Speaker 1: You found us on podcasts, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And more importantly, I know if you're on podcasts, you are online right now, and you better be shopping for our merch for a cause we've got the cutest gear right now and it's all one proceeds going to Action against Hunger. Just go to Brook Andjeffrey dot com to get your shopping done now the show.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Instantly, Walt Disney World tweeted out quote nineteen thirty nine was a vibe hashtag happy place, Okay, and then everybody pointed out that's.
Speaker 4: The year World War two started.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know what Disney said after they deleted it, they came back and said, we're late.
Speaker 5: Ah, that's like Walter, you were late for WWII, which stands for World War two, but you're not late for WCII.
Speaker 1: I mean we did get into that war pretty late, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two viral sound bites from the internet. Only enough time to play one of them. Let's get right into your choices. Your first option is a Christmas theme song you've never heard before that's designed to put a little jingle in your jangle and some.
Speaker 4: Mule side in your backside.
Speaker 3: Or you want to go with option two, which is actual audio that aired on TV back in nineteen eighty seven. It happened at the very end of a Muppet Family Christmas on ABC and left viewers in complete and total shock. What's it gonna be, shaken your rump or Muppets get gumped?
Speaker 1: Oh this is hard. I'm gonna go Muppets.
Speaker 4: Get one for the Muppets, Brook.
Speaker 1: I love to relive my childhood trauma.
Speaker 2: Give me nineteen eighty seven, Muffets.
Speaker 4: I honestly think you made a great choice.
Speaker 3: Let's put into the sound of the Muppet Family Christmas ending from nineteen eighty seven that left viewers in total shock.
Speaker 6: Very Christmas, everyone, Hey Christmas, Chris.
Speaker 4: I'm doctor Timothy Johnson.
Speaker 6: Later on Nightline, it's a controversy about life and death. Do you keep a doomed baby alive so it's organs can be used to save the lives of others?
Speaker 3: What Cliff ran at the end of the Muppet Live TV.
Speaker 7: My god, which, oh my god, I'm a scarved I probably watched that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was seven years old and all.
Speaker 8: These years later.
Speaker 3: Let's get right into your shock collar question of the day, and Jake I don't know if it's a clip that we just heard, or if it's the large pills that I took before we came on the air, But I feel really good about your question.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is, hit us with it well.
Speaker 9: The holiday experts say, if you're using more than three pieces of tape to wrap a present, then you're doing it wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh I am always doing it.
Speaker 8: People in Japan they don't even use it.
Speaker 9: I know it's amazing, but not everything can be packaged up into a neat little box with a bow on top, like the three hundred Twitch subscriber bots I purchased for Jose, Oh for the twenty pounds of loose eyelash glue that I got for Alexis. You know, some items just can't be easily covered up in bright festive paper. And that's why a new survey asked a thousand people to name a gift that's difficult to wrap. And I have the top four answers in front of me. We'll get into them all in another holiday edition of Unglued Family Feud. We'll start with the guy who's so excited for presents he's already looped up his chimney.
Speaker 3: Young Jeffrey you don't have to do that, you know, Yeah, I wanted him to have easy access.
Speaker 9: Jeff tell me a gift that's difficult to wrap.
Speaker 3: Well, I know from experience giving somebody a swiffer is tough.
Speaker 1: Didn't we just go over the other days or you were giving women kitchen.
Speaker 9: Use that in the back.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who it was. Nobody wants a swiffer.
Speaker 3: People want their house or a broom or anything wrong narrow that's tough to raw. So I'm gonna go with cleaning tools, broom, swiffer, et cetera.
Speaker 9: I'll give you every cleaning tool, and I'll tell you none of them are on the list.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants them wrapped.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey, I know what you're getting for.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 11: The other day I was trying to give my friend a birthday gift and it was a bottle of wine.
Speaker 12: And I hate wrapping them because if you put it in the stupid little.
Speaker 1: Wine bags, they know what it is then like instantly.
Speaker 13: If you wrap it, it's in the shape of a water so it's hard to wrap.
Speaker 3: But that's easy to wrap. It's not about like hiding it.
Speaker 11: I'm good alcohol because it clinks around too and stuff.
Speaker 3: I think it's hard show me alcohol.
Speaker 9: Get a better gift for someone, So I.
Speaker 8: Don't wrap presence anymore. I'm awful.
Speaker 6: But I look back to my childhood, Jake, and I think Jeff can agree.
Speaker 8: We love balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking that too, Yes.
Speaker 10: And.
Speaker 6: I remember trying to wrap a football for a family member in a soccer ball and it's just so hard.
Speaker 14: So I'm going to go with balls, Jake, Great sports balls number one, great answer, Jose over to Brook A gift that's difficult to wrap?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I mean the things that are hard to wrap are either really soft because you can't like push the tape down without it like poking all, or they're a weird shape like last year my son got his first ever bike, and let.
Speaker 1: Me tell you, not easy to wrap.
Speaker 8: No way you.
Speaker 1: Actually I use newspaper.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm gonna go with the.
Speaker 9: Bike bicycle tricycle number four on the list. Let's go over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know I used this answer yesterday and it was right, and I bet it's on the list again.
Speaker 4: So I said cash.
Speaker 1: You just put cash in a card, that's all you do. Like they have specific cards even for cash.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about having a card with it, just the cash. How do you wrap money individually?
Speaker 2: Wrapping dollar bill and how do you prevent it from getting torn when the package.
Speaker 3: Is It's especially awkward when you try and take it a couple hours later to the club and you then you throw it on stage and everybody's confused.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how do you know it's cash?
Speaker 3: Then I'm gonna go with cash Jack, terrible cash money. I don't know, Alexis.
Speaker 9: I have two more answers on the list. Save you from a shot collar.
Speaker 6: Think of what Brook said about soft and weird shaped things. Your favorite thing ever stuffy?
Speaker 8: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll just go with that.
Speaker 11: Stuffed animals, Chake.
Speaker 9: Stuffed animals is not on the list. Reak out the list so far. Basketball football number one gave Jose all balls for that one, Alexis number two. Stuffed animals number three was a pet A lot of issues going on.
Speaker 3: Try trying to wrap some live stock the other year and it was awkward.
Speaker 1: We did a fish once and didn't turn out well.
Speaker 3: Water was the bicycle somebody wanted to hear Holly Jolly Christmas saying like goofy Okay, you'll have all the year.
Speaker 1: It's like goofy wait country.
Speaker 3: That's your shock College question of the day.
Speaker 10: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: How often do the people in this room check your spam folders? Not your work one, I mean like your personal accounts.
Speaker 8: Oh, every like a few months. I will, And there's a lot of people in there.
Speaker 1: I don't really ever check it.
Speaker 10: Yeah me either.
Speaker 1: You can't reach me, then too bad.
Speaker 3: Well, if you haven't done it recently, you might want to. Because a fifty five year old woman from Michigan named Lauras Spears was recently looking for a missed email from one of her friends, and she rarely ever does this, but she checked her spam folder and in there was a message from the Michigan Lottery saying, Hey, you just want a prize. We've been trying to get a hold of you and you're not responding.
Speaker 6: Don't believe you, Prince in Michigan.
Speaker 3: Definitely seems a little bit suspicious, but surprisingly it was actually legit. What she tells, she logged into her lottery account to confirm if the message was true, and that's when it was revealed to her that she had actually won three million.
Speaker 15: Dollars million, who.
Speaker 4: Three mil three milk?
Speaker 3: Laura bought a Mega Million's lottery ticket just a few weeks before and didn't realize that she matched five numbers, including the mega multiplier.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, should they know who?
Speaker 10: Won?
Speaker 8: Have an account if you log in and buy under your account?
Speaker 2: So that's why sometimes people are a mystery and sometimes they're not.
Speaker 8: And all they can say is, we was bought in this city.
Speaker 3: I guess it.
Speaker 4: So somehow it went into spam and she didn't know until she checked that older.
Speaker 3: If it wasn't for her friends saying hey, did you get my email, no, it.
Speaker 4: Would have just sat there and she never would have collected.
Speaker 1: Do you think the friends getting a cut there?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 8: She's like, oh I found her email block. We'll never talk to you again.
Speaker 3: But now she says she plans on taking an early return hireman. And she also said she's going to be checking her spam folder regularly now and now she's gonna be falling for all those other scams that you guys were talking about. So be careful, Laura, but we're gonna all check our spam folders. Meanwhile, Laser story is coming up next. It's the radio segment that's launching the first inconvenience store.
Speaker 4: It's only open half an hour.
Speaker 3: A week inconvenience on Mondays at one in the afternoon, and they only accept cashier's checks.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 3: It's Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the world, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other sliper derbs just don't. This first laser store is out of Spain. Thirty year old woman sent her mother a terrifying video where she was blindfolded as someone was holding a knife to her throat, and she was saying she'd been kidnapped and doesn't know why. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Nice of the kidnappers to let her take a video and send it to her mom.
Speaker 3: Well, then she added, if her mother says anything to the police, the kidnappers would kill her.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Just one big problem with her story. This was exactly the fourth time she told her mom she'd been kidnapped, and the three before this one were all faked a lot.
Speaker 1: I would not believe her.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on cuz they did work those three other times. Mom gave her supposed kidnappers a total of forty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Snapers. You cannot do this to your mother. I just know that. It's a lot of stingy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was even caught back then when the police found her and her accomplices living it up at a casino.
Speaker 4: So you think mom would not pay.
Speaker 3: Up this time around, Okay, but you'd be wrong because she did.
Speaker 6: The parents ever, it's like, okay, we get it, and this happens all the time.
Speaker 3: Luckily, somehow the authorities caught wind of it, started investigating, and the woman with her four accomplices were arrested for trying to extort another fifty grand from the mother.
Speaker 8: Wow, as they should. That's awful.
Speaker 2: I lie to my mom one time about staying at a friend's house and she calls me out on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was even shaking kidnappings.
Speaker 3: A local news reporter started her report by saying, have you ever wondered how many times you can fake your own kidnapping and get away with it? Well, the answer we found is four more at eleven.
Speaker 6: More specific, mom, I need you to buy four first class tickets to the ball.
Speaker 8: Here's the names.
Speaker 3: Listed nextly as their stories out of India. A local village spent months dealing with daily energy cuts, like the lights in the power would go out for two to three hours and nobody could figure out why. After weeks of investigation, officials finally discovered the reason had nothing to do with energy.
Speaker 4: Sources or electricity.
Speaker 3: Turns out the outages were done on purpose by a young man who was desperate to meet his girlfriend in the dark.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess he's definitely a duo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his name is Sunita.
Speaker 3: He's an electrician in the village, and he was cutting power so the two of them could sneak off to a local school and make.
Speaker 4: Out for a while.
Speaker 8: In the school.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to see her face though, while apparently the residents had had enough and banded together. The next time the lights went off and they caught them in the act.
Speaker 1: That's got to be a little embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Witnesses say.
Speaker 3: The man was then paraded around the village, where he admitted to what he was doing. Ultimately, the villagers convinced the couple to get married.
Speaker 8: I did not expect.
Speaker 3: They no longer have to sneak around anywhere, and the lights have stayed on ever since.
Speaker 1: That's actually a really sweet story.
Speaker 4: Dislikes it because she keeps the lights on.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I love it with the lights on.
Speaker 4: His Mex show has had a taie land.
Speaker 3: A thirty two year old woman named Apron Meeking was planning a trip with her friends when she thought before she left that she was going to get new eyebrows to look pretty. Oh, Meeking said. A friend suggested a budget shop for me, saying they had a bogo deal two tattooed eyebrows for the price of one.
Speaker 2: You don't want a budget eyebrows is one of the especially tattooed those aren't away any type.
Speaker 3: So she did it, and after the procedure she looked in the mirror and was completely speechless. The tattoo shop went overboard and gave her four eyebrows instead of two.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I.
Speaker 2: Mean if one is bad, if you only have eyebrow that said, then four must be great.
Speaker 16: She always looked shocked, and it is cool if you want four eyebrows, but she didn't, so she went back to the shop where they just filled in the gap between.
Speaker 4: Huge giant eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Why did you go back to the same shot.
Speaker 8: Like a statue?
Speaker 1: She's pretty.
Speaker 3: She then sought to have the botched brows removed, but the next day she discovered the clinic has got shut down.
Speaker 1: She went back to Gowhere removed.
Speaker 4: She was not able to contact the owners.
Speaker 2: Today's people who don't learn their lesson, like between the kidnapping mother and.
Speaker 3: The lady me. King said she felt so insecure that she hid in her home for months. But after learning about the incident online, another tattoo artist offer to fix her brows for free.
Speaker 4: Man, he gave her new ones six eyebrows.
Speaker 17: Now, no, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it was free. The last one was only a Bogo deal.
Speaker 3: It was a procedure that took three months as the old ink had to be removed and faded before tattooing new eyebrows on. But now Making says she's happy again and can lead a normal life.
Speaker 2: Oh man, She's always going to be known as the quad brow girl.
Speaker 4: This next lazer story is out of snooze, HQ.
Speaker 10: Oh let's go there.
Speaker 8: I just want to here.
Speaker 3: You've probably heard someone say, just imagine all the stuff I could get done if I didn't have to sleep.
Speaker 1: See, I would take out going to the bathroom. I think that big wasted time.
Speaker 8: Oh man.
Speaker 1: I always I love sleep, sleep.
Speaker 3: Well, a new pole hasts more than six thousand adults. If you could eliminate your own need for sleep, would you do it? Forty nine percent said no, they wouldn't bother it's nice, thirty percent said yes, they'd still sleep, and twenty one percent we're sure.
Speaker 6: We're sure.
Speaker 1: Why why they answer?
Speaker 4: Why are you doing this?
Speaker 3: Just don't answer it, walk away.
Speaker 11: This is a tougher question.
Speaker 8: I'll give him that mine.
Speaker 3: Just don't put an answer down.
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes I need to go to sleep just so I can wake up in a better mood.
Speaker 8: Sleep is so fun.
Speaker 6: Literally, the first thing I do in the morning when I wake up is go man, I can't wait to do that again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the best part of my driving to work. I'll tell you, no, don't driving jack for what it's worth.
Speaker 3: Men are far more likely to continue sleeping than women are. Thirty seven percent of men would do it, only twenty three percent of women. But the biggest disparity is a person's age. Younger people surveyed between eighteen and twenty nine, we're much more likely to want to continue sleeping.
Speaker 10: Really, really, I.
Speaker 8: Thought it'd the other way.
Speaker 2: I find my dad's sleeping everywhere like that man can fall asleep no matter where he's at.
Speaker 6: But when Dad's wake up so early, and then they drag about it, and then they fall asleep by now.
Speaker 1: And then you're at lunch with them and wait, dad, yeah, dad.
Speaker 3: See the difference is that's not by choice, that's a total accident. But as people age, they're more willing to give up sleep, to the point where only seventeen percent of people sixty five and older say they'd continue sleeping if their body didn't have to do it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, there's not much time left, yes, yeah, Or they're like, I want to watch my program.
Speaker 4: I'll sleep when I'm dead. You know, some people can do stuff while.
Speaker 3: They sleep, Like people are sleepwalkers, some are sleep talkers.
Speaker 4: And then there's this guy. He works out in his sleep.
Speaker 1: That's impressive.
Speaker 3: Why do you think Sheelle is looking so trim? Oh he's a fit guy. I mean, Lazer Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 10: On Monday, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We all know the true spirit of Christmas is about being with the family.
Speaker 4: Yes, for sure, rereading, love and joy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Christmas cheers, and of course ruthless competition and holiday bragging rights. Nobody on earth is more obsessed with winning than hardcore Christmas carollers. I know they might seem sweet dressed in their old Victorian outfits, singing about yule Tide treasure and gay apparel. Fa la la la, la la la, But deep down they are warriors there to give their opponent a Christmas curb stopping.
Speaker 4: They'll never forget.
Speaker 3: That's why we sent our own Jose Bolanos and Alexis Fuller down into the holiday blood bag to ask the thousands of people there to bear witness what you're doing at the Christmas Carol competition. Oh my god, we're gonna pulay you the hardcore audio coming up. You know what Christmas carollers and snow have in common? What you pee on both and they disappear.
Speaker 8: No, that's not a thing.
Speaker 3: Not the other night, during the Christmas Carol Championships in the city, it was on, Oh we're talking sopranos versus baritone, Biggie pudding figaros versus the sugar plum Sonatas. It was getting ugly up in there, and that's why we sent Jose and Alexis to drop the mic right in front of the stage to ask the people, what you doing at the Christmas Carol Championships.
Speaker 11: What you're doing at the Christmas Carolyn competition?
Speaker 17: Just hang out just me and my friends.
Speaker 11: Were you planning on coming to this tonight?
Speaker 17: Or did you just heck yea for a very long time?
Speaker 4: He sings in choir in our church.
Speaker 1: Oh you sing?
Speaker 11: Are you wanting to be up there?
Speaker 17: I already got recruited by some groups? So next year, maybe.
Speaker 11: Wait this Conna be your big rig. What would your song be that you sing up there?
Speaker 17: Silent Night? Saw? Oh song?
Speaker 1: Are you restarting?
Speaker 17: I screwed up the first time?
Speaker 11: Saw the only part of the song.
Speaker 17: No, I crack under pressure, real easy.
Speaker 1: I really not.
Speaker 11: I should not be putting pressure on you. I don't even know notice sing.
Speaker 18: Oh.
Speaker 11: I thought this was like a professional, top tier recruitment.
Speaker 17: Yeah. I think they were just giving our cards to pretty much anybody.
Speaker 3: See. I don't think I would actually want to go watch the Christmas Caroling competition, but I would watch it if it.
Speaker 4: Was a bunch of people that didn't know.
Speaker 8: Any of the words, just words Silent Night, over and over again.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I could root for a caroler. Guys, got my vote next year.
Speaker 4: Man, We're all We're all there for you.
Speaker 6: What's you doing at the Christmas Caroling competition?
Speaker 19: Hey, I am a judge for the choral competition tonight.
Speaker 6: Wow, we got one of the official judges in front of us. So what does it take to be a judge for one of these?
Speaker 19: Really? Nothing at all? It seems like no no choral experience required it, bro, I heard that Gloria song for the first time tonight. You ever heard the Gloria song?
Speaker 6: You don't, Okay, you don't know a lot of Christmas terms, probably like Holly Jolly.
Speaker 19: Not know what figgie pudding is this whole time, didn't google it, didn't do anything, very little prep.
Speaker 8: This is like the Big Championship. It was also locally televised as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is there anyone less qualified to judge a Christmas He doesn't even know what carols are?
Speaker 1: I end up here.
Speaker 12: What you're doing at the Christmas Carolyn competition? So truly, we're actually here for a wedding. And wandered around looking for a cocktail bar and heard some singing and could not turn away.
Speaker 11: Oh so you wandered into a caroling competition.
Speaker 12: Yes, Unfortunately they weren't taking any late carollers, so I just am here to watch.
Speaker 11: Oh wait, you wanted to go on stage?
Speaker 12: Yeah, that would be ideal, but apparently that's not a thing ext all. Right, so you have some singing experience if you were to go out there, you can't sing, but you're giving a pep talk to the carrollers.
Speaker 11: What would you say to them?
Speaker 12: Listen, the whole world is gonna get cold if you don't get up there and sing Carol of the Bells.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, you're gonna go to the threatening route. It's that serious. Do you have kids or anything? God, no, gonna say. I'm kind of worried for them if you talk like this. So you're a therapist. Do you talk to your clients like this.
Speaker 3: When they need it?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the therapy that I've been waiting for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you get her her card and information? Because I think she's gonna have some new clients.
Speaker 4: From the show.
Speaker 2: You go to a therapist to cry it out, but apparently she just makes you cry.
Speaker 4: Sometimes that's what you need.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you could out there and stop crying.
Speaker 3: It's what you're doing at the Christmas Carol Championships, where Jose and Alexis braved the bitter cold temperatures and put their attraction for each other aside to ask other people a simple question.
Speaker 6: What you doing at the Christmas Caroling competition.
Speaker 17: We're a barbershop group.
Speaker 6: Wow, we do a lot of going jingle jingled jingle while everybody else is singing.
Speaker 4: By the way, you look beautiful.
Speaker 6: You have Christmas lights on your body, of your shoes.
Speaker 4: Describe to people your shoes.
Speaker 1: Well, my boots are made of red glitter and.
Speaker 3: Lights and lights. So cute on the lights and of course the candy cane leg warmers, because you know you can't be a Christmas elf without leg warmers.
Speaker 8: Well that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we.
Speaker 11: Have one of the best songs.
Speaker 19: It's a crowd favorite.
Speaker 8: What explain what is that like?
Speaker 19: What do you mean?
Speaker 11: So we have a song that is about being alone on Christmas.
Speaker 13: Oh, that's a crowd favorite.
Speaker 8: Requesting do the alone songs?
Speaker 2: It's silent night because you're literally the only person Theresa believe.
Speaker 3: We have judges who don't recognize the song, singers who don't know most of the words, and we finally get someone who's supposed to be actually legit? And what do they want to sing about? Not holly jolly Christmas loveing and depressed? Where's my zannies at? Actually again, I do want to go to that version of the show.
Speaker 11: What you doing at the Christmas carolling competition?
Speaker 17: Listen to the carrollers? I had a drink before.
Speaker 11: Oh it's too warm because it's cold out here. Drinking just for the warm or it does it help enjoy the carols.
Speaker 17: A little more? Maybe a little bit of both.
Speaker 11: Okay, are you routing training teams?
Speaker 1: Well, the first one already won.
Speaker 11: Oh I missed the winner.
Speaker 17: Oops that was one of them.
Speaker 3: Oops.
Speaker 11: Did the crowd like go crazy or anything? I missed it?
Speaker 18: Sure?
Speaker 1: Cheer cheer cheer, Yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: What did you do when they won? You say.
Speaker 4: So, she fell off a building, had one d tell you became good friends with that wine.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I did watch the show, but we did char dream.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm talking to my mom.
Speaker 3: That was what you doing at the Christmas carol Champion, Jimmy, that was actually a good time.
Speaker 4: We got your phone tap coming up right after this.
Speaker 10: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: In these calls, we've made people angry. We've made people laugh. Yeah, we've made people extremely frustrated.
Speaker 1: But I can go back to the laughter doing anywhere.
Speaker 3: We've made people think they're legit going crazy until now when we have Jose call up a dude to let him know Jose's been getting crank calls on his answering machine. Come on, and we've traced it to this guy's phone number. And if he doesn't believe it, Jose has proof in your phone.
Speaker 4: Tap right now, it's another.
Speaker 10: On the twenties.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hey, whoever this is, leave me alone.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry what you heard me?
Speaker 8: Stop calling me.
Speaker 20: I don't know who this is. You called me.
Speaker 6: You're leaving me messages, dude, over and over all the time.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 20: I'm not leaving anybody messages.
Speaker 21: I don't even know who this is.
Speaker 6: Oh really, yeah, I have a voice recorder. Does this sound familiar to you at all?
Speaker 18: In the time, I'm telling you a loser?
Speaker 8: Explain that one?
Speaker 7: What the hell is that?
Speaker 15: It's not even me?
Speaker 6: I don't know what to tell you. They're all coming from your caller ID. I don't just dial random people's numbers like this.
Speaker 20: Stop stop yelling at me, I promise I swear I don't even know you.
Speaker 8: Oh oh yeah, okay, okay, so what's your name?
Speaker 20: I'm not telling you my name. I'm not telling you.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, So you can prank call random people, but you're too scared to tell me your name, you chicken David.
Speaker 20: Okay, but it wasn't me.
Speaker 8: Oh it wasn't explain this.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I am.
Speaker 6: Nah to say about that David.
Speaker 20: That means there must be a different David.
Speaker 9: Look, you told me.
Speaker 6: In the message you were gonna deny it, just like you've been doing the whole call.
Speaker 4: So what am I supposed to think?
Speaker 9: I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 20: I didn't you hear the voice of the voicema doesn't even sound like me. I mean, listen to my voice now, you hear that the same?
Speaker 8: Oh it's not my voice? Well, how did I know you were gonna say that?
Speaker 1: What again?
Speaker 18: I'm running my voice through a voice on my phone. You call me, You'll never be able to judge me.
Speaker 8: You call me a loser again? Nice touch?
Speaker 20: What the hell is happening right now?
Speaker 21: How is this possible?
Speaker 8: Look, it's your number.
Speaker 6: The answering message is all say, it's your name, and you're gonna run your voice were processor and you're.
Speaker 8: Gonna deny it. And it's literally what's happening? You think I'm dumb.
Speaker 20: I don't know if you're if you're making this up, I don't know if you got somebody in the room repeating what you say.
Speaker 6: Wow, let me round of applause, because guess what, I knew you were gonna say that.
Speaker 18: Too, so much tell you people in the room making.
Speaker 8: You're still mugging admitted after that?
Speaker 15: What do you want me to admit?
Speaker 20: I swear to god, I had nothing admitted to.
Speaker 6: Me, and admit that your kids Ethan and Ryder out smarted you and you got set up for a prank phone call radio chok on Broking.
Speaker 8: Jeffrey in the Morning. What that's all I wanted? I'll admit this.
Speaker 6: Is actually ill from the radio show Brick and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 21: By the I was going crazy. I thought I was going I really thought it was going crazy.
Speaker 6: You thought you're going crazy. I have all of this stuff that I knew you were gonna say. Probably I thought I was crazy like a fortune teller, but an angry one sorry, I'm so yelling at you.
Speaker 15: By the way, how did you guys even do that?
Speaker 6: We actually have a soundboard in front of us, and we got a bunch of info from your kids about you, and so we have like fifty.
Speaker 8: Different possibilities of what you could be saying.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, pretty loud.
Speaker 20: You guys crushed it?
Speaker 8: Well, thank you? Is that? Am I going to get an apology? Finally?
Speaker 20: I'm terribly sorry.
Speaker 8: I know you would say that. Oh wait, that's one of the few things we don't have ready for you to say.
Speaker 10: Actually, wake up every morning was fun taps weekday mornings on the twenties, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: If you went on a date but you kind of don't remember a lot about it, did it really happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, your memory isn't.
Speaker 21: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not talking about like a night party type of date that goes until two am. I'm talking a middle of the day coffee shop in broad daylight.
Speaker 4: Should be totally normal kind of dates.
Speaker 8: Oh I was like wasted midnight dates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not what's going on, But I like what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Alzheimer's date.
Speaker 3: One of our listeners has some recollection about what he did that day, okay, but he.
Speaker 4: Doesn't remember everything.
Speaker 3: He really can't tell if it was the best date of all.
Speaker 4: Time or maybe the worst date of all time.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go he's on the phone with us, so I'm leaning towards the latter.
Speaker 3: We're gonna find out for sure when we do your second date update coming.
Speaker 4: Up next Second Date update.
Speaker 3: When we go through all the second date email requests, and we're trying to decide who to call, we should probably base that decision on who has the most compelling or romantic dates story.
Speaker 1: I thought, that's what we've been doing.
Speaker 3: Do you have a realistic chance of actually reaching their person and making this whole call worthwhile?
Speaker 4: That's what we should be doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because it's a good goal.
Speaker 3: That's what a good radio host would do.
Speaker 4: But I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna call the guy for one reason, and one reason only, because of his name.
Speaker 1: We've gotten this before. It's turned out well. I support it.
Speaker 3: Because this person signed his email to us rufer. I don't know if that's his profession and he got confused if it's a typo or what, but it caught my attention.
Speaker 1: It's spelled like a roof or like spelled like a rufer.
Speaker 3: So I just want to find out. Welcome Rufer to the show.
Speaker 21: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So is that your real name or what.
Speaker 21: Real name is? Rufus? But uh, I bros called me Rufer and that's pretty much what I go by?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that is that what you go by to your dates?
Speaker 18: Too?
Speaker 21: Yep?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I literally know nothing about what happened on your date or who you were with because all I saw was rufers. So why don't you start us off? Tell us who you want us to call today?
Speaker 21: If you guys call it Diana Ukay, we went to coffee, all right?
Speaker 1: Well for real, I mean coffee is almost like a pre date, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, simple way to downplay his.
Speaker 8: Coffee date, Ruffer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's plenty romantic. That counts as a date for most people, but not for Brook.
Speaker 4: Apparently you said.
Speaker 2: It's like it could be fifteen to thirty minute experience, right, it's not anyway.
Speaker 4: Sometimes that's all that people have, Brooke.
Speaker 21: So if you guys can just like step, are just kind of killing my buzz right.
Speaker 1: Now, Brook.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm guessing that's not a caffeine buzz fro tells about.
Speaker 3: What happened at the coffee shop how to go.
Speaker 21: Yeah, so it didn't start well.
Speaker 1: Uh oh oh what does that mean?
Speaker 21: I kind of forgot?
Speaker 22: Well you forgot about the see, I told you you better give you just so much crap?
Speaker 3: How did you forget?
Speaker 21: I was maybe a little high at the time.
Speaker 1: There go At what point did you remember when.
Speaker 21: She text me, Okay, you can just.
Speaker 1: Go drive now and go like, well, he'll bully it's close.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it was about four blocks from my plate. So I text her back like yeah, I'm close, like I'll be on my way.
Speaker 1: Well good, yeah, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 22: Except for you showed up high as a kite.
Speaker 3: We don't know if he even showed up to the date.
Speaker 21: I mean, did you did make it there? I did make it okay, showered and a little disheveled. All I really remember is that I got into like a fight with my pants.
Speaker 3: Like a verbal fight or a physical fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 21: I just remember at some point like come on, pants, like they just it wasn't happening.
Speaker 22: Were you sitting down at the coffee shop at this point?
Speaker 21: I have this is still home. I haven't left yet.
Speaker 4: We're still getting dressed. What happened after that?
Speaker 21: Yeah, I get the pants on. I win that fight, so I start booking it down the street. There's only four blocks.
Speaker 13: Okay, running high when you show up.
Speaker 6: Because you feel like you're running so fast, like I've been there before.
Speaker 1: You have no concept of time. Time has literally left you.
Speaker 3: Wat I feel like his arms are just flailing all over the place, his legs are wobbling.
Speaker 8: But don't fail.
Speaker 3: Did you make it to the coffee shop, Roofer?
Speaker 21: I thought I did. I went into a coffee shop that I believed was the coffee shop? And then again, are you here? And I said, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think so, and they're like, oh wait, this isn't a coffee shop, this is an empty cardboard box.
Speaker 21: Did get you.
Speaker 8: To fight with the box?
Speaker 22: And then did you find Diana?
Speaker 21: I texted her name and she said it was it was a wrong coffee shop.
Speaker 2: There's one everybody, dude, How is she even still waiting around for you at this point?
Speaker 8: Cancel?
Speaker 21: For some reason? She did. But I finally find it and I find her all right, But uh, I mean, it is not a good situation. I know, I'm very high.
Speaker 8: I feel like tickets.
Speaker 1: What did she even say to you?
Speaker 21: You know, I don't entirely remember.
Speaker 3: Shot.
Speaker 21: I ordered a lot of pastries.
Speaker 1: You ate a lot of pastries.
Speaker 21: The higher credit card bill than if.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you remember anything from your interaction with her?
Speaker 21: I mean I stared at her face a lot, got to be pretty complimentary. But at one point her friend showed up.
Speaker 1: She called in backup is what she did?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 4: That could be I guess.
Speaker 21: So yeah, I tried to introduce myself, but she had to get out of there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll tell you that's not when they asked for a threesome. That's a that's an exit strategy.
Speaker 8: Wow, why do you even want to make this call? Can I say that?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: Count it as a lot?
Speaker 8: Why do not move on?
Speaker 21: I mean, she was super cute, and I feel like an idiot for messing it up. I don't think I would have messed up, you know if I didn't get so high?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Like if you were, if you were sober, maybe this date would have gone really well and this could have been the girl for you.
Speaker 8: You really stoned.
Speaker 1: We got a big green mountain to climb this, so, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I bet he smoked a big Green Mountain right before he got.
Speaker 4: On the song.
Speaker 21: I will not confirm more than that.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna play a song. We'll come back, we'll call Diana for you, and we'll try and get you your second date.
Speaker 21: Update. All right, Rufe, all right, thanks giving, all right, hold on.
Speaker 4: Forget the DARE programs.
Speaker 3: School should just play this segment to teach kids about the dangers of recreational drugs because one of our listeners, Rufer, admits he was high and forgot he even had a date, but once he remembered, in his rush to make it there, he ended up getting into a fight with his own pants. He went to the wrong coffee shop, ate a dozen pastries in one sitting, and just stared a lot at Diana's face, he thinks, not sure.
Speaker 6: About imagining of like stone looking at her like just downing Croissan.
Speaker 2: I could see his little bloodshot eyes too in my head.
Speaker 21: River.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you coming on and just being so honest and vulnerable with us on the radio.
Speaker 4: It takes a lot of bravery. So good on you. Okay, yeah yeah, And.
Speaker 3: Your email says that this date happened about a week go. But I do have a question, like at any time. Did you ever admit to Diana that you were elevated?
Speaker 21: I don't remember, but I don't think that I would have, Like I think I.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if you didn't, then maybe we shouldn't bring that up.
Speaker 8: To her, thinking she probably knows.
Speaker 13: I don't know, man, I feel like I'm just like she didn't know.
Speaker 1: She can't be the person that dates Rufer. Okay, you know what I'm saying. If you're that naive like you just can't be in a relationship with him.
Speaker 3: I'm totally with you on that, But I just I don't think we should lead with it. We should get her perspective about how it went first and see if she offers that are you okay with that Ruffer?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 21: That works. I mean the profile does say I'm four twenty friendly.
Speaker 1: So okay you, but it doesn't say four twenty forgetful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see if she even knows what that means or notice it at all. But we're gonna dial her number right now and try and get your second date update.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 21: Okay, Hello the day.
Speaker 4: Hi is this Diana.
Speaker 15: This is hi.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: My name is Jeff from a morning radio show called Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 15: Who are you?
Speaker 8: I ask myself, It's a deep question.
Speaker 3: We're a morning radio show and we're doing a segment called a Second Date Update where we help some of our listeners out with their dating lives.
Speaker 15: So then, why are you calling me? I never signed up for help with my dating life.
Speaker 8: Good question.
Speaker 3: Yep, you did not reach out to us, But we did get a call from a guy who says he would love to hang out with you again because your first date together didn't go the way that he planned.
Speaker 4: He goes by the name Rufer.
Speaker 15: Oh lord, he knows it was a little bit of a rough first date. It was definitely the weirdest data I'd ever been on.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I mean he told us that he was super late and that you hung around, So there must have been some good reason while you hung around, Like you liked.
Speaker 1: Him a lot.
Speaker 15: He looked very cute online, Okay, but there was definitely something wrong or wrong with him or just wrong altogether.
Speaker 4: Okay, what would give you that impression?
Speaker 15: Let's talk. In the beginning, he kept texting me that he was three minutes away. Yeah, he texted that same text seven times.
Speaker 1: Seven times.
Speaker 3: As the period of how much time.
Speaker 15: Every ten minutes, every ten minutes, Like I was really waiting for him to show up and give me like a really amazing excuse. You know, something happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's kind, that's good day.
Speaker 15: But when he showed up, it seemed as if he'd just run a marathon, like in.
Speaker 2: A hot, sexy, listening on your muscles type of way.
Speaker 15: No, like you're the last one coming in in the last place.
Speaker 3: Well, he didn't tell us that he was running behind, and he was rushing and literally running to make it there, so he may not have been quite in his right mind. You know, he's a little bit flustered from having rushed to get.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, it is, it is. Wait, so wait, were you able to make it? Connection? Were able to get over that?
Speaker 15: Well? I know that he connected very well to the brick wall that we were sitting next to, because he kept complimenting me and saying that I was as beautiful as this brick wall.
Speaker 4: Okay, what did you say to beautiful?
Speaker 15: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, maybe comparison aren't quite his forte.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, I can tell you that because next he told me that my skin looks so soft it could be made into a nice rope. Okay, but.
Speaker 2: He said it in a nice voice, not in like an actual he was going to make a skin.
Speaker 12: Rope, nice way to say.
Speaker 15: He said, in a voice that could put a baby to sleep. It was so nice and lovely.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, sounds like he's trying to be sweet to you.
Speaker 8: But the words that are coming out, don't you match?
Speaker 2: I did from her perspective, couple red flags already.
Speaker 3: So is that kind of the whole thing for you? That he you know, he was a little bit out of it seeming, and compliments were coming out the right way.
Speaker 15: Well that I could have actually looked past because I don't know, maybe he was tired, had a long day. But then a friend of mine showed up, like totally randomly at the coffee shop, and you know, I just went over to talk to her really quickly, and Ruper came over and he whispered in my air. He was like, hey, this person bothering you.
Speaker 8: No, she's talking about your friend exactly.
Speaker 15: I said no. I said no, no, that's my friend, and he was for back. I would like to fight.
Speaker 22: Them, fre girl, don't it doesn't matter.
Speaker 15: I guess it was a girl.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I would like to fight he's trying to be.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Rufer has a very logical, reasonable explanation for his behavior that day, and maybe it would sound best actually coming from him, because Diana Rufer' is on the other line listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 15: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: We have Rufer on the other line. Rueferre, you there?
Speaker 21: Yeah, how's a good Oh my god, Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, that's your entrance pretty chill.
Speaker 15: I mean, I'm sorry you had to hear that, but I mean they asked me, and I told him the truth that that's what happened.
Speaker 21: Oh listen, I mean that skin robe thing is creepy. I don't know why I would say something like that.
Speaker 3: Do you do you remember saying that, Rufer.
Speaker 21: I don't remember saying that. It doesn't sound like something I would say.
Speaker 8: Our buddy, Rufer's got a really bad memory. You didn't mention that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, before you left, you kept yelling like, hey, I want to show you my Ferbie.
Speaker 1: Ferbie, like one of those stuff, Yeah, dull.
Speaker 4: Old robotic to do you own a Ferbie Ruffer?
Speaker 21: I mean I do that one? That one's glaugable.
Speaker 2: Okay, it makes more sense of the skin robe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Rufer.
Speaker 3: I mean we've kind of danced around this for long enough. She's been very understanding throughout this whole call. So maybe you should just come clean. I think you owe her the honest answer of what was going on that day?
Speaker 21: All right, disclosure, I was, I was a little high. I was very high.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was little.
Speaker 1: That was the full disclosure at the end.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, don't say did.
Speaker 3: You did you get that feeling?
Speaker 21: Diana?
Speaker 15: How often do you get high?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 21: Occasionally?
Speaker 3: Don't give him questions about concepts of time good, not in his wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: I mean, to Rufer's credit, he did say that he was four twenty friendly on his dating profile, So I mean you knew that going in, right, I did.
Speaker 15: But I have never seen four twenty effects someone in that way.
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Was it was it just four twenty, Rufer? Or was that something else?
Speaker 21: It might have also been like two twenty and then three twenty.
Speaker 1: That my head.
Speaker 15: I don't know, are you high right now?
Speaker 21: Yeah? I should have I should have rescheduled. That was on me. Not a proud moment, And and I'm truly.
Speaker 11: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: That was I mean, that was good, right, Diana.
Speaker 15: I mean he is cute. And if he can agree to not be high when we meet up, and he can bring some of that two twenty three sixty whatever he was on, and maybe we could try it together.
Speaker 8: You can learn some stuff together. Really, he's getting really romantic. I don't know of this.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we can condone that.
Speaker 23: But what we can condone is the two of you meeting up again, sure sober at the beginning, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, you know what you guys are adults. What you want to do on your own time, that's your business. But our business is to offer to send you out on a second.
Speaker 4: Date and we'll pay for it.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 4: Diana sounds happier now knowing what.
Speaker 21: The deal was.
Speaker 11: It sounds like she's already.
Speaker 3: I know you should sounds like you should have just let off with that rufer.
Speaker 21: Yeah, should have.
Speaker 15: This cold time. I thought you were like an escape mental patience.
Speaker 21: Literally, No, not to keep bringing up the skin roll thing, but that is I am scared of myself that that was even in there.
Speaker 10: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Little behind the scenes stuff that you maybe don't know about on the show. But usually when we get off the phone with these callers, we tell them, hey, thanks so much for being on with us. We double check to make sure that we have their permission to air the call, and then we'll just say goodbye and then we'll hang up. But after this one, Jose stayed on the phone with Rufer for twenty straight minutes, just laughing and schmoozing.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, talks. Yeah yeah, lot in common with Rufer.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have a contact high after the last couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I did not see this coming, but we actually got ru for another date.
Speaker 6: It just goes to show ye, everybody loves drugs and if.
Speaker 3: You say that you don't, it's because you haven't done enough of them.
Speaker 8: Tyland all day.
Speaker 2: They're definitely like if they ever got married, they're gonna have one of those like cool bars.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got help Actually, yeah, I would love to be invited that way.
Speaker 8: Yeah awesome.
Speaker 4: So we're rooting for them.
Speaker 3: But remember, if you want to get a second date update, you can always email the show.
Speaker 4: We'll call the person who's not calling you back.
Speaker 10: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I feel like normally I'm a pretty festive guy.
Speaker 24: You know, Okay, no comment, Sure, I guess maybe not all the time, but during this time of year especially, I really try and step it up another notch.
Speaker 3: That In fact, just this morning, I tried accidentally tricking myself into walking underneath the office mistletoe so that I could kiss myself.
Speaker 2: Who's putting mistletoe up in the office?
Speaker 4: Still, HR, I did it.
Speaker 8: Yourself?
Speaker 3: Because I did. Then I kept going and maybe, uh may maybe you got a little.
Speaker 4: Too into it. It's not good And so yeah, I had to be taken into HR.
Speaker 3: Yeah that you know, I was in the holiday spirit. What are you gonna blame me for that?
Speaker 8: Public count?
Speaker 2: I will say, your flexibility amazing.
Speaker 3: But they did tell me the only way that I'm going to keep my job is if I belt out the best holiday song I've ever done on the show before.
Speaker 1: That's how HR punishment works.
Speaker 3: HR probably gonna be my last show today.
Speaker 4: I'm still gonna give it my best shot.
Speaker 3: I want to do my brand new holiday themes song of the week coming up to everybody better bundle up, get an extra layer on. I'm not just because winter is almost here, because it's song of the week time.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't want anybody to poke it through their clothes, you know what I mean? And if you're like me, every.
Speaker 3: Store and restaurant that you've been to in the last week, you're here in Christmas music?
Speaker 18: Yea yeah?
Speaker 1: Does that ex explain song?
Speaker 4: You guys have heard these?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 4: Do you know how old this song is? Jose, guess what year?
Speaker 8: Nineteen thirty four?
Speaker 1: I would go forty six.
Speaker 3: The correct answer is seven seven a d is when this song came out and.
Speaker 4: We're still playing it today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and you know, well, I like them just like everybody else does I think?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be nice to modernize them a little bit? Christmas now is not like Christmas in the fifties and sixties and during when all these songs were coming.
Speaker 1: Out, who knows what is?
Speaker 3: I think all the holiday music should be reflecting what's happening now. Okay, that's why I updated the lyrics on a few classic Christmas songs to give a few people out there at least another option.
Speaker 1: He yes, this is why.
Speaker 2: You're worried a Santa hat. I've wanted to call you Santa Debo all morning.
Speaker 3: Ye gone a Santa hat on, I got my Christmas sweater on, and I just I want to give people something a little bit funkier, a little bit more honest with their Christmas music. That's why today's song of the Week is a modern Christmas Carol remix.
Speaker 15: Yay, Oh my.
Speaker 8: Goodness, so excited.
Speaker 1: I already want to go on YouTube after this and learn the lyrics.
Speaker 13: Yet I love Christmas music, man, this could be all the old songs.
Speaker 8: I also be happy.
Speaker 4: We'll see what happens. I'm going to point when I'm ready. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Points. You go into buy a Charistmas tree in a fenced.
Speaker 4: Off PARKINGLD.
Speaker 3: Daddy yells curse words angrily at the car that stole our spot. You go into buy a Charistmas tree with a festive temperament. Maybe we'll hit a coffee shop, trip.
Speaker 4: A pump that peper mint.
Speaker 3: You could get a fake tree ships from China in a week.
Speaker 4: It don't need water.
Speaker 3: Clean and harty plastic love like Cannon. Barbie. Not gonna buy a Christmas tree, Gonna.
Speaker 7: Chop one on my own beautiful fur growing naturally right behind my neighbor's home.
Speaker 25: Frosty, He's a snowman used to be so tall and round.
Speaker 3: We warmed up the globe.
Speaker 25: And now there's way less snow, so he's one foot off the ground. Frosty the snowman felt so down and out of shape. You met some teens one night his corn cob pipe, and they taught him how to babe.
Speaker 3: Phones all DAYI you listening, it's your home security system, A horrible side. They're stealing your bike, just watching it unfold on your ring, can run away with your package until they slid on a cabbage. That Christmas e crime went viral online.
Speaker 25: With forty million views on Instagram.
Speaker 8: Are we in the canstick?
Speaker 25: Totally cool?
Speaker 8: That's fine?
Speaker 17: Get you an Uber rise.
Speaker 4: Its actually new.
Speaker 3: Now sounds good?
Speaker 4: See you so good bye?
Speaker 25: Start to please go on and give her a call?
Speaker 3: Hold on, do you live with yours? I really think that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Just a hell drink?
Speaker 8: Why did I.
Speaker 4: Swipe right on this girl?
Speaker 25: What the hell does my aunt want for Christmas?
Speaker 3: No clue what she lies?
Speaker 26: Maybe some new fool bat soaps or air fry, Because.
Speaker 3: The hell does my family want for christ gift car? A gift car?
Speaker 4: Gifts call Marry christis everybody?
Speaker 3: It just got better and better.
Speaker 8: I mean it really did.
Speaker 6: Host Frosty's getting my favorite part, and then the next part came.
Speaker 1: Up, the neckwork you They thank it for being a safe date.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they really needed to remake that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe they get that one on the air soon. But I think it's a little bit of a better.
Speaker 3: Glimpse of what Christmas looks like now. But make sure you text into seven eighty five and nine two because I want to hear what you thought about the song of the week.
Speaker 4: Also, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Have the video of this up a little bit later on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok on our YouTube on Instagram.
Speaker 4: All the socials at Brook and.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey and just happy holidays, Merry Christmas, everybody.
Speaker 4: Stay safe out there, and gift cards and yeah.
Speaker 10: Whatever brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: It's almost time for your phone's happen.
Speaker 3: First, we're still getting texted seventy five nine two about my new song of the week.
Speaker 19: It's good.
Speaker 4: I'm too afraid to look at the textboards. Are there any good ones on there?
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 8: They're full.
Speaker 1: Tons of good ones on there. You want me to read you one?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hey, Jeff, just like Santa, I see you when you're sleeping.
Speaker 22: That's oh that's from Earl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you're right. That actually was kind of uplifting. That was nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm seeing one now. It says, hey, Jeff, that Medley was deadly. At least that's what my eight year old said.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 11: I'm dying.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Kids like to say like, oh that's sick.
Speaker 4: I'm dead. Okay, so it must be amazing. Then my funeral arrangement great. All right, Well, if you missed it.
Speaker 3: Instead using a bunch of classic Christmas songs, I reworked the lyrics to give you a modern holiday medley. So yeah, there's there's some okay stuff on there.
Speaker 6: Ideas to be any shopping mall or business play all right in the country, in every country.
Speaker 10: In the world.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like the song, if you missed it, or if if you want to share it with a fellow Christmas junkie, you can hit up our socials Brook and Jeffrey on YouTube, Facebook or insta It's at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: You can also watch the song on our TikTok share it.
Speaker 8: With someone who doesn't like Christmas music. Because this is so good, they may turn their page.
Speaker 1: Their heart may grow ten times bigger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, heart disease.
Speaker 10: Yes, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Don't you just love the holidays?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wow, that was a sad response.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's like a dog.
Speaker 4: I know your challenging today.
Speaker 3: Corey from Seattle loves the holidays and she has a little tradition that she does every single year, and that's a bunch of food.
Speaker 1: The girl, I'm with you. Which food are you most excited about?
Speaker 15: Well, I like all of it. Mashed potatoes and gravy are my favorite, and I also like to hide and eat cookies hike from my kids.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: They should do an advent calendar of different holiday foods.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh, I'm sure they do.
Speaker 4: Just every door though, should be mashed potatoes and gravy.
Speaker 2: I don't know how well that would keep who cares pretty soggy by the end.
Speaker 17: Of the twenty four days.
Speaker 4: Corey's into it, though, aren't you, Corey?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, everybody.
Speaker 8: Eats them all by this first week.
Speaker 3: Anyway. All right, we're gonna send Brook out of the studio while that happens. Corey, you know the game works. You got thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to be broke out right to win.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, good luck, Corey. Time starts now. The actress Judy Dench celebrates a birthday today. Is she and her seventies, eighties or nineties eight? What part of the human eye controls the size of the pupil?
Speaker 15: A past?
Speaker 3: A male sheep is called a ram? What is a female sheep called you? What sauce is made with mayonnaise, chopped pickles, and lemon juice? Tartisan Chief Wigham and Mayor Quimby are characters on which TV show? What's the sacred flower of the Buddhist religion?
Speaker 15: Irish?
Speaker 3: Hey, I know that was funny that you answered that way. We're going to bring Brook back in the studio. I see on the phone screener, Corey, is this right? You call yourself a domestic diva.
Speaker 15: With a lot of sarcasm on the diva park.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's because you got two kids, ages three and five.
Speaker 17: Brook.
Speaker 3: You don't want to take money away from a self proclaimed domestic diva.
Speaker 1: Do you I got two kids? Can I be a domestic diva?
Speaker 3: Oh? I mean you're already a diva.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: I I folded so much laundry last night.
Speaker 21: Oh really?
Speaker 1: And I just know, like I asked the kids.
Speaker 2: To go put it away, and then I look in their drawers and it's just like crumpled in pot and like, why did I do it?
Speaker 1: Why did I even fold it?
Speaker 6: I called her a diva. She was saying that she was doing her own laundry, and she's like, I have so much Louis baton and put this laundry away from mommy.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm surprised that she does her own. That's really nice.
Speaker 11: Are you just joking?
Speaker 4: I wish.
Speaker 3: Just gidding, Corey, that was good work. We're going to see if it's enough to be Brooke Brook.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Your time starts now. The actress Judy Dench celebrates a birthday today. Is she in her seventies, eighties or nineties.
Speaker 1: Dame Dench, I'm gonna go eighties.
Speaker 4: What part of the human eye controls the size of the pupil?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: The iris?
Speaker 4: A male sheep is called a ram.
Speaker 3: What's a female sheep called, are you what sauce is made with mayonnaise? Chopped pickles and lemon juice?
Speaker 1: Mayonnaise? Oh Tartar, Chief.
Speaker 3: Wigham and Mayor Quimby are characters on which TV show pass What is the Sacred Flower.
Speaker 4: Of the Buddhist religion?
Speaker 1: Lotus?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, it's gonna be a tight one.
Speaker 17: Today.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to the scoreboard to see how you both did you domestic divas with.
Speaker 27: Jose I love you more than there are grains of sand on every beach creepy of every planet, of every galaxy of the universe.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I say that, but that's actually how I Yeah, date number two, Cory, you got three.
Speaker 3: Corrected better than last time.
Speaker 8: Brook, Yeah, you got five.
Speaker 4: It wasn't quite enough.
Speaker 3: Today we're gonna do the answers real quick. Actress Judy Dench has a birthday today. She's in her eighties, turning eighty eight. Happy birthday, Judy. The part of the human eye that controls the size of the pupil is the iris.
Speaker 1: You know, I know my eyes.
Speaker 4: Brooke is the.
Speaker 3: Eye expert male the ram female sheeps called the you you guys both knew that that's special.
Speaker 8: I thought they were.
Speaker 17: That was really hard.
Speaker 6: When they were saying you like as in Jeffrey, I didn't know that she were called Jeffrey Burn.
Speaker 3: The sauce made with mayonnaise, choped pickles, and lemon juice is tartar sauce Chief Wigham and Mayor Quimbier characters from The Simpsons. And the sacred flower of the Buddhist religion is the lotus.
Speaker 6: Ironically, Corey guest iris for lotus, but God iris wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 3: All right, Corey, thank you so much for playing Happy Holidays. We'll be back toually do Windbrooks block the same time on Monday
Speaker 10: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning