Speaker 1: You know what Christmas carollers and snow have in common? What you pee on both and they disappear.
Speaker 2: No, that's not.
Speaker 3: The other night, oh telling the Christmas Carol Championships in the city. It was on, Oh we're talking sopranos versus baritone, piggy pudding figuos versus the sugar plum sonatas.
Speaker 1: It was getting ugly up in there, and that's why we sent Jose and Alexis to drop the mic right in front of the stage to ask the people, what you doing at the Christmas Carol Championships.
Speaker 4: What you're doing at the Christmas carolling competition?
Speaker 5: Just hang out, just me and my friends.
Speaker 4: Were you planning on coming to this tonight?
Speaker 5: Or did you just heck you for a very long time? He sings, inquire in our church?
Speaker 4: Oh you sing? Are you wanting to be up there?
Speaker 5: I already got recruited by some groups, So next year maybe.
Speaker 4: Wait, this could be your big break. What would your song be that you sing there?
Speaker 5: Slent night saw Oh s are you resting? I screwed up the first time saw No. I crack under pressure real easy.
Speaker 6: I really know I should not be putting pressure on you I don't even notice thing. Oh I thought this was like a professional, top tier recruitment.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think they were just giving our cards to pretty much anybody.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would actually want to go watch the Christmas Caroling competition, but I would watch it if it was a bunch of people that didn't know any of the words.
Speaker 3: Just words silent night over.
Speaker 4: I didn't know I could root for a caroler. That guy's got my vote next year.
Speaker 5: Man, We're all're all there for you.
Speaker 3: What you doing at the Christmas Caroling competition?
Speaker 8: Hey, I am a judge for the coral competition tonight.
Speaker 4: Wow, we got one of.
Speaker 3: The official judges in front of us.
Speaker 5: So what did it take to be a judge for one of these?
Speaker 8: Really? Nothing at all. It seems like no no choral experience required. Bro, I heard that Gloria song for the first time tonight. You ever heard that Gloria song?
Speaker 3: You don't, Okay, you don't know a lot of Christmas terms, probably like holly Jolly.
Speaker 8: Not know what figgie pudding is this whole time, didn't google it, didn't do anything, very little prep.
Speaker 3: This is like the big Championship.
Speaker 4: It was also locally televised as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there anyone less qualified to judge a Christmas time?
Speaker 3: He doesn't need to know what carols are heard?
Speaker 4: This. I ended up here what you're doing at the Christmas Carolyn competition?
Speaker 7: So truly, we're actually here for a wedding and wandered around looking for a cocktail bar and heard some singing and could not turn away.
Speaker 4: Oh so you wandered into a Carolyn competition.
Speaker 7: Yes, Unfortunately they weren't taking any late carolers, so I just am here to watch.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, you wanted to go on stage? Yeah, that would be ideal, but apparently that's not a thing.
Speaker 2: All right, So you have some singing experience if you were to go out there, you can't sing, but you're giving a pep talk to the carollers.
Speaker 4: What would you say to them? Like, listen, the whole world.
Speaker 7: Is gonna get cold if you don't get up there and sing Carol of the bells.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're go to the threatening route. It's that serious. Do you have kids or anything?
Speaker 6: God, no gonna say. I'm kind of worried for them if you talk like this.
Speaker 2: So you're a therapy do you talk to your clients like this when they need it.
Speaker 4: Oh, maybe that's the therapy that I've been waiting for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you get her her card and information? Because I think she's gonna have some new clients.
Speaker 5: From the show.
Speaker 6: You go to a therapist to cry it out, but apparently she just makes you cry.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's what you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could out there and stop crying.
Speaker 1: It's what you're doing at the Christmas Carol Championships, where jose and Alexis to the bitter cold temperatures and put their attraction for each other aside to ask other people a simple question.
Speaker 3: What you doing at the Christmas Carolyn competition.
Speaker 5: We're a barbershop group.
Speaker 6: We do a lot of going jingle jingle, jingle jingle while everybody else is singing.
Speaker 5: By the way, you look beautiful.
Speaker 3: You have Christmas lights on your body of your shoes.
Speaker 4: Describe to people your shoes, Well, my boots are made of red glitter.
Speaker 3: And lights and lights, so cute on the lights and of course the candy cane leg warmers because you know you can't be a Christmas elf without leg warmers.
Speaker 5: Well that's awesome, Okay, So we.
Speaker 4: Have one of the best songs. It's a crowd favorite. What explain?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: So we have a song that is about being alone on Christmas?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's a crowd favorite, requesting do the alone songs? It's silent night because you're literally the only person there.
Speaker 1: Christmas Believe. We have judges who don't recognize the song, singers who don't know most of the words, and we finally get someone who's supposed to be actually legit, and what do they want to sing about? Not holly jolly Christmas?
Speaker 5: No, I'm alone and depressed.
Speaker 1: Where's my zanies at? Actually again, I do want to go to that version.
Speaker 5: Of the show.
Speaker 4: What you do at the Christmas carolling competition? Listen to the carrollers and had a drink before? Oh it's too warm because it's cold out here. The drinking just for the warm or it doesn't help enjoy the carols a little more, maybe a little bit of both. Okay, are you rooting training teams? Well, the first one already won. Oh I missed the winner.
Speaker 5: Oops that was one of them.
Speaker 4: Oopsie did the crowd like go crazy or anything? I missed it?
Speaker 5: Chure cheer, cheer, cheer.
Speaker 2: Yeah oooh yeah, yeah, what did you do when they won, you say so.
Speaker 3: She fell off a building.
Speaker 4: Especially only had one drink.
Speaker 5: A second time.
Speaker 1: You became good friends with that wine lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, watched the show, but we did share a dream. I feel like I'm talking to my mom.
Speaker 1: That was what you're doing at the Christmas Carol Championship. That was actually a good time to that. Next year, we got your phone tap coming up right after this.