outside outside, outside. You just became a personality. He was like, nah, nigga, I got I got things to do. I say you on Friday, and this is Monday. I said you Friday. He found nigga.
Speaker 1: So I go to him. I'd be like, yo, yo, I think we should do the Smoke Championship.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, first, no, I said talk about Thursday. Says Yo, you know what.
Speaker 19: I don't want to talk about Thursdays because they don't film on Thursdays.
Speaker 1: So I was like, all right, so yo, give them smoke Champs. He said, oh, I like that idea.
Speaker 19: But you know what, let's bring in, Let's bring in my nephew, and let's bring in somebody else in and then we're gonna go from there. Say I'm running by ear fan and then because your fan got something in.
Speaker 1: Motion, and we're gonna double back and thank you. Congratulations, You're welcome. I did it.
Speaker 11: It was member. You will remember, okay.
Speaker 14: And back to the smoke chain had, because every time I got a smoke chains had, it was worn.
Speaker 1: So I went to my guy everything. Every time I got twenty minute crip.
Speaker 11: You know I know that.
Speaker 1: Damn I didn't know that. This shoes again. Yeah, yeah, because I was accident. Every time. Let me get one. He'll be like the head and he had mud fer prints. You have a drink to sir, you take that chain, have a drink.
Speaker 11: The game.
Speaker 1: It's a little thanks to. I ain't gonna lie you hang all live. You looking cute right now. I'm sorry you let me get your number by.
Speaker 16: Later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this and you'll be on the beach running and ship you just ship, just wait, you want to go to that is what you don't. Just respect the age and put it in the plastic cut. Wow, you not the glass.
Speaker 32: You're about to get her little Blue he's.
Speaker 4: The originally you gotta you gotta, you gotta realize get the o gz Patti le Bell brought her own cup, right, but look and these people they.
Speaker 1: Bring yea, this was crazy. This was crazy.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't didn't noticed it, nothing about Sonny or nothing.
Speaker 1: They had a back of rock one and then I was like that was like that on me? And what they said. They said, you no, no that one, Sonny.
Speaker 4: I said, you Sonny was drinking for him And I said, as soon as they said it sunny, they said, yeah, but not that one.
Speaker 1: I said, he didn't even know. You know, Sonny, Sonny your frus throwing fifty.
Speaker 19: Five thouars or nothing, Sonny, you m cru that she don't look good drinking champagne.
Speaker 1: Drinking? You look good? He was drinking. Andre, No, friend, I loved it. We had a lessons. Right, I am drinking. He was drinking ship.
Speaker 14: Hey.
Speaker 1: I think we told him, like you bring a bottle. He said, I don't know what you said. She said, do you know what I'm saying? Good?
Speaker 8: He said, And I can get fired from what are you saying that? Like the W got this, the W got and they do that.
Speaker 1: That's not true. That's that's what they punished. That's not true. That's not true. They're doing that. Andre, do you're doing it.
Speaker 4: Some hotels other than the same week the same somebody tells when they make them other than the samesion, some hold some hotels.
Speaker 1: I do admit this.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be able to drink Dave Mosa without like a pineapple or armist taste because some do you some chief champagne.
Speaker 1: So I'm disagreeing with you with Dree, but I should to.
Speaker 4: A hotel one time and I've looked at I'm like, oh, motherfucker, that's not at all.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you had to tell them if you want to. I want, you know, I hate but for the fact that they always give you. Yeah. Yeah, but you know, you know, a great champagne is just sewn down.
Speaker 4: Because because I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna tell you what it is. I'll tell you what it is because those is considered breakfast drinks and then breakfast drinks. Breakfast drinks is not supposed to be expensive.
Speaker 1: Like if you ever order.
Speaker 4: Bloody married, you also have to specify the vodka. You have to say, yo, listen, do.
Speaker 1: You have to rick? You know what I mean? Do you have uh? You know what you know? But you know, do you have that?
Speaker 4: And you've got to specify otherwise they'll give you a smell off and then you have a your morning drink and say you have a headache. Is because you think you use drinking cheap ship. This is the reason why you gotta Yes, I broke that down for y'all right away. I think that bore you leave brushed, you're gonna have a headache, vacation case. You're gonna enjoy yourself to up until.
Speaker 1: Night with that kicking the bottom show.
Speaker 19: King of the Bottle. I've been with when he gave me the good gold bottle, and I've been with him when he.
Speaker 1: Said I don't want this bellair. You take it, and it tastes the same.
Speaker 14: To me.
Speaker 1: With Bross and with the guy who got his name the other owner that it's good. It's just a quiet tastes.
Speaker 4: It's like when I'm talking, I'm not into sugars. I have to go a you know what I'm saying, because not sugar got probably the same amount of sugar. But to me, my systems like it seems like you know what I mean, It's like a kool lady.
Speaker 1: And I've always seen when we go out, you always like the plane my way. Yeah, I like I like like I like this, like why do you like some White star Plane?
Speaker 4: Because to tell you that you I just feel like it can it can still have. But when I'm like like when I'm drinking like this, uh vodka and then no, no sugars. This is the least amount of sugars. But you get into a rose or all that, it's super sugar. Yeah, most of most of us, both most of us who love rose. If you love Rose, you grew up on cherry kool aid. It's just a fucking no fact. Just cherry Rose is just cherry fucking kule aid. Who came with us we went to open so that it was hard. We went to open, We went to ya. I got a bottle, got my figure out drink because I'm trying to no sugar. So like like March fifteenth, a monkey, which one that's you? You a drink champ Yeah, you're a top five drinker probably top two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to what's your drink out of everything? Champagne? Vodka? What wine?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite ring? Ecstasy? I don't think you'll live not the best out saying the brand, just the spirit. I would say wine. I like wine more. I like what we go the whole night, like you the whole night. He loves what's that? What's the say? He loved the wine? It's not sometimes I got we heard that. We heard ship reading not racist. I heard that. They just don't want to just deal with They don't want to.
Speaker 4: They don't they don't want they don't want to promote do anybody though, So it's not just black people.
Speaker 1: Latin from Spain. You been from Spain? No, Well, I don't know where it's from.
Speaker 4: Now that should be bottled right here, Like that's a difference when you look at bottles. A lot of the times, That's what the guy from that valley was telling us. A lot of times, they'll send just the liquid and they'll send it to whatever so and then and then they'll say it's bottled. But the fact so, it's still from where it's from. So if the wine is from Napa Valley, it could be bottled in San Antonio, you know what I'm saying. If the wine is from Paris, it could be bottled and certain people, certain people might look at it like it's it's like if you want to what is it called Bordeaux, Bordeau? I don't want to Bordeaux. Most people want to Bordeaux, that's from Bordeaux. They don't want it to be shipped from France to what Then there's people who will get it. And that's the reason why you see that some bottles are more expensive and some bottles.
Speaker 1: At least suspensive, because it's just that.
Speaker 4: So if you get a bottle of bard Door from Bardoor, but you could get a bottle of board Door from Spain, you get a bottle of board door from what.
Speaker 1: You call it because no, no, no, no, no, no send it because they sitting in the liquid, but.
Speaker 4: It's being bottled somewhere else, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, so moving around and whatever different.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it adds onto the price and sometimes it takes away from the price because a person just really wants to have that experience. Like if you have a knap of Valley wine and you look at it and it says bottle in France.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Like why the fuck did they take it from that for Valley They send it to France and then send it back to me. That process could have ruined the rhyme. So that's why that in particular bottle of wine. Sorry, being like a so that bot of the wine. Depending on how it went and where it went to, it could be priced up or could be priced down. So yeah, so that's that's the reason why.
Speaker 1: But you drink before? Which is your favorite? Spade has that? I mean they got just pays the pink bottle. Oh and then the like that we like the rolls.
Speaker 4: Yeah and uh, which is the close Number two is the should I drink at mister Childs the white I'm not a bottle.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna try to pronounce it. Should I drink.
Speaker 5: Oh nine no, Parier parier?
Speaker 30: Yeah, yeah, I think lebron lebron. I love about them. That was a little bitter well. I love about that. I love the I love the rose version of that. What I love about them is they really don't promote at all.
Speaker 1: You got no, yeah, you just it's.
Speaker 5: More expensive than in the store like sixty five, seventy, like eighty nine the liquor store to is more so booth.
Speaker 1: You've been around for years. You don't get the ask questions here?
Speaker 32: Man, Yeah, yeah, tell me a crazy, crazy story.
Speaker 1: You're on tour. But I incriminated anybody damn a crazy night. It could be it could be a fight, it could be something. Man, do whatever.
Speaker 4: I tell you one of my crazy stories and I'll pass it to you.
Speaker 1: Yet you know, and you get your walk.
Speaker 19: That's what legistore.
Speaker 4: We're on the road like for three towns. We can't get no bud, we can't get no paupers, we can't get nothing. We just drop yeah, y'all, so we we can't get we can't we can't get nothing. We can't get nothing.
Speaker 1: We it to some town.
Speaker 4: And dougal man I got it. He caught the bag. So it was like two seconds the bosses turned around.
Speaker 1: This ship was so ill. I thought he was because I was like really because.
Speaker 4: Like I was just like, oh ship, I had the immediately leave because.
Speaker 33: Like a great idea, like we had people the rept but like everybody dropped.
Speaker 11: I got.
Speaker 1: Everybody gotta go tell the sport.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you some like I think it was Connecticut. Mm hmm, I'm talking about Connecticut used to show Norrie so much love that of course, you know, just because we went Norri we got the love too. We had a whole floor one time. I'm talking about literally a whole floor, every room of what yeah.
Speaker 26: Years ago though, yeah, years ago, you're still getting in trouble. I already know it's still said matter use maybe listen, hey man, be keptful.
Speaker 1: He may never make it again.
Speaker 16: We still wanted to win you eat for breakfast in the morning as a Presbyterian.
Speaker 7: Curious all right, we we we had. We had this dude we bought on the road that was a driver and I'm talking about he must have been a version.
Speaker 9: We bort him in the room. We bought him in the room, and we came back out his ouss in his head. He said, thank you, mister Normy, I got.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about. He was like this everything he could have won every room. I'm talking about, from room to room.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 4: The number one he did the niggasa Come care and listen to the Normy questions.
Speaker 34: What I gotta watch for you and everyone that's been on the road, not even that like know somebody him speak English Christian story you heard like from any of the rapper be sise you.
Speaker 4: I don't like any other rapping, not like hip hop story like the DM next story went madlaric.
Speaker 1: Imagine when he became aging idea.
Speaker 4: He's a detective. No, he said, no, he said, be honest, bon I mean you can't say it was it was? Uh will this story? This is how about Shampool? Shampool is the street team guy?
Speaker 14: You not?
Speaker 1: I'm saying anybody. First of all, is that you've heard what you've been doing, Ambassador. It's the new you know what I mean? Because yeah, yeah, yeah, you're figuring this sound like.
Speaker 16: This story.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you talk about about what is his story? Oh yeah, we want to start with you. Okay, all right, said Rappers. I relaxed. I'm gonna tell you twenty twenty three. I just got cool. Mister Lee like.
Speaker 5: Forty five days ago, I said, So I need to leave. You know, I'll be like yo, so you know we get the rentals. You know, we young, We better want at the rentals every time. So know me like, yo, listen to leave the gods my man in Miami. You know if you need any cars and being pa said mister Lee.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I bet I hit mister Lee.
Speaker 5: Everybody call is eight hundred twelve hundred.
Speaker 1: You hear, mister Lee. It's just staty honey. I'm like, yo, brow No, No, he's not.
Speaker 19: Come out.
Speaker 1: Dominican. Yeah, twenty it's twenty five about Dominican red man. You I gotta tell you like trip him. He's gonna get American shooting.
Speaker 5: I remember I read mister leave far feed me one day right boom, So.
Speaker 1: There is you're talking about the trash.
Speaker 5: So he meet me at home and bull Ham right ball we gott to catch a flake became yeah, bullhom you met me to come get.
Speaker 11: The car.
Speaker 1: The ball. He's trying to great to be sudden here, but I give him the car. He come in. He life, Yo, man, I gotta charge you for the smoking people he was calling.
Speaker 21: You don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to the passage and see what he is smoken. He call me to I said no, I said, just now, just come on. I pull up in the color and he said, oh you re what he said. No, figure is different. Monday hangs out with you.
Speaker 19: He hangs out with you on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday charges to get at the plump.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, let's go. Friday charges you be like by me. May tell you after you tell you can't let you and be like, but I see you Monday.
Speaker 14: To listen to me.
Speaker 1: You're like Friday, you're going to pl for twelve. I know Missity for New York. He's like four thousand. I know from New York. He used to be like, Yo, you're my brother. Yo, let's go eat. Then the day the party be like, Yo, Poppy, Yo for you? I fuck? Would you give me one hundred for years for your people?
Speaker 35: Three hundred? He be like, yes, just do my fa Yo. Just just just get out the light, just get out. It looks like yod found you want.
Speaker 1: Because I'm trying to get him back, but there's nothing I got.
Speaker 26: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Nor she got what the club want. I go to the club.
Speaker 16: He got Laurie in a section, and then after like fifteen minutes, he bought someone else in the section.
Speaker 1: So he got the section, the section.
Speaker 10: Double book, double book.
Speaker 1: Sections, and he talked about listen story, listen to this story, listen to this, give me going something.
Speaker 31: Larry's dad, but he got a double book, Sundy's drinking whatever he sees. Of course, the next day mister Lee hit me and said, Yo, you see that drinking was drinking.
Speaker 1: That was one of the other guy. I said, Yo, he was affected. You you own five? I don't remember.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Said, the five hundred is a fact.
Speaker 16: I sent the five hundred immediately, and then after that, mister Lisa.
Speaker 29: Now mister Lisa found that guys, I made it.
Speaker 1: Easy for him. I made it easy for him. I said, here it goes. Bro the double Bob told me Yo, she ha pool, y'all have.
Speaker 19: The fire and be like yo, word because you know my other friends will be like, yo, here for you sold you.
Speaker 1: So even at one twenty the day, we love mister Lee.
Speaker 6: But the person that Bannie tell you, yo, buppy a picture up on South Beach.
Speaker 1: It's twenty dollars for gas.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 1: This niggas more here than Sharges did the gas good you? How is crazible? I'm like, Okay, I see why he's talking. This crip is fire.
Speaker 9: He got a store and I don't know that to this motherfucking roll fucking joint, He's like, yo, this is some fifth passing.
Speaker 1: Was like, yo, the hit twenty dollars.
Speaker 19: And you know why call him mister Lee right because all the Chinese people be like hurt him and Mike.
Speaker 1: Who you are heard by? Bye? He thinks I'm Chinese by the way.
Speaker 21: Yeah, you know you.
Speaker 1: Don't know Dominican.
Speaker 29: You don't know what you're sticking up, Dominicans figuring out right now.
Speaker 1: It's a legend. But alright, listen, now we're gonna bring this this this is too mazing. We started out Boris, We're gonna Presentarian. We're gonna bring this tour right now, we'll go back. We're gonna bring the toll to Memphis.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, Oh we got amazing stories Memphis.
Speaker 1: I'm never going back. You can't go my fire.
Speaker 35: Even if really they were like you just listen, so you start the story and then let's let him.
Speaker 1: This is young, this is young really listening, ball a really nice. This is still yo. We only need pizza today, that's yeah, yea. So no ship, Yeah, we had to be. I'm in my probably like eighteen nineteen or so. We're going tall.
Speaker 5: We got a south By Southwest toll whatever, the whole East coast, and nor be like Yoastah coast the coast, nor be like yo, yeah good belle, So nor be like yo, come on the road with us.
Speaker 1: You know, y'all doing your music. You and shout out to my Bosston guys. Shout out to city boy D.
Speaker 5: Rest in peace to my boy Coca, they love you, you know, shout out, shout out to Jerks or my Bosston crew.
Speaker 1: So now we're on So we're on toll. We're on the road. We get to Memphis.
Speaker 5: So now Shampool besides Norri and face Forney only do say so now man Shampool and nor is the most experienced. So Shampool might be war experience, like Norm's more experience as the artist.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is come to.
Speaker 5: The city checking the so shout before Shampool.
Speaker 35: Know.
Speaker 5: So now Normy tell us, like, listen, Shampoo's the mo experienced guy besides me, you know, listen to him. He going he got you, like I bet He's like, you know, if I can't find me, He's like, yo.
Speaker 1: Exclaim Saper, a bad lit.
Speaker 19: Somewhere rock loud, familiar, rock clown, familiar, sent me on this tar the name he cut you?
Speaker 1: What story about here? Brown trying to dumping about real line. So now he's like, yo, you know, listen to Shampoo.
Speaker 5: So sha Pool came up with a slogan when she violated immediately. The slogan is we came on vacations, no even more probation. So he said that's like he said, this is young young really, So he's saying that because he.
Speaker 1: Really makes that fuss. City Boy did his jungle.
Speaker 29: Only.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Cody too. I'm from New York, so you know, we from wild cities.
Speaker 5: We ain't really I'm keeping real, like I've been to Florida, you know, certain places, but this is the first time we ever really been on tour and traveling driving state to state, ten hours here, fifteen hours here, whatever. So he telling us, Yo, we came over on vacation, don't leave on probation. Were like back cool. So we all Memphis. We looking for Bud and ship. That's how Nordy is a legend. I'm telling Norri like they experienced.
Speaker 1: On this roll.
Speaker 5: So we're looking for Bud. We're like, yo, yeah you got Bud. You got Budd boom woo. So we asked some black nigga. Boom nigga had on Jordan's.
Speaker 1: And sh I'm like yo.
Speaker 5: So everybody telling us like, yo, you're gonna get some mody, You're gonna we got you.
Speaker 1: We got you.
Speaker 20: Nor Be like yo, that niggames bringing us now, I'm like yo, nah, he had on the Joelers.
Speaker 1: This ship that we wear.
Speaker 5: He's bringing some bud shit, y shit, stupid sh I'm judging them on secrets like that nigga.
Speaker 1: Fright, y'all and he ain't getting us nothing.
Speaker 5: So some white dude comes, White dude like, Yo, I got y'allo give me about half an hour come to meet y'all.
Speaker 1: Nor like, Yo, that's not sugar.
Speaker 5: He going, he going to bring his bun. I'm like, I don't know this white boy. He don't know now he's just a fit. He ain't bringing us long at the show. That white boy is the one who came back and waters the bun.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, yo, normy really know this road ship both fast forward on me.
Speaker 3: Yo, Yo, don't leave, And I'm like, yes again, back to what really saying.
Speaker 1: So you know, hen't get big.
Speaker 20: He checked out here here get Hollywood, go to the road hill.
Speaker 1: He know we're young, wild, dumb and brief.
Speaker 5: He's like, shampoo, keep my eye on my young boys for real, like they are wow the room.
Speaker 1: Because I was single, I was like, I got I got a nice one. He told him. I told him this is so cool on all that, like so we and we and Willis and Memphis. They had Elvis was ever was he like, you know something like this like man woking around.
Speaker 29: Remember we never seen Elvis and like thought that was the Roe Elves.
Speaker 1: Jamie and we're like twenty so now we parted. We were like what was.
Speaker 20: Considered the top twelve of flyftis Burbon Street.
Speaker 1: Burbon Street.
Speaker 5: So who single at the time, he felt the y'all a little white y'all, so he felt the white front girl. So he had more boom. So Norm telling him Nor see him like yo, I shampoole I understand, but like yo, man like yoh, he's like doing something like guy living together.
Speaker 1: We like and I'm like, I ain't remember, I'm just what.
Speaker 11: I'm like.
Speaker 1: I'm good, y'all, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 20: So we like no even even feel like got his name. His name is Franchise on the gram.
Speaker 1: He followed us.
Speaker 20: He held us down the crowd. We met in the front of the hotel and he's like, y'all, so.
Speaker 5: Nor always like yo, we don't trust people will be out of town. We don't funk with nobody will be out of town. We don't say to us.
Speaker 1: This nigga pulled out every out had he was like he said like, listen, we didn't trust me. Yes, I trust me, Yo.
Speaker 5: We didn't know this when I mean, I mean it's literally it's another story of the same way. I'm gonna tell you after this, but literally, we didn't know this guy from a hole in the wall. This nigga, you know, you know the book that got to see these the old school nigga had every album of.
Speaker 1: Norm I trust him that it was our driver. We trust that trust.
Speaker 5: Now you know, we're like, yo, we out yo, were out so we're like we living with nor boom, were out boom. We don't trust us, Like, let's go be like bat we getting the wet shampoo.
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm good. I beat the like. Come on, man, were in another state. We in Memphis, Yo, come on, y'all about this, and I went to the project. We went wrong. Hold on, it doesn't matter what color world us just curd ahead.
Speaker 5: Now we going back to the room whatever. We probably drunk a little smoke, fall asleep because we gotta We got these young kids.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Memphis is mad racist right outside all those areas that we were at.
Speaker 1: Now knew that. So now we got to show in the morning.
Speaker 5: I think this is the day we got to Memphis, I think we didn't perform yet, so we got to show the next day now through Memphis. No, no, we had to show in Memphis because I got a story.
Speaker 1: Going to the baby. That's all our day off. Okay we stage don't remember, Yeah.
Speaker 36: We did something extra well so now so now so now we wake up in the morning, so he's not getting ready, so we ain't ship Pool because he's like the role manager.
Speaker 1: He's the it's the headline up. He's like the role manager, you know, you know, slash big brother. So everybody looking at Shimpoo. Shimpool comes to code and shout out the code. He coming room. He's like, yo, yo, dad, hold on. He's like, my dad didn't come in. My nigga. We in the middle of Mims, the city, so those woods is like what so now we're not everybody do yo? He don't come out? Come out. He's like, no, my dad didn't come home. That's like home alone. Remember he's a kid. Kids, they can't.
Speaker 5: Those kids, you can't should come in shoot yo, and they hit me like yo, man, you can't wash your man.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened. They's like yo, yo coolly jail for the.
Speaker 4: Raheem said, because first off, I got a text from Shampoo.
Speaker 1: It was GZ four full eighteen.
Speaker 2: He was a hand come.
Speaker 13: He did you shut.
Speaker 6: You sent me?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to memorize I got a three. So just.
Speaker 4: So look, so when he's when I see this ship, I'm like, oh ship, this niggas drunk. So at first, that's what I'm saying. I'm like, yo, I'm not thinking nothing in shampoo. But now this is this is the part, is the part that you didn't pick up. And I don't know, you see what he just.
Speaker 30: Did, so our rightress, Jamie, when he walked in, that's what shampoo, that's what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He thinks that.
Speaker 4: Works with white women. Yo, fine, it was working. So we end up for her Oyster at the Oyster Show.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: So we went bobing and I could tell he was trying to make a break for it. Like he was single at the time. He's trying to make a break for it. So I was like, all right, Shampool, you know, we got to go back Shampoo.
Speaker 1: He and he gets said, he gives her the dance, you know, and and then he gave her a toxa blonde guy. She never doth southside her life. It's the the cassel you you got to you got to know the cost of black.
Speaker 14: I was.
Speaker 1: Talking about. He was, first of all, that's like, you know, that's frist of all, y'alln't even really like, first of all, I'm with these guys. First of all, this is no.
Speaker 19: This was so irresponsible as a label rapp. I failed this night, bro and my son's day. I failed this night, this night, I totally I let everyone down. My son nor ready hired me. Really that looked up to me. I ever, I looked I let everyone down that day.
Speaker 14: Yo.
Speaker 1: So right, we had a jack bar, so right to go. They're like, yo, pool they had enough because we've been out of the Sunday is already down this dark They're like, Yo, we're gone.
Speaker 19: I'm like, yo, no, go ahead, I got yo, because Yo, I got these girls.
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm gonna go. He's like, Yo, come on, come on, come on now, let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I thought I could took him up until you kissed the I was like all the he's and we just because there was a good day.
Speaker 1: It was a birthday. She started crying. She was like, was like, no one took care.
Speaker 4: By the way, wait, I should have said something because he was one of twelve minutes. And she turned around like no one was there from me on my birthday, Like, oh, I'm a great date. I'm a great thirty minute date.
Speaker 1: Thirty minutes. I'm gonna give you the best life.
Speaker 17: Longside, we got on your side thirty minutes. Thirty minutes after you don't make your life to say that.
Speaker 4: I can keep going, you know, so hold on getting me so now, no, no, no, before we were sitting there burning or we just finished burning, so I think it's me right, and I forget I don't know if really was in the room or not. And that's saying Conan knocked on the door. So Conan knocked on the door and he was he was like he was like my post and come home.
Speaker 1: So I was just like, I have to do York like like in his ribs.
Speaker 4: But listen, but you gotta realize I'm the leader and I'm the next experience, so don't fold nor.
Speaker 1: In my heart.
Speaker 14: I'm like he was.
Speaker 1: Going to be professional.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like, y'all like, so I'm so I'm looking at I'm looking at conat but I can't give.
Speaker 1: Him then worry. I'm like, this is wrong.
Speaker 4: Ye alright, I said, he hit me a little while ago. I need to tell him to cz seventeen forty four. I said, he hit me, don't worry about him. You going, I said, go to your room. We'll come see you. As soon as he went, this room.
Speaker 29: Was in nig hit.
Speaker 1: He got away. He said, call it y'all iver been. This is, this is, this is, this is how this is.
Speaker 4: This is where racism goes wrong. Right right, this is where racism goes right. Me and Raheem Raheem is half fort a weekend, half black. I happen to be half for a week and half black. So all of us made one of us together, made one full latino one of the black birthday. And we said sticking this nigga name, and he said, you gotta be a Raymond or Gonzos.
Speaker 1: Last thing.
Speaker 14: No man.
Speaker 1: Called. We called and we was like, yo, listen, they can't be a lot of them. That was they said.
Speaker 14: It was.
Speaker 1: Said what they said. I was Mexican. He was like, we got snor was all the.
Speaker 20: Then we had to get your shirt collar something that like you had a.
Speaker 1: He was the only one in jail.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let you take over the story. So we're like all right. They're like, yo, you gotta give a thousand dollars. I'm like bet, so we go down there.
Speaker 1: We paid.
Speaker 4: It's a Puerto Rican lady. How the fun I got?
Speaker 1: Hor I got?
Speaker 4: She like, yo, she said that was She said, I know that was you because when I called she said, I knew that was you. She was like, yo, but I suggest you get him out of here. Immediately I said yeah, And I was like, but but why did you just say that? She was like, he is the only one.
Speaker 1: Here, like he's like his shirt the other man is people were here, might not go the only one there? That is a sun. It was charged, by the way, it's not giving out. Once cut off the lection. Look, I said, yo, let me get a b He pointed to the week, like, get you some week.
Speaker 4: Tell three minutes of the story. So I go and pay the money. That shampool calls me and he goes, yo, I'm out. I just bled myself out. I said, yea, I failed you out. He said, know you did.
Speaker 1: I gave her the money. I gave him the money. I went right back to that jail immediately back then she knew me pain. Yeah, say ship.
Speaker 5: Definitely because out there, see in New York like other states, y'all look in New York, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: You can have ten bands on, you can't bail yourself.
Speaker 5: So normal so I mean shampoo, Shampoo didn't know that social with shampoo and he's like, oh, Ship, we can build ourself out.
Speaker 1: He had money, so you know he build this out out.
Speaker 20: You have money on his car, but normalan build him out not knowing that.
Speaker 1: So did you have the money back?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: Now? So now let me tell you the charges this for you to it has to start from the from the bar, right. So I'm with these guys. We were bouncing, bought the ball, brought day at the bar. Poor this mentioned it was our day off. It was our day off, and we're on We're on Bourbon Street.
Speaker 19: We got homeless people flipping, kids flipping nor we're giving these kids twenty dollars. Were the ship. We're like thirty d We're thirty deep. We're bouncing with everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 19: No yeah this good Bilt gang, Oh ship, good Bill gang.
Speaker 1: So this is the introduction of no, no, it's not shampoo. It's a good belt gang.
Speaker 19: I'm just the fucking guy behind the guys. So I'm gonna be pushing right. So now we're bouncing. I meet this girl right so so she's so I'm I met her at a jazz bar. This is a jazz No, No, I met at the seafool bar. My boy, I I buy oysters.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, yo's got you. Horty got be ready. So I'm like yo, I'm like, yo, yo, let's get two dozen oysters. You know, like we're yo. And then you're like, all right, we in then fuck it. Then you know, we eat and the ship shorty coming. I'm chilling. So then I'm like I already see them. And I was like, yo, were honest, Like, nah, Yo, we're leaving. No, I'm not. I'm not leaving.
Speaker 4: Friend left, remember she was with Yeah, yes, her first letter. I knew you out did it. I was like you first off, the first off, and and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, we out. I'm like, nah, damn, I got something right here. I said, I think I got something right here. Little piece was no, No, I wasn't on PC right.
Speaker 19: So right so then so right now, so this is what happens, right, So I'm still bouncing around.
Speaker 1: They take off. So now I asked somebody, I'm like, yo, I'm looking.
Speaker 29: I'm trying to buy ecstasy or money to win.
Speaker 1: They say, yo, you could buy it. Come with me, and I'm in Memphis.
Speaker 19: First of all, you know how stupid is you know how exactly not out of line. I go to the project, I would say, across the street with this guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know who this guy is. He brings me to the club, to the cross street.
Speaker 19: I buy ecstasy and we from the fucking projects.
Speaker 22: Already exactly these guys.
Speaker 1: So this was a horrible moment for me. She wanted to know, she would know it was about her. She wanted to go on you.
Speaker 19: She's right, so I wanted to because I was that was my weekend thing at that time. No, I'm gonna tell you right.
Speaker 1: So now, so now I have to weed and the and the ecstasy in my pocket. I'm outside with her. They all gone. She starts crying and say, shan't pool. I want to thank you so much as my birthday. I had a great time. So now kissing.
Speaker 19: If you don't know, I'm gonna if you ain't never cast a blanco woman.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna introduce you. You look like her eyes. I don't know if he ever this to you. If he never, you need him to tell.
Speaker 19: Him to do this.
Speaker 1: He looks you in the eye, he holds your face and goes and good, and then he goes, that's the cost of the custom.
Speaker 29: So I'm all in and I'm all in right, So now she's like, I'm costing.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, the cop call full of during the concert.
Speaker 19: So during the Costa blanca, the car I look back, the cop called.
Speaker 1: The cops jump out in the middle of my kiss. They jump out.
Speaker 19: They said, yeah you okay, we we we see him hit you exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Like get against white cos white coss, both of them. Course, they're like, get against the car.
Speaker 29: Now she's bucking out, Oh my god, no stuff, No, he's with me.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing this to him? She wants to say, yes, he hit me. No, And they put it on the hood and they put on a up and as she said, oh my god, I don't know him. I don't know why. I don't know why you have this my first time. I mean, I'm switching and now I'm looking at her light. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 14: Yo.
Speaker 10: So now guys, I'm fun. I'm fun, and I'm like, Yo, She's like, oh my god, why you got drugs? I don't know why you got drugs? And I'm like, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. We just cast a blockhut. We was together two minutes ago. We were a full couple. We looked at the Alobhols, we went together. I get you them and that's when they bum in the fucking jail. So you got shocking domestic Biden's first.
Speaker 20: Exactly, so exactly, it's safe to say you published.
Speaker 1: Start for the rest the rest of for no reason, no reasons, go through the system, right, God bless me. I have seventeen hundred dollars in my pocket, God bless me. So I go through the system.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 19: So now I'm wearing a pink shirt that says Conan because when we prom on on Conan, nor on good Belt Gang and nor ready, this was a deal, right because no Rey knows me.
Speaker 1: For a long time, I worked at Death Jam and still do.
Speaker 19: And then they called me and said, yo, we need you to go upstairs to rock a lot familiar, to fuck.
Speaker 1: With this all your mi Kanto's fucking record. No Riego. He's going upstairs now to rock life familiar.
Speaker 29: I'm like, what is that like?
Speaker 1: You got to go upstairs and talk to og Wan. I'm like, go upstairs. They're like, yo, you gotta go on the road. Boom. That's when we started sucking around. So now right, so I go through the system.
Speaker 19: Right, I'm I'm I'm all in right because No is like, yo, I need you to drive from me. I say, cool, if you let my son perform, no problem. You some performed for for he opened up a good belt gang and then you know, you drive the tour.
Speaker 1: No problem. I drove the tour.
Speaker 19: He said, I'm an pay you and I'm gonna make sure your son is good and yeah, straight boom that was the deal. So I'm driving the hotel. I get fucking arrested in Memphis. So right, I go through the system. Now I'm ready. I'm I'm I don't know what the fuck I'm doing because I'm in Memphis. I've never been arrested in Memphis, Like I know what happens.
Speaker 1: In New York A little bit. No, no, So now I asked over.
Speaker 19: I asked the officer. I say, hey, are you able to bail out here? She said no, won't you sit down? I said, I'm sorry, I sit down. All of a sudden, this big, big black dude come through, a short sergeant, white shirt come through.
Speaker 1: He looks black. Yeah, he's black. He looks, he looks, and he's like, y'all, where you from?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: I said, y'all, I'm from Brooklyn, from New York. He said, what you're doing out here? They said? I'm on tour with Noriega. I just got caught on on some bullshit.
Speaker 30: Man.
Speaker 1: He said, that's said.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 19: He said Noriega. He said nor Reget the rapper. I said, yeah, I'm on tour with him said you are from Queens. I was like word, I'm like yo.
Speaker 1: He said, yo, you got money on you. I said yeah, you want to bail yourself out? I'm like yeah.
Speaker 19: The other cop sitting I say, wait right here. He came back remibrorus and he said, yo, fifteen hundred dollars. I paid fifteen hundred dollars. Boom, I get out. I caught it and on YO, I'm out and just built myself out.
Speaker 1: He said, no, you dam't. I built you.
Speaker 19: He said, no, you didn't nigga, I just fucking paid fifteen hundred dollars, said no, you didn't, Bro, I just fucking paid right now to get Bell draft. He said, nah. So we go back to be Bell boss man. And the girl was like, that's Nory right from Queens. Now we don't give the money back, but you're from Queens. Here's your money.
Speaker 1: This whole day was squeez shit in jail.
Speaker 11: The big homiees like, what, I'm from Queens, nigga, you got money, you out of here.
Speaker 19: Then I go there, she's like, we don't getting money back, but he's from Queens.
Speaker 1: I'm a Queens And somebody was like, Yo, this is some bullshit queen ship. How about Queens saying Jeans. I'm at Memphis is a while a while, And first of all, Norman was like, yo, fuck that Yo.
Speaker 19: No outside of y'am out, y'all got to go to court tomorrow because in Memphis you go to.
Speaker 1: Court the next day. He's like, he's like, Yo, fuck that ship. We never coming back. Get out of here. We out of here.
Speaker 19: I said, hello, I'm just listen.
Speaker 1: I want to be on the tour with y'all for Drink Champs. We're just going to the gas station. They're running the plate and I'm gonna want to go to jail back then you could do that.
Speaker 4: You can actually catch a case as long as they a felony. You could catch a case anything whatever, as long as that a felony and not go.
Speaker 1: To that state. And there's no bitch warrants. They don't sound it's like you ain't really getting stopped sting. But I ain't believe nor was like, I ain't go. We gotta stay in Memphis. What would you say to.
Speaker 13: Me?
Speaker 29: Down?
Speaker 1: Got something?
Speaker 19: Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours Truly, d J e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriagon, I g at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at d J E f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com.